时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What was the deal with you and Stefan? | 你和斯特凡是怎么回事 |
[00:04] | I was the first love of Stefan’s life. | 我是斯特凡的初恋 |
[00:06] | Stefan, meet Julian. | 斯特凡 这是朱利安 |
[00:07] | Does Stefan Salvatore know that you are | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托知道 |
[00:09] | pregnant with his child? | 你怀了他的孩子吗 |
[00:11] | – What? – I wanted to tell you in person, | -什么 -我本想当面告诉你 |
[00:14] | but Julian made sure there was nothing to tell. | 但朱利安却让问题不复存在 |
[00:17] | Julian makes me better. | 朱利安让我变得更好 |
[00:18] | He made her vindictive and cruel. | 他让她变得报复心强且残暴 |
[00:20] | Lily gave Kai the idea to put Elena | 是莉莉给卡伊出主意 |
[00:22] | in that sleeping beauty coma. | 让埃琳娜陷入沉睡的 |
[00:24] | I could have been a father. | 我本来当父亲了 |
[00:25] | I want him dead, Damon. | 我想让他死 达蒙 |
[00:27] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[00:28] | You’re asking me to choose | 你要我在你和 |
[00:29] | between you and Julian. | 朱利安之间选 |
[00:31] | He’s the love of my life. | 他是我的毕生挚爱 |
[00:32] | Please understand. | 请你理解 |
[00:33] | Julian is looking for Oscar’s car. | 朱利安在找奥斯卡的车 |
[00:35] | I intend to find it first. | 我要先找到 |
[00:37] | She was supposed to be Ric’s wife, | 她本该是里克的妻子 |
[00:39] | who died with two kids inside of her | 还怀着两个孩子 |
[00:41] | on their wedding day. | 却死在婚礼上 |
[00:42] | – What is that? – It’s my wedding video. | -那是什么 -是我婚礼的视频 |
[00:44] | I recognize this chant. | 我记得这个咒语 |
[00:45] | They were trying to save the next generation | 他们是想救双子巫师的 |
[00:47] | of gemini twins. | 下一代 |
[00:48] | I think Alaric’s babies are still alive. | 我觉得阿拉里克的孩子们还活着 |
[00:51] | They’re inside of you. | 他们在你身体里 |
[01:00] | 23 minutes. | 二十三分钟 |
[01:01] | Just enough time for me to get in, | 时间刚好够我进去 |
[01:03] | take out little Miss stabby-pants, | 搞定暴脾气小姐 |
[01:04] | and grab Caroline. | 再带走卡罗琳 |
[01:05] | That’s it? That’s your plan, | 就这样吗 那就是你的计划吗 |
[01:06] | just take her out? | 只是带走她吗 |
[01:07] | It’s simple, it’s classic. Come on. | 很简单 也很经典 不是吗 |
[01:09] | Yeah. Listen. I saw the “X” carved | 没错 听着 我看见斯特凡的 |
[01:10] | in Stefan’s chest. | 胸前划了道叉 |
[01:11] | Pretty sure she’s not playing tic-tac-toe. | 我很肯定她不是在玩井字游戏 |
[01:13] | – Look. This is a trap. – Oh, I know it’s a trap, | -这就是个陷阱 -我知道是陷阱 |
[01:15] | and I’m gonna spring it so Stefan can’t. | 我就要跳进去 这样斯特凡就不会被骗了 |
[01:17] | Yeah. Well, look. I didn’t get a babysitter | 好吧 我花30秒临时找了保姆 |
[01:18] | on 30 seconds’ notice just to sit in the car. | 不是为了干坐在车里 |
[01:20] | You’re not gonna just sit in the car! | 你不会只坐在车里的 |
[01:21] | Turn, turn, turn, turn. | 转弯 转弯 |
[01:26] | There’s no way Stefan didn’t see Caroline’s broadcast. | 斯特凡不可能看不到卡罗琳发出的讯息 |
[01:29] | He’ll be here in a minute. When he gets here, | 他很快就会到 等他一到 |
[01:31] | pump him full of vervain so he can’t hero his way in there. | 就给他灌上马鞭草 这样他就不能逞英雄了 |
[01:33] | If Caroline’s in danger, I’m coming with you. | 如果卡罗琳有危险 我跟你一起去 |
[01:34] | She doesn’t want Caroline. She wants him! | 她要的不是卡罗琳 她要的是他 |
[01:37] | If he goes in there, he’s dead. | 如果他进去的话 他就死定了 |
[01:47] | Stefan? Stefan, please. | 斯特凡 斯特凡 求你 |
[01:50] | Guess you’re gonna have to settle for the other one, blondie. | 看来你只能将就一下了 金发女 |
[01:51] | Stefan, I– | 斯特凡 我… |
[01:55] | We apologize for the interruption | 很抱歉打断 |
[01:57] | to your current program. | 正在播出的节目 |
[01:58] | My name is Caroline. | 我叫卡罗琳 |
[01:59] | Well, that’s not good. | 情况不太秒 |
[02:00] | Please listen carefully. | 请听好 |
[02:05] | I have an urgent message | 我有给斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的 |
[02:07] | for Stefan Valvatore. | 紧急讯息 |
[02:14] | Well, simple enough. | 很简单 |
[02:15] | Two lines you’re pregnant, one line you’re not. | 两条杠就是怀孕了 一条杠就是没怀 |
[02:18] | And how many lines if you’ve been mystically knocked up | 几条杠是代表你被死巫师团神秘地 |
[02:20] | by a coven of dead witches? | 搞大了肚子呢 |
[02:21] | Guess we’ll find out in 3 minutes. | 三分钟后就知道了 |
[02:27] | This is crazy. | 这太离谱了 |
[02:28] | I mean, you’re an occult studies professor. | 你是神秘学教授 |
[02:30] | Have you ever come across anything | 你有碰到过有关于 |
[02:32] | about a pregnant vampire? | 怀孕吸血鬼的事吗 |
[02:33] | No, but until a few weeks ago, | 没有 不过几周前 |
[02:35] | I’d never heard of a stone that was full | 我还从没听说过有块石头 |
[02:37] | of tormented vampire souls either. | 里面装满了饱受折磨的吸血鬼灵魂 |
[02:38] | But how would it even be possible? | 可这怎么可能呢 |
[02:40] | I’m technically dead. | 严格来讲 我是死人 |
[02:42] | Well, your body basically functions normally. | 你身体的机能是正常的 |
[02:44] | Your heart beats, you breathe. | 你有心跳 有呼吸 |
[02:47] | I mean, is it that far outside the realm of possibility | 所以你身体能供养一两个婴儿 |
[02:50] | that your body could support a baby or two? | 这件事并不是没有可能的 |
[02:56] | Why would the coven want me to? | 为什么巫师团选了我呢 |
[02:59] | I don’t think they had a choice. | 我认为他们没有选择的余地 |
[03:01] | The Gemini were all dying. | 双子巫师团的人都要死了 |
[03:03] | They couldn’t let the future of their coven perish along with them, | 他们不能让巫师团的未来随之而灭亡 |
[03:05] | so they had to put the babies someplace safe, | 所以他们只能把婴儿送到一个安全的地方 |
[03:08] | inside a body that– | 一个不会死的 |
[03:11] | that wouldn’t die. | 身体里 |
[03:20] | Is that cornbread I smell? | 是玉米面包的味道吗 |
[03:22] | We’re hosting Thanksgiving. | 我们要过感恩节 |
[03:23] | Thanksgiving’s tomorrow. | 明天才是感恩节 |
[03:27] | Well, pre-thanksgiving. Whatever. | 那就感恩节前日吧 随便 |
[03:29] | Whatever happened to taking out Julian? | 除掉朱利安这件事呢 |
