时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:06] | I can’t protect Mystic Falls on my own, | 我自己没法保卫神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:08] | so I made some friends who could help. | 所以我交了一些能帮忙的朋友 |
[00:10] | Who are these friends? | 这些朋友是什么人 |
[00:11] | Alaric’s babies are the future of the coven. | 阿拉里克的宝宝是巫师团的未来 |
[00:13] | They’re inside of you. | 他们在你体内 |
[00:15] | Oh, my God… | 天呐 |
[00:16] | This is Josie, | 这是乔赛 |
[00:17] | in honor of their mother. | 纪念他们的母亲 |
[00:19] | This is Elizabeth, | 这是伊丽莎白 |
[00:20] | in honor of your mother. | 纪念你的母亲 |
[00:21] | Meet Rayna Cruz. | 她叫蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[00:22] | Once you’ve been marked by her sword, | 一旦你被她的剑标记 |
[00:24] | she never stops hunting you. | 她就会追你到天涯海角 |
[00:25] | You don’t stand a chance against her, none of us do! | 你根本打不过她 我们都打不过 |
[00:28] | We’ll keep moving, just like we did before. | 我们会一刻不停地跑 就像之前那样 |
[00:30] | No! | 不 |
[00:39] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[00:42] | I’ll see you, brother. | 再见了 哥哥 |
[00:44] | I have to keep moving, if I want to stay ahead of her. | 我得一直跑 把她甩在后面 |
[00:46] | Why did you hand over that sword, Damon? | 你为什么要交出剑 达蒙 |
[00:48] | I will fix this. | 我会弥补一切的 |
[00:49] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[00:50] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 我会要你遵守诺言的 |
[00:53] | Wish I could be there. | 真希望我可以陪伴你 |
[00:54] | I just wish it didn’t always have to be you. | 我真希望受伤的不非得总是你 |
[00:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:06] | All right, girls. | 好了 姑娘们 |
[01:07] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[01:08] | It’s a bar. | 是间酒吧 |
[01:10] | And this is the last time you’re gonna be in one of these | 这将是你们21岁之前最后一次 |
[01:12] | until you are 21. | 进这种地方了 |
[01:14] | Sorry, we’re closed and… | 抱歉 我们打烊了 而且 |
[01:17] | I don’t think so. | 他们可不能进来 |
[01:18] | We’re not staying. | 我们不留下 |
[01:20] | We just got here, and… | 我们刚到 |
[01:21] | then I realized I didn’t actually know | 然后我就意识到我并不知道 |
[01:22] | where the person I’m looking for lived. | 我想找的人住在哪 |
[01:26] | Klaus Mikaelson? | 克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[01:28] | Honey, hate to say this, but you’ve wasted a trip. | 亲爱的 很抱歉 但你白跑了 |
[01:32] | Look… I know that he comes here. | 听我说 我知道他常来这儿 |
[01:35] | Okay? My name’s Caroline Forbes. | 好吗 我叫卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[01:36] | He’ll know me. | 他认识我的 |
[01:37] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不在乎你是谁 |
[01:38] | Klaus Mikaelson is gone. | 克劳斯·迈克尔森已经不在了 |
[01:40] | Gone? | 不在了 |
[01:41] | Gone where? | 去哪了 |
[01:42] | I mean nobody’s seen or heard from that man in three years. | 已经有三年没人有他的消息了 |
[01:51] | South Georgia, I think. | 南佐治亚州吧 |
[01:52] | I just ditched my car and passed Grantville off the I-85. | 我刚换了车 路过了I85公路旁的格兰维尔 |
[01:55] | Okay. You’re about to come upon Highway 27. Take it north. | 好吧 你就要到27号高速了 往北走 |
[01:59] | Eventually, you’ll connect with the I-20 | 最终你会走到I20 |
[02:01] | and want to take that west. | 然后往西走 |
[02:02] | And where is this leading me, exactly? | 我这是要去哪呢 |
[02:04] | A safe house that’s been imbued with a magical disruption spell. | 一栋施有魔法干扰咒的安全屋 |
[02:07] | Even the strongest magic can’t penetrate its walls, | 最强大的魔法也无法穿透其墙壁 |
[02:09] | which means Rayna Cruz’s sword cannot track you there. | 那么蕾娜·科鲁兹的剑就无法追过去 |
[02:12] | Did you find 27 yet? | 你找到27号公路了吗 |
[02:13] | No, I just pulled over at a Quik-Stop | 没有 我刚在一个前不着村后不着店的 |
[02:15] | in the middle of nowhere. | 便利店门口停下 |
[02:17] | Tell me you’re joking. | 开什么玩笑 |
[02:18] | My cell phone’s almost dead. | 我的手机快没电了 |
[02:20] | I need a charger. | 我得买个充电器 |
[02:21] | Stefan, that’s a mistake. Get back in your car. | 斯特凡 这样不好 快回车上 |
[02:23] | Stefan, you can’t stop moving, ever. | 斯特凡 你得一刻不停地跑 |
[02:25] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[02:26] | Are you there? | 在听吗 |
[02:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:39] | I need to buy a charger for my phone. | 我需要给我的手机买个充电器 |
[02:46] | Okay, we’ve got the brick charger… | 好的 这是充电器 |
[02:49] | the adapter for your car… | 车辆配适器 |
[02:50] | this one’s solar power– pretty neat. | 这个是太阳能的 很酷 |
[02:52] | That’s fine. How much? | 就这个吧 多少钱 |
[02:53] | That’ll be $22.50. | 一共22.5美元 |
[03:31] | Valerie said she just lost cell reception with Stefan. | 瓦莱丽说她刚跟斯特凡断了手机通讯 |
[03:34] | As if ruining his life wasn’t enough for me to worry about, | 好像他这样逃命还不够让我担心的 |
[03:37] | now we get to wonder when you and Valerie exchanged numbers. | 现在还得琢磨你和瓦莱丽是什么时候互留电话的 |
[03:39] | You told Stefan you would find a way | 你跟斯特凡说你会想到办法 |
[03:41] | to get him off the hook with Rayna | 让蕾娜不再追杀他 |
[03:42] | and I told Caroline I’d make sure you didn’t screw it up. | 我跟卡罗琳说 我会保证你不搞砸 |
[03:45] | So we both have a lot riding on this. | 所以我们都任重道远 |
[03:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:54] | You made it. | 你们来了 |
[03:56] | Where the hell are we? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:58] | This is the Armory, | 这是军械库 |
[03:59] | home to a society of supernatural artifact collectors. | 一群超自然文物收集者的家 |
[04:03] | We keep them under lock and key | 我们把这里锁好 |
[04:04] | so they don’t fall into the wrong hands. | 免得那些东西落入歹人手中 |
[04:07] | The Armory… | 军械库 |
[04:10] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[04:12] | – You? – No. | -你呢 -没有 |
[04:13] | Yeah, that’s kind of the point. | 要的就是这效果 |
[04:15] | They’ve taken great care | 他们一直小心 |
[04:16] | to keep themselves out of history as we know it. | 不被我们所熟知的历史记录下来 |
[04:18] | And for three easy payments of $19.99, | 只需三次分期付款 每次19.99美元 |
[04:21] | we, too, can be members. | 我们也可以成为会员 |
[04:24] | How about we just cut to the part | 我们直接开始说 |
