时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have a mother? | 你有母亲 |
[00:03] | I had a mom. She died. | 曾经有 她死了 |
[00:04] | We loved her. She was our world. | 我们爱她 她曾是我们的世界 |
[00:06] | Our mother faked her death, | 我们的母亲假装死亡 |
[00:08] | left her sons behind, | 丢下她的儿子们 |
[00:09] | started a new family, | 组建了新家庭 |
[00:10] | and went out of her way to forget us forever! | 然后离开 永远忘了我们 |
[00:13] | Who do you think gave Kai the idea to put Elena | 你以为是谁给卡伊出主意 让埃琳娜 |
[00:15] | in that sleeping beauty coma. | 陷入沉睡 |
[00:17] | – Who? – Lily. | -谁 -莉莉 |
[00:18] | You chose your heretics over Stefan and me | 你每次都为了你的异教徒们 |
[00:20] | every chance you had. | 抛下我和斯特凡 |
[00:21] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[00:22] | You’re either a Salvatore, | 你要么是塞尔瓦托家的人 |
[00:24] | or you’re one of us. | 要么是我们中的一员 |
[00:25] | You are wrong, Julian. | 你错了 朱利安 |
[00:28] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[00:29] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[00:29] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[00:30] | You made your bed. | 这是你自找的 |
[00:31] | Have a nice nap. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[00:33] | All she wanted was forgiveness, | 她想要的不过就是你的原谅 |
[00:34] | and you practically spat in her face. | 而你几乎是一巴掌打在她脸上 |
[00:35] | She didn’t deserve my forgiveness. | 她不配得到我的原谅 |
[00:37] | “The phoenix stone gives the sword its power | 凤凰石给剑能量 |
[00:40] | against immortal foes.” | 对抗永生的敌人 |
[00:41] | When a vampire is stabbed through the heart, | 当吸血鬼的心脏被刺 |
[00:43] | the sword acts as a magical conduit, | 剑就像魔法导管 |
[00:45] | transferring their spirit into this nasty stone. | 将他们的灵魂传送到这块石头里 |
[00:50] | The purpose of the stone is to punish vampires. | 石头的目的 就是惩罚吸血鬼 |
[00:52] | Every sin you’ve committed goes into | 你所犯下的每个罪恶 |
[00:54] | creating your own little personal hell. | 都将构成你的小小私人地狱 |
[00:58] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[00:59] | I don’t know what your hell will be, | 我不知道你会待在哪个地狱 |
[01:01] | but I hope she’s there. | 但我希望她也在 |
[01:28] | Did you have a nice nap? | 睡得香吗 |
[01:37] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[01:40] | Salvatore, help me! | 塞尔瓦托 救我 |
[01:44] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[01:47] | Please! | 求你 |
[01:50] | You must help me. | 你得救救我 |
[02:03] | Come. | 来吧 |
[02:05] | We are getting you out of here. | 我们走 |
[02:17] | Hi there, hero. | 你好啊 英雄 |
[02:20] | You’ve been out a long time. | 你昏迷了好久 |
[02:23] | Mail call! | 邮件点名 |
[02:37] | News from home? | 家乡的消息吗 |
[02:41] | My brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[02:42] | Dear Damon, | 亲爱的达蒙 |
[02:44] | they tell us to only send good news, but I cannot. | 他们叫我们只寄去好消息 但我做不到 |
[02:47] | the days grow darker in Mystic Falls | 神秘瀑布镇的日子愈发阴沉 |
[02:48] | and my heart darker still. | 而我的心更加阴沉 |
[02:50] | Valerie left and never came back, | 瓦莱丽一走就再没回来 |
[02:52] | Father drinks himself to sleep nightly. | 父亲每晚都醉酒入眠 |
[02:55] | As the anniversary of mother’s night approaches, | 母亲忌日将近 |
[02:57] | I find myself unable to sleep, | 我夜不能寐 |
[03:00] | paralyzed by a waking dread that I cannot shake | 一种恐惧感令我麻痹 又无法摆脱 |
[03:02] | and dare not name. | 更不敢说出 |
[03:05] | I wish you were here, brother, | 真希望你在我身边 哥哥 |
[03:07] | to teach me how to survive these endless nights. | 教我如何度过这无边黑夜 |
[03:40] | Colonel, sir. | 上校 长官 |
[03:42] | Lieutenant Salvatore. | 塞尔瓦托中尉 |
[03:45] | I would like to request two weeks’ leave to go home, sir. | 我想申请两周假期回家看看 长官 |
[03:48] | You and every man out here, Salvatore. | 这里每个人都想 塞尔瓦托 |
[03:50] | No. Request denied. | 不行 我拒绝 |
[03:51] | I fear my brother is in a very bad way, sir. | 我担心我弟弟情况很不好 长官 |
[03:54] | I would not ask if I did not believe | 如果不是真心认为他需要我 |
[03:55] | he truly needs me. | 我也不会提出这种请求 |
[03:59] | I do not wish to shirk my duties. | 我并不是想逃避责任 |
[04:01] | If there is something you need done, I shall do it. | 如果你想完成什么事 我会去做的 |
[04:06] | – Anything? – Anything. Yes, sir. | -什么事都行吗 -是的 长官 |
[04:09] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:11] | I’ve got a mission. | 我有个任务 |
[04:12] | Honestly, it’s more of a chore. | 老实说 该算是件杂务 |
[04:14] | For a chance to see my brother, | 为了去见我弟弟 |
[04:15] | I will gladly accept it. | 我愿接受 |
[04:17] | There’s a farmhouse 12 miles to the east. | 东边12英里处有一间农场 |
[04:19] | Rumor is there are union sympathizers there | 据传那里有联邦军同情者 |
[04:22] | hiding confederate deserters. | 藏匿了联盟军逃兵 |
[04:24] | Now, if these rumors are true, | 如果传言属实 |
[04:25] | I need those deserters arrested | 那要逮捕那些逃兵 |
[04:26] | and brought back to me. | 带回来交给我 |
[04:28] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[04:31] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[04:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[04:35] | Two weeks at home? | 回家两周 |
[04:36] | Can you imagine? How grand. | 能想象吗 太棒了 |
[04:40] | I cannot wait to see my girl Olive. | 我等不及回去见我女人奥丽芙了 |
[04:42] | She’s a real peach. | 她是个美人 |
[04:43] | You have a sweetheart, Damon? | 你有心上人吗 达蒙 |
[04:45] | No, but I have to see my brother. | 没有 但我得回去见弟弟 |
