时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Whatever’s inside that vault, | 不管密室里面有什么 |
[00:05] | it wants out. | 它想出来 |
[00:06] | And you have to promise me, | 你必须保证 |
[00:08] | you won’t let Alex set it free. | 你不会让艾莉克斯释放它 |
[00:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:11] | Bonnie, please! | 邦妮 求你 |
[00:13] | No one’s getting out. | 没人能出来 |
[00:14] | When she wakes, she’ll be just like me, | 等她醒来 她会跟我一样 |
[00:16] | full of hatred for you and your kind | 充满对你 对你族类的仇恨 |
[00:20] | You need to get as far away from her as you can. | 你需要尽可能远离她 |
[00:24] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[00:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:26] | Can you love someone | 你爱一个人 |
[00:27] | and leave them behind right when you need each other the most? | 还会在你们最需要彼此的时候丢下对方吗 |
[00:30] | I’m still mad at you. | 我还在生你气 |
[00:31] | You put me, quite literally, through hell | 你切切实实地让我下了地狱 |
[00:33] | and I’m not ready to let that go yet. | 我还不想就这么算了 |
[00:35] | But don’t think I’m not noticing all the good | 但我也注意到 |
[00:36] | you’ve been doing lately. | 你最近干的好事了 |
[00:37] | Bonnie’s life is linked to that of the final Everlasting. | 邦妮的生命跟最后一个永生者相连 |
[00:40] | Sever the link, | 如果我们切断连接 |
[00:42] | it might also sever the curse. | 或许能同时切断诅咒 |
[00:43] | Unfortunately for us, | 不幸的是 |
[00:44] | the Everlasting resides in the Armory. | 永生者在军械库里 |
[00:47] | The evil in the basement escaped from its vault, | 密室里的邪恶从密室里逃了出来 |
[00:49] | and could be anywhere. | 现在可能在任何地方 |
[00:50] | We’re gonna open the place back up. | 我们要把那地方再打开了 |
[01:06] | You haven’t heard from him? | 你还没有他的消息吗 |
[01:07] | Nope. Which means, to absolutely no one’s surprise, | 没有 所以 多诺万毫不意外地 |
[01:10] | Donovan failed and now Bonnie’s huntressing in the wild. | 失败了 现在邦妮在外猎杀呢 |
[01:13] | All right, well, where is she now? | 好吧 她现在在哪 |
[01:15] | Coming after one of us. | 要来追杀我们中的一个 |
[01:16] | Where else? | 还能是去哪 |
[01:18] | Weren’t you meant to be on a plane? | 你们不是该上飞机了吗 |
[01:20] | Flights got cancelled because of the storm. | 因为暴风雨 航班被取消了 |
[01:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:22] | I’m in Solution Land, baby. | 在解决办法之地 亲爱的 |
[01:24] | There’s a preserved body at the Armory | 军械库里有一具保存完好的尸体 |
[01:26] | called “The final Everlasting.” | 叫做”最后一位永生者” |
[01:27] | All we have to do is destroy that, | 我们只需要摧毁它 |
[01:29] | Bonster is a monster no more. | 邦妮就不再是怪物了 |
[01:31] | But if you kill the Everlasting, | 但如果你杀了永生者 |
[01:33] | Bonnie dies. | 邦妮也会死 |
[01:34] | And so do we, for that matter. | 因此我们也会死了 |
[01:36] | I’ve been told differently. | 我听到的说法可不是这样 |
[01:37] | By who? Someone that wants you dead? | 谁说的 希望你去死的人吗 |
[01:39] | A descendent of the people who created Rayna Cruz. | 创造了蕾娜·科鲁兹的族人的后裔 |
[01:42] | Yeah, the people who hate us. | 是啊 就是恨我们的人 |
[01:43] | Well, whether we believe them or not, | 不管我们信不信他们 |
[01:45] | it’s Bonnie’s only chance. | 这是邦妮唯一的机会 |
[01:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:47] | best case scenario, we destroy it, | 最佳情况 我们毁掉它 |
[01:49] | everything goes back to normal. | 一切恢复正常 |
[01:51] | Worst case scenario… | 最差情况 |
[01:53] | we all die and Stefan lives to tell the tale | 我们都死掉 而斯特凡可以活下来 |
[01:56] | of our demise to the lovely Elena. | 向可爱的埃琳娜讲述我们是怎么死的 |
[02:00] | Are you forgetting about the other problem that’s in there? | 你忘记了另一个麻烦吗 |
[02:02] | Oh, you mean the ambiguously terrifying | 就是那个密室里 |
[02:05] | monster from the vault? | 不明不白的可怕怪物吗 |
[02:06] | I’m on it. | 我在查呢 |
[02:07] | Perhaps once it’s less ambiguous, it will be less terrifying. | 或许如果弄明白了 就不会觉得它那么可怕了 |
[02:10] | Guys, it doesn’t matter. | 各位 这不重要 |
[02:11] | Bonnie sealed the whole Armory. | 邦妮把军械库都封住了 |
[02:13] | You can’t get in. | 你们进不去的 |
[02:14] | Don’t tell me what I can’t do. | 别告诉我我做不到什么 |
[02:30] | I can’t get in. | 我进不去 |
[02:32] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[02:32] | Stefan, call your ex. | 斯特凡 打给你前女友 |
[02:34] | Obviously, not the one next to you. | 显然 不是你身边那个 |
[02:36] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[02:37] | She can siphon the seal. | 她能把封印吸走 |
[02:39] | That’s great, | 真好 |
[02:40] | but I have absolutely no idea where to find her. | 但我完全不知道该去哪找她 |
[02:43] | There is a third option. | 还有个第三选项 |
[02:45] | And let me just tell you, it is just adorable. | 告诉你 这个简直可爱极了 |
[02:48] | The cutest little Plan C’s you’ve ever seen. | 是你见过的最可爱的C计划 |
[02:51] | No! | 不行 |
[02:53] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[02:54] | All they have to do is walk up to the door | 他们只需要走到门前 |
[02:56] | and put their tiny little siphon hands on it… | 把他们的吸魔法小手放在门上 |
[02:58] | No, my kids are staying out of this, Damon. | 不行 我的孩子不能卷进来 达蒙 |
[03:00] | It’s for Bonnie! | 这是为了邦妮 |
