| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Incendia. | [咒语] | 
| [00:06] | How does an evil siren scheme, | 邪恶海妖计划 | 
| [00:08] | involve three-year-olds? | 怎么会跟3岁孩子有关 | 
| [00:09] | She wants to offer them to Cade. | 她想把她们献给卡德 | 
| [00:11] | Who’s Cade? | 卡德是谁 | 
| [00:12] | What is he? | 他是什么人 | 
| [00:13] | He’s the devil. | 他是魔鬼 | 
| [00:14] | So… you want your freedom | 那么 你想要自由 | 
| [00:15] | in exchange for these two girls. | 拿这两个女孩跟我交换 | 
| [00:18] | Cade, do we have a deal or not? | 卡德 你到底同不同意 | 
| [00:19] | What if I can offer you a better one. | 如果我有更好的提议呢 | 
| [00:21] | Two brothers, | 一对儿兄弟 | 
| [00:22] | two powerful, immortal vampires. | 两个强大 永生的吸血鬼 | 
| [00:24] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 | 
| [00:25] | Just let the girls go. | 放了孩子们 | 
| [00:26] | I don’t know how to protect… my own children. | 我不知道该怎么保护我的孩子 | 
| [00:29] | Yes, you do, take them. | 你知道的 带走她们 | 
| [00:30] | someplace safe. | 去安全的地方 | 
| [00:32] | Take them away from me. | 带她们远离我 | 
| [00:33] | I’m done. | 都结束了 | 
| [00:34] | No more killing in his name. | 不再需要为他杀人 | 
| [00:36] | Sorry, sissy. | 抱歉 姐姐 | 
| [00:37] | You’re about to start making payments on your karmic debt. | 你要开始还报应债了 | 
| [00:41] | You cut me out of the agreement? | 你没在协议里带上我 | 
| [00:43] | This is for Tyler. | 这是为了泰勒 | 
| [00:48] | I surrendered my immortal soul to Cade. | 我把我的永恒灵魂交给了卡德 | 
| [00:50] | I have to serve him the way the sirens did. | 我要像那对儿海妖一样服务于他 | 
| [00:52] | Deliver the darkest souls to hell | 将最黑暗的灵魂送入地狱 | 
| [00:54] | so I don’t end up there myself. | 以免我自己去那儿 | 
| [00:55] | My one condition was that | 我唯一的条件是 | 
| [00:56] | I get to spend my last 24 hours of freedom… | 最后24小时的自由 | 
| [01:00] | with you. | 跟你一起度过 | 
| [01:20] | It’s him! It’s him! | 是他 是他来了 | 
| [01:25] | He won’t come unless you’re asleep. | 你不睡着他就不会来 | 
| [01:35] | Isn’t he supposed to be on the roof? | 他不是该在屋顶上的吗 | 
| [01:37] | We don’t have a roof. | 我们又没有屋顶 | 
| [01:53] | I don’t think that’s Santa. | 我觉得那不是圣诞老人 | 
| [02:06] | Dear Elena, this might be my last entry. | 亲爱的埃琳娜 这或许是我最后一次做记录 | 
| [02:10] | There may be no tomorrow. | 我或许没有明天了 | 
| [02:14] | So, the present I’m giving myself this Christmas is… | 所以我今年要给自己的圣诞礼物 | 
| [02:18] | the present… today. | 就是当下 今天 | 
| [02:23] | To get the twins back, I made a deal with the devil. | 为了救回双胞胎 我跟魔鬼达成了协议 | 
| [02:28] | At midnight, I have to leave my life behind. | 午夜 我将永远抛下自己的生活 | 
| [02:32] | Even though I just pledged it to Caroline forever. | 尽管我刚刚向卡罗琳许诺相伴永远 | 
| [02:37] | If I can’t find a way out of this, | 如果我不能想办法脱身 | 
| [02:39] | please remind her… | 起提醒她 | 
| [02:42] | I tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [02:43] | I did everything I could to get back to her. | 我为了回到她身边已经尝试了一切 | 
| [02:52] | I thought we agreed to cancel. | 我们不是说好不弄了吗 | 
| [02:54] | Yeah, but you’ve been planning | 这顿平安夜晚餐 | 
| [02:55] | this Christmas Eve dinner forever, | 你策划好久了 | 
| [02:57] | so we… are going to do it. | 所以我们要弄 | 
| [03:00] | Well, it’s not about my plans, | 我的计划并不重要 | 
| [03:02] | it’s about… us | 重要的是我们 | 
| [03:04] | and your deal with Cade. | 和你跟卡德的协议 | 
| [03:06] | I think our last day of life as we know | 我觉得最后一天我们所熟知的生活 | 
| [03:08] | it should be a little bit less depressing than that, don’t you? | 应该不那么压抑 不是吗 | 
| [03:12] | So, today, we are gonna do | 所以今天 我们要做 | 
| [03:15] | what people do on Christmas. | 大家圣诞节时做的事 | 
| [03:17] | We’re gonna eat more than we should | 我们要吃多 | 
| [03:19] | and we’re gonna drink | 还要喝酒 | 
| [03:20] | until our friends and family | 直到我们的朋友和家庭 | 
| [03:22] | seem somewhat normal. | 看上去正常一点了 | 
| [03:28] | That’s what I want today to be. | 我就希望今天是那样 | 
| [03:36] | Hi, girls. | 姑娘们 | 
| [03:37] | Merry Christmas, Mommy! | 圣诞快乐 妈妈 | 
| [03:39] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [03:40] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [03:43] | Let me help take your jackets off. | 我来脱掉你们的外套 | 
| [03:45] | I’m afraid we’re not gonna be able to stay very long. | 我们恐怕不能久留 | 
| [03:47] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [03:48] | This is my last day with them for awhile. | 我短时间内再不会见到她们了 | 
| [03:50] | Yeah, well, uh, | 是啊 | 
| [03:53] | I take it you haven’t spoken with Matt. | 看来你还没跟马特谈过 | 
| [03:55] | No. | 没有 | 
| [03:56] | Is Seline coming to dinner? | 席琳要来吃晚餐吗 | 
| [04:01] | No, honey. | 不了 亲爱的 | 
| [04:01] | I thought I heard you two. | 我就说听到你俩的声音了 | 
| [04:05] | I have your Christmas present upstairs. | 你们的圣诞礼物在楼上 | 
| [04:13] | They’re asking for Seline? | 他们想要席琳 | 
| [04:15] | I know. | 是啊 | 
| [04:17] | She kidnapped them. | 她绑架了她们 | 
| [04:18] | I guess they didn’t register the danger. | 她们一定是没意识到危险 | 
| [04:20] | No, they just keep asking for her ever since I got them back. | 她们回来之后还一直追着要找她 | 
| [04:22] | Well, I don’t want them thinking that she’s safe. | 我不希望她们认为她是安全可信的 | 
| [04:25] | I mean, who knows when she’s just gonna show up. | 谁知道她什么时候会再次突然出现 | 
| [04:26] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [04:28] | I’ll talk to them. | 我去跟她们谈谈 | 
| [04:28] | No, I’ll talk to them… once we leave. | 不 我来谈 等我们走了 | 
| [04:30] | But we’re supposed to have Christmas together first. | 但我们要先一起过圣诞的 | 
| [04:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:34] | Did something else happen? | 又发生什么事了吗 | 
