时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Alexandria St. John. | 我叫艾莉克珊·圣约翰 |
[00:05] | I’m your family, Lorenzo. | 我就是你的家人 洛恩佐 |
[00:06] | Here’s what I know about the pills. | 我告诉你关于药物的一切 |
[00:08] | They’re really only useful if you want to fight a witch. | 这药只有在你想对付女巫时才管用 |
[00:10] | What about the antidote? | 解药呢 |
[00:11] | We tried to create the antidote, and we failed. | 我们想制造解药 但没成功 |
[00:13] | – What? – Who could you have been giving them to? | -什么 -你是拿给了谁 |
[00:15] | Give Bonnie Bennett my regards. | 代我向邦妮·贝内特问好 |
[00:18] | Everyone you know has made the choice that serves them best. | 你认识的每个人都做了对他们最有利的选择 |
[00:21] | Why not make a choice that serves you? | 你为什么不也这么做呢 |
[00:25] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[00:30] | When you destroyed the Phoenix Stone, | 凤凰石被毁后 |
[00:31] | all the souls inside escaped. | 里面所有的灵魂都会被释放 |
[00:33] | The spirits fled into the first | 灵魂飞溅出去 |
[00:34] | dead piece of flesh they could find. | 进入了他们碰到的第一具死尸 |
[00:36] | Cut the crap, buddy. | 少来了 哥们 |
[00:37] | I know you’re not Stefan. | 我知道你不是斯特凡 |
[00:38] | Apparently he was a serial killer | 据说 那人是个连环杀手 |
[00:40] | before he became a vampire. | 然后成了吸血鬼 |
[00:41] | He would stalk sororities and fraternities | 他会跟踪姐妹会 兄弟会的人 |
[00:43] | and murder for sport. | 然后杀人为乐 |
[00:44] | Where did Stefan go? | 斯特凡去哪了 |
[00:46] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[00:47] | He could be anyone. | 他可能在任何人里 |
[00:48] | I got ripped out of hell | 我从地狱里蹦出来 |
[00:50] | and thrown into a dead man’s body. | 被丢进了一个死人身体里 |
[00:52] | This is not how you are going to die, stefan Salvatore. | 你不会这么死的 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[00:55] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[00:56] | We have less than 48 hours to track down your real body. | 我们只有不到48小时找到你的真身 |
[01:13] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[01:14] | Hey, Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[01:19] | Oh, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:20] | Well, I pulled your ass out of the snow, | 我把你从雪地里救了出来 |
[01:22] | you ate a bunch of doughnuts, | 你吃了一堆甜甜圈 |
[01:23] | and then you puked blood all over my nice clean car. | 然后你在我干净的车里吐得到处是血 |
[01:27] | You said “everything hurt,” so… | 你说”浑身都疼” 所以 |
[01:30] | I got you everything. | 我就给你买了各种药 |
[01:31] | Head stuff, throat stuff, stomach stuff. | 头疼药 喉咙药 胃药 |
[01:33] | Yeah. Where are we? | 嗯 我们在哪 |
[01:35] | On our way to Memphis. | 去孟菲斯的路上 |
[01:36] | Valerie got a line on your real body, | 瓦莱丽追查到了你的真身 |
[01:38] | the one with the nice hair. | 就是发型更帅的那个 |
[01:39] | How did my real body end up in Memphis? | 我的真身怎么会跑去孟菲斯 |
[01:41] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[01:42] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[01:43] | How about you just focus on staying alive, okay? | 你就努力保持活命吧 |
[01:45] | Sit back, relax, find your happy place. | 坐好 放松 找到内心的愉悦 |
[01:47] | Chug one of those five-hour energy things, | 吃点补充五小时能量的东西 |
[01:49] | maybe with a cough syrup chaser or something. | 就点止咳糖浆喝下去 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | Plan “B.” | B计划 |
[02:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:05] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[02:06] | Damon, I can’t go to a hospital. | 达蒙 我不能去医院 |
[02:09] | Marty Hammond got loaded and crashed a bus full of kids. | 马蒂·哈蒙德酒驾 撞了一辆满是孩子的车 |
[02:12] | There’s an interstate manhunt going on. | 现在在进行对他跨州的搜寻 |
[02:13] | Don’t worry, brother. | 别担心 弟弟 |
[02:15] | I’m not taking you to a hospital. | 我不是要送你去医院 |
[02:17] | I’m bringing the hospital to us. | 我要让医院来找我们 |
[02:35] | I had to improvise. | 我只能随机应变 |
[02:36] | The over-the-counter stuff wasn’t working. | 非处方药不管用 |
[02:38] | That’s Frank and that’s Sully. | 这位是弗兰克 那位是萨利 |
[02:40] | – Hi, guys. – How you doin’? | -你们好 -你好吗 |
[02:42] | I’ve asked them very politely | 我礼貌地请求他们 |
[02:43] | to make sure that Marty stays alive, and if he doesn’t, | 保住马蒂的性命 否则 |
[02:46] | then I will cut their thumbs off | 我就要砍下他们的大拇指 |
[02:47] | and feed them to the squirrels. | 拿去喂松鼠 |
[02:49] | Right, guys? | 是吧 伙计们 |
[02:51] | Meanwhile, you and I will go hunt down the sociopath | 现在 我们要去找到那个 |
[02:53] | that has taken residence in my brother, | 占据了我弟弟身体的疯子 |
[02:54] | and then Valerie will jam his real soul back… in… | 然后瓦莱丽再把他本体的灵魂塞回… |
[03:00] | Where’s my witch? | 我的女巫呢 |
[03:01] | She’s at a motel off Route 70, | 她在70号公路旁的一家旅馆 |
[03:03] | prepping for the spell. | 为咒语做准备 |
[03:04] | Prepping for the spell? What does that even mean? | 为咒语做准备 那是什么意思 |
[03:06] | What could she possibly have to prep? | 有什么好准备的啊 |
[03:07] | I guess it’s a little more complicated than that. | 我猜这事还是挺复杂的 |
[03:09] | At any rate, | 总之 |
[03:10] | she managed to do a locator spell | 她靠定位咒找到了 |
[03:11] | on the serial killer in Stefan’s body. | 占据斯特凡身体的连环杀手 |
[03:13] | His name’s Ambrose. | 他叫安布罗斯 |
[03:15] | Turns out, he’s holed up in a frat house near Memphis College. | 他躲在孟菲斯大学附近的一家兄弟会里 |
[03:18] | Maybe he’ll be so busy snacking on drunk sorority girls | 或许他会忙于喝醉酒的联谊会姐妹 |
[03:20] | that this’ll be an easy smash and grab. | 而我们能轻松抓到他 |
[03:22] | Listen, thanks for coming all this way to help out, buddy. | 听着 多谢你这么大老远跑来帮忙 |
[03:24] | Means a lot. | 我很感激 |
[03:25] | Yeah, well, I didn’t exactly volunteer, Damon. | 我不是志愿来的 达蒙 |
[03:28] | Valerie sort of ambushed me. | 瓦莱丽埋伏了我 |
[03:29] | Well, you know, she probably thought | 她大概觉得 |
[03:30] | that you’d feel good about stepping up for an old friend. | 你会乐意帮助一位老朋友 |
[03:33] | Especially since you’re planning on marrying his ex. | 尤其考虑到你打算娶他前女友 |
[03:35] | You sure this is how you want to play it, Damon? | 你真想这么做吗 达蒙 |
[03:36] | You know, maybe you bought Marty an hour or so, | 你或许替马蒂争取了一个小时左右 |
[03:39] | but when the same thing happened to Jo… | 但如果发生在乔身上的事开始发生在他身上 |
[03:43] | I don’t know, maybe you want to consider | 或许你该考虑一下 |
[03:44] | spending your remaining time just… | 把剩下来的时间 |
[03:46] | being with your brother. | 就用来陪你弟弟 |
