| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Alaric’s babies are the future of the coven. | 阿拉里克的孩子是巫师团的未来 | 
| [00:04] | They would have protected them in any way they could. | 他们会竭尽全力保护他们 | 
| [00:07] | They’re inside of you. | 他们在你体内 | 
| [00:08] | I totally get that if you want to run for the hills. | 我能理解你会想摆脱掉麻烦 | 
| [00:10] | I’m not going anywhere because I love you. | 我哪儿也不会去 因为我爱你 | 
| [00:14] | Marry me. | 跟我结婚吧 | 
| [00:16] | Yes! | 我愿意 | 
| [00:18] | I got Valerie pregnant in 1863. | 1863年 我让瓦莱丽怀孕了 | 
| [00:21] | Julian beat her until the baby was no longer alive. | 朱利安把她打到流产 | 
| [00:24] | I want him dead, Damon, now. | 我想让他死 达蒙 现在 | 
| [00:26] | He took her child from her, | 他杀了她的孩子 | 
| [00:28] | And you would side with him? | 你要站在他那边 | 
| [00:30] | No. What are you doing? | 不 你在干什么 | 
| [00:31] | This doesn’t represent our love. | 这不能代表我们的爱 | 
| [00:33] | Nora! | 诺拉 | 
| [00:34] | Our mother went out of her way | 我们的母亲离开 | 
| [00:36] | to forget us forever. | 永远忘了我们 | 
| [00:37] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 | 
| [00:38] | she deserves what she gets. | 她活该 | 
| [00:39] | you’re either a Salvatore, or you’re one of us. | 你要么是塞尔瓦托家的人 要么是我们的人 | 
| [00:42] | You are wrong, Julian. | 你错了 朱利安 | 
| [00:45] | Lily! | 莉莉 | 
| [00:46] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [00:47] | Say something. | 说点什么 | 
| [00:49] | You made your bed. | 这是你自找的 | 
| [00:50] | Have a nice nap. | 好好睡一觉吧 | 
| [01:05] | Stefan, you can’t go. | 斯特凡 你不能去 | 
| [01:09] | She has Damon and Caroline. | 她抓了达蒙和卡罗琳 | 
| [01:11] | Because she wants you. | 因为她想抓你 | 
| [01:12] | Well, then she’s gonna get me. | 那她会得到我了 | 
| [01:14] | Oh, and I, uh, burned my porsche, | 我把自己的保时捷烧了 | 
| [01:17] | so I kind of need to borrow your car. | 我需要借你的车 | 
| [01:18] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起来 | 
| [01:20] | – No, you’re not. – Stefan. | -不行 -斯特凡 | 
| [01:21] | She already has two people that I care about. | 她已经抓了两个我在乎的人 | 
| [01:26] | I’m not gonna let her have a third, ok? | 我不希望她再抓一个 | 
| [01:30] | If anything happens to you, | 如果你出了事 | 
| [01:31] | I will rain hell down on anyone responsible. | 我会让所有有责任的人都不好过 | 
| [01:37] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别那么夸张 | 
| [01:52] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就会回来 | 
| [02:47] | Well, this it? | 就这么些人吗 | 
| [02:49] | This the whole funeral party? | 就这么几个人来参加葬礼 | 
| [02:52] | Where’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友呢 | 
| [02:54] | Not your concern. | 不关你事 | 
| [02:56] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂也有烦恼吗 | 
| [02:59] | What about Julian? Where is he? | 朱利安呢 他人呢 | 
| [03:01] | I haven’t heard from either of them in days. | 我好几天没他们的消息了 | 
| [03:03] | I sided with Lily, or did you forget? | 我选择了莉莉这边 你忘了吗 | 
| [03:06] | It’s just us. | 就只有我们 | 
| [03:07] | Beau couldn’t bring himself to say good-bye. | 博尔不忍来道别 | 
| [03:09] | I’m sure he just couldn’t find | 他一定是不知 | 
| [03:11] | the right words to say. | 该说什么好 | 
| [03:14] | All right. Let’s get her done. | 好吧 我们赶紧完事吧 | 
| [03:16] | Wait. We should say something. | 等等 我们该说点什么 | 
| [03:20] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不用 | 
| [03:21] | Yes, we should. | 用的 | 
| [03:33] | When I was a girl, | 我小的时候 | 
| [03:35] | I loved my mother deeply. | 很爱我妈妈 | 
| [03:37] | She loved me, too, until she found out | 她也爱我 直到她发现 | 
| [03:40] | about my little siphoning problem. | 我会吸魔法 | 
| [03:43] | If she only knew that was just one of the things | 如果她知道那只是我与众不同的 | 
| [03:45] | that made me different. | 其中一点啊 | 
| [03:47] | When she turned her back on me, | 当她背弃我时 | 
| [03:50] | I thought I’d never find that kind of love again. | 我以为我再也找不到那样的爱了 | 
| [03:54] | You proved me wrong. | 你证明我错了 | 
| [03:58] | Thank you, Lily. | 谢谢你 莉莉 | 
| [04:06] | Next. | 下一位 | 
| [04:12] | You knew me at my brightest and my darkest. | 你见识过我最美好和最糟糕的日子 | 
| [04:16] | No matter what my mood, | 不管我心情如何 | 
| [04:18] | you always saw the light in me. | 你总能看到我的闪光点 | 
| [04:22] | I’ll miss you, Lily. | 我会想你的 莉莉 | 
| [04:29] | Cream violets. | 白紫罗兰 | 
| [04:32] | You remembered. | 你还记得 | 
| [04:34] | Of course I did. | 当然 | 
| [04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:49] | We’ll leave you two. | 我们不打扰你们了 | 
| [05:01] | Well? | 怎么样 | 
| [05:02] | How many times do you get a second chance | 你有多少次机会 | 
| [05:04] | to deliver your mother’s eulogy? | 给母亲致悼词啊 | 
| [05:09] | Good point, brother. | 有道理 弟弟 | 
| [05:14] | How’s this? | 这样吧 | 
| [05:18] | Lily, you were a terrible mother when you were alive, | 莉莉 你生前是个糟糕的母亲 | 
| [05:23] | and you were a terrible mother when you were dead. | 你死后也是个糟糕的母亲 | 
| [05:29] | You’re right. It does feel good. | 你说对了 感觉真棒 | 
| [05:51] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 | 
| [05:56] | I promise I’ll make this right. | 我保证 我会弥补的 | 
| [06:12] | Last year, we filled 10 crates. | 去年 我们装满了10个板条箱 | 
| [06:13] | This year, I am aiming for 20. | 今年 我的目标是20个 | 
| [06:16] | You know, compelling people to donate | 控制他人捐献 | 
| [06:18] | doesn’t actually count as donating. | 就不算真正的捐献了 | 
| [06:20] | Wait till you see me. | 等你看到我吧 | 
| [06:21] | I popped this week. | 我这周肚子一下变大了 | 
| [06:23] | I have a pot belly. | 我挺着个大肚子 | 
| [06:25] | Yeah? Put on a santa hat, | 是吗 戴顶圣诞老人的帽子 | 
| [06:26] | you’d fit right in here. | 保你立刻融入环境 | 
| [06:28] | Sure you don’t need me over there? | 真不需要我过去吗 | 
| [06:29] | To do what? Come to boring birthing classes? | 来干什么 上无聊的生产课吗 | 