[04:25] | where they can save my brother? | 他们如何能救我弟弟的部分吧 |
[04:26] | Where’s the cavalry, man? | 救兵在哪 |
[04:27] | They’re out on their own supernatural treasure hunt. | 他们去进行自己的超自然寻宝行动了 |
[04:29] | But, lucky you, they’ve recruited me to nab Rayna Cruz. | 但算你走运 他们找我来抓蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[04:33] | Ever since that annoying Phoenix Stone turned up in Mystic Falls, | 自从那块讨厌的凤凰石出现在神秘瀑布镇 |
[04:35] | she’s been the top priority. | 她就是他们的重中之重 |
[04:37] | They actually consider her one of the… | 他们认为她是这世上的一个 |
[04:38] | supernatural wonders of the world. | 超自然奇迹 |
[04:40] | And why do you care what they want? | 你为何在乎他们想要什么 |
[04:43] | They have something I want. | 他们有我想要的东西 |
[04:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:49] | When the Armory kidnapped me four months ago, | 四个月前军械库绑架了我 |
[04:51] | it wasn’t to torture me. | 但他们不想折磨我 |
[04:53] | A woman named Alex made me an offer. | 一个叫艾莉克斯的女人提出了一个提议 |
[04:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:57] | Someone who needs your help. | 需要你帮助的人 |
[04:59] | And in return can provide you with information you desperately want. | 作为回报 我可以给你你急需的情报 |
[05:04] | If it’s all the same, | 如果你不介意 |
[05:05] | I’d rather just be cut loose and be on my way. | 我宁可你现在放了我 让我走 |
[05:08] | Be my guest. | 随意 |
[05:14] | Just… figured you’d want to know who your family was, | 只是 我以为你会想知道自己的家人是谁 |
[05:18] | orphan and all. | 毕竟你是个孤儿嘛 |
[05:20] | How do you know about my family? | 你怎么知道我家人的事 |
[05:21] | Because as obnoxious as it sounds, | 因为虽然这听上去很讨厌 |
[05:24] | we like to think we know everything. | 但我们自认为无所不知 |
[05:27] | Needless to say, I’ve been working for the Armory ever since. | 不必说 我之后就一直在为军械库工作了 |
[05:32] | Look, all that we need to do is get Stefan here, | 我们只需要把斯特凡弄过来 |
[05:34] | and Rayna will have no choice but to follow. | 蕾娜只能跟来 |
[05:36] | A rat to the cheese. We spring the trap, | 就像被奶酪吸引的老鼠 我们触动陷阱 |
[05:38] | and the Armory keeps her under lock and key forever after. | 军械库永远把她关起来 |
[05:41] | Everyone gets on with their lives. | 大家都继续各自的生活 |
[05:44] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[05:46] | I’ll have to discuss this with my counsel. | 我得跟我的律师商量一下 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | We’re in. | 我们同意 |
[05:59] | Mmm, must be time for another checkup. | 又到检查时间了吧 |
[06:02] | Actually, there’s something I need to talk to you about. | 其实 我是有事跟你商量 |
[06:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:07] | I’m moving to Dallas. | 我要搬去达拉斯了 |
[06:08] | I’m leaving today. | 今天就走 |
[06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[06:11] | No, Ric, you still need a house | 不 里克 你还需要栋房子 |
[06:15] | and a nanny | 还有保姆 |
[06:15] | – and the right school district. – I don’t care. | -还有好学区 -我不在乎 |
[06:18] | After I saw their little faces yesterday, everything changed. | 昨天我看到他们的小脸之后 一切都变了 |
[06:21] | Is this about that psycho huntress? | 这是因为那个疯子女猎人吗 |
[06:23] | Because you can rest assured | 因为你可以放心 |
[06:25] | she is very far away from here, | 她离这儿远着呢 |
[06:27] | pursuing my equally far away from here boyfriend. | 正在追杀我同样远在千里之外的男友 |
[06:29] | No. It is not about her. | 不 不是因为她 |
[06:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:33] | It’s about Jo. | 是因为乔 |
[06:34] | And the promise I made to her | 是因为我曾向她保证 |
[06:36] | to leave town after we got married. | 我们婚后就离开这里 |
[06:38] | And we know how that turned out, okay? | 我们都知道那事结果如何 |
[06:39] | So I’m not making that mistake twice. | 这样的错误我不想犯第二次 |
[06:41] | And certainly not with my kids. | 尤其不能拿我的孩子冒险 |
[06:42] | Do you know how hard it is to travel with one newborn, | 你知不知道带着一个新生儿上路有多麻烦 |
[06:44] | let alone two? | 更别提两个了 |
[06:46] | Two car seats, | 要两个座椅 |
[06:47] | two feeding schedules, | 定时给两张嘴喂饭 |
[06:49] | crying in surround sound, | 环绕立体声的哭嚎 |
[06:51] | not to mention the actual driving part. | 更别提在此之上还要开车 |
[06:53] | I know. And stopping every 90 minutes. I get it. | 我知道 每一个半小时就得停一次 我懂 |
[06:56] | Which is why I’ve hired a nurse to come with me. | 所以我雇了个护士跟我一起走 |
[06:58] | A nurse? Who? | 护士 谁啊 |
[07:00] | Frankie with the heart murmur? | 有心杂音的弗兰琦吗 |
[07:02] | Or Jarica, the perpetual boyfriend texter? | 还是一刻不停跟男友发短信的杰瑞卡 |
[07:05] | Jarica. | 杰瑞卡 |
[07:06] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:07] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[07:11] | Me. | 我 |
[07:13] | I’m the better idea. | 我就是更好的主意 |
[07:17] | Uh, but you just… got through major surgery. | 但你刚做过大型手术 |
[07:20] | You just had a C-section. | 你刚做了剖腹产 |
[07:22] | And I’m all healed up. | 我已经痊愈了 |
[07:23] | That is the one and only perk of a vampire pregnancy. | 这是吸血鬼怀孕的唯一好处啊 |
[07:28] | I can either sit here, alone, | 我要么就一个人坐这儿 |
[07:30] | freaking out that my boyfriend is somewhere | 担忧我男友还在不知 |
[07:32] | in this country trying to outrun a huntress | 国内何处逃避一个 |
[07:34] | who will stop at nothing to kill him, | 不惜一切要杀了他的女猎人 |
[07:36] | or I can be useful. | 要么就帮谁点忙 |
[07:38] | It’s up to you. | 你决定吧 |
[08:40] | Welcome to New Orleans, | 欢迎来到新奥尔良 |
[08:43] | old friend. | 老朋友 |
[08:57] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[08:59] | As I live and breathe. | 真是没想到 |
[09:00] | Stefan Salvatore | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[09:02] | in the Crescent City. | 来到了新奥尔良 |
[09:03] | This ought to be very good | 肯定是好事 |
[09:04] | or entertainingly bad. | 要么就糟得有趣 |
[09:07] | I’m just in town for a little R & R. | 我就是来放松一下 |
[09:11] | Hate to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[09:16] | So… | 那么 |
[09:17] | how are Elijah and, uh, | 以利亚还有 |
[09:19] | whoever else you’ve brought back from the dead? | 其他被你复活的人都怎么样了 |
[09:22] | Oh, you know the Mikaelsons. | 你了解迈克尔森一家的 |
[09:23] | Never a dull moment. | 一刻都不无聊 |
[09:33] | So, of all the gin joints, you pick ours– | 那么多酒吧 你偏偏选了我们家 |
[09:36] | four walls invulnerable to the magic of those pesky locator spells. | 讨厌的定位咒无法攻破的一家 |
[09:41] | Bit of a coincidence, isn’t it? | 挺巧啊 是吧 |
[09:45] | Damon’s looking for me, | 达蒙在找我 |
[09:46] | and I don’t want to be found. | 而我不想被他找到 |
[09:49] | I figure you, of all people, can relate to family drama. | 我觉得你是最能理解家庭闹剧的人了 |
[09:56] | Sylvia, | 茜尔薇娅 |
[09:57] | this is an old friend. Please keep his cup brimming. | 这是位老朋友 别让他的杯子空了 |
[10:01] | Cute old friend. | 这老朋友挺帅 |
[10:02] | Where have you been hiding him? | 你都把他藏哪了 |
[10:04] | Quaint little place called Mystic Falls. | 一个叫神秘瀑布镇的古雅小镇 |
[10:06] | Home of the mining fires that prompted a town-wide evacuation. | 发生了一场矿井火灾造成全镇大疏散 |
[10:10] | It was very noble of you | 你那样帮助 |
[10:13] | to stand up for the human faction as you did, | 人类真是太高尚了 |
[10:17] | in such uncharacteristically sweeping, dramatic fashion. | 而且是以如此不像你的雷厉风行的方式 |
[10:22] | I did have some help. | 有人帮我 |
[10:27] | How is Caroline? | 卡罗琳怎么样了 |
[10:35] | Sylvia, I think we’re gonna need another round. | 茜尔薇娅 我们得再来一轮酒了 |
[10:42] | What do you mean you don’t know where Rayna is? | 什么叫你不知道蕾娜在哪 |
[10:44] | She’s wherever Stefan is. | 斯特凡在哪她肯定在哪啊 |
[10:46] | No one knows where he is either. | 也没人知道他在哪 |
[10:47] | He’s not taking anyone’s calls, | 他不接电话 |
[10:48] | and I can’t triangulate his cell phone without at least knowing… | 我也无法三角定位他的手机 至少得… |
[10:50] | What? Sorry, I’m in a literal bell jar of baby noises. | 什么 抱歉 我这边回荡着婴儿的啼哭 |
[10:53] | I think they need to eat. Are you hungry? | 他们可能是需要进食了 你饿吗 |
[10:55] | No. Yes, uh, we should stop. | 不 饿了 我们该停车 |
[10:58] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[10:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:00] | I’m here. | 我在听 |
[11:01] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[11:02] | If I can narrow the search, we have a chance, | 如果我能缩小搜索范围就有一线机会 |
[11:04] | but until I know the general vicinity of either of them, | 但除非我知道他们俩大致在哪 |
[11:06] | I have nothing to track. | 我也没法展开追踪 |
[11:08] | I may be able to help you with that. | 我或许能帮你 |
[11:10] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[11:11] | Valerie’s here to save the day. | 瓦莱丽来拯救大局了 |
[11:13] | Let me call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[11:17] | This is the highway system | 这是格兰维尔到 |
[11:18] | between Grantville and New Orleans. | 新奥尔良之间的高速公路系统 |
[11:20] | Stefan’s on his way there now, | 斯特凡正往那边去 |
[11:21] | and Rayna is no doubt breathing down his neck. | 蕾娜无疑也会紧随其后 |
[11:25] | Tell me you at least appreciate the irony. | 你至少能理解这其中的讽刺吧 |
[11:29] | I need your help because there’s no sheriff’s department left. | 我需要你的帮助是因为这里已经没有警局了 |
[11:32] | The reason there’s no sheriff’s department | 而之所以没有警局 |
[11:35] | is because you killed all the sheriffs. | 是因为你把警察都杀了 |
[11:38] | Then, yes, I do appreciate the irony. | 是啊 我能理解这其中的讽刺 |
[11:41] | Just as I hope you appreciate | 希望你也知道 |
[11:42] | that I helped Caroline deliver her babies | 是我帮助卡罗琳生下了两个孩子 |
[11:44] | and that I am here because I am desperate to keep Stefan alive. | 而我来这里是因为我迫切想保住斯特凡的命 |
[11:52] | I suppose if she stole a car or something, | 如果她偷了辆车或是什么的 |
[11:54] | I could get a bead on her. | 我就能找到她了 |
[11:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:00] | I thought you hated rubbish food. | 你不是讨厌垃圾食品吗 |
[12:02] | I do. | 是啊 |
[12:03] | Maybe it’ll kill me. | 或许这会要我命呢 |
[12:06] | Beau, Lily, Oscar, Malcolm– | 博尔 莉莉 奥斯卡 马尔科姆 |
[12:10] | our family couldn’t survive in this new world. | 我们的家族无法在这个新世界中生存 |
[12:12] | And now, once again, the two of us have to worry | 现在 我们俩又一次要担忧一个 |
[12:15] | about a psychotic huntress, | 疯子女猎人了 |
[12:16] | who will kill any vampire in her sight. | 一个见吸血鬼就杀的人 |
[12:19] | Maybe this will be a quick sodium-laden means to my end. | 或许这是条更快捷的咸咸的死亡之路 |
[12:23] | Is this really who I’m stuck traveling cross-country with? | 我真的就要跟这样的你一起穿越全国吗 |
[12:26] | We are running for our lives. | 我们在逃命 |
[12:28] | What could I possibly have to be happy about? | 还能有什么值得我开心 |
[12:29] | Us, Mary Lou. | 我们啊 玛丽·路 |
[12:31] | Starting over. Together. | 一起重新开始 |
[12:33] | Away from all this. | 远离这一切 |
[12:35] | New horizons, new everything. | 新的未来 新的一切 |
[12:37] | Here. | 给 |
[12:40] | Am I supposed to know what that is? | 我该知道那是什么吗 |
[12:41] | It’s a ring, made from candy. | 是戒指 糖果做的 |
[12:43] | It’s not even a diamond. | 虽然不是钻戒 |
[12:45] | But what it is, is good enough. | 但这已经够好了 |
[12:55] | We’re all we have left. | 我们只剩彼此了 |
[12:57] | Let’s see what else is out there together. | 我们一起去看看这世上还有什么吧 |
[13:00] | I suppose there’s no one | 如果要去探索 |
[13:01] | I’d rather explore this dreadful world with. | 这个可怕的世界 我宁可跟你一起 |
[13:14] | Poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[13:17] | So desperate to embrace the modern world, | 如此迫切地想接纳现代社会 |
[13:20] | but so unable to grasp the concept of cell phone tracking. | 却无法理解什么叫手机追踪 |
[13:24] | Bag ’em up and let’s go home. | 带走 回家 |
[13:26] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[13:27] | Safe. Though I suppose that could mean | 安全 不过只要不在你附近 |
[13:28] | anywhere outside of your vicinity. | 就可以算是安全了 |
[13:31] | You know he has a girlfriend, right? | 你知道他是有女友的吧 |
[13:32] | Blonde, sweet, cute as a button. | 金发 可人 非常讨人喜欢 |
[13:33] | You’re not actually her. | 而且不是你 |
[13:35] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂了 |
[13:36] | You don’t want to do that. | 你最好别挂 |
[13:38] | I have a way to take down Rayna, | 我有办法干掉蕾娜 |
[13:39] | but it requires him to come to me. | 但需要他来找我 |
[13:41] | Well, that might take a while. | 那得要一会儿了 |
[13:42] | – He’s in New Orleans. – Doubtful. | -他在新奥尔良 -不太可能 |
[13:44] | We only go to New Orleans for crappy booze and Klaus blood. | 我们去新奥尔良从来只为劣质酒和克劳斯的血 |
[13:47] | There’s a bar there. | 那里有家酒吧 |
[13:48] | The St. James Infirmary. | 圣詹姆斯医院 |
[13:50] | It’s considered a safe house for supernatural travelers. | 是超自然旅人的安全屋 |
[13:53] | Oscar came upon it when he was looking for the Phoenix Stone. | 奥斯卡去找凤凰石时发现的 |
[13:55] | Fine. Just tell him to pack it up, huff it back to Virginia | 好吧 叫他收拾东西 赶快回弗吉尼亚来 |
[13:58] | to a pile of bricks called the Armory. | 来一个叫军械库的地方 |
[13:59] | – Did you just say the Armory? – Yes, I did. | -你是说军械库吗 -是的 |
[14:02] | As a matter of fact, I’ve said that word more times today | 事实上 我今天说这个词的次数 |
[14:04] | – than I have in my entire life. – Get out of there, Damon. | -比我这辈子说过的都多 -快离开 达蒙 |
[14:06] | – Now. – Why? | -马上离开 -为什么 |
[14:08] | The Armory is a black hole of lies. | 军械库就是一个谎言的黑洞 |
[14:10] | They once tricked us into using Beau as bait | 他们曾骗我们拿博尔当诱饵 |
[14:12] | in exactly the same fashion they’ll use Stefan. | 他们也会这样对待斯特凡 |
[14:14] | And they were more than happy to let Rayna bury her sword in | 他们为了能把蕾娜关进他们的牢笼里 |
[14:17] | his heart as long as they could put her in one of their cages. | 毫不在乎蕾娜把博尔一剑穿心 |
[14:19] | I promise you, they will do the same to Stefan. | 我发誓 他们也会这样对待斯特凡的 |
[14:22] | Well, I don’t have another option at the moment, Valerie. | 但我眼下别无选择啊 瓦莱丽 |
[14:25] | Yeah, well, whose fault is that? | 那怪谁呢 |
[14:27] | Look, the best way you can help Stefan | 听着 你想帮助斯特凡 |
[14:29] | is to keep your mouth shut and stop making things worse. | 最好的办法就是闭好嘴 别越帮越忙了 |
[14:40] | So this faceless so-called Armory | 这个神秘的军械库 |
[14:43] | claims to know where you come from? | 自称知道你的身世 |
[14:45] | I find Rayna Cruz, they fill in the blanks. | 我找到蕾娜·科鲁兹 他们就告诉我情报 |
[14:48] | And if you have to lie or hurt your friends | 即便你得为此撒谎 伤害你的朋友 |
[14:50] | or screw anyone over in the process, | 坑遍这过程中的每一个人 |
[14:51] | so be it, right? | 也无所谓了 是吗 |
[14:55] | I was sent to a workhouse at the age of four, | 我四岁时被送去一家济贫院 |
[14:57] | with a concept of family so limited | 由于我对家庭的概念太狭隘 |
[15:00] | that I actually convinced myself | 我还真心相信 |
[15:02] | that an Italian line cook was my father. | 一个意大利大锅饭厨师是我父亲 |
[15:04] | By 14, I was out in the streets. | 14岁时我流落街头 |
[15:06] | By 27, I was dead. | 27岁时 我就死了 |
[15:08] | That is it, that is the sum total of my life as a human. | 就是这样 我整个人类生涯就是如此 |
[15:12] | I know how to comfort myself, live off scraps, | 我知道如何安慰自己 靠残羹冷炙生存 |
[15:14] | and catch disease. | 和染上疾病 |
[15:16] | The rest– you know, love, relationships, family– | 其余的 爱 感情 家庭 |
[15:21] | these are things I know nothing about. | 我对这些一无所知 |
[15:24] | This is what the Armory can provide me. | 而军械库可以给我这些 |
[15:26] | So will I do whatever it takes for answers? | 所以我会为答案不惜一切吗 |
[15:28] | In a heartbeat. | 当然 毫不犹豫 |
[15:30] | Flag on the play. | 有问题 |
[15:31] | Like an idiot, Stefan didn’t renew the minutes on his cell phone. | 斯特凡像个白痴一样 没有给手机续费 |
[15:35] | We’ll call you when we connect. | 等联系上他我们再来找你 |
[15:36] | Come on, Bon. I want to beat traffic. | 走吧 邦 我不想赶上堵车 |
[15:41] | You know where he is. | 你知道他在哪 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I do, Enzo. | 是的 恩佐 |
[15:44] | I also know that you allowed me to believe Elena was dead | 我还知道你让我以为埃琳娜已死 |
[15:47] | so I’d help you kill Rayna, | 就为了骗我帮你杀蕾娜 |
[15:49] | who’s already escaped your custody once. | 而她已经逃脱过你的控制一回了 |
[15:51] | Then you tricked me into saving your ass, | 然后你又骗我救你 |
[15:53] | which resulted in Rayna getting this stupid sword, | 其结果是蕾娜得到了她的破剑 |
[15:55] | and now I have Stefan’s 1863 siphon crush | 现在斯特凡1863年的吸魔法初恋 |
[15:58] | telling me that you all are shady people. | 又告诉我你们这些人不靠谱 |
[16:01] | So Bon-Bon here and I are gonna go cook up a Plan B. | 所以邦邦和我要去另想办法了 |
[16:05] | But thanks anyway… | 不过还是谢了 |
[16:10] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[16:45] | Lockwood? | 洛克伍德 |
[16:50] | Found him where you left him, in a pool of his own blood. | 在你丢下他的地方发现他的 躺在自己的血泊中 |
[16:54] | Poor bloke’s been in a coma ever since. | 自此之后一直处于昏迷中 |
[16:56] | Why the hell is he here? | 他怎么会在这儿 |
[16:58] | He’s an associate of ours, actually. | 他其实是我们的伙伴 |
[17:00] | We take care of our own. | 我们照顾自己人 |
[17:04] | That’s why you have Elena. | 所以埃琳娜才会在你手上 |
[17:06] | Cookie for you. | 真聪明 |
[17:09] | No, it turns out Tyler | 不 其实泰勒 |
[17:10] | made contact with the Armory during his hunter sojourns. | 在外做猎人时就结识了军械库 |
[17:13] | So when Matt Donovan needed help | 马特·多诺万需要人帮忙 |
[17:14] | with the vampire problem in Mystic Falls, | 解决神秘瀑布镇的吸血鬼问题时 |
[17:16] | he called Tyler, who then called the Armory, | 他打给了泰勒 而他找到了军械库 |
[17:17] | thinking they’d put me away for good. | 以期把我永远关起来 |
[17:19] | Little did he know… | 但他不知道 |
[17:21] | they wanted me to work for them instead. | 他们却希望我为他们工作 |
[17:23] | So here we all are. | 所以 就是现在这样了 |
[17:25] | In a cell. | 被关在牢里 |
[17:27] | That’s how you take care of people? | 你就这么照顾人吗 |
[17:29] | Oh, don’t worry about Tyler. | 别担心泰勒 |
[17:31] | We’re simply keeping him alive | 我们只是在维持他的生命 |
[17:32] | until his werewolf transformation stirs him awake | 静待他的狼人变身让他醒来 |
[17:35] | and heals him up. | 并让他痊愈 |
[17:37] | Shouldn’t be long now. | 应该就快了 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry… what? | 什么 |
[17:45] | Oh, did I forget to mention that tonight’s a full moon? | 我忘记说了吗 今晚是满月 |
[17:48] | Well, look, you’re welcome to watch the show with me, | 听着 你可以来玻璃这边 |
[17:52] | on this side of the glass, | 跟我一起看表演 |
[17:53] | just give me Stefan’s location. | 告诉我斯特凡在哪就行 |
[17:55] | Thanks… | 多谢 |
[17:58] | but you know I’m a sucker for the front row. | 但你知道我最喜欢前排看戏了 |
[18:01] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[18:02] | We’ll see how long that lasts. | 看你能撑多久 |
[18:18] | Damon put Tyler in a coma. | 达蒙害泰勒陷入了昏迷 |
[18:21] | Bit of a hallucination mix-up | 是因为看到幻觉产生误会 |
[18:23] | that resulted in Damon introducing Tyler’s skull | 导致达蒙把泰勒的头 |
[18:26] | to the pavement several times. | 反复砸向地面 |
[18:28] | If the Armory hadn’t found him, he’d be a vegetable. | 如果他不是被军械库找到 就要成植物人了 |
[18:31] | Or dead. | 或是死掉 |
[18:33] | Ice? | 来点冰 |
[18:35] | You knock me out, then offer me ice– | 你把我打晕 又给我冰敷 |
[18:38] | what’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[18:40] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙呢 |
[18:41] | I locked him in a room with Tyler, on a full moon. | 我把他跟泰勒关在了一起 今天还满月 |
[18:44] | Yes, you heard that right. | 是啊 你没听错 |
[18:46] | Your bestie. Your sidekick. | 你的好闺蜜 你的好伙伴 |
[18:48] | Your humanity project. | 你的人性项目 |
[18:50] | The man who spins your moral compass in a tizzy. | 那个搞得你道德指南针呼呼直转的人 |
[18:54] | If he doesn’t give over Stefan’s location by the wolfing hour, | 如果变狼之前他还不说出斯特凡在哪 |
[18:59] | he’s a dead man. | 他就死定了 |
[19:01] | Phesmatos ossox. | [咒语] |
[19:08] | What did you do to me? | 你把我怎么了 |
[19:10] | Why won’t my magic work? | 我的魔法怎么不好使了 |
[19:12] | I injected you with one of the Armory’s toys. | 我给你注射了军械库的一件玩具 |
[19:14] | You’re in magical time out. | 你暂时不能施魔法 |
[19:17] | Feel free to dispense with the menacing posture. | 随意继续摆出一副吓唬人的样子吧 |
[20:05] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[20:08] | Hope I didn’t wake you. | 希望没吵醒你 |
[20:12] | Oh, what the hell is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[20:17] | Good news, tween wolf. | 好消息 少狼 |
[20:20] | You’re about to get your sweet revenge on me. | 你很快就能报复到我了 |
[20:26] | What kind of a diner runs out of ketchup? | 什么餐馆会没有番茄酱了啊 |
[20:29] | I just got them to stop crying. | 我刚让他们止住哭泣 |
[20:33] | Ooh, good. | 太好了 |
[20:35] | Now we can talk about nannies. | 现在我们可以谈谈保姆的事了 |
[20:38] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[20:39] | obviously I thought we’d have more time, | 显然 我本以为我们还有时间的 |
[20:41] | so none of them are perfect, | 所以他们都不算完美 |
[20:43] | but I rated them out of 100, based on their age, | 但我以百分制给他们打了分 评分项有年龄 |
[20:45] | GPA and experience. | 平均成绩和经验 |
[20:47] | You know, I figured you’d want someone intelligent | 我觉得你会想要个聪明 |
[20:49] | but not overly ambitious. | 但不会太有野心的人 |
[20:52] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:54] | Okay, look, I-I’m gonna take Elizabeth for a little walk. | 我带伊丽莎白出去转转 |
[20:56] | Do you mind watching Josie? | 你看会儿乔赛 好吗 |
[20:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:05] | Ooh, why are you crying? | 你为什么哭啊 |
[21:08] | You have a fresh diaper and a full belly. | 刚给你换了尿布 也把你喂饱了 |
[21:12] | And you have no idea how bad things can actually get. | 而且你根本想不到情况能有多糟 |
[21:16] | Those aren’t gonna stop me, Damon. | 那是拦不住我的 达蒙 |
[21:19] | The second I turn, you’re as good as dead. | 我一变身 你就与死无异了 |
[21:21] | You don’t think I know that, Copernicus? | 你以为我不知道吗 哥白尼 |
[21:24] | Once bitten, twice shy. | 一朝被蛇咬十年怕井绳 |
[21:26] | It’s taking me every ounce of willpower I have | 凭我全部的意志力 |
[21:28] | not to send you to doggie heaven right now. | 才没有这就送你上狗狗天堂 |
[21:31] | But you’re not. | 你没那么做 |
[21:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:36] | Because up until yesterday, I thought Elena was dead. | 因为直到昨天 我都以为埃琳娜已经死了 |
[21:39] | Turns out, she’s not. | 结果 她没死 |
[21:42] | And if she were? | 如果她死了呢 |
[21:44] | Then what? | 那会如何 |
[21:45] | You’d kill me | 你就会杀了我 |
[21:46] | because you have no one else to be accountable to? | 就因为你不需要对任何人负责了吗 |
[21:51] | That should knock your ass out till the sun comes up. | 这该足以让你一觉睡到天亮 |
[21:56] | Good boy. | 乖乖 |
[21:58] | Off to dream of squirrels and Milk Bones. | 去梦到松鼠和狗粮饼干吧 |
[22:08] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[22:12] | Open it! | 开门 |
[22:13] | Sorry. Members only, luv. | 抱歉 仅限会员 亲爱的 |
[22:15] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[22:17] | When did you become this person? | 你什么时候变成这样了 |
[22:18] | “This person”? | “这样” |
[22:20] | What, as opposed to the other person you were so fond of? | 难道我之前还有哪样让你很喜欢吗 |
[22:22] | At least that person knew what he wanted, | 至少你之前知道自己想要什么 |
[22:24] | and fought for it without steamrolling over everybody else. | 而且不靠坑遍其他所有人去争取 |
[22:26] | Where did that get me? | 那我又是什么样的下场呢 |
[22:28] | Lily’s dead, I have nowhere to live, no town to call home. | 莉莉死了 我无处可去 没有家园 |
[22:31] | The Enzo you knew | 你所认识的恩佐 |
[22:32] | didn’t get what he wanted; this one will. | 并没能如愿以偿 现在的我会的 |
[22:34] | And you want your family. | 你想要家人 |
[22:35] | A family who dropped you at a work house, | 一个把你送去济贫院的家庭 |
[22:38] | never came looking for you, | 从未来找过你 |
[22:39] | who wiped all trace of their existence from your life. | 从你的生命中抹去了他们的一切痕迹 |
[22:43] | You’re willing to make an enemy | 你就要为他们 |
[22:44] | out of everyone… for them?! | 与所有人为敌吗 |
[22:47] | When I told you Damon was in trouble, | 我告诉你达蒙有难时 |
[22:49] | you leapt to your feet, | 你立刻蹦起来 |
[22:50] | tried to stop me. | 想阻止我 |
[22:52] | Didn’t matter what he’d done, how he hurt Tyler. | 也不管他做过什么 伤害了泰勒 |
[22:55] | Your first instinct was to help him. | 你的第一直觉 是帮他 |
[23:01] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[23:03] | Good. | 好啊 |
[23:05] | I hope you find it. | 希望你找得到 |
[23:29] | Easy, pal. | 悠着点 伙计 |
[23:31] | Breathe. Good boy. | 呼吸 真乖 |
[23:32] | These sedatives… are messing with me. | 这些镇定剂…对我有影响 |
[23:35] | They’re slowing your transition. Pick up, Stefan. | 是在放缓你变身的速度 接电话啊 斯特凡 |
[23:37] | Really not a good time. | 现在不是个好时机 |
[23:38] | Feeling’s mutual, brother. | 我也这么觉得 弟弟 |
[23:40] | Listen, you wouldn’t happen to be at that place | 听着 你不会恰好在瓦莱丽叫你 |
[23:42] | Valerie sent you to, would you? | 去的那个地方吧 |
[23:43] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[23:45] | There’s a chance I’m gonna have to tango with a werewolf tonight, | 我今晚很可能得跟一只狼人跳探戈 |
[23:47] | and it’d suck a lot less if I knew there was an antidote en route. | 如果知道有人能送来解药 情况会好得多 |
[23:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:51] | Just answer the question, Stefan! | 回答我 斯特凡 |
[23:56] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量吧 |
[23:59] | So, where were we? | 刚刚说到哪了 |
[24:01] | Siphon babies, | 吸魔法的婴儿 |
[24:03] | vampire witch heretics… | 吸血鬼巫师异教徒 |
[24:06] | Sounds like you’ve been having quite a lot of fun | 听起来自我们上次分开之后 |
[24:08] | since last our paths crossed. | 你们过得挺热闹 |
[24:10] | Well, to be clear, Caroline practically died in childbirth. | 我要说清楚 卡罗琳差点死于生产 |
[24:14] | And she’s not actually their mother. | 而且她并非真是他们的母亲 |
[24:16] | It just sort of happened. | 事情就那么发生了 |
[24:20] | So she carried two lives in her womb, | 她在子宫里怀了两个小生命 |
[24:22] | she gave birth to them, | 然后生下了他们 |
[24:24] | and now she plans to turn those cooing little faces over to Alaric | 现在她打算把那两个小可爱交给阿拉里克 |
[24:28] | without so much as a hiccup of hesitation. | 而且完全没有犹豫吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, you are probably right. | 嗯 你大概说得对 |
[24:32] | That does sound like the Caroline I remember. | 这听上去的确像是我印象里的卡罗琳 |
[24:39] | If you care for her as you say you do, | 如果你真如你所说的那样在乎她 |
[24:42] | why aren’t you with her now? | 你现在为什么没在她身边 |
[24:46] | Like I said, family drama. | 我说了 家庭闹剧 |
[24:51] | Speaking of, um… | 说起来 |
[24:53] | Damon’s found himself in a bit of a werewolf predicament. | 达蒙陷入了狼人困境 |
[24:56] | I know I said he was a pain in the ass, | 我知道我说过他很烦人 |
[24:57] | but is there any chance you’d be willing to spare some blood? | 但你会不会愿意给点血 |
[25:01] | Just in case things go south. | 以防出什么岔子 |
[25:06] | That… | 那 |
[25:07] | is the mark of the Phoenix Sword. | 是凤凰剑的痕迹 |
[25:09] | You’ve seen this before? | 你见过这个 |
[25:10] | Tell me you have not been careless enough | 告诉我你没那么大意 |
[25:12] | to make an enemy of Rayna Cruz. | 成了蕾娜·科鲁兹的敌人 |
[25:14] | Why do you think I’m here, Klaus? | 你以为我为什么跑来这儿 克劳斯 |
[25:17] | So you came here to hide, | 你是来躲藏的 |
[25:18] | to seek refuge in my town, | 想来我的小镇寻求庇护 |
[25:20] | to enjoy the perks of my hospitality | 享受我的热情好客 |
[25:22] | in the city where my family sleeps, | 待在我家人居住的城市 |
[25:24] | and all the while, | 而与此同时 |
[25:25] | you lure in a vicious hound with your scent. | 你的气味引来了一条凶猛的猎犬 |
[25:27] | She can’t find me in this bar. | 我在这间酒吧里 她就找不到 |
[25:29] | Well, maybe not under this roof, | 或许找不到这里 |
[25:31] | but you are aware that she was born in New Orleans, | 但要知道她就生在新奥尔良 |
[25:33] | terrorized the Quarter for years, | 多年来令这一带胆寒 |
[25:35] | thrust her blade through the heart of some of my best men, | 曾在圣安妮教堂的台阶上 一剑刺穿了 |
[25:37] | on the steps of St. Anne’s Church. | 我不少最棒的手下的心脏 |
[25:40] | She will pursue you until your paranoia and despair | 她会一直追杀你 直到你的疑神疑鬼和绝望 |
[25:44] | far outweigh your desire to live. | 远超过你的求生意志 |
[25:46] | Here, elsewhere, or in Hell, she will find you. | 不管这里 别处还是在地狱 她都会找到你 |
[25:49] | If you know how to outrun her, tell me what to do, Klaus! | 如果你知道怎么甩掉她 就告诉我 克劳斯 |
[25:53] | I’ll tell you what you don’t do. | 我告诉你你不能做什么 |
[25:55] | You do not draw a huntress to a town full of vampires. | 你不能把一个女猎人引到一个满是吸血鬼的城市来 |
[25:58] | You do not drink my bourbon | 你不能喝着我的波本酒 |
[26:00] | whilst lying to my face, | 还当面对我撒谎 |
[26:02] | and you do not dare ask me favors ever again. | 你永远再不能求我帮忙了 |
[26:05] | Is that clear, old friend? | 听明白了吗 老朋友 |
[26:10] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:12] | If I leave, she’ll kill me. | 如果我离开 她会杀了我的 |
[26:14] | And if you stay, I will. | 如果你留下 我会杀了你的 |
[26:17] | Get… out. | 出去 |
[26:24] | Get out! | 出去 |
[26:53] | Hello, luv. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[27:00] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[27:01] | Ouch. | 哎呦 |
[27:02] | Has it really been that long? | 真久到把我都忘了吗 |
[27:06] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[27:09] | I know that sound all too well. | 我太熟悉那个声音了 |
[27:12] | You might try picking her up. | 你可以试试把她抱起来 |
[27:14] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[27:27] | How am I talking to you right now? | 为什么会是你接电话 |
[27:29] | Where is Stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[27:30] | By the way, what’s your stance on hand-me-downs? | 对了 你对捡二手货什么看法 |
[27:32] | We have a chest that was once owned by Louis XV. | 我们有个曾属于路易十五的箱子 |
[27:35] | It’s being wasted on my daughter’s outgrown onesies. | 现在就用来装我女儿穿不下的连体衣 |
[27:38] | – Any interest? – One– | -有兴趣吗 -一 |
[27:39] | these babies aren’t mine. They’re Ric’s… | 这俩孩子不是我的 是里克的 |
[27:42] | Yes. That’s been made abundantly clear to me by your boyfriend. | 是的 你男友已经很清楚地跟我解释过了 |
[27:45] | Two– I didn’t call you. | 二 我不是想打给你 |
[27:46] | I called Stefan– yes, | 我是想打给斯特凡 没错 |
[27:48] | my boyfriend– who’s currently running for his life | 就是我男友 他现在在逃命 |
[27:50] | while I sit here playing worst-case scenario. | 而我则坐在这里假想各种最糟情况 |
[27:53] | Except these babies, that aren’t mine, | 但这一对儿不是我的的孩子 |
[27:55] | won’t stop crying, and now, this entire diner hates me. | 他们一直在哭 整个餐馆的人都恨死我了 |
[27:58] | So if you could refrain from gloating in the face of my misery, | 如果你能克制住不幸灾乐祸 |
[28:00] | that would be very much appreciated. | 那我将感激不尽 |
[28:02] | Stefan will be fine. | 斯特凡不会有事的 |
[28:06] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:07] | Because | 因为 |
[28:08] | I will ensure it. | 我会确保的 |
[28:13] | So, here you are, | 那么 你现在 |
[28:15] | in college, building a life for yourself. | 在上大学 为自己建立一份生活 |
[28:18] | Plans, a future, things you want. | 有规划 有未来 都是你想要的 |
[28:23] | Klaus, I’m not doing this with you. | 克劳斯 我不想跟你闹 |
[28:26] | I take it, children were not involved in those plans. | 我猜孩子不在计划之中吧 |
[28:29] | No, they weren’t. | 的确 |
[28:31] | Luckily, these aren’t mine. | 幸好 他们不是我的 |
[28:32] | So you’ve mentioned. | 你提过了 |
[28:35] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[28:36] | my family challenges the bounds of my sanity. | 我的家族挑战我的精神极限 |
[28:38] | They drive me to do unspeakable things. | 他们驱使我干下伤天害理的事 |
[28:41] | All the while, finding fresh | 同时 还会寻找新鲜 |
[28:44] | and inventive ways to torture me. | 有创意的方式折磨我 |
[28:46] | But, as it turns out, | 但其实呢 |
[28:49] | my family is what makes me truly happy. | 我的家庭才是真正让我开心的 |
[28:53] | It’s not a crime to love what you cannot explain. | 莫名其妙的爱不是罪过 |
[28:59] | I was sorry | 你母亲的事 |
[29:01] | to hear about your mother, Caroline. | 我很遗憾 卡罗琳 |
[29:04] | I’m sure she would have loved to see you with the little ones. | 我想她一定会想见到你的孩子的 |
[29:10] | Oh, my God, she’s finally sleeping. | 天呐 她可算睡了 |
[29:14] | Well, then, we mustn’t wake her. | 那我们可别吵醒她了 |
[29:20] | Good-bye, Caroline. | 再见 卡罗琳 |
[29:37] | Why don’t you just save your ass | 你为什么不自保 |
[29:40] | and tell these people where Stefan is. | 告诉他们斯特凡在哪 |
[29:42] | ‘Cause Stefan has a bad habit of taking bullets aimed at me. | 因为斯特凡有个坏习惯 替我挡子弹 |
[29:45] | And I thought I’d give him the day off. | 我想着让他休息一天的 |
[29:51] | Then maybe this is for the best, | 那或许这样也好 |
[29:54] | ’cause I’m gonna turn and tear your throat out. | 因为我会变身 然后撕碎你的喉咙 |
[29:57] | That way, nobody will ever have | 这样 就再也没有谁 |
[29:58] | to take a bullet for you again. | 需要替你挡子弹了 |
[30:02] | Oh, my God. Damon! | 天呐 达蒙 |
[30:04] | Bonnie, open the door. | 邦妮 快开门 |
[30:06] | Get out of here, Bonnie! | 快走 邦妮 |
[30:08] | – It won’t open! – You’re a witch. | -打不开 -你是女巫 |
[30:10] | – Blink really hard. – I can’t. | -施法术啊 -我做不到 |
[30:12] | Enzo gave me something that disabled my magic. | 恩佐给我注射了让我魔法失效的东西 |
[30:14] | Enzo opened it up with the palm of his hand. | 恩佐是用手掌开门的 |
[30:15] | You gotta get him down here right now. | 你得赶紧把他弄过来 |
[30:17] | – It’s not gonna happen. – Why the hell not? | -那不可能 -为什么 |
[30:20] | Tyler is one loose vertebrae away from making me his dinner, | 泰勒再扭断一根椎骨就会拿我当晚餐了 |
[30:23] | so figure this out, | 快想办法 |
[30:24] | please. | 求你 |
[30:26] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[30:38] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[30:39] | This is what happens when you make enemies, Enzo. | 这就是你树敌的下场 恩佐 |
[30:43] | For the record, I would have made a better friend. | 另外 我本会是更好的朋友 |
[30:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:57] | Hey, I lost my phone. | 我丢了手机 |
[30:59] | I had to pick up a burner. | 不得不去买了个一次性的 |
[31:00] | Stefan, thank God. | 斯特凡 谢天谢地 |
[31:01] | Have you made it to New Orleans? | 你到新奥尔良了吗 |
[31:03] | Let’s just say I wore out my welcome. | 这么说吧 我被赶出来了 |
[31:05] | I’m back on the road, and in a shocking turn of events, | 我又上路了 而且发生了令人震惊的转折 |
[31:08] | Damon needs my help. | 达蒙需要我帮忙 |
[31:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:10] | Worry about yourself. You need to go back. | 保护你自己吧 你得回去 |
[31:11] | Dispatch just put an APB out | 调度刚发了一张全境通告 |
[31:13] | on a speeding motorcyclist traveling east on Highway 90. | 一辆摩托车在90号高速上超速东行 |
[31:15] | Woman, meets Rayna’s description, | 女性 符合蕾娜的描述 |
[31:17] | driving like a maniac. | 开车像个疯子 |
[31:18] | Did you hear that? Avoid 90. | 听到了吗 别走90号高速 |
[31:20] | Yeah, a little late for that. | 这可有点晚了 |
[31:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[31:22] | Traveling east on 90. | 在90号高速上东行 |
[31:25] | I’ll call you later. | 我回头打给你 |
[32:48] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿[你在做什么] |
[32:50] | The right thing, I hope. | 希望是正确的事 |
[32:54] | She’s dead for now. | 她暂时死了 |
[32:55] | We need to go. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[32:56] | We need to grab her before she comes back to life. | 我们得趁她苏醒过来之前抓住她 |
[32:58] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[33:00] | You are trespassing on dangerous ground. | 你闯入了危险境地 |
[33:03] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:06] | This is werewolf territory. | 这里是狼人的地盘 |
[33:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:18] | Easy, boy. | 别激动 小子 |
[33:19] | I do not want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[33:21] | Why, ’cause Elena will dump your ass? | 为什么 因为那样埃琳娜会甩了你吗 |
[33:25] | And it would be a waste of a perfectly good I.V. stand. | 而且会白白浪费点滴架 |
[33:27] | If it’s not me, it’s going to be somebody else, Damon. | 即便不是我 也会是别的什么人 达蒙 |
[33:31] | There’s no way in hell you’re lasting 60 years | 你绝不可能撑过这60年 |
[33:33] | without royally screwing up. | 而不闯出什么大祸 |
[33:36] | Bonnie should be here any second. | 邦妮随时会来了 |
[33:37] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是这意思 |
[33:40] | You open that door and I’ll kill her, too. | 你打开门 我会连她也杀掉 |
[33:45] | There’s always going to be something else. | 总会出什么问题 |
[33:48] | Your friends… | 你的朋友 |
[33:50] | my friends… | 我的朋友 |
[33:52] | they’ll keeping risking their lives trying to save you | 他们会一直冒生命危险救你 |
[33:53] | until they’re all dead. | 直到他们全死光 |
[33:56] | Looks like you could use a hand. | 你似乎需要只手 |
[33:58] | Bonnie, wait, don’t. | 邦妮 等等 别 |
[33:59] | – I need to get you out of there. – Bonnie, listen. | -我得把你救出来 -邦妮 听我说 |
[34:01] | If you open that door, Tyler will kill you, too. | 如果你打开门 泰勒会连你也杀掉 |
[34:03] | I’m not going to let you die in there. | 我不会让你死在里面 |
[34:06] | This is my mess. | 这是我闯的祸 |
[34:09] | Go. | 走吧 |
[34:10] | Go! | 走吧 |
[34:25] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[34:27] | Tyler, stop! | 泰勒 停下 |
[34:28] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[34:29] | get the hell out of here. | 快走 |
[34:37] | No. | 不 |
[34:39] | Get out of here… | 快走 |
[34:41] | or I will kill you. | 否则我会杀了你 |
[34:50] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好了 你没事的 |
[34:54] | Okay. There you go. | 好了 喝吧 |
[34:58] | You’re not healing. | 你怎么不愈合 |
[35:01] | Why aren’t you healing? | 你为什么不愈合 |
[35:02] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[35:05] | Bon! | 邦 |
[35:40] | Found that laying around and thought you might need it. | 在地上发现了那个 觉得你会用得上 |
[35:43] | Guess that’s the last time we let you watch the house. | 看来我们再不会让你留下看家了 |
[35:46] | Actually, it’s the last-last time for anything. | 其实 一切都到此为止了 |
[35:49] | I’m through working for free. | 我受够了免费工作 |
[35:51] | Catch the huntress yourself. | 自己去抓女猎人吧 |
[35:53] | You said you wanted to know where you came from. | 你说过你想知道自己的身世 |
[35:56] | We just needed you to prove it. | 我们只需要你拿出证明 |
[35:58] | For four months? | 四个月吗 |
[36:00] | Four months of helping you. | 帮了你们四个月 |
[36:03] | Four months of learning your mission statements, | 四个月来听你们的任务陈述 |
[36:05] | helping you track this woman with fake postcards and lies, | 用假明信片和谎言帮你们追查这女人的下落 |
[36:08] | scouring the globe. | 满世界找她 |
[36:09] | Four months that brought me nothing! | 而四个月了 我什么都没得到 |
[36:12] | No answers. | 没有答案 |
[36:13] | No family. | 没有家人 |
[36:18] | Consider our deal terminated. | 我们的合同中止了 |
[36:20] | Your family is here, Lorenzo. | 你的家人就在这里 洛恩佐 |
[36:24] | Your father founded the Armory. | 是你父亲创建了军械库 |
[36:27] | My father? | 我父亲 |
[36:29] | This estate is where he lived and died. | 这里就是他生活去世的地方 |
[36:32] | What he left behind is your birthright. | 他留下的 是你与生俱来的权利 |
[36:35] | What he left behind was me. | 他是丢下了我 |
[36:38] | Believe me, I know the feeling. | 相信我 我了解那种感受 |
[36:40] | Until Tyler Lockwood called us, | 直到泰勒·洛克伍德联系我们 |
[36:42] | I didn’t know I had any family left either. | 我也不知道我还有亲人在世 |
[36:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:52] | My name is Alexandria St. John. | 我叫艾莉克珊·圣约翰 |
[36:58] | I’m your family, Lorenzo. | 我就是你的家人 洛恩佐 |
[37:04] | The girls are asleep. | 她们俩睡了 |
[37:06] | Furniture is en route, | 家具也在运来了 |
[37:08] | electricity will be on by tomorrow morning, | 明早就能通电 |
[37:10] | and I am starving. | 我饿死了 |
[37:14] | Mm, did you get a chance to look over the list of nannies? | 你看过保姆名单了吗 |
[37:17] | I did. I, um, I set up an interview | 看了 我给你打了 |
[37:19] | with the one that you rated at, uh, 89.75%. | 89.75分的那个安排了面试 |
[37:23] | Tracy. Good, she was my first choice, too. | 崔西 很好 她也是我的首选 |
[37:25] | And I can compel her to lower her fee, if you want. | 如果你需要 我可以催眠她降低薪酬 |
[37:28] | No, I-I don’t think that will be necessary. | 不 没那个必要啦 |
[37:30] | I mean, really between scoring this house | 你找了这栋房子 |
[37:32] | and actually having the babies, | 还生下了孩子 |
[37:33] | you’ve gone above and beyond. | 已经帮了太多了 |
[37:36] | Well, then I guess my work here is done. | 那看来我的工作已经完成了 |
[37:44] | I think I’ll stay the night, | 我想留下过夜 |
[37:46] | if that’s okay with you. | 如果你不介意 |
[37:48] | Just to make sure that the electrician | 只是想确保 |
[37:50] | doesn’t burn down the house tomorrow morning. | 明早房子不会被电烧掉 |
[37:52] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[37:54] | You can stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久都行 |
[38:14] | Bon. | 邦 |
[38:18] | Fine. Be that way. | 好吧 随你 |
[38:21] | Ignore me. | 无视我 |
[38:24] | By the way, once whatever crap Enzo gave you | 对了 不管恩佐给你注射了什么 |
[38:27] | is out of your system and magic works on you again, | 等那东西从你体内排出 魔法对你又有效了 |
[38:30] | I’m going to give you my blood and heal you. | 我就会给你我的血 治好你 |
[38:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:37] | But in the meantime, there’s something I want you to know. | 但现在 我想告诉你件事 |
[38:41] | You are a terrible friend. | 你是个糟糕的朋友 |
[38:44] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[38:47] | Do you have any idea what I’d have to go through | 你知道如果你今天死了 |
[38:50] | if you’d have died today, huh? | 我会多惨吗 |
[38:52] | Years of guilt. | 要承受多年的内疚 |
[38:53] | Crippling, self-loathing guilt. | 令我难以承受 自我厌恶的内疚 |
[39:00] | Not to mention the resentment I’d feel | 更不用说如果我还得 |
[39:02] | if I was forced to break in a new drinking buddy. | 新找酒伴 会多闹心了 |
[39:10] | You’re not supposed to die for me, Bon. | 你不该为我死的 邦 |
[39:15] | Neither is my brother. | 我弟弟也是 |
[39:18] | But no matter what I say | 但不管我怎么说 |
[39:20] | or how hard I try and drill it into your skulls, | 不管我多努力想让你明白这一点 |
[39:23] | you’re not going to stop trying. | 你都不会停止尝试 |
[39:32] | Which is why I have to take myself out of the equation. | 所以我得让自己消失 |
[39:38] | It all ends tomorrow. | 一切都要在明天结束 |
[39:42] | You’ll never have to worry about me again. | 你再也不用担心我了 |
[39:52] | There’s a train station about a mile away. | 一英里外有个火车站 |
[39:55] | You can just drop me off there. | 你可以把我在那儿放下 |
[39:58] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[40:02] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[40:03] | Why? | 怎么 |
[40:05] | Do you still have feelings for her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[40:10] | I have far too many complicated women in my life already. | 我生命里已经有太多复杂的女人 |
[40:14] | Caroline is the reason the tip of Rayna’s blade | 卡罗琳是蕾娜的剑尖 |
[40:16] | ended up in your flesh, isn’t she? | 会刺入你的原因 不是吗 |
[40:18] | You were protecting her. | 你是在保护她 |
[40:19] | No. | 不是 |
[40:22] | I was protecting Damon. | 我是在保护达蒙 |
[40:29] | Then let her go, Stefan. | 那就放手吧 斯特凡 |
[40:31] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[40:33] | Or spend an eternity | 否则你要永生永世 |
[40:34] | sacrificing everything good you have with her for your brother. | 为你哥哥牺牲你们之间美好的一切 |
[40:37] | Believe me, I’ve spent an eternity | 相信我 我已经见证了 |
[40:39] | watching Elijah do the same for me. | 以利亚长久以来一直为我这么做 |
[40:45] | You missed the exit. | 你错过了下道口 |
[40:47] | You’re not going to the train station. | 你不去火车站了 |
[40:49] | What? | 什么 |
[40:50] | I have to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[40:51] | We’re going to see a witch. | 我们要去见个女巫 |
[40:53] | I may have something that can help you | 我或许有个办法能帮你 |
[40:55] | with your Rayna Cruz problem. | 解决蕾娜·科鲁兹的麻烦 |