| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Damon, no offense, | 达蒙 无意冒犯 | 
| [00:04] | but I don’t want things to go back to the way they were. | 但我不希望回到从前 | 
| [00:06] | I have two little girls that I absolutely love | 我有两个我十分爱的女儿 | 
| [00:09] | and a fiancée that makes me feel so lucky to be alive. | 一个让我感谢生命的未婚妻 | 
| [00:11] | You weren’t even gonna say good-bye. | 你都不打算道别 | 
| [00:13] | I wrote you a letter. | 我给你写了封信 | 
| [00:14] | I’m not okay with you choosing yourself. | 我不接受你选择自己 | 
| [00:16] | And I’m not okay with never seeing you ever again. | 我不接受永远再也见不到你 | 
| [00:20] | Bonnie’s undercover at a psych ward in Asheville. | 邦妮在阿什维尔一家精神病院卧底 | 
| [00:23] | There’s a vault in the basement of the Armory. | 军械库地下室有个密室 | 
| [00:25] | – What’s in the vault? – Something that can’t be let out. | -密室里有什么 -不能被放出来的东西 | 
| [00:28] | I need to know if the effects of those pills can be reversed. | 我需要知道药物的作用是否能够逆转 | 
| [00:30] | The effects of my blood can’t be reversed. | 我血液的作用是无法逆转的 | 
| [00:32] | You know what would be a terrible shame? | 知道怎样就可惜了吗 | 
| [00:34] | Is if that person were a witch. | 如果那人是个女巫 | 
| [00:35] | Say Bonnie Bennett. | 比如邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [00:37] | ‘Cause that would mean you just gave the girl you love | 因为那样你就给你爱的女孩 | 
| [00:40] | a death sentence. | 判了死刑 | 
| [00:41] | I thought I was protecting you. | 我以为自己是在保护你 | 
| [00:42] | I’m gonna die? | 我要死了 | 
| [00:43] | I will not let you die, Bonnie Bennett. | 我不会让你死的 邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [00:46] | Bonnie, | 邦妮 | 
| [00:48] | I… | 我 | 
| [02:25] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [02:26] | Alex told the Armory to bring you in. | 艾莉克斯让军械库抓你回去 | 
| [02:29] | I’m not gonna let them. | 我不会让他们那么做的 | 
| [02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:39] | Thank me when this is over, luv. | 等事情结束了再谢我吧 亲爱的 | 
| [02:52] | Do you feel well enough to travel? | 你的身体可以出行吗 | 
| [02:54] | ‘Cause the minute those anti-magic pills wear off, | 反魔法药物药效一过去 | 
| [02:57] | Alex will be able to track you again. | 艾莉克斯就又能追踪你了 | 
| [02:58] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 | 
| [03:00] | I don’t feel sick at all. | 一点也不难受 | 
| [03:03] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我真闹不明白 | 
| [03:07] | Ah, luv. | 亲爱的 | 
| [03:09] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [03:14] | And I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会这样 | 
| [03:16] | It’s not. | 不是这样 | 
| [03:19] | This is just a… | 这只是 | 
| [03:21] | a series of unfortunate events | 一系列的不幸事件 | 
| [03:23] | leading up to your ultimate salvation. | 而最终你会得救的 | 
| [03:26] | I swear it. | 我发誓 | 
| [03:29] | Do I have to open the door? | 我得去开门吗 | 
| [03:34] | He wants to help. | 他想帮忙 | 
| [03:36] | And if I’m being completely honest, we could use it. | 老实说 我们或许用得上他 | 
| [03:39] | Great. | 真好 | 
| [03:46] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [03:46] | No. You don’t speak to me. | 不 你别跟我说话 | 
| [03:50] | You speak to Enzo. | 跟恩佐说话 | 
| [03:51] | If you have any ideas how to keep me from dying, | 如果你知道要怎么救我的命 | 
| [03:53] | I’m sure he’ll be happy to hear them, | 他肯定乐意听听 | 
| [03:54] | but I don’t want to hear one word from your mouth directed at me. | 但我再不想听你对我说什么 | 
| [03:59] | You lost the right to my attention | 你决定不辞而别时 | 
| [04:00] | when you decided to leave without saying good-bye. | 就失去了让我听你说话的权利 | 
| [04:04] | You’re driving. | 你开车 | 
| [04:07] | He can follow. | 他自己跟着吧 | 
| [04:23] | Look, whatever’s gone wrong, | 听着 不管出了什么事 | 
| [04:24] | I really can’t do another escapade today. | 我今天真心没空再折腾了 | 
| [04:26] | No. No escapades, no scar, no running from Rayna. | 不 不折腾 没有伤疤 不用躲避蕾娜 | 
| [04:30] | And thank you for your help with that, by the way. | 对了 多谢你帮忙 | 
| [04:32] | Not like I had a choice, but… you’re welcome. | 反正我也没得选 不过 不客气 | 
| [04:38] | So, anyway, I was actually hoping to, uh, | 总之 我其实是想 | 
| [04:41] | speak to Caroline. | 跟卡罗琳谈谈 | 
| [04:42] | She’s not here right now. | 她现在不在 | 
| [04:46] | Do you think I could…? | 我可以 | 
| [04:52] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [04:53] | Yeah, sure. Come on. | 当然 进来吧 | 
| [04:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:02] | You know, the odds of us getting through this | 要知道 想要在这整个过程中 | 
| [05:04] | without a single word being spoken… | 都不说话的可能性 | 
| [05:06] | Lots of words can be spoken. | 可以说很多话 | 
| [05:08] | Just don’t want him to speak any to me. | 我只是不想让他对我说话 | 
| [05:12] | I thought we’d gotten past the anger stage. | 我们不是已经过了愤怒的阶段了吗 | 
| [05:14] | We had. | 是过了 | 
| [05:15] | We were blissfully not angry | 我们完全不愤怒了 | 
| [05:17] | because we had blissfully moved on from Damon | 因为我们已经有幸忘记了达蒙 | 
| [05:19] | and his selfish, narcissistic existence, but when someone | 那个自私 自恋的家伙 但当某个 | 
| [05:22] | who you have erased from your mind | 已经被你忘却的人 | 
| [05:23] | has the audacity to show up at your door with flowers, | 胆敢拿着花出现在你的门口 | 
| [05:26] | and not even your favorite flowers… | 而且还不是你最喜欢的花 | 
| [05:29] | …not even your favorite flowers, by the way, | 而且还不是你最喜欢的花 | 
| [05:31] | anger returns, anger floods. | 愤怒就又回来了 淹没你 | 
| [05:34] | I’m flooded. | 我现在被愤怒淹没了 | 
| [05:48] | Well, this is… quaint. | 真古雅 | 
| [05:52] | We’ll be safe here for a few hours. | 我们可以在这里安全地躲几小时 | 
| [05:54] | I’ve kept this place off the grid for years. | 这地方我隐藏了很多年 | 
| [05:57] | Lonely, cramped, like a prison cell. | 荒无人烟 狭小 就像个牢房 | 
| [05:59] | I can see why you like it. | 怪不得你喜欢呢 | 
