| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I’m moving to Dallas. | 我要搬去达拉斯了 | 
| [00:04] | I’m leaving today. | 今天就走 | 
| [00:04] | I’ve hired a nurse to come with me. | 我雇了个护士跟我一起走 | 
| [00:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:06] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 | 
| [00:07] | Me. | 我 | 
| [00:08] | I will fix this. | 我会弥补一切的 | 
| [00:09] | Stefan, I promise you. | 斯特凡 我保证 | 
| [00:10] | I have a way to take down Rayna. | 我有办法干掉蕾娜 | 
| [00:12] | A pile of bricks called the Armory. | 一个叫军械库的地方 | 
| [00:13] | The Armory is a black hole of lies. | 军械库是一堆谎言 | 
| [00:20] | No! | 不 | 
| [00:21] | You’re not supposed to die for me, Bon. | 你不该为我而死的 邦 | 
| [00:23] | Neither is my brother. | 我弟弟也是 | 
| [00:24] | Which is why I have to take myself out of the equation. | 所以我要让自己出局 | 
| [00:27] | You’ll never have to worry about me again. | 你再也不用担心我了 | 
| [00:30] | Welcome to New Orleans. | 欢迎来到新奥尔良 | 
| [00:32] | Freya, Stefan needs a favor. | 芙蕾雅 斯特凡需要帮忙 | 
| [00:34] | A mystical vampire huntress stabbed you with her magic sword. | 一个神秘的吸血鬼女猎人用她的魔剑刺了你 | 
| [00:39] | – Stefan. – Klaus killed her. | -斯特凡 -克劳斯杀了她 | 
| [00:41] | – But surprise, surprise… – She regenerates. | -但没想到啊 -她还能重生 | 
| [00:44] | …and won’t rest until you’re dead. | 你不死她不会罢休 | 
| [00:46] | No matter how far I run, this wound acts as a beacon, | 不管我跑得多远 这伤口就像个信标 | 
| [00:49] | drawing her to me. | 总会把她引来 | 
| [00:50] | Well, I can’t cure the wound, | 我无法治愈伤口 | 
| [00:51] | but this salve will mask it’s signal. | 但这药膏能掩盖它的信号 | 
| [02:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [02:23] | Just looking for a bite. | 就是想找点吃的 | 
| [02:25] | Oh, God. You’re a vampire. | 天呐 你是吸血鬼 | 
| [02:28] | And you’re lunch. | 你是午餐 | 
| [02:34] | Shouldn’t he be turning all gray? | 他不是应该变成灰色吗 | 
| [02:37] | All the other ones turned gray. | 其他的都变灰了 | 
| [02:38] | Unless of course you missed. | 除非你没打中 | 
| [02:40] | How many vampires have I killed in the last few days? | 这几天来我都杀了多少吸血鬼了 | 
| [02:42] | A lot, but who knows how many you would have killed | 不少 但如果你不是只有三分之二的命中率 | 
| [02:44] | if you hadn’t missed a third of the time. | 谁知道你本能杀多少呢 | 
| [02:46] | He’s got a thick jacket on. | 他穿着厚厚的外套 | 
| [02:48] | I can’t see exactly where his heart is. | 我看不清他的心脏究竟在哪 | 
| [02:49] | Outerwear? | 外套 | 
| [02:50] | That’s your excuse? | 这就是你的借口 | 
| [02:56] | You gonna stand there and brag all day, | 你是要站在那里吹一天牛皮 | 
| [02:58] | or you gonna help me load him into the truck? | 还是帮我把他装车上去 | 
| [03:00] | We got to get him out of here before the… | 我们得赶紧把他弄走 要不… | 
| [03:01] | Julian’s other vampires get suspicious? | 朱利安其他的吸血鬼就要起疑了吗 | 
| [03:04] | Too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [03:09] | Touch it and die. | 你敢碰就死吧 | 
| [03:13] | Actually, why don’t you die anyway? | 其实 你不碰也死吧 | 
| [03:24] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们 | 
| [03:25] | Yes, I did. | 是的 | 
| [03:27] | Which means you owe me one. | 所以你们欠我一个人情 | 
| [03:30] | You ever heard of a vampire named Stefan Salvatore? | 你知道一个叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的吸血鬼吗 | 
| [03:43] | You mind just paying attention to the road a little bit more? | 你能不能看着点路 | 
| [03:45] | Well, I could, but then I might miss | 我可以 但那样我会错过 | 
| [03:47] | the world’s largest ball of yarn coming up on the left. | 左边即将出现的世界上最大的纱线球了 | 
| [03:51] | And there it goes. | 过去了 | 
| [03:53] | Not quite sure what I was expecting. | 不知道我究竟期待什么 | 
| [03:55] | Well, that was the last of Freya’s herbs, | 芙蕾雅的草药都用尽了 | 
| [03:58] | which means it’s only a matter of time before they wear off | 那么效力迟早要耗尽 | 
| [04:00] | and Rayna can track me. | 那蕾娜就能追踪我了 | 
| [04:01] | Good thing we’re on our way to get more. | 幸好我们正要去取更多的来 | 
| [04:02] | Are we? Because it sure feels like we’re on our way | 是吗 因为感觉我们像是在前往 | 
| [04:04] | to the world’s largest waste of time. | 世界上最大的浪费时间 | 
| [04:06] | We have to take back roads to avoid being spotted. | 我们得走小路才不容易被发现 | 
| [04:11] | You’ve only been running a few days, Stefan. | 你才逃跑了几天 斯特凡 | 
| [04:14] | Think of it like it’s an adventure. | 把这当做冒险吧 | 
| [04:17] | I don’t want an adventure. | 我不想要冒险 | 
| [04:19] | Just want to get these herbs | 我只想拿到那些草药 | 
| [04:20] | and have a nice quiet home-cooked meal | 然后回去跟我女朋友 | 
| [04:22] | with my girlfriend. | 吃顿自家做的饭 | 
| [04:23] | Then do what? | 然后呢 | 
| [04:25] | Pay bills? | 付账单吗 | 
| [04:26] | Talk about your day? | 谈谈今天发生了什么 | 
| [04:30] | Well, you don’t actually enjoy this, do you? | 你不是真的喜欢这种日子吧 | 
| [04:33] | There’s a certain constant in the lack of constants. | 无常也是一种常态 | 
| [04:36] | And once you accept it, it’s invigorating. | 一旦你接受了 就会觉得精神振奋 | 
| [04:42] | We’re here. | 我们到了 | 
| [04:45] | What is this place? | 这什么地方 | 
| [04:48] | Well, according to Freya, | 据芙蕾雅说 | 
| [04:51] | all the herbs witches use are stored here. | 女巫用的草药都存储在这里 | 
| [04:53] | Just in case something happens to them. | 以防他们出什么事 | 
| [04:55] | All of them? | 都在这儿吗 | 
| [04:56] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [04:57] | Well, I hope you know what this particular herb looks like. | 希望你知道我们要找的草药长什么样 | 
| [05:02] | And why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [05:04] | Because witches are very fond of their herbs. | 因为女巫很喜欢草药 | 
| [05:14] | Oh, good, you’re up. | 很好 你起来了 | 
| [05:16] | How’s Bonica magica? | 女巫邦妮怎么样了 | 
| [05:17] | Not great, but… | 不怎么样 但是 | 
| [05:21] | good enough to make sure you never call me that again. | 好到可以确保你再也不那么叫我了 | 
| [05:24] | Someone’s cheery. | 某人挺开心哦 | 
| [05:26] | Well, I’m a man with a plan. | 我是个有计划的人 | 
| [05:27] | – Which is? – A secret. | -什么计划 -秘密 | 
