时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Alaric’s babies– they’re inside of you. | 阿拉里克的孩子 他们在你体内 |
[00:04] | I know they’re not mine. They’re still my responsibility. | 我知道他们不是我的孩子 但他们还是我的责任 |
[00:08] | The Phoenix Stone gives the sword its power | 凤凰石让剑可以对付 |
[00:10] | against immortal foes. | 永生灵魂 |
[00:12] | When a vampire is stabbed through the heart, | 当一只吸血鬼被剑刺穿心脏 |
[00:14] | the sword acts as a magical conduit, | 剑就会成为一种魔法导体 |
[00:16] | transferring their spirit into this nasty stone, | 将吸血鬼的灵魂吸入这颗讨厌的石头里 |
[00:19] | creating your own little personal hell. | 制造一个你们的专属地狱 |
[00:23] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[00:25] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[00:31] | Hi there, hero. You’ve been out a long time. | 你好啊 英雄 你昏迷了好久 |
[00:34] | The spell’s not working. | 咒语不管用 |
[00:35] | It pulled Stefan out, no problem. | 但斯特凡出来时没遇到什么问题啊 |
[00:37] | How come we had no trouble reuniting your soul with your body? | 为什么让你的灵魂和身体重聚的时候就没遇到障碍 |
[00:39] | Because eventually I submitted to the kind of | 因为我最终向让人崩溃的折磨 |
[00:41] | suffering that just breaks you. | 投降了 |
[00:42] | We all do anything we can to avoid that kind of pain. | 我们都会想尽一切办法避免那样的痛苦 |
[00:45] | What did you want? Stop lying to yourself! | 你想要什么 别再欺骗自己了 |
[00:48] | I wanted… | 我想要 |
[00:49] | my mother. | 我妈妈 |
[00:53] | I got to get her back. I got to get her back. | 我得要回她 我得要回她 |
[00:55] | Damon, you’re safe. | 达蒙 你安全了 |
[00:56] | None of this is real! | 这都不是真的 |
[00:58] | Damon, don’t! | 达蒙 别 |
[01:20] | No. | 不 |
[01:27] | Donovan, hey, wake up. | 多诺万 醒醒 |
[01:30] | You do not get to die. | 你不能死 |
[01:32] | Donovan, drink. | 多诺万 喝啊 |
[01:39] | Bon. | 邦 |
[01:43] | Bonnie, Bonnie. | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[01:45] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[01:52] | I didn’t know where I was. | 我没搞清楚我在哪 |
[01:53] | I didn’t know I was out– | 我不知道我已经出来了 |
[02:21] | Oh, yup. | 好吧 |
[02:24] | I saw this coming. | 我料到了 |
[02:35] | …ababbas dagoineh… abbabbas dagoineh… | [咒语] |
[02:39] | Melunah…washaset… | [咒语] |
[02:44] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[02:54] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[02:59] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:03] | Yeah, I heard you. | 嗯 我听到了 |
[03:12] | No vervain this time? | 不给我用马鞭草吗 |
[03:14] | No switching up the menu? | 不换菜单了吗 |
[03:16] | Nah, I just wanted to make sure you had a chance to calm down. | 我只想确保你有时间冷静下来 |
[03:20] | Oh, I’m calm. | 我冷静了 |
[03:21] | No, no, no. You’re gonna say to me– | 不不不 你要对我说 |
[03:23] | You’re gonna say I screwed up so bad, | 你要说我大闹一通 |
[03:25] | I nearly killed all of our friends | 差点杀了我们所有的朋友 |
[03:26] | because I thought I was stuck in a fake hell-world. | 就因为我以为我还困在那个假的地狱世界里 |
[03:31] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[03:32] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不怪你 |
[03:35] | It was an honest mistake. | 这个错误谁都会犯 |
[03:37] | You’re getting a pass. | 我们不会追究 |
[03:39] | Wait. You skipped a bunch of stuff. | 等等 你跳过了好多桥段啊 |
[03:42] | First I’m supposed to say that I see the error of my ways, | 首先我该说我明白自己错在哪了 |
[03:44] | and then you tell me that that’s not good enough, | 然后你告诉我这还不够 |
[03:45] | and then you judge me harder. | 然后再更狠地批我 |
[03:47] | And then I say something mean but true | 然后我说点什么过分但又准确的话 |
[03:49] | that totally throws you off balance. | 搞得你无力招架 |
[03:51] | You came out of the Phoenix Stone, | 你从凤凰石里出来 |
[03:53] | but you thought you were still inside of it. | 但你以为你还没出来 |
[03:55] | Everybody understands. | 这大家都理解 |
[03:58] | That’s pretty generous considering I just | 好宽宏啊 毕竟我刚刚 |
[04:00] | stabbed your pregnant girlfriend in the chest. | 一个木桩捅在了你怀孕女友的胸膛上 |
[04:03] | Yeah. Well… | 嗯 |
[04:06] | The hellstone does a number on you. | 地狱石把你折磨得不轻 |
[04:08] | Yeah. Yeah, it does. | 嗯 是啊 |
[04:11] | Well, I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[04:15] | And it’s real. | 这是真的 |
[04:17] | I’m ready for my bro hug. | 我准备好跟你兄弟抱了 |
[04:21] | That will entail you unchaining me, brother. | 你得把我解开我才能抱啊 弟弟 |
[04:23] | Here’s the thing, Damon, um, | 是这样的 达蒙 |
[04:26] | hell messes with you. | 地狱会折磨你 |
[04:28] | But post-hell is much worse. | 但出了地狱后 情况会更糟 |
[04:39] | You guys got to be kidding me. | 你们开玩笑吧 |
[04:40] | This is still my house. | 这里还是我家呢 |
[04:42] | Tyler Lockwoof. | 泰勒·洛克狼人 |
[04:45] | Yeah, Stefan, I thought my allergies were acting up. | 嗯 斯特凡 我就说我有点过敏反应了 |
[04:48] | I didn’t know you were back. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[04:49] | Caroline invited me to her baby shower, | 卡罗琳请我来参加她的宝宝送礼会 |
[04:51] | although she failed to mention the part | 但她没说神秘瀑布镇 |
[04:53] | about Mystic Falls going to crap. | 已经变成这副惨象了 |
[04:55] | What the hell happened out there? | 外面是怎么回事 |
[04:56] | Oh, you know, we had to evacuate. | 我们不得不疏散民众嘛 |
[04:58] | Scary heretics, | 吓人的异教徒 |
[04:59] | fictional mining fires. | 编造了矿井火灾的说辞 |
[05:00] | You weren’t cc’d on the memo? | 没人跟你说吗 |
[05:02] | I don’t think he’s talking about the evacuation, Damon. | 他说的应该不是疏散的事 达蒙 |
[05:05] | So what is he talking about? | 那他在说什么 |
[05:08] | I know you didn’t manage to screw the whole town up | 你不会在我去盗梦空间的周末里 |
[05:10] | all over again while I was on my weekend trip to limbo. | 把这里又折腾了一遍吧 |
[05:14] | That’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[05:15] | You weren’t gone for just the weekend. | 你不止昏迷了一周末 |
[05:18] | You’ve been gone for weeks. | 你昏迷了好几周 |