| [06:00] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [06:02] | He’s welcome to go back to his musty old mansion | 他完全可以回到他那栋发霉的老别墅 | 
| [06:05] | far away from here. | 离这里远远的 | 
| [06:06] | Miss the chance to see this den of iniquity? No. | 错过一睹这罪巢的机会吗 才不要 | 
| [06:15] | Cozy. | 挺舒适啊 | 
| [06:17] | It’s a big step, moving in with someone. | 跟人同居 这是大事啊 | 
| [06:19] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 我们开始吧 | 
| [06:22] | Where are you hiding that pesky little huntress? | 你把那个讨厌的女猎人藏在哪了 | 
| [06:24] | Storm cellar. | 防风窖 | 
| [06:26] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [07:13] | Motus. | [咒语] | 
| [07:18] | Get off! | 放开 | 
| [07:18] | You’re not a prisoner, Bonnie. | 你不是囚犯 邦妮 | 
| [07:21] | I’m trying to keep you safe. | 我是想保护你 | 
| [07:22] | Yeah? You got a funny way of showing it! | 是吗 你的表现方式很有意思 | 
| [07:24] | Secluded cabin? Anti-magic sedatives? | 隐秘的木屋 反魔法镇定剂 | 
| [07:26] | Yeah, it’s to keep you hidden from the Armory. | 是为了让军械库找不到你 | 
| [07:29] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [07:30] | Look, I don’t know why they want you, | 听着 我不知道他们为什么要抓你 | 
| [07:32] | but they want you, and in my experience, | 但他们想抓你 凭我的经验 | 
| [07:34] | when they’re being dodgy about what they want, | 他们如果对想要什么的原因讳莫如深 | 
| [07:36] | it’s because they want it for dodgy purposes. | 都是因为他们的动机不纯 | 
| [07:37] | I thought you worked for them. | 你不是为他们工作吗 | 
| [07:39] | No, my allegiance is to myself. | 不 我只忠于自己 | 
| [07:42] | Simpler that way. | 这样更简单 | 
| [07:45] | What you should want to know is why you’re important to Alex. | 你应该想知道 艾莉克斯为什么想要你 | 
| [07:49] | Now, in exchange for protection, | 作为保护你 | 
| [07:50] | plus complimentary room and board, | 和附赠食宿的交换 | 
| [07:53] | you’re gonna do some research for me, college girl. | 你要替我做调研 大学生 | 
| [07:55] | Sift through these and | 翻阅一下这些 | 
| [07:57] | figure out why the Armory is so desperate to get their hands on you. | 搞清楚军械库为什么那么想抓你 | 
| [08:01] | Can Enzo not read? | 恩佐不识字吗 | 
| [08:04] | While I’m away, keeping up appearances with them, | 我不在期间 要跟他们装样子 | 
| [08:08] | if you take one of these every day, you’ll be safe. | 你每天服一片 就能保证安全 | 
| [08:11] | Hidden from locator spells. | 不会被定位咒发现 | 
| [08:14] | If I don’t? | 否则呢 | 
| [08:15] | I’m sure Alex has a cozy little cell waiting for you. | 艾莉克斯肯定安排了舒服的牢房等着你 | 
| [08:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [08:19] | Maybe I’d rather see you alive than dead. | 或许我宁愿你活着而不是死掉 | 
| [08:23] | Maybe I’m just curious about what the Armory’s plans are. | 或许我就是对军械库的打算很好奇 | 
| [08:26] | Or maybe I’m just showing you common decency. | 或许我只是对你保持礼貌 | 
| [08:29] | I can tell you’re not used to that. | 看得出你对这不太习惯 | 
| [08:34] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:35] | Say I take you up on this protection, for now. | 就算我暂时接受你的保护 | 
| [08:39] | If I stay here… | 如果我留在这儿 | 
| [08:42] | I set the ground rules. | 我要制定规矩 | 
| [08:46] | I expect nothing less. | 当然了 | 
| [09:16] | What the hell’s wrong with her? | 她是怎么了 | 
| [09:18] | Her brain is full of visions. | 她脑子里都是幻象 | 
| [09:21] | She’s still got a mystical connection to all those vampires | 她跟那些逃脱了凤凰石的吸血鬼 | 
| [09:23] | who escaped the Phoenix Stone. | 仍有神秘的联系 | 
| [09:26] | It’s made her a little loony. | 把她搞得疯疯癫癫的 | 
| [09:28] | I’m right in front of you. | 我就在这儿呢 | 
| [09:29] | You don’t have to talk about me in the third person. | 你不用以第三人称谈论我 | 
| [09:31] | All right, all right, | 好吧 | 
| [09:33] | Kooky-pants. | 怪女孩 | 
| [09:35] | We’re here to broker a deal. | 我们是来做交易的 | 
| [09:37] | I already told Enzo I don’t know how to help your friend. | 我已经告诉恩佐 我不知道该怎么帮你朋友了 | 
| [09:39] | Yes, and Enzo’s the kind of guy who’d take no for an answer. | 是的 恩佐是那种能接受拒绝的人 | 
| [09:42] | Me, on the other hand, | 而我呢 | 
| [09:44] | I’m stubborn, I’m willful, I’m bossy. | 我比较固执 任性 霸道 | 
| [09:46] | I usually get what I want. | 我一般想要什么就得得到什么 | 
| [09:48] | So let me ask you this. | 我问你 | 
| [09:50] | What if you had a little help | 如果有人帮你 | 
| [09:51] | brooming out those runaway prisoners? | 把逃跑囚犯清理掉呢 | 
| [09:53] | A hit squad, if you will, hmm? | 可以说是刺杀小队 | 
| [09:55] | I’m listening. | 继续说 | 
| [09:56] | Well, me and my pal Enzo here would be | 我和我朋友恩佐 | 
| [10:00] | happy to wipe out anyone off your list | 乐意帮你铲除名单上的人 | 
| [10:02] | in exchange for a teensy-weensy favor. | 以换你帮个小小的忙 | 
| [10:04] | And what might that be? | 什么忙 | 
| [10:05] | Oh, basically… | 简单说 | 
| [10:08] | we want you to die. | 我想要你死 | 
| [10:11] | Not my definition of “favor.” | 我可不这么定义”帮忙” | 
| [10:13] | Enzo, tell the lady why this is such an amazing trade. | 恩佐 跟她说说这买卖为什么划算 | 
| [10:17] | You’re on your last mortal life. | 你在使用最后一条有限寿命 | 
| [10:19] | I’m aware. | 我知道 | 
| [10:20] | Now what we’d like to do is to take that shamanic life and | 我们想把这条萨满巫师的命 | 
| [10:24] | transfer it to Bonnie. | 转移给邦妮 | 
| [10:26] | We think it will heal her. | 我们觉得这能治好她 | 
| [10:28] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 | 
| [10:30] | Bonnie thinks it will work. | 邦妮认为这能成功 | 
| [10:31] | She’s very well-read on this stuff. | 她对这些东西了解很多 | 
| [10:33] | If I give up my link to the Everlasting, I’ll die. | 如果我放弃与永生者的联系 我会死的 | 
| [10:36] | Yep. But if you don’t, I’ll kill the Everlasting, | 是啊 但如果你不放弃 我就杀了永生者 | 
| [10:38] | and you’ll die anyway. | 你还是会死 | 
| [10:39] | Look, at least this way you get to be a Good Samaritan. | 至少你这样还能做件好事 | 
| [10:42] | – Is this really your best sales pitch? – All right, | -这真的就是你的最佳推销了吗 -好了 | 