[04:49] | Damon, are you certain about this? | 达蒙 你确定要这么做吗 |
[04:51] | – About what, Henry? – About the mission. | -你指什么 亨利 -这任务 |
[04:54] | These men, | 这些人 |
[04:55] | these deserters we are supposed to capture, | 这些我们要去逮捕的逃兵 |
[04:58] | they are just regular fellows who do not believe in the cause, | 他们只是些普通人 不相信这场战争 |
[05:01] | like me, like you. | 就像你 就像我 |
[05:03] | It is true. | 是啊 |
[05:05] | I could give a damn about this war, Henry. | 我根本不在乎这场战争 亨利 |
[05:06] | To be honest, I only enlisted to please my father. | 老实说 我入伍只是为了取悦父亲 |
[05:11] | Well, then how can you be fine | 那你怎么能愿意 |
[05:12] | with rounding up men just like you? | 去抓跟你一样的人 |
[05:13] | It is not my fault they deserted, Henry. | 他们做逃兵又不能怪我 亨利 |
[05:16] | They made their beds, | 他们自己作孽 |
[05:18] | but now they’re our ticket home. | 但现在他们是我们回家的车票 |
[05:29] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 夫人 |
[05:31] | Could you spare some dinner for two hungry soldiers? | 能给两个饥饿的士兵找点东西吃吗 |
[05:33] | No. Sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[05:38] | I do not need to remind you | 我无需提醒你吧 |
[05:40] | that quartering is your wartime duty, | 提供补给是你在战时的己任 |
[05:43] | not to mention the law. | 而且还是法律规定 |
[05:49] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 夫人 |
[05:59] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[06:01] | We are your surprise dinner guests. | 我们是突然造访的晚餐客人 |
[06:05] | Should I check the upstairs? | 我去楼上看看吗 |
[06:07] | Yes, please. | 去吧 |
[06:09] | Henry here’s going to freshen up. | 亨利要去梳洗一下 |
[06:12] | Clean hands, clean mind. | 洗洗手 清清思绪 |
[06:18] | I’m sure you’re not one of those families | 我相信你们家不会也 |
[06:20] | hiding munitions from the war effort, | 藏匿军需品 |
[06:22] | but orders being what they are, | 但我有命在身 |
[06:25] | it is my duty to check. | 必须查查看 |
[06:33] | I’m glad to see someone takes the warning | 很高兴有人 |
[06:35] | about the devil and idle hands seriously. | 没闲着 |
[06:37] | We have a lot of fruit. | 我们有很多水果 |
[06:38] | I see that, ma’am. | 看得出 夫人 |
[06:50] | No, no, no, no! | 不不 |
[06:53] | Kindly lay your gun down. | 请把枪放下 |
[07:00] | I do not want any trouble. | 我并不想惹麻烦 |
[07:03] | If you turn around and go right now, | 如果你现在转身离开 |
[07:05] | you will find none. | 就不会有麻烦了 |
[07:08] | All we want is is to go home. | 我们只想回家 |
[07:20] | See, that is the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[07:26] | I want to go home, too. | 我也想回家 |
[07:47] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[07:55] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[07:56] | Damon…what have we done? | 达蒙 我们做了什么 |
[08:06] | Wait here. | 等在这里 |
[08:28] | Please, enough blood has been shed. | 拜托 流的血已经够多了 |
[08:33] | Lay down your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[08:35] | Please. | 求你 |
[08:45] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[08:50] | Hello, Damon. | 你好 达蒙 |
[08:52] | You cannot be here. | 你不可能在这儿 |
[08:54] | You died of consumption. | 你死于肺痨了 |
[08:56] | We buried you in Mystic Falls. | 我们把你葬在了神秘瀑布镇 |
[08:59] | Oh, my sweet, sweet son. | 我的好儿子 |
[09:02] | I’m dead, all right. | 我是死了 |
[09:05] | You saw to that. | 你确保了我下葬 |
[09:12] | You died. I was there. | 你死了 我也在场 |
[09:18] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[09:20] | But it’s starting to come back to you. | 但你开始想起来了 |
[09:24] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[09:25] | Your spirit is trapped inside the Phoenix Stone. | 你的灵魂被困在了凤凰石里 |
[09:38] | This really happened, didn’t it? | 这真的发生过 是吧 |
[09:41] | In 1863. | 在1863年 |
[09:42] | I got a letter from Stefan. | 我收到了一封斯特凡的信 |
[09:44] | He seemed hopeless. | 他似乎绝望了 |
[09:45] | I just wanted to go home to him. | 我只想回家 回到他身边 |
[09:48] | Even though I had my doubts, | 尽管我有所顾虑 |
[09:49] | I started to round up deserters. | 我还是开始抓捕逃兵 |
[09:51] | It all went so wrong so fast. | 但转眼之间事情就变得好糟糕 |
[09:54] | Did you ever take responsibility for the incident? | 你为这件事承担责任了吗 |
[09:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:57] | You and Henry covered it up | 你和亨利掩盖了这件事 |
[10:00] | and never spoke of it again. | 再没有说起过 |
[10:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:05] | Maybe it’s time to give yourself up. | 或许你该自首了 |
[10:11] | Why? For what? | 凭什么 为什么 |
[10:14] | They were deserters. They ambushed us. | 他们是逃兵 而且是他们埋伏了我们 |
[10:17] | I didn’t come here looking to kill anybody. | 我又没想来杀人 |
[10:19] | You had your reservations, | 你有所顾虑 |
[10:22] | but you still marched forward. | 但你还是来了 |
[10:23] | So hell is being raked over the coals | 这事我都忘记150年了 |
[10:25] | for something I haven’t thought about in 150 years? | 现在却来大肆批判我吗 |
[10:29] | Sorry. You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that. | 抱歉 这可不够 |
[10:33] | The longer you keep your trauma at arm’s length, | 你越是不肯直面你的创伤 |
[10:36] | the harder this is going to be for you. | 你就会越举步维艰 |
[10:41] | I see, | 我懂了 |
[10:43] | and this PTSD puppet show | 那这场创伤后遗症戏码 |
[10:45] | wouldn’t happen to be, by chance, | 不会恰好是 |
[10:46] | a ploy to get me to be remorseful | 为了让我对你毫无意义的牺牲 |
[10:48] | for your pointless death? | 感到懊悔的手段吧 |
[10:50] | Because it ain’t working, mama. | 因为没用的 妈妈 |
[10:53] | This isn’t about remorse, Damon. | 这不是为了懊悔 达蒙 |
[10:58] | It’s about punishment. | 而是惩罚 |
[11:03] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[11:05] | Please tell me you know who you are. | 告诉我你知道你是谁 |
[11:10] | Damon, say something. | 达蒙 说话啊 |
[11:14] | I know who I am, Bon Bon. | 我知道我是谁 邦邦 |
[11:17] | Good. Means I actually got the spell right for once. | 太好了 那么我总算用对了一次咒语 |
[11:22] | How do you feel? | 你什么感觉 |
[11:24] | Like I just spent a day in the life | 好像作为年轻的达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[11:27] | of young Damon Salvatore. | 过了一天 |
[11:29] | A day? | 一天 |
[11:33] | Damon, you’ve been dead for 3 months. | 达蒙 你已经死了三个月了 |
[11:52] | You sure you’re ok? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[11:55] | No desire to lash out or break anything? | 不想发火 打破什么 |
[11:59] | Nope, but you don’t look so good. | 不 但你看上去不太好 |
[12:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:07] | Just, uh, weak. | 就是…虚弱 |
[12:09] | It took 3 heretics to successfully | 三个异教徒合力才成功 |
[12:10] | find Julian’s spirit in that stone, | 找到了石头里朱利安的灵魂 |
[12:12] | and I did it solo. | 而我独立完成了 |
[12:20] | It’s not that I was expecting a parade, | 我虽然没指望人列队迎接 |
[12:21] | but where’s my parade? | 但我的欢迎队伍呢 |
[12:23] | Caroline’s at Whitmore, | 卡罗琳在惠特莫 |
[12:24] | Alaric’s at a lecture, and Matt’s on patrol. | 阿拉里克在讲课 马特在巡逻 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry. It’s been 3 months. | 抱歉 这都三个月了 |
[12:29] | I–it’s not like– | 又不是 |
[12:30] | Time stood still. | 时间为我驻足 |
[12:32] | I get it. No offense taken. | 我明白 我不介意 |
[12:36] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[12:39] | You’re gonna need another. | 你得再喝一杯 |
[12:41] | Where is he, Bonnie? | 他在哪 邦妮 |
[12:44] | When Julian stabbed you, | 朱利安捅伤了你 |
[12:46] | Nora stabbed Stefan, | 而诺拉捅了斯特凡 |
[12:47] | and I–I haven’t been able to bring him back yet. | 我还没能把他带回来呢 |
[12:49] | You’re telling me my brother’s still stuck in here | 你是说我弟弟还困在里面 |
[12:51] | and you brought me out first? | 你却先救了我吗 |
[12:52] | That didn’t sound even like a glimmer of a thank you. | 这话丝毫没有感激的意思啊 |
[12:55] | Where is he, Bonnie? | 他在哪 邦妮 |
[12:57] | – He’s in his bedroom. – We have to get him out. | -他在他卧室里 -我们得救他出来 |
[12:58] | I will when I can. | 等我能做到时当然会 |
[12:59] | Damon, it took all of my magic | 达蒙 光是把你弄出来 |
[13:02] | just to pull you out. | 就需要我全部的魔法 |
[13:03] | I don’t care, Bonnie. Now! | 我不管 邦妮 快点 |
[13:17] | You store him in the closet? | 你把他放在柜子里了吗 |
[13:18] | He was just in here. | 他刚刚还在 |
[13:19] | Well, he’s not now, Bonnie, | 他现在不在了啊 邦妮 |
[13:20] | which begs the question | 那么问题来了 |
[13:21] | how do you not see an unconscious vampire | 你怎么会没看到一个昏迷不醒的吸血鬼 |
[13:23] | walk out the front door? | 从前门走出去 |
[13:27] | Because he didn’t walk out the front door. | 因为他不是自己走出去的 |
[13:31] | Someone took him. | 有人劫走了他 |
[13:36] | If Julian were in Mystic Falls, I think I’d know. | 如果朱利安在神秘瀑布镇 我应该会知道 |
[13:38] | Don’t you think you’re giving yourself | 你是不是 |
[13:39] | a little too much credit there, Donovan. | 太自信了 多诺万 |
[13:41] | All I’m saying is the guy’s not shy | 我只是说 他并不介意 |
[13:42] | about making himself known. | 让人看见他 |
[13:43] | Matt, if Julian scorches Stefan’s body, | 马特 如果朱利安烧了斯特凡的尸体 |
[13:45] | we can’t get him back! | 我们就别想救活他了 |
[13:46] | No one’s scorching anyone, not yet. | 没人要烧谁 还没呢 |
[13:49] | Listen. Julian left a note. | 听着 朱利安留了字条 |
[13:51] | He’s clearly luring us somewhere for a reason, guys. | 他显然有什么目的想把我们引去什么地方 |
[13:54] | Could always try a locator spell. | 总可以试试定位咒 |
[13:56] | Bonnie, no way! | 邦妮 不行 |
[13:58] | You literally just dragged Damon out of hell. | 你刚刚把达蒙从地狱里拖出来 |
[14:00] | I can’t even believe you’re standing right now. | 你现在还能站着都是奇迹了 |
[14:02] | She wasn’t talking to you, mama bear. | 她没跟你说话 熊妈妈 |
[14:05] | Think you have enough juice? | 你有足够的魔法吗 |
[14:08] | Uh, I guess we could find out. | 试试便知 |
[14:09] | Bonnie, you’ve been exhausting yourself | 邦妮 这几个月来你每天 |
[14:11] | every day for the last few months. | 都让自己筋疲力尽 |
[14:13] | At least let me check the town surveillance tapes first. | 至少让我先查查小镇监控 |
[14:15] | You and who else? | 除了你还有谁 |
[14:16] | Unless the Mystic Falls police department’s had a hiring surge | 除非神秘瀑布镇警局趁我不在期间 |
[14:19] | since I was out. | 补充了新人 |
[14:22] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[14:24] | Can you find him? | 你能找到他吗 |
[14:25] | See what I can do. | 我尽力吧 |
[14:40] | Drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[14:41] | I’m 28 weeks pregnant. | 我怀孕28周了 |
[14:44] | Was that a yes or a no? | 那是要还是不要 |
[14:46] | What is it like inside your head? | 你脑子里什么样 |
[14:48] | I’m genuinely curious | 我是真心好奇 |
[14:49] | because it must be wonderfully liberating | 因为只看到你想看到的 |
[14:52] | to only see what you want to see. | 一定特别自由吧 |
[14:54] | You know what I’m curious about? | 知道我想知道什么吗 |
[14:56] | Why the Phoenix Stone | 为什么凤凰石 |
[14:56] | made my mother a character in my hellscape | 把我妈妈塑造成了地狱里的一个人物 |
[14:59] | when it had so many other options of torture to choose from. | 它明明可以选择其他很多折磨方式 |
[15:02] | And this is why I begged Bonnie | 这就是我求邦妮 |
[15:03] | to get Stefan out first. | 先救斯特凡的原因 |
[15:05] | Well, why didn’t she? | 那她为什么没那么做 |
[15:05] | Because logic prevailed. | 因为逻辑胜利了 |
[15:07] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 那什么意思 |
[15:10] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:14] | Blondie, you do not get to make this moment | 金发妞 你不能偏偏选现在 |
[15:18] | the only time you ever decided to shut up. | 作为你唯一一次决定闭嘴的时刻 |
[15:20] | Tell me. What am I missing? | 告诉我 我有什么不知道 |
[15:23] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:25] | I don’t know what you’ve just been through | 我不知道你刚刚经历了什么 |
[15:27] | or what it’s like in that thing, | 或是待在那东西里是什么感觉 |
[15:29] | but the longer that you are trapped, | 但你在那里困得越久 |
[15:31] | the more your humanity gets stripped away. | 你的人性被剥离得就越多 |
[15:34] | Well, here I am all full of emotions. | 我这不感情挺充沛的吗 |
[15:36] | The question is, why isn’t my brother? | 问题是 为什么不救我弟弟 |
[15:37] | Because we figured if you were gone too long | 因为我们认为 如果你被困太久 |
[15:40] | you would come back devoid of humanity, | 你回来时会没有人性 |
[15:42] | hell-bent on killing Bonnie to revive Elena. | 一心想杀了邦妮 复活埃琳娜 |
[15:46] | God. Bonnie? | 天呐 邦妮 |
[15:49] | The spell worked. | 咒语起效了 |
[15:51] | He’s on route 29. | 他在29号公路 |
[15:53] | You go. I’ll take care of her. | 你去吧 我照顾她 |
[16:06] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[16:08] | You’re alive! | 你活了 |
[16:09] | I was half expecting the, uh, cute witch | 我还以为会是那个可爱的女巫 |
[16:12] | or the, uh, pregnant blond, but– | 或是怀孕的金发妞来呢 但是 |
[16:14] | Well, you’re just gonna have to settle for the ornery brother. | 来的是暴脾气哥哥 忍忍吧 |
[16:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | What’s that putrid smell? | 那腐臭味儿是什么 |
[16:21] | That. Yes. | 那个啊 嗯 |
[16:23] | See, I was at a petrol station earlier, | 我刚刚去了一家加油站 |
[16:25] | and I got a little bit carried away with the nozzle. | 我玩个喷嘴玩过头了 |
[16:28] | I’m afraid your brother is quite soaked. | 恐怕你弟弟都湿透了 |
[16:32] | Come on. Sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[16:38] | If you’re not gonna join me for the meal, | 如果你不跟我一起吃饭 |
[16:41] | I suppose I could just skip forward | 那我就直接跳过这环 |
[16:42] | to the after-dinner smoke. | 抽饭后一支烟了 |
[16:52] | So do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[16:55] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[16:56] | Yes, we’re really doing this. | 是的 我们真要这么做 |
[16:57] | You know, I’ve never had the opportunity | 我一直没机会跟 |
[16:59] | to share war stories with another stone survivor. | 别的凤凰石生还者分享战时故事 |
[17:01] | Come on. How’d you fare? | 说说 你做得怎么样 |
[17:02] | Tell me everything. | 全部告诉我 |
[17:04] | Gladly. As soon as Stefan’s home, | 很乐意 等斯特凡回到家 |
[17:06] | soul sucked out of that rock, | 灵魂被从石头里吸出来 |
[17:07] | we can all sit and pop open a bottle of Chardonnay, | 我们就一起坐下 开瓶夏敦埃酒 |
[17:10] | chat, and eat Bonbons till the sun comes up. | 聊天 吃糖 谈个一整夜 |
[17:15] | Perhaps I should start. | 那我先说吧 |
[17:18] | See, upon waking up in that wretched world, | 在那个可怕的世界醒来后 |
[17:22] | I saw your mother… | 我看到了你母亲 |
[17:29] | and then I killed her. | 然后我杀了她 |
[17:31] | Every day for over a century, | 一个多世纪来 每天如此 |
[17:35] | I watched her die. | 我看着她死去 |
[17:37] | Every day for over a century, | 一个多世纪来 每一天 |
[17:39] | I had my heart torn out of my chest. | 我的心都被从胸膛里扯出来 |
[17:44] | Oh, it was complete and utter misery. | 那是完全彻底的痛苦 |
[17:47] | I had a slightly different experience. | 我的体验有所不同 |
[17:49] | Overall, I give hell one star for horror | 总得来说 地狱的恐怖我给一星 |
[17:51] | and two very disappointed thumbs down | 但妙用寓言我得给出两个 |
[17:53] | for clever use of parable. | 失望的拇指向下 |
[17:57] | So it didn’t work on you? | 对你没有用吗 |
[17:59] | It was called hell. | 毕竟号称是地狱 |
[18:00] | Let’s just say I had expectations. | 我还有所期待呢 |
[18:02] | I think you simply resisted. | 我觉得你只是抗拒了 |
[18:05] | Resisted what? | 抗拒了什么 |
[18:11] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[18:12] | You resisted facing the pain | 你抗拒面对痛苦 |
[18:14] | you so naturally and willfully push away. | 你习以为常 有意推开的痛苦 |
[18:18] | No, stop it, stop! | 不 停下 停下 |
[18:19] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[18:22] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[18:23] | No. | 不 |
[18:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:27] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[18:28] | The pain is real. | 痛苦是真的 |
[18:30] | The feeling is real. | 感觉是真的 |
[18:33] | As soon as you figure that out, | 等你明白了这一点 |
[18:34] | you’ll be one step closer. | 你就又进一步了 |
[18:36] | Closer to what? | 接近什么 |
[18:39] | Closer to what?! | 接近什么 |
[18:49] | Hi there, hero. | 你好啊 英雄 |
[18:51] | You’ve been out a long time. | 你昏迷了好久 |
[19:06] | Mail call! | 邮件点名 |
[19:14] | News from home? | 家乡的消息吗 |
[19:19] | Dear Damon, | 亲爱的达蒙 |
[19:21] | they tell us to only send good news, but I cannot. | 他们叫我们只寄去好消息 但我做不到 |
[19:24] | the days grow darker in Mystic Falls | 神秘瀑布镇的日子愈发阴沉 |
[19:25] | and my heart darker still. | 而我的心更加阴沉 |
[19:51] | Sir, w-what would you say | 长官 如果我 |
[19:54] | if I asked for two weeks’ leave | 申请两周假期回家看弟弟 |
[19:56] | to go see my brother. | 您会怎么说 |
[19:57] | You and every other man out here, Salvatore. | 这里每个人都想 塞尔瓦托 |
[19:58] | – No. – I thought so. | -不行 -我猜到了 |
[20:03] | What if I was willing to help you | 如果我愿帮您 |
[20:05] | with your little deserter problem, for example? | 解决…比如逃兵问题呢 |
[20:11] | Well, now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[20:12] | there’s a farmhouse about 12 miles east of here. | 东边12英里处有一间农场 |
[20:16] | Rumor is there are union sympathizers there. | 据传那里有联邦军同情者 |
[20:18] | I’m on it. | 我就去 |
[20:20] | Just to get the rules clear– | 规矩是这样的吧 |
[20:21] | I bring these deserters back alive, | 我活着把逃兵带回来 |
[20:23] | I go home to see my brother. | 就能回见见弟弟了 |
[20:26] | Yes. Yes, lieutenant. | 是的 是的 中尉 |
[20:28] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:30] | Two weeks at home? How grand. | 回家两周 太棒了 |
[20:33] | I cannot wait to see my girl Olive. | 我等不及回去见我女人奥丽芙了 |
[20:35] | She’s a real peach. | 她是个美人 |
[20:37] | You have a sweetheart, Damon? | 你有心上人吗 达蒙 |
[20:40] | Yes. No. I mean– | 有 没有… |
[20:43] | I got to admit, things are a little fuzzy right now, Henry. | 我得承认 我现在有点晕 亨利 |
[20:48] | These men, | 这些人 |
[20:49] | these deserters we are supposed to capture, | 这些我们要去逮捕的逃兵 |
[20:52] | aren’t they are just regular fellows | 他们只是些普通人 |
[20:54] | like you and me? | 就像你和我 |
[20:55] | Technically, yes, | 严格说 是的 |
[20:57] | But I’m starting to think | 但我现在觉得 |
[20:58] | they stand for something much bigger now. | 他们代表了更重要的东西 |
[21:00] | Of course they do. | 当然了 |
[21:01] | They are protesting on behalf of their political beliefs. | 他们在为他们的政治信仰抗议 |
[21:04] | That they are, Henry, | 是啊 亨利 |
[21:06] | but they’re my ticket out of here, | 但他们是我离开的路 |
[21:07] | and I’ve got to bring them back alive. | 我得活着带他们回去 |
[21:16] | Good day, ma’am. | 你好 夫人 |
[21:17] | Could you spare some dinner for two hungry soldiers? | 能给两个饥饿的士兵找点东西吃吗 |
[21:20] | And before you say no, | 先别急着拒绝 |
[21:21] | I’d like to remind you that quartering | 我想提醒你提供补给 |
[21:23] | is the law in these parts. | 在这一带是法律 |
[21:24] | I also love pie. | 而且我喜欢派 |
[21:31] | Thank you kindly. | 多谢了 |
[21:41] | I’ll go check the upstairs. | 我去楼上看看 |
[21:42] | Please do not. | 别去 |
[21:44] | But there could be people up there. | 楼上可能有人呢 |
[21:45] | There aren’t, Henry. | 没有 亨利 |
[21:48] | Granny, I’m gonna have to kindly ask you set that knife down | 外婆 麻烦你放下刀 |
[21:51] | and stand over here by the table, please. | 并站在桌边 |
[21:56] | Please, ma’am. | 拜托了 夫人 |
[22:04] | You, too, kid. | 你也是 孩子 |
[22:05] | I’m going to have to ask you all to stand here together | 我需要你们都站在 |
[22:08] | by the table. | 桌边 |
[22:12] | Damon, what are you doing? | 达蒙 你干什么呢 |
[22:13] | Trust me. I got this. | 相信我 看我的 |
[22:14] | No need. We won’t get to dinner. | 不用 我们待不到吃饭 |
[22:23] | I know you’ve got two deserters in the basement. | 我知道地下室里有两个逃兵 |
[22:26] | Now, no one has to get hurt. | 没人需要受伤 |
[22:28] | We are simply going to take these men to our camp, | 我们只想把他们带去我们的营地 |
[22:31] | and that is that. | 仅此而已 |
[22:35] | No. | 不 |
[22:36] | Don’t! | 别 |
[22:46] | No. | 不 |
[22:49] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:54] | Well, that didn’t go well. | 真是不顺利啊 |
[22:58] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[23:03] | Don’t worry. I know who I am. | 别担心 我知道我是谁 |
[23:07] | I also know you’re not real. | 我还知道你不是真的 |
[23:09] | What is that for? | 这是干什么的 |
[23:12] | I’m fine. I’m just weak. | 我没事 就是虚弱 |
[23:13] | You know, it took 3 heretics to successfully | 三个异教徒合力才成功 |
[23:15] | find Julian’s spirit in that stone. | 找到了石头里朱利安的灵魂 |
[23:17] | You did it solo. Got it. | 而你是独立完成 了解 |
[23:19] | Good news is I know where Julian’s keeping Stefan’s body, | 好消息 我知道朱利安把斯特凡的尸体放在了哪 |
[23:22] | so you can sit back, relax, | 所以你可以坐好 放松 |
[23:23] | and not have to worry about that locator spell. | 不用担心什么定位咒了 |
[23:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:29] | Oh, right. Spoiler alert. | 对了 剧透 |
[23:32] | When you were working on me, | 你折腾我的时候 |
[23:33] | Julian stole Stefan’s body. | 朱利安偷走了斯特凡的尸体 |
[23:34] | I’m gonna go get it back. | 我要去拿回来 |
[23:36] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要了 |
[23:43] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该在这儿的 |
[23:46] | Before you say anything, | 你说什么之前 |
[23:47] | please don’t hold it against Caroline | 请别责怪卡罗琳 |
[23:49] | for pulling me out first. | 要求先救我 |
[23:52] | Never even occurred to me. | 我没那么想过 |
[23:54] | So is this the part where we compare notes, | 那么我们现在要对比经历 |
[23:57] | analyze the symbolism, | 分析象征意义 |
[23:59] | convince each other that we’re survivors? | 并说服彼此我们是生还者吗 |
[24:01] | Well, to be honest with you, | 老实说 |
[24:02] | I just lived 168 years of mistakes, grief, | 我刚经历了168年循环往复的 |
[24:05] | and pain on a perpetual loop, | 错误 悲伤和痛苦 |
[24:07] | so I’m down to just skip to the part where we get drunk. | 所以我愿意直接跳至我们喝杯酒的部分 |
[24:13] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:19] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:21] | What happened to you in there? | 你在里面经历了什么 |
[24:25] | It was just a gruesome civil war saga. | 就是可怕的南北战争戏码 |
[24:31] | Confederate flags, | 联盟旗 |
[24:34] | carnage, lots of lives going kaput. | 屠杀 很多人死去 |
[24:39] | So it got to you, huh? | 你受了影响 是吗 |
[24:42] | Some rock’s obsession with my personal accountability | 一块破石头执迷于让我对在战时经历的 |
[24:46] | in a wartime tragedy? | 惨剧负责 |
[24:48] | Not particularly. | 没怎么受影响 |
[24:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:56] | I mean, you didn’t feel anything? | 你什么都没感觉到吗 |
[25:00] | Of course. | 当然感觉到了 |
[25:01] | I felt a burning desire to get home | 我心急火燎地想回家 |
[25:03] | to my sad sack of a brother | 去见我悲伤的弟弟 |
[25:05] | so I could help him get over a girl | 帮他忘记一个 |
[25:06] | he just met. | 他刚认识的姑娘 |
[25:08] | So the part with the innocent people | 那么无辜者 |
[25:10] | bleeding out all over the farmhouse floorboards, | 在农舍地板上流血而死 |
[25:13] | that–that did nothing for you? | 那对你毫无影响吗 |
[25:20] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[25:22] | You knew what? | 你知道什么 |
[25:27] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[25:34] | Sorry, brother. Got to hit the reset button. | 抱歉 弟弟 得按重启键了 |
[25:46] | Get your gun, Henry. | 拿上枪 亨利 |
[25:48] | W-why? | 为什么 |
[25:49] | Because I’m starting to see a pattern, | 因为我开始看出规律了 |
[25:51] | and you and I are gonna solve this little puzzle. | 你和我要解开这个谜团 |
[26:09] | The spell’s not working. | 咒语不起作用 |
[26:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:13] | It’s like the stone is hiding his spirit. | 就好像石头在隐藏他的灵魂 |
[26:16] | Then maybe you should take a break, all right? | 那或许你该歇歇了 |
[26:18] | You been trying all day. | 你都尝试一天了 |
[26:19] | She can’t. The longer he stays in there, | 不行 他在里面待得越久 |
[26:21] | the more damaged he’ll be when he gets out. | 等他出来时问题就会越大 |
[26:23] | And whose fault is that? | 那该怪谁 |
[26:24] | You, of all people, don’t get to lecture me. | 你是最没资格教训我的人 |
[26:28] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[26:29] | We’re all just a little bit stressed right now. | 我们就是都有点压力大 |
[26:32] | Let’s take a deep breath, | 我们深呼吸 |
[26:33] | and we can start again when Bonnie’s ready. | 等邦妮准备好了 我们再开始 |
[26:36] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[26:37] | We pulled Stefan out no problem. | 我们顺利地救出了斯特凡 |
[26:39] | What’s different now? | 现在有什么不同 |
[26:40] | Because he’s not ready yet. | 因为他还没准备好 |
[26:42] | When I was in there, | 我在里面时 |
[26:42] | I could barely remember who I was, | 几乎记不起自己的身份 |
[26:45] | and then I was hit with visions and tests, | 不断经受幻象和考验 |
[26:48] | but the worst part of hell isn’t what you’re going through. | 但地狱最糟的部分不是你经历了什么 |
[26:52] | It’s the sliver hope that you can actually get out on your own. | 而是相信你能靠自己出来的那一丝希望 |
[26:55] | How come we had no trouble | 为什么让你的尸体 |
[26:56] | reuniting your soul with your body? | 和灵魂合体时没遭遇麻烦 |
[27:02] | Because eventually I submitted | 因为我最终 |
[27:03] | to the kind of suffering that just breaks you. | 向那让人崩溃的折磨屈服了 |
[27:07] | Knowing Damon, he’ll do anything he can | 就我对达蒙的了解 他会想一切办法 |
[27:09] | to avoid that kind of pain, | 避免那种痛苦 |
[27:11] | which means we may never be able to get him out. | 那么我们可能永远救不出他了 |
[27:22] | Two weeks at home? | 回家两周 |
[27:23] | I can’t wait to see my girl Olive. | 我等不及回去见我女人奥丽芙了 |
[27:24] | Bet she’s a real peach, | 她是个美人吧 |
[27:26] | and, yes, Henry, I have a girl. | 是的 亨利 我也有妹子 |
[27:28] | She’s in a sleeping beauty spell. | 她陷入了睡美人咒 |
[27:29] | Long story. So here’s what I’m thinking. | 说来话长 我是这么想的 |
[27:31] | Why today? | 为什么选今天 |
[27:32] | Out of all of Damon Salvatore’s greatest hits, | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托劣迹斑斑 |
[27:34] | this farmhouse kerfuffle was barely a b-side, | 农舍的事根本不算什么 |
[27:37] | and then I realized this is where it all began. | 然后我明白了 这是一切的开始 |
[27:39] | This was the first time I ever had blood on my hands. | 这是我第一次手上沾满鲜血 |
[27:41] | I took that mission. I gave the order. | 是我接了那个任务 是我下了令 |
[27:44] | Damon, I don’t think you’re well. | 达蒙 你好像不太好 |
[27:46] | Perhaps your fever is back. Maybe we should turn around. | 或许你又烧起来了 我们还是回去吧 |
[27:48] | I’m not sick, Henry. | 我没病 亨利 |
[27:49] | The point is is that the weeks after the farmhouse massacre | 重点是 农舍屠杀发生一周后 |
[27:53] | when I was crushed by guilt and self-loathing, | 当我被愧疚和自我厌恶压得受不了时 |
[27:56] | do you know the one person in the world that I wanted to talk to? | 知道我最想跟谁谈谈吗 |
[28:00] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[28:01] | That has to be the solution to this hell puzzle, too. | 这一定是地狱谜团的破解之法 |
[28:04] | We find a way to get to Stefan. | 我们想办法找到斯特凡 |
[28:05] | We stop reliving this day over and over and over again. | 这样就能不再一遍遍反复过这一天了 |
[28:10] | Does that make sense? | 听懂了吗 |
[28:11] | We are returning to camp. I insist. You are not yourself. | 我们得回营地 我坚持 你不对劲 |
[28:14] | Do you want leave to see your peach of a sweetheart? | 你想不想休假去看你的美人女友 |
[28:17] | Do you, Henry? | 你想不想 亨利 |
[28:20] | Then follow my lead, Wattles. | 那就听我的 沃特兹 |
[28:23] | I’m gonna get this right. | 我会做好的 |
[28:32] | Hello, beautiful. What a great smile you have. | 你好美女 你笑得真甜 |
[28:34] | I’m gonna need you, your daughter, and grandma | 请你 你女儿和外婆 |
[28:37] | to come out here on the porch with Private Wattles, | 都跟二等兵沃特兹一起站在门廊上 |
[28:39] | Soldier’s orders. | 这是士兵命令 |
[28:44] | Come on out, ladies. That’s right. Thank you. | 出来吧 女士们 没错 多谢 |
[28:47] | Right here, just right there on the porch. | 就站这里 站在门廊上 |
[28:50] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[28:53] | Stay on the porch. It’s a nice day. | 待在那儿 今天天气不错 |
[29:04] | I know you’re down there. | 我知道你们在里面 |
[29:06] | I need you to toss out your weapons on the count of 3, | 我数三声 你们给我扔出武器 |
[29:09] | or I will kill your host family. | 不然就杀了主人一家 |
[29:12] | 1… | 一 |
[29:15] | 2… | 二 |
[29:20] | 3. | 三 |
[29:22] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[29:24] | Now come out one at a time arms raised. | 一次出来一个人 举起手来 |
[29:29] | Ok. Ok. | 好 |
[29:40] | Hi there, hero. | 你好啊 英雄 |
[29:42] | You’ve been out a long time. | 你昏迷了好久 |
[29:48] | Let’s try this again. | 再试一次 |
[29:51] | Ok. I know you have a grenade. | 我知道你们有手榴弹 |
[29:54] | This time, | 这一次 |
[29:56] | I need you to gently slide the grenade out to me first. | 你们先给我轻轻溜出手榴弹 |
[29:59] | Next, I want your revolvers, | 然后扔出左轮手枪 |
[30:01] | and I want all this on the count of 3, | 我数三声 全部完事 |
[30:04] | or I kill your host family. | 不然就杀了主人一家 |
[30:07] | 1… | 一 |
[30:10] | 2… | 二 |
[30:12] | 3! | 三 |
[30:15] | Now come out one at a time arms raised. | 一次出来一个人 举起手来 |
[30:18] | Arms raised. | 举起手来 |
[30:22] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[30:26] | I’m really starting to hate you 3. | 我真开始讨厌你们仨了 |
[30:31] | Hi there, hero. | 你好啊 英雄 |
[30:34] | You’ve been out a long time. | 你昏迷了好久 |
[30:37] | Mail call! | 邮件点名 |
[30:42] | News from home? | 家乡的消息吗 |
[30:47] | What did you go and do that for? | 你疯了吗 干嘛这样 |
[30:51] | Stefan, never write me again. | 斯特凡 别再写信给我 |
[31:00] | Mail! | 邮件 |
[31:01] | Hi there, hero. You’ve been out a long time. | 你好啊 英雄 你昏迷了好久 |
[31:04] | And if you bring the deserters back to me, | 你如果把逃兵抓回来了 |
[31:07] | then you shall have your leave, Salvatore. | 就可以退伍了 塞尔瓦托 |
[31:09] | Does the offer still stand if I bring them back dead? | 带尸体回来也算数吗 |
[31:38] | Hi there, hero. You’ve been out a long time. | 你好啊 英雄 你昏迷了好久 |
[31:41] | Mail call! | 邮件点名 |
[31:43] | Screw this. | 不管了 |
[31:49] | Damon, where are you going? | 达蒙 你这是去哪儿 |
[31:51] | You know what the shortest distance | 你知道两点之间 |
[31:53] | between point “A” and point “B” is, Henry? | 最短的距离吗 亨利 |
[31:55] | – What? – A straight line. | -什么 -直线 |
[31:57] | To get out of this hell, I got to see my brother, | 我见到我弟弟才能离开这地狱 |
[32:00] | so I’m going straight to him. | 所以我要直接去找他 |
[32:02] | I’m deserting to Mystic Falls. | 我要直接去神秘瀑布镇 |
[32:03] | Really? Can I come with you? | 真的吗 我能跟你一起吗 |
[32:06] | You know how you always say I’m a hero, Henry? | 你知道你有多爱说我是英雄 亨利 |
[32:11] | I’m no hero. | 但我不是英雄 |
[32:14] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[33:00] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[33:10] | Come in. We’ve been expecting you. | 进来 我们一直在等你 |
[33:22] | Well, this is different. Where the hell is everybody? | 情况有变 大伙儿都去哪儿了 |
[33:25] | Keep your voice down. | 小点儿声 |
[33:27] | I can see them coming in the distance. | 我能看到他们从远处过来 |
[33:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:32] | Confederates are hunting deserters. | 联邦士兵在抓逃兵 |
[33:34] | They will kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[33:36] | You need to hide in the cellar. | 你得藏进地窖 |
[33:38] | Ok. This whole urgency thing isn’t necessary | 不必搞得这么紧急 |
[33:40] | because this isn’t actually happening. | 因为这不是真的 |
[33:42] | Damon, you are not hearing me. | 达蒙 你没懂我意思 |
[33:44] | They are here. Get down to the cellar if you want to live. | 他们来了 你想活命就躲进地窖 |
[33:57] | – Brother. – Well, well. | -哥哥 -巧了 |
[34:00] | If it isn’t the light at the end of the tunnel. | 要不是地道尽头有光还认不出你了 |
[34:02] | Pretty dark tunnel, this little slaughterhouse. | 这小屠宰房的地道很暗 |
[34:05] | I can see why you never told me about it. | 我明白你为什么不告诉我 |
[34:07] | Was trying to protect your fragile emotions, Stefan. | 我一直想保护你脆弱的感情 斯特凡 |
[34:10] | You’re the reason I took the mission to begin with. | 我一开始接受任务的理由是你 |
[34:14] | You always have a reason, don’t you, Damon? | 你总有理由 是吧 达蒙 |
[34:17] | Brother, drinking buddy… | 弟弟 酒友 |
[34:26] | Her. | 她 |
[34:28] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[34:32] | You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that. | 你就只有这么点招 |
[34:35] | Proving that I do bad things for the people that I love? | 证明我为我爱的人做了坏事吗 |
[34:38] | This isn’t about what you do in her name, Damon. | 这并非你以她的名义做了什么 达蒙 |
[34:43] | It’s about what you do in her absence. | 而是关于她不在了你做了什么 |
[34:53] | Quiet. They’re here. | 闭嘴 他们来了 |
[34:56] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[34:59] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还不懂 是吧 |
[35:00] | You tell yourself that you’re protecting Mystic Falls for Elena. | 你告诉自己在为埃琳娜保护神秘瀑布镇 |
[35:03] | You convince yourself | 你说服自己 |
[35:04] | that you’re keeping her safe by any means necessary. | 你用一切必要的手段护她周全 |
[35:07] | You justify punishing Lily for Elena’s sake. | 你借口埃琳娜为自己惩罚莉莉而开脱 |
[35:10] | Did you ever once think, “What would elena do?” | 你有没有想过 埃琳娜会怎么做 |
[35:13] | I never got a chance to ask her, thanks to Lily. | 正因为莉莉我才没机会问她 |
[35:17] | Ah, so you had to ask. | 你得扪心自问 |
[35:19] | Is Elena’s influence on you so weak | 埃琳娜对你的影响太微弱了 |
[35:22] | that you can’t tell right from wrong | 以至于她没握着你的手 |
[35:23] | without her holding your hand? | 你就辨不清黑白了吗 |
[35:29] | Where are you hiding him? | 你把他藏哪儿了 |
[35:30] | It’s gonna be a long century, brother. | 这个世纪会很漫长 老兄 |
[35:34] | You know, I wonder if | 我想知道 |
[35:34] | she’ll even recognize you when she wakes up– | 她醒来后还会认识你吗 |
[35:37] | – What? – The man who spit on our mother’s grave, | -什么 -唾弃我们母亲坟墓的人 |
[35:40] | the man who lies to himself even now | 对此时此景都要 |
[35:42] | about what happened here today? | 自欺欺人 |
[35:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:45] | Put your hands off of me… | 放开你的手 |
[35:47] | Colonel stop. Stop! | 不要 不要 |
[35:49] | No. | 不 |
[35:52] | – She’s gone! – What are you doing to me? | -她死了 -你要对我做什么 |
[35:54] | The mission went sideways. | 任务出了差错 |
[35:55] | Innocents died and you walking away with blood on your hands. | 无辜的人死了 而你沾满鲜血离开 |
[35:59] | – What did you want? – I wanted my brother. | -你想要什么 -我想要我弟弟 |
[36:02] | – What did you want? – My brother. | -你想要什么 -我弟弟 |
[36:03] | What did you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:04] | I wanted my brother. | 我想要我弟弟 |
[36:06] | Stop lying to yourself. | 别在骗自己了 |
[36:08] | Who did you want in that moment | 在那一刻 在你埋葬 |
[36:11] | before you buried all your secrets, | 所有秘密之前 在你学会 |
[36:13] | before you learned how to hide from your pain? | 如何掩饰痛苦之前 你想要谁 |
[36:18] | I– | 我 |
[36:19] | I wanted… | 我想要 |
[36:22] | my mother. | 我妈妈 |
[36:27] | Well, it’s too late. | 可惜太晚了 |
[36:40] | Damon, Damon, can you move? | 达蒙 达蒙 你能动吗 |
[36:43] | Please. Please. You must help me. | 拜托 拜托 你必须帮我 |
[36:54] | Damon, Damon, can you move? | 达蒙 达蒙 你能动吗 |
[36:59] | Please. Please. You must help me. | 拜托 拜托 你必须帮我 |
[37:02] | Why? This isn’t real. | 为什么 这不是真的 |
[37:10] | Pain is real. Feeling is real. | 痛苦是真的 感觉是真的 |
[37:20] | You love this, don’t you? | 你喜欢这样 不是吗 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna die knowing my own son hates me. | 我死时 知道自己的儿子还恨我 |
[37:27] | Yes. He does. | 是的 他恨你 |
[37:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:31] | Because you tried to take Elena away from me. | 因为你想要把埃琳娜从我身边夺走 |
[37:42] | Why won’t you help me? | 你为什么不帮我 |
[37:44] | Please. Oh! | 求你了 |
[37:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:52] | Because you took the one thing that made me happy, | 因为你夺走了唯一让我开心的事情 |
[37:56] | because you weren’t | 因为你 |
[37:57] | strong enough to leave your husband, | 不够坚强 不能离开你丈夫 |
[38:00] | because you got sick and left us, | 因为你生病了 抛弃我们 |
[38:03] | because you never came back. | 因为你从来没回来 |
[38:12] | I hate you because you could’ve come back so many times, | 我恨你 因为你有很多机会可以回来 |
[38:17] | but you never did. | 但你从来没有 |
[38:23] | I lost you the first time | 第一次失去你 |
[38:24] | when father sent you away with consumption, | 是父亲把患有肺痨的你送走 |
[38:27] | and then we brought you back from this prison world, | 然后是我们把你从这个监狱世界救回去 |
[38:30] | and then I lost you again to your other family, | 然后我再次失去你 抵不过你另一个家庭 |
[38:34] | and now I’m losing you to death. | 显然 你要死了 我要失去你了 |
[38:42] | 3 times I lost you. | 我失去你三次 |
[38:46] | 3 times I had the chance | 我有三次机会 |
[38:47] | to tell you everything I want to tell you, | 告诉你我想告诉你的一切 |
[38:49] | and 3 times I ruined it. | 三次我都毁了 |
[38:54] | Oh, my– my sweet boy… | 我亲爱的儿子 |
[38:58] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[39:00] | Tell me. Tell me what you want to say. | 告诉我 告诉我你想说什么 |
[39:05] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[39:11] | Mom, I’m so sorry. | 妈妈 真对不起 |
[39:17] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[39:21] | Give me a chance | 给我个机会 |
[39:24] | to make it right. | 改错归正 |
[39:26] | Give me a chance to let you love me, ok? | 给我个机会 让你爱我 好吗 |
[39:43] | No. | 不 |
[39:48] | No. | 不 |
[39:51] | No. | 不 |
[39:53] | No. | 不 |
[39:56] | No. | 不 |
[40:09] | No. | 不 |
[40:11] | No. | 不 |
[40:15] | We weren’t done. | 我们还没完 |
[40:18] | I got to get her back. I got to get her back. | 我得救她 我得救她 |
[40:20] | Damon, Damon, Damon, Damon. | 达蒙 达蒙 达蒙 达蒙 |
[40:22] | Hey, it’s me. It’s me. You’re safe. | 是我 是我 你安全了 |
[40:24] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事 没事 |
[40:26] | No. No. One more time. One more time. | 不不 再来一次 再来一次 |
[40:30] | Send me back. I know what do to now. | 送我回去 我现在知道怎么做了 |
[40:31] | Damon, it’s not real. | 达蒙 那不是真的 |
[40:33] | I know it’s not real. None of this is real! | 我知道这不是真的 这些都不是 |
[40:38] | Damon! Damon, don’t! | 达蒙 达蒙 不要 |
[40:39] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[40:45] | Damon– agh… | 达蒙 |
[40:48] | I have to get back to her. | 我得回去找她 |
[41:03] | Why am I still here? | 我为什么还在这里 |
[41:07] | It wasn’t real. This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 这不是真的 |