| [04:37] | Look, I think you’ll need to sit down for this. | 我觉得你得坐下来 | 
| [04:42] | Merry Christmas, Ric. | 圣诞快乐 里克 | 
| [04:44] | I killed you. | 我杀了你 | 
| [04:45] | You what?! | 什么 | 
| [04:47] | He deserved it. | 他活该 | 
| [04:48] | Yeah, he and Matt took a whack at me. | 是啊 他和马特袭击了我 | 
| [04:50] | They even buried me. | 甚至还埋了我 | 
| [04:52] | I can’t tell you | 你是不知道 | 
| [04:53] | how hard it was to get all of that dirt out. | 把那堆泥洗干净是多难 | 
| [04:57] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [04:57] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [04:59] | Christmas just got merry. | 圣诞节现在更快乐了 | 
| [05:03] | Ah, I love it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [05:05] | I can totally use this to keep all my papers from blowing away. | 用这个镇纸太方便了 | 
| [05:09] | I’m taking you to Paris, | 我要带你去巴黎 | 
| [05:11] | silly witch. | 傻女巫 | 
| [05:16] | Say the word and we’re off. | 你一句话我们就走 | 
| [05:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [05:34] | I know we’re late. | 我知道我们迟到了 | 
| [05:35] | Thank goodness. Don’t come. | 谢天谢地 别来了 | 
| [05:38] | It’s Damon. | 是达蒙 | 
| [05:39] | He’s here with that psycho American Idol reject. | 他跟那个选不上《美偶》的疯子一起来了 | 
| [05:41] | Enzo cannot be around her. | 恩佐绝不能跟她共处一室 | 
| [05:43] | And don’t even get me started | 更别提 | 
| [05:44] | on what Matt and Ric just tried to pull. | 马特和里克做了什么 | 
| [05:46] | What do Sybil and Damon want? | 茜波和达蒙想怎么样 | 
| [05:48] | To ruin Christmas, I don’t know. | 毁掉圣诞节 我也不知道 | 
| [05:51] | But they promised to leave my kids alone | 但他们说好不会伤害我的孩子 | 
| [05:53] | and I don’t want a war. | 我不想跟他们开战 | 
| [05:55] | I just hope that they leave soon. | 我只希望他们赶紧走 | 
| [05:57] | Well, what about the tuning fork? | 音叉呢 | 
| [05:58] | She stole it from us. | 她偷走了 | 
| [05:59] | Yeah, well, let’s steal it back. | 那我们偷回来嘛 | 
| [06:00] | From where? | 去哪偷 | 
| [06:01] | For all we know it’s in the trunk of her car. | 说不定在她车后箱里 | 
| [06:02] | It disrupts her psychic power and it hurts like hell. | 那东西能干扰她的灵力 而且造成剧痛 | 
| [06:05] | She won’t be carrying it around with her. | 她绝不会随身带 | 
| [06:07] | It’s probably stashed where she’s staying. | 可能藏在她的住处 | 
| [06:09] | We have no idea where that is. | 而我们不知道她住哪 | 
| [06:10] | I can try to find out. | 我可以想办法查明 | 
| [06:12] | She’s not gonna just tell you. | 她不会告诉你的 | 
| [06:13] | She might. | 她或许会 | 
| [06:15] | Let me call you back. | 我再回你 | 
| [06:28] | Eggnog? | 来点蛋酒 | 
| [06:31] | I didn’t have time to poison it. | 我还来不及下毒 | 
| [06:34] | Well, you already poisoned the bourbon | 你已经用牛奶和肉桂 | 
| [06:36] | with milk and cinnamon, so… | 毒害了波本 | 
| [06:38] | Ric’s gonna stay with the girls for awhile. | 里克会陪着两个孩子 | 
| [06:40] | You don’t have to hide them. | 你不用把她们藏起来 | 
| [06:41] | I’m honoring the deal. | 我会遵守协议的 | 
| [06:43] | We work for Cade. | 我们为卡德效力 | 
| [06:45] | Munchkins go unharmed. | 小讨厌就不会受伤 | 
| [06:46] | Well, Ric’s not exactly in a trusting mood right now and, uh… | 里克现在不怎么信任人 | 
| [06:51] | neither am I. | 我也是 | 
| [06:52] | My sister kidnapped them. | 是我姐姐绑架了她们 | 
| [06:53] | I saved them from a life of serving Cade | 而我跟达蒙一起提出的交易 | 
| [06:55] | when I cosigned Damon’s plan. | 避免了她们一声服务于卡德 | 
| [06:58] | So, put away your umbrella, Stefan. | 把你的伞收好吧 斯特凡 | 
| [07:00] | I don’t need your shade. | 我不需要看到你黑脸 | 
| [07:02] | A simple thank you will suffice. | 说句谢谢就够了 | 
| [07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:07] | She’s right. | 她是对的 | 
| [07:08] | You can’t fault one sibling | 你不能因为一个手足的错 | 
| [07:10] | for the sins of the other. | 去怪另一个 | 
| [07:12] | Right? | 是吧 | 
| [07:13] | I appreciate that. | 多谢 | 
| [07:14] | Stefan, why don’t you come with me | 斯特凡 你跟我来 | 
| [07:16] | and we’ll go get some of the old family tree ornaments, huh? | 我们去拿点老家族圣诞树装饰来 好吗 | 
| [07:20] | Oh, come on, Stef. | 来嘛 斯特凡 | 
| [07:24] | I’ll tell you why I’m here. | 我会告诉你我来究竟干吗 | 
| [07:35] | My murder, Stefan. | 我的被杀 斯特凡 | 
| [07:37] | They actually buried me in a shallow grave, | 他们居然把我埋在了浅坟里 | 
| [07:39] | not even in the family plot. | 都不是家族墓地 | 
| [07:40] | Well, it’s a little hard to be sympathetic about your death | 你现在就站在我眼前 | 
| [07:43] | when you’re standing right in front of me. | 让人很难对你的死表示同情 | 
| [07:44] | Thanks to our eternal agreement with Cade. | 还不是多亏我们跟卡德的永恒协议 | 
| [07:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 | 
| [07:49] | I’m getting ornaments for the tree, Stefan. | 拿圣诞树装饰品 斯特凡 | 
| [07:52] | At midnight, I’m all yours, so until then, | 午夜 我就归你了 在那之前 | 
| [07:55] | would you just leave me alone, okay? | 你能不能放过我 | 
| [07:59] | You know, Saltzman going all crazy on me | 萨尔茨曼对我发疯 | 
| [08:01] | did have an unexpected benefit. | 倒是有意外的好处 | 
| [08:04] | What’s that? | 什么好处 | 
| [08:05] | I got to hang out with the new head honcho. | 我跟新老板待了一会儿 | 
| [08:07] | Cade? | 卡德 | 
| [08:09] | The one and only. | 正是那位 | 
| [08:11] | He’s an interesting guy. | 他是个有趣的人 | 
| [08:14] | You want time with him? | 你想跟他相处一下吗 | 
| [08:16] | Not particularly, no. | 不是很想 | 
| [08:19] | Funny thing… | 有趣的是 | 
| [08:26] | …he said the opposite about you. | 他对你是正相反 | 
| [09:14] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 | 
| [09:16] | Mr. Salvatore. | 塞尔瓦托先生 | 
| [09:18] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 | 
| [09:20] | Cade. | 卡德 | 