[05:23] | Ellis, tell your friends to bring something back from their hunt. | 埃利斯 叫你的朋友狩猎带回来点东西 |
[05:27] | We need to stock the bar for happy hour. | 我们得给酒吧备货 为减价时段做准备 |
[05:31] | No killing dinner. | 晚饭不许杀 |
[05:33] | On my count. | 数到一 |
[05:34] | 3, 2, 1! | 三 二 一 |
[05:37] | Go! | 出发 |
[05:44] | Who’s thirsty?! | 谁渴了 |
[05:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:59] | Damon text-bombing you empty apologies? | 达蒙在用道歉短信轰炸你吗 |
[06:02] | No. I’m letting Stefan deal with Damon. | 不 我让斯特凡去对付达蒙了 |
[06:07] | Oh, that’s smart. | 明智 |
[06:08] | Until Damon manipulates Stefan into thinking he’s changed, | 直到达蒙让斯特凡相信他已经变了 |
[06:11] | and then he’s our problem again. | 那样他就又是我们的麻烦了 |
[06:12] | I’m trying to be positive, ok? | 我想努力保持积极 好吗 |
[06:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:18] | Are you on matchasingle.com? | 你上红娘网了吗 |
[06:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[06:22] | ’cause it just matched us. | 咱俩刚配对儿了 |
[06:26] | Oh, you wish, mystic queen. | 想的美 神秘女王 |
[06:28] | Ok, we got to get you a new profile picture. | 你得换张头像了 |
[06:29] | Is that a gun? | 那是枪吗 |
[06:31] | Yeah, I was in my uniform. | 是啊 我穿制服照的 |
[06:32] | I’m not gonna crop my gun out. | 我为什么要拿掉枪 |
[06:33] | Ok, I’m not trying to be in your business, | 我不是想多管闲事 |
[06:35] | but maybe showing a softer side will get you more hits. | 但或许露出柔情一面能增加你的机会 |
[07:01] | …femus! | [咒语] |
[07:09] | Matt. | 马特 |
[07:10] | Matt, ok, he’s dead. | 马特 行了 他死了 |
[07:13] | At least Lily kept her heretics on a leash. | 至少莉莉对她的异教徒还管得很严 |
[07:16] | I guess it’s safe to say I lost my soft side. | 我看可以说我已经没有什么柔情一面了 |
[07:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | Come on. Let’s get these bodies out of here. | 走吧 我们把尸体搬走 |
[07:28] | You delegated deputy Doolittle | 你让小傻瓜警官 |
[07:30] | to patrol the streets with his witchy ride-along? | 和搭车女巫一起巡街吗 |
[07:32] | Are you sure Bonnie put the right soul back in your body? | 邦妮没找错魂吧 |
[07:34] | I mean, what happened to your hero-hair campaign | 你保护神秘瀑布镇的 |
[07:36] | to protect Mystic Falls? | 豪言壮语呢 |
[07:38] | Well, I’ve been busy trying to raise you from the dead. | 我最近一直忙着帮你起死回生呢 |
[07:39] | It’s called multitasking. | 不会同时干吗 |
[07:41] | You have no idea what I have been through. | 你根本不知道我都经历了什么 |
[07:44] | All right, brother, | 好吧 弟弟 |
[07:46] | you have a captive audience. | 本听众现在哪都去不了 |
[07:48] | What’d I miss? | 我都错过了什么 |
[07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | After Bonnie did the spell to bring me out of the stone, | 邦妮施咒把我从石头里弄出来之后 |
[07:58] | all I wanted to do is get back to normal with Caroline. | 我只想跟卡罗琳恢复正常关系 |
[08:02] | Super fancy. | 真高档啊 |
[08:03] | Even my purse has a chair. | 我的宝宝都有自己的座位 |
[08:06] | Well, we’re celebrating, | 我们既然是要庆祝 |
[08:07] | so I figured we’d take it up a notch, right? | 就不如弄得好一点嘛 |
[08:10] | Absolutely. | 当然的 |
[08:14] | So what wine are you feeling like? | 你想喝什么酒 |
[08:16] | I don’t care. Whatever you want. | 无所谓 听你的吧 |
[08:19] | Well, I’m drinking water. | 我得喝水啊 |
[08:24] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:29] | Are you sure that you’re up for this? | 你真的能行吗 |
[08:31] | I know it’s the first time you’ve really been out | 我知道这是你醒来之后 |
[08:33] | since you woke up. | 第一次出门 |
[08:35] | I’m–I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:37] | Thank you, though. | 谢谢你 |
[08:37] | Ok. Good. | 好吧 那好 |
[08:41] | Because Bonnie thinks she’s close to pulling Damon out. | 因为邦妮觉得她很快就能把达蒙弄出来了 |
[08:44] | She said that she felt especially strong today. | 她说她今天预感特别强 |
[08:48] | And with any luck, we’ll be celebrating something else soon. | 如果走运 我们很快又能庆祝别的了 |
[08:51] | Hello, lovers. | 你们好啊 小情人 |
[08:55] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[08:56] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么来的 |
[09:00] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[09:01] | Stefan, stop. What are you doing | 斯特凡 住手 你干什么呢 |
[09:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:17] | So you got out of hell, you’re on the up-and-up, | 那么你出了地狱 逍遥自在 |
[09:20] | and then you started hallucinating me as a waiter. | 然后突然把一个侍应生看成了我 |
[09:23] | I mean, I couldn’t be a manager or something? | 就不能是个经理什么的吗 |
[09:25] | I think you’re missing the point. | 你没听懂重点 |
[09:26] | I get the point, Stefan. | 我听懂了 斯特凡 |
[09:28] | I have no desire to kill Caroline. | 我完全不想杀了卡罗琳 |
[09:31] | I mean, other than the last time I tried. | 虽然我之前差点杀了她 |
[09:33] | But we can all agree that that was a huge misunderstanding. | 但我们都可以同意那是个天大的误会 |
[09:37] | I’m not gonna have a psychotic break, brother. | 我不会精神崩溃的 弟弟 |
[09:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | Here’s how this is gonna work. | 我们这么办 |
[09:47] | I’m gonna unchain you. | 我会给你解开手铐 |
[09:49] | And you’re not gonna leave my side | 但你得一直待在我身边 |
[09:50] | until I’m convinced that you’re ok. | 直到我确定你没事了 |
[09:52] | I’m 100% ok. | 我百分百没事 |
[09:54] | Good. | 好 |
[09:55] | Then you can prove it to me | 那么我开车带你 |
[09:56] | while I drive you around the new Mystic Falls. | 参观新神秘瀑布镇时你证明给我看吧 |
[10:00] | Great. | 好啊 |
[10:03] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[10:06] | Peek-a-boo. | 看我啊 |
[10:25] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah. All good. | 嗯 没问题 |
[10:35] | Are you really worried about Damon | 你是真担心达蒙 |
[10:37] | or is this just a convenient excuse to get out of the | 还是想以此作为借口不来参加 |
[10:39] | baby-food-tasting game? | 婴儿食物品尝赛 |
[10:40] | Well, if that is what I think it is, then I | 如果这个游戏就是字面意思 那我 |
