时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who’s thirsty? | 谁渴了 |
[00:04] | Julian took over our town. | 朱利安接管了小镇 |
[00:05] | I suppose it wasn’t so much of a takeover | 我想走进来都没人拦 |
[00:07] | as a walk right in, nobody stopping you. | 也不能算得上是接管吧 |
[00:10] | Alaric’s babies are the future of the coven. | 阿拉里克的孩子是巫师团的未来 |
[00:12] | They’re inside of you. | 他们在你体内 |
[00:13] | I’m done, Mary Lou. It’s over. | 我受够了 玛丽·路 结束了 |
[00:16] | I found this is my mail. | 我在邮件里发现了这个 |
[00:18] | It’s a warning from the Huntress. | 这是女猎人寄来的警告 |
[00:19] | Once you’ve been marked by her sword, | 如果你被她的剑标记了 |
[00:21] | she never stops hunting you. | 她就会不休不止地寻找你 |
[00:22] | There’s no stopping her, ever. | 她是不可阻挡的 |
[00:24] | If my friends’ lives are in danger, | 如果我的朋友有危险 |
[00:25] | I’m not gonna stand by and do nothing. | 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[00:27] | You came out of the Phoenix Stone, | 你从凤凰石里出来 |
[00:30] | but you thought you were still inside of it. | 但你以为你还没出来 |
[00:31] | Hell messes with you, Damon. | 地狱会折磨你 达蒙 |
[00:33] | – But post-hell… – Peekaboo. | -但出了地狱后 -躲猫猫 |
[00:35] | …is much worse. | 情况会更糟 |
[00:36] | Can’t you find someone else to haunt?! | 你就不能去纠缠别人吗 |
[00:38] | I can’t leave until you find liberation. | 你不解放自己 我就不能离开 |
[00:41] | I’m not doing this with you anymore. | 我不要再跟你玩了 |
[00:45] | I promised you liberation. | 我保证让你解放的 |
[00:48] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[01:07] | You okay, man? | 没事吧 哥们 |
[01:13] | Mind giving me a hand? | 拉我一把好吗 |
[01:18] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这儿做什么呢 |
[01:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:20] | I thought it would make me feel better. | 我以为这会让我好受点呢 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | Should I call someone or…? | 需要我替你打给谁吗 |
[01:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[01:27] | It’s Cooper. | 库珀 |
[01:29] | Cooper, | 库珀 |
[01:30] | you ever done something so unspeakably horrific | 你有没有做过特别恶劣的坏事 |
[01:32] | you couldn’t even look yourself in the mirror? | 事后都不愿照镜子看着自己 |
[01:34] | Like, it literally makes you ill | 看到自己的模样 |
[01:36] | to see your own reflection? | 会让你觉得反胃 |
[01:39] | And be honest now. | 说实话哦 |
[01:41] | I ran over my girlfriend’s cat | 我几个月前 |
[01:42] | a couple months ago and didn’t tell her. | 把女友的猫压死没告诉她 |
[01:43] | Even though it was an accident, | 虽然只是意外 |
[01:45] | I threw the body in a supermarket dumpster. | 我把猫的尸体丢在超市垃圾箱里了 |
[01:46] | I killed the love of my life. | 我杀了我的挚爱 |
[01:49] | Burned her alive while she was asleep. | 她熟睡时把她烧死了 |
[01:51] | I also beat one of her best friends | 如果都要说的话 |
[01:52] | till he was unconscious and left him for dead, | 我还把她一个好朋友打昏 |
[01:53] | if we’re keeping score. | 留他等死来着 |
[01:58] | I think I’m just gonna go. | 我还是走吧 |
[02:01] | Actually, I can use a ride. | 其实 我需要搭个车 |
[02:07] | I thought Elena had changed me. | 我以为埃琳娜已经改变了我 |
[02:09] | I thought she made me a better man, but… | 我以为她把我变成好人了 但是 |
[02:11] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[02:13] | I was so wrong. | 我错得太离谱了 |
[02:14] | It was always gonna end up this way. | 最后注定会是这样 |
[02:16] | With me destroying her. | 我毁了她 |
[02:17] | That’s what my whole tour of duty in the Phoenix Stone taught me | 我在凤凰石里的经历就告诉我 |
[02:19] | is that I’m permanently damaged goods. | 我永远都是残次品 |
[02:21] | You ever feel that way, Cooper? | 你有过这样的感觉吗 库珀 |
[02:26] | Not really. | 没有过 |
[02:27] | Well, you’re lucky. | 那算你走运 |
[02:28] | Coop, I’m gonna kill you now. | 库珀 我要杀你了 |
[02:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:33] | Oh, it’s nothing personal. I’m hungry, you’re food. | 别往心里去 我饿了 你是食物 |
[02:35] | Think of it as a stop at a drive-thru window. | 就像是在汽车餐馆停靠一下 |
[02:37] | You know, you’ll be afraid, I won’t care. | 你会害怕 而我不在乎 |
[02:39] | Honestly, I can’t imagine caring about anyone ever again. | 老实说 我觉得我再也不会在乎任何人了 |
[02:43] | Not a single solitary soul. | 一个灵魂都不在乎 |
[03:11] | Dear Elena, | 亲爱的埃琳娜 |
[03:13] | I realized I haven’t written in a while. | 我发现我挺久没写日记了 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:16] | Apparently, pregnancy eats at your brain. | 看来一孕傻三年 |
[03:18] | Anyway, we all miss you. | 总之 我们都想你 |
[03:20] | And Stefan’s finally bouncing back | 斯特凡总算从他 |
[03:21] | from his days in that Phoenix Stone hell. | 在凤凰石地狱的经历中恢复过来了 |
[03:24] | But he’s worried about Damon. | 但他在担心达蒙 |
[03:25] | A lot more so than usual. | 比以往更加担心 |
[03:29] | Sorry, I was trying to track down my brother. | 抱歉 我去找我哥哥了 |
[03:32] | Curly fries or waffle? | 扭扭薯条还是华夫饼 |
[03:33] | I brought both. | 我都买了 |
[03:34] | All of them, everything. | 都要 |
[03:36] | Gimme, gimme, gimme! | 都给我 |
[03:38] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[03:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:40] | Are you talking to me or are you talking to the fries? | “你”是我还是薯条 |
[03:43] | Do you want me to lie to you? | 你要我撒谎吗 |
[03:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你的 |
[03:48] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[03:49] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[03:50] | Let me just chow down this cheeseburger, | 等我把芝士汉堡吃掉 |