[03:32] | Remember him? Killed what would have been your firstborn? | 还记得他吗 那个杀了你未出生的长子的人 |
[03:34] | You know, I cleared out my entire schedule | 我把所有事都推掉了 |
[03:35] | so we could make that guy count worms– | 这样我们才能让他到坟墓里数虫子去 |
[03:37] | Unless you’re too busy baking. | 除非忙于做饭 无暇分身 |
[03:38] | Julian knows that I want him dead, | 朱利安知道我想让他死 |
[03:41] | so our next move needs to be smart. | 所以下一步行动必须谨慎 |
[03:43] | We’re probably only gonna have one more shot at this. | 我们可能就只有这一次机会了 |
[03:45] | Not quite following the whole Martha Stewart strategy, to be honest. | 说实话 我不明白这家政女王策略有什么用 |
[03:48] | I am planning on recruiting an ally. | 我想招募一个同盟 |
[03:56] | I brought cranberries. | 我带来了蔓越莓 |
[04:20] | Negative. | 阴性 |
[04:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:27] | I mean, Valerie was so certain. | 瓦莱丽当时那么肯定 |
[04:29] | Well, I guess she was wrong | 可能她错了 |
[04:31] | or playing some twisted game. | 或者在耍什么古怪的把戏 |
[04:34] | Either way, I trust that a lot more than I trust her. | 不管怎样 我都更相信这个东西 |
[04:41] | And I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[04:44] | I know how much you wanted this. | 我知道你有多希望这是真的 |
[04:53] | Hey, Matt. Now’s not really a good time. | 马特 现在不是时候 |
[04:55] | Bonnie and I found two dozen people | 昨晚邦尼和我发现二十几个人 |
[04:57] | compelled to hang out at the high school last night. | 被催眠在高中附近游荡 |
[04:59] | I’ve been trying to call her, but she won’t pick up. | 我一直在打她电话 可她一直没接 |
[05:00] | I’m starting to get a little worried. | 我开始有点担心了 |
[05:02] | I think she’s with Enzo. | 我想她跟恩佐在一起 |
[05:03] | What? | 什么 |
[05:04] | Well, now I’m a lot worried. | 现在我更担心了 |
[05:06] | What the hell is she doing with him? | 她跟他在一起干什么 |
[05:07] | I don’t know. Were you able to clear them out? | 我不知道 你能把他们带走吗 |
[05:09] | We had to tranquilize them just to get them out of there, | 给他们打了镇定剂才把他们弄走 |
[05:11] | but they were all back this morning | 但今早又都回来了 |
[05:12] | like they never left. | 像从没离开过一样 |
[05:13] | Why would someone compel people to gather | 为什么有人会催眠别人 |
[05:15] | at the high school in an abandoned town? | 聚集在废弃小镇的高中里呢 |
[05:23] | Matt? | 马特 |
[05:26] | Matt? | 马特 |
[05:30] | Hey, Care. How fast can you get to the grill? | 卡罗 你最快多久能赶到酒吧来 |
[05:36] | I invited you over here | 我请你来这里 |
[05:37] | because we can’t keep doing this. | 是因为我们不能继续这样下去了 |
[05:39] | I mean, I–I want us all to start over. | 我希望我们能重新开始 |
[05:43] | Well, uh, if the pilgrims and Indians could do it, | 如果清教徒和印第安人都能做到 |
[05:45] | I’m sure there’s hope for us. | 我相信我们还是有希望的 |
[05:47] | We call them native Americans now, | 现在我们管他们叫美国原住民 |
[05:49] | but we didn’t bring you here to correct | 但我们让你来这里不是为了纠正 |
[05:50] | your outdated racial slurs, | 你过时的种族歧视 |
[05:52] | did we, Stefan? | 是吧 斯特凡 |
[05:53] | I want to convince you | 我想向你说明 |
[05:55] | of all the reasons that you need to help us | 你必须帮助我们除掉朱利安的 |
[05:57] | get rid of Julian. | 所有原因 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry. Is this some kind of setup? | 对不起 这是什么陷阱吗 |
[06:03] | Just hear me out for a second. | 先听我说 |
[06:07] | 1863… | 1863年 |
[06:10] | I got Valerie pregnant. | 瓦莱丽怀了我的孩子 |
[06:12] | She kept it a secret from me, from you, from everyone, | 她瞒着我 瞒着你 瞒着所有人 |
[06:16] | and Julian found out about it somehow, | 可朱利安不知道怎么发现了 |
[06:18] | and he felt threatened by it. | 他感觉受到了威胁 |
[06:20] | He beat her until the baby was no longer alive. | 他一直打她 直到把孩子打死 |
[06:25] | Her child, your grandchild, | 她的孩子 你的孙子 |
[06:30] | was murdered by Julian. | 被朱利安谋杀了 |
[06:35] | She swore me to secrecy, | 她让我发誓保密 |
[06:36] | but the truth is too important. | 但真相更重要 |
[06:38] | You need to know what kind of man he is. | 你得知道他是哪种人 |
[06:41] | What I think Stefan’s trying to say is | 斯特凡想说的就是 |
[06:43] | you have really crappy taste. | 你品位真烂 |
[06:49] | My son, Valerie lied to me for over a century about you. | 孩子 瓦莱丽瞒了我你的事情一个多世纪 |
[06:54] | Then she tried to kill a member of my family in cold blood | 然后她无情地杀死一名家族成员 |
[06:57] | and tried to incinerate the love of my life. | 还想烧毁我此生挚爱 |
[07:00] | Do yourself a favor. | 别自添烦恼 |
[07:02] | Don’t lose any more sleep over the words | 别因为那卑鄙姑娘嘴里 |
[07:05] | that come out of that poor girl’s mouth. | 吐出来的谎言而睡不好 |
[07:15] | Wow. I guess the joke’s on me then, right? | 原来是我弄错了 对吧 |
[07:19] | I mean, I was the idiot who believed her. | 我才是相信她的傻瓜 |
[07:21] | I did, too, about many things, | 我也相信过她很多事 |
[07:24] | but I will not make that same mistake again. | 但我不会重蹈覆辙 |
[07:28] | Here’s to moving on then, right? | 为翻篇儿干杯吧 |
[07:36] | To moving on. | 敬翻篇儿 |
[07:47] | Concentrated vervain. | 浓缩马鞭草 |
[07:52] | I ever mention I like your style? | 我提过我喜欢你的行事风格吗 |
[07:54] | I had a feeling we were gonna have to do this the hard way. | 我有预感 这事我们只能硬来 |
[07:57] | Best… Thanksgiving… ever. | 史上最棒感恩节 |
[08:06] | Why would a centuries-old vampire with a bunch of witch groupies | 活了几世纪的吸血鬼有一帮巫师粉丝 |
[08:09] | be so desperate to find anything collecting dust | 为什么还这么费劲在密得罗申郡的 |
[08:12] | in the Midlothian County impound? | 储车场里找废品呢 |
[08:14] | Seems a little beneath him. | 有失他的身份 |
[08:16] | Well, if Julian wants it, then so do I. | 朱利安想要的话 我也想要 |
[08:18] | We talking about Oscar’s car or Lily? | 你说的是奥斯卡的车还是莉莉 |
[08:22] | You’re not doing this to stop a psychopath. | 你这么做不是为了阻止一个疯子 |
[08:25] | You just want the girl. | 你只想抱得美人 |
[08:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[08:27] | You’ve just unlocked every man’s true motivation in life. | 你揭开了每个男人生命中的真实动机 |
[08:30] | Let me give you some advice. | 我给你些建议吧 |