[10:42] | would rather be sent back to the hellstone. | 宁可再被吸回地狱石里 |
[10:44] | Honestly, | 老实说 |
[10:45] | I don’t blame you. | 我也不怪你 |
[10:47] | But Alaric needs this. | 但阿拉里克需要这个 |
[10:49] | You know, he doesn’t have the necessary accoutrements | 他没有一个准单亲爸爸需要的 |
[10:51] | of a single father-to-be. | 各种必要装备 |
[10:53] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna still get him that baby bjorn thing | 我会给他买那个什么儿童背带的 |
[10:56] | or whatever you made me click on when I was drunk. | 就是你趁我醉酒时逼我点击买下的东西 |
[10:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[11:00] | Hey, be safe today, ok? | 今天注意安全 好吗 |
[11:03] | I finally got you back to reality. | 你好不容易回到现实世界了 |
[11:04] | I want to keep you in one piece. | 我希望你好好的 |
[11:05] | Don’t you worry. I will. Bye. | 别担心 我会没事的 再见 |
[11:09] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[11:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:16] | Just get inside. | 进来吧 |
[11:25] | Lovely. | 真不错 |
[11:26] | Yeah. Well, you get used to the smell. | 嗯 气味儿一会儿就习惯了 |
[11:29] | And this is why they should’ve gotten me out first. | 所以说他们应该先救我的 |
[11:32] | Well, they tried, | 他们试了 |
[11:32] | but apparently, you weren’t ready to be pulled out. | 但显然 你当时还没准备好离开 |
[11:39] | What happened to you in there? | 你在里面发生了什么 |
[11:41] | Picture me as a soldier in gray | 想象我一身灰色戎装 |
[11:43] | being shot to death over and over and over again | 被人一遍遍地打死 |
[11:45] | while the ghost of mommie dearest | 而亲爱的妈妈的鬼魂 |
[11:46] | floated on her harpy wings, saying, | 则扇着翅膀 开心地说着 |
[11:49] | “I told you so, Damon.” | “我早告诉你了 达蒙” |
[11:50] | Sounds pretty miserable if you ask me. | 要我说 听上去挺苦逼的 |
[11:52] | Well, I think that was the point. | 目的就是让我苦逼吧 |
[11:56] | I just realized all I had to do was | 我最终意识到 我其实只需要 |
[11:59] | cry some big boy tears | 留几滴男儿泪 |
[12:00] | and tell mommy I was sorry. | 告诉妈妈我很抱歉 |
[12:03] | Glad you got some closure. | 很高兴你得到了了结 |
[12:04] | It did the trick | 而且很好使 |
[12:06] | because right after that, | 因为那之后 |
[12:07] | I went toward the red light in the sky. | 我就飞向了空中的红光 |
[12:21] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[12:23] | How’d you pass your existential dealio? | 你怎么通过你的虚无炼狱的 |
[12:26] | Look who survived. | 看看是谁出来了 |
[12:28] | Look who infested my town | 看看是谁永生不死 |
[12:30] | because he has nothing better to do with his eternity. | 却又闲得蛋疼 就往我的小镇上招来一群臭虫 |
[12:32] | Your brother and I called a truce. | 你弟弟和我休战了 |
[12:34] | Well, I wouldn’t call you taking over my town | 我倒不会把你不经我允许 |
[12:36] | without my permission a truce exactly. | 就占领我的小镇称为休战 |
[12:38] | Well, I suppose it wasn’t so much of a takeover | 我觉得不该说是占领 |
[12:39] | as a walk right in and nobody stopping you. | 更像是大摇大摆走进来 没人拦着 |
[12:42] | You gonna take that, hmm? | 你就这么听他拽吗 |
[12:46] | Today’s all about proving | 今天的重点是证明 |
[12:47] | that you can play well with others, all right? | 你可以跟其他人合作 |
[12:50] | There’s no need to pout. | 不用噘嘴 |
[12:51] | I’m not gonna hurt your precious town. | 我不会伤害你的宝贝小镇的 |
[12:53] | It holds sentimental value for me as well. | 这里只不过对我有些纪念价值 |
[12:56] | This was Lily’s home once. Now it’s mine. | 这里曾是莉莉的家 现在是我的家了 |
[13:01] | Well… | 好了 |
[13:03] | Anyway… | 对了 |
[13:04] | I’m making this about myself | 我光顾说自己了 |
[13:07] | when here you are, back with the living. | 你可是刚刚起死回生呢 |
[13:09] | Congratulations, | 恭喜了 |
[13:11] | although now’s where the real work begins, | 但是 真正的考验现在才开始呢 |
[13:14] | doesn’t it? | 是吧 |
[13:17] | Hey, good luck to you both. | 祝你们好运了 |
[13:22] | Can I get you another one, soldier? | 再给你续一杯吗 士兵 |
[13:28] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:31] | Hey, what are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[13:37] | One too many pieces of vampire trash. | 多得数不过来的吸血鬼垃圾 |
[13:48] | Are you certain you’re still suited to be his wing man? | 你确定你还有资格做他的助攻吗 |
[13:52] | I expect you’re still adjusting yourself. | 你自己应该还在适应呢吧 |
[13:56] | I think I’m handling it. | 我应付得来 |
[13:57] | Thanks. | 多谢关心了 |
[13:58] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:59] | When I first got out, I thought I was… | 我刚出来的时候 我也以为自己 |
[14:01] | handling it, too. | 应付得来 |
[14:10] | This is a nightmare. | 这简直是噩梦 |
[14:12] | Look at him. | 看他啊 |
[14:15] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[14:16] | This is the best blackmail material ever. | 这简直是最棒的勒索材料了 |
[14:18] | In t-minus a few short weeks, | 再过几周 |
[14:20] | these babies are popping out of me | 我就要把孩子生下来 |
[14:22] | and being handed over to him, | 并交给他了 |
[14:24] | their only parent– | 他是他们唯一的亲人 |
[14:25] | – a man who’s hardly inspiring any confidence. – Time. | -而他的表现让人没法信任 -时间到 |
[14:29] | Yes! | 棒 |
[14:34] | That’s terrifying. | 吓死人了 |
[14:35] | You’re never baby-sitting. | 绝对不要你来做保姆 |
[14:36] | Neither of you… ever. | 你也不行 永远不行 |
[14:41] | I made a helmet. | 我做成了个头盔 |
[14:44] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[14:45] | Well, it’s a diaper, not a bomb, | 那是尿布 又不是炸弹 |
[14:47] | though I could dismantle a bomb blindfolded if I needed to. | 不过如果有必要 我也可以蒙眼拆弹 |
[14:50] | There’s nothing funnier than newborns and c4. | 没什么比新生儿和C4炸弹更好笑的了 |
[14:53] | So I shouldn’t store my explosives in the nursery? | 那我就不把爆炸物存放在育婴室里了 |
[14:56] | I think I read that in one of the 20 parenting | 你留在我办公室里的20本 |
[14:58] | magazines you left in my office. | 育儿杂志上好像有写 |
[15:00] | Ok, ok! I get it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[15:01] | I’m the overprotective, no-fun surrogate. | 我是个保护欲过强 没劲的代孕妈妈 |
[15:04] | No. No. Actually, you are | 不不 其实 你是个 |
[15:07] | an incredibly generous friend, who I will forever be indebted to. | 十分慷慨的朋友 我永远欠你个人情 |
[15:11] | Well, it’s not about debt. | 不是欠不欠的 |
[15:12] | As long as you understand | 你得明白 |
[15:14] | once these babies are born, | 等孩子生出来后 |
[15:15] | I will not be on call 24/7 | 我不能全天候待命 |
[15:17] | to burp and bathe and feed | 帮他们拍嗝 洗澡 喂奶 |
[15:19] | and diaper and… | 换尿布 |
[15:20] | I get it, Caroline. | 我懂的 卡罗琳 |
[15:21] | I–I don’t expect that to be your problem. | 我并不想给你添麻烦的 |
[15:24] | Well, it’s not a problem. | 不麻烦啦 |
[15:25] | It’s just that there’s–oof. | 只是有… |
[15:29] | Baby A just kicked. | A宝宝刚刚踢我了 |
[15:31] | Oh, she did? Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:33] | Oh, damn! | 我的天 |
[15:35] | My daughter’s a ninja. | 我女儿是个忍者 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah. There goes baby b. | 是啊 B宝宝也来了 |
[15:38] | Oh, you can tell ’em apart? | 你能分出谁是谁吗 |
[15:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:46] | And I almost had my manhood back. | 我的男性气概差点就恢复了呢 |
[15:48] | Yeah, “Almost” being the operative word. | 嗯 “差点”是重点 |
[15:50] | You just suffocated a doll with a diaper, Donovan. | 你刚刚用尿布憋死了一个娃娃 多诺万 |
[15:53] | Drink up. | 喝吧 |
[15:54] | I can’t. I’m on duty. | 不行 我执勤 |
[15:57] | I don’t know why you even bother. | 我真不知你还在意个什么劲 |
[15:58] | The bad guys aren’t going anywhere, man. | 那些坏人是不会离开的 |
[16:00] | I mean, if anything, they’re multiplying. | 要说起来 他们是越来越多了 |
[16:01] | So that’s it, huh? | 那就这样了吗 |
[16:03] | You’re just gonna give up? | 你就放弃了吗 |
[16:05] | We grew up there, Ty. That is your town. | 我们在那里长大 泰 那也是你的小镇 |
[16:07] | Was my town. | 曾经是 |
[16:09] | Now it’s a cesspool that’s not worth getting killed over. | 现在那里是个不值得你为之送命的污水坑 |
[16:12] | Getting out was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 离开那里是发生在我身上的最好的事 |
[16:17] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[16:22] | Someone who wasn’t invited. | 不速之客 |
[16:26] | Wasn’t sure you’d make it. | 我不确定你真会来 |
[16:27] | Well, anything to postpone studying for midterms. | 只要能推迟期中复习 |
[16:30] | Did you buy off the registry? | 你是根据礼物登记买的吧 |
[16:32] | You mean that list of demands. | 是那张要求清单吗 |
[16:34] | No. See, I refuse to purchase anything called a milk warmer. | 不是 我不想买什么温奶器 |
[16:37] | So instead I bought these tiny, little socks | 所以我买了一些小袜子 |
[16:40] | that for some reason look like laced-up sneakers. | 看起来像系带的运动鞋 |
[16:42] | Socks count as practical. Good. | 袜子也算实用 很好 |
[16:45] | That’s how we’ll sell it to Caroline. | 我们就这么跟卡罗琳说吧 |
[16:46] | Come on. I’ll get you a drink, | 来吧 我给你拿杯酒 |
[16:47] | although, fair warning, | 不过 提醒你 |
[16:50] | they’re in baby bottles. | 都是婴儿瓶装的 |
[16:52] | Infants drinking. | 婴儿喝酒 |
[16:54] | What a lovely image. | 好美妙的场面 |
[16:55] | Can’t say I’m surprised. | 我倒是不惊讶 |
[17:06] | Are you just going to surrender your town to the enemy? | 你就这么把小镇拱手让给敌人吗 |
[17:10] | I get it. You’re a hell-world hangover. | 我懂了 你是地狱世界的宿醉 |
[17:14] | But I already passed the test, Henry. | 我已经通过试炼了 亨利 |
[17:16] | I already admitted my fault. | 我已经认错了 |
[17:17] | You can leave me alone. | 你放过我吧 |
[17:18] | You passed the test, yes, | 你是通过了试炼 |
[17:20] | but you haven’t completed your liberation. | 但你的解放还没完成 |
[17:22] | Oh, yeah. Liberate this. | 是吗 解放这个啊 |
[17:30] | Very realistic head trip. | 好真实的幻觉啊 |
[17:44] | We should probably skip the check. | 我们别买单了 |
[17:59] | So you want to tell me what the heretic’s doing here? | 你要不要告诉我那个异教徒来干吗 |
[18:01] | Probably ’cause I invited her. | 因为我请她来了 |
[18:02] | So we spend all morning killing Julian’s vampires, | 我们一早上都在杀朱利安的吸血鬼 |
[18:04] | then you invite one to Caroline’s shower? | 然后你又请了一个来参加卡罗琳的送礼会吗 |
[18:06] | First of all, she’s not Julian’s. | 首先 她不属于朱利安 |
[18:08] | And second of all, she helped us get Stefan out of that stone. | 其次 她帮助我们把斯特凡从石头里救出来的 |
[18:11] | After she put him in, | 是她把他关进去的 |
[18:12] | after she killed my graduating class, kidnapped Caroline, | 她还杀了我的同届同学 绑架了卡罗琳 |
[18:15] | and then murdered every human at her anniversary party. | 杀了她周年派对上的所有人类 |
[18:18] | I see her studying by herself every day. | 我看到她每天都自己自习 |
[18:20] | And, honestly, I felt bad. | 老实说 我有点过意不去 |
[18:21] | So I invited her. | 所以就请了她过来 |
[18:23] | It’s better to have a powerful heretic | 有个强大的异教徒 |
[18:25] | as a friend than an enemy. | 做朋友而非敌人会更好 |
[18:26] | And I’m quite good at gifts. | 而且我擅长买礼物 |
[18:28] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了这点 |
[18:31] | Perhaps it’s time for me to leave. | 或许我该走了 |
[18:33] | Yeah, perhaps you should. | 是啊 或许是的 |
[18:34] | No, I invited you. You should stay. | 不 我请你来的 你留下吧 |
[18:36] | I would, | 我也想 |
[18:37] | but I’m afraid your friend here may say something inappropriate to me | 但我怕你的朋友会对我说什么过分的话 |
[18:41] | and then find himself never able to speak again. | 然后就再也说不了话了 |
[18:43] | Did you just threaten me? | 你是威胁我吗 |
[18:44] | Oh, I didn’t, actually. | 那不叫威胁 |
[18:46] | That would have looked like this. | 威胁是这样的 |
[18:48] | Take another step toward me | 你再往前走一步 |
[18:50] | and I’ll pluck your vocal cords from your throat | 我就把你的声带从喉咙里揪出来 |
[18:52] | and use them to play a rather sporting game of pin the tail on the deputy. | 用来玩给警官贴尾巴 |
[18:56] | Stop… | 停下 |
[18:58] | Please. | 求你 |
[19:02] | The party was lovely. | 派对办得很好 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:15] | When were you going to tell me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[19:16] | that you lost your grip on reality? | 你产生幻觉了 |
