时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I wrote you a letter. | 我给你写了封信 |
[00:04] | I’m not okay with never seeing you… | 我不接受永远再也 |
[00:06] | ever again. | 见不到你 |
[00:07] | Don’t walk away from your family. | 别逃离你的家人 |
[00:08] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[00:09] | Growing up, out of all my friends, | 从小到大 我朋友中 |
[00:10] | I was the only one whose family | 只有我的家庭 |
[00:11] | didn’t have a legacy in Mystic Falls. | 在神秘瀑布镇没什么遗产 |
[00:13] | That could’ve changed everything for me… | 那本可对我影响深远 |
[00:15] | The Maxwell heirloom and the tuning fork, | 麦克斯韦尔传家宝和音叉 |
[00:17] | those things fit together to make the hammer | 两者组装在一起 是个玲锤 |
[00:19] | that swings inside a bell. | 就是钟里面的摆 |
[00:20] | When properly assembled, this bell becomes, | 组装好后 这个钟 |
[00:22] | like, a mystical, super-bell. | 就是一座神秘超级钟 |
[00:24] | You let them go. | 你放了她们 |
[00:25] | You knew all along I’d have to kill people for Cade. | 你早知道我得为卡德杀人 |
[00:28] | Evil people and murderers. | 坏人 杀人犯 |
[00:30] | These girls are innocent. | 这些姑娘是无辜的 |
[00:31] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[00:32] | No! | 不 |
[00:33] | One day you’re going to wake up and realize that… | 有一天你会醒来 意识到 |
[00:35] | you don’t even remember what happiness is. | 你都不记得幸福是什么了 |
[00:38] | Until then, just… stay away from me. | 在那之前 离我远点 |
[00:41] | Your humanity is gonna flood back… | 你的人性会涌回来 |
[00:42] | You’ll be consumed with guilt | 你将被愧疚吞没 |
[00:44] | For kidnapping Ric and Caroline’s children. | 因为你绑架了里克和卡罗琳的孩子 |
[00:47] | For selling your brother’s soul to Cade. | 因为把你弟弟的灵魂卖给卡德 |
[00:49] | for killing Tyler Lockwood. | 因为你杀了泰勒·洛克伍德 |
[00:53] | I’m not the thing inside your head you have to fear, Damon. | 你脑袋里该让你害怕的不是我 达蒙 |
[00:57] | You are. | 是你 |
[01:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:13] | That was thoroughly unconvincing. | 你一听就不好啊 |
[01:14] | What are you up to? | 你干什么呢 |
[01:15] | Oh, you know, just… | 就是… |
[01:18] | motivating. | 激励自己呢 |
[01:19] | Translation: | 翻译 |
[01:20] | you are still in bed, moping about Stefan. | 你还在床上 为了斯特凡闷闷不乐 |
[01:23] | Guilty as charged. | 说得没错 |
[01:25] | Why are you breathing so heavy? | 你为什么气喘吁吁的 |
[01:26] | I’m jogging. | 我在慢跑 |
[01:27] | I needed to get out, clear my head. | 我需要出来 换换脑子 |
[01:30] | What’s on your mind? | 你想什么呢 |
[01:31] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[01:32] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[01:33] | You want to grab breakfast? | 一起吃个早餐啊 |
[01:35] | I’m the last person you should be asking | 我是最不合适给出 |
[01:36] | for relationship advice. | 感情建议的人了 |
[01:38] | My fiancé turned Miss Mystic Falls into a vampire | 我未婚夫把神秘瀑布镇小姐变成了吸血鬼 |
[01:40] | just to spite me. | 来气我 |
[01:41] | So, no, I am not going anywhere. | 所以 我不要去任何地方 |
[01:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:47] | Breakfast in bed it is. | 那就在床上吃早餐好了 |
[01:49] | How do you like your eggs? | 你想吃什么样的鸡蛋 |
[01:52] | Are you really here right now? | 你真的已经到了吗 |
[01:58] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[01:59] | Wait, Damon’s here, too? | 等等 达蒙也在 |
[02:10] | Get down here, Caroline. | 快下来 卡罗琳 |
[02:13] | Now. | 快点 |
[02:22] | Hey, mister, I’m sorry. | 先生 真抱歉 |
[02:24] | Please, just wake up. | 求你 醒醒 |
[02:25] | Aren’t you a little young to be drinking? | 你还不到喝酒的年龄吧 |
[02:27] | You. | 你 |
[02:28] | You did this to me, and now you’re making jokes? | 是你把我变成了这样 你还开我玩笑 |
[02:31] | It’s Violet, right? Just relax. | 你叫维奥蕾特 是吧 放松 |
[02:34] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[02:35] | That’s what Caroline said. But look. | 卡罗琳也那么说 但你看 |
[02:38] | You’re angry. I get it. | 你在生气 我能理解 |
[02:40] | You feel like I forced you into this. | 你觉得是我逼你变成了这样 |
[02:43] | Believe me, I can relate. | 相信我 我有共鸣 |
[02:44] | My brother forced me into making a deal with the devil, | 我哥哥逼我跟魔鬼做交易 |
[02:47] | so that I would turn innocent girls like you | 让我把你这种无辜的女孩 |
[02:49] | into monsters so they’d do… | 变成怪物 看着他们 |
[02:51] | terrible things like this. | 做这种可怕的事 |
[02:55] | This… | 这 |
[02:57] | this isn’t fair. | 不公平 |
[03:00] | But life isn’t fair, Violet. | 但生活就是不公的 维奥蕾特 |
[03:02] | See, I gave you a choice. | 瞧 我给了你选择 |
[03:04] | You didn’t have to kill these people, but you did. | 你并不非得杀他们 但你还是杀了 |
[03:07] | You chose to feed. | 你选择了吸血 |
[03:10] | And that makes you the perfect offering for Cade. | 所以你是给卡德的完美献祭 |
[03:14] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:15] | It’s a little hard to explain. | 有点不好解释 |
[03:17] | Probably easier if I just show you. | 我直接演示给你看应该更简单 |
[03:28] | What do you think happened to him? | 你觉得他是怎么了 |
[03:30] | I’m guessing Sybil happened. | 我猜是茜波 |
[03:33] | But the real question is: | 真正的问题是 |
[03:34] | what did she do to his brain this time? | 她这次把他的脑子怎么了 |
[03:36] | Only one way to find out. | 想知道只有一个办法 |
[03:38] | Can you jump us both in there? | 你能把我们俩弄进去吗 |
[03:40] | Will you let me go back to bed if I tell you I can’t? | 如果我做不到 你会允许我回床上去吗 |
[03:43] | Not a chance. | 别想 |
[04:00] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[04:02] | I… It was just fire and pain. | 就是火和痛苦 |
[04:05] | Then that’s what Damon’s feeling. | 那一定是达蒙的感受 |
[04:07] | Look. | 看 |
[04:09] | He’s suffering. | 他在受折磨 |
[04:20] | Wait, do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[04:28] | Well, looks like we have a rat in the cellar. | 看来地下室有老鼠 |
[04:31] | Are you annoyed? | 你觉得烦吗 |
[04:33] | I always thought that was just your resting face. | 我一直以为你就天生臭脸 |
[04:36] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[04:37] | Damon’s not feeling well. | 达蒙感觉不太好 |
[04:39] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[04:40] | I gave him what he wanted. | 我给了他 他想要的 |
[04:41] | I flipped his little humanity switch back on. | 我开启了他的人性开关 |
[04:44] | Then why is he a zombie? | 那他怎么成了僵尸 |
[04:46] | Well, I guess his mind couldn’t handle | 我猜他的大脑无法应对 |
[04:48] | all those memories and feelings rushing in all at once. | 一下子涌回来的记忆和感情 |
[04:51] | But don’t worry, I can fix him, | 但别担心 我可以治好他 |
[04:53] | as long as I get what I want. | 只要你们满足我的要求 |
[04:54] | You’re crazy if you think we’re letting you out of this cell. | 你要是以为我们会让你出去 你就疯了 |
[04:57] | You’ll mess with our heads, too. | 你也会搅乱我们的心智 |
[04:59] | That’s the beauty of it– | 这就是美妙之处 |
[05:00] | you don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[05:02] | Pay the price | 付出代价 |
[05:03] | or prepare to have a catatonic best man at your wedding. | 否则就等着婚礼时伴郎精神紧张吧 |
[05:07] | If you’re still getting married, that is. | 如果你还准备结婚的话 |
[05:10] | I know it’s looking a little bleak. | 我知道现在情况看上去不妙 |
[05:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[05:21] | Hey, Sheriff. | 警长 |
[05:24] | Knock it off. I’m a civilian now. | 得了 我是平民了 |
[05:26] | I hope civilian life treats you better than that girl in the alley. | 希望你的平民生活比那小巷里的姑娘顺利 |
[05:29] | – Who is she? – Violet Fell. | -是谁 -维奥蕾特·菲尔 |
[05:32] | She was a contestant in the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant yesterday. | 她是昨天神秘瀑布镇小姐选美的一个选手 |
[05:34] | Where’s the actual sheriff? | 真警长呢 |
[05:36] | Halfway to Duluth. | 正在赶往德卢斯 |
[05:37] | Jenkins turned in his badge this morning. | 詹金斯今早递了辞呈 |
[05:39] | Didn’t think a small town like this | 没想到这样的小镇 |
[05:40] | came with so many homicides. | 会发生这么多命案 |
[05:45] | One second. | 稍等 |
[05:47] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[05:49] | Well, this phone call’s not gonna make it any better. | 那你听了我要说的会更闹心 |
[05:52] | I need the bell. | 我需要那钟 |
[05:53] | I just had my dad take it out of town to hide it. Why? | 我刚叫我爸把钟带出镇藏好了 干吗 |
[05:56] | Because I’m gonna give it to Sybil. | 因为我要把它给茜波 |
[05:57] | What? | 什么 |
[05:58] | That’s crazy, Care. | 那简直疯了 卡罗 |
[05:59] | I know. But Sybil basically fried Damon’s brain, | 我知道 但茜波烧了达蒙的脑子 |
[06:02] | and now she’s the only one who can fix him. | 现在只有她能治好他 |
[06:04] | We have to give her what she wants. | 我们得满足她的要求 |
[06:06] | What she wants | 她想要的 |
[06:07] | is the only weapon that can kill her. | 是唯一能杀了她的武器 |
[06:09] | I mean, if we give it to her, how are we gonna stop her? | 如果我们给了她 又要怎么阻止她 |
[06:11] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:13] | All I know is that Damon is trapped in his own mind, | 我只知道达蒙现在困在他自己的脑子里 |
[06:15] | and his mind is a volcano of pain and suffering. | 他的脑子就是一个痛苦和折磨的火山 |
[06:19] | Yeah, well, maybe that’s what he deserves. | 或许他是活该 |
[06:21] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是真心的 |
[06:22] | Yeah, actually I do, Care. | 我是 卡罗 |
[06:24] | I’m standing at a crime scene right now | 我正站在一个犯罪现场 |
[06:25] | where a bunch of people are dead. | 死了一堆人 |
[06:28] | And one of them is Violet Fell. | 其中之一是维奥蕾特·菲尔 |
[06:31] | What? | 什么 |
[06:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:37] | Matt, I’m so sorry. | 马特 我好抱歉 |
[06:40] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[06:41] | ‘Cause no matter how many innocent people die, | 因为不管死多少无辜者 |
[06:43] | all anyone’s ever concerned about is Stefan and Damon. | 大家都只担心斯特凡和达蒙 |
[06:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:47] | I’m worried, okay? | 我是担心他们 |
[06:49] | I know how messed up everything is right now. | 我知道现在情况很糟糕 |
[06:52] | And if you won’t do it for them, please, | 如果你不肯为他们这么做 求你 |
[06:55] | do it for me. | 就算是为我 |
[07:02] | You weren’t kidding. It’s all fire and brimstone in here. | 你没开玩笑 真是烈火炼狱 |
[07:05] | This is gonna be a lot more complicated than I thought. | 这会比我想的要复杂 |
[07:09] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 这么办 |
[07:10] | Consciously, Damon believes that he is in hell. | 达蒙的意识认定他在地狱里 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么 |
[07:14] | For some reason, Damon thinks that’s where he belongs. | 不知为何 他认为自己该下地狱 |
[07:16] | Well, how do we change his mind? | 那我们怎么改变他的想法 |
[07:18] | Well, that’s a question only Damon can answer. | 这个问题只有达蒙能回答 |
[07:20] | So I suggest you go in there and ask him yourself. | 我建议你进去自己问 |
[07:23] | Once you figure out what’s holding him back, | 等你搞明白是什么拖住了他 |
[07:25] | I should be able to repair the damage. | 我就可以修复损伤了 |
[07:27] | We already tried going into his head, remember? | 我们试过进入他的大脑了 |
[07:29] | Didn’t go well. | 并不顺利 |
[07:30] | Yeah, that’s ’cause you went through the front door. | 是啊 因为你们走的是前门 |
[07:32] | But lucky for you, I can get you in through the back. | 但幸运的是 我可以送你们走后门 |
[07:35] | Into his subconscious. | 进入他的潜意识 |
[07:38] | All right, ladies, grab on. | 好了 女士们 抓稳 |
[07:57] | Guess the inside of Damon’s head | 看来达蒙大脑里面 |
[07:59] | looks a whole lot like the outside. | 看上去跟外面很像 |
[08:04] | Okay, come on. Shouldn’t take long. | 走吧 应该要不了很久 |
[08:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:15] | Welcome to the Salvatore Boarding House. | 欢迎来到塞尔瓦托公寓 |
[08:17] | Do you have a reservation, ladies? | 二位女士有预约吗 |
[08:19] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[08:22] | Do we need one? | 我们需要预约吗 |
[08:24] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[08:25] | The house is at maximum occupancy. | 公寓现在住户已满 |
[08:27] | We’re looking for Damon Salvatore. | 我们在找达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[08:29] | Well, that’s easy. | 简单 |
[08:31] | He’s right behind you. | 他就在你们身后 |
[08:35] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[08:37] | This might take a minute. | 这恐怕得要一阵了 |
[08:39] | Mr. Salvatore was a bit of a hero during the war. | 塞尔瓦托先生可以说是战争英雄 |
[08:41] | Yeah. We know all that. | 嗯 这我们知道 |
[08:43] | But where is he… right now? | 但他现在在哪 |
[08:47] | You do understand I meant the Civil War. | 你知道我指的是内战吧 |
[08:51] | Hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[08:53] | You’re Henry. | 你是亨利 |
[08:54] | Damon told me he saved your life during the war. | 达蒙告诉我他在内战时救过你的命 |
[08:56] | So where is he? | 他在哪 |
[08:59] | I’m going to have to ask you both to leave. | 我得请两位离开了 |
[09:02] | Now! | 快走 |
[09:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:05] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[09:05] | – How are we supposed to know? – Well, what did Damon say? | -我们怎么知道 -达蒙说了什么 |
[09:07] | He didn’t say anything, | 他什么都没说 |
[09:09] | – because he wasn’t there. – That’s impossible. | -因为他不在那儿 -不可能 |
[09:10] | It’s his mind. | 那是他的大脑 |
[09:11] | You’re the one who did this to him. | 是你把他害成了这样 |
[09:13] | So un-impossible it. | 复原他啊 |
[09:15] | – Fast. – Believe me, | -快点 -相信我 |
[09:16] | I’m trying. But if you guys can’t find Damon, | 我在努力了 但如果你们找不到达蒙 |
[09:18] | then there is nothing I can do. | 那我就做不了什么 |
[09:20] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我可以帮忙 |
[09:22] | Sorry, I was eavesdropping. | 抱歉 我偷听到了 |
[09:25] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[09:27] | Hello, Caroline. | 你好 卡罗琳 |
[09:33] | I told you to stay away from me. What are you doing here? | 我叫你离我远点了 你来做什么 |
[09:36] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个个错误 |
[09:38] | I’m here to convince you to marry me. | 我是来求你嫁给我的 |
[09:44] | Honestly, I’m just here | 老实说 我来 |
[09:45] | because, when you killed me last night, | 是因为你昨晚杀了我之后 |
[09:47] | Cade and I had a little chat, and it turns out | 我和卡德聊了聊 原来 |
[09:50] | hell needs more souls than I’ve been providing. | 地狱需要更多灵魂 我送去的不够 |
[09:52] | And it’s time for Damon to do his part. | 达蒙该做出贡献了 |
[09:54] | Just wake Damon up so he can earn his keep, and we’re good. | 把达蒙唤醒 让他尽职 就没事了 |
[09:58] | We are trying. | 我们在努力了 |
[09:59] | More like failing. | 是在失败差不多 |
[10:00] | You do know what he’s doing, right? | 你知道他在做什么吧 |
[10:02] | Damon’s humanity is on, | 达蒙的人性开启了 |
[10:04] | which means that he’s all emo | 所以他现在情绪激动 |
[10:05] | and afraid of owning up to what he did when it was off. | 不敢面对人性关闭时 他做的一切 |
[10:08] | When we were kids, | 我们小时候 |
[10:09] | he used to hide out every time we did something wrong, | 每次我们做错了事 他都会躲起来 |
[10:12] | until I’d find him and tell him everything was gonna be okay. | 直到我找到他 告诉他没事的 |
[10:15] | So, all you need to do is find out where he’s hiding in there, | 你们只需要查明他在脑子里躲在什么地方 |
[10:19] | and do the exact same thing. | 然后像我一样哄他出来 |
[10:21] | By the way, | 对了 |
[10:22] | why are you helping them? | 你为什么要帮助她们 |
[10:24] | I need the Maxwell bell before my sister uses it against me. | 我需要麦克斯韦尔钟 以免我姐姐用它对付我 |
[10:27] | So I’m willing to play ball with whoever can deliver it. | 所以我愿意配合任何可以把钟给我的人 |
[10:30] | Well, I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法吧 |
[10:32] | In the meantime, fix this. | 现在 治好他 |
[10:36] | All right, you heard the man. | 好吧 你们听到了 |
[10:50] | Well, he’s not at his favorite bar stool | 他并不在他最喜欢的酒吧长凳上 |
[10:52] | drinking imaginary bourbon | 喝着想象出来的波本酒 |
[10:53] | to wash his guilt away, so now what? | 来浇灭他的罪恶感 怎么办 |
[10:56] | Damon’s in here, all right. | 达蒙是在这里 |
[10:57] | If this is his subconscious, | 如果这是他的潜意识 |
[10:59] | that means he’s responsible for everything that happens, including… | 那么发生的一切都是他的责任 包括 |
[11:03] | this animal attack. | 这起动物袭击 |
[11:05] | All we have to do is follow the clues, | 我们只需要追踪线索 |
[11:07] | – and they should lead us right to him. – At which point we do what? | -应该就能找到他 -然后我们做什么 |
[11:10] | Just blindly forgive him for all of the hideous things | 盲目地原谅他这么多年来 |
[11:12] | he’s done to us over the years? | 对我们犯下的一切罪恶吗 |
[11:14] | I forgave him before. | 我以前原谅过他 |
[11:16] | I could do it again. | 我可以再做一次 |
[11:17] | Say that once more, with feeling. | 再说一次 有点感情 |
[11:20] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[11:23] | Vicki Donovan? | 薇姬·多诺万 |
[11:24] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[11:25] | Caroline Forbes. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[11:28] | Last time I checked, that’s my name. | 据我所知 那就是我的名字吧 |
[11:30] | Are you guys here for lunch? Follow me. | 你们来吃午饭的吗 跟我来 |
[11:35] | That’s… creepy. | 好恐怖 |
[11:37] | But on the bright side, | 但好处是 |
[11:39] | Damon bit Vicki in that exact spot, you remember? | 达蒙当初就咬了薇姬那个位置 记得吗 |
[11:43] | Follow the clues. | 追踪线索去吧 |
[11:55] | Matt. | 马特 |
[11:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:58] | I thought you wanted me to take the bell out of town. | 你不是叫我把钟带出城吗 |
[12:00] | I told the Fells I’d help pick out a plot for their daughter. | 我告诉菲尔一家我为他们女儿选好了墓地 |
[12:02] | I’ve done it before, so… | 反正这事我也做过 |
[12:08] | Is this really why you brought me back? | 你真的就是为了这个找我来的吗 |
[12:10] | To kick my teeth in for something I can’t change? | 为一件我无法改变的事折磨我 |
[12:13] | No, it isn’t, | 不是的 |
[12:14] | but, while you’re here, | 但 既然你来了 |
[12:16] | Dad, do you even remember Vicki? | 爸爸 你还记得薇姬吗 |
[12:20] | Honestly, I try not to remember. | 老实说 我尽量不去想 |
[12:25] | I blame myself for what happened to her. | 她的遭遇我怪自己 |
[12:29] | You’re not the only one responsible. | 你不是唯一负有责任的 |
[12:32] | What if I told you | 如果我说 |
[12:33] | the person that killed Vicki was suffering right now? | 那个杀了薇姬的人正在受折磨呢 |
[12:35] | And that that bell | 而那个钟 |
[12:37] | could either save him, | 可以救他 |
[12:39] | or make sure that he keeps being punished? | 也可以确保他继续受惩罚 |
[12:46] | I say let him suffer. | 让他继续受折磨吧 |
[12:54] | I mean, it’s weird, right? | 这很怪 是吧 |
[12:56] | If I built a world in my own mind, | 如果我在自己脑内建个世界 |
[12:58] | I would make it a happy place, | 我会把它弄得开开心心的 |
[13:00] | unicorns required. | 必须要有独角兽 |
[13:02] | But Damon killed Vicki, | 但达蒙杀了薇姬 |
[13:03] | so why would he want her hanging around? | 他为什么还要她存在 |
[13:08] | She’s leaving. Come on. | 她要走了 来 |
[13:09] | Let’s follow her. | 我们跟上她 |
[13:18] | I don’t think we’re the only ones working this case. | 我觉得不是只有我们在查案 |
[13:27] | I forgot how pretty she was. | 我都忘了她是多美了 |
[13:34] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[13:36] | I’ll talk to Vicki, you talk to your mom. | 我去找薇姬 你去找你妈妈 |
[13:38] | Oh, no. She’s not real, Bon. | 不不 她不是真的 邦妮 |
[13:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:42] | But if I were you, I’d still have some things to say. | 但如果我是你 我肯定还有话想说 |
[14:02] | Hey, Vicki. | 薇姬 |
[14:03] | – Wait up. – What’s going on, Bennett? | -等等 -怎么了 贝内特 |
[14:05] | You need more ketchup? I’m off the clock. | 还需要番茄酱吗 我下班了 |
[14:07] | You haven’t seen Damon Salvatore | 你会不会见过 |
[14:10] | – by any chance? – No. Got to go. | -达蒙·塞尔瓦托 -没有 得走了 |
[14:12] | Are you sure? Maybe he had something | 你确定吗 或许他跟你 |
[14:14] | to do with that bandage on your neck? | 脖子上的创可贴有点关系 |
[14:15] | Okay, now you’re officially pissing me off, | 好吧 你现在惹火我了 |
[14:17] | so why don’t you just come out and say what you really want to say? | 你能不能直接说你想说的 |
[14:19] | I thought that he’d maybe… | 我觉得他可能… |
[14:21] | There. You happy? | 看 高兴了吗 |
[14:25] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的那个东西吗 |
[14:26] | A hickey? | 吻痕 |
[14:27] | Yeah. So slut-shame me all you want, | 是的 随你怎么荡妇羞辱我 |
[14:29] | but this didn’t come from Damon Salvatore. | 但这不是达蒙·塞尔瓦托留的 |
[14:30] | I’ve never even heard that name in my life. | 我都没听说过这个人 |
[14:39] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:41] | Hey, sweetie. Something wrong? | 亲爱的 有什么事吗 |
[14:46] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 看来是有 |
[14:53] | My finely-honed detective skills tell me this is | 我精湛的侦察技艺告诉我 |
[14:56] | probably about a boy. | 这大概是为个男孩 |
[14:58] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[15:00] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[15:01] | Which one is he? | 他是哪个来着 |
[15:03] | I know. It’s all a little confusing. | 是啊 是有点让人犯糊涂 |
[15:05] | Damon was, um… | 达蒙是 |
[15:08] | …is in the Founder’s Council, | 是创始人委员会的 |
[15:10] | and he’s sort of your best friend. | 也是你最好的朋友 |
[15:13] | Or he became your best friend. | 或者是他后来成了你最好的朋友 |
[15:16] | Honey, I’m sorry, but I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 亲爱的 抱歉 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[15:20] | or who Damon Salvatore is. | 也不知道达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 |
[15:27] | Damon is a vampire. | 达蒙是个吸血鬼 |
[15:29] | The one behind your so-called “animal attack.” | 就是犯下你所谓的”动物袭击”的人 |
[15:32] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:35] | Mom, really, it’s fine, okay? | 妈妈 没事的 好吗 |
[15:37] | I need to find Damon just as bad as you do, | 我跟你一样必须找到达蒙 |
[15:39] | so I was thinking maybe we could | 我在想 或许我们可以 |
[15:42] | team up. | 组团 |
[15:44] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[15:49] | I’d say the vampire I’ve been looking for | 我觉得我一直在找的吸血鬼 |
[15:52] | is my own daughter. | 就是我女儿 |
[15:56] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[15:58] | Bonnie, find Damon. | 邦妮 找到达蒙 |
[16:00] | I’m warning you, Bonnie. Stay out of this. | 我警告你 邦妮 别插手 |
[16:15] | Thanks for the call, Matt. | 谢谢你打给我 马特 |
[16:17] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this day. | 这一天我等了太久 |
[16:19] | – I’m not doing this for you. – Whatever. | -我不是为你 -随便了 |
[16:21] | All I care about is that you’re willing to destroy my sister. | 我只在乎你愿意干掉我妹妹 |
[16:24] | But you get brownie points for letting me know | 但你让我知道她现在 |
[16:25] | that she’s currently unable to defend herself. | 无法自卫算是锦上添花 |
[16:28] | – Just tell me how this works. – It’s easy. | -告诉我要怎么做 -简单 |
[16:29] | Once your dad finishes welding the bell back together, | 你爸爸把钟焊好后 |
[16:32] | you or he rings it 12 times. | 你或他 要敲响钟 12次 |
[16:34] | There’s got to be more to it than that. | 肯定不会这么简单吧 |
[16:36] | What are you not telling me? | 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[16:37] | – Why do we have to ring it? – I know. | -为什么非要我们敲 -我知道 |
[16:39] | It’s a silly rule, but your bloodline forged it, | 这规矩挺傻的 但是 是你的祖先铸造了它 |
[16:43] | so your bloodline has to do the honors. | 只能是你们家的人来做 |
[16:45] | I mean, at least, if you want to kill a siren | 至少 如果你想杀一个海妖 |
[16:48] | or keep Damon trapped in that mental hell of his. | 或是让达蒙继续困在他的头脑地狱里 |
[16:51] | I can’t let you do that, Matt. | 我不能让你那么做 马特 |
[16:54] | And Ripper tip: if you’re plotting to murder someone, | 给你个开膛手建议 如果你在密谋杀一个人 |
[16:56] | you should probably keep a lower profile. | 最好再低调一点 |
[16:58] | Since when do you care about people dying? | 你为什么还会在乎谁死去 |
[17:00] | Since about an hour ago when I decided I needed that bell. | 因为一小时前 我决定我需要那口钟 |
[17:03] | Wait. Why do you want the bell? | 等等 你要那钟做什么 |
[17:06] | Long story short– Cade needs more souls, | 长话短说 卡德需要更多灵魂 |
[17:08] | and your sister’s better at making deals than you are. | 你妹妹比你更会做交易 |
[17:12] | I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[17:14] | I bet I could offer you something better than Sybil. | 我敢说我能给你比茜波更好的条件 |
[17:18] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[17:26] | That’s not good. | 不妙 |
[17:36] | Mom, why are you doing this to me? | 妈妈 你为什么要这么对我 |
[17:38] | Because you’re a vampire, Caroline. | 因为你是吸血鬼 卡罗琳 |
[17:41] | I’m ashamed to know I raised the monster | 我感到羞耻 我养大了一个 |
[17:42] | that’s killing the people I’m supposed to protect. | 四处杀我要保护的人的怪物 |
[17:45] | No! I told you, Damon is the one who’s doing it, not me! | 不 我说了 是达蒙在杀人 不是我 |
[17:48] | Stop saying that name. | 别再提那个名字了 |
[17:51] | Mom, please! No, you know it! | 妈妈 求你 你知道他的 |
[17:54] | Just stop hurting me for one second and think. | 别再伤害我了 好好想想 |
[18:00] | Damon… Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[18:03] | Stefan’s brother. | 斯特凡的哥哥 |
[18:05] | Stefan Salvatore doesn’t have a brother. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托没有哥哥 |
[18:07] | I checked the town records. Damon died a long time ago. | 我查过镇记录 达蒙早就死了 |
[18:10] | So please just accept the truth, | 所以接受现实吧 |
[18:13] | and this will all be over. | 这一切很快就会结束 |
[18:15] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[18:17] | And I’m not leaving here until I find Damon. | 我找不到达蒙不会离开的 |
[18:20] | Damon is dead! | 达蒙死了 |
[18:22] | No! | 不 |
[18:23] | No! | 不 |
[18:24] | You are! | 你才死了 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么 |
[18:32] | You got sick and you died, Mom. | 你生病 死了 妈妈 |
[18:35] | And you want to know who was there for you the whole time? | 知道是谁一直陪伴着你吗 |
[18:38] | It was Damon. | 达蒙 |
[18:39] | Stop it, Caroline! | 够了 卡罗琳 |
[18:41] | – Stop making excuses. – Believe me, | -别再找借口了 -相信我 |
[18:43] | I never thought I would see the day. | 我根本没想到会有那么一天 |
[18:46] | Damon was a monster, | 达蒙是个禽兽 |
[18:47] | and he did terrible things to me and my friends, | 他对我和我的朋友做过很可怕的事 |
[18:50] | and I used to hate him for that. | 我以前为此恨死了他 |
[18:52] | So why are you enduring all this pain | 所以你为什么要为他 |
[18:55] | and all this suffering for him? | 忍受这么多痛苦和折磨 |
[18:58] | Because he was the only person | 因为他是唯一 |
[19:02] | who truly understood how much it hurt to lose you. | 真正理解失去你是多么痛苦的人 |
[19:10] | And as strange as it sounds, | 虽然听上去很奇怪 |
[19:12] | that made me forgive him for everything else. | 这让我原谅他做的其他一切 |
[19:21] | Good-bye, Caroline. | 再见 卡罗琳 |
[19:24] | Mom, wait. | 妈妈 等等 |
[19:27] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[19:29] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:30] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:33] | I was almost really worried about you for a second. | 我刚刚差点真担心你了 |
[19:36] | And then I got over it. | 然后我克服了 |
[19:37] | – What just happened? – Well, Stefan was right. | -怎么回事 -斯特凡是对的 |
[19:39] | Forgiveness is the key to reaching Damon, | 原谅是触动达蒙的关键 |
[19:41] | but just not yours. | 但并不是你的原谅 |
[19:43] | I hope your friend has better luck. | 希望你朋友的运气更好 |
[19:58] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[20:08] | I didn’t know if you would be here. | 我不知道你会不会在 |
[20:10] | You even… you even got the sweater right. | 毛衣都弄对了 |
[20:13] | You okay, child? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[20:15] | Look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你像是见了鬼 |
[20:17] | I need your help, Grams. | 我需要你帮忙 外婆 |
[20:28] | This should help quiet your mind. | 这应该能让你平静下来 |
[20:32] | Now what’s all the fuss about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[20:33] | My friend’s in trouble. | 我朋友有麻烦了 |
[20:35] | I need you to do a locator spell. | 我需要你做个定位咒 |
[20:37] | Magic, huh? | 魔法 是吗 |
[20:38] | You know what I say– always comes with a price. | 你知道我怎么说的 它总是有代价的 |
[20:43] | Now, who exactly are you looking for? | 你究竟在找谁 |
[20:45] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[20:47] | Name doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[20:48] | – Is he related to Stefan? – They’re brothers. | -他是斯特凡的亲戚吗 -他们是兄弟 |
[20:51] | Then forget about it. | 那算了 |
[20:52] | I do not get involved in vampire business. | 我不掺和吸血鬼的事 |
[20:55] | And I suggest the same for you. | 我建议你也别掺和 |
[20:57] | It’s way too late for that. | 这话可太迟了 |
[20:59] | Pretty much all of my friends are vampires now. | 我的朋友基本上都变成吸血鬼了 |
[21:02] | I’m even in love with one. | 我甚至爱上了一个 |
[21:03] | Bonnie Bennett, are you trying to kill me? | 邦妮·贝内特 你是想要我的命吗 |
[21:07] | I’ve never been this happy, Grams. | 我从未这么开心过 外婆 |
[21:09] | I’m so close to the life I’ve always wanted. | 我非常接近我一直想要的那种生活 |
[21:13] | Please help me find Damon, so I can get back to it. | 求你帮我找到达蒙 我好回到那个生活中 |
[21:18] | Now, that’s cheating. | 这是作弊 |
[21:19] | You know your happiness means everything to me. | 你知道你的快乐对我来说就是一切 |
[21:22] | But rules are rules. I’m gonna need something | 但规矩不变 我需要一件 |
[21:24] | that belongs to Damon if you want me to find him. | 达蒙的东西才能做定位咒 |
[21:28] | He wrote me a letter once– | 他曾给我写过一封信 |
[21:29] | he was trying to apologize to me. | 想向我道歉 |
[21:32] | It must be around here somewhere. | 应该就在这里 |
[21:35] | Have you gone soft, child? This is my house. | 你傻了吗 孩子 这里是我家 |
[21:38] | And it’s Damon’s head. | 但是是在达蒙脑子里 |
[21:39] | That means if you’re willing to help… | 所以 如果你愿意帮忙 |
[21:43] | Deep down, Damon wants me to find him. | 内心深处 达蒙是希望我找到他的 |
[21:45] | But if he ever wants me to know what this says, | 但如果他希望我知道这上面写了什么 |
[21:49] | he’s gonna have to read it to me himself. | 他就得自己读给我听 |
[21:54] | Come on. Concentrate with me. | 来吧 跟我一起集中注意 |
[22:06] | Matt. | 马特 |
[22:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:08] | We were just outside talking about | 我们刚才在外面讨论 |
[22:10] | how Stefan needs to send more souls to Cade, | 斯特凡需要给卡德更多灵魂 |
[22:12] | so I offered him a couple thousand. | 所以我提出给他几千个 |
[22:14] | By tonight. | 今晚之前给 |
[22:16] | And then I said that sounds too good to be true, | 然后我说 这听上去好得不真实 |
[22:18] | and Seline said, “Follow me.” | 席琳说 “跟我来” |
[22:20] | And now you’re all caught up. | 现在你都知道了 |
[22:22] | You want those souls? | 你要那些灵魂 |
[22:24] | All you got to do is make sure that bell rings. | 你只需要确保那钟敲响 |
[22:27] | 12 times, to be exact. | 准确说 是12次 |
[22:29] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 我们说好的可不是那样 |
[22:31] | Did I forget to mention the fine print? | 我忘记提小字部分了吗 |
[22:34] | Well, you all know | 你们知道 |
[22:35] | that the bell is capable of destroying a siren. | 钟可以摧毁一个海妖 |
[22:39] | What you don’t know | 但你们不知道 |
[22:40] | is that it does it with hellfire. | 它是用地狱烈火烧死她 |
[22:43] | The world Cade created is really a massive psychic imprint | 卡德所创造的世界就是他死亡一刻所留下的 |
[22:47] | of the moment of his death. | 精神印记的放大 |
[22:50] | He was burned at the stake. | 他被烧死在木柱上 |
[22:52] | Which means his domain is pretty much a ball of fire. | 所以 他的疆域就是一片火海 |
[22:57] | And the tuning fork disrupts that energy. | 音叉能干扰那份能量 |
[22:59] | And when it gets amplified by the striker and bell, | 当钟锤和钟扩大它后 |
[23:03] | it rips a hole open, straight to Cade. | 就能撕开一道裂口 直通卡德 |
[23:06] | Sounds dangerous. | 听上去很危险 |
[23:08] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[23:09] | You have no idea. | 你无法想象 |
[23:11] | You see, when the door between this world | 瞧 这个世界和卡德世界的 |
[23:14] | and Cade’s gets cracked open, | 大门被撞开后 |
[23:16] | the hellfire it unleashes | 喷发出的地狱烈火 |
[23:17] | doesn’t just wipe out any siren in its proximity, | 不仅单纯摧毁其附近的海妖 |
[23:21] | it wipes out everything, for miles. | 还能摧毁附近数英里内的一切 |
[23:25] | In this case… | 这次 |
[23:26] | All of us and Mystic Falls. | 就是神秘瀑布镇的所有人 |
[23:29] | I plan on being long gone before that happens. | 我打算在那之前跑得远远的 |
[23:32] | So… | 那么 |
[23:34] | what do you say, Stefan? | 怎么样 斯特凡 |
[23:36] | Would this entire miserable town | 这整个可悲的小镇的灵魂 |
[23:38] | be enough souls for you to betray my sister? | 足够让你背叛我妹妹了吗 |
[23:48] | Would you stop that? It’s annoying. | 你能不能够了 很烦人的 |
[23:50] | Not to mention it shows a complete lack of confidence in Bonnie. | 而且还表明你对邦妮完全没有信心 |
[23:53] | I have 100% confidence in Bonnie. | 我对邦妮有绝对的信心 |
[23:57] | I’m not sure the feeling is mutual. | 恐怕她对你不是 |
[23:59] | I shouldn’t be telling you this, | 我不该告诉你的 |
[24:00] | ’cause I snatched it out of her head, but… | 因为这是我从她脑子里偷听到的 |
[24:03] | Who am I kidding? | 但我骗谁呢 |
[24:05] | It’ll wound you deeply, so it’ll be fun. | 这能深深伤害你 所以会很有趣 |
[24:07] | If Bonnie was really your bestie, | 如果邦妮真是你的好闺蜜 |
[24:09] | don’t you think she would have told you | 你不觉得她会告诉你 |
[24:10] | that she’s planning to give Enzo the cure? | 她打算让恩佐服用解药吗 |
[24:14] | She wants to give the cure to Enzo? | 她想让恩佐服解药 |
[24:20] | She asked for my advice. | 她问过我的建议 |
[24:22] | We just… got a little distracted. | 我们只是…分了心 |
[24:26] | Always the case when it comes to the things she wants, isn’t it? | 一说到她想要的东西就总会如此 是吧 |
[24:31] | Are those her feelings or yours? | 那是她的感觉 还是你的 |
[24:33] | Does it matter if you had to ask? | 如果你还要问 那真的还重要吗 |
[24:50] | You shouldn’t be here, Bonnie. | 你不该来的 邦妮 |
[24:54] | Damon, is that you? | 达蒙 是你吗 |
[25:01] | Please leave. | 求你 离开 |
[25:03] | Or I’ll make you. | 否则我会让你离开 |
[25:06] | Why, that siren is evil to the core. | 这海妖真是坏透了 |
[25:09] | You’re not destroying our town. | 你别想毁掉我们小镇 |
[25:12] | Aren’t I? | 是吗 |
[25:13] | Because it’s caused me nothing but trouble, | 因为它给我带来的只有麻烦 |
[25:14] | and the emotional hold it has over Damon is | 而它对达蒙的情感束缚 |
[25:18] | worse than a Hallmark card. | 比贺卡还强烈 |
[25:19] | You’re forgetting one small detail. | 你忘记了一个小细节 |
[25:21] | You need a Maxwell to ring that bell, | 你需要一个麦克斯韦尔家人去敲钟 |
[25:23] | and I’m not touching it. | 我不会碰它的 |
[25:25] | Oh, yes, you are, Matt. | 你会的 |
[25:26] | And when you do cause the deaths of all those innocent people, | 等你造成了那些无辜者的死 |
[25:29] | I get to mark your do-gooder soul for Cade. | 我就可以把你的老好人灵魂献给卡德 |
[25:32] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[25:33] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[25:37] | I’m sorry. Who are you again? | 对不起 你是谁来着 |
[25:40] | If you compel me, you’re making the choice for me, | 你如果控制我 就是替我做了决定 |
[25:42] | and all that blood will be on your hands, not mine. | 那些鲜血就是沾在你手上 不是我手上 |
[25:45] | So how badly do you want me to go to hell? | 你究竟多希望我下地狱 |
[25:47] | Pretty badly. | 非常希望 |
[25:49] | So here’s the deal. | 这样 |
[25:51] | The choice is yours, Matt, | 选择权在你 马特 |
[25:52] | but you have to follow your heart. | 但你得追随你的心意 |
[25:55] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[25:56] | It means that if you don’t want to ring that bell, | 意思是 如果你不想敲钟 |
[25:58] | you have to forgive Damon for killing your sister. | 你就得原谅达蒙杀了你妹妹 |
[26:01] | And if you can’t, | 如果你不能原谅 |
[26:03] | then you have to ring that bell 12 times | 你就得在整点 |
[26:05] | by the top of the hour. | 敲钟12下 |
[26:07] | No excuses. | 不得找借口 |
[26:11] | See you, Matt. | 回见 马特 |
[26:18] | I told you to go! | 我叫你走了 |
[26:24] | You can’t make me leave. | 你不能逼我走 |
[26:27] | Damon led me to this crypt | 达蒙引我到这座墓室 |
[26:28] | because he wanted me to find a way to save him. | 是因为他希望我找到办法救他 |
[26:31] | You can’t save him, Bonnie. | 你救不了他 邦妮 |
[26:33] | Damon killed me– that makes me the only one | 达蒙杀了我 所以只有我能原谅 |
[26:35] | that can ever forgive him for that. | 他杀我的事 |
[26:36] | Damon’s done a lot of things, Tyler. | 达蒙做过很多事 泰勒 |
[26:39] | Things he’s gonna have to spend the rest of his life atoning for. | 他余生都要为这些事赎罪 |
[26:42] | And I know that’s scary, but I believe he can do it. | 我知道这很吓人 但我相信他做得到 |
[26:46] | He just has to believe he can. | 他只需要相信他做得到 |
[26:48] | Damon Salvatore is dead, and if you ask me, | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托已经死了 要我说 |
[26:51] | good riddance. | 摆脱他是好事 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry, Tyler. | 对不起 泰勒 |
[26:55] | That’s not how this place works. | 这地方不是这样的 |
[27:02] | And I just figured out how it does. | 我刚想通它是怎么样的了 |
[27:09] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:10] | You need to get Stefan back here. | 你得把斯特凡找回来 |
[27:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:14] | Because in Damon’s mind, | 因为在达蒙脑袋里 |
[27:16] | he lived and died as a human being. | 他作为人活过又死了 |
[27:18] | He never became a vampire. | 他根本没成为吸血鬼 |
[27:20] | That’s the only way he can imagine | 只有这样他才能想象 |
[27:21] | keeping the people that he loves safe. | 他爱的人都会安全 |
[27:23] | So what? | 那么怎么办 |
[27:24] | So our forgiveness isn’t what matters. | 那么我们的原谅不重要 |
[27:28] | Damon needs to talk to Stefan. | 达蒙需要跟斯特凡谈谈 |
[27:40] | Just so we’re clear, | 说明白 |
[27:41] | you calling me isn’t why I’m here. | 我不是被你们叫来的 |
[27:43] | I’m on a tight schedule, | 我还忙呢 |
[27:44] | so please, no talking. | 别跟我说话 |
[27:46] | Any luck with that bell? | 钟找到了吗 |
[27:48] | Work in progress. | 正在想办法 |
[27:50] | Any luck with my brother? | 我哥哥有进展吗 |
[27:51] | Work in progress. | 正在想办法 |
[27:58] | – This is some kind of trick. – Don’t worry. | -这是诡计吧 -别担心 |
[28:00] | All you’re gonna find in there is the truth. | 那里只有真相 |
[28:13] | Seriously, Damon? | 不是吧 达蒙 |
[28:15] | Graveyard? | 墓地 |
[28:16] | Could your subconscious be any more generic? | 你的潜意识能更俗套一点吗 |
[28:20] | That was a joke. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[28:24] | Look, I just wanted to drop in to let you know we’re cool. | 听着 我只是想来跟你说 我们没事 |
[28:28] | Whatever you think you did to me, | 不管你以为自己对我做了什么 |
[28:31] | whatever’s holding you back, | 不管是什么拖住了你 |
[28:34] | it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[28:37] | Why don’t you just get your ass out here | 你能不能赶紧出来 |
[28:39] | and go back to work. | 我们继续工作去 |
[28:43] | Hello, brother. | 你好 弟弟 |
[28:46] | Sweet gargoyle, bro. | 石像不错 哥们 |
[28:49] | You know, you probably shouldn’t be wandering around here all alone. | 你可能不该一个人在这里漫步 |
[28:51] | There’s a killer vampire on the loose in my head. | 我脑子里有个潜逃的杀人吸血鬼 |
[28:54] | Why don’t we just cut to the chase, huh? | 我们直说吧 |
[28:58] | I’m here to forgive you, Damon. | 我是来原谅你的 达蒙 |
[29:00] | You must not have gotten the memo. | 你没收到备忘录吧 |
[29:02] | You see, Bonnie helped me work through my issues. | 邦妮帮我理清了我的问题 |
[29:05] | And you have the reason for your visit backwards. | 你把你来访的原因搞反了 |
[29:09] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[29:11] | Enlighten me. | 说说看 |
[29:13] | You’re not here to forgive me, Stefan. | 你不是来原谅我的 斯特凡 |
[29:16] | You’re here so I can forgive you. | 你来 是为了让我原谅你 |
[29:20] | Can’t you just… look, I don’t know, | 你能不能… |
[29:21] | can’t you find a way to forgive Damon? | 找到办法原谅达蒙 |
[29:23] | Not in the next ten minutes. | 10分钟内做不到 |
[29:25] | Probably not ever. | 或许永远不能 |
[29:28] | Look, I just… | 听着 |
[29:28] | I need you to get out of here. | 我需要你走 |
[29:30] | Go to the cops and save as many people as you can, okay? | 去找警察 能救多少是多少 |
