时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Alaric’s babies are the future of the coven. | 阿拉里克的孩子是巫师团的未来 |
[00:04] | They would have protected them in any way they could. | 他们会用尽一切办法保护他们 |
[00:06] | They’re inside of you. | 他们在你体内 |
[00:07] | Then why are you here, Lorenzo? | 那你为什么在这里 洛恩佐 |
[00:09] | I’m here because of you. | 因为你 |
[00:11] | – Who’s Julian? – He was the love of my life. | -朱利安是谁 -他是我一生挚爱 |
[00:13] | Your grandchild was murdered by Julian. | 你的孙子 被朱利安杀了 |
[00:18] | We bound Julian’s life to mine. | 我们把朱利安的生命和我的连在了一起 |
[00:21] | We’re linked. If he dies, so do I. | 我们连着 如果他死 我也会死 |
[00:23] | Our mother faked her death, | 我们的母亲假装死亡 |
[00:25] | left her sons behind, started a new family, | 丢下她的儿子们 组建了新家庭 |
[00:27] | and went out of her way to forget us forever! | 然后离开 永远忘了我们 |
[00:30] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[00:31] | she deserves what she gets. | 她活该 |
[00:32] | Did you know Valerie was once | 你知道瓦莱丽曾经 |
[00:33] | pregnant with Stefan’s child? | 怀上了斯特凡的孩子吗 |
[00:35] | Valerie? No. | 瓦莱丽吗 不知道 |
[00:36] | I love you, darling. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[00:37] | I will never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[00:39] | You were right about Julian, | 关于朱利安 你说得没错 |
[00:40] | but I am not going to let him hurt us anymore. | 但我不会再让他伤害我们了 |
[00:42] | I have a plan, and this time, we won’t get caught. | 我有计划 这次 我们不会被抓 |
[00:53] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[00:56] | That’s right, Dallas. | 对了 达拉斯 |
[00:59] | The home of big hair and horrible presidents. | 爆炸头和糟糕总统之乡 |
[01:02] | And the trap you just walked into. | 也是你刚刚踏进的陷阱 |
[01:06] | Unfortunately, you’re not the fly I was hoping to catch. | 不幸的是 我想抓的苍蝇并不是你 |
[01:11] | Oh, so, the mystery guest makes an appearance. | 神秘嘉宾终于现身了 |
[01:15] | Why don’t you do me a favor? | 帮个忙吧 |
[01:18] | Come a little closer so I can sort of see you. | 靠近点 好让我看到你 |
[01:30] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:34] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[01:55] | What’s the plan? | 什么打算 |
[01:57] | Julian needs to die today. | 朱利安今天就得死 |
[01:59] | Everything has to appear to be normal. | 一切都得看似照旧 |
[02:02] | Julian’s not an idiot. | 朱利安可不傻 |
[02:03] | If he finds out that Lily turned on him, we’re all dead. | 如果他发现了莉莉的背叛 我们都得没命 |
[02:06] | So you embed her with a psychopath. | 那你们就让她去跟个疯子上床 |
[02:10] | Sounds logical. | 听上去挺合理 |
[02:11] | Hey, don’t look at me; I voted to drive | 别看我 我本想 |
[02:12] | a stake through her heart and get rid of this | 一根木桩扎进她的心 永远 |
[02:14] | Julian mama drama once and for all. | 拜托朱利安和妈妈的闹剧 |
[02:16] | But, hey, complicated plan “A” Sounds like a happy compromise. | 但是 复杂的A计划似乎是个不错的妥协 |
[02:20] | It’s not complicated. | 没那么复杂 |
[02:21] | We get Julian’s blood, and then, Nora, | 我们拿到朱利安的血 然后诺拉 |
[02:24] | Beau, or Mary Louise use it | 博尔或玛丽·路易斯用血 |
[02:25] | to unlink him from Lily, and we kill the bastard. | 解除他和莉莉的连接 然后我们就杀了那混蛋 |
[02:28] | Uh, you glossed over the important bit. | 你忘了最重要的部分 |
[02:31] | Do you really think that Beau, Mary Louise, | 你真认为博尔 玛丽·路易斯 |
[02:33] | and Nora are going to help? | 和诺拉会帮忙吗 |
[02:35] | Okay. That’s it. | 好了 |
[02:38] | Nora is off pancake duty. | 诺拉不得再做薄煎饼了 |
[02:40] | Me? You’re the one who wanted the chocolate chips to melt. | 我吗 是你要求巧克力条融化的 |
[02:44] | Melt, not burn the house down and kill us all– | 融化 不是把房子都烧着 害死我们 |
[02:47] | Nobody’s killing anybody before we eat. | 开饭前不许任何人开杀戒 |
[02:49] | I’m not wasting any of this food. | 这食物可不能浪费 |
[02:53] | Darling. We woke you. | 亲爱的 我们吵醒你了 |
[02:55] | Aren’t we having fun? | 你们真开心啊 |
[02:57] | Julian treats Lily’s heretics | 朱利安对待莉莉的异教徒 |
[02:59] | like they’re his own royal children. | 就好像他们都是他的王室孩子 |
[03:01] | And they worship him right back; they’ll never turn on him. | 他们也崇拜他 他们绝不会背叛他的 |
[03:04] | The old stake through the heart’s lookin’ like | 之前的木桩穿心越来越 |
[03:06] | a pretty good alternative right now. | 像个好主意了吧 |
[03:09] | Just sayin’. | 就是那么一说 |
[03:10] | Well, I guess the only way we’re gonna be able to pull this off | 那我们如果想实现计划 |
[03:14] | is to deploy the nuclear option. | 就只能采取核能行动了 |
[03:18] | Which is? | 什么行动 |
[03:19] | Me. | 我 |
[03:22] | I know how to win them over to our side. | 我知道怎么说服他们 |
[03:23] | Uh, great, yeah. Last I checked, | 太棒了 据我所知 |
[03:25] | she was the black sheep of the family. | 她可是家族败类呢 |
[03:27] | What are you gonna tell them to make them feel otherwise? | 你能跟他们说什么改变他们的心意 |
[03:32] | The truth. | 真相 |
[03:34] | This looks like quite the feast. What’s the occasion? | 好一顿盛宴啊 是什么场合 |
[03:38] | Don’t tell me you forgot. | 你不是忘了吧 |
[03:40] | Forgot what? | 忘了什么 |
[03:41] | It’s our anniversary. | 我们的纪念日啊 |
