时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on The Vampire Diaries… | 《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Whatever’s inside that vault, | 不管密室里面有什么 |
[00:05] | promise me you won’t set free. | 你必须保证不会释放它 |
[00:08] | We need to know exactly what we’re dealing with | 我们需要知道我们对付的究竟是什么 |
[00:10] | so we can fight it. | 这样才能抵御它 |
[00:11] | You can’t fight it. | 你打不过它的 |
[00:13] | Do I even want to know? | 我想知道吗 |
[00:14] | Will it deter you from going in? | 那会阻止你进去吗 |
[00:16] | Nope. | 不会 |
[00:17] | Then, no, you don’t. | 那你不会想知道的 |
[00:18] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[00:19] | I need you to let me go. | 我需要你放我走 |
[00:22] | Dear Elena, we were so close. | 亲爱的埃琳娜 我们是那么接近了 |
[00:24] | Stefan and I had finally worked through our problems. | 斯特凡和我终于解决了我们的问题 |
[00:27] | Bonnie and Enzo were on the verge of being happy. | 邦妮和恩佐马上就能获得幸福 |
[00:29] | And then it all changed. | 然后一切都改变了 |
[00:31] | – Damon. – Elena? | -达蒙 -埃琳娜 |
[00:32] | – Where are you? – Right here. | -你在哪 -就在这里 |
[00:37] | It only hurts at first. | 只有一开始会疼 |
[00:38] | Then after that, | 然后呢 |
[00:39] | it’s kind of fun. | 还挺有意思 |
[00:43] | – I’m worried about Bonnie. – Enzo! | -我担心邦妮 -恩佐 |
[00:46] | She lost the two people closest to her. | 她失去了两个跟她最亲近的人 |
[00:48] | And she can’t even do a locator spell to find them. | 她都无法靠定位咒找到他们 |
[00:51] | Her magic never came back. | 她的魔法没有恢复 |
[00:53] | It was three months before we heard the first rumor. | 三个月后我们才第一次听到传言 |
[00:55] | A string of missing persons on the West Coast. | 西海岸发生了一系列失踪人口事件 |
[00:58] | But then the numbers kept growing. | 但随后人数越来越多 |
[01:00] | It’s them. I know it. | 是他们 我能确定 |
[01:02] | Never gets old, does it? | 真是永远不会厌倦啊 |
[01:04] | Well, it sure as hell hasn’t yet. | 至少现在还没呢 |
[01:13] | Why do you drag me to these dumb superhero movies? | 你为什么拖我去看这些愚蠢的超级英雄电影 |
[01:16] | There’s too many. | 有太多了 |
[01:17] | I can’t keep track of who’s who. | 我都不知道谁是谁 |
[01:19] | Their names and their outfits | 他们的名字 服装 |
[01:20] | and who flies and who turns to ice, | 谁会飞 谁会变冰 |
[01:23] | who poops fire– it’s too much. | 谁喷火 太多人了 |
[01:25] | Well, that’s why you have me. | 所以你才需要我 |
[01:28] | Okay, well, now we’re on overload. I’m done. | 好吧 现在已经超载了 我不看了 |
[01:31] | Then I’m done with your dystopian teen crap movies. | 我也不想看你反乌托邦的少年电影了 |
[01:33] | We don’t need them either. | 我们也不需要那些 |
[01:36] | Okay, fine, | 好吧 |
[01:38] | maybe I’ll do one more superhero. | 我可以再看一部超级英雄的 |
[01:41] | You know, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[01:42] | I’m just glad the whole vampire craze is over. | 我很高兴吸血鬼热潮终于过去了 |
[01:45] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[01:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[01:50] | I almost hit that guy. What’s he doing in the middle of the road? | 我差点撞上他 他站在路中干什么 |
[01:53] | Look out! | 小心 |
[02:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:10] | Oh, no… no. | 不不 |
[02:15] | First of all, let me applaud you on your quick reflexes. | 首先 让我为你的快速反应鼓鼓掌 |
[02:18] | The way you just whipped by me, it was impressive. | 你刚刚从我身边擦过的车技 真的很了不起 |
[02:25] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:26] | This is what is known as a slow night. | 这就是所谓的漫漫长夜 |
[02:29] | I thought we’d go with the old guy in the road standby, | 我以为我们该在路中间安排个老人 |
[02:32] | and you almost got by us. | 你们差点就错过我们了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, maybe it’s time we, uh, let this one go. | 嗯 也许我们该试试了 |
[02:39] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[02:47] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[02:48] | We could use a ride. | 我们需要搭个便车 |
[02:51] | It’s the least you could do. | 这是你们可以做到的 |
[02:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:54] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[03:00] | Okay, a little backstory | 介绍一下情况 |
[03:02] | because it’s only fair– my friend here, Enzo, and I | 因为这样才公平 我的朋友恩佐和我 |
[03:04] | are the unwilling employees… | 是不情愿的员工 |
[03:06] | Not really employees. | 不算是员工 |
[03:07] | Yeah, more like slaves, serfs, lackeys. | 是的 更像是奴隶 农奴 男仆 |
[03:10] | – Renfields. – I hate that reference. | -恩菲尔德 -我讨厌这说法 |
[03:12] | We’ll just call it mind control. | 我们称之为精神控制 |
[03:14] | Our job is to bring the worst of humanity, the dregs of life, | 我们的职责就是带来最坏的人类 渣滓 |
[03:17] | and bring them here. | 带到这里来 |
[03:18] | So, between the two of you, who’s worse? | 所以你们俩 谁更坏 |
[03:24] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[03:25] | Winner gets a prize. | 获胜的有奖 |
[03:28] | What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done in your life? | 你这辈子做的最坏的事情是什么 |
[03:30] | I stole makeup from a drugstore once. | 我曾经在药妆店偷过化妆品 |
[03:34] | Some blush and lipstick. | 腮红和唇膏 |
[03:36] | Try harder. | 再努力点 |
[03:37] | What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done in your life? | 你这辈子做过的最坏的事情是什么 |
[03:42] | I slept with my best friend’s boyfriend. | 我和我最好的朋友的男朋友睡了 |
[03:45] | That’s a little better. | 好点了 |
[03:47] | Eight times. | 8次 |
[03:49] | You’re doing something wrong, pal. | 你也做了错事 朋友 |
[03:51] | So, what’s the worst thing you’ve ever done? | 你做过的最坏的事情是什么 |
[03:56] | One time, I stole all my nana’s pain pills | 有一次我偷了奶奶所有的止疼药 |
[03:58] | and sold them for 50 bucks a pop. | 50块一片卖掉了 |
[04:01] | While she was dying of cancer. | 她癌症晚期了 |
[04:03] | I think we have a winner. | 我想我们有获胜者了 |
[04:05] | What do I win? | 我赢得了什么 |
[04:07] | You get to die the most painful, excruciating death imaginable. | 你能以最痛苦 最折磨的方式死掉 |
