时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What was the deal with you and Stefan? | 你和斯特凡是怎么回事 |
[00:03] | I was the first love of Stefan’s life. | 我是斯特凡的初恋 |
[00:05] | Stefan, meet Julian. | 斯特凡 这是朱利安 |
[00:06] | Julian was the man you were not supposed to fall for. | 朱利安是你不该爱上的男人 |
[00:09] | Does Stefan Salvatore know that | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托知道 |
[00:11] | you are pregnant with his child? | 你怀了他的孩子吗 |
[00:16] | What do you want, Enzo? | 你想要什么 恩佐 |
[00:17] | I want you to tell me how we’re going | 我想你告诉我 我们要怎样 |
[00:20] | to prevent Julian from walking back into Lily’s life. | 阻止朱利安重回莉莉的生活 |
[00:23] | So have you found Julian yet? | 你找到朱利安了吗 |
[00:25] | I found him months ago. | 几个月前就找到他了 |
[00:26] | Julian is the devil. | 朱利安是恶魔 |
[00:27] | I can’t let Lily bring him back. | 我不能让莉莉把他找回来 |
[00:30] | We got to bring this guy back to life now. | 我们现在得让他复活 |
[00:32] | The phoenix stone brings people back from the dead. | 凤凰石能让人起死回生 |
[00:39] | You sure you want to do this to Jo? | 你确定你想对乔这么做 |
[00:41] | If there’s even a 1% chance that this could work, | 哪怕只有1%的机会成功 |
[00:43] | I need to take it, no matter how dangerous or insane it may be. | 我都要试试 不管可能有多危险或多疯狂 |
[00:58] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[01:01] | Is there something you wanted to talk about? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[01:09] | I guess, um, | 我 |
[01:12] | I’ve been thinking a lot about… | 我最近一直在想 |
[01:15] | the past lately, | 过去的事 |
[01:17] | how one stupid decision can– | 一个愚蠢的决定 |
[01:21] | can turn your life into something | 怎么就把生活 |
[01:22] | that you don’t recognize, | 变得面目全非 |
[01:26] | like it belongs to someone else. | 就好像它属于另一个人 |
[01:31] | I made a mistake… | 我犯下了一个错误 |
[01:36] | and I lost someone I loved… | 结果因此失去了我爱的人 |
[01:42] | and I’d do anything to take it back, | 我愿付出一切撤销过去 |
[01:43] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[01:46] | All I can do is… | 我就只能 |
[01:55] | try and find a way to live with it. | 努力去承受 |
[02:02] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢 邦妮 |
[02:05] | Alex, is there something | 艾丽克丝 你有什么 |
[02:07] | you’d like to share with the group? | 想跟大家分享的吗 |
[02:16] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[02:20] | Things are bad out there, luv. | 外面情况很糟糕 亲爱的 |
[02:23] | You can’t hide in here forever. | 你不能永远躲在这儿 |
[02:50] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[02:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:52] | She’s been sleeping for 12 hours. | 她已经睡了12小时了 |
[02:54] | That’s normal, right? | 这挺正常的吧 |
[02:55] | Yesterday she was dead. Today she’s alive. | 她昨天还是死人 今天就活了 |
[02:57] | I’m not sure normal applies. | 恐怕算不上正常 |
[02:59] | Please tell me that’s food. | 拜托告诉我那是食物 |
[03:01] | Term papers. They were jamming up your in-box. | 考试卷 你邮箱都塞满了 |
[03:04] | You are still employed as a professor here. | 你还是这里的受雇教授呢 |
[03:06] | Hey, do you want a job as my new T.A.? | 你想做我的新助教吗 |
[03:09] | All you have to do is write, “Interesting point,” | 你只需要在几个人的空白处写上 |
[03:11] | “看法很有趣” 然后给所有人打B+就行 | |
[03:14] | Tempting, but I need to figure out | 真有趣 但我得搞明白 |
[03:17] | exactly how I brought your wife | 我是怎么把你妻子 |
[03:18] | back to the land of the living. | 复活过来的 |
[03:20] | Look. She’s here. She’s ok. | 她活过来了 她没事 |
[03:22] | What does it matter now? | 还有什么关系 |
[03:23] | Because in less than 24 hours, | 因为不到24小时 |
[03:24] | I raised two people from the dead | 我就复活了两个人 |
[03:26] | with a sketchy spell and something | 全靠不靠谱的咒语和一个 |
[03:27] | called a Phoenix Stone– | 叫凤凰石的东西 |
[03:29] | No research, no rehearsal time, | 毫无调查 毫无彩排 |
[03:31] | and no contingency plan– | 也没有应急计划 |
[03:32] | and now that I have a little breathing room, | 现在我有点时间了 |
[03:35] | I want to figure out what kind of magic I was dealing with | 我想搞清楚我究竟用的是什么样的魔法 |
[03:37] | just in case I opened up Pandora’s rock, | 以防我是翻开了潘多拉的石头 |
[03:39] | so can I have it back, please? | 能给我吗 |
[04:08] | Hey, sweetheart, how you feeling? | 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:14] | I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[04:28] | This is torture for you, isn’t it? | 这对你来说很难受 是吧 |
[04:32] | No. | 不是啦 |
[04:34] | No. I’m so happy just lying here | 没有 能躺在这里 |
[04:37] | and doing nothing, | 什么不做我可开心了 |
[04:38] | just listening to you breathe. | 就听你呼吸 |
[04:44] | Just making a mental checklist of all the things | 在脑子里一项项列 |
[04:48] | you need to do today, | 你今天要做的事 |
[04:50] | debating whether you should accidentally | 考虑你要不要不小心 |
[04:53] | kick me awake? | 把我踢醒 |
[04:54] | Uh, did you say kick, or did you say kiss? | 你说的踢还是吻啊 |
[05:03] | Good morning, lovebirds. | 早上好 小爱侣 |
[05:05] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[05:06] | I brought you some free-range, overpriced coffee– | 我给你们送来了超高价高级咖啡 |
[05:09] | one cream, two sugars, just like you like it. | 加奶加双份糖 按你的喜好来的 |
[05:12] | Actually, I hate sugar in my coffee. | 其实 我喝咖啡不喜欢加糖 |
[05:15] | Is there any particular reason as to why you are | 你有什么特别原因 |
[05:17] | barging into my girlfriend’s dorm room | 一大早就闯进 |
[05:18] | at the crack of mid morning? | 我女朋友的寝室吗 |
[05:20] | Why such a grumpy gus? | 干吗这么冲啊 |
[05:22] | I thought you’d want to celebrate today. | 我以为你想庆祝今天呢 |
[05:24] | I finally got Elena tucked away safely. | 我终于把埃琳娜安顿好了 |
[05:25] | You’re snuggled with Caroline | 你跟卡罗琳温存在 |
[05:27] | in this tragically tiny bed, and Ric– | 这张小的可怜的床上 里克 |
[05:29] | Ric saved his lady from the great beyond. | 里克把老婆从冥界带回来了 |
[05:32] | Everything is coming up Salvatore, | 一切都好得不得了 |
[05:34] | so much so that I have decided | 以至于我决定 |
[05:37] | to turn over a new leaf. | 翻开新的一页 |
[05:38] | – Oh, good. – Yeah. | -真好 -嗯 |
[05:40] | I am gonna be the man that does right by Elena | 我要独立地做出对埃琳娜 |
[05:42] | all on my own by keeping her in my heart | 最好的事 把她放在心上 |
[05:45] | instead of keeping her under foot. | 而不是埋在地下 |
[05:47] | That’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna need a little help with the dirty work, | 我需要人帮忙 |
[05:49] | so rise and shine, brother. | 起床啦 弟弟 |
