时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I want to feel pain. | 我想体会痛苦 |
[00:05] | I want to feel every miserable moment of this miserable life. | 我想体会我痛苦人生的每一个痛苦时刻 |
[00:09] | What is this about? | 这究竟是为什么 |
[00:11] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:12] | I killed Elena. | 我杀了埃琳娜 |
[00:14] | I think these babies are siphons, | 我觉得这对儿孩子会吸魔法 |
[00:16] | and I’m afraid they might be feeding off your blood. | 恐怕他们在吸食你血液里的魔法 |
[00:20] | As in they’re literally siphoning the vampire magic | 也就是说 他们在吸食你体内的 |
[00:22] | out of your body. | 吸血鬼魔法 |
[00:23] | I found this in my mail. | 我在邮件里发现了这个 |
[00:25] | It’s a warning from Rayna Cruz. | 这是蕾娜·科鲁兹的警告 |
[00:27] | Once you’ve been marked by her sword, | 一旦你被她的剑标记 |
[00:28] | she never stops hunting you. | 她就会无休无止地追寻你 |
[00:30] | There’s no stopping her. Ever. | 无法阻止她 永远不能 |
[00:31] | This is your vicious, | 这就是你那位凶残 |
[00:32] | terrifying, big bad huntress? | 吓人的大坏女猎人吗 |
[00:38] | I knew if I sent those postcards, | 我就知道 寄出那些明信片 |
[00:40] | one of the heretics would lead me right to you. | 总会有个异教徒带我找到你 |
[01:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:04] | My tattoo you keep asking about. | 你老是问的我的文身 |
[01:09] | La marca Del cazador. | [西语] |
[01:14] | “The hunter’s mark.” | “猎人标记” |
[01:17] | I traced it down to the line. | 我分文不差照描的 |
[01:19] | How come I can’t see the real one? | 为什么我看不到真正的文身 |
[01:22] | Because the mark is only visible to the Brotherhood of the Five. | 因为只有五兄弟能看到文身 |
[01:26] | When do I get mine? | 我什么时候自己能有 |
[01:34] | Hopefully never. | 希望永远不会 |
[01:36] | If I do my job right, | 如果我干得好 |
[01:38] | you will live in a world without bloodsuckers. | 你就能活在没有吸血鬼的世界里 |
[01:42] | Now, get up. | 起来吧 |
[01:44] | I made stew. | 我做了炖肉 |
[01:45] | No. | 不 |
[01:47] | I will not eat. | 我不吃 |
[01:52] | Not until you teach me how to fight. | 除非你教我如何搏斗 |
[02:05] | This should be about the right size for you. | 这个大小正适合你 |
[02:16] | Don’t just look at it. | 别光看啊 |
[02:20] | Prepare yourself. | 做好准备 |
[02:26] | Battles are won in the mind. | 战斗是靠心赢的 |
[02:28] | If you do not believe you can beat me, | 如果你不相信自己能打败我 |
[02:30] | you never will. | 你就永远没法打败我 |
[02:41] | This is no game, Rayna. | 这不是一个游戏 蕾娜 |
[02:43] | You want to survive, | 你想活命 |
[02:44] | show me you want to survive. | 就拿出点样子来 |
[02:46] | And never hesitate. | 永远不要迟疑 |
[02:58] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[03:02] | It’s coming from Saint Malo. | 是圣马洛传来的 |
[03:06] | Let me go with you. | 让我跟你一起去吧 |
[03:11] | Not today, Nene. | 今天不行 娜娜 |
[03:13] | This is my burden. | 这是我的担子 |
[03:18] | One day it may be yours | 有一日或许你将接过去 |
[03:21] | but it’s not today. | 但不是今天 |
[03:54] | Strong. | 很坚硬 |
[04:00] | Easy, luv. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[04:01] | You’re just gonna hurt yourself. | 你只会伤到自己 |
[04:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:10] | We’re going to have to sedate her. | 我们得给她打镇定剂 |
[04:42] | That’s all the bourbon. | 波本酒都喝完了 |
[04:45] | Vodka, you’re up. | 伏特加 到你了 |
[04:55] | You want a Bloody Mary? | 要一杯血腥玛丽吗 |
[04:56] | Or a Bloody… Pamela? | 或者帕梅拉的血 |
[05:00] | AB negative. | AB阴型 |
[05:01] | Very rare. | 很稀有哦 |
[05:07] | You got to go. | 你得走了 |
[05:08] | No, we’re dancing. | 不要 我们还在跳舞呢 |
[05:10] | No, we are not. | 不 我们不跳了 |
[05:12] | You. Leave. Now. | 走人 赶紧 |
[05:14] | – What are you…? – I’ll call you. | -你干什么 -我再联络你 |
[05:21] | I need a drink… and a buddy. | 我需要一杯酒 还有朋友 |
[05:24] | And currently you are my only buddy available to drink. | 你现在是唯一可以跟我喝一杯的朋友 |
[05:27] | You’ll notice I’m overlooking the fact | 你会发现我将不去在意 |
[05:29] | that you nearly killed me the last time we hung out, | 我们上次在一起时你差点杀死我这件事 |
[05:32] | so thanks for that. | 那事多谢了 |
[05:36] | Are you out of bourbon? | 你的波本酒都喝光了吗 |
[05:37] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[05:40] | Someone celebrating Julian’s very timely demise? | 是有人在庆祝朱利安及时的死亡吗 |
[05:44] | Stefan didn’t tell you? | 斯特凡没告诉你吗 |
[05:45] | Put a chair back through his heart. | 拿椅子插穿了他的心脏 |
[05:48] | That’s an oldie but a goodie. | 老套不过不错 |
[05:50] | Hope he has enough chairs to take out the rest | 希望他有足够椅子杀死朱利安 |
[05:52] | of Julian’s backup dancers. | 其他的伴舞 |
[05:53] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re too debauched | 是啊 我看他们都醉得 |
[05:54] | to even notice he’s missing. | 不会发现他不见了 |
[05:57] | Anyway, on the subject of people who have gone missing, | 不管怎样 说到消失不见的人 |
[05:59] | when was the last time you spoke to Enzo? | 你上次见到恩佐是什么时候 |
[06:01] | Because yesterday, | 昨天 |
[06:02] | I got dragged into a very bad L Word rerun, | 我被拖进了一场糟糕的《拉字至上》重播 |
[06:05] | starring Nora and Mary Louise, | 主演是诺拉和玛丽·路易斯 |