[03:51] | and then I will help you track him down. | 就帮你去找他 |
[03:55] | Are they kicking again? | 又胎动了吗 |
[03:56] | Mm-hmm, yeah. Just… | 是啊 我… |
[04:00] | Yeah, that wasn’t very nice. | 这可不太好 |
[04:02] | Hey, you okay? | 没事吧 |
[04:04] | I think I should just, um… | 我觉得我最好… |
[04:06] | I’m just gonna stand up. | 我要站起来 |
[04:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | For a second. | 就站一下下 |
[04:13] | Hey, hey, Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[04:16] | Hey, Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[04:17] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[04:20] | So, crossbow, | 十字弓 |
[04:22] | stake gun, wooden ammo, | 木桩枪 木质子弹 |
[04:25] | grenades filled with, uh… | 手榴弹 里面装了 |
[04:28] | Vervain. | 马鞭草 |
[04:28] | Vervain, right. | 马鞭草 好吧 |
[04:30] | And you confiscated this stuff from a group | 这堆东西是从一群僵尸末日 |
[04:33] | of zombie apocalypse survivalists? | 幸存主义者那里没收来的吗 |
[04:36] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[04:38] | I heard Mystic Falls has become a nutball magnet | 我听说了神秘瀑布镇变成了吸引各种 |
[04:40] | for all sorts of supernatural thrill-seekers. | 寻求超自然惊险之旅的疯子聚集地 |
[04:43] | People have a lot of spare time on their hands. | 很多人特别闲 |
[04:46] | – Anything else, Officer Ares? – No. | -还有别的事吗 阿瑞斯警官 -没了 |
[04:48] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[04:54] | Here’s your wallet, keys and phone. | 给你的钱包 钥匙和电话 |
[04:58] | PS– your MatchaSingle.Com | 还有 你的红娘网 |
[05:00] | notifications are blowing up. | 配对通知都爆表了 |
[05:02] | Lucky you. Mine’s crickets. | 真幸运 我的可冷清了 |
[05:05] | You can call me Penny, by the way. | 对了 你可以喊我潘妮 |
[05:08] | And I didn’t officially book you last night, | 我昨晚并没正式登记收押你 |
[05:10] | so you know, you’re welcome. | 不客气了 |
[05:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | Hey, chin up. | 振作点 |
[05:16] | Turns out they aren’t letting your town burn to the ground after all. | 据说他们不打算让你们小镇就那么烧毁 |
[05:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:19] | My friend Doug got a call | 我朋友道格今早 |
[05:21] | from the Mystic Falls city planning office this morning. | 收到了神秘瀑布市政规划局的电话 |
[05:24] | They said he should come reclaim his house today. | 他们说他今天可以去领房 |
[05:26] | Something about the fire-risk zone being reevaluated? | 说是火警危险区进行了重新评估 |
[05:31] | Do you know what street Doug lives on? | 你知道道格住在哪条街上吗 |
[05:37] | Just to make things interesting. | 为了让游戏更好玩 |
[05:42] | Bull’s-eye! | 正中 |
[05:45] | And for your courage, my bold friend, | 奖励你的勇气 勇敢的朋友 |
[05:47] | how would you like to make your new home | 你想把和谐街224号 |
[05:49] | at 224 Harmony Lane? | 作为新家吗 |
[05:50] | Mr. and Mrs. Leonard here | 莱纳德先生和太太 |
[05:53] | have been called back to town so that they might invite you in. | 专程被叫回来好请你进屋 |
[05:58] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁 |
[05:59] | I’ll give it a go. | 我来试试 |
[06:01] | Isn’t this cozy? | 真舒服啊 |
[06:03] | How nice it must feel to be surrounded by degenerate yes-men. | 被一群唯唯诺诺的堕落之徒环绕一定很棒吧 |
[06:06] | How safe it must seem. | 肯定感觉很安全吧 |
[06:08] | Valerie, I’m struggling to comprehend you showing your face | 瓦莱丽 我无法理解你怎么敢靠近我 |
[06:11] | within 200 miles of me. | 200英里范围内 |
[06:13] | I really only wanted to give you something that was | 我只是想给你一件误 |
[06:15] | delivered to me by mistake. | 寄给我的东西 |
[06:21] | It’s a shame someone won’t be letting you feel safe for long. | 真可惜 很快就有人要让你觉得不安全了 |
[06:31] | Phesmatos invenira venatrixos | [咒语] |
[06:33] | isto gladulla onyx. | [咒语] |
[06:35] | Phesmatos invenira | [咒语] |
[06:36] | venatrixos isto gladulla onyx. | [咒语] |
[06:41] | Ohio? Are you sure this isn’t a prank or something? | 俄亥俄州 这真的不是恶作剧吗 |
[06:43] | It’s not a prank. | 不是恶作剧 |
[06:45] | A ruthless killing machine is on her way to hunt us all down. | 一个冷血杀人机器正要冲我们所有人来 |
[06:47] | But why announce herself with a cryptic postcard? | 为什么要用神秘的明信片宣告自己的到来呢 |
[06:50] | Isn’t the element of surprise a basic principle | 难道猎杀吸血鬼不都是需要 |
[06:52] | of good vampire hunting? | 奇袭的吗 |
[06:53] | Not for Rayna Cruz. | 蕾娜·科鲁兹不需要 |
[06:55] | Rayna has a taste for taunting her victims. | 蕾娜喜欢戏弄她的猎物 |
[06:58] | Like a cat nibbling the legs off a spider. | 就像猫啃掉蜘蛛的腿 |
[07:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[07:06] | You got one, too. | 你也收到了 |
[07:10] | And what about Julian? | 朱利安呢 |
[07:11] | No. | 没有 |
[07:12] | But I said we’d take care of the problem. | 但我说我们会解决的 |
[07:14] | For all our sakes. | 为了我们所有人 |
[07:15] | Your vampire huntress is currently | 你们那位吸血鬼女猎人目前 |
[07:17] | residing somewhere in Cincinnati. | 在辛辛那提的什么地方 |
[07:19] | Let’s get going, Nora. | 那我们去吧 诺拉 |
[07:21] | The sooner she’s dead, the better. | 她越早死掉越好 |
[07:22] | Do think I just did that locator spell for a tune-up? | 你以为我施那个定位咒是闲得吗 |
[07:25] | I’m going with you. | 我要一起去 |
[07:27] | We’re good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Uh, I wasn’t asking. | 我又没征求你意见 |
[07:30] | The last thing I need is a so-called | 我最不需要的就是 |
[07:31] | ruthless killing machine | 一个什么冷血杀人机器 |
[07:32] | going after any of my friends. | 追杀我的朋友 |
[07:34] | I need to protect them and it’s not like | 我得保护他们 我又不能 |
[07:36] | I can trust either one of you to take her down. | 信任你俩能干掉她 |
[07:37] | And what makes you think we trust you? | 你凭什么觉得我们信任你 |
[07:39] | I trust her. | 我信任她 |
[07:40] | She actually cares about the well-being of others. | 她在乎其他人的死活 |
[07:43] | Unlike you, who only cares about pleasing Julian. | 跟你不一样 你只在乎取悦朱利安 |
[07:49] | I call shotgun. | 我要副驾 |
[07:59] | – When did you get this? – There it is. | -你什么时候收到的 -出现了 |
[08:01] | That’s the look I’ve been yearning to see. | 我一直想看到的表情 |
[08:03] | Why, Julian, dare I say you seem afraid? | 朱利安 你莫非是怕了吗 |
[08:06] | What a shame to think you just made yourself a home here, | 多么遗憾 你刚刚在这里安了家 |
[08:09] | and now you have to run. | 现在又得逃跑了 |
[08:12] | Kyle, if you kill this shrew right now, | 凯尔 马上杀了这泼妇 |
[08:15] | I’ll throw in the Lincoln family Buick. | 我就给你林肯家的别克 |
[08:24] | Well, I feel happier. | 这下我开心多了 |
[08:26] | What did I say would happen | 我之前说 |
[08:27] | if you ever harmed one of my men again? | 你如果再动我的人 会怎么样来着 |
[08:32] | Hmm, I think | 好像是 |
[08:34] | it was something about you gutting me | 要把我开膛破肚 |
[08:35] | and feeding my entrails to Stefan. | 然后拿我的肠子肚子喂斯特凡 |
[08:40] | Bring it on. | 来啊 |
[08:53] | She’s napping now, | 她睡了 |
[08:54] | but she’s okay. | 她没事 |
[08:56] | Her heart’s a little weak, | 心脏有点弱 |
[08:57] | but the babies appear to be totally fine. | 但胎儿似乎完全没事 |
[08:58] | Are you sure? She collapsed. | 确定吗 她昏倒了 |
[09:00] | That’s not normal. | 这不正常吧 |
[09:01] | Well, it’s not abnormal, either. | 也没有很不正常 |
[09:03] | Her blood vessels have dilated, | 她血管舒张 |
[09:04] | which can lower blood pressure. | 这会降低血压 |
[09:06] | You know, it’s best to keep the father | 这样的情况 |
[09:08] | in the loop in situations like this. | 最好也通知孩子父亲 |
[09:10] | Would you like for me to contact her boyfriend? | 要我联络她男友吗 |
[09:12] | I’m her boyfriend… | 我就是她男友 |
[09:13] | Um, yeah, no. | 不是 |
[09:15] | He’s in, the father’s in Dallas for a job interview. | 孩子父亲去达拉斯为工作面试了 |
[09:18] | I’ll… I’ll call him. | 我去打给他 |
[09:28] | Scared me there for a minute. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[09:33] | What is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[09:39] | Is my hand desiccating? | 我的手在风干吗 |
[09:48] | You have ten seconds left to live. | 你只剩10秒的生命了 |
[09:50] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[09:52] | “Last words”? | 遗言 |
[09:54] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 好大压力啊 |
[09:55] | I guess if I had to, | 如果非要说 |
[09:57] | I would phrase it as a question. | 我会说一个问句 |
[09:58] | What’s the deal with the “X marks the spot” postcard? | “X标地点”的明信片是怎么回事 |
[10:02] | Who are you running from, Big J? | 你在逃避谁 大J |
[10:05] | Well, that’s not the concern of a dead man. | 这事死人不用管 |
[10:07] | Perhaps something a little more poetic. | 还是诗意一点吧 |
[10:11] | Two seconds. | 两秒钟了 |
[10:14] | It wouldn’t happen to be | 不会是 |
[10:15] | a sword-wielding vixen that sent your ass straight to hell, would it? | 一个把你送去地狱的挥剑的悍妇吧 |
[10:20] | I’ve hit a nerve. | 我说到点子上了 |
[10:21] | Hell-hottie afoot. The end times are near. | 辣妹即将到来 末日将近 |
[10:24] | I mean, I’m assuming she’s hot, right? | 她应该是个辣妹吧 |
[10:29] | Hmm, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[10:34] | You’re still in a little self-destructive spiral | 你还在因为凤凰石的惨痛经历 |
[10:36] | from your not-so-fantastic voyage into the Phoenix Stone. | 而有自毁倾向 |
[10:40] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[10:41] | Well, Lily was my touchstone. | 莉莉是我的试金石 |
[10:44] | She was the very thing that tethered me to my sanity. | 是她让我保持了理智 |
[10:46] | And when I lost her, | 我失去她后 |
[10:47] | well, that’s when things really went off the rails. | 一切才真正开始失控 |
[10:51] | So who did you lose? | 那么你失去了谁 |
[10:52] | Not Lily, not Stefan. | 不是莉莉 不是斯特凡 |
[10:56] | Who was that epic love in the box? | 棺材里的挚爱是谁来着 |
[10:59] | Was it Helena? Or Eleanor? | 海伦娜 埃莉诺 |
[11:02] | – Or…? – Elena. | -还是 -埃琳娜 |
[11:03] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[11:05] | How is darling Elena? | 亲爱的埃琳娜怎么样了 |
[11:07] | I burned her alive. | 我把她烧死了 |
[11:15] | See, I can’t help but feel | 瞧 我不禁觉得 |
[11:16] | a little bit responsible for what’s happened. | 我对这样的事也有一定责任 |
[11:19] | Why don’t we have some fun? | 要不我们玩玩吧 |
[11:20] | Shall we? | 好不好 |
[11:22] | You know I love games. | 你也知道我喜欢玩游戏 |
[11:23] | And I think I have just the outlet | 我觉得我有办法让你发泄 |
[11:25] | for the overwhelming pain you must be feeling. | 你现在无边的痛苦 |
[11:32] | Since when do you eat disgusting garbage food? | 你什么时候还开始吃恶心的垃圾食品了 |
[11:34] | Since I stopped caring about getting that exact reaction. | 自从我不再在乎你这样的反应了 |
[11:39] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[11:40] | If Rayna was chasing you through Europe in the 19th century, | 如果蕾娜19世纪时就在到处追杀你们 |
[11:43] | how exactly is she still alive? | 她怎么能活到现在 |
[11:44] | She was spelled to be a vampire huntress by shamans. | 她是萨满巫师用咒语变成的吸血鬼女猎人 |
[11:47] | They created that sword for her | 他们为她打造了那把剑 |
[11:49] | and imbued her with extraordinary strength. | 并为她注入了神力 |
[11:51] | Why shouldn’t they give her a very long life to go with it? | 何不同时再延长她的寿命呢 |
[11:54] | Hey, do you remember that reading from class last week? | 你记得上周课上的阅读吗 |
[11:56] | You know, the one about those fragments | 就是美国土著 |
[11:58] | of Native American myths? | 神话的碎片 |
[12:00] | Uh, the everlastings. | 嗯 永生族 |
[12:00] | Ah, the everlastings. | 是啊 永生族 |
[12:03] | Am I meant to be impressed you’re study buddies | 你二流大学的学习伙伴 |
[12:05] | – at a second-rate college? – No. | -该让我觉得佩服吗 -不 |
[12:06] | But feel free to try and be civil. | 不过你随时可以开始客气点 |
[12:08] | Otherwise, we will be more than happy | 否则我们会很乐意 |
[12:09] | to drop you off at the side of the road, | 把你丢在路边 |
[12:11] | and you can hitch a ride back to whatever rock you’ve been living under. | 你就自己搭车回你住的那块石头下面吧 |
[12:19] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[12:21] | Yeah, duh, that’s why we called you. | 是啊 所以才叫你来啊 |
[12:24] | Can you just be witchy and fix it? | 你能不能发挥巫师力量 治好我 |
[12:27] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[12:42] | – What did you just do? – I didn’t do anything. | -你做了什么 -我什么都没做 |
[12:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:45] | I think these babies are siphons, like me. | 我觉得两个孩子跟我一样 会吸魔法 |
[12:48] | What? | 什么 |
[12:48] | And I’m afraid they might be feeding off your blood. | 恐怕他们在吸你的血 |
[12:52] | As in, they’re literally siphoning | 也就是说 他们在吸走 |
[12:54] | the vampire magic out of your body. | 你体内的吸血鬼魔法 |
[13:00] | Nuthouse for the criminally insane. | 精神病罪犯疯人院 |
[13:02] | Seems promising. | 有希望 |
[13:04] | She is a deranged serial vampire killer. | 她的确是个疯狂的吸血鬼杀手 |
[13:06] | Maybe karma caught up with her. | 或许是报应来了 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry, I’m gonna need to see some I.D.s. | 抱歉 我需要看下证件 |
[13:11] | We’re authorized personnel | 我们是有授权 |
[13:13] | here to see a patient by the name of Rayna Cruz. | 来见一名叫蕾娜·科鲁兹的病人的人 |
[13:15] | Tell us where to find her. | 告诉我们她在哪 |
[13:19] | Rayna Cruz, room 658, north wing. | 蕾娜·科鲁兹 北区658病房 |
[13:30] | So do we actually have a plan here? | 我们究竟有什么计划 |
[13:31] | If we find her, we kill her. | 找到她 杀了她 |
[13:33] | You’ll probably just watch. | 你大概只有看的份 |
[13:34] | Don’t be so cavalier, okay? | 别那么散漫 好吗 |
[13:36] | You know what she’s capable of? | 你知道她的本事吗 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | This is your vicious, terrifying, big bad huntress? | 这就是那位凶狠 吓人的大坏女猎人吗 |
[13:50] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[14:07] | I set up some sparring matches | 我为神秘瀑布镇新居民 |
[14:09] | for the new residents of Mystic Falls. | 安排了散打比赛 |
[14:11] | I thought it’d be fun to dole out | 我觉得把新房和 |
[14:12] | the houses and their owners to the winners. | 房主奖励给胜者会很好玩 |
[14:15] | And the losers, well… | 至于输家 |
[14:18] | the losers die, sadly. | 很遗憾 输家要死 |
[14:54] | It’s been my experience over the centuries | 据我几个世纪以来的经验 |
[14:56] | that the only true remedy for extreme mental anguish… | 极度心里痛苦唯一真正的良药 |
[15:04] | …raw physical brutality. | 就是原始的肢体暴行 |
[15:21] | You really want to feel pain, Damon? | 你真想感受痛苦吗 达蒙 |
[15:25] | Get in there. | 上场吧 |
[15:34] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[16:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:03] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[16:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:10] | Doug, are you at home? | 道格 你在家吗 |
[16:36] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[16:37] | What does it look like? I followed you. | 你以为呢 我跟踪了你 |
[16:39] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[16:41] | You need to leave now. | 你得马上离开 |
[16:42] | First, tell me what’s going on. | 首先 告诉我怎么回事 |
[16:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:48] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:51] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[16:57] | Wooden bullets. | 木子弹 |
[16:58] | If you’re gonna wear a uniform in Mystic Falls, | 如果你要在神秘瀑布镇穿警服 |
[17:02] | you need wooden bullets. | 你需要木子弹 |
[17:09] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[17:10] | It’s a talisman spelled with magic. | 是施了魔法的护身符 |
[17:13] | I’m hoping the babies will pull from it instead of you. | 希望胎儿会吸它的魔法而不是你的 |
[17:16] | And if they don’t? | 如果不如愿呢 |
[17:18] | They still have to bake in there a little bit longer. | 我还得再怀一阵呢 |
[17:20] | And I haven’t even done the thank you notes | 我连婴儿送礼会的感谢帖 |
[17:21] | from the baby shower yet. | 都没来得及发呢 |
[17:22] | If it doesn’t work, | 如果不好使 |
[17:24] | I’ll find something stronger. | 我会再找更强大的东西 |
[17:25] | I won’t let anything bad happen, I promise. | 我不会让你出事的 我保证 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:29] | – My pleasure. – No, really. | -不客气 -真的 |
[17:32] | You know, we’re not meant to like each other, you and I, | 我们本不该喜欢彼此的 |
[17:36] | which makes what you’re doing all that much nicer. | 所以你这样帮忙就更好心了 |
[17:38] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:46] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[17:55] | Better start getting used to the coffee. | 习惯这里的咖啡吧 |
[17:57] | Doctor asked her to stay for observation. | 医生要求她留院观察 |
[17:59] | The desiccation hasn’t come back. | 风干暂时还没再次发生 |
[18:01] | I think the babies have been siphoning | 我觉得胎儿已经慢慢 |
[18:02] | very slowly for a long time. | 吸食很久了 |
[18:04] | She just didn’t realize it. | 她只是自己不知道 |
[18:06] | And try not to worry. | 别太担心 |
[18:07] | It doesn’t do any good. | 担心也没用 |
[18:09] | By the way, um, have you spoken to your brother today? | 对了 你今天跟你哥哥通过话吗 |
[18:13] | No, he hasn’t been returning my calls. | 没有 他一直不回我电话 |
[18:15] | Why? Have you? | 怎么了 你呢 |
[18:16] | I saw him… earlier at the Mystic Grill. | 我之前在神秘酒吧看到他了 |
[18:19] | He seemed to be very intent on getting under Julian’s skin. | 他似乎很想激怒朱利安 |
[18:25] | He made quite a show of decapitating one of his men. | 他大张旗鼓地斩首了他一个人 |
[18:27] | What? Why would he do that? | 什么 他为什么要那么做 |
[18:29] | Julian warned us to stay away from his friends. | 朱利安警告我们别去动他的朋友的 |
[18:31] | Seemed like he had a bit of a death wish to me. | 我觉得他似乎想寻死 |
[18:41] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[19:04] | Feeling better yet? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[19:06] | What else you got? | 还有谁 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry, what did you say your names were again? | 抱歉 你说你们叫什么来着 |
[19:14] | I’m Bonnie, she’s Nora, that’s Mary Louise. | 邦妮 她是诺拉 这位是玛丽·路易斯 |
[19:18] | And you’re Rayna, right? | 你是蕾娜 是吧 |
[19:20] | Sounds right. | 没错 |
[19:21] | And we don’t look familiar to you? | 你不觉得我们眼熟吗 |
[19:24] | Should you? | 我认识你们吗 |
[19:25] | Considering you’re a murderous vampire-hunting bitch | 你是个猎杀吸血鬼的悍妇 |
[19:27] | who chased us across Europe for decades, | 在欧洲追杀了我们几十年 |
[19:29] | yeah, we should look familiar. | 是啊 算认识吧 |
[19:34] | You sent one of these to all of us. | 你给我们都寄了一张这个 |
[19:36] | Ring a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[19:37] | I’m afraid I don’t know what any of that means. | 我恐怕完全听不懂 |
[19:40] | You wouldn’t happen to have a cookie, would you? | 你们有饼干吗 |
[19:43] | They only feed me through a tube these days. | 他们如今只用管子给我喂食了 |
[19:50] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想到一起了吗 |
[19:52] | We should stop stalling and slit her throat? | 我们该停止拖延 直接割了她的喉咙吗 |
[19:54] | No, we’re thinking this couldn’t possibly be | 不 我们在想的是 这绝不可能 |
[19:56] | the woman we’re looking for. | 是我们要找的女人 |
[19:58] | She couldn’t send a postcard let alone kill a vampire. | 她连寄明信片都做不到 别提杀吸血鬼了 |
[20:00] | We don’t know that for sure. Why should we risk it? | 我们不能确定 为什么要冒险呢 |
[20:02] | I’m not letting you kill an old woman | 我不会让你杀一个老妇人的 |
[20:03] | whose only cold-blooded ruthless mission | 她唯一的冷血使命 |
[20:05] | is to eat a ginger snap. | 就是吃块姜饼干 |
[20:08] | – Bonnie’s right. – Of course she is. | -邦妮说得对 -当然 |
[20:10] | Bonnie’s right about everything. | 邦妮说得都对 |
[20:11] | She’s perfect. | 她最完美了 |
[20:12] | We’ll keep looking. | 我们继续找 |
[20:14] | She’s probably here under another name. | 她可能用别的名字住在这里 |
[20:15] | I’ll keep looking. | 我继续去找 |
[20:16] | You stay here and bat your eyes. | 你留下冲她抛媚眼吧 |
[20:25] | Go help her look for her. | 去帮她找吧 |
[20:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:28] | She’s being surly. | 她那么凶 |
[20:29] | Yeah, isn’t that the point? | 你不就想这样吗 |
[20:30] | The point of what? | 就想哪样 |
[20:31] | You’re using me to make her jealous. | 你在利用我让她吃醋 |
[20:33] | And it’s working. | 你得逞了 |
[20:34] | I’m tired of being in the middle of it, | 而我厌倦了夹在中间 |
[20:35] | so just go help her look for her. | 去帮她找人吧 |
[20:46] | Sampson! Sampson! Sampson! | 桑普森 桑普森 桑普森 |
[20:49] | Sampson! Sampson! Sampson! | 桑普森 桑普森 桑普森 |
[20:52] | Sam here has never lost a fight. | 桑普可从未输过呢 |
[20:55] | Perhaps the pain he inflicts will finally feel like atonement. | 或许他给你的痛苦终能给你救赎 |
[21:32] | Rip his head off! | 扯掉他的头 |
[21:33] | Yeah! Rip his head off! | 是啊 扯掉他的脑袋 |
[21:36] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[21:49] | No weapons! | 不许用武器 |
[21:52] | Those are the rules! | 这是规矩 |
[21:56] | All right, Damon. | 好吧 达蒙 |
[21:58] | I think we’re done here. | 我们完事了 |
[21:59] | No. | 不 |
[22:03] | I want to go again. | 我要重赛 |
[22:04] | I’m afraid I’ve grown bored of this game. | 恐怕我厌倦这个游戏了 |
[22:07] | Who’s next? | 还有谁 |
[22:12] | Who’s next? | 还有谁 |
[22:13] | I am. | 我来 |
[22:17] | You want to fight again? | 你想再打一次吗 |
[22:20] | Then you fight me next. | 那就跟我打 |
[22:25] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[22:26] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[22:28] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:29] | You made a wrong turn, brother. | 你走错地方了 弟弟 |
[22:31] | This isn’t some hell survivor support group. | 这里不是地狱幸存互助小组 |
[22:33] | Are you in or out? | 你来不来 |
[22:36] | Do not get into that ring. | 别上场 |
[22:38] | Leave with me right now. | 马上跟我走 |
[22:39] | Whatever’s going on, | 不管怎么回事 |
[22:41] | we will figure it out. | 我们都能想到办法 |
[22:42] | Are you in or are you out? | 你来不来 |
[22:52] | I’m in. | 来 |
[23:08] | Thought you might like some terrible reading material | 我觉得你可能会想要点烂俗的读物 |
[23:10] | and some real food. | 和真正的食物 |
[23:13] | Seeing as you’re eating for three and Jell-O won’t cut it. | 毕竟你要吃三人份 果冻是不够的 |
[23:16] | Uh, where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[23:17] | He had to step out for a bit. | 他出去了 |
[23:19] | Step out where? | 去哪了 |
[23:23] | Step out where, Valerie? | 去哪了 瓦莱丽 |
[23:26] | He went to Mystic Falls. | 他去神秘瀑布镇了 |
[23:28] | Damon’s gotten himself into some trouble with Julian. | 达蒙跟朱利安惹了麻烦 |
[23:31] | – What? – No, I-I told him he didn’t have to worry, | -什么 -我叫他不必担心的 |
[23:33] | that I would stay here and look after you. | 我会留下照顾你 |
[23:35] | Yeah, of course you did. | 当然了 |
[23:36] | God, if you hate Julian so much, | 天呐 如果你那么恨朱利安 |
[23:38] | can’t you just go kill him yourself? | 你能不能自己去杀了他 |
[23:39] | What? No, it’s-it’s not about that. | 什么 不是为了那个 |
[23:41] | You want Stefan to defend your honor by killing Julian, | 你希望斯特凡维护你 杀了朱利安 |
[23:44] | so he can prove that he still cares about you. | 证明他还爱着你 |
[23:46] | No, of course not. I just… | 不是的 我只是… |
[23:48] | You have to go make sure Stefan’s okay. | 你得去确保斯特凡不会出事 |
[23:51] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[23:52] | I don’t want you here with me, I want you there | 我不希望你留下陪我 我希望你去 |
[23:54] | with him. | 找他 |
[23:55] | I feel fine. | 我没事的 |
[23:57] | So just go. | 快去吧 |
[24:09] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[24:10] | This guy’s got 300 years on you. | 他比你年长300岁 |
[24:12] | Then it should be a good fight. | 那这场仗肯定很精彩了 |
[24:14] | That stone is still messing with your head, Damon. | 那石头还在搅乱你的心智 达蒙 |
[24:17] | Let me help you get through it. | 让我帮你撑过去吧 |
[24:18] | There’s nothing to get through, stefan. | 没什么好撑过去的 斯特凡 |
[24:22] | This is what I deserve. | 我活该 |
[24:23] | Deserve? What are you talking about? | 活该 你说什么呢 |
[24:25] | What do you deserve, huh? | 你活该什么 |
[24:26] | You don’t back off, brother, | 你不让开 弟弟 |
[24:27] | I will destroy you like I’ve destroyed | 我会毁了你 就像我毁掉了 |
[24:30] | everything good I’ve ever touched. | 我接触过的一切 |
[24:32] | Something happened to you. | 你出事了 |
[24:33] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:34] | Tell me what happened to you, Damon. | 告诉我你出了什么事 达蒙 |
[24:36] | Will someone please escort Stefan off the premises? | 麻烦谁把斯特凡请出去 |
[24:39] | I’m not just gonna walk away | 我不会就这么离开 |
[24:40] | and let you fight this guy to the death. | 让你跟他打到死 |
[24:42] | Doesn’t look like you have much say in the matter. | 看来你没有选择 |
[24:45] | Don’t do this, Damon. | 别这么做 达蒙 |
[24:46] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[24:47] | Godspeed, brother. | 祝你好运 弟弟 |
[24:56] | Hard to believe they don’t have vending machines | 高安全级别精神病监狱居然 |
[24:58] | in high-security psychiatric prisons, | 没有自动贩售机 |
[25:00] | but I managed to snag you an oatmeal cookie. | 但我还是给你弄到了燕麦饼干 |
[25:03] | From someone else’s meal tray. | 别人餐盘里偷来的 |
[25:05] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[25:06] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[25:07] | You seem like a nice girl, Bonnie. | 你似乎人不错 邦妮 |
[25:09] | What’s a nice girl like you | 你这样的好女孩 |
[25:10] | doing with two deviant vampires? | 为什么会跟两个疯狂的吸血鬼在一起 |
[25:14] | So you are the Huntress. | 你真是那位女猎人 |
[25:17] | I don’t think you can really call me that anymore. | 这个称呼应该已经不合适了 |
[25:19] | Now I’m just an old woman in a dingy room, | 我现在只是个躺在阴暗房间里的老妇人 |
[25:23] | waiting to die. | 等着死 |
[25:24] | How did you end up here? | 你怎么会落到这里 |
[25:25] | I was careless. | 我大意了 |
[25:26] | The drive to kill– | 杀人的冲动 |
[25:28] | the drive instilled upon me by the shamans– | 萨满巫师给我注入的杀人冲动 |
[25:30] | it got a little scrambled in my old age. | 随着年老变得混乱了 |
[25:33] | I staked a checkout girl at the supermarket. | 我在超市捅死了一个收银员 |
[25:36] | My mistake. | 我的失误 |
[25:39] | Could you… | 你能不能 |
[25:40] | help me with the cookie, please? | 帮我打开饼干 拜托 |
[25:50] | Mo… motus… | [咒语] |
[25:51] | I’m afraid your magic won’t work on me. | 恐怕你的魔法在我身上是不会起效的 |
[25:54] | Now untie my hands | 解开我的手 |
[25:55] | before I crush your windpipe to dust. | 否则我捏碎你的喉咙 |
[26:00] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:08] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:09] | I’m fine. What are you doing here? | 我没事 你怎么在这儿 |
[26:11] | It’s a long story, luv. | 说来话长 亲爱的 |
[26:13] | Let’s just say, for today, that I’m your guardian angel. | 这么说吧 我今天是你的守护天使 |
[26:33] | I never had a brother. | 我从没有过兄弟 |
[26:35] | No siblings at all, actually. | 姐妹也没有 |
[26:38] | Seems I dodged a bullet there. | 看来我是躲过了一劫 |
[26:45] | That makes sense. | 怪不得呢 |
[26:46] | You were a lonely little tadpole. | 你是只孤独的小蝌蚪 |
[26:48] | That’s why you need to surround yourself | 所以要找一群这样的 |
[26:50] | with lowlife, degenerate bloodsuckers like these. | 渣滓吸血鬼陪伴你 |
[27:02] | At least I have friends. | 至少我有朋友 |
[27:06] | You’ve driven away every last soul who ever cared for you. | 而你赶走了关心你的每一个人 |
[27:10] | Well, I guess I’ll just have to cuddle up | 看来我只能带着一腔愤怒 |
[27:12] | next to the fire with all my rage. | 自己围坐在火边了 |
[27:30] | You’re not really looking for your brother, are you? | 你不是在找你弟弟吧 |
[27:33] | I mean, even if Stefan did come back, | 就算斯特凡回来了 |
[27:36] | what do you think he would do | 你觉得他得知了埃琳娜的事 |
[27:37] | when he found out what you did to Elena? | 会怎么做 |
[27:39] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[27:42] | Rip my heart out. | 扯出我的心吧 |
[27:45] | You know it’s not that I wouldn’t love to do it, | 我倒不是不乐意 |
[27:48] | but… are you sure? | 但你确定吗 |
[27:53] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[28:18] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:19] | If you let Julian rip your heart out, | 如果你让朱利安扯出你的心脏 |
[28:20] | I will kill him | 我就杀了他 |
[28:22] | and then every single person here | 这里的每个人都会 |
[28:23] | will instantly rip my head off. | 立即扯下我的脑袋 |
[28:25] | But you don’t care, do you? | 但你不在乎 是吗 |
[28:26] | Your life doesn’t matter and neither does mine, does it? | 你的生命不重要 我的也不重要 是吗 |
[28:35] | Come on, brother. | 走吧 哥哥 |
[28:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:04] | If they come back, kill them! | 如果他们回来 就杀了他们 |
[29:09] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[29:10] | Just fell off the face of the earth. | 你就那么消失了 |
[29:12] | You missed me! | 你想我了 |
[29:13] | That warms my heart. | 真是暖人心 |
[29:14] | I didn’t miss you, | 我才不想你 |
[29:15] | I’m curious as to your recent whereabouts. | 我是好奇你前一阵去哪了 |
[29:17] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[29:18] | What, Matt didn’t tell you? | 马特没说吗 |
[29:20] | Thought he’d be crowing all over town | 我以为他会到处乱窜呢 |
[29:21] | he’d called in some shadowy organization | 他叫来了一个什么神秘的组织 |
[29:23] | to hunt me down and cage me up. | 找到我 把我关了起来 |
[29:26] | Matt did that? | 马特吗 |
[29:27] | It didn’t turn out the way he’d expected, guarantee you that. | 但结果不如他所愿 这我保证 |
[29:29] | Now, look, we’ve got to get this body out of here | 我们得赶紧把尸体运出去 |
[29:31] | before someone notices so a bit of cloaking | 免得被人发现 你施个隐身咒 |
[29:33] | would probably be helpful. | 会大有帮助 |
[29:36] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:37] | I’m fine, considering I was almost strangled to death | 我没事 虽然刚刚差点被一个 |
[29:39] | by an 80-year-old psychopath. | 80岁的疯子掐死 |
[29:40] | Did you know the Huntress was immune to magic? | 你知道女猎人对魔法免疫吗 |
[29:42] | I had no idea, I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[29:48] | That lying little weasel. | 那个撒谎小人 |
[29:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[29:54] | Nowhere in particular; I don’t have a destination. | 不去哪 我没有什么目的地 |
[29:56] | So you don’t have anything to say | 你就不想说说 |
[29:57] | about what happened back there? | 刚刚什么情况吗 |
[30:03] | You’re right, Stefan. | 你是对的 斯特凡 |
[30:06] | Giving Julian the satisfaction of ripping my heart out | 让朱利安如愿扯出我的心脏 |
[30:08] | would have been a mistake. | 是个错误 |
[30:11] | Thanks for the intervention. | 多谢干预 |
[30:13] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样吗 -就这样 |
[30:15] | You’re just gonna walk away, | 你就要这么走开 |
[30:16] | you’re gonna flip your switch. | 关闭你的人性 |
[30:18] | Flip my switch? | 关闭人性 |
[30:19] | I’m not gonna “flip my switch,” Stefan. | 我不会”关闭人性” 斯特凡 |
[30:21] | I want to feel pain. | 我想痛苦 |
[30:23] | I want to feel every miserable moment of this miserable life. | 我想好好感受我痛苦人生的每一个痛苦时刻 |
[30:25] | What is this about? | 这究竟怎么回事 |
[30:27] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[30:32] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[30:37] | I killed Elena. | 我杀了埃琳娜 |
[30:41] | What do you… what do you mean, you killed Elena? | 什么意思 什么叫你杀了埃琳娜 |
[30:43] | It was all Henry’s idea. | 是亨利的主意 |
[30:45] | Told me I needed to free my true self | 叫我释放真实的自己 |
[30:46] | so I kidnapped Tyler | 于是我绑架了泰勒 |
[30:48] | and made him take me to her coffin. | 逼他带我去看她的棺材 |
[30:52] | And then I burned her to ashes. | 然后我把她烧成了灰 |
[30:58] | So go ahead. | 来啊 |
[30:59] | Stand by me. | 支持我啊 |
[31:01] | Tell me you’ll never walk away. | 说你永远不会离弃我 |
[31:02] | Go ahead, Stefan, come on. | 来啊 来啊 斯特凡 |
[31:04] | Do it. Do it! | 动手啊 动手啊 |
[32:01] | Should probably get back to the hospital. | 我们赶紧回医院吧 |
[32:04] | Should I drive? | 我来开吧 |
[32:06] | I hate to think we survived all that | 我可不希望躲过了那一劫 |
[32:08] | just to have you kill us both on the road. | 却被你的车技害死 |
[32:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:12] | You don’t seem fine. | 你看上去有事 |
[32:17] | This is all Julian’s fault. | 这都怪朱利安 |
[32:20] | Took Lily away from me when I was too young to lose a mother. | 在我年纪尚小 不该失去母亲时夺走莉莉 |
[32:24] | He hurt you. | 他伤害了你 |
[32:26] | He killed our child. | 他杀了我们的孩子 |
[32:27] | He destroyed Damon. | 他毁了达蒙 |
[32:29] | He has my home. | 他占了我的家 |
[32:30] | He has my town. | 我的小镇 |
[32:32] | And what do I do? | 我做了什么 |
[32:35] | I let him live. | 我让他活命 |
[32:37] | He’s strong and well-protected. | 他强大 有人保护 |
[32:40] | There’s revenge and then there’s stupidity. | 复仇是一码事 但这是犯傻 |
[32:42] | Damon might not understand the difference, but you’re smarter. | 达蒙可能不理解这其中的区别 但你没那么傻 |
[32:45] | I don’t want to be the smart one anymore. | 我不想再做聪明人了 |
[32:52] | I want him dead. | 我要他死 |
[33:11] | If you’re about to say, “Penny for your thoughts,” | 如果你要说”告诉我你在想什么” |
[33:13] | I’m gonna punch you in the face. | 我就揍你一拳 |
[33:15] | I wasn’t. | 我没要说 |
[33:16] | Pretty sure I already know what you’re thinking. | 我已经知道你想说什么了 |
[33:18] | I’m processing. | 我在消化这个事实 |
[33:21] | Just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[33:23] | So vampires are a thing, | 吸血鬼是真的 |
[33:26] | and Mystic Falls has always had vampires, | 神秘瀑布镇一直有吸血鬼 |
[33:29] | but now it’s been completely overrun. | 但现在这里被吸血鬼完全占领了 |
[33:33] | Anything else I should know about? | 我还需要知道别的吗 |
[33:35] | I think that’s enough for one night. | 今晚先知道这些就够了 |
[33:38] | So that’s what the weapons in your truck were for, | 你车后箱里的武器就是干这个的 |
[33:41] | fighting vampires. | 对付吸血鬼 |
[33:43] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:44] | What are you still doing in this place? | 你为什么还留在这里 |
[33:46] | I don’t talk to my parents. | 我不跟我父母说话 |
[33:48] | My sister’s dead. | 我妹妹死了 |
[33:49] | This town is the only constant I have. | 这个小镇是我唯一一直拥有的 |
[33:53] | Besides, once you know the supernatural is real, | 而且 一旦你知道超自然是真实的 |
[33:56] | there’s really nowhere to hide. | 其实就无处可逃了 |
[33:59] | Might as well just take a stand, right? | 不如坚定立场 |
[34:05] | You are 100% not who I thought you were. | 你真是跟我想的一点也不一样 |
[34:11] | I mean, I thought you were cute, | 我还觉得你挺帅 |
[34:13] | maybe a little damaged, | 或许有点受伤 |
[34:14] | in a sweet way. | 但还是很可爱 |
[34:16] | But I didn’t know that you were insanely brave. | 但我没想到你这么疯狂的勇敢 |
[34:22] | Emphasis on the “insane.” | 重点是”疯狂” |
[34:34] | I thought you’d be back in Mystic Falls by now. | 我以为你早回神秘瀑布镇了 |
[34:37] | I just, uh… | 我… |
[34:40] | wanted to say thank you. | 想说谢谢你 |
[34:42] | For today. | 为今天的事 |
[34:44] | We still make a good team, don’t you think? | 我们还是很好的团队 不是吗 |
[34:45] | Well, Rayna’s dead. | 蕾娜死了 |
[34:46] | Julian’s safe. | 朱利安安全了 |
[34:47] | You’ll surely sleep easy tonight. | 你今晚一定会很容易入睡 |
[34:56] | Do you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[34:58] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[35:00] | And what if I did? | 如果我喜欢呢 |
[35:01] | She’s beautiful. | 她漂亮 |
[35:02] | Smart and loyal. | 聪明 忠诚 |
[35:04] | And you appear to be only two of those things. | 而你似乎只有其中两项品质 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry I chose Julian. | 抱歉我选择了朱利安 |
[35:11] | If I could take it back, I would choose you. | 如果能重来 我会选你 |
[35:15] | Every time. | 每次 |
[35:17] | I love you, Nora. | 我爱你 诺拉 |
[35:20] | I hope you’ll forgive me someday. | 我希望有天你能原谅我 |
[35:32] | We do… | 我们的确 |
[35:35] | still make a good team. | 是个好团队 |
[36:00] | Okay, so you’re both awake. | 好吧 你们都醒着 |
[36:07] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[36:08] | I’m bored, too. | 我也无聊了 |
[36:11] | And I know that my magic blood tastes really good, | 我知道我的魔法血液非常好喝 |
[36:16] | but you’re both gonna have to show | 但你们俩都得稍微 |
[36:17] | just a little bit of self-control | 表现得节制一点 |
[36:20] | for a little bit longer, okay? | 要多保持一阵 好吗 |
[36:27] | Why don’t we watch some TV? Hmm? | 我们一起来看电视吧 |
[36:44] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[36:58] | Stefan, what a surprise. | 斯特凡 真是惊喜啊 |
[37:02] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝酒吗 |
[37:03] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[37:05] | I really admire what you did for your brother today. | 我非常欣赏你今天为哥哥做的事 |
[37:09] | You know, it’s a shame nothing will come of it. | 可惜 不会有结果 |
[37:11] | I’m afraid your brother’s too far gone to be rehabilitated. | 恐怕你哥哥已经迷失到无法恢复了 |
[37:15] | Hmm, you’re probably right. | 你说得可能没错 |
[37:18] | Of course, uh… | 因为 |
[37:21] | …that’s all your fault for running that sword through him | 那都是你的错 是你用剑刺穿了他 |
[37:23] | and sending him to hell. | 把他送入地狱 |
[37:28] | Do you really think it’s wise… | 你真觉得公然 |
[37:31] | …to brazenly attack me in front of all my friends? | 在我朋友们面前袭击我 很明智吗 |
[37:41] | Here’s the thing: they can’t see you. | 是这样的 他们看不见你 |
[38:01] | Maybe this is cheating… | 也许这是作弊 |
[38:04] | …but I don’t really care. | 但我不在乎 |
[39:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:01] | Again. | 又见面了 |
[39:02] | You never said thank you. | 你从没说过谢谢 |
[39:05] | Big Sam was about to snap your head off. | 大桑普本打算拧下你的脑袋 |
[39:08] | I tossed you that stick. | 我给你扔了那根木棍 |
[39:10] | Right. | 对 |
[39:12] | Sorry, I’m having trouble keeping track | 抱歉 我不容易记住 |
[39:14] | of all the people trying to save me today. | 今天所有要救我的人 |
[39:17] | Promise I won’t do it again. | 保证我不会再做了 |
[39:23] | You like tequila? | 你喜欢龙舌兰吗 |
[39:29] | More of a bourbon man, but… | 我更喜欢波本 但是 |
[39:33] | …what do I got to lose? | 我还有什么好失去呢 |
[40:10] | You see? | 看到没 |
[40:11] | I knew if I sent those postcards | 我早就知道如果我寄出明信片 |
[40:13] | one of the heretics would lead me right to you. | 其中一位异教徒就会带我找到你 |
[41:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:16] | Caroline’s safe. I got her out. | 卡罗琳安全了 我把她救出来了 |
[41:18] | She’s with Rick now. | 她现在和里克一起 |
[41:19] | Damon’s still inside. | 达蒙还在里面 |
[41:20] | I managed to disable the security cameras | 我已经把监控摄像弄失灵了 |
[41:22] | so no one can see out here, | 没人能看到这里的情况 |
[41:23] | but I’m worried the ones on the roof are on a different circuit. | 但我担心房顶上的那些 就不一样了 |
[41:35] | All right, I did it. He’s out. | 行了 我做到了 他昏迷了 |
[41:37] | Now I never see you again, right? | 现在我再也不会见到你了吧 |
[41:42] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[41:44] | Have a nice life. | 祝你今生愉快 |