[05:50] | We are going to interrogate a tall, beautiful heretic | 我们要去审问一个高个漂亮 |
[05:53] | with a terrible attitude. | 坏脾气的异教徒 |
[05:55] | Valerie? | 瓦莱丽吗 |
[05:57] | Rings a bell. | 有印象啊 |
[06:00] | I am missing something here. | 我好像错过了什么 |
[06:01] | Oh, Stefan and Valerie are old flames from way back, | 斯特凡和瓦莱丽是很早以前的老情人 |
[06:04] | and they haven’t had a face-to-face | 她离开监狱世界之后 |
[06:06] | since she came tumbling out of that prison world. | 他们俩还没面谈过呢 |
[06:10] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[06:11] | Valerie as in v-card Valerie, | 瓦莱丽 是破你处的那个吗 |
[06:14] | “Wham, bam, thank you, ma’am,” | “多谢小姐临幸”那个 |
[06:15] | broke your heart and, uh– | 伤了你的心 然后… |
[06:19] | You know what? I think this would be the perfect opportunity | 知道吗 我觉得这是你们叙叙旧的 |
[06:21] | for you two to catch up, | 绝佳机会 |
[06:23] | unless there’s a reason it would be uncomfortable for you. | 除非因为某种原因这会让你不舒服 |
[06:27] | – No. – Great. | -不会的 -太好了 |
[06:31] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[06:38] | Enjoy it, mate. It’s the last of it. | 好好享用 这是最后的了 |
[06:41] | Good morning, Oscar. | 早上好 奥斯卡 |
[06:47] | It was kind of you to sit with him all night. | 多谢你陪了他一整晚 |
[06:48] | Oh, I’ve had a few bad nights myself over the years. | 我这些年也度过过几个不顺的夜晚 |
[06:53] | Right here, please, Lucy. | 这边 露西 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | Oh, what’s the occasion? | 是为什么事啊 |
[06:58] | My mother always used to keep fresh flowers | 以前我们家要来客人时 |
[07:00] | when expecting guests. | 我妈就会摆上鲜花 |
[07:02] | I suppose I picked it up from her. | 我大概是跟她学的 |
[07:03] | Ah, Julian, I presume. | 朱利安吧 |
[07:05] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
[07:07] | He’ll arrive home today if all goes as planned. | 如果一切如计划的进行 他今天就能回家 |
[07:11] | This is a good thing, Lorenzo. | 这是好事 洛恩佐 |
[07:14] | I hope you can be happy for me. | 希望你能替我高兴 |
[07:16] | There’s no reason the two of you shouldn’t get along. | 你们没有理由合不来 |
[07:19] | Yeah, thick as thieves, I reckon. | 嗯 一定会亲的不得了 |
[07:23] | I want to drive, but Beau won’t give me the keys. | 我想开车 但博尔不肯给我钥匙 |
[07:26] | Why, that’s because you keep hitting cats | 那是因为你老撞到猫和 |
[07:28] | and utility poles. | 电线杆 |
[07:30] | He’s still sitting there. | 他还坐在那里 |
[07:35] | Oscar, darling, it’s Nora. | 奥斯卡 亲爱的 我是诺拉 |
[07:38] | Do you– do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[07:40] | I don’t like this. | 这不对劲 |
[07:42] | Oscar’s meant to be laughing and making jokes. | 奥斯卡应该说说笑笑的才对 |
[07:44] | Guess what, Oscar. Julian’s coming back. | 知道吗 奥斯卡 朱利安要回来了 |
[07:47] | Life’s about to get fun again. | 生活又要好玩起来了 |
[07:49] | So fun. Right. | 很好玩的 好吧 |
[07:54] | Well, he’s clearly unwell. | 他显然不太舒服 |
[07:54] | We can’t just leave him here. | 我们不能把他留在这里 |
[07:57] | Lorenzo, you wouldn’t mind | 洛恩佐 你能不能 |
[07:58] | keeping an eye on him, would you? | 帮忙看着他 |
[08:00] | We won’t be long. | 我们就回来 |
[08:01] | – Happy to help. – Thank you, | -乐意帮忙 -谢谢 |
[08:02] | And if you hear from Valerie, | 如果瓦莱丽有联系你 |
[08:04] | please tell her to come home immediately. | 叫她立刻回家 |
[08:05] | I know I was stern yesterday, but that’s no reason to sulk. | 我昨天是有些严厉 但也不必这么生闷气 |
[08:08] | Come on, girls. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[08:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[08:15] | Headed out to find Julian and trying to find | 去找朱利安了 费劲地 |
[08:17] | the directions on Oscar’s stupid phone. | 用奥斯卡的破电话找路 |
[08:20] | Why doesn’t anyone use real maps anymore? | 现在为什么都不用真地图了 |
[08:22] | What’s wrong with paper? | 纸怎么不好了 |
[08:23] | Well, I suggest you get a move on | 你还是赶紧的吧 |
[08:24] | because Lily and company are right behind you. | 莉莉他们就来了 |
[08:26] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 那不可能 |
[08:28] | You promised to keep Oscar quiet. | 你答应不让奥斯卡开口的 |
[08:30] | Oh, Oscar, he doesn’t remember squat. | 奥斯卡什么都不记得了 |
[08:32] | They must have tracked Julian down | 他们肯定是用定位咒 |
[08:33] | on their own with a locator spell | 还是什么其他异教徒的招数 |
[08:35] | or some other heretic malarkey. | 自己找到了朱利安 |
[08:37] | Never underestimate Lily’s relentless | 莉莉如果想要什么 |
[08:39] | devotion to getting what she wants. | 那份无尽的决心可不容低估 |
[08:41] | Wait. What does it mean when the little | 等等 那个条状的东西 |
[08:42] | bar thing goes all red? | 全红了是什么意思 |
[08:44] | I– | 我 |
[08:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:50] | No seat belt? | 不系安全带吗 |
[08:52] | That’s a hefty fine, young lady. | 这可是重罚啊 小姑娘 |
[08:54] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[08:55] | Little bird brain said you stole his car | 有只小鸟说你偷了他的车 |
[08:57] | and sped out of Mystic Falls. | 冲出神秘瀑布镇了 |
[08:59] | You did realize that by taking a deputy’s suv | 你知道开走一个警官的车 |
[09:02] | that every move you made would be tracked, right? | 是会被追踪到的吧 |
[09:04] | Would you kindly move your car? | 你能把你的车开走吗 |
[09:08] | That car? | 那辆吗 |
[09:10] | You bet I’ll move that car, | 当然可以了 |
[09:12] | but first, I need to ask you why you killed | 但首先 我要问问你为什么 |
[09:14] | your faux brother Oscar and framed me for the murder. | 要杀了你的假哥哥奥斯卡还陷害我 |
[09:17] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:19] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[09:20] | I might not be 100% on my detective work. | 我的调查工作可能做得不是很好 |
[09:23] | It’s possible that another heretic | 有可能是别的异教徒 |
[09:25] | turned him into a desiccated corpse. | 把他变成了一具干尸 |
[09:27] | I’m not sure. | 我也无法确定 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna go to my car, get my phone. | 我还是去车里 拿出电话 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna call Lily, see if she knows. | 然后打给莉莉 看她知不知道 |
[09:34] | Fine. You’re a genius. | 好吧 你是个大天才 |
[09:36] | What on earth made you think | 你凭什么觉得 |
[09:38] | I wouldn’t do the same to you? | 我不会那么对你 |
[09:39] | Hey, we’re just talking here. | 我们就是谈谈啊 |
[09:41] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[09:45] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[09:47] | Quit torturing my brother. | 别折磨我哥哥了 |
[09:48] | Tell me exactly what’s going on here. | 告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[10:02] | Is it safe to enter, or is your boyfriend | 可以进来吗 还是你男友 |
