时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | If this disrupts your psychic ability, | 如果这能干扰你的灵力 |
[00:05] | then why is Damon still your puppet? | 那达蒙为什么还受你控制 |
[00:07] | I gave him a look at what awaits him, | 我让他看到了等待他的命运 |
[00:09] | and even that was enough to make him flip his humanity switch. | 就那一点点就足以让他关闭了人性 |
[00:12] | Damon believes in hell. | 达蒙相信地狱 |
[00:14] | We have to put him down. | 我们得让他沉睡 |
[00:16] | That’s the only way that we can protect ourselves. | 只有这样我们才能保护自己 |
[00:19] | I saw the truth. Feelings make you weak. | 我看清了真相 感情让你脆弱 |
[00:21] | I’m all yours. | 我属于你了 |
[00:22] | I’m not leaving until you turn your humanity back on. | 你不开启人性 我就不走 |
[00:25] | I’d rather burn alive than abandon you. | 我宁可烧死 也不会抛弃你 |
[00:27] | Bonnie, wake up. | 邦妮 醒醒 |
[00:29] | You come back to me. | 你回来了 |
[00:30] | You’re okay now. | 你没事了 |
[00:31] | And you’re stuck with me forever. | 你要永远跟我在一起了 |
[00:33] | Who’s Cade? | 卡德是谁 |
[00:34] | You want to save your brother? | 你想救你哥哥 |
[00:35] | All you have to do is kill the devil. | 你只需要杀掉魔鬼 |
[00:37] | My sister, she made a deal with Cade. | 我姐姐 她跟卡德做了交易 |
[00:40] | We feast on the flesh to keep us beautiful, | 我们吃人肉 以维持面目 |
[00:43] | and he collects the souls of the wicked. | 他则收集恶人的灵魂 |
[00:44] | Incendia. | [咒语] |
[00:47] | – I think you’re ready. – For what? | -你们应该准备好了 -干什么 |
[00:49] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[00:50] | – Seline? – The nanny. | -席琳 -保姆 |
[00:52] | Caroline, you need to get home now. | 卡罗琳 你得马上回家 |
[00:53] | – Lizzie? – Girls! | -莉兹 -姑娘们 |
[00:55] | Josie? | 乔赛 |
[01:01] | When was the last time you saw the nanny? | 你们最后见到保姆是什么时候 |
[01:02] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[01:03] | She offered to watch the girls for me. | 她提出替我看孩子 |
[01:05] | We spoke by phone a few hours ago. | 我们几小时前通过电话 |
[01:07] | She was getting ready to put the girls to bed. | 她当时正要哄孩子上床 |
[01:08] | I have these. I don’t know which ones you want to use. | 我有这些 不知你想用哪张 |
[01:11] | This is them. And, uh, this is Sybil, | 这是她们 这是茜波 |
[01:14] | the woman who we believe is with Seline. | 我们认为她跟席琳在一起 |
[01:16] | How do you know they’re traveling together? | 你怎么知道她们在一起 |
[01:17] | It’s a hunch. | 直觉 |
[01:19] | Sybil is Seline’s sorta sister. | 茜波跟席琳算是姐妹 |
[01:22] | – “Sorta” sister? – Look, it doesn’t matter. | -“算是”姐妹 -这些不重要 |
[01:24] | Are you gonna disseminate these photos or what? | 你要不要公布这些照片啊 |
[01:33] | Hi, Alaric. | 阿拉里克 |
[01:36] | Seline. | 席琳 |
[01:38] | Where are they? | 她们在哪 |
[01:39] | They’re safe with me. | 她们跟我在一起很安全 |
[01:40] | Let me speak to them. | 让我跟她们说话 |
[01:41] | I’m sorry, I can’t do that. | 抱歉 不行 |
[01:43] | Bring them back, please. | 把她们带回来 求你 |
[01:45] | Can’t do that either. | 那也不行 |
[01:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:48] | Your girls are very special, Ric. | 你的女儿很特别 里克 |
[01:50] | You’ve always known that. | 你一直都知道 |
[01:52] | Special girls have special needs. | 特别的女孩有特别的需要 |
[01:55] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[01:56] | Just know that I am saving them from a lifetime of pain. | 你只需要知道我是在替她们免去一辈子的痛苦 |
[02:01] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[02:03] | The less I know, the better. | 我知道的越少越好 |
[02:06] | But I’ll tell you, | 但我告诉你 |
[02:08] | I could give a damn about your plans, | 我才不在乎你的计划 |
[02:11] | because they’re never gonna happen. | 因为你是绝对别想得逞的 |
[02:14] | I’m gonna find you… | 我会找到你 |
[02:16] | and I’m gonna kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[02:18] | No discussions, | 不废话 |
[02:19] | no last-minute pleas for my sympathy. | 不必最后关头求我宽恕 |
[02:22] | You have been in my home with me. | 你一直待在我家 我身边 |
[02:26] | And somehow, in all your scheming, | 但不知怎么 你策划诡计时 |
[02:30] | you’ve missed just how far I’m willing to go to protect my children. | 却没注意到我为保护孩子愿做到什么地步 |
[02:35] | I’m not coming for you. | 我不是要去找你 |
[02:37] | I’m coming for them. | 我要去找她们 |
[02:40] | But the longer you run, | 但你跑得越久 |
[02:44] | the more I’m gonna hurt you. | 我就会伤你越深 |
[02:52] | Hey, sissy. | 姐姐 |
[02:57] | Sybil? | 茜玻 |
[02:58] | Quite the family reunion you’ve sprung on us. | 好个突然的家庭聚会啊 |
[03:02] | Hey, little munchkins. Remember me? | 小家伙们 记得我吗 |
[03:17] | You have no idea how much I missed you. | 你不知道我有多想你 |
[03:20] | I’m beginning to get the picture. | 我开始有些明白了 |
[03:25] | Three months of | 三个月了 |
[03:27] | pushing you back into the darkest corners of my mind. | 一直把你推向我脑海最暗的角落 |
[03:31] | Cheerleader fantasies aside, you’re much better in person. | 不说拉拉队员的性幻想 你还是真人好 |
[03:34] | Don’t you forget it. | 别忘了 |
[03:40] | I’m famished. | 我饿死了 |
[03:42] | Surely there’s a granola bar | 你这个青春期的神龛 |
[03:43] | tucked away in this shrine to your adolescence. | 肯定在哪藏了点谷物棒吧 |
[03:45] | Oh, admit it, | 承认吧 |
[03:47] | you find my high school bedroom sexy. | 我的高中卧室很性感吧 |
[03:53] | I’m blowing up. | 手机要炸了 |
[03:57] | They’re all from Caroline. | 都是卡罗琳发的 |
[04:09] | You’re sure Stefan put him down? | 你确定斯特凡放倒他了 |
[04:11] | Not so sure anymore. | 现在不确定了 |
[04:15] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[04:23] | Enzo! | 恩佐 |
[04:25] | Enzo? Enzo! | 恩佐 恩佐 |
[04:30] | Enzo. Enzo! | 恩佐 恩佐 |
[04:36] | I compelled the sheriff to make this case a priority. | 我控制警长把这件案子作为首要案件 |
[04:38] | Should bypass some red tape. | 应该能绕过一些手续 |
[04:40] | Where to first? | 先去哪 |
[04:41] | That’s a question for Alaric. | 这得问阿拉里克 |
[04:42] | He’s on the phone with Matt. | 他在跟马特通电话 |
[04:43] | I’ll go put this in the car. | 我去把这放车上 |
[04:45] | No. Stop. | 不 别 |
[04:48] | You’re not coming. | 你不能一起来 |
[04:50] | What? | 什么 |
[04:50] | Ric and I can handle it from here. | 接下来里克和我能处理了 |
[04:52] | And if you really want to help, | 如果你真想帮忙 |
[04:53] | then just stay with Matt and work with the police. | 那就跟马特一起和警察合作 |
[04:56] | Caroline, you can’t be serious. | 卡罗琳 你不是认真的吧 |
[04:58] | The twins have been abducted by two sirens, | 双胞胎被两个海妖绑架了 |
[05:00] | and you expect me to just hang back? | 你要我什么都不做吗 |
[05:02] | Damon is with them. | 达蒙跟她们在一起 |
[05:03] | Right. Which is exactly why I should come with you. | 没错 所以我更该一起去了 |
[05:06] | Let me be perfectly clear, Stefan. | 我说明白 斯特凡 |
[05:09] | If Damon gets in between me and my girls, | 如果达蒙敢阻拦我救回女儿 |
[05:13] | I am going to kill him. | 我会杀了他的 |
[05:14] | So no, you cannot come with me. | 所以 你不能跟我去 |
[05:23] | Just don’t say anything. | 什么都别说了 |
[05:26] | Just listen. | 听着 |
[05:31] | Until this is all over, there is no us. | 这事结束之前 我们不可能 |
[05:34] | There’s only me and my kids | 我只能考虑我的孩子 |
[05:37] | and their father. | 和她们的爸爸 |
[05:39] | They’re all depending on me. | 他们都指望着我 |
[05:42] | I can’t afford any distractions | 我不能有分心 |
[05:45] | or compromises, | 或妥协 |
[05:47] | especially when it comes to your brother. | 尤其是对你哥哥 |
[05:53] | Matt has a, uh… | 马特… |
[05:56] | a partial trace on Seline’s cell. | 追踪到了席琳手机大致位置 |
[05:59] | They’re near Oakwood. | 在奥克伍德附近 |
[06:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:23] | Bacon makes a good case for the existence of God. | 培根的确是上帝存在的好证明 |
[06:28] | What are you staring at? | 你看什么呢 |
[06:29] | How do you go from island cannibal | 你怎么从小岛食人族 |
[06:31] | to naughty Mary Poppins? | 变成坏玛丽·波平斯的 |
[06:34] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:36] | Because from where I’m sitting, | 就我看来 |
[06:37] | you look like a sad lap dog | 你活像只可怜的哈巴狗 |
[06:38] | under the thrall of a psychopath. | 被一个疯子奴役着 |
[06:40] | Um, pot, kettle, sissy. | 五十步笑百步 姐姐 |
[06:43] | And for all you know, | 再说你怎么知道 |
[06:44] | the last 200-plus years that I spent in that vault | 我在密室里度过的那两百年 |
[06:46] | has changed me for the better. | 没有让我变好 |
[06:48] | Maybe I’m a reformed woman. | 或许我已经洗心革面 |
[06:51] | She isn’t. | 她没有 |
[06:53] | Still, | 不管怎么说 |
[06:53] | I had a lot of time in that vault | 我在密室里待了好久 |
[06:55] | to think and rot, | 思考 腐烂 |
[06:57] | and wonder what happened to my dear Seline, | 惦记我亲爱的姐姐席琳的下落 |
[07:00] | who escaped, when was it, in 1883, | 她什么时候逃的 1883年 |
[07:02] | that you slipped through the clutches of that idiot, Dalton St. John? | 你当时从那个白痴道尔顿·圣约翰手中溜走 |
[07:05] | The Armory was hunting me. | 军械库在到处找我 |
[07:07] | I had to disappear, and then I had to blend in. | 我只能躲起来 融入环境 |
[07:10] | You blended in all right. | 你的确融入了 |
[07:11] | With your French manicure and your preppy sneakers | 法国美甲 校园风运动鞋 |
[07:14] | and your voice so American. | 美式的口音 |
[07:18] | I can see how hard you were working to rescue me. | 看得出你为营救我多么努力 |
[07:20] | I was trying to find a way to free you, Sybil. | 我是在想办法给你自由 茜波 |
[07:23] | Not just from the vault. From everything. | 不仅是逃出密室 而是摆脱一切 |
[07:26] | And I was finally on the verge, | 我本来终于要成功了 |
[07:27] | until you broke out and blew my cover. | 可你却越狱 还揭穿了我的掩护身份 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[07:31] | Did my freedom ruin your idiotic plan for these two children? | 我的自由毁了你对这俩孩子的破计划了吗 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry, I’m missing something here. | 抱歉 我听不懂了 |
[07:37] | How does an evil siren scheme, centuries in the making, | 策划了几世纪的邪恶海妖计划 |
[07:40] | involve three-year-olds? | 怎么会跟3岁孩子有关 |
[07:42] | They’re freaks of nature. | 她们是怪胎 |
[07:44] | Siphon twins who share a psychic link. | 有心灵感应的吸魔法双胞胎 |
[07:46] | We weren’t much older when we met the devil. | 我们认识魔鬼时也比她们大不了多少 |
[07:49] | It’s obvious, isn’t it? | 很显然吧 |
[07:51] | She wants to offer them to Cade. | 她想把她们献给卡德 |
[08:04] | Shouldn’t there be more chatter from your cop friends? | 你的警察朋友怎么都没什么动静 |
[08:06] | I’m not exactly in the loop anymore, | 我如今已经不怎么跟他们联络了 |
[08:08] | but don’t worry, tips are about to start flying. | 但别担心 很快就会收到很多线索了 |