[08:31] | Stop treating Lily like some prize to be won. | 别把莉莉当成胜利的奖品 |
[08:34] | Spoken like somebody’s who’s never been fought over. | 口气像从没被男人争过一样 |
[08:38] | It’s not the turn-on you think it is. | 你别以为别人会因此爱上你 |
[08:40] | Try flowers, a quiet dinner, listening. | 试试鲜花 不张扬的晚餐 听她说话 |
[08:46] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[08:49] | I’m assuming Julian doesn’t want it for its bluebook value. | 看来朱利安想要的并不是这辆二手车 |
[08:53] | Charming. | 不错 |
[09:08] | I’ll wager this is what Julian’s looking for. | 我赌这就是朱利安在找的东西 |
[09:11] | Wonder what makes it so special. | 这有什么特别之处 |
[09:14] | I think I’ve seen that before | 我觉得我之前 |
[09:16] | when I was doing research on the stone. | 在研究那石头时见过这个 |
[09:17] | Let me see what I can dig up. | 我看看能有什么发现 |
[09:18] | No. I don’t need research to tell me | 不 我不用研究报告来告诉我 |
[09:20] | which one’s the pointy end. | 哪边是尖头 |
[09:21] | What do we need to know? | 我们要知道什么 |
[09:22] | If he wants to kill someone with it | 他想用它杀人 |
[09:24] | or he’s worried about being killed by it. | 还是担心被它杀 |
[09:26] | Well, there’s one way to find out– | 只有一个办法知道 |
[09:27] | ram it through his chest, see what happens. | 刺穿他的胸膛 看会发生什么 |
[09:28] | I know what’s not gonna happen. | 但之后肯定不会发生的是 |
[09:30] | Lily falling hopelessly in love with the person | 莉莉绝望地爱上 |
[09:31] | who murdered her sweetheart. | 谋杀她心上人的人 |
[09:35] | Not if I make it look like self-defense. | 弄成自我防卫就不会了 |
[09:37] | Good idea. Go pick a fight | 想法很好 去挑衅 |
[09:39] | with an extremely powerful, unhinged ancient vampire. | 极度强大疯狂的远古吸血鬼 |
[09:42] | Should work out great. | 效果肯定不错 |
[09:44] | Is that a hint of concern for me I detect in your voice? | 我在你这话里嗅到了对我的一丝关心呢 |
[09:48] | Now that I think about it, | 既然你都提醒我了 |
[09:50] | go ahead and kill each other. | 你去找他互相残杀吧 |
[09:51] | Win-win for me. | 对我来说双重胜利啊 |
[09:58] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[10:00] | Julian’s practically brainwashed you like Giuseppe did way back when? | 朱利安像之前朱塞佩一样几乎把你洗脑了 |
[10:03] | What does Gius– Giuseppe have to do with this? | 朱…朱塞佩跟这有什么关系 |
[10:06] | Well, you didn’t think dad was a monster at first, | 你刚开始没觉得爸爸是恶人 |
[10:09] | but somewhere along the way, | 但久而久之 |
[10:10] | this little warning light started blinking | 小小的警报灯开始闪 |
[10:12] | “Psycho! Psycho!” | “疯子 疯子” |
[10:14] | You just need that little light to blink again. | 你只需要那盏灯再闪一次 |
[10:16] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[10:17] | It’s a pattern, Lily. | 同样的道理 莉莉 |
[10:19] | You can’t see it with Julian | 你和朱利安一起时不明白 |
[10:20] | just like you couldn’t see it with Giuseppe. | 就像你和朱塞佩一起时不明白一样 |
[10:23] | Do you remember that fun-filled thanksgiving we had back in 1851? | 你还记得1851年充满乐趣的感恩节吗 |
[10:28] | 1851. | 1851年 |
[10:30] | Jog my memory, brother. | 唤起我的记忆了 老弟 |
[10:31] | Was that the year that father took me out | 就是爸爸带我去农场 |
[10:33] | to the farm and made me behead my pet turkey? | 逼我砍下宠物火鸡的头那年吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah. That would be the year. | 没错 就是那年 |
[10:37] | Ooh. That was a doozy. | 那我可忘不了 |
[10:46] | If I could take just a moment | 我要借这个机会 |
[10:47] | to say how thankful I am to the good lord | 由衷感谢善良的主 |
[10:50] | for giving me a beautiful wife, two fine boys, | 赐予我美丽的妻子 两个乖男孩 |
[10:53] | a table filled with fine food, | 满满一桌美食 |
[10:56] | and a stomach big enough to fit it all in. | 和一个能容下美食的大胃 |
[11:11] | Son, eat your dinner, please. | 孩子 请吃晚餐 |
[11:13] | I cannot. | 我不能吃 |
[11:15] | What’s the matter, sweetheart? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[11:16] | It was not an invitation, Damon. | 这不是请求 达蒙 |
[11:18] | Eat. | 快吃 |
[11:22] | Why is he not eating? | 他为什么不吃 |
[11:23] | Because this is Sami. | 因为这是萨米 |
[11:24] | That animal was put on this earth to be sustenance, | 这畜牲生在地球上就是用来吃的 |
[11:26] | not your friend. | 而不是当你的朋友 |
[11:29] | Now you will clean your plate, | 你要么吃光盘子中的食物 |
[11:30] | or you will spend the night in the root cellar, | 要么到地窖里关一夜 |
[11:31] | wishing you had. | 希望自己现在吃了 |
[11:36] | Mother… | 母亲… |
[11:39] | please do not make me eat her. | 别让他逼我吃萨米 |
[11:45] | You heard your father, Damon. | 听你爸的话 达蒙 |
[12:00] | Rest in peace, Sami. | 安息 萨米 |
[12:06] | I kept you from wasting a perfectly good meal. | 我没让你浪费一顿佳肴 |
[12:09] | I still don’t see what any of this has to do | 我还是不明白这和我现在的恋情 |
[12:10] | with my current relationship. | 有任何关系 |
[12:11] | Of course you don’t see it, Lily. | 你当然不明白 莉莉 |
[12:13] | That’s the whole point! | 这就是关键 |
[12:14] | You’re too blind to see it. | 你太盲目了所以不明白 |
[12:15] | You’re drawn to men who manipulate you | 你被控制你 虐待你的男人 |
[12:17] | into seeing what they want, | 所吸引 只看到 |
[12:19] | men who abuse you. | 他们希望你看到的 |
[12:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:21] | The vervain ropes searing into my flesh | 灼伤我皮肉的马鞭草绳 |
[12:23] | are distracting me from concentrating | 让我不能专心听你们讲 |
[12:25] | on your lecture about tolerating abuse. | 忍受被人虐待的事 |
[12:27] | This is pointless, pointless with pumpkin pie, but pointless. | 这样没用 南瓜派也没用 就是没用 |
[12:32] | No. We are here to open up her eyes. | 不 我们要擦亮她的双眼 |
[12:34] | You’re gonna sit here, | 你就坐在这里 |
[12:35] | and you’re gonna listen to every single word I say, | 一字不落地听我们说 |
[12:37] | and by the end of the day, | 到了最后 |
[12:40] | you’re gonna help us kill your boyfriend. | 你会帮我们杀你男友 |
[12:45] | I found more at the courthouse | 我在法院发现了更多 |
[12:46] | and another dozen at the supermarket. | 超市还有另一批 |