[10:04] | still half-naked under the sheets? | 还半裸着躺在床单下面呢 |
[10:06] | God, I’m a roommate horror story. | 天呐 我就是室友的反面典型啊 |
[10:08] | Please. At least your bed has seen | 得了 至少你的床这学期 |
[10:11] | a half-naked male all semester. | 还躺过一个半裸的男人 |
[10:13] | I think Ms. Cuddles is starting to feel sorry for me. | 我觉得抱抱小姐都开始可怜我了 |
[10:16] | I mean, look at her. | 看她啊 |
[10:16] | Do you see how she’s judging me? | 看到她给我的严厉眼神了吗 |
[10:19] | I need man help. | 我需要人帮忙泡男人 |
[10:22] | Well, don’t look at me for advice. | 别找我问建议 |
[10:23] | I just sent my boyfriend to spend the day | 我刚派我男朋友去跟他 |
[10:25] | with his first love. | 初恋待一天 |
[10:27] | Valerie, the heretic who turned your skin | 瓦莱丽 那个把你的皮肤变成了马鞭草 |
[10:30] | to vervain so you and Stefan couldn’t touch? | 让你不能和斯特凡接触的异教徒吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah. That would be the one. | 是啊 就是她 |
[10:34] | You’re either completely insane | 你要么是完全疯了 |
[10:35] | or the most secure woman in the world. | 要么就是最不缺安全感的人 |
[10:38] | I want him to work things out with her. | 我希望他俩能解决旧怨 |
[10:40] | He has this habit of bottling up all of his hurt feelings, | 他习惯把受伤的情绪都藏起来 |
[10:43] | and I think it would be really good for them | 我觉得这样对他们有好处 |
[10:45] | if they could just clear away all the 19th-century drama | 扫清一切19世纪的恩怨 |
[10:48] | so they can get on with their lives, | 继续他们的生活 |
[10:50] | clean slate. | 重新开始 |
[10:51] | Most secure woman it is. I’m officially inspired. | 真是最有安全感的女人 我受你鼓舞了 |
[10:56] | So you going out to meet a guy? | 你要出去见男人吗 |
[10:58] | No. I’m going to Mystic Falls to discuss | 不 我要去神秘瀑布镇 |
[11:00] | magic with a heretic I just brought back to life, | 跟一个我刚复活的异教徒讨论一种魔法 |
[11:04] | and then maybe I’ll go meet a guy. | 然后或许去找个男人吧 |
[11:16] | Ok. I think i got it. | 好了 我好像明白了 |
[11:17] | You killed Oscar because he knew how to get to Julian, | 你杀了奥斯卡 是因为他知道怎么找到朱利安 |
[11:20] | but you hate Julian because he’s a sadistic, depraved, | 但你恨朱利安 因为他是个卑鄙的虐待狂 |
[11:22] | no-good monster that Lily desperately wants to bring home. | 一无是处的恶魔 而莉莉急切地想把他带回家 |
[11:26] | Did you ever hear of the Black Sea massacre of 1897? | 听说过1897年的黑海屠杀吗 |
[11:30] | Julian annihilated an entire coastline on Christmas day, | 朱利安在圣诞节杀了一整个海岸线的人 |
[11:33] | and yet Lily Is still hopelessly in love with him. | 莉莉却还是深深地爱着他 |
[11:37] | So? Stefan took out an entire village in Monterrey, | 那怎么了 斯特凡在蒙特雷屠过村 |
[11:40] | and Caroline still wants him. | 卡罗琳不还是喜欢他 |
[11:41] | To each, his own. | 人各有爱嘛 |
[11:42] | Speaking of which, how did you two, um, meet? | 说到这个 你俩怎么认识的 |
[11:47] | At the town fair. | 在镇集市 |
[11:48] | Oh, right. That’s right, mm-hmm. | 对啊 没错 |
[11:49] | And then you were supposed to meet after that, right, | 然后你们之后还约好见面的 是吗 |
[11:51] | like, under a bridge or a tree | 好像是在桥还是树下 |
[11:53] | or romantic park bench. | 还是哪个浪漫的公园长椅 |
[11:55] | Will you please just shut up? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[11:58] | You know, when you didn’t show, | 你没出现后 |
[11:59] | this guy wrote 10 pages in his journal | 这家伙在日记里写了十页 |
[12:01] | about how the sun would never shine as bright | 说什么太阳也不如以前明媚了 |
[12:03] | and the food would never taste as sweet. | 食物也不如以前美味了 |
[12:05] | Yes. I read them. | 是啊 我读过 |
[12:06] | Your hiding places were always crap. | 你藏东西的地方一直很没创意 |
[12:08] | You really crushed the guy. | 你真把他搞得很伤心 |
[12:09] | Well, she was just spying for Lily. | 她只是替莉莉打探情况而已 |
[12:12] | I mean, it was all just a game, | 那都只是做戏 |
[12:14] | wasn’t it? | 是吧 |
[12:19] | But, yeah, no. Hey, hey, keep going, man. | 不过没错 你继续说啊 |
[12:21] | This bit is, uh, absolutely hilarious. | 这段可好玩了 |
[12:24] | No. Please stop. | 别说了 |
[12:25] | The only thing that matters now | 现在唯一重要的 |
[12:26] | is that we find Julian | 是我们找到朱利安 |
[12:27] | and make sure he can’t come home, so if you’re not in, | 确保他不能回家 你们如果不想来 |
[12:30] | spare me the car ride and let me out. | 别折磨我一道了 放我下车吧 |
[12:32] | No. Stefan’s in. He’s in. I’ll watch. | 不 斯特凡来的 绝对的 我就看着 |
[12:37] | He’s turning over a new leaf. | 他要翻开新的一页 |
[12:49] | Is that art or something? | 那是艺术品吗 |
[12:52] | No. Actually, that’s a tv. | 不 那是台电视 |
[12:54] | That’s a tv. I’m Jo. | 那是电视 我叫乔 |
[12:57] | You’re Alaric, but you go by Ric | 你叫阿拉里克 但你喜欢叫里克 |
[13:01] | because it’s an odd name, | 因为这名字很奇怪 |
[13:03] | and we’re married. | 而且我们结婚了 |
[13:05] | Let’s not worry about the details right now. | 细节先不用担心 |
[13:07] | It’s gonna take a little time for your memories to come back. | 你的记忆要过一段时间才能恢复 |
[13:12] | This is amazing. Did you make it? | 这真好吃 是你做的吗 |
[13:15] | No. It’s, uh– it’s delivery, | 不是 是外卖 |
[13:19] | made somewhere else | 是在别处做好 |
[13:20] | and then someone drives it over. | 然后有人送过来的 |
[13:22] | It’s Thai food, your favorite, | 是泰国菜 你最喜欢了 |
[13:25] | well, except for that. | 除了那个 |
[13:25] | That’s meat. You don’t eat meat. | 那是肉 你不吃肉 |
[13:28] | Why would I not eat meat? | 我为什么不吃肉啊 |
[13:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:34] | Hey, look. Let’s open this bottle of wine, huh? | 我们开酒喝吧 |
[13:36] | It’s got to be 5:00 in the afternoon somewhere, right? | 这世界上总有地方是下午五点 |
[13:44] | It’s not serious. Do you have bandages? | 不太严重 你有绷带吗 |
[13:47] | I’ll wrap it for you. | 我替你包扎好 |
[13:51] | Medicine cabinet above the sink. | 医疗柜在水槽上面 |
[13:54] | Be right back. | 我就回来 |
[14:04] | One makeup exam down, two more to go. | 一场补考结束了 还有两场 |
[14:07] | Remind me never to be taken hostage | 提醒我再也别在 |
[14:08] | at the beginning of a semester ever again. | 学期开始时被人绑架了 |
[14:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪啊 |
[14:12] | Some gas station in the middle of nowhere. | 前不着村后不着店的加油站 |
[14:14] | Don’t worry Care Bear. | 别担心 卡罗熊 |
[14:16] | I have issued a no-hanky-panky zone. | 我发布了暴露内衣禁区 |
[14:18] | No former flames will reignite on my watch. | 有我再 绝不会有什么旧情重燃 |
[14:21] | – Nohow. – Sorry about that. | -不会的 -抱歉了 |
[14:23] | The fumes are, uh, getting to his brain. | 他是吸汽油气晕头了 |
[14:26] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[14:26] | Uh, I want to take you to dinner tonight. | 我今晚想带你去吃晚餐 |