| [09:23] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 | 
| [09:26] | Just… | 就是 | 
| [09:27] | behind the veil. | 死后的世界 | 
| [09:30] | So, this is hell? | 这里是地狱 | 
| [09:31] | My living room? | 我的起居室 | 
| [09:33] | If this were hell, | 如果这里是地狱 | 
| [09:35] | you would know it. | 你会感觉到的 | 
| [09:37] | Think of this as | 把这里当作 | 
| [09:39] | a waiting room. | 等候室吧 | 
| [09:40] | Lucky for you, | 你很幸运 | 
| [09:42] | I’m sending you back. | 我会送你回去 | 
| [09:44] | But not before we discuss our partnership. | 但首先 我们得谈谈我们的合作 | 
| [09:47] | What’s there to discuss? | 有什么好谈的 | 
| [09:50] | My brother and I fetch bad guys for the rest of our existence | 我哥哥和我余生都会去抓坏人 | 
| [09:52] | and in exchange, | 作为交换 | 
| [09:54] | you keep us out of hell. | 你让我们不必下地狱 | 
| [09:56] | Seems pretty horrifically straightforward | 要我说 这还是挺直截了当 | 
| [09:58] | if you ask me. | 又可怕的 | 
| [10:00] | Surely, you must have questions. | 你肯定有些问题吧 | 
| [10:02] | Just a Hail Mary pass since we’re here. | 既然我都来了 那就问一个 | 
| [10:05] | Why don’t you let me out of this deal? | 你何不放我一马 | 
| [10:07] | I’m not the right person for you. | 我并不适合你 | 
| [10:09] | Actually… | 其实 | 
| [10:10] | you’re the perfect person. | 你是最适合的人 | 
| [10:13] | I’m here | 我就是 | 
| [10:14] | to show you why. | 想告诉你为什么 | 
| [10:19] | Mmm, this is gonna be a killer dinner. | 这肯定是一顿好吃死的晚餐 | 
| [10:21] | Are the other guests on the way? | 其他客人就来了吗 | 
| [10:23] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [10:24] | Goody. | 太好了 | 
| [10:25] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 | 
| [10:27] | I haven’t had a Christmas Eve dinner in… ever. | 我从没吃过平安夜晚餐 | 
| [10:35] | Here, here, here. | 来来 | 
| [10:37] | Let me help. | 我来帮忙吧 | 
| [10:41] | Besides, | 再说 | 
| [10:42] | you wouldn’t want to get turkey juice | 可别把火鸡油 | 
| [10:44] | on that gigantic rock on your finger. | 溅在你手上那颗大石头上了 | 
| [10:49] | So? | 那么 | 
| [10:49] | When’s the wedding? | 婚礼是什么时候 | 
| [10:52] | It was supposed to be in June, | 本来是定在六月 | 
| [10:54] | – but… – Oh, that’s right. | -但是 -对了 | 
| [10:56] | Cade. | 卡德 | 
| [10:59] | Don’t worry. A vampire like Stefan will be really good. | 别担心 斯特凡那样的吸血鬼会很称职的 | 
| [11:02] | He can probably kill 12 people in two seconds… | 他大概两秒钟就能杀12个人 | 
| [11:08] | …and still be home in time to draw you a bath. | 还来得及回家跟你一起共浴 | 
| [11:11] | Thrilling. | 真令人激动 | 
| [11:13] | So, what’s your favorite part about Mystic Falls so far? | 到目前为止 你最喜欢神秘瀑布镇哪里 | 
| [11:18] | Huge houses with big pools. | 有大泳池的大房子 | 
| [11:20] | You know I love the water, | 你知道我喜欢水 | 
| [11:22] | and it’s not like I have to pay the mortgage or anything. | 而且我又不用付按揭 | 
| [11:25] | It’s hard to find those around here. | 那种房子在这儿不好找 | 
| [11:28] | Actually, there’s a little neighborhood outside of Grove Hill | 其实 格罗夫希尔外有个小社区 | 
| [11:31] | called the Pond Estates. | 叫做庞德地产 | 
| [11:34] | Weirdly though, | 奇怪的是 | 
| [11:36] | there’s no pond. | 那里没有池塘 | 
| [11:38] | I know, right? | 是啊 | 
| [11:40] | Anyway, it’s filled with rich, sleazy men | 总之 那里住的都是有钱懒散的男人 | 
| [11:44] | that’ll give up their whole house for a song. | 一支歌就能让他们交出房子 | 
| [11:48] | Get it? | 懂了吗 | 
| [11:50] | That’s hilarious. | 真搞笑 | 
| [11:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 | 
| [12:01] | There’s a McMansion neighborhood called | 有个豪宅社区 | 
| [12:02] | the Pond Estates. | 叫庞德地产 | 
| [12:04] | It’s somewhere outside of Grove Hill. | 就在格罗夫希尔外 | 
| [12:06] | Okay. We’ll look it up. | 好 我们去看看 | 
| [12:07] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吧 | 
| [12:08] | It is insane around here. | 这里简直疯了 | 
| [12:10] | Sybil wants to be my bestie. | 茜波想跟我当闺蜜 | 
| [12:12] | Lizzie and Josie keep asking about Seline. | 莉兹和乔赛还老问席琳在哪 | 
| [12:15] | And I’m pretty sure Stefan’s just off hiding somewhere. | 而且我确定斯特凡是躲起来了 | 
| [12:18] | It’s times like these I really miss Elena. | 这种时候我都好想埃琳娜 | 
| [12:20] | If she were here, Damon wouldn’t be doing any of this. | 如果她在 达蒙就根本不会这么做 | 
| [12:22] | Yeah, well, she’s not here, | 可是她不在 | 
| [12:24] | and… | 而且 | 
| [12:26] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 | 
| [12:27] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 | 
| [12:29] | I need another gift box. | 我还需要一个礼物盒 | 
| [12:35] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 | 
| [12:38] | Stefan! Stefan… | 斯特凡 斯特凡 | 
| [12:47] | Relax. He’s not dead. | 放松 他没死 | 
| [12:50] | Have you seen Ric? | 你见到里克了吗 | 
| [12:52] | Because if that’s what’s holding up dinner… | 因为如果是因为他晚餐迟迟不开席 | 
| [12:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [12:59] | I killed him. I mean, technically, he is dead. | 我杀了他 严格讲 他是死了 | 
| [13:03] | But he’ll be back. | 但他会回来的 | 
| [13:04] | Your baby daddy staked me | 你女儿的爸爸插了我 | 
| [13:06] | and I don’t have a scratch. | 我还是毫发无伤 | 
| [13:08] | Same dealio. | 所以他也一样 | 
| [13:12] | Big man requested a meeting. | 大佬要求见面 | 
| [13:15] | What was I gonna do? | 我还能怎么办 | 
| [13:19] | You know… | 知道吗 | 
| [13:22] | I bet… | 我打赌 | 
| [13:23] | that if you just wash this off… | 如果你去洗洗这个 | 
| [13:28] | …it might still work. | 或许还是能用的 | 
| [13:43] | “But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight, | “他疾驰离开时 我听到他大喊 | 
| [13:47] | Merry Christmas to all, | 大家圣诞快乐 | 
| [13:49] | and to all a good-night.” | 晚安好梦” | 
| [13:52] | One more story, Daddy. | 在读个故事 爸爸 | 
| [13:55] | Okay. One more, but then a nap, | 好吧 在读一个 然后就睡觉 | 
| [13:57] | because Santa Claus is scheduled to drop by any minute now. | 圣诞老人随时会来了 | 
| [14:01] | Uncle Stefan says | 斯特凡叔叔说 | 
| [14:02] | our palace is the safest place in the whole world. | 我们的宫殿是全世界最安全的地方 | 
| [14:06] | And Uncle Stefan’s right. | 斯特凡叔叔说得对 | 
| [14:08] | But remember. Never open the palace doors | 记住 宫殿大门 | 
| [14:10] | for anyone but Mommy, Daddy and Uncle Stefan, okay? | 只能为妈妈 爸爸和斯特凡叔叔打开 | 
| [14:13] | And Seline. | 还有席琳 | 
| [14:26] | Do you like these ornaments? | 喜欢这些装饰吗 | 
| [14:28] | Nope. Not even a little bit. | 不 一点也不喜欢 | 
| [14:32] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜 惊喜 | 
| [14:34] | Matt! I thought you said that you weren’t coming. | 马特 你不是说你不会来了吗 | 
| [14:36] | Apparently, the Mystic Grill wasn’t good enough for this guy. | 他嫌神秘酒吧不够好 | 
| [14:40] | Holidays are special. | 节日是特别的 | 
| [14:41] | I convinced him he should stick around for the people he loves. | 我劝他留下来陪伴他爱的人 | 
| [14:43] | Which is a hell of a lot more than he can say for you, | 你可就没有 | 
| [14:46] | Peter Maxwell. | 皮特·麦克斯韦尔 | 
| [14:49] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们等你好久了 | 
| [14:51] | Well, Damon’s alive, as you can see. | 达蒙还活着 你们也看到了 | 
| [14:54] | Bonnie and Enzo are late. And Stefan’s dead! | 邦妮和恩佐要迟到 斯特凡死了 | 
| [14:56] | Merry Christmas. I’ve got gifts. | 圣诞快乐 我有礼物 | 
| [15:00] | Where is this? | 这是哪里 | 
| [15:04] | I worked here. | 我在这里工作过 | 
| [15:06] | I picked grapes. | 摘葡萄 | 
| [15:07] | Pomegranates, I think. | 还有石榴 | 
| [15:09] | Those aren’t grapes. | 那不是葡萄 | 
| [15:12] | But it is your work. | 但的确是你做的 | 
| [15:21] | Ringing a bell? | 想起来了吗 | 
| [15:25] | Take another look. | 再看看 | 
| [15:27] | If death is your canvas… | 如果死亡是你的画布 | 
| [15:32] | …this is your masterpiece. | 那这就是你的杰作 | 
| [15:36] | Nothing but evil | 只有邪恶 | 
| [15:38] | could produce this. | 能创作出这个 | 
| [15:45] | I decided you were mine. | 我决定你属于我 | 
| [15:47] | Right here. Monterey. | 就是因为这里 蒙特利的事 | 
| [15:51] | Christmas. | 那是圣诞节 | 
| [15:53] | 1917. | 1917年的 | 
| [15:54] | Christmas? | 圣诞节 | 
| [15:57] | I wasn’t here on Christmas. | 我圣诞节时并不在这儿 | 
| [15:59] | On the contrary, Ripper. | 恰恰相反 开膛手 | 
| [16:05] | Look, I know what damage I’ve to done to these people. | 我知道我对他们造成了什么 | 
| [16:07] | I’ve been living with that guilt for a hundred years. | 这种负罪感追随我一百多年了 | 
| [16:11] | But not on Christmas. | 但圣诞节我没有 | 
| [16:13] | I wouldn’t do that… | 我不会那么做的 | 
| [16:20] | Let’s make sue we all get back to the spirit of Christmas. | 我们要回到圣诞节的气氛中来 | 
| [16:24] | At the heart of it is forgiveness. | 其核心是原谅 | 
| [16:26] | So, Matt. | 所以 马特 | 
| [16:29] | Peter. | 皮特 | 
| [16:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:33] | And my mother taught me to always be prepared | 我母亲教我要永远为一切 | 
| [16:37] | for anything. | 做好准备 | 
| [16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:43] | Now, this one… | 这个 | 
| [16:46] | is for Damon. | 是给达蒙的 | 
| [16:48] | Even though we’ve had our moments, | 虽然我们有过不快 | 
| [16:49] | I know that there is a future you | 但我知道 将来有一日 | 
| [16:52] | that is going to ask for my forgiveness one day. | 你会求我原谅你的 | 
| [16:57] | This is for that guy. | 这是给那个将来的你的 | 
| [17:04] | Anyway… | 总之 | 
| [17:06] | I’m sure you’re all asking yourselves why I barged in tonight. | 我想你们都在琢磨我今晚为什么要闯进来 | 
| [17:10] | Relax. I come bearing a gift. | 放松 我带来了礼物 | 
| [17:12] | Now, unfortunately, I’m only gonna be able to give it | 很遗憾 我只能把这礼物 | 
| [17:14] | to the most despicably evil person in the room, | 给屋里最邪恶的人 | 
| [17:17] | and that’s gonna be a tough decision. | 而这将很难抉择 | 
| [17:19] | But tonight, | 但今晚 | 
| [17:19] | one lucky little elf | 会有一名幸运的小精灵 | 
| [17:21] | is gonna get an all expense paid, | 得到一次免费 | 
| [17:23] | one-way trip, | 单程 | 
| [17:24] | straight to hell. | 地狱之旅 | 
| [17:27] | Meaning, | 就是说 | 
| [17:29] | I’m gonna kill one of you. | 我要杀掉你们中的一个 | 
| [17:35] | Let’s eat. | 我们开饭吧 | 
| [17:42] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里 | 
| [17:44] | Four houses had pools. | 有四家有泳池 | 
| [17:45] | Only one had lights on. | 只有一家亮灯了 | 
| [17:47] | Call it intuition. | 算是直觉吧 | 
| [17:48] | Do the honors? | 你来 | 
| [17:59] | She picked a place with an owner. | 她选了个有房主的地方 | 
| [18:02] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 | 
| [18:03] | I can do it. | 我能行 | 
| [18:06] | All right. | 好 | 
| [18:09] | *Deck the halls with boughs of holly* | *用冬青树枝装饰走廊* | 
| [18:13] | *’Tis the season to be jolly* | *这是欢愉的季节* | 
| [18:17] | *Don we now our gay apparel* | *我们如此开心* | 
| [18:20] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你来了 | 
| [18:22] | Tammy, | 塔米 | 
| [18:23] | extend an invitation to our other guest, please. | 向另一位客人发出邀请 | 
| [18:25] | His name is Enzo, | 他叫恩佐 | 
| [18:26] | and he’s probably freezing. | 他可能要冻坏了 | 
| [18:28] | Enzo, do come in, young man. | 恩佐 请进 年轻人 | 
| [18:30] | Enzo, no! | 恩佐 别 | 
| [18:32] | I’m not gonna harm him. Or you. | 我不会伤害他 或你 | 
| [18:35] | I’m not Sybil. | 我不是茜波 | 
| [18:36] | Okay. We’ll just leave, then. | 好 那我们走吧 | 
| [18:38] | Without the weapon? | 不拿走武器吗 | 
| [18:39] | That is what you came for. | 你们就是为此而来的吧 | 
| [18:41] | Sybil left for Mystic Falls. | 茜波去了神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [18:42] | You two show up here. | 而你俩却来了 | 