| [06:33] | You’re chasing after an immortal jerk | 你在追杀一个永生混蛋 | 
| [06:34] | who basically killed your mother. | 而且他跟你妈的死脱不了关系 | 
| [06:36] | That’s much more important. | 这要重要得多 | 
| [06:38] | I can handle this. | 我自己能应付 | 
| [06:40] | Of course you can. | 当然了 | 
| [06:43] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 | 
| [06:44] | – You still there? – Yes. Here. | -你还在吗 -是 在 | 
| [06:47] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我很好 | 
| [06:49] | I’d be a lot better if my traveling companion | 如果我的旅伴肯认真执行任务 | 
| [06:51] | would actually stick to task instead | 而不是沿路 | 
| [06:52] | of stopping by every single bar we pass by. | 进每间酒吧就更好了 | 
| [06:55] | It’s a pub crawl, Stef. | 这是串酒吧啊 斯特 | 
| [06:56] | That’s the whole point. | 不就是要挨家进吗 | 
| [06:57] | Don’t be such a grinch, | 别那么扫兴 | 
| [06:59] | or you’ll get coal in your stocking. | 否则就等着袜子里塞煤块吧 | 
| [07:01] | And that’s my cue. I’ll call you later. | 我该挂了 回头打给你 | 
| [07:08] | “Hey, Stefan. Did I mention Bonnie saw me | “斯特凡 我有提过邦妮看到我 | 
| [07:10] | mix a blood bag with a jar of mayonnaise | 凌晨两点拿一个血袋和一罐蛋黄酱 | 
| [07:12] | at 2:00 in the morning?” | 混着吃了吗” | 
| [07:13] | Ok. One, that was marshmallow fluff, | 好吧 首先 那是棉花糖酱 | 
| [07:15] | and, two, I’m feeding for 3 now, | 其二 我现在要吃三人份了 | 
| [07:17] | so I get cravings. | 会想吃些奇怪的东西 | 
| [07:18] | Fair. Why not just tell him? | 好吧 你为什么不告诉他 | 
| [07:20] | Because he doesn’t need to worry | 因为他不需要担心 | 
| [07:21] | about the specifics of my magical pregnancy | 我神奇地怀着阿拉里克的宝宝的 | 
| [07:24] | with Alaric’s babies. | 闹心细节 | 
| [07:25] | Words that should probably not be spoken at that volume. | 这些话或许不该说那么大声 | 
| [07:29] | You ready to go to this class? | 准备好去上课了吗 | 
| [07:31] | Now I am! | 现在可以去了 | 
| [07:32] | You know it’s a birthing class, right, Caroline, | 你知道这是生产课吧 卡罗琳 | 
| [07:34] | and not SAT prep? | 不是高考突击班 | 
| [07:36] | You sure you can handle this on your own? | 你自己真的应付得来吗 | 
| [07:37] | If you can handle all of this while pregnant, | 如果你能一边怀孕一边应付这些 | 
| [07:40] | I can handle a fraction of it while not. | 我没怀着多少也能应付一点了 | 
| [07:42] | Go to your class. | 去上你的课吧 | 
| [07:44] | That was the least graphic one I could find. | 这是我找到的最不生动形象的了 | 
| [07:46] | Study up. | 好好学吧 | 
| [07:52] | So what’s it gonna be– | 你要叫什么 | 
| [07:54] | Uncle Stefan, Unkie Stefy? | 斯特凡叔叔 斯特凡小叔 | 
| [07:58] | I got it! | 我知道了 | 
| [07:59] | Creepy dude who hangs out with mom | 跟我妈约会但不是我爸的 | 
| [08:01] | who’s not dad. | 变态男 | 
| [08:03] | See, the thing is, she’s not their mom. | 但问题是 她并不是他们的妈妈 | 
| [08:05] | Oh, come on. It’s Caroline. | 得了 那可是卡罗琳 | 
| [08:06] | You think she’s gonna turn those kids over | 你真心认为她会把孩子 | 
| [08:08] | to a functioning alcoholic | 完全交给那个 | 
| [08:09] | with no supervision? | 还算振作的酒鬼吗 | 
| [08:11] | Whatever she wants to do. | 她想做什么都行 | 
| [08:12] | So diplomatic. | 打官腔 | 
| [08:15] | You’re gonna make an amazing not-father. | 你绝对会是个好不是爸爸的 | 
| [08:18] | It’s kind of your thing, isn’t it, hmm? | 你就擅长这样 | 
| [08:20] | What’s that, Damon? | 什么意思 达蒙 | 
| [08:21] | Just barely not being a father. | 刚刚好不是父亲 | 
| [08:26] | You know, in these last few weeks, | 知道吗 这几周来 | 
| [08:27] | your jokes, they’ve gotten quite sad. | 你的笑话越来越可悲了 | 
| [08:29] | You know what? You need me, little brother. | 知道吗 你需要我 弟弟 | 
| [08:32] | Sucks for you, but Julian’s almost 500 years old, | 对你来说真是不幸 但朱利安将近五百岁了 | 
| [08:34] | and you ain’t taking him alone, | 你休想一个人拿下他 | 
| [08:36] | no matter how many vervain darts | 不管你带了多少马鞭草毒镖 | 
| [08:37] | and stakes you have on you, hmm. | 和木桩 | 
| [08:40] | What I need, Damon, is your actions, not your words. | 达蒙 我需要你的行动 不是光说不练 | 
| [08:44] | Sounds like you should have brought Beau then. | 那你该带博尔来啊 | 
| [08:48] | I’m here to help. Trust me. | 我是来帮忙的 相信我 | 
| [08:50] | I got more vervain syringes and grenades strapped to my body. | 我身上绑了一堆马鞭草针剂和手雷 | 
| [08:53] | One wrong step, and I’m vampire shrapnel. | 走错一步 我就成吸血鬼碎片了 | 
| [08:56] | Relax. Eggnog? | 放心 来点蛋酒啊 | 
| [09:13] | Julian’s not here | 朱利安不在 | 
| [09:15] | If that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是担心他的话 | 
| [09:19] | Is he coming back? | 他会回来吗 | 
| [09:20] | None of your concern. | 不关你的事 | 
| [09:23] | I left a few things. | 我留下了几样东西 | 
| [09:25] | I’ll just grab them and be on my way. | 我拿上就走 | 
| [09:28] | Have you seen her? | 你见到她了吗 | 
| [09:33] | We’ve spoken. | 我们说过话 | 
| [09:37] | This is your fault, you know, | 这都怪你 | 
| [09:40] | This fracturing. | 这分裂 | 
| [09:42] | Yeah. If only I hadn’t fallen in love | 是啊 如果我没坠入爱河 | 
| [09:44] | and placed my pregnant womb in front of Julian’s boot. | 把我怀孕的子宫送到朱利安脚下就好了 | 
| [09:48] | Sticking to your story, are you? | 还是不肯改口吗 | 
| [09:49] | It’s not a story. | 我没编故事 | 
| [09:51] | Even if by some stretch of the imagination it’s not, | 就算是真的 | 
| [09:55] | the timing is awfully suspect, isn’t it? | 这时机也太可疑了 | 
| [09:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [10:00] | Well, you had over 100 years to tell this story, | 你本来有一百多年说出这件事 | 
| [10:03] | and you only did once you were back in Stefan’s life, | 但你等到你回到斯特凡生命中 | 
| [10:06] | till it served you, gained you sympathy. | 对你有利 能赚取同情时才说 | 
| [10:11] | And I always thought you were the nice one, | 我一直以为你是那个比较和气的呢 | 
| [10:13] | that you had a heart deep down. | 以为你终究是有心的 | 
| [10:15] | Guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 | 
| [10:18] | Nora will blossom without you. | 诺拉离了你会很幸福的 | 
| [10:35] | You appear tired. | 你似乎很累 | 
| [10:39] | Nora. How unexpected. | 诺拉 真意外啊 | 