[12:48] | What’s with all the IVs? | 为什么这么多人打吊针 |
[12:49] | Saline to keep them hydrated, | 盐水能保持水分 |
[12:51] | which you’d only need if you were gonna keep them here for a while. | 想让他们在这里待一阵才会这么做 |
[12:55] | They’re using them as human blood banks. | 他们把这些人当成人血银行 |
[13:00] | I guess we know what the heretics are having for Thanksgiving dinner. | 我想这是异教徒们的感恩节大餐吧 |
[13:03] | Problem is I can’t find a single bite mark on any of them, | 问题是我在他们身上完全找不到咬痕 |
[13:05] | which is somehow creepier. | 这更诡异了 |
[13:07] | They’re not being fed on. | 他们没被喂养吸血鬼 |
[13:08] | They’re being fed. | 而是被吸血鬼喂养 |
[13:10] | I found these in the trashcan. | 我在垃圾桶里找到的 |
[13:11] | This is salmon, steak. | 三文鱼 牛排 |
[13:14] | iron-rich foods probably to boost their red blood cell count. | 富铁食物多半是用来激增血红细胞数量的 |
[13:16] | It’s like someone’s fattening the cattle for the slaughter. | 看来有人在养肥他们方便宰 |
[13:23] | Whoa, Care. Hey. | 卡罗 |
[13:27] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:30] | No. You’re not fine. You just puked. | 你才不是没事 你刚吐了 |
[13:34] | I… | 我… |
[13:35] | I think I had an expired blood bag | 我想应该是我昨晚 |
[13:37] | last night or something. | 喝了过期血袋什么的 |
[13:39] | You know, and then the talk of the food | 然后提到食物 |
[13:40] | and the iron and the slaughtered cattle– | 铁锈味 屠杀 |
[13:43] | So you’re a vampire with food poisoning? | 所以你是食物中毒的吸血鬼 |
[13:47] | Yes, Matt, | 是的 马特 |
[13:48] | I am a vampire with food poisoning, | 我是食物中毒的吸血鬼 |
[13:51] | standing in a room of much bigger problems, | 站在一个满是更严重问题的房间里 |
[13:54] | so stop looking at me like you’ve never seen a vampire vomit before | 别这么看着我 好像你从没见过吸血鬼呕吐一样 |
[13:56] | and start thinking of a way to break their compulsion. | 先开始想想办法打破他们的精神控制 |
[13:59] | Short of turning them into vampires, | 除了把他们变成吸血鬼 |
[14:01] | I can’t think of a way to break their compulsion. | 我想不到什么主意来打破他们的精神控制 |
[14:04] | Well, maybe we don’t have to break it. | 也许我们不用打破 |
[14:07] | Maybe someone can siphon it away. | 也许有人能吸走 |
[14:18] | Ah, the barkeep. | 酒吧招待 |
[14:20] | Did you forget your tip jar, huh? | 你忘了拿小费罐吗 |
[14:22] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[14:23] | Oh. Yes. | 对 |
[14:24] | The steerage waif Lily took pity upon. | 被莉莉怜悯的流浪汉 |
[14:27] | She told me all about you. | 她都跟我说了 |
[14:28] | That’s funny. She hardly mentioned you. | 有意思 她几乎没提过你 |
[14:31] | So what brings you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[14:32] | I left something behind that means a great deal to me. | 我落下了对我来说非常重要的东西 |
[14:37] | My guitar. | 我的吉他 |
[14:41] | Haven’t seen one lying around. | 好像没见到 |
[14:43] | Perhaps Lily threw it out with the rest of the rubbish. | 可能莉莉把它和其他垃圾一起扔了 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I doubt that. | 是嘛 我很怀疑 |
[14:48] | She loves it when I play for her. | 她喜欢我为她弹奏 |
[14:49] | Sometimes begs me to. | 有时候会求我弹 |
[14:51] | There is no point trying to deny her. | 没理由拒绝她 |
[14:55] | I hope you’re not suggesting anything untoward. | 我希望你没有在暗示什么麻烦事 |
[14:57] | Oh, and if I were? | 如果我是呢 |
[14:59] | Well, we’d have to settle it like gentlemen. | 那我们只能像绅士一样来解决 |
[15:04] | But… | 但是 |
[15:07] | I assured Lily that there would be | 我像莉莉保证 |
[15:09] | no more bloodshed in the house. | 不会在家里杀人 |
[15:13] | Did you make any promises about outside? | 那你承诺在外面也不行吗 |
[15:22] | You want me to siphon the compulsion | 你想让我从这么多人身上 |
[15:25] | out of all these people? | 吸取精神控制 |
[15:28] | Do you have any idea how long that will take? | 你知道那要多久吗 |
[15:30] | Uh, probably the amount of time | 可能需要的总时间是 |
[15:32] | that it will take to siphon one person | 把吸取一个人的时间 |
[15:34] | times the amount of people in this room. | 乘以房间里的人数 |
[15:36] | I am all for scuttling Julian’s plans, | 我完全赞成破坏朱利安的计划 |
[15:39] | but siphoning these people won’t make a difference. | 但是吸取这些人的精神控制不会有影响 |
[15:42] | He’ll just replace them. | 他会再找人代替 |
[15:43] | You’d be trading one life for another. | 你这是一命换一命 |
[15:46] | Speaking of, I can’t imagine this is | 说到这里 我不能想象 |
[15:48] | the safest town for someone with your status | 就你目前的状况 这个小镇是能让你 |
[15:51] | to be roaming around in. | 安全闲逛的地方 |
[15:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:54] | I wouldn’t call a pregnant vampire nothing. | 我不会把吸血鬼怀孕说是没什么 |
[15:57] | – What? – I am not pregnant. | -什么 -我没怀孕 |
[15:59] | I am not pregnant! | 我没怀孕 |
[16:00] | Ok. Valerie over here convinced poor Alaric | 好吧 这位瓦莱丽说服可怜的阿拉里克 |
[16:03] | that the Gemini coven dumped his twin babies into my– | 双子巫师团把他的双胞胎孩子放进了我的… |
[16:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:07] | Never mind because it’s not true. | 没事了 因为这不是真的 |
[16:08] | It is not true. | 这不是真的 |
[16:10] | A test confirmed it. | 检测证实了 |
[16:11] | Yeah, and thanks to you, Alaric is probably | 对 多亏了你 阿拉里克可能 |
[16:13] | still at home waiting for that second blue line to show up, | 还在家里等着第二根蓝线出现呢 |
[16:16] | so you know what? | 所以你知道吗 |
[16:17] | Maybe now would be an appropriate time | 也许现在是打电话给他 |
[16:18] | to call him and explain how you could get something | 解释一下你怎么能把这么重要的事情 |
[16:20] | so important so incredibly wrong. | 搞错的最好时机 |
[16:24] | Do I need to remind you that you summoned me here for my help? | 需要我提醒你 是你叫我来帮忙的 |
[16:27] | If you don’t think my talents are up to snuff, | 如果你觉得我的能力不够帮忙 |
[16:29] | then I will gladly find other things to do with my time. | 那我跟高兴找点别的事情消磨时间 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:42] | Maybe it was just a momentary lapse of…magical juju. | 也许那只是一时魔法失效 |