| [05:29] | Does it have to do with killing Rayna the huntress? | 跟杀了女猎人蕾娜有关吗 | 
| [05:31] | I’ll never tell. | 我不会说的 | 
| [05:33] | But… yes. | 但是 没错 | 
| [05:35] | – Good. How can I help? – You can’t. | -很好 我能帮什么 -你不能帮忙 | 
| [05:37] | This is the Damon only show. | 这是达蒙独角戏 | 
| [05:38] | It’s Damon versus Cray-na. | 是达蒙对阵疯娜 | 
| [05:40] | Because that won’t get you right back in Hell. | 那会害你回到地狱的 | 
| [05:42] | You don’t even know how to kill her. | 你都不知道该怎么杀了她 | 
| [05:47] | But you know who might? | 但你知道谁可能知道吗 | 
| [05:48] | Don’t even think about it. | 别去想 | 
| [05:49] | Enzo’s been calling me nonstop. | 恩佐一直在没命地打给我 | 
| [05:51] | Probably to apologize for yesterday. | 或许是想为昨天的事道歉 | 
| [05:53] | I bet if I go back to the Armory, | 如果我回军械库去 | 
| [05:55] | I can find out more info. | 肯定能得到更多情报 | 
| [05:56] | – What the hell? – Look around, Bonnie. | -搞什么 -看看你 邦妮 | 
| [05:58] | I’m not here for the filmy hospital pudding. | 我不是为了医院布丁来的 | 
| [06:00] | You almost died in that place. | 你差点死在了那里 | 
| [06:02] | And I’ll never let that happen again. | 我不会再让那种事发生了 | 
| [06:04] | Promise me you will stay out of this, Bon. | 答应我你不会插手 邦 | 
| [06:07] | No one needs to get hurt for me anymore. | 再也不需要有人为我受伤了 | 
| [06:10] | I can handle Rayna. | 我应付得来蕾娜 | 
| [06:16] | Here’s where we stand. | 现在的情况是这样的 | 
| [06:18] | I’ve killed five of your friends because they couldn’t tell me | 因为不肯告诉我斯特凡·塞尔瓦托在哪 | 
| [06:20] | where Stefan Salvatore was. | 我已经杀了你五个朋友 | 
| [06:22] | I sure hope you can. | 希望你能说出来 | 
| [06:23] | You two, watch and learn. | 你俩 学着点 | 
| [06:26] | The key is to treat them like you would a wild animal. | 要像对野兽一样对待他们 | 
| [06:28] | Respecting the danger | 明白他们的威胁 | 
| [06:29] | but recognizing that they’re beneath you | 但也要知道他们次于你 | 
| [06:31] | and that they serve a purpose. | 他们有个目的 | 
| [06:33] | For example, this one will provide information. | 比如 这个会提供情报 | 
| [06:38] | Tell me everything you know about Stefan Salvatore, | 告诉我你知道的关于斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的一切 | 
| [06:42] | or I’ll send you to Hell for eternity. | 否则我就让你永远困于地狱 | 
| [06:44] | Barking up the wrong vampire there, sister. | 找错吸血鬼了 妹子 | 
| [06:48] | Stefan’s antisocial, not many friends. | 斯特凡不喜欢社交 没几个朋友 | 
| [06:51] | Actually, no friends at all. | 其实 根本没朋友 | 
| [06:53] | But I hear he has a very handsome and charming brother. | 但听说他有个很帅气迷人的哥哥 | 
| [06:55] | You might want to talk to him. | 你可能会想找他谈谈 | 
| [06:56] | Yeah, a stupid brother. | 嗯 一个愚蠢的哥哥 | 
| [06:58] | Seems foolish of you to come back here. | 你敢回来真是愚蠢 | 
| [07:00] | I know, right? | 是啊 | 
| [07:01] | To be honest… I’m not that brave. | 老实说 我没那么勇敢 | 
| [07:06] | I did have a shockingly effective ally | 我有个特别有用的盟友 | 
| [07:08] | tell me that you were here. | 告诉我你在这儿 | 
| [07:22] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [07:22] | It’s okay, Damon’s a… | 没事 达蒙是个 | 
| [07:24] | Aw, you almost said “Friend.” How sweet. | 你差点说了”朋友” 太感人了 | 
| [07:27] | His brother is a friend. | 他弟弟是个朋友 | 
| [07:29] | And that’s the only reason I’m helping him. | 这是我帮他的唯一原因 | 
| [07:31] | And the world yawned. | 世界打哈欠了 | 
| [07:33] | Get rid of this thing. | 把这东西丢掉 | 
| [07:35] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 | 
| [07:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [07:38] | You know where I can get a buzz saw? | 知道我在哪能找到圆锯吗 | 
| [08:20] | Here we go. | 开始了 | 
| [08:42] | They’re my girlfriend’s. | 是我女朋友的 | 
| [08:44] | And given the fact that you two look exactly alike, | 鉴于你俩长得一模一样 | 
| [08:47] | you should be able to fit in them. | 应该很合你身 | 
| [08:49] | What’s next? It puts the lotion in the basket? | 接下来呢 它要把乳液放进篮子里吗 | 
| [08:51] | It wouldn’t have to if it just stayed dead. | 如果它不复活 就没这必要了 | 
| [08:56] | Bit of a pickle here, Ray. | 有点麻烦啊 雷 | 
| [08:58] | I got big plans. | 我有大计划 | 
| [09:00] | You buy a time-share? | 你买了分时使用的度假房吗 | 
| [09:02] | Kind of, actually. | 算是吧 | 
| [09:03] | But I can’t go on vacation until I do something about you. | 但如果我不先解决你就不能去度假 | 
| [09:06] | See, I can’t relax and sip Mai Tais | 我不能放松 喝着迈代鸡尾酒 | 
| [09:09] | while you’re out hunting my brother. | 而同时你却在追杀我弟弟 | 
| [09:11] | And every time I kill you, you just phoenix back to life. | 而每次我杀了你 你又凤凰涅槃 | 
| [09:17] | It’s a dill. | 真烦人 | 
| [09:18] | Well, why don’t you just let me kill your brother, | 不如你让我杀了你弟弟 | 
| [09:20] | then you can do whatever the hell you want. | 然后你就可以想干什么干什么了 | 
| [09:23] | Tempting, truly. | 真是诱人 | 
| [09:24] | But I kind of owe him. | 但我欠他个人情 | 
| [09:26] | Family, am I right? | 家人啊 是吧 | 
| [09:28] | That’s why you and I have to put our heads together | 所以咱们得一起想个办法 | 
| [09:30] | and come up with a plan B. | 制定一个B计划 | 
| [09:32] | You want me to go against my very nature | 你要我违抗我的本性 | 
| [09:34] | because he’s your family? | 就因为他是你的家人吗 | 
| [09:35] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 | 
| [09:38] | Funny thing is… | 有趣的是 | 
| [09:40] | family’s the very reason this is my nature. | 家人正是我有这种本性的原因 | 
| [09:44] | My father envisioned a world without vampires. | 我父亲构想了一个没有吸血鬼的世界 | 
| [09:48] | I will not rest until I see his vision through. | 不实现他的愿景 我不会罢休 | 
| [09:56] | So what do you propose we do? | 那你说我们怎么办 | 
| [09:58] | Rub each one on your wound and hope for the best? | 把每一种都往你的伤口上擦一下 期待好结果吗 | 
| [10:00] | I don’t know, you’re a witch, | 我不知道 你是巫师 | 
| [10:01] | why have you never heard of this? | 你怎么会没听说过这个 | 
| [10:04] | It is strange. | 很奇怪 | 
| [10:05] | Botanically, I am very well-versed. | 植物学方面我知识很丰富 | 
| [10:08] | There’s wolfsbane. | 这是狼毒草 | 
| [10:10] | Vervain. | 马鞭草 | 
| [10:11] | Senna. | 决明 | 
| [10:13] | Witch hazel. | 金缕梅 | 
| [10:15] | And this fun little guy… | 这个有趣的小家伙 | 