[03:49] | Did you seriously just suggest that I spend the afternoon | 你是真的要我把一下午都用来 |
[03:52] | saying a sappy good-bye to Stefan | 跟斯特凡哭哭啼啼地道别 |
[03:53] | instead of saving his life? | 而不是救他一命吗 |
[03:59] | Getting soft, Ric. | 你变心软了啊 里克 |
[04:01] | More than soft. | 不止心软 |
[04:02] | Your brain has liquefied. | 你脑子变成水了 |
[04:03] | Get in. | 上车 |
[04:15] | Thing is, | 问题是 |
[04:17] | I cared about him more than anyone else in the world. | 我在乎他 超过这世上的一切 |
[04:20] | But it wasn’t enough. | 但那也不够 |
[04:21] | I mean, he walked away like | 他就那么离开了 |
[04:23] | it was the easiest thing in the world to do. | 好像全不费力 |
[04:27] | Then I find out he’s back and | 然后我得知他又回来了 |
[04:29] | hasn’t bothered to contact me. | 都没打算联系我 |
[04:31] | I think, how could I have fallen into such a dark place | 我就想 我怎么会为一个如此不在乎我的人 |
[04:33] | over someone who cares so little about me? | 陷入如此黑暗的境地 |
[04:39] | I’ve decided I’m ready to move on. | 我决定要向前看 |
[04:41] | I’m not gonna let that betrayal define the rest of my life. | 我不会让这个背叛决定我的余生 |
[04:44] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[04:45] | Nice progress. | 很有进展 |
[04:49] | Virginia? | 弗吉尼娅 |
[04:50] | Did you have something you wanted to share? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[04:54] | No. | 没有 |
[04:57] | So what’d I miss when I was gone? | 我不在时都错过了什么 |
[04:58] | What’s been happening? | 都发生什么事了 |
[05:00] | Wouldn’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:01] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[05:02] | Maybe you buried your head in a Dallas sandbox, | 你或许把头埋在达拉斯这个沙坑里了 |
[05:04] | but your wife-to-be, | 但你的准新娘 |
[05:05] | she’s always had her nose in everyone’s business, | 她一向到处管闲事 |
[05:06] | which is why I find it hard to believe | 所以我无法相信 |
[05:08] | that she wouldn’t drop some details about her best friend | 她不会在茶余饭后 |
[05:11] | over string cheese and chicken nuggets. | 聊聊她好闺蜜的事 |
[05:14] | Look, Damon, | 达蒙 |
[05:14] | if you’re fishing for information about Bonnie, | 如果你想打听邦妮的事 |
[05:16] | I suggest you go straight to the source. | 那我建议你直接去找她本人问 |
[05:18] | I totally would, | 我当然想 |
[05:19] | but she didn’t leave a forwarding address with my storage unit. | 但她没给我的仓库留下转寄地址 |
[05:22] | Ah, it doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[05:24] | It’ll give Carebear and I something to talk about at the reception. | 这样婚宴时我和卡罗熊也有话可聊 |
[05:27] | Yeah, well, we’re not actually having a big wedding thing. | 好吧 我们不打算举办盛大的婚礼 |
[05:30] | Just a few friends. | 就请几个朋友 |
[05:31] | Since when do you have friends besides me? | 你什么时候有我之外的朋友了 |
[05:32] | We made new ones. | 我们交了新朋友 |
[05:35] | Look, I know this has been just a catnap for you, Damon, | 我知道你就是小睡一觉 达蒙 |
[05:38] | but it’s been three years in the real world. | 但在现实世界已经过了三年 |
[05:40] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[05:41] | Life goes on. | 生活会继续 |
[05:42] | It wasn’t a catnap, Ric. | 那不是小睡 里克 |
[05:43] | I made an excruciatingly painful descent into a near-death state | 我陷入了极其痛苦的频死状态 |
[05:46] | so I wouldn’t destroy everyone that I loved. | 就为了避免毁掉我爱的每个人 |
[05:48] | You know what? Now that we know where Ambrose is all camped out, | 既然我们知道安布罗斯待在哪了 |
[05:50] | I think I’m gonna get back to my life now. | 我还是回到我的生活中吧 |
[05:52] | So if you don’t mind taking me to the airport | 麻烦你送我去机场 |
[05:54] | or a train station or… | 或是火车站 |
[05:55] | even this bus stop pulling up here, yeah, | 哪怕是前面这个公车站也行 |
[05:57] | if you want to pull over… | 你可以停车… |
[05:58] | And there it goes. | 过去了 |
[05:59] | Look, I get you’re mad. Okay? | 我知道你很生气 好吗 |
[06:01] | I shouldn’t have said good-bye in a letter. | 我是不该用信告别 |
[06:03] | I should’ve flown to Dallas and taken you out for drinks | 我该飞去达拉斯 请你喝酒 |
[06:05] | and line dancing and told you face-to-face. | 跳排排舞 然后当面告诉你 |
[06:07] | I’m very sorry, Ric. | 我很抱歉 里克 |
[06:08] | Just let me make it up to you, huh? | 让我补偿你嘛 |
[06:09] | Oh, you know, Damon, I’m really not interested | 知道吗 达蒙 我实在不想 |
[06:11] | in being part of your 12-step redemption tour. | 做你的12步救赎之旅的一部分 |
[06:13] | One more mission, for old time” sake, huh? | 看在过去的分上 再执行一次任务 |
[06:17] | I can assure you that saving my little brother | 我保证 拯救我弟弟 |
[06:19] | will be much more fun than putting together old broken-up baby dolls. | 肯定比摆残破的旧娃娃好玩 |
[06:22] | Yeah, well, I’m not really a big fan of your brother right now, either. | 我现在也不是很喜欢你弟弟 |
[06:27] | He broke Caroline’s heart when he abandoned her. | 他抛弃卡罗琳时伤透了她的心 |
[06:31] | Worked out pretty well for you, didn’t it? | 但对你不是正合适吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[06:38] | Help me out. Be a hero. | 帮帮忙 做个英雄嘛 |
[06:40] | I mean, unless you don’t think | 除非你觉得 |
[06:41] | Caroline cares whether Stefan lives or dies. | 卡罗琳不在乎斯特凡的死活 |
[07:10] | Where’s your girl tonight? | 你的女人今晚在哪 |
[07:13] | My girl? | 我的女人 |
[07:14] | Valerie? | 瓦莱丽 |
[07:15] | Tall, pretty, | 高挑 漂亮 |
[07:16] | likes the drinks with the little pink umbrellas. | 喜欢喝插小粉伞的酒 |
[07:18] | Or do you have more than one? | 还是你的女人不止一个 |
[07:19] | No, no, no. | 不是 |
[07:20] | Just… just one. | 就一个 |
[07:23] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:24] | What are you trying to write? | 你在写什么 |
[07:25] | An apology. | 道歉信 |
[07:27] | “I wish that things were different, | “真希望情况不是如此 |
[07:29] | but it’s safer this way. | 但这样更安全 |
[07:32] | Never meant to hurt you, | 我并不想伤害你 |
[07:34] | and I wish you all the happiness in the world.” | 我祝愿你非常幸福” |
[07:37] | Well, sounds good to me. | 听上去不错啊 |
[07:39] | She returns all of them unopened. | 她把信都没拆就退回来了 |
[07:42] | Maybe this is the one she’ll read. | 或许她会读这封呢 |
[07:45] | Right. | 嗯 |
[07:53] | Everything okay, buddy? | 一切都好吗 伙计 |
[07:58] | Do you have a piece of paper and a pen? | 你有纸笔吗 |
[08:01] | I need to write a letter, | 我得写封信 |
[08:02] | in case I don’t make it out of this. | 以防我活不下去 |
[08:08] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 |
[08:31] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[08:32] | I was wondering if you’d show up. | 我还在想你会不会来 |
[08:34] | Come in, friend. | 来吧 朋友 |
[08:35] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯 |
[08:38] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[08:40] | Looks like you’re a pledge who didn’t make the cut. | 看来你是不够格的预备会员呢 |
[08:42] | I guess now you’ll just have to slog through | 看来你得艰难通过 |
[08:44] | a bit of old-fashioned hazing. | 老式的新人整蛊了 |
[08:58] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[09:00] | I couldn’t get past the threshold. | 我进不去门槛 |
[09:01] | You’re on deck. | 你去吧 |
[09:03] | Got you a disguise. | 给你弄了伪装 |
[09:04] | Here, put that on. | 来 穿上 |
[09:05] | You can go as the, uh, creepy professor pretending to be chaperone. | 你就假扮变态教授去做监护人 |
[09:08] | I booked a 5:15 into Dallas/Fort Worth. | 我订了达拉斯沃尔斯堡机场5:15的机票 |
[09:11] | Even used my miles. | 还用了我的里程 |
[09:14] | You’re not fooling anyone, Ric. | 你别想骗人 里克 |
[09:15] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[09:16] | You leveled a rifle on me when I showed up at your house. | 我去你家时 你冲我举起了步枪 |
[09:18] | I know you’re still in the game. | 我知道你没退出江湖 |
[09:19] | I’m not in the game because I possess the means | 我有本事保护我的家人不受 |
[09:21] | to protect my family from some uninvited lurker. | 不速之客的侵害不代表我就”还在江湖” |
[09:25] | It’s my brother’s life we’re talking about here, Ric. | 这可是我弟弟的性命 里克 |
[09:27] | If you’re not gonna do it for me, | 如果你不愿为我这么做 |
[09:28] | at least do it for the guy who stepped aside | 至少为那个让到一边 |
[09:30] | and made this perfect, happy life | 给你机会过上你那么 |
[09:32] | that you’re just dying to get back to possible. | 急切地想回归的完美幸福生活的人做吧 |
[09:41] | – Yeah? – Are you Damon Salvatore? | -好吗 -你是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 |
[09:43] | Well, that depends on who’s asking. | 要看是谁问了 |
[09:45] | He said if you don’t answer this, | 他说你不接 |
[09:46] | I’m supposed to run into traffic. | 我就得冲到马路上撞死 |
[09:49] | I’m answering. | 我接 |
[09:53] | So I hear your vampire M.O. is | 听说你作为吸血鬼的手法 |
[09:55] | payback for you being a Greek system reject. | 是为报复当年不被兄弟会接受 |
[09:57] | Kind of cliché, don’t you think? | 挺老套的 是吧 |
[09:59] | Why don’t you come on back here, Damon? | 你回来啊 达蒙 |
[10:01] | I’m sure I can remember which attractive, | 我肯定能记起来是哪个迷人 |
[10:03] | overprivileged parasite owns this place. | 骄纵的寄生虫是这里的主人 |
[10:06] | Well, the only parasite I’m interested in is you. | 我唯一感兴趣的寄生虫就是你 |
[10:09] | You know, I actually don’t care much for the taste of blood. | 我其实不怎么喜欢血味儿 |
[10:12] | What I do love are the less obvious perks. | 我喜欢的是不那么明显的优势 |
[10:15] | Eavesdropping skills, mind games. | 偷听技巧 心理控制 |
[10:18] | Of course, it’s fun to wantonly murder these class-obsessed imbeciles, | 当然 随意杀害这些痴迷阶级的白痴很好玩 |
[10:21] | but making them kill each other? | 但逼他们自相残杀 |
[10:23] | Oh, that really takes the egg. | 那才是最棒的 |
[10:25] | This is all fascinating, really. | 这很好玩 |
[10:27] | Here’s the thing: I can’t hear you that well. | 问题是 我听不太清 |
[10:29] | I don’t think the reception’s that good in there. | 这里的信号好像不太好 |
[10:31] | Why don’t you just come out | 要么你出来 |
[10:32] | and deliver your villainous monologue face-to-face? | 当面对我说大坏蛋的独白吧 |
[10:35] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[10:35] | Look, Damon, I know you won’t leave me alone | 达蒙 我知道你不拿回弟弟的身体 |
[10:37] | until you get your brother’s body back. | 不会善罢甘休 |
[10:39] | So why don’t you do me one small favor | 所以 你帮我个小忙 |
[10:41] | and we both get what we want? | 我们都各得所愿 怎么样 |
[10:43] | How small? | 多小 |
[10:45] | Rayna Cruz. | 蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[10:46] | She chased me across this country for a decade, | 她在全国各地追杀我十年 |
[10:49] | made my life hell. | 让我如坠地狱 |
[10:50] | Literally. Yours, too, I hear. | 真的像地狱一般 据说你也是如此 |
[10:52] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[10:53] | Well, let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[10:54] | I made things personal with her. | 我也没让她好过 |
[10:56] | Framed her for a couple of massacres. | 陷害她犯下了几起屠杀 |
[10:59] | Turned her boyfriend. | 还转化了她男友 |
[11:01] | She won’t be satisfied until I’m dead. | 我不死 她不会罢休的 |
[11:03] | In fact, she’s probably on her way over here right now. | 事实上 她此刻可能正在赶来 |
[11:05] | So why don’t you go ahead and kill her for me, | 所以 你替我杀掉她吧 |
[11:08] | and I promise I will turn your brother’s body back over to you. | 我一定把你弟弟的身体还给你 |
[11:12] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[11:14] | Clearly, you are not familiar with the loophole. | 你显然不知道漏洞的事 |
[11:17] | Well, I can easily jump into the body of a transitioning vampire. | 我可以轻松进入一个在转化的吸血鬼的身体里 |
[11:25] | All you need to do is find me a witch | 你只需要找到一个女巫 |
[11:26] | who can soul-swap me | 把我的灵魂 |
[11:28] | into the body of a fellow you don’t care about, | 换进一个你不在乎的人的身体里 |
[11:30] | and Stefan can have his body back. | 那样斯特凡就能拿回他的身体了 |
[11:32] | I, in turn, can mount Rayna Cruz’s head on my wall. | 而我 可以把蕾娜·科鲁兹的头挂在我的墙上 |
[11:35] | Everybody wins. | 大家都赢 |
[11:37] | What do you say, Damon? | 怎么样 达蒙 |
[11:39] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[11:42] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[11:51] | How’s Stefan? | 斯特凡怎么样了 |
[11:51] | Well, old Marty’s heart’s still beating, | 马蒂的心还在跳 |
[11:53] | thanks to the miracle of modern medicine. | 这要多谢现代医学的奇迹 |
[11:55] | I’m now sending him to the beautiful Wildwood Motel in a big red truck. | 我现在要派辆红色卡车送他去美丽的荒林旅馆 |
[11:59] | Little sirens on the top, white stripe on the side. | 上面有警笛 侧面有白色条纹 |
[12:02] | – You can’t miss it. – And what about Ambrose? | -你一眼就能看见 -安布罗斯呢 |
[12:04] | What is taking so long? | 为什么要这么久 |
[12:05] | I’m out here busting my ass | 我可是在这儿拼了老命 |
[12:07] | trying to catch this candy shell of a man that you love. | 努力抓住你爱的那个糖衣人 |
[12:09] | You’re the one holed up in the motel, | 而你是那个躲在旅馆里 |
[12:11] | eating vending machine crackers, so just give me a break, okay? | 吃自动贩售机饼干的人 别那么苛刻好不好 |
[12:13] | Gemini spells usually take two witches, Damon. | 双子巫师团咒语一般是需要两名女巫的 达蒙 |
[12:16] | I’m trying to gather the strength to ensure | 我在努力积蓄力量以确保 |
[12:17] | that I can actually get him back into his own body. | 我能把他的灵魂塞回他的身体 |
[12:20] | So you’re saying you can’t do it? | 你是说你做不到吗 |
[12:21] | No, I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[12:22] | I’m not the kind of guy that likes to live in the middle, Val. | 我不是一个喜欢模棱两可的人 瓦莱 |
[12:25] | You can either do it | 你是能做 |
[12:26] | or you can’t. | 还是不能做 |
[12:27] | Everyone I’ve ever loved in this entire world is gone. | 这世上我爱过的每一个人都死了 |
[12:31] | Stefan is the only thing I have left. | 斯特凡是我的唯一了 |
[12:34] | I’ll do whatever I have to do to get it done. | 我会不惜一切做成的 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:38] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[12:39] | Now, question: | 问题是 |
[12:41] | any chance you could spare some of that strength | 你还能分点法力出来 |
[12:43] | to do a locator spell on Rayna Cruz? | 施个定位咒找蕾娜·科鲁兹吗 |
[12:49] | I majored in poli-sci, | 我是政治学专业的 |
[12:53] | but, like, obviously, | 但不用说 |
[12:54] | what do you do with a poli-sci degree? So… | 学政治的出来能做什么啊 |
[12:57] | That is why I am doing this. | 所以我才做这个 |
[12:59] | Uh, only for now. | 只是暂时啦 |
[13:02] | Hey, you, uh… you okay back there? | 你没事吧 |
[13:05] | You know, if you puke in my car, | 如果你吐在我车里 |
[13:06] | I got to ding you with zero stars. | 我就要给你打零星了 |
[13:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:09] | – How much farther? – Oh, not far. | -还有多远 -不远了 |
[13:11] | You’re gonna love these guys. | 你会喜欢他们的 |
[13:12] | They throw parties that rage for, like, three days. | 他们开派对能持续个三天 |
[13:16] | What the heck? | 搞什么 |
[13:18] | No. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. | 不 别停 别停 |
[13:22] | Sorry. Got to stop. | 抱歉 没法不停 |
[13:24] | Says so in the bylaws. | 规章上写着呢 |
[13:32] | Sit here. | 坐这儿 |
[13:32] | Don’t call anyone, don’t move. | 别叫人 别动 |
[13:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:44] | Can you check to see if I’ve got any messages from my doctor? | 能帮我看看我的医生有给我留言吗 |
[14:18] | – What are you doing? – You’ve been stealing my meds. | -你干什么 -你在偷我的药 |
[14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[14:22] | Every day, when you get your meds, you ask the nurse, | 每天 你吃药时 都会问护士 |
[14:24] | “Hey, do I have any messages from my doctor?” | “我的医生有给我留言吗” |
[14:27] | Then she looks, | 然后她去看 |
[14:28] | and you swap my meds with sugar pills. | 你就把我的药换成糖片 |
[14:30] | Why are you stealing my meds? | 你为什么要偷我的药 |
[14:34] | Because none of us are gonna get well | 因为如果我们不能保持清醒 |
[14:37] | if we can’t think straight. | 就不可能好起来 |
[14:41] | You just seemed to be in a weird fog. | 你似乎怪怪的 |
[14:42] | I wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:55] | I finally feel like myself again. | 我终于又感觉像我自己了 |
[14:58] | And I haven’t felt like myself in a really long time. | 我好久没这种自在的感觉了 |
[15:04] | You want to get something to eat? | 你想去吃点东西吗 |
[15:06] | I know where the nurses hide their candy bars. | 我知道护士把糖果棒藏在哪 |
[15:09] | Yeah. Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:22] | Well, that doesn’t look good. | 看上去不妙啊 |
[15:36] | – What the hell happened here? – I had a fare. | -出什么事了 -我接了个客人 |
[15:38] | I was taking her to a frat party, | 我本来要送她去个兄弟会派对 |
[15:39] | and some guy with an accent | 一个操口音的男人 |
[15:41] | shot up the car and dragged her away. | 打碎了车窗 把她带走了 |
[15:49] | Damon. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 达蒙 有何贵干啊 |
[15:51] | Bring her back. | 把她送回来 |
[15:54] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:55] | Isn’t it a little embarrassing, | 还替军械库跑腿 |
[15:56] | still playing fetch for the Armory? | 有点掉价吧 |
[15:58] | I’m no longer affiliated with that organization. | 我跟那个组织再无关系了 |
[16:00] | Try to keep up. | 跟上节奏 |
[16:01] | Fine. Enlighten me. | 好吧 说说看 |
[16:03] | What are your exact needs for Rayna Cruz at this moment? | 你现在究竟需要蕾娜·科鲁兹做什么 |
[16:06] | Because I promise you, I need her a lot more than you do. | 因为 我肯定比你更需要她 |
[16:09] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[16:10] | Well, then let me ask you a question: | 那我问问你 |
[16:12] | How’s Bonnie? | 邦妮还好吗 |
[16:14] | You know, the best friend that you just abandoned. | 就是被你抛弃的好朋友 |
[16:16] | What’s her life been like | 你决定暂停 |
[16:17] | since you decided to just push the pause button | 你可悲的人生后 |
[16:20] | on your pathetic existence? | 她都经历了什么 |
[16:21] | We’re not talking about Bonnie right now. | 我们现在谈的不是邦妮 |
[16:23] | We’re talking about Stefan, who is currently dying, | 而是斯特凡 他现在要死了 |
[16:25] | and the fact that Rayna is the only key to his survival. | 而蕾娜是救他的唯一办法 |
[16:28] | Well, then I suggest you find another way to save him. | 那我建议你另找办法救他 |
[16:31] | Because you’re not getting her. | 因为你别想得到她 |
[16:40] | They are together. | 他们是一对儿 |
[16:42] | What? | 什么 |
[16:42] | Bonnie and Enzo. | 邦妮和恩佐 |
[16:43] | They are together. | 他们是一对儿 |
[16:44] | Together, as in, | 什么意思 |
[16:45] | someone kidnapped Bonnie Bennett | 有人绑架了邦妮·贝内特 |
[16:47] | and brainwashed her into a relationship with Enzo, or…? | 给她洗脑 让她跟恩佐恋爱吗 |
[16:50] | As in, Bonnie got into trouble with the Armory | 意思是 你决定进入冬眠后 |
[16:53] | when you decided to take your hibernation vacation. | 邦妮跟军械库起了矛盾 |
[16:55] | Enzo stepped up and helped her out. | 恩佐站出来帮了忙 |
[16:57] | I guess, you know, | 剩下的就 |
[16:57] | things happened from there. | 顺其自然了 |
[16:59] | Thought you didn’t know anything. | 你不是说什么都不知道吗 |
[17:04] | Your Barbie Dream Phone is ringing. | 你的芭比梦电话响了 |
[17:08] | I was just about to call you. | 正要打给你呢 |
[17:09] | You know what I’ve realized? | 知道我意识到了什么吗 |
[17:11] | Between this game of beer pong and the extremely short shorts, | 又是啤酒乒乓球 又是超短超短裙 |
[17:16] | modern Greek life is even less dignified than it once was. | 现代兄弟会生活比之前更加下作 |
[17:19] | Listen, we hit a little bump in the road. | 听着 我们遇到点麻烦 |
[17:22] | I hope that means you ran over Rayna Cruz | 希望你的意思是你碾死了蕾娜·科鲁兹 |
[17:24] | and strapped her to the hood of your vehicle. | 然后把她绑在你的车前盖上了 |
[17:26] | Ambrose, brother, | 安布罗斯 哥们 |
[17:27] | nothing would make me happier | 没什么比 |
[17:29] | than exterminating our little huntress friend. Okay? | 干掉那个女猎人会更让我开心了 好吗 |
[17:32] | But I’m gonna need you to take a rain check | 但是刺杀的事 |
[17:34] | on the hit. | 得改日再说了 |
[17:34] | Now, listen, I promise I’m gonna get to it. | 听着 我一定会做到的 |
[17:36] | It’s just, she’s currently out of range right now, | 但她现在不在我射程范围之内 |
[17:39] | and I am running out of time. | 而我要没时间了 |
[17:41] | What do you say? We have a deal? | 怎么样 可以吗 |
[17:42] | This sense of disappointment must be | 这种失望感一定就是 |
[17:44] | what it feels like to actually have you for a brother. | 真做你弟弟的感觉 |
[17:55] | So how’d you end up in here? | 你怎么会到这儿来的 |
[17:56] | Same as you, I guess. | 大概跟你一样吧 |
[17:57] | I was betrayed by someone I loved. | 我被所爱的人背叛了 |
[17:59] | Except it was my family, not my boyfriend. | 但那是我的家人 不是男友 |
[18:01] | Oh, no. Damon was not my boyfriend. | 不 达蒙不是我的男友 |
[18:04] | He was… | 他是 |
[18:06] | I don’t know what he was. | 我不知道他算什么 |
[18:07] | That’s even worse. | 那更糟了 |
[18:09] | So what happened with your family? | 你的家人怎么回事 |
[18:10] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[18:11] | I tried to save them from something… dark. | 我想挽救他们不陷入黑暗之中 |
[18:15] | Turns out, they didn’t want to be saved. | 但他们却不想被拯救 |
[18:17] | So my sister had me drugged up | 所以我姐姐给我下了药 |
[18:18] | and locked away in this psych ward. | 关进了精神病院里 |
[18:20] | Got everyone to say I’m crazy, | 让大家都说我疯了 |
[18:22] | which I’m not. | 我没有 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:25] | Must be hard being a member of the St. John family. | 做圣约翰家族的一员肯定很艰难 |
[18:34] | You know who my family is? | 你知道我的家族 |
[18:35] | – Is that why you’re here? To spy on me? – No. No. | -你是为此而来的吗 来监视我 -不 |
[18:37] | – Do you work for them? – No! | -你为他们工作吗 -不是 |
[18:39] | Your sister Alex is looking for me. | 你姐姐艾莉克斯在找我 |
[18:42] | The whole Armory is looking for me. | 整个军械库都在找我 |
[18:43] | Why? I have no idea. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[18:45] | I faked a story | 我几周前 |
[18:46] | and checked myself into this place a few weeks ago, | 捏造了一个故事 自愿入院 |
[18:48] | hoping you could help me figure it out. | 希望你能帮我想明白 |
[18:51] | They’ve been hunting me for almost three years. | 他们追踪我近三年了 |
[18:52] | If you’re expecting me to give you some… pearl of wisdom, | 如果你指望我给你些提点 |
[18:56] | you’re out of luck. | 你就不走运了 |
[18:57] | That’s what my family does. They hunt things. | 我家族就做这个 追踪 |
[18:59] | Weapons, relics, people. | 武器 古物 人 |
[19:03] | And they don’t stop until they get exactly what they want. | 他们不得到他们想要的绝不罢休 |
[19:06] | I need my life back. | 我需要夺回我的生活 |
[19:09] | If there’s anything you can tell me… | 如果你能告诉我什么 |
[19:12] | I’m a Bennett witch. | 我是个贝内特女巫 |
[19:16] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你能想到什么吗 |
[19:19] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[19:21] | Do magic. | 施魔法 |
[19:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:23] | I don’t have access to my magic right now. | 我现在不能使用魔法 |
[19:27] | If you really were a Bennett witch, | 如果你真是个贝内特女巫 |
[19:29] | they would have tracked you down a long time ago. | 他们早就应该能找到你了 |
[19:31] | I found a way to hide from them. | 我找到了隐藏自己的办法 |
[19:33] | That I can prove. | 这我可以证明 |
[19:35] | If you promise to keep my secret. | 如果你保证替我保密 |
[19:40] | I’ll keep your secret… | 我可以替你保密 |
[19:43] | if you promise that you’ll break me out when you go. | 如果你保证你离开时救我出去 |
[19:49] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:04] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:27] | You think he went after Rayna himself? | 他觉得他是自己去找蕾娜了吗 |
[20:28] | No. | 不 |
[20:29] | He wouldn’t know where to look. | 他不知道去哪找 |
[20:31] | That’s why he made me the hit man. | 所以才叫我去动手的 |
[20:39] | Maybe he’s looking for his next murder party. | 或许他在找下一个谋杀派对 |
[20:41] | Or maybe he’s just gonna keep running until… | 或许他打算继续跑 直到 |
[20:43] | Marty drops dead with my brother still on board? | 马蒂带着我弟弟一起死掉吗 |
[20:48] | “On board.” | “带走” |
[20:50] | Hey, do you think he overheard you | 你觉得他听到你 |
[20:51] | tell the drivers where to take Marty? | 指导司机带马蒂去哪了吗 |
[20:53] | You were just outside the house when you said it. | 你说的时候就在屋外 |
[20:55] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[20:56] | Maybe he figures he can get me off his back | 或许他想明白他有办法摆脱我 |
[20:58] | if he snuffs out Marty, | 如果他干掉马蒂 |
[20:59] | and then I won’t need Stefan’s body anymore. | 那样我就不需要斯特凡的身体了 |
[21:05] | This is Frank. | 我是弗兰克 |
[21:06] | Tell me you’re not still driving, Frank. | 你们不是还没到吧 弗兰克 |
[21:08] | We hit a little accident-related traffic a few miles back. | 几英里之前因为事故堵车了 |
[21:10] | What is the point of having an emergency vehicle | 既然你们开的是应急车辆 |
[21:13] | if you can’t run other cars out of the way?! | 为什么不把其他车撞开啊 |
[21:15] | – Sorry about that. – Do not stop again! | -抱歉 -别再停车了 |
[21:17] | Do not pass go, do not collect $200. | 别放弃过 别拿两百块[大富翁游戏规则] |
[21:19] | Turn on the lights on the top of the van, Frank, | 把警笛打开 弗兰克 |
[21:21] | and deliver him to a very powerful witch woman | 把他送去一个厉害的女巫那里 |
[21:23] | before some lunatic tries to off my brother. | 别给一个想杀我弟弟的疯子机会 |
[21:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:26] | Hey, Sully? | 萨利 |
[21:28] | We got to turn on the lights. | 我们得开警笛 |
[21:40] | Bull’s-eye. | 正中 |
[22:03] | Hey, buddy, | 伙计 |
[22:05] | – You okay? – Me? | -你没事吧 -我吗 |
[22:06] | Oh, I’m well. | 我很好 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:15] | How about you, friend? | 你呢 朋友 |
[22:17] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[22:28] | What about you, Stefan? | 你呢 斯特凡 |
[22:30] | Are you ready to meet your maker? | 准备好见造物主了吗 |
[22:54] | I guess being human still has a few privileges. | 看来做人还是有些好处的 |
[23:07] | Not you again. | 怎么又是你 |
[23:08] | Afraid so. | 就是我 |
[23:09] | Lucky for me, you seem to be a bit off your game today. | 幸好 你今天似乎有点不在状态 |
[23:12] | I would rather die than go back to the Armory. | 我宁可死也不要再回军械库了 |
[23:14] | I’ll strangle myself with this seatbelt if I have to. | 如果有必要我会用安全带勒死自己 |
[23:16] | Don’t bother. They know where you are. | 别费心了 他们知道你在哪 |
[23:19] | Seems that Alex St. John got everything she needed from you. | 看来艾莉克斯·圣约翰已经从你那儿得到了一切 |
[23:23] | So what am I missing? | 那你是为什么 |
[23:24] | Why am I here? | 为什么抓我 |
[23:25] | Let’s just say that I have my reasons. | 反正我自有原因 |
[23:27] | Wow, that’s specific. | 真是具体啊 |
[23:30] | Are we playing 20 Questions now? | 我们要玩20个问题了吗 |
[23:31] | Great. I’m game. | 好啊 我参加 |
[23:33] | Are you aware that the Armory has engineered | 你知道军械库制造了一种 |
[23:34] | a type of pill that suppresses magic? | 能抑制魔法的药物吗 |
[23:45] | If I take one of these every day, | 我每天服一颗 |
[23:47] | they can’t do a locator spell on me. | 他们就无法用定位咒找我 |
[23:49] | The downside is I don’t have access to any magic. | 坏处是我不能使用魔法了 |
[23:52] | How’d the Armory make something like that? | 军械库怎么做出这种东西的 |
[23:54] | You ever hear of a vampire hunter named Rayna Cruz? | 你知道一个叫蕾娜·科鲁兹的吸血鬼猎人吗 |
[23:57] | They used her blood | 他们用了她的血 |
[23:59] | to make the pills I’ve been taking. | 制造我一直在服用的这种药物 |
[24:01] | If you help me, you’ll be free to move away. | 如果你帮我 你就可以自由离开了 |
[24:04] | What kind of help are you looking for? | 你需要什么帮助 |
[24:05] | I need to know if the effects of those pills can be reversed. | 我需要知道药物的作用是否能够逆转 |
[24:13] | Or I could slit your throat and throw you in a dumpster. | 我也可以割了你的喉咙 把你丢进垃圾箱 |
[24:15] | It depends on your attitude. | 看你态度了 |
[24:16] | Sorry, I guess it’s the dumpster for me, then. | 抱歉 那我就去垃圾箱吧 |
[24:19] | The effects of my blood can’t be reversed, | 我血液的作用是无法逆转的 |
[24:21] | only enhanced. | 只能增强 |
[24:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:31] | If I put enough of these through your eyeballs, | 如果我往你眼睛里打足够的子弹 |
[24:33] | you’ll probably never wake up. | 你可能就再也醒不来了 |
[24:34] | The Armory already tried. | 军械库已经试过了 |
[24:36] | They failed. | 他们失败了 |
[24:37] | Magic doesn’t behave like science. | 魔法跟科学不同 |
[24:39] | Don’t shoot the messenger. | 别杀信使啊 |
[24:45] | This isn’t a matter of idle curiosity, is it? | 你不是只是出于好奇吧 |
[24:48] | You stole those pills and gave them to someone you care about. | 你为一个你在乎的人偷了药 |
[24:51] | You know what would be a terrible shame? | 知道怎样就可惜了吗 |
[24:53] | Is if that person were a witch. | 如果那人是个女巫 |
[24:55] | Say… Bonnie Bennett. | 比如 邦妮·贝内特 |
[25:02] | Because that would mean | 因为那样 |
[25:03] | you just gave the girl you love a death sentence. | 你就给你爱的女孩判了死刑 |
[25:16] | You look like you’re in pretty bad shape, Stefan, hmm? | 你看上去不太好啊 斯特凡 |
[25:19] | Wouldn’t you rather just get this over with? | 你难道不想做个了结吗 |
[25:22] | Think of it this way. | 这么想吧 |
[25:23] | At least you won’t have to go back to the hell stone. | 至少你不必再回到地狱石里了 |
[25:28] | You just have the sweet release of death to look forward to. | 你可以期待死亡美妙的解脱 |
[25:40] | Portable stoves. | 便携炉子 |
[25:42] | What will they think of next? | 他们接下来又会弄出什么来啊 |
[25:44] | I think I’m really going to enjoy my life in this new world. | 我想我会享受我在这新世界的生活的 |
[26:01] | I’ve read your journals, Stefan. | 我读过你的日记 斯特凡 |
[26:03] | And I know you’re a deeply sensitive, | 我知道你是个十分敏感的 |
[26:06] | literary sort of fellow. | 文艺青年 |
[26:11] | Is there any final words you’d like me to deliver? | 你需要我转达什么遗言吗 |
[26:22] | Fun’s over. | 乐子结束了 |
[26:25] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[26:29] | Fun’s just begun. | 乐子才开始呢 |
[26:38] | I hate how good that felt. | 我讨厌自己觉得那么爽 |
[26:49] | Now tell me why the Armory is looking for me. | 告诉我军械库为什么要找我 |
[26:52] | You also promised to get me out of this place, remember? | 你还保证要把我弄出去的 记得吗 |
[26:57] | Do you have a key or a code or something? | 你有钥匙或密码吗 |
[26:58] | I have a doctor who can check us both out, | 我有个医生可以给我们两人办出院 |
[27:00] | but not before you tell me what I need to know. | 但你得先告诉我我想知道的 |
[27:08] | There’s a vault in the basement of the Armory. | 军械库地下室有个密室 |
[27:13] | It was sealed by a Bennett witch a long time ago, | 是一个贝内特女巫很久之前封印的 |
[27:15] | and only a Bennett witch can unlock it. | 只有贝内特女巫才能开启 |
[27:17] | So they want me to open a vault? | 他们是想要我去打卡密室吗 |
[27:18] | As far as my family knew, Lucy Bennett | 据我家人所知 露西·贝内特 |
[27:20] | was the only living witch in your line. | 是你们家族唯一仅存的血脉 |
[27:22] | And she disappeared about four years ago. | 而她大概四年前失踪了 |
[27:24] | I’m not sure why we didn’t know about you. | 我不知道我们此前怎么不知道你 |
[27:26] | I was officially dead for a while. | 我死了好一阵 |
[27:28] | Then I wasn’t. | 然后又复活了 |
[27:29] | It was a long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:30] | What’s in this vault? | 密室里有什么 |
[27:32] | Something that can’t be let out. | 不能被放出来的东西 |
[27:36] | Gonna need you to be a little more specific. | 你得说得更具体点 |
[27:38] | First you have to swear that you’ll never open it. | 你得先发誓你永远不会打开它 |
[27:41] | If this vault is the key to my freedom, | 如果这个密室是我自由的关键 |
[27:45] | I can’t promise you anything | 我不能做出任何保证 |
[27:46] | until I know what’s in it. | 除非我知道里面有什么 |
[27:55] | I was hoping you’d be… | 我还希望你 |
[27:59] | on my side. | 会站在我这边 |
[28:02] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[28:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:05] | I can’t let you open the vault. | 我不能允许你打开密室 |
[28:08] | Get out! | 出去 |
[28:11] | Let me go! Let me go! She’s a witch! | 放开我 她是个女巫 |
[28:13] | She’s trying to break out! | 她想逃出去 |
[28:14] | You have to stop her, please! | 你们得阻止她 |
[28:16] | You have to stop her! She can’t open that vault! | 你们得阻止她 不能让她打开密室 |
[28:18] | She can’t open… | 不能让她… |
[28:20] | the vault… | 打开密室 |
[28:25] | You all right, Ms. McCullough? | 没事吧 麦卡洛小姐 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:40] | I’ll get you back to where you belong. | 我会送你回你的身体里去 |
[28:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:47] | Thank you for doing all this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[28:51] | Snagged this from the front desk. | 从前台拿来的 |
[28:53] | In case we have to restart Marty’s ticker. | 以防我们需要给马蒂做心脏复苏 |
[28:57] | Damon’s the one you should be thanking. | 你该感谢达蒙 |
[28:59] | She didn’t think I’d come through, | 她以为我做不到呢 |
[29:00] | even though Stefan’s well-being | 虽然斯特凡的安康 |
[29:02] | is the one and only thing we have in common. | 是我们唯一共同的牵挂 |
[29:04] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[29:05] | Just promise me you can do this. | 保证你会做到 |
[29:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:18] | Phesmatos spirita, | [咒语] |
[29:19] | revertom corpus o adseros, mentim menta. | [咒语] |
[29:23] | Phesmatos spirita, | [咒语] |
[29:24] | revertom corpus o adseros, | [咒语] |
[29:27] | mentim menta. | [咒语] |
[29:28] | Phesmatos spirita, | [咒语] |
[29:30] | revertom corpus o adseros, mentim menta. | [咒语] |
[29:34] | Phesmatos spirita, | [咒语] |
[29:35] | revertom corpus… | [咒语] |
[29:46] | Care for a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[29:51] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么在这儿 |
[29:52] | Well, you know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[29:54] | There’s no place like home. | 家最温暖了 |
[29:55] | You’re in my head, aren’t you? | 你在我脑子里 是吧 |
[29:57] | No matter where we traveled, | 不管我们去哪 |
[29:59] | you were always going on and on | 你走是不停地说 |
[30:00] | about how much you missed this musty old house. | 你是多么想念这栋发霉的老房子 |
[30:02] | I figured you’d be more comfortable here. | 我觉得你在这儿会更自在 |
[30:05] | And I wanted to see the real you. | 而且我想看到真正的你 |
[30:07] | Do I even want to know what’s happening out there? | 我想知道外面在发生什么吗 |
[30:10] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[30:13] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[30:18] | You wouldn’t happen to be lying to me, would you? | 你不会在骗我吧 |
[30:22] | Because if I’m about to die a painful death | 因为如果我要痛苦地死在 |
[30:24] | in a strange human’s body, | 一个陌生人类的身体里 |
[30:26] | then I want to make the most of my time. | 那我想好好利用时间 |
[30:27] | The only thing you need to worry about is our next destination. | 你唯一需要操心的 是我们下一个目的地 |
[30:31] | Any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[30:32] | Or would you rather | 还是你更想 |
[30:34] | spin the old globe in the upstairs study | 转动楼上书房里的老地球仪 |
[30:35] | and let fate decide? | 让命运来决定 |
[30:37] | Well, I’ve actually had a lot of time to think lately. | 其实 我最近有很多时间进行思考 |
[30:40] | I suppose there’s something about standing on the precipice of death | 看来濒临死亡 |
[30:43] | that lends itself to deep thoughts. | 总能引人深思 |
[30:45] | And I wouldn’t have to run anymore. | 我再也不用逃了 |
[30:48] | I wouldn’t have the scar. | 我没有疤了 |
[30:49] | My life wouldn’t be tied to Rayna’s. | 我的生命不再与蕾娜相连了 |
[30:52] | Well, we wouldn’t have to call it running. | 我们不非得称之为逃跑 |
[30:55] | We could call it sightseeing. | 我们可以称之为观光 |
[30:57] | Or we could stay closer to home. | 或者我们可以留在家附近 |
[30:59] | “Home”? | “家” |
[31:01] | You do remember we can’t go back to Mystic Falls, right? | 你记得我们不能回神秘瀑布镇吧 |
[31:05] | Matt Donovan made sure of that. | 马特·多诺万确保了这一点 |
[31:07] | Unless you’re talking about somewhere else. | 除非你是指另一个地方 |
[31:12] | Dallas, maybe? | 达拉斯吗 |
[31:15] | No. | 不是 |
[31:16] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[31:20] | But things are different now. | 但现在一切都不同了 |
[31:22] | And you have a chance to go back to your real life. | 你有机会回到你真正的生活中 |
[31:27] | You are my real life. | 你就是我真正的生活 |
[31:34] | Valerie? | 瓦莱丽 |
[31:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:38] | …mentim menta. | [咒语] |
[31:43] | Phesmatos spirita… | [咒语] |
[31:44] | Valerie? Valerie? | 瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽 |
[31:45] | – Are you okay? – Yeah… | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[31:46] | No, no, no, no! Hey, get up. | 不不 起来 |
[31:49] | Hey, you promised me. Get up. | 你保证的 起来 |
[31:52] | You promised you could do this. | 你保证你能做到的 |
[31:53] | Get up! Valerie, get up! | 起来 瓦莱丽 起来 |
[31:55] | Valerie, what’s happening? | 瓦莱丽 怎么了 |
[31:58] | Be honest. | 说老实话 |
[31:59] | Have I only been a pleasant distraction these past few years, | 这几年来 我究竟只是愉悦的陪伴 |
[32:02] | or am I something more? | 还是有更重要的意义 |
[32:04] | What? No, you’ve never been a distraction. | 什么 你从来都不仅仅是个伴儿 |
[32:07] | Valerie! | 瓦莱丽 |
[32:09] | It’s the spell. | 是咒语吧 |
[32:10] | It’s hurting you. | 你受不了了 |
[32:12] | Valerie? Valerie? | 瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽 |
[32:13] | Valerie, get up! | 瓦莱丽 起来 |
[32:14] | Damon, stop. She’s not strong enough. | 达蒙 够了 她不够强大 |
[32:16] | Yes, she is! | 她够的 |
[32:18] | She’s not gonna let him die. | 她不能让他死 |
[32:19] | Hey, get up! | 起来 |
[32:21] | You promised me you could do this. | 你答应我你能做到的 |
[32:27] | Phesmatos spirita, | [咒语] |
[32:29] | revertom corpus o adseros, | [咒语] |
[32:32] | mentim menta. | [咒语] |
[32:34] | Phesmatos spirita, | [咒语] |
[32:36] | revertom corpus o adseros, | [咒语] |
[32:38] | mentim menta. | [咒语] |
[32:40] | Phesmatos spirita… | [咒语] |
[32:42] | Valerie, stop the spell right now. | 瓦莱丽 快停下来 |
[32:44] | It’s too strong for you. It’s killing you. | 你承受不住 你要死了 |
[32:46] | – No. – Valerie, stop it! | -不 -瓦莱丽 停下吧 |
[32:47] | No, I-I… I promised you’d be fine. | 不 我保证你不会有事的 |
[32:49] | Do not sacrifice yourself for me. | 别为我牺牲自己 |
[32:51] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[32:52] | I have no intention of breaking that promise. | 我不要打破我的承诺 |
[32:56] | Valerie, please? | 瓦莱丽 求你 |
[32:58] | Please, stop. | 停下吧 |
[33:02] | You’re all I have. | 你是我的唯一了 |
[33:03] | Valerie? | 瓦莱丽 |
[33:04] | Valerie, stop the spell. | 瓦莱丽 停止念咒 |
[33:06] | Stop! | 停下 |
[33:10] | Valerie… | 瓦莱丽 |
[33:12] | Valerie? | 瓦莱丽 |
[33:16] | Valerie! | 瓦莱丽 |
[33:30] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[33:34] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:37] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:59] | Hey, wait up. | 等等 |
[34:02] | Ric! | 里克 |
[34:03] | Ric, come on, man, where are you going? | 里克 伙计 你去哪 |
[34:05] | Where I wanted to go all day. | 我这一天都想去的地方 |
[34:06] | Home. | 回家 |
[34:08] | Oh, Ric. | 里克 |
[34:11] | I’m trying here, man. | 我在努力了 |
[34:13] | I am. | 真的 |
[34:14] | I shouldn’t have abandoned you. | 我不该抛弃你的 |
[34:16] | That was a terrible thing to do. | 那是很糟糕 |
[34:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:19] | But just tell me whatever amends I need to make, | 告诉我我需要作出什么样的弥补 |
[34:21] | or whatever bridges I need to build, | 修复哪座我拆的桥 |
[34:24] | and let’s… | 我们 |
[34:26] | let’s get back to the way things were. | 回到以前那样吧 |
[34:29] | Right? | 好吗 |
[34:31] | You want to know why the last three years | 你知道为什么过去这三年 |
[34:32] | have been the happiest of my life? | 是我人生最幸福的三年吗 |
[34:35] | Because I got to start over. | 因为我得以重新开始 |
[34:37] | Because I have two little girls that I absolutely love, | 因为我有两个我十分爱的女儿 |
[34:41] | a job that I actually earned, | 一份我凭实力得到的工作 |
[34:43] | and a fiancée that makes me feel so lucky to be alive. | 一个让我感谢生命的未婚妻 |
[34:47] | And I did all that without you | 这一切都是在没有你 |
[34:49] | barging into my life and screwing things up. | 闯进我的生活 搞砸一切的情况下做到的 |
[34:54] | Damon, no offense, | 达蒙 无意冒犯 |
[34:55] | but I don’t want things to go back to the way they were. | 但我不希望回到从前 |
[35:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:11] | Thanks for being honest. | 多谢你诚实相告 |
[35:28] | Bonnie’s undercover | 邦妮在阿什维尔 |
[35:30] | in a psych ward in Asheville. | 一家精神病院卧底 |
[35:32] | You might have better luck winning her back. | 你或许还能赢回她 |
[35:49] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[35:51] | Better. | 好点了 |
[35:53] | Catching up on your, uh, correspondence? | 在补寄信件吗 |
[35:55] | I was trying to write you a letter. | 我是想给你写封信 |
[35:58] | Like the ones you used to write Caroline | 就像以前 你以为我没发现时 |
[35:59] | when you thought I wasn’t looking. | 给卡罗琳写的信 |
[36:04] | I’m standing right here. | 我就站在这里 |
[36:05] | You don’t have to write me a letter. | 你不用给我写信 |
[36:12] | I heard the fear in your voice. | 我听到了你声音里的恐惧 |
[36:14] | You weren’t afraid of dying. | 你不怕死 |
[36:16] | You were afraid that I was going to die for you. | 你怕我会为你而死 |
[36:22] | Yeah, of course I was. | 是的 当然了 |
[36:24] | You were afraid that it wouldn’t have been worth it. | 你是替我不值 |
[36:28] | Me sacrificing myself for you. | 我为你牺牲自己 |
[36:32] | Because you don’t love me the way I love you. | 因为你不像我爱你那样爱我 |
[36:35] | And the guilt of that sacrifice would eat you alive. | 那样的牺牲 会让你被内疚吞噬 |
[36:38] | – Valerie… – The truth is… | -瓦莱丽 -事实上 |
[36:41] | I’ve never loved anyone the way I love you. | 我从未像爱你那样爱过任何其他人 |
[36:47] | But that’s not true for you. | 但对你来说并非如此 |
[36:51] | And now, by some miracle, | 现在 由于奇迹般的机缘 |
[36:53] | you get the chance to go back | 你有机会回去 |
[36:54] | and make things right with Caroline. | 跟卡罗琳重修旧好 |
[37:00] | I know you never meant to hurt me. | 我知道你不想伤害我 |
[37:03] | I even know that you loved me in your own way. | 我甚至知道你以自己的方式爱着我 |
[37:06] | And maybe if things had been different, | 如果事情不是这样 |
[37:10] | if the world had been kinder to us, | 如果世界能对我们更仁慈些 |
[37:14] | I could’ve been the love of your life, too. | 我或许也能是你的今生挚爱 |
[37:18] | Your small, quiet, human life. | 你渺小 安静的人类一生 |
[37:31] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:32] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[37:35] | I think it will be good for me. | 我觉得对我会有好处 |
[37:38] | To find a new life that’s completely my own. | 找到完全属于我自己的新生活 |
[37:42] | I’ve never had that. | 那我还从未有过 |
[38:09] | I know you don’t always believe this, but… | 我知道你并不总这么认为 但是 |
[38:12] | you deserve to be happy, Stefan. | 你应该拥有幸福 斯特凡 |
[38:18] | Please be happy. | 一定要幸福 |
[38:24] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[39:01] | The hospital left a message with your doctor. | 医院给你的医生留了言 |
[39:03] | Said you had an incident with another patient. | 说你今天跟另一名病人出了事故 |
[39:26] | It’s just a scratch, Doctor. | 就是擦伤 医生 |
[39:29] | But it was all worth it, | 但是值得的 |
[39:30] | because guess who knows why I’m on the Armory’s most wanted list. | 猜猜谁知道军械库为什么要找我 |
[39:32] | Virginia St. John. | 弗吉尼娅·圣约翰 |
[39:34] | Turns out, there’s some kind of vault in the basement | 原来那栋自命不凡的建筑里 |
[39:36] | of that pretentious building. | 有个什么密室 |
[39:37] | Sealed by a Bennett witch. | 被一个贝内特女巫封印了 |
[39:39] | Alex St. John wants me to open it. | 艾莉克斯·圣约翰希望我打开它 |
[39:43] | Now we just have to figure out what’s inside | 现在我们只需要了解里面有什么 |
[39:45] | and the best way to leverage my freedom. | 以及如何以最佳方式为我谋得自由 |
[39:47] | After you check me out of this place | 不过你得先为我办出院 |
[39:48] | and take me out for dinner. | 然后带我去吃饭 |
[39:50] | Because if I have to eat another piece of runny beige casserole, | 如果我还要再吃一点点烂乎乎的炖菜 |
[39:53] | I might actually lose my mind. | 我可能真要疯了 |
[40:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:03] | You can’t take these anymore, love. | 你不能再服这个了 亲爱的 |
[40:05] | I got a lead, not all the answers. | 我只是有了线索 还不是全部答案 |
[40:07] | I still need to stay off the Armory’s radar. | 我还得躲着军械库呢 |
[40:09] | The pills are making you sick. | 药物会让你生病 |
[40:12] | What are you talking about? I feel fine. | 你说什么呢 我觉得挺好 |
[40:17] | I didn’t, I didn’t know, but the Armory was, | 我不知道 但军械库 |
[40:19] | was-was experimenting on Mary Louise. | 在拿玛丽·路易斯做实验 |
[40:24] | They forced these pills down her throat every day | 这三年来 他们一直逼她 |
[40:27] | for the past three years, | 每天服这药 |
[40:28] | and as a result, she became very… | 结果 她病得 |
[40:31] | very ill. | 非常重 |
[40:33] | I thought she blew herself up. | 她不是炸死了自己吗 |
[40:37] | It’s because she knew she was dying. | 因为她知道自己难逃一死 |
[40:41] | I’m-I’m, I’m so… | 我真的 |
[40:43] | sorry. | 好抱歉 |
[40:44] | Uh, I-I thought i was protecting you. | 我以为自己是在保护你 |
[40:46] | I’m gonna die? | 我要死了 |
[40:48] | Is that what you’re trying to tell me? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[40:51] | Because I’ve done it once or twice before, | 因为我以前死过一两次 |
[40:53] | and it’s not all that fun. | 实在不怎么好玩 |
[40:54] | No. I will not let that happen. | 不 我不会允许那种事发生的 |
[40:59] | I will not let you die, Bonnie Bennett. | 我不会让你死的 邦妮·贝内特 |
[41:03] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[41:17] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:38] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[41:44] | I, um… | 我 |
[41:50] | I… | 我 |