[16:47] | Look. Can you just please help us | 能拜托你帮我们 |
[16:49] | and take away these people’s compulsion? | 吸走这些人的精神控制吗 |
[17:06] | Do you know what true bravery is? | 你知道什么是真正的勇气吗 |
[17:09] | Most people don’t. | 大部分人不知道 |
[17:11] | It isn’t going against incredible odds | 那就是违背低的惊人的几率 |
[17:13] | and thinking you’re going to win. | 还以为自己会赢 |
[17:14] | No. That’s merely confidence. | 不 那只是自信 |
[17:16] | Bravery is knowing you’re going to lose | 勇气是明知道自己会输 |
[17:20] | but doing it anyway. | 但还是会去做 |
[17:25] | That’s your strategy– | 那就是你的策略吗 |
[17:26] | Bore me into submission? | 让我厌烦投降 |
[17:29] | Well, if you won’t let me give you an honorable way out, | 如果你不让我给你一个体面的方式 |
[17:31] | I–I have no choice but give you an honorable death. | 我别无选择只能给你体面的死亡 |
[17:37] | Well, let’s get on with it. | 好吧 我们动手吧 |
[17:39] | Choose your weapon. | 选择你的武器 |
[17:58] | Are these entirely necessary? | 这一切真有必要吗 |
[17:59] | They’re quite painful. | 非常痛 |
[18:01] | Huh. Does that burn? | 烧起来了吗 |
[18:02] | You know it does. | 你知道的 |
[18:04] | Let me see if I can fix that. | 让我看看我能不能缓解 |
[18:06] | Nope. Guess not. | 不行 看来不行 |
[18:08] | That’s enough, Damon. | 够了 达蒙 |
[18:09] | What? She thinks this is painful? | 怎么 她觉得这很痛吗 |
[18:12] | Try being 12 and helpless. | 试着想想12岁无助的时候 |
[18:23] | I have finished. | 我吃完了 |
[18:25] | May I be excused? | 能先离席吗 |
[18:27] | In a moment. | 稍等 |
[18:29] | Lily, a bourbon, please. | 莉莉 请给我波本酒 |
[18:39] | I took this out for a special occasion today, | 我为了今天这个特殊场合拿出来的 |
[18:42] | but in the process, I discovered quite a bit of money | 但在此之间 我发现我的办公桌里 |
[18:45] | missing from my bureau. | 丢了很多钱 |
[18:47] | You would not know anything about that? | 你什么都不知道吧 |
[18:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:51] | Stefan, have you been rummaging around your father’s bureau? | 斯特凡 你有翻父亲的办公桌吗 |
[18:55] | Well, it did not just grow legs and walk off now, did it? | 那钱不会长腿自己跑了吧 |
[19:20] | Which one of you did it? | 你们俩 谁干的 |
[19:22] | Confess here and now like a man. | 像男人一下坦白吧 |
[19:26] | Who took the money? | 钱是谁拿的 |
[19:29] | It was not us. | 不是我们 |
[19:35] | To think of all the work your mother | 考虑到你们母亲 |
[19:37] | has put into grooming you to be proper young men of society. | 为了把你们抚养成得体的社会青年所做的努力 |
[19:40] | Do you really want to put her through the heartache | 你们真想让她痛心 |
[19:41] | of thinking she is a complete and utter failure? | 觉得自己是个彻头彻尾的失败者吗 |
[19:44] | No. | 不想 |
[19:45] | Then what would a man do? | 那么男人该做什么 |
[19:47] | He would tell the truth. | 说出真相 |
[19:48] | And the truth is? | 真相是什么 |
[19:56] | I took it. | 我拿的 |
[20:00] | I didn’t raise you to be a thief, | 我养你不是让你长大做贼 |
[20:03] | but I also didn’t raise you to be a liar, | 但我也不是想让你做骗子 |
[20:04] | and you have told the truth here today. | 你今天说了实话 |
[20:07] | Have you learned your lesson? | 吸取教训了吗 |
[20:17] | This is to make certain you remember it. | 这会确保你记住 |
[20:27] | I didn’t take Giuseppe’s money. | 我没有拿朱塞佩的钱 |
[20:29] | I only confessed because I was afraid | 我承认是因为我害怕 |
[20:31] | of what he’d do to Stefan. | 他对斯特凡做些什么 |
[20:32] | It’s your pattern, Lily. | 这是你的习惯 莉莉 |
[20:34] | Julian’s a monster, | 朱利安是个禽兽 |
[20:35] | Giuseppe was a monster. | 朱塞佩是禽兽 |
[20:36] | You don’t think I knew that? | 你们以为我不知道 |
[20:38] | I was married to the man for 20 years. | 我嫁给他20年 |
[20:42] | What kind of a fool do you take me for? | 你们以为我是傻瓜吗 |
[20:44] | Do you think I believed you when I caught you digging | 你觉得当我发现你在冰河里 |
[20:45] | for ice in the icebox and you told me | 挖冰时告诉我你玩的时候 |
[20:47] | you scratched your arm playing? | 抓伤了手臂 我会相信吗 |
[20:49] | I’m not blind, Damon. | 我不瞎 达蒙 |
[20:54] | I knew exactly what he did to you that night. | 我知道他那晚对你做了什么 |
[20:57] | I had gone to fetch his bourbon like he asked. | 我按他要求去拿波本酒 |
[21:01] | I was on the stairs when I heard your scream. | 我在楼梯上听到你尖叫 |
[21:04] | You ran by me clutching your arm, | 你捂着胳膊从我身边跑过去 |
[21:06] | and you didn’t see me through your tears. | 你因为眼泪 没看到我 |
[21:07] | And you did nothing? | 你却什么都没做 |
[21:12] | You did nothing?! | 你却什么都没做 |
[21:13] | That is not true! | 不是这样的 |
[21:14] | Everything that I did– | 我所做的每件事 |
[21:17] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[21:21] | Someone–someone’s trying to kill Julian. | 有人 有人在试图杀死朱利安 |
[21:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[21:27] | To protect him from you, | 为了保护他不受你们伤害 |
[21:29] | we–we did a spell. | 我们念了咒语 |
[21:32] | We bound Julian’s life | 我们把朱利安的生命 |
[21:35] | to mine. | 和我的绑在一起了 |
[21:37] | We’re linked. | 我们是连着的 |
[21:38] | If he dies, | 如果他死了 |
[21:41] | so do I. | 我也会死 |
[21:57] | I see you two have met before. | 我想你们俩之前见过 |
[21:59] | Where did you get that? | 你这是从哪来的 |
[22:11] | You took a wrong turn and ended up in Mystic Falls. | 你走错路了 来到了神秘瀑布镇 |
[22:14] | Leave and forget everything that you saw here. | 离开 忘记你所看见的一切 |
[22:33] | What? | 干嘛 |
[22:34] | You sure you don’t want to talk | 你确定你不想谈谈 |
[22:35] | about this whole Valerie baby-spell thing? | 瓦莱丽的婴儿咒语的事情 |
[22:37] | There is nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[22:38] | Care, I’ve never seen you puke before. | 我从没见过你吐 |
[22:40] | That is because I am polite, not pregnant. | 那是因为我客气 不是怀孕 |
[22:44] | I can’t have Alaric’s babies inside of me. | 我不可能体内有阿拉里克看到孩子 |
[22:48] | Not only is it impossible, | 不仅不可能 |
[22:49] | but it literally defies the physics of the universe. | 而且真的违背了宇宙物理学 |
[22:57] | Beau. | 博尔 |