| [18:44] | It doesn’t take a psychic to know | 不非得会通灵 | 
| [18:46] | it’s not to keep me company. | 也知道你们不是来陪我的 | 
| [18:48] | Besides, that’s what I sirened Tammy’s family for. | 再说 我控制了塔米一家就是为了这个 | 
| [18:51] | Who wants to be alone on Christmas? | 谁圣诞节想一个人过啊 | 
| [18:57] | Bring me your phone, Bonnie. | 把你的手机给我 邦妮 | 
| [19:01] | It’s really quite simple. | 很简单的 | 
| [19:03] | I assess the evil in people, so if they are wicked, | 我估量人的邪恶程度 如果此人是邪恶的 | 
| [19:06] | immoral, corrupt, | 不道德的 堕落的 | 
| [19:08] | foul, nefarious, | 肮脏的 凶残的 | 
| [19:09] | et cetera, I kill them. | 等等 我就杀了此人 | 
| [19:12] | These are the au gratin potatoes. | 这是焗土豆 | 
| [19:14] | Stefan made them. They’re a Salvatore recipe. | 是斯特凡做的 塞尔瓦托家特色菜 | 
| [19:16] | Hey, where the hell is Ric? | 里克哪去了 | 
| [19:17] | What was he, reading the dictionary to those girls? | 他是在给他女儿读字典吗 | 
| [19:20] | You are not going to kill Ric… | 你别想杀里克 | 
| [19:21] | or anybody else. | 或是其他任何人 | 
| [19:23] | We are just going to sit here | 我们要坐在这里 | 
| [19:25] | and enjoy this nice dinner | 好好享用这顿大餐 | 
| [19:27] | just like Stefan wanted. | 就像斯特凡期望的那样 | 
| [19:32] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:33] | Was just breaking some bread. | 就是切面包 | 
| [19:35] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [19:37] | – It’s kind of his job. – To murder innocent people? | -这是他的工作 -杀无辜者吗 | 
| [19:40] | Look who’s talking about murder. | 看看谁还说杀人呢 | 
| [19:44] | – I never killed… – Oh, yeah? | -我没杀过… -是吗 | 
| [19:46] | Your old flame Penny is pretty dead as a door… | 你的老情人潘妮可死透透… | 
| [19:49] | I never murdered anyone. | 我没故意杀过人 | 
| [19:51] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [19:52] | Please. | 别这样 | 
| [19:58] | You know, at least Ric looked a little torn up | 至少那根木桩插进我心时 | 
| [20:00] | when that stake went in my heart. | 里克看上去还挺愧疚的 | 
| [20:02] | And you looked pretty psyched. | 你则很兴奋 | 
| [20:04] | But I forgive you, Mattie. | 但我原谅你 马特 | 
| [20:05] | You’ve had a lot of tragedy in your life. | 你的人生中有很多不幸 | 
| [20:09] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样 | 
| [20:10] | Ric was just doing the parental thing, | 里克只是在为人父 | 
| [20:12] | much like what he’s doing upstairs right now. | 就像他现在在楼上做的那样 | 
| [20:14] | Do I want to kill him? | 我想杀他吗 | 
| [20:16] | Yes, but that’s personal. | 是的 但那是私人恩怨 | 
| [20:17] | This should be principle. | 这应该是讲原则的 | 
| [20:19] | It’s all personal, Damon. | 都是私人恩怨 达蒙 | 
| [20:23] | What about this… | 这位 | 
| [20:24] | Peter fellow? | 皮特呢 | 
| [20:26] | I’ve heard so so much about you. | 我听过你好多事 | 
| [20:28] | Back off. | 别打他主意 | 
| [20:29] | Or what? | 否则呢 | 
| [20:32] | – Bonnie? – Don’t hang up. | -邦妮 -别挂 | 
| [20:34] | Bonnie and Enzo are here with me. | 邦妮和恩佐在我这儿 | 
| [20:35] | They’re in no danger. | 他们并无危险 | 
| [20:37] | We’re fine, Ric. Seline just wants to talk to you. | 我们没事 里克 席琳就是想跟你通话 | 
| [20:40] | She won’t give us the weapon unless we got you on the phone. | 我们不打通你的电话 她就不肯给我们武器 | 
| [20:43] | What the hell do you have to say? | 你想说什么 | 
| [20:44] | Your children need my help. | 你的孩子需要我的帮助 | 
| [20:46] | My children are just fine. | 我的孩子很好 | 
| [20:48] | And you’re never gonna come around them ever again. | 你再也别想靠近她们了 | 
| [20:50] | I have to. | 我必须见她们 | 
| [20:51] | I need to fix what I started. | 我得修复我对她们做的 | 
| [20:53] | I was giving them training, | 我已经开始训练她们了 | 
| [20:54] | preparing them for Cade. That left a psychic imprint. | 为效力卡德做准备 这留下了精神印记 | 
| [20:57] | If I don’t remove that imprint, | 如果我不抹去印记 | 
| [20:59] | they will always be linked to me. | 她们将永远与我相连 | 
| [21:01] | They must be showing signs of it by now. | 她们现在肯定已经显现症状了 | 
| [21:03] | Look, I did what you asked, and I got on the phone. | 我照你说的 接了电话 | 
| [21:06] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 | 
| [21:08] | Give my friends what they need. | 把我朋友需要的东西给他们 | 
| [21:09] | Alaric, I’m not who you think I am. | 阿拉里克 我不是你想的那样 | 
| [21:11] | I have been trying to escape for years. | 多年来我一直在想办法逃脱 | 
| [21:13] | Then do us all a favor. | 那帮我们个忙 | 
| [21:15] | And drop dead. | 去死吧 | 
| [21:20] | Something nice and easy, Tammy. | 来点舒缓的 塔米 | 
| [21:22] | *O holy night…* | *圣诞夜* | 
| [21:27] | If that’s your Christmas list, then you better get cracking. | 如果那是你的礼物单 你得赶紧准备了 | 
| [21:30] | Sadly, it’s not that kind of list. | 很遗憾 不是那种名单 | 
| [21:32] | Georgie Dowling? | 乔治·道灵 | 
| [21:34] | Ric’s intern? | 里克的实习生 | 
| [21:35] | She’s the last person I killed. | 她是我杀的最后一个人 | 
| [21:39] | It’s reverse chronological order. | 是按时序倒排的 | 
| [21:42] | The names were a habit I picked up along the way. | 记名字是我后来养成的习惯 | 
| [21:45] | Where’d you pick that up, exactly? | 究竟在哪养成的 | 
| [21:50] | In Monterey. | 蒙特利 | 
| [21:51] | I don’t remember doing this. | 我不记得做这件事 | 
| [21:55] | Recognize him? | 认得他吗 | 
| [22:10] | That you showed remorse meant nothing to me. | 你的悔过之意 对我毫无意义 | 
| [22:15] | But for some reason, | 但不知为何 | 
| [22:17] | it did to her. | 对她有 | 
| [22:38] | Does this jog your memory? | 这下想起来了吗 | 
| [22:55] | Who are they? Your victims? | 他们是谁 你杀的人 | 
| [22:59] | Leave… | 快走 | 
| [23:01] | or you’ll go up there next. | 否则下个被写上去的就是你 | 
| [23:02] | You are too exhausted to hurt me. | 你太累了 伤不了我 | 
| [23:15] | You will rest now. | 安息吧 | 
| [23:17] | In torment. | 承受折磨 | 
| [23:19] | My master has claimed your soul. | 我的主人已索要你的灵魂 | 
| [23:28] | Stefan Salvatore? | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [23:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [23:32] | Positive. | 确定 | 
| [23:34] | I had every intention of eating his flesh. | 我本想吃掉他的身体 | 
| [23:37] | I had ripped apart so many others | 我杀过那么多人 | 
| [23:39] | but none of them massacred | 但从没有哪个 | 
| [23:40] | an entire work camp on Christmas Eve. | 在平安夜杀光一整个劳动营 | 
| [23:44] | Ironic, huh? | 很讽刺吧 | 
| [23:46] | What made you spare him? | 你为什么饶了他 | 
| [23:49] | When I looked into his mind, | 我窥探他的头脑时 | 
| [23:51] | I didn’t see evil. | 看到的不是邪恶 | 
| [23:54] | I only saw anguish. | 只有苦恼 | 
| [24:00] | You can see inside my mind, can’t you? | 你可以看到我的头脑 是吧 | 
| [24:02] | It’s horrible, isn’t it? | 很可怕吧 | 
| [24:04] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [24:05] | Take me. I deserve it. | 带我走吧 我活该 | 
| [24:07] | Yes, you do. | 是啊 | 
| [24:08] | I was made into a Ripper who craves blood all day and all night. | 我被变成了一个日夜渴血的开膛手 | 
| [24:12] | Kill me. Do it. | 杀我吧 动手吧 | 
| [24:14] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [24:20] | I saw a man who was innocent, | 我看到了一个曾经无辜 | 
| [24:24] | had loved, | 曾经被爱 | 
| [24:25] | and then had to become a monster to survive. | 却为生存下来变成了怪物的人 | 
| [24:31] | That’s a story I know all too well. | 这个故事我太熟悉了 | 
| [24:34] | Maybe he deserved Cade’s wrath, | 或许他该承受卡德的愤怒 | 
| [24:36] | but I no longer wanted to be the one to decide. | 但我不想再来做这个决定了 | 
| [24:45] | She took the memory away. | 她抹去了我的记忆 | 
| [24:47] | She altered your subconscious enough | 她对你的潜意识进行了修改 | 
| [24:49] | that you forgot on your own. | 让你自己忘记了那件事 | 
| [24:52] | Made me believe I was worthy of a life. | 让我相信自己值得拥有生活 | 
| [24:55] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [24:57] | Weak. | 软弱 | 
| [24:59] | I knew I had lost her. | 我当时就知道她不在属于我了 | 
| [25:02] | But it piqued my interest… in you. | 但这让我对你产生了兴趣 | 
| [25:06] | You’re a savage killer | 你是个残忍杀手 | 
| [25:08] | who escaped fate and turned my best servant | 你逃脱了命运 又把我最好的仆人 | 
| [25:11] | into a mush of remorse. | 变成了懊悔的软蛋 | 
| [25:14] | That combination | 这两者加在一起 | 
| [25:16] | makes you valuable. | 让你很有用 | 
| [25:18] | That’s why I jumped at the opportunity | 所以我毫不犹豫地答应 | 
| [25:20] | to have you as my new servant. | 让你做我的新仆人 | 
| [25:23] | You… | 你 | 
| [25:25] | a coldhearted killing machine, | 一个冷酷的杀人机器 | 
| [25:29] | instead of some reluctant girl | 而不是一个不情不愿的女孩 | 
| [25:30] | who found morality a hundred years ago. | 一百多年前就良心发现 | 
| [25:32] | I will never… | 我绝不会 | 
| [25:34] | be that Ripper again. | 再做那个开膛手 | 
| [25:35] | Not for you. | 不会为你 | 
| [25:38] | Not anyone. | 不会为任何人 | 
| [25:39] | I’m disappointed to hear it. | 我很失望 | 
| [25:43] | That Ripper | 那个开膛手 | 
| [25:45] | is exactly what I want in a servant. | 正是我想要的仆人 | 
| [25:52] | One more stop. | 再去一处 | 
| [26:04] | All I wanted was a way out. | 我只想要条出路 | 
| [26:07] | I always wanted to be mortal. | 而且我一直想做个凡人 | 
| [26:10] | To be free. | 想要自由 | 
| [26:12] | But now, when I die, | 但现在 等我死了 | 
| [26:15] | Cade will torture my soul in hell. | 卡德将在地狱折磨我的灵魂 | 
| [26:20] | Because my sister sold me out. | 因为我妹妹出卖了我 | 
| [26:24] | Redemption is the only chance I have. | 救赎是我唯一的机会 | 
| [26:33] | If Alaric loves his daughters, | 如果阿拉里克爱他的女儿 | 
| [26:37] | he will bring them to see me. | 他就得带她们来见我 | 
| [26:43] | We’ll relay the message. | 我们会转达的 | 
| [26:47] | Can’t promise results. | 但不能保证结果 | 
| [26:51] | The path to forgiveness begins with one step, right? | 原谅的道路由迈出的第一步开始 对吧 | 
| [26:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:59] | I told you. | 我说了 | 
| [27:00] | I gambled away lots of money. | 我赌输了很多钱 | 
| [27:01] | I cheated on my taxes for sure. | 我也逃税了 | 
| [27:03] | I don’t know what else you want to know. | 我不知道你还想问什么 | 
| [27:06] | Well, look who decided to join us. | 看看是谁来了 | 
| [27:07] | I was just asking Peter what’s the worst thing he’s ever done. | 我刚在问皮特他做过的最恶劣的事是什么 | 
| [27:11] | Oh, well, mine was not making sure you | 我做过的最恶劣的事是没有确保 | 
| [27:12] | that you were permanently dead. | 你死透 | 
| [27:14] | I see you’re wreaking havoc as usual. | 我看到你又如以往一般在搞破坏了 | 
| [27:16] | Damon, drop this stupid game. | 达蒙 别胡闹了 | 
| [27:19] | Oh, but humiliating public confession is so fun. | 但丢人的当众坦白多有趣啊 | 
| [27:22] | You left your son. | 你抛弃了你儿子 | 
| [27:23] | You abandoned your family. | 你抛弃了你的家人 | 
| [27:25] | And your answer to the question | 而你对 | 
| [27:26] | what’s the worst thing you’ve ever done is… | 你做过的最恶劣的事的回答是 | 
| [27:29] | “I guess I gambled and cheated on account of my dishonesty.” | “我因为不诚实 所以赌钱 逃税” | 
| [27:32] | I was a kid. | 我那时还小 | 
| [27:33] | Well, unless your last name is Pan, | 除非你姓潘 | 
| [27:35] | you haven’t been a kid for a long time. | 你已经长大很多年了 | 
| [27:37] | So, | 所以 | 
| [27:38] | explain to me the last 20-plus years. | 跟我解释一下这20年来是怎么回事 | 
| [27:42] | None of your business, Damon. | 不关你的事 达蒙 | 
| [27:44] | Enough! Enough. | 够了 够了 | 
| [27:47] | This has gone way too far. | 这太过分了 | 
| [27:49] | You do not need to answer him. | 你不需要回答的 | 
| [27:54] | Yes you do. And quick. | 你需要 尽快 | 
| [27:57] | Next cut goes a couple inches lower. | 下一刀就要低一点了 | 
| [27:59] | What are you gonna do, Donovan? | 你能怎么办 多诺万 | 
| [28:01] | Kill me again? | 再杀我一次 | 
| [28:02] | Let’s hear Papa’s story | 趁爸爸还有声带 | 
| [28:03] | while he still has some vocal cords. | 听听他的故事吧 | 
| [28:05] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 | 
| [28:06] | What kept you away for more than 20 years? | 你为什么20多年不回来 | 
| [28:11] | It was shame, okay? Just look, I was– | 因为羞耻 我… | 
| [28:13] | I was ashamed. | 我觉得羞耻 | 
| [28:15] | Kelly was pregnant again and I– | 凯利当时又怀孕了 | 
| [28:17] | I couldn’t come back and be another toilet scrubber in this town, | 我不能回到这里 做个厕所清洁工 | 
| [28:20] | I had… | 我必须 | 
| [28:22] | I had to get out. | 我必须离开 | 
| [28:28] | It’s worse than I thought. | 这比我想的还糟 | 
| [28:30] | He didn’t have a reason at all. | 他根本没什么理由 | 
| [28:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [28:38] | we have a winner. | 有人胜出了 | 
| [28:50] | Why are we here? | 我们来这儿做什么 | 
| [28:52] | This is moments before you first met her, | 这是你初次遇到她之前片刻 | 
| [28:55] | literally ran into her. | 你跟她撞满怀之前 | 
| [28:58] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [28:59] | If only you had never come down this hallway, | 如果你没走过这条走廊 | 
| [29:02] | we might not be together now. | 我们现在或许也不会在一起 | 
| [29:03] | This was from a chapter in my life when I was good. | 这是我是好人时发生的事 | 
| [29:06] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 | 
| [29:07] | She already had enough tragedy in her life. | 她的人生中已经有很多不幸了 | 
| [29:10] | You just had to insert yourself. | 而你非得进入她的人生 | 
| [29:12] | All because you “Had to know her.” | 就因为”你必须认识她” | 
| [29:15] | You took a good girl whose life was headed down the right path | 你把一个人生本朝着正确方向走的女孩 | 
| [29:19] | and you veered her right into the median. | 带上了邪路 | 
| [29:22] | That was never my intention. | 那并非我的本意 | 
| [29:25] | I tried to protect her. | 我想保护她的 | 
| [29:26] | Never meeting her… | 不认识她 | 
| [29:28] | was the only way to protect her. | 才是保护她的唯一办法 | 
| [29:30] | But instead, you chose a total stranger | 但是 你选了一个陌生人 | 
| [29:33] | and turned her into something dark. | 把她变成了黑暗的东西 | 
| [29:41] | Well, I can’t take that back, can I? | 我已经不能吃后悔药了 不是吗 | 
| [29:44] | But you can do it again. | 但你可以再做一次 | 
| [29:47] | For me. | 为了我 | 
| [29:49] | Find people that would get into the place | 找到那些本来差一点 | 
| [29:50] | with pearly gates by an inch, | 就可以进入天堂的人 | 
| [29:53] | and make them into folks that would miss it by a mile. | 让他们离那里越来越远 | 
| [29:56] | Like Elena. | 就像埃琳娜 | 
| [29:58] | Help me gather what I need. | 帮我收集我需要的 | 
| [30:00] | But Elena is a good person. | 但埃琳娜是个好人 | 
| [30:02] | I thought you needed evil people. | 我以为你需要的是坏人 | 
| [30:04] | Good people who can be made wicked. | 可以被变成坏人的好人 | 
| [30:08] | They are evil | 他们内心 | 
| [30:09] | at their core. | 是邪恶的 | 
| [30:11] | Their souls are unusually potent. | 他们的灵魂一般很强大 | 
| [30:15] | Those are the ones I want to feed on most of all. | 那是我最渴求的 | 
| [30:19] | I’m so sorry about your face. | 你的脸真是抱歉了 | 
| [30:22] | Me? | 我呢 | 
| [30:24] | I prefer to catch my flies with honey. | 我更喜欢用蜂蜜抓苍蝇 | 
| [30:28] | See, Damon came here to give something, | 瞧 达蒙是来给的 | 
| [30:30] | but I came here to get something. | 而我是来拿的 | 
| [30:34] | So, where is it? | 它在哪 | 
| [30:37] | Whatever you want, look, I-I don’t have it. | 不管你想要什么 不在我这儿 | 
| [30:39] | Lies. | 撒谎 | 
| [30:41] | Lady, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 女士 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [30:44] | All you need to know | 你只需要知道 | 
| [30:45] | is that you have something I need, | 你有样我想要的东西 | 
| [30:47] | and you will give it to me. | 你必须把它给我 | 
| [30:51] | I wouldn’t. | 别去 | 
| [30:59] | Simple mind, where is it? | 笨蛋 那东西在哪 | 
| [31:06] | Are you all right, love? | 你还好吧 亲爱的 | 
| [31:16] | You’ve taken too much of my time. | 你耽搁我太久了 | 
| [31:18] | I suppose. | 或许是吧 | 
| [31:20] | Especially considering I have forever with you. | 尤其考虑到我可以跟你共度永生 | 
| [31:22] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 | 
| [31:25] | I suddenly become patient enough | 我突然愿意耐心 | 
| [31:28] | to wait for those kids upstairs | 等待楼上的孩子 | 
| [31:30] | to come of age. | 长大 | 
| [31:37] | And what if you don’t have to be patient? | 如果你不非得耐心等呢 | 
| [31:41] | What if I can get the job done… | 如果我可以更快地 | 
| [31:44] | faster? | 完成任务呢 | 
| [31:46] | “Faster”? | 更快 | 
| [31:50] | How? | 怎么说 | 
| [31:51] | I could become the Ripper that you want. | 我可以做你需要的开膛手 | 
| [31:54] | I’d be more effective that way. | 那样会更高效 | 
| [31:56] | I wouldn’t be held back by my emotions. | 我不会受情绪左右 | 
| [31:59] | You’d turn your humanity off? | 你愿关闭人性 | 
| [32:00] | For a short time, yes. | 关闭一段时间 | 
| [32:01] | And then after, when it’s over, | 之后 等结束了 | 
| [32:06] | you let me and my brother go. | 你要放了我和我哥哥 | 
| [32:10] | When I was the Ripper… | 我做开膛手时 | 
| [32:13] | I was one of a kind. | 是非常特别的 | 
| [32:15] | No one can do what I do. | 没人能做到我能做的事 | 
| [32:23] | One year. | 一年 | 
| [32:26] | Although the beast I saw in Monterey | 但我在蒙特利见识到的野兽 | 
| [32:30] | will never tire of this work. | 是不会厌倦这份工作的 | 
| [32:33] | I predict that, after a year with me, | 我猜 跟我度过一年后 | 
| [32:37] | you won’t want to leave. | 你就不会想离开了 | 
| [32:42] | Well, I think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错了 | 
| [32:44] | That’s what makes our wager worthwhile. | 所以我们的赌值了 | 
| [32:54] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 | 
| [32:55] | Aside from the wine, it’s okay. | 除了酒劲 还好 | 
| [32:58] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [33:00] | You saved me tonight. | 你今晚救了我 | 
| [33:02] | It was instinct. | 那是直觉 | 
| [33:06] | Something’s happening… | 你这里 | 
| [33:09] | in there. | 有了变化 | 
| [33:12] | I didn’t know you had one of those. | 我都不知道你还有心 | 
| [33:15] | Mm, must be the holidays. | 肯定是节日气氛的关系 | 
| [33:17] | Well, then, is that my Christmas present in your jacket? | 那你外套里是我的圣诞礼物吗 | 
| [33:25] | Damon | 达蒙 | 
| [33:34] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 太美了 | 
| [33:39] | My necklace. | 我的项链 | 
| [33:48] | I thought I’d never see it again. | 我还以为再也找不到了 | 
| [33:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:43] | You seriously couldn’t hear that? | 你真的听不到吗 | 
| [34:45] | I heard it. It just sounded like what it is– a tuning fork. | 我听到了 听上去就像个音叉 | 
| [34:47] | It gave me a splitting headache. | 它让我头疼欲裂 | 
| [34:50] | Ric said it hurt the girls’ ears, too. | 里克说他女儿们也会耳朵疼 | 
| [34:52] | Maybe it’s a signal that only witches can hear. | 或许这是只有女巫听得到的信号 | 
| [34:55] | Please tell me those siren wretches aren’t also witches. | 拜托告诉我那对儿讨厌的海妖不会也是女巫 | 
| [34:58] | They sully the name. | 简直败坏女巫的名声 | 
| [35:01] | My grams used to say that | 我外婆以前会说 | 
| [35:03] | all witchcraft was rooted in psychic energy. | 所有巫术都是基于通灵能力 | 
| [35:07] | Before I knew I had magic, | 我知道自己会魔法之前 | 
| [35:08] | I believed I was psychic. | 还以为我是灵媒 | 
| [35:12] | And that’s what the sirens are. | 而海妖就是通灵者 | 
| [35:15] | And Cade. | 还有卡德 | 
| [35:17] | Oh, gross, we’re all connected. | 恶心 我们都有联系 | 
| [35:18] | All the more reason to get the hell out of Dodge. | 所以更该离开了 | 
| [35:24] | Um, you should know | 你得知道 | 
| [35:26] | that I bought you T-shirts. | 我给你买了T恤衫 | 
| [35:29] | Figured you were tired of me sleeping in yours. | 我觉得你大概不希望我再穿你的睡了 | 
| [35:34] | You’re taking me to Paris, and I bought you T-shirts. | 你要带我去巴黎 而我给你买了T恤衫 | 
| [35:37] | T-shirts! | T恤衫 | 
| [35:40] | I suck. | 我坏死了 | 
| [35:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 别去想了 | 
| [35:46] | You are the gift I’ve always wanted. | 你是我一直想要的礼物 | 
| [36:02] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 | 
| [36:05] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙在哪 | 
| [36:06] | He’s gone. | 他走了 | 
| [36:07] | Everybody’s gone. | 大家都走了 | 
| [36:13] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [36:17] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 | 
| [36:18] | What happened with Cade? | 你跟卡德做了什么 | 
| [36:20] | I’ll tell you. It’s good. | 我告诉你 是好事 | 
| [36:22] | But first… | 但首先 | 
| [36:31] | You could have kissed me anywhere. | 你可以在任何地方吻我 | 
| [36:38] | I needed at least one thing I planned for today to actually work. | 我想做成至少一件我今天计划好的事 | 
| [36:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [36:49] | Now stop stalling. | 别再拖了 | 
| [36:53] | We made a deal. | 我们做了个协议 | 
| [36:57] | I serve him for a year, and then I’m done. | 我给他效力一年 然后就结束 | 
| [37:01] | Why would he agree to that? | 他为什么会同意这种协议 | 
| [37:05] | Because what I’m going to do | 因为我要做的事 | 
| [37:07] | and how I’m gonna do it | 我要采取的方法 | 
| [37:09] | makes it worth it to him. | 会让他不吃亏 | 
| [37:12] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 | 
| [37:18] | Caroline, please don’t, don’t… | 卡罗琳 求你别 | 
| [37:19] | don’t make me say it right now. | 别逼我现在说 | 
| [37:21] | Just let me have this moment. | 让我能享受此刻 | 
| [37:24] | ‘Cause in seven minutes, Christmas is over, | 再过7分钟 圣诞节就结束了 | 
| [37:26] | and everything changes so… | 一切都会改变 | 
| [37:30] | let me be here, right now… | 让我享受此时此刻 | 
| [37:34] | with you. | 跟你在一起 | 
| [37:57] | When you said the Salvatore home, | 你说塞尔瓦托家 | 
| [37:59] | I thought you meant the front door. | 我以为是指前门 | 
| [38:00] | Yeah, we’ve had enough guests for one night. | 今晚的客人够多了 | 
| [38:02] | Besides, this is between us. | 再说 这是你我之间的事 | 
| [38:06] | I’m doing this for them, not you. | 我这么做是为了她们 不是你 | 
| [38:11] | – Remember my terms. – I will. | -记住我的条件 -我会的 | 
| [38:13] | – Girls. – Seline! Seline! | -姑娘们 -席琳 | 
| [38:22] | I missed you guys. | 我想你们了 | 
| [38:24] | So we are gonna play a little game, | 我们玩个小游戏 | 
| [38:27] | and then you won’t remember me, but that’s okay, | 然后你们就不会记得我了 但没关系 | 
| [38:31] | ’cause you have so many people that love you. | 因为有很多人爱你们 | 
| [39:29] | Thank you, Mommy, thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢 妈妈 谢谢 爸爸 | 
| [39:31] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [39:35] | We need to get going soon. | 我们得走了 | 
| [39:39] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [39:42] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:04] | Hop in. | 上来 | 
| [40:06] | Aren’t you light a passenger? | 少了个人吧 | 
| [40:08] | Three’s a crowd. | 三个人就挤了 | 
| [40:36] | You’re gonna want to get under the hood | 你最好进入大脑 | 
| [40:38] | and flip that humanity switch, Stefan. | 关闭你的人性 斯特凡 | 
| [40:43] | Won’t be so painful. | 不会那么痛苦了 | 
| [40:48] | Not yet. | 不到时候 | 
| [40:50] | Suit yourself, Ebenezer. | 随你 闷鬼 | 
| [40:55] | The Salvatore brothers, back on the road again. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟 又上路了 | 
| [40:58] | We need a theme song or something. | 我们该弄个主题曲 | 
| [41:39] | There he is. | 他出现了 | 
| [41:42] | Merry Christmas, brother. | 圣诞快乐 弟弟 | 
| [41:47] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |