| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I really hoped that when we put Sybil down, | 我本希望我们放倒茜波 | 
| [00:05] | it’d break whatever control she had over him. | 就能打破她对他的控制 | 
| [00:07] | But she still has ahold of him. | 但她还能控制他 | 
| [00:09] | Turn off your humanity, pledge your loyalty to me. | 关闭人性 向我效忠 | 
| [00:11] | If anyone can pull me back from the precipice, it’s you. | 如果有人能把我从绝境拉回来 那就是你 | 
| [00:14] | I know you can. | 我知道你能的 | 
| [00:15] | There are two of us and you’ve met my sister, | 我们有两个人了 你见过我姐姐了 | 
| [00:17] | Seline. | 席琳 | 
| [00:18] | Seline is the other siren? | 席琳是另一个海妖 | 
| [00:19] | You’re assuming that I’m gonna let you remember this when you wake up. | 你以为等你醒来 我会让你记住这一切吗 | 
| [00:23] | Your intern, Georgie, she broke into the house. | 你的实习生 乔治 闯进了家里 | 
| [00:25] | I mean, she’s just a little weirdo, right? | 她就是个怪胎吧 | 
| [00:26] | – Georgie. – I’m here. | -乔治 -我在这儿 | 
| [00:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [00:28] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [00:30] | Why did you make me do that? | 你为什么逼我这么做 | 
| [00:32] | By the way, send Cade my regards. | 对了 替我给卡德代好 | 
| [00:37] | If this disrupts your psychic ability, | 如果这能干扰你的灵力 | 
| [00:39] | then why is Damon still your puppet? | 那达蒙为什么还受你控制 | 
| [00:40] | I gave him a look at what awaits him, | 我让他看到了等待他的命运 | 
| [00:43] | and even that was enough to make him flip his humanity switch. | 就那一点点就足以让他关闭了人性 | 
| [00:46] | Damon believes in hell. | 达蒙相信地狱 | 
| [00:48] | I ripped into Tyler’s throat last night. | 我昨晚咬了泰勒的脖子 | 
| [00:50] | Humanity or not, nobody’d forgive you for that. | 不管有没有人性 没人会原谅你犯下那种错误 | 
| [01:54] | Why, I do declare, | 我宣布 | 
| [01:55] | this is some of the best purple tea I’ve ever had. | 这是我喝过的最好喝的紫茶 | 
| [02:46] | Dear Elena, I don’t know where to start. | 亲爱的埃琳娜 我不知该从何说起 | 
| [02:56] | What are you doing here on your day off? | 你今天休假怎么还来了 | 
| [02:58] | Caroline told me you and your friends lost someone. | 卡罗琳告诉我你和你的朋友们失去了什么人 | 
| [03:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [03:01] | I’m happy to take the girls for the day if you need me to. | 如果需要 我今天可以看孩子 | 
| [03:04] | I mean, that… | 那样 | 
| [03:06] | that would be a huge help, actually. | 就太好了 | 
| [03:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:09] | Were you close with him? | 你跟他亲近吗 | 
| [03:11] | Yeah, he was one of us. | 是啊 他是我们的朋友 | 
| [03:14] | He was family. | 他是我们的家人 | 
| [03:16] | I get it. | 我理解 | 
| [03:17] | I lost my family, too. | 我也失去了家人 | 
| [03:19] | Everyone? | 每个人吗 | 
| [03:20] | I have a sister, | 我有个妹妹 | 
| [03:21] | but we’re sort of estranged. | 但我们疏远了 | 
| [03:25] | Yeah. Tyler’s parents died a few years ago. | 是啊 泰勒的父母几年前也死了 | 
| [03:28] | He was the only Lockwood left. | 他是仅存的洛克伍德了 | 
| [03:31] | Now it’s just a whole legacy… | 如今这个香火 | 
| [03:34] | just gone. | 也断了 | 
| [03:37] | I’m sure wherever Tyler is, | 不管泰勒在哪 | 
| [03:38] | he’s at peace. | 他肯定已经获得安宁 | 
| [03:40] | And he knows he was loved. | 也知道自己是被爱着的 | 
| [03:44] | Look, I, uh… | 我 | 
| [03:46] | I really need to head out. | 我真得走了 | 
| [03:48] | Are you sure you don’t mind? | 你真不介意吗 | 
| [03:50] | Not at all. Go. | 不介意 去吧 | 
| [03:51] | I heard there’s a carnival in town. | 我听说有嘉年华来到了镇上 | 
| [03:53] | Thought it might be nice to take the twins. | 我还想带双胞胎去看呢 | 
| [03:55] | Yeah. They would love that. | 嗯 她们肯定会乐意 | 
| [03:56] | Seline. | 席琳 | 
| [03:58] | Hey, you two. | 你俩好 | 
| [03:59] | Come play with us. | 来跟我们玩 | 
| [04:05] | Who can get their shoes on first? | 比比谁先把鞋穿上 | 
| [04:07] | – Me. – I can. | -我 -我快 | 
| [04:08] | I can. | 我快 | 
| [04:18] | That’s not gonna bring him back. | 这也不能让他复活 | 
| [04:22] | Tyler deserved more than to be collateral damage | 泰勒不该沦为茜波玩弄达蒙的 | 
| [04:24] | in whatever game sybil’s playing with Damon. | 附带伤害 | 
| [04:28] | Yeah. I can’t even remember our last conversation. | 是啊 我都不记得我们多久没谈话了 | 
| [04:31] | We haven’t talked in months. | 我们好几个月没说过话了 | 
| [04:33] | We’ve both been so busy. | 我们都那么忙 | 
| [04:36] | After everything we went through, | 我们经历了那么多 | 
| [04:37] | I guess I just always assumed that he would be there. | 我大概以为他一直都会在 | 
| [04:43] | I’m at a loss with Damon. | 我真拿达蒙没办法了 | 
| [04:45] | I don’t know what to do with him anymore. | 我不知道该怎么对付他 | 
| [04:49] | Maybe the best thing to do | 或许最好的办法 | 
| [04:51] | is just to mourn Tyler with your friends. | 就是跟你的朋友一起哀悼泰勒 | 
| [04:55] | We all owe him that. | 这是我们欠他的 | 
| [05:09] | Oh, don’t mind me, luv. | 别管我 亲爱的 | 
| [05:13] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [05:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [05:20] | So Damon murders Tyler Lockwood, in cold blood, | 达蒙冷血地杀了泰勒·洛克伍德 | 
| [05:23] | and you’re fine with it. | 你还”没事”吗 | 
| [05:24] | I didn’t mean to eavesdrop on your call, | 我不是有意偷听你打电话 | 
| [05:26] | but that seems like a decidedly not fine situation, at least to me. | 但我是觉得这是个”有事”的情况 | 
| [05:30] | But that grief that you’re trying damn hard to hide | 但你在努力掩藏的悲伤 | 
| [05:33] | is giving you this beautiful glow. | 让你格外美丽 | 
| [05:39] | Set me free, Bonnie. | 放了我吧 邦妮 | 
| [05:41] | Set us both free. | 让我们都解脱吧 | 
| [05:43] | I’ll take you on a proper date. | 我带你去好好约个会 | 
| [05:45] | Anywhere you’d like. | 随你想去哪 | 
| [05:47] | Paris… | 巴黎 | 
| [05:49] | You can fix everything that’s broken inside of me. | 你可以修复我内心破碎的一切 | 
| [05:52] | You can fix us. | 你可以修复我们 | 
| [05:58] | Your wrists look a little raw. | 你的手腕看上去挺疼的 | 
| [06:05] | I’ll help you out. | 我帮帮你吧 | 
| [06:20] | Bonnie Bennett, | 邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [06:21] | you are my saving grace. | 你真是我的恩赐 | 
| [06:30] | You spelled the cabin? | 你给小屋下了咒 | 
| [06:33] | You’ve been keeping a secret from me. | 你一直在瞒我 | 
| [06:35] | Are you a witch again? | 你又是女巫了吗 | 
| [06:36] | I’m actually not. | 我不是 | 
| [06:38] | Still don’t have my magic, | 还是没有魔法 | 
| [06:39] | but doesn’t mean I can’t use a magical object. | 但我还是可以用魔法物件 | 
| [06:41] | This is a dark object on loan from the Armory. | 这是军械库借来的黑暗物件 | 
| [06:44] | It’s called a “Flame of imprisonment.” | 叫做”狱火” | 
| [06:46] | Well, aren’t you fancy? | 你真厉害啊 | 
| [06:48] | It traps supernatural beings | 它能将超自然生物 | 
| [06:50] | in the space where it burns. | 困在它燃烧的空间里 | 
| [06:51] | I can come and go because I’m the one who lit it. | 我可以随意来去 因为是我点的 | 
| [06:53] | And I’m the only one who can put it out. | 也只有我能熄灭它 | 
| [06:56] | And I won’t… | 我不会的 | 
| [06:58] | unless you turn your humanity back on. | 除非你恢复你的人性 | 
| [07:01] | Why are you suddenly taking this stand? | 你为什么突然坚定立场了 | 
| [07:02] | Because Tyler Lockwood is dead. | 因为泰勒·洛克伍德死了 | 
| [07:05] | And I’m not gonna lose you, too. | 我不想也失去你 | 
| [07:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [07:23] | Savasana. | 挺尸式 | 
| [07:25] | It’s restorative. | 有助于恢复元气 | 
| [07:27] | It promotes physical | 有益身心 | 
| [07:28] | and emotional well-being. | 健康 | 
| [07:36] | So not Zen. | 太不禅了 | 
| [07:39] | That’s for Tyler. | 这是为了泰勒 | 
| [07:40] | To be fair, that was more Damon than it was me. | 公平来说 是达蒙不是我干的 | 
| [07:43] | I simply suggested that he do whatever he could | 我不过是建议他要不惜一切 | 
| [07:45] | to sever his remaining ties. | 切断与过去的联系 | 
| [07:48] | Georgie, where is she? | 乔治 她在哪 | 
| [07:53] | I already have another cell ready. | 我已经备好了另一间牢房 | 
| [07:55] | Labeled Siren Number Two. | 标着二号海妖 | 
| [07:59] | Oh, wait, that’s right, I can’t see anything. | 等等 对了 我什么都看不到 | 
| [08:01] | My psychic abilities have been neutralized. | 我的通灵能力被遏制了 | 
| [08:06] | I set up an intercom system here. | 我建立了对讲机系统 | 
| [08:09] | So this noise and pain | 所以今后 这噪音和痛苦 | 
| [08:10] | will haunt you from now on, 24/7. | 会全天候地折磨你 | 
| [08:14] | Welcome to your psychic hell. | 欢迎来到你的心灵地狱 | 
| [08:24] | – Intercom’s up and running. – Oh, good. | -对讲机已经设置好了 -很好 | 
| [08:26] | Listen, I need you to test the frequency levels | 听着 我需要你每小时 | 
| [08:28] | every hour on the hour. | 整点测试频率级 | 
| [08:29] | It’s incredibly important. | 这非常重要 | 
| [08:30] | Can I ask why? | 能问问原因吗 | 
| [08:31] | Well, because I believe the vibrational motion | 因为 我认为振动运动 | 
| [08:33] | had something to do with the formation of the tunnels. | 跟隧道的形成有一定关系 | 
| [08:36] | That makes almost no sense. | 这根本毫无道理 | 
| [08:37] | Okay, how about because I said so? | 好吧 那”这是我的命令”呢 | 
| [08:39] | Also, I got a really odd text from Georgie last night, | 另外 我昨晚收到了乔治奇怪的短信 | 
| [08:42] | saying she had to leave town suddenly. | 说她突然要离镇 | 
| [08:43] | She wouldn’t ditch work. | 她不该会抛下工作 | 
| [08:45] | – Not while we’re in the middle of all this. – Agreed. | -我们正在进行研究呢 -是啊 | 
| [08:46] | Which is why I need you to do some digging. | 所以我需要你去查查 | 
| [08:48] | Call her roommate, find out what’s up. | 打给她室友 问明原委 | 
| [08:50] | We need to find her right away. | 我们得尽快找到她 | 
| [08:51] | What about the frequency research? | 那频率研究呢 | 
| [08:52] | Multi-task. | 双管齐下嘛 | 
| [08:54] | Test the frequency, look for Georgie. | 测试频率 找乔治 | 
| [08:56] | Call me if anything strange happens. | 如果有怪事发生打给我 | 
| [09:26] | I was wondering when you guys were gonna show up. | 我还在想你们什么时候会来呢 | 
| [09:30] | Body’s probably starting to smell a little bit. | 尸体大概已经开始有臭味儿了 | 
| [09:32] | Tried to keep it as intact as I could. | 我已经尽量保持其完整性了 | 
| [09:34] | But I got to admit, I got a little carried away | 但我得承认 我扯他喉咙时 | 
| [09:36] | about the whole ripping the throat out thing. | 的确有点忘乎所以了 | 
| [09:39] | My apologies to Donovan. | 对不起了 多诺万 | 
| [09:41] | I’m sure you cleaned him up real nice. | 你肯定把他收拾得很好 | 
| [09:47] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你要拿那个做什么 | 
| [09:48] | Stake me? | 插我吗 | 
| [09:49] | Go ahead, try it. | 来啊 试试吧 | 
| [09:51] | But first… | 但首先 | 
| [09:54] | Take your pick. | 你选一个 | 
| [09:56] | ‘Cause I’m gonna bury every one of you. | 因为我要把你们都埋了 | 
| [10:04] | Easy. | 小心 | 
| [10:06] | Underestimating me is what got Tyler killed. | 泰勒就是小瞧我才送了命 | 
| [10:12] | Matt Donovan. | 马特·多诺万 | 
| [10:13] | The only living boy in Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇唯一的活人 | 
| [10:14] | You know, it’s shocking you managed to stay human this long. | 你居然能一直做个人类 真是令人震惊 | 
| [10:17] | Maybe I should fix that. | 或许我该解决这个问题 | 
| [10:18] | Is that why you came home, Damon? | 你就是为此回家来吗 达蒙 | 
| [10:19] | To make empty threats? | 做空洞的威胁 | 
| [10:21] | Not empty, brother. | 不是空洞的 弟弟 | 
| [10:23] | Don’t move or I’ll snap his neck. | 别动 否则我扭断他的脖子 | 
| [10:26] | Give Matt here a non-transferrable invitation | 给马特一个不可逆的 | 
| [10:28] | to our supernatural breakfast club. | 超自然早餐俱乐部邀请 | 
| [10:29] | Damon, enough. | 达蒙 够了 | 
| [10:33] | Sweet Caroline. | 好卡罗琳 | 
| [10:34] | How many innocent people did you kill on your no humanity bender? | 你失去人性狂欢时 杀了多少人类 | 
| [10:37] | Doesn’t matter what you say or don’t. | 不管你怎么说 不管你怎么不说 | 
| [10:40] | The devil knows what you did. | 魔鬼都知道你做了什么 | 
| [10:42] | What’s happened to you? | 你是怎么了 | 
| [10:45] | What’s so surprising about this? | 这有什么可意外的 | 
| [10:46] | I’m who I’ve always been. | 我一直是如此 | 
| [10:48] | No. No, you’re different. | 不 你变了 | 
| [10:52] | Professor Ric Saltzman, everyone. | 里克·萨尔茨曼教授啊 各位 | 
| [10:54] | Certified genius. | 真是个天才 | 
| [10:56] | Knows you better than you know yourself. | 比你还了解你自己 | 
| [10:58] | Damon, just go. | 达蒙 你走吧 | 
| [11:00] | Nobody wants you here. | 这里没人欢迎你 | 
| [11:07] | You all despise me, right? | 你们都讨厌我 是吗 | 
| [11:08] | Just so we’re clear? | 我就想问清楚 | 
| [11:10] | I killed Tyler, you hate my guts, | 我杀了泰勒 你们都恨死我了 | 
| [11:12] | our ties are severed, huh? Great. | 我们的联系已经斩断了 很好 | 
| [11:14] | If you thought there was any remaining opportunity to rescue me, | 如果你们还以为有什么拯救我的可能性 | 
| [11:19] | let this prove you wrong. | 就让这证明你们错了 | 
| [11:27] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 | 
| [11:28] | Like Damon’s desperate for us all to hate him. | 达蒙好像迫切希望我们恨他 | 
| [11:31] | Sorry I wasn’t there. | 很抱歉我没在 | 
| [11:32] | I want to be there. I just… I can’t leave. | 我想去的 但我不能离开 | 
| [11:35] | Please tell me it’s going better than it did yesterday. | 告诉我已经比昨天顺利些了 | 
| [11:37] | It’s worse, if that’s even possible. | 更糟了 如果还有这种可能的话 | 
| [11:39] | Drying him out didn’t work. Starving him didn’t work. | 让他脱血 挨饿不好使 | 
| [11:42] | I played the guitar. I told him our history. | 我给他弹吉他 给他讲我们的故事 | 
| [11:45] | It’s like talking to a brick wall. | 就像对墙弹琴 | 
| [11:47] | What did it for you, when you had your humanity off? | 你人性关闭时 我是怎么帮你的 | 
| [11:49] | What made you break free? | 你是怎么挣脱的 | 
| [11:53] | I had to face my biggest fear. | 我面对了我最大的恐惧 | 
| [11:55] | That I wasn’t worth loving anymore. | 我已经不值得被爱了 | 
| [11:57] | And that my mom would be ashamed of me. | 我妈妈会以我为耻 | 
| [12:02] | I had to be reminded how much she loved me, | 我被提醒了她是多么爱我 | 
| [12:04] | and then I had to want to live up to that. | 并产生想不负她心愿的愿望 | 
| [12:10] | Is that helpful? | 这有帮助吗 | 
| [12:12] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [12:15] | It is. | 有帮助 | 
| [12:16] | Keep me posted. | 有消息告诉我 | 
| [12:17] | And don’t worry about not being here. | 你不在这儿没关系的 | 
| [12:18] | We’ll give Tyler a proper good-bye when this is all over. | 等这一切结束 我们再好好跟泰勒道别 | 
| [12:21] | – Yeah, when will that be? – Soon. | -嗯 那是什么时候啊 -快了 | 
| [12:24] | I hope. | 希望吧 | 
| [12:25] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望 | 
| [12:31] | Dead friend problems? | 死朋友的麻烦吗 | 
| [12:33] | My heart bleeds for you. | 我真替你难过 | 
| [12:36] | All this trauma. | 这么多伤痛 | 
| [12:37] | The burden of always having to protect everyone. | 总是要保护每个人的重担 | 
| [12:40] | Why don’t you just take me off your plate? | 为什么不放下我这个重担呢 | 
| [12:42] | Why don’t you just turn your humanity back on? | 你为什么不干脆恢复人性呢 | 
| [12:46] | Can’t we both agree that my humanity was a hindrance? | 我们不能都认同我的人性就是个障碍吗 | 
| [12:49] | I was angry, depressed. | 我气愤 抑郁 | 
| [12:51] | A-A tragic poet full of darkness. | 一个充满黑暗的悲剧诗人 | 
| [12:56] | Where’s the fun in reverting back | 恢复到一个 | 
| [12:58] | to an inferior version of myself? | 不怎么样的我自己有什么好处 | 
| [13:02] | You were a lot of amazing things, too. | 你也有很多优点 | 
| [13:05] | You were loyal, creative, | 你忠诚 有创意 | 
| [13:08] | and wildly romantic. | 非常浪漫 | 
| [13:13] | Well, you know, even if I did turn it on, | 即便我开启人性 | 
| [13:15] | it’s too late for you. | 你也晚了 | 
| [13:16] | You missed Tyler’s funeral. | 你错过了泰勒的葬礼 | 
| [13:19] | Abandoning your friends in their time of need. | 在朋友需要的时候抛弃他们 | 
| [13:21] | That, my dear, is cold. | 亲爱的 这好冷血 | 
| [13:26] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 | 
| [13:31] | I’ll still be here. | 我不会走的 | 
| [13:33] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 | 
| [13:39] | Remember, it’s not Damon. | 记住 那不是达蒙 | 
| [13:41] | This is Damon under the control of a she-devil. | 是被女魔鬼控制的达蒙 | 
| [13:43] | And we have to find a way to break her control. And we will. | 我们得想办法解除她的控制 我们能做到的 | 
| [13:46] | I’ve got my interns working on it. | 我已经叫我的实习生在查了 | 
| [13:47] | And, in the meantime, what, let him run wild | 现在呢 就让他到处跑 | 
| [13:50] | and kill another one of our friends? | 再杀一个我们的朋友吗 | 
| [13:51] | I am trying to prevent that, you know. | 我在努力防止这一点了 | 
| [13:53] | Look, even if we break Sybil’s hold, | 就算我们打破茜波的控制 | 
| [13:55] | once Damon realizes what he’s done, | 等达蒙意识到自己做了什么 | 
| [13:57] | what Elena will think of him, he may not recover. | 埃琳娜会怎么想他 他可能会难以安心 | 
| [14:01] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思 | 
| [14:03] | While we figure out how to save Damon from the sirens, | 我们想办法帮达蒙解除海妖控制时 | 
| [14:07] | we have to figure out how to save him from himself. | 还得想办法不让他再祸害自己 | 
| [14:11] | We have to put him down. | 我们得让他沉睡 | 
| [14:14] | For how long? | 多久 | 
| [14:15] | As long as we need to. | 需要多久就多久 | 
| [14:17] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [14:19] | It’s for his own good. | 这是为了他好 | 
| [14:21] | And it’s the only way that we can protect ourselves. | 只有这样我们才能保护自己 | 
| [14:31] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是意外 | 
| [14:33] | To be clear, we’re not friends, | 说清楚 我们不是朋友 | 
| [14:34] | and I’m not here to set you free. | 我不是来救你的 | 
| [14:36] | In fact, I never want to see you again. | 事实上 我再也不想见到你了 | 
| [14:39] | – Why are you here then? – Because I want answers. | -那你来做什么 -我需要答案 | 
| [14:42] | I stole that hunk of junk from Donovan’s mystery dad. | 我从多诺万的神秘爸爸那儿偷来了那块破玩意 | 
| [14:45] | Burned all my bridges. | 还斩断了我跟过去的联系 | 
| [14:46] | Made everybody hate me. | 让所有人都恨我 | 
| [14:48] | I’m guessing it’s because you’re still in my head. | 我猜这是因为你还在我脑袋里 | 
| [14:51] | And what makes you think that? | 你为什么那么认为 | 
| [14:52] | Because none of it’s for me. | 因为那些都不是为了我自己 | 
| [14:53] | I can’t quite understand why I have free will | 我不懂为什么我有了自由意志 | 
| [14:57] | and yet I’m still your errand boy. | 却还是要替你跑腿 | 
| [14:58] | I do things to make you happy, | 我做了哄你开心的事 | 
| [15:01] | and I don’t know why. | 我却不明白为什么 | 
| [15:03] | Sounds like you have regrets. | 听上去你很后悔 | 
| [15:05] | Regret implies that you’re not a loyal servant. | 后悔表明 你并非忠诚的奴仆 | 
| [15:08] | What are you talking about? I killed Tyler Lockwood. | 你在说什么 我杀了泰勒·洛克伍德 | 
| [15:11] | Of course I’m loyal. | 我当然忠诚了 | 
| [15:12] | No, you’re upset because you upset your friends. | 不 你在生气 因为你惹了你朋友生气 | 
| [15:15] | My friends don’t care about me anymore. | 我的朋友已经不在乎我了 | 
| [15:17] | But you killed someone that they do care about. | 但你杀了他们在乎的人 | 
| [15:19] | That must’ve made them feel something. | 这一定让他们有所感触 | 
| [15:21] | Sure looks like it made you feel something. | 看上去至少让你有所感触了 | 
| [15:23] | Here you are, troubled, hostile. | 看看你 如此烦恼 如此敌意 | 
| [15:26] | You know what that tells me? | 知道这告诉了我什么吗 | 
| [15:27] | That you’re not completely mine. | 你还不完全属于我 | 
| [15:29] | That the cold, dark heart of Damon Salvatore | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托那颗冰冷黑暗的心 | 
| [15:32] | felt a flash of pain when he took Tyler Lockwood’s life away. | 在杀泰勒·洛克伍德的时候感到了一丝痛苦 | 
| [15:36] | It made you feel, | 这让你有所感觉 | 
| [15:38] | and it felt bad. | 很糟的感觉 | 
| [15:40] | I don’t feel anything anymore. | 我什么都感觉不到了 | 
| [15:42] | Wrong. | 错了 | 
| [15:42] | It’s written all over your face. | 全写在你脸上呢 | 
| [15:45] | Your humanity is riding that dimmer switch, | 你的人性在推动那个开关 | 
| [15:47] | and right now it is pushing itself up. | 正在浮出水面 | 
| [15:49] | And it feels terrible, doesn’t it? | 感觉很可怕 是吧 | 
| [15:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [15:52] | Dimmer goes up, and you’ll get your feelings back. | 人性恢复 感情恢复 | 
| [15:54] | Maybe your brother will love you again. | 或许你弟弟会再爱你一次 | 
| [15:57] | But, boy, will it feel awful. | 但那感觉会很糟 | 
| [15:59] | And Elena’s reaction to everything you’ve done, | 埃琳娜对你做的一切的反应 | 
| [16:01] | let’s not even think about that. | 还是别去想了 | 
| [16:03] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 | 
| [16:07] | Dimmer that switch back down, | 把人性压下去 | 
| [16:08] | and all these bad feelings and all this confusion, | 这一切糟糕的感觉和这一切的困惑 | 
| [16:11] | it’ll all disappear. | 都会消失 | 
| [16:13] | Me? I prefer Option B. | 要我就选后者 | 
| [16:16] | The dimmer down. Total abandonment. | 压制人性 完全抛弃 | 
| [16:20] | I said shut up. | 我叫你闭嘴 | 
| [16:21] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [16:26] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 | 
| [16:27] | I want you, Damon. | 我要你 达蒙 | 
| [16:30] | All of you. | 全部的你 | 
| [16:31] | I can rewrite your subconscious, | 我可以改写你的潜意识 | 
| [16:33] | but that will only get me so far. | 但那也是有限的 | 
| [16:35] | I’m not going to have you the way that I want you | 只要你还跟过去有情感联系 | 
| [16:38] | while you still have these emotional ties to your past. | 你就不可能如我所愿 | 
| [16:50] | Go see your brother. | 去见你弟弟 | 
| [16:52] | Let him guide that dimmer switch up until you feel everything. | 让他帮你开启人性 直到你感觉到一切 | 
| [16:56] | If that’s how you want to live your life, go ahead– live it. | 如果你想那样生活 去吧 | 
| [17:01] | Maybe you’ll find some small pockets of happiness | 或许你能得到一些小幸福 | 
| [17:04] | before death delivers you to Cade. | 死亡最终会送你去卡德那里 | 
| [17:30] | Hey, uh, somebody just dropped this off for you. | 有人刚给你送来了这个 | 
| [17:32] | Said he was from the Armory? | 说是军械库的 | 
| [17:33] | Yeah. Just, uh, put it down. I’ll go through it later. | 嗯 放下吧 我待会儿看 | 
| [17:40] | Box everything up. Room by room. | 全部打包 挨个房间做 | 
| [17:46] | Matt, you know, we can do this tomorrow. | 马特 我们可以明天再做的 | 
| [17:48] | Or the day after, if you need time. | 或是后天 你需要时间 | 
| [17:50] | No, it’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [17:52] | I’m an expert at dealing with loss, you know? | 我是面对丧亲的专家了 | 
| [17:54] | Started at a young age. | 从小就开始练习 | 
| [17:58] | Yeah, I guess I deserve that. | 是我活该 | 
| [18:03] | You do and you don’t. | 也是 也不是 | 
| [18:06] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 对不起 我就是 | 
| [18:09] | Tyler and this place | 泰勒 还有这地方 | 
| [18:11] | and the fact that I have vampire blood in my system. | 而且我身体里现在有吸血鬼血 | 
| [18:15] | And if I die in the next 24 hours, | 如果我接下来24小时里死了 | 
| [18:17] | I’m gonna become one. | 我就会成为吸血鬼 | 
| [18:20] | How did it come to this? | 怎么会变成这样 | 
| [18:22] | How did all this happen? | 这一切是怎么发生的 | 
| [18:23] | “All this”? | “这一切” | 
| [18:27] | What do you mean? Like vampires | 什么意思 吸血鬼 | 
| [18:29] | and vervain and… | 马鞭草 | 
| [18:33] | …and death? | 死亡吗 | 
| [18:35] | This was my life. | 这是我的生活 | 
| [18:37] | This is what I dealt with. | 这是我一直面对的 | 
| [18:38] | Alone. For a long time. | 很久以来 就我一人 | 
| [18:41] | This is what I wanted to escape. | 这是我本想逃避的一切 | 
| [18:45] | So, forgive me | 原谅我 | 
| [18:47] | if I’m not in the mood to give you a history lesson. | 我没心情跟你讲解历史 | 
| [19:14] | Matt, if you got this, | 马特 如果你拿到了信 | 
| [19:16] | it means I’m dead, which sucks. | 我就是死了 那太糟了 | 
| [19:20] | It also means I need your help finding someone. | 但也意味着 我需要你帮忙找个人 | 
| [19:37] | Thought you were gone for the day. | 你不是回家了吗 | 
| [19:39] | Hey, take a look at this, will you? | 来看看 好吗 | 
| [19:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [19:42] | So, the distance between Mystic Falls and the Armory | 神秘瀑布镇和军械库之间 | 
| [19:45] | is roughly 35 miles. | 大概有35英里 | 
| [19:47] | Winding roads, hill country. | 山路曲折 | 
| [19:48] | But I was able to walk the distance | 但我几小时 | 
| [19:50] | of that tunnel in just a few hours. | 就走完了隧道 | 
| [19:51] | Which would make it, what, seven miles? | 那么是有 7英里左右 | 
| [19:54] | The tunnel must cut directly under the mountains. | 那么隧道肯定是直接穿过山下 | 
| [19:56] | Right. But the walls are old. | 是啊 但岩壁很老 | 
| [19:58] | Centuries, at least. | 至少几百年 | 
| [20:00] | So who the hell built them? | 那么是谁建造的呢 | 
| [20:01] | And why? | 而且为什么 | 
| [20:04] | You want me to get into it? | 要我查查吗 | 
| [20:06] | No. No, I’ll figure it out. | 不用 我来查吧 | 
| [20:09] | – So what’s the latest on Georgie? – I called her roommate. | -乔治查得如何了 -我联系了她室友 | 
| [20:11] | She said all of Georgie’s stuff is still in her room. | 她说乔治的东西都还在她房间里 | 
| [20:13] | If she left, she didn’t take anything with her. | 如果她真走了 那也是什么都没带 | 
| [20:15] | Okay, I need you to call the police | 好 你去报警 | 
| [20:16] | and file a missing persons report. | 报失踪 | 
| [20:18] | Seriously? | 真的 | 
| [20:18] | It’s just a precaution. | 就是为防万一 | 
| [20:20] | How’s the frequency research coming? | 频率测试怎么样了 | 
| [20:22] | You keep acting like I’m doing something scientific. | 你总弄得好像这是科学饰演 | 
| [20:24] | I’m literally banging a fork. | 我就是敲个音叉 | 
| [20:25] | It’s ridiculous, and I’ve learned nothing. | 太荒唐了 我什么都学不到 | 
| [20:27] | You ever gonna tell me what this is all about? | 你不打算告诉我究竟怎么回事吗 | 
| [20:31] | One day. | 以后吧 | 
| [20:44] | Good try. | 投得不错 | 
| [20:46] | Almost. | 就差一点 | 
| [20:48] | This is too hard. | 太难了 | 
| [20:56] | Why don’t you give the girls | 姑娘们那么努力 | 
| [20:58] | a goldfish for their efforts? | 给她们条金鱼做奖励吧 | 
| [21:02] | We’ll take that one. | 就要那只 | 
| [21:06] | Is he sick? | 它病了吗 | 
| [21:09] | Aw, I think he might be dead. | 我觉得好像是死了 | 
| [21:10] | But that’s okay. Tell you what, | 没事的 这样吧 | 
| [21:12] | we’ll take him home and give him a proper burial. | 我们把它带回家 好好安葬它 | 
| [21:15] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -可以吗 | 
| [21:22] | I swear, | 我发誓 | 
| [21:24] | if Seline wasn’t so good with the girls, I would hate her. | 如果席琳不是这么会带孩子 我会讨厌她的 | 
| [21:26] | She’s too perfect to be a real person. | 她太完美了 不像真人 | 
| [21:29] | Who’s that for? | 那是干什么 | 
| [21:30] | Got a text from Damon a little while ago. | 刚刚接到了达蒙的短信 | 
| [21:32] | He wants to meet up at the carnival. | 要我去嘉年华见他 | 
| [21:34] | – Why the carnival? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 | 
| [21:35] | But this is my only chance; I don’t know if I’ll get another | 但这是我唯一的机会 未必会再有了 | 
| [21:37] | so I have to take it. | 我得抓住机会 | 
| [21:38] | Are you gonna need some help? | 你需要帮忙吗 | 
| [21:39] | No. I’m not putting you in any more danger, Caroline. | 不 我不会再让你涉险了 卡罗琳 | 
| [21:42] | Two vampires are better than one; it’s basic math. | 两个吸血鬼比一个力量大 简单的数学 | 
| [21:46] | I have to do this on my own. | 我得自己去 | 
| [21:50] | It’s the right thing. | 这样是对的 | 
| [21:51] | Okay? You know it is. | 你明白的 | 
| [21:55] | He might not forgive me after this. | 他或许不会原谅我 | 
| [22:00] | And I might lose him forever. | 我可能会永远失去他 | 
| [22:03] | You already lost him. | 你已经失去了他 | 
| [22:21] | Happy New Year’s, luv. | 新年快乐 亲爱的 | 
| [22:23] | Come on, dance with me. | 来 跟我跳舞 | 
| [22:25] | Like we used to. | 就像以前那样 | 
| [22:26] | Oh, I remember now, all the lights, the music. | 我记得了 那灯 那音乐 | 
| [22:30] | Screw you. | 去你的 | 
| [22:32] | You didn’t buy it? Not just a little? | 你没信吗 一点都不信吗 | 
| [22:34] | I’m glad you found a new way to amuse yourself. | 我很高兴你想到办法自娱自乐了 | 
| [22:36] | Yeah, sorry. Can’t help it. | 是啊 抱歉 忍不住 | 
| [22:37] | Romance… the slow burn of it all. | 浪漫 文火慢炖的感情 | 
| [22:41] | Oh, it was so unbelievably saccharine. | 简直甜蜜的难以置信 | 
| [22:45] | And for what? | 为什么呢 | 
| [22:45] | I kept you safe for three years and then you tried to kill me. | 我保护了你三年 然后你企图杀我 | 
| [22:51] | It looks like you might be trying that again? | 你貌似又动这个念头了 | 
| [22:55] | I’m gonna get through to you. | 我要让你想通 | 
| [22:56] | I’m gonna use your darkest fears | 我要用你最深的恐惧 | 
| [22:57] | to pull you out of this. | 让你摆脱这个状态 | 
| [23:00] | Okay, well, I’m a complicated person. | 我是个复杂的人 | 
| [23:02] | In my 140 years on this Earth, | 我行走世间140年 | 
| [23:04] | no one’s figured me out. | 从没有人参透我 | 
| [23:05] | Guess I’ll die trying. | 那我不成功便成仁了 | 
| [23:12] | You think I’m afraid of fire | 你觉得我怕火 | 
| [23:14] | because Damon left me in a fire. | 就因为达蒙留我在大火里自生自灭吗 | 
| [23:18] | Nice try. But no. | 想得美 不可能的 | 
| [23:23] | You’re afraid of people leaving. | 你怕人离开 | 
| [23:25] | Period. | 就是这样 | 
| [23:26] | You’re afraid of being abandoned. | 你怕被抛弃 | 
| [23:28] | The one thing that happens to you again and again. | 这是你反复经历的一个遭遇 | 
| [23:32] | Everyone leaves, no one stays. | 所有人都离开了 没人留下 | 
| [23:35] | Well, that ends now. | 到此为止了 | 
| [23:37] | ‘Cause I’m not going anywhere. | 因为我哪都不去 | 
| [23:41] | Yeah, well… This is a bit extreme, don’t you think? | 这有点极端了吧 | 
| [23:45] | Well, desperate times call for desperate measures. | 非常时刻 需要非常办法 | 
| [23:48] | I’m not leaving until you turn your humanity back on. | 你不开启人性 我就不走 | 
| [23:52] | I’d rather burn alive than abandon you. | 我宁可烧死 也不会抛弃你 | 
| [24:18] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [24:19] | Gas leak; we’re being evacuated. | 煤气泄漏 我们被疏散了 | 
| [24:29] | Hello, brother. | 哥哥 | 
| [24:34] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 | 
| [24:36] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [24:46] | I got to say, I’m surprised. | 我得说 我很意外 | 
| [24:48] | Last time I saw you, | 上次见你时 | 
| [24:49] | you seemed pretty hell-bent on severing ties. | 你还一心想切断联系呢 | 
| [24:50] | Yeah, in hindsight, that might have been a bit dramatic. | 是啊 现在想起来 或许有点太夸张了 | 
| [24:54] | Well, it’s a little late to take it back. | 现在收回已经有点晚了 | 
| [24:55] | Even if Sybil made you do it. | 就算是茜波逼你的 | 
| [24:57] | Yeah, see, this is where it gets tricky. | 是啊 麻烦就在这里 | 
| [24:59] | I want to serve her, Stefan, I mean, I have to. | 我想效忠她 斯特凡 我必须效忠她 | 
| [25:01] | And serving her keeps me away | 只要效忠她 我就不用 | 
| [25:03] | from the big bad devil himself. | 去面对恐怕的魔鬼 | 
| [25:05] | And I want to stay away from hell | 只要可能 我就要 | 
| [25:06] | as long as humanly possible. | 尽可能远离地狱 | 
| [25:07] | – By turning off your humanity? – There are worse fates. | -靠关闭你的人性吗 -有更可怕的命运 | 
| [25:10] | You know I can help you. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [25:11] | If you let me. | 如果你允许 | 
| [25:15] | You’re gonna make me turn it back on. | 你要逼我重新开启人性 | 
| [25:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:18] | No, I-I-I-I-I don’t want to do that, Stefan. | 不 我不想那么做 斯特凡 | 
| [25:20] | You have to. | 你必须那么做 | 
| [25:21] | You can’t keep doing what you’re doing. | 你不能再这么继续下去了 | 
| [25:23] | Why not? Isn’t this easier? | 为什么 这样不是更轻松吗 | 
| [25:25] | There are no amends to be made, Stefan. | 这没得可弥补 斯特凡 | 
| [25:27] | I can’t munch on bunnies and save people, | 我不能吃兔子 救人 | 
| [25:29] | and work my way back to peace. | 靠努力恢复安宁 | 
| [25:32] | I’m hell-bound. | 我必然要下地狱 | 
| [25:34] | So, why? Tell me. | 所以为什么 告诉我 | 
| [25:35] | Knowing what I know, why would I ever want to feel again? | 知道了我知道的 我为什么还想要有感觉 | 
| [25:38] | Because if we can’t feel, | 因为如果我们没有感情 | 
| [25:40] | then what’s the point of being alive, huh? | 那活着还有什么意思 | 
| [25:46] | Exactly, brother. | 是啊 弟弟 | 
| [25:50] | What’s the point? | 有什么意思呢 | 
| [25:52] | No. I’m not buying it. | 不 我不信 | 
| [25:54] | I can see your humanity trying to break through, Damon. | 我看得出你的人性在努力挣脱出来 达蒙 | 
| [25:57] | Come home with me. | 跟我回家吧 | 
| [25:59] | I can help you be happy again. | 我可以帮你再次快乐起来 | 
| [26:01] | How? | 怎么快乐 | 
| [26:02] | It’ll take time and work. | 会需要时间和努力 | 
| [26:04] | But I’ll be there for you. | 但我会陪伴你 | 
| [26:07] | I-I… I can’t, Stefan. | 我做不到 斯特凡 | 
| [26:11] | I ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 | 
| [26:14] | I am your brother, | 我是你弟弟 | 
| [26:15] | and I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [26:18] | Just come home with me. | 跟我回家吧 | 
| [26:23] | No… I can’t. | 不 我做不到 | 
| [26:31] | Is that how you help me? Vervain? | 你就这么帮我吗 马鞭草 | 
| [26:33] | I don’t have any choice; you don’t know what you’re doing. | 我没有选择 你根本不知道自己在做什么 | 
| [26:35] | I know exactly what I’m doing, brother. | 我很清楚 弟弟 | 
| [26:37] | Humanity’s gone dark. | 人性已经关闭 | 
| [26:39] | Anything goes now. | 现在什么都可能发生了 | 
| [26:59] | Congratulations, you nailed it. | 恭喜 你做到了 | 
| [27:01] | Fear of abandonment, a textbook case. | 遗弃恐惧 典型案例 | 
| [27:03] | – Now can we end this? – I’m not leaving you. | -能别闹了吗 -我不会离开的 | 
| [27:05] | I really hope you leave at some point. | 我希望你最终会离开 | 
| [27:07] | I mean, this cabin’s gonna run out of food. | 这小屋要没吃的了 | 
| [27:09] | I really question UberEat” ability to locate this address. | 我觉得送餐的也找不到这地方 | 
| [27:12] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 | 
| [27:14] | – I know. I get it. – No. | -我知道了 -不 | 
| [27:18] | Smoke doesn’t feel good in the lungs, does it? | 烟吸入肺部感觉很不好 是吧 | 
| [27:22] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 | 
| [27:24] | And I still don’t care. | 我还是不在乎 | 
| [27:25] | Now you’re just being stupid. | 你就是在犯傻 | 
| [27:34] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 | 
| [27:38] | Any other last words? | 还有别的遗言吗 | 
| [27:45] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [27:47] | not… | 不会 | 
| [27:50] | leaving… | 离开 | 
| [27:53] | …you. | 你的 | 
| [27:54] | You’re as good as dead. | 你死定了 | 
| [28:00] | I’m not… | 我不会 | 
| [28:23] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [28:24] | Bonnie, wake up. | 邦妮 醒醒 | 
| [28:46] | Are we gonna bury the fish? | 我们要把鱼埋了吗 | 
| [28:49] | Yes, but in our own way. | 嗯 但以我们自己的方式 | 
| [28:52] | You see, we are made up of two parts. | 我们有两部分 | 
| [28:55] | Our body and our soul. | 身体和灵魂 | 
| [28:58] | See, some people are very special. | 有些人很特别 | 
| [29:02] | And when they die, | 他们死后 | 
| [29:04] | a man named Cade | 一个叫卡德的男人 | 
| [29:06] | comes to take their soul away. | 会来收走他们的灵魂 | 
| [29:08] | – Does he take the body, too? – No. | -他也带走身体吗 -不 | 
| [29:10] | But that doesn’t mean the bodies aren’t special, too. | 但那不代表身体就不特别了 | 
| [29:14] | They need to be treated with dignity | 得尊敬地对待身体 | 
| [29:16] | to find peace in death. | 在死亡中获得安宁 | 
| [29:19] | And Cade respects that. | 卡德尊重这一点 | 
| [29:22] | He appreciates the effort. | 他喜欢这样的努力 | 
| [29:27] | Let’s show him what we did. | 让他看看我们做的吧 | 
| [29:28] | – How? – We can call him. | -怎么做 -我们可以召唤他 | 
| [29:30] | But I need you to hold my hand, okay? | 但我需要你们握着我的手 好吗 | 
| [29:43] | Did we hurt you? | 我们伤到你了吗 | 
| [29:46] | Oh, not at all; you were perfect. | 完全没有 你们太棒了 | 
| [29:47] | You took just the right amount of magic. | 你们吸走的魔法刚好够 | 
| [29:51] | Now… I need you to say the special word. | 好了 我需要你们说出那句咒语 | 
| [29:55] | Incendia. | [咒语] | 
| [30:01] | Excellent job, girls. | 太棒了 姑娘们 | 
| [30:05] | – I think you’re ready. – For what? | -你们应该准备好了 -干什么 | 
| [30:07] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 | 
| [30:29] | Enzo! | 恩佐 | 
| [30:34] | You came back to me. | 你回来了 | 
| [30:36] | Of course I did. | 当然 | 
| [30:37] | Someone had to save you. | 总得有人救你 | 
| [30:40] | – No… No! – Bonnie. | -不 不 -邦妮 | 
| [30:45] | My time. | 到我了 | 
| [30:52] | You loved me more than anyone. | 你比任何人都爱我 | 
| [31:00] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 | 
| [31:08] | No! I’m not leaving you. | 不 我不会离开你 | 
| [31:16] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 | 
| [31:19] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [31:21] | – It’s okay. – I’m so sorry. | -没事了 -真对不起 | 
| [31:24] | It’s okay. It’s okay. We’re okay. | 没事的 我们没事了 | 
| [31:29] | I almost killed you. | 我差点害死你 | 
| [31:31] | I’m still here. | 我还在 | 
| [31:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [31:37] | You’re okay now. | 你没事了 | 
| [31:40] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 | 
| [31:42] | And you’re stuck with me forever. | 你要永远跟我在一起了 | 
| [31:49] | ‘Cause I’m never leaving. | 因为我永远不会离开 | 
| [32:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:52] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [32:55] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 | 
| [32:57] | Try me. | 说说看 | 
| [32:59] | Tyler was helping this girl named Virginia St. John | 泰勒在帮助一个弗吉尼娅·圣约翰 | 
| [33:01] | locate the sirens who escaped the vault. | 寻找从密室中逃脱的海妖 | 
| [33:05] | Well, she had all this research and letters and stuff | 她有一堆她曾祖父道尔顿的 | 
| [33:08] | from her great-grandfather, Dalton. | 研究 信件等等 | 
| [33:10] | He released one of the sirens in 1883. | 他1883年释放了一个海妖 | 
| [33:13] | Then Virginia died and she willed all this to Tyler. | 弗吉尼娅死后 把这些都留给了泰勒 | 
| [33:17] | Then he died. | 然后他死了 | 
| [33:18] | And now… | 现在 | 
| [33:19] | And he wants you to take over where he left off. | 他希望你继承他的工作 | 
| [33:25] | I’m not the right guy for the job. | 我不是合适的人选 | 
| [33:28] | Okay? I-I ran away. | 我跑了 | 
| [33:29] | I left, you know? Tyler knew that. | 我离开了 泰勒知道的 | 
| [33:33] | Maybe he saw what I see in you now. | 或许他也看到了我现在看到的 | 
| [33:36] | That you’re brave. | 你很勇敢 | 
| [33:38] | And fearless. | 无畏 | 
| [33:41] | Impossibly resilient. | 恢复力非常强 | 
| [33:43] | And you got here all on your own. | 而且你走到今天全靠自己 | 
| [33:46] | No thanks to me. | 与我无关 | 
| [34:07] | This is Dorian. | 我是道林 | 
| [34:08] | This is Detective Sudano, Grove Hill Police. | 我是格罗夫希尔警局苏丹诺警探 | 
| [34:10] | You were listed as a contact person for Georgina Dowling? | 你是乔治娜·道灵的联系人 | 
| [34:15] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [34:22] | You should come down here. | 你该过来一趟 | 
| [35:39] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢前来 | 
| [35:41] | I thought we could give the funeral another shot. | 我觉得我们可以再办一次葬礼 | 
| [35:46] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [35:59] | We’re here to… honor Tyler. | 我们是来纪念泰勒的 | 
| [36:07] | He was strong. | 他很坚强 | 
| [36:08] | In the face of so much loss. | 尽管面对那么多失去 | 
| [36:13] | He fought the darkness inside himself and won. | 他与内心的黑暗斗争 并获得了胜利 | 
| [36:16] | I respected the hell out of him. | 我非常尊敬他 | 
| [36:19] | Tyler was willing to sacrifice everything for us. | 泰勒愿意为我们牺牲一切 | 
| [36:25] | He cared about all of us. | 他很在乎我们每个人 | 
| [36:27] | And he was my best friend. | 他是我的死党 | 
| [36:35] | He was so much more than a small-town kid | 他不止是个小镇男孩 | 
| [36:39] | and he lived so much more than a small-town life. | 他的人生也不局限于这个小镇 | 
| [36:43] | I loved him. | 我爱过他 | 
| [36:45] | You know, we all did. | 我们都是 | 
| [36:48] | Look, we don’t know | 我们不知道 | 
| [36:50] | what’ll happen next to any of us. | 我们接下来会怎么样 | 
| [36:53] | But we can’t let that haunt us. | 但我们不能为此不安 | 
| [36:55] | We can’t let that make us forget what we mean to one another. | 我们不能因此忘记我们对彼此的意义 | 
| [37:08] | A few years ago, | 几年前 | 
| [37:08] | I sat on top of that Ferris wheel with Elena | 我跟埃琳娜一起坐在那摩天轮上面 | 
| [37:11] | and I told her how important it was to appreciate these moments. | 我告诉她 珍惜这些时刻是多么重要 | 
| [37:18] | Because moments are all we have. | 因为这些时刻是我们的一切 | 
| [37:28] | So in honor | 为纪念 | 
| [37:30] | of Tyler and Elena, | 泰勒和埃琳娜 | 
| [37:32] | we need to keep creating moments like these. | 我们要继续创造这样的时刻 | 
| [37:39] | We need to remember to live. | 我们得记得生活 | 
| [37:57] | Dear Elena… | 亲爱的埃琳娜 | 
| [38:00] | We missed you today. | 我们今天好想你 | 
| [38:03] | It was a bad one in a long series of bad ones. | 经历了很久的烦恼 今天依然不顺 | 
| [38:09] | But you’d like how we came out of it. | 但你看到我们最终的样子会欣喜的 | 
| [38:13] | I think we made you proud. | 我们应该会让你骄傲 | 
| [38:21] | You know, I realized that I never said thank you. | 我还没跟你说过谢谢 | 
| [38:26] | I’m going to be your wife. | 我要做你妻子了 | 
| [38:27] | Which means helping you and protecting you. | 所以帮你 保护你 | 
| [38:30] | Even saving you, if I have to. | 甚至救你 都是必须的 | 
| [38:33] | Well, hopefully you won’t have to do that anymore. | 希望你今后不用再费这心了 | 
| [38:37] | I remember the last time that we were at this carnival. | 我记得我们上次来这个嘉年华的时候 | 
| [38:40] | I didn’t know how I could possibly deal | 我不知道要怎么面对 | 
| [38:43] | with an eternity of being a vampire. | 永远做吸血鬼 | 
| [38:45] | And you told me the only way to get through it | 你告诉我 想撑下去 | 
| [38:48] | is to tell yourself that you’re strong enough. | 就得告诉自己 你足够坚强 | 
| [38:52] | Every day. | 每天都这么说 | 
| [38:55] | Stefan, | 斯特凡 | 
| [38:56] | you’re strong enough. | 你足够坚强的 | 
| [38:58] | And if you ever doubt that, | 如果你有所怀疑 | 
| [39:00] | I’m gonna be here to remind you. | 我就会提醒你 | 
| [39:18] | Hey, I was just checking in. | 我就是问问 | 
| [39:20] | The girls are doing a little arts and crafts project before bed. | 姑娘们正在做睡前画画 | 
| [39:23] | And I got a little carried away | 我整理车库 | 
| [39:25] | organizing the garage. | 忘了时间 | 
| [39:27] | Wow, you’re the best. | 你最棒了 | 
| [39:28] | And thank you for staying late, | 谢谢你留到这么晚 | 
| [39:30] | and working on your night off. | 休假还这么拼 | 
| [39:31] | I… couldn’t have got through today without you. | 没有你今天真撑不过去 | 
| [39:34] | What can I say? I love your girls. | 没办法 我太喜欢你女儿了 | 
| [39:36] | They keep me feeling young. | 她们让我感觉年轻 | 
| [39:38] | I’ll be heading home soon. | 我很快就回家 | 
| [39:40] | No rush. | 不急 | 
| [39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:49] | You’re a doll. | 你真好 | 
| [39:53] | You’re here. | 你来了 | 
| [39:53] | Of course I am. What happened? | 当然 怎么了 | 
| [39:56] | I saw the truth. Feelings make you weak. | 我看清了真相 感情让你脆弱 | 
| [40:00] | I’m done feeling. | 我不要感情了 | 
| [40:01] | Good. Now, is your little existential crisis over? | 很好 你的存在主义危机结束了吧 | 
| [40:04] | Because we have things to do. | 因为我们还有事要做 | 
| [40:06] | It’ll be fun, I promise. | 肯定好玩 | 
| [40:14] | I’m all yours. | 我属于你了 | 
| [40:22] | You must be starving. | 你肯定饿坏了 | 
| [40:44] | You gonna be mad if I tell you I’m happy to have you back here? | 如果我说我很高兴你回来了你会生气吗 | 
| [40:47] | I just wish it were under better circumstances. | 我只是希望不是在这样的情况下 | 
| [40:50] | I’m sorry that I’ve been M.I.A. | 很抱歉我一直不在 | 
| [40:51] | I’ve just been going through some stuff. | 我就是遇到些麻烦 | 
| [40:53] | Story of our lives. | 我们不都是这样吗 | 
| [40:57] | So how are the girls? | 女儿们怎么样了 | 
| [40:59] | Practically teenagers. | 都小大人了 | 
| [41:01] | So I’m guessing you have a photo or two. | 你有一两张照片吧 | 
| [41:06] | That’s them playing with the puppy filter, | 这是在玩狗狗滤镜 | 
| [41:08] | first day of school, | 第一天上学 | 
| [41:10] | uh, crafting at a friend’s birthday party– | 在朋友的生日派对上做手工 | 
| [41:12] | Oh, I love this. | 我喜欢这张 | 
| [41:13] | Seline sent it, from from earlier today. | 席琳发的 今天早些时候的 | 
| [41:17] | Seline? | 席琳 | 
| [41:19] | The nanny. | 保姆 | 
| [41:21] | I know, Ric hired the hot nanny. | 是啊 里克雇了个性感保姆 | 
| [41:23] | No, Caroline, you need to get home now. | 不 卡罗琳 你得马上回家 | 
| [41:28] | Lizzie? | 莉兹 | 
| [41:29] | Hey, Josie? | 乔赛 | 
| [41:32] | – Girls? – Lizzie? | -姑娘们 -莉兹 | 
| [41:33] | – Girls? – Josie? | -姑娘们 -乔赛 | 
| [41:37] | Girls? | 姑娘们 | 
| [41:38] | Girls! | 姑娘们 | 
| [41:40] | Girls? | 姑娘们 | 
| [41:45] | Ric… | 里克 |