[03:01] | No, it’s for us. | 不 是为了我们 |
[03:02] | So that we don’t have to run anymore. | 是为了我们不用再逃跑 |
[03:04] | And that is not a good enough excuse | 这不是把我的孩子 |
[03:05] | to involve my children in this mess. | 卷入这摊烂事的好理由 |
[03:07] | You know these scars that we have link her to us, huh? | 你知道我们身上的伤疤把我们与她相连吧 |
[03:10] | She can probably hear what we’re saying right now. | 她大概此刻就能听到我们的对话 |
[03:16] | We’ll find Valerie. | 我们会找到瓦莱丽的 |
[03:18] | Whatever, bro. | 随你了 弟弟 |
[03:24] | So what’s it like when you see them? | 你看见他们时是什么感觉 |
[03:28] | I get snippets of conversations. | 能听到对话的片段 |
[03:31] | Some visuals. | 一些幻象 |
[03:33] | But mostly, I can feel them. | 但主要是能感觉到他们 |
[03:36] | Their emotions. | 他们的情绪 |
[03:39] | They’re scared. | 他们的恐惧 |
[03:42] | And they should be. | 他们是该恐惧 |
[03:44] | The urges are getting stronger. | 冲动越来越强了 |
[03:47] | I can feel it taking over. | 我能感觉到它在渐渐侵蚀我 |
[03:50] | I don’t want to hurt them. | 我不想伤害他们 |
[03:51] | Then untie me. | 那就给我松绑 |
[03:52] | Let me help you, okay? | 让我帮你 好吗 |
[03:53] | I can stop you. | 我可以阻止你 |
[03:54] | I know in my heart that I should. | 我内心知道我该那么做 |
[04:00] | Sorry, Matt. | 抱歉 马特 |
[04:06] | My name’s Enzo. | 我叫恩佐 |
[04:09] | Bonnie’s friend. | 邦妮的朋友 |
[04:12] | She didn’t listen, did she? | 她没听我的 是吧 |
[04:15] | After everything I said, | 我说了那么多 |
[04:16] | she still opened the vault? | 她还是打开了密室 |
[04:18] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[04:19] | If that thing’s allowed to get out in the world, we’re– | 如果那东西流窜出来 我们… |
[04:21] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是为此而来 |
[04:23] | We need to know exactly what we’re dealing with, | 我们需要知道我们对付的究竟是什么 |
[04:26] | so we can fight it. | 这样才能抵御它 |
[04:27] | You can’t fight it. | 你打不过它的 |
[04:29] | You can’t kill it. | 你杀不死它 |
[04:31] | It’s been alive for thousands of years. | 它已经活了几千年了 |
[04:36] | Don’t be scared, love. | 别害怕 亲爱的 |
[04:37] | Now tell me what it is. | 告诉我 那东西是什么 |
[04:43] | Then Lizzie had three cookies, | 然后莉兹吃了三块饼干 |
[04:44] | and I only had two. | 我只吃了两块 |
[04:47] | Two and a half. | 两块半 |
[04:50] | This sure is a lot of cookie talk for 8:00 in the morning. | 早上8点就张口闭口都是饼干啊 |
[04:52] | Yeah, well, the girls wanted cookies | 是啊 姑娘们想吃饼干 |
[04:54] | and Daddy needed something to take his mind off things. | 而爸爸想换换心情 |
[04:57] | So you stress baked? | 所以你为减压烤饼干吗 |
[04:59] | There’s got to be a more masculine way you could say that. | 肯定该有更男人的方法表达这个意思 |
[05:03] | I miss you, Mommy. | 我想你了 妈妈 |
[05:05] | I miss you, too, baby. | 我也想你 宝贝 |
[05:08] | All right, wave good-bye, girls. | 好了 挥手道别吧 |
[05:09] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[05:12] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[05:18] | They’re three years old. | 他们才三岁 |
[05:21] | They shouldn’t be involved in this world. | 他们不该被卷进来 |
[05:23] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[05:32] | Lizzie siphoned me the other day. | 莉兹前两天吸了我 |
[05:36] | The girls had their friend’s birthday party, | 她俩要去参加朋友的生日派对 |
[05:39] | and Lizzie took Josie’s goodie bag. | 莉兹拿了乔赛的礼品包 |
[05:41] | I took it back from her and then she grabbed my arm. | 我从她那儿夺了回来 她就抓住了我的胳膊 |
[05:45] | She didn’t mean to. | 她不是有意的 |
[05:48] | I just want them to have as normal a childhood as possible. | 我只是希望他们拥有尽可能正常的童年 |
[05:55] | It’s your decision. | 决定权在你 |
[05:57] | Period. | 这没的商量 |
[06:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:07] | This doesn’t let you off the hook, you know. | 这不代表你就没事了 |
[06:10] | For the leaving or the kidnapping. | 抛弃和绑架的事 |
[06:12] | – No? – No. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[06:14] | Not even a… A little bit? | 一点点都没有吗 |
[06:15] | Nope. Not even a little bit. | 没有 一点点都没有 |
[06:19] | I feel… A thaw. | 我觉得好像…有所缓解呢 |
[06:23] | There is definitely not a thaw. | 绝对没有”缓解” |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[06:32] | I need you to drive faster. | 我需要你开快点 |
[06:34] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[06:35] | I’m gaining on you. | 我要追上你了 |
[06:37] | Tell Stefan to drive faster and don’t stop. | 叫斯特凡开快点 别停车 |
[06:41] | How’d you catch up to us? | 你怎么追上我们的 |
[06:44] | We have a police siren, okay? | 我们有警笛 好吗 |
[06:45] | It’s been helpful. | 很有帮助 |
[06:46] | Okay. We won’t stop, I promise. | 好吧 我们不停 我保证 |
[06:48] | All units, we have a six-car pileup | 所有单位 60号高速东向 |
[06:50] | on eastbound 60 at Franklin Drive. | 富兰克林大道处有六车连撞 |
[06:53] | Injuries reported. Please respond. | 有人受伤 请接警 |
[06:54] | Tell me we’re not on 60. | 我们不在60号高速上吧 |
[06:58] | We’re on 60. | 就是 |
[07:06] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[07:09] | I got this. | 看我的 |
[07:22] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[07:24] | Why do I feel you getting closer? | 我为什么觉得你越靠越近了 |