| [10:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [10:42] | Uh, I have a toy for a tot. | 我有给孩子的玩具 | 
| [10:46] | You shouldn’t have. | 你太客气了 | 
| [10:47] | I didn’t actually. | 其实不是专程买的 | 
| [10:48] | It was a passive aggressive gift for when | 本来是想等玛丽·路易斯回来找我时 | 
| [10:50] | Mary Louse came crawling back to me, | 用来激她的 | 
| [10:51] | but that hasn’t happened, so… | 但那是没戏了 所以 | 
| [10:55] | Still very generous of you. | 还是多谢你好心了 | 
| [10:57] | I know. | 是啊 | 
| [10:59] | Ok. You delivered it. Yay. That’s the end. | 好吧 你送到了 就这样吧 | 
| [11:03] | But how will the tot know the toy’s from me? | 可孩子怎么会知道礼物是我送的 | 
| [11:06] | I’ll tell them. | 我会转告的 | 
| [11:09] | And you’re still not leaving. | 你还不走 | 
| [11:11] | I want to be more involved. | 我想参与进来 | 
| [11:13] | See, I recently enrolled in classes, and– | 我最近报了一些班 | 
| [11:15] | You’re going to school here? Why? | 你要来这儿上学 为什么 | 
| [11:17] | Because I was curious about college | 因为 我对大学感到好奇 | 
| [11:19] | and, well, Mary Louise hated the idea, so– | 而玛丽·路易斯之前不想来 所以 | 
| [11:21] | Spite. That’s a good reason for higher education. | 赌气 是接受高等教育的好理由 | 
| [11:24] | Look. You clearly need help. | 你显然需要帮助 | 
| [11:26] | Not from an evil heretic who kidnapped my friend. | 不需要绑架了我朋友的邪恶异教徒帮忙 | 
| [11:30] | Are you going to let that old news | 你真要让那种陈年旧事 | 
| [11:32] | get in the way of a little charity? | 妨碍慈善吗 | 
| [11:34] | And I’m evil. | 还说我邪恶呢 | 
| [11:37] | Collection booth. | 收集间 | 
| [11:39] | The far one, | 远的那间 | 
| [11:40] | like, way over there. | 那尽头那间 | 
| [11:42] | Yeah. You see it? See? | 看到了吗 看到没 | 
| [12:02] | Just so we’re clear, | 说清楚 | 
| [12:03] | me helping you kill Julian | 我帮你杀朱利安 | 
| [12:05] | is your Christmas present, | 就是你的圣诞礼物了 | 
| [12:06] | so don’t be expecting any socks | 别指望我给你买袜子 | 
| [12:08] | or a tv or anything. | 或电视什么的了 | 
| [12:09] | Yeah. Well, we got to find him to kill him. | 嗯 我们会找到他 杀了他的 | 
| [12:11] | We will. Bonnie did the locator spell, | 当然 邦妮施了定位咒 | 
| [12:12] | and she said Sunbury. | 说他在森伯里 | 
| [12:13] | We’re in Sunbury, so– | 我们到森伯里了 | 
| [12:18] | I’m dry. | 没酒了 | 
| [12:21] | Pit stop. | 添酒去了 | 
| [12:34] | Merry Christmas, brother. | 圣诞快乐 弟弟 | 
| [12:38] | Think we found him. | 我们貌似是找到他了 | 
| [12:48] | Gonna be a lot of disappointed faces Christmas morning. | 圣诞节早晨很多人要失望了 | 
| [12:51] | Yeah, well, maybe if we hadn’t | 是啊 或许如果 | 
| [12:52] | stopped at every single bar for eggnog, | 我们每在每间酒吧停下喝蛋酒 | 
| [12:54] | we could have done something about it. | 就能来救救他们了 | 
| [12:55] | Yeah, and maybe been two more bodies in this pile. | 嗯 也可能会往这堆尸体里再加两个 | 
| [12:58] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 | 
| [12:58] | I’m not trying to say anything. | 我没想说什么 | 
| [13:00] | What I am saying is maybe we should just | 我是说 或许我们 | 
| [13:01] | take a little bit of a beat, you know? | 该缓缓 | 
| [13:03] | I mean, look around. | 看看啊 | 
| [13:04] | Julian is clearly off the proverbial rails here. | 朱利安显然是失控了 | 
| [13:07] | What? Since when you do you think logically? | 什么 你什么时候开始逻辑思考了 | 
| [13:10] | I’m level-headed Damon. | 我是脑袋清醒的达蒙 | 
| [13:11] | I only come out when Stefan goes a little cuckoo, | 我只在斯特凡不正常时出现 | 
| [13:13] | and since you’re letting your mommy | 鉴于你现在让自己受妈妈 | 
| [13:15] | and could-have-been-daddy issues drive you right now– | 和差点当爹的问题的影响 | 
| [13:17] | So you don’t think that Julian deserves to die? | 你不觉得朱利安该死吗 | 
| [13:20] | I do 100% but not if it means us dying, | 我完全觉得 但我们不能死 | 
| [13:23] | so I think we should just stop and think about some backup. | 所以我觉得我们该缓缓 考虑叫支援 | 
| [13:26] | You are my backup. | 你就是我的支援 | 
| [13:27] | You’re just terrible at it, | 你只不过不是好支援 | 
| [13:28] | and if Julian’s off the rails, then good. | 如果朱利安失控了 那很好 | 
| [13:31] | It means he’s careless. | 说明他会大意 | 
| [13:31] | I mean, look at these wounds. | 看这伤口 | 
| [13:32] | They’re fresh, which means he’s obviously still in town, | 都是新的 所以他显然还在镇上 | 
| [13:34] | so either you help me find him, or– | 你要么帮我找到他 要么 | 
| [13:36] | Don’t be so dramatic, Stefan. | 别那么夸张 斯特凡 | 
| [13:38] | I got this. | 我能行的 | 
| [13:43] | Hello, Damon. | 你好 达蒙 | 
| [13:44] | Bon bon, sorry to do this to you, but– | 邦邦 抱歉麻烦你 | 
| [13:47] | What a lovely way to be greeted. | 这样跟人打招呼真好啊 | 
| [13:49] | “Hi, Bonnie. I need something.” | “邦妮 我需要帮忙” | 
| [13:50] | Well, isn’t it so great to feel loved and needed? | 觉得有人爱你 需要你不好吗 | 
| [13:53] | So Julian. | 朱利安 | 
| [13:54] | Yeah. I’ve already done a locator spell. | 嗯 我已经施过定位咒了 | 
| [13:56] | Yes, yes, you did, which led us | 是的 我们因此 | 
| [13:58] | to this santa-infested hell hole, | 来到了这个满是圣诞老人的地狱 | 
| [14:00] | but is there, like, a way to do, like, | 但是不是能 | 
| [14:01] | a zoom-in spell or something maybe | 施个放大咒 | 
| [14:03] | a little more accurate like an address or– | 或是更精确点 比如定个地址出来 | 
| [14:06] | It doesn’t work that way, Damon. | 咒语不是那样的 达蒙 | 
| [14:07] | Right. Well, here’s the deal, Bonnie. | 好吧 是这样 邦妮 | 
| [14:10] | Stefan’s here, and he’s being kind of a crazy person. | 斯特凡在这儿 他有点疯 | 
| [14:12] | He’s breathing down my neck, | 而且逼我逼得很紧 | 
| [14:13] | and I was just kind of hoping you might have | 我就是希望 | 
| [14:14] | some information for me, you know what I mean? | 或许你能给我点情报 | 
| [14:19] | Actually, there might be something I can do. | 其实 我或许能想个办法 | 
| [14:22] | – Brilliant. – I’ll text you in a bit. | -太棒了 -稍后给你发短信 | 
| [14:25] | Look at me, pulling my weight. | 瞧 这不挺能干 | 
| [14:30] | And what if no matter how much you plan | 如果虽然做足了准备 | 
| [14:32] | your water breaks at home? | 羊水还是在家破了呢 | 