[08:12] | Where the hell are they going? | 他们要去哪 |
[08:14] | You tell me. He’s your brother. | 你说呢 他是你哥哥 |
[08:17] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[08:25] | It was Sybil. She sang. | 是茜波 她唱歌了 |
[08:27] | She-she’s wormed her way back into my head. | 她又钻回了我的脑袋 |
[08:30] | God, the pain is moving, | 天呐 那疼痛在移动 |
[08:32] | and it feels like I’m being cut open. | 我感觉像在被切开 |
[08:34] | – Can you see her? Can you talk to her? – No. | -你看得到她吗 能跟她说话吗 -不能 |
[08:37] | Sybil told me she was able to manipulate Damon | 茜波说她操控达蒙是靠 |
[08:39] | by invading his subconscious. | 侵入他的潜意识 |
[08:41] | If you can’t see or feel her, | 如果你不能看到 感受到她 |
[08:42] | – she must be in yours. – Funny. | -那她肯定侵入了你的潜意识 -有趣 |
[08:44] | Because consciously and subconsciously, | 因为不管是有意识还是潜意识 |
[08:45] | I want to rip her bloody head off! | 我都想扯下她的脑袋 |
[08:47] | You can get inside his head. Right? | 你能进入他的脑袋 是吧 |
[08:50] | Like you’ve done with mine? | 就像你对我那样 |
[08:52] | I don’t know, I’ve never gone deeper than the surface. | 我不确定 我最多只能停留在表面 |
[08:58] | Congrats, mate. | 恭喜 伙计 |
[09:00] | You’re about to have a tour of some very dark places. | 你马上要去一些很黑暗的地方参观了 |
[09:16] | I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[09:18] | you’re a man with a lot of guts. | 你很有勇气[很多内脏] |
[09:22] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[09:24] | It’s simple. I’m punishing you. | 简单 我在惩罚你 |
[09:28] | Nobody escapes me. | 没人可以逃脱我 |
[09:32] | Not ever. | 从来没有 |
[09:34] | I can bend you to my will with one hand, | 我单手就能让你屈服于我的意志 |
[09:37] | while I eat greasy diner food with the other. | 另一只手还能腾出来吃餐馆油腻的食物 |
[09:40] | …greasy diner food with the other. | …还能腾出来吃餐馆油腻的食物 |
[09:42] | I won’t go back to being your lackey. | 我不会回去做你的走狗 |
[09:45] | Fine by me. | 我不介意 |
[09:47] | I’m not here to win you back. | 我不是想把你拉回来 |
[09:52] | I’m just here for the screams. | 我只想听你叫 |
[10:02] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[10:04] | Matt, I need you to pull up a list | 马特 我需要你拉一张 |
[10:05] | of all the diners in Oakwood. | 奥克伍德所有餐馆的清单 |
[10:07] | – Why? – Because Sybil’s at one of them, | -干吗 -茜波就在其中一家 |
[10:09] | and she has no idea that we’re onto her. | 她不知道我们已经发现她了 |
[10:13] | Child sacrifice is a little hardcore, don’t you think? | 儿童祭祀有点过了吧 不是吗 |
[10:16] | Let me top that off for ya. | 给您续杯 |
[10:19] | I’m not sacrificing them. | 我不是要祭祀掉她们 |
[10:21] | I am presenting them to Cade. | 我是要把她们引荐给卡德 |
[10:25] | Offering them as our replacements. | 提出拿她们当我们的替代 |
[10:28] | Obviously not right away. | 当然不是马上就这么做 |
[10:31] | I didn’t plan on having my cover broken three months into the job. | 我本来没想到工作三个月就被揭穿身份 |
[10:33] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[10:35] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[10:37] | Rewind. | 倒回去 |
[10:38] | Replacements? | 替代 |
[10:39] | If Cade accepts Lizzie and Josie as his new missionaries, | 如果卡德接受了莉兹和乔赛作他的新使者 |
[10:44] | Sybil and I are free. | 茜波和我就自由了 |
[10:46] | And I finally will have atoned for | 我也终能为我 |
[10:48] | what I did to you on that island. | 在岛上对你做的事赎罪了 |
[10:54] | What are you doing with my phone? | 你把我的手机怎么了 |
[10:55] | What’s an AMBER Alert? | 什么是安珀警报 |
[10:58] | A gift of modern technology. | 现代科技的馈赠 |
[11:00] | And proof that Auntie Seline’s plan needs a little tweaking. | 也证明席琳阿姨的计划需要改动了 |
[11:04] | Girls, wake up. | 姑娘们 醒了 |
[11:15] | Looks like you have a lot of work to do. | 看来你要忙了 |
[11:36] | Take the next right, the diner’ll be a mile ahead on your left. | 下个路口右转 餐馆在左手一英里处 |
[11:39] | And if it’s a dead end like the last three? | 如果跟之前三个一样都不是呢 |
[11:41] | Then… I don’t know, Ric. | 那…我也不知道 里克 |
[11:43] | But Stefan will find them. | 但斯特凡会找到他们的 |
[11:46] | Somehow. | 会的 |
[11:46] | Yeah, well, if you were sure of that he’d be driving | 如果你真那么确定 开车的就是他 |
[11:49] | and not me. | 不会是我了 |
[11:52] | And you’d still be wearing his ring. | 而且你不会摘了他的戒指 |
[11:59] | Turn there. | 这里转弯 |
[12:15] | Tell me you found them. | 告诉我你找到他们了 |
[12:16] | No, but they were just here, so, | 没有 但他们刚走 |
[12:18] | whatevat you’re doing with Enzo, it’s working. | 不管你对恩佐做了什么 很成功 |
[12:20] | Look, Sybil is mentally torturing him | 茜波在对他进行精神折磨 |
[12:22] | and I think my prying around his head is making it worse. | 我觉得我去他脑子里窥探只让情况更糟了 |
[12:25] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:26] | – Ric… – I’m serious, Stefan. | -里克 -我认真的 斯特凡 |
[12:28] | Enzo’s the best chance I have at getting my kids back, | 恩佐是我找回孩子的最佳机会 |
[12:30] | so if you have to turn his brain into oatmeal, | 你哪怕要把他脑子搅成浆糊 |
[12:31] | that’s what you do, understood? | 你也得做 明白吗 |
[12:34] | Let me talk to Caroline. | 我想跟卡罗琳说话 |
[12:41] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[12:43] | Just make sure she knows I’m doing everything I can. | 让她知道我已经在尽力了 |
[12:46] | Yeah, well, do more. | 嗯 还不够 |
[12:57] | Here’s what I don’t get. | 我不明白的是 |
[12:59] | Why would Cade want the wonder twins instead of you? | 卡德为什么会愿意要神奇双胞胎而放过你们 |
[13:04] | ‘Cause their little faces don’t scream Grim Reaper to me. | 因为她们的小脸可不像死神 |
[13:07] | I’ve spent almost a century searching for the right offering. | 为寻找合适的人选我找了近一个世纪 |
[13:09] | Trust me, they’re perfect. | 相信我 她们很合适 |
[13:12] | They’re toddlers. | 她们是3岁孩子 |
[13:13] | I could’ve done better in a half an hour on Craigslist. | 我在分类广告网上招半小时工都能招到更好的 |
[13:16] | Their age is actually a plus. | 她们的年龄实际上是优势 |
[13:18] | In order to serve Cade, | 要服务卡德 |
[13:19] | you have to meet certain criteria. | 是需要满足一定要求的 |
[13:20] | Blah blah blah. | 净废话 |
[13:22] | Damon, turn the radio on. | 达蒙 打开收音机 |
[13:24] | One minute. | 稍等一分钟 |
[13:26] | Promise. | 保证 |
[13:27] | Criteria? | 什么要求 |
[13:29] | Well, like me and my obnoxious sister, | 就像我和我讨厌的妹妹 |
[13:31] | Cade’s missionaries must be supernatural. | 卡德的使者必须有超自然能力 |
[13:34] | They have to serve him of their own free will. | 她们必须出于自愿服务于他 |
[13:38] | Two siphons. | 两个吸魔法者 |
[13:39] | Two young, impressionable minds. | 两个年轻 易受影响的孩子 |
[13:41] | And they trust me more and more every day. | 她们每天都越来越信任我 |
[13:43] | I can convince them that this is something that they want. | 我可以说服她们这是她们想要做的 |
[13:47] | And if Cade accepts the deal, then… | 如果卡德接受协议 |
[13:50] | we’re in the clear. | 那我们就没事了 |
[13:52] | From him. | 摆脱他 |
[13:53] | From hell. | 摆脱地狱 |
[13:55] | Forever. | 永远无忧了 |
[13:58] | All this time, I thought hell was a one-way ticket. | 这么久以来 我以为去地狱是有去无回 |
[14:02] | It is. | 是的 |
[14:04] | Unless you find exactly the right carrots to dangle. | 除非你找到最合适的筹码 |
[14:10] | Looks like your little plan has hit a roadblock. | 看来你的计划遇上路障了 |
[14:14] | Literally. | 真正的路障 |
[14:15] | Shut up and let me handle this. | 闭嘴 让我来处理 |
[14:17] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, great, this should be interesting. | 太好了 这下要好玩了 |
[14:21] | It’s okay, Lizzie. | 没事的 莉兹 |
[14:22] | Be a good girl and go back to sleep. | 乖乖的 继续睡觉 |
[14:28] | Hello, Officer. | 你好 警官 |
[14:29] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[14:30] | We have an AMBER Alert out for two missing children. | 有安珀警报发布 两个孩子失踪 |
[14:33] | Mind if I take a look inside? | 我可以看看车里吗 |
[14:35] | Sure thing. Go right ahead. | 当然 请吧 |
[14:51] | Thanks for your time. | 多谢您配合 |
[14:51] | Sorry to bother you folks. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[14:54] | I don’t want to sleep anymore. | 我不想再睡了 |
[15:08] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[15:35] | Looks like someone’s taking charge. | 看来某人要自作主张了 |
[15:38] | Why are we stopping here? | 我们为什么在这儿停下 |
[15:40] | Because | 因为 |
[15:41] | I have been with you for roughly five hours, | 我跟你相处有大约五小时了 |
[15:44] | and in that time you’ve almost been captured | 在此期间内 你险些 |
[15:46] | by the bumbling human authorities, not once– twice. | 两次被笨蛋人类当局抓住 |
[15:49] | On the plus side, I’m happy to see that | 好处是 我很高兴 |
[15:51] | there’s some wiggle room in this arrangement of eternal servitude. | 永恒奴役这件事是有商量余地的 |
[15:55] | So, | 所以 |
[15:56] | let’s do this. | 我们做吧 |
[15:57] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[15:58] | Call the big man. | 把大佬叫来 |
[16:00] | Tell me exactly what we need to do | 告诉我究竟要怎么样 |
[16:02] | to summon him up and then let’s get to it. | 把他召唤来 然后我们就去做吧 |
[16:05] | I’m not telling you. | 我才不要告诉你 |
[16:06] | A body of water, a couple of human bodies… | 水体 几具尸体 |
[16:09] | – Sybil. – Perfect. | -茜波 -太棒了 |
[16:11] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[16:12] | We have a pool, | 我们有泳池 |
[16:14] | we have some residents… | 有几位住户 |
[16:16] | and-and look: | 还有 |
[16:17] | free HBO. | 免费有线台 |
[16:19] | Are you dense? | 你蠢吗 |
[16:20] | This is a long game. | 这事得从长计议 |
[16:22] | Those girls won’t be ready for at least a decade. | 那俩姑娘至少得10年才能准备好 |
[16:25] | No reason we can’t get started on approvals. | 那也可以现在就去争取他同意 |
[16:27] | – I’m not doing this. – Oh, yes, you are. | -我不会这么做的 -你必须做 |
[16:30] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[16:31] | Because you want to get out of hell as much as I do. | 因为你跟我一样想逃脱地狱 |
[16:34] | And with a little help, I have a way that we can all win. | 只需一点帮助 我有办法让我们都开心 |
[16:37] | A plan, a good one. | 我有个计划 好计划 |
[16:39] | Get the kids out of the car seats. | 把孩子带下来 |
[16:41] | Let’s go summon the devil. | 去召唤魔鬼吧 |
[16:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:54] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[16:55] | We have to help him. | 我们得帮他 |
[16:57] | I can go inside his mind again | 我可以再次进入他的脑子 |
[16:58] | but I don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 但我不确定那是否是好主意 |
[17:03] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[17:09] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[17:20] | A state cop called in the minivan’s plates from that location. | 一个州警上报了那个地点一辆面包车的车牌 |
[17:25] | – They were here. – What did they do to him? | -他们到过这里 -他们对他做了什么 |
[17:27] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[17:29] | What about Enzo? | 恩佐怎么样了 |
[17:31] | Nothing yet. | 还没发现 |
[17:33] | He’s unconscious. | 他昏迷了 |
[17:34] | Stefan’s still trying. | 斯特凡还在努力 |
[17:39] | She’s been right in front of me the whole time. | 她一直就在我面前 |
[17:41] | I-I should’ve noticed something. | 我早该发现的 |
[17:43] | I-I should’ve felt something! | 我早该有所察觉的 |
[17:44] | We’ll find them, okay? We will. | 我们会找到她们的 我们会的 |
[17:47] | Nothing else matters. | 其他都不重要 |
[17:48] | We will find them. | 我们会找到她们的 |
[17:59] | These people have no idea they’re all about to die horribly. | 这些人浑然不知自己马上要惨死了 |
[18:05] | They’re not exactly the shining stars of society. | 他们并不是社会之光 |
[18:10] | You should know, | 你该知道 |
[18:10] | if Cade feels used or disrespected, | 如果卡德觉得受到了利用或不被尊重 |
[18:14] | there’s no telling what he might do. | 很难说他会做什么 |
[18:16] | I’ll tread lightly. | 那我会小心行事的 |
[18:20] | Seline said you had to consent to be Cade’s missionary. | 席琳说得自愿才能成为卡德的使者 |
[18:26] | But that’s not what your story sounds like. | 但你的故事可不是那么说的 |
[18:31] | I was dead. | 我当时死了 |
[18:35] | But even in death, | 但即便如此 |
[18:36] | Cade’s psychic power reached into my soul | 卡德也得以靠通灵能力触及了我的灵魂 |
[18:39] | and heard my screams for life. | 听到了我求生的呼喊 |
[18:42] | No one wants to die. | 没人想死 |
[18:45] | In that moment, you’ll agree to anything, | 在那一刻 你什么都会答应下来 |
[18:48] | even slavery in hell. | 哪怕在地狱做奴隶 |
[18:52] | Well, that’s good to know. | 我知道了 |
[18:57] | Because I have a deal of my own in mind, | 因为我也有个交易想做 |
[18:59] | and I’m gonna need your help to pull it off. | 我需要你帮忙才能实现 |
[19:03] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[19:08] | I can multi-task. | 我可以一心多用 |
[19:21] | Where are the children? | 孩子们在哪 |
[19:22] | Tell me, and you can do whatever you want with me, | 告诉我 你随便把我怎么样都行 |
[19:24] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:25] | I’m already doing what I want with you. | 我已经在随心所欲地虐你了 |
[19:31] | You’re dying, Enzo. | 你要死了 恩佐 |
[19:47] | There you are. | 你出来了 |
[19:49] | I was wondering when you’d shift from creeper to participant. | 我还想你什么时候会不躲了 出来插手 |
[19:52] | Where are the twins? | 双胞胎在哪 |
[19:54] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我跟你做个交易 |
[19:56] | You come alone and I’ll let Enzo live. | 你单独来 我就饶了恩佐 |
[19:59] | No, mate. | 不行 伙计 |
[20:00] | You can’t trust her. | 你不能信任她 |
[20:02] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[20:04] | But you’re still gonna come. Alone. | 但你还是得来 一个人来 |
[20:07] | Damon and I have an offer | 达蒙和我有个提议 |
[20:08] | you won’t be able to refuse. | 你肯定不会拒绝 |
[20:32] | I gave Ric and Caroline the address to the motel. | 我把旅馆地址告诉里克和卡罗琳了 |
[20:34] | They’re on their way there now. | 他们正在赶过去 |
[20:35] | Good. | 好 |
[20:37] | When was the last time you ate something? | 你多久没吃东西了 |
[20:39] | I couldn’t eat if I wanted to. | 我吃不下 |
[20:44] | I love him so much. | 我好爱他 |
[20:49] | And I’m terrified of losing him. | 我好怕失去他 |
[20:53] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[20:56] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[20:57] | That siren absolutely erased Damon. | 那海妖完全抹去了达蒙 |
[20:59] | She found whatever was good inside him and crushed it. | 她找到了他内心的美好 并将它毁灭 |
[21:02] | Then she tried doing the same thing to Enzo | 然后她想对恩佐做同样的事 |
[21:05] | and he fought back. | 可他抵抗了 |
[21:07] | Survived and escaped. | 他幸存了下来 并逃脱了 |
[21:10] | Not so sure he escaped. | 我不确定他真逃脱了 |
[21:13] | He will. | 他会的 |
[21:15] | He’s a tough bastard. | 他很坚强 |
[21:19] | I’m not sure which one of you to kiss first. | 不知该先亲你俩谁 |
[21:46] | Yeah, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[21:47] | Is Stefan there? | 斯特凡到了吗 |
[21:49] | No. | 没有 |
[21:50] | Something doesn’t seem right. | 看上去不对劲 |
[21:52] | – What is it? – Where are the girls? | -怎么了 -姑娘们在哪 |
[21:56] | Matt? Nobody’s here. | 马特 这里没人 |
[21:58] | Where are they? Where’s Stefan? | 他们在哪 斯特凡在哪 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:13] | You have no right to cut me out of this. They are my kids. | 你无权不让我插手 她们是我的孩子 |
[22:16] | And you’re going to be my wife | 你是我的未婚妻 |
[22:17] | and Ric is my friend and Damon is my brother. | 里克是我的朋友 达蒙是我的哥哥 |
[22:20] | I have a chance to fix this for all of us, | 我有机会为大家挽救全局 |
[22:22] | so that’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 所以我就要这么做 |
[22:26] | What is it? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[22:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:33] | Go? Where? | 走 去哪 |
[22:34] | I don’t know where. I just need to do something. | 我不知道 我就是得做点什么 |
[22:37] | Caroline, if something happens to those girls…. | 卡罗琳 如果女儿们有事 |
[22:40] | – I know. – Look, they shouldn’t be living this life. | -我知道 -她们不该过这样的生活 |
[22:42] | I know! | 我知道 |
[22:46] | You know, when we get them back, | 等我们把她们救回来 |
[22:48] | I’m taking them away. | 我要带她们走 |
[22:50] | As far away from all of you as possible. | 尽量远离你们所有人 |
[22:53] | All of…? | 所有… |
[22:55] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[22:56] | Darkness follows vampires everywhere you go. | 你们吸血鬼不管去哪 黑暗都尾随而至 |
[22:59] | That’s what you attract. | 你们就招这个 |
[23:02] | Take a breath, Ric. | 喘口气 里克 |
[23:03] | You can’t blame this on me. | 你不能把这事赖在我身上 |
[23:05] | Why not, Caroline?! | 为什么 卡罗琳 |
[23:08] | My kids should’ve never been involved in this! | 我的孩子本就不该被卷进来 |
[23:10] | Our kids! | 我们的孩子 |
[23:11] | My kids. | 是我的孩子 |
[23:13] | They’re mine, Caroline. | 她们是我的 卡罗琳 |
[23:17] | Mine and Jo’s. | 我和乔的孩子 |
[23:29] | All right, girls, just like I taught you. | 好了 姑娘们 就像我教你们的那样 |
[23:31] | Now hold my hands and concentrate. | 拉住我的手 集中精神 |
[23:40] | Now, girls. | 开始 姑娘们 |
[23:41] | Incendia. | [咒语] |
[23:52] | Stefan should be here by now. | 斯特凡该到了 |
[23:54] | He’s here. | 他到了 |
[23:57] | Well, were you gonna tell me? | 你打算告诉我的吗 |
[23:58] | Your precious reunion can wait. | 你们宝贵的重聚不急 |
[24:01] | I need Stefan to know how serious this is. | 我需要斯特凡明白事情的严肃性 |
[24:04] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[24:05] | Set up a little welcoming committee. | 安排了欢迎会 |
[24:36] | Did you seriously siren every idiot in this rat trap | 你真靠海妖魔法让这破地方的每个人 |
[24:39] | to kill my brother? | 都去杀我弟弟 |
[24:41] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[24:43] | Well, the whole reason I wanted you to bring him here | 我要你叫他来想做的事 |
[24:44] | requires him to be alive. | 需要他活着 |
[24:46] | Then go save him. | 那去救他吧 |
[24:48] | But not until he’s reminded of who he really is. | 但得先让他记起自己究竟是谁 |
[24:50] | I want him dark, vulnerable, | 我要他黑暗 脆弱 |
[24:52] | actual blood on his hands. | 手上真的沾了血 |
[24:55] | That’s how Cade likes them best. | 卡德最喜欢这种的 |
[25:54] | Quite the moral dilemma. | 好个道德困境 |
[25:57] | What’s it gonna be, brother? | 怎么办 弟弟 |
[25:58] | You gonna take the high road or the low? | 你要走哪条路 |
[26:01] | Don’t do this, Damon. | 别这么做 达蒙 |
[26:03] | It’s already done, man. | 木已成舟了 |
[26:05] | Big boy’s sirened to kill you, just like the rest of them. | 那大块头被海妖控制来杀你 跟其他人一样 |
[26:08] | Somehow, you’ve managed not to kill any of ’em so far. | 不知怎么 你到目前为止都还没杀掉谁 |
[26:11] | Piece of advice, Stefan: | 给你个建议 斯特凡 |
[26:12] | Kill him before he kills you. | 先下手为强 杀了他 |
[26:15] | And another piece of advice: | 再给你个建议 |
[26:18] | Turn around. Now. | 转过去 马上 |
[26:28] | Oof, sis, you are way off-key. | 姐姐 你走调太严重了 |
[26:30] | Maybe that’s why Cade isn’t answering. | 或许这就是卡德不理你的缘故 |
[26:32] | I should have left you on that island to rot. | 我就该把你留在岛上等死 |
[26:35] | Or maybe he’s just not interested in anything you have to say. | 或许他就是对你想说的话不感兴趣 |
[26:49] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[26:53] | Hello, Seline. | 你好 席琳 |
[26:55] | Tell me, what brings me here? | 告诉我 找我来做什么 |
[27:18] | Come on, Stefan. | 得了 斯特凡 |
[27:22] | Don’t be so stubborn. | 别那么顽固 |
[27:27] | Kill him already. | 杀了他 |
[27:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:32] | What’s really important is why you’re doing this. | 重要的是 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:35] | Want to save the twins? | 你想救双胞胎吗 |
[27:36] | I can help you do that, man. | 我可以帮你 |
[27:38] | But first things first. | 但重要的事先做 |
[27:58] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 这肯定要留疤了 |
[28:00] | On your soul. | 留在你灵魂上 |
[28:08] | Don’t worry, brother. | 别担心 弟弟 |
[28:10] | I got a get out of hell free card right here in my pocket. | 我有张免下地狱金牌就在我兜里 |
[28:17] | Where are the girls? | 姑娘们在哪 |
[28:19] | I won’t ask you again. | 我不会再问一遍了 |
[28:20] | I’ll be happy to take you to ’em. | 我很乐意带你去见她们 |
[28:23] | Just need you to agree to a few terms first. | 只需要你先答应几个条件 |
[28:29] | So… | 那么 |
[28:31] | you want your freedom | 你想要自由 |
[28:33] | in exchange for these two | 拿这两个可爱的女孩 |
[28:35] | sweet girls. | 跟我交换 |
[28:37] | I told you he wouldn’t go for it. | 我就说他不会同意 |
[28:39] | Actually, | 其实 |
[28:41] | I’m intrigued. | 我有些兴趣 |
[28:46] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[28:47] | Seline says you’re nice. | 席琳说你是好人 |
[28:52] | I am, little one. | 是的 小家伙 |
[28:56] | With time and guidance, | 来日方长 有我指引 |
[28:57] | there’s no telling what you two can become. | 很难说你们能成就什么 |
[29:00] | Cade, do we have a deal or not? | 卡德 你到底同不同意 |
[29:01] | What if I can offer you a better one, | 如果我有更好的提议呢 |
[29:04] | here and now? | 就此时此刻 |
[29:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[29:07] | Two brothers, | 一对儿兄弟 |
[29:09] | two of history’s most prolific killers, | 史上杀人最多的两个人之一 |
[29:11] | two powerful, immortal vampires. | 两个强大 永生的吸血鬼 |
[29:14] | They’ll be much more potent weapons for you | 他们比这两个无助的孩子 |
[29:16] | than these helpless children. | 是更强大的武器 |
[29:19] | Seline and I are simply sirens. | 席琳和我仅仅是海妖 |
[29:21] | Trust me, you’ll be trading up. | 相信我 这是升级 |
[29:23] | Are you serious? There’s no way… | 你开什么玩笑 不可能… |
[29:27] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[29:30] | Just let the girls go. | 放了孩子们 |
[29:48] | Mommy! Daddy! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[29:50] | Hey, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[29:53] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[29:55] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[29:56] | – Oh, it’s so good to see you. – Thank you. | -见到你们太好了 -谢谢 |
[29:58] | – It’s so good to see you. – I missed you too. | -见到你们太好了 -我也想你们 |
[30:02] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[30:18] | I’m fine, luv. Really. | 我没事 亲爱的 真的 |
[30:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:27] | I just fought so hard to get you back, and… | 只是我拼了好大力才把你找回来 |
[30:30] | here you are, still suffering for what Sybil put you through. | 可你还在因茜波的折磨承受痛苦 |
[30:34] | I hope you know how much I appreciate | 希望你知道我多感激 |
[30:36] | how hard you fought to get back to me. | 你为回到我身边做的努力 |
[30:40] | That’s what I do. | 我就是这样的 |
[30:42] | It’s what I’ll always do. | 我永远会这样 |
[30:46] | How did you keep fighting | 你怎么做到坚持抵抗的 |
[30:48] | so long after Damon broke? | 达蒙早被击溃了 |
[30:55] | I was an orphan. | 我是个孤儿 |
[30:57] | Abused. Abandoned. | 被虐待 被抛弃 |
[31:02] | Spent the better part of my life tortured by a man who | 大半生都在被一个男人折磨 |
[31:05] | stripped me of my identity. | 他剥夺了我的身份 |
[31:07] | A century like that, you harden your heart and your mind | 经历这样的一个世纪 你会让心和头脑 |
[31:10] | till you’re made of stone. | 都硬如磐石 |
[31:14] | But… you’re not. | 但…你不是石头 |
[31:19] | You’re kind. | 你很善良 |
[31:22] | And you are loving. | 你有爱心 |
[31:26] | Thanks to you. | 因为你 |
[31:32] | All those years, I kept a secret from the world. | 这么些年来 我一直隐藏着一个秘密 |
[31:35] | A shred of faith. | 一丝信念 |
[31:38] | See, I never believed that life… | 我从不相信 生命 |
[31:42] | the universe, a higher power, | 宇宙 至高力量 |
[31:44] | whatever you want to call it, nothing… | 不管你怎么称呼它吧 |
[31:48] | would allow me to suffer so much and then die… | 会让我受尽折磨 然后 |
[31:51] | without knowing true love. | 不识真爱就死去 |
[31:55] | It’d just be too cruel. | 那就太残忍了 |
[32:01] | And when I met you… | 当我遇到你 |
[32:03] | my faith was rewarded. | 我的信念得到了报偿 |
[32:08] | So… | 所以 |
[32:10] | basically, I’m an angel. | 可以说 我是个天使 |
[32:15] | Bonnie Bennett… | 邦妮·贝内特 |
[32:18] | to me, you’re the whole damn world. | 对我来说 你是全世界 |
[32:35] | They should be sleeping in their own beds. | 他们应该睡在自己的床上 |
[32:37] | I just want one of the doctors here to check them out first. | 我只是想让这里的医生先给她们检查一下 |
[32:41] | We can take them home in the morning. | 我们可以早上再带她们回家 |
[32:48] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[32:52] | …the things I said… | 我的那些话 |
[32:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:58] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:00] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:04] | Genetically, they are not mine. | 基因上讲 她们不是我的孩子 |
[33:09] | But I gave birth to them; | 但我生下了她们 |
[33:12] | I raised them; | 我养大了她们 |
[33:15] | I loved them… | 我爱她们 |
[33:19] | …and when they went missing, I felt like I was dying. | 她们失踪时 我觉得自己像是要死了 |
[33:24] | So don’t you ever throw that in my face again. | 所以不许你再说那种浑话 |
[33:30] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[33:33] | I was out of my mind… | 我是急疯了 |
[33:35] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[33:40] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[33:44] | I don’t know how to protect… my own children. | 我不知道该怎么 保护我的孩子 |
[33:52] | Yes, you do… | 你知道的 |
[33:56] | …because you were right about something else. | 因为你有件事说对了 |
[34:03] | Right now, wherever I go… | 现在 不管我去哪 |
[34:07] | darkness follows me. | 黑暗尾随而至 |
[34:12] | So you need to take them. | 你得带走她们 |
[34:20] | Take them someplace safe… | 带她们去安全的地方 |
[34:25] | …until this is all over. | 直到一切结束 |
[34:33] | Take them away from me. | 带她们远离我 |
[35:07] | That wasn’t fair, what I did… | 我做的事很不公平 |
[35:10] | cutting you off like that. | 把你拦在外面 |
[35:17] | We’re partners… | 我们是伙伴 |
[35:19] | and we should be making decisions together. | 我们应该一起做决定的 |
[35:35] | I love you, Stefan, so much. | 我爱你 斯特凡 非常爱你 |
[35:41] | But I have a really bad feeling about what you had to do | 但我对你为了救回我的女儿而不得不做的事 |
[35:43] | to get my daughters back… | 有很不好的预感 |
[35:46] | so if you could just… tell me. | 所以 你能不能告诉我 |
[35:50] | Rip off the Band-Aid. | 直说吧 |
[35:55] | I asked you to do whatever it took, so… | 我叫你不惜一切 |
[35:58] | what did it take? | 你做了什么 |
[36:05] | I gave Damon what he promised me… | 我让达蒙如愿了 |
[36:09] | …an eternity of misery. | 让我永远痛苦 |
[36:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:18] | It means I surrendered my immortal soul to Cade. | 我把我的永恒灵魂交给了卡德 |
[36:22] | I have to serve him the way the sirens did. | 我要像那对儿海妖一样服务于他 |
[36:24] | Deliver the darkest souls to hell | 将最黑暗的灵魂送入地狱 |
[36:26] | so I don’t end up there myself. | 以免我自己去那儿 |
[36:30] | No. | 不 |
[36:33] | No, there has to be… | 不 肯定有… |
[36:36] | a way out of this. | 别的办法 |
[36:38] | You promised me a June wedding. | 你答应我六月结婚的 |
[36:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:41] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[36:43] | No, I don’t accept that. | 不 我不接受 |
[36:45] | You… are going to be waiting at the end of that aisle for me | 你要在圣坛上等着我 |
[36:49] | and we are going to start our lives together that day. | 我们那天要一起开始生活 |
[36:54] | Our day is tomorrow. | 我们的好日子在明天 |
[36:58] | It’s my last day. | 那是我的最后一天 |
[36:59] | No. What? Why? | 不 什么 为什么 |
[37:03] | Because my one condition was that I get to spend | 因为我唯一的条件是 |
[37:05] | my last 24 hours of freedom… | 最后24小时的自由 |
[37:09] | with you. | 跟你一起度过 |
[37:24] | You could’ve just told me about your little scheme with Damon. | 你怎么没告诉我你和达蒙的小诡计 |
[37:28] | Yeah, I could have… | 是啊 |
[37:31] | but, boy, was it fun watching you | 但是 看着你 |
[37:33] | embarrass yourself in front of Cade. | 在卡德面前丢脸太好玩了 |
[37:36] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[37:38] | I’m done. | 都结束了 |
[37:39] | No more rituals… no more killing in his name. | 不再有仪式 不再需要为他杀人 |
[37:42] | No more free pass out of hell. | 也不能免下地狱了 |
[37:46] | Sorry, sissy, I checked the fine print. | 抱歉 姐姐 我仔细看过协议 |
[37:50] | You’re about to start making payments on your karmic debt. | 你要开始还报应债了 |
[37:53] | No, I’m supposed to be free of all that. | 不 我应该能摆脱那一切的 |
[37:55] | That’s the point of my deal. | 这才是交易的目的 |
[37:57] | You don’t have a deal. | 你没做成交易 |
[38:00] | You had a proposal, which Cade said no to | 你有个提议 而卡德接受了我更好的提议 |
[38:03] | when he accepted my better offer. | 便拒绝了你的提议 |
[38:07] | You cut me out of the agreement? | 你没在协议里带上我 |
[38:10] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[38:13] | That is exactly what | 这一百年里 |
[38:15] | I spent 100 years thinking | 你一直没来救我 |
[38:18] | when you never showed up to rescue me. | 我也一直在思考这个问题 |
[38:22] | I am just… | 我真的… |
[38:23] | so glad that I could finally pay you back | 好高兴终于能报复你 |
[38:27] | for leaving me to rot in the dark. | 留我在黑暗里等死 |
[38:30] | But I was trying to make up for that | 但我现在想帮你摆脱卡德 |
[38:32] | by getting you released from Cade now. | 就是在弥补那一切 |
[38:35] | Oh, I’m released, never fear. | 我已经摆脱了 别担心 |
[38:38] | I negotiated for myself on the side. | 我为自己谈好了条件 |
[38:41] | I stay immortal with my powers. | 我可以拥有能力 永生不死 |
[38:46] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 |
[38:48] | Let’s just say… | 这么说吧 |
[38:50] | the game’s not over yet. | 这游戏还没结束 |
[39:01] | I don’t know what you want me to do with all this stuff. | 我不知道你要我怎么处理这些东西 |
[39:03] | Oh, that’s okay, I’ll take care of it. | 没事 我来弄吧 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:06] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[39:08] | No, really, Matt… | 真的 马特 |
[39:11] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:14] | You know, sometimes… | 有时候 |
[39:16] | I think you’re the only sane voice in this… | 我觉得你是唯一正常的声音 |
[39:20] | parade of crazy | 在我们这 |
[39:22] | that we call our lives. | 疯狂游行一般的生活中 |
[39:24] | It doesn’t take a crazy person to want to | 正常人也会想 |
[39:26] | kill someone for threatening their kids. | 杀了威胁他们孩子的人 |
[39:29] | No, I suppose not. | 是啊 |
[39:34] | But still… | 但是 |
[39:44] | You know, even I have a threshold for how much pain | 就连我对看着朋友们承受痛苦 |
[39:46] | I can watch my friends go through… | 看他们苦苦支撑 |
[39:48] | how hard they have to fight. | 也是有忍受极限的 |
[39:52] | Sometimes it makes me want to fight back, you know? | 有时候这让我想还击 |
[40:05] | A little help around here? | 帮帮忙 |
[40:14] | Little, little help here, huh? | 帮帮忙啊 |
[40:26] | Donovan? | 多诺万 |
[40:29] | Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 你早该睡了吧 |
[40:35] | Thanks for showing up. | 多谢你来 |
[40:38] | I’ve been wanting to kill someone all day. | 这一整天我都想杀了谁 |
[40:54] | I can’t have my kids endangered anymore. | 我不能允许我的孩子再有危险 |
[40:57] | And they will always be endangered | 只要你活着 |
[40:59] | as long as you’re alive. | 她们就总有危险 |
[41:02] | Oh, your timing’s hilarious, | 你真会挑时候 |
[41:06] | ’cause I just made the deal of a lifetime. | 因为我刚做成了一辈子的交易 |
[41:09] | Hopefully, a thousand lifetimes. | 希望 能是几千辈子 |
[41:19] | He’s had enough, okay? Just finish him. | 打够了 干掉他吧 |
[41:28] | This is for Tyler. | 这是为了泰勒 |