[07:29] | All you have to do is let us drive by you, Bonnie. | 你只需要让我们错过你 邦妮 |
[07:32] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[07:33] | – Yes, you can. – No, she can’t! | -你可以的 -她做不到 |
[07:39] | Come on, Bonnie. | 拜托 邦妮 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:51] | No! | 不 |
[08:14] | Let me guess: It’s an ancient, tentacled evil | 我猜猜 是一种远古有触手的怪物 |
[08:17] | that will destroy our lives and the world as we know it. | 它会毁灭我们的生活和我们所知的世界 |
[08:19] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[08:21] | No tentacles. | 没有触手 |
[08:22] | Do I even want to know? | 我想知道吗 |
[08:24] | Will it deter you from going in? | 那会阻止你进去吗 |
[08:26] | Nope. | 不会 |
[08:27] | Then no, you don’t. | 那你不会想知道的 |
[08:28] | Has anyone heard from Valerie? | 瓦莱丽有消息了吗 |
[08:29] | Unnecessary. | 没必要 |
[08:31] | Somebody has a plan. | 某人有计划了 |
[08:33] | Care to share? | 想说说吗 |
[08:34] | It’s messy. | 有点麻烦 |
[08:35] | I fear you’ve forgotten just how messy I can be. | 你是不是忘了我这人多能惹麻烦了 |
[08:39] | Small runway a few miles east of the Armory. | 军械库以东几英里处有条小跑道 |
[08:42] | Meet me there. | 在那儿碰头 |
[08:44] | Bring your cowboy boots. | 带上你的牛仔靴 |
[08:51] | Do you think they’re okay? | 你说他们还好吗 |
[08:53] | We have to assume they are. | 我们只能假定他们还好 |
[08:55] | And that she’s still after us. | 而且她还要追杀我们 |
[08:57] | Any word from Damon? | 达蒙有消息吗 |
[09:01] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[09:03] | Listen… | 听着 |
[09:04] | you should get going. | 你该走了 |
[09:05] | You’re not coming with me? | 你不跟我来了吗 |
[09:06] | I haven’t heard from Damon, | 我一直没有达蒙的消息 |
[09:07] | which means he probably has a plan that doesn’t involve us. | 那么他大概是自己想了个计划 |
[09:10] | Therefore, it can’t be a good one. | 因此 肯定不会是好计划 |
[09:12] | I should handle it. | 我该去处理一下 |
[09:19] | This was the best you could find? | 这就是你能找到的最好的 |
[09:21] | Best, no. Closest, yeah. | 不是最好 是最近 |
[09:24] | Where’s the pilot? | 飞行员呢 |
[09:26] | Called him a few hours ago. He said he’d be here. | 几小时前给他打了电话 他说会到的 |
[09:28] | Well, he was, until you called and told him to forget it. | 他本来要来的 但你打电话叫他别来了 |
[09:30] | Except I didn’t do that. | 我没有 |
[09:31] | Are you Damon Salvatore? | 你是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 |
[09:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:33] | Well, that’s who called. | 打电话的就是这人 |
[09:38] | You bring that pilot back before I rip your throat out. | 赶紧把飞行员叫回来 否则我扯烂你的喉咙 |
[09:43] | Spot of turbulence? | 有气流吗 |
[09:46] | More like interference. | 应该说是干扰 |
[09:48] | Salvatore Airlines, may I help you? | 塞尔瓦托航线 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[09:50] | You think you’re clever? | 你觉得自己很聪明吗 |
[09:51] | Considering the fact that I tracked down you, | 考虑到我找到了你 |
[09:53] | your pilot and your plan, | 你的飞行员 发现了你的计划 |
[09:55] | all in a little bit of brotherly intuition, | 而且只靠一点点的兄弟直觉 |
[09:57] | yes, Damon, as a matter of fact, I do. | 是的 达蒙 我的确觉得自己挺聪明 |
[09:59] | Have you forgotten that I’m running from a hunter, Stefan? | 你忘记我在躲一个女猎人的追杀了吗 斯特凡 |
[10:02] | I’m trying to get out of her way. | 我在努力避开她啊 |
[10:03] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[10:05] | We both know that’s not why you’re getting on the plane. | 我们都知道你上飞机不是这个目的 |
[10:07] | You have no idea what I’m up to. | 你根本不知道我想做什么 |
[10:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:09] | Because I think you’re headed to Dallas | 因为我觉得你是想飞去达拉斯 |
[10:10] | to kidnap two innocent children. | 绑架两个无辜的孩子 |
[10:14] | Or I’m headed to Dallas to speak to their father | 或者我是想去达拉斯找他们的父亲谈谈 |
[10:17] | and talk some sense into him. | 劝他讲道理 |
[10:19] | And if he says no? | 如果他拒绝呢 |
[10:20] | Well, then, I will kidnap those two innocent children, | 那我就会绑架那俩无辜的孩子 |
[10:23] | because that’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是正确的做法 |
[10:25] | No. The right thing to do | 不 正确的做法 |
[10:26] | is to let Caroline, their mother, | 是让卡罗琳 他们的母亲 |
[10:27] | decide what’s best for them. | 决定什么才是对他们最好的 |
[10:29] | She’s wrong, Stefan. | 她错了 斯特凡 |
[10:30] | Well, it’s her choice | 决定权在她 |
[10:32] | and I’m gonna let her make it. | 我要让她做决定 |
[10:33] | See ya. | 回见 |
[10:55] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[10:57] | Bonnie almost got us, | 邦妮差点抓到了我们 |
[10:58] | but I’m okay. | 但我没事 |
[11:00] | Look, you guys can’t keep doing this. | 听着 你们不能一直这样 |
[11:02] | You’ve got to find another way. | 你们得另想办法 |
[11:03] | Damon and Enzo can fix her. | 达蒙和恩佐可以治好她 |
[11:06] | Well, that’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[11:08] | It involves Josie and Lizzie. | 但是要用到乔赛和莉兹 |
[11:15] | What? | 什么 |
[11:16] | What do they need? | 他们需要什么 |
[11:17] | To get into the Armory. | 进入军械库 |
[11:19] | Lizzie and Josie could siphon Bonnie’s spell. | 莉兹和乔赛可以吸走邦妮的咒语 |