[03:43] | Mary Lou and I have been together for 133 years. | 玛丽·路和我已经在一起133年了 |
[03:46] | Of course she remembered. | 她当然记得 |
[03:49] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[03:50] | it was Lily’s idea to host your party tonight. | 莉莉还出主意说今晚为你们举行派对呢 |
[03:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:56] | Lily Salvatore throws a party? | 莉莉·塞尔瓦托要办派对 |
[03:58] | Let me guess, we’ll get drunk on tea and do needlepoint. | 我猜猜 我们喝茶喝到醉 然后绣花 |
[04:01] | Oh, yes, nothing says | 是啊 没有什么 |
[04:03] | “I’ve loved you for over a century” | 比9:15上床睡觉更能体现 |
[04:05] | like falling asleep by 9:15. | “我已经爱了你一个多世纪”了 |
[04:07] | Girls, girls, girls, girls, | 姑娘们 |
[04:09] | you’re underestimating us. | 你们低估我们了 |
[04:11] | I think they’re in for a wonderful surprise, | 我觉得她们会得到很美好的惊喜 |
[04:15] | don’t you, my love? | 是不是 我的爱人 |
[04:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:19] | Yes, quite the surprise. | 是的 很美好的惊喜 |
[04:22] | “Dear Elena, I’m pregnant.” | “亲爱的埃琳娜 我怀孕了” |
[04:28] | “Ridiculously long story short, | “荒谬的故事长话短说 |
[04:30] | they’re Ric and Jo’s twin babies, | 我怀了里克和乔的双胞胎 |
[04:32] | magically transported into my readily available womb | 被魔法转移到了我空空的子宫里 |
[04:36] | by the Gemini coven. | 施法的是双子巫师团 |
[04:38] | I guess I thought writing to you might help me figure out | 我猜我以为给你写日记能帮我理清思路 |
[04:40] | how I’m supposed to feel about the whole thing | 让我知道该对此作何感想 |
[04:42] | because on one hand, I know how much this means to Alaric, | 因为一方面 我知道这对阿拉里克多么意义重大 |
[04:46] | and on the other, | 而另一方面 |
[04:48] | I have no idea what it means for me.” | 我又不知道这对我意味着什么” |
[04:54] | Breaking news. | 最新消息 |
[04:56] | Remember all those people Julian was stockpiling? | 记得朱利安积攒的那些人吗 |
[04:58] | They disappeared this morning. | 他们今早消失了 |
[05:00] | That’s weird. Where did they go? | 好奇怪 他们去哪了 |
[05:01] | That’s what I’m working on. | 我在查呢 |
[05:02] | You want to cut class today and help me get to the bottom of it? | 你今天要不要翘课 帮我查个水落石出 |
[05:05] | Actually, I can’t. | 其实 我不能 |
[05:07] | I’m… | 我… |
[05:11] | turns out Valerie was right. | 瓦莱丽原来说对了 |
[05:13] | Wait. You’re really pregnant? | 等等 你真怀孕了吗 |
[05:16] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[05:17] | – How’d Stefan take it? – Oh, you know, | -斯特凡是什么反应 -你知道的 |
[05:19] | totally supportive and | 绝对支持 |
[05:22] | just wanted to make sure that I was ok. | 而且只想知道我没事 |
[05:25] | At least, that’s how I’m hoping it goes when I tell him today. | 至少 希望我今天告诉他后他会是这个反应 |
[05:36] | What are you doing here, Lorenzo? | 你怎么在这儿 洛恩佐 |
[05:38] | Oh, looking for the self-help section. | 在找自助区 |
[05:42] | Seems I’ve developed, um, feelings | 看来我喜欢上了一个 |
[05:45] | for someone with terrible taste, | 看人很差劲的人 |
[05:47] | and yet…I can’t seem to shake her. | 但我就是忘不了她 |
[05:54] | I need to get something | 我要为诺拉 |
[05:55] | for Nora and Mary Lou’s anniversary. | 和玛丽·路的周年纪念买件礼物 |
[05:58] | Nora used to read this poem | 以前我们一起困在 |
[06:01] | over and over again when we were trapped together. | 监狱世界时 诺拉会反复读一则诗 |
[06:04] | I believe it was called “The nymph’s reply to the shepherd.” | 好像是叫《仙女对牧羊人的回答》 |
[06:11] | “But could youth last and love still breed, | 可只要青春常在 爱能得到滋润 |
[06:14] | “had joys no date, nor age no need, | 只要愉悦无穷 岁月永恒 |
[06:19] | “then these delights my mind might move | 这样的欢乐就会打动我的心房 |
[06:22] | “To live with thee | 来和你一起生活 |
[06:24] | And be thy love.” | 做你的新娘 |
[06:30] | I had no idea you enjoyed poetry. | 我不知道你也喜欢诗 |
[06:33] | Well, there’s a lot about me that you haven’t… | 有很多关于我的事 你一直 |
[06:36] | allowed yourself to know. | 没给自己机会了解 |
[06:43] | The poems of Sir Walter Raleigh, | 沃特·罗里爵士的诗 |
[06:45] | a proper Englishman. | 他是个像样的英国人 |
[06:47] | Oh, this looks like a decent edition. | 这版看上去不错 |
[06:52] | Do you really think some bauble will convince the heretics | 你真觉得这种小玩意能让异教徒 |
[06:55] | to side with you over an evil step-daddy | 站在你这边 与宠溺他们 |
[06:57] | who spoils them rotten with ponies and ice cream? | 给他们小马冰淇淋的继父反目吗 |
[07:00] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没别的选择 |
[07:02] | Yes, you do. | 你有的 |
[07:03] | Run. Leave town with me. | 逃跑 跟我一起离开 |
[07:05] | Let your sons carry out their plan | 让你的儿子自己去执行计划 |
[07:07] | while you’re off the grid. | 你躲起来 |
[07:10] | Oh, Lorenzo… | 洛恩佐 |
[07:14] | I can’t run from this. | 我不能逃避 |
[07:16] | This is my doing. | 这事是我干的 |
[07:18] | You’re not safe. | 你不安全 |
[07:22] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[07:28] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能 |
[07:31] | But if you could… | 但如果你能 |
[07:36] | If I could… | 如果我能 |
[08:00] | Good luck, Lily. | 祝你好运 莉莉 |
[08:03] | You’ll need it. | 你会需要好运的 |
[08:17] | I can’t see a bloody thing. | 我什么都看不见 |
[08:18] | That’s the point. | 要的就是这效果 |
[08:19] | Julian. Enough games. | 朱利安 别玩了 |
[08:23] | As you wish. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | This is epic. | 这太棒了 |
[08:40] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[08:42] | Friends, food, whatever you want them to be. | 朋友 食物 你想他们是什么都行 |
[08:45] | They’ve all been compelled to see to your every desire. | 他们都被催眠 满足你们的一切愿望 |
[08:49] | But there are so many. | 但好多人啊 |
[08:50] | I’ve been collecting them for this very occasion. | 我一直在收集人 就等今天 |
[08:52] | Are you ill? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:54] | Lily would never allow this. | 莉莉绝不会允许的 |
[08:55] | Come on. It’s your anniversary. | 得了 今天是你们的纪念日 |
[08:57] | Let’s have a drink to celebrate. | 我们喝一杯庆祝一下吧 |
[09:04] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:09] | Loosen up, darling. It’s a party. | 放松啦 亲爱的 这是个派对 |
[09:12] | The rule is we may feed on trespassers. | 规矩是我们以闯入者为食 |
[09:14] | One here, maybe another there, but | 就那么一两个 |
[09:16] | where did all these people come from, Julian? | 这些人都是哪来的 朱利安 |
[09:18] | They certainly didn’t bus themselves in to be our dinner. | 他们不是坐大巴来做我们的晚餐的吧 |
[09:20] | See? I told you she was incapable of fun. | 瞧 我就说她这人不会找乐子 |
[09:23] | Come on. Let’s go before she ruins our entire night. | 走吧 趁她还没毁了我们整个晚上的 |
[09:30] | However… | 不过 |
[09:33] | I suppose, since it’s a special occasion, | 今天毕竟是特殊的日子 |
[09:35] | we can make an exception. | 我们也可以破例一次 |
[09:38] | See? Just like old times. | 瞧 就像以前一样 |
[09:56] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[09:57] | Lily just texted me their location. Let’s do this. | 莉莉把他们的位置发给了我 走吧 |
[10:05] | I, uh, thought you were studying. | 我以为你在学习呢 |
[10:07] | I was, but I’m here now. Surprise. | 是啊 但我现在来了 惊喜吧 |
[10:11] | Ah, Stefan distraction machine. | 干扰斯特凡机器 |
[10:14] | Please tell me you’re not coming. | 拜托告诉我你不是要一起来吧 |
[10:16] | Coming where? | 去哪 |
[10:17] | Nora and Mary Louise’s anniversary. | 诺拉和玛丽·路易斯的周年纪念 |
[10:20] | Great. You’re here, too. | 太好了 你也在 |
[10:21] | That’s…perfect. | 太棒了 |
[10:25] | Uh, what are–what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:27] | I’m… | 我… |
[10:31] | Spit it out, blondie. | 说啊 金发妞 |
[10:35] | You know what? Damon and I will go together. | 这样吧 我和达蒙一起去 |
[10:38] | Stefan can follow behind. | 斯特凡稍后来 |
[10:39] | – What? No. – Yes. Let’s go. | -什么 不行 -行 走吧 |
[10:48] | What was that all about? | 怎么回事啊 |
[10:52] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:00] | I know, it’s insane. | 是啊 太疯狂了 |
[11:02] | Magical baby transplants? I… | 魔法宝宝移植 我… |
[11:05] | I didn’t believe it, either, but then I | 我也不敢相信 但 |
[11:07] | ate 9 ice cream sundaes from noon to 3:00, | 我从中午到3点吃了9个冰淇淋圣代 |
[11:09] | and none of my clothes fit, and then there was | 我的衣服都穿不下了 再就是 |
[11:12] | that whole part with the doctor and the ultrasound, so… | 医生和B超什么的 |
[11:15] | Right. | 嗯 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:20] | You can say something. | 你说点什么吧 |
[11:23] | Uh, I don’t think there are any words. | 我不知道能说什么 |
[11:27] | I know. | 是啊 |
[11:31] | I know. | 是啊 |
[11:35] | – I have to go. – What? | -我得走了 -什么 |
[11:37] | I mean, obviously we need to talk about this, um, | 不用说 这事我们还得再谈谈 |
[11:40] | but…we have this small window | 但我们今晚有个很小的机会 |
[11:42] | to get to Julian tonight, and this is sort of… | 可以杀了朱利安 而且这… |
[11:46] | Bad…timing? I mean, trust me, I get it. | 时机不对吗 没事 我懂的 |
[11:49] | No, no, no, it’s… | 不不 就是… |
[11:51] | I mean, yes, it–yes, | 是啊 是这样 |
[11:55] | um, but we will talk about it when I get back. | 但等我回来 我们一定好好谈谈 |
[11:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:58] | Promise. | 保证 |
[12:06] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[12:07] | Quiet. I need your opinion. | 别说话 我需要你的意见 |
[12:16] | Do you think she’ll say yes? | 你觉得她会答应吗 |
[12:18] | She loves you. She would have said yes | 她爱你 就算是当年她会因此 |
[12:19] | when it would have gotten her beheaded. | 被砍头的时候她都会答应你的 |
[12:22] | Why am I so nervous? | 那我怎么这么紧张 |
[12:24] | Probably because the love of your life is far too vain | 大概是因为你的挚爱太虚荣了 |
[12:27] | to be wearing whatever that tiny little rock is, | 绝不会戴上你手中盒子里 |
[12:29] | reflecting light in that box. | 熠熠发光的小石头 |
[12:33] | Lily doesn’t allow us to leave Mystic Falls, so | 莉莉不许我们离开神秘瀑布镇 |
[12:35] | my options were limited to coal-miner chic. | 所以我的选择只能局限于此 |
[12:38] | A relationship as beautiful as yours | 一段像你们这样感人的爱情 |
[12:40] | deserves something a little better. | 应该有更好的定情信物 |
[12:44] | This belonged to French royalty. | 这是一位法国皇室的 |
[12:46] | A, uh, princess, I think. | 好像是位公主 |
[12:49] | She was telling me as she lost her head. | 她头掉下来的时候告诉我的 |
[12:54] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[12:55] | Oh, the perfect ring for the perfect couple. | 完美的戒指配完美的情人 |
[13:02] | I’m so happy for you both. | 我好替你们开心 |
[13:09] | This is what I read to everyone in that horrible prison world. | 这是我在那个可怕的监狱世界读给大家听的 |
[13:12] | I thought it’d be a nice anniversary gift. | 我觉得会是不错的周年纪念礼物 |
[13:15] | It reminds me of everything | 提醒了我 |
[13:16] | we’ve been through together as a family. | 我们作为一家人经历的一切 |
[13:19] | Thank you, Lily. | 谢谢你 莉莉 |
[13:21] | This is so special. I love it. | 这好特别 我喜欢 |
[13:26] | Guess who. | 猜猜是谁 |
[13:28] | The man I chose above all others. | 对我来说最重要的人 |
[13:31] | I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone. | 我不打扰你们一对情人了 |
[13:37] | Dance with me. | 跟我跳舞吧 |
[13:46] | I have no idea how to dance to this kind of music. | 我完全不知道该怎么随着这种音乐跳舞 |
[13:49] | No, no, no, fear not. | 不不 别担心 |
[13:50] | I bribed the deejay to play us a slow song. | 我贿赂了DJ给我们放一首慢歌 |
[14:03] | Do you recognize it? | 记得吗 |
[14:06] | Should I? | 我应该记得吗 |
[14:08] | Not the arrangement, but perhaps the vocals. | 或许演奏是新的 但声音呢 |
[14:13] | I’ll never forget that voice. | 我永远忘不了这声音 |
[14:18] | He used to sing so beautifully. | 他以前歌声如此美丽 |
[14:22] | To think of everything we’ve endured as a family… | 想想我们作为一家人经历的一切 |
[14:28] | and now we’re together, | 现在我们在一起了 |
[14:30] | at long last. | 终于啊 |
[14:32] | Like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[14:36] | Well, almost like old times. | 几乎就像以前了 |
[14:40] | You haven’t been indulging in any of the real fun. | 你一点没放纵自己享受一点真正的乐趣 |
[14:45] | No, I’m perfectly content with blood bags. | 不 我喝血袋就满足了 |
[14:49] | No, no, you’re afraid. | 不 你是害怕 |
[14:53] | Afraid of what? | 怕什么 |
[14:55] | Going all in… | 完全投入 |
[14:58] | and rejoining our family completely. | 完全与我们的家庭重新融合 |
[15:02] | You keep holding on to the hope | 你一直希望 |
[15:04] | that Stefan and Damon will love you again, | 斯特凡和达蒙会再爱你 |
[15:06] | that we’ll be one big happy family, but we can’t, hmm? | 我们一起成为幸福一家人 但那不可能 |
[15:11] | And that hope is causing unwanted friction. | 这份期许引发了不必要的摩擦 |
[15:16] | Take a look around. | 看看周围 |
[15:20] | You have all the love that you need right here. | 你需要的爱 都在这里了 |
[15:25] | All you have to do is accept it. | 你只需要接受它 |
[15:29] | Come back to us, Lily. | 回到我们身边吧 莉莉 |
[15:33] | Let go and allow yourself to be the woman | 放开 让自己做那个我为之 |
[15:35] | that I fought through hell for. | 闯过鬼门关的女人 |
[16:18] | Looks like someone’s having fun. | 看来某人在享乐啊 |
[16:21] | I had to feed. | 我必须进食 |
[16:24] | I have to convince them that I’m on their side. | 我得让他们相信我是他们那边的了 |
[16:26] | Sounds like something straight out of rippers anonymous. | 听着像开膛手匿名会里用的借口 |
[16:29] | Plan’s postponed till further notice. | 计划延迟 等待另行通知 |
[16:31] | No, no, no, no, look. | 不行 听我说 |
[16:33] | Valerie will get through to them. The plan must go forward. | 瓦莱丽会说通他们的 计划必须照旧 |
[16:36] | I can’t spend another minute with that man. | 我再不能跟那男人多待一分钟了 |
[16:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | Julian dies tonight, | 朱利安今晚就死 |
[16:43] | but it’s no skin off my back if you’re still linked | 但如果我一根木桩捅进他心脏时 |
[16:45] | to the guy when I shove a stake through his heart. | 你俩如果还连着 我可不介意 |
[16:47] | Yes, you made that perfectly clear | 是啊 你昨天企图杀他时 |
[16:49] | when you tried to kill him yesterday. | 就已经把意思表达得很清楚了 |
[16:50] | What do you want from me, an apology? | 你想要我怎样 道歉吗 |
[16:53] | Ain’t gonna happen. I’m only here because Stefan’s a mommy’s boy. | 别做梦了 我来只是因为斯特凡恋母 |
[16:57] | I don’t want the silent treatment for the next century– | 我不希望他下一个世纪都不理我 |
[17:02] | I am your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[17:04] | How can you be so cavalier about my life? | 你怎么能对我的生命这么不在乎 |
[17:07] | Because you’re already dead to me, Lily. | 因为你对我来说已经死了 莉莉 |
[17:09] | I was 17. You went away. I cried. | 我17岁时 你走了 我哭了 |
[17:12] | I grew up. You being here doesn’t change any of that. | 然后我长大了 你现在出现也不改变这一切 |
[17:14] | If I had to do it all over again, I’d have left you | 如果我可以重来 我会把你留在 |
[17:17] | in that damn prison world | 那该死的监狱世界 |
[17:18] | so that I didn’t have to see your face again. | 我就再也不用看见你的脸了 |
[17:31] | Mare. | 玛丽 |
[17:34] | This is gorgeous. Did you do all this? | 这好漂亮啊 都是你做的吗 |
[17:37] | Mostly. | 大部分是吧 |
[17:39] | Julian and Beau helped. | 朱利安和博尔也帮忙了 |
[17:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:43] | A gift for us. | 给我们的礼物 |
[17:49] | “But could youth last and love still breed, | 可只要青春常在 爱能得到滋润 |
[17:52] | Have joys no date, nor age no need”– | 只要愉悦无穷 岁月永恒 |
[18:03] | Marry me. | 跟我结婚吧 |
[18:06] | 133 years is not enough, Nora. | 133年还不够 诺拉 |
[18:10] | I want eternity. | 我想要跟你天长地久 |
[18:16] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[18:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:19] | Yes. Of course, yes. | 当然了 我愿意 |
[18:42] | I’m happy for you two. | 我真为你俩开心 |
[18:44] | What are you doing here, | 你来干什么 |
[18:46] | besides destroying the greatest moment of my life? | 除了毁掉我一生最美的时刻 |
[18:49] | We need to talk | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:51] | about the worst moment of mine. | 谈谈我最糟的一刻 |
[18:58] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[19:02] | Oh, so, so sorry, officer. | 抱歉 警官 |
[19:05] | I found this one wandering about | 我看到她在外面游荡 |
[19:06] | and assumed she was of, uh…Drinking age. | 就以为她已经到了…可以喝的年龄了 |
[19:13] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[19:16] | Well, let’s just say I didn’t get the girl. | 这么说吧 我没抱得美人归 |
[19:26] | I don’t think the life-saving business suits you, mate. | 我觉得救命这行不适合你 伙计 |
[19:29] | Yeah, why don’t you tell that to the girl | 嗯 跟刚刚差点被你咬破 |
[19:30] | whose throat you were about to tear out? | 喉咙的姑娘说去啊 |
[19:33] | Mmm, yeah, well, | 嗯 |
[19:34] | I suppose that brings your tally to a whopping one. | 这下你的救人数目到1了 |
[19:39] | Damon didn’t want you, | 达蒙不要你 |
[19:41] | Lily didn’t want you, | 莉莉不要你 |
[19:43] | and this town never wanted you, | 这座小镇从来都不欢迎你 |
[19:46] | so what are you still doing here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[19:51] | I might ask the same thing about you. | 我还想问你呢 |
[19:54] | The heretics are throwing a murder party | 异教徒在你的宝贝家乡 |
[19:56] | in your precious hometown, | 开杀人派对 |
[19:58] | and all you can manage to stop | 结果你就只能阻止 |
[20:00] | is my buzz! | 我尽兴 |
[20:04] | You’re overmatched. | 你实力不够 |
[20:06] | You’ve brought a knife to a gunfight, | 你带刀参加枪战 |
[20:08] | and it’s gonna be the death of you. | 你会为此送命的 |
[20:52] | This is so typical. | 太典型了 |
[20:54] | Nora and I have one night a year, | 诺拉和我一年就这么一晚庆祝 |
[20:55] | and Valerie can’t stop herself from trying to steal the spotlight. | 瓦莱丽却忍不住要抢走注意 |
[20:59] | This isn’t about me. | 重点不是我 |
[21:01] | It’s about our family. | 是我们的家庭 |
[21:03] | Hold on. Where’s Julian? | 等等 朱利安呢 |
[21:05] | We should wait for him. | 我们该等他 |
[21:06] | Julian won’t be joining us. | 朱利安不会来了 |
[21:09] | Hell of a party. | 好个派对啊 |
[21:16] | Well, your mother would agree. | 你妈妈也会同意的 |
[21:18] | There’s a kindergarten teacher in the powder room to prove it. | 看化妆室里那个幼儿园老师就知道了 |
[21:21] | Oh, good old mom. | 老妈啊 |
[21:24] | Bet she made you think she enjoyed it, too, huh? | 她一定让你以为她也很享受吧 |
[21:26] | His face went cold. | 他的脸突然变得冷酷 |
[21:29] | I couldn’t fight him off. | 我无法抵抗他 |
[21:30] | I couldn’t–I couldn’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[21:34] | Julian beat me savagely | 朱利安凶残地打我 |
[21:36] | and…when it was finally over, | 他终于停手的时候 |
[21:39] | my baby was dead. | 我的孩子也死了 |
[21:43] | Murdering my child wasn’t just some violent whim. | 杀害我的孩子不是他一时的冲动 |
[21:46] | It was a calculated, manipulative act. | 是他计划好的算计好的 |
[21:49] | What are you boys doing here? | 你们来做什么 |
[21:51] | It’s an anniversary party; guess we figured we’d | 这是纪念派对 我们来支持 |
[21:53] | come support the pretty one and her mean girlfriend. | 那个漂亮姑娘和她凶巴巴的女朋友 |
[21:58] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[22:00] | Why would Julian do such a thing? What did he stand to gain? | 朱利安为什么要做这种事 他能得到什么 |
[22:03] | Me. | 我 |
[22:04] | I would have never gone to Europe with him | 如果我知道了我孙子的事 |
[22:07] | had I known about my grandson. | 就绝不会跟他去欧洲 |
[22:11] | Grandson? | 孙子 |
[22:13] | Stefan was the baby’s father. | 斯特凡是孩子的父亲 |
[22:17] | I couldn’t cope. | 我心痛难忍 |
[22:19] | I took my own life and became the first heretic. | 于是自尽成了第一个异教徒 |
[22:23] | And when Julian saw how powerful I was, he wanted more. | 朱利安看到了我是多么强大 他还想要更多人 |
[22:27] | We’re his army, we’re not his family. | 我们是他的军队 根本不是他的家人 |
[22:30] | We always have been. | 我们一直都是 |
[22:32] | Lily… is that true? | 莉莉 是真的吗 |
[22:36] | I believe every word Valerie said. | 我相信瓦莱丽说的每一句话 |
[22:40] | When she told me what happened to her, it was | 她告诉我她的遭遇后 就好像 |
[22:42] | as if all the lights in the room went on… | 屋里的灯都亮了 |
[22:47] | And I could finally see Julian for who he really is. | 我终于能看清朱利安的真面目了 |
[22:52] | That’s why I’m leaving him. | 所以 我要离开他 |
[22:57] | She can’t do it without your help, | 但她需要你们的帮助 |
[23:00] | so the question is… who do you believe? | 所以问题是 你们相信谁 |
[23:46] | Mare. You heard what she said. What are you waiting for? | 玛丽 你听到她的话了 你还在等什么 |
[23:50] | Sorry. It’s just this is a lot to take in. | 抱歉 就是一时挺难接受 |
[23:57] | That’s why we stick together. | 所以我们要一起面对 |
[24:00] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[24:22] | Beau, give me your hand. | 博尔 给我你的手 |
[24:25] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[24:27] | – Bracing herself. – For what? | -做好准备 -准备什么 |
[24:36] | Lily, you’re bleeding. | 莉莉 你流血了 |
[24:39] | It’s about to get a lot worse. | 更糟的还在后面呢 |
[25:00] | Let’s tie him up. | 把他绑起来吧 |
[25:11] | Damon’s tying up Julian right now. | 达蒙在绑朱利安呢 |
[25:15] | I, uh, got his blood. | 我拿到了他的血 |
[25:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:20] | They’re waiting for it in the greenhouse. | 他们在温室里等着 |
[25:30] | Caroline’s pregnant. | 卡罗琳怀孕了 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I didn’t really know what to say, either. | 嗯 我也不知道该说什么 |
[25:40] | Do I even want to know how this happened? | 我想知道究竟是怎么回事吗 |
[25:45] | Gemini spell. | 双子巫师团的咒语 |
[25:47] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[25:49] | Not mine, obviously. | 当然了 不是我的 |
[25:54] | You must be overwhelmed. | 你一定不知所措吧 |
[25:57] | Well, I didn’t exactly, um, | 我也没有 |
[25:59] | handle things the right way. | 很好地处理这事 |
[26:04] | Any advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[26:08] | Tell her you love her. | 告诉她你爱她 |
[26:11] | Never forget what she must be going through. | 不要忘记她将要经历什么 |
[26:15] | And then, one day… | 然后 在未来的某一天 |
[26:19] | be prepared for her to sacrifice everything for them. | 做好她要为他们牺牲一切的打算 |
[26:25] | Not that I’m one to give advice. | 我可能没有资格给你建议 |
[26:28] | I chose Julian over everything. | 我曾经为了朱利安放弃一切 |
[26:31] | Yeah, but now he’s gonna die, | 是的 但他现在要死了 |
[26:34] | and you can start over without him. | 你也可以离开他重新开始了 |
[26:37] | It’s too late, | 太迟了 |
[26:40] | And so much has already been lost. | 我已经失去了太多 |
[26:43] | You haven’t lost me. | 你没有失去我 |
[26:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:51] | I guess, uh… | 我想 |
[26:54] | willingness to forgive the unforgivable | 原谅那些不可饶恕的事 |
[26:58] | is in my genetics. | 是我的天性 |
[27:01] | And unfortunately, Damon… | 但不幸的是 达蒙 |
[27:05] | doesn’t feel the same way about forgiveness. | 不是那么想的 |
[27:08] | Look, you were the first woman to break his heart. | 你是第一个使他伤心的女人 |
[27:12] | He’s put up a wall ever since. | 从那之后他就筑起了一道心墙 |
[27:13] | But…You can take it down. | 但是 你可以打碎它 |
[27:18] | No. | 不 |
[27:20] | He’s gone. | 他已经无法挽回了 |
[27:23] | I saw it in his eyes. | 我从他眼睛里看出了一切 |
[27:24] | He-he wishes me dead. | 他 他想让我死 |
[27:28] | Do you think that I haven’t seen that look before? | 你以为我以前没有见过他这种表情吗 |
[27:31] | Damon has been practicing that look on me | 在过去的这一百五十年期间 |
[27:34] | for the last 150 years. | 达蒙一直都是这么看着我的 |
[27:39] | Well, then maybe you could offer your mother | 也许你可以给你妈妈 |
[27:41] | a little advice in return. | 回赠一点建议 |
[27:44] | How do I get him back? | 我要怎么做才能让他回心转意 |
[27:49] | Time. | 给他点时间 |
[27:53] | And my mind is boggled | 我很惊讶 |
[27:55] | by this blind devotion you have for Lily, | 你居然对莉莉那么忠诚 |
[27:58] | when the woman mused up an idea | 而那个女人却想了个主意 |
[28:00] | to keep you away from your soulmate for what, | 让你和你的爱人分隔多久来着 |
[28:02] | 60 years, 70 years? | 六十年 七十年 |
[28:04] | Stop talking. | 住嘴 |
[28:06] | And yet here you are, | 而你却站在这里 |
[28:08] | essentially risking your life to be here | 还是冒着生命危险地 |
[28:10] | with me in order to keep her alive. | 守着我来保护她 |
[28:13] | Don’t listen to him. He knows he’s dead either way. | 别听他说 他知道自己无论如何都要死了 |
[28:16] | But if he can provoke you to kill him now, | 但是如果他能激怒你现在就杀了他 |
[28:18] | then you spend eternity as the boy who killed his own mother. | 那你就会永远背负杀害自己母亲的恶名 |
[28:21] | Mmm, aren’t you a clever girl? | 你还真是聪明 |
[28:25] | It’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[28:27] | I suppose your little one would have had the same smarts… | 我想你的小孩也会那么聪明… |
[28:32] | Rot in hell, Julian. | 去死吧 朱利安 |
[28:37] | What is this? | 你们在做什么 |
[28:38] | Apparently whoever wins at foosball gets to kill me. | 很显然 谁赢了桌上足球谁就能杀了我 |
[28:42] | It’s pinball, and I have the high score. | 这是弹珠球 而且我得高分 |
[28:44] | Did you break that link yet? | 你解除他们的合体了没 |
[28:46] | How do I know | 我怎么知道 |
[28:47] | that you were pregnant with Stefan’s child? | 你当时是怀着斯特凡的孩子呢 |
[28:49] | Are you testing me? | 你是怀疑我吗 |
[28:51] | Do you really believe that I would make that up? | 你真的以为我会胡编乱造这种故事吗 |
[28:53] | You lied to Lily about your affair with Stefan, | 在与斯特凡在一起这件事上你对莉莉撒谎 |
[28:56] | just like you lied to us about killing Oscar, | 就像你欺骗我们杀了奥斯卡那件事一样 |
[28:59] | So why should I believe that you’re telling the truth now? | 我为什么要相信你说的就是事实 |
[29:01] | All right, Nancy Grace, enough. | 好了 南希·格蕾丝 够了 |
[29:04] | Let the adults handle this. | 这件事让大人来处理 |
[29:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:15] | And that, Mary Louise, | 这个 玛丽·露易丝 |
[29:18] | is why you’ve always been my favorite. | 就是你最得我心的原因 |
[29:36] | Well, you’re either really drunk | 要不你就是喝醉了 |
[29:39] | or calling to tell me that you found a new girlfriend. | 要不就是打电话来告诉我你有新女友了 |
[29:44] | None of the above. | 两个都不是 |
[29:46] | Although a drink does sound really good right about now. | 不过现在去喝一杯好像还挺合适的 |
[29:51] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是呀 没错 |
[29:54] | Listen, I’m really sorry about earlier. | 之前真的不好意思 |
[29:58] | I didn’t know what to say, and | 我不知道该说什么 |
[30:00] | I didn’t want to say the wrong thing, so I just… | 我也不想说错什么 所以我就… |
[30:04] | bailed. | 逃走了 |
[30:05] | Well, I guess there’s no right thing to say | 我想这确实是挺无语的 |
[30:08] | when you find out your girlfriend is | 当你发现你的女朋友 |
[30:10] | magically pregnant with another man’s babies. | 神奇地怀上了别人的孩子 |
[30:15] | Look, I know | 我知道 |
[30:16] | that this is happening to both of us. | 我们两人都很难做 |
[30:19] | And you stood by me through… | 但是你已经陪着我度过了 |
[30:24] | everything I went through with my mom, | 我妈妈离开之后最伤心的那段日子 |
[30:28] | So I totally get it if you want to run for the hills. | 所以我能理解你会想摆脱掉麻烦 |
[30:31] | I’m not going anywhere | 我哪都不去 |
[30:35] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[30:43] | I guess there is a right thing to say after all. | 看样子还是有能说的话的 |
[30:47] | Listen, no matter how… | 听着 不管 |
[30:49] | Weird this all gets… I’m here for you. | 这事变得多奇怪 我都陪着你 |
[30:55] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们能一起解决的 |
[30:57] | Are you sure? ’cause it could get really weird. | 你确定吗 会很奇怪的 |
[31:04] | I’m positive. | 我确定 |
[31:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[31:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:14] | Mare. | 玛丽 |
[31:15] | Hey. Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:16] | We still need to unlink Lily. | 我们还要解除莉莉的连接 |
[31:18] | – I have to get out of here. – Mare, stop. | -我得离开这 -玛丽 等一等 |
[31:22] | You’ve been crying. | 你在哭 |
[31:23] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:29] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[31:31] | Things have grown out of hand, Lily. | 情况不受控制了 莉莉 |
[31:34] | Enough is enough. | 已经够了 |
[31:35] | What are you doing? Let them go. | 你在干什么 放开他们 |
[31:36] | I can’t | 我不能 |
[31:38] | ’cause if I do, | 如果放了他们 |
[31:40] | This bloody cycle will continue. | 这种事还会发生 |
[31:43] | And I love you– and the family that we Have built together– | 而且我爱你还有我们建立的家庭 |
[31:46] | far too much for that to happen. | 不能再让它重演 |
[31:49] | So… | 所以 |
[31:51] | One lives, one dies. | 一个活下来 另一个死 |
[31:53] | You have to choose which. | 你选择 |
[31:56] | I will do no such thing. | 我不会选的 |
[31:57] | Oh, but you will. | 你会的 |
[31:59] | You have spent far too long trying to have it all. | 你为了得到一切已经花了太长时间了 |
[32:02] | The lies, the– the violence, | 谎言 暴力 |
[32:04] | all because you wanted the impossible. | 都是因为你想要不可能得到的 |
[32:07] | Well, the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[32:09] | you’re either a Salvatore | 你要么是塞尔瓦托家的人 |
[32:11] | or you’re one of us, | 要么是我们的人 |
[32:15] | but you cannot be both. | 但不能两者都是 |
[32:26] | Now choose. | 现在选吧 |
[32:30] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[32:38] | How could you do that to Lily? | 你怎么能对莉莉做这种事 |
[32:40] | How could Valerie have done what she has to us? | 瓦莱丽怎么能这么对我们 |
[32:43] | She hasn’t been truthful about anything, Nora. | 她一直在说谎 诺拉 |
[32:45] | Her relationship with Stefan? Lies. | 她和斯特凡的关系 谎言 |
[32:47] | Killing Oscar? More lies. | 杀了奥斯卡 更多的谎言 |
[32:49] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[32:50] | Of course you would think that. | 你当然会这么想 |
[32:51] | He took her child from her, | 他杀了她的孩子 |
[32:53] | and you would side with him? | 你竟然站在他那边 |
[32:55] | And you would side with a girl who murdered her own brother? | 可你竟然会站在一个杀了她兄弟的人那边 |
[33:04] | No. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:05] | This doesn’t represent our love, | 这不能代表我们的爱 |
[33:07] | it represents Julian’s ability to manipulate us. | 这代表着朱利安能操纵我们 |
[33:09] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要它 |
[33:10] | – Nora, please– – I don’t want any of it. | -诺拉 求你了 -我一点都不想要 |
[33:12] | Nora. Nora! | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[33:15] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[33:19] | This is not the man that I fell in love with. | 这不是我爱的那个人 |
[33:24] | You used to be kind, | 你以前是善良的 |
[33:25] | gentle, funny. | 温柔 风趣 |
[33:29] | No, no, you–you’re still in shock | 不 你还在因为 |
[33:32] | from the hell that you’ve been trapped in for so long. | 被困在那个地狱太久而受惊 |
[33:35] | Hell didn’t turn him evil, Lily. | 不是地狱把他变成恶人的 莉莉 |
[33:37] | He was born this way. | 他生来就如此 |
[33:39] | Ok, this vervain stings like a bitch, | 好了 马鞭草刺的很疼 |
[33:41] | and your family drama makes the prospect of hell | 而且你的家事让地狱 |
[33:43] | look like Disneyland. | 看起来像迪士尼 |
[33:46] | So, please, | 所以 拜托 |
[33:48] | one swift stab straight through the heart. | 只需直插心脏 |
[33:52] | Let’s get this over with. | 把这件事了结了 |
[33:55] | You chose your heretics over Stefan and me | 你每次都为了你的异教徒们 |
[33:57] | every chance you had. Why stop now? | 抛下我和斯特凡 这次为什么不也这么干 |
[34:00] | Lily, please. | 求你了 莉莉 |
[34:05] | You are such a strong girl. | 你一直都这么坚强 |
[34:09] | I am so sorry I didn’t see it sooner. | 我很抱歉我之前没有意识到 |
[34:20] | My son… | 儿子 |
[34:24] | Please forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[34:27] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[34:29] | Come on. Do it, Lily. | 来吧 动手吧 莉莉 |
[34:32] | You’re wrong about so many things. | 很多事 是你错了 |
[34:37] | I never had the courage to tell you before… | 之前我一直都没勇气跟你说 |
[34:41] | But I do now. | 但我现在有了 |
[34:45] | You…are wrong, Julian. | 你 错了 朱利安 |
[34:52] | I can choose them both. | 他们两人 我都能选 |
[34:58] | No! Lily! | 不 莉莉 |
[34:59] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[35:01] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[35:06] | My sweet, foolish girl. | 我亲爱的傻女孩 |
[35:08] | I’ve already unlinked us. | 我已经解除了我们的连接 |
[35:14] | – No. – Lily! | -不 -莉莉 |
[35:35] | Save your strength. You’re full of vervain. | 省点力气 你体内都是马鞭草 |
[35:37] | You couldn’t break out of here on your best day. | 你状态最好时也没能逃出去 |
[35:39] | – What the hell did you do? – I took your advice. | -你做了什么 -接受了你的建议 |
[35:43] | You see, you’re right. | 你看 你说得对 |
[35:45] | I can’t protect Mystic Falls on my own, | 我自己保护不了神秘瀑布镇 |
[35:48] | So I made some friends who could help. | 所以我结交了一些能帮忙的朋友 |
[35:51] | Who are these friends? | 这些朋友是谁 |
[35:53] | Sorry, I can’t tell you. | 抱歉 我不能告诉你 |
[35:55] | See, they’d like to introduce themselves. | 他们很乐意自我介绍 |
[35:57] | I guess I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[35:59] | Someone wanted you after all. | 终究是有人想要你的 |
[36:09] | The splinters must be inside your heart. | 碎片一定进入了你的心脏 |
[36:10] | I can’t– I can’t get them out. | 我没法弄出来 |
[36:13] | Nora… It’s all right. | 诺拉 没事的 |
[36:17] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[36:18] | Tell me what to do! | 告诉我要做什么 |
[36:22] | You say good-bye. | 道别 |
[36:33] | We wouldn’t be a family without you, Lily. | 没有你 我们不再是一家人 莉莉 |
[36:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:38] | I am so sorry this happened. | 我很遗憾发生了这一切 |
[36:48] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:27] | I guess… | 我想 |
[37:29] | only one of us | 我们中只有一人 |
[37:31] | gets the luxury of time. | 得到了无尽的时间 |
[37:39] | Promise me you’ll use yours | 你保证 你会将你的时间 |
[37:42] | to the fullest. | 充分利用 |
[38:04] | Nora gave me back the ring. | 诺拉把戒指还给我了 |
[38:09] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:14] | Lily, uh… | 莉莉 |
[38:18] | she staked herself in her heart. | 把木桩插进了自己的心脏 |
[38:22] | What? | 什么 |
[38:23] | She thought that killing herself would kill me. | 她以为自杀就能杀了我 |
[38:27] | She didn’t realize that you had already unlinked us. | 她没意识到你已经解除了我们的连接 |
[38:31] | I thought breaking the spell would protect her. | 我本以为解除咒语会保护她 |
[38:34] | If her sons succeeded in killing me… | 如果她的儿子们成功杀了我 |
[38:38] | She would be spared, but it’s– | 她就不会受影响 但这… |
[38:40] | No. No. Tell me this isn’t real. | 不 不 告诉我这不是真的 |
[38:44] | Tell me this isn’t happening! | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[38:45] | She’s gone, Mary Louise. She’s gone. | 她死了 玛丽·路易斯 她死了 |
[38:59] | I forgive you for loving him, Lily. | 我原谅你爱着他 莉莉 |
[39:03] | You just wanted to love us all. | 你只是想爱我们所有人 |
[39:06] | There’s no sin in that. | 这一点 没有错 |
[39:19] | She only has moments left. | 她时间不多了 |
[39:22] | Make the most of them. | 好好利用 |
[39:41] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[39:47] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:58] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[40:11] | You made your bed. | 这是你自找的 |
[40:16] | Have a nice nap. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[40:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:46] | Are you still here? | 你还在吗 |
[40:55] | I’m so sorry. I don’t think I can save you. | 我很抱歉 我觉得我救不了你 |
[41:00] | You’ve been poisoned with werewolf toxin. | 你中了狼人的毒 |
[41:04] | Without proper treatment, | 不经过妥善的处理 |
[41:06] | you will die soon. | 你很快就会死 |
[41:11] | Okay, mom, listen. | 好吧 妈妈 听着 |
[41:13] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[41:15] | There is something that’s been nagging of me for | 有件事 困扰了我 |
[41:19] | a long time. | 很久了 |
[41:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:31] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[41:34] | You must really be having a bad trip. | 你这一路看来很糟糕 |
[41:37] | You mother’s been dead for years. | 你母亲已经过世多年 |
[41:42] | You are not my mother? | 你不是我妈妈吗 |