[19:18] | I just did. I like to use visual aids. | 刚刚不说了 我喜欢借助视效 |
[19:20] | You need to tell me what you’re going through | 你得告诉我你的真实情况 |
[19:21] | because it only gets worse from here. | 因为之后只会更加糟糕 |
[19:23] | Worse than you envisioning me as a waiter? | 比你把我看成一个侍应生还糟吗 |
[19:27] | Who was I next? A busboy? A valet? | 我接下来变成了谁 打杂的 代客泊车 |
[19:34] | You were everywhere. | 你无处不在 |
[19:44] | I couldn’t sleep, | 我无法入睡 |
[19:45] | couldn’t eat, couldn’t get you out of my head. | 吃不下饭 无法把你从我脑海里赶出去 |
[19:48] | The only constant I had was Caroline. | 我唯一不变的依靠就是卡罗琳 |
[19:50] | Another nightmare? | 又做恶梦了吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, the same one. | 嗯 还是那个 |
[19:57] | I was in the quarry. I was– | 我在采石场 |
[19:59] | I was drowning. | 溺着水 |
[20:02] | And Damon was there. | 达蒙也在 |
[20:04] | Damon was there? | 达蒙也在 |
[20:07] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[20:10] | Doesn’t matter. It’s over. | 无所谓 结束了 |
[20:14] | Clearly it’s not. | 显然还没结束 |
[20:16] | Whatever you experienced in that rock | 你在石头里的经历 |
[20:18] | is still torturing you somehow. | 还在继续折磨着你 |
[20:22] | You’re lucky you have her to hold on to, brother. | 你很幸运还有她可以依靠 弟弟 |
[20:26] | You’re not here. | 你不在这儿 |
[20:30] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[20:32] | Get out of here, Caroline. | 离开这里 卡罗琳 |
[20:34] | Yeah. Get out of here, Caroline, | 是啊 离开这里 卡罗琳 |
[20:36] | before I rip those babies right out of your belly. | 要不我把你的宝宝从你肚子里揪出来 |
[20:38] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:40] | Stop! It’s not real. It’s not real. | 停下 那不是真的 不是真的 |
[20:52] | But then I pushed her away, too. | 但之后我把她也推开了 |
[20:55] | I lost sight of everything. | 我什么都不管了 |
[20:58] | I barely even noticed when Julian took over our town. | 都没怎么注意到朱利安占领了我们的小镇 |
[21:09] | All I could see was you. | 我满眼里都是你 |
[21:11] | Where’s mom when you need her? | 需要老妈时她怎么不出现 |
[21:13] | ’cause fat chance you’re winning this showdown. | 这场对决你可赢不了 |
[21:17] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在 |
[21:18] | I’m a piece of the stone puzzle. | 我是石头的谜团的一部分 |
[21:21] | If you figure it out, I’ll leave you alone. | 你能猜出来 我就不再纠缠你了 |
[21:26] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[21:28] | I couldn’t get rid of you. | 我无法摆脱你 |
[21:30] | I couldn’t stop seeing you. I couldn’t stop hearing you. | 总是看到你 听到你 |
[21:35] | Nothing else mattered. | 其他我都不在乎了 |
[21:37] | Not our town, not Julian, | 我们的小镇 朱利安 |
[21:41] | not even Caroline. | 甚至卡罗琳 |
[21:43] | All I cared about was making you go away. | 我只想摆脱你 |
[21:49] | So? | 然后呢 |
[21:54] | Pins and needles over here, brother. | 怎么这么紧张 弟弟 |
[21:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[22:03] | I got a can of gasoline. | 我找了一罐汽油 |
[22:05] | I was convinced that the only solution was to burn your actual body. | 我确信唯一的办法就是烧了你的真身 |
[22:10] | I had to stop you from haunting me. | 我得让你停止对我的纠缠 |
[22:13] | I had to get rid of any reminder | 我得摆脱一切 |
[22:14] | of what I went through in the hellstone. | 能提醒我地狱石试炼的东西 |
[22:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:23] | I don’t want him to come back ever. | 我不想要他再回来了 |
[22:26] | I have to get rid of him. | 我得除掉他 |
[22:30] | This isn’t who you are, Stefan. | 你不是这样的 斯特凡 |
[22:34] | You love your brother. | 你爱你哥哥 |
[22:36] | And I know that you would rather die than let him go. | 我知道你宁可死 也不愿放他走 |
[22:48] | Caroline found me just in time. | 卡罗琳及时找到了我 |
[22:50] | Without her, I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself. | 否则 我肯定不能阻止自己 |
[22:53] | I would have set your body on fire to end my own suffering. | 我会把你烧着 以结束我自己的折磨 |
[22:59] | Well, that explains why I smelled like gas when I woke up. | 怪不得我醒来时一股汽油味儿呢 |
[23:28] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[23:31] | I’m not the one you should be worried about. | 你该担心的不是我 |
[23:35] | You should have left me at the grill, Stefan, | 你该把我留在酒吧的 斯特凡 |
[23:38] | Let me deal with the consequences of my own actions, but, no. | 让我去面对我自己行为的后果 但不… |
[23:40] | Saint Stefan to the rescue. | 圣徒斯特凡非要出手相救 |
[23:42] | Always there to clean up his big brother’s messes. | 总要来收拾哥哥的烂摊子 |
[23:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:46] | Quit trying to save me, brother. | 别再试着救我了 弟弟 |
[23:48] | This is what your brother did to Ellis. | 你哥哥就是这么对埃利斯的 |
[23:51] | He didn’t know what he was doing. | 他并不清楚自己在做什么 |
[23:53] | Really? He was just fishing around for his liver | 是吗 他不过是在摸他的肝脏 |
[23:55] | and came across his heart? | 却碰巧摸到了他的心 |
[23:56] | I promise I will get him under control. | 我保证 我会控制好他的 |
[23:59] | Well, I strongly recommend you find him first. | 那我强烈建议你先找到他 |
[24:03] | What? | 什么 |
[24:08] | He was just here. | 他刚刚还在的 |
[24:09] | Hmm, no, I assure you he was not. | 不 我保证 他不在 |
[24:11] | You were alone when I arrived. | 我赶到时 你是一个人 |
[24:14] | You were talking to yourself. | 而且在自言自语 |
[24:16] | Perhaps that stone isn’t finished with you after all. | 或许那石头跟你还没完事呢 |
[24:20] | In the meantime, if either you or your brother | 在此期间 如果你或者你哥哥 |
[24:24] | harm one of my men again, | 再敢伤害我的人 |
[24:27] | I will gut the one of you | 我就宰了你们其中一个 |
[24:28] | and feed the other the entrails. | 然后把内脏喂给另一个吃 |
[24:54] | Thanks for stepping away from babyland. | 谢谢你从婴儿镇出来见我 |
[24:55] | Anything to avoid a guessing game | 只要能逃过 |
[24:56] | about how big Caroline’s belly is. | 猜卡罗琳肚子多大的游戏 |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:00] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[25:02] | I need to see Elena. | 我得见埃琳娜 |
[25:03] | That’s not an option. | 这不行 |
[25:04] | Wait. I just want to see her face for a minute. | 等等 我只想看看她的脸 |
[25:07] | A little reminder that everything’s gonna be ok, you know? | 提醒我 一切都会好起来 |
[25:09] | When you gave me her coffin, | 你把她的棺材给我时 |
[25:10] | you made me swear to not let anybody see her, | 你逼我发誓绝不让任何人见她 |
[25:11] | especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[25:14] | I was feeling a little sentimental. | 我就是想她了 |
[25:16] | You told me that’s what you would say. | 你说过你会这么说的 |
[25:17] | You figured at some point, you’d get impatient | 你觉得你有一天会失去耐心 |
[25:19] | or lose your nerve or have a really bad day. | 或者丧失勇气 或者心情非常不好 |
[25:21] | You said under no circumstance am I allowed to give her to you. | 是你说无论如何我绝不能把她给你的 |
[25:24] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[25:26] | I know what happened the other night. | 我知道那晚发生了什么 |
[25:28] | I know you’re sick. | 我知道你有问题 |
[25:30] | Where is Stefan anyway? | 斯特凡呢 |
[25:31] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[25:32] | we can walk upstairs right now | 我们可以现在上楼去 |
[25:33] | and turn that baby shower into a bloodbath | 把婴儿送礼会变成一场屠杀 |
[25:36] | or you can take me to see my girl. | 或者 你可以带我去见我的女人 |
[25:43] | No muss, no fuss. Just… | 不惹什么麻烦 就… |
[25:46] | just a little visit, ok? | 就是去看看她 好吗 |
[26:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:26] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[26:35] | Grove Hill P.D. | 格罗夫希尔警局 |
[26:35] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[26:38] | Officer, look, I am a cop, too. | 警官 我也是个警察 |
[26:39] | If you let me just show you my badge. | 我给你看我的警徽 |
[26:44] | Mr. Donovan. | 多诺万先生 |
[26:47] | The good news is you actually have a valid license, | 好消息是 你的证据有效 |
[26:49] | which means at some point you did learn how to drive. | 那么你的确学过开车 |
[26:53] | The bad news is that can only mean | 坏消息是 这样一来 |
[26:55] | you’re swerving between lanes because you’re drunk. | 你肯定是喝醉了才会那样变道 |
[26:57] | I’m not drunk. I had a couple drinks at a party… | 我没喝醉 我在派对上喝了几杯 |
[26:59] | Step out of the car, please, now. | 请马上从车上下来 |
[27:03] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[27:21] | Nice security, he said with contempt. | 好安全啊 他轻蔑地说 |
[27:31] | You told me to keep her safe, and I did. | 你叫我保护好她 我做到了 |
[27:34] | You don’t need to secure someone | 如果没人知道她在哪 |
[27:35] | if no one knows where they are. | 就不用格外保护了 |
[28:03] | Me again. | 又是我 |
[28:04] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:07] | No. | 不 |
[28:23] | Excuse me for one second. | 失陪一下 |
[28:26] | Why didn’t you answer your phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[28:27] | I’m sorry. I was using it for the playlist. | 抱歉 我拿去放音乐了 |
[28:30] | Are–are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:31] | Has Damon been here? | 达蒙来过吗 |
[28:32] | No. Why would he be? | 没有 他为什么会来 |
[28:33] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[28:34] | I thought he was with me, and then he wasn’t. And… | 我以为他跟我在一起 可他却不见了 |
[28:35] | Ok, ok, Stefan, | 好了 斯特凡 |
[28:37] | just calm down. Focus. | 冷静下来 集中精神 |
[28:40] | Hey, wha–what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:42] | It’s happening again. | 又开始了 |
[28:46] | Look, I was talking to Damon, | 我本来在跟达蒙讲话 |
[28:47] | and I think he was there, | 我以为他在的 |
[28:47] | but now I don’t know when he left. | 但现在我不知道他是什么时候走的 |
[28:50] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[28:52] | You’re ok. | 你没事的 |
[28:53] | No, I’m not. And neither is he. | 不 我有事 他也有事 |
[29:03] | Can’t you find someone else to haunt? | 你就不能去纠缠别人吗 |
[29:06] | I can’t leave until you find liberation. | 你不解放自己 我就不能离开 |
[29:10] | You’re still denying your nature. | 你还在否认你的天性 |
[29:12] | You haven’t let go of what’s holding you back. | 你并没有放弃拖累你的东西 |
[29:14] | What does that hellstone have to do with my true nature? | 那块地狱石跟我的本性有什么关系 |
[29:17] | A Phoenix Stone. It doesn’t trap you. | 那是凤凰石 它的功能不是困住你 |
[29:21] | It frees you… | 而是释放你 |
[29:22] | To be reborn as your true self. | 让你重生为真实的自己 |
[29:26] | You want to see my true self? | 你想见识我的本性 |
[29:28] | I need to go find Damon. | 我得去找达蒙 |
[29:29] | No, you don’t. You know what? | 不 不行 告诉你 |
[29:31] | We are going to take care of you first. | 我们要先照顾好你 |
[29:33] | How are you gonna take care of me? | 你要怎么照顾我 |
[29:34] | My soul was literally trapped in a rock. | 我的灵魂被困在一块石头里了啊 |
[29:36] | Yeah, until you passed some kind of test. | 是啊 直到你通过了个什么试炼 |
[29:38] | You never told me how you earned your freedom. | 你一直没告诉我你是怎么自由的 |
[29:40] | Bonnie pulled me out with a spell. You know that. | 邦妮用咒语把我救出来的 你知道 |
[29:42] | No. Something else happened in that hell-world, | 不对 你在地狱世界还经历了别的事 |
[29:44] | something that you won’t admit. | 而你又不肯承认 |
[29:46] | You can’t keep hiding like this, Stefan. | 你不能再这么瞒下去了 斯特凡 |
[29:48] | You can’t. Just, please, let me help you. | 你不能 求你 让我帮你吧 |
[29:51] | There’s nothing we can do about it now, ok? | 我们现在也做不了什么了 |
[29:56] | Ah, you have to tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[29:59] | It’s the only way that we’re gonna get through it. | 只有这样我们才能撑过去 |
[30:02] | You have to try. | 你得试试 |
[30:03] | Just…god. You can’t go on like this. | 天呐 你不能再这么下去了 |
[30:11] | I was living in a repeating loop of misery. | 我一直循环生活在痛苦之中 |
[30:17] | Every loop ended with Damon dragging me into the quarry. | 而每次到最后 都是达蒙把我拖去采石场 |
[30:22] | The water was black and freezing. | 水很黑很冷 |
[30:26] | We were drowning together. | 我们一起溺在水里 |
[30:29] | Every time I tried to swim to the surface, | 每次我想游上来 |
[30:33] | he dragged me back down. | 他又把我拽下去 |
[30:38] | Every time I tried to save him, I died, too. | 每次我努力救他 我也会死 |
[30:43] | I finally realized that there was only way to escape. | 最终我意识到 想解脱只有一个办法 |
[30:47] | If I wanted to survive, | 如果我想生还 |
[30:49] | I had to go on without him. | 我得自己离开 |
[30:54] | So I let him go. | 所以我放手了 |
[31:08] | I abandoned him. | 我抛弃了他 |
[31:12] | I let my brother drown | 我让我哥哥淹死了 |
[31:15] | so I could save myself. | 好自救 |
[31:18] | So that’s why you’re hallucinating him? | 所以你才一直幻觉看到他吗 |
[31:23] | Because some faux version of your brother is upset | 因为一个假的你哥哥在气你 |
[31:28] | with something that you did in a fake reality? | 在假的现实中做的事 |
[31:31] | The hellstone is trying to tell me something. | 地狱石是想告诉我什么 |
[31:35] | It’s trying to prove a point. | 想证明一个观点 |
[31:37] | I will never be happy | 如果我想得到幸福 |
[31:41] | until Damon is out of my life for good. | 就必须跟达蒙一刀两断 |
[31:47] | Do you really believe that? | 你真那么想吗 |
[31:55] | You took my words to heart, did you? | 我的话你听进去了啊 |
[31:59] | Shut up. I’m not doing this with you anymore. | 闭嘴 我不要再跟你玩了 |
[32:02] | I told you to leave me alone. | 我叫你别来纠缠我的 |
[32:07] | Now I’m gonna end this. | 现在 我要了结这一切 |
[32:18] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:19] | You’re not doing it with me anymore. | 你的确没在跟我玩了 |
[32:25] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[32:28] | – I promised you liberation. – No. | -我保证让你解放的 -不 |
[32:30] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[32:31] | This was necessary, Damon. | 必须这么做 达蒙 |
[32:32] | She held you back from being the monster | 她让你不能遵从你的本性 |
[32:35] | you really are. | 做一个禽兽 |
[32:36] | No. Elena! | 不 埃琳娜 |
[32:40] | Oh, my God. No. | 天呐 不 |
[32:44] | No! No, Elena! | 不 不 埃琳娜 |
[32:51] | Oh, God. Elena. | 天呐 埃琳娜 |
[33:03] | In case it wasn’t obvious, | 如果你没领会 |
[33:04] | today was supposed to be a fresh start. | 今天本该是个新的开始 |
[33:06] | Oh, spare me the lecture. | 别教训我了 |
[33:07] | What the hell is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[33:08] | I was trying to be nice to you. | 我是想善待你 |
[33:10] | After I left your wretched party, | 我离开你的破派对后 |
[33:12] | I found this in my mail. | 在我的邮箱里发现了这个 |
[33:14] | Is this your idea of a joke? | 这是你的玩笑吗 |
[33:16] | Postcard? | 明信片 |
[33:19] | You have a pen pal. | 你有笔友喽 |
[33:20] | If you sent this, you’d best admit it now | 如果这是你寄的 你最好赶紧承认 |
[33:22] | before I squeeze the truth from your trachea. | 否则我掐着你的气管逼你说 |
[33:25] | Why would I send this to you? | 我为什么要把这个寄给你 |
[33:26] | And even if I did, what’s so scary about the alphabet? | 就算是我寄的 字母表有什么吓人的 |
[33:29] | It’s a warning… | 这是警告 |
[33:31] | from the huntress. | 是女猎人寄来的 |
[33:33] | You’re saying that like I should know who that is. | 你说得好像这人我该认识似的 |
[33:34] | You certainly know her weapon. | 你知道她的武器 |
[33:38] | A sword. | 一把剑 |
[33:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:41] | Custom-made for her. | 为她订制的 |
[33:43] | She used it to put Julian in the stone | 她用剑把朱利安封进了凤凰石 |
[33:45] | along with thousands of other vampires. | 还有其他几千个吸血鬼 |
[33:47] | She’s ruthless. | 她冷血无情 |
[33:48] | Once you’ve been marked by her sword, | 如果你被她的剑标记了 |
[33:51] | she never stops hunting you. | 她就会不休不止地寻找你 |
[33:53] | That’s how Beau got his scar. | 博尔的疤就是那么来的 |
[33:56] | She’ll come to him now. | 她要来找他了 |
[33:56] | She’ll come for all of us. | 她要来找我们所有人了 |
[33:58] | Then how do we stop her? | 那我们怎么阻止她 |
[33:59] | There’s no stopping her ever. | 她是不可阻挡的 |
[34:01] | And there’s no “we” involved. | 而且也没什么”我们”可言 |
[34:02] | Besides, she’s not after you, | 而且她要的又不是你 |
[34:04] | so it’s really not your concern. | 所以这不关你事 |
[34:05] | If my friends’ lives are in danger, | 如果我的朋友有危险 |
[34:08] | I’m not gonna stand by and do nothing. | 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[34:17] | Then what do you propose we do? | 那你说我们怎么办 |
[34:26] | All right, officer Donovan, you’re clear to go. | 好了 多诺万警官 你可以走了 |
[34:29] | But I can’t let you drive yourself home. | 但你不能自己开车回家 |
[34:31] | I think I’ll wait it out. | 那我在这儿等酒醒吧 |
[34:33] | Sure you don’t want to call a friend? | 真不想叫个朋友来吗 |
[34:35] | That girl who does our turndown service just left. | 那个给我们做夜床服务的女生刚走 |
[34:37] | I’m a little light in the friend department right now. | 我现在朋友有点少 |
[34:44] | I heard about your graduation– | 我听说你毕业典礼的事了 |
[34:47] | the whole freak mining fire thing. | 奇怪的矿井火灾事故 |
[34:52] | I can’t imagine what it’d be like to lose half my class. | 我无法想象失去一半同学是什么感觉 |
[34:56] | Sorry you had to go through that. | 很抱歉你要经历那种事 |
[34:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:01] | It’s weird town officials didn’t get FEMA involved | 很奇怪 小镇官员没有叫联邦应急管理局来 |
[35:04] | or at least increase emergency response. | 或者至少增派应急人员 |
[35:07] | It’s almost like everyone’s resigned | 就好像大家都决定 |
[35:09] | to letting the fires burn out on their own. | 让火自己烧尽 |
[35:12] | Yeah. That’s the way it seems. | 是啊 看来是如此 |
[35:15] | Except if everyone sits around doing nothing, | 只是如果大家都袖手旁观 |
[35:17] | there’s not gonna be a town left. | 那小镇会不复存在的 |
[35:21] | Anyway, good night. | 总之 晚安 |
[35:28] | Oh, and, uh, one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[35:34] | What the hell did we find in your truck? | 我们在你车里找到的是什么 |
[36:09] | I think that I should wash these onesies | 我觉得我该先用低敏清洁剂 |
[36:12] | with the hypoallergenic detergent first. | 洗洗这些连体衣 |
[36:15] | Where are the keys to the laundry room? | 洗衣房的钥匙在哪 |
[36:16] | It’s midnight, Caroline. | 这都午夜了 卡罗琳 |
[36:18] | I mean, we’ve got plenty of time to take care of all this stuff. | 我们有的是时间处理这些东西 |
[36:21] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[36:21] | We should also really get a head start on those car seats | 我们该赶紧开始处理车座椅了 |
[36:24] | because I read somewhere | 因为我在哪读到过 |
[36:25] | that first-time parents are just always messing those up. | 初做父母的人总搞不定座椅 |
[36:28] | And did you happen to notice if the monitor | 你有没有看监控 |
[36:30] | came with little batteries? | 是不是带小电池 |
[36:31] | You don’t have any around here. | 你家里可没有 |
[36:33] | And the last thing that you need are just | 回头千万不能 |
[36:34] | these screaming, crying babies in the middle of the night, | 宝宝们大半夜又哭又闹 |
[36:36] | and you can’t even hear them. | 而你都没听到 |
[36:38] | Hey, what’s going on with you? You ok? | 你是怎么了 你没事吧 |
[36:48] | When were you gonna tell me that you’re leaving? | 你打算什么时候告诉我你要走 |
[36:51] | When I officially got the job. | 等我正式得到工作的 |
[36:53] | And what’s wrong with the job that you have now? | 你现在的工作怎么不好了 |
[36:55] | There’s nothing wrong with the job. | 这份工作没什么 |
[36:58] | It’s the place. | 是这地方 |
[36:59] | Faculty day care. Hello! | 教工日托所诶 |
[37:02] | And you have preschool right here on the campus. | 而且校园里就有幼儿园 |
[37:05] | Caroline, I am not raising my kids anywhere near Mystic Falls | 卡罗琳 我绝不会在神秘瀑布镇附近养大孩子 |
[37:09] | – or Whitmore college or– – Vampires. | -还要远离惠特莫大学 和 -吸血鬼 |
[37:14] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[37:16] | Look, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:17] | I thought all this baby stuff bonanza, you know, | 我以为这堆婴儿礼品 |
[37:20] | all this single parent on their own– | 单亲父亲什么的… |
[37:25] | Yeah. No, it was. | 是啊 是这样 |
[37:28] | Caroline, I was under the impression, | 卡罗琳 我以为 |
[37:30] | you know, that once the babies were born… | 等孩子生下来 |
[37:34] | that you weren’t gonna be involved. | 你就不打算再参与了 |
[37:43] | Uh, no. I won’t, | 是啊 我不会了 |
[37:45] | because they’re not mine. | 因为孩子不是我的 |
[37:46] | They’re yours and Jo’s. | 是你和乔的 |
[37:49] | Anyway, I actually think it’s really smart. | 总之 其实我觉得这样也好 |
[37:53] | You know, safety first. | 安全第一嘛 |
[37:57] | You and your babies should get as far away from here as you can. | 你和你的孩子应该尽可能远离这里 |
[38:10] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[38:11] | Out. | 出去了 |
[38:14] | I had to clear my head. | 我得理清头绪 |
[38:21] | I let you go. | 我放弃了你 |
[38:23] | In my virtual hell, we were drowning together. | 在我的地狱里 我们一起淹溺的时候 |
[38:27] | And the only way for me to escape was to turn my back on you. | 逃离的唯一办法 就是背弃你 |
[38:31] | And everything I’ve been hallucinating since was to | 而自此之后 我的一切幻觉都是为了 |
[38:36] | drive that point home. | 把这点记在心里 |
[38:39] | Of course it was. | 当然了 |
[38:42] | The only way for you to be the hero | 你唯一成为英雄 |
[38:43] | and have a happy ending is to leave me in your wake. | 获得幸福的办法 就是留下我 |
[38:48] | How do you figure? | 为什么这么说 |
[38:49] | Because my true self is dark, brother. | 因为我本性是黑暗的 弟弟 |
[38:55] | And all that light just keeps getting in the way… | 而光明这是障碍 |
[39:00] | keeping me from being who I really am. | 让我不能做真实的自己 |
[39:04] | Which is what? | 那是什么 |
[39:05] | Reckless? Manipulative? | 鲁莽 操纵他人 |
[39:10] | Selfish? | 自私 |
[39:12] | Sounds about right. | 差不多 |
[39:15] | Yeah. It is. | 嗯 是啊 |
[39:21] | But you’re also my brother. | 但你也是我哥哥 |
[39:26] | I’m not gonna give up on you. Not now, | 我不会放弃你的 现在不会 |
[39:29] | not ever. | 将来也不会 |
[39:32] | You’re stuck with me, Damon. | 你甩不掉我 达蒙 |
[39:34] | I need you to know that. | 你得知道这一点 |
[39:44] | Stefan, I, uh…I… | 斯特凡 我 |
[39:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:53] | I, um… | 我… |
[39:56] | Whatever it is, you can tell me. | 不管是什么 你可以告诉我的 |
[40:10] | We’re out of bourbon. | 我们波本酒喝光了 |
[40:17] | Is that it? | 就这事吗 |
[40:22] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[40:27] | Here’s to drowning together. | 敬一起淹死 |
[40:39] | We apologize for the interruption to your current program. | 很抱歉打断了正常节目的播出 |
[40:42] | My name is Caroline. | 我叫卡罗琳 |
[40:43] | Please listen carefully. | 请听好 |
[40:45] | I have an urgent message for Stefan Salvatore. | 我有紧急消息给斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[40:48] | We apologize for the interruption… | 很抱歉打断了… |
[41:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[41:09] | I thought you were in Mystic Falls. | 我以为你还在神秘瀑布镇 |
[41:12] | I had to stop by and visit some buddies at Dallas PD | 我去达拉斯警局见了个朋友 |
[41:14] | and convince them that this hostage thing was a hoax. Get up. | 让他们相信什么人质危机不过是恶作剧 起来 |
[41:18] | You can put the gun down. | 你可以把枪放下了 |
[41:20] | Get up. | 起来 |
[41:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:24] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[41:25] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[41:26] | You already did what we needed. | 你已经帮我们达成目的了 |
[41:28] | We? You’re helping her? | 我们 你在帮她 |
[41:29] | You’re the easiest way to get to Stefan. | 你是抓到斯特凡最简单的办法 |
[41:31] | Don’t take it personally. | 别太往心里去 |
[41:32] | “Don’t take it personally”? | “别往心里去” |
[41:34] | I have a family, Matt. | 我有家庭 马特 |
[41:35] | So did I, and a girlfriend and a life. | 我也有过 有女友 有生活 |
[41:38] | And now I don’t. | 现在什么都没了 |
[41:39] | So your problems don’t mean anything to me anymore. | 所以你的烦恼对我来说不再有任何意义了 |
[41:43] | Now, go. | 走吧 |
[41:44] | Get out of sight and stay out of sight | 离开这里 别出来添乱 |
[41:46] | until the huntress gets what she wants. | 直到女猎人如愿以偿 |