[14:29] | Like a date? Wait. | 约会吗 等等 |
[14:30] | Is this because you’re feeling guilty | 你是因为跟前任度过一天 |
[14:32] | for spending the day with your ex? | 所以觉得愧疚吗 |
[14:34] | No. It’s because I realize | 不 我是意识到 |
[14:35] | that I haven’t actually taken you out yet. | 我还没约你出去过 |
[14:36] | Well, I’d love that. | 那好啊 |
[14:38] | To be honest, I’m feeling a little bit guilty | 老实说 我有点愧疚 |
[14:40] | for pushing you into a car with your brother and your ex | 是我逼你跟你前任和哥哥上了一辆车 |
[14:42] | whom you clearly want nothing to do with. | 而你显然并不想跟她重联络 |
[14:45] | Ah, no. Don’t feel guilty. | 不 别愧疚 |
[14:46] | I–I needed a push. | 我是需要人逼迫 |
[14:49] | Why? What, did she make a move on you? | 怎么 她对你有所行动吗 |
[14:51] | Nothing happened. | 没有啦 |
[14:52] | I just needed to hear that our time together was a lie. | 我就是想听到我们的一切都是谎言 |
[14:55] | She admitted that? | 她承认了吗 |
[14:56] | She didn’t deny it. | 她没否认 |
[14:59] | Are you ok or whatever? | 你还好吗 |
[15:02] | I will be once you tell me | 你告诉我今晚什么时候接你 |
[15:03] | what time I’m picking you up tonight. | 我就好了 |
[15:06] | 8:00, and I like daisies, | 8点 我喜欢雏菊 |
[15:08] | by the way, just in case you wanted to give me flowers. | 如果你想给我买花的话 |
[15:12] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[15:16] | Fill this up. | 装满 |
[15:18] | There’s more gas in the tank, sassy pants. | 邮箱里的油更多 辣妹 |
[15:20] | I need an accelerant to burn Julian’s body. | 我需要助燃剂好烧朱利安的尸体 |
[15:22] | Don’t want to take any chances. | 我不想冒险 |
[15:24] | Aren’t you getting a little ahead of yourself? | 你是不是有点着急了 |
[15:26] | We haven’t even killed the guy yet. | 我们还没杀他呢 |
[15:28] | Are you really that daft? We don’t need to kill him. | 你真那么傻吗 我们不必杀他 |
[15:32] | What are you gonna do, charm him to death? | 你要用魅力杀死他吗 |
[15:34] | Julian’s dead. | 朱利安已经死了 |
[15:37] | He’s been dead since 1903. | 他1903年就死了 |
[15:48] | I’m afraid this house no longer has an open-door policy | 恐怕这家不再敞开门欢迎 |
[15:51] | to the local riffraff. | 当地小流氓了 |
[15:53] | You’re living here, aren’t you? | 你不就住这儿吗 |
[15:56] | Shall we spend a few moments catching up | 我把你丢出去之前 |
[15:57] | before I throw you out? | 要不要先叙叙旧 |
[15:58] | How was your summer holiday? | 你的暑假怎么样 |
[16:00] | Meet any charming Eurohunks? | 认识欧洲帅哥了吗 |
[16:02] | Girl, please tell me you didn’t just follow Damon | 妹子 告诉我你不是就拿着 |
[16:04] | around with spare bottles of bourbon. | 波本酒到处跟着达蒙吧 |
[16:05] | I didn’t, but it’s sweet of you | 不是 多谢你 |
[16:06] | to be concerned about my love life. | 如此关心我的爱情生活 |
[16:09] | Well, I do admire your nerve sticking around. | 我真佩服你的胆量 还敢留下 |
[16:12] | Now, myself, I’d be flat hunting | 如果换了我是 |
[16:13] | the other side of the planet if I were the only thing | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托和他与埃琳娜的 |
[16:15] | standing between Damon Salvatore | 永恒幸福之间的唯一障碍 |
[16:17] | and his everlasting happiness with Elena. | 一定要落荒而逃到世界另一边了 |
[16:20] | Maybe the danger gives you a thrill. | 或许这危险感让你觉得刺激 |
[16:23] | It could be a case of puppy love. | 或许能萌生爱情 |
[16:24] | See, now I think you’re projecting. | 瞧 我觉得你这是投射自己的感情 |
[16:27] | You’re the one sleeping at Lily Salvatore’s feet | 是你睡在莉莉·塞尔瓦托的脚下 |
[16:29] | hoping for some of her good table scraps. | 可怜巴巴地盼着吃点残羹冷炙 |
[16:31] | Good talk. Nice of you to stop by. | 聊天愉快 多谢过来看我 |
[16:32] | Um, I need to talk to Oscar. | 我得跟奥斯卡谈谈 |
[16:34] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[16:35] | Witch business, super boring. | 女巫的事 超级无聊 |
[16:37] | Well, I’m afraid Oscar is not feeling | 恐怕奥斯卡今天 |
[16:39] | quite like himself today, so maybe another time. | 不是很在状态 或许改日吧 |
[16:44] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[16:51] | Not supposed to eat the help, mate. | 女仆是不能吃的 伙计 |
[16:53] | A little blood, please? | 给点血啊 |
[17:00] | Clean yourself up and take a spa day. | 把自己清理干净 然后去做水疗 |
[17:03] | Forget all about Mr. Chompers | 忘记大嘴怪先生 |
[17:04] | and his very bad manners. | 和他的无礼举动 |
[17:06] | Hello, Oscar. Hey, do you remember me? | 你好 奥斯卡 还记得我吗 |
[17:09] | We met in Myrtle Beach. | 我们在默特尔比奇见过 |
[17:10] | I’ve never been to Myrtle Beach, | 我从未去过默特尔比奇 |
[17:12] | but I do remember you | 但我记得你 |
[17:13] | from that dark room in the basement. | 在那间地下室黑屋里见过 |
[17:15] | You the one that got me out? | 是你把我放出来的 |
[17:17] | Out of where? | 放出哪里 |
[17:20] | I think I’m still hungry. | 我还饿 |
[17:21] | Um, ok. Just get a grip on yourself | 好吧 你控制点 |
[17:23] | for 5 minutes, and we’ll get you more blood. | 坚持5分钟 我们会给你找血的 |
[17:26] | I came to ask you about the Phoenix Stone. | 我来问你凤凰石的事 |
[17:29] | What stone? | 什么石 |
[17:30] | Why do people keep asking me questions | 为什么你们老问些 |
[17:31] | I don’t know the answers to? | 我不知道的问题 |
[17:32] | This stone. Know it? | 这块石头 认得吗 |
[17:39] | There. You got me out of there. | 那里 你把我从那里放出来了 |
[17:44] | Why would Oscar stash Julian’s body | 奥斯卡为什么要把朱利安的尸体 |
[17:46] | out here in the middle of nowhere | 藏在这么荒僻的地方 |
[17:47] | when he could just hand it over to Lily? | 他明明可以直接把他交给莉莉 |
[17:49] | Because he knew the moment Lily gets Julian back, | 因为他知道莉莉一找回了朱利安 |
[17:51] | the fun’s over. | 好日子就结束了 |
[17:52] | Everything changes. | 一切都会改变 |
[17:53] | Hmm, so you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[17:55] | That makes a lot of sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[17:56] | I told you, I have my reasons. | 我说了 我自有原因 |
[18:00] | You know, I was thinking, it’s probably | 我觉得或许 |
[18:01] | a good thing that you and I cut things short. | 你我早断了情缘也是好事 |
[18:02] | I mean, what if I’d accidentally insulted your driving | 万一我不小心吐槽了你的车技 |
[18:06] | and you had no choice but to run a butcher knife through me? | 你只得一把屠刀捅死我呢 |
[18:08] | Yeah. It’s doesn’t exactly sound like | 听上去你似乎 |
[18:10] | you’ve lived the life of a saint, either. | 也没过上圣人一般的生活啊 |
[18:12] | Surprise. The world changes people. | 没想到吧 这世界会改变人 |
[18:15] | You must have figured that out by now. | 你到现在总该想明白了吧 |
[18:18] | Hey, lovebirds, quit your bickering. | 小情人 别吵了 |
[18:21] | Let’s get this campfire started. | 我们生篝火吧 |
[18:33] | Casket emporium. Clever. | 棺材专营店 真聪明 |
[18:36] | Oscar and his stupid pranks. | 奥斯卡和他讨厌的恶作剧 |
[18:39] | So Lily’s still carrying a torch for some moldy, old corpse, hmm? | 莉莉还对一具发霉的尸体朝思暮想吗 |
[18:43] | Lily is determined to reunite Julian’s body | 莉莉一心要把朱利安的身体 |
[18:46] | with his lost soul, but in order to do that, | 和他遗失的灵魂重新结合 所以 |
[18:49] | she needs the Phoenix Stone. | 她需要先得到凤凰石 |
[18:51] | Phoenix Stone, huh? | 凤凰石啊 |
[18:52] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[18:53] | Really? That’s funny, | 是吗 有意思 |
[18:54] | since you clearly used it on Oscar. | 因为你显然用它复活了奥斯卡 |
[18:56] | Who said we used it on Oscar? | 谁说我们对奥斯卡用了那个了 |
[18:58] | Oscar was dead, and you needed something | 奥斯卡本来都死了 你需要筹码 |
[19:00] | to trade for your girlfriend in the box, | 交换你睡在棺材里的女朋友 |
[19:01] | so you tinkered around with it | 所以你拿它鼓捣了一下 |
[19:03] | and found a temporary solution, | 找到了一个临时的解决办法 |
[19:05] | but, hey, good on you. | 但你厉害啊 |
[19:07] | Whoever you brought back | 不管你带回来的是谁 |
[19:08] | seemed to pull the wool over Lily’s eyes. | 似乎蒙蔽住了莉莉 |
[19:10] | Wait. What do you mean, whoever we brought back? | 等等 什么意思 不管带回来的是谁 |
[19:14] | The Phoenix Stone is stuffed full of very old vampire souls. | 凤凰石里都是死去的吸血鬼的灵魂 |
[19:18] | You didn’t raise Oscar from the dead, you clods. | 你们复活的不是奥斯卡 白痴 |
[19:20] | You jammed one of those souls into his body. | 你只是把其中一个灵魂塞进了他的身体 |
[19:30] | How’s everything with professor Frankenstein | 弗兰肯斯坦教授 |
[19:32] | and his rebooted bride? | 和他的复活新娘怎么样了 |
[19:34] | Good, I think. | 挺好的吧 |
[19:35] | She was still asleep when I left. | 我走时她还在睡呢 |
[19:36] | Oh, good. Glad to hear it. | 好啊 太好了 |
[19:39] | So quick favor. | 帮个小忙 |
[19:40] | I’m gonna need you to tell Ric | 你得告诉里克 |
[19:42] | that we made a tiny mistake | 我们搞错了 |
[19:44] | And that that’s not his wife. | 那人其实不是他妻子 |
[19:46] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[19:47] | It turns out that the stone doesn’t actually | 原来石头并没有 |
[19:49] | have any magic juice to bring back any old corpse. | 复活死人的魔法 |
[19:51] | It’s more like a supernatural holding cell | 其实更像个超自然监禁室 |
[19:54] | for a bunch of lost vampire souls, | 装了一堆吸血鬼灵魂 |
[19:55] | one of which you accidentally shoved into Jo’s body. | 而其中的一个被你偶然塞进了乔身体里 |
[19:58] | Oh, my god, that means Oscar’s– | 老天啊 那么奥斯卡 |
[20:01] | Oscar’s just some random vampire in a | 奥斯卡就是偶然被塞进了异教徒身体里的 |
[20:03] | heretic candy shell. | 不知名吸血鬼 |
[20:04] | Damon, I came to your house to talk to him about the stone. | 达蒙我来了你家跟他谈石头的事 |
[20:07] | Bad idea. Cut the conversation short. | 坏主意 赶紧离开 |
[20:09] | Call Ric from the car on the way home. | 开车回家的路上给里克打电话 |
[20:10] | Oh, no. Don’t put this on me. | 不 这事别推给我 |
[20:12] | Well, I’m sorry, and I’m trying to do | 抱歉 我在努力 |
[20:13] | this thing where I do right by Elena, | 做对埃琳娜好的事呢 |
[20:15] | and I just–I–I just don’t think | 我觉得她不会 |
[20:17] | that she’d want me to crush his spirit like that. | 希望我那样伤他的心 |
[20:20] | Let him down gently. | 尽量别让他太难过了 |
[20:22] | Is this you doing right by Elena | 你是想做对埃琳娜好的事 |
[20:23] | or you not wanting to break your best friend’s heart? | 还是不想伤你好哥们的心 |
[20:27] | Fine, but you owe me. | 好吧 但你欠我的 |
[20:30] | Thanks, Bonbon. | 谢了 邦邦 |
[20:33] | Found Oscar a few blood bags stashed in the study. | 给奥斯卡找来几袋藏在书房里的血袋 |
[20:36] | Probably expired, but he does not seem picky. | 大概过期了 但他似乎不介意 |
[20:38] | I have to head back to Whitmore. | 我得回惠特莫大学了 |
[20:40] | I meant to ask you about this pretty stone. | 我还想问你那颗漂亮石头的事呢 |
[20:44] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪找到的 |
[20:45] | Rocks r us. It was on sale. | 网上淘来的 |
[20:47] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[20:49] | Lily’s been looking for one just like it. | 莉莉也在找颗一模一样的 |
[20:50] | Oh, bargain bin was full of them. | 打折区一堆呢 |
[20:52] | I’m sure they have more. | 肯定还有的 |
[20:53] | Or I could just take this one. | 或者我可以拿走这颗 |
[20:54] | Don’t think so. | 别做梦了 |
[20:58] | I’m not going back in there. | 我不要回去 |
[21:04] | I’m not going back. | 我不要回去 |
[21:09] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[21:11] | Let’s just say you were right. | 你说对了 |
[21:12] | Oscar’s not himself today. | 奥斯卡今天的确不在状态 |
[21:14] | Why does everyone keep calling me Oscar? | 为什么那么老喊我奥斯卡 |
[21:16] | My name’s not Oscar! | 我不叫奥斯卡 |
[21:23] | Did I do that? | 那是我干的吗 |
[21:30] | Run. | 快跑 |
[21:35] | You want to get some fresh air? | 你想去呼吸下新鲜空气吗 |
[21:37] | Thought maybe a walk through campus will stir something. | 或许在校园里走走能激起点回忆 |
[21:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[21:47] | What happened to me? | 我出了什么事 |
[21:56] | This was mine, wasn’t it? | 这是我的 是吧 |
[21:58] | That’s your wedding dress. | 是你的婚纱 |
[22:00] | The hospital asked me if I wanted to save it. | 医院问我是不是想留着 |
[22:03] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了 |
[22:10] | Your brother | 你哥哥 |
[22:11] | had a lifelong vendetta against you. | 这辈子都跟你有仇 |
[22:14] | He stabbed you. | 他捅死了你 |
[22:15] | I couldn’t get you to the hospital in time. | 我没法及时送你去医院 |
[22:17] | So what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[22:18] | I’m gonna explain everything when you’re feeling better. | 等你好起来之后我会跟你解释一切的 |
[22:20] | It’s gonna make a lot more sense then. | 到时你就都会明白了 |
[22:22] | Why wouldn’t it make sense now? | 为什么现在我会听不明白 |
[22:23] | Because it is crazy, Jo. | 因为这很疯狂 乔 |
[22:25] | It is the craziest thing either of us have ever been through, | 是我们经历过的最疯狂的事 |
[22:28] | and that is saying something. | 这可很能说明问题了 |
[22:33] | I remember. I was stabbed. | 我记得我被人捅死了 |
[22:36] | I was stabbed in the heart. | 我被人捅在了心脏上 |
[22:37] | No. No, not in the heart. | 不对 不是心脏 |
[22:38] | He came at you from behind, and I– | 他是从后面偷袭了你 |
[22:40] | I didn’t see him until it was too late. | 直到为时已晚我才看到他 |
[22:42] | No. I was stabbed in the heart. | 不对 我是被捅了心脏 |
[22:45] | – Jo, calm down. – I– | -乔 冷静 -我 |
[22:46] | – Everything’s gonna be– – No. | -一切都会好起来的 -不 |
[22:48] | Don’t touch me. Stay away from me. | 别碰我 离我远点 |
[23:02] | You know, we got Nora to siphon | 我们让诺拉吸走了 |
[23:03] | that repulsion spell you put on Caroline, | 你给卡罗琳施的驱逐咒 |
[23:05] | just in case you were wondering. | 如果你想知道的话 |
[23:08] | Forgotten all about that. | 都忘记那事了 |
[23:09] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[23:10] | I mean, you couldn’t have been worried about Caroline’s safety. | 你肯定不是担心卡罗琳的安危 |
[23:13] | What do you want me to say, | 你要我说什么 |
[23:15] | because I’m pure evil, | 因为我坏 |
[23:18] | because I like seeing people suffer? | 因为我喜欢看人痛苦吗 |
[23:20] | Well, if that’s the truth, then yeah. | 如果这是真相的话 那就说啊 |
[23:23] | I’m not a horrible person. | 我不是个十足的坏人 |
[23:25] | Really? Well, then who are you? | 是吗 那你是什么样的人 |
[23:26] | I mean, you turned my life upside down. | 你颠覆了我的生活 |
[23:28] | You leave, you show no remorse, | 你离开了 毫无悔意 |
[23:30] | and then you go after my girlfriend. | 然后又对付我女朋友 |
[23:31] | You know nothing about me. | 你对我毫不了解 |
[23:45] | This one won’t open. | 这个打不开 |
[23:50] | Must be spelled shut. | 肯定用咒语封住了 |
[24:13] | Doesn’t look dead to me. | 看着不像死了呢 |
[24:14] | His body’s been preserved with magic. | 他的尸体用魔法保护住了 |
[24:19] | Lot better-looking than our old man. | 比我们老爸帅多了 |
[24:21] | I’ll give mom that. | 这我承认 |
[24:22] | Move, | 闪开 |
[24:23] | unless you want to burn to a crisp alongside of him. | 除非你想跟他一起烧成烤肉 |
[24:30] | Incendia. | [咒语] |
[24:35] | Incendia. | [咒语] |
[24:37] | Shouldn’t we, uh, get a match? | 我们不是可以用火柴吗 |
[24:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:45] | Well, of course. | 难怪了 |
[24:46] | Guess it ain’t a party until the mean girls show up. | 贱女孩不来怎么能算是派对呢 |
[24:49] | Look who’s in a heap of trouble. | 看看到底谁的麻烦大 |
[24:50] | What’s Lily going to say? | 莉莉会怎么说 |
[24:52] | Let’s ask her. Lily, we found Valerie. | 问问她就是了 莉莉 我们找到瓦莱丽了 |
[24:56] | She’s over here trying to kill to love of your life. | 她想杀了你的毕生挚爱 |
[25:14] | Girls, I’ll meet you in the car. | 姑娘们 你们先到车上去吧 |
[25:15] | I need a minute with Valerie. | 我要跟瓦莱丽谈谈 |
[25:20] | You may have stolen Oscar’s phone, | 你是偷了奥斯卡的手机 |
[25:21] | but you left something behind in his pocket. | 但他口袋里还有东西你忘了拿 |
[25:26] | Oscar always did covet Julian’s ring. | 奥斯卡一直觊觎朱利安的戒指 |
[25:28] | Beau found him easily with a locator spell. | 博尔很容易就用定位咒找到了他 |
[25:34] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[25:36] | Lily, he’s a monster. | 莉莉 他是个禽兽 |
[25:38] | Bringing him back will only make things worse. | 让他复活只会让事态变得更糟 |
[25:40] | So you go behind my back | 所以你就背着我 |
[25:41] | with my own sons to destroy him. | 跟我的儿子一起想毁灭他 |
[25:44] | It’s not like you listen to me. | 因为你不肯听我的劝 |
[25:46] | You were so blinded by your love for him, | 你盲目的沉浸在对他的爱恋里 |
[25:48] | it’s like no one else exists. | 仿佛别人都不存在一样 |
[25:49] | Hey, we get it. You’re angry. | 我们知道了 你很生气 |
[25:53] | Whatever lies Valerie’s told you, | 不管瓦莱丽跟你说了什么 |
[25:55] | that’s all they are. | 那全部是谎言 |
[25:59] | Technically, she’s been a bit vague on the details– | 实际上 她并没有具体说什么 |
[26:02] | I mean, mass murderer, homicidal maniac, | 只是大屠杀 变态杀人狂 |
[26:05] | and typical, run-of-the-mill bad guy stuff– | 还有那些典型的 一般坏人都会做的事 |
[26:08] | But before we just hand him over, | 在我们把他交给你们之前 |
[26:10] | you mind telling us what we’re missing here? | 能不能告诉我们还有什么遗漏的吗 |
[26:12] | Who is this really? | 这人到底是谁 |
[26:15] | This man is the love of my life, | 这个男人是我的毕生挚爱 |
[26:19] | the man I didn’t think I deserved, | 他是我自认为无法企及 |
[26:21] | the one I fought for, | 让我全力争取 |
[26:23] | waited for, | 默默等待 |
[26:25] | the one I told myself I could change for. | 可以为了他而改变自己的男人 |
[26:28] | He makes me better, Damon. | 他让我变得更好 达蒙 |
[26:30] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这样的感觉吗 |
[26:33] | A thing or two. | 略知一二 |
[26:34] | Then we are through here. Beau. | 那我们就开始吧 博尔 |
[26:40] | No. Please don’t. He’ll ruin us. He– | 不 求你不要 他会毁了我们的 |
[26:46] | She’s playing you. He didn’t make her better. | 她在耍你 他并没有让她变得更好 |
[26:49] | If anything, he made her vindictive and cruel. | 即使有 那也是让她变得报复心强且残暴 |
[26:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[26:52] | Who do you think gave Kai the idea | 你觉得是谁给卡伊出主意 |
[26:54] | to put Elena in that sleeping beauty coma? | 让埃琳娜陷入沉睡的 |
[26:56] | – Who? – Lily. | -谁 -莉莉 |
[27:00] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[27:01] | She wanted to make you pay for refusing | 她想让你因为拒绝帮助我们 |
[27:03] | to help rescue us from the prison world. | 逃离监狱世界而受到惩罚 |
[27:08] | Screw Julian. I’ll kill you. | 别管朱利安了 我要杀了你 |
[27:23] | Vis porta. | [咒语] |
[27:25] | Spelling the door? | 给门施咒吗 |
[27:26] | Thought you were leading us to a secret passage. | 还以为你会领我走一条神秘通道呢 |
[27:29] | You watch too much “Scooby-doo.” | 你看太多《史酷比》了 |
[27:32] | Maybe he’ll tire himself out | 也许他撞门撞得累趴下了 |
[27:33] | and we just go out the front door. | 然后我们直接从前门出去就行了 |
[27:34] | Or I could just jump out this window | 或者我可以从这扇窗户跳出去 |
[27:35] | while you fend for yourself. | 你就在这自生自灭吧 |
[27:37] | First, give me that stone back. | 那先把石头还给我 |
[27:39] | First, tell me why it’s so special. | 你先告诉我它为什么如此特别 |
[27:42] | It’s some kind of trap for a bunch of souls. | 它是一堆灵魂的某种囚所 |
[27:44] | If Lily wants it, someone she cares about must be inside. | 莉莉想得到它 一定有她在乎的人在里面 |
[27:46] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[27:48] | Great, because we need another heretic | 很好 因为我们这里需要 |
[27:50] | running loose around here. | 再来一个异教徒 |
[27:51] | He’s not a heretic. | 他不是异教徒 |
[27:52] | He’s a long-lost vampire boyfriend. | 他是她失散多年的吸血鬼男友 |
[27:54] | Then you definitely don’t need it. | 那你就更加不需要它了 |
[27:56] | Do you really want to hand her the means | 你真的想把这个可以令她男友 |
[27:57] | to bring the dead boyfriend back into the picture? | 死而复生的工具亲手交给她吗 |
[27:59] | Have some dignity. | 有点尊严行不行 |
[28:01] | What makes you think I want romantic advice | 谁说我需要你这个失恋的女巫 |
[28:03] | from a lovelorn witch? | 给我感情建议了 |
[28:04] | I’m just saying, maybe you deserve better. | 我只是说 也许你应该得到更好的 |
[28:09] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[28:10] | I think Oscar just learned how to siphon. | 我想奥斯卡刚学会怎么吸取魔力了 |
[28:13] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[28:14] | Where is the stone? | 那石头在哪 |
[28:17] | He has it. | 在他那里 |
[28:33] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[28:35] | Valerie! | 瓦莱丽 |
[28:37] | Uh… hey, you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[28:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:43] | Whatever you’re thinking, we’re not gonna do that. | 不管你在想什么 我们都不会去做的 |
[28:45] | Thinking I should rip out her heart | 我想我应该挖出她的心脏 |
[28:46] | and bronze it like a trophy. | 铸成青铜当做奖杯 |
[28:47] | She’s still our mother. | 她毕竟是我们的母亲 |
[28:49] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:49] | Our mother, Stefan, is the reason Elena’s | 我们的母亲 斯特凡 正是她 |
[28:51] | in that box while the world passes her by. | 才让埃琳娜躺在那棺材里无法醒来 |
[28:53] | I know. I get it. | 我知道 我明白 |
[28:55] | Just remember, you’re turning a new leaf. | 别忘了 你已经改过自新了 |
[28:56] | Screw the new leaf. | 去他的自新吧 |
[28:58] | She stole Elena from me and every ounce | 她把埃琳娜和我的每一丝幸福 |
[28:59] | of happiness I’ve ever known. | 都从我这偷走了 |
[29:01] | I’m not gonna let her just walk away from that. | 我不能就这么放过她 |
[29:03] | We’re not gonna let her walk away from that, | 我们不会放过她的 |
[29:05] | I promise, but right now, I need to find Valerie, | 我保证 但现在 我必须找到瓦莱丽 |
[29:08] | so just tell me that you’re fine | 所以请你告诉我 你没事 |
[29:09] | and you’re not gonna do anything stupid. | 而且你不会去做什么蠢事 |
[29:13] | I’m fine. I’m ok. | 我没事 我知道了 |
[29:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:30] | Give me the stone! | 把石头给我 |
[29:39] | Here, boy. | 在这 小子 |
[29:41] | Fetch. | 接着 |
[30:00] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到归谁 |
[30:03] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[30:06] | Don’t move. I’m gonna get these out. | 别动 我把碎片弄出来 |
[30:10] | It’s pointless. | 没用的 |
[30:11] | If Lily doesn’t kill me, Julian will. | 就算莉莉不杀我 朱利安也会 |
[30:13] | Well, maybe it’s pointless, | 可能没用 |
[30:15] | but I’m not the type to leave someone hanging. | 但我不是见死不救的人 |
[30:19] | Couldn’t help yourself, could you? | 你忍不住 对吧 |
[30:26] | If I’d have known how deeply you’d hate me, | 我要是知道你恨我有多深 |
[30:28] | I would have acted differently. | 我就不会那么做 |
[30:30] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[30:32] | I just wanted to know the truth, | 我只想知道真相 |
[30:35] | and now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[30:37] | It’s not the truth, Stefan. | 那不是真相 斯特凡 |
[30:44] | The truth is… | 真相是… |
[30:48] | I was coming back for you. | 我本要回去找你 |
[30:51] | What happened, miss your train? | 怎么了 错过火车了吗 |
[30:56] | Julian caught me trying to leave. | 朱利安逮住我想跑 |
[30:58] | He was desperate to get Lily to Europe, | 他太想让莉莉去欧洲了 |
[31:00] | and, well, he knew I’d be a distraction. | 而他知道我会坏事 |
[31:03] | Why would you be a distraction? | 你为什么会坏事 |
[31:07] | – I was pregnant. – What? | -我怀孕了 -什么 |
[31:11] | I wanted to tell you in person, though, | 我本想当面告诉你 |
[31:14] | and I felt ridiculous. | 但我觉得很可笑 |
[31:15] | We–we spent so little time together | 我们在一起没多久 |
[31:19] | for me to end up pregnant, I just– | 结果我怀孕了 我只是… |
[31:22] | I wasn’t sure if– | 我不太确定… |
[31:27] | but Julian had already found out. | 但朱利安已经发现了 |
[31:30] | He made sure there was nothing to tell. | 他确保秘密消失了 |
[31:35] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[31:37] | He, um… | 他… |
[31:40] | made sure it wasn’t a problem anymore. | 让问题不复存在 |
[31:44] | He knew I wouldn’t be able to look you | 他知道我无法面对你 |
[31:46] | in the eye and tell you, so I left with them. | 告诉你这事 所以我和他们走了 |
[31:50] | I kept our secret all these years, | 我这些年一直藏着我们的秘密 |
[31:52] | and I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:06] | Oscar died two nights ago when Valerie killed him. | 瓦莱丽两晚前杀死了奥斯卡 |
[32:10] | I’m pretty sure that Damon and Bonnie | 我很确定达蒙和邦妮 |
[32:12] | brought him back with this. | 用这个复活了他 |
[32:17] | I suspect they didn’t get it quite right, though. | 但我怀疑他们弄错了 |
[32:19] | He went mad and tried to kill me. | 他疯了 想杀我 |
[32:21] | It wasn’t him. | 那不是他 |
[32:22] | The soul in the stone has to be reunited with the proper body. | 石中魂得配对正确的身体 |
[32:24] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[32:26] | Why would Valerie throw away everything– | 瓦莱丽为什么不顾一切 |
[32:29] | her family, your respect, her livelihood– | 她家人 你的关心 她的生活 |
[32:31] | just to keep Julian away from you? | 只为朱利安不接近你 |
[32:33] | According to her, I’m too blinded | 她说我因为他的魅力 |
[32:35] | by his charms to see his flaws. | 变得太盲目而忽略他的邪恶 |
[32:37] | Give me the stone, please. | 请给我石头 |
[32:38] | I won’t stand idly by while you reawaken some bloke | 你要唤醒可能完全控制你的人 |
[32:41] | who may or may not have complete control over you. | 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[32:42] | Call it what you will– devotion, control. | 随你怎么觉得 忠诚 控制 |
[32:47] | I call it love, so if you’re asking me | 我觉得是爱 所以如果你要我 |
[32:49] | to choose between you and Julian– | 在你和朱利安之间选 |
[32:51] | That’s exactly what I’m asking. | 我就是这个意思 |
[33:09] | Please understand. | 请理解我 |
[33:41] | You with Jo? | 你和乔一起吗 |
[33:43] | No. She freaked out a little. | 没有 她有点吓坏了 |
[33:44] | I, you know, I could really use your help looking for her, actually. | 其实我需要你帮我找到她 |
[33:48] | It’s not her, Ric. It’s not Jo. | 那不是她 里克 那不是乔 |
[33:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:52] | We made a mistake. | 我们误会了 |
[33:54] | The stone doesn’t bring people back from the dead. | 那石头不能复活死人 |
[33:56] | It is just an old relic full of souls. | 那只是个充满灵魂的古文物 |
[33:58] | Bonnie, that is my wife. | 邦妮 那是我妻子 |
[34:01] | I know who I’m looking at, ok? | 我知道我面对的是谁 |
[34:02] | She just–she needs a little time to adjust. | 她只是需要点时间调整 |
[34:06] | No. It’s not her. | 不 那不是她 |
[34:09] | Jo was never in that stone, Ric. | 乔不在石头里 里克 |
[34:11] | I put someone else in her body. | 我把别人的灵魂放入了她身体 |
[34:13] | I’m so sorry. Where are you? | 我很抱歉 你在哪儿 |
[34:16] | I’m meeting up with Damon. | 我要和达蒙见面 |
[34:17] | We can come by and figure this out together. | 我们过来一起想办法 |
[34:21] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[34:28] | Hey, I– i just want to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[34:40] | Here. | 这里 |
[34:42] | I realized I have no idea how to use that thing. | 我发现我不知道怎么用 |
[34:50] | Nothing about this world is familiar to me– | 这世界的一切我都很陌生 |
[34:53] | not you, not any of this… | 你 这一切 |
[34:58] | not even my own reflection. | 甚至镜子里的自己 |
[35:03] | You’re not my wife. | 你不是我妻子 |
[35:08] | No. | 不是 |
[35:11] | I don’t think I am. | 我觉得不是 |
[35:14] | If I’m not Jo, who am I? | 如果我不是乔 那我是谁 |
[35:18] | I don’t know, but you’re not alone. | 我不知道 但你不孤独 |
[35:23] | I’ll help you, and we’ll figure this out together, ok? | 我会帮你 我们一起解决 行吗 |
[35:42] | Hey, uh, not to be a pessimist, | 我不是想太悲观 |
[35:44] | but how late do you think you’re actually gonna be? | 但你觉得到底还需要多久 |
[35:46] | Should I move the reservation to 9:00 or– | 我把预订时间推到九点还是… |
[35:49] | I’m actually still in Mystic Falls. | 其实我还在神秘瀑布镇 |
[35:52] | Or to tomorrow or next week? | 要么明天 要么下周 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:59] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[36:01] | Things got complicated. | 事情错综复杂 |
[36:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:05] | Bonnie told me how the stone actually works. | 邦妮告诉了我石头真正的效果 |
[36:07] | Alaric must be devastated. | 阿拉里克肯定很崩溃 |
[36:09] | I’m sure he is. | 确实 |
[36:10] | Hey, listen. I promise I’ll– I’ll make tonight up to you, ok? | 听着 我会补偿今晚的爽约 好吗 |
[36:18] | Is–is there anything else monumental | 有没有其他什么特别的事情 |
[36:20] | that I should know about? | 是需要我知道的 |
[36:24] | No. No, nothing. I’ll see you tomorrow? | 没有 没有了 明天见吧 |
[36:27] | Ok. Um, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[36:31] | Bye. | 拜 |
[36:47] | You didn’t say a word the whole way back. | 一路回来你什么都没说 |
[36:49] | I didn’t really know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么 |
[36:53] | Uh, can you give me an overview of the options? | 你能大概给说说选择吗 |
[36:56] | I’m angry that I didn’t know. | 我很生气我之前不知道 |
[37:00] | I’m sad that something I could have had was taken away from me. | 我很难过有些本该属于我的东西都被夺走了 |
[37:05] | I want to kill Julian for what he did to you, | 我想杀了朱利安 因为他对你做了那些事 |
[37:08] | and I’m sorry that you had to go through this alone. | 我很抱歉你得独自经历这一切 |
[37:16] | After it happened, I wanted to die. | 发生这事之后 我想死 |
[37:20] | I did die. | 我的确死了 |
[37:23] | I took my own life. | 我自杀了 |
[37:26] | I obviously didn’t realize I had vampire blood in my system. | 我显然没有意识到自己身体里有吸血鬼的血 |
[37:30] | That’s how you became a vampire, | 你就是这么变成吸血鬼的 |
[37:33] | you killed yourself? | 你自杀了 |
[37:36] | Far cry from that girl you met at the fair, isn’t it? | 和你在集市上见到的女孩相差甚远 不是吗 |
[37:42] | It’s funny how one event can change the outcome of your entire life. | 很好笑 一件事就能改变一生的结局 |
[37:49] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 请不要告诉任何人 |
[37:52] | I couldn’t bear for Lily to know. | 我不能让莉莉知道 |
[37:54] | I won’t, I promise. | 我不会的 我保证 |
[37:57] | Ok. I don’t presume to know you now | 好吧 我不想猜测你现在 |
[37:59] | or even what you wanted back then, | 或是以前你想要什么 |
[38:01] | – but– – Yes. | -但是 -是的 |
[38:04] | Would I have wanted a child? | 我想要孩子吗 |
[38:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:12] | Look. We have, um, 5 guest rooms. | 你看 我们有五间客房 |
[38:15] | You should probably stay the night. | 你应该留下过夜 |
[38:18] | No. I should run | 不 我该逃走 |
[38:23] | as far and fast as I can. | 尽快跑远 |
[38:25] | Damon won’t let Lily get her hands on that stone, | 达蒙不会让莉莉拿到那块石头 |
[38:29] | and if she does, I will kill Julian myself. | 如果她拿到了 我会亲手杀了朱利安 |
[38:36] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[38:39] | Julisan melunaweh washaset. | [咒语] |
[38:41] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[38:44] | Julisan melunaweh washaset. | [咒语] |
[38:45] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah… | [咒语] |
[38:48] | So Lily is the reason I’ll never see Elena again. | 所以因为莉莉我才永远不能再见埃琳娜 |
[38:50] | Apparently, she has a thing for emotional torture. | 显然 她喜欢精神折磨 |
[38:54] | Guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 看来有其母必有其子 |
[38:56] | Hey, I do not go behind people’s back and torture them. | 我不在别人背后搞阴谋折磨他们 |
[38:59] | I like my enemies to look me in the eye | 我喜欢让敌人看着我的眼睛 |
[39:01] | and see the depth of my rage. | 看清楚我的愤怒 |
[39:04] | Sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这么做吗 |
[39:05] | Burning that bastard’s body | 烧了那混蛋的尸体 |
[39:06] | would’ve been too good for Lily. | 对莉莉来说就太好了 |
[39:08] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[39:11] | Julisan melunaweh washaset. | [咒语] |
[39:13] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[39:16] | Julisan melunaweh washaset. | [咒语] |
[39:18] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[39:20] | I want to give her that man that she’s cherished | 我想给她那个让她珍视 |
[39:23] | and loved and missed for a hundred years. | 深爱 想念了一百年的男人 |
[39:26] | Julisan melunaweh washaset. | [咒语] |
[39:28] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[39:30] | I want her to run into Julian’s arms, | 我想让她回到朱利安的怀抱 |
[39:32] | and I want her to remember what | 我想让她回忆起 |
[39:33] | it feels like to have that love returned. | 重新得到那份爱的感觉 |
[39:35] | I want her to taste true happiness… | 我想让她感受真正的幸福 |
[39:38] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[39:40] | Julisan melunaweh washaset. | [咒语] |
[39:42] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[39:44] | Julisan melunaweh washaset. | [咒语] |
[39:46] | Ababbas dagoineh mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[39:48] | Julisan melunaweh washaset. | [咒语] |
[39:59] | Julian, is it you? | 朱利安 是你吗 |
[40:04] | Lily? Darling. | 莉莉 亲爱的 |
[40:14] | And then I want to rip his head off right in front of her. | 然后我想在她面前扯下他的头 |
[40:18] | I want to break her heart. | 我想让她心碎 |
[40:20] | I want to break her spirit. | 我想弄碎她的灵魂 |
[40:21] | I want to destroy her. | 我想摧毁她 |
[40:23] | So much for the new leaf, huh? | 就这么点新叶啊 |
[40:27] | Tell me I’m being stupid and reckless and cruel. | 告诉我我很蠢很鲁莽很残忍 |
[40:30] | Tell me I’m not doing right by Elena. | 告诉我为埃琳娜做的不正确 |
[40:33] | You’re doing right by Elena. | 你为埃琳娜做的是对的 |
[40:35] | Well, glad to see you boarding this train | 很高兴看到你登上前往疯狂镇的火车 |
[40:36] | to crazytown, Bonnie Bennett. | 邦妮·贝内特 |
[40:39] | I was getting lonely all by myself. | 我自己越来越寂寞 |