[06:07] | so we could track down Rayna Cruz, the big scary huntress– | 我们去追踪那个吓人的女猎人 蕾娜·科鲁兹了 |
[06:09] | who, by the way, turned out to be 80 and senile– | 而她居然是80岁的痴呆老太太 |
[06:11] | when all of a sudden, Enzo shows up out of nowhere | 而恩佐突然就出现了 |
[06:14] | and steals her corpse. | 还偷走了她的尸体 |
[06:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:26] | And don’t tell me it belonged to Carol Lockwood. | 别告诉我这是卡罗尔·洛克伍德的 |
[06:31] | Sorry it took so long to get back, but Damon… | 抱歉我那么久才回来 但达蒙 |
[06:39] | Caroline. Caroline… | 卡罗琳 卡罗琳 |
[06:42] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[07:16] | Perhaps this isn’t the best time to mention | 或许现在告诉你他们没有奶油了 |
[07:18] | they ran out of cream. | 不是个好时机 |
[07:19] | – Sorry. – Don’t be. | -抱歉 -不必 |
[07:21] | You have every right to be upset. | 你完全有权生气 |
[07:26] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[07:28] | Oh, I compelled the doctors to ignore | 我催眠医生无视 |
[07:29] | – all things medicine couldn’t explain. – Good. | -一切医学无法解释的事 -很好 |
[07:31] | I compelled a doctor to shut down this entire wing, | 我催眠医生关闭了这一区域 |
[07:33] | so it’s just us. | 这里只有我们 |
[07:36] | Didn’t want a vampire C-section to draw too much attention. | 不希望吸血鬼剖腹产吸引太多注意 |
[07:41] | Has she regained consciousness? | 她恢复意识了吗 |
[07:44] | No, not yet. | 还没呢 |
[07:45] | I gave her my magic. | 我把我的魔法给了她 |
[07:47] | I stopped the desiccation. | 我止住了风干 |
[07:52] | I knew she was sick, but I left anyway. | 我知道她状况不好 却还是离开了 |
[07:55] | It almost killed her. | 她差点送命 |
[07:56] | And what were you going to do? | 那你还能怎么办 |
[07:58] | Allow Damon to get his head ripped off in a bloody fight ring? | 让达蒙在肉搏中被人扯下脑袋吗 |
[08:01] | Your brother needed you. | 你的哥哥需要你 |
[08:02] | My brother doesn’t care about anyone or anything. | 我哥哥什么人什么事都不在乎 |
[08:07] | He made that exceptionally clear yesterday. | 他昨天把这一点说得很明确 |
[08:11] | Have you talked to anyone else about what he did to Elena? | 你跟别人谈过他对埃琳娜做的事了吗 |
[08:17] | Entire drive home, I was trying… | 开车回来的路上 我一直 |
[08:20] | to figure out a way to tell Caroline. | 在想该如何告诉卡罗琳 |
[08:24] | And I just couldn’t find the words. | 我实在想不出该怎么说 |
[08:28] | Look, right now, all you need to worry about is inside that room. | 现在 你只需要担心手术室里的人 |
[08:34] | Caroline’s going to have the babies. | 卡罗琳要生下孩子 |
[08:36] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[08:37] | And all this will be over. | 这一切都会结束的 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry, I didn’t… I didn’t quite hear that. | 对不起 我没太听清 |
[08:46] | Was that Cr… Crys…? | 是…克丽… |
[08:49] | – Krystal. – Crystal. | -柯丽丝托 -克丽丝托 |
[08:50] | – Krystal. – Got it. | -柯丽丝托 -了解 |
[08:52] | With a “K.” | 是K打头的 |
[08:53] | Krystal with a “K,” Hmm. | K打头的柯丽丝托 |
[08:55] | Sounds like pure class. | 听上去很有档次 |
[08:57] | With a “K.” | K打头的 |
[08:57] | Go ahead, let it all out, Bonnie. | 好啊 使劲吐槽吧 邦妮 |
[09:00] | I’m a vile cheater. | 我是个卑鄙的出轨者 |
[09:01] | I couldn’t even wait a year. | 我连一年都等不了 |
[09:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[09:03] | The last thing anyone wants to deal with | 没人想在接下来六十年里 |
[09:04] | for the next six decades is a cranky, bitter, | 面对一个暴躁 刻薄 |
[09:08] | sexless Damon Salvatore, okay? | 无性的达蒙·塞尔瓦托 好吗 |
[09:10] | Elena would never do that to us, | 埃琳娜绝不会那么对我们 |
[09:11] | which is why she gave you very clear instructions | 所以她明确告诉你要 |
[09:14] | to live your life. | 继续自己的生活 |
[09:18] | And apart from your glaring lack of standards, | 除了你令人吃惊的饥不择食 |
[09:22] | this isn’t a bad thing. | 这没什么不好 |
[09:31] | Yeah, heard you got a thing for the grannies. | 听说你喜欢老奶奶 |
[09:34] | Huh, hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[09:35] | I’m looking for Bonnie. | 我找邦妮 |
[09:36] | She’s not taking my calls. | 她不接我电话 |
[09:37] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[09:39] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[09:40] | Tell him I don’t deal with shady old-lady corpse stealers. | 告诉他我不搭理鬼鬼祟祟偷老太婆尸体的人 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry, she’s busy. | 抱歉 她忙呢 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna have to take a message. | 我得替你转达了 |
[09:45] | I’m looking for Rayna Cruz’s sword. | 我在找蕾娜·科鲁兹的剑 |
[09:48] | Let’s just say that it’s beyond urgent. | 这么说吧 事情非常紧急 |
[09:50] | He wants the sword. | 他要剑 |
[09:51] | Of course he does. | 当然了 |
[09:52] | ‘Cause shady people like shady tchotchkes. | 鬼鬼祟祟的人 就喜欢可疑的东西 |
[09:55] | It’s not happening. | 休想 |
[09:56] | Did you get all that? | 听到了吗 |
[09:58] | Does Bonnie know what you did to Elena? | 邦妮知道你对埃琳娜做了什么吗 |
[10:01] | How you incinerated your true love | 知道你是如何把 |
[10:03] | while she slept so soundly inside her casket? | 沉睡于棺材里的真爱烧死了吗 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I’ll take that as a no. | 我就当是不知道了 |
[10:09] | Reckon that’s wise. | 这也算明智 |
[10:11] | Oh, imagine if your precious Bonnie found out | 想象一下 如果你的宝贝邦妮得知 |
[10:13] | that you gave Elena a Viking funeral. | 你给埃琳娜举办了个维京式葬礼会怎么样 |
[10:16] | It’d most certainly shatter that fragile and somewhat creepy | 你俩之间脆弱还有些诡异的”亦友亦敌”的 |
[10:20] | “Frenemy” thing you two have going on. | 关系肯定要就此破碎了 |
[10:23] | Get the sword, | 去拿剑 |
[10:24] | bring it to me at Whitmore, | 拿到惠特莫来给我 |
[10:25] | or your best friend knows the truth. | 否则你的好闺蜜就会知道真相 |
[10:35] | So here’s the thing, Bon-Bon. | 是这样的 邦邦 |
[10:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna need a… huge favor. | 我需要你帮个大忙 |
[10:47] | I’m on my way to the airport now. | 我正在赶往机场 |
[10:48] | I should be there in a few hours. | 几小时就能到 |
[10:49] | You don’t have a few hours. | 几小时来不及 |
[10:50] | Caroline’s stable, | 卡罗琳稳定下来了 |
[10:51] | but the doctor needs to perform the C-section now. | 但医生得马上进行剖腹产 |
[10:54] | Okay, yeah, I-I-I-I-I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[10:56] | Just do what you have to do. | 做你们该做的吧 |
[10:58] | But promise me you’ve got the best doctors in Virginia. | 答应我一定找弗吉尼亚州最棒的医生 |
[11:00] | Just hurry back. | 快点回来就好 |
[11:12] | Scalpel? | 手术刀 |
[11:13] | Here you are, Doctor? | 给你 医生 |
[11:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[11:29] | Doctor, are you all right? | 医生 你没事吧 |
[11:32] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[11:38] | No, don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[11:48] | I think the babies want to stay | 我觉得孩子想待在里面 |
[11:49] | where they can keep feeding off Caroline as a source of magic. | 好继续吸食卡罗琳的魔法 |
[11:53] | I don’t think they want to be born. | 他们不想出生 |
[12:15] | I commend you for your valiant, | 我赞赏你勇敢 |
[12:18] | but ultimately futile effort. | 但总的来说徒劳的努力 |
[12:27] | That was tragic you were unable to save even one of these people. | 很不幸 你无法拯救他们任何一个人 |
[12:32] | Might’ve given your death some meaning. | 否则你的死或许还有点意义 |
[12:37] | But alas… | 可惜啊 |
[12:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[12:42] | Rayna, no! Get out of here. | 蕾娜 不 快走 |
[12:46] | Let my father go. | 放了我父亲 |
[12:47] | Do you know what happens to obstinate daughters | 知道顽固不肯听爸爸话的女儿 |
[12:49] | who disobey their fathers? | 有什么下场吗 |
[12:51] | Do you know what happens to vampires | 知道杀五兄弟之一的 |
[12:53] | who strike down one of the Brotherhood of the Five? | 吸血鬼有什么下场吗 |
[12:59] | You are one of The Five? | 你是五兄弟之一 |
[13:02] | If you kill him, | 如果你杀了他 |
[13:04] | you’ll be afflicted with the Hunter’s Curse. | 你将染上猎人诅咒 |
[13:07] | Plagued by madness | 被疯狂所扰 |
[13:08] | and driven to take your own life. | 最终将夺走自己的性命 |
[13:10] | Well, that does create quite a conundrum. | 这的确是个难题 |
[13:16] | If I spare your life, | 如果我放过你 |
[13:17] | then you’ll never cease trying to end mine. | 那你会不休不止地想杀我 |
[13:25] | Oh, I have another solution. | 我有别的办法了 |
[13:28] | I will not kill your father. | 我不杀你父亲 |
[13:33] | You will. | 你来杀他 |
[13:34] | No, please! | 不要 |
[13:35] | Shh, my dear. | 亲爱的 |
[13:38] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[13:41] | Be brave. | 勇敢点 |
[13:42] | Just as your father has undoubtedly taught you. | 就像你父亲无疑教过你的那样 |
[13:47] | He’s already dying. | 他已经苟延残喘 |
[13:49] | Now it’s up to you to put a swift | 现在要靠你快速 |
[13:51] | and merciful end to his misery. | 仁慈地了结他的痛苦 |
[14:08] | Father… | 父亲 |
[14:12] | It’s not your fault, Nene. | 这不怪你 娜娜 |
[14:16] | I can’t stop. | 我控制不住 |
[14:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:20] | It’s his doing, not yours. | 这是他干的 不怪你 |
[14:25] | Never forget that. | 永远别忘记 |
[14:29] | Remember everything I taught you. | 记住我教你的一切 |
[14:32] | Use it. | 好好利用 |
[14:33] | Carry on my legacy. | 继承我的遗志 |
[14:38] | And know that I’ll be with you every step of the way. | 要知道 我会永远与你同在 |
[14:48] | Great, now we have the world’s ugliest letter opener to give to Enzo. | 很好 现在我们拿到了世上最难看的开信刀给恩佐 |
[14:51] | Well, now that we’ve got this thing, | 现在我们拿到它了 |
[14:53] | I want to know what Enzo has over you. | 我要知道恩佐有你什么把柄 |
[14:55] | I’m just doing a solid for a bud, Bon. | 我只是在帮兄弟忙 邦 |
[14:57] | Actually, I’m the one doing the solid. | 其实 是我在帮忙 |
[15:00] | You’re the one making me do the solid | 而你在逼我帮忙 |
[15:02] | and now you’re gonna tell me why. | 现在你要告诉我为什么 |
[15:05] | Just leave it alone, Bonnie. | 别管了 邦妮 |
[15:07] | What did you do? | 你做[干]了什么 |
[15:10] | Couldn’t be worse than whatever was wearing that jean skirt. | 不可能比穿那条牛仔裙的女人更糟了 |
[15:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | Just don’t be surprised | 但是如果我 |
[15:16] | if I leave behind a really detailed journal entry | 写了一篇关于K打头的柯丽丝托的 |
[15:19] | for Elena that’s all about Krystal | 详细日记给埃琳娜看 |
[15:22] | with a “K.” | 可别太意外 |
[15:24] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[15:27] | Damon, it’s me. | 达蒙 是我啊 |
[15:28] | I’m your best friend. | 我是你最好的朋友 |
[15:30] | And when Alaric heads to Dallas, | 等阿拉里克去了达拉斯 |
[15:32] | I might be your only friend. | 我可能就是你唯一的朋友了 |
[15:34] | You’re right, Bonnie. | 你说得对 邦妮 |
[15:35] | You are my best friend, which is why I can’t tell you. | 你是我最好的朋友 所以我才不能说 |
[15:38] | So I’m asking you leave it alone! | 所以我求你 别问了 |
[15:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | What do you mean they don’t want to come out? | 什么叫他们不肯出来 |
[16:00] | Valerie said the babies want to stay where the magic is. | 瓦莱丽说宝宝想留在有魔法的地方 |
[16:02] | And right now, that magic is in your blood, | 现在 魔法在你的血液里 |
[16:04] | which they’re getting a steady stream of. | 而且他们能稳定地得到 |
[16:07] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[16:08] | Well, Valerie’s plan is to channel enough magic | 瓦莱丽计划在你体外 |
[16:10] | outside of your body so that the babies are drawn to it. | 汇聚足够的魔法 把孩子吸引出来 |
[16:13] | That way they don’t resist | 这样他们就不会抗拒 |
[16:14] | when the doctor tries to pull them out. | 医生把他们弄出来的企图了 |
[16:16] | Funny, I didn’t hear one medical word in all of that. | 有趣 你说这么多我没听到一个医学词汇 |
[16:19] | Could someone just call Bonnie? | 能不能去把邦妮叫来 |
[16:20] | I feel like she should be here. | 我觉得她该在场 |
[16:22] | I will call her. | 我去打给她 |
[16:24] | And I promise | 我保证 |
[16:25] | this will all be fine. | 一切都会没事 |
[16:29] | So, where’s Dr. Valerie now? | 瓦莱丽医生呢 |
[16:33] | She’s getting help. | 她去找人帮忙了 |
[16:35] | What do you mean “help”? | 什么意思 |
[16:39] | Uh, Nora, Mary Louise and Beau. | 诺拉 玛丽·路易斯和博尔 |
[16:42] | Oh, that is just perfectly reasonable. | 太合情合理了 |
[16:45] | Putting my life and the lives of these babies | 把我和宝宝的生命 |
[16:46] | into the hands of the people who tried to kill me. | 交给曾企图杀我的人 |
[16:48] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[16:52] | I am not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有事的 |
[17:05] | ‘Cause this isn’t creepy or anything. | 这一点也不吓人啊 |
[17:07] | Got your damn sword. | 你的剑给你拿来了 |
[17:09] | This is the part where you say thank you. | 你该说谢谢了 |
[17:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[17:33] | Remember Thanksgiving of ’53? | 53年的感恩节 |
[17:35] | We were locked in neighboring cells, | 我们被关在相邻的监狱里 |
[17:36] | and I told you I was thankful for you | 我透过墙上的小孔 |
[17:38] | through that little hole in the wall. | 告诉你我多么感激你 |
[17:40] | I take that back. | 我收回那话 |
[17:41] | Like I had a choice. | 我根本没有选择 |
[17:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:45] | You are…? | 你是… |
[17:46] | You don’t recognize me. | 你不认得我了 |
[17:48] | Surprising since I’ve seen every Hunger Games. | 很意外 我把《饥饿游戏》都看完了 |
[17:51] | Damon, Bonnie, | 达蒙 邦妮 |
[17:54] | meet Rayna Cruz. | 这位是蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[18:00] | Not bad for an 80-year-old corpse. | 80岁的尸体还长得不赖啊 |
[18:02] | No, I saw you. | 不 我看到你了 |
[18:04] | You were old and sick and dead. | 你年迈多病而且死了 |
[18:05] | May I have my sword, please? | 能把我的剑给我吗 |
[18:08] | Ooh, looks and manners! | 又漂亮又有礼貌啊 |
[18:10] | I am… | 我 |
[18:13] | Stop or the next one’s in her temple. | 站住 否则下一发冲她太阳穴 |
[18:16] | I don’t care about you or him or her. | 我不在乎你 他和她 |
[18:20] | Give me my sword, and I’ll be on my way. | 把剑给我 我就走 |
[18:22] | You want your sword? | 你要你的剑 |
[18:24] | Go fetch! | 去捡啊 |
[18:36] | Hear me, great spirit, hear me. | 请聆听我 伟大的圣灵 |
[18:40] | We call upon you in this moment of need. | 在这紧急时刻 我们召唤你 |
[18:43] | We bring you an offering. | 我们为你带来献祭 |
[18:45] | A woman who desires justice for herself, | 一名想为自己为我们族人 |
[18:49] | for our tribe. | 寻求正义的女子 |
[18:51] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[18:54] | She drinks the tea of protection | 她喝下了保护之茶 |
[18:56] | so that she may be strong | 这样她就能强壮 |
[18:58] | and so that no magic may touch her. | 这样魔法无法伤害她 |
[19:12] | She accepts our singular lives, | 她接受我们每个人的生命 |
[19:16] | so that she may have many. | 这样她才能生生世世活下去 |
[19:30] | I didn’t ask for anyone to die. | 我并不希望有人死的 |
[19:33] | No, they are not dead. | 不 他们没死 |
[19:36] | They live on within you. | 他们将与你同在 |
[19:41] | Now… | 好了 |
[19:43] | for the final step. | 最后一步 |
[19:54] | She wields a weapon of judgment, | 她挥动审判的武器 |
[19:57] | one that thirsts for the blood | 它渴望那些 |
[19:59] | of those that prey upon us. | 以我们为食的生灵的血 |
[20:02] | Link her spirit | 将她的灵魂 |
[20:04] | with this sword. | 与剑相连 |
[20:10] | This blade | 当这把剑 |
[20:12] | draws blood from a vampire. | 沾了吸血鬼的血 |
[20:14] | It will connect you. | 它将联络你 |
[20:15] | It will guide you. | 指引你 |
[20:16] | It will aide you in their destruction. | 帮你毁灭他们 |
[20:25] | Wait! | 等等 |
[20:26] | Avenge your father. | 为你父亲复仇 |
[20:28] | Avenge us all. | 为我们复仇 |
[20:43] | *She’s only a bird in a gilded cage* | *她不过是金笼里的鸟儿* |
[20:47] | *A beautiful sight to see…* | *多么动人的一幕* |
[20:52] | What is keeping the others? | 其他人干什么呢 |
[20:53] | No doubt still cleaning up what’s left of that barmaid. | 肯定还在抢夺酒吧女侍剩余的血呢 |
[20:56] | Someone needs to be more discrete. | 某人得更小心一些了 |
[20:59] | *She’s not* | *她并非如此* |
[21:00] | *Though she seems to be.* | *不管表象如何* |
[21:09] | Beau! | 博尔 |
[21:21] | Beau! | 博尔 |
[21:23] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:24] | You’re going to be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[21:26] | He’s not healing. | 他怎么不自愈 |
[21:27] | We must get away from here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[21:29] | Tell Lily to book passage to New York Harbor immediately. | 叫莉莉立刻买船票去纽约港 |
[21:32] | Ship sails tonight. | 今晚就起航 |
[21:33] | Julian, you’re bleeding. | 朱利安 你流血了 |
[21:37] | It’s just a scratch. Move now. | 只是个小刮痕 快走 |
[21:39] | Let’s go, come on. | 快走 |
[21:45] | Come on. | 快走 |
[21:57] | Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous. | [咒语] |
[22:01] | Venis ad vitur. | [咒语] |
[22:02] | Venis ad essendier. | [咒语] |
[22:04] | Factuo partis viventia. | [咒语] |
[22:06] | What do you mean, she’s surrounded by heretics? | 什么叫她身边围了一群异教徒 |
[22:09] | You said you were taking care of her. | 你不说你会照顾她吗 |
[22:11] | Yeah, and trust me, every possible way | 相信我 你现在在怀疑 |
[22:12] | you’re second-guessing me right now, I’ve already done it. | 我怎么不试的办法我都已经试过了 |
[22:14] | This is our best chance. | 这是最佳的办法 |
[22:15] | Listen. I know that this is totally crazy | 听我说 我知道这非常疯狂 |
[22:18] | and not what anyone expected or asked for, okay? | 也不是任何人所期望 所想要的 |
[22:20] | But what Caroline is doing for me… | 但卡罗琳为我做的 |
[22:22] | I am getting to have the family | 我将可以得到 |
[22:23] | that I thought I lost forever. | 我以为我永远不能得到的家庭 |
[22:26] | Please. | 求你 |
[22:28] | Now, you make sure that nothing happens to them. | 你一定别让他们出事 |
[22:30] | Please. | 求你 |
[22:32] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:34] | Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous. | [咒语] |
[22:38] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[22:39] | Venis ad essendier. | [咒语] |
[22:42] | About to make the incision. | 即将切开 |
[22:44] | Phesmatos sequitos in lucema… | [咒语] |
[22:46] | Vitals are steady. | 生命体征稳定 |
[22:50] | Infantesi mortuous. | [咒语] |
[22:52] | Venis ad vitur. | [咒语] |
[22:53] | Venis ad essendier. | [咒语] |
[22:54] | Factuo partis viventia. | [咒语] |
[22:56] | I think it’s working. | 好像起作用了 |
[23:06] | Oh, my God, Beau. | 天呐 博尔 |
[23:07] | It’s his scar. | 是他的疤 |
[23:20] | You didn’t hesitate for one second… | 你毫无犹豫 一秒都没有 |
[23:23] | …let alone three. | 更不是三秒 |
[23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:28] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[23:30] | We all good? | 没事了吧 |
[23:32] | If so, I could use a little help with these ropes. | 如果没事了 我需要人帮忙解开绳子 |
[23:34] | Do you hear someone talking? | 你听到有人说话了吗 |
[23:36] | I think I hear something. | 好像听到了什么声音 |
[23:37] | Sounds like a low drone. | 好像是低沉的嗡嗡声 |
[23:39] | Sounds like a traitor. | 好像是个叛徒的声音 |
[23:41] | Oh, right, yes, yes, a traitor. | 是啊 叛徒 |
[23:43] | That explains why I’m vervained to a theater seat. | 所以我被下了马鞭草 绑在剧院座位上 |
[23:50] | – Nora? – Did you let Rayna get the Phoenix Sword? | -诺拉 -你让蕾娜把凤凰石拿走了吗 |
[23:52] | I didn’t let her. | 我没让她 |
[23:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:54] | Beau’s scar opened up, | 博尔的伤疤开裂了 |
[23:55] | which means she’s coming for him. | 就是说她要去找他索命了 |
[23:56] | She’ll never stop coming for him. | 她绝不会放过他的 |
[23:58] | Once she kills him, | 等她杀了他 |
[23:59] | she’ll go after every other vampire in her path. | 就会继续去追杀其他挡路的吸血鬼 |
[24:01] | I need you to calm down. Where are you? | 冷静下来 你在哪 |
[24:02] | In the hospital. | 在医院 |
[24:04] | With your friend, helping deliver her babies. | 帮你朋友生孩子 |
[24:06] | – Wait, what? – We’re all in danger, Bonnie. | -等等 什么 -我们都有危险 邦妮 |
[24:08] | Beau’s scar is the mark from her sword | 博尔的伤疤是她剑的标记 |
[24:10] | and it will lead Rayna Cruz straight to him. | 蕾娜·科鲁兹能直接找到他 |
[24:12] | Once you’ve been marked, | 一旦你被标记 |
[24:13] | she’ll chase you to the ends of the earth, | 她会追踪你到天涯海角 |
[24:14] | until your soul is back in that stone. | 直到你的灵魂被封回那块石头里 |
[24:17] | Once she gets Beau, | 等她杀了博尔 |
[24:18] | she’ll go after any other vampire in her path, | 她就会去追杀其他的吸血鬼目标 |
[24:20] | and right now this hospital’s full of them. | 现在 这医院里都是她的目标 |
[24:35] | Start her on atropine, 0.5 milligrams. | 开始给她注射阿托品 0.5毫克 |
[24:38] | Pushing point five milligrams of atropine. | 推入0.5毫克的阿托品 |
[24:43] | Atropine on board. | 阿托品已注入 |
[24:45] | Beau, don’t despair. | 博尔 别绝望 |
[24:46] | We’ll get you away from here, far away. | 我们会带你远离她的 |
[24:48] | Beau’s the one who’s marked; why doesn’t he just go? | 是博尔被标记了 为什么不让他自己离开 |
[24:50] | And leave him to be hunted alone? | 让他一个人被追杀吗 |
[24:51] | We have to protect each other. | 我们得保护彼此 |
[24:52] | We stay together. | 我们得待在一起 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry, but I can’t let you leave. | 抱歉 但我不能让你们离开 |
[24:56] | Look, you love Caroline and you don’t want her to die. | 你爱卡罗琳 你不希望她死 |
[24:58] | I understand, because that is the way | 这我理解 这就是我 |
[25:00] | I feel about Nora and she will, | 对诺拉的感觉 她会死的 |
[25:02] | we all will, if you do not get out of our way! | 我们都会死的 除非你赶紧让开 |
[25:03] | Stay and I’ll do everything I can | 留下 我会尽我所能 |
[25:05] | to protect you from this woman. | 保护你们不受这女人伤害 |
[25:05] | You don’t stand a chance against her! None of us do! | 你对抗她毫无机会 我们都没有机会 |
[25:08] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[25:10] | You have to let them go. | 你得放他们走 |
[25:12] | They can take Beau and draw Rayna away from us. | 他们可以带走博尔 把蕾娜引走 |
[25:14] | The doctors are nearly finished. | 医生们就要结束手术了 |
[25:16] | I’ll do what I can on my own. | 我会自己尽量帮她 |
[25:18] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留下 |
[25:19] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[25:20] | These babies deserve a chance. | 这两个孩子该得到存活的机会 |
[25:21] | I can give that to them. | 这我可以给他们 |
[25:24] | They could drain you, Val. | 他们会吸干你的 瓦莱 |
[25:26] | You could die. | 你会死的 |
[25:29] | I have to try. | 我必须一试 |
[25:36] | Remember. | 记住 |
[25:38] | Never stop running. | 一直跑 别停下 |
[25:39] | Not for a moment. | 一刻都别停 |
[25:59] | Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous. | [咒语] |
[26:03] | Venis ad vitur. | [咒语] |
[26:04] | Venis ad essendier. | [咒语] |
[26:05] | Factuo partis viventia. | [咒语] |
[26:07] | Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous. | [咒语] |
[26:11] | Venis ad vitur. | [咒语] |
[26:12] | Venis ad essendier. | [咒语] |
[26:14] | Factuo partis viventia. | [咒语] |
[26:30] | Kind of a bad time. | 时机不太好 |
[26:31] | It’s about to get a lot worse. | 而且要更糟了 |
[26:33] | Hottie Huntress has the Sword and she’s coming right for you. | 性感女猎人拿到了剑 冲你们去了 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:37] | Heard you were the one who gave it to her. | 听说是你把剑给了她 |
[26:39] | Impeccable timing, considering Caroline literally couldn’t be | 真是会挑时候 现在卡罗琳 |
[26:42] | any more helpless right now. | 简直最无助了 |
[26:43] | I’m working on that. | 我在想办法呢 |
[26:44] | You know what? Don’t bother, Damon. | 算了 别费劲了 达蒙 |
[26:46] | Just sit there and do nothing | 坐着别动 |
[26:47] | before you find a way to make this an even bigger problem. | 免得你把问题搞得更糟糕 |
[26:52] | What is he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[26:56] | What’s going on? What don’t I know? | 怎么回事 我有什么不知道 |
[26:59] | Damon, why is he so mad at you? | 达蒙 他为什么那么生你的气 |
[27:03] | I screwed up bad, Bonnie. | 我做了大错事 邦妮 |
[27:05] | I gotta make it right. | 我得想办法弥补 |
[27:10] | We’ll get to Richmond. | 我们去里士满 |
[27:11] | From there, we could fly as far from here as possible. | 然后再有多远飞多远 |
[27:13] | We’ll keep moving. | 我们不停下 |
[27:14] | Just like we did before. | 就像之前那样 |
[27:22] | Hurry. | 快走 |
[27:23] | Lily will have secured us passage by now. | 莉莉这会儿该帮我们弄到船票了 |
[27:24] | I’m not journeying all the way across the ocean in a pine box. | 我不会睡在松木盒子里跨海的 |
[27:27] | Then you can stay here and be buried in one. | 那就留下 好在松木盒子里下葬吧 |
[27:35] | Whilst these accommodations might not be the grandest, | 虽然条件不怎么样 |
[27:37] | they have the benefit of being the least conspicuous. | 但却最不容易引起注意 |
[27:49] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[28:02] | I do not know what hell awaits you inside this stone, | 我不知道石头里等着你们的是怎样的地狱 |
[28:06] | but it cannot be worse than the one you have put me through. | 但不可能比你让我经历的地狱更糟了 |
[28:29] | Get us away from here. | 快带我们离开 |
[28:33] | No! | 不 |
[28:45] | No. | 不 |
[29:26] | Venis ad vitur. Venis ad essendier. | [咒语] |
[29:29] | Factuo partis viventia. | [咒语] |
[29:32] | Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous. | [咒语] |
[29:36] | Venis ad vitur. | [咒语] |
[29:37] | Venis ad essendier. | [咒语] |
[29:39] | Factuo partis viventia. | [咒语] |
[29:41] | Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous. | [咒语] |
[29:45] | Venis ad vitur. Venis ad essendier. | [咒语] |
[29:54] | Such a gentleman. | 真绅士 |
[29:57] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[29:59] | Well, we’re under the stars, | 我们在星空下 |
[30:01] | enjoying each other’s company. | 与彼此相伴 |
[30:04] | Are you… | 你… |
[30:06] | are you in my head right now? | 你是进入了我的思想吗 |
[30:08] | Technically, yes, | 严格说 是的 |
[30:09] | but symbolically, we are on a date. | 但象征性地说 我们在约会 |
[30:13] | Will you pass me those fries, please? | 把薯条递给我好吗 |
[30:20] | Oh, this one… is yours. | 这个是你的 |
[30:23] | Extra pickles. | 多加了腌黄瓜 |
[30:27] | You’re trying to distract me, aren’t you? | 你是想分散我的注意力 是吗 |
[30:30] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[30:31] | Is something going wrong with… | 是出事了吗 |
[30:32] | No, no. Everything’s fine. | 不不 一切都好 |
[30:34] | I just… | 我… |
[30:35] | I figured you’ve had two lives inside of you for months, | 几个月来你怀着两个小生命 |
[30:39] | lives that you didn’t ask for, | 这并非你所求 |
[30:40] | lives that will change Ric’s entire future. | 而他们将改变里克的未来 |
[30:43] | So the least I can do is keep you company for a little while. | 我至少也该陪陪你 |
[30:48] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[30:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:25] | She’s here. | 她到了 |
[31:54] | Phesmatos sequitos in lucema | [咒语] |
[31:56] | infantesi mortuous. | [咒语] |
[31:58] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:59] | They’re about to get the babies out. | 孩子就要拿出来了 |
[32:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:05] | Beau didn’t get away. | 博尔没跑掉 |
[32:10] | No. | 不 |
[32:12] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[32:14] | I’m so sorry, Valerie. | 真抱歉 瓦莱丽 |
[32:17] | And what about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[32:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:19] | But I think Rayna’s somewhere inside this hospital. | 但我觉得蕾娜就在医院里 |
[32:21] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙呢 |
[32:25] | Well. | 哼 |
[32:27] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[32:29] | you look a lot like my girlfriend | 你看上去很像我女朋友 |
[32:30] | and her three doppelgangers. | 和她的三个二重身 |
[32:37] | Not to make things worse, | 虽然不想让事情更糟 |
[32:38] | but my magic doesn’t work on her, | 但她对我的魔法免疫 |
[32:40] | and I don’t think Damon can take her alone. | 我觉得达蒙一个人打不过她 |
[32:44] | Stefan, you have to go. | 斯特凡 你得去 |
[32:44] | What are you talking about? I’m not gonna leave her. | 你说什么呢 我不能丢下她 |
[32:46] | I’ll stay and help Valerie. Damon needs you. | 我会留下帮瓦莱丽 达蒙需要你 |
[32:48] | I don’t care what Damon needs. | 我不在乎达蒙需要什么 |
[32:51] | I don’t know what he did to make you hate him, | 我不知道他做了什么让你这么恨他 |
[32:53] | but he is so determined to make things right, | 但他一心要弥补 |
[32:55] | he’s gonna get himself killed. | 只会害死自己 |
[32:57] | Do you honestly think I would do anything | 你真认为我会 |
[32:58] | to put Caroline at risk? | 让卡罗琳有危险吗 |
[33:15] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[33:20] | Stefan, go. | 斯特凡 快去 |
[33:22] | We can take it from here. | 我们可以接手 |
[33:52] | How we doing? | 情况如何了 |
[33:54] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[34:12] | You want to send me back to hell? | 你要送我回地狱吗 |
[34:16] | Let me tell you something, lady. | 告诉你 女士 |
[34:20] | I’m already there. | 我已经在地狱了 |
[34:30] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[34:42] | When I’m with you, I’m happy. | 我跟你在一起时 我很开心 |
[34:47] | I totally get it if you want to run for the hills. | 如果你想跑 我完全理解 |
[34:49] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[34:50] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[34:52] | Once a vampire’s been marked, | 一旦一个吸血鬼被标记 |
[34:52] | she’ll chase you to the ends of the earth. | 她会追随你到天涯海角 |
[35:08] | I’ll see you, brother. | 回见了 哥哥 |
[35:27] | Okay, now’s our chance. | 好了 我们的机会来了 |
[35:28] | The first baby is ready. | 第一个孩子可以了 |
[35:47] | And now for baby number two. | 现在轮到二号宝宝了 |
[36:13] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[36:17] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[36:24] | They’re both okay. | 他们都没事 |
[36:33] | Are you going to untie me? | 你打算给我解开吗 |
[36:38] | It’s tempting. | 很想 |
[36:41] | The ropes make it easier to kill you. | 有绳子杀你更容易 |
[36:44] | You’re gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[36:46] | Look, mate, | 听着 伙计 |
[36:48] | I assure you that giving Rayna Cruz the Phoenix Sword | 我保证 把凤凰石剑给蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[36:51] | was not on my list of things to do today. | 不在我今天的计划之内 |
[36:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:54] | You know what was on my list of things to do today? | 知道我今天打算做什么吗 |
[36:58] | Buy more bourbon. | 再买点波本酒 |
[37:00] | That was it. | 就是这样 |
[37:01] | That was the most stressful part of my day. | 这就是我这一天最有压力的事了 |
[37:05] | And then you blackmailed me | 然后你勒索我 |
[37:06] | and screwed me into this scavenger hunt | 害我参与了这场寻宝游戏 |
[37:08] | and now my brother’s paying the price. | 现在 我弟弟要付出代价 |
[37:10] | Rayna gave me no choice. | 蕾娜没有给我选择 |
[37:12] | No choice?! | 没有选择 |
[37:13] | That’s an interesting notion. | 这个概念真有趣 |
[37:17] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[37:19] | Why don’t we let fate decide what happens? | 我们让命运来决定吧 |
[37:22] | Heads, you live. | 头 你活 |
[37:24] | Tails, you don’t. | 背 你死 |
[37:30] | Elena’s alive. | 埃琳娜还活着 |
[37:31] | No, sir, she’s not. | 不 她死了 |
[37:33] | I watched her burn with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看着她烧死的 |
[37:34] | No, you weren’t of sound mind. | 不 你当时脑筋不对 |
[37:36] | You were hallucinating. | 你看到的是幻觉 |
[37:37] | You saw what you wanted to see. | 你看到的是你想看到的 |
[37:40] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[37:41] | Tyler thought it best to have an empty decoy coffin. | 泰勒认为最好找个空棺作为诱饵 |
[37:43] | So now you and Tyler are a dynamic duo? | 你和泰勒还搭档上了 |
[37:46] | Let’s just say that we have… | 这么说吧 我们有 |
[37:49] | mutual friends | 共同的朋友 |
[37:51] | who have the real coffin | 而真正的棺材 真正的埃琳娜 |
[37:53] | and the real Elena. | 在那人手上 |
[37:55] | Take me to her. | 带我去见她 |
[37:57] | She’s in New York, | 她在纽约 |
[37:58] | where my friends are keeping her very safe | 我的朋友在好好保护她 |
[38:01] | and very much alive. | 她活得好好的 |
[38:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:18] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:22] | Are they out? | 他们出来了吗 |
[38:23] | Are they okay? | 他们没事吗 |
[38:24] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[38:26] | Babies are healthy. | 孩子很健康 |
[38:27] | They’re with Alaric. | 他们跟阿拉里克在一起 |
[38:28] | He took them to the nursery to get them checked out. | 他带他们去了育婴室 检查情况 |
[38:30] | They’re okay? | 他们没事 |
[38:31] | They’re better than that. | 不止没事 |
[38:33] | They’re beautiful. | 他们很可爱 |
[38:39] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[38:46] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:55] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[38:56] | Not where I’m supposed to be, | 没在我该在的地方 |
[38:57] | which is with my girlfriend who just gave birth. | 那就是陪伴我刚生产的女友 |
[38:59] | Instead I’m running from a hunter | 而是在逃避一个猎人 |
[39:00] | who won’t stop chasing me until she’s put down. | 她不死就不会停止对我的追杀 |
[39:03] | Why did you hand over that sword, Damon? | 你为什么把剑给她 达蒙 |
[39:05] | Elena’s alive. | 埃琳娜还活着 |
[39:07] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[39:09] | Long story with a hell of a punch line. | 说来话长 但转折令人难以置信 |
[39:12] | I didn’t kill her, Stefan. | 我没杀掉她 斯特凡 |
[39:15] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[39:18] | I got a second chance, brother. | 我还有一次机会 弟弟 |
[39:21] | And I will fix this. | 我要弥补一切 |
[39:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:25] | I will kill that huntress with my bare hands if I have to, | 如果有必要 我会赤手空拳地杀了那个女猎人 |
[39:27] | and I will bring you back here, I promise. | 我一定带你回来 我保证 |
[39:30] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[39:32] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 我会要你遵守承诺的 |
[39:38] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[39:39] | Exhausted. | 好累 |
[39:41] | Hungry. | 好饿 |
[39:43] | Lonely. | 好孤独 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:45] | I wish I could be there. | 我真想陪在你身边 |
[39:46] | This is the only way I could stop her. | 只有这样我才能阻止她 |
[39:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:53] | I just wish it didn’t always have to be you. | 我真希望不非得总是你受伤 |
[39:58] | I promise I will come back for you. | 我保证我会回到你身旁 |
[40:04] | I have to keep moving if I want to stay ahead of her. | 如果我想甩掉她得不停地跑 |
[40:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:28] | You want to hold ’em? | 你想抱抱他们吗 |
[40:31] | Are you sure that’s okay? | 真的可以吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah, Valerie said it shouldn’t be a problem. | 嗯 瓦莱丽说应该不会有问题的 |
[40:35] | Something about the umbilical cord, I don’t know. | 跟脐带有什么关系 我也不清楚 |
[40:38] | I was a little distracted. | 我当时精神不太集中 |
[40:44] | This is Josie. | 这位是乔赛 |
[40:49] | In honor of their mother. | 纪念他们的妈妈 |
[41:02] | And this… | 这位 |
[41:07] | This is Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白 |
[41:12] | In honor of your mother. | 纪念你妈妈 |
[41:23] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[41:26] | Yeah, I just got on the 20. | 嗯 我刚上20号公路 |
[41:28] | Okay. Call me when you get there. | 好 到了打给我 |
[41:31] | What about Stefan? | 斯特凡怎么办 |
[41:33] | – Just go. – Okay. | -你就走吧 -好 |
[41:35] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[41:37] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[41:39] | Don’t wake up your sister. | 别吵醒你妹妹 |
[41:41] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[41:43] | To New Orleans. | 新奥尔良 |
[41:45] | To visit Mommy’s friend. | 见妈妈的朋友 |