| [10:16] | Mm, that one I know. | 这个我知道 | 
| [10:19] | The witchy hallucinogen? | 女巫迷幻剂吗 | 
| [10:21] | The one borderline recreational herb. | 这个几乎可以算是嗨草了 | 
| [10:24] | Stefan, I misjudged you. | 斯特凡 我看错你了 | 
| [10:28] | You actually do have fun. | 你还是会找乐子的 | 
| [10:31] | I did it once. | 我就试过一次 | 
| [10:32] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 | 
| [10:33] | Really? There has to be a her? | 是吗 非得有个女人吗 | 
| [10:35] | With someone like you, | 就凭你这样的人 | 
| [10:36] | there’s always a bad influence. | 肯定是有个坏榜样 | 
| [10:40] | Well, her name was Rebekah. | 她叫丽贝卡 | 
| [10:44] | Let’s just say she was a lot to handle. | 可以说她挺不好对付 | 
| [10:46] | Course she was. | 当然了 | 
| [10:48] | And that’s why she’s not in the picture. | 所以现在她不在了 | 
| [10:51] | See, you prefer small town girls | 瞧 你喜欢小镇女孩 | 
| [10:53] | who want to settle down. | 一心求安顿的那种 | 
| [10:55] | Who are easy to handle. | 更好对付的那种 | 
| [10:56] | I don’t think anyone’s ever called Caroline Forbes | 应该从没有人说过卡罗琳·福布斯 | 
| [10:58] | “Easy to handle.” | “好对付” | 
| [11:01] | And as thrilling as this therapy session is… | 虽然这心理治疗很有趣 | 
| [11:05] | I think I found it. | 我好像找到了 | 
| [11:07] | Or where it used to be. | 至少本来应该是在这里 | 
| [11:08] | Lovely– a dead end. | 这可好 死胡同 | 
| [11:12] | What is that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [11:16] | Night, night. | 晚安 | 
| [11:31] | You actually came. | 你真来了 | 
| [11:32] | I’m shocked. | 我好震惊 | 
| [11:34] | So did it grow back, or… | 是长回来了 还是 | 
| [11:35] | No, actually, I had to reattach it. | 不是 是我重新接上的 | 
| [11:37] | But thank you for your concern. | 但多谢你关心 | 
| [11:39] | Less concern, more curiosity. | 不是关心 更多是好奇 | 
| [11:40] | Well, at least you’re thinking of me. | 至少你惦记着我呢 | 
| [11:42] | – I take you received my messages. – I did, | -你是收到我的讯息了 -是的 | 
| [11:44] | and I’m not stupid enough to think that your apologies | 我没那么蠢 我知道你的道歉 | 
| [11:47] | were anything other than a tactic to get me here. | 不过是为了引我过来 | 
| [11:49] | But here I am. Fair warning: | 但我来了 警告你一句 | 
| [11:52] | If you try to disable my magic again, | 如果你敢再屏蔽我的魔法 | 
| [11:55] | you’ll wish I only cut off your hand. | 你会希望我只是砍了你的手 | 
| [11:58] | I see Damon’s obscenity is rubbing off on you. | 看来你也沾染了达蒙的猥琐啊 | 
| [12:01] | It’s quite pathetic, really. | 真是可悲 | 
| [12:02] | You know, you following him around like some high school groupie. | 你像个高中粉丝一样到处跟着他 | 
| [12:06] | Mm, I forgot– you two used to be friends. | 我忘了 你俩以前是朋友 | 
| [12:09] | And now you have none. | 而现在你没朋友了 | 
| [12:11] | Oh, you think you’re friends? | 你觉得你是朋友吗 | 
| [12:13] | Lorenzo. | 洛恩佐 | 
| [12:19] | You must be Bonnie Bennett. | 你就是邦妮·贝内特吧 | 
| [12:21] | I’m Alex St. John. Welcome to the Armory. | 我是艾莉克斯·圣约翰 欢迎来到军械库 | 
| [12:25] | I’m sorry for Enzo’s behavior yesterday. | 我为恩佐昨天做的事表示道歉 | 
| [12:28] | He wasn’t following proper protocol. | 他没有遵循正常规章 | 
| [12:29] | I asked him to call you back here. | 我叫他打电话再把你叫来 | 
| [12:31] | Might’ve gotten off on the wrong foot. | 或许我们一开始有些误会 | 
| [12:33] | The wrong foot? Or… | 误会[错脚] 还是… | 
| [12:35] | Not funny. | 不好笑 | 
| [12:36] | I don’t know. | 是吗 | 
| [12:37] | It’s kind of funny. | 有点好笑吧 | 
| [12:40] | Rayna Cruz is a common enemy. | 蕾娜·科鲁兹是我们共同的敌人 | 
| [12:41] | We should be working together to fight her. | 我们应该合力对付她 | 
| [12:43] | But you don’t want to fight her. | 但你不想去对付她 | 
| [12:45] | You want her captured. | 你想抓住她 | 
| [12:47] | So I think you know a lot more than you’re letting on. | 我觉得你还知道很多事没说出来 | 
| [12:50] | Makes it hard for me to trust you. | 所以我很难信任你 | 
| [12:52] | Fair. | 好吧 | 
| [12:56] | Why don’t you come with me? | 跟我来吧 | 
| [13:02] | This room contains everything the Armory has gathered | 这间房间里有军械库掌握的一切 | 
| [13:05] | on Rayna Cruz. | 关于蕾娜·科鲁兹的情报 | 
| [13:07] | List of victims, her lineage, | 她的剑下鬼 她的血统 | 
| [13:09] | the spell used to create her. | 被用来创造她的咒语 | 
| [13:12] | And, most importantly, | 最重要的 | 
| [13:13] | the shamans that gave their lives for her. | 将性命灌输给了她的萨满巫师 | 
| [13:16] | The Eight Everlastings. | 永生八人 | 
| [13:21] | You mean Two Everlastings. | 是永生二人吧 | 
| [13:24] | The other six look pretty “lasted.” | 另外六个似乎已经不行了 | 
| [13:27] | There should be three preserved corpses. | 本应有三具完好无损的尸体的 | 
| [13:34] | We lost another one? | 我们又失去了一个 | 
| [13:36] | Did you know about this? | 你知道吗 | 
| [13:37] | Why wasn’t I told? | 怎么没告诉我 | 
| [13:37] | It must have just happened. | 肯定是刚刚发生的 | 
| [13:40] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [13:44] | I take it from her subtle shift in attitude | 从她态度的微妙转变看来 | 
| [13:46] | that’s a bad thing. | 这挺不妙的 | 
| [13:47] | Every time Rayna dies, | 每次蕾娜死 | 
| [13:48] | one of the bodies decays. | 就有一具尸体会腐败 | 
| [13:49] | We’ve lost quite a few this past week, | 这周我们失去了好几具 | 
| [13:51] | and if we lose all of them, Rayna dies for good. | 如果都失去了 蕾娜就活不过来了 | 
| [13:57] | So… | 那么 | 
| [13:58] | hunting vampires is your identity. | 猎杀吸血鬼是你的身份 | 
| [14:01] | Your fundamental “this is who I am…” | 你最基本的”自我认知” | 
| [14:05] | in a nutshell. | 简而言之就是如此 | 
| [14:08] | You ever wonder if there’s a way to change that? | 你有没有想过这是不是可以改变 | 
| [14:10] | No, I don’t. | 没有 | 
| [14:12] | Because there’s not. | 因为没办法 | 
| [14:13] | I used to think that. | 我以前也那么认为 | 
| [14:14] | Look, I’m selfish. | 瞧 我这人自私 | 
| [14:15] | Narcissistic, prone to unnecessary bouts of violence… | 自恋 容易突然爆发没必要的暴力 | 
| [14:19] | Tell me again why I shouldn’t be killing you. | 再说一遍我为什么不该杀了你 | 
| [14:21] | Because I changed. | 因为我改变了 | 
| [14:23] | I mean, temporarily, as it were, | 虽然是暂时的 | 
| [14:24] | but it happened. Just took the right person. | 但也是变了 只需要碰到对的人 | 
| [14:26] | Maybe you haven’t found the right person. | 或许你是没找到对的人 | 
