时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let’s see what else is out there together. | 我们一起去看看这世上还有什么吧 |
[00:03] | I suppose there’s no one | 如果要去探索 |
[00:04] | I’d rather this dreadful world with. | 这个可怕的世界 我只想跟你一起 |
[00:09] | Bag ’em up and let’s go home. | 带走 回家 |
[00:10] | I have a way to take down Rayna | 我有办法干掉蕾娜 |
[00:12] | at the pile of bricks called the Armory. | 一个叫军械库的地方 |
[00:13] | The Armory is a black hole of lies. | 军械库就是一个谎言的黑洞 |
[00:18] | As long as I have this scar, Rayna will hunt me. | 只要我还有这道疤 蕾娜就会来找我 |
[00:20] | But if she dies for good, | 如果她死透了 |
[00:21] | everyone with that scar on your chest does as well. | 所有胸口有那道疤痕的人也会死 |
[00:24] | I sacrificed everyone and everything for you. | 我为你牺牲了每个人 牺牲了一切 |
[00:27] | If there’s even a fraction of you that cares about me, | 你心里如果对我有一丝在乎 |
[00:29] | then you will not walk out that door. | 那你就别走出去 |
[00:32] | All right, I did it. He’s out. | 好了 我搞定他了 |
[00:33] | Now I never see you again, right? | 我再也不会见到你了吧 |
[00:35] | Have a nice life. | 祝你生活愉快 |
[00:36] | What if I were to tell you there’s a way | 如果我告诉你我可以把标记 |
[00:38] | for me to transfer that mark | 转移给一个 |
[00:40] | to somebody a little bit more deserving? | 更该得到那个标记的人身上呢 |
[00:41] | It should have been Damon all along. | 本就该是达蒙 |
[00:43] | You want to pit us against each other. | 你想让我们跟彼此作对 |
[00:45] | Except it wasn’t her idea. | 但那不是她的主意 |
[00:48] | It was mine. | 是我的 |
[00:57] | Sun’s coming up, Stefan. | 太阳要出来了 斯特凡 |
[01:04] | Make your choice. | 决定吧 |
[01:06] | It’s a pretty big deal, you know? | 这可不是小事 |
[01:08] | Me offering to take this scar from you. | 我提出拿走你的伤疤 |
[01:11] | But, hey, I’ve been on the bench for quite a while, | 反正我也做了很久的冷板凳了 |
[01:13] | and you look pretty tired. | 你看上去挺累的 |
[01:15] | So let me tap in and give you a breather. | 让我接手 你也好喘口气 |
[01:18] | Hashtag you’re welcome. | #不客气 |
[01:22] | Are hashtags still a thing? | 还有#这码事吗 |
[01:23] | I don’t know, it’s been three years. | 这都三年了 |
[01:25] | Say yes, Stefan. | 答应吧 斯特凡 |
[01:27] | You can stop running. | 你就不用再逃了 |
[01:29] | You’ll get your life back. | 你能换回你的生活 |
[01:31] | All it’s gonna take is one itty-bitty transfer spell. | 只需要一个小小的转移咒 |
[01:39] | Any more suspense, I might pass out, little brother. | 再这么悬而不决 我就要昏过去了 弟弟 |
[01:43] | Of course, I might pass out anyway. | 当然了 反正我也是要昏的 |
[01:46] | Come on. | 答应吧 |
[01:48] | Phone’s in my pocket. | 电话在我兜里 |
[01:50] | Valerie can do the spell. | 瓦莱丽会施这个咒 |
[01:52] | Hallelujah, he’s seen the light. | 哈利路亚 他可算想通了 |
[01:56] | Now, I’m just gonna loosen these lug nuts up a little bit. | 我稍稍动一下 |
[02:01] | Just to get his phone. | 去拿他的手机 |
[02:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:10] | Make sure he behaves. | 别让他乱来 |
[02:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:14] | Brother, I’m so full of werewolf toxin I can’t even feel my face. | 弟弟 我体内全是狼毒 我的脸都麻木了 |
[02:19] | Little vervain’s not gonna hurt me now. | 一点点马鞭草不能把我怎么样了 |
[02:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | If you kill me, you kill anyone I’ve marked with my sword. | 如果你杀了我 所有我剑标记过的人都会死 |
[02:47] | That includes your brother. | 包括你弟弟 |
[02:49] | Don’t worry about Stefan. | 别担心斯特凡 |
[02:51] | I’m just giving him a head start. | 我只是想让他先跑一会儿 |
[03:16] | See? Now I’m in St. Petersburg. | 瞧 我现在在圣彼得堡 |
[03:19] | Red pin, I’m in Malaysia. | 红点一动 我在马来西亚了 |
[03:21] | Red pin… | 红点一动 |
[03:23] | Oh, dear, I’ve landed in the ocean. | 天呐 我落进大海里了 |
[03:27] | They do sell liquor elsewhere, you know? | 别的地方也有卖酒的 |
[03:29] | It’s best to travel light. | 最好是轻装上阵 |
[03:30] | Yeah, but… it’s my favorite kind. | 是啊 但这种我最喜欢了 |
[03:33] | I’m wondering how many more of these I can have… | 不知道我还能喝多少这种酒 |
[03:36] | now that I’m on a time limit. | 现在我的时间有限了 |
[03:38] | No time limits here. | 不用担心这个 |
[03:40] | The night is young, my friend. | 夜未央 我的朋友 |
[03:42] | I’m not talking about tonight. | 我不是说今晚 |
[03:44] | I did the math. | 我想了一下 |
[03:45] | Rayna Cruz won’t live forever, therefore neither will I. | 蕾娜·科鲁兹不会永生不死 所以我也不会了 |
[03:49] | So… tick-tock. | 所以 时间不多了 |
[03:52] | And you found mortality doesn’t trouble you. | 生命有限不让你苦恼吗 |
[03:54] | No, actually, funny thing is it makes me feel human again, | 不 其实 有趣的是 又让我觉得像人了 |
[03:58] | like every minute counts. | 每一分钟都很重要 |
[04:00] | Then… let’s think of it as an adventure. | 那么 我们就把这当做冒险吧 |
[04:04] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[04:06] | Damon’s gone. | 达蒙走了 |
[04:07] | You have no one waiting at home anymore. | 再也没人在家等着你了 |
[04:09] | I have no one either. | 我也是 |
[04:10] | Why not just follow where the red pins lead? | 何不跟随红点走呢 |
[04:15] | So you want to go, uh, pin-hopping all over the world? | 那么你想满世界到处跑吗 |
[04:20] | While we search for a way to get rid of your scar. | 同时寻找除去你伤疤的办法 |
[04:23] | We could trace Rayna’s bloodline | 我们可以追溯蕾娜的血脉 |
[04:24] | back to wherever her ancestors come from. | 查到她祖先是哪里人 |
[04:27] | Start searching for answers there. | 在那里开始寻找答案 |
[04:29] | But best-case scenario, we save your life. | 最佳情况 我们能救你的性命 |
[04:32] | Worst-case, we have a long vacation. | 最差情况 我们也能好好度个假 |
[04:41] | Everyone you know has made the choice that serves them best. | 你认识的每个人都做了对他们最有利的选择 |
[04:45] | Why not make a choice that serves you? | 你为什么不也这么做呢 |
[04:53] | Well, I guess there’s nothing left to hold me back here. | 反正这里也没什么值得我留恋的了 |
[05:00] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[05:17] | Three years with us, | 在这儿待了三年 |
[05:18] | and you still haven’t learned to sit quietly. | 你还是没学会老实待着 |
[05:20] | Do you like the change in scenery? | 喜欢新风景吗 |
[05:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[05:23] | What did you people do to her? | 你们把她怎么了 |
[05:25] | Where is Mary Lou? | 玛丽·路在哪 |
[05:26] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[05:29] | The only help I’d ever give you is off a cliff. | 我只会帮你掉下悬崖 |
[05:33] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得不是这样的 |
[05:34] | Because we have something you want. | 因为我们有你想要的东西 |
[05:37] | Answers about the research we’ve been doing with your girlfriend. | 关于我们对你女友的研究的答案 |
[05:41] | I’ll do anything, just… | 我什么都愿做 |
[05:43] | name your price. | 开条件吧 |
[05:44] | The price is a name, actually. | 条件是一个名字 |
[05:47] | Lorenzo St. John. | 洛恩佐·圣约翰 |
[05:51] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[05:54] | Why do you want him? | 你要他做什么 |
[05:56] | So I can kill him myself. | 我要亲手杀了他 |
[06:00] | Not that I’m not grateful for the chance to get some air, | 我不是对能呼吸新鲜空气的机会不知感激 |
[06:02] | but what exactly am I doing? | 但我究竟要做什么 |
[06:05] | I believe Enzo released Rayna Cruz. | 我认为恩佐释放了蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[06:07] | Why? I have no idea. | 至于为什么 我不知道 |
[06:09] | Why does Enzo do anything lately? | 恩佐如今做任何事都莫名其妙 |
[06:11] | But I have learned over time that if I can’t trust my family, | 但我渐渐明白了 如果我不能信任我的家人 |
[06:14] | I certainly can’t trust my usual team. | 我就更不能信任我常用的团队 |
[06:17] | And that’s where you come in. | 这就是需要你的地方 |
[06:18] | You can be the one to hunt him down. | 你可以去抓到他 |
[06:21] | You trust the girl you’ve held captive for three blood years? | 你信任被你关了三年的女孩 |
[06:24] | “Trust” may be too strong a word. | “信任”或许有点过了 |
[06:26] | But after you see the results of our experiments, | 但如果你看到我们实验的结果 |
[06:29] | you’ll be highly incentivized to do what I want. | 你会很想按我说的做 |
[06:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:39] | Just… just feeling cold. | 就是觉得冷 |
[06:42] | Who could blame you in this horrid, damp basement? | 那当然了 你待在这么可怕阴冷的地下室 |
[06:45] | Every day, I dream I’ll carry you away from this place. | 我每天都梦想带你离开这里 |
[06:48] | Leaving a trail of gutted corpses in our wake. | 在我们身后留下一堆被肢解的尸体 |
[06:53] | You seem quite yourself. | 你一点没变 |
[06:57] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:58] | They gave me pills. | 他们给我药 |
[07:00] | Made from Rayna’s blood. | 用蕾娜的血制的 |
[07:03] | It’s poisonous to witches. | 对女巫有毒 |
[07:07] | Bring Enzo back to me alive, | 把恩佐活着抓回来 |
[07:09] | and I’ll give you everything I have to heal her. | 我就给你一切治愈她需要的东西 |
[07:12] | No, please don’t go. | 不 别走 |
[07:15] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[07:17] | I’m going to save you. | 我要救你 |
[07:33] | Hey, Martel, what’s up? I got your text. | 马泰尔 你好啊 我收到你短信了 |
[07:36] | I owe you for calling off the alert on the whole hostage hoax, | 多谢你取消人质恶作剧的警报 我欠你个人情 |
[07:38] | so whatever you want, man. | 随你说吧 |
[07:43] | All he wants is to cooperate with me. | 他只想跟我合作 |
[07:47] | I compelled him to summon you here | 我控制他把你叫来 |
[07:49] | while remaining silent and calm. | 同时保持沉默 冷静 |
[07:51] | Detective, cuff yourself to the car. | 警探 把自己铐在车上 |
[07:57] | So by now I’m sure Alex has decided | 艾莉克斯现在肯定认定 |
[07:59] | that I’m the one who let Rayna escape, | 是我放跑了蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[08:01] | which of course is untrue. | 这当然不是真的 |
[08:04] | But what I’ve yet to understand is… | 但我尚不明白 |
[08:07] | why did you release Rayna Cruz? | 你为什么要放跑蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[08:16] | So Damon said he could take my scar through a transfer spell. | 达蒙说他可以靠一个转移咒 拿走我的伤疤 |
[08:19] | Does that make any sense to you? | 这有根据吗 |
[08:21] | He must have been desperate to come up with that idea. | 他一定是走投无路才会想出这样的主意 |
[08:24] | Ironic that he’s the one that finally figured it out, | 讽刺的是 居然是他想出来了 |
[08:27] | considering how far you and I went looking for a solution. | 我们为了寻找解决办法那么费尽心思 |
[08:30] | I suppose fate has a sense of humor. | 看来命运很有幽默感 |
[08:35] | Taxi’s here. I better go. | 出租车来了 我得走了 |
[08:36] | Hey, be careful, okay? | 小心点 |
[08:38] | Always, love. | 永远小心 亲爱的 |
[08:39] | I’ll get to Dallas as quickly as I can. | 我会尽快赶去达拉斯 |
[08:56] | Oh, you stayed to keep me company. | 你留下陪我了啊 |
[08:59] | How sweet. | 真温馨 |
[09:01] | Nice try. | 想的美 |
[09:02] | Once I’m done patching myself up, I’m out of here. | 等我收拾好了自己 我就离开 |
[09:06] | Because as much as I’d like to kill you first, | 因为我虽然很想先杀了你 |
[09:09] | my sword is on the move and so is my target. | 我的剑被人拿走了 我的目标也跑了 |
[09:11] | I have to chase them both. | 我得把他们追回来 |
[09:13] | When mystical nature calls. | 我的神秘天性驱使 |
[09:16] | So weird. | 好奇怪 |
[09:17] | How Stefan ran away from your offer. | 斯特凡居然不肯接受你的提议 |
[09:20] | He’s just being a martyr. | 他就是想做个殉道士 |
[09:21] | He probably thinks I can’t handle the scar. | 大概觉得我会承受不住伤疤 |
[09:25] | As soon as I charge this, I’ll call him, | 等我把电充好 就给他打电话 |
[09:27] | tell him to get his ass back here. | 叫他赶回来 |
[09:30] | We’ll do the transfer spell. | 然后我们做转移咒 |
[09:33] | That is downright noble. | 真是高尚 |
[09:35] | More than I expected from you. | 我没想到你是这样的人 |
[09:37] | Especially considering | 尤其考虑到 |
[09:39] | everything you have to give up. | 你要放弃的一切 |
[09:40] | What am I gonna give up? | 放弃什么 |
[09:43] | I’ve been in a coffin for the last three years. | 我在棺材里待了三年 |
[09:44] | It’s not like I was keeping up with my hobbies. | 又不是一直坚持爱好什么的 |
[09:48] | Look at my arm, what do you see? | 看我的胳膊 你看到什么了 |
[09:52] | Someone who should have brought Band-Aids. | 一个该带创可贴的人 |
[09:55] | I’m made up of regular flesh and bone. | 我是普通的血肉之躯 |
[09:58] | My body’s 100% human. | 我的躯体是人类 |
[10:00] | Even if I stay in good health, in 60 to 70 years, | 就算我保持健康 六七十年后 |
[10:03] | I’ll toddle off to the big news station in the sky, | 我也得升天 |
[10:05] | which means right around the time Elena wakes up, | 那么 就在埃琳娜醒来的时候 |
[10:08] | I’ll be dead. So will you. | 我就会死 你也会 |
[10:10] | Because if I die, you’ll die, | 因为如果我死 你就得死 |
[10:12] | but I’m sure you already figured out | 但你肯定已经想明白 |
[10:14] | that when you take Stefan’s scar, | 如果你拿走斯特凡的伤疤 |
[10:17] | you’ll be giving up your future with Elena. | 你就等于放弃了跟埃琳娜的未来 |
[10:19] | You’ll never see her again. | 你将再也见不到她 |
[10:22] | The hero move. | 真是英勇 |
[10:24] | Nice. | 不错 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:27] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:42] | We are looking for ways to get rid of a mystical scar. | 我们在寻找办法去除一个神秘的伤疤 |
[10:45] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[10:46] | It links me to a crazy woman. | 这道伤疤把我跟一个疯婆娘连在了一起 |
[10:48] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[10:49] | – No, we’re not linked. – Oh, no, no, no. | -我们不是连在一起的 -不是 |
[10:51] | We’re just friends. And she’s not crazy. | 我们只是朋友 而且她不是疯子 |
[10:53] | Well… not in a bad way. | 至少不是讨厌的疯子 |
[10:55] | Yeah, you’ve gone off topic. | 你跑题了 |
[10:58] | Now you’ve made her uncomfortable. | 你让她不高兴了 |
[11:00] | I haven’t made her uncomfortable. | 我才没有 |
[11:00] | She doesn’t understand what we’re saying. | 她根本听不懂我们的话 |
[11:03] | Nobody here has any idea what we’re saying. | 这里的人都听不懂我们的话 |
[11:06] | Well, here’s to our one-year anniversary | 敬我们满世界 |
[11:09] | of chasing red pins around the world. | 到处跑的这一年 |
[11:11] | Yeah. One year of complete and total… failure. | 嗯 一年的彻头彻尾的失败 |
[11:14] | Hey, it’s not complete failure. | 也不是彻头彻尾的失败 |
[11:16] | While we have not solved your scar situation yet, | 我们虽然没有解决你的伤疤危机 |
[11:18] | we have discovered an astonishing variety of tropical alcohols. | 但我们发现了琳琅满目的热带酒 |
[11:30] | I’m afraid he can’t come to the phone right now. | 他现在恐怕不能接听 |
[11:33] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[11:34] | Nope, he never will. | 是啊 他永远不会接了 |
[11:36] | I brought up how long it’s been. | 我让你想起了过了多久 |
[11:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:39] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[11:40] | I know what day it is. | 我知道今天什么日子 |
[11:41] | I’ve actually been thinking about it quite a bit. | 我最近经常在想这事 |
[11:44] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[11:46] | And I realized that by the time he wakes up, | 我意识到 等他醒来 |
[11:48] | I will probably be dead. | 我恐怕已经死了 |
[11:52] | So, uh, no. | 所以 不 |
[11:54] | Never gonna call him again. | 我再不会打给他了 |
[11:57] | And, likewise, he will never call you. | 他也再也不会打给你了 |
[12:01] | So, guess that makes this… | 那么这东西 |
[12:03] | obsolete. | 就没用了 |
[12:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:12] | cheers, then? | 那干杯吧 |
[12:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:20] | My turn to order. | 该我点了 |
[12:25] | Uh, one more? | 再来一瓶 |
[12:28] | I understand. | 我听得懂 |
[12:31] | I also understood what you were saying over there. | 我也听懂了你们刚刚的谈话 |
[12:35] | I think I know how to help. | 我可能知道怎么帮你们 |
[12:50] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[12:51] | No such luck. | 不是 |
[12:52] | Just me. | 是我 |
[12:53] | I took Caroline’s work cell, | 我拿走了卡罗琳的工作电话 |
[12:55] | which you kept calling the other day. | 你前两天还打个不停呢 |
[12:57] | Wanted to check in on you. | 我想看看你怎么样了 |
[12:58] | Did you really call me just to chat? | 你真是打来聊天的吗 |
[13:00] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂 |
[13:01] | There’s still time for me to help you. | 我还是可以帮你的 |
[13:03] | Well, here’s an idea. | 这样吧 |
[13:04] | Why don’t you stop chasing me? | 你别再追我了怎么样 |
[13:05] | You took my sword, genius. | 你拿了我的剑 天才 |
[13:07] | I need to get it back. | 我得把剑拿回来 |
[13:08] | If you didn’t want to get chased, | 如果你不想被我追 |
[13:09] | you should’ve stayed put at the news station. | 就不该离开新闻台 |
[13:11] | And let you kill my brother? | 让你杀了我哥哥吗 |
[13:13] | Not likely. | 别指望了 |
[13:14] | So you’d rather be first in line to go? | 你宁可先死吗 |
[13:16] | See, now I’m confused. | 这下我就不明白了 |
[13:17] | I thought you were trying to give me a pass. | 我以为你是想放过我呢 |
[13:19] | I was, | 我本来是的 |
[13:20] | in my own way. | 以我自己的方式 |
[13:22] | This is going to sound strange, but… | 这听上去会很奇怪 但是 |
[13:24] | you grew on me while I was trapped in the Armory. | 我被困在军械库时 还渐渐开始喜欢你了 |
[13:31] | You were the only distraction from my routine. | 你是我一成不变生活的唯一亮点 |
[13:37] | Every day, while they were taking my blood | 每天 他们取我的血 |
[13:38] | and using it for their “Research,” | 拿来做”研究”时 |
[13:41] | I’d close my eyes | 我都会闭上眼睛 |
[13:43] | and watch you. | 看你 |
[13:45] | I could see where you were, | 我能看到你在哪 |
[13:47] | what you were doing. | 你在做什么 |
[13:50] | I saw you travel the world with Valerie. | 我看到你和瓦莱丽环游世界 |
[13:52] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:53] | I always know what my targets are up to. | 我总能知道我的目标在做什么 |
[13:56] | That mark on your chest– | 你胸口的标记 |
[13:58] | it’s not just a scar, it’s a… | 不仅仅是道疤 |
[14:00] | mystical connection. | 是一种神秘联系 |
[14:01] | To me. | 与我相连 |
[14:04] | That’s gotta be the worst pickup line I’ve ever heard in my life. | 这辈子没听过比这更烂的搭讪话了 |
[14:07] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别臭美了 |
[14:08] | You did just say you spent the last three years spying on me. | 是你刚刚说你花了过去三年时间偷窥我 |
[14:12] | The Armory doesn’t have TV. | 军械库里没有电视 |
[14:13] | What else was I gonna do? | 我还能做什么 |
[14:15] | Well, this isn’t creepy at all. | 这真是一点不瘆人呢 |
[14:17] | The point is, I know exactly where you are | 重点是 我非常清楚你现在在哪 |
[14:19] | and what you’re doing now. | 在做什么 |
[14:20] | You’re leading me towards the Armory. | 你在把我往军械库引 |
[14:22] | You’re hoping they’ll provide an assist. | 你希望他们会帮助你 |
[14:24] | But Virginia’s a long drive from here. | 但弗吉尼亚州离这儿远着呢 |
[14:27] | Unless your car runs on something other than gas, | 除非你的车不是烧汽油的 |
[14:29] | you’re not gonna make it there before I catch you. | 你没到目的地就会被我抓到 |
[14:33] | I’m gaining on you. | 我越追越近了 |
[14:35] | I can tell. | 我能感觉到 |
[14:59] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[15:13] | I’m coming… | 我就来了 |
[15:21] | Hello, KQ… | 你好 KQ |
[15:24] | something, something. | 什么什么电台 |
[15:25] | My vision’s gone blurry. | 我的视线有些模糊 |
[15:29] | How goes it, Mad Max? | 怎么样啊 疯狂麦克斯 |
[15:31] | Had to stop for gas. | 我得停车加油 |
[15:33] | I was expecting a much cooler answer, but… | 我本来期待一个更酷的答案 但是 |
[15:36] | Yeah, well, I didn’t really have much of a choice. | 我没什么选择 |
[15:38] | Ditched the sword to buy myself a little bit of time. | 我丢掉了剑 好给自己争取点时间 |
[15:40] | I could really use a great idea for what to do next. | 我需要人给我下一步出谋划策 |
[15:43] | Sorry, little fuzzy, you know. | 抱歉 我有点头晕 你懂的 |
[15:45] | Toxin fever and all. | 中毒高烧嘛 |
[15:48] | Valerie’s coming to fix that. | 瓦莱丽会去帮你的 |
[15:50] | So you guys are hanging, now, huh? | 你们在一起了啊 |
[15:55] | Our friendship evolved. | 我们的友情发展了 |
[15:57] | I bet it did. | 当然了 |
[15:59] | Listen, as much as I love catching up with you, | 听着 我虽然很想跟你叙旧 |
[16:01] | I do have to resume escaping from a serial killer, | 我还得继续去逃离一个连环杀手 |
[16:05] | so if you could… | 麻烦你 |
[16:05] | H-Head back toward the news station. | 回新闻台来 |
[16:07] | I’ll find you a place to lead Rayna. | 我给你找个地方引蕾娜过去 |
[16:11] | That’s your great idea? | 这就是你的好主意 |
[16:13] | I’ll have the Armory come out and meet you. | 我叫军械库去见你 |
[16:15] | They still want Rayna. | 他们还想抓蕾娜呢 |
[16:18] | Just keep driving, Stefan. | 继续开吧 斯特凡 |
[16:20] | I’ll be in touch, okay? | 我再联系 |
[16:24] | Why are you even in Dallas? | 你为什么会在达拉斯 |
[16:26] | I’m here for work. | 出公差 |
[16:28] | Everyone’s looking for Rayna, | 大家都在找蕾娜 |
[16:31] | The Armory sent an alert when she escaped. | 她逃跑后 军械库发出了警报 |
[16:34] | I knew she’d use Caroline to set a trap for Stefan, | 我猜到她会利用卡罗琳做诱饵抓斯特凡 |
[16:36] | so I wasn’t surprised by the hostage broadcast. | 所以人质广播并不令我意外 |
[16:40] | But I did grow curious when the police failed to respond. | 但警方没有响应 令我感到好奇 |
[16:45] | I discovered that | 我发现 |
[16:46] | you convinced them the whole thing was a-a hoax. | 是你让他们相信那只是个恶作剧 |
[16:51] | Now, why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[16:56] | I reckoned you wouldn’t talk. | 我猜到你不会说 |
[16:58] | Even if I tortured you. | 即便我折磨你 |
[17:00] | So I’m going to torture him, instead. | 所以我要折磨他 |
[17:02] | You wonder why I released Rayna? | 你想知道我为什么放跑蕾娜吗 |
[17:05] | Look at what you’re doing right now. | 瞧瞧你在做什么 |
[17:06] | I know you have a strong dislike for my ilk, | 我知道你很不喜欢我们族类 |
[17:09] | but if you wanted to unleash Rayna on us, | 但如果你想让蕾娜来对付我们 |
[17:11] | why wait until now to free her? | 为什么等到现在 |
[17:14] | Ask Stefan Salvatore. | 去问斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[17:18] | Curiouser and curiouser. | 越来越有意思了 |
[17:29] | Motem! | [咒语] |
[18:09] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[18:11] | Alsakes… | [咒语] |
[18:13] | Fascinating stuff, isn’t it? | 真有意思 是吧 |
[18:15] | That dose will keep you quiet for an hour or so. | 这一剂药能让你的魔法失效个一小时左右 |
[18:32] | Your toy got away. | 你的玩具逃了 |
[18:33] | That’s all right. I’m trading up. | 没事 我抓到更好的了 |
[18:35] | I like you better without your magic. | 我更喜欢你没有魔法的时候 |
[18:37] | Well, lucky for you I’m weak with hunger. | 算你走运 我正饿着 没力气 |
[18:39] | Haven’t had a proper meal in three bloody years. | 三年没吃过一顿饱饭了 |
[18:45] | No! | 不 |
[18:45] | No! | 不 |
[18:47] | Are you that attached to witchy powers? | 你就那么喜欢女巫法力吗 |
[18:49] | I’m attached to being alive. | 我是喜欢活着 |
[18:50] | Those pills are what poisoned Mary Lou! | 就是那些药毒害了玛丽·路 |
[18:55] | What do you mean, poisoned? | 什么意思 毒害 |
[18:57] | I was promised an antidote in return for your capture. | 他们答应我抓你回去就给我解药的 |
[18:59] | Who promised you? | 谁答应你的 |
[19:00] | Alex. She said you released Rayna. | 艾莉克斯 她说你放跑了蕾娜 |
[19:02] | Incorrect. | 不对 |
[19:04] | I’m guessing she only told you that to motivate you. | 我猜她这么说只是为了给你动力 |
[19:06] | My only motivation is Mary Louise. | 我唯一的动力是玛丽·路易斯 |
[19:08] | She’s all I have in this world, and I will not let her die! | 她是我的唯一了 我不会让她死的 |
[19:11] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[19:13] | Afraid to hit me back? | 不敢还击我吗 |
[19:15] | I’m calling a truce. | 我要跟你休战 |
[19:16] | I don’t want one! | 我不想 |
[19:17] | Listen to me! If those pills are fatal to witches, | 听着 如果那药对女巫是致命的 |
[19:21] | then you and I need to work together. | 那我们就得合作 |
[19:24] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么信任你 |
[19:27] | Because I care about this as much as you do. | 因为我对此跟你一样在意 |
[19:30] | I swear it on my life. | 我发誓 |
[19:40] | You owe some guy a cube truck. | 你欠一个人一辆货车 |
[19:43] | Do you talk this much to all your targets? | 你对其他目标也这么话多吗 |
[19:46] | Just the ones I’m trying to help. | 就只对我想帮他的那个 |
[19:48] | You need all the help you can get, | 你需要全部的帮助 |
[19:49] | since your brother’s not exactly reliable. | 因为你哥哥靠不住 |
[19:52] | I know that’s what you’ve been thinking. | 我知道你就在这么想 |
[19:53] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[19:55] | Mystical connection. Remember? | 神秘联系 记得吗 |
[19:58] | Anyway, I don’t blame you for doubting Damon. | 总之 我不怪你质疑达蒙 |
[20:00] | You always knew | 你一直知道 |
[20:01] | having him in your orbit might get you killed someday. | 有他在 你就可能哪天被他拖累死 |
[20:05] | I thought getting me killed was your department. | 我以为害死我是你的专长呢 |
[20:08] | I’m plagued with a responsibility. | 我肩负责任 |
[20:11] | That doesn’t mean I like it. | 那不代表我喜欢这样 |
[20:13] | I actually think you’re an okay person. | 我其实觉得你人还不错 |
[20:15] | Despite what Matt thinks. | 尽管马特不这么想 |
[20:17] | That guy really hates you. | 他真是恨死你了 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:21] | I’m starting to figure that out. | 我开始明白了 |
[20:22] | He wouldn’t let me out of my cell | 他放我出来的条件 |
[20:23] | until I promised to put you back in the Hell Stone. | 就是我保证会把你收回凤凰石里 |
[20:28] | Want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[20:29] | Nope. Gotta save my battery. | 不 得省电 |
[20:48] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[20:50] | A voice from the great beyond. | 来自来世的声音 |
[20:52] | Well, if the great beyond is in Dallas, | 如果达拉斯是来世 |
[20:54] | then yep. | 那么没错了 |
[20:56] | You sound a bit worse for wear, mate. | 你听上去不太好啊 伙计 |
[20:58] | Me? Never better. | 我吗 好极了 |
[21:00] | Listen, | 听着 |
[21:01] | are you still friends with those nut jobs at the Armory? | 你还跟军械库那些疯子是朋友吗 |
[21:04] | Ever to the point. | 总这么直接 |
[21:05] | Why? What do you need? | 怎么 你需要什么 |
[21:07] | I need to set up a meet. | 我需要安排个见面 |
[21:09] | Stefan’s got Rayna Cruz on his tail. | 斯特凡被蕾娜·科鲁兹追杀 |
[21:11] | And he needs to come in for a landing. | 他得回来着陆 |
[21:14] | Oh, I know just the spot. | 我知道个好地方 |
[21:16] | Literally. | 真的 |
[21:17] | The Armory uses an air field near Dallas. | 军械库在达拉斯附近有个机场 |
[21:20] | I’ll text you and Stefan the coordinates | 我会把坐标短信发给你和斯特凡 |
[21:21] | for the hostage exchange. | 你们来做人质交换 |
[21:24] | I’m loving your James Bond vibe. | 我好喜欢你的007范 |
[21:27] | Somehow I didn’t miss you at all. | 我怎么一点不想你呢 |
[21:31] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[21:35] | “Hostage exchange”? | “人质交换” |
[21:38] | You want Mary Louise. | 你想要玛丽·路易斯 |
[21:40] | Alex wants me. | 艾莉克斯要我 |
[21:41] | I dare say she’ll get more than she gives. | 我敢说她得到的会比付出的多 |
[21:43] | Don’t be absurd. | 别说傻话了 |
[21:44] | She wants me to bring you back to the Armory. | 她是要我带你回军械库 |
[21:47] | And you trust her? | 你信任她吗 |
[21:50] | Unless you’re eager for captivity or death, | 除非你想被抓或死掉 |
[21:52] | I advise you to do this my way. | 我建议你听我的 |
[21:54] | So, if the goal is to stay alive, | 如果目标是保命 |
[21:57] | then why draw the Huntress to our meeting place? | 那为什么把女猎人引来见面地点 |
[22:00] | Luring Rayna to the air strip makes it worth Alex’s while | 把蕾娜引去机场 艾莉克斯就会 |
[22:02] | to come out into the open. | 为此出动 |
[22:04] | I’ll tell her to bring Mary Louise, | 我会叫她带上玛丽·路易斯 |
[22:05] | but leave her lackeys behind. | 但不许带她的走狗 |
[22:08] | Did Alex give you a phone to use? | 艾莉克斯给你手机了吗 |
[22:12] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[22:16] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[22:18] | Let’s just say I prefer the direct approach. | 这么说吧 我更喜欢直接的办法 |
[22:23] | “Come live with me and be my love, | “来与我同居 做我的爱人 |
[22:27] | “And we will all the pleasures prove, | 我们将共享欢愉 |
[22:31] | “No valleys, groves, | 无论山谷 沟壑 |
[22:33] | “Hills and fields, | 崇山 田野 |
[22:36] | Woods or steepy mountain yields…” | 丛林 峻岭” |
[22:40] | Don’t let me stop the poetry. | 别因为我停止背诗啊 |
[22:43] | It wasn’t for your entertainment. | 不是背给你听的 |
[22:45] | Free-styling? | 是你创作的吗 |
[22:47] | It’s one of Nora’s favorite poems. | 是诺拉最喜欢的一首诗 |
[22:50] | She used to read it to me daily. | 她以前每天都念给我听 |
[22:53] | She does care about you. | 她的确很在乎你 |
[22:55] | As evinced by the fact that she demanded you come with me. | 从她要求你跟我一起去 就可见一斑 |
[23:00] | Nora found Enzo in Dallas. | 诺拉在达拉斯找到了恩佐 |
[23:07] | All this trouble for him? | 费这么大事就为了他 |
[23:09] | Partly for Enzo. | 一部分是他 |
[23:11] | Partly for your friend, Rayna Cruz. | 一部分是为你的朋友 蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[23:26] | Rayna. | 蕾娜 |
[23:28] | You gonna kick me in the face again? | 你要再踢我的脸吗 |
[23:30] | Frankly, I’d rather do that. | 老实说 我的确更想那么做 |
[23:32] | But Stefan asked me to heal you. | 但斯特凡叫我治好你 |
[23:36] | Now I know why Stefan digs you. | 我知道斯特凡为什么喜欢你了 |
[23:39] | You’re a take-charge kind of gal. | 你是说一不二的那种女生 |
[23:41] | And you’re a self-serving narcissist. | 你是自私自利的自恋狂 |
[23:44] | Oh, slightly domineering. | 有点霸道啊 |
[23:46] | Also Stefan’s type. | 也是斯特凡的理想型 |
[23:52] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[23:54] | I had to get you healthy so we can do the transfer spell. | 我得把你治好 才能做转移咒 |
[23:58] | Yeah, about that. | 关于那个 |
[24:19] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[24:21] | Check out the sky. | 看天空 |
[24:23] | The bartender has a theory. | 酒保有个理论 |
[24:25] | Of course he does. | 当然了 |
[24:27] | If there’s one thing we’ve learned | 我们的世界环游 |
[24:29] | from our travels all over the world, | 让我明白了一点 |
[24:31] | it’s that every bartender has a theory, | 每个酒保都有自己的理论 |
[24:33] | and every one of them is wrong. | 而且统统都不对 |
[24:35] | Now… | 好了 |
[24:37] | look up. | 看天上 |
[24:38] | At what? | 看什么 |
[24:39] | At the sky. | 天空 |
[24:40] | Come on, just humor me. | 迁就我一下吧 |
[24:42] | Live in the moment. | 享受当下 |
[24:43] | That’s what we’re here for, right? | 我们不就为此而来吗 |
[24:45] | Right. | 嗯 |
[24:49] | Yeah. Lovely stars. | 是啊 星星真美 |
[24:52] | They’re bigger this close to the equator. | 离赤道这么近 星星看上去也更大 |
[24:54] | They’re the same as I’ve seen from every place else. | 我在哪看星星都一样 |
[24:57] | There’s Orion, Cassiopeia– | 有猎户座 仙后座 |
[24:59] | Cassiopeia is my favorite. | 我最喜欢仙后座了 |
[25:01] | Voice of doom. | 末日之声 |
[25:03] | Saw the truth when no one else did. | 看清了真相却无人相信 |
[25:05] | You’re thinking of Cassandra. | 那个是卡桑德拉啦 |
[25:06] | – She doesn’t have a constellation. – No, no, no, no. | -她不是星宿 -不不 |
[25:08] | Constellation’s Cassiopeia, that’s what I’m saying. | 仙后座才是星宿 我就这意思 |
[25:11] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[25:12] | Yeah, it is. | 就是 |
[25:13] | You know why? Because I said so. | 知道为什么吗 因为我说了 |
[25:15] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[25:18] | You’re right. I am. | 是啊 我是 |
[26:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:13] | Nobody important. | 不是重要人物 |
[26:16] | Invisiway. | [咒语] |
[26:25] | As requested. | 按你说的 |
[26:26] | And as promised, here I am. | 我也如约来了 |
[26:28] | Where’s Mary Louise? | 玛丽·路易斯呢 |
[26:30] | Resting in the office. | 在我办公室休息 |
[26:32] | I hope you remember how to drive. | 希望你记得怎么开车 |
[26:34] | What about the antidote? | 解药呢 |
[26:36] | Who said I had an antidote? | 谁说我有解药的 |
[26:37] | You said you’d help Mary Louise. | 你说你会帮助玛丽·路易斯的 |
[26:39] | I said I’d give you everything I know about the pills. | 我说会告诉你关于药物的一切 |
[26:43] | Here’s what I know. | 一切就是 |
[26:44] | We tried to create the antidote, and we failed. | 我们想制造解药 但没成功 |
[26:46] | What? | 什么 |
[26:48] | Meanwhile, Mary Louise will be dead within the week. | 而现在 玛丽·路易斯只有一周的生命了 |
[26:51] | – I’ll tear your throat out! – No! | -我撕了你的喉咙 -不 |
[26:54] | I need her first. | 我需要她 |
[26:56] | You can stay here and yell at me if you want, | 随你留在这儿冲我吼 |
[26:58] | but then I might not give you a car. | 但我可能就不会给你车了 |
[27:00] | I suggest you go make the most of the time | 我建议你去好好利用 |
[27:02] | your girlfriend has left. | 你女友所剩的时间 |
[27:13] | For your sake, I hope you’re lying. | 为了你好 我希望你是在撒谎 |
[27:15] | Why so interested in the pills? | 你为什么对药物那么感兴趣 |
[27:18] | They’re really only useful if you want to fight a witch. | 这药只有在你想对付女巫时才管用 |
[27:20] | Or hide from a locator spell. | 或者躲避定位咒 |
[27:22] | Speak plainly, Alexandria. | 说实话 艾莉克珊 |
[27:24] | I’m not in the mood for delay. | 我没心情拖 |
[27:25] | I know you’ve been raiding the Armory’s supplies. | 我知道你有偷军械库的东西 |
[27:28] | Figured it out after Rayna escaped. | 蕾娜逃走后我就想通了 |
[27:31] | But why did you steal so many pills? | 但你为什么偷了那么多药 |
[27:34] | Who could you have been giving them to? | 你是拿给了谁 |
[27:36] | I haven’t stolen anything, all right? | 我什么都没偷 |
[27:40] | Seems to me, you’ve just lost track of your possessions. | 依我看 你只是自己丢了东西 |
[27:44] | Or perhaps you’re lying to me? | 或许你是在对我撒谎 |
[27:47] | We’re family, so you know I’m not an idiot. | 我们是一家人 你知道我不傻 |
[27:53] | Give Bonnie Bennett my regards. | 代我向邦妮·贝内特问好 |
[28:09] | Good afternoon. This is your captain speaking. | 下午好 这里是机长 |
[28:11] | We have leveled off at our cruising altitude. | 我们已保持在巡航高度 |
[28:13] | Please feel free to move about the cabin, | 您可以随意在机舱内走动 |
[28:15] | unless you are tied up with vervain rope. | 除非你被马鞭草绳子绑住了 |
[28:18] | Why did you stop me from doing the spell? | 你为什么要阻止我施咒 |
[28:20] | I put a little spin on your plan. | 我改了一下你的计划 |
[28:22] | God, you’re an ass. | 天呐 你个混蛋 |
[28:24] | You’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说 |
[28:25] | How long did you know you could fix Stefan’s problem? | 你发现自己可以解决斯特凡的麻烦多久了 |
[28:28] | Your suggestion was news to me. | 你的提议我是才听说 |
[28:29] | Not what I asked! | 我问的不是那个 |
[28:31] | How long have you known the answer? | 你发现解决方案多久了 |
[28:34] | For example, my thinking was, | 比如 我是这么想的 |
[28:37] | the transfer spell worked on Ric’s babies. | 转移咒在里克的孩子身上生效了 |
[28:39] | Maybe it’ll work on the scar. | 或许对疤也能有一样的效果 |
[28:41] | Three whole years go by, | 三年了 |
[28:43] | and that little concept never crossed your mind? | 你从未这么想过吗 |
[28:45] | If I was a betting man, which I am, | 如果我喜欢打赌 我就是喜欢 |
[28:47] | I would bet that you knew about the spell all along. | 我打赌 你早就想到这咒语了 |
[28:51] | And rather than sharing it with my brother, | 你没跟我弟弟说 |
[28:53] | you lied to him. | 而是骗了他 |
[28:54] | I never lied to him. | 我从未骗过他 |
[28:55] | But you didn’t tell him the truth, either, did you? | 但你也没跟他说实话 是吧 |
[28:58] | Because you didn’t want to get rid of that scar. | 因为你不想把伤疤去除 |
[29:00] | Because without his scar to keep him running, | 因为如果不是伤疤逼得他得一直跑 |
[29:02] | he could’ve gone back to Caroline. | 他就会回到卡罗琳身边 |
[29:04] | How insecure could you possibly be? | 你是多没有安全感 |
[29:07] | All right, I lied. | 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[29:09] | But I wasn’t protecting myself. | 但我不是为了保护自己 |
[29:10] | I was protecting him. | 我是为了保护他 |
[29:11] | By risking his life? | 拿他的生命冒险吗 |
[29:12] | By keeping you out of it! | 是不让你掺和进来 |
[29:15] | The Phoenix Scar requires a special kind of transfer. | 凤凰石需要进行一种特别的转移 |
[29:18] | It can only go to a blood relative, | 只能转移给血亲 |
[29:20] | and that would’ve meant waking you | 所以就得唤醒你 |
[29:21] | and bringing you and all the drama | 让你和你带来的 |
[29:22] | that you come with back into his life– | 一切麻烦重回他的生活 |
[29:24] | a life which he was finally thriving in without you. | 而因为摆脱了你 他的人生终于好起来了 |
[29:27] | I get it– you think I’m a piece of crap. | 我懂了 你觉得我是垃圾 |
[29:28] | And by the way, I was. | 对了 我的确是 |
[29:30] | Before. | 之前是 |
[29:32] | And then I met a girl, and she made me good. | 然后我认识了一个女孩 她让我变好了 |
[29:35] | And that’s why I need Elena in my life. | 所以我需要埃琳娜存在于我人生中 |
[29:36] | And when I get her back in my life, | 等她回到了我的人生中 |
[29:38] | I will be there for Stefan. | 我会陪伴斯特凡的 |
[29:40] | The only person you ever needed | 你唯一需要的人 |
[29:41] | was by your side all along, and you abandoned him. | 一直都陪伴在你身边 而你抛弃了他 |
[29:44] | So I took your place. | 所以我接替了你 |
[29:46] | I took Caroline’s place. I’ve been everything to him. | 我接替了卡罗琳 我给了他一切 |
[29:48] | Sounds more like he was everything to you. | 听上去他是你的一切才对 |
[29:52] | I’ll take that. | 我来接 |
[29:55] | Hold tight, brother. | 撑住 弟弟 |
[29:56] | This vintage beast only goes so fast. | 这辆老车速度有限 |
[29:58] | He’s refusing to participate! | 他变卦了 |
[30:00] | Val, you okay? | 瓦尔 你没事吧 |
[30:01] | She’s wonderful. She’s great. | 她好极了 |
[30:03] | She’s a rock, and yes, | 她简直棒极了 |
[30:04] | I am fully participating. | 而且我完全没变卦 |
[30:06] | Yeah, by kidnapping me instead of doing the spell. | 是啊 你绑架了我 而不肯施咒 |
[30:08] | I needed you for backup. I didn’t have time to argue. | 我需要你做后援 没工夫跟你打嘴仗 |
[30:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:11] | You’re not doing the spell? | 你不施咒了 |
[30:13] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[30:13] | We are still gonna save you. | 我们还是会救你的 |
[30:15] | The cavalry’s coming to you, brother. | 救兵就来了 弟弟 |
[30:16] | We’re gonna take down Rayna. | 我们会抓住蕾娜 |
[30:18] | You’re gonna get your freedom. | 你将得到自由 |
[30:19] | And I’m still gonna get my future. | 我们还能保住我的未来 |
[30:20] | So you’re not taking the scar? | 那么你不要拿走伤疤了 |
[30:23] | Relax, I have a good plan. | 放松 我有个好计划 |
[30:25] | Answer the question, Damon. | 回答我 达蒙 |
[30:27] | Stefan, listen– | 斯特凡 听我说 |
[30:29] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[30:30] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说 |
[30:31] | You’re not taking the scar. | 你不会拿走伤疤了 |
[30:34] | I have a plan! | 我有计划 |
[30:37] | You always do. | 你总是有 |
[30:38] | He never should’ve trusted you. | 他就不该信任你 |
[30:40] | Don’t get me started on trust. | 别跟我提信任 |
[30:42] | All right, can we just stay focused here? | 我们能不能说要紧的 |
[30:43] | How far–? | 你还有… |
[30:49] | Stefan? Stef? | 斯特凡 斯特 |
[31:06] | I’ll catch you later. | 回头再见[抓你] |
[31:10] | We’re too late! | 我们太晚了 |
[31:12] | We’re too late because of you. | 因为你 来不及了 |
[31:14] | No. | 不 |
[31:15] | No, we’ll be there in ten minutes. | 不 我们十分钟就能到 |
[31:16] | You’re clinging to the coward’s way out. | 你还在坚持懦弱的选择 |
[31:18] | This is exactly why Stefan ran. | 这就是斯特凡逃跑的原因 |
[31:20] | I thought Stefan ran to save me from Rayna. | 斯特凡逃跑不是为了不让蕾娜伤害我吗 |
[31:22] | He ran, because he knew that when the moment came, | 他逃跑是因为他知道到了关键时刻 |
[31:24] | you’d let him down and choose yourself. | 你会辜负他 选择自己 |
[31:26] | In his heart of hearts, that’s what he thinks of you, | 他内心就是这么看你的 |
[31:28] | and he’s right. | 他没看错 |
[31:30] | Now is when you prove who you really are. | 现在 你要证明你究竟是什么样的人 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:40] | Screw it, I’m in. | 去他的 我同意 |
[31:42] | I am Damon Salvatore. | 我是达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[31:43] | I’ll figure this out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[31:45] | We need to draw Rayna away from Stefan. Do the spell now. | 我们得把蕾娜从斯特凡身边引开 马上施咒 |
[31:47] | We have to pull over. | 我们得停车 |
[31:48] | We don’t have time to pull over! | 我们没时间停车了 |
[31:50] | Just give me the scar now! | 马上把伤疤转移给我 |
[31:58] | Mary Lou? | 玛丽·路 |
[32:00] | Mary Lou, it’s me. | 玛丽·路 是我 |
[32:03] | Just having a little nap. | 我在睡觉呢 |
[32:05] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[32:07] | Awful. | 很糟 |
[32:08] | I’ve been poisoned. | 我中毒了 |
[32:11] | Alex said you’re going to be just fine. | 艾莉克斯说你不会有事的 |
[32:13] | You are… | 你… |
[32:15] | a terrible liar. | 太不会撒谎了 |
[32:19] | Nora, I’m dying. | 诺拉 我要死了 |
[32:23] | There is no antidote, Alex told me. | 没有解药 艾莉克斯告诉我了 |
[32:25] | Well, I don’t care what she says. | 我不管她说了什么 |
[32:26] | We’ll find a way, together. | 我们会一起想到办法的 |
[32:31] | You’re driving. | 你开车 |
[32:33] | I’ve got even less time left on earth than I thought. | 那我要死得更早了 |
[32:35] | Oh, shut up. | 少来 |
[32:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:43] | You never should have sent him there to meet her. | 你不该让他去见她 |
[32:44] | Less blame, more magic. Go. | 少唠叨 快施咒 |
[32:54] | I want to finish our conversation. | 我想继续跟你谈 |
[32:56] | I prefer our phone calls. | 我更喜欢跟你打电话 |
[32:58] | It hurts me to see you like this, Stefan. | 见到你这样我也不好受 斯特凡 |
[33:01] | I mean, it really hurts me. | 真的让我很难过 |
[33:02] | Because of our connection, I can feel what my targets feel. | 因为我们的联系 我能与目标感同身受 |
[33:07] | Like when Matt set me free at the Armory. | 比如当马特从军械库放走了我 |
[33:09] | As soon as I touched my sword, I felt what it did to you. | 我一碰到我的剑 我就感受到了它对你做了什么 |
[33:21] | I felt your scar reopen. | 我感觉到你的疤裂开了 |
[33:26] | Right then. | 就在当时 |
[33:27] | The smart play would have been Valerie. | 明智的选择是瓦莱丽 |
[33:29] | Get your backup girl and go on the run with her again. | 叫上你的后援 再次跟她亡命天涯 |
[33:33] | But that’s not who you wanted. | 但那不是你想找的人 |
[33:36] | Not Valerie, | 不是瓦莱丽 |
[33:38] | not even Caroline. | 不是卡罗琳 |
[33:40] | You wanted Damon. | 你想要达蒙 |
[33:45] | There was only one way you could talk to him. | 你想跟他说话只有一个办法 |
[33:52] | Damon, | 达蒙 |
[33:53] | wake the hell up! | 快醒来 |
[33:55] | You slowed yourself down, | 你拖了自己的后腿 |
[33:57] | getting your albatross out of storage. | 去找你的信天翁 |
[34:02] | My scar… opened up this morning. | 我的伤疤今早裂开了 |
[34:06] | I figured she was back. | 我猜到她回来了 |
[34:07] | I didn’t realize she was this close. | 没想到她已经这么近了 |
[34:09] | You almost gave me time to catch you. | 你几乎给了我时间抓到你 |
[34:12] | You just had to have Damon along for the ride again. | 你非得再拉上达蒙 |
[34:16] | Those three years he was in the coffin, | 他在棺材里躺了三年 |
[34:18] | guess that was all the enjoyment you could take. | 看来你只能承受这么多好日子了 |
[34:22] | I didn’t enjoy being a fugitive. | 做逃犯才不是好日子 |
[34:24] | Yes, you did. | 当然是 |
[34:26] | You were happy while your brother was gone. | 你哥哥不在时你很开心 |
[34:28] | You were happy because he was gone. | 因为他不在 你才开心 |
[34:32] | And now here we are, thanks to him. | 因为他 现在我们走到了这一步 |
[34:47] | You can see the cause and effect, right? | 你看得出这因果关系吧 |
[34:49] | You can see that you’re in this bind | 你看得出你之所以走到这一步 |
[34:52] | because of the dumb-ass mistake you made | 是因为你犯了愚蠢的错误 |
[34:54] | by waking Damon up? | 唤醒了达蒙 |
[34:55] | Why do you care about my mistakes? | 你管我犯什么错呢 |
[34:58] | It’s not me who cares. | 不是我在乎 |
[35:01] | It’s the Phoenix Stone. | 是凤凰石 |
[35:03] | Its voice is in my head all the time. | 是我脑袋里时刻不停的声音 |
[35:06] | You have no idea how loud it is. | 你都不知道有多吵 |
[35:10] | It wants to liberate you, Stefan. | 它想解放你 斯特凡 |
[35:12] | It is still trying to show you | 它还在努力让你明白 |
[35:14] | the only way for you to be free is to let Damon go. | 你如果想自由 就必须对达蒙放手 |
[35:19] | You’ve ignored its wisdom before. | 你以前也曾无视它的谏言 |
[35:20] | Are you finally ready to leave Damon behind? | 你终于准备好对达蒙放手了吗 |
[35:23] | Did today convince you? | 今天让你想通了吗 |
[35:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:39] | Now remember that… | 记住这一点 |
[35:41] | and use it to survive in the Hell Stone this time. | 这次在凤凰石里生存下来吧 |
[35:50] | Uh, something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[35:51] | Wait, why’s it going away? | 等等 为什么消失了 |
[35:54] | The spell’s unraveling. | 咒语失效了 |
[35:56] | There’s no scar to transfer. | 没有疤可转移了 |
[35:57] | What do you mean there’s no scar? | 什么意思 |
[36:21] | Matt, it’s Caroline. | 马特 是卡罗琳 |
[36:22] | I know there has to be a reason why you helped Rayna, | 我知道你帮助蕾娜一定有你的原因 |
[36:24] | but I need to hear it from you. | 但我想听你说 |
[36:33] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[36:38] | I made Stefan pay for what he did. | 我让斯特凡付出代价了 |
[36:53] | Just like I promised you. | 就像我对你保证的那样 |
[37:04] | Right, no more gloomy talk now. | 好了 别再说丧气话了 |
[37:07] | First thing we’ll do is get you a decent meal, | 首先我们让你吃顿好的 |
[37:09] | something plump and juicy from the suburbs. | 去郊区找点丰满多汁的东西 |
[37:12] | Nothing too decadent. | 不要太颓废的 |
[37:15] | I’m trying to maintain my charms. | 我还想保持魅力呢 |
[37:17] | To my eyes, you are perfect. | 在我看来 你是完美的 |
[37:55] | No. | 不 |
[37:56] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[37:58] | Stefan, no. | 斯特凡 不要 |
[38:01] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[38:03] | We can bring him back. | 我们可以把他救活 |
[38:04] | We’ve done it before. | 我们以前就成功过 |
[38:06] | Where’s the damn sword? | 那把剑呢 |
[38:08] | Where’s the sword?! | 那把剑呢 |
[38:14] | That was an amazing escape. | 好棒的逃脱 |
[38:17] | I take back all my insults about your driving. | 我收回一切对你车技的侮辱 |
[38:20] | She’ll follow us. | 她还跟着我们 |
[38:21] | Of course she will. We have her sword. | 当然了 她的剑在我们这儿呢 |
[38:28] | No. | 不 |
[38:34] | No time for gloomy talk. | 没时间说丧气话了 |
[38:36] | I’ve been marked by Rayna Cruz, | 我被蕾娜·科鲁兹标记了 |
[38:38] | and I’ll be running from her for as long as I live. | 我余生都要逃避她的追杀了 |
[38:41] | No. No, that bitch has taken enough from us. | 不 那贱人已经夺走我们太多了 |
[38:46] | No, what are you doing? | 不 你干什么 |
[38:49] | One good thing with the strength that I have left. | 凭我所剩的法力 做一件好事 |
[38:53] | No. You can’t. Stop it. | 不行 停下 |
[38:56] | It’s too strong, you won’t be able… | 它太强了 你做不到 |
[38:57] | I will not let her put you in this Hell Stone! | 我不会允许她把你锁进这地狱石里 |
[39:03] | If you don’t stop, you will die. | 如果你不停下 你会死的 |
[39:08] | I’m already dead, my love. | 我已经死了 亲爱的 |
[39:12] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[39:15] | No, this is all on me. | 不 这都怪我 |
[39:19] | I tried to have it all. | 我想拥有一切 |
[39:26] | Next time, it’ll be different. | 下次 我不会这样了 |
[39:38] | Nora, don’t! | 诺拉 别 |
[39:40] | You must live. | 你得活下去 |
[39:43] | There is no life without you. | 没有你 生活没有意义 |
[39:48] | “Come live with me and be my love, | “来与我同居 做我的爱人 |
[39:51] | “And we will all the pleasures prove, | 我们将共享欢愉 |
[39:54] | “No valleys, | 无论山谷 |
[39:56] | groves, hills and fields…” | 沟壑 崇山 田野” |
[40:00] | Everything will be okay, Stefan. | 一切都会没事的 斯特凡 |
[40:03] | I’ll get that stone, and we’ll make this right. | 我会拿到石头 我们会弥补一切 |
[40:05] | woods or steepy mountains yield… | “丛林 峻岭 |
[40:08] | And we will sit upon the rocks, | 我们将坐在岩石上 |
[40:11] | Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, | 看着牧羊人赶着羊群吃草 |
[40:14] | “And I will make thee beds of roses…” | 我会为你用玫瑰铺张床” |
[40:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:32] | No! | 不 |
[40:50] | No! | 不 |
[40:57] | I’m gonna save you, little brother. | 我会救你的 弟弟 |
[41:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:03] | I promise you. | 我保证 |