| [10:44] | ignore him. He’s the bad cop, I’m the good cop. | 别理他 他是白脸 我是红脸 | 
| [10:46] | Here’s what I’ve got to offer. | 以下是我的条件 | 
| [10:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:51] | You’ve been chasing vampires every day of your eight lives. | 你八条命的每一天都用来追踪吸血鬼 | 
| [10:56] | Every day. | 每一天 | 
| [10:57] | Then a couple of renegade heretics went and blew up the Phoenix Stone, | 然后一对儿叛逆的异教徒炸了凤凰石 | 
| [11:01] | and now a bunch of its prisoners are out in the wind again. | 现在一堆凤凰石的囚徒又逃脱了 | 
| [11:04] | So for the rest of your remaining days, you will have to | 所以你的余生都得用来 | 
| [11:07] | chase those vampires to the ends of the Earth | 追杀这些吸血鬼到海角天涯 | 
| [11:09] | until you’re too old and too weak, | 直到你太老 太虚弱 动不了了 | 
| [11:11] | and, you know what, you’ll probably die before you can finish the task | 而且 你可能到死都无法完成 | 
| [11:14] | you’ve been compelled by destiny to complete. | 你被命运钦定要实现的任务 | 
| [11:17] | Or you can let us do your dirty work over the next few days, | 或者 你可以让我们接下来几天替你出手 | 
| [11:20] | and you can die with quiet in your mind, | 你就能安然死去 | 
| [11:23] | peace, and a smile on your face. | 获得安宁 面含微笑 | 
| [11:28] | Prove it. | 拿出证明 | 
| [11:30] | Prove what? | 证明什么 | 
| [11:31] | Prove that you can kill the ones on my list in progress. | 证明你可以杀掉我在写的名单上的吸血鬼 | 
| [11:34] | Clear them from my head. | 把他们赶出我的脑袋 | 
| [11:36] | When I can think better, | 如果我能更好的思考 | 
| [11:37] | I’ll consider your deal. | 我就考虑你的交易 | 
| [11:40] | Great. Give me the list. | 好啊 给我名单 | 
| [11:49] | You couldn’t, uh, | 你就不能 | 
| [11:50] | maybe use one of those psychic connections | 利用精神连接 | 
| [11:52] | to conjure up a Google map or anything, huh? | 整份谷歌地图什么的吗 | 
| [11:54] | The way I see it, those pills you’ve been using on Bonnie | 依我看 你给邦妮的药物会在 | 
| [11:57] | will wear off in the next 48 hours, | 接下来48小时内失效 | 
| [11:59] | and the Armory will come calling for her. | 军械库到时就会找上门来了 | 
| [12:01] | That’s if the withdrawal doesn’t escalate her illness. | 如果戒断不会使她病情加重的话 | 
| [12:04] | And those vampires could be anywhere. | 那些吸血鬼可能在任何地方 | 
| [12:08] | You’d better get started. | 你们赶紧开始吧 | 
| [12:21] | Look. | 看啊 | 
| [12:23] | The girls are growing up so fast. | 她们长得好快 | 
| [12:25] | They look like footballs in pumpkin costumes. | 他们像穿着南瓜衣的橄榄球 | 
| [12:31] | What have you got there? | 那是什么 | 
| [12:32] | Blueprints of the Armory’s underground levels. | 军械库地下层的蓝图 | 
| [12:35] | You ever been down there? | 你下去过吗 | 
| [12:37] | No, actually. | 没有 | 
| [12:39] | Uh, Alex said they were all sealed off. | 艾莉克斯说那里都封上了 | 
| [12:41] | I wonder what’s down there. | 不知下面有什么 | 
| [12:43] | The Armory collects things, right? | 军械库收集东西吧 | 
| [12:45] | Every museum has an archive | 每座博物馆都有个档案馆 | 
| [12:46] | where they keep the really good stuff. | 里面放着真正的宝贝 | 
| [12:48] | What sort of good stuff? | 什么样的宝贝 | 
| [12:49] | I don’t know. Unique things. | 不知道 独特的东西 | 
| [12:51] | One-of-a-kind things. The outliers of a collection. | 独一无二 特别的藏品 | 
| [12:54] | Outliers? | 特别 | 
| [12:56] | I mean, maybe that’s why they wanted Elena. | 或许这才是他们想要埃琳娜的原因 | 
| [12:58] | A doppelganger. | 二重身 | 
| [13:00] | And Rayna Cruz. | 还有蕾娜·科鲁兹 | 
| [13:01] | A shamanic huntress with multiple lives. | 多命萨满女猎人 | 
| [13:04] | And me. | 还有我 | 
| [13:05] | A terrible guitar player. | 糟糕的吉他手 | 
| [13:13] | You still haven’t burned this bloody letter? | 你还没烧掉这封信啊 | 
| [13:16] | Every day I mean to, and every day I decide not to. | 我每天都想烧 然后又决定不烧 | 
| [13:22] | You know, he left me, too. | 他也抛下了我 | 
| [13:24] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [13:26] | We were best mates, | 我们曾是好哥们 | 
| [13:27] | side by side in Augustine cells for five years, | 在八月会的监牢里一起待了五年 | 
| [13:30] | each other’s only friend. | 是彼此唯一的朋友 | 
| [13:33] | We gave each other hope. | 我们给彼此希望 | 
| [13:35] | And then, one day, | 然后 有一天 | 
| [13:36] | instead of implementing an escape plan we formulated together, | 他没有执行我们一起制定的逃跑计划 | 
| [13:39] | he left me in a burning cage to die. | 而是留我在笼子里烧死 | 
| [13:41] | So… | 所以 | 
| [13:43] | believe me when I tell you that I know how you feel. | 相信我 我理解你的感受 | 
| [13:48] | And, look, let me just spare you the 50 years of mental anguish. | 听着 我替你省了50年的精神折磨吧 | 
| [13:52] | It’s not you, it’s him. | 不怪你 是他 | 
| [13:53] | It’s just who Damon is. | 达蒙就是这种人 | 
| [13:55] | So stop wasting your time | 别再浪费时间 | 
| [13:58] | trying to figure out if it’s something you did. | 想搞清楚是不是你做错了什么 | 
| [14:02] | Someone like you, | 你这样的人 | 
| [14:05] | with all that fire and passion and… | 那么激情澎湃 | 
| [14:07] | loyalty, | 忠诚 | 
| [14:10] | you deserve much, much better than that. | 你不该受到那样的待遇 | 
| [14:18] | Care and the girls left in a hurry. | 卡罗和孩子急匆匆地离开了 | 
| [14:20] | Trying to stay under the radar | 想躲避风头 | 
| [14:21] | till this Rayna thing blows over. | 直到蕾娜的事解决 | 
| [14:23] | No, no, it’s, uh… it’s nice. | 不不 这里挺好 | 
| [14:25] | Yeah, thanks. You’d be amazed what you can accomplish | 谢谢 你会想不到如果你的未婚妻 | 
| [14:28] | when your fiancée can compel an interior designer | 能控制一名内部装潢师和整个业主协会 | 
| [14:30] | and an entire homeowners’ association. | 会得到多么好的结果 | 
| [14:34] | Thought you were, uh, out of the game. | 你不是不干这个了吗 | 
| [14:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [14:37] | Well, the… supernatural world. | 超自然世界 | 
| [14:40] | Oh, yeah, we are. | 我们是不干了 | 
| [14:41] | But have you ever dealt with a homeowners’ association? | 但你跟业主协会打过交道吗 | 
| [14:44] | No, no. Can’t say that I have. | 没有 我是没有 | 
| [14:51] | Uh, look, uh, I’d offer you something, | 那个 我也想给你点喝的吃的 | 
| [14:53] | but I haven’t been to the store in a while, | 但我挺久没去商店了 | 
| [14:54] | so unless you want a juice box or some string cheese, | 除非你想喝果汁 吃奶酪条 | 
| [14:57] | I suggest we go somewhere else. | 我们还是去别处吧 | 
| [15:01] | I could probably use something stronger. | 我可能需要更有劲的东西 | 
| [15:07] | Ground control to Rayna Cruz. | 地面控制呼叫蕾娜·科鲁兹 | 
| [15:10] | What’s our mission? | 我们的任务是什么 | 
| [15:11] | I’m sending you back towards Texas, | 我要让你们回德克萨斯州 | 
| [15:13] | where the hellstone got destroyed. | 地狱石是在那里被毁 | 
| [15:15] | Think of that as the… center of the blast. | 把那里当做爆炸中心 | 
| [15:19] | Vampire souls scattered out in all directions, | 吸血鬼灵魂向各个方向散落 | 
| [15:21] | landing every which way. | 不一定落在什么地方 | 
| [15:23] | I can see the places they go | 我可以看到他们去的地方 | 
| [15:25] | and the people they kill, | 他们杀的人 | 
| [15:27] | things they see with their eyes. | 他们所看到的东西 | 
| [15:33] | Your next target is in Richmond. | 你们的下个目标在里士满 | 
| [15:36] | Inside a bright, clean room. | 在一间明亮干净的房间里 | 
| [15:38] | Oh, yeah. I know exactly where that is. | 嗯 我知道那是哪里 | 
| [15:40] | Please tell us you’re gonna give us more clues than that. | 拜托告诉我们你能给出更多的线索 | 
| [15:43] | You will, as they come to me. | 如果我看到 会告诉你们的 | 
| [15:44] | I… I know it’s not a lot to go on, | 我知道线索不多 | 
| [15:48] | but I’m hoping we can put together enough | 但我希望我们能拼凑到足够线索 | 
| [15:50] | so that you guys can prove your effectiveness. | 好让你们证明自己的能力 | 
| [15:54] | You guys hearing this? | 你们听到了吗 | 
| [15:56] | Sorry, I’m just having a lot of difficulty | 抱歉 我实在不好 | 
| [15:58] | wrapping my head around this new… | 接受你这副新的 | 
| [16:00] | cooperative team leader version of you. | 配合的团队领袖的样子 | 
| [16:04] | You’ve always hated us. | 你一向讨厌我们 | 
| [16:05] | Yeah, but I’m tired, you know? | 是啊 但我累了 | 
| [16:08] | Multiple lifetimes-tired. | 好几条命那么累 | 
| [16:10] | You realize that in over 100 years on this planet, | 你知道我活了一百余年 | 
| [16:13] | I’ve never had even one day off. | 连一天假都没休过 | 
| [16:17] | I just want a day | 我只想要一天 | 
| [16:18] | without vampires. | 不跟吸血鬼打交道 | 
| [16:21] | One free day where I can… | 自由一天 我能 | 
| [16:23] | feel the sun on my face, eat a cheeseburger, | 走在太阳下 吃个奶酪汉堡 | 
| [16:27] | watch the ocean. | 看海 | 
| [16:30] | Enjoy a few simple pleasures, for once. | 享受简单的乐趣 就这一次 | 
| [16:36] | And then go to sleep. | 然后沉睡 | 
| [16:38] | Tell you what, why don’t we circle back to the situation at hand. | 这样吧 我们继续说目前的情况 | 
| [16:41] | Where are you sending us next? | 你接下来要我们去哪 | 
| [16:47] | I’m seeing a lot of teeth. | 我看到了很多牙 | 
| [16:56] | I hope word of this doesn’t get out. | 希望这事不会传出去 | 
| [17:02] | People already hate going to the dentist. | 大家已经很讨厌看牙医了 | 
| [17:25] | His heart’s not in his ankle, Bonnie. | 他的心脏不在脚踝处 邦妮 | 
| [17:27] | Shut up. This thing has a kick. | 闭嘴 这东西后座力不小 | 
| [17:32] | Now. | 动手 | 
| [17:47] | Uh, that wasn’t so hard. | 不难嘛 | 
| [18:09] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [18:10] | It’s New Year’s Eve. | 今天是新年前夜 | 
| [18:13] | Get up. We’re having dinner. | 起来 我们要吃饭了 | 
| [18:16] | Oh, and for the love of God, | 看在上帝的分上 | 
| [18:17] | please put on something besides these abhorrent sweatpants. | 拜托换掉这身难看的运动裤 穿点别的 | 
| [18:21] | What do you care about my sweatpants? | 你在意我的运动裤干嘛 | 
| [18:24] | I’m instituting a dress code. | 我要推行服装要求 | 
| [18:26] | For the holiday. | 节日要求 | 
| [18:31] | This is the best I could do… | 我只能找到这件了 | 
| [18:37] | I thought you deserved a proper celebration. | 我觉得你该好好庆祝一番 | 
| [18:54] | If you would’ve told me a year ago | 如果你一年前告诉我 | 
| [18:56] | we would be spending New Year’s Eve together, | 我们会一起共度新年前夜 | 
| [18:58] | I would have called you crazy. | 我会说你疯了 | 
| [19:00] | Well, you’ve called me far worse than that in the past. | 你以前还对我说过更糟的呢 | 
| [19:04] | So I was thinking about your cousin. | 我在想你的堂亲 | 
| [19:07] | Whatever you want to call her– Alex. | 艾莉克斯 还是什么的 | 
| [19:10] | How you said she never wanted to discuss her siblings. | 你说她一直不愿谈论她的兄弟姐妹 | 
| [19:13] | But her sister Virginia’s journal talks about how close they were. | 但她妹妹弗吉尼娅在日记里提到他们曾很亲 | 
| [19:16] | What else does Virginia say? | 弗吉尼娅还说了什么 | 
| [19:18] | Kind of off-balance. | 有点疯疯癫癫的 | 
| [19:22] | Seems to hate everything your family stands for. | 她似乎讨厌你们家族所代表的一切 | 
| [19:25] | Well, at least she knows what that is. | 至少她还了解他们代表了什么 | 
| [19:27] | I’m still trying to figure it out. | 我还在努力搞清楚呢 | 
| [19:29] | Why do you care? | 你为什么在乎 | 
| [19:33] | They abandoned you. | 他们抛弃了你 | 
| [19:35] | Left you at a workhouse. | 送你去济贫院 | 
| [19:38] | You have two parents, right? | 你有父母吧 | 
| [19:40] | Oh, sorry. Um, had. | 抱歉 现在没有了 | 
| [19:42] | I know your dad died. | 我知道你父亲死了 | 
| [19:44] | I had none. | 我没有亲人 | 
| [19:47] | Curiosity about what they stand for | 我好奇他们的立场 | 
| [19:49] | is what keeps me from hating them for leaving me. | 这让我不去恨他们的抛弃 | 
| [19:54] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:55] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [19:56] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 | 
| [19:58] | Just, after all this time, | 就是 这么久了 | 
| [20:01] | I think I’m finally starting to understand you. | 我觉得我终于开始理解你了 | 
| [20:17] | May I have this dance? | 可以邀你跳支舞吗 | 
| [20:19] | Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [20:27] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [20:34] | So, when I was reading the journal… | 我读日记时 | 
| [20:36] | Enough research for one day. | 今天调研够了 | 
| [20:38] | It’s all I have to occupy me. | 我只有这个可做 | 
| [20:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [20:42] | All? | 就这个 | 
| [20:43] | Not all. | 还有别的 | 
| [20:45] | Not counting guitar practice. | 练习吉他 | 
| [20:46] | Eh, getting better. | 技艺渐佳了 | 
| [20:49] | And the fire-building. | 还有生火 | 
| [20:50] | You are nearly an expert. | 你几乎是专家了 | 
| [20:52] | And now this. | 还有这个 | 
| [20:54] | Old people dancing. | 老年舞蹈 | 
| [20:56] | Quite… so. | 没错 | 
| [21:23] | As lovely as this evening has been, I really must get going. | 今晚虽然很美好 但我得走了 | 
| [21:27] | It’s not even midnight yet. | 还没到午夜呢 | 
| [21:29] | But I’ve already stayed too long. | 我已经待太久了 | 
| [21:32] | If I don’t show up, Alex will wonder where I am. | 如果我不回去 艾莉克斯会起疑的 | 
| [21:34] | Forgot. | 忘了 | 
| [21:36] | Being a double agent must be a full-time job. | 做双面间谍是个全职工作啊 | 
| [21:50] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 | 
| [22:09] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 | 
| [22:12] | Order up. | 上菜了 | 
| [22:17] | You’re not gonna answer that? | 你不接吗 | 
| [22:18] | Damon and I are on a bit of a time-out. | 达蒙和我现在不说话 | 
| [22:21] | Really? And after all that trouble | 是吗 他为了把那个疯子 | 
| [22:23] | he went through to get that psychopath out of your body. | 从你身体里赶出去费了那么大事呢 | 
| [22:25] | Well, he’s half the reason that psychopath | 那个疯子会占据我的身体 | 
| [22:27] | was in my body in the first place. | 一半是拜他所赐 | 
| [22:30] | These last few days have been a painful reminder | 这几天痛苦地提醒了我 | 
| [22:32] | of the complicated nature of our relationship. | 我们关系的复杂性 | 
| [22:36] | Okay, Stefan. | 好了 斯特凡 | 
| [22:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [22:41] | Three years ago, you told Caroline | 三年前 你告诉卡罗琳 | 
| [22:42] | you’d be with her when things were safe. | 等安全了 你就会来找她 | 
| [22:45] | Rayna got locked up… and you never showed. | 蕾娜被关起来了 你还是没回来 | 
| [22:49] | Well, that’s not exactly how it went down. | 事情并不是那样的 | 
| [22:52] | Well, that’s how it went down for Caroline. | 对于卡罗琳来说就是这样 | 
| [22:55] | There’s more to the story. | 没那么简单 | 
| [22:57] | Nothing you felt like sharing? | 不想说说吗 | 
| [22:59] | Not at the time, no. | 当时不想 | 
| [23:01] | But now… now you’re ready. | 但现在 你准备好了 | 
| [23:04] | Right. That’s why you’re here. | 是啊 这就是你来的原因 | 
| [23:06] | I mean, forget you couldn’t manage even a postcard | 且不说你这三年来 | 
| [23:08] | these last three years, | 连张明信片都不寄 | 
| [23:09] | but now that she’s built a new life, | 但现在她有了新的生活 | 
| [23:11] | there’s a wedding on the books, | 准备结婚了 | 
| [23:12] | and you’re just popping in to share your side of the story. | 你突然跑来 要说出你的故事 | 
| [23:15] | Look, I made a choice back then, | 我当时做出了抉择 | 
| [23:17] | and I think that she deserves to know what and why. | 我觉得她有权知道那个抉择和为什么 | 
| [23:22] | Wow, that’s… | 真是 | 
| [23:23] | really nice of you, Stefan, you know? | 多谢你了 斯特凡 | 
| [23:26] | Because I think she deserved to know the what and why, | 因为我觉得她是有权知道抉择和为什么 | 
| [23:30] | you know, before you stopped calling. | 但是是在你不再联络之前 | 
| [23:32] | It broke her heart. | 那伤透了她的心 | 
| [23:35] | Will you just answer the damn phone, please? | 你能不能接电话 | 
| [23:38] | What? | 干什么 | 
| [23:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [23:41] | I’m trying to pick up the pieces of my broken life, | 我在努力重拾我破碎的生活 | 
| [23:44] | and something tells me you’re about to disrupt that. | 而我觉得你就要打断我了 | 
| [23:46] | Gold-star guess, brother. | 猜得很准 弟弟 | 
| [23:48] | Listen, I need some well-armed backup. | 听着 我需要全副武装的后援 | 
| [23:50] | Any chance you can get your hands on a vamp arsenal? | 你能不能找到吸血鬼兵器库 | 
| [23:54] | Probably. Why? | 可能吧 干什么 | 
| [23:56] | Long story. It involves Rayna | 说来话长 跟蕾娜 | 
| [23:58] | and some pretty nasty Phoenix Stone vamps and, uh… | 和很疯狂的凤凰石吸血鬼有关 | 
| [24:03] | I’m trying to save someone who hates me. | 我在努力救一个讨厌我的人 | 
| [24:05] | Which one? There are so many. | 哪个 有好多呢 | 
| [24:08] | Bonnie’s in trouble, Stefan. | 邦妮有麻烦了 斯特凡 | 
| [24:11] | Now, I know you don’t owe me anything, | 我知道你不欠我什么 | 
| [24:12] | but I really need the help. | 但我真的需要帮助 | 
| [24:19] | I’m with Ric. Just tell us what we can do. | 我跟里克在一起 告诉我们该做什么 | 
| [24:48] | Fore. | 让开 | 
| [25:14] | This Bonnie and Clyde and Clyde routine | 这邦妮 克莱德 克莱德的套路 | 
| [25:16] | is starting to improve your aim. | 让你的准头越来越好了啊 | 
| [25:18] | I just picture your face as the target. | 我把你的脸想象成了靶子 | 
| [25:36] | Been looking for you, cousin. | 到处找你呢 堂亲 | 
| [25:38] | I’m flattered. | 受宠若惊 | 
| [25:39] | Not too hard to find you, | 找你并不难 | 
| [25:41] | seeing as you’ve left a trail of vampire corpses | 毕竟你在东南地区留下了一堆 | 
| [25:43] | across the southeast. | 吸血鬼尸体 | 
| [25:45] | Before you think about hurting me, | 你别打我的主意 | 
| [25:48] | my team knows where I am. | 我的人知道我在哪 | 
| [25:50] | One text from me, and they’ll storm the entire building. | 我一条短信 他们就会冲上来 | 
| [25:53] | Somehow I don’t think you want that. | 我觉得你不会希望那样 | 
| [25:55] | Well, it makes no difference to me. I’m in here alone. | 无所谓 我一个人来的 | 
| [25:58] | Doing what? | 来做什么 | 
| [26:00] | Shopping for chairs, of course. | 当然是买椅子啊 | 
| [26:02] | You can’t keep hiding her from me. | 你不能一直把她藏起来 | 
| [26:05] | I don’t control Bonnie’s movements. | 我不能控制邦妮去哪 | 
| [26:08] | So, it was her idea to go undercover at the psychiatric ward? | 那么去精神病院卧底是她的主意吗 | 
| [26:13] | There was an incident at my sister’s hospital yesterday. | 我妹妹的医院昨天出了事故 | 
| [26:17] | I was notified with all the details. | 我得到了详尽的通知 | 
| [26:19] | Virginia often has violent episodes. | 弗吉尼娅经常爆发暴力 | 
| [26:21] | That’s why I had her committed. | 所以我才让她入院了 | 
| [26:24] | After she killed Lucy Bennett. | 在她杀了露西·贝内特之后 | 
| [26:28] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [26:29] | Why on earth would I know that? | 我为什么会知道那个 | 
| [26:32] | Four years ago, Virginia forced Lucy to seal a vault | 四年前 弗吉尼娅逼露西用魔法封上了 | 
| [26:35] | in the Armory with magic. | 军械库的一间密室 | 
| [26:38] | Only problem was our other sister Yvette | 问题是 我们的另一位姐妹伊薇特 | 
| [26:40] | was still inside when they closed it. | 被关在了里面 | 
| [26:43] | I need to get her out. | 我必须救她出来 | 
| [26:45] | Bonnie can help me do that. | 邦妮可以帮我 | 
| [26:47] | I… Sorry, I don’t mean to be callous, | 抱歉 我不想显得无情 | 
| [26:49] | but unless that vault has a well-stocked kitchen, | 但除非密室里有补给充足的厨房 | 
| [26:53] | I’m afraid your sister has died of starvation. | 你的妹妹恐怕早就饿死了吧 | 
| [26:56] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [26:58] | Something has kept her alive in there. | 有什么东西一直保住了她的命 | 
| [27:02] | I can hear her voice calling to me for help. | 我可以听到她哭喊向我求救 | 
| [27:07] | It’s my fault that she’s suffering. | 她的痛苦是我的错 | 
| [27:11] | I know you understand that kind of guilt. | 我知道你理解那种负罪感 | 
| [27:13] | I am sure that you did not come here | 你来肯定不是跟我 | 
| [27:14] | so we could discuss our feelings. | 讨论感情问题的 | 
| [27:17] | Your situation is untenable. | 你面临的情况很微妙 | 
| [27:20] | You care for a girl that probably doesn’t have long to live. | 你在乎一个命不久矣的女孩 | 
| [27:24] | I need that girl to perform a simple spell | 我需要那个女孩施一个简单的咒语 | 
| [27:26] | so I can put our family back together. | 这样我才能让我们的家庭团圆 | 
| [27:31] | I feel like you and I | 我觉得你和我 | 
| [27:32] | could solve each other’s problems, Lorenzo. | 可以解决彼此的问题 洛恩佐 | 
| [27:35] | Bring me Bonnie Bennett, | 把邦妮·贝内特带来给我 | 
| [27:38] | and I will do everything I can to save her life. | 我会尽力救她的命 | 
| [27:45] | Enzo’s a big boy. He can take care of himself. | 恩佐是个大人了 他能照顾好自己 | 
| [27:47] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想跟你说话 | 
| [27:49] | Look, Bonnie, had Alex seen you, | 听着 邦妮 如果艾莉克斯看到了你 | 
| [27:51] | she would have called in her SWAT team | 她就会叫来她的特警小队 | 
| [27:53] | and all this would have been for nothing. | 这一切就都白费了 | 
| [27:55] | We had to jet. | 我们只能离开 | 
| [27:55] | I’m tired, Damon. | 我累了 达蒙 | 
| [27:58] | And I don’t feel good and I’m worried about Enzo, | 我不舒服 而且还担心恩佐 | 
| [28:00] | so stop trying so hard, okay? | 别那么刻意了 好吗 | 
| [28:06] | Please tell me you’re all right. | 拜托告诉我你没事 | 
| [28:07] | Don’t worry about me, luv. | 别担心我 亲爱的 | 
| [28:09] | Our cousin Alex only wanted to have a chat, | 艾莉克斯堂亲只是想谈谈 | 
| [28:11] | and then she let me go. | 然后就放我走了 | 
| [28:12] | That’s not sketchy at all. | 这完全不可疑 | 
| [28:14] | Agreed. | 是啊 | 
| [28:15] | Is she still looking for me? | 她还在找我吗 | 
| [28:16] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [28:17] | Yeah, she’s still banging on about this vault | 她还在说那个密室 | 
| [28:20] | and how we should both work together. | 说什么我们该合作 | 
| [28:22] | You know, I actually think she’s being sincere. | 我倒是觉得她是真心的 | 
| [28:25] | And here I thought your new boyfriend | 我还以为你的新男友 | 
| [28:27] | was actually smarter than your last one. | 比你前任聪明呢 | 
| [28:29] | We don’t trust her, Damon. | 我们不信任她 达蒙 | 
| [28:30] | No, | 不 | 
| [28:31] | not for a second. | 绝对不信 | 
| [28:34] | She’s closing in. | 她要找到你了 | 
| [28:36] | So, look, after I wrestle myself a car, | 听着 我会给自己弄辆车 | 
| [28:38] | I’ll meet back up with you | 稍后跟你碰头 | 
| [28:39] | and we’ll get back to Rayna’s list, all right? | 我们继续杀蕾娜的名单 好吗 | 
| [28:45] | Hello? You still there? | 喂 还在听吗 | 
| [28:48] | Yeah. Just one problem. | 嗯 就是有个问题 | 
| [28:51] | From what you know about the sickness, | 就你对病症的了解 | 
| [28:52] | how much time do I have left after the, uh, | 我出现第一块伤疤后还有 | 
| [28:56] | first scab appears? | 多少时间 | 
| [29:00] | A week, maybe less. | 一周 可能更短 | 
| [29:49] | I only heard two dogs howling at the noise. | 我只听到两只狗对着那噪音吠 | 
| [29:51] | Hilarious, as always. | 还是那么搞笑 | 
| [29:55] | You stayed away long enough. | 你离开了挺久 | 
| [29:56] | Yeah. Been busy at work. | 是啊 一直忙着工作 | 
| [29:59] | Have me traveling more than I hoped. | 他们老让我出差 | 
| [30:04] | I trust your other pastimes | 你其他的消遣 | 
| [30:05] | have borne more results than your guitar? | 比练吉他更有成效吧 | 
| [30:08] | Well, the fireplace is burning perfectly. | 壁炉不是烧得很好 | 
| [30:12] | And I found something in Virginia’s diary. | 而且我在弗吉尼娅的日记里有发现 | 
| [30:15] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [30:17] | She knew my cousin, Lucy Bennett. | 她认识我堂亲 露西·贝内特 | 
| [30:24] | It’s a bill from a psychiatric hospital | 这是一家精神病院的账单 | 
| [30:27] | in Asheville, North Carolina. | 在北卡罗来纳 阿什维尔 | 
| [30:29] | Virginia’s been a patient there for the past three years. | 弗吉尼娅这三年来一直住在那里 | 
| [30:34] | She might have an idea about why the Bennett bloodline | 她可能知道艾莉克斯为什么那么 | 
| [30:36] | is so important to Alex. | 在意贝内特血脉 | 
| [30:40] | Color me impressed. | 厉害 | 
| [30:42] | New year, new me. | 新年 新的我 | 
| [30:44] | A new mastery over an instrument. | 新乐器大师 | 
| [30:49] | No? | 不是吗 | 
| [30:50] | Let me show you. | 我教教你 | 
| [30:51] | I was doing it. | 我弹得挺好的 | 
| [30:53] | Not really. Here. | 才没有 来 | 
| [30:55] | This is it. | 这样 | 
| [30:56] | – Okay. – You want to loosen up your hands. | -好 -你的手得放松 | 
| [30:58] | In there. | 这里 | 
| [31:01] | And strum. | 扫弦 | 
| [31:04] | Yeah, now back to the one chord. | 嗯 回到那根弦 | 
| [31:08] | Right. There you go. | 嗯 就这样 | 
| [31:12] | That’s it. | 对了 | 
| [32:05] | You wanted to get out of the house. | 是你想出来的 | 
| [32:07] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别闹了 | 
| [32:08] | Come now, surely this qualifies as a date, | 得了 这绝对算得上是约会了吧 | 
| [32:14] | Nice try. | 想得美 | 
| [32:15] | – Yeah? – Talk to me. | -喂 -说话 | 
| [32:17] | About anything, please. | 说什么都行 | 
| [32:19] | I need new pictures in my head. | 我需要换点东西去想 | 
| [32:21] | Trees. Sky. | 树木 天空 | 
| [32:22] | Vervain grenades. | 马鞭草手雷 | 
| [32:24] | Much better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 | 
| [32:26] | How’s Bonnie doing? | 邦妮怎么样了 | 
| [32:27] | Not as well as she’s pretending to be. | 不像她装得那么好 | 
| [32:30] | How’s Ric holding up? | 里克怎么样了 | 
| [32:31] | He’s circling around the next campsite | 他在环绕下个宿营地 | 
| [32:33] | to lay cover fire on any egress routes. | 烧掉可能的去路 | 
| [32:36] | I don’t know. His words, not mine. | 我也不懂 他的原话 | 
| [32:37] | So he’s having fun. | 他玩得正开心喽 | 
| [32:39] | He’s only tolerating me | 他容忍我 | 
| [32:40] | because we’re doing this for Bonnie. | 是因为我们这么做是为了邦妮 | 
| [32:41] | And if this is how Ric feels, | 如果里克都这么觉得 | 
| [32:42] | imagine how much worse it’s gonna be with Caroline. | 想象下卡罗琳的感觉得有多糟 | 
| [32:45] | Lighten up. Anything’s possible. | 开心点 一切皆有可能 | 
| [32:46] | I mean, look, take me and Bon-Bon, for instance. | 比如我和邦邦 | 
| [32:49] | Getting better every day. | 关系每天都在好转 | 
| [32:53] | Whoa, I got to jump. | 我得挂了 | 
| [32:54] | Rayna’s got a bead on our nasty little runaways. | 蕾娜找到了下一个讨厌的逃犯 | 
| [32:57] | It’s go time. | 该行动了 | 
| [33:03] | Let’s get ‘Er done. | 赶紧的吧 | 
| [33:11] | Lorenzo, don’t. | 洛恩佐 别 | 
| [33:13] | I’m a friend. | 我是你的朋友 | 
| [33:15] | Sorry. I don’t know you. | 抱歉 我不认识你 | 
| [33:16] | Of course you don’t recognize me in this body. | 我这具身体你当然不认得 | 
| [33:19] | It’s me– Beau. | 是我 博尔 | 
| [33:22] | Beau the heretic? | 异教徒博尔 | 
| [33:24] | Small world. | 世界真小 | 
| [33:26] | Well, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [33:27] | And good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [33:28] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 | 
| [33:30] | He’s on the list, Bonnie. | 他在名单上 邦妮 | 
| [33:31] | It’s not up for debate. | 这没得商量 | 
| [33:33] | He helped save Caroline’s life. | 他救了卡罗琳的命 | 
| [33:35] | And her kids. | 还有她的孩子 | 
| [33:36] | I’m not gonna let you murder him. | 我不会让你杀了他 | 
| [33:38] | Oh, come on. Really? | 拜托 不是吧 | 
| [33:43] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. Take a walk. | 等等 去走走 | 
| [33:45] | Get a half-caf soy… | 喝杯半咖啡因豆奶… | 
| [33:47] | And you still don’t even know my drink. | 你还是不知道我喜欢喝什么 | 
| [33:48] | And by the time you get back, | 等你回来时 | 
| [33:50] | Old Yeller will already be taken out to the barn. | 老黄狗就已经被送去谷仓了 | 
| [33:52] | This is so like you. | 你就是这样 | 
| [33:55] | Which part? | 哪部分 | 
| [33:56] | Classic analogies? | 经典比喻吗 | 
| [34:04] | Or that I don’t ask permission to do what needs to be done? | 还是我该做什么从不犹豫 | 
| [34:19] | What if Bleeding Heart Bonnie doesn’t want to take out the next one? | 如果好心邦妮不肯杀下一个怎么办 | 
| [34:22] | Well, this sounds like the beginning of an accusation. | 听上去像是要指责什么 | 
| [34:24] | In case you forgot, | 提醒你一下 | 
| [34:25] | sparing Beau would’ve been a huge deal breaker. | 如果放了博尔 交易就别指望了 | 
| [34:27] | Well, it’s a good thing you took care of him, then. | 那幸好你解决了他 | 
| [34:29] | That’s what I do. | 我就是这样 | 
| [34:30] | I take care of things. And people. | 我解决问题 和人 | 
| [34:32] | I don’t give them pills that kill them | 我不会给他们要命的药丸 | 
| [34:34] | and let their own stupid judgment | 并因为自己的愚蠢判断 | 
| [34:35] | put their lives in danger even more. | 而招来更大的危险 | 
| [34:37] | No. No, you’re just gonna lie down in a coffin, | 不 你只会躺在棺材里 | 
| [34:41] | hope that when you wake up, | 希望等你醒来时 | 
| [34:42] | the mess you made will be cleaned up. | 你留下的麻烦都被解决好了 | 
| [34:46] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 | 
| [34:48] | You made a choice. | 你做的是选择 | 
| [34:54] | I desiccated because I didn’t want to hurt my friends. | 我风干自己是因为不想伤害我的朋友 | 
| [34:57] | But I am holding you personally responsible | 但如果邦妮出了什么事 | 
| [34:59] | if anything happens to Bonnie. | 我全怪你 | 
| [35:00] | I will hunt you down | 我会找到你 | 
| [35:02] | and rip your heart out of your chest. | 把你的心从胸膛里扯出来 | 
| [35:04] | Damon! | 达蒙 | 
| [35:20] | It’s his fault, Bonnie, all of it. | 都怪他 邦妮 | 
| [35:22] | Do you really believe that? | 你真那么想吗 | 
| [35:23] | There’s no other factor you can think of? | 你想不到其他因素了 | 
| [35:26] | You want to hear me say I made a mistake, huh? | 你想听我说我犯了错误吗 | 
| [35:29] | Okay, fine. | 好啊 | 
| [35:30] | I made a mistake three years ago, Bonnie. | 我三年前犯了个错误 邦妮 | 
| [35:32] | I shouldn’t have given up. | 我不该放弃 | 
| [35:33] | I shouldn’t have run away! | 我不该逃跑 | 
| [35:36] | But you did. | 但你跑了 | 
| [35:39] | And I got over it. | 我也放下了 | 
| [35:42] | Yet you still carry my letter with you. | 但你还带着我的信 | 
| [35:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [35:45] | Yeah, I keep it. | 是啊 我一直留着 | 
| [35:48] | Keep it as a reminder to not trust the wrong people. | 提醒我不要再信错人 | 
| [35:50] | Well, you’re not doing too well, sister. | 那你做得可不咋地 妹子 | 
| [35:52] | Enzo here… | 恩佐 | 
| [35:53] | Enzo has been there for me! | 恩佐一直在帮我 | 
| [35:56] | Every single day. | 每一天 | 
| [35:59] | Hiding me. | 藏着我 | 
| [36:00] | Protecting me. | 保护我 | 
| [36:01] | Poisoning you! | 也给你下毒 | 
| [36:02] | He’ll figure it out! | 他会想到办法的 | 
| [36:03] | And what if he doesn’t? | 如果他没办法呢 | 
| [36:04] | Then I’ll die! | 那我就死 | 
| [36:07] | But at least I’ll do it with him by my side. | 但至少我会有他在我身边 | 
| [36:11] | I love him, Damon. | 我爱他 达蒙 | 
| [36:13] | And I know that no matter what happens, | 我知道不管发生什么 | 
| [36:18] | he won’t leave me. | 他不会离开我 | 
| [36:35] | This part I really don’t miss. | 我真不怀念这部分 | 
| [36:37] | Yeah, but the part where you helped Bonnie, | 是啊 但帮助邦妮的部分 | 
| [36:40] | that wasn’t too terrible, was it? | 不是很糟吧 | 
| [36:42] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [36:44] | Don’t what? | 别什么 | 
| [36:45] | Don’t try to get the band back together. | 别想把大家拉回到一起去 | 
| [36:48] | Yes, all hands are on deck right now, | 没错 现在是全员出动 | 
| [36:50] | but that doesn’t make us friends | 但那不代表我们是朋友 | 
| [36:52] | or earn you a place back in Caroline’s life, okay? | 也不能为你赢得回到卡罗琳生活中的资格 | 
| [36:56] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [36:57] | I think that’s something that she’s gonna have to decide for herself. | 我觉得那得让她自己来决定 | 
| [37:04] | You know, you’re wasting your time, Stefan. | 你在浪费时间 斯特凡 | 
| [37:07] | Let me tell you a little story. | 我跟你讲个故事吧 | 
| [37:08] | When we moved to Dallas, | 我们搬去达拉斯后 | 
| [37:10] | Caroline joined a book club. | 卡罗琳加入了一个读书俱乐部 | 
| [37:12] | You know, it seemed like a good idea. | 看上去是个好主意 | 
| [37:14] | At first, it was once a week. | 起初 只是每周一次 | 
| [37:15] | And then it was twice a week. | 然后变成每周两次 | 
| [37:17] | Then she started coming home later and later. | 然后她回家越来越晚 | 
| [37:21] | So one night I followed her. | 所以 有一晚 我就跟着她 | 
| [37:22] | Sounds healthy. | 挺健康啊 | 
| [37:24] | The point is this. | 重点是 | 
| [37:25] | There was no book club. | 根本没什么读书俱乐部 | 
| [37:27] | Turns out, she’d park her car down by the river | 她其实把车停在河边 | 
| [37:29] | so she could cry, alone. | 好一个人哭一会儿 | 
| [37:33] | And then something happened. | 然后发生了变化 | 
| [37:36] | She stopped making excuses to be somewhere else. | 她不再找借口去别的地方了 | 
| [37:39] | And the girls and I stopped being a placeholder. | 女儿和我不再是替代品了 | 
| [37:43] | And we became her life. | 我们成了她的生活 | 
| [37:46] | I get all that. | 这我理解 | 
| [37:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:49] | No, you don’t, Stefan. | 你不懂 斯特凡 | 
| [37:52] | She doesn’t want to see you. | 她不想见你 | 
| [37:54] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [37:57] | You know her pretty well, huh? | 你很了解她 是吧 | 
| [38:01] | Better than anyone now. | 我现在比任何人都了解她 | 
| [38:03] | So who sleeps in the second bedroom? | 那是谁睡在客卧 | 
| [38:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [38:09] | Well, I was at your house. | 我去过了你家 | 
| [38:11] | I saw the nursery for the twins. | 我看到了双胞胎的育婴室 | 
| [38:13] | And I also saw two separate bedrooms. | 我还看到了两间卧室 | 
| [38:16] | And then I saw an appointment for a justice of the peace, | 然后我看到了治安法官的预约 | 
| [38:18] | which doesn’t seem very Caroline Forbes. | 这不太像卡罗琳·福布斯的风格 | 
| [38:21] | So tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [38:23] | After you get home from City Hall on Friday, | 你们周五从市政厅回家后 | 
| [38:28] | is that when she’s gonna start sleeping in your bed? | 她就要开始睡在你的床上了吗 | 
| [38:32] | That’s none of your business. | 那不管你的事 | 
| [38:34] | You can make look your relationship look good on paper, | 你可以用文件证明你们的恋情 | 
| [38:37] | but deep down, it’s a lie. | 但其实 那是个谎言 | 
| [38:46] | I know she doesn’t love me. | 我知道她不爱我 | 
| [38:48] | But our life is not a lie. | 但我们的生活不是谎言 | 
| [38:51] | All I can do is be worthy of her, | 我能做的只有配得上她 | 
| [38:54] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 | 
| [38:56] | Which is more than you’ve ever been. | 这可比你做的多 | 
| [39:15] | Not to be a crybaby, but… | 我不想抱怨 | 
| [39:20] | these feel a lot worse than they look. | 但这感觉比看上去还糟 | 
| [39:23] | Don’t think I’ll get much playing in. | 我还是不弹琴了 | 
| [39:25] | Aw, that’s a shame, luv. | 真可惜 亲爱的 | 
| [39:28] | You’re in dire need of practice. | 你可是很需要练习 | 
| [39:34] | Go ahead, go ahead. | 弹吧 弹吧 | 
| [39:45] | No, you’re trying to look. | 不 你想偷看 | 
| [39:47] | Gonna make you… | 我要… | 
| [39:49] | Go ahead. | 弹吧 | 
| [39:54] | Impressive. | 真厉害 | 
| [39:55] | No, you’re peeking! | 不 你在偷看 | 
| [39:56] | You’re totally peeking. | 你偷看了 | 
| [39:58] | No, I can see you’re side-eyeing the guitar. | 不 我看到你偷瞄吉他了 | 
| [40:02] | Don’t mind me. I’m just gonna | 别介意我 我这就去 | 
| [40:04] | go get the next name out of the job jar. | 把下个名字从工作罐里取出来 | 
| [40:20] | Ric. | 里克 | 
| [40:22] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [40:24] | Look, this didn’t go how I wanted it to, all right? | 这事跟我预想的也不一样 | 
| [40:26] | Really? You think you can just show up here | 是吗 你以为你跑来这儿 | 
| [40:29] | and everything’s just gonna magically work itself…? | 一切就神奇地解决了吗 | 
| [40:39] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 | 
| [40:52] | We just got back. | 我们刚回来 | 
| [40:53] | Mommy, read us a story. | 妈妈 给我们读个故事 | 
| [40:56] | Yeah, in a minute, honey. | 嗯 就来 亲爱的 | 
| [41:00] | I can put them to bed if you want to talk. | 我可以去哄他们睡觉 如果你要说话 | 
| [41:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:02] | No, I got it. | 不 我去吧 | 
| [41:04] | Happy you’re home. | 你回来太好了 | 
| [41:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [41:28] | Remember how Rayna was gonna give Bonnie her last life | 记得蕾娜说如果我们杀光了她名单上的人 | 
| [41:30] | after we finished her hit list? | 她就把最后的性命给邦妮吗 | 
| [41:33] | Well, the good news is | 好消息是 | 
| [41:34] | she finally said yes to that deal. | 她终于答应那个协议了 | 
| [41:37] | The not-as-good news is | 不怎么好的消息是 | 
| [41:39] | she added a few more names to the list. | 她又多写了几个名字 |