| [14:28] | I don’t need a vampire matchmaker. | 我不需要吸血鬼红娘 | 
| [14:30] | But thanks. | 多谢了 | 
| [14:31] | Well, I mean, have you ever even tried? | 你有试过吗 | 
| [14:33] | Has there ever been a… | 有没有过一个… | 
| [14:34] | Mr. Hunter? | 猎人先生 | 
| [14:40] | There has been. | 有哦 | 
| [14:46] | I see. | 我知道了 | 
| [14:53] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [14:55] | Looks like I don’t have to pretend I care. | 看来我不用假装在乎了 | 
| [15:07] | You have five seconds to tell me exactly what’s happening | 给你五秒钟告诉我究竟是怎么回事 | 
| [15:10] | or you’re not leaving here alive. | 否则你别想活着出去 | 
| [15:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [15:20] | Did I hurt your feelings by lying | 我对你隐瞒了我来这里的 | 
| [15:22] | about my true intentions for being here? | 真正动机是伤到你的感情了吗 | 
| [15:24] | Feels crappy, doesn’t it? | 感觉很糟糕 是吧 | 
| [15:26] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything. | -你做了什么 -我什么都没做 | 
| [15:28] | Damon, on the other hand… | 但是达蒙嘛 | 
| [15:29] | – Is an idiot. – Why? | -是个白痴 -怎么了 | 
| [15:30] | Because he’s finally taking care of the problem you couldn’t? | 因为他在解决你解决不了的问题吗 | 
| [15:32] | No, because every time Rayna dies, | 不 因为蕾娜每死一次 | 
| [15:34] | she comes back stronger! | 她再次复生后都会更加强大 | 
| [15:35] | Except for that last one, right? | 除了最后一次 是吧 | 
| [15:36] | She won’t be stronger when she’s dead for good. | 她彻底死透时就不会更强壮了 | 
| [15:39] | Why do we even want her alive? | 你为什么希望她活着 | 
| [15:40] | You know, I wouldn’t worry about that. | 别想着那个了 | 
| [15:41] | I’d worry about this. | 考虑这个吧 | 
| [15:46] | This is the spell those shamans used to create her. | 这是萨满巫师用来创造她的咒语 | 
| [15:49] | And… | 怎么了 | 
| [15:50] | Just… read it. | 看看吧 | 
| [15:56] | Great Spirit, | 伟大的灵魂 | 
| [15:57] | we call upon you in this moment of need. | 我们值此危急时刻召唤你们 | 
| [16:00] | They live on within you. | 他们的生命在你体内延续 | 
| [16:02] | The sword. | 那把剑 | 
| [16:03] | It has linking magic. | 有链接魔法 | 
| [16:05] | It creates a bond between Rayna and her victims. | 在蕾娜和被她杀的人之间产生联系 | 
| [16:10] | We knew that. | 我们早知道了 | 
| [16:11] | Well, that’s not all. | 还不止呢 | 
| [16:12] | Shamans didn’t want her going to her eternal rest | 萨满巫师不希望她心愿未尽 | 
| [16:15] | with any unfinished business, so they added an extra addendum. | 就长眠不醒 所以还加了条附录 | 
| [16:21] | The scars are a fail-safe. | 伤疤是个自动防故障装置 | 
| [16:25] | If Rayna dies… | 如果蕾娜死了 | 
| [16:27] | so does anyone she’s marked. | 所有被她标记的人都会死 | 
| [16:31] | Stefan has one of those scars, doesn’t he? | 斯特凡也有道伤疤吧 | 
| [16:41] | I’m not happy about you going against my wishes. | 我很不喜欢你违抗我的意愿 | 
| [16:43] | But I do suppose that me lecturing anyone on respecting authority… | 但我来教训别人尊重权威实在… | 
| [16:47] | Where’s Rayna? | 蕾娜在哪 | 
| [16:49] | In a moderately shallow grave. | 在一个浅坟里 | 
| [16:50] | You know, I got tired of digging, | 我挖坟挖烦了 | 
| [16:51] | – but it should do the trick. – You have to dig her up. | -但应该能行 -你得把她挖出来 | 
| [16:53] | No way! | 不行 | 
| [16:54] | She’ll flame to life underground, | 她会在地下自燃 | 
| [16:56] | suffocate… poof. | 然后窒息而死 好了 | 
| [16:57] | Final life over. | 最后一条命也没了 | 
| [16:58] | Hunter’s problem solved. | 猎人问题解决了 | 
| [16:59] | Rayna can’t die again. | 蕾娜不能再死了 | 
| [17:03] | Pardon me? | 什么 | 
| [17:03] | The wounds from her sword… | 她剑留下的伤痕 | 
| [17:04] | it’s linked her to her victims. | 将她与被她伤的人相连 | 
| [17:06] | If Rayna dies | 如果蕾娜死了 | 
| [17:07] | one last time… | 如果她死透了 | 
| [17:09] | so does Stefan. | 斯特凡也会死 | 
| [17:20] | There you are. | 你醒了 | 
| [17:24] | What did she do to me? | 她对我做了什么 | 
| [17:26] | Apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:28] | I haven’t had visitors in years, | 我好多年没有来过访客了 | 
| [17:29] | and then, all of sudden, two in a matter of days. | 然后没几天就来了两拨 | 
| [17:32] | I spoke with her while you slept. | 你睡觉时我跟她谈过 | 
| [17:33] | Somebody beat us to the punch. | 有人比我们早来了 | 
| [17:35] | Came in and took all the herbs. | 把草药都拿走了 | 
| [17:37] | Well, we need more. | 我们还需要 | 
| [17:38] | Unfortunately, there is no more. | 很不幸 已经没有了 | 
| [17:40] | That herb is rare for a reason. | 那种草药很稀有 不是没道理的 | 
| [17:42] | It has strong anti-magic, | 它有强大的抗魔法属性 | 
| [17:43] | and therefore anti-witch, properties. | 因此也抗女巫 | 
| [17:45] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 | 
| [17:46] | that this isn’t from a bad laser peel. | 我这不是激光脱皮没做好 | 
| [17:48] | – There has to be more somewhere. – There’s not. | -这世上肯定还会有的 -没有了 | 
| [17:50] | Witches eradicated it from the world a century ago. | 一个世纪前 女巫就把它根除了 | 
| [17:54] | This was the only source. | 这本是唯一剩下的 | 
| [17:57] | I did have a shockingly effective ally | 我有个特别有用的盟友 | 
| [18:00] | tell me that you were here. | 告诉我你在这儿 | 
| [18:02] | So there are good vampires | 那么 还分好吸血鬼 | 
| [18:04] | and bad vampires. | 和坏吸血鬼 | 
| [18:06] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [18:08] | Kind of. It’s complicated. | 算是吧 一言难尽 | 
| [18:09] | And this is a bad vampire, | 这是个坏吸血鬼 | 
| [18:12] | one that killed your sister? | 杀了你的妹妹 | 
| [18:13] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [18:14] | But that was a long time ago | 但那是很久之前了 | 
| [18:16] | and, like I said, I’m not helping him. | 我说了 我不是帮他 | 
| [18:18] | Again, it’s complicated. | 再说一遍 这很复杂 | 
| [18:19] | Because you’re helping his brother… | 因为你是想帮他弟弟 | 
| [18:21] | who’s a good vampire. | 他是个好吸血鬼 | 
| [18:23] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [18:25] | So this good vampire… | 这个好吸血鬼 | 
| [18:27] | does he feed on people, too? | 他也吸人血吗 | 
| [18:31] | Does he kill them? | 也杀人吗 | 
| [18:32] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 | 
| [18:35] | I mean, not right now, but… | 现在不会了 但 | 
| [18:37] | It’s complicated? | 一言难尽吗 | 
| [18:41] | The thing is, I’ve just spent the past few days with you | 问题是 这几天我一直跟着你 | 
| [18:43] | learning about how much you hate vampires | 了解你是多么恨吸血鬼 | 
| [18:46] | and what they did to your town. | 了解他们对你小镇的残害 | 
| [18:47] | I do. | 我是恨他们 | 
| [18:48] | And yet, you just helped one of them | 但你刚刚帮助其中一个 | 
| [18:49] | take down a vampire-killing machine. | 干掉了一个杀吸血鬼的机器 | 
| [18:53] | That doesn’t sound complicated. | 听上去没那么复杂 | 
| [18:54] | Penny, you have no idea what I’ve been through in this town. | 潘妮 你根本不知道我在这小镇上都经历了什么 | 
| [18:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [19:00] | I don’t. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:01] | But I do wonder how much of it you went through | 但我不禁想其中多少经历 | 
| [19:03] | because you never took a real stand. | 是因为你从未真正表明立场 | 
| [19:06] | At a certain point, | 在一定程度上 | 
| [19:09] | it stops being the vampires’ fault | 小镇变成这样 | 
| [19:10] | that the town is like this… | 就不是吸血鬼的错了 | 
| [19:13] | and it starts to be yours. | 而是你的错 | 
| [19:28] | Here we go. | 找到了 | 
| [19:33] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [19:34] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪呢 | 
| [19:37] | Come on. | 出现啊 | 
| [19:46] | Please be alive. | 一定要活着啊 | 
| [20:00] | Bottles are a go! | 奶瓶准备好了 | 
| [20:07] | Diapers also a go. | 尿布也可以丢掉了 | 
| [20:09] | Like, go away with them. | 赶紧丢掉吧 | 
| [20:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [20:17] | Is this a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 | 
| [20:19] | I guess that’s relative. | 看你怎么看了 | 
| [20:20] | I mean, I’m not on the run from a supernatural huntress. | 毕竟我没有在躲避一个超自然女猎人 | 
| [20:23] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 | 
| [20:24] | Oh, I’ve been better. | 不太好 | 
| [20:26] | Looks like it might actually be a while before I can visit. | 看来我得过一阵才能去见你了 | 
| [20:28] | Turns out those herbs are a little more rare than we thought. | 原来那种草药要比我们想的罕见 | 
| [20:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [20:33] | Hey, that’s totally okay. | 没事的 | 
| [20:35] | Honestly, there’s a chance | 老实说 现在我这边 | 
| [20:36] | there was a little bit of contamination going on, | 可能有点污染问题 | 
| [20:38] | so maybe it’s not the worst thing. | 所以这或许也没那么糟 | 
| [20:45] | Hey, listen, I was thinking, um… | 听我说 我在想 | 
| [20:47] | I’ve been on the run with Valerie for the last few days | 我这几天我一直在跟瓦莱丽逃命 | 
| [20:49] | and without those herbs, I’m not going to be able to slow down. | 没有草药 我就不能停步 | 
| [20:52] | But maybe you could tag in? | 但或许你可以一起跟来 | 
| [20:55] | I know being on the run seems awful, | 我知道逃命似乎挺糟糕的 | 
| [20:57] | but it could be fun. | 但也可以很有趣的 | 
| [20:58] | We could go to Europe. | 我们可以去欧洲 | 
| [21:00] | See the world. | 看看世界 | 
| [21:01] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 | 
| [21:05] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [21:08] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 | 
| [21:11] | I-I just… I just want to see you, Care. | 我只是想见到你 卡罗 | 
| [21:13] | I want to see you, too. But… | 我也想见你 但是 | 
| [21:16] | it’s kind of a war zone over here right now, and… | 这边现在像站区一样混乱 | 
| [21:18] | – Alaric really… – He needs you. | -阿拉里克真的 -需要你 | 
| [21:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [21:23] | Yeah, I get it. | 嗯 我懂的 | 
| [21:26] | Well, we’ll-we’ll figure it out once this huntress thing is over. | 等女猎人的事结束了我们再说吧 | 
| [21:31] | Yes. We will. | 嗯 好的 | 
| [21:36] | So, out of curiosity, | 出于好奇 | 
| [21:38] | what are your feelings about Dallas? | 你对达拉斯怎么看 | 
| [21:43] | Dallas. | 达拉斯 | 
| [21:46] | I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我没怎么想过 | 
| [21:47] | Well, it’s not a terrible place to live. | 住在这里也不差啦 | 
| [21:50] | And, you know, the babies are here. | 你知道 孩子们在这儿 | 
| [21:56] | Backup! I need backup right now. | 支援 我急需支援 | 
| [21:58] | And more diapers. | 以及更多尿布 | 
| [21:59] | – I’m sorry, Stefan. I gotta run. – I get it. | -抱歉 斯特凡 我得挂了 -我理解 | 
| [22:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [22:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [22:10] | She’s staying, isn’t she? | 她要留下 对吧 | 
| [22:14] | Looks like it. | 看来是的 | 
| [22:18] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法的 | 
| [22:24] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 | 
| [22:26] | What’s-what’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 | 
| [22:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [22:33] | Please be alive. | 一定要活着啊 | 
| [22:42] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 | 
| [22:43] | My… chest… | 我胸口 | 
| [22:51] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 | 
| [22:53] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 | 
| [22:56] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [22:57] | Drink. | 喝 | 
| [22:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:59] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [23:05] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 | 
| [23:11] | Breathe! Come on, breathe. | 呼吸 快点 呼吸 | 
| [23:13] | Breathe… | 呼吸 | 
| [23:18] | I can’t siphon it. It’s not working. | 我吸不走 不好使 | 
| [23:21] | Breathe. | 呼吸 | 
| [23:22] | I said… | 我叫你呼吸 | 
| [23:25] | Breathe! | 呼吸 | 
| [23:45] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [23:52] | Uh-oh. | 糟糕 | 
| [24:00] | “Uh-oh” is right. | 的确”糟糕” | 
| [24:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [24:13] | You said she gets stronger each time she comes back to life. | 你说她每次复活都会更加强大 | 
| [24:16] | Damon can’t kill her. He’s walking into a fight | 达蒙杀不了她 那他就是要打一场 | 
| [24:18] | he can’t win. | 他赢不了的仗 | 
| [24:18] | The Armory is on their way to Mystic Falls. | 军械库正在赶往神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [24:20] | – They’ll be there soon. – Not soon enough. | -他们很快就会到 -还不够快 | 
| [24:22] | She’s connected to an Everlasting. | 她跟永生者相连 | 
| [24:23] | Maybe I can weaken it. And her. | 或许我可以削弱连接 也削弱她 | 
| [24:25] | And maybe that will kill her and Stefan too. | 或许那样会害死她和斯特凡 | 
| [24:27] | If I do nothing, she’ll kill Damon. | 如果我什么都不做 她会杀了达蒙 | 
| [24:31] | You’re willing to kill for him? | 你愿意为他杀人吗 | 
| [24:33] | Do you really think he cares that much about you? | 你真觉得他那么在乎你吗 | 
| [24:35] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我就这么想 | 
| [24:37] | You have no idea what he’s planning, do you? | 你根本不知道他在计划什么 是吧 | 
| [24:43] | You want to talk about Mr. Huntress now, huh? | 你现在想谈谈猎人先生的事吗 | 
| [24:45] | Turns out I’m very interested in this particular moment. | 我对这个事特别上心呢 | 
| [24:48] | – He was a vampire. – Well, what do you know, | -他是个吸血鬼 -知道吗 | 
| [24:50] | vampire-human affairs are my specialty. | 人鬼恋我最擅长了 | 
| [24:52] | They were mine, too; they don’t work out in the long run. | 我也擅长 但日久必分 | 
| [24:55] | Considering I staked him. | 毕竟我杀了他 | 
| [24:57] | Go ahead. Run. | 去啊 跑吧 | 
| [24:58] | I don’t mind chasing a second Salvatore. | 我不介意再追杀一个塞尔瓦托 | 
| [25:00] | If I could maybe get, like, a… | 或许可以给我个 | 
| [25:02] | “I just saved your life” head start, huh? | “我刚救了你一命”的先跑机会吧 | 
| [25:04] | You better take it. | 那抓住机会吧 | 
| [25:06] | On second thought… | 我改主意了 | 
| [25:15] | Don’t say I never offered you anything. | 别说我没给过你机会 | 
| [25:19] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [25:20] | if I could kill you, this would be a much fairer fight. | 如果我可以杀你 这场打斗就公平多了 | 
| [25:22] | Your brother’s dead, no matter what. | 你弟弟无论如何都是个死 | 
| [25:24] | All you’ve done by saving my life | 你救我 | 
| [25:25] | is gotten yourself killed. | 只不过害死了自己 | 
| [25:28] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [25:29] | I don’t miss. | 我不会打偏 | 
| [25:42] | Fire! | 发射 | 
| [25:50] | Apparently, neither do they. | 看来他们也是 | 
| [26:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:04] | Rayna is officially in captivity. | 蕾娜正式被擒获了 | 
| [26:08] | Where’s the Bennett witch? | 那个贝内特女巫呢 | 
| [26:10] | Learning how little her friend cares about her. | 在了解她的朋友是多么不在乎她 | 
| [26:12] | I don’t recall telling you to let her go. | 我没叫你放她走啊 | 
| [26:14] | Well, I thought we needed her help with Rayna. | 我以为我们需要她帮忙解决蕾娜的事 | 
| [26:16] | Yes, Rayna was the first priority. | 是的 蕾娜是首要任务 | 
| [26:19] | Bonnie Bennett is a close second. | 但邦妮·贝内特紧随其后 | 
| [26:29] | Looking for a bottle to celebrate? | 在找酒庆祝吗 | 
| [26:32] | I gotta say, I’m impressed. | 我得说 厉害 | 
| [26:33] | Got your text. | 收到你的短信了 | 
| [26:35] | I didn’t think you’d be able to kill her. | 没想到你能杀掉她 | 
| [26:36] | Actually, my exact message read: | 其实 我的原话是 | 
| [26:38] | “She’s taken care of.” | “她已经解决了” | 
| [26:40] | Yeah, she’s taken care of. | 是啊 解决了 | 
| [26:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [26:43] | What, so you didn’t kill her? | 你没杀她吗 | 
| [26:44] | I did. | 杀了 | 
| [26:45] | A number of times. | 好几次呢 | 
| [26:46] | Turns out, she only has eight lives. | 原来她只有八条生命 | 
| [26:49] | The last one’s the problem. | 最后一条是个麻烦 | 
| [26:51] | Turns out that if she dies for good, | 原来如果她死透了 | 
| [26:53] | everyone with that scar on your chest does as well. | 所有胸口有那道疤痕的人也会死 | 
| [26:59] | So we can’t kill her. | 那么我们不能杀了她 | 
| [27:01] | No. | 对 | 
| [27:01] | But the good news is | 但好消息是 | 
| [27:02] | the Armory has her, | 军械库抓走了她 | 
| [27:03] | and they’re not gonna let her escape. | 他们不会让她逃跑的 | 
| [27:05] | Except for that time they did. | 除了那次他们真把她放跑了 | 
| [27:07] | Look, I know it’s not ideal, okay? | 我知道情况不理想 | 
| [27:11] | It’s what we got. | 但也只能如此了 | 
| [27:12] | Caroline’s staying in Dallas | 卡罗琳要留在达拉斯了 | 
| [27:15] | with Ric and the kids. | 陪伴里克和孩子们 | 
| [27:18] | Sorry to hear that, brother. | 很遗憾 弟弟 | 
| [27:23] | But I saw that coming. | 但我早料到了 | 
| [27:27] | – You don’t get it, do you? – What? | -你不懂 是不是 -什么 | 
| [27:29] | As long as I have this scar, Rayna will hunt me. | 只要我还有这道疤 蕾娜就会来找我 | 
| [27:32] | This isn’t about just you and me anymore. | 这事不仅仅是关于你和我了 | 
| [27:35] | There’s kids involved. | 孩子也被卷进来了 | 
| [27:36] | I’m not gonna put them in danger, | 我不会让他们有危险 | 
| [27:37] | which means that I can’t be with my girlfriend | 所以只要蕾娜还活着 | 
| [27:39] | as long as Rayna is alive. | 我就不能待在我女友旁边 | 
| [27:41] | And you just told me she can never die. | 而你刚刚又告诉我永远不能杀她 | 
| [27:42] | So we have to figure out another way to get rid of her, | 所以我们得想其他办法除掉她 | 
| [27:44] | or we need to get rid of this scar. | 否则就得除掉这道疤 | 
| [27:50] | That’s a good plan. | 好计划 | 
| [27:58] | For you. | 给你的 | 
| [28:02] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [28:02] | We both know these last few months | 我们都知道这几个月来 | 
| [28:04] | have been impossible for me. | 我过得很不怎么样 | 
| [28:06] | I’ve been walking a tightrope. | 我一直在走钢丝 | 
| [28:08] | Falling off constantly. | 时不时就掉下来 | 
| [28:12] | I’m not a good brother when I’m not with Elena, | 没有埃琳娜在身边 我不是个好哥哥 | 
| [28:14] | and when I’m not a good brother, people get hurt. | 而当我不是好哥哥时 就会有人受伤 | 
| [28:18] | So you’re just gonna run away? | 所以你打算就这么逃走吗 | 
| [28:21] | Nope. | 不是 | 
| [28:21] | I’m gonna stay in one place. | 我要待在一个地方 | 
| [28:23] | Desiccated right next to her. | 在她旁边风干 | 
| [28:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [28:30] | I saved your life. Time and time again. | 我救了你 一次又一次 | 
| [28:33] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 | 
| [28:34] | I sacrificed everyone and everything for you. | 我为你牺牲了每个人 牺牲了一切 | 
| [28:39] | You’re just gonna turn your back on me now? | 你要现在背弃我吗 | 
| [28:41] | We’re vampires. | 我们是吸血鬼 | 
| [28:42] | It’s temporary, Stefan. | 这只是暂时的 斯特凡 | 
| [28:45] | I’ll see you again. | 我会再见到你的 | 
| [28:52] | Listen to me. | 听着 | 
| [28:53] | If there’s even a fraction of you that cares about me, | 你心里如果对我 你弟弟 | 
| [28:56] | your brother, | 你的家人 | 
| [28:58] | your family, | 有一丝在乎 | 
| [29:00] | then you will not walk out that door. | 那你就别走出去 | 
| [29:12] | Save a good bottle of that bourbon for me, brother. | 替我留瓶好波本酒 弟弟 | 
| [29:16] | We’re gonna need it to sort all this out | 六十年后 我们需要好酒 | 
| [29:17] | in about 60 years. | 才能理清这堆烦恼 | 
| [29:47] | Really not the best time, Matt. | 现在真的不是好时机 马特 | 
| [29:50] | This won’t take long. | 不会要很久的 | 
| [29:51] | I don’t want to have to kick you out of here, but I will. | 我不想把你赶出去 但我会的 | 
| [29:54] | Yeah, I know you will. | 我知道你会的 | 
| [29:55] | And there’s nothing I can do to stop you. | 而且我也阻止不了你 | 
| [29:59] | Because you’re a vampire, | 因为你是吸血鬼 | 
| [30:01] | and I’m a human. | 我是人类 | 
| [30:04] | I’ve been thinking a lot about that lately. | 我最近一直在思考这个 | 
| [30:07] | About my place in this town. | 关于我在这小镇的地位 | 
| [30:11] | My home. | 我的家 | 
| [30:14] | Whenever vampires are here, | 只要有吸血鬼在这儿 | 
| [30:16] | humans will always be at their mercy. | 人类就得看他们的脸色 | 
| [30:19] | Whatever laws we pass, you can break. | 不论我们制定什么法律 你们都能打破 | 
| [30:22] | Whatever lives we build, you can destroy. | 不管我们营造怎样的生活 你们都可以毁掉 | 
| [30:26] | We don’t stand a chance against you. | 我们对你们毫无胜算 | 
| [30:30] | That stops today. | 今天到此为止了 | 
| [30:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [30:39] | Vampires need to leave Mystic Falls… | 吸血鬼得离开神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [30:43] | for good. | 永远离开 | 
| [30:45] | All of you. | 所有吸血鬼 | 
| [30:48] | Look, I appreciate whatever moral crisis | 听着 我理解你现在在经历的 | 
| [30:50] | you’re going through right now, | 不管是什么道德危机 | 
| [30:52] | but this is my home. | 但这里是我的家 | 
| [30:54] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开的 | 
| [30:59] | This is footage from the Grill today. | 这是今天神秘酒吧的一段视频 | 
| [31:02] | Of Damon doing some very not human things to Rayna. | 上面是达蒙对蕾娜做了些很不人道的事 | 
| [31:06] | I’ve got footage of you, too. | 我也有你的视频 | 
| [31:09] | Hundreds of hours from the town surveillance system. | 镇监控系统里有几百小时的录像 | 
| [31:12] | Now… | 那么 | 
| [31:13] | I don’t want to show it to anyone | 我并不想拿去给别人看 | 
| [31:16] | or expose you. | 或是曝光你 | 
| [31:18] | You threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 | 
| [31:20] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [31:22] | I am. | 没错 | 
| [31:24] | And I hate that. | 我讨厌那样 | 
| [31:26] | I hate that I have to threaten my friend | 我讨厌就因为我的朋友是个吸血鬼 | 
| [31:28] | because he’s a vampire. | 我还得威胁他 | 
| [31:29] | I hate that I’m friends with vampires at all. | 我讨厌自己居然跟吸血鬼是朋友 | 
| [31:31] | But, this isn’t about me. | 但重点不是我 | 
| [31:34] | Or you. | 或是你 | 
| [31:37] | This is about our home, | 而是我们的家园 | 
| [31:39] | which has been destroyed | 它已经被毁 | 
| [31:42] | time and time again. | 一次又一次 | 
| [31:46] | This is the only way to break that cycle. | 只有这样能打破循环 | 
| [31:50] | You have until the end of the day. | 给你到今天结束 | 
| [31:57] | Damon, too. | 还有达蒙 | 
| [32:51] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 | 
| [32:54] | So I know this is a crappy way to do this, but… | 我知道这么做很差劲 但是 | 
| [32:57] | hey, I’m a crappy person, | 反正我人就那么差劲 | 
| [32:59] | so I guess it fits. | 所以也算合适了 | 
| [33:01] | By the time you read this, | 等你读到这个 | 
| [33:03] | I’ll be desiccated in a coffin next to Elena. | 我就在埃琳娜身边的一口棺材里风干了 | 
| [33:06] | And I won’t wake up until she does, | 她醒来之前我都不会醒来 | 
| [33:08] | so I guess this might be my official good-bye. | 所以 这就是正式的再见了 | 
| [33:13] | I’m not gonna get lame or mushy, but… | 我不会肉麻起来什么的 但是 | 
| [33:16] | you deserve the truth. | 你该知道真相 | 
| [33:18] | I’m telling Stefan that the world is a better place | 我告诉斯特凡这世上没有了 | 
| [33:20] | without an Elena-less Damon. | 埃琳娜不在身边的达蒙会更好 | 
| [33:23] | That it was best for everyone that I was gone. | 如果我离开对大家都好 | 
| [33:26] | I’m sure he’ll see through that. | 我相信他最终会明白的 | 
| [33:28] | Because, to be completely honest, | 因为 老实说 | 
| [33:30] | I don’t give a damn about the world. | 我才不在乎这世界呢 | 
| [33:33] | The truth is, I’m not in a good spot. | 实话是 我现在情况很糟 | 
| [33:36] | Hell, I’m miserable. | 我痛苦死了 | 
| [33:38] | And I have been ever since she left me. | 自从她离开后就一直如此 | 
| [33:41] | Before her, I didn’t know what it was like to be happy. | 遇到她之前 我都不知道幸福为何物 | 
| [33:46] | To be fulfilled. | 满足为何物 | 
| [33:49] | To be complete. | 完整为何物 | 
| [33:53] | But now I do. | 现在我知道了 | 
| [33:56] | And now that I know that feeling, | 而我既然了解了那种感觉 | 
| [33:58] | to live without it? | 却要过失去它的生活 | 
| [34:02] | There’s no point. | 毫无意义 | 
| [34:46] | So that’s it. | 就这样了 | 
| [34:49] | Nice knowing you. | 认识你很高兴 | 
| [34:52] | You weren’t even gonna say good-bye. | 你都不打算道别 | 
| [34:59] | Enzo told me that you asked him for Elena’s coffin. | 恩佐告诉我你找他要埃琳娜的棺材 | 
| [35:03] | He told me what you were planning. | 他把你的打算告诉了我 | 
| [35:04] | I didn’t believe him. | 我还不信 | 
| [35:08] | I thought… | 我还想 | 
| [35:09] | if Damon desiccates until Elena wakes up, | 如果达蒙一直风干自己 直到埃琳娜醒来 | 
| [35:12] | I’ll never see him again. | 我就再也见不到他了 | 
| [35:16] | He’d never do that. | 他不会那么做的 | 
| [35:17] | I wrote you a letter | 我给你写了封信 | 
| [35:19] | – and I gave to Stefan… – Are we friends? | -给了斯特凡 -我们是朋友吗 | 
| [35:27] | Of course, Bonnie. | 当然了 邦妮 | 
| [35:28] | We don’t actively try and kill each other anymore. | 我们现在不再努力想杀了彼此了 | 
| [35:30] | No, I’m not doing that. | 不 我不要来这套 | 
| [35:32] | No insults. | 别损人 | 
| [35:33] | No jokes. | 别开玩笑 | 
| [35:39] | Are we friends? | 我们是不是朋友 | 
| [35:43] | I know why you wanted to do this in a letter. | 我知道你为什么想用信告别 | 
| [35:47] | So you could desiccate in peace, | 这样你就可以静静地风干 | 
| [35:50] | imagining whatever reaction you wanted. | 随心所欲地想象我的反应 | 
| [35:53] | Me reading it and thinking, | 我读着信 想着 | 
| [35:55] | “Huh. I’m really gonna miss him.” | “我真的会想他的” | 
| [35:59] | Well, too bad, | 太糟了 | 
| [36:01] | because that’s not my reaction. | 那不是我的反应 | 
| [36:05] | This is. | 这才是 | 
| [36:07] | I am not okay with this decision. | 我不接受你的决定 | 
| [36:11] | I’m not okay with you choosing yourself. | 我不接受你选择自己 | 
| [36:15] | And I’m not okay with never seeing you… | 我不接受永远再也 | 
| [36:21] | …my best friend, | 见不到你 | 
| [36:24] | ever again. | 我最好的朋友 | 
| [36:31] | This hurts me. | 这很伤我 | 
| [36:36] | This hurts… | 这很伤 | 
| [36:38] | this hurts me… | 这很伤我 | 
| [36:48] | And as you desiccate, | 你风干的时候 | 
| [36:50] | and as you feel the pangs of hunger | 当你感受到痛苦的饥饿感 | 
| [36:53] | as the blood drains from your body, | 当你感觉血液从你体内流出时 | 
| [36:57] | that’s what I want you to remember. | 记住这个 | 
| [37:02] | That you hurt me. | 你伤害了我 | 
| [37:06] | Bon… listen to me… | 邦 听我说 | 
| [37:07] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [37:11] | You don’t get to say good-bye. | 你无权说再见 | 
| [38:41] | Damon. Wake up. | 达蒙 醒醒 | 
| [38:44] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [38:45] | Wake the hell up! | 快醒来 | 
| [38:49] | – We gotta go. – Why? | -我们得走了 -为什么 | 
| [38:53] | She’s back. | 她回来了 | 
| [38:54] | My scar, opened up this morning. | 我的伤疤今早裂开了 | 
| [38:56] | She’s not gonna stop until you’re dead. | 你不死她不会罢休的 | 
| [38:58] | Tyler, it’s Stefan. My scar opened up; | 泰勒 是斯特凡 我的伤疤裂开了 | 
| [39:00] | I don’t have much time. | 我没多少时间了 | 
| [39:01] | – I need you to warn Caroline. – Okay, I’m on it. | -我需要你警告卡罗琳 -好的 我就去 | 
| [39:02] | But you should be running. | 但你该跑了 | 
| [39:04] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早开始跑了 | 
| [39:05] | I never want to hear the name | 我再也不想听到 | 
| [39:06] | “Stefan Salvatore” | “斯特凡·塞尔瓦托” | 
| [39:08] | ever again. | 这个名字了 | 
| [39:11] | …how one stupid decision | 一个愚蠢的决定 | 
| [39:12] | can turn your life into something | 会让你的生活 | 
| [39:13] | that you don’t recognize. | 变得面目全非 | 
| [39:15] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢 邦妮 | 
| [39:18] | – Damon. – When’s the last time you talked to your fiancée? | -达蒙 -你最后跟你未婚妻联络是什么时候 | 
| [39:20] | – What the hell do you want? – Stefan’s being hunted again, | -你想怎么样 -斯特凡又在被追杀了 | 
| [39:22] | and it’s only a matter of time | 卡罗琳迟早会成为 | 
| [39:23] | before Caroline’s the bait that’s used to lure him out. | 被用来引他出来的诱饵 | 
| [39:26] | My name is Caroline. | 我叫卡罗琳 | 
| [39:28] | I have an urgent message for Stefan Salvatore. | 我有给斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的紧急讯息 | 
| [39:31] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就回来 | 
| [39:34] | 23 minutes. That’s just enough time for me to get in, | 23分钟 足够我进去 | 
| [39:36] | take out Little Miss Stabby Pants, and grab Caroline. | 干掉爱捅人小姐 带走卡罗琳 | 
| [39:38] | Oh, turn, turn, turn. | 转弯 | 
| [39:41] | We apologize for the inconvenience… | 很抱歉打断了常规节目 | 
| [39:42] | Oh, that’s not good. | 不妙 | 
| [39:44] | You’ve been poisoned with werewolf toxin. | 你中了狼毒 | 
| [39:48] | – Get up. – You’re helping her? | -起来 -你在帮她 | 
| [39:51] | All right, I did it. He’s out. | 好了 我搞定他了 | 
| [39:52] | Now I never see you again, right? | 我再也不会见到你了吧 | 
| [39:54] | Have a nice life. | 祝你生活愉快 | 
| [40:03] | I don’t know about you, but… | 我不知道你 但是 | 
| [40:05] | I’m exhausted. | 我累坏了 | 
| [40:08] | I feel like there should be champagne or something. | 感觉该有香槟酒什么的 | 
| [40:11] | Yeah. You finally got me. | 嗯 你终于抓到我了 | 
| [40:14] | Here I am. | 我在这儿呢 | 
| [40:16] | I’m totally not taking credit, by the way. | 对了 我不会居功的 | 
| [40:18] | I mean… you came to me. | 是你自己来找我的 | 
| [40:21] | You were safe. | 你本来很安全 | 
| [40:23] | In the wind. | 不知踪影 | 
| [40:25] | You played it smart. | 你很聪明 | 
| [40:28] | Then you got dumb on me. | 然后又犯傻了 | 
| [40:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [40:31] | I mean, okay, | 好吧 | 
| [40:31] | we know what happened. | 我们知道怎么回事 | 
| [40:33] | I took someone that you love. | 我抓走了你所爱的人 | 
| [40:36] | Damon… | 达蒙 | 
| [40:38] | and Caroline. | 和卡罗琳 | 
| [40:39] | Guess that makes two people. | 应该是两个人 | 
| [40:42] | Just out of curiosity, | 出于好奇 | 
| [40:44] | which one of them brought you here? | 是哪一个让你赶过来的 | 
| [40:46] | Her or him? | 她还是他 | 
| [40:49] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [40:50] | Keep your secrets. | 保密吧 | 
| [40:52] | You’ll need something to keep you company in Hell. | 等你下了地狱总需要有个伴 | 
| [41:03] | Or… there is a Plan B. | 或者 还有个B计划 | 
| [41:08] | But I know how you feel about making choices. | 但我知道你对做选择的看法 | 
| [41:11] | – Plan B? – Yes. | -B计划 -嗯 | 
| [41:13] | Because, believe it or not, | 因为 不管你信不信 | 
| [41:14] | I don’t actually want to kill you, Stefan. | 我其实并不想杀你 斯特凡 | 
| [41:16] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 | 
| [41:18] | Just take my word for it. | 相信我吧 | 
| [41:20] | I know you don’t deserve that mark, | 我知道你不该被标记 | 
| [41:22] | but somebody else does. | 但有个人该 | 
| [41:23] | What if I were to tell you there’s a way | 如果我告诉你我可以把标记 | 
| [41:25] | for me to transfer it | 转移给一个 | 
| [41:26] | to somebody a little bit more deserving? | 更该得到那个标记的人身上呢 | 
| [41:31] | It should’ve been Damon all along. | 本就该是达蒙 | 
| [41:33] | You know this as well as I do. | 你跟我一样清楚 | 
| [41:38] | You want to pit us against each other. | 你想让我们跟彼此作对 | 
| [41:41] | Nice try. | 想得美 | 
| [41:45] | Except it wasn’t her idea. | 但那不是她的主意 | 
| [41:51] | It was mine. | 是我的 |