| [14:34] | Coat–note the color, odor, amount, and time, | 我知道 记录颜色 气味 量和时间 | 
| [14:36] | keep your birth plan on hand, | 拿好分娩计划 | 
| [14:37] | and call your care provider. | 打给护理者 | 
| [14:39] | Someone really dug into that suggested reading list. | 你真是好好看过建议书单了 | 
| [14:41] | Well, yeah. I hope everyone did. | 当然 希望大家都看了 | 
| [14:43] | It’s a baby. | 这可是个宝宝啊 | 
| [14:44] | I mean, each and every one of us are bringing | 我们每个人都要把一个生命 | 
| [14:46] | a life into the world. | 带到这世上 | 
| [14:47] | That is a huge responsibility. | 这是很大的责任啊 | 
| [14:51] | Encouraging words, Caroline, as always. | 好激励的话语 卡罗琳 还是一如既往 | 
| [14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [14:54] | Ok. Let’s pick this back up next time. | 好了 我们下次继续吧 | 
| [14:59] | Don’t give me that look. | 别那么看我 | 
| [15:00] | What look? | 我怎么看你了 | 
| [15:02] | That is a “Your hormones are making you crazy | 就是”你的荷尔蒙把你搞得疯狂了 | 
| [15:05] | because you are pregnant” look, | 因为你怀孕了”的表情 | 
| [15:07] | which I will have you know is really just | 告诉你 这其实 | 
| [15:09] | a man’s attempt to minimize the gift | 只是男人企图贬低 | 
| [15:11] | that our bodies bring into this world. | 我们的身体带入这世上的赠礼 | 
| [15:14] | “A feminist guide to pregnancy,” | 《女性怀孕指导》 | 
| [15:16] | Chapter 4, page 43. | 第四章 43页 | 
| [15:18] | Actually, I believe that particular quote | 其实 这句话应该是 | 
| [15:19] | is found in chapter 3. | 第三章的 | 
| [15:22] | What? You think I’m not gonna read every book that you’re reading? | 什么 你以为我不会读你在读的每本书吗 | 
| [15:25] | Isn’t he a professor at Whitmore? | 他不是惠特莫的教授吗 | 
| [15:26] | Yeah, and she’s a student. | 嗯 她是个学生 | 
| [15:28] | What is it? Is everything ok? | 怎么了 没事吧 | 
| [15:29] | Yeah. It’s just my vamp hearing is working | 没事 就是我的吸血鬼听力 | 
| [15:33] | a little too well lately. | 最近有点太好使了 | 
| [15:34] | What do you want to bet | 敢不敢说 | 
| [15:35] | she’s doing really well in his class? | 她在他课上成绩肯定可好了 | 
| [15:40] | No. It’s ok. | 不 没事 | 
| [15:43] | They’re just having a difficult time | 他们就是不理解 | 
| [15:45] | with the subtle realities of the 21st century, | 21世纪的微妙现实 | 
| [15:48] | where families come in all shapes and sizes. | 家庭的样子千奇百怪 | 
| [15:51] | I think I should explain it to them… | 我该去跟他们解释一下 | 
| [15:53] | – Caroline– – That I have a boyfriend, | -卡罗琳 -我是有男友的 | 
| [15:55] | and while he may not be the father– | 他虽然不是孩子爸爸 | 
| [15:56] | Caroline, Caroline, Caroline, Caroline, | 卡罗琳 卡罗琳 卡罗琳 | 
| [15:58] | your eyes, your eyes. | 你的眼睛 | 
| [16:06] | It’s just the…hormones. | 只是荷尔蒙搞的鬼 | 
| [16:14] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [16:16] | That’s your gift, stickers? | 这就是你的礼物吗 贴纸 | 
| [16:18] | Did you stop by the gas station | 你是在加油站顺路买的 | 
| [16:20] | on the way over or just fish them from the rubbish? | 还是直接从垃圾箱里翻出来的 | 
| [16:27] | Professor Dowling or Markus? | 道林还是马库斯教授 | 
| [16:29] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [16:30] | You’re taking freshman English, right? | 你上大一英语吧 | 
| [16:31] | Who’s your professor? | 你选了哪位教授 | 
| [16:32] | Please tell me it’s Dowling and not Markus. | 拜托告诉我是道林而不是马库斯 | 
| [16:34] | I can deal with difficult people. | 我受得了麻烦人物 | 
| [16:37] | Oh, I know you can, which is why I’m saying take Dowling. | 我知道 所以我才劝你选道林 | 
| [16:41] | I don’t want professor Markus to end up dead. | 我不希望马库斯教授横死 | 
| [16:45] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 | 
| [16:48] | Sort of. | 算是吧 | 
| [16:49] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 | 
| [16:50] | Hot cocoa and vervain. | 热巧加马鞭草 | 
| [16:52] | Close. Bourbon. | 差不多 是波本 | 
| [16:54] | I’m sorry I was harsh earlier. | 抱歉我之前那么过分 | 
| [16:56] | I heard you listened to Valerie and | 我听说你听了瓦莱丽的话 | 
| [16:58] | that you sided with Lily against Julian. | 跟莉莉一起对付朱利安 | 
| [17:00] | I mean, you must be attempting to turn over a new leaf, | 你肯定是想翻开新的一页 | 
| [17:02] | and you clearly don’t have anyone else. | 而且你显然没有别人可投靠了 | 
| [17:03] | Lovely. A pity friend, | 真好 我一直想要个 | 
| [17:05] | just what I always wanted. | 同情我的朋友 | 
| [17:06] | College can be lonely and terrible, | 大学有时很寂寞很可怕 | 
| [17:08] | or it can be fun. | 也可以很有趣 | 
| [17:11] | A pity friend is still a friend. | 同情朋友也还是朋友 | 
| [17:15] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 | 
| [17:17] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [17:19] | I wasn’t born yesterday. | 我不是新生儿了 | 
| [17:19] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [17:21] | I want to do some charity. | 我想做慈善 | 
| [17:22] | I might as well start. | 不如这就开始 | 
| [17:27] | Have you heard of a town called Sunbury? | 你知道一座叫森伯里的小镇吗 | 
| [17:32] | So when do you think this denial phase | 你觉得你的否认阶段 | 
| [17:35] | of yours is gonna come to an end? | 什么时候会结束 | 
| [17:38] | What? What are you waiting for, Stefan? | 干什么 你在等什么 斯特凡 | 
| [17:41] | A breakdown, a teary, emotional, “I’m sorry. It’s all my fault”? | 我崩溃 哭着闹着说 “抱歉 都怪我” | 
| [17:44] | Well, you’re gonna be a long time, bro. | 那你得好等了 弟弟 | 
| [17:46] | Yeah. I just refuse to believe that you care | 嗯 我就是不肯相信 | 
| [17:48] | so little about your own flesh and blood. | 你那么不在乎你的血亲 | 
| [17:49] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [17:50] | Death doesn’t erase all the crappy things | 死亡并不能抹去她做的 | 
| [17:52] | she did, Stefan. | 一切烂事 斯特凡 | 
| [17:53] | If anything, it lets me care about her even less. | 如果说起来 这让我更加不在乎她了 | 
| [18:05] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 | 
| [18:06] | If you’ll just pardon me a moment. | 我就打扰一小会儿 | 
| [18:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [18:14] | I seem to have misplaced my cellular telephone. | 我好像把我的手机丢了 | 