[23:00] | I don’t know what atrocities Julian has planned, | 我不知道朱利安计划了什么残忍行为 |
[23:03] | but you’re better than this. | 但你不该如此 |
[23:05] | I know you. I’m your friend. | 我了解你 我是你的朋友 |
[23:10] | Julian is evil. He doesn’t care about the family. | 朱利安是邪恶的 他不在乎家人 |
[23:13] | He only cares about himself. | 他只在乎自己 |
[23:29] | Invisique. | [咒语] |
[24:13] | – Here. -Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[24:20] | I was the one who took the money. | 是我拿了钱 |
[24:25] | On thanksgiving. It was me. | 感恩节时 是我 |
[24:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:30] | Your father never let me have anything. | 你父亲从没给过我什么 |
[24:32] | I lived under his complete control. | 我活在他的完全控制下 |
[24:34] | I–I had no means of my own, | 我无法自己掌控 |
[24:35] | no access to funds. | 拿不到现金 |
[24:37] | You stood in the next room | 在你儿子被折磨时 |
[24:39] | as your son was being tortured, | 你就站在隔壁房间 |
[24:41] | you didn’t confess, and then you stayed | 你没有坦白 然后你又和 |
[24:43] | with the man for another 5 years? | 这个男人过了五年 |
[24:44] | I was trying to save us. | 我试图救我们 |
[24:46] | We were gonna run away. | 我们本要逃走 |
[24:47] | I was gonna protect you boys. | 我本要保护你们 |
[24:48] | We were–we were never gonna see him again, | 我们本可以永远不再见他 |
[24:51] | but your father, even drunk and miserable, | 但你的父亲 即使喝了很多酒很痛苦 |
[24:55] | he was always one step ahead. | 总是能先人一步 |
[25:34] | Looking for these? | 在找这个吗 |
[25:37] | I don’t know what those are. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[25:39] | Train tickets, 3 of them. | 火车票 三张 |
[25:42] | Planning a trip, are we? | 我们打算要旅行 是吗 |
[25:46] | Oh, Giuseppe, you ruined all my fun. | 朱塞佩 你毁了我全部的乐趣 |
[25:49] | I thought it could be a surprise. | 我本以为这会是惊喜 |
[25:50] | I–I thought you could take the boys to New York | 我本想你可以带儿子们去纽约 |
[25:52] | for a weekend and see that new steamship | 度周末 去看我们在报纸上看到的 |
[25:54] | we read about in the paper. | 新汽船 |
[25:57] | You took that money, | 钱是你拿走的 |
[25:58] | and I punished Damon for your duplicity, | 因为你不诚实 我惩罚了达蒙 |
[26:00] | And you tried to steal my children from me. | 而你却想把孩子从我身边偷走 |
[26:04] | Should you ever attempt that again, | 你要是再敢这么做 |
[26:07] | I will take the boys far away from here. | 我就带着儿子们远离这里 |
[26:10] | You will be alone, and you will never see them again. | 你就会独自一人 你将永远见不到他们 |
[26:14] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[26:17] | That’s why I had to stay. | 所以我不得不留下 |
[26:20] | Giuseppe was a monster. | 朱塞佩是禽兽 |
[26:22] | He wasn’t manipulating me, I wasn’t blind to it. | 他没有操控我 我也没有瞎 |
[26:25] | I knew it in my bones. | 我一直都知道 |
[26:28] | The only thing I cared about more than leaving him | 和离开他相比 我在乎的唯一一件事 |
[26:30] | was protecting your brother and you. | 就是保护你哥哥和你 |
[26:33] | Everything… | 以前 |
[26:36] | that I did back then… | 我所做的一切 |
[26:40] | I was doing for you. | 都是为了你们 |
[27:05] | A little tip from a professional. | 给点专业建议 |
[27:07] | Next time you want to kill | 下次你想杀了 |
[27:08] | a bazillion-year-old psycho, | 年纪超级大的疯子 |
[27:10] | Don’t pick a sword from the junior section. | 不要选初级剑 |
[27:15] | On the contrary, I reckon that sword | 恰恰相反 我以为那把剑 |
[27:17] | was forged for that very purpose. | 是有特殊的目的 |
[27:19] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[27:45] | You’re here. | 你在这儿 |
[27:50] | Yeah, yeah. I’m here. | 是啊 是啊 我在这里 |
[27:52] | And you’re drunk. | 你还喝醉了 |
[27:55] | Is everything ok? | 一切都好吧 |
[27:56] | Oh, it’s just peachy. | 桃子味的 |
[27:59] | Ok. I just came to get a book that I left here. | 好吧 我就是来拿我放在这里的书 |
[28:02] | This one. | 这本 |
[28:09] | Uh, actually, I’m just gonna do my research here | 实际上 如果你不反对 |
[28:10] | if that’s ok with you. | 我想在这里做研究 |
[28:12] | My office is your office. | 我的办公室就是你的办公室 |
[28:17] | Great. | 好极了 |
[28:27] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想跟我谈谈吗 |
[28:28] | – Nope. – Ok. Didn’t think so. | -不想 -好吧 我想也是 |
[28:31] | So, uh, Enzo found some sword in Oscar’s car | 恩佐在奥斯卡的车里找到了一把剑 |
[28:34] | and is under the impression it will kill Julian. | 记得那能杀死朱利安 |
[28:40] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[28:42] | This is it except it’s… | 就是这个 只不过 |
[28:49] | Does that look like the phoenix stone to you? | 你看这个像凤凰石吗 |
[28:58] | Yeah, yeah, that looks like the phoenix stone to me. | 嗯 嗯 我看像 |
[29:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:05] | “The stone gives the sword its power | 石头给剑能量 |
[29:07] | “against immortal foes. | 对抗永生的敌人 |
[29:09] | Without it, the blade is merely a blade.” | 没有石头 刀只是刀 |
[29:14] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[29:18] | Nice aim. | 准头不错 |
[29:19] | Bastard links his life to my mom’s | 这混蛋把自己生命和我妈妈的连在一起 |
[29:21] | and then engages in a duel? | 然后就来决斗 |
[29:22] | What is this, “Hamlet” Community theater? Heh. | 这算什么 社区剧场版的《哈姆雷特》吗 |
[29:28] | Wait. Back up. | 等等 你刚刚说的 |
[29:30] | What are you talking about, linked himself to your mom? | 你说把他自己和你妈妈连在一起是什么意思 |
[29:32] | He’s using Lily as a human shield. | 他利用莉莉做人肉盾牌 |
[29:34] | Guess he’d forgotten about the part | 我想他忘了这小镇上 |
[29:35] | that half the people actually left in this town | 留下的人里有一半 |
[29:37] | hate her guts. | 恨她入骨 |
[29:39] | Damon, tell me you did not just kill Lily. | 达蒙 告诉我 你没有杀了莉莉 |
[29:52] | Shouldn’t you be… deader? | 难道你不该死了吗 |
[30:01] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[30:03] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:04] | You’re not really the one that I’m worried about. | 其实我担心的不是你 |
[30:07] | Isn’t it possible that “kill the psycho” | “杀了那疯子”和”救孩子们” |
[30:09] | and “Save the babies” just sound similar in witch Latin, | 有没有可能在巫师的拉丁语里听起来很像 |
[30:12] | not to mention that you’ve been out of their loop | 更不用提你已经离开他们的圈子 |
[30:14] | for, like, 100 years. | 差不多100年了 |
[30:15] | 1,000 years could pass, I would never forget that spell. | 即使过去一千年 我也不会忘了那咒语 |
[30:18] | There’s not a day goes by I don’t think about those words. | 我没有一天不想着那些词 |
[30:21] | Why do you know so much about this? | 为什么你会这么了解这个 |
[30:25] | Like you care. | 好像你在乎似的 |
[30:27] | I mean, it’s not like you believe anything I say. | 反正我说什么你都不相信 |
[30:30] | I’m willing to believe you. | 我愿意相信你 |
[30:36] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[30:38] | I need you to be 100% honest with me, please. | 拜托我需要你对我百分百诚实 |
[30:45] | How do you know so much about this spell? | 你怎么会这么了解这个咒语 |
[30:49] | Because I’ve used it. | 因为我用过 |
[30:51] | I was pregnant before I turned. | 我在转化前就怀孕了 |
[30:54] | Julian knew that if Lily found out | 朱利安知道 如果莉莉发现 |
[30:56] | it would ruin his plans with her. | 会毁了他和她的计划 |
[30:58] | She would want to return to Mystic Falls instead, | 她会想回到神秘瀑布镇 |
[31:00] | so he promptly ended it, | 所以他迅速解决了 |
[31:04] | but I did everything in my power to save the life inside me. | 但是我尽我一切努力来救肚子里的孩子 |
[31:08] | I didn’t have an entire coven to work with. | 我没有整个巫师团的人一起帮忙 |
[31:10] | It was just me. | 只有我 |
[31:13] | Hard as a I tried, | 尽管我非常努力 |
[31:15] | I wasn’t strong enough. | 但我的确不够强大 |
[31:21] | But why would you having a baby | 为什么你有孩子 |
[31:23] | make Lily want to come home to Mystic Falls? | 会让莉莉想回到神秘瀑布镇 |
[31:36] | That’s the big secret that you have with Stefan. | 这就是你和斯特凡的大秘密 |
[31:42] | The baby was his? | 孩子是他的 |
[31:47] | Our story may have ended in tragedy, | 我们的故事也许是以悲剧告终 |
[31:50] | but you have a chance to see that your friend Alaric’s doesn’t. | 但你还有机会看到你的朋友阿拉里克的孩子 |
[31:54] | Valerie, the test was negative. | 瓦莱丽 检测结果是阴性的 |
[31:56] | Test again. | 再测一次 |
[32:06] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[32:10] | Oh, thank god you’re all right. | 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[32:11] | You must have been given such a scare. | 你一定吓坏了吧 |
[32:15] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么了 |
[32:17] | Damon drove a sword into my chest, | 达蒙往我胸口刺了一剑 |
[32:19] | knowing it would be the same as driving it into yours. | 明知你也会遭受同样的痛苦 |
[32:23] | Of course… | 当然 |
[32:26] | He was under the impression it would kill me. | 他以为那会杀死我 |
[32:29] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[32:30] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[32:33] | Didn’t work anyway. | 反正也没成功 |
[32:37] | Take me home, please. | 带我回家吧 |
[32:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[33:00] | Well, look who’s finally calling me back. | 看看谁终于回我电话了 |
[33:02] | Sorry. I got waylaid at an impound lot with Enzo, | 抱歉 我在拖车场被恩佐伏击了 |
[33:05] | which is somehow not even the worst part of my day. | 然而这还不是今天最糟糕的部分 |
[33:07] | I needed your help, Bon. Instead you were ditching my calls | 我需要你的帮助 邦 而你却无视我的电话 |
[33:09] | to hang out with the guy who recently kidnapped your roommate. | 和一个最近绑架你室友的人出去玩 |
[33:11] | Uh, we weren’t hanging out. | 我们不是出去玩 |
[33:12] | I was helping him find some sword to kill Julian. | 我在帮他找到能杀死朱利安的剑 |
[33:15] | Where are you? I’ll meet you. | 你在哪儿 我去见你 |
[33:16] | Don’t bother. Tyler and Jeremy actually took my call. | 不麻烦你了 泰勒和杰里米接了我的电话 |
[33:19] | They think they found a way to help, | 他们认为有办法帮我 |
[33:20] | and I’m looking into it. | 我在调查了 |
[33:35] | Guess we could both use a drink. | 我想我们都需要喝一杯 |
[33:39] | I heard today didn’t go so well. | 我听说今天不顺利 |
[33:42] | With the sword or with Lily? | 是剑还是莉莉 |
[33:43] | Because the answer’s the same. | 因为答案都一样 |
[33:45] | So that’s it? You giving up? | 就这样了吗 你放弃了 |
[33:48] | When 9 Russians tell you you’re drunk, | 当9个俄国人说你醉了 |
[33:51] | you lie down. | 你就躺下吧 |
[33:54] | Lily made her intentions clear. | 莉莉把意思表达得很清楚 |
[33:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:03] | You’re better off without her. | 没有她你生活会更好 |
[34:07] | Come on! You can’t honestly say you’re surprised, can you? | 行了 你老实说你并不意外吧 |
[34:10] | You wanted Julian dead, | 你想让朱利安死 |
[34:12] | I wanted to punish mom, | 我想惩罚妈妈 |
[34:13] | and I had a way to kill two birds with one stone! | 我有办法一石二鸟 |
[34:16] | I am never gonna change, | 我永远不会改变 |
[34:18] | Lily is never gonna change, | 莉莉永远不会改变 |
[34:20] | and you are never gonna change! | 你永远不会改变 |
[34:21] | You’re never gonna stop straining to find | 你永远不会停止寻找 |
[34:23] | one tiny speck of redemption in Lily, | 莉莉有一丁点被救赎的机会 |
[34:25] | and she’s never gonna stop disappointing you. | 她永远都会让你失望 |
[34:27] | You’re wrong! You don’t know the whole story! | 你错了 你不知道全部的故事 |
[34:29] | I don’t want to know the whole story, Stefan! | 我不想知道全部的故事 斯特凡 |
[34:32] | I don’t want to know any more excuses or lies | 我不想知道任何借口 谎言 |
[34:34] | or anything that tells me anything other | 或者任何人告诉我任何事情 |
[34:36] | than the way I know it went down. | 有关我所知道事情的发展 |
[34:38] | Our mother faked her death, left her sons behind, | 我们母亲撞死 留下两个儿子 |
[34:41] | started a new family, and went out of her way | 重建新家庭 自己离开 |
[34:43] | to forget us forever! | 永远忘记我们 |
[34:45] | That is the only story that matters, Stefan. | 这才是唯一重要的故事 斯特凡 |
[34:51] | She tossed us aside without any concern what would happen to us. | 她毫不关心我们会发生什么就把我们抛开 |
[34:58] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[35:01] | she deserves what she gets. | 她这样是活该 |
[35:09] | She deserves what she gets. | 她这样是活该 |
[35:22] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你 |
[35:23] | but I could use a warm bath. | 但我需要我需要洗个热水澡 |
[35:28] | What were you doing in the woods with Lorenzo? | 你和洛恩佐在树林里干什么 |
[35:32] | Well, you know me. | 你知道我的 |
[35:33] | Never one to resist a sword fight. | 永远无法抗拒比剑 |
[35:36] | Except my life was bound to yours. | 可是我的生命和你联系在一起 |
[35:39] | I’m also never one to lose. | 我也永远不会输 |
[35:44] | Julian, this– this isn’t just red wine | 朱利安 我衣服上 |
[35:47] | spilled down my shirt. | 不只是洒出来的红酒 |
[35:49] | Darling, you were never in any danger. | 亲爱的 你一直都没有危险 |
[35:52] | Oh. Funny how choking on your own blood | 真有意思 被自己的血呛到窒息 |
[35:54] | makes you feel like it. | 会让你这么觉得 |
[35:56] | We were boys being boys, fighting for your honor. | 我们只是男生本性 为了你而战 |
[36:00] | If anything, it was silly. | 要说有什么 也只是犯傻 |
[36:01] | Well, until one of your rude, misbehaved sons | 一直到你的某个无礼嚣张的儿子 |
[36:05] | showed up and tried to kill us both. | 出现 试图杀了我们俩 |
[36:08] | Did you know Valerie was once pregnant with Stefan’s child? | 你知道瓦莱丽曾经怀上斯特凡的孩子了吗 |
[36:15] | Valerie? No. I did not. | 瓦莱丽 我不知道 |
[36:17] | According to my sons, you did know, | 据我儿子所说 你知道 |
[36:19] | and when you found out, you beat her | 当你发现时 你打了她 |
[36:21] | until she lost the child. | 直到她失去孩子 |
[36:23] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[36:25] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[36:27] | You know how deeply that I care | 你知道我有多在乎 |
[36:29] | about the family that we have built, | 我们建立的这个家庭 |
[36:32] | and I would do anything to keep us together. | 我会不惜一切代价让我们在一起 |
[36:36] | I would never have done something so revolting. | 我绝对不会做这样可恶的事情 |
[36:47] | Listen to me rambling on. | 听听我在说什么呢 |
[36:50] | You must have been so upset today, | 你今天一定特别生气 |
[36:52] | and here I am acting like it was nothing. | 而我却表现得若无其事 |
[36:57] | It would destroy me if I ever hurt you. | 如果我伤害了你 我也不想活了 |
[37:05] | Will you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[37:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:27] | I hate to see you in such pain. | 我不想看你这么痛苦 |
[37:30] | I was drunk and not myself, | 我喝醉了 不能控制 |
[37:35] | but the thought of losing you and my sons, | 但是想到要失去你 失去我的儿子 |
[37:39] | it brought out a rage in me. | 我就突然生气了 |
[37:42] | I can’t be faulted for trying to keep my family together. | 不能怪我想要让家人在一起 |
[37:51] | Will you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[37:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[38:25] | I love you, darling. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[38:32] | I will never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[38:50] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[38:52] | Uh, I’m not really sure how to answer that. | 我也不太确定 |
[38:57] | Ok. Let’s see what we can see. | 好吧 我们来看看 |
[39:04] | And you’re certain you’re pregnant? | 你确定你怀孕了吗 |
[39:05] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么问题 |
[39:07] | Well, I’m not seeing one baby, let alone two. | 我一个孩子都没看到 更不用说两个了 |
[39:10] | And you’re absolutely sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:13] | Twins would be hard to miss. | 双胞胎很容易看到的 |
[39:19] | I’m not hearing any heartbeats either. | 我也听不到任何心跳 |
[39:21] | I’m sorry if you were informed otherwise. | 我很遗憾你们以为有了孩子 |
[39:26] | I’ll give you some time alone. | 我给你们点时间 |
[39:36] | – I’m so sorry. – No. | -我很抱歉 -不用 |
[39:38] | I’m sorry. I… | 是我很抱歉 |
[39:41] | That I’ve been so desperate | 我那么绝望 |
[39:42] | to believe this was actually possible. | 以为这实际上会有可能 |
[39:46] | I, uh… | 我 |
[39:50] | I, um–I’m really sorry that I put you through all this. | 我很抱歉我让你经历这一切 |
[39:53] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[39:56] | for a second there, I believed it, too. | 有那么一瞬 我也相信了 |
[40:03] | I, um, saw the doctor leave. | 我看到医生出去了 |
[40:05] | She just told us that you were wrong. | 她告诉我们你错了 |
[40:08] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[40:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:30] | I’m not sure you’re qualified to use that. | 我不确定你能用这个 |
[40:31] | Just let her. You know, it never made any sense to me. | 让她用吧 我以前也想不通 |
[40:34] | The spell pointed directly to you, | 咒语直接指向了你 |
[40:36] | but the tests came up negative, | 但检测却是阴性的 |
[40:38] | and then it hit me. | 然后我想到了 |
[40:39] | I cloaked you from Beau to protect you. | 我把你隐身躲过博尔 为了保护你 |
[40:42] | Alaric’s babies are the future of the coven. | 阿拉里克的孩子是巫师团的未来 |
[40:44] | They would have protected them in any way they could. | 他们会尽一切可能保护他们 |
[40:46] | Wait, wait. How is this all possible? | 等等 这怎么可能 |
[40:51] | They were cloaked. | 他们被隐形了 |
[41:16] | Did you come back to get your dish? | 你是来拿你的盘子的吗 |
[41:18] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[41:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:28] | You were right. | 你们说得对 |
[41:29] | Pardon me? I’m sorry. | 再说一次 抱歉 |
[41:30] | I didn’t–I didn’t quite hear what you said. | 我没太听清楚你说的话 |
[41:32] | You were right about Julian. | 关于朱利安 你们说得没错 |
[41:35] | I’m sorry I didn’t see it sooner. | 抱歉我没早点看清楚 |
[41:39] | I’ve traded one monster for another, | 我用一个禽兽换了另一个 |
[41:42] | But I am not going to let him hurt us anymore. | 但是我不会让他再伤害我们了 |
[41:46] | I have a plan, and this time, | 我有个计划 这一次 |
[41:49] | we won’t get caught. | 我们不会被抓住 |