[11:24] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[11:25] | Instantly. | 立刻拒绝了 |
[11:27] | Because I thought it was just about me and Damon and Enzo, | 因为我原以为这事只关系到我 达蒙和恩佐 |
[11:29] | and that’s fine. | 那就没关系 |
[11:30] | You know, I’m willing to run, they’re willing to run… | 我乐意跑 他们也乐意跑 |
[11:34] | …but then I talked to Bonnie on the phone and… | 但是 后来 我跟邦妮通了电话 |
[11:39] | she’s scared, Ric. | 她好怕 里克 |
[11:41] | And she’s in pain. | 她很痛苦 |
[11:43] | But they’re your kids and I can’t make that decision for them. | 但她们是你的孩子 我不能替她们做这个决定 |
[11:46] | Well, they’re not just my kids, Caroline, | 她们不仅仅是我的孩子 卡罗琳 |
[11:48] | they’re our kids, | 她们是我们的孩子 |
[11:49] | and that’s a decision we need to make together. | 这是我们需要一起做出的决定 |
[11:52] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[11:55] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[12:02] | Well, look, it’s been almost a week since the girls | 听着 姑娘们已经几乎一周 |
[12:04] | have been able to hug their mother, so… | 没有抱过妈妈了 |
[12:09] | …if there’s something we can do | 如果我们能想办法 |
[12:10] | to make sure it’s not two weeks, or three, | 避免她们下周 下下周甚至永远 |
[12:14] | or never… | 都见不到妈妈 |
[12:17] | just tell me what it is we need to do. | 那就告诉我该做什么 |
[12:32] | Matt? | 马特 |
[12:35] | Matt, are you okay? | 马特 你还好吗 |
[12:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:44] | Just stuck. | 就是卡住了 |
[12:46] | How about you? Are you okay? | 你呢 你没事吧 |
[12:50] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[12:52] | Because if I were dead, then this would all be over | 如果我死了 那这一切就结束了 |
[12:54] | and everyone could go back to their lives. | 大家都能回到自己的生活中了 |
[12:56] | But we’re not that lucky. | 但我们没那么走运 |
[12:57] | They’d be dead too, Bonnie. | 那样他们也都会死的 邦妮 |
[13:00] | They’re marked. If you die, they die. | 他们都被标记了 如果你死了 他们也会死 |
[13:02] | So this is just gonna go on forever. | 所以是要永远这么下去了 |
[13:04] | It’s okay. I stopped you. | 没事的 我阻止了你 |
[13:06] | I can keep stopping you. | 我可以一直这么阻止你 |
[13:09] | You’re human, Matt. | 你是个人类 马特 |
[13:12] | You don’t belong in this fight. | 你不该被卷进来 |
[13:20] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[13:21] | Don’t you leave me, Bonnie. | 别离开我 邦妮 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:31] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[13:44] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[13:46] | I’m hurt and I need help. Is anyone out there? | 我受伤了 需要帮助 有人听到吗 |
[14:33] | Well, you’re awfully quiet. | 你好沉默 |
[14:38] | Don’t tell me you’re still mad about the pilot. | 别告诉我你还为飞行员的事生气 |
[14:42] | Caroline’s bringing her kids, and we’re gonna get inside, | 卡罗琳要带她的孩子来 我们能进去了 |
[14:44] | and that’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[14:50] | What happened to you, hmm? | 你是怎么了 |
[14:54] | You and I had a breakthrough yesterday. | 你和我昨天还有突破呢 |
[14:57] | You pulled a Damon. | 你做了一把达蒙 |
[14:58] | You made the right choice, to hell with the consequences. | 你做出了正确的选择 不管结果 |
[15:02] | We actually agreed, Stefan. | 我们达成了一致 斯特凡 |
[15:04] | I sent out a press release. | 我都发新闻通稿了 |
[15:07] | And then you spend one night with blonde ambition. | 然后你跟金发野心待了一晚 |
[15:09] | You’re right back to your old, boring, choice-matters self. | 就又变回以前那个无聊的在乎选择权的自己了 |
[15:13] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 |
[15:14] | Do you really think that I did the right thing | 你真觉得我违背卡罗琳的意愿 |
[15:16] | by taking Caroline against her will? | 劫走她是正确的选择吗 |
[15:18] | One hundred percent. | 绝对的 |
[15:19] | You said that’s how you know you love someone. | 你说这样你才知道自己爱一个人 |
[15:22] | And for a second there, I actually, I actually believed you. | 有那么一刻 我还真信了你 |
[15:25] | I thought that my love for Caroline was so strong | 我以为我对卡罗琳的爱强烈到 |
[15:28] | that I would do anything to protect it. | 我愿做任何事去保护它 |
[15:30] | But then I realized, that’s not love, Damon. | 但然后我意识到 那不是爱 达蒙 |
[15:34] | That’s fear. | 那是恐惧 |
[15:35] | You should put that on a greeting card. | 你该把这话写在贺卡上 |
[15:37] | That night | 那晚 |
[15:38] | that you put yourself down, | 你陷入沉睡 |
[15:41] | it wasn’t because you loved Elena. | 不是因为对埃琳娜的爱 |
[15:42] | It was because you were afraid if you didn’t, | 而是担心如果你不沉睡 |
[15:44] | you would do something terrible, | 你会做出可怕的事 |
[15:46] | and you would lose her forever. | 你会永远失去她 |
[15:48] | And that fear, | 那种恐惧 |
[15:49] | that fear was so powerful | 强大到 |
[15:51] | that it overrode any love that you felt for me | 盖过了你对我 对邦妮 |
[15:53] | or Bonnie or anybody else. | 对其他所有人的爱 |
[15:55] | It wasn’t about you, Stefan. | 那跟你无关 斯特凡 |
[15:56] | – Oh, it had absolutely everything to do with me. – No. | -绝对是跟我有关的 -不 |
[15:58] | I looked you in the eyes, Damon, | 我看着你的眼睛 达蒙 |
[16:00] | and I begged you to stay. | 求你留下 |
[16:02] | And you turned your back on me like it was nothing. | 但你毫不在乎地转身离去了 |