| [18:19] | These things have a way of, you know, | 这些东西 | 
| [18:20] | jumping out of your hand and just… | 经常脱手而出 然后… | 
| [18:23] | scurrying off. | 不见了 | 
| [18:25] | Stop looking. | 不用再找了 | 
| [18:27] | Here it is. | 这儿呢 | 
| [18:29] | Well, I feel stupid. Don’t you feel stupid? | 我真蠢 是不是 | 
| [18:33] | Because, see, Stefan and I thought you had | 瞧 斯特凡和我还以为 | 
| [18:35] | some really great maniacal plan, | 你有什么可怕疯狂的计划 | 
| [18:37] | but turns out you’re just a drunk sorority girl | 结果你不过是个醉酒的联谊会女孩 | 
| [18:39] | who ruins everyone’s night by losing her cell phone. | 丢了手机 搞得大家都不得安生 | 
| [18:42] | Well, it has been a rough few weeks | 我们这几周 | 
| [18:45] | for all of us, I suppose, | 都挺够呛的 | 
| [18:47] | after what we went through. | 毕竟我们经历了那么多 | 
| [18:50] | We? | 我们 | 
| [18:52] | What do you mean by “we”? | 什么叫”我们” | 
| [18:54] | Well, you lost your mother, | 你们失去了母亲 | 
| [18:56] | and I lost the love of my life. | 我也失去了挚爱 | 
| [18:58] | She meant nothing to you. | 她对你毫无意义 | 
| [19:00] | She meant everything to me! | 她对我就是一切 | 
| [19:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [19:11] | Yes. | 对了 | 
| [19:14] | Do you remember this sword? | 记得这把剑吗 | 
| [19:16] | When you, you know, drove it through my chest? | 你曾经那它捅进了我的胸膛 | 
| [19:20] | You didn’t quite have all the pieces together, | 但你当时没有拿到全部的 | 
| [19:22] | though, did you, literally? | 部件 是吧 | 
| [19:24] | See, when a vampire is stabbed through the heart with, uh, | 一个吸血鬼如果被这把完整的剑 | 
| [19:27] | the completed sword, | 穿透心脏 | 
| [19:28] | it acts as a magical conduit, | 它就将作为魔法导体 | 
| [19:31] | transferring their spirit into this… | 将对方的灵魂引入 | 
| [19:35] | particularly nasty stone, | 这颗讨厌的石头里 | 
| [19:37] | and the purpose of the stone is to punish | 而这颗石头的目的就在于 | 
| [19:40] | vampires like you boys. | 惩罚你们这样的吸血鬼 | 
| [19:43] | Every sin you’ve committed | 你们犯下的每桩罪孽 | 
| [19:45] | goes into creating your own little personal hell. | 都将成为营造你私人地狱的元素 | 
| [19:50] | I spent over 100 years trapped inside. | 我在这里面困了一百多年 | 
| [19:55] | 100. | 一百年啊 | 
| [19:56] | Then Lily saved me. | 然后莉莉救了我 | 
| [19:59] | And for the briefest of moments– | 虽然时光短暂 | 
| [20:03] | I had her back in my life. | 但她又回到了我的生活中 | 
| [20:07] | So…she was the only thing that kept | 她是唯一控制住 | 
| [20:11] | the madness of the stone at bay, you know, | 石头的疯狂的人 | 
| [20:13] | the only thing that kept me… | 唯一让我 | 
| [20:18] | sane. | 保持正常的人 | 
| [20:18] | Wait. That was you sane? | 慢着 你那叫正常 | 
| [20:23] | Well, it was, but, uh, now… | 之前是的 但现在 | 
| [20:39] | These have been dark days for me. | 这些日子对我来说很痛苦 | 
| [20:42] | So then they followed him to Ridley Park, | 他们尾随他去了里德利帕克 | 
| [20:44] | Old Saybrook, and finally Sunbury. | 老赛布鲁克最后到了森伯里 | 
| [20:46] | They need to leave immediately. | 他们得马上离开 | 
| [20:47] | Julian is not one who enjoys solitude. | 朱利安不是个喜欢单打独斗 | 
| [20:50] | Those towns are places he used to live. | 那都是他曾经待过的地方 | 
| [20:53] | Then I remembered | 然后我记了起来 | 
| [20:55] | what my old life looked like. | 我以前的生活是什么样 | 
| [21:00] | And I–I realized– | 我意识到 | 
| [21:05] | I mean, it was a good life. | 那生活很美好 | 
| [21:07] | I was surrounded by the people | 我身边有 | 
| [21:09] | that I cared about… | 我在乎的人 | 
| [21:14] | My friends. | 我的朋友 | 
| [21:22] | Two, two. | 二加二 | 
| [21:37] | Raphael here I met in Florence | 拉斐尔和我在佛罗伦萨认识的 | 
| [21:41] | in the 1600s. | 那是17世纪 | 
| [21:43] | He was a painter, terrible painter, though, | 他是位画家 但水平很差劲 | 
| [21:46] | but a painter. | 但毕竟是位画家 | 
| [21:48] | Dirty Robin I found in a convent | 浪萝宾 我在马萨诸塞州 | 
| [21:52] | in Massachusetts in, uh, 1802, was it? | 一家修道院认识了她 那是1802年吧 | 
| [21:57] | She loved those nuns. | 她可喜欢那些修女了 | 
| [21:59] | Seth over there, I rescued you | 赛斯呢 我从一个 | 
| [22:01] | from a claim jumper in California | 土地强盗手里救了你 | 
| [22:03] | during the gold rush, | 那是加州淘金热时期了 | 
| [22:04] | and, Xi Nguyen, I met you last week actually | 子温 我们上周认识的 | 
| [22:08] | in Portland. | 在波特兰 | 
| [22:10] | Now I know you two have been following me | 我知道你们俩 | 
| [22:13] | for quite some time, right? | 已经跟踪我挺久了 是吧 | 
| [22:17] | I hope it wasn’t for nefarious reasons. | 希望不是为什么居心不良的理由 | 
| [22:19] | Well, that depends. | 看情况了 | 
| [22:21] | Is killing you nefarious? | 杀你算居心不良吗 | 
| [22:23] | All right, guys. Listen. | 好了 各位 听着 | 
| [22:24] | I’m sure we all miss Lily. | 我相信我们都想念莉莉 | 
| [22:27] | Well, most of you. | 大部分人吧 | 
| [22:28] | You guys in particular, | 你们俩尤其想她 | 
| [22:30] | but I’m sure wherever she is she’s looking up and thinking, | 但不管她在哪 她肯定在抬头看着我们 | 
| [22:34] | “I wish those boys wouldn’t fight.” | 想着 “真希望他们不要打架” | 
| [22:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开的 | 
| [22:37] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [22:40] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [22:41] | Fine. Plan “B.” | 好吧 B计划 | 
| [22:42] | Booze-soaked flammable costumes. | 灌满酒精的可燃戏服 | 
| [22:51] | Can I have one of the boy toys? | 我能要个男生的礼物吗 | 
| [22:53] | Of course you can. | 当然 | 
| [22:54] | You can be anything you want. | 你想做什么都行 | 
| [22:55] | Don’t let society tell you differently. | 别让社会左右你 | 
| [23:02] | What? Surprised I’m not massacring | 怎么了 我没屠杀白血病病人 | 
| [23:04] | the leukemia patients? | 你觉得意外吗 | 
| [23:05] | It’s still early. | 时间还早 | 
| [23:07] | Christmas was always my favorite holiday. | 圣诞节一向是我最喜欢的节日 | 
| [23:09] | When I was growing up, it was much different than all this. | 在我小时候 一切都很不一样 | 
| [23:11] | I would have been happy with a hoop and a stick. | 我能玩滚铁环就很开心了 | 