[04:12] | – And me? – We grant you mercy. | -我呢 -我们会对你仁慈 |
[04:14] | You’ll die quick. | 你会很快死掉 |
[04:16] | It’ll be over before you… | 快到你还来不及… |
[04:23] | I’ll deal with this one. | 我去处理这个 |
[04:26] | You do the honors? | 交给你了 |
[04:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:31] | This way. | 这边 |
[04:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:42] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:43] | Easy, my friend. | 放轻松 我的朋友 |
[04:44] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不要 |
[04:49] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[04:51] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:53] | No use in making a scene in your final moments. | 最后时刻大吵大闹也没用了 |
[04:56] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I know. And I don’t particularly want to kill you. | 我知道 我也不想杀你 |
[05:02] | But sometimes we have to do things we don’t like. | 但有时我们不得不做一些我们不喜欢的事情 |
[05:10] | What’s down there? | 下面是什么 |
[05:13] | Don’t really know. | 不清楚 |
[05:15] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[05:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:17] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 这么做不对 |
[05:20] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选择 |
[05:49] | Help… help me! | 救 救我 |
[06:04] | Want to watch some TV? | 想看电视吗 |
[06:08] | Nah, I was just gonna read for a little while. | 不想 我就想看会儿书 |
[06:10] | All right, night then. | 好吧 晚安了 |
[06:13] | Night. | 晚安 |
[06:29] | Dear Elena, | 亲爱的埃琳娜 |
[06:30] | for the next week, | 接下来的一周 |
[06:31] | you’ll be reading updates from me. | 由我来给你念最近情况 |
[06:33] | Caroline, Stefan and I decided that | 卡罗琳 斯特凡和我决定 |
[06:34] | only one person should have to write about | 每次只需要一个人 |
[06:36] | our epic failure at a time. | 来记录我们史诗般的失败 |
[06:38] | Believe me, you won’t want to | 相信我 你不会想在醒来后 |
[06:39] | read three versions of the same sad story when you wake up. | 看到同一个悲惨故事的三个版本 |
[06:44] | The search for Damon and Enzo goes on and on, | 我们还在不停寻找达蒙和恩佐 |
[06:47] | and we’re no closer to knowing where they are… | 我们完全不知道他们现在在哪儿 |
[06:50] | …or who, or what, took them. | 或者是谁 是什么带走了他们 |
[06:56] | We promised each other we’ll find ways | 我们向彼此保证 会想办法 |
[06:58] | to steal small moments of normal every day. | 每天保持少部分的正常时间 |
[07:01] | That’s how we’ll all stay sane. | 这样我们才不会疯 |
[07:03] | But it’s just you and me talking right now, | 但现在只有我们俩 |
[07:05] | and I need to tell you: | 我得告诉你 |
[07:07] | it’s hard. | 这很难 |
[07:10] | It’s the hardest thing I’ve had to do in my whole life. | 这是我这辈子所做的最难的事情 |
[07:14] | Darling, your guitar playing would send Odysseus | 亲爱的 你的吉他会让奥德修斯 |
[07:16] | sailing in the other direction. | 往错误的方向航行 |
[07:18] | No idea what that means, but screw you. | 不知道那是什么意思 但管你呢 |
[07:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Let me save you from yourself. | 让我来救你 |
[07:28] | I broke it. | 我弄坏了 |
[07:35] | Have you really never read The Odyssey? | 你从没看过《奥德赛》吗 |
[07:37] | Is that the one with Helen of Troy? | 是和《木马屠城记》里特洛伊的海伦在一起的吗 |
[07:40] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:46] | How can you love such a terrible guitar player? | 你怎么会喜欢这么差劲的吉他手 |
[07:50] | Because one day you’ll play like a Siren. | 因为有一天你会像海妖一样出色 |
[07:52] | And on that day, I know you’ll love me forever. | 到那天 我知道你会永远爱我 |
[07:55] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[07:56] | Only true love | 只有真爱 |
[07:58] | can make you conquer your absolute lack of skill. | 能让你征服你不熟练的技能 |
[08:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:15] | And then she cut their sandwiches into the shapes | 然后她把三明治都切成了 |
[08:17] | of little hearts and stars. | 心和星星的形状 |
[08:19] | With no crust. | 没有面包皮 |
[08:21] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[08:23] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[08:24] | I’m just saying, if Ric had hired the old lady nanny, | 我想说的是 如果里克请了那个老太太做保姆 |
[08:26] | then my kids wouldn’t be wasting perfectly good parts | 那我的孩子们就不会浪费三明治 |
[08:29] | of the sandwich. | 最好的部分 |
[08:31] | Millions of people in this world go hungry every single day | 实际上数百万人每天都会挨饿 |
[08:34] | while our hot nanny is getting all sparkly with their food. | 而我们性感的保姆却把他们的食物弄得那么花哨 |
[08:37] | Sounds like you’re worried she’s getting “Sparkly” With Ric. | 听起来你很担心她会和里克”花哨” |
[08:42] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[08:44] | He’s running the Armory | 他只要一离开 |
[08:45] | every minute he’s away from Lizzie and Josie. | 莉兹和乔赛 就会去军械库 |
[08:47] | Sleeping on a futon and probably not eating full square meals. | 睡在蒲团上 可能都吃不到一顿完整的饭 |
[08:51] | Ooh, maybe… | 也许 |
[08:54] | he’s eating the sandwich crusts. | 他在吃着三明治的面包皮 |
[08:58] | What I mean is, | 我的意思是 |
[08:59] | he’s susceptible to hot nanny charms. | 他很容易受性感保姆魅力的影响 |
[09:03] | We need to look out for him. | 我们得帮他留心着点 |
[09:05] | You know, he’s in a delicate place. | 他现在非常脆弱 |
[09:07] | So what’s on deck for today? | 今天要做什么 |
[09:09] | Well, I’m going back over all the Central State | 我要去看看中部失踪人口报告 |
[09:12] | Missing Person Reports for the last four weeks | 在过去的四周里的记录 |
[09:15] | to see if I missed a pattern. | 看看有没有漏掉什么 |
[09:16] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:17] | I will check with the local affiliates. | 我去看看当地电台 |
[09:27] | Maybe today will be better. | 也许今天会好起来的 |
[09:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:37] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:45] | Stefan, they found a body. | 斯特凡 他们发现一具尸体 |
[09:47] | All those people that we’ve been tracking, | 我们追踪了那么多人 |
[09:49] | and now there’s a body. | 现在发现了尸体 |
[09:50] | That’s good, right? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[09:54] | It’s better than yesterday. | 比昨天好 |
[09:57] | Daddy, when can we come to work and see your toys? | 爸爸 我们什么时候可以去工作 看你的玩具 |
[10:00] | You can come see the toys when you turn 18. | 等你们18岁了就可以来看玩具了 |
[10:02] | Will you put Seline on, please? | 让席琳接电话好吗 |
[10:04] | Okay, you two, go get your swimsuits. | 好了 你们俩去拿泳衣 |
[10:11] | I blew through Caroline’s Monday to-do list. | 我刚开始做卡罗琳的周一必做清单 |
[10:14] | Anything else you need? | 你还需要什么 |
[10:16] | Uh, just one more of you. | 只有一件 |
[10:17] | Any chance you’re a doppelganger? | 你会不会是二重身 |
[10:19] | Should I know what that is? | 我应该知道那是什么吗 |
[10:21] | Not even remotely. | 完全不该 |
[10:24] | Hey, one of my interns is summoning me. | 我的一名实习生在召唤我 |
[10:25] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:26] | Make sure no one drowns. | 确保大家都别溺水 |
[10:28] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[10:30] | You got something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[10:31] | We got something. | 我们有发现了 |
[10:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:35] | Georgie and I have been playing around in the vault | 乔治和我在密室里 |
[10:37] | for a couple weeks now, | 厮混两三周了 |
[10:37] | trying to figure out how someone could get out of it | 想搞清楚怎么能在别人看不到的情况下 |
[10:39] | without anyone seeing. | 从里面出来 |
[10:40] | Now, she told me I shouldn’t show you what we found | 她说我不该让你看我们的发现 |
[10:42] | until you tell us what supernatural thing escaped from it. | 除非你告诉我们从里面逃出了什么超自然东西 |
[10:45] | I told you. It’s just a theoretical exercise. | 我说了 这些都是理论研究 |
[10:47] | I’ve been running this place for only a couple months now, | 我负责这地方才几个月 |
[10:49] | and I just want to know all about its nooks and crannies. | 我只想了解密室的隐匿处和裂缝 |
[10:52] | Right. | 对 |
[10:56] | Mother of… | 该死 |
[10:57] | Dorian, uh… | 多里安 |
[10:59] | We need to find a better signal. | 我们得找个更好的信号 |
[11:00] | Or you need to be less jumpy. | 或者你不该这么神经质 |
[11:02] | So? Did you spill any secrets? | 怎么样 你有透露什么秘密吗 |
[11:04] | No secrets to spill. | 没有什么好透露的秘密 |
[11:06] | I told you, this is just a… | 我说过了 这只是 |
[11:07] | Theoretical exercise. Yeah, got it. | 理论研究 我知道 |
[11:09] | So, are you ready for us to theoretically blow your mind? | 所以你做好准备 让我们在理论上震惊一下吗 |
[11:13] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[11:15] | All right, so check it. | 好吧 你看 |
[11:16] | Every little crevice in here leads nowhere, right? | 这里的每一条裂缝都不通向哪里 对吗 |
[11:18] | Just walls, dirt and dead-ends. | 只有墙壁 灰尘和死路 |
[11:21] | No one’s getting out without a spoon | 没有勺子和百年的挖掘 |
[11:22] | and a hundred years of digging. | 是出不去的 |
[11:23] | May I? | 请允许我这么做 |
[11:25] | So, my cousin had this thing | 我的表妹在很小的时候 |
[11:27] | where she lost her hearing and eyesight real young, | 失去听力和视力时 有这样的东西 |
[11:30] | but she became brilliant at finding her way around, | 但是她却非常擅长寻找周围的路了 |
[11:33] | because all her other senses were so heightened. | 因为她其他的感官都变强了 |
[11:36] | Which got me thinking. Come this way. | 这就让我陷入深思 来这边 |
[11:38] | There we go. | 好了 |
[11:40] | All right, now you’re gonna let your fingers do the walking. | 好了 现在让你的手指来往前走 |
[11:43] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[11:46] | Find your way out. | 找到出路 |
[12:14] | – What is this? – He’s got it. | -这是什么 -他明白了 |
[12:18] | Yes! | 棒 |
[12:19] | Yes! | 棒 |
[12:24] | Dumped the girl. | 把那姑娘甩了 |
[12:25] | Why? She could have been dessert. | 为什么 她可以被当做点心 |
[12:27] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[12:28] | Last night was pushing it. | 昨晚太勉强了 |
[12:30] | It wants real evil, not these | 它想要真正的邪恶 而不是 |
[12:31] | lightweight losers we’ve been feeding it. | 我们喂给它的轻量级混蛋 |
[12:34] | Yeah, you should get on that. | 嗯 你应该好好努力 |
[12:37] | I’m trying. | 我努力了 |
[12:38] | Which is more than you’re doing. | 比你努力多了 |
[12:39] | Hey, this is a really good book. | 这本书真的很好看 |
[12:43] | How long is this bad-guy slaughter going to last? | 这个坏人屠杀者要持续多久 |
[12:47] | How many more bodies will it take before this is over? | 在这结束前 还要有多少尸体 |
[12:50] | It can hear you. | 它能听到你说话 |
[12:52] | It can get into our minds. It knows how I feel. | 它能进入我们的思维 它知道我的感觉 |
[12:54] | Well, there’s no reason to go out of your way to aggravate it. | 那你就更没理由去激怒它了 |
[13:00] | Do you have any control left? | 你还有控制力吗 |
[13:03] | Me, I’m down to about… | 我 只有差不多 |
[13:04] | I don’t know, two percent. | 百分之二了 |
[13:06] | No free will needed. I have flipped my switch. | 不需要自由意志 我已经关闭了我的 |
[13:09] | Humanity off. | 没有人性 |
[13:10] | I’m on full cruise control. | 我现在完全让它控制 |
[13:13] | I recommend it. | 我很建议哦 |
[13:14] | Oh, so you really have nothing left inside? | 所以你心里完全不剩什么吗 |
[13:16] | Just my winning sense of humor | 只有获胜的幽默感 |
[13:18] | and a renewed appreciation for chick-lit. | 和对小妞文学的重新欣赏 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry, did we wake you? | 抱歉 我们吵醒你了吗 |
[13:24] | When does this end?! | 这要什么时候结束 |
[13:26] | How many more bodies till you’re full? | 你要吃多少人才会饱 |
[13:28] | Yelling never gets you anything. | 大吼大叫对你永远没有好处 |
[13:30] | Try asking nicely. | 试着友好地问问 |
[13:54] | Get an answer? | 得到答案了吗 |
[14:02] | Look, I know it’s not much, but it’s a lead. | 我知道这不算什么 但至少是线索 |
[14:05] | I mean, all those missing people along the trail | 我们追踪了那么多失踪的人 |
[14:06] | we’ve been following, and this is the first time | 这是第一次 |
[14:07] | a body has surfaced. | 出现了尸体 |
[14:09] | Probably because it has nothing to do with what we’re looking for. | 可能这是因为和我们要找的东西毫无关联 |
[14:11] | Yeah, well, I can’t let myself think like that. | 对 我不能这么想 |
[14:13] | I have to treat every single clue | 我得把每一条线索 |
[14:15] | like it’s the one that’s gonna lead us to them. | 都当做是能指引我们找到他们的线索 |
[14:16] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[14:20] | every time we do this, I let myself hope a little. | 每次我们这么做 我都让自己少抱希望 |
[14:23] | And when we end up back at zero, | 等我们回到零点时 |
[14:25] | my heart crushes in on itself a little bit more. | 我就会少一点心碎 |
[14:29] | I don’t know how much my heart has left, you know? | 我不知道我的心还剩多少了 你懂吗 |
[14:32] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[14:34] | no one– not Caroline, not Elena– | 没有人 卡罗琳 埃琳娜 |
[14:37] | no one knows how to fight longer or harder or better than you. | 没有人比你更了解要如何长久努力更好地去反抗 |
[14:43] | If you give up, | 如果你放弃 |
[14:43] | I won’t have anything left to hold on to. | 我就没有什么可以坚持的了 |
[14:47] | Please don’t give up. | 请你不要放弃 |
[14:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:55] | But… | 但是 |
[14:56] | don’t ask me to have hope. | 别让我抱有希望 |
[14:59] | Hope hurts. | 希望很伤人 |
[15:01] | I don’t want to hurt anymore. | 我不想再受伤了 |
[15:20] | I can’t believe you guys found this. | 真不敢相信 你们找到了 |
[15:21] | It’s an optical illusion. | 这是视错觉 |
[15:22] | You can’t see or hear your way out. | 你不能看到或听到出路 |
[15:24] | Your sense of touch has to be completely isolated. | 你的触摸感必须完全被孤立 |
[15:26] | Bananas, right? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[15:30] | So where’s the tunnel go? | 这条隧道通向哪里 |
[15:31] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[15:33] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才叫你来 |
[15:36] | Unless you’re, like… | 除非你有 |
[15:39] | claustrophobic or something. | 幽闭恐惧症什么的 |
[15:42] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[15:45] | Let’s just start walking. | 我们开始走吧 |
[16:00] | – Hi, girls. – Mommy! | -姑娘们 -妈咪 |
[16:03] | Sorry we’re early. | 抱歉 我们来早了 |
[16:04] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:06] | Oh, some guy named Pete from sound | 音频部叫皮特的 |
[16:10] | dropped this off for you a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前给你留了这个 |
[16:11] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:13] | You guys all good while I go grab a salad? | 我去吃沙拉 你们在这里没问题吧 |
[16:16] | Yep. Enjoy your salad. | 好的 好好吃沙拉去吧 |
[16:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:22] | She probably likes kale, too. | 她可能还会喜欢甘蓝 |
[16:24] | What’s kale? | 甘蓝是什么 |
[16:27] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[16:29] | What movie is that, Mommy? | 那是什么电影 妈咪 |
[16:31] | This is a work movie that Mommy’s been waiting for. | 这是妈妈在等的工作电影 |
[16:35] | The sound was broken, so Pete had to fix it. | 音频坏了 所以皮特得去修复它 |
[16:38] | All right, that is aunt Bonnie’s friend Enzo. | 好了 那是邦妮阿姨的朋友 恩佐 |
[16:40] | This is a movie about him trying to learn about… | 这部电影讲的是他试着了解 |
[16:43] | a magical creature. | 魔法生物 |
[16:45] | And that is princess Virginia St. John, | 那是弗吉尼亚·圣约翰公主 |
[16:48] | who used to be locked in a tower. | 她之前被锁在了塔里 |
[16:50] | And she’s the only one in the whole kingdom | 她是整个王国里唯一一个 |
[16:53] | who knows the secrets of the creature we’re looking for. | 知道我们在寻找的生物的秘密的人 |
[16:57] | But the princess escaped, and now no one can find her. | 但是公主逃走了 现在没人能找到她 |
[17:02] | Now, tell me what it is. | 告诉我 它是什么 |
[17:07] | Too loud. | 太大声了 |
[17:09] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[17:10] | The movie’s boring, Mommy. | 电影好无聊 妈咪 |
[17:12] | Well, it’s not boring. | 这不无聊 |
[17:14] | It’s just… | 这只是 |
[17:15] | broken. | 坏了 |
[17:17] | What was that back there? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[17:19] | I’ve never seen an archeologist afraid to explore a tunnel. | 我从没见过考古学家会害怕探索隧道 |
[17:21] | I am not an archeologist. | 我不是考古学家 |
[17:23] | Come on. | 行了吧 |
[17:24] | You’re practically Indiana Jones. | 你几乎就是印第安纳琼斯了 |
[17:26] | Yeah, that’s the former me. | 那是以前的我 |
[17:28] | Before I had two daughters | 在我有两个女儿之前 |
[17:29] | who expect me to come home in one piece. | 有谁会期待我完整地回家呢 |
[17:32] | Ah, the new me is an academic geek only. | 全新的我就只是学术极客 |
[17:35] | Dad me. | 我是爸爸 |
[17:37] | I like to avoid dangerous situations. | 我喜欢避免危险的情况 |
[17:39] | Plus, you know, you’ve been doing this as long as I have, | 而且 如果你们和我一样做这么久 |
[17:42] | you learn that rarely is a secret tunnel just a tunnel. | 你们就会知道 秘密隧道几乎不会只是隧道 |
[17:50] | Okay, watch your step. | 好吧 小心脚下 |
[18:08] | Case in point. | 很好的例证 |
[18:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:29] | Looks like a geek gold mine. | 看起来像是极客金矿 |
[18:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[18:38] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[18:40] | It took me four hours | 我用了四小时 |
[18:41] | to get control of the scene from the local idiots. | 才从当地的傻瓜手里接管现场 |
[18:44] | Now they’re letting press past the tape? | 现在他们居然让媒体进来 |
[18:46] | We’re not press. | 我们不是媒体 |
[18:48] | We’re not anyone. | 我们谁都不是 |
[18:49] | But tell us what you know. | 告诉我们你知道什么 |
[18:53] | Female victim, strangled, then exsanguinated, | 女性死者 被掐死 然后抽了血 |
[18:56] | or maybe vice versa. | 也许是反过来的 |
[18:58] | Brace yourselves, it ain’t pretty. | 做好准备 场面不太好看 |
[19:00] | We found blood on the grille, not matching her type. | 我们在门上发现了血迹 和她血型不符 |
[19:03] | Blood in the road over there, also not her type. | 那边路上的血迹 也不是她的 |
[19:08] | Her car is dented, | 车有凹痕 |
[19:09] | like she hit a deer, maybe a mountain lion. | 好像是撞到了鹿或者山狮 |
[19:12] | Or a person. | 或是人 |
[19:14] | Teeth marks above the collarbone, | 锁骨有牙齿印 |
[19:16] | ligatures on her neck from the wire. | 脖子上的勒痕是电线造成的 |
[19:22] | That’s not wire. | 那不是电线 |
[19:26] | It’s guitar string. | 是吉他弦 |
[19:33] | It’s just a lot of empty land. | 就是很多空地 |
[19:35] | Farms. | 农场 |
[19:37] | The gas odometer only had three miles on it. | 汽车里程表只有三英里 |
[19:39] | That’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[19:40] | Maybe that means something? | 也许能说明什么 |
[19:41] | There was a news story about this area a couple months ago. | 关于这边区域 几个月前有新故事 |
[19:44] | Some locals cried miracle when a nearby creek ran red with blood. | 一些当地人将附近小溪流淌着红色血液称之为奇迹 |
[19:49] | Turns out | 结果证明 |
[19:49] | there’s a slaughterhouse with a drainage issue nearby. | 是附近的屠宰场出现了排水问题 |
[19:52] | They closed it down. | 就把那里关了 |
[19:54] | How far from the crime scene? | 离犯罪现场有多远 |
[19:57] | Exactly three miles. | 恰好是三英里 |
[20:00] | I’ll go check it out. I’ll call you back. | 我去看看 我会给你回电的 |
[20:06] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我 它是什么 |
[20:09] | Ugh, God. | 天哪 |
[20:13] | Hey, I’m walking out the door right now. | 我现在正要出门 |
[20:16] | Oh, no, no rush. You’re not late yet. | 别着急 你还没迟到 |
[20:18] | But have you heard from Alaric? | 但你有阿拉里克的消息吗 |
[20:19] | His phone’s been going straight to voice mail all afternoon. | 整个下午他的手机都直接转接到语音信箱 |
[20:22] | I haven’t, but I can try his office. | 没有 但我可以给办公室打电话 |
[20:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:26] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[20:27] | Oh, yeah, fine. | 是的 |
[20:29] | The girls are playing hide and seek, | 姑娘们在玩躲猫猫 |
[20:30] | only where they both hide and no one seeks. | 只不过她们俩都躲起来 没人去找 |
[20:33] | Yeah, check their closet. It’s their go-to. | 看看衣橱 她们就爱在那儿 |
[20:36] | This is Brody. | 我是布鲁迪 |
[20:37] | Hey, Brody, it’s Caroline. | 布鲁迪 我是卡罗琳 |
[20:38] | I’m looking for Ric; is he around? | 我找里克 他在吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, wait. Here he is. | 等等 他来了 |
[20:43] | Okay, thanks, just– | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:44] | can you have him call me when he gets out? | 等他出来你能叫他给我打电话吗 |
[20:46] | – No problem. – Okay, bye. | -没问题 -好的 再见 |
[20:48] | Yeah, Seline, he’s okay. | 席琳 他没事 |
[20:50] | He’s just geeking out on the job. | 他只是在忙着工作 |
[20:52] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:53] | You don’t think the girls would leave the house, do you? | 你觉得姑娘们不会离开房子吧 |
[20:56] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么 发生了什么 |
[21:02] | The front door just blew open. | 前门突然打开了 |
[21:05] | I thought it was Ric, but… | 我以为是里克 但是 |
[21:09] | Caroline… | 卡罗琳 |
[21:11] | someone’s in the house. | 家里有人 |
[21:12] | Seline? | 席琳 |
[22:02] | Hi, Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[22:03] | Hi, babies. | 宝贝们 |
[22:06] | Don’t move, okay? | 别动 好吗 |
[22:08] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[22:25] | Come on. | 加油 |
[22:26] | Come on! | 加油 |
[22:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:40] | Dorian’s bringing more work lights. | 多里安去带更多灯来了 |
[22:42] | This room is wild. | 这房间很疯狂 |
[22:44] | I mean, anything subterranean should have evidence of erosion. | 任何地下的东西都该有被腐蚀的迹象 |
[22:47] | The moisture from the earth alone | 单是土里的水分 |
[22:49] | should have eaten through most of these artifacts, | 就能把这些艺术品都侵蚀了 |
[22:51] | but everything is perfectly preserved. | 但一切都被完美保存了 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | Just like in the pyramids. | 就像在金字塔里 |
[22:57] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[22:58] | Except for that guy. | 除了那家伙 |
[23:00] | Whoever he was. | 不管他是谁 |
[23:03] | I wouldn’t touch that. | 要我我就不会碰 |
[23:05] | Let’s just leave everything alone. | 就让一切保持原样 |
[23:07] | I mean, if everything has been undisturbed | 如果一切都想我预料的那样 |
[23:09] | for as long as I think it has, | 保存了那么久 |
[23:11] | I’d hate to expose these artifacts until we seal the space. | 在我们封闭这里前 我不想揭开这些东西 |
[23:14] | Your geek brain makes you super hot. | 你的极客大脑让你变得超级性感 |
[23:17] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[23:20] | Georgie… | 乔治 |
[23:23] | I don’t think that I don’t appreciate it, | 我很感激你这么说 |
[23:25] | but I’m pretty much closed for business. | 但我已经差不多不会多想什么了 |
[23:28] | You know, it’s just me and my kids | 只有我和我的孩子们 |
[23:30] | and no distractions. | 不能分心 |
[23:33] | Dad you. | 做爸爸的你 |
[23:35] | Yeah, yeah. Exactly. | 对 没错 |
[23:43] | Well, that’s a shame. I had to try. | 真可惜 我总得试试的嘛 |
[23:45] | Sexy dark tunnel, magical room, et cetera. | 性感的黑色隧道 有魔力的房间 什么的 |
[23:50] | Professor S, Caroline’s been calling. | S教授 卡罗琳打来了电话 |
[23:52] | Says it’s an emergency. | 说是紧急情况 |
[24:01] | I just walked in. | 我刚走进来 |
[24:04] | They’re still processing the scene. | 他们还在处理现场 |
[24:05] | It shouldn’t be much longer. | 应该不用太久了 |
[24:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:13] | Looks like candle wax. | 看起来像是蜡烛蜡 |
[24:19] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[24:21] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[24:41] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[24:51] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[24:56] | Hello, brother. | 你好 弟弟 |
[25:08] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:13] | Daily chores. | 日常家务 |
[25:16] | What was in that vault, Damon? | 密室里是什么 达蒙 |
[25:18] | What has ahold of you? | 是什么困住了你 |
[25:20] | Eh, it doesn’t matter what has me. | 是什么并不重要 |
[25:22] | Only that I’ve been had. | 重要的是我做了什么 |
[25:25] | You should be proud of me. | 你应该为我感到骄傲 |
[25:27] | Killing bad people. | 杀死坏人 |
[25:29] | Where’s Enzo? | 恩佐呢 |
[25:32] | Go home, Stefan. | 回家吧 斯特凡 |
[25:34] | We’re all good here. | 我们在这里都很好 |
[25:36] | In a slaughterhouse? | 在屠宰场吗 |
[25:38] | Surrounded by death. | 被死亡围绕 |
[25:40] | It’s who we are, brother. | 我们就是这样的 弟弟 |
[25:41] | It’s who we’ve been for 160-some years. | 我们160多年来都这样 |
[25:45] | I know you think it’s still worth the fight | 我知道 你认为还值得 |
[25:48] | to live the illusion of your heroic life, | 去为了你的英雄生活的幻想奋斗 |
[25:50] | but I’m officially done. | 但我受够了 |
[25:53] | You flipped your switch, didn’t you? | 你关闭了人性 是不是 |
[25:54] | Always the quick one. | 反应总是很快 |
[25:56] | I can help you get your humanity back. | 我可以帮你找回人性 |
[25:59] | I know you can, and I don’t want it. | 我知道你可以 我不想 |
[26:01] | I’ve seen how this ends, and believe me, | 我见识过会有什么结局了 相信我 |
[26:04] | humanity can’t save me from it. | 人性解救不了我 |
[26:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:08] | I’m talking about hell, brother. | 我说的是地狱 弟弟 |
[26:11] | Not the kind of hell that traps you in a stone. | 不是那种把你困在石头里的地狱 |
[26:15] | Fire and brimstone hell. | 充满磨难的地狱 |
[26:19] | I’ve seen it. | 我见识过了 |
[26:20] | I met it up close. | 我近距离的见识了 |
[26:23] | Tasted it, touched it. | 品尝过 触碰过 |
[26:27] | It’s beyond its reputation. | 真的是超出本有的声誉 |
[26:30] | You’re not making any sense. | 你说的话都毫无道理 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | You need to go. It doesn’t want you yet. | 你得走了 它现在还不想要你 |
[26:42] | Walk out of here with your hero hair intact, | 保持你的英雄发型 走出去 |
[26:44] | and never come back. | 永远别再回来 |
[26:47] | Not without you. | 我要带你走 |
[26:49] | Okay, so obviously this is a little bit awkward, | 好吧 显然这样有点尴尬 |
[26:52] | but after a good night’s sleep, | 但是今晚好好睡一觉之后 |
[26:54] | you should wake up none the wiser. | 你应该会一无所知地醒过来 |
[26:57] | The girls are in the car. | 姑娘们在车里 |
[26:58] | After dinner, take them for ice cream. | 吃完晚餐 带她们吃冰淇淋 |
[27:00] | Be gone at least two hours. | 离开至少两小时 |
[27:02] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[27:03] | We’ll get some hot fudge sundaes. | 我们会去吃热巧克力圣代 |
[27:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:20] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[27:26] | I said wake up. | 我说醒醒 |
[27:31] | You have 30 seconds to explain why you came after my kids. | 你有30秒时间来解释为什么找我的孩子 |
[27:34] | And then 30 more seconds | 还有30秒 |
[27:36] | to answer a few questions about that stupid vault. | 来回答几个关于该死的密室的问题 |
[27:40] | Go. | 开始 |
[27:41] | You let them open the vault. | 你让他们打开了密室 |
[27:44] | I told you not to open it. | 我告诉过你 不能打开 |
[27:47] | Yeah, well, joke’s on us. | 是啊 和我们开玩笑呢 |
[27:49] | 15 seconds. | 15秒 |
[27:51] | It has come for them. | 它要来找他们了 |
[27:55] | No, no, we are not playing this game. | 不不 我们不玩这种游戏 |
[27:58] | What is it?! | 它是什么 |
[28:00] | What does it want with my children?! | 它想拿我的孩子怎么样 |
[28:04] | What? | 什么 |
[28:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[28:08] | That’s your tongue. | 那是你的舌头 |
[28:18] | Don’t do anything you might regret. | 不要做会让你后悔的事情 |
[28:21] | Think about Elena. | 想想埃琳娜 |
[28:23] | I’m trying to explain to you, Stefan, | 我在努力给你解释 斯特凡 |
[28:24] | Elena doesn’t matter to me anymore. | 埃琳娜现在对我已经不重要了 |
[28:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:27] | Because you flipped your switch? | 因为你关闭了人性开关吗 |
[28:28] | I ripped the switch off the wall. | 我把开关扯下来摔在墙上 |
[28:30] | There is no switch, Stefan, because there is no hope. | 没有什么开关 斯特凡 因为没有希望 |
[28:34] | Every drop of blood I ever spilled, | 我所溅出的每一滴血 |
[28:36] | every body I’ve ever drained, | 我吸干的每一个身体 |
[28:37] | every bad decision I’ve ever made sealed my fate. | 我所做的每一个糟糕的决定 成就了我的命运 |
[28:42] | My path and Elena’s path, they’re not the same. | 我的道路 埃琳娜的道路 不一样 |
[28:46] | Her great beyond is a decidedly happier one than mine. | 她的命运显然比我的要幸福 |
[28:51] | Now for the last time, go. | 我说最后一次 走吧 |
[29:01] | I said no. | 我说了不 |
[29:05] | Get him in the car while I find Enzo. | 把他弄上车 我去找恩佐 |
[29:06] | We have to leave. It’s not safe. | 我们得走了 这里不安全 |
[29:08] | We’re not leaving without Enzo. | 不找到恩佐 不走 |
[29:25] | You need to leave now, Stefan, | 你得立刻离开 斯特凡 |
[29:27] | before Damon is forced to do something no one is going to like. | 趁达蒙还没有被迫做出我们都不想看到的事情 |
[29:30] | Let me go, Damon! | 放开我 达蒙 |
[29:34] | Go. | 走 |
[29:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | Let her go, and we’ll be on our way. | 放开她 我们这就走 |
[29:46] | Till we meet again, Bon. | 等我们再见面 小邦 |
[29:57] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[30:01] | Don’t you two get it? | 你们俩还不明白吗 |
[30:03] | You think you can win against this thing? | 你们觉得你们能赢过这东西 |
[30:06] | You can’t. | 你们不能 |
[30:07] | My life is over. | 我的生命结束了 |
[30:10] | My life has been over for a century and a half, Stefan. | 我的生命已经结束了一个半世纪了 斯特凡 |
[30:15] | Since you took it from me. | 你把它从我这里夺走开始 |
[30:24] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[30:30] | I tried to heal her, | 我试着治愈她 |
[30:31] | but she just kept bleeding out until she was dead. | 但她就开始不断流血至死 |
[30:35] | I couldn’t even get any information out of her. | 我什么信息都没问出来 |
[30:37] | One tunnel. | 一个隧道 |
[30:38] | I decide to go down one simple tunnel, | 我决定下到一个隧道里 |
[30:40] | and instead of being available for my kids | 而不是在我孩子被攻击时 |
[30:41] | who are under attack, I’m out of range. | 陪在她们身边 我真是太过分了 |
[30:43] | I mean, are we doing this all wrong? | 我们是不是做错了 |
[30:45] | Should we just never leave their sides for the rest of their lives? | 我们是不是该在她们的余生都一直陪着她们 |
[30:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:49] | We don’t know how to do it right, | 我们不知道该怎么做才对 |
[30:51] | clearly, or someone wouldn’t have tried | 显然的 否则就不会有人 |
[30:52] | to assassinate our nanny tonight. | 在今晚试图杀死我们的保姆 |
[30:54] | It’s because we’re divided. | 那是因为我们分开了 |
[30:56] | I live 30 minutes away in a crappy apartment. | 我住在距离公寓30分钟路程的地方 |
[30:59] | We share custody. | 我们共享监护权 |
[31:00] | I’m just too far away to help you out. | 我太远了 不能及时帮你 |
[31:02] | You want to move back into town? | 你想搬回来吗 |
[31:04] | No, I want to move in here. | 不是 我想搬到这里 |
[31:09] | Ric… | 里克 |
[31:11] | I want us to be a family and a team, | 我希望我们是家人 团队 |
[31:14] | yes, but, we can’t live together. | 没错 但我们不能住在一起 |
[31:18] | Okay, I didn’t say I thought you should stay. | 好吧 我觉得你不该留下 |
[31:21] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[31:23] | This is my childhood home! | 这是我从小长大的家 |
[31:25] | Where am I supposed to go? | 我该去哪儿 |
[31:28] | You know exactly where you should go. | 你知道你该去哪儿 |
[31:30] | And you’ve wanted to be there for months now, | 几个月前你就想去了 |
[31:31] | but out of respect for my feelings, | 但是为了顾及我的感受 |
[31:33] | – you haven’t done it yet. – Ric… | -你才没这么做 -里克 |
[31:35] | Caroline, | 卡罗琳 |
[31:36] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你幸福 |
[31:38] | Okay, I want our girls to be happy. | 我希望我们的女儿们幸福 |
[31:40] | And one of these days, I plan on being happy, too. | 总有一天 我也会幸福 |
[31:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[31:44] | we can’t escape this life, Care. | 我们无法从这生活中逃离 卡罗琳 |
[31:47] | So shouldn’t we make sure we’re at least living it right? | 所以我们不该确保自己至少要活得正确吗 |
[32:05] | You haven’t said a word. | 你一个字都没说 |
[32:09] | I know that was hard. | 我知道那很难 |
[32:11] | But that wasn’t Enzo. | 但那不是恩佐 |
[32:15] | That wasn’t Damon. They’re not in control. | 那不是达蒙 他们不受自己控制 |
[32:19] | But all those clues– | 但那些线索 |
[32:21] | the guitar string and the odometer… | 吉他弦 里程表 |
[32:26] | …Enzo left them for me. | 恩佐是留给我的 |
[32:29] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[32:32] | He wanted us to find them. | 他想让我们找到他们 |
[32:35] | Next time, we’ll get them back from whatever it is | 下次 我们会把他们救回来 |
[32:37] | that has ahold of them. | 不管是什么困住了他们 |
[32:41] | Not 12 hours ago, you were telling me… | 不到12小时前 你告诉我 |
[32:46] | have hope. | 要有希望 |
[32:49] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[32:51] | He said it was my fault. | 他说是我的错 |
[32:56] | He’s said it before, so I don’t know why it hurt so much. | 他之前说过 所以我不知道为什么还这么伤人 |
[32:59] | This time, it feels like… | 这一次 感觉就好像 |
[33:03] | …he may never forgive me. | 他可能永远都不会原谅我了 |
[33:12] | Maybe you were right, this morning. | 也许今天早上你说得对 |
[33:14] | No, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[33:18] | You told me there was hope. | 你告诉我 还有希望 |
[33:22] | Now, just take a minute, | 现在 稍微花点时间 |
[33:25] | pull yourself together and go find yours. | 振作起来 去寻找你的希望 |
[33:51] | You really never read The Odyssey? | 你真的从没看过《奥德赛》吗 |
[33:53] | Is that the one with Helen of Troy? | 是和《木马屠城记》里特洛伊的海伦在一起的吗 |
[33:57] | “In the meantime, our good ship, | 与此同时 我们的船只 |
[33:59] | “With that friendly breeze to drive her, | 伴随着轻风 |
[34:02] | fast approached the Sirens’ isle.” | 快速靠近海妖岛屿 |
[34:04] | Oh. I think I remember this. | 我想我记得了 |
[34:07] | The Sirens lured the sailors into shore with their song | 海妖用歌声把水手引诱到海岸 |
[34:10] | before they ate them. | 然后吃了他们 |
[34:11] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[34:12] | this book is one of the greatest love stories of all time. | 这本书一直以来是最出名的爱情故事之一 |
[34:16] | You’re an incurable romantic, aren’t you? | 你真是无可救药的浪漫 是不是 |
[34:19] | When it comes to you, love, | 只要和你有关 亲爱的 |
[34:21] | I would never stop fighting. | 我就永远不会停止努力 |
[34:24] | I would brave the oceans and sail past the Sirens | 我会勇敢面对海洋 游过海妖 |
[34:27] | to find my way back to you. | 找到回你身边的路 |
[34:39] | “Meanwhile, I took a large round of wax, | 其时 我拿了一大块蜡盘 |
[34:42] | “Cut it up small with my sharp sword, | 用我锋利的剑把它切成小块 |
[34:45] | “I took all my men in turn and plugged their ears with it.” | 我让我的人轮流过来 在他们耳中塞进蜡 |
[34:55] | “Then they bound me hand and foot, | 他们束缚住我的手脚 |
[34:57] | “Standing me up by the step of the ship’s mast | 让我贴站在船桅之上 |
[35:00] | and then lashing me to the mast itself.” | 绳端将杆身紧紧围圈 |
[35:12] | I am a fan of the homegrown art community. | 我是本土艺术社群的粉丝 |
[35:15] | You know, the wine is dreadful, | 红酒很糟糕 |
[35:16] | but the people are nice. | 但人不错 |
[35:18] | You know, I couldn’t help but notice in your work | 你知道吗 我注意到在你的作品中 |
[35:20] | that you express a certain… | 你表现出某种 |
[35:23] | inner struggle. | 内心的挣扎 |
[35:24] | Darkness and light. | 黑暗和光明 |
[35:26] | A burdened brain, if you will. | 负担沉重的大脑 |
[35:29] | You really enjoy exploring themes of sin and redemption. | 你真的很喜欢探索犯罪和救赎的主题 |
[35:34] | You’re very astute. | 你很聪明 |
[35:36] | Not many people in these parts get it. | 没有多少人能了解其中的这些 |
[35:39] | True. | 是的 |
[35:41] | But you should know that there is no such thing as redemption. | 但你该知道 世界上不存在救赎 |
[35:45] | Because it only takes one bad day, | 因为只需要糟糕的一天 |
[35:47] | one bad decision, and then it doesn’t matter what you do | 糟糕的决定 那么不管你这辈子 |
[35:49] | with the rest of your life, | 再做什么 |
[35:52] | because once the devil comes a-calling… | 因为一旦恶魔召唤 |
[35:56] | …you’re done. | 你就完了 |
[35:57] | Amazing use of red, by the way. | 对了 红色用得很好 |
[36:00] | Not every victim needs a monologue. | 不是每个受害者都需要独白 |
[36:02] | Well, we don’t know that he’s our guy yet. | 我们还不知道他是不是我们要的人 |
[36:03] | It might be a misunderstanding. | 也许有误会 |
[36:05] | See, here’s the thing. | 你看 是这样的 |
[36:06] | My friend here and I have a particularly innate sense of smell, | 我朋友和我有着独特的天生的嗅觉 |
[36:10] | not to mention an immense appreciation for blood, | 更不用说这么大量的血 |
[36:13] | and we just couldn’t help but notice that the red that you use, | 我们不禁注意到你使用的红色 |
[36:17] | very liberally, I might add– maybe a bit too on the nose– | 非常充足 我要说 也许有点巧合 |
[36:19] | has a very familiar scent. | 有着非常熟悉的味道 |
[36:24] | Care to explain to my friend and I | 能不能和我的朋友和我解释一下 |
[36:26] | why you are indeed painting with human blood? | 你为什么用人血来画画吗 |
[36:30] | And more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[36:32] | what the hell did you do to the person you got it from? | 你对这血的主人到底做了什么 |
[36:35] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[36:37] | Whisper in his ear. | 在他耳边悄悄说 |
[36:46] | And? | 还有呢 |
[36:48] | What is it with Middle America and evil? | 这和中美洲和邪恶有什么关系 |
[36:53] | Stay with us. | 和我们待在一起 |
[36:54] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[36:57] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[36:59] | Little surprised by our family visit tonight. | 对我们今晚的拜访有点奇怪 |
[37:01] | I thought you said we were covering our tracks. | 我以为你说我们要掩盖痕迹 |
[37:04] | We are. | 是的 |
[37:05] | Well, then how the hell did they find us? | 那他们怎么找到我们的 |
[37:07] | Beats me, mate. You saw for yourself; | 问到我了 你自己也看到了 |
[37:09] | it wants me in line, I’m in line. | 它想让我守规矩 我就守规矩 |
[37:11] | It can get in your head. | 它能进入你的头脑 |
[37:13] | And if it knows who you care about, | 如果它知道你在乎什么 |
[37:15] | or who you’re trying to get back to, | 或是你想回到谁的身边 |
[37:17] | well, you know what can happen. | 你知道会发生什么 |
[37:20] | You may want to consider flipping your switch, | 你也许会想考虑关掉你的开关 |
[37:21] | because if you care for nothing, it can see nothing. | 因为如果你什么都不在乎 它就什么都看不到 |
[37:28] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[37:37] | Dear Elena, | 亲爱的埃琳娜 |
[37:39] | it’s not my turn, but I wanted you to hear it from me. | 今天不该是我写 但我想让你听我说 |
[37:42] | I think I’ve lost him. | 我想我失去了他 |
[37:46] | All I can do is hope | 我只能希望 |
[37:47] | that there is one small piece of his mind | 他的思想有一小块 |
[37:50] | tucked away someplace safe. | 藏在了安全的地方 |
[37:53] | One final sliver of humanity holding on for dear life, | 拼命保存的最后一点人性 |
[37:56] | buried deep inside. | 深埋在其中 |
[38:02] | I know, Bonnie. You’re right. | 我知道 邦妮 你说得对 |
[38:04] | You and my mom both are. | 我和我妈妈都说得对 |
[38:05] | I just can’t bring myself to tell him. | 我就是没法告诉他 |
[38:09] | At least not tonight. | 至少今晚不行 |
[38:11] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[38:15] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[38:19] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[38:22] | I’m Elena. | 我是埃琳娜 |
[38:24] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[38:28] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[38:31] | I don’t know how much longer I can fight. | 我不知道我能挣扎多久 |
[38:39] | I won’t give up on him. | 我不会放弃他的 |
[38:41] | But it’s hard to hold on to hope. | 但要坚守住希望很难 |
[38:45] | Hope hurts. | 希望很伤人 |
[38:48] | Maybe tomorrow will be better. | 也许明天会更好 |
[38:57] | Bad day? | 不顺利吗 |
[39:07] | So, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[39:11] | You alone in this big house. | 你一个人住在这栋大房子里 |
[39:14] | I wonder if maybe… | 我想也许 |
[39:18] | you’d like someone else to fill it. | 你想有人来陪你 |
[39:23] | That someone would be me, by the way. | 对了 我说的有人是指我 |
[39:27] | Living here. | 住在这里 |
[39:29] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[39:32] | I mean, uh… | 我是说 |
[39:34] | I’m not trying to rush us, | 我不是想加快我们的关系 |
[39:35] | but if there’s a part of you that might want that… | 但是也许你也会有一点想要这样 |
[39:52] | He left me all these clues | 他给我留的这些线索 |
[39:53] | pointing to an old story about the Sirens. | 都指向一个关于海妖的故事 |
[39:56] | You have a few more degrees than I do. | 你的学历比我高 |
[39:57] | What do you know about them? | 你了解什么吗 |
[39:58] | There are different origin stories. | 有不同版本的故事 |
[40:01] | Uh, Greek, Pagan mythologies. | 希腊神话 异教神话 |
[40:03] | I mean, all the legends are based in the same idea. | 所有的传说都基于同一个信息 |
[40:06] | Sirens use mind control to lure their victims to their death. | 海妖利用精神控制引诱受害者死亡 |
[40:10] | Some say they’re messengers of the devil. | 有人说他们是恶魔的信使 |
[40:13] | Something has control over them. | 有东西控制着他们 |
[40:15] | Do you think Sirens could be real? | 你觉得海妖可能是真的吗 |
[40:17] | To be honest, Bonnie, I… | 说实话 邦妮 |
[40:19] | I don’t know what to think anymore. | 我都不知道该怎么想了 |
[40:22] | I suppose every story has to start somewhere. | 我想每个故事都会有起因 |
[40:27] | “They bewitch everybody who approaches them. | 他们蛊惑每个靠近的人 |
[40:30] | “There is no homecoming for the man who draws near them unawares. | 那些不知不觉被吸引的人永远回不来 |
[40:36] | “…with their high clear song, the Sirens bewitch him…” | 海妖用高昂清晰的歌声蛊惑他们 |
[40:41] | “…as they sit there in a meadow piled | 他们坐在腐烂的人骨 |
[40:43] | high with the moldering skeletons of men…” | 堆砌起来的高高的骨堆上 |
[40:49] | …whose withered skin still hangs upon their bones.” | 那些尸体的皮肤还挂在骨头之上 |
[40:52] | How very poetic. | 真有诗意 |
[40:53] | Not just poetic. It’s real. | 不只是诗意 那是真的 |
[40:56] | The bodies I saw. | 我看到的尸体 |
[40:58] | The clues Enzo left. | 恩佐留下的线索 |
[41:00] | He wants us to know who the enemy is. | 他想告诉我们敌人是谁 |
[41:03] | He wants us to help them fight it. | 他想让我们帮助他们与之对抗 |
[41:33] | If I had to guess, I’d say it was singing. | 要我猜的话 我觉得是歌声 |
[41:47] | Well, I guess she finally had enough to eat. | 我想她终于吃够了 |