时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Welcome to the circle of trust. | 欢迎进入受信任圈 |
[00:05] | Seline murdered my friend. | 席琳杀了我朋友 |
[00:06] | I mean to figure out how to get payback. | 我想要想个办法报复 |
[00:08] | You have something Sybil wants, | 你有茜波想要的什么东西 |
[00:09] | I’m gonna deliver it. | 而我得拿去给她 |
[00:10] | The Maxwell heirloom and the tuning fork, | 麦克斯韦尔传家宝和音叉 |
[00:12] | those things fit together to make the hammer | 两者组装在一起 是个玲锤 |
[00:14] | that swings inside a bell. | 就是钟里面的摆 |
[00:16] | When properly assembled, this bell becomes, | 组装好后 这个钟 |
[00:18] | like, a mystical, super-bell. | 就是一座神秘超级钟 |
[00:20] | They ring the charter bell every year. | 他们每年都敲钟宪章钟 |
[00:22] | No, your mom had it in storage. | 不 你妈存放了起来 |
[00:23] | All those boxes you brought over to the house, | 送回家的那些箱子 |
[00:25] | – they’re still in the garage. – Take me there. | -还在车库 -带我去 |
[00:27] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[00:29] | “Hey, sissy. | “妹妹 |
[00:31] | “Looking for something? | 找东西吗 |
[00:32] | Seline.” | 席琳” |
[00:33] | Your humanity keeps flickering through | 你的人性 还是不断闪现出来 |
[00:36] | because of this… | 因为它 |
[00:37] | Prove to me that you don’t care. | 证明你不在乎 |
[00:40] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[00:43] | You seem so rational | 一旦事关你女儿安全 |
[00:45] | when it comes to your daughter’s safety. | 你就非常理智 |
[00:47] | I just hope that the next time he goes Ripper, | 我希望下次 他变身开膛手时 |
[00:50] | your kids aren’t in the house. | 你的孩子们不会在房间里 |
[00:52] | If my brother takes a turn for the worse, | 如果我弟弟陷入黑暗 |
[00:54] | …all bets are off. | 一切皆有可能了 |
[01:16] | – What’d he do? – Speeding. | -他干了什么 -超速 |
[01:19] | He’s yours if you want him. | 你想要就归你了 |
[01:20] | I have a drink, thanks. | 我有喝的了 谢谢 |
[01:22] | Suit yourself. | 随你 |
[01:31] | You’re distracted. | 你心不在焉 |
[01:33] | Oh, yeah? And your standards are dropping. | 是吗 你的标准在降低 |
[01:36] | You can’t tell me Cade gets out of bed | 你总不能说 卡德会为了 |
[01:38] | for a midlife crisis on a motorcycle. | 骑摩托的中年危机起床 |
[01:40] | Cade’s work takes time. | 卡德的工作需要时间 |
[01:42] | And this is how we pass it. | 我们就这么消磨时光 |
[01:49] | Don’t answer that. | 别接 |
[01:55] | The evil lackey you are trying to reach | 你想找的邪恶狗腿子 |
[01:57] | is no longer at your service. | 已经不为你服务了 |
[01:58] | There’s that Damon sense of humor I miss. | 这就是我怀念的达蒙式的幽默 |
[02:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[02:02] | Oh, you know, different city every night. | 每晚换个城市 |
[02:05] | Salvatore brothers world tour. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟的世界之旅 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna need to ask you a favor, | 我需要请你帮个忙 |
[02:08] | do you still have that iron ball | 你从皮特·麦克斯韦尔那里 |
[02:10] | that you scooped up off Peter Maxwell? | 找来的铁球还在你手里吗 |
[02:11] | Yeah. So? | 在 怎么 |
[02:14] | So, I’m gonna need you | 我需要你 |
[02:16] | to pause your murder spree of brotherly love, | 暂停疯狂杀人的兄弟情 |
[02:18] | drive to Mystic Falls, and deliver me that ball. | 开车去神秘瀑布镇 把铁球给我 |
[02:22] | If you’re nodding, | 如果你在点头 |
[02:23] | I can’t see through the phone. | 我隔着手机看不到 |
[02:25] | So what do you say, Damon? | 怎么样 达蒙 |
[02:26] | Yes? Or yes? | 行 还是行 |
[02:31] | I’m on my way. | 我就去 |
[02:33] | I’ll text you details. | 我把具体情况发短信给你 |
[02:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:37] | We work for Cade now. We’re done with the sirens. | 我们为卡德工作了 我们不需要搭理海妖了 |
[02:39] | I know, but every time I try and tell her no, | 我知道 但每次我想拒绝她 |
[02:42] | my mouth says “Yes.” | 我嘴都会说出”好” |
[02:45] | You know, maybe a trip to Mystic Falls… | 或许去一趟神秘瀑布镇 |
[02:50] | is exactly what we need. | 也正好 |
[02:53] | It is? | 是吗 |
[02:54] | You know want to know why you’re so distracted, Damon? | 知道你为什么这么心不在焉吗 达蒙 |
[02:56] | It’s because that woman is still in your head. | 因为那女人还在你脑袋里 |
[03:08] | And we are going to burn her to the ground. | 我们要把她烧成灰 |
[03:23] | Bonjour. | 早 |
[03:24] | You’re here! | 你来了 |
[03:27] | How was Paris? How’s Enzo? | 巴黎怎么样 恩佐怎么样 |
[03:30] | Tell me you ate all the cheese. | 告诉我你吃了好多奶酪 |
[03:32] | And drank all the wine. | 还喝了好多酒 |
[03:33] | And bought all the gifts. | 还买了好多礼物 |
[03:35] | What? | 什么 |
[03:36] | But don’t open it now. | 现在别打开 |
[03:37] | Save it until Stefan comes back. | 等斯特凡回来的 |
[03:39] | The gift is kind of wedding themed. | 这个礼物是跟婚礼有关的 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | That is so beautiful. | 这个太美了 |
[03:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | Enzo gave it to me on our last night in Paris. | 我们离开巴黎前夜恩佐给我的 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:53] | It’s filled with blood. | 里面都是血 |
[03:55] | Enzo’s. | 恩佐的 |
[03:57] | That’s… | 那… |
[03:59] | Morbid? | 变态 |
[04:00] | Charming? | 有魅力 |
[04:01] | “A mere symbol of an eternity with you, love.” | “只是与你永恒相伴的象征 亲爱的” |
[04:05] | That seems like one very specific symbol. | 这个象征也太特定了 |
[04:09] | Are you sure that’s what it is? | 你确定真是这么简单吗 |
[04:10] | I mean, you don’t want you to… | 你不会想… |
[04:12] | Don’t worry, I’m not… | 别担心 我不… |
[04:14] | I’m not turning into a vampire any time soon. | 我短时间内不打算变成吸血鬼 |
[04:17] | Yeah, or ever, right? | 或者永远不会吧 |
[04:19] | I mean, according to the Bonnie Bennett that I’ve always known. | 至少我所认识的邦妮·贝内特不会的 |
[04:25] | Why would psycho siren-nanny call you? | 疯子海妖保姆打给你做什么 |
[04:27] | Apparently she and her sister are fighting. | 据说 她在跟她妹妹撕逼 |
[04:30] | And we care because… | 我们为什么在乎 |
[04:33] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[04:34] | My sister’s on the warpath. | 我妹妹现在非常生气 |
[04:37] | The artifact that she’s trying to assemble | 她想组装的那件古物 |
[04:38] | has the power to kill her. | 能杀死她 |
[04:41] | That’s why she’s after all three pieces of the bell. | 所以她才想凑齐钟的三个部件 |
[04:43] | Lucky for you, | 幸好 |
[04:45] | I already stole the biggest part. | 我已经偷走了最大的一个部件 |
[04:48] | Did you want a congrats in person? | 你要我们当面恭喜你吗 |
[04:50] | I mean, we’re due at an event. | 我们还有事呢 |
[04:52] | You have something I need. | 你们有我需要的东西 |
[04:53] | I have something you need. | 我有你们需要的东西 |
[04:55] | I have the bell. | 我有钟 |
[04:56] | You have the tuning fork. | 你们有音叉 |
[04:57] | And together, we’re like chocolate and peanut butter. | 凑在一起 我们就像巧克力和花生酱 |
[05:00] | Or peanut butter and garbage. | 或是花生酱和垃圾 |
[05:03] | I am trying to make amends. | 我是在努力弥补 |
[05:05] | I could’ve just as easily called Damon. | 我也可以打给达蒙的 |
[05:08] | He has the third piece of the bell, the striker. | 钟的第三个部件在他那里 钟锤 |
[05:11] | What’s ths striker? | 那是什么 |
[05:12] | It’s an iron ball. | 就是一个铁球 |
[05:14] | My sister had him fetch it from the Maxwells. | 我妹妹叫他去麦克斯韦尔家拿来的 |
[05:16] | He doesn’t even know what it is. | 他都不知道那是什么 |
[05:18] | Look, I am partially responsible | 我要对她给这世界 |
[05:21] | for the damage she inflicts on the world. | 造成的伤害负有一定责任 |
[05:23] | If I want to make good, | 如果我想弥补 |
[05:24] | that starts with killing Sybil. | 那就得先杀了茜波 |
[05:28] | I’m just having a hard time taking you seriously | 我只是很难相信你 |
[05:30] | because of everything you’ve done. | 因为你做的那一切 |
[05:33] | You don’t have to trust me. | 你不用信任我 |
[05:35] | But I sure as hell am trusting you. | 但我是信任你的 |
[05:37] | With a weapon of terrible power. | 愿把一个威力巨大的武器交给你 |
[05:42] | Well, | 好吧 |
[05:43] | I love a weapon of terrible power. | 我就喜欢威力巨大的武器 |
[05:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:48] | Miss Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇选美 |
[05:50] | Those of us who haven’t burnt every single bridge we’ve ever crossed | 我们这些没有毁了自己所有的后路的人 |
[05:53] | have obligations. | 还有事要做呢 |
[06:13] | Care. I’m here with Dorian. | 卡罗 我跟多里安在一起呢 |
[06:14] | Tell me you still have the tuning fork. | 音叉还在你手里吧 |
[06:16] | It’s called “The Staff of Arcadius.” | 是叫”阿卡狄奥斯手杖” |
[06:18] | That’s “Yes” in Nerdish. | 那是书呆子语的”在” |
[06:20] | Bonnie and I are stuck at Miss Mystic Falls, | 邦妮和我必须留在神秘瀑布镇 |
[06:22] | but Seline just tried to call a truce with us | 但席琳刚来跟我们和谈 |
[06:24] | to put together the bell. | 想组建好一个钟 |
[06:25] | – I don’t like the sound of that. – Me neither. | -这不像是好事 -我也觉得 |
[06:27] | But if she’s still in town, | 但如果她还在这里 |
[06:29] | it means she must’ve hidden the bell close by. | 那她一定把钟藏在了附近 |
[06:31] | Can you get a lead? | 你能找到线索吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah, we’re on it. | 我们就查 |
[06:34] | All right, we’re-we’re on it, uh… | 好吧 我们就查 |
[06:36] | – no, like, plan, or… – I have a plan. | -没有计划什么的… -我有计划 |
[06:39] | Can’t wait to hear some details. | 愿闻其详 |
[06:40] | Here’s the only thing you need to focus on: | 你只需要考虑一件事 |
[06:43] | payback. | 报复 |
[06:50] | Okay, those are the last names on the guest list. | 这是宾客名单上最后的一些人了 |
[06:52] | Perfect. Once the dance is underway, | 太好了 舞会一开始 |
[06:54] | we can get out of here and find that striker. | 我们就可以离开 去找钟锤了 |
[06:57] | Hopefully Damon decides to answer his phone. | 希望达蒙会决定听电话 |
[07:01] | Or we could ask him in person. | 或者我们可以问他本人 |
[07:13] | What are you even doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:15] | I invited them. | 我请他们来的 |
[07:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:19] | As long as I get what I want, I’ll make sure they behave. | 只要我能得到我想要的 我会让他们乖乖的 |
[07:31] | It should look effortless, ladies. | 看上去要轻松从容 女士们 |
[07:33] | And don’t forget to smile. | 别忘记微笑 |
[07:35] | But not because society says you have to, | 但那并不是因为社会的要求 |
[07:37] | but because you’re happy to be at such an illustrious town event. | 而是因为你们很高兴能参加这样的小镇盛典 |
[07:40] | You guys look great. | 你们真是光彩照人 |
[07:42] | Keep it up, and we’ll call your names in a few minutes. | 继续 我们稍后就叫你们下来 |
[07:57] | There’s my handsome henchman. | 我帅气的狗腿子在这儿呢 |
[08:00] | Thank God I don’t have to trust one of these townies | 幸好我不用在这些土包子里挑一个 |
[08:03] | not to embarrass me on the dance floor. | 祈祷他不会在舞池里让我尴尬 |
[08:05] | I’m not here to dance. | 我不是来跳舞的 |
[08:06] | No, you’re here to give me that lovely old Maxwell striker. | 是啊 你是来给我麦克斯韦尔的钟锤的 |
[08:12] | No. | 不 |
[08:14] | I think you meant to say, | 你是想说 |
[08:16] | “Yes, Sybil, whatever your heart | “没错 茜波 只要是你的心 |
[08:19] | and beautiful face and body desire.” | 你美丽的脸和身体想要的 我都给” |
[08:21] | I think what I meant to say was… no. | 我想说的就是 不 |
[08:32] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[08:36] | I don’t know what’s glitching here in your subconscious, | 我不知道你潜意识里闪现的是什么 |
[08:39] | but you need to get a grip. | 但你得给我打起精神来 |
[08:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:43] | That is exactly what I need to do. | 我的确需要这么做 |
[08:50] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[08:51] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不明白你在说什么 |
[08:55] | But I hope it hurt. | 但希望我弄疼你了 |
[09:10] | So this is the new you, huh? | 这就是新的你了 |
[09:13] | Just slumming it at a pageant for hormonal teenagers? | 为了荷尔蒙旺盛的青少年屈尊来一场选美 |
[09:17] | As if you volunteering at this thing | 就好像你志愿来帮忙 |
[09:18] | isn’t a sad attempt to relive your glory days. | 不是可悲地想重温美好的旧日 |
[09:21] | And how would you know what that looks like? | 你怎么会知道那旧日是什么样 |
[09:24] | The year I won Miss Mystic Falls, | 我赢得神秘瀑布镇小姐选美那年 |
[09:25] | you spent the day in the woods | 你一天都在林子里 |
[09:27] | trying not to kill Amber Bradley. | 克制自己不杀安布尔·布雷德利 |
[09:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:31] | I have no idea why that was such a dilemma. | 真不知我当时为什么那么为难 |
[09:51] | Easy, love. | 别激动 亲爱的 |
[09:52] | Told you to wait for back-up. | 叫你等支援的 |
[09:55] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[09:56] | Sybil just sirened that girl. | 茜波刚蛊惑了那女孩 |
[09:58] | – I know it. – All the more reason to proceed with caution. | -我能确定 -所以更该小心行事了 |
[10:01] | Leave the fisticuffs to the immortals. | 让不死之人来出击吧 |
[10:04] | We’ve been together almost three years | 我们在一起近三年了 |
[10:06] | and never once have you played the immortal card on me. | 你还从未拿不死之身的事来压我 |
[10:09] | Is it maybe because you gave me a vial of literal immortality | 这会不会是因为你给了我一个瓶装永生 |
[10:13] | to wear around my neck at all times? | 让我时刻戴在脖子上 |
[10:15] | Was that maybe more than… | 这会不会不仅仅 |
[10:16] | just a symbol? | 是个象征 |
[10:17] | No, it’s like I said, | 不 就像我说的 |
[10:19] | that is merely a token of my eternal love for you. | 那只是象征了我对你永恒的爱 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | Your exact words were, | 你的原话是 |
[10:27] | “I can’t imagine life without you.” | “我无法想象没有你的生活” |
[10:31] | And I can’t imagine losing you either, but… | 我也无法想象失去你 但是… |
[10:33] | But? | 但是 |
[10:34] | I cannot become a vampire, Enzo. | 但我不能做吸血鬼 恩佐 |
[10:37] | My life is still linked to Elena’s. | 我的生命还与埃琳娜相连 |
[10:40] | When Kai put her to sleep, | 凯让她陷入沉睡时 |
[10:41] | he said no loopholes, no witchy-woo. | 他说 不得钻空子 不得用巫术 |
[10:44] | Fact is, we don’t know what would happen if I turned. | 事实就是 我们无法知道我如果转化会发生什么 |
[10:47] | Can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 |
[10:49] | Even if I wanted to. | 哪怕我想做 |
[11:11] | Don’t move. Don’t speak. | 别动 别说话 |
[11:14] | The least you could do is tell me why | 你至少该告诉我 |
[11:15] | you’re ruining my day-drinking. | 为什么要打扰我白天喝酒 |
[11:21] | Georgie. | 乔治 |
[11:22] | Georgie is why. | 就为了乔治 |
[11:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:26] | Oh, yeah, yeah, no, no. | 对了 嗯嗯 |
[11:27] | Georgie, Georgie. I know, I know. I get it. | 乔治 我知道 我明白 |
[11:31] | I killed your friend. | 我杀了你的朋友 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:33] | Then you know why I’m here. | 那你知道我为何而来 |
[11:35] | Payback’s a bitch. | 报复是很不好受的 |
[11:39] | Finishing touches, ladies. | 收尾了 女士们 |
[11:41] | This year, the judges really value efficiency, | 今年 评委们很看重效率 |
[11:44] | so keep it short and sweet and we can all… | 大家简单美好 我们就都能… |
[11:47] | get out of here. | 赶紧离开了 |
[11:52] | Damon, why are you upstairs? | 达蒙 你为什么在楼上 |
[11:54] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[11:57] | Sybil called me back here. | 茜波叫我来的 |
[12:00] | She wants that ball of iron I’ve been lugging around. | 她要我一直带着的那个铁球 |
[12:03] | For the first time, I was actually able to tell her no. | 我第一次拒绝了她 |
[12:07] | Because of this. | 就因为它 |
[12:09] | If you haven’t given her that bell striker yet, | 如果你还没把那个钟锤给她 |
[12:10] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[12:12] | It’s part of a weapon that can kill sirens. | 它能组装成一个武器 可以杀死海妖 |
[12:13] | Absolutely not. | 不行 |
[12:16] | I don’t want Sybil dead | 茜波不能死 |
[12:17] | until she fixes what’s going on inside of my head! | 我需要她先修复我脑袋的毛病 |
[12:20] | I don’t know what’s happening to me, | 我不知道我是这么了 |
[12:22] | but so far, this thing has been nothing but trouble. | 但到目前为止 这玩意一直给我惹麻烦 |
[12:26] | Why did you give me this? | 你为什么把它给我 |
[12:27] | It was Elena’s. | 那是埃琳娜的 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[12:30] | Why does it mean anything to me? | 它为什么对我有意义 |
[12:33] | I hold it and I get this… | 我拿着它 就会有 |
[12:36] | little flicker of warmth. | 一丝温暖的感觉 |
[12:38] | And then– it’s gone. | 然后 它又没了 |
[12:41] | What did that woman do to you? | 那女人对你做了什么 |
[12:43] | After I flipped my switch, | 我关闭人性后 |
[12:45] | Sybil tinkered in my head. | 茜波捣鼓了我的脑袋 |
[12:48] | I don’t know what it was, | 我不知道她做了什么 |
[12:49] | but she did something to guarantee | 但她做的事确保了 |
[12:51] | that all my feelings for Elena went away. | 我对埃琳娜的感情都消失了 |
[12:54] | Damon, I gave you that necklace | 达蒙 我给你那条项链 |
[12:56] | because it is as powerful and as magical | 是因为它就跟你和埃琳娜的感情一样 |
[12:59] | as the love that you and Elena have for each other. | 强大而神奇 |
[13:02] | Being here and feeling what you’re feeling proves | 而你在这里 有这些感受 就证明 |
[13:05] | that a love that deep and real | 那样深刻而真挚的爱 |
[13:08] | can win over anything. | 能战胜一切 |
[13:10] | And of course you want to believe that. | 你当然想相信这个 |
[13:12] | Because if you didn’t, you’d be forced to admit to yourself | 因为否则 你就必须对自己承认 |
[13:16] | that you and Stefan are through. | 你和斯特凡完了 |
[13:19] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:20] | He is ripping again, Caroline. | 他又开始开膛了 卡罗琳 |
[13:23] | And this time, it’s guilt-free. | 这次 他毫无愧疚 |
[13:25] | The fact that you’re telling me this proves you care. | 你跟我说这个 就证明你在乎 |
[13:29] | Somewhere deep down | 你内心深处 |
[13:30] | in that part of you where Elena is still buried. | 还埋藏着埃琳娜的地方 |
[13:34] | Find that place, Damon. | 找到那个地方 达蒙 |
[13:36] | Fight for her. | 为她抗争 |
[13:37] | Or spend the rest of eternity trying to figure out | 否则就用无尽的余生去想 |
[13:40] | what happened to the best part of you. | 你最好的部分哪去了 |
[13:43] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[13:53] | Are you Stefan Salvatore? | 你是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗 |
[13:58] | So what if I am? | 我是又如何 |
[14:00] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[14:09] | Who do I have to thank? | 我该感谢谁 |
[14:11] | Your friendly neighborhood siren. | 你友好的海妖同乡 |
[14:17] | I can find my own meals, thank you very much. | 我自己能找到食物 谢谢你 |
[14:19] | Clearly, | 显然是如此 |
[14:20] | given the stench of blood on you. | 就你那一身血气 看出来了 |
[14:22] | Aren’t you supposed to be turning angels into devils | 你不是该以卡德之名把天使 |
[14:25] | in the name of Cade? | 变成恶魔吗 |
[14:26] | Yes, which is why it’s such a pain in the ass | 是的 所以我非常讨厌 |
[14:28] | when you yank on my brother’s supernatural leash. | 你用超自然狗链把我哥哥拉回来 |
[14:31] | Actually, it seems that dog has slipped its collar. | 其实 那条狗狗似乎挣脱了项圈 |
[14:34] | Your brother’s been resisting my influence. | 你哥哥一直在抵抗我的控制 |
[14:36] | I don’t know how, | 我不知道怎么做到的 |
[14:38] | but if Damon’s faltering on the job, | 但如果达蒙工作不利 |
[14:39] | don’t blame me, blame… | 别怪我 怪 |
[14:41] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[14:42] | He’s able to resist you because of this place. | 他可以抵抗你是因为这地方 |
[14:45] | Miss Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇小姐选美 |
[14:47] | You made a mistake by bringing him here. | 你错不该叫他来这里 |
[14:49] | This stupid pageant is the day that Damon realized | 就是在这场破选美上 达蒙意识到 |
[14:52] | that he could take Elena from me. | 他可以从我手里抢走埃琳娜 |
[14:53] | In his mind, this place, | 在他脑海中 这地方 |
[14:55] | this event, | 这场选美 |
[14:57] | was the beginning of their vomit-inducing love story. | 是他们让人作呕的爱情故事的开始 |
[15:01] | I thought I’d erased her influence over him | 我以为我把她对他的影响 |
[15:03] | from start to finish. | 完全清除了 |
[15:05] | Take it from me, Elena Gilbert never really goes away. | 相信我 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特永远不会彻底离开 |
[15:08] | So how do we win him back? | 我们怎么把他赢回来 |
[15:12] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[15:15] | we remind Damon | 我们提醒达蒙 |
[15:16] | of what really happened at Miss Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇小姐选美上究竟发生了什么 |
[15:46] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[15:52] | I wasn’t breaking and entering. | 我不是在擅闯 |
[15:53] | I was checking on a friend’s house. | 我就是来查看朋友的房子 |
[15:55] | This whole thing is a big misunderstanding. | 这件事是个误会 |
[15:57] | A big enough misunderstanding | 好个误会啊 |
[15:58] | that Grove Hill PD felt the need to call me out here | 格罗夫希尔警察发现你是谁后 |
[16:01] | when they realized who you were. | 还特意叫我来查看 |
[16:03] | You understand that, don’t you, Sheriff? | 你理解的吧 警长 |
[16:05] | Let me get those cuffs off of you. | 我给你解开手铐 |
[16:09] | It’s former sheriff, | 是前警长 |
[16:10] | but yeah, thank you. | 但是 谢谢了 |
[16:12] | What were you looking for, anyway? | 你在找什么 |
[16:13] | This is gonna sound crazy, but, um, | 这听上去会很疯狂 |
[16:15] | a bell. | 一口钟 |
[16:17] | Yeah, apparently the town’s been using a fake charter bell since 1992 | 原来我们镇自1992年就一直在用假钟 |
[16:20] | and I’m just trying to find the real one. | 我是来找真的的 |
[16:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry. She told me if anyone asked about a bell, | 对不起 她说如果有人问起钟的事 |
[16:27] | that I needed– | 我就得 |
[16:29] | You’re guarding it, aren’t you? | 你在守卫它 是吧 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I’m supposed to stop you. | 对 我该阻止你的 |
[16:47] | Allow me to introduce this year’s Miss Mystic hopefuls. | 容我介绍今年的神秘瀑布镇小姐选手 |
[16:51] | Violet Fell, | 维奥蕾特·菲尔 |
[16:52] | escorted by Ryan Ashton. | 男伴 瑞恩·艾什顿 |
[16:56] | I’m ready to get out of here. | 我想离开了 |
[16:58] | You didn’t hand over that stupid ball Sybil wants… | 你还没把茜波要的球给她呢 |
[17:00] | Miss Trudy Sulez… | 楚蒂·苏勒斯小姐 |
[17:02] | Why do you care? | 你管呢 |
[17:03] | …escorted by Garrett Tanner. | 男伴 加勒特·坦纳 |
[17:04] | Well, because fighting Sybil is keeping you | 因为抵抗茜波 让你不能 |
[17:06] | from being the brother that I want. | 成为我想要的那种哥哥 |
[17:09] | If this has something to do | 这跟我没在 |
[17:10] | with me not pulling my weight with Cade, | 卡德的工作上好好出力有关吗 |
[17:11] | I think you’re killing enough for the both of us. | 我觉得你已经替我俩杀够本了 |
[17:13] | No, that’s not what I mean, Damon. | 不 不是这意思 达蒙 |
[17:16] | You know, when we set out on the road together, | 我们一起上路时 |
[17:19] | I really thought it would make us brothers again. | 我真以为 我们又能再续兄弟情 |
[17:22] | But we can’t seem to go anywhere | 但我们不论去哪 |
[17:23] | without the past coming back to haunt us. | 过去似乎都要纠缠我们 |
[17:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:27] | This place. | 这地方 |
[17:28] | The memories. | 记忆 |
[17:30] | Dancing with Elena, | 跟埃琳娜跳舞 |
[17:32] | ratting me out for drinking out of blood bags. | 出卖我喝血袋 |
[17:35] | It’s not my fault you fell off the wagon. | 你旧瘾复发不能怪我 |
[17:37] | But you could have helped me in my time of need. | 但你本可在我需要时帮我的 |
[17:39] | Instead, you were standing right here, | 而你当时却站在这里 |
[17:43] | falling for Elena as she walked down those stairs. | 看着埃琳娜走下台阶 爱上了她 |
[17:52] | You think this is where your love story began, | 你觉得你的爱情故事始于这里 |
[17:54] | but the truth is, Damon, | 但事实上 达蒙 |
[17:56] | Elena never would have looked at you twice | 如果那天我在 埃琳娜就根本 |
[17:58] | if I had been there that day. | 不会多看你一眼 |
[18:00] | That’s old news, Stefan. I don’t care about Elena. | 陈年旧事了 斯特凡 我不在乎埃琳娜 |
[18:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:05] | And Miss Flora Martinez… | 芙洛拉·马丁内兹小姐 |
[18:07] | Then why… | 那为什么 |
[18:09] | are you still holding onto this? | 你还留着它 |
[18:12] | You know, when I gave this to Elena, | 我把这个给埃琳娜时 |
[18:15] | it was to protect her from you. | 就是为了提防你 |
[18:26] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[18:34] | Tell me you’re not listening to him. | 你没听他的吧 |
[18:36] | He’s not himself. Okay? | 他现在不在状态 好吗 |
[18:38] | I haven’t been myself lately, either. | 我最近也不在状态 |
[18:41] | You know, I already lost Stefan. | 我已经失去了斯特凡 |
[18:42] | I’m not losing you to Sybil’s sabotage. | 我不能让茜波也毁掉你 |
[18:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:49] | You did this dance. | 你跳过这支舞 |
[18:50] | With Elena. | 跟埃琳娜一起 |
[18:52] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[18:54] | It meant something to you. | 它对你有意义 |
[18:56] | And this event, this place, | 这场活动 这地方 |
[18:58] | it only means something to you | 它对你有意义 |
[18:59] | because of the feelings you attach to it. | 是因为你赋予它的感情 |
[19:04] | Your lizard brain is trying to remind you of the truth. | 你的蜥蜴脑在努力提醒你事实是怎样的 |
[19:14] | Your brother seems a bit… | 你哥哥似乎有点… |
[19:16] | Damaged? You’re welcome. | 受伤了 不客气 |
[19:20] | I’ve never seen a war between the conscious | 我从未见过意识和 |
[19:22] | and subconscious before. | 潜意识的斗争 |
[19:25] | Should be interesting. | 肯定有意思 |
[19:31] | How is a stupid pageant supposed to remind me of feelings | 这场破选美怎么会提醒我记起 |
[19:33] | attached to something I haven’t even forgotten? | 我没忘记的事所带有的感情 |
[19:36] | Just… | 你就… |
[19:38] | dance. | 跳舞吧 |
[19:40] | And trust that Elena is right here dancing with you. | 想着埃琳娜也在跟你共舞 |
[19:46] | For the sake of argument, | 就讨论一下 |
[19:48] | if Elena Gilbert weren’t tied to your mortality… | 如果埃琳娜·吉尔伯特没有跟你连在一起 |
[19:52] | Would I become a vampire for you? | 我会不会为你做个吸血鬼 |
[19:55] | Well, you said even if you wanted to. | 是你说”哪怕我想” |
[19:58] | Oh, would you? | 你会吗 |
[20:00] | Want to? | 想那么做 |
[20:02] | Purely theoretical, of course. | 当然了 完全是理论上 |
[20:03] | You know, it’s funny, | 有意思 |
[20:05] | ’cause a year ago, I would have been offended by the question. | 要是一年前 这问题会冒犯我 |
[20:09] | Well, you were a witch. You were raised a certain way. | 你当时是女巫 你受到了特定的教育 |
[20:12] | Oh, it’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[20:14] | I’ve watched Damon and Stefan, | 我眼看着达蒙和斯特凡 |
[20:16] | Caroline and Elena, | 卡罗琳和埃琳娜 |
[20:18] | struggle with it for so long. | 为此挣扎了那么久 |
[20:21] | And all I saw was how hard it was | 我看到的是 他们多么艰难地 |
[20:24] | for them to just… live. | 生活下去 |
[20:25] | What changed? | 什么变了 |
[20:27] | I fell in love with a vampire who makes me feel alive. | 我爱上了一个让我感到鲜活的吸血鬼 |
[20:36] | There’s another way, you know. | 还有别的出路 |
[20:37] | We can fight Sybil. | 我们可以抵抗茜波 |
[20:40] | Does this have something to do with that stupid metal ball? | 这跟那个破铁球有关吗 |
[20:42] | The striker is the final piece to the weapon. | 钟锤是武器的最后一个部件 |
[20:45] | And if we use it, maybe we can break her influence over you. | 如果我们用了它 或许就能打破她对你的控制 |
[20:51] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[21:01] | No loss, no grief, | 没有失去 没有哀伤 |
[21:03] | no end. | 没有尽头 |
[21:05] | Together, always. | 永远在一起 |
[21:08] | If becoming a vampire just meant that | 如果成为吸血鬼就意味着 |
[21:09] | you and I would be together forever? | 你我可以永远在一起 |
[21:14] | Yes, I would turn for you. | 那我当然愿意为你转化 |
[21:20] | But that’s not all it means to me. | 但是 那对我不是全部的意义 |
[21:26] | I can’t wear this… | 我不能戴这个 |
[21:29] | …if it’s a promise of anything more than my love for you. | 如果它承诺了我对你的爱之外的东西 |
[21:47] | When this is over, Damon, | 等这一切结束 达蒙 |
[21:48] | you are gonna thank me for sparing you so much pain. | 你会感谢我替你省了那么多痛苦 |
[21:51] | Or murder you for squatting in my mind. | 或者为你偷入我的头脑而杀了你 |
[21:54] | Oh, please, if this little Elena girl | 得了 如果这个埃琳娜 |
[21:56] | is the voice of your humanity, | 就是你人性的声音 |
[21:58] | I’d be afraid to face her, too, | 我也会不敢面对她 |
[22:00] | considering what you’ve done. | 想想看你都做了什么 |
[22:05] | I’m not afraid to face my humanity. | 我不怕面对我的人性 |
[22:07] | Oh, Damon, you should be. | 达蒙 你该怕 |
[22:12] | What do you think it’s gonna feel like | 你觉得如果你继续抵抗下去 |
[22:14] | if you keep fighting? | 会是什么感觉 |
[22:15] | You and I will be over. Forever. | 你和我会彻底结束 |
[22:18] | That’ll be a nice little side-effect. | 那真是不错的副作用 |
[22:20] | But what’s really gonna happen is eventually | 但事实是 最终 |
[22:22] | your humanity is gonna flood back | 你的人性会涌回来 |
[22:24] | and crush you. | 淹死你 |
[22:28] | You’ll be consumed with guilt | 你将被愧疚吞没 |
[22:30] | for killing Tyler Lockwood. | 因为你杀了泰勒·洛克伍德 |
[22:33] | For kidnapping Ric and Caroline’s children. | 因为你绑架了里克和卡罗琳的孩子 |
[22:36] | For turning Enzo against Bonnie. | 因为你让恩佐与邦妮反目 |
[22:40] | For selling your brother’s soul to Cade. | 因为把你弟弟的灵魂卖给卡德 |
[22:42] | And if you’re really honest, | 如果你真能诚实点 |
[22:44] | for stealing his girl. | 还因为你偷了他的妹子 |
[22:49] | You gotta stop that right now. | 你马上给我停下来 |
[22:51] | I can’t take any more of this. | 我受不了 |
[22:53] | You’re finally getting it. | 你终于明白了 |
[22:54] | Fighting means feeling, and both are useless. | 抵抗就是有感情 这两样都很没用 |
[22:57] | Your soul is damned anyway, so just give up, | 你的灵魂本就被诅咒了 放弃吧 |
[23:00] | give in, and give me what I want. | 屈服 把我要的给我 |
[23:08] | Stick with me, Damon. | 跟我走吧 达蒙 |
[23:12] | The path of least resistance, I promise. | 最低抵抗的道路 我保证 |
[23:15] | It will hurt way less than reality. | 会比现实轻松得多 |
[23:21] | I hid the striker upstairs. | 我把钟锤藏在楼上了 |
[23:25] | I’ll take you. | 我带你去 |
[23:34] | How dumb do you think I am? | 你当我多傻 |
[23:36] | On a scale from Matt to Alaric, | 从马特的级别到阿拉里克的级别 |
[23:40] | you’re right in the middle. | 你在正中间 |
[23:41] | You’re helping us assemble a weapon that can kill a siren. | 你要帮我们组装一件能杀海妖的武器 |
[23:44] | You are a siren. | 你就是海妖 |
[23:45] | So either you’re very trusting, | 你要么很轻信 |
[23:48] | or you’re very manipulative. | 要么就是在操纵我们 |
[23:50] | What are you hiding? | 你隐瞒了什么 |
[23:51] | You’re inching up to Alaric on the smarty-pants scale. | 你的智商在向阿拉里克方向移动 |
[23:55] | If we’re going cards-up, you’re first. | 如果我们要亮底牌 你先来 |
[23:59] | Who’s looking for the bell right now? | 现在谁在找那口钟 |
[24:06] | Fine. I’m working with Matt. | 好吧 我在跟马特合作 |
[24:09] | Good. I was hoping Caroline would rope him in. | 很好 我就希望卡罗琳会找他来 |
[24:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:13] | Because, once the bell is assembled, | 因为 钟组装好后 |
[24:15] | there’s only one family who can ring it. | 只有一个家族能敲响它 |
[24:18] | His. | 他的家族 |
[24:22] | Damon just took Sybil inside. | 达蒙刚把茜波带进去了 |
[24:23] | If he’s giving her that striker… | 如果他把钟锤给了她 |
[24:25] | I think it’s time we wrapped up this shindig. | 我觉得我们该结束这场活动了 |
[24:27] | You two get everyone out of here safely. | 你们安全带大家撤离 |
[24:29] | I’ll take care of this and get the striker. | 我去解决这事 拿到钟锤 |
[24:36] | Hey, everyone. Um, so sorry, | 大家好 抱歉 |
[24:39] | but, uh, this year’s pageant will have to be cut short | 但是今年的选美只能提前结束了 |
[24:42] | due to a gas leak in the kitchen. | 厨房发生了煤气泄漏 |
[24:45] | So please exit quickly, and get home safely. | 请尽快离开 安全回家 |
[24:49] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家前来 |
[24:52] | So who won? | 谁赢了 |
[24:56] | It’s a six-way tie. | 六个人平手 |
[24:59] | Now, go home. | 回家吧 |
[25:01] | No. No, we have to stay. | 不 我们得留下 |
[25:03] | Who told you you have to stay? | 谁说的 |
[25:05] | The honorary judge, Stefan Salvatore. | 荣誉评委 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[25:19] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[25:22] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[25:24] | When you were mucking about in my subconscious, | 你在我的潜意识里捣乱时 |
[25:27] | did you ever take the time to understand Elena? | 你有没有花时间真正了解埃琳娜 |
[25:33] | Her capacity for forgiveness? | 她原谅人的肚量 |
[25:35] | Damon, you’re slipping. Remember what you’ve done. | 达蒙 你又来了 记住你做了什么 |
[25:38] | Oh, I do. | 我记得 |
[25:40] | I remember all of it. | 我全记得 |
[25:41] | And even though I can’t feel a damn thing for Elena, | 虽然我对埃琳娜毫无感觉 |
[25:45] | the more you try and push her out, | 你越是使劲把她挤出去 |
[25:47] | the more I understand she’s never going away. | 我越是明白 她永远不会离开 |
[25:52] | And there’s not enough room in my head | 我脑袋里不能同时容下 |
[25:54] | for both of you. | 你们两个 |
[26:33] | Hold it right there. | 别动 |
[26:36] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[26:38] | Donovan. | 多诺万 |
[26:42] | Hey, you don’t have to listen to that voice inside your head | 你不用听你脑袋里的那个声音 |
[26:44] | that’s telling you to protect that thing. | 叫你去保护它 |
[26:47] | If you move, I have to shoot. | 你动 我就必须开枪 |
[26:49] | Stop. | 站住 |
[26:51] | Please. I will fire. | 求你 我会开枪的 |
[26:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry. I-I couldn’t help it. | 对不起 我忍不住 |
[27:07] | If you want to make it up to me, | 如果你想补偿 |
[27:08] | radio your guys | 无线电通知你的人 |
[27:09] | and tell them to get as far away from here as possible | 叫他们尽量远离这里 |
[27:11] | so I can steal that thing. | 我好偷走那玩意 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:17] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[27:19] | I just wanted to let you know that | 我只想告诉你 |
[27:21] | I’m hitting the road. | 我要上路了 |
[27:23] | Alone. | 一个人走 |
[27:26] | What? | 什么 |
[27:27] | I finally admitted to myself | 我终于愿向自己承认 |
[27:28] | that I’m never gonna have the brother that I want. | 我永远得不到我想要的那种哥哥 |
[27:31] | There’s just too much history. | 有太多过去了 |
[27:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:34] | I just fought Sybil. I won. | 我刚抵抗住了茜波 我赢了 |
[27:37] | Isn’t that the whole reason we came here in the first place | 我们来这里的原因 |
[27:38] | was to get this woman out of my head? | 不就是为了把这女人赶出我脑袋吗 |
[27:42] | Sybil isn’t the woman that I was referring to. | 茜波不是我所指的女人 |
[27:48] | Now you have a problem with Elena, | 你还介意埃琳娜了 |
[27:51] | who’s not even here? | 她根本不在这儿 |
[27:52] | Oh, yes, she is. She’s in your head, | 她在的 她在你脑袋里 |
[27:55] | more powerful than Sybil, manipulating your every move. | 比茜波更加强大 控制着你的每一步 |
[27:58] | Let me get this straight. | 我搞清楚 |
[28:00] | I’ve been dealing with you for weeks now, | 我应付你好几周了 |
[28:02] | covering your tracks, laying in a hospital bed | 替你掩盖踪迹 找医院 |
[28:05] | so you can get your kicks, and now you’re ditching me? | 让你过瘾 现在你要甩了我 |
[28:07] | Pretty much. Yeah. | 没错 就是这样 |
[28:09] | You’re choosing her over your own brother? | 你选她不选你哥哥 |
[28:11] | No, I’m choosing myself over everyone else. | 不 我选我自己 不选其他人 |
[28:15] | I was made for Cade’s work. | 我就是为卡德的工作而生 |
[28:17] | And, true to form, the minute I become my best self, | 一如既往 我一成为最好的自己 |
[28:20] | you have to go ahead and ruin it. | 你就非得坏我好事 |
[28:22] | Well, I’m not gonna let you drag me down with you. | 我不会允许你拖累我 |
[28:26] | Not this time. | 这次别想 |
[28:54] | Stefan, what did you do? | 斯特凡 你做了什么 |
[28:56] | I see we’re down to our finalists. | 就剩决赛选手了 |
[28:58] | You may never win a beauty pageant again, | 你可能再也没法赢得选美了 |
[29:00] | but here’s a little consolation prize. | 但这是个安慰奖 |
[29:04] | Whatever that is. | 不管那是什么 |
[29:06] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[29:09] | I know you’re not gonna want to see this. | 我知道你不会想看的 |
[29:10] | You let them go. | 你放了她们 |
[29:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:12] | You knew all along I’d have to kill people for Cade. | 你早知道我得为卡德杀人 |
[29:15] | Evil people and murderers. | 坏人 杀人犯 |
[29:16] | These girls are innocent, Stefan. | 这些姑娘是无辜的 斯特凡 |
[29:18] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[29:20] | Such exemplary young women. | 多么杰出的年轻女性 |
[29:23] | They have no idea that the world is out to crush them. | 她们完全不知道世界会毁了她们 |
[29:26] | No! | 不 |
[29:34] | – Don’t worry, she’ll be back. – What do you mean? | -别担心 她会醒来的 -什么意思 |
[29:38] | Well, I gave each one of these promising young women | 我喂这里每一位前途大好的年轻女孩 |
[29:41] | a little taste of my blood. | 喝了一点我的血 |
[29:44] | You’re turning them? | 你要转化她们 |
[29:45] | You’ve inspired me, Caroline. | 你给了我灵感 卡罗琳 |
[29:47] | Who would have thought that a Miss Mystic Falls | 谁能想到一个神秘瀑布镇小姐 |
[29:49] | would become engaged to a servant of Cade? | 会跟一个卡德的仆人订婚 |
[29:52] | Look in the mirror. | 照照镜子 |
[29:54] | Vampirism is a one-way path to hell. | 吸血鬼是通往地狱的单程票 |
[30:01] | That’s the last of the bystanders. | 宾客都走光了 |
[30:04] | Come on, let’s go back. | 走吧 我们回去 |
[30:05] | No, Bonnie, don’t. | 不 邦妮 别 |
[30:05] | – It’s too dangerous. – This again? | -太危险了 -又这样 |
[30:07] | Enzo, Caroline needs me. | 恩佐 卡罗琳需要我 |
[30:08] | Caroline can better protect you | 卡罗琳不用担心误伤你 |
[30:09] | if she’s not worried about you in the crossfire. | 才能更好地保护你 |
[30:11] | That’s not your decision to make. | 这不是你来做的决定 |
[30:14] | What’s going on with you? This isn’t you. | 你是怎么了 你不是这样的 |
[30:17] | You trust me. You listen to me. | 你信任我的 你听我的 |
[30:19] | Why have you been watching me like a hawk | 为什么我从巴黎回来后 |
[30:20] | since we got back from Paris? | 你就死死盯着我 |
[30:21] | Because it’s dangerous in there, and I can’t protect you. | 因为那里很危险 而我不能保护你 |
[30:25] | Because you gave me the damn necklace back, | 因为你把那项链还给我了 |
[30:27] | which was only ever meant to save you when I can’t. | 那是在我不能时来救你命的 |
[30:32] | You could die in there. | 你可能会死在里面 |
[30:35] | Look, if something happened to you– | 如果你出了事 |
[30:36] | if I had to survive you, | 如果我要独活于世 |
[30:39] | knowing that if I’d just spoken up… | 而心知我当初本可以说点什么 |
[30:43] | I can’t bear the thought. | 这让我受不了 |
[30:47] | And I do listen to you. | 我确实听你的 |
[30:49] | But I also listen to the world around you, | 但我也会听你周围的世界 |
[30:51] | and I’m not afraid to speak up | 如果我担心你有性命之虞 |
[30:53] | if I fear for your life. | 我会说出来的 |
[31:04] | When did you become such a sap? | 你什么时候变这么傻了 |
[31:10] | I fell in love with a human who makes me feel alive. | 我爱上了一个让我觉得鲜活的人类 |
[31:29] | Unlike you, I can control my bloodlust. | 不像你 我能控制我的嗜血欲 |
[31:32] | Not all vampires are evil. | 吸血鬼不都是坏的 |
[31:34] | No. | 不 |
[31:34] | But we’re engaged, Caroline. | 但我们订婚了 卡罗琳 |
[31:36] | That means we’re in this together. | 那么我们就是一起的 |
[31:38] | You’re not just an innocent bystander | 你让我去为卡德杀人 |
[31:39] | if you let me kill for Cade. | 你就不是无辜旁观者 |
[31:41] | So unless you want to call the whole thing off, | 除非你想取消这个协议 |
[31:44] | blood is on your hands, too. | 你手上也沾血了 |
[31:55] | See? | 瞧 |
[31:56] | You’re good at this killing thing. | 你擅长杀人 |
[32:40] | Did… Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[32:42] | Well, the judge did pick you. | 评委是选了你 |
[32:53] | I… | 我 |
[32:56] | I died. | 我死了 |
[32:59] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[33:02] | You’re a vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 |
[33:06] | And now, | 现在 |
[33:08] | so are you. | 你也是了 |
[33:13] | Well, at least, you’re becoming one. | 至少 你在变成吸血鬼 |
[33:17] | You have 24 hours to drink human blood, or… well… | 你有24小时去喝人血 否则 |
[33:21] | that’s the end. | 就结束了 |
[33:24] | There’s a way to live with this. | 你是可以活下去的 |
[33:26] | I know it sounds bad, but you’re alive. | 我知道听上去很糟 但你还活着 |
[33:29] | You’re still you. | 你还是你 |
[33:31] | Drinking blood? Killing people? | 喝血 杀人 |
[33:34] | That’s… That’s not me. I don’t want this. | 我才不是那样 我不想要这样 |
[33:37] | I’m… I’m not saying it’s going to be easy, but… | 我没说这会轻松 但是… |
[33:38] | Please, please, just… | 求你 |
[33:39] | kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[33:41] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[33:43] | Send me to a better place. | 送我去个更好的地方 |
[33:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:48] | You want to know what I did after I became a vampire? | 知道我成了吸血鬼后做了什么吗 |
[33:51] | I graduated. | 我毕业了 |
[33:53] | I went to college. I became a news anchor. | 我去上了大学 我成了新闻主播 |
[33:57] | There are downsides. | 是有坏处 |
[33:59] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[34:01] | But the one very big positive | 但一个很大的好处 |
[34:05] | is that life doesn’t have to stop after you die. | 是生活不非得在你死后停止 |
[34:14] | So… | 那么 |
[34:17] | I… | 我 |
[34:19] | have to drink blood, | 得喝血 |
[34:22] | like… | 就是… |
[34:27] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[34:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:50] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[34:51] | Easy, easy. Hey. It’s okay. | 放松 没事的 |
[34:53] | I’m not sirened. I’m not sirened. | 我没被控制 |
[34:55] | Oh, you’re not sirened, you’re just plain stupid? | 你没被控制 那就是傻喽 |
[34:57] | I thought the point of stealing this thing | 偷这玩意不就是 |
[34:58] | was to keep it a secret. | 为了保密吗 |
[35:00] | Please. I guessed what you two were doing | 得了 他绑架我30分钟 |
[35:01] | 30 minutes into our little hostage scenario. | 我就猜透你们的动机了 |
[35:05] | Get in the truck and leave her behind. | 上车 留下她 |
[35:06] | Before you take that bell anywhere, | 你带走钟之前 |
[35:09] | you’re gonna want to hear what she has to say. | 你最好听听她想说什么 |
[35:34] | Thought you’d have run for the hills by now. | 我以为你早该跑了 |
[35:37] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[35:38] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一起的 |
[35:41] | If that means the blood’s on my hands too, | 如果那意味着我手上也沾了血 |
[35:44] | so be it. | 那好吧 |
[35:46] | For the next year, | 接下来一年 |
[35:48] | we do what we have to do | 我们做我们必须做的 |
[35:49] | to get you out of your deal with Cade. | 帮你结束与卡德的交易 |
[35:51] | But we do it my way. | 但按我的方式来 |
[35:54] | No more turning good people bad. | 不要再把好人变坏 |
[35:58] | We stick to murderers | 我们只杀杀人犯 |
[36:00] | and drunk drivers. | 酒驾司机 |
[36:03] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你不懂 是吧 |
[36:07] | I’m not in this for a year. | 我不是要做一年 |
[36:11] | I’m in this until I decide that I’m done. | 我要做到我决定结束的时候 |
[36:14] | Three years, ten years. | 三年 十年 |
[36:17] | Cade was right. | 卡德是对的 |
[36:18] | This is fun. | 这很好玩 |
[36:20] | I don’t want to quit. | 我不想退出 |
[36:22] | You and I had a deal, too. | 你和我也说好的 |
[36:25] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[36:27] | We were supposed to… spend our lives together. | 我们要 共度余生的 |
[36:41] | One day you’re going to wake up and realize that… | 有一天你会醒来 意识到 |
[36:46] | you don’t even remember what happiness is. | 你都不记得幸福是什么了 |
[36:49] | Not “Fun.” | 不是”好玩” |
[36:54] | But happiness. | 幸福 |
[37:02] | Until then, just… stay away from me. | 在那之前 离我远点 |
[37:23] | It was wrong of me to give you back the necklace. | 我不该把项链还给你 |
[37:32] | This time it really is just a symbol. | 这次它真的只是象征了 |
[37:46] | Symbol or not… | 不管是不是象征 |
[37:48] | I never knew what it was like | 我从不知道想跟一个人 |
[37:50] | to want to be with someone forever | 永远在一起是什么感觉 |
[37:53] | till I fell in love with you. | 直到我爱上你 |
[37:56] | It’s just… | 但这 |
[37:58] | Not an option. | 是不可能的 |
[38:00] | Elena-gistics. | 因为埃琳娜 |
[38:04] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:06] | Really. | 真的 |
[38:08] | I’m still the luckiest man on Earth. | 我还是世上最幸运的男人 |
[38:11] | Our forever is just gonna have to be | 我们的永恒只能是 |
[38:14] | 60 to 70 years. | 六七十年了 |
[38:20] | So we have to make it count. | 我们要好好过 |
[38:34] | No. You’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[38:36] | 70 years with the right person can be forever. | 跟对的人在一起七十年 也可以是永恒 |
[38:41] | It’s just the “after” part I’m worried about. | 我担心的是之后 |
[38:50] | I spent an eternity | 我这永生以来 |
[38:53] | waiting for you to walk into my life. | 都在等着你走进我的人生 |
[38:57] | What will I ever do without you? | 没有了你我要怎么办 |
[39:04] | What if it wasn’t just my forever? | 如果这不止是我的永恒呢 |
[39:09] | What if it could be ours? | 如果是我们的呢 |
[39:12] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:14] | What if you could take the cure? | 如果你可以服用解药呢 |
[39:26] | Back from the dead. | 活过来了 |
[39:28] | How’s Cade? | 卡德怎么样 |
[39:30] | Any words of wisdom for his disgraced ex-servant? | 给他失宠的前仆人什么智慧箴言了吗 |
[39:33] | Nope. Just chitchat. | 没有 就闲聊了会儿 |
[39:36] | Sports, weather, movies. | 运动 天气 电影 |
[39:38] | What I’m gonna do to you when I get out of these. | 以及我挣脱后会对你做什么 |
[39:40] | Well, that’s not gonna be for a long time. | 你短时间别想了 |
[39:43] | And if you think you can siren yourself out of here | 如果你觉得你可以靠心灵控制逃出去 |
[39:45] | thanks to whatever you did to my brain so many months ago? | 因为你几个月前对我的脑袋动过的手脚 |
[39:49] | That’s gone, too. | 那个也结束了 |
[39:50] | I got that. Upside the head. | 我知道 我明白了 |
[39:55] | So, this is Damon’s big revenge. | 这就是达蒙的大复仇 |
[39:59] | If you think there’s any kind of torture that I haven’t suffered, | 如果你觉得我还有哪种折磨没有承受过 |
[40:02] | I would be very interested to hear it. | 我倒很想知道 |
[40:05] | Oh, maybe I’ll just get in your head, | 或许我会钻进你的脑袋 |
[40:07] | make your life a living hell. | 让你生不如死 |
[40:10] | You wouldn’t even know where to start. | 你都不知道该怎么做 |
[40:12] | That’s not true at all. | 才不是这样 |
[40:16] | I know you spent your life forgotten and abandoned. | 我知道你这辈子都被人遗忘 被人抛弃 |
[40:21] | Feared and hated. | 被人恐惧 被人仇视 |
[40:24] | Hell, anyone who loved you had to be sirened to do so. | 爱你的人都是受你控制 |
[40:27] | I mean, except your sister. | 除了你姐姐 |
[40:29] | But now even your sibling doesn’t want anything to do with you. | 现在 就连你的手足都不想跟你扯上关系了 |
[40:32] | Take it from me. I know how that one stings. | 听我的 我知道这多伤人 |
[40:38] | But I know why, after 2,000 years, you have nothing. | 但我知道为什么你活了两千年还什么都没有 |
[40:44] | Because you are nothing. | 因为你什么都不是 |
[40:47] | Nothing but a spiteful, | 不过是个恶毒 |
[40:49] | insecure, unlovable little girl. | 没有安全感 不值得爱的小姑娘 |
[40:52] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[40:54] | I’ve seen you. | 我见过你 |
[40:56] | The real you. | 真正的你 |
[40:58] | Pool-of-blood you. | 一滩血的你 |
[41:05] | I made a siren cry. | 我让海妖流泪了 |
[41:08] | What’s my prize? | 我的奖励是什么 |
[41:12] | I guess I’ll take a few centuries of torture. | 我就要几世纪的折磨吧 |
[41:18] | You want a prize? | 你想要奖励 |
[41:20] | How about your precious humanity back? | 还给你你的宝贝人性如何 |
[41:23] | All of it? | 所有的 |
[41:25] | I’m not the thing inside your head you have to fear, Damon. | 你脑袋里该让你害怕的不是我 达蒙 |
[41:29] | You are. | 是你 |
[41:31] | You’ll be consumed with guilt. | 你将被愧疚吞没 |
[41:36] | Your humanity is gonna flood back… | 你的人性会涌回来 |
[41:38] | Damon, he’s your friend! Stop! | 达蒙 他是你的朋友 住手 |
[41:40] | …and crush you. | 淹死你 |
[41:43] | You kill me. No one forgives you for this. | 你杀了我 没人会原谅你的 |
[41:46] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:47] | I’m not the thing inside your head you have to fear, Damon. | 你脑袋里该让你害怕的不是我 达蒙 |
[41:51] | You are. | 是你 |