| [23:14] | But still, being surrounded by your loved ones– | 不过 能在你爱的人身边 | 
| [23:20] | This looks just like her. | 这个看起来和她一样 | 
| [23:24] | What? | 你干什么 | 
| [23:25] | You and Mary Louise broke up. | 你和玛丽·路易斯分手了 | 
| [23:27] | She made her choice. It was a bad one. | 她做出了选择 一个很糟糕的选择 | 
| [23:28] | – But– – No buts, ok? | -但是 -没有但是 好吗 | 
| [23:29] | You need to move on and become your own person. | 你需要向前看 去成为你自己 | 
| [23:32] | You can only do that if you’re living | 要想这样你就要活在当下 | 
| [23:33] | in the present, not the past, | 而不是在过去 | 
| [23:35] | which means you need to stop thinking about her | 也就是说你不要再想她 | 
| [23:37] | and talking about her, ok? | 也不要再提起她了 好吗 | 
| [23:40] | She’s dead to you. | 她对你来说已经死了 | 
| [23:42] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [23:47] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 | 
| [23:53] | I was two seconds away from tearing their heads off. | 我差两秒就把他们的头扯下来了 | 
| [23:55] | They were jerks. They deserved it. | 他们是混蛋 他们活该 | 
| [23:58] | Oh, I’ve needed this all day. | 我这一整天都需要这个来着 | 
| [24:00] | Yeah, you and me both. | 是啊 我也是 | 
| [24:06] | Do you think this is ok for the babies? | 你觉得这个对胎儿好吗 | 
| [24:08] | – Caroline. – I’m serious. | -卡罗琳 -我是认真的 | 
| [24:10] | What if blood is like alcohol? | 万一血就像酒一样呢 | 
| [24:12] | What’s if it’s bad for them? | 万一对他们不好呢 | 
| [24:13] | Look. If it’s good for you, | 听着 如果对你好 | 
| [24:14] | how can it be bad for them? | 怎么会对他们不好呢 | 
| [24:15] | I don’t know, but you don’t know either. | 我不知道 但你也不知道 | 
| [24:18] | Because there’s no studies on this, | 因为没有这方面的研究 | 
| [24:19] | there’s no books, there– | 没有书 没有 | 
| [24:22] | Look, caroline. You’re doing a great job. | 听着 卡罗琳 你已经做得很好了 | 
| [24:25] | Would you stop saying that? | 你能不能不要这么说了 | 
| [24:26] | But you are. | 可你是啊 | 
| [24:28] | I mean, do you realize how happy you’ve made me? | 我的意思是 你知道你让我多高兴吗 | 
| [24:30] | I mean, this is a miracle. | 这是一个奇迹 | 
| [24:32] | You’ve turned my life around. | 你彻底改变了我的生活 | 
| [24:34] | I said stop! | 我说了停下 | 
| [24:41] | I…have to go. | 我该走了 | 
| [24:49] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 | 
| [25:01] | Well? | 怎么样 | 
| [25:03] | Well, what? | 什么怎么样 | 
| [25:05] | Are you going to apologize? | 你准备道歉吗 | 
| [25:07] | Am I going to apologize? | 我准备道歉吗 | 
| [25:09] | For what? | 为什么道歉 | 
| [25:11] | For telling me that you would marry me | 为了你说你要嫁给我 | 
| [25:13] | and then throwing the ring I gave you back in my face. | 然后又把我给你的戒指扔回来 | 
| [25:15] | Oh, you mean the ring that Julian gave you? | 你是说那个朱利安给你的戒指 | 
| [25:17] | Is that what’s bothering you? | 所以是这事让你不高兴吗 | 
| [25:18] | He’s the reason Lily is dead. | 莉莉是因为他死的 | 
| [25:20] | No, he’s not. | 不 不是 | 
| [25:21] | Julian is just as upset as any of us. | 朱利安和我们一样伤心 | 
| [25:24] | Valerie’s story is responsible. | 应该怪瓦莱丽的故事 | 
| [25:27] | You still believe him. | 你还相信他 | 
| [25:28] | He’s a liar. Why can’t you see that? | 他是个骗子 你为什么看不出来呢 | 
| [25:34] | If I say he’s a liar, | 如果我说他是个骗子 | 
| [25:37] | can we go back home? | 我们能回家吗 | 
| [25:40] | I’m tired of fighting. | 我不想吵架了 | 
| [25:46] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [25:51] | I’m done, Mary Lou. | 我受够了 玛丽·露 | 
| [25:57] | Ok. It–it’s over. | 好吗 都结束了 | 
| [26:08] | You’ve been wanting this for a long time, | 你想要这样已经好久了 | 
| [26:09] | haven’t you? | 是不是 | 
| [26:11] | Almost like you’ve been planning it all along. | 就像你一直在计划着一样 | 
| [26:13] | You’re paranoid. | 你多疑了 | 
| [26:14] | Am I? It took you no time | 是吗 你几乎没用多久 | 
| [26:16] | to enroll in classes, | 就登记了课程 | 
| [26:18] | move into a dorm, make friends with our enemies. | 住进了宿舍 和我们的敌人交朋友 | 
| [26:21] | Have you been following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 | 
| [26:22] | I’ve been following someone, | 我是在跟踪一个人 | 
| [26:24] | but she certainly hasn’t been acting like my girlfriend. | 但她绝对不像我女朋友 | 
| [26:26] | I wanted to do something different with you actually. | 我确实想过和你一起做些不同的事情 | 
| [26:28] | Yeah, but you’re too scared to go out into the world, | 但你太害怕进入真实的世界 | 
| [26:30] | too scared to change. | 太害怕做改变 | 
| [26:31] | You think I’m scared to play Santa | 你觉得我害怕给那些可悲的人类 | 
| [26:34] | for some pathetic humans? | 演圣诞老人 | 
| [26:36] | And when was the last time you even did any charity? | 那你上一次做慈善是什么时候 | 
| [26:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [26:42] | Probably when I started dating you. | 应该是和你开始约会的时候 | 
| [26:52] | Ok. So we reload, we figure out a way | 好了 所以我们重新准备 想个办法 | 
| [26:54] | to separate him from his friends. | 把他和他的朋友们分开 | 
| [26:55] | We do no such thing. | 我们不这么做 | 
| [26:56] | We get in the car, and we go home. | 我们上车 然后回家 | 
| [26:58] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 | 
| [26:59] | He’s building a small army back there. | 他正在那建立一个小型军队 | 
| [27:00] | He’s obviously up to something. | 他肯定是想做什么 | 
| [27:01] | He’s getting wasted with his friends. | 他只是在和朋友喝酒 | 
| [27:02] | You’re delusional. Trust me. | 你看错了 相信我 | 
| [27:03] | That–that is a hornets’ nest, | 那个 那就像一个马蜂窝 | 
| [27:05] | and take it from an expert, | 听专家的话 | 
| [27:06] | you do not want to kick it. | 你不会想惹麻烦的 | 
| [27:07] | You of all people should not be the one to give up. | 在所有人中你是最不该放弃的 | 
| [27:09] | You’re the reason that he’s alive and she isn’t. | 就是因为你他活下来了但莉莉没有 | 
| [27:12] | What kind of backwards-ass logic is that? | 这是什么混蛋逻辑 | 
| [27:13] | Because we would have killed julian the minute | 因为我们本应该在朱利安刚出现 | 
| [27:15] | he showed up into our lives, but no. | 的时候就杀了他 可你不想 | 
| [27:17] | You wanted to punish lily with a long con, didn’t you? | 你想用种长期的方法惩罚莉莉 不是吗 | 
| [27:19] | She punished herself with a short stake. | 她用一根短棍惩罚了自己 | 
| [27:23] | You know, for weeks, I’ve been watching you, | 你知道吗 几周以来我都在观察你 | 
| [27:25] | I’ve been trying to catch even | 我试图从你脸上捕捉 | 
| [27:26] | the slightest bit of regret on your face. | 哪怕是一丁点悔过的神情 | 
| [27:28] | Regret for what, Stefan? | 为什么悔过 斯特凡 | 
| [27:29] | She was dying, Damon. | 她要死了 达蒙 | 
| [27:30] | How difficult would it have been to say something nice? | 你对她说一点好听的话能有多难 | 
| [27:32] | Well, I didn’t want to lie to the woman. | 我不想对女人撒谎 | 
| [27:34] | All she wanted was forgiveness, | 她想要的不过就是你的原谅 | 
| [27:35] | and you practically spat in her face. | 而你几乎是一巴掌打在她脸上 | 
| [27:36] | She didn’t deserve my forgiveness. | 她不配得到我的原谅 | 
| [27:38] | What, because she made some mistakes, | 为什么 因为她犯了些错误 | 
| [27:39] | or is it because she didn’t choose poor you | 还是因为她选了瓦莱丽 而不是 | 
| [27:40] | over Valerie? | 可怜的你吗 | 
| [27:43] | Giving her a hall pass like always, | 你总是会全盘接受她的一切 | 
| [27:46] | her little angel. | 她的小天使 | 
| [27:48] | You acted like a spoiled, little brat, a coward. | 你就像是个被宠坏了的小孩 胆小鬼 | 
| [27:52] | You had a chance to make things right, and you still do. | 你有机会弥补过错的 现在依然为时不晚 | 
| [27:57] | Road trip’s over, brother. | 公路旅行结束了 老弟 | 
| [27:58] | You want to go back and risk it, go for it. | 你想回去冒险 请便 | 
| [28:01] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 | 
| [28:26] | Please tell me this is the Julian is dead call. | 希望你打这电话是告诉我朱利安的死讯 | 
| [28:29] | I wish. I’m headed home. Damon bailed on me. | 我也想啊 我在回家的路上 达蒙自己跑了 | 
| [28:32] | And here I was looking forward to leaving all this behind me. | 而我还期望能把这所有的事都抛之脑后呢 | 
| [28:34] | He thinks I’m overreacting. | 他认为我反应过度了 | 
| [28:36] | Any reaction is appropriate | 他对我们做了那样的事 | 
| [28:38] | when it comes to what he’s done to us. | 我们有任何反应都不为过 | 
| [28:40] | I am sick of everyone giving this monster a pass. | 我真受够了所有人都对这个禽兽开恩 | 
| [28:43] | I should have gone with you. | 我就该跟你一起去的 | 
| [28:45] | We could have ended this. | 我们也许能了结此事 | 
| [28:46] | We still can. | 现在也可以 | 
| [28:48] | Have you seen Mary Louise? | 你看见玛丽·路易斯了吗 | 
| [28:58] | I’ve been here all day. | 我在这待了一天了 | 
| [29:00] | You’d think that would earn me better service! | 你不觉得我该得到更好的服务态度吗 | 
| [29:03] | I think you’ve had enough. | 我觉得你得到的已经够多了 | 
| [29:05] | You have no idea how poor your timing is. | 你不知道自己来得有多么不是时候 | 
| [29:07] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [29:09] | You look like you could use a friend. | 你看起来好像需要个朋友陪你 | 
| [29:11] | Things with Nora didn’t quite work out, did they? | 跟诺拉的事不怎么顺利 是不是 | 
| [29:16] | I would hold your tongue | 如果你不想被我割掉舌头的话 | 
| [29:19] | if you value its existence. | 就别那么多话 | 
| [29:20] | And I would not make threats | 有隐形异教徒在你身后的时候 | 
| [29:22] | when there’s a cloaked heretic behind you. | 我就不吓唬你了 | 
| [29:28] | Payback’s a bitch. | 恶有恶报 | 
| [29:29] | Stay with her and make sure she’s unconscious | 别走开 在朱利安死之前 | 
| [29:31] | until Julian’s dead. | 都别让她醒过来 | 
| [29:46] | Guess it didn’t go well. | 看来不太顺利 | 
| [29:49] | She called me a charity case. | 她说跟我在一起是可怜我 | 
| [29:52] | Why don’t I get you a tissue? | 我给你拿张面纸吧 | 
| [29:53] | Oh, it’s all right. | 不用了 | 
| [29:54] | I used one of your hideous tops. | 我拿了你一件难看的上衣 | 
| [29:57] | Which is now your hideous top. | 现在这难看的上衣是你的了 | 
| [30:02] | Can I ask you what might seem like a mean question? | 能问一个有点刻薄的问题吗 | 
| [30:06] | Fire away. It’s not like I’m in a fragile state | 说吧 反正我又不是脆弱得不堪一击 | 
| [30:08] | or anything. | 或别的什么 | 
| [30:09] | What do you see in her, | 你喜欢她什么 | 
| [30:11] | aside from the fact that she looks like | 除了她的确长得很像是 | 
| [30:13] | a blond Angelina Jolie? | 金发的安吉丽娜·朱莉 | 
| [30:15] | She’s loving, protective, kind. | 她有爱心 保护我 也很善良 | 
| [30:21] | But just to you. | 只是对你而已 | 
| [30:25] | That’s fair. | 那倒是 | 
| [30:27] | She does always think of me first. | 她总是把我放在第一位 | 
| [30:30] | Maybe I’m spoiled or old-fashioned, | 也许我被宠坏了 或者比较传统吧 | 
| [30:37] | but it’s nice having that one person | 但身边有这样一个人 | 
| [30:39] | who doesn’t need anything from you, | 她对你别无所求 | 
| [30:41] | who just loves you | 只是单纯的爱着你 | 
| [30:45] | and thinks you’re the most amazing, beautiful girl | 认为你是全世界最优秀 最美丽的女孩 | 
| [30:48] | in the whole world, you know? | 这样很好 你明白吗 | 
| [30:56] | Maybe–maybe you don’t. | 也许 也许你理解不了 | 
| [30:57] | I don’t need someone to tell me I’m pretty. | 我不需要别人来告诉我自己漂不漂亮 | 
| [31:01] | Nobody needs it. | 没有人需要 | 
| [31:03] | That doesn’t mean it doesn’t feel good to hear it. | 但听到有人这样说 你还是会觉得很开心 | 
| [31:12] | Thank you for today. | 今天谢谢你了 | 
| [31:14] | You’re a very kind person and… | 你是个很善良的人 而且… | 
| [31:20] | beautiful. | 很漂亮 | 
| [31:23] | Even if you do wear hideous tops. | 就算你穿着这件难看的上衣依然很漂亮 | 
| [31:42] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 | 
| [31:44] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:45] | You and your friends are not kind at all. | 你和你的朋友根本就没那么善良 | 
| [32:04] | I’m sure there are places | 我肯定有很多地方 | 
| [32:05] | that would have loved those as a donation. | 愿意接受这些东西作为捐赠品 | 
| [32:08] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 | 
| [32:10] | That tends to happen when I’m threatened. | 当我感到威胁了就会这样 | 
| [32:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [32:17] | I’m not exactly sure who she is. | 我不确定你指的是谁 | 
| [32:18] | Don’t play dumb. | 别跟我装傻 | 
| [32:19] | I got your brother’s text message. | 我受到你弟弟的信息了 | 
| [32:21] | I was told to come alone. | 他让我一个人来 | 