[16:06] | And I thought about that yesterday, | 昨天我”做了一把达蒙”后 |
[16:07] | when I “Pulled a Damon.” | 想到了那件事 |
[16:10] | And I realized… | 我意识到 |
[16:12] | I never want to be that person. | 我绝不想做那样的人 |
[16:14] | I refuse to be ruled by fear. | 我不要被恐惧驱使 |
[16:18] | I refuse to be you. | 我不要做你 |
[16:25] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[16:35] | You guys know why we’re here? | 你们知道我们为什么来这儿吗 |
[16:37] | Because there’s something inside this building | 因为楼里有样很重要 |
[16:39] | that’s really important that we need. | 我们需要的东西 |
[16:41] | The only problem is these doors are locked, | 问题是 门被锁起来了 |
[16:44] | so we’re gonna need your help to open them, okay? | 我们需要你们帮忙打开门 好吗 |
[16:48] | Want to know something cool? | 想知道一件很酷的事吗 |
[16:49] | You two are special | 你俩很特别 |
[16:52] | because you two are the keys. | 因为你俩是钥匙 |
[16:56] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏 |
[16:57] | Everyone put one hand on the door. | 大家都把一只手放在门上 |
[17:04] | Remember Amy’s birthday party? | 记得艾米生日派对那天吗 |
[17:07] | I took away your goodie bag, and what happened? | 我拿走了你的礼品包 然后发生了什么 |
[17:10] | I hurt you. | 我伤到了你 |
[17:11] | Yes, because I took something from you. | 是啊 因为我拿了你的东西 |
[17:16] | Now… | 那么 |
[17:18] | how would you feel if someone tried to take me away from you? | 如果有人想把我从你身边夺走你会有什么感受 |
[17:22] | Mad. | 生气 |
[17:23] | Sad. | 难过 |
[17:25] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也会的 |
[17:27] | And if we don’t get inside of here, that might happen. | 如果我们进不去 就可能发生那种事 |
[17:33] | I might never be able to | 我可能将永远 |
[17:35] | see you or hug you or… | 见不到你们 或抱你们 |
[17:39] | tuck you in at night. | 或晚上哄你们睡觉了 |
[17:49] | It’s working. | 好使了 |
[17:50] | Keep going, girls. | 继续 姑娘们 |
[18:03] | – Good job. – Good job, you two! | -好样的 -你俩真是好样的 |
[18:05] | You did so good. | 你们太棒了 |
[18:07] | You both did such a good job. | 你俩都太棒了 |
[18:08] | It’s all over. | 结束了 |
[18:15] | Calling to apologize for my leg? | 打电话来为我的腿道歉吗 |
[18:18] | I know what you’re planning. | 我知道你们在计划什么 |
[18:20] | I can see everyone waiting at the Armory. | 我能看到大家等在军械库外 |
[18:22] | They’re sitting ducks, Enzo. | 他们是活靶子 恩佐 |
[18:25] | Yeah, except not everyone is waiting at the Armory. | 但不是每个人都等在军械库 |
[18:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:31] | My part. | 我该做的 |
[18:33] | I need a favor from you. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[18:35] | I need you to think about me. | 我需要你想我 |
[18:36] | – No. – All right, I’ll pretend that doesn’t hurt my feelings. | -不 -好吧 我就假装我没觉得受伤 |
[18:39] | Look, I know your urges are strong | 听着 我知道你的冲动很强烈 |
[18:41] | and you can’t control them, | 而且你控制不了 |
[18:42] | but you can focus them. | 但你可以聚焦 |
[18:45] | Chase me, and only me, | 来追我 只追我 |
[18:48] | and it’ll give our friends some time to sort all this out. | 这样我们的朋友就有时间解决问题了 |
[18:51] | I’ll catch you, Enzo. | 我会抓到你的 恩佐 |
[18:53] | Give me some credit. | 别那么小瞧我嘛 |
[18:55] | Come on, love. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[18:57] | I’ll lead you on a little, wild goose chase. | 我会带你瞎跑一趟的 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[19:11] | Now come and get me. | 来抓我吧 |
[19:18] | Where are the little squirts? | 小家伙哪去了 |
[19:21] | Away from whatever’s gonna come out of there. | 远离要从那里出来的不管是什么东西 |
[19:23] | Well, for something to get out we have to be able to get in. | 那东西想要出来 我们得先进去 |
[19:34] | Nice. | 不错 |
[19:36] | Shall we? | 我们进去吧 |
[19:37] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[19:39] | Whatever you’re about to say, just… | 不管你要说什么 |
[19:43] | …say when this is over. | 等结束了再说吧 |
[19:59] | Wow, this looks… | 看上去 |
[20:02] | promising. | 很有希望 |
[20:06] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见识过更糟的 |
[20:17] | So this thing that was in the vault | 那么 这个不该开启的密室里的 |
[20:20] | that no one was supposed to open, | 不知道是什么的东西 |
[20:23] | do we know what it is? | 我们知道它是什么了吗 |
[20:25] | Yup. | 知道了 |
[20:27] | Bad. | 很糟的东西 |
[20:28] | Enzo says that the final Everlasting | 恩佐说最后一个永生者在 |
[20:30] | is in a coffin somewhere. | 一具棺材里 |
[20:32] | So let’s just find this thing and get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧找到这东西 然后离开这里吧 |
[20:50] | Why did you stop? | 你为什么停下了 |
[20:51] | I was running out of gas, | 我要没油了 |
[20:53] | which means you were gonna catch up to me eventually. | 所以你早晚会追上我 |
[21:01] | I cannot begin to know what you’re feeling… | 我无从知道你是什么感觉 |
[21:05] | …but I thought, if you came here… | 但我想 如果你来这儿 |
[21:06] | – Enzo… – …maybe we could share a meal and a drink, | -恩佐 -或许我们可以最后一次一起 |
[21:11] | one last time. | 吃点东西喝杯酒 |
[21:17] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[21:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:23] | My risotto isn’t that bad. | 我的炖饭没那么差劲啦 |
[21:25] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:31] | Maybe it is. | 可能真那么烂 |
[21:34] | This is appropriately creepy. | 这里好恐怖 |
[21:37] | Enzo said don’t go in the vault. | 恩佐说别进密室 |
[21:40] | We’ve searched everywhere else. | 我们把其他地方都搜遍了 |
[21:42] | You know, if you’re scared, Damon, you can go, uh, | 如果你害怕 达蒙 你可以 |
[21:44] | wait outside with the three-year-olds. | 去外面跟三岁小孩一起等着 |
[21:53] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[21:56] | You ready to do this or what? | 你准备好了没有 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:04] | Yes, I am. | 准备好了 |
[22:07] | But I’m gonna do it alone. | 但我要一个人进去 |
[22:09] | Like hell you are. | 绝对不行 |
[22:10] | Whatever’s down there is nobueno. | 里面不管有什么 绝不是好东西 |
[22:12] | Which is why you need me. | 所以你需要我啊 |
[22:14] | Let me do this, Stefan. | 让我去吧 斯特凡 |
[22:16] | There is a girl waiting outside for you, | 外面有个姑娘在等你 |
[22:18] | and if you go in there with me, and get all screwed up, | 如果你跟我一起进去了 被怪物整了 |
[22:20] | you’re gonna have problems with her, and you’re gonna blame me. | 你跟她之间就有问题了 你会责怪我的 |
[22:22] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[22:23] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[22:25] | I know you can… | 我知道你可以 |
[22:28] | and you have. | 你也帮过我了 |
[22:30] | Over and over again, | 一次又一次地 |
[22:32] | you’ve helped me. | 帮我 |
[22:33] | And over and over again, it’s screwed you, | 而我一次又一次地坑你 |
[22:35] | and so, this time, I need a different kind of help, okay? | 所以这次 我需要另一种帮忙 |
[22:40] | I need you… | 我需要你 |
[22:43] | to let me go. | 放我走 |
[22:47] | Let me succeed or let me fail… | 让我去成功或失败 |
[22:51] | but let me do it by myself. | 但我得自己去做 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry I walked out on you that night. | 很抱歉我那晚抛弃了你 |
[23:00] | You’re right, I was scared. | 你是对的 我是怕了 |
[23:03] | And I knew you’d be mad, but I also knew that you’d be okay. | 我知道你会生气 但我也知道你不会有事的 |
[23:09] | I know my choices suck sometimes, and you like to be there | 我知道我的选择有时很糟 你以前都喜欢 |
[23:12] | to head them off at the pass, but this time… | 来帮我解决麻烦 但这次 |
[23:16] | I need you to believe in me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[23:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:23] | Damon, I… | 达蒙 我 |
[23:26] | You don’t want a life ruled by fear? | 你不想过受恐惧驱使的人生 |
[23:29] | Then, this time… | 那这次 |
[23:31] | you walk out on me, | 你就抛弃我 |
[23:36] | and don’t be afraid of what’ll happen. | 别怕会有什么后果 |
[23:40] | Trust I’ll be okay. | 相信我会没事 |
[23:45] | One way or another… | 不管怎样 |
[23:48] | I’ll be okay. | 我都会没事的 |
[23:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:11] | Listen, if-if you need me, I’ll be… | 听着 如果你需要我 我就 |
[24:13] | Right outside. | 在外面 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:43] | Oh, God, it’s been too long. | 天呐 他们进去太久了 |
[24:51] | Oh, my God, thank God. | 天呐 谢天谢地 |
[25:02] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙呢 |
[25:04] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[25:47] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[25:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:53] | No, you don’t want to do this. | 不 你不想这么做的 |
[26:02] | Fight me. | 抵抗我 |
[26:03] | Fight me! | 抵抗我 |
[26:05] | Push me off of you. | 把我推开 |
[26:07] | I’m trying… | 我尽力了 |
[26:09] | but I dare say you’ve gotten stronger. | 但我敢说 你力气变大了 |
[26:32] | Hold me back. | 抵住我 |
[26:34] | Please, please. | 求你了 |
[26:38] | I’m afraid I’m at my limit. | 我恐怕到极限了 |
[26:42] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Enzo. | 对不起 对不起 恩佐 |
[26:44] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[26:47] | But I need one thing from you. | 但我需要你做一件事 |
[26:51] | When this is over, don’t remember this moment. | 这一切结束后 别记住这一刻 |
[26:54] | Remember the other ones: | 记住其他的时刻 |
[26:56] | New Year’s Eve and champagne… | 新年前夜 香槟酒 |
[26:58] | and your terrible, terrible guitar playing | 你烂透的吉他琴艺 |
[27:00] | that never really got any better, even though I said it did. | 尽管我骗你说你有长进 但其实没有 |
[27:08] | …and remember | 记住 |
[27:10] | that I had over a century of pain and loneliness | 我经历了一个多世纪的痛苦和孤独 |
[27:15] | before I found you… | 然后我找到了你 |
[27:19] | …and then three… glorious years of love. | 经历了三年美好的爱情 |
[27:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:32] | I love you, Enzo. | 我爱你 恩佐 |
[27:43] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[27:46] | I can’t hold back anymore. | 我控制不住了 |
[27:50] | You don’t have to. | 你不用控制了 |
[28:15] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[28:34] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[28:37] | Damon did it. | 达蒙做到了 |
[28:38] | He did it, he did it. | 他做到了 他做到了 |
[29:05] | No more scar. | 没有疤了 |
[29:08] | Yeah… I guess he did it. | 是啊 看来他是做到了 |
[29:13] | I’m gonna take the kids home. | 我要带孩子回家 |
[29:14] | – Good. I’ll get my stuff and… – No. | -好 我去拿东西 -不 |
[29:18] | No, you should, uh, | 不 你该 |
[29:21] | you should stay. | 留下 |
[29:26] | You changed my life… | 你改变了我的生活 |
[29:28] | you know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[29:29] | I mean, you completely turned it around. | 你完全扭转了我的生活 |
[29:34] | And for that, I, uh… | 为此 |
[29:38] | …I will always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[29:42] | Even though I know you don’t love me the same way. | 尽管我知道你对我的爱是不一样的 |
[29:45] | – Ric… – It’s okay. | -里克 -没事 |
[29:47] | I mean, to be honest, I always knew. | 老实说 我一直知道 |
[29:52] | It’s just that, you know, we… | 只是 |
[29:54] | we had these moments where we were… | 我们有些 |
[29:57] | just… perfectly in sync. | 如此合拍的时刻 |
[30:01] | You know, laughing at the kids or… | 被孩子们逗笑 |
[30:04] | in tears because we were so exhausted, I… | 累得流泪 |
[30:09] | I guess, uh… | 我想 |
[30:11] | I don’t know, I guess a part of me thought | 说不清 或许我心里以为 |
[30:12] | that maybe, one day, those moments might become something more. | 有一日 这些时刻能有更多意义 |
[30:20] | But that wouldn’t be fair to you. | 但那对你不公平 |
[30:24] | Certainly wouldn’t be fair to me, either. | 对我也不公平 |
[30:27] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[30:28] | No. | 不 |
[30:30] | A part of me just… | 我心里 |
[30:31] | loved the idea of a perfect, happy family. | 是那么想要拥有美好幸福的家庭 |
[30:38] | And I didn’t want to let that go. | 我不想放手 |
[30:44] | You should be happy. | 你应该幸福 |
[30:46] | I mean, you deserve everything you want. | 你值得拥有你想要的一切 |
[30:50] | And no matter what happens, Caroline, | 不管发生什么 卡罗琳 |
[30:55] | you, me, the kids… | 你 我 孩子们 |
[30:58] | we’re a family… | 我们是一家人 |
[31:02] | …and we will always, always be a family. | 我们永远都是一家人 |
[31:34] | This is quite the mess, isn’t it? | 好大的一滩麻烦啊 是吧 |
[31:38] | Penny… | 潘妮 |
[31:44] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[31:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:48] | As screwed up as your life is, | 你的生活那么乱套 |
[31:49] | you’re not even going to consider that I could be a ghost? | 你都不考虑一下我是个鬼魂吗 |
[31:55] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean… | 真对不起 我不是有意 |
[31:56] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[32:01] | You’re a terrible shot. | 你枪法很烂 |
[32:03] | We established that years ago. | 我们早就知道了 |
[32:11] | How the hell did you get yourself into this one? | 你是怎么把自己卷进来的 |
[32:16] | I just can’t escape this life. | 我就是逃不过这种生活 |
[32:19] | That’s the thing, Matt. | 问题就在这里 马特 |
[32:23] | You haven’t really tried. | 你并没真的努力尝试 |
[32:28] | So what do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[32:35] | I just want to be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[32:42] | Please take me with you. | 带我走吧 |
[32:57] | Sorry, Matt. | 对不起 马特 |
[33:00] | You don’t belong with me, either. | 你也不该跟我走 |
[33:04] | There’s a better life for you out there. | 还有更好的生活等待着你 |
[33:08] | You just have to wake up and find it. | 你得醒来 找到它 |
[33:11] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[33:15] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[33:18] | He’s conscious. | 他恢复意识了 |
[33:23] | You lost a lot of blood, but it’s going to be okay. | 你大量失血 但不会有事的 |
[33:26] | Just stay with me. Everything’s going to be okay. | 保持清醒 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:35] | He’s Damon. | 他是达蒙 |
[33:37] | He’s like a cockroach. | 他就像小强 |
[33:39] | He always survives. | 他总能活下来 |
[33:42] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[33:44] | I still had some things I wanted to say to you when this was over. | 我还有些话想等一切结束跟你说 |
[33:59] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[34:03] | He always is. | 他一向没事 |
[34:13] | So, um, I guess whatever you wanted to say to me, | 那么 不管你要对我说什么 |
[34:17] | you can… say it now. | 你现在可以说了 |
[34:26] | I lied earlier. | 我之前撒谎了 |
[34:32] | There was a thaw. | 的确有所缓解 |
[35:17] | If you think this means you’re forgiven… | 如果你觉得这代表我原谅你了 |
[35:19] | I am so forgiven. | 你绝对原谅我了 |
[35:21] | You’re kind of forgiven. | 算是吧 |
[35:23] | Uh, would it have killed you to have done it, | 你早五分钟做到 |
[35:25] | I don’t know, five minutes sooner? | 能死吗 |
[35:27] | Wait– Enzo’s still alive? | 等等 恩佐还活着啊 |
[35:30] | Damn. I thought I waited long enough. | 该死 我以为我等得够久了 |
[35:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:36] | Thank me in person with gifts and… | 当面谢我吧 拿着礼物和 |
[35:40] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[35:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:44] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[35:46] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[35:48] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[35:51] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[35:53] | I can hear her in the vault. | 我能听到密室里传出来她的声音 |
[35:55] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[35:57] | Elena is in a warehouse in Brooklyn. | 埃琳娜在布鲁克林的一间仓库里 |
[36:00] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[36:07] | Damon, | 达蒙 |
[36:08] | What if something happened to her? | 如果她出事了呢 |
[36:10] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[36:11] | What if the Armory took her? | 如果军械库抓走了她呢 |
[36:12] | They didn’t. | 他们没有 |
[36:14] | Please… | 求你 |
[36:15] | I just have to make sure. | 我得去确认一下 |
[36:17] | Damon! Get out of there! | 达蒙 快出去 |
[36:21] | Please, help me. | 求你 救救我 |
[36:27] | I’m so alone. | 我好孤独 |
[36:29] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[36:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[36:41] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[36:51] | – Where is he? – The vault. | -他人呢 -在密室里 |
[36:53] | But he closed the security door. | 但他把防盗门关上了 |
[36:54] | So open it. | 那就打开 |
[36:56] | No, we can’t. | 我们打不开 |
[36:57] | Only someone from the Armory can. | 只有军械库的人能打开 |
[36:59] | Why didn’t you bring Enzo? | 你怎么没把恩佐带来 |
[37:00] | I did. | 我带来了 |
[37:23] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[37:45] | Just you? | 只有你一人吗 |
[37:49] | I snuck off. | 我偷偷溜开了 |
[37:51] | Didn’t feel like playing scissors, paper, stone | 不想靠猜拳决定 |
[37:53] | over who was going to save your life. | 谁来救你 |
[37:55] | That’s very heroic of you. | 真是英勇 |
[37:58] | I don’t leave people behind. | 我不抛弃别人 |
[37:59] | Not my style. | 那不是我的风格 |
[38:01] | Plus, my girl seems to think that you’re her best friend. | 再说 我的女友似乎把你当做最好的朋友 |
[38:05] | And, uh… from what I can tell, | 而且 就我所知 |
[38:07] | heroes always do right by their girl. | 英雄总要做对女友好的事 |
[38:10] | Then I should warn you… | 那我该警告你 |
[38:13] | it doesn’t always work out so great. | 结局并不总是好的 |
[38:17] | Had a feeling. | 预感到了 |
[38:19] | But don’t worry… | 别担心 |
[38:22] | it’s not as bad as you think. | 并不像你想的那么糟 |
[38:24] | It only hurts at first. | 只有一开始会疼 |
[38:35] | Then, after that… | 然后呢 |
[38:38] | …it’s kinda fun. | 还挺有意思 |
[38:47] | Dear Elena, we were so close. | 亲爱的埃琳娜 我们是那么接近了 |
[38:52] | Stefan and I had finally worked through our problems. | 斯特凡和我终于解决了我们的问题 |
[38:55] | Bonnie and Enzo were on the verge of being happy, | 邦妮和恩佐马上就能获得幸福 |
[38:57] | and Damon… | 达蒙 |
[38:59] | Damon actually did the right thing. | 终于做了一把正确决定 |
[39:01] | The selfless thing. | 做了无私的事 |
[39:04] | We waited in that room for days. | 我们在屋里等了好几天 |
[39:07] | Stefan didn’t sleep. | 斯特凡没睡觉 |
[39:12] | Throwing everything, including himself, at that door, | 拿一切 包括自己去砸门 |
[39:15] | trying to get it open. | 想把它打开 |
[39:18] | After a week, Alaric managed to crack the security code. | 一周后 阿拉里克终于破解了密码 |
[39:22] | We were prepared for almost anything… | 我们几乎为一切结果做好了心理准备 |
[39:25] | …except what we saw. | 却还是被打了个措手不及 |
[39:29] | It was empty. | 里面是空的 |
[39:31] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[39:32] | Completely cleaned out. | 完全被清空了 |
[39:34] | I don’t know how they got out, | 我不知道他们是怎么跑出去的 |
[39:36] | but they did. | 但他们就是跑出去了 |
[39:37] | Enzo! | 恩佐 |
[39:39] | I’m worried about Bonnie. | 我担心邦妮 |
[39:41] | She lost the two people closest to her, | 她失去了两个跟她最亲近的人 |
[39:44] | and she can’t even do a locator spell to find them. | 她都无法靠定位咒找到他们 |
[39:48] | Her magic never came back. | 她的魔法没有恢复 |
[39:50] | She feels helpless. | 她觉得很无助 |
[39:55] | I reached out to all my contacts, | 我联系了所有熟人 |
[39:58] | knowing they’d show up sooner or later. | 我知道他们迟早会出现 |
[40:00] | I owed ’em that much. | 这是我欠他们的 |
[40:04] | Then I left. | 然后我就离开了 |
[40:05] | Because as sad as it is, this isn’t my fight. | 因为虽然悲哀 但这场仗不是我该打的 |
[40:09] | And if I’m ever going to be happy, | 如果我想得到幸福 |
[40:12] | I have to recognize which ones are. | 我得找到幸福的人 |
[40:18] | It was three months before we heard the first rumor… | 三个月后我们才第一次听到传言 |
[40:23] | …A string of missing persons on the West Coast. | 西海岸发生了一系列失踪人口事件 |
[40:27] | It was encouraging. | 这给了我们希望 |
[40:29] | But then the numbers kept growing. | 但随后人数越来越多 |
[40:32] | 20, 50, 60 people missing. | 20 50 60人失踪了 |
[40:37] | It’s them. I know it. | 是他们 我能确定 |
[40:43] | I don’t know what’s wrong with them, | 我不知道他们是怎么了 |
[40:45] | or what they’re doing, or why… | 或是他们在做什么 或是为什么 |
[40:48] | but I promise you, we’ll get him back. | 但我保证 我们会把他弄回来的 |
[40:54] | Just know that whatever happens between now and then… | 你要知道 不论之前发生了什么 |
[41:00] | …it’s not his fault. | 都不能怪他 |
[41:14] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[41:15] | Aw, did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[41:38] | Never gets old, does it? | 真是永远不会厌倦啊 |
[41:42] | It sure as hell hasn’t yet. | 至少现在还没呢 |