[29:32] | There’s no reason that both of us have to die. | 我们不必都死 |
[29:34] | Me running is the whole reason we’re in this mess, Matt. | 我的逃跑就是造成这一切麻烦的原因 马特 |
[29:36] | Here’s the difference, Dad. | 这是有区别的 爸爸 |
[29:37] | I want you to abandon me this time. | 这次我希望你抛下我 |
[29:39] | ‘Cause when I ring that bell, | 因为等我敲响钟 |
[29:40] | all hell’s gonna break loose, literally. | 地狱就真的会出现了 |
[29:42] | Leaving you and your sister was the biggest mistake of my life, | 抛下你和你妹妹是我这辈子最大的错误 |
[29:45] | and I’ll be damned if I do it again. | 我绝不会再做一次 |
[29:46] | No, Dad, you’ll be damned if you don’t. | 不 爸爸 你不走才会死 |
[29:48] | Maybe! Maybe, but if you want to ring that bell, Matt, | 或许吧 但如果你想敲钟 马特 |
[29:51] | you’re gonna have to go through me. | 你得先过我这关 |
[29:53] | Don’t you get it, Dad? | 你不懂吗 爸爸 |
[29:54] | I will go through you. | 我会过了你这关 |
[29:55] | I’m compelled. I’m ringing that bell! | 我被催眠了 我肯定要敲钟的 |
[30:01] | Unless you kill me. | 除非你杀了我 |
[30:04] | What? | 什么 |
[30:05] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[30:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:08] | You have to kill me. | 你得杀了我 |
[30:09] | No matter what you do, I’ll keep coming. | 不管你做什么 我都不会停止 |
[30:12] | I’ll probably kill you in the process. | 我可能还会在尝试过程中杀了你 |
[30:14] | Please, Dad. | 求你 爸爸 |
[30:16] | I’ll die a hero. | 这样牺牲是英勇的 |
[30:18] | My life will mean something. | 我的生命会有意义 |
[30:25] | I’m not laying a hand on you, son. | 我不会伤害你的 儿子 |
[30:32] | You’ve been a crap father my whole life. Why stop now? | 我这辈子你一直是个糟糕的老爸 何必现在停止 |
[30:38] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[30:39] | Think of all the ways that | 想想这一个世纪以来 |
[30:40] | you have ruined my life for the last century– | 你都怎样毁了我的人生 |
[30:43] | including the fact that I’m working for Cade right now | 包括我现在为卡德工作的事 |
[30:45] | because of you– and you seriously believe | 就是因为你 你还真认为 |
[30:47] | that you’re the one who should be forgiving me? | 是你该来原谅我 |
[30:50] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[30:52] | I’m a monster. | 我是个禽兽 |
[30:55] | But like I said… | 但就像我说的 |
[30:58] | …I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[31:06] | I have nothing to apologize for. | 我没什么需要道歉的 |
[31:10] | Then why are you here, Stefan? | 那你为什么来 斯特凡 |
[31:14] | Why are you always there | 你为什么总会 |
[31:15] | to straighten me out when I go off the rails? | 在我脱轨的时候帮我回归正途 |
[31:19] | Come on, man, you’re not here for Cade. | 得了 你不是为卡德而来 |
[31:21] | You’re here because you blame yourself | 你来是因为你为当初 |
[31:23] | for turning me in the first place. | 转化我而自责 |
[31:25] | Apparently, I still do, too. | 显然 我也还怪你 |
[31:28] | At least until today. | 至少到今天还是 |
[31:33] | I officially forgive you. | 我正式原谅你了 |
[31:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[31:39] | I forgive you, Stefan. | 我原谅你 斯特凡 |
[31:46] | Why aren’t you healing? | 你为什么不愈合 |
[31:48] | Remember that vampire I was warning you about | 记得我说过我脑子里有个 |
[31:50] | running around in my head? | 吸血鬼吗 |
[31:53] | Well, it’s not me. | 那可不是我 |
[31:55] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[31:58] | It’s always been you, Stefan. | 一直都是你 斯特凡 |
[32:01] | So, for the last time, | 最后说一次 |
[32:03] | I forgive you for making me what I am. | 我原谅你把我变成这样 |
[32:06] | I absolve you of all the death and destruction | 我为我因此造成的一切死亡和毁灭 |
[32:09] | I’ve caused as a result. | 原谅你 |
[32:11] | And you want to know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[32:14] | Because you’re my brother. | 因为你是我弟弟 |
[32:16] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:18] | And there’s nothing you could do | 无论你做什么 |
[32:20] | to ever change that. | 这都不会改变 |
[32:24] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[32:27] | You want to forgive me for something bad, Damon? | 你想为一件坏事原谅我 达蒙 |
[32:31] | Well, how about this? | 这个如何 |
[32:32] | I’m about to burn Mystic Falls to the ground. | 我就要把神秘瀑布镇烧成灰了 |
[32:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:37] | Hell is what I’m talking about. | 我就是在说地狱 |
[32:40] | So before that beautiful brass bell rings, | 在那口美丽的铜钟敲响之前 |
[32:43] | forgive me, Damon– I dare you. | 原谅我啊 达蒙 你敢吗 |
[32:46] | And while you’re at it, forgive me for coming here | 顺便 原谅我跑进来 |
[32:47] | and trying to save you. | 企图救你 |
[32:48] | Forgive me for having the tiniest shred of guilt | 原谅我还对留下你跟其他人 |
[32:52] | about leaving you to die with everyone else, | 一起死还感到有些许愧疚 |
[32:54] | for not seeing that the only way to get rid of you | 原谅我不能看清 摆脱你的唯一办法 |
[32:58] | is to let you go up in flames with the rest of the damn town. | 就是让你跟这整座小镇一起烧成灰 |
[33:05] | Come on, Dad! Do something! | 快点 爸爸 做点什么 |
[33:20] | Bonnie? Bonnie! | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[33:21] | Seline has the bell. | 席琳拿到钟了 |
[33:22] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[33:24] | Yeah, sorry. That was my bad. | 是啊 抱歉 我不好 |
[33:29] | Oh, come on. Don’t look at me like that, Caroline. | 得了 别那么看着我 卡罗琳 |
[33:31] | This is what you wanted, right? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[33:33] | Till death do us part. | 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[33:37] | You’re right, little brother. | 你说得对 弟弟 |
[33:38] | I can’t forgive you for destroying our hometown. | 我不能原谅你要摧毁我们的家乡 |
[33:41] | ‘Cause I ain’t gonna let it happen. | 因为我不会让那种事发生的 |
[33:53] | Come on, Dad, do something, please. | 拜托 爸爸 做点什么 求你 |
[33:57] | Dad, get up! | 爸爸 起来 |
[34:01] | Nine! | 九 |
[34:02] | This thing is heating up! | 这玩意越来越热了 |
[34:05] | Ten! | 十 |
[34:06] | You’re gonna have to kill me. | 你得杀了我 |
[34:07] | Dad, come on! | 爸爸 快 |
[34:09] | Eleven! | 十一 |
[34:13] | I’m so sorry, Matt. | 对不起 马特 |
[34:17] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[34:22] | Let’s hope that one doesn’t count. | 希望那一下不算 |
[34:36] | How are you feeling, sport? | 你感觉如何 伙计 |
[34:39] | Like I just had my head rammed into a giant metal object. | 就好像我的脑袋撞在了一个巨大的金属物件上 |
[34:42] | Hashtag you’re welcome. | #不客气 |
[34:43] | Your dad was looking pretty rough, too. | 你爸看上去也不妙 |
[34:45] | I put the hell bell in the back of his truck | 我把地狱钟放在了他车后箱里 |
[34:47] | and sent him on his way. | 让他走了 |
[34:48] | You’re not gonna do anything stupid | 你不会做追上去 |
[34:49] | like chase after him, are you? | 那样的蠢事吧 |
[34:51] | Well, since Stefan compelled me to ring the bell by 9:00, | 斯特凡控制我九点敲钟 |
[34:53] | I’d say we’re in the clear. | 我们应该没事了 |
[34:56] | For the record, it’s hard to thank you | 对了 我很难为一件 |
[34:58] | for something that’s pretty much your fault. | 基本上要怪你的事感谢你 |
[35:02] | Matt. | 马特 |
[35:09] | I’m sorry about Vicki. | 薇姬的事我很抱歉 |
[35:12] | I know you’ll never forgive me for what I did, but… | 我知道你永远不会原谅我害死她 |
[35:18] | I should have told you this a long time ago. | 但我早该对你说了 |
[35:23] | Let me guess, your emotions are back on, huh? | 我猜猜 你的情感恢复了 |
[35:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:29] | It’s gonna be a bumpy ride. | 会非常痛苦的 |
[35:32] | Well, you did just save my father | 你刚刚救了我父亲 |
[35:34] | and pretty much the entire town, so… | 和整个小镇 |
[35:37] | …that counts for something in my book. | 这对我来说是有意义的 |
[35:42] | Does that mean we’re good? | 那么我们没事了 |
[35:45] | Not by a long shot. | 远远不算 |
[35:48] | But you keep earning it the way you did tonight, | 但你继续像今晚那样赢得我的原谅 |
[35:50] | I’m not ruling anything out. | 我并不会把话说死 |
[35:54] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[35:58] | Need a lift? | 需要搭顺风车吗 |
[35:59] | Nah. Got to stop by the police department. | 不了 我得去趟警局 |
[36:02] | I hear Mystic Falls needs a sheriff. | 听说神秘瀑布镇需要个警长 |
[36:06] | Always did like the sheriffs in this town. | 我一直喜欢这小镇的警长 |
[36:28] | You really can’t take a hint. | 你真是不长眼色 |
[36:32] | Actually, I can. | 其实不是 |
[36:34] | So before you try tearing me down again, | 你损我之前 我要说 |
[36:38] | I am fully aware | 我完全清楚 |
[36:40] | that Damon means more to you than I do. | 达蒙对你比我更重要 |
[36:43] | Then why are you here? | 那你来做什么 |
[36:46] | Because I love you, stefan. | 因为我爱你 斯特凡 |
[36:49] | The other you. | 另一个你 |
[36:50] | The good you. | 好的那个你 |
[36:53] | But this quarter of a man I’m staring at isn’t you. | 但我眼前这残破的男人不是你 |
[36:58] | Not even remotely. | 远远不是 |
[37:01] | So if Damon is the answer to getting your humanity back, | 如果达蒙是让你恢复人性的关键 |
[37:04] | and not me, fine. | 而不是我 也没事 |
[37:07] | I will do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切 |
[37:11] | And we will love each other forever or we won’t. | 我们会永远爱彼此 或许不会 |
[37:15] | And we’ll make our relationship work… | 我们会让我们的爱延续下去 |
[37:20] | or we won’t. | 也或许不会 |
[37:28] | But either way, | 但不管怎样 |
[37:30] | I’m getting you back. | 我要把你找回来 |
[37:58] | Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[38:00] | Looks like I’m interrupting a reflective moment. | 看来我打断了你自省 |
[38:03] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[38:05] | I’m reflecting on the good things– | 我在回想那些好事 |
[38:07] | for a change. | 换换胃口 |
[38:09] | I wish I could say the same thing. | 真希望我也能这么说 |
[38:17] | What you did while you were under Sybil’s control | 你被茜波控制时所作的事 |
[38:19] | wasn’t your fault, Damon. | 不能怪你 达蒙 |
[38:21] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[38:26] | Dear Bonnie… | 亲爱的邦妮 |
[38:29] | I am a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[38:33] | I should be saying this to your face, | 我该当面对你说的 |
[38:36] | not writing this letter, but… | 而不是写下这封信 但是 |
[38:39] | I know if I do, | 我知道如果我当面说 |
[38:41] | you’ll talk me out of running away from all my problems. | 你会劝我不要逃避我所有的问题 |
[38:45] | You’re gonna make me face a future without Elena. | 你会逼我面对没有埃琳娜的未来 |
[38:49] | Then you’re gonna help make me | 然后你帮忙让我成为 |
[38:50] | the best man that I can possibly be. | 我可以成为的最好的人 |
[38:55] | The same way she did. | 就像她曾经那样 |
[39:00] | And I’m absolutely terrified of failing you both. | 我太害怕会让你俩都失望 |
[39:08] | So I’m leaving. | 所以我走了 |
[39:10] | Because I’d rather let you down once | 因为我宁可辜负你一次 |
[39:14] | than let you down for the rest of your life. | 而不是下半辈子一直辜负你 |
[39:18] | And I hope it’s the happiest life. | 我希望你下半辈子非常幸福 |
[39:22] | Because you, Bonnie Bennett, | 因为你 邦妮·贝内特 |
[39:25] | are an amazing woman… | 是个了不起的女人 |
[39:29] | …A mediocre crossword puzzle player… | 虽然填字游戏玩得一般 |
[39:33] | …and my best friend. | 但是我最好的朋友 |
[39:42] | With great love and respect… | 爱你 尊敬你的 |
[39:47] | …Damon. | 达蒙 |
[39:55] | Got to admit, it’s a hell of a letter. | 我得承认 信写得很好 |
[40:00] | I’m so sorry I left. | 对不起我离开了 |
[40:06] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[40:31] | Why am I here exactly? | 究竟为什么找我来 |
[40:33] | You are aware that I just tried killing you. | 你知道我刚刚企图杀你 |
[40:35] | Can we stop, please? | 我们能不能停下来 |
[40:37] | With the snarkiness and the attitude | 挖苦 生气 |
[40:39] | and the petty revenge schemes. | 还有小气的复仇计划 |
[40:42] | – It’s exhausting. – I don’t know. | -太累人了 -我不知道 |
[40:44] | Can we? | 可以吗 |
[40:45] | Well, if Damon and Stefan Salvatore can make amends, | 如果达蒙和斯特凡·塞尔瓦托都能和好 |
[40:47] | then anything’s possible. | 那一切都有可能 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:50] | I’ll give it a shot. | 我愿试试 |
[40:52] | If you apologize for screwing me over with Cade. | 如果你为在卡德那里坑我道歉 |
[40:55] | Me apologize to you? | 我向你道歉 |
[40:57] | You’re the one that turned me into cannibal, | 是你把我变成了食人族 |
[41:00] | and sold my soul into servitude, | 把我的灵魂变成奴隶 |
[41:02] | and then abandoned me for over a century. | 然后又抛弃了我一个世纪 |
[41:05] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[41:07] | And I’d do it all again. | 我毫不后悔 |
[41:10] | Because you’ve always been the weak one. | 因为你一直那么软弱 |
[41:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:14] | Screw forgiveness. | 去他的原谅 |
[41:16] | My beautiful children. | 我美丽的孩子们 |
[41:18] | Still broken after all these years. | 这么多年了 还是这么残破 |
[41:22] | Cade. | 卡德 |
[41:23] | In the flesh. | 正是 |
[41:28] | How are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[41:30] | The bell rang 11 times. | 钟敲了11次 |
[41:32] | One shy of visiting hell upon this Earth, | 就差一次便会造成人间炼狱 |
[41:33] | but enough for me to pay a visit. | 但 足以让我来看看了 |
[41:36] | We can do better. | 我们可以更好的 |
[41:37] | We’ll work together. | 我们可以合作 |
[41:38] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[41:40] | I’ll handle it from here. | 接下来让我来吧 |
[41:47] | What are you doing to us?! | 你对我们做了什么 |