| [32:22] | I am here alone. | 我一个人来的 | 
| [32:23] | Now where is Mary Louise? | 告诉我玛丽·路易斯在哪 | 
| [32:25] | Stefan kidnapped Mary Louise? | 斯特凡绑架了玛丽·路易斯吗 | 
| [32:28] | Ballsy. | 真有种 | 
| [32:31] | I just spent two hours crammed | 我刚刚在狭窄的隧道中 | 
| [32:34] | in a small metal tube, flying across the country | 挤了两个小时 穿过大半个国家 | 
| [32:37] | to be here. | 来到这儿 | 
| [32:38] | It was hell. | 简直是人间地狱 | 
| [32:40] | But that is just a fraction of the hell | 但是那些都是凤毛麟角 | 
| [32:45] | that this sword will put you in | 与这把匕首将带你进入的地方相比较 | 
| [32:47] | if I don’t get her back. | 如果我无法带她回去的话 | 
| [32:50] | Look, Jules. | 朱尔斯 | 
| [32:51] | You and I, we got no beef, ok? | 我和你之间 我们没有矛盾 | 
| [32:56] | You didn’t kill my baby, and I don’t blame you | 你又没杀了我的孩子 我也不怪你 | 
| [32:57] | for Lily’s death. | 杀了莉莉 | 
| [32:59] | It was her own stupid fault. | 一切都是她自己犯的愚蠢的错 | 
| [33:00] | Kindly do not speak that way about your mother. | 我友情提示你一句 不要那样说你的母亲 | 
| [33:03] | Let’s just stick with Lily. | 我们还是继续叫她莉莉好了 | 
| [33:05] | Mother’s incidental. | 母亲只是她的附带属性 | 
| [33:06] | Right. I forgot. | 对 我忘了 | 
| [33:08] | You don’t care about your mother. | 你不在乎你的母亲 | 
| [33:10] | Look at you not caring as you burn her clothes, | 看看你不在乎到要烧掉她的衣服 | 
| [33:13] | attempting to erase every trace | 企图抹去一切 | 
| [33:15] | of her existence. | 她曾存在的痕迹 | 
| [33:16] | I needed space in my closet. | 我只是想空出衣柜的位置 | 
| [33:18] | See, I always knew that her love for you | 我一直都知道她对你的爱 | 
| [33:20] | would get her killed. | 会置她于死地 | 
| [33:21] | It was toxic. | 那是一种毒 | 
| [33:22] | No. It was nonexistent. | 不 那根本不存在 | 
| [33:25] | It’s easier for you to think | 你这么想才会让你更心安理得 | 
| [33:26] | that way, isn’t it? | 不是吗 | 
| [33:28] | Because then you don’t have to take | 因为这样你就不用 | 
| [33:29] | any responsibility for her death. | 为她的死负上任何责任 | 
| [33:32] | She killed herself. | 她是自杀的 | 
| [33:33] | Because she couldn’t turn her back on you. | 因为她无法背叛你 | 
| [33:35] | Funny, because I would have had no problem turning mine on her. | 真有趣 因为要我背叛她就完全没问题 | 
| [33:42] | I don’t know what your hell will be, | 我不知道你的地狱是怎样的 | 
| [33:44] | but I hope she’s there. | 但我希望她也在 | 
| [34:07] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 | 
| [34:14] | I just realized that this is going to be | 我刚刚才意识到 这将会是 | 
| [34:17] | my first christmas without you. | 第一个没有你的圣诞节 | 
| [34:22] | That sucks. | 感觉太糟糕了 | 
| [34:29] | I still got you something, | 但我还是给你带了东西 | 
| [34:31] | two somethings actually. | 事实上是两件东西 | 
| [34:34] | I will spare you the details of how | 我就不跟你细说这是怎么来的了 | 
| [34:37] | vecause honestly I am sick of talking about it, | 因为我真的不想再说了 | 
| [34:42] | but it’s happening. | 但是这件事却真的发生了 | 
| [34:44] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [34:50] | I used to picture us having this conversation. | 我曾经想象过我们俩一起聊这件事 | 
| [34:55] | It looked different obviously. | 当然那个场景跟现在完全不一样 | 
| [34:58] | I was a human carrying my own children, | 我作为一个人类怀着我自己的宝宝 | 
| [35:00] | and you…were… | 而你… | 
| [35:07] | You were alive. | 你还活着 | 
| [35:10] | I know they’re not mine… | 我知道他们不是我的孩子 | 
| [35:16] | But they’re still my responsibility, | 但是我仍然需要对他们负责 | 
| [35:19] | you know, and I want to… | 而且我想… | 
| [35:23] | I have to do this right. | 我必须要把这件事办好 | 
| [35:28] | And I have no idea what I’m doing. | 但是我完全不知道自己在干什么 | 
| [35:33] | And all I want to do is just sit | 我现在想做的是 | 
| [35:36] | on our kitchen counter while you burn our dinner | 坐在厨房的柜台上 而你在做晚饭 | 
| [35:39] | and ask you a million questions. | 然后问你上百万个问题 | 
| [35:46] | God, I miss you. | 我想你了 | 
| [36:00] | Thought you ran away. | 还以为你逃了 | 
| [36:04] | In my own house? | 在我自己的房子里吗 | 
| [36:05] | I’m twice your age. | 我年纪比你大一倍 | 
| [36:08] | I could take both of you. | 我能同时干倒你们俩 | 
| [36:09] | Well, you could certainly try. | 你当然可以试试 | 
| [36:35] | I would have killed you on sight | 如果不是因为你妈妈 | 
| [36:37] | if it weren’t for your mother. | 我一见到你的面就会杀了你 | 
| [36:40] | I respected her. | 我尊重她 | 
| [36:50] | Clearly the feeling wasn’t mutual. | 很明显这种感觉不是谁都有的 | 
| [36:56] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 | 
| [37:04] | No! | 不 | 
| [37:26] | Now I’ll run. | 现在我才会走 | 
| [37:39] | Damon? | 达蒙 | 
| [38:07] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 | 
| [38:32] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [38:35] | Damon wanted me to let it go. | 达蒙想让我放手的 | 
| [38:39] | I should have let it go. | 我本就应该放手的 | 
| [38:41] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [38:43] | She was your mom, Stefan, | 她是你的妈妈 斯特凡 | 
| [38:45] | And if you think it’s easy to let something like that go, | 如果你以为这样的事情放手很容易的话 | 
| [38:50] | take it from a girl who just got back | 听听这个刚从她母亲坟前 | 
| [38:51] | from her mom’s grave, it’s–it’s not. | 回来的人说吧 这不容易 | 
| [39:08] | Let’s figure out a way to save your brother. | 我们来想想办法救你弟弟吧 | 
| [39:29] | Oh, she’s not answering. | 她不听电话 | 
| [39:32] | We need to call Valerie. Stefan? | 我们要打电话给瓦莱丽 斯特凡 | 
| [39:35] | He’s not gonna make it in there. | 他坚持不了那么久 | 
| [39:37] | Yes, he will. | 不 他可以的 | 
| [39:38] | That stone is punishment for every bad thing | 那石头是惩罚你做过的 | 
| [39:41] | you’ve ever done. | 所有坏事 | 
| [39:42] | This is Damon. | 这可是达蒙 | 
| [39:44] | I don’t even want to know what he’s going through. | 我都不敢想象他在经历什么 | 
| [40:38] | He can survive this. | 他能撑下去的 | 
| [40:40] | Even if he can, he’ll be different… | 即使他撑得下去 他也会变得不一样了 | 
| [40:47] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 | 
| [40:51] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |