| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | What was the deal with you the Stefan? | 你和斯特凡是怎么回事 | 
| [00:03] | I was the first love of Stefan’s life. | 我是斯特凡的初恋 | 
| [00:05] | Stefan, meet Julian. | 斯特凡 这是朱利安 | 
| [00:07] | Julian was the man you are not supposed to fall for. | 朱利安是不该爱上的那种人 | 
| [00:10] | Does Stefan Salvatore know that you are pregnant with his child? | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托知道你怀了他的孩子吗 | 
| [00:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:14] | I wanted to tell you personally, | 我本想当面告诉你 | 
| [00:17] | but Julian made sure there was nothing to tell. | 但朱利安却让问题不复存在 | 
| [00:20] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 不要告诉其他人 | 
| [00:22] | I won’t, I promise. | 我不会的 我保证 | 
| [00:23] | The phoenix stone brings people back from the dead. | 凤凰石能让人起死回生 | 
| [00:27] | We made a mistake. Jo was never in that stone. | 我们误会了 乔不在石头里 | 
| [00:29] | I put someone else in her body. | 我把别人的灵魂放入了她身体 | 
| [00:32] | You’re not my wife. | 你不是我妻子 | 
| [00:33] | I don’t think I am. | 我觉得不是 | 
| [00:34] | We’ll figure this out together. | 我们一起解决 | 
| [00:35] | Burying that bastard’s body would’ve been too good for Lily. | 烧了那混蛋的尸体对莉莉来说太客气 | 
| [00:38] | I want to give her that man that she’s missed for a hundred years, | 我想给她那个让她想念了一百年的男人 | 
| [00:41] | and then I want to rip his head off right in front of her. | 然后我想在她面前扯下他的头 | 
| [00:44] | Julian is the devil. I can’t let Lily bring him back. | 朱利安是恶魔 我不能让莉莉把他找回来 | 
| [00:47] | If she does, I will kill Julian myself. | 如果她拿到了 我会亲手杀了朱利安 | 
| [00:58] | So tell me, what thoughts go through | 告诉我 一个男人 | 
| [01:00] | a man’s mind before he decides, | 是如何决定 | 
| [01:03] | “I think I’ll take the ones with the roosters”? | “我就买公鸡的那个吧” | 
| [01:05] | I didn’t pick those out. | 那不是我挑的 | 
| [01:06] | Hang on. Glitter. | 等等 亮粉 | 
| [01:08] | Yeah. Well, it goes with the territory. | 这是难免的 | 
| [01:10] | What the hell do you want, Damon? | 你究竟想怎样 达蒙 | 
| [01:11] | When’s the last time you talked to your fiancee? | 你多久没跟你未婚妻通话了 | 
| [01:13] | I see word travels fast. | 看来消息传得很快啊 | 
| [01:15] | She texted earlier today. Why? | 她今天早些时候发过短信 怎么了 | 
| [01:17] | What time was it, and what’d she say? | 什么时候 她说什么了 | 
| [01:21] | 12:18– “Do we need bread?” | 12:18 我们需要面包吗 | 
| [01:23] | Well, she’s not answering her phone now. | 她现在不接电话 | 
| [01:24] | Yeah. Well, she doesn’t like to answer the phone before a broadcast. | 放送开始前她一般不接电话 | 
| [01:27] | I don’t care. Get her on the horn. | 我不管 接通她的电话 | 
| [01:28] | Stefan’s being hunted again, | 斯特凡又被追杀了 | 
| [01:29] | and it’s only a matter of time before Caroline’s the bait | 卡罗琳迟早会变成被用来 | 
| [01:31] | that’s used to lure him out. | 引他出来的诱饵 | 
| [01:34] | – Move. – We apologize for the interruption to your current program. | -闪开 -很抱歉打断正在播出的节目 | 
| [01:38] | My name is Caroline. | 我叫卡罗琳 | 
| [01:39] | I am a segment producer for “KQBC news.” | 我是《KQBC新闻》的时段制片人 | 
| [01:42] | Please listen carefully. | 请听好 | 
| [01:44] | I have an urgent message for Stefan Salvatore. | 我有给斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的紧急讯息 | 
| [01:49] | Oh, well. | 好吧 | 
| [01:49] | I guess the old ball and chain won’t | 看来你家 | 
| [01:51] | make it home for dinner, after all, will she? | 贤内助是没法回来吃饭了 | 
| [02:01] | Hold the gun. There you go. | 抓好抢 好了 | 
| [02:03] | Now, the first thing you want to do… | 首先你要做的 | 
| [02:05] | bite the paper off the cartridge like this. | 是这样把弹药筒的封纸咬掉 | 
| [02:09] | Hand me that ramrod. There you go. | 把推弹杆递给我 好了 | 
| [02:13] | Now I want you to do it. | 你来 | 
| [02:14] | Push it all the way down. | 一直推到底 | 
| [02:17] | Perfect. | 很好 | 
| [02:18] | How far away can I shoot? | 我能射多远 | 
| [02:19] | Well, you see that, uh– | 看到那里 | 
| [02:23] | you see that tree over there with the bark falling off? | 树皮剥落的树了吗 | 
| [02:26] | No. | 没有 | 
| [02:27] | Pretty far, then, huh? | 那就很远了吧 | 
| [02:28] | Can I shoot it? | 我能射到吗 | 
| [02:29] | I don’t know. Think you’re old enough? | 不知道 你觉得你够大了吗 | 
| [02:32] | I’m 11. | 我都11了 | 
| [02:33] | I was 12 when I shot my first gun. | 我射出第一枪时是12 | 
| [02:35] | Dad, I can do it. | 爸爸 我能行的 | 
| [02:37] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 | 
| [02:41] | All right. Ok. | 那好 好吧 | 
| [02:43] | Let’s go find ourselves a deer. Come on. | 我们去找只鹿吧 走 | 
| [02:53] | See, now, the trick is, | 诀窍就是 | 
| [02:54] | never take your eye off the target. | 眼睛要一直盯着目标 | 
| [02:57] | Got that? | 明白了吗 | 
| [03:00] | Jacob. | 雅各布 | 
| [03:05] | Jacob! | 雅各布 | 
| [03:09] | Jacob! | 雅各布 | 
| [03:11] | Jacob! Jacob! | 雅各布 雅各布 | 
| [03:17] | Hey, it’s just me. | 是我 | 
| [03:20] | Who’s Jacob? | 雅各布是谁啊 | 
| [03:21] | – Who? – Jacob. You were yelling his name. | -谁 -雅各布 你刚刚喊他名字了 | 
| [03:24] | Oh, um, must have been a bad dream. | 肯定是做恶梦了 | 
| [03:27] | Oh, probably because you’re sleeping on the couch, silly. | 可能是因为你睡在了沙发上 傻瓜 | 
| [03:31] | What are you doing down here? | 你为什么睡在这下面 | 
| [03:32] | That would be my fault. | 那要怪我 | 
| [03:35] | I–I just wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 | 
| [03:36] | I used the last of the shampoo. | 我把洗发水都用光了 | 
| [03:38] | Valerie, I didn’t know that you were staying here. | 瓦莱丽 我不知道你住这里了 | 
| [03:41] | Stayed, past tense, um, just one night. | 就住一晚 | 
| [03:47] | I should go put some clothes on. | 我去穿衣服了 | 
| [03:48] | Yeah. You do that. | 好啊 | 
| [03:50] | – All right. – Ok. | -好 -好 | 
| [03:52] | – Explain. – Ok. | -解释 -好吧 | 
| [03:54] | Lily wants to raise Julian from the dead. | 莉莉想把朱利安复活 | 
| [03:56] | Valerie tried to scorch his body | 瓦莱丽企图赶在她之前 | 
| [03:58] | before she can get her hands on him, | 烧了他的尸体 | 
| [03:59] | and that did not work out so well. | 但结果并不妙 | 
| [04:01] | Not following how that’s our problem. | 我不明白这跟我们有什么关系 | 
| [04:03] | Ok. If and when Lily welcomes Julian back into his body, | 好吧 等莉莉把朱利安复活了 | 
| [04:08] | he will find out what Valerie did, and he’ll come after her. | 他就会得知瓦莱丽做的事 并来追杀她 | 
| [04:12] | Yeah. Just not connecting those dots. | 嗯 还是搞不明白呢 | 
| [04:14] | Well, maybe you can just trust me | 或许你可以信任我 | 
| [04:16] | that I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 | 
| [04:22] | So what you’re saying is, Valerie needs to disappear– | 那么你的意思是 瓦莱丽需要消失 | 
| [04:27] | New name, new job, | 新名字 新工作 | 
| [04:29] | a country in a separate hemisphere. | 去另一个半球的国家生活 | 
| [04:31] | No. No. | 不是的 | 
| [04:32] | Well, you just said that she’s in danger. | 你刚刚不说她有危险吗 | 
| [04:34] | I mean, if I need to drive her to the airport myself, | 如果我需要亲自开车送她去机场 | 
| [04:38] | I will do that. | 我绝对是乐意的 | 
| [04:40] | Unless you have a problem with that. | 除非你会介意 | 
| [04:42] | Uh, you know, I– I really like this form of manipulation. | 我真喜欢你这么摆布我 | 
| [04:57] | Whatever we’re doing, we should do it fast. | 不管我们要做什么 得赶快了 | 
| [04:59] | The Phoenix Stone turns people mad, | 凤凰石会让人失心疯 | 
| [05:01] | and Julian’s soul’s been in it for over a hundred years, | 朱利安的灵魂已经在里面困了一个多世纪了 | 
| [05:03] | so anywhere he is, I need to be as far away as possible. | 不管他在哪 我要尽量离他远远的 | 
| [05:10] | See, Beau, fencing’s got to flow– | 瞧 博尔 击剑得有互动 | 
| [05:14] | like a conversation. | 就像对话一样 | 
| [05:15] | I speak. You listen. | 我说 你听 | 
| [05:17] | I speak some more. | 我再说 | 
| [05:21] | You’ve improved. Well done, friend. | 你有进步 真不错 朋友 | 
| [05:34] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 | 
| [05:35] | Our back yard’s not big enough? | 后院不够大吗 | 
| [05:38] | Beau insisted, didn’t you, friend? | 是博尔非要打的 是吧 | 
| [05:43] | Take it outside, please. | 出去玩吧 | 
| [05:45] | Well, you heard this ridiculously attractive woman. | 你也听到这位美艳动人的女士的话了 | 
| [05:49] | You are suspiciously cheery. | 你兴奋得令人怀疑 | 
| [05:52] | Are you sure you shouldn’t still be in bed? | 你确定你不用继续卧床吗 | 
| [05:54] | My love, I need to be on my feet again. | 亲爱的 我需要重新站起来 | 
| [05:56] | I spent the last hundred years on my back, | 我这一百年都在躺着 | 
| [05:59] | so unless you can make an offer that I cannot refuse– | 除非你能提出让我无法抗拒的提议 | 
| [06:10] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [06:12] | Tempting, | 真诱人 | 
| [06:14] | but I have another idea. | 但我有别的主意 | 
| [06:16] | And I like it already. | 我已经很喜欢了 | 
| [06:20] | We have enemies here. | 这里有我们的敌人 | 
| [06:22] | You mean Valerie. | 瓦莱丽吗 | 
| [06:23] | That name is not to be uttered in this house. | 那个名字不能在这家里提起 | 
| [06:25] | I am referring to my sons. | 我是指我的儿子 | 
| [06:29] | Your sons are alive? | 你儿子还活着 | 
| [06:33] | Ok. Well, I have some catching up to do. | 好吧 我是有些事需要了解了 | 
| [06:37] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也这么想的 | 
| [06:48] | “Lily Salvatore requests your presence | 莉莉·塞尔瓦托请求你 | 
| [06:51] | to celebrate our town’s peaceful spirit | 前来庆祝小镇的和平精神 | 
| [06:53] | and introduce a new friend– | 并向你介绍一位新朋友 | 
| [06:55] | this evening, 5:00.” | 今晚五点 | 
| [06:58] | Hmm, looks like mom raised her man crush from the dead. | 看来老妈把她的情人复活了 | 
| [07:06] | I promise to be with you and love you. | 我发誓要和你在一起 爱你 | 
| [07:15] | Remember when we used an ancient relic | 记得我们用一块古物 | 
| [07:17] | to raise your wife from the dead | 复活了你死去的妻子吗 | 
| [07:18] | and ended up imbuing her with someone else’s soul? | 结果却是把别人的灵魂塞进了她身体里 | 
| [07:20] | Why are you calling me? | 你打给我干什么 | 
| [07:22] | Because I’m at Scull Bar, | 因为我在赛艇酒吧 | 
| [07:23] | where faux Jo is currently holding her laptop like it’s a book. | 而假乔正在像拿书一样举着笔记本 | 
| [07:26] | You promised me you would help her | 你答应会帮助她的 | 
| [07:27] | figure out who she was before she did anything crazy. | 让她搞清自己的身份 不干出什么蠢事 | 
| [07:29] | Yeah, and every time I look into her eyes, | 而每次我看着她的眼睛 | 
| [07:31] | I see my murdered wife, so I’m taking a break. | 看到的都是我被杀的妻子 所以我想休息一下 | 
| [07:34] | I know this is probably impossible for you. | 我知道这对你来说大概非常艰难 | 
| [07:37] | We have no idea what’s gonna happen to her. | 我们根本不知道她会怎么样 | 
| [07:39] | We can’t just leave her unattended. | 我们不能让她无人看管 | 
| [07:40] | Well, just keep an eye on her, then. | 那你就盯住她点啊 | 
| [07:42] | I can’t. I have to go to Mystic Falls. | 不行 我得去神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [07:44] | Lily Salvatore is having some peace party mixer | 莉莉·塞尔瓦托要举办一个和平派对联谊 | 
| [07:46] | which’ll probably result in half of my friends | 如果我不去 我半数朋友 | 
| [07:48] | nearly dying if I don’t attend, | 可能都要没命 | 
| [07:49] | so get here now, preferably before someone | 所以你赶紧过来 最好在有人 | 
| [07:53] | asks Jo to perform surgery, ok? | 叫乔去做手术之前 好吗 | 
| [08:05] | Ah, go no tie, I’m going no tie. | 你不打领带吗 那我也不打了 | 
| [08:07] | Not just no tie, no going. | 不仅不打领带 不去了 | 
| [08:09] | You saw her invite. Julian’s back. You’re going. | 你看到邀请函了 朱利安回来了 你得去 | 
| [08:11] | To watch Lily bat her eyes | 去看莉莉冲她的 | 
| [08:12] | at her zombie douche brain boy toy? | 僵尸混蛋小白脸抛媚眼吗 | 
| [08:14] | Thanks, but I’d rather stay home | 谢了 我宁可留在家 | 
| [08:16] | and stub my toe repeatedly. | 反复撞我的脚趾 | 
| [08:17] | You do realize that zombie douche brain boy toy | 你知道那个僵尸混蛋小白脸 | 
| [08:20] | is living in your house, bathing in your tub, | 现在住在你家 用你的澡盆 | 
| [08:22] | eating your froot loops. | 吃你的果脆圈吧 | 
| [08:24] | Oh, I know. | 我知道的 | 
| [08:25] | I also know that he’s the love of mom’s life, | 我还知道他是妈妈的今生挚爱 | 
| [08:27] | mom, who convinced Kai to link Elena’s life | 那个说服卡伊把埃琳娜的生命 | 
| [08:29] | with Bonnie’s so I’d be miserable | 与邦妮连起来 好折磨我 | 
| [08:31] | for the next 6-plus decades. | 六十多年的妈妈 | 
| [08:33] | What are you getting at? | 你什么意思 | 
| [08:33] | Julian makes her happy, Stefan. | 朱利安能让她开心 斯特凡 | 
| [08:35] | More time they spend together, the happier she gets, | 他们在一起越久 她就越幸福 | 
| [08:37] | the more tragic it’ll be in 6 months | 这样6个月后 | 
| [08:38] | when I hand-deliver his heart to her. | 我亲手奉上他的心时她也就越伤心 | 
| [08:40] | 6 months? | 6个月 | 
| [08:41] | Yeah, you know, give or take. | 差不多吧 | 
| [08:42] | Let her get her hopes up. | 先让她抱有希望 | 
| [08:43] | Let her start planning their entire eternity, | 让她开始计划他们的整个永恒未来 | 
| [08:45] | and then, squish, he’s dead. | 然后一下子 他死了 | 
| [08:47] | That might be a bit of a problem, brother, | 这可能有点麻烦 哥哥 | 
| [08:49] | because I plan on killing the bastard tonight. | 因为我打算今晚就杀了那混蛋 | 
| [09:00] | Seattle looks nice. | 西雅图不错啊 | 
| [09:03] | Hey, they got the space needle, | 他们有太空针塔 | 
| [09:04] | great coffee, mount st. Helens. | 咖啡美味 圣海伦斯火山 | 
| [09:07] | Rain. | 多雨 | 
| [09:10] | Didn’t take you much of a sunshine person. | 没想到你是个喜欢阳光的人呢 | 
| [09:12] | Um, I mean, there’s always Indonesia. | 印度尼西亚也值得考虑 | 
| [09:16] | Oh, you could rent a hut on the beach | 你可以在沙滩上租个小屋 | 
| [09:17] | and drink out of coconuts. | 用椰子壳喝酒 | 
| [09:19] | Be 9,000 miles from your boyfriend in either direction. | 从任何方向都据你男友九千英里远 | 
| [09:25] | Let’s put a pin in locations for a moment | 我们先别考虑地点了 | 
| [09:27] | and talk names because Valerie Tulle | 说说名字吧 瓦莱丽·托尔 | 
| [09:29] | is way too traceable. | 太好找了 | 
| [09:31] | I’m thinking… Matilda. | 我在考虑 玛蒂尔达 | 
| [09:34] | Oh, you could totally pull off Matilda– | 你叫玛蒂尔达很合适的 | 
| [09:36] | Matilda Pettigrew | 玛蒂尔达·佩蒂格鲁 | 
| [09:38] | from Liverpool, England. | 英国利物浦人 | 
| [09:42] | What, do you want to write it down? | 怎么 要不要写下来 | 
| [09:43] | You’re handling me like I’m a wounded bird, | 你像是对受伤小鸟一样对待我 | 
| [09:46] | like I’m some sort of victim, but I’m not. | 好像我是个受害者 我不是 | 
| [09:49] | When Stefan kills Julian, he can’t hurt anyone else, | 等斯特凡杀了朱利安 他就再也伤不了别人了 | 
| [09:51] | and I can just put this whole mess behind me. | 我也能把这堆破事抛在脑后了 | 
| [09:54] | What mess? | 什么破事 | 
| [09:55] | You know, the whole reason I’m afraid of Julian, | 就是我害怕朱利安的原因 | 
| [09:58] | my big secret, the entire horror story. | 我的大秘密 整个恐怖故事 | 
| [10:02] | Stefan must have told you. | 斯特凡告诉你了吧 | 
| [10:05] | He promised me he wouldn’t tell anyone, | 他保证不会告诉任何人 | 
| [10:07] | but I didn’t know that that included you. | 没想到他连你也没说 | 
| [10:11] | Well, his loyalty certainly is attractive, isn’t it? | 他的忠诚真是有魅力啊 是吧 | 
| [10:13] | Ok. I’m sorry. What didn’t he tell me? | 好吧 抱歉 他有什么没说 | 
| [10:15] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [10:17] | As you were saying, | 你刚刚说 | 
| [10:18] | uh, Matilda Pettigrew from Liverpool, hmm? | 利物浦的玛蒂尔达·佩蒂格鲁 是吧 | 
| [10:21] | That’s good. I like it. | 不错 我喜欢 | 
| [10:24] | So you just line up those matching pieces of candy | 把一样的糖 连在一起 | 
| [10:27] | like so. | 就这样 | 
| [10:29] | There you go. You got it. | 好了 学会了 | 
| [10:30] | It took Mary Louise a month to pass the first level. | 玛丽·路易斯一个月才过第一关 | 
| [10:33] | And this is meant to be, like, fun, right? | 这是…好玩的吗 | 
| [10:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [10:36] | Give it another 5 minutes, you’ll be full-on addicted. | 再玩个五分钟 包你上瘾 | 
| [10:39] | I think this era suits you, Nora. | 我觉得这个时代很适合你 诺拉 | 
| [10:42] | Well, I wouldn’t know. | 我无从知道啊 | 
| [10:45] | Lily keeps us trapped inside the town border. | 莉莉一直让我们留在镇界之内 | 
| [10:48] | There’s nothing here for us. | 这里什么都没有 | 
| [10:49] | Well, I think she’s just nervous | 我觉得她就是紧张 | 
| [10:51] | to let her little birdies fly free. | 不敢放自己的小鸟出去飞 | 
| [10:53] | She doesn’t want another Valerie on her hands. | 她不想再闹出个瓦莱丽 | 
| [10:55] | Well, Valerie’s a traitor, | 瓦莱丽是个叛徒 | 
| [10:57] | and Lily knows she and I are nothing alike. | 莉莉知道我们完全不同 | 
| [10:59] | No. You certainly are not. | 是啊 当然了 | 
| [11:04] | Perhaps I could talk to Lily, | 或许我可以跟莉莉谈谈 | 
| [11:06] | see if I can’t convince her | 看能不能说服她 | 
| [11:07] | to loosen her reins a little. | 稍稍放松管束 | 
| [11:09] | – You would do that? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然 | 
| [11:12] | There you are. Guests are arriving. | 你在这儿啊 客人开始来了 | 
| [11:15] | Help me greet them? | 跟我一起去迎客啊 | 
| [11:16] | You’re greeting them dressed like that? | 你就穿成这样去吗 | 
| [11:19] | What’s wrong with it? | 这怎么了 | 
| [11:20] | Absolutely nothing, Mary Louise. | 没怎么 玛丽·路易斯 | 
| [11:23] | You look stunning, as always. | 你还是一如既往的美丽 | 
| [11:34] | Am I allowed in, or does your cleaning lady need to invite me? | 我可以进去吗 还是你的清洁工得邀请我 | 
| [11:38] | We had her sign the house over to us. | 我们让她把房子签给我们了 | 
| [11:40] | She was too expensive. Come in. | 她薪水太高了 请进 | 
| [11:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:45] | Compliments of the Lockwood cellar. | 洛克伍德家酒窖拿来的 | 
| [11:47] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:49] | Ooh, where did all these people come from? | 这些人都哪来的 | 
| [11:51] | Neighboring towns. | 周边小镇 | 
| [11:53] | We promised them a night of drink and conversation. | 我们许诺今晚有酒有交际 | 
| [11:55] | Ah, so you compelled them. | 就是说你催眠他们来的 | 
| [11:58] | I wanted to show you what peace looks like. | 我想让你看看和平是什么样 | 
| [12:00] | My family is civilized. | 我的家人很文明 | 
| [12:01] | None of these people are in danger. | 他们都没有危险的 | 
| [12:03] | What? No tie? | 什么 没打领带啊 | 
| [12:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [12:07] | I missed my stash. | 想我的藏酒了 | 
| [12:08] | Boys, why don’t you go mingle? | 你俩去跟人说说话吧 | 
| [12:10] | I’ll put this away. | 我去把酒收好 | 
| [12:14] | Tell me that you are here to help me. | 告诉我你是来帮我的 | 
| [12:18] | You know how you wanted to, uh, redecorate? | 记得你打算重装修吗 | 
| [12:23] | Can’t let you do that. | 不能让你那么做 | 
| [12:24] | Why the hell not? | 为什么 | 
| [12:25] | Because Lily just rearranged the furniture | 因为莉莉刚刚重新摆过家具 | 
| [12:27] | and she needs a little time to live in it, | 得让她在这里住一阵 | 
| [12:29] | you know, fall in love with the whole feng shui of it all. | 爱上这里的风水什么的 | 
| [12:31] | Yeah. Let me guess– for 6 months. | 我猜猜 给她6个月吗 | 
| [12:33] | Ok. I give up. What am I missing here? | 好吧 我放弃 我究竟不知道什么 | 
| [12:35] | Why do you care so much? | 你怎么这么在乎 | 
| [12:37] | Let’s just say that the furniture | 这么说吧 莉莉最近 | 
| [12:38] | Lily recently purchased is psychotic | 新买的那件家具是个疯子 | 
| [12:41] | and needs to be disposed of immediately. | 需要马上处理掉 | 
| [12:44] | Gentlemen, welcome. | 先生们 欢迎 | 
| [12:47] | – I’m Julian. – I’m Damon. | -我是朱利安 -达蒙 | 
| [12:50] | Lily told me all about you. | 莉莉跟我说过你很多事 | 
| [12:51] | Of course, you were only a boy back then, | 当然 你当时还小 | 
| [12:53] | and now you’re, well, you. | 现在你长大了 | 
| [12:57] | Stefan, how long has it been? | 斯特凡 多久没见了 | 
| [12:59] | I don’t know. | 我记不得了 | 
| [13:00] | I must have lost track after I stopped thinking about you. | 一定是把你忘了之后就没再算年 | 
| [13:02] | Huh, my charm is being lost on you. | 看来你不被我的魅力所感染 | 
| [13:04] | You must be dreadfully sober. | 你一定一点没喝呢吧 | 
| [13:05] | Beau, get these men something to drink, will you? | 博尔 给他俩拿点喝的吧 | 
| [13:15] | Deputy Donovan. Welcome. | 多诺瓦警官 欢迎 | 
| [13:17] | It’s Matt. | 叫我马特 | 
| [13:18] | We lost all formalities when you and your girlfriend | 你和你女友差点吸干我的血 | 
| [13:20] | nearly drained me of all my blood. | 就别客套了 | 
| [13:22] | Ok. Look. | 好吧 听着 | 
| [13:23] | The whole point of this shindig is to start over, so– | 这场晚会的目的就是重新开始 所以 | 
| [13:27] | Got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 | 
| [13:28] | Why don’t you convince your family to leave Mystic Falls? | 你何不劝你们家人离开神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [13:30] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 | 
| [13:32] | Why would a group of vampires hang around | 一群吸血鬼为什么要在 | 
| [13:33] | an abandoned town with nothing to eat? | 一座没有食物可觅的荒镇住 | 
| [13:37] | What are we talking about? | 谈什么呢 | 
| [13:39] | Apparently, Matt is sick of us. | 马特是腻味我们了 | 
| [13:40] | I just want my town back, | 我只想要回我的小镇 | 
| [13:42] | preferably before anyone else dies. | 最好趁再出人命之前 | 
| [13:44] | Look around. Look at all these people. | 看看四周 看看这些人 | 
| [13:46] | They’re still alive, aren’t they? | 他们不还活着吗 | 
| [13:48] | At least till the dessert course. | 至少能活到上甜点 | 
| [13:50] | You’re making it worse. | 你在帮倒忙 | 
| [13:53] | Come on. Let’s go meet people. | 走吧 我们去见见人 | 
| [14:05] | Oh, did whatever animal | 他们要上的动物 | 
| [14:06] | they’re serving for dinner get a plus-one? | 还能带人来啊 | 
| [14:08] | Hilarious. I was invited. | 真好笑 我是受邀而来的 | 
| [14:10] | You’re scoping the competition. | 你是想来看看情敌 | 
| [14:12] | There is not competition to scope. | 没什么情敌可看 | 
| [14:19] | Since you’re here, | 既然你来了 | 
| [14:20] | if anyone’s wondering, you’re my date. | 如果有人问 就说你是我女伴 | 
| [14:22] | Sorry? | 什么 | 
| [14:25] | Lorenzo, I’m so glad you came. | 洛恩佐 很高兴你来了 | 
| [14:28] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 怎么会错过呢 | 
| [14:33] | Bonnie, I know we’ve had a rocky past, | 邦妮 我知道我们过去多有矛盾 | 
| [14:35] | but I hope this means you’re willing to start fresh. | 但希望这意味着你愿意重新开始 | 
| [14:38] | You’re the reason I’m never gonna see my best friend again, | 就因为你 我再也见不到我的好朋友了 | 
| [14:40] | so I hope you’re joking. | 所以希望你只是开玩笑 | 
| [14:51] | Nice break. | 开球不错 | 
| [14:53] | Well, it is my pool table, after all. | 这毕竟是我的台球桌 | 
| [14:56] | Ah, Damon, come play with us. | 达蒙 一起来玩吧 | 
| [14:58] | Oh, I would, but I have an irrational fear of pool tables. | 我也想 但我对桌球有离奇的恐惧 | 
| [15:02] | It’s not a rational fear of losing? | 不是对输球的合理恐惧吗 | 
| [15:06] | Wait. Has he nev– | 等等 他没… | 
| [15:07] | Have you never heard the story about the guy | 你没听过那个故事吗 | 
| [15:09] | that tries to kill the vampire during a game of pool? | 有个人企图趁打台球时杀一个吸血鬼 | 
| [15:13] | Well, considering my body’s been in stasis for a century, | 我的身体都被冻结一个世纪了 | 
| [15:17] | why don’t you enlighten me? | 你跟我说说吧 | 
| [15:18] | Well, there’s this guy. | 有这么个人 | 
| [15:21] | He’s about Stefan’s build, maybe a wee bit bigger, | 他跟斯特凡身材差不多 可能更壮点 | 
| [15:24] | little more chiseled, less height on the hair. | 更轮廓分明点 头发低点 | 
| [15:26] | Get on with the story. | 赶紧说故事 | 
| [15:27] | Right, so this vampire that he wants to kill | 嗯 那个他想杀的吸血鬼 | 
| [15:30] | is at least 300 years older than him, | 比他至少年长了三百岁 | 
| [15:33] | and anyone and everyone with half a brain | 任何有点脑子的人 | 
| [15:35] | knew he was being an idiot, | 都知道他是在犯傻 | 
| [15:37] | but he had this inexplicable obsession, | 但他不知为什么就是对此很执迷 | 
| [15:42] | so he bets the vampire in a game of pool, | 于是他叫这个吸血鬼来打球 | 
| [15:44] | and just as the vamp is setting up for his last shot… | 就在这个吸血鬼准备打最后一球时 | 
| [15:53] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [15:54] | Never got a chance. | 根本没这个机会 | 
| [15:56] | Yeah. Another vampire comes out of nowhere and stops him. | 是啊 另一个吸血鬼冲出来阻止了他 | 
| [15:59] | Like I said, he was being an idiot. | 我说了 他是在犯傻嘛 | 
| [16:02] | Wow, that is a wonderful story, Hemmingway. | 好棒的故事啊 大文豪 | 
| [16:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:24] | I see you’ve mastered the internet. | 看来你已经学会用网络了 | 
| [16:26] | One of these students showed me something called WebMD. | 有个学生教会了我用网络医生 | 
| [16:29] | Apparently, I have a form of retrograde amnesia. | 据说我是患了逆行性失忆症 | 
| [16:32] | So far, I’ve cancelled out encephalitis | 我目前已经排除了脑炎 | 
| [16:34] | and paraneoplastic limbic encephalitis. | 和副肿瘤性边缘系统脑炎 | 
| [16:36] | Most of my characteristics fall under fugue-state amnesia, | 我大部分病症符合神游态失忆 | 
| [16:38] | which is rare, but then again, | 虽说这比较罕见 | 
| [16:40] | so is coming back from the dead, | 但死而复生也一样 | 
| [16:42] | which I just said too loudly. | 而我刚刚大声说了出来 | 
| [16:46] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [16:48] | Dr. Laughlin, you’re back. | 拉夫林医生 你回来了 | 
| [16:50] | I thought you were on sabbatical. | 你不是去休假了吗 | 
| [16:52] | Laura Homested, | 劳拉·霍姆斯塔德 | 
| [16:53] | one of your interns at the med center last semester. | 上学期你在医疗中心的一位实习生 | 
| [16:56] | Oh, right. | 是啊 | 
| [16:57] | You remember Laura, who you mentioned to me, right? | 你当然记得劳拉 还跟我提起过呢 | 
| [17:00] | Laura my star pupil. | 劳拉 我的优秀学生 | 
| [17:02] | Really? You gave me a “C.” | 是吗 你给我打了C呢 | 
| [17:05] | Anyway, how was your honeymoon? | 不说了 你们蜜月度的怎么样 | 
| [17:06] | Amazing, wasn’t it, Ric? | 可棒了 是吧 里克 | 
| [17:09] | Yeah, uh, fantastic. | 是啊 好极了 | 
| [17:12] | Oh, Dr. Laughlin, y–your nose. | 拉夫林医生 你的鼻子 | 
| [17:15] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你流鼻血了 | 
| [17:17] | Oh, hey, do you mind getting us some napkins? | 能给我们那张餐巾吗 | 
| [17:18] | Yeah. I’ll be right back. | 嗯 我就回来 | 
| [17:27] | What the hell is wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 | 
| [17:36] | *My lover* | *我的爱人* | 
| [17:50] | I hate to interrupt the party, | 我也不想打断派对 | 
| [17:51] | but I just wanted to introduce my dearest love Julian. | 但我想介绍我的爱人 朱利安 | 
| [17:55] | He’s just returned from, shall we say, travels abroad. | 他刚刚…国外旅行回来 | 
| [18:00] | My family is finally complete. | 我的家庭终于完整了 | 
| [18:05] | My hope now is that in time, | 我希望假以时日 | 
| [18:07] | we can learn to accept each other | 我们可以学会接受彼此 | 
| [18:09] | and, together, restore this town | 一起与镇民恢复小镇 | 
| [18:11] | with its residents to a state of peace. | 步入和平安宁 | 
| [18:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [18:16] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [18:26] | Beau, can I ask you something? | 博尔 能问你句话吗 | 
| [18:28] | Lily’s concerns about me weren’t entirely wrong. | 莉莉对我的担心并不全无道理 | 
| [18:32] | My time away might have affected my head a bit, | 我离去这段时间 头脑可能是受了影响 | 
| [18:36] | nothing to worry about, of course, | 当然 不必担心 | 
| [18:38] | but, um, there is a little something | 但有样东西 | 
| [18:41] | that would bring me great relief. | 能让我宽心很多 | 
| [18:44] | Our dearly departed Oscar had something of mine, | 我们已逝的亲人奥斯卡有样我的东西 | 
| [18:46] | but it wasn’t on him when he died, | 但他死时却不在他身上 | 
| [18:49] | so I thought perhaps it was in his automobile. | 我想或许在他车里 | 
| [18:53] | Could you maybe figure out where it was sent? | 你能查查车被送去了哪吗 | 
| [18:58] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [19:07] | We haven’t met. | 我们还没见过 | 
| [19:10] | Julian. | 朱利安 | 
| [19:12] | Lorenzo. | 洛恩佐 | 
| [19:16] | Those meat-and-cheese spirals were decadent. | 那些芝士肉串简直太美味了 | 
| [19:21] | Your staff does fantastic work. | 你的手下做得真棒 | 
| [19:27] | I’ll send them your compliments. | 我会代为转达你的赞赏 | 
| [19:39] | It’s called dignity. Have some. It’s free. | 那个叫做…自尊 弄点来吧 免费的 | 
| [19:44] | Oh, what I got in return was priceless. | 我所得到的回报是无价的 | 
| [19:46] | Julian is looking for Oscar’s car. | 朱利安在找奥斯卡的车 | 
| [19:48] | I intend to find it first. | 我要先找到 | 
| [19:54] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [19:55] | Lily is watching. | 莉莉在看你呢 | 
| [19:56] | I am fixing your tie, making her jealous | 我在给你整理领带 让她嫉妒 | 
| [19:59] | like any good date. | 好女伴该做的 | 
| [20:01] | That’s what you wanted, right, | 这不就是你想要的吗 | 
| [20:03] | make her a little jealous? | 让她嫉妒 | 
| [20:07] | Maybe a little. | 或许吧 | 
| [20:15] | Anyway, I got what I came for. | 总之 我得到我想要的了 | 
| [20:19] | Have a nice night. | 祝你今晚愉快 | 
| [20:27] | Her nose just started to bleed, and– | 她突然就开始流鼻血 | 
| [20:30] | And then that started. | 然后又开始咳嗽 | 
| [20:31] | Oh, here. | 来 | 
| [20:34] | Take my blood. | 喝点我的血 | 
| [20:36] | Drink. It’ll heal you. | 喝吧 能治好你 | 
| [20:48] | Or not. | 或许不能 | 
| [20:50] | What the hell’s wrong with her? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [20:51] | Seems a vampire soul inside a human body | 看来吸血鬼的灵魂进入人类身体 | 
| [20:53] | does not a perfect match make. | 不匹配呢 | 
| [20:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [20:57] | The Phoenix Stone traps vampire souls. | 凤凰石能困住吸血鬼的灵魂 | 
| [20:59] | Oscar had a vampire body, | 奥斯卡有具吸血鬼的身体 | 
| [21:00] | got some other vampire’s soul, | 被塞进了其他吸血鬼的灵魂 | 
| [21:02] | and he lost the plot. | 而他疯了 | 
| [21:03] | Jo was a human. | 乔是人类 | 
| [21:04] | Clearly, a basic human body is unable to contain | 显然普通的人类身体不足以 | 
| [21:07] | the essence of a vampire soul. | 承载吸血鬼的灵魂 | 
| [21:09] | You add that together, carry the one, | 加起来想想 | 
| [21:10] | you’re a decomposing mess. | 你是在分解 | 
| [21:18] | Thank you, Valerie. | 谢谢 瓦莱丽 | 
| [21:19] | Your tact is wildly appreciated. | 你可真会说话 | 
| [21:21] | I was just saying that she was a corpse | 我只是想说 她本来已经死了 | 
| [21:23] | who was meant to stay a corpse. | 不该复活过来 | 
| [21:24] | We know. We heard you, but that corpse | 我们知道 我们听到了 但那个死人 | 
| [21:26] | was supposed to be Ric’s wife who died | 本该是里克的妻子 | 
| [21:28] | with two kids inside of her on their wedding day. | 她还怀着两个孩子 却死在婚礼上 | 
| [21:32] | Sorry. I– I had no idea. | 抱歉 我不知道 | 
| [21:36] | Yeah. Well, now you do, so just sit down quietly | 现在你知道了 能不能闭嘴坐下 | 
| [21:39] | while he says good-bye. | 让他跟她道别 | 
| [21:47] | Ah, what a pretty dress. | 好漂亮的裙子 | 
| [21:49] | Do you think? Nora didn’t even notice. | 是吗 诺拉根本没留意 | 
| [21:52] | Well, Nora needs her eyes examined. | 那诺拉是需要看眼睛了 | 
| [21:54] | She’s talking to everyone at this party but me. | 她跟派对上的每个人说话 除了我 | 
| [21:57] | I feel like a fool running around | 我觉得自己好傻 忙里忙外 | 
| [21:59] | trying to impress my own girlfriend. | 想讨自己女朋友欢心 | 
| [22:05] | Stand still and say nothing. | 站着别动 别说话 | 
| [22:13] | Why don’t you drink | 不如你喝点 | 
| [22:14] | what you’re actually craving? | 你真心想喝的 | 
| [22:18] | Lily would have my head. | 莉莉会要了我的命 | 
| [22:19] | No feeding on the guests. | 不许吸食宾客 | 
| [22:21] | She practically made us sign on oath in our blood. | 她就差逼我们发血誓了 | 
| [22:23] | Mm, just as I expected. | 我猜到了 | 
| [22:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:26] | You, Mary Louise, have lost your swagger. | 你 玛丽·路易斯 失去了威风 | 
| [22:31] | The girl I remember had spunk, vigor, | 我印象里那个女孩勇敢 精神 | 
| [22:33] | danger, rules be damned. | 危险 不顾规矩 | 
| [22:37] | No wonder Nora’s bored. | 怪不得诺拉觉得无聊 | 
| [22:45] | Mm, I won’t tell this if you won’t. | 你不说 我就不说 | 
| [23:06] | Mare, did you change? | 玛丽 你换衣服了吗 | 
| [23:08] | You’re looking very Scarlett Johan– | 你很有斯嘉丽·约翰逊的风范 | 
| [23:21] | Excuse me. Can you tell me where the high school is? | 打扰 能告诉我高中在哪吗 | 
| [23:23] | Oh, the entire town’s shut down. | 整个小镇都关闭了 | 
| [23:25] | You haven’t noticed the million signs? | 没看到几百万个标志吗 | 
| [23:26] | Yeah. I’m looking for the high school. | 嗯 我在找高中 | 
| [23:28] | Yeah. I heard you the first time. Why? | 你说第一遍就听到啦 为什么找那里 | 
| [23:30] | Uh, can you tell me where the high school is? | 能告诉我高中在哪吗 | 
| [23:33] | Who you been talking to? | 你跟谁说过话 | 
| [23:34] | Uh, I can’t say. | 我不能说 | 
| [23:36] | If my boss is looking for me, can you tell him I quit? | 如果我老板找我 能告诉他我辞职了吗 | 
| [23:42] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 | 
| [23:44] | I don’t know, but I get the impression | 不知道 但我觉得 | 
| [23:45] | he didn’t, either. | 他自己其实也不知道 | 
| [23:46] | We should follow him… | 我们跟上去吧 | 
| [23:48] | Unless you have other plans. | 除非你有别的事 | 
| [23:49] | This’ll only take a minute. | 一下就好 | 
| [23:51] | I’ll meet you at my truck. | 开车那儿见 | 
| [23:58] | Where the hell’s your tv? | 你的电视呢 | 
| [24:00] | Where’s my bed? | 我的床呢 | 
| [24:03] | Guess Lily took over your bedroom, | 莉莉占用了你的卧室 | 
| [24:06] | And I will bet you your old flat-screen | 而且我拿你的宽屏电视打赌 | 
| [24:08] | that Julian is not sleeping in the guest quarters. | 朱利安可没睡客房 | 
| [24:13] | Here, I thought she slept standing up | 我还以为她会像马一样 | 
| [24:14] | like a horse. | 站着睡觉呢 | 
| [24:15] | You need to help me kill him, | 你必须帮我杀了他 | 
| [24:17] | or you need to leave. | 否则你得离开这里 | 
| [24:19] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 | 
| [24:21] | Knock it off. | 别说了 | 
| [24:22] | It means mom’s happy. | 这说明妈妈很幸福 | 
| [24:24] | Another couple of months of this, | 再过几个月这样的生活 | 
| [24:25] | and she’ll have convinced herself it’s forever, | 她会让自己相信这就是永远 | 
| [24:27] | and that’s when we strike, Stefan. | 那时候我们再来 斯特凡 | 
| [24:28] | Look at your bedroom. | 看看你的卧室 | 
| [24:30] | Our house is unrecognizable. | 我们的房子已经面目全非了 | 
| [24:32] | Lily needs to go, and killing Julian | 莉莉必须离开 就从杀了 | 
| [24:35] | is the start of that. | 朱利安开始 | 
| [24:37] | You know something. | 你知道些什么 | 
| [24:39] | Look at you– murdery, vengeful. | 看看你自己 杀气腾腾 一心想复仇 | 
| [24:41] | It’s very humanity-off, Stefan, | 就像关掉了人性一样 斯特凡 | 
| [24:43] | except your switch is intact, which means | 但你并未丧失人性 那就意味着 | 
| [24:45] | you know something, so spit it out. | 你知道些什么 快说出来 | 
| [24:51] | It’s not my secret to tell, Damon. | 这不是我自己的秘密 达蒙 | 
| [24:52] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 | 
| [24:53] | So Nora showed me where they keep the good stuff. | 诺拉告诉我他们把好东西都藏在哪 | 
| [24:58] | Hang on. | 等等 | 
| [25:00] | Does this bottle say, “Default deputy”? No. | 瓶子上写”默认警官”了吗 没有 | 
| [25:03] | No. It says, “Damon’s good stuff. | 上面写得是”达蒙的好东西 | 
| [25:05] | Do not touch.” | 不要碰” | 
| [25:19] | Take Bonnie. Get out of here. | 带上邦尼离开这里 | 
| [25:21] | It’s about to get ugly. | 场面会很难看的 | 
| [25:29] | My brother told the story wrong. | 我哥哥的故事讲得不对 | 
| [25:38] | Julian! | 朱利安 | 
| [26:23] | What did I do to make you hate me so much? | 我做过什么事让你那么恨我 | 
| [26:25] | It’s not about you. | 这跟你无关 | 
| [26:26] | Not about me? | 跟我无关吗 | 
| [26:27] | Ever since I’ve been back, all you have done | 自从我回到这里 你所做的一切 | 
| [26:29] | is try to strip me of my happiness. | 就是想方设法剥夺我的幸福 | 
| [26:31] | Answer me. What did I do wrong? | 回答我 我到底做过什么 | 
| [26:40] | I see Stefan’s plan went swimmingly. | 看来斯特凡的计划进展挺顺利 | 
| [26:42] | Probably explains why your fake guests are leaving. | 这解释了为什么那些虚伪的宾客都离场了 | 
| [26:45] | Sit down, both of you. | 你们俩都坐下 | 
| [26:47] | Oh, well, we wouldn’t want to wear out our welcome. | 我们本不想让自己这么不受欢迎的 | 
| [26:50] | Brother, let’s hit the road. | 老弟 咱们走吧 | 
| [26:52] | Sit down, son, | 坐下 孩子 | 
| [26:55] | or I’ll seat you myself. | 别逼我动手 | 
| [26:59] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [27:09] | Hmm, over a hundred years | 在这东西里面 | 
| [27:11] | inside this thing, although in this, | 待了一百多年 尽管这里面 | 
| [27:14] | my own custom-made hell, | 是为我定制的地狱 | 
| [27:16] | time is meaningless. | 时间在里面是无意义的 | 
| [27:19] | The pain, the emptiness, | 我在那饱受痛苦和空虚 | 
| [27:23] | the complete lack of humanity | 周围一个人也没有 | 
| [27:24] | is quite literally endless. | 那种折磨没有尽头 | 
| [27:30] | No. Every day is the same. | 不 每一天都是一样的 | 
| [27:32] | I wake up. | 早上醒来 | 
| [27:33] | I try to escape, but instead, | 我想要逃跑 但结果却是 | 
| [27:36] | I end up killing the person | 我杀了那个 | 
| [27:38] | that I love the most. | 我最爱的人 | 
| [27:43] | Every day, over and over again, | 每一天都重复这一切 | 
| [27:47] | I drive a stake through your mother. | 我把木桩插到你们母亲身上 | 
| [27:50] | It’s almost enough to turn even the soundest mind mad, | 即使心智再健全的人也会发疯的 | 
| [27:54] | but when you’re over 475 years old, | 但当你过了475岁以后 | 
| [27:56] | you learn a thing or two about yourself. | 你对自己也稍微了解了一些 | 
| [27:58] | This couldn’t be real because I would never | 这一切不可能是真的 因为我绝不会 | 
| [28:01] | bring harm to your mother. | 给你母亲带来半点伤害 | 
| [28:05] | Hell was playing tricks on me, hmm? | 地狱在捉弄我 | 
| [28:08] | It was trying to break me, but, no, | 我曾试图关掉人性 但是不行 | 
| [28:10] | I wouldn’t let it because I knew | 我不能容许这发生 因为我知道 | 
| [28:11] | that if I did snap– | 如果我那样做了… | 
| [28:17] | Ooh, no, no– | 不 不行 | 
| [28:20] | I wouldn’t be a man. | 我就不是一个人了 | 
| [28:23] | I’d be a monster. | 我会成为一个禽兽 | 
| [28:28] | Julian. | 朱利安 | 
| [28:29] | Your children have no respect for you. | 你的孩子们根本不尊敬你 | 
| [28:41] | Julian! | 朱利安 | 
| [28:42] | Knock it off. | 住手 | 
| [28:45] | Ah! Julian. Julian. | 朱利安 朱利安 | 
| [28:50] | Julian. | 朱利安 | 
| [28:54] | Boys, out now. | 儿子们 马上离开 | 
| [29:01] | I wonder what WebMD | 我在想医疗网 | 
| [29:04] | would have to say about me now. | 会给我怎样的诊断 | 
| [29:07] | It’s probably best not to find out. | 最好别知道 | 
| [29:10] | A woman was wielding a sword that pierced my heart. | 一个女人用剑刺了我的心脏 | 
| [29:16] | The blade was metal. | 剑是金属的 | 
| [29:17] | It shouldn’t have been able to kill me, but it did. | 本不该杀死我 但我却死了 | 
| [29:20] | Did you just remember this? | 你刚想起来了吗 | 
| [29:26] | I also remembered my name. | 我还记得我的名字 | 
| [29:30] | I think I’m Florence. | 我应该叫弗洛伦斯 | 
| [29:34] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, Florence. | 很高兴认识你 弗洛伦斯 | 
| [29:38] | I am so sorry that I put you through this. | 很抱歉让你经历这些 | 
| [29:41] | It’s ok. | 没事 | 
| [29:43] | I know you want your wife back. | 你知道你想复活妻子 | 
| [29:46] | I’m sorry I’m not her. | 很抱歉我不是她 | 
| [29:50] | I wish I was. She was a lucky woman. | 我希望我是 她是个幸运的女人 | 
| [29:56] | You would have been an amazing husband. | 你本来会是很棒的丈夫 | 
| [30:06] | It’s been so nice– | 能再听到 | 
| [30:10] | it’s been so nice to hear her voice again. | 能再听到她的声音已经很欣慰了 | 
| [30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:17] | Thank you for allowing me to say good-bye. | 谢谢你允许我道别 | 
| [30:29] | Good-bye, Ric. | 再见 里克 | 
| [31:36] | Hey, hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [31:42] | He did actually see us, didn’t he? | 他看到我们了吧 | 
| [32:11] | All right, everybody. Please stand up. | 各位 请起立 | 
| [32:12] | We’re gonna get you out of here, ok? | 带你们离开这里 | 
| [32:18] | It’s not gonna work, Matt. | 没用的 马特 | 
| [32:21] | Someone compelled them to be here. | 有人控制他们来的 | 
| [32:27] | Sanguinem filio, | [咒语] | 
| [32:29] | Sanguinem effugarex perpetuum… | [咒语] | 
| [32:31] | Do you want the white sheet or the off-white sheet? | 你要白床单还是褪色床单 | 
| [32:34] | I don’t care. You choose. | 随便 你选 | 
| [32:36] | Effugarex perpetuum… | [咒语] | 
| [32:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [32:41] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [32:43] | It’s my wedding video postexplosion. | 那是婚礼爆炸后的视频 | 
| [32:46] | I’ve never been able to watch it past the wedding vows. | 婚礼誓言后还没来得及看 | 
| [32:49] | Valerie, turn it off. Wait. | 瓦莱丽 关掉 等等 | 
| [32:53] | I recognize this chant. | 我记得这个咒语 | 
| [32:55] | That gemini kid Kai thought | 双子巫师小孩卡伊以为 | 
| [32:56] | they were sending him to a prison world. | 他们要把他送进监狱世界 | 
| [32:58] | Who cares? Turn it off. | 没人在意 关掉 | 
| [32:59] | No. You’re not listening. | 你没听懂我的话 | 
| [33:00] | They weren’t sending him away, Caroline. | 他们不是要送他走 卡罗琳 | 
| [33:02] | They were trying to save | 他们是想救 | 
| [33:03] | the next generation of gemini twins. | 双子巫师的下一代 | 
| [33:09] | I think your babies are still alive. | 我觉得你的孩子们还活着 | 
| [33:17] | He’s still alive, | 他还活着 | 
| [33:20] | so I don’t know what you’re moping about. | 我不知道你在烦什么 | 
| [33:21] | No talking until I’m seeing two of you. | 醉得看到两个你再说话 | 
| [33:24] | Then I’ll kick both of your asses. | 这样我就能揍两个你 | 
| [33:26] | This is why there is a hard line between good and evil, Stefan. | 正因如此善恶才难分清 斯特凡 | 
| [33:30] | I don’t cross over into your territory. | 我不插手你的事 | 
| [33:32] | Don’t cross over into mine. | 你也别管我 | 
| [33:33] | This isn’t about you, Damon. Get over it. | 跟你无关 达蒙 得了吧 | 
| [33:36] | You know, I never thought I’d say this, Stefan, | 我没想过我会说这种话 斯特凡 | 
| [33:37] | but I miss the days | 我怀念过去 | 
| [33:38] | when you just let your big brother handle all the dirty work. | 你把脏活交给我处理的日子 | 
| [33:41] | Quite frankly, I can’t figure out | 说实话 我不明白 | 
| [33:43] | why you have such a big beef with this guy, | 你为什么跟他有那么大的过节 | 
| [33:46] | unless v-card Valerie got under your skin. | 除非破你处的瓦莱丽让你心动了 | 
| [33:48] | You don’t want to start with me right now, Damon. | 你现在别跟我找事 达蒙 | 
| [33:50] | I’m surprised, Stefan. | 我很惊讶 斯特凡 | 
| [33:51] | I thought Caroline was the one, | 我以为卡罗琳是你的真命天女 | 
| [33:52] | And yet, again, we all thought Elena was the one, huh? | 之前还以为埃琳娜是你的真命天女 | 
| [33:56] | What is it about the first time | 这是头一回 | 
| [33:57] | that just makes it so memorable? | 如此让人难忘呢 | 
| [34:10] | I got Valerie pregnant… | 瓦莱丽怀了我的孩子 | 
| [34:14] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:15] | In 1863. | 1863年时 | 
| [34:18] | Julian found out about it, | 朱利安发现了 | 
| [34:22] | and he beat her until the baby was no longer alive. | 把她打到流产 | 
| [34:30] | I could’ve been a father. | 我本来当父亲了 | 
| [34:34] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直接跟我讲 | 
| [34:36] | What’d you want me to do, | 你想让我怎么办 | 
| [34:38] | tell you I could’ve had a kid | 告诉你我本会有个孩子 | 
| [34:39] | and watch you brush it off with some glib joke about | 然后看你开玩笑地那这事开涮 | 
| [34:43] | how it was 150 years ago? | 说那是150年前的事情 | 
| [34:46] | Yeah. I know it was 150 years ago, Damon, | 我知道 那是150年前的事情 达蒙 | 
| [34:48] | and it’s stupid how much it affects me, | 这对我有那么大的影响真蠢 | 
| [34:52] | but it still does. | 但真的会影响我 | 
| [34:57] | I want him dead, Damon. | 我想让他死 达蒙 | 
| [35:01] | No one’s gonna stop me from killing him– | 没人能够阻止我杀他 | 
| [35:04] | Not in 6 months, not in 6 weeks– | 不是六个月后 不是六周后 | 
| [35:08] | Now. | 是现在 | 
| [35:20] | Twins are the lifeblood of the gemini coven. | 双胞胎是双子巫师团的血脉 | 
| [35:22] | If a pregnant mother is in danger, | 如果怀孕的母亲处于危险中 | 
| [35:24] | then the transfer is our magical failsafe. | 那么转移就是我们神奇的故障保护措施 | 
| [35:27] | It’s rarely used but used nonetheless. | 很少被使用 但却被使用过 | 
| [35:30] | Ric, tell me that this isn’t crazy. | 里克 告诉我这不是疯话 | 
| [35:33] | My wife, who died months ago, | 我妻子 数月前死了 | 
| [35:35] | just looked me in the eyes and said good-bye to me. | 直视我的眼睛跟我道别 | 
| [35:39] | Why the hell not? | 有何不可呢 | 
| [35:40] | Because I don’t want you to get your hopes up | 因为我不希望你为了这种疯狂的事情 | 
| [35:42] | for something that’s insane. | 重燃希望 | 
| [35:44] | I need your blood. | 我需要你的血 | 
| [35:51] | Now put it here– Indonesia, | 放在这里 印度尼西亚 | 
| [35:53] | farthest geographical point from Mystic Falls. | 地理位置距离神秘瀑布镇最远的地方 | 
| [35:56] | Your progeny are, obviously, made up of your DNA. | 你的后代 显然是由你的DNA组成 | 
| [35:59] | If they’re alive, the blood will travel along the map. | 如果他们活着 血液会在地图上移动 | 
| [36:02] | Once it’s in the proximity of the babies, | 一旦出现在孩子附近 | 
| [36:04] | the map should ignite. | 地图应该会燃烧 | 
| [36:07] | Close your eyes. Clear your mind. | 闭上眼睛 清空思绪 | 
| [36:13] | Phesmatos quare infantatum. | [咒语] | 
| [36:15] | Phesmatos quare filios. | [咒语] | 
| [36:18] | Ado finet terraeum. | [咒语] | 
| [36:19] | Nunc temos rogamus. | [咒语] | 
| [36:22] | Combutis et sanguinem. | [咒语] | 
| [36:24] | Phesmatos quare infantatum. | [咒语] | 
| [36:34] | May I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 | 
| [36:35] | Did Julian remind you of anyone in particular tonight? | 今晚的朱利安让你想起来什么人吗 | 
| [36:39] | The almighty Giuseppe Salvatore. | 万能的朱塞佩·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [36:41] | You saw it, too. | 你也看出来了 | 
| [36:43] | Yep, although I will say, | 对 尽管我得说 | 
| [36:45] | Julian’s right hook | 朱利安的右勾拳 | 
| [36:48] | has got a little more heft to it. | 力量更强一些 | 
| [36:52] | Elena and I talked about starting a family. | 埃琳娜和我谈起过建立一个家庭 | 
| [36:55] | I mean, it was fantasy, but still, | 那只是幻想 但是 | 
| [36:57] | we secretly knew as long as she was a vampire, | 我们心里都知道只要她还是吸血鬼 | 
| [36:59] | it’s all it was. | 就只是幻想 | 
| [37:01] | Then she took the cure, and all of a sudden, | 然后她服下了治愈药剂 突然之间 | 
| [37:03] | having a real family was a possibility. | 拥有真正的家庭变成了有可能的事情 | 
| [37:06] | Granted, it’d be dysfunctional as hell, | 我们承认 会是非常不正常的家庭 | 
| [37:08] | but we’d have a real human family. | 但我们会有真正的人类家庭 | 
| [37:12] | Did it ever scare you, | 想到你可能变得 | 
| [37:14] | the thought that maybe | 和我们的父亲一样 | 
| [37:15] | you’d turn out like our father? | 会不会让你害怕 | 
| [37:17] | The guy sent our mom away to die alone. | 那男人把我们妈妈送走孤独等死 | 
| [37:20] | He bullied us for years, and then he shot us. | 他虐待我们多年 然后开枪打死我们 | 
| [37:23] | If anything, I just want to be a great dad to spite him. | 要说有想法 我只想做个好父亲 | 
| [37:26] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [37:28] | Well, I’ve been on this earth for 160-some years, | 我来到这世上已经160多年了 | 
| [37:32] | and I’ve seen the world at 30,000 feet. | 我在三万英尺的高空看过这个世界 | 
| [37:35] | I’ve traveled to every continent | 我去过每一片大陆 | 
| [37:36] | and learned how to cook, | 学会了烹饪 | 
| [37:39] | built a Porsche. | 组装保时捷 | 
| [37:42] | I think my only regret | 我想我唯一的遗憾 | 
| [37:45] | would be not having a kid. | 就是没有孩子 | 
| [37:50] | If you want Julian dead, I’ll help you. | 如果你想让朱利安死 我会帮你 | 
| [37:54] | Tomorrow, tonight, now… | 明天 今晚 现在 | 
| [37:58] | I’m in. | 算我一个 | 
| [38:17] | What the hell happened down there? | 刚刚到底发生了什么 | 
| [38:21] | You were in a blind rage. | 你突然暴怒 | 
| [38:24] | Rage? | 暴怒 | 
| [38:25] | We offered them escargot and wine, | 我们为他们奉上法式蜗牛和红酒 | 
| [38:27] | and your boy threw me in the fire, | 而你儿子却把我扔进火里 | 
| [38:28] | so he’s lucky that he still has his head. | 他该庆幸头还在身体上 | 
| [38:30] | They were just trying to hurt me, all right? | 他们只是想伤害我 好吗 | 
| [38:33] | Look. The whole point of tonight was | 听着 今晚的目的 | 
| [38:35] | to end this feud, not start a new one. | 是停止争执 而不是挑起新的战争 | 
| [38:37] | Why do you care what they think? | 你为什么在乎他们怎么想 | 
| [38:39] | The Lily that I remember moved on from her children. | 我记忆力的莉莉 离开她的孩子 | 
| [38:42] | Where’s the girl that I fell in love with, | 我爱上的那个女孩在哪儿 | 
| [38:45] | the girl that I found irresistible? | 那个让我无法抗拒的女孩在哪儿 | 
| [38:48] | I can’t say that I recognize this version. | 我没法说我认识现在的你 | 
| [38:54] | This version has no desire to see her children dead. | 现在的我 不想看着她自己的孩子死掉 | 
| [38:58] | If you have a problem with that, | 如果你对此有意见 | 
| [39:00] | we have a problem. | 我们之间就有问题了 | 
| [39:09] | Lily… | 莉莉 | 
| [39:14] | Perhaps I’m more affected by my time away | 也许尽管我不想承认 但我不在的时候 | 
| [39:17] | than I wanted to admit. | 我的确受到了更多的影响 | 
| [39:20] | You know I was wishing that the hell had gone away, | 你知道我本希望那些破事都能消失 | 
| [39:22] | but my mind, it’s not right. | 但我的心 这样不对 | 
| [39:27] | I mean, the truth is, | 真相是 | 
| [39:31] | I’m frightened that | 我很害怕 | 
| [39:34] | I’m not the Julian that you remember. | 我不再是你记忆力的朱利安 | 
| [39:45] | We’ll fix it. | 我们会想到办法 | 
| [39:49] | We’ll fix it together, all right, | 我们会一起解决 好吗 | 
| [39:51] | but you must promise me | 但你必须跟我保证 | 
| [39:56] | nothing like that will ever happen again. | 那样的事情绝对不会再次发生 | 
| [40:07] | Well, in the meantime… | 在此期间 | 
| [40:10] | I need to feel safe. | 我需要安全感 | 
| [40:13] | Your kids will strike again, | 你的孩子们要是再攻击我 | 
| [40:15] | and I need to protect myself. | 我需要保护自己 | 
| [40:20] | What I believe you have in mind | 我相信 你想到的 | 
| [40:24] | will take the cooperation of the entire family. | 需要整个家庭的合作 | 
| [40:27] | It will, | 是的 | 
| [40:29] | but I don’t anticipate that to be a problem. | 但我不觉得那会是个问题 | 
| [40:34] | They love me. | 他们爱我 | 
| [40:41] | Finet terraeum. | [咒语] | 
| [40:42] | Nunc temos rogamus. | [咒语] | 
| [40:45] | Combutis et sanguinem. | [咒语] | 
| [40:47] | Phesmatos quare infantatum. | [咒语] | 
| [40:51] | Ado finet terraeum. | [咒语] | 
| [40:53] | Nunc temos rogamus. | [咒语] | 
| [40:55] | Combutis et sanguinem. | [咒语] | 
| [40:56] | Phesmatos quare filios. | [咒语] | 
| [40:57] | Guys, I don’t think it’s working. | 两位 我觉得没用 | 
| [40:59] | Nunc temos rogamus. | [咒语] | 
| [41:00] | Combutis et sanguinem. | [咒语] | 
| [41:04] | Guys, stop. The spell isn’t working, ok? | 停下 咒语不管用 好吗 | 
| [41:06] | The blood’s just off the map now. | 现在满地图都是血 | 
| [41:09] | See? I warned you not to get your hopes up. | 看见没 我警告过你不要心存希望 | 
| [41:11] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 | 
| [41:20] | Ok. What the hell happened? | 好吧 发生了什么 | 
| [41:24] | Not possible. | 不可能 | 
| [41:25] | What’s not possible? | 什么不可能 | 
| [41:26] | Babies. They’re here. | 孩子们 他们在这里 | 
| [41:28] | Where, huh, floating in a raft | 哪里 坐着木筏 | 
| [41:30] | in the pacific ocean somewhere? | 漂浮在太平洋某处吗 | 
| [41:32] | Look at the map. Your spell didn’t work. | 你看地图 你的咒语没用 | 
| [41:35] | They’re not on the map, Caroline. | 他们不在地图上 卡罗琳 | 
| [41:41] | They’re inside of you. | 他们在你身体里 |