时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What will I ever do without you? | 没有了你我要怎么办 |
[00:05] | What if you could take the cure? | 如果你可以服用解药呢 |
[00:07] | When the door between this world | 这个世界和卡德世界的 |
[00:09] | and Cade’s gets cracked open, | 大门被撞开后 |
[00:11] | it wipes out everything. | 还能摧毁一切 |
[00:12] | All of us and Mystic Falls. | 就是神秘瀑布镇的所有人 |
[00:14] | All you got to do is make sure that bell rings. | 你只需要确保那钟敲响 |
[00:16] | 12 times. What do you say, Stefan? | 12次 怎么样 斯特凡 |
[00:18] | You need a Maxwell to ring that bell, | 你需要一个麦克斯韦尔家人去敲钟 |
[00:19] | and I’m not touching it. | 我不会碰它的 |
[00:20] | Oh, yes, you are, Matt. | 你会的 |
[00:21] | I’m about to burn Mystic Falls to the ground. | 我就要把神秘瀑布镇烧成灰了 |
[00:26] | I ain’t gonna let it happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[00:36] | I will do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切 |
[00:38] | I’m getting you back. | 我要把你找回来 |
[00:39] | Cade, how are you here? | 卡德 你怎么来了 |
[00:41] | The bell rang 11 times. | 钟敲了11次 |
[00:44] | I’ll handle it from here. | 接下来让我来吧 |
[00:55] | There’s so many options. | 好多选择啊 |
[00:58] | “Nitro brew”? | “硝酿咖啡” |
[00:59] | “Flat white”? | “平白咖啡” |
[01:00] | “Sea salt and smoked chili latte”? | “海盐熏辣椒拿铁” |
[01:04] | These are complicated times. | 好复杂的时代 |
[01:06] | It’s Mystic Falls’ attempt to be hipster. | 这是神秘瀑布镇想扮时髦 |
[01:08] | If you want simple, go for the straight drip. | 想喝简单的 要直滴的 |
[01:13] | Thanks for the insight. | 多谢你的意见 |
[01:15] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[01:18] | I would like a straight drip. | 我要直滴咖啡 |
[01:20] | For here or to go? | 在这儿用还是带走 |
[01:21] | To go, please. | 带走 谢谢 |
[01:27] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[01:28] | Appreciate it. ? | 多谢 |
[01:30] | I know you’ve been stretching your paycheck | 我知道你为了讨好老板的妻子 |
[01:31] | while you try to impress your boss’s wife. | 一直刻意装阔气 |
[01:33] | You didn’t have to try so hard. | 你不用那么卖力的 |
[01:35] | Based on what I see in your memory, | 从你的记忆来看 |
[01:36] | money was the least of her needs. | 她要的才不是钱呢 |
[01:40] | Now, you were right to wonder about all of her lunch dates. | 你的确该对她的午餐约会有所怀疑 |
[01:42] | Tuesdays and Thursdays. | 周二和周四都是 |
[01:46] | Always at his place. | 总在他家 |
[02:10] | Update from the outside world. | 来自外面世界的新闻 |
[02:13] | Don’t care. | 不在乎 |
[02:15] | But I do. | 我在乎 |
[02:16] | I care so much, it hurts. | 我好在乎 简直疼了 |
[02:18] | But it’s a good kind of hurt. | 但这种痛是好的 |
[02:19] | Because my lovely humanity is back on | 因为我美妙的人性恢复了 |
[02:21] | and I am seeing the world through rose-colored glasses. | 我戴着玫瑰色的眼镜看这个世界 |
[02:24] | Oh, God, when you say things like that, | 天呐 你说那种话时 |
[02:26] | it really makes me regret not destroying Mystic Falls with hellfire. | 我真的好后悔没用地狱烈火毁掉神秘瀑布镇 |
[02:29] | Maybe Seline’ll ring that bell again | 或许席琳会再次敲响那口钟 |
[02:31] | and put me out of my misery. | 也结束我的痛苦 |
[02:33] | Don’t hold your breath, brother. | 别太期待了 弟弟 |
[02:34] | Psycho sisters are MIA. | 疯子姐妹不见踪影 |
[02:36] | It’s almost as if | 就好像 |
[02:38] | all is right with the world. | 这世界一切正常了 |
[02:40] | Yeah, except for the fact that we made a deal with the devil. | 是啊 只不过我们跟魔鬼做了交易 |
[02:42] | You should be out dropping bodies | 你该在外面杀人 |
[02:44] | and keeping our numbers up, Damon. | 保持我们的杀人量 达蒙 |
[02:46] | Stefan Salvatore, | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[02:47] | dropping bodies is not part of | 杀人可不是 |
[02:49] | a balanced, humanity-on lifestyle. | 有人性的健康生活方式 |
[02:52] | Sorry, I fell asleep. | 抱歉 我睡着了 |
[02:54] | That’s okay. I forgive you. | 没事 我原谅你 |
[02:55] | I’m all about redemption these days. | 我现在特别看重赎罪 |
[02:57] | I am gonna set things right. | 我要纠正错误 |
[02:59] | Starting with your humanity switch. | 首先 就是开启你的人性 |
[03:01] | When did you become such a nag? | 你什么时候变这么唠叨了 |
[03:04] | Maybe you’ve been hanging out with my ex-fiancée too much. | 你是不是跟我前未婚妻泡在一起太久了 |
[03:06] | I’m surprised she’s not here with you right now. | 她居然此刻没跟你一起来 |
[03:08] | Telling you all the things you’re doing wrong. | 一边念叨着你都做错了什么 |
[03:10] | She had other obligations today. | 她今天另有事要做 |
[03:11] | Contrary to your personal belief, | 跟你的想法不同 |
[03:14] | it’s not all about you. | 并不是什么都围着你转 |
[03:16] | You look hungry. | 你似乎饿了 |
[03:17] | I’m gonna make pancakes. | 我去做薄煎饼 |
[03:29] | Welcome, everybody. | 欢迎 各位 |
[03:31] | As part of our ramp-up to Founder’s Day, | 作为创立者日的助兴活动之一 |
[03:34] | our high school students have followed up on a | 本地高中生追溯了一个 |
[03:36] | local legend about a time capsule buried in 1790. | 关于1790年被埋下的时空囊的传说 |
[03:40] | With the help of our historical society, | 在历史协会的帮助下 |
[03:43] | they went digging for treasure. | 他们去进行了寻宝 |
[03:45] | And this is what they found. | 这是他们发现的 |
[03:55] | Left behind by the first settlers, | 它是最初定居者留下的 |
[03:57] | it hasn’t been opened until… now. | 一直未被开启 直到今天 |
[04:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:18] | You looked a little shaky up there. | 你刚刚看上去有点虚弱 |
[04:19] | Yeah, this morning’s been a real mess. | 今早上乱死了 |
[04:21] | I got called into a fight at a coffee shop, | 我接警去了一家咖啡店 |
[04:23] | these two guys almost killed each other. | 有俩人差点闹出人命 |
[04:24] | I feel like Mystic Falls just isn’t as safe as it used to be. | 神秘瀑布镇真是不如从前安全了 |
[04:27] | Tell me about it. | 可不是呢 |
[04:29] | Is that ancient Tupperware? ? | 那是古特百惠塑料盒吗 |
[04:32] | Elena, Bonnie and I made our own time capsule | 埃琳娜 邦妮和我11岁时 |
[04:35] | when we were 11 and buried it right under this tree. | 做了自己的时间囊 埋在了树下 |
[04:38] | And I cannot believe it is still here. | 简直不敢相信 它还在 |
[04:40] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[04:44] | Oh, my gosh, | 天呐 |
[04:45] | look at your mom’s hair. | 看你妈妈的头发 |
[04:47] | Oh, Miranda Gilbert. | 米兰达·吉尔伯特 |
[04:51] | Here’s Bonnie, Elena and me. | 这是邦妮 埃琳娜和我 |
[04:53] | Wow, we look like babies. | 我们好小 |
[04:56] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[05:01] | “Dear Future Caroline, | “亲爱的未来的卡罗琳 |
[05:03] | I predict you will win a Tony Award, | 我预测 你赢得了托尼奖 |
[05:05] | live in the perfect house, | 住在一间完美的房子里 |
[05:07] | and marry the perfect boy.” | 嫁给了一个完美的男孩” |
[05:12] | Ambitious. | 好有野心 |
[05:14] | And sadly, inaccurate. | 很遗憾 预测得不准 |
[05:16] | Stefan still locked up? | 斯特凡还关着呢 |
[05:19] | But I’m staying positive. | 但我在保持积极 |
[05:21] | I mean, look at Damon. | 看看达蒙 |
[05:22] | Humanity on and he’s a new person. | 人性开启 他完全焕然一新了 |
[05:25] | Stefan will get his emotions back, too. | 斯特凡也能恢复感情的 |
[05:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:30] | I just wonder if he’s ever gonna feel bad | 我就是不知他会不会为 |
[05:31] | for trying to make me destroy our whole town | 想逼我毁掉我们整个小镇 |
[05:33] | and kill God knows how many people. | 杀死天知道多少人而愧疚 |
[05:35] | – Stefan’s not him… ?I know, Stefan’s not himself. | -斯特凡不在… -我知道 那不是他 |
[05:37] | The sirens, the devil, | 是海妖 是魔鬼 |
[05:38] | the mind control. | 是精神控制 |
[05:41] | But it’s still him | 但还是他 |
[05:43] | that did all those things. | 做了那些事 |
[05:45] | It’s hard to keep giving him a pass. | 很难一直饶过他 |
[06:05] | Sorry, luv. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[06:07] | Peter Maxwell’s truck is in dire need of shock absorbers. | 皮特·麦克斯韦尔的车急需减震器 |
[06:10] | – You all right, luv? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -没事吧 亲爱的 -没事 |
[06:12] | Just a supernatural ringing in my ears. | 就是耳朵里有超自然耳鸣 |
[06:15] | That fork-bell combo packs a nasty psychic punch. | 那个音叉加上钟 打出一记狠狠地灵力拳 |
[06:18] | Yeah, those tie-down straps must have come loose. | 绑好的束带肯定是松动了 |
[06:20] | We’ll stop up ahead and fix them | 我们前面停车 重新绑好 |
[06:22] | and we’ll be rid of that noisy bell, | 很快就能摆脱那吵闹的钟了 |
[06:23] | and this borrowed car in no time. | 还有这辆借来的车 |
[06:26] | Where is this secret hiding place of yours anyway? | 你这个秘密藏匿点在哪啊 |
[06:28] | – It’s a surprise. – ?Okay. | -是个惊喜 -好吧 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:33] | – What? ?- Caroline found my sixth grade bucket list. | -怎么了 -卡罗琳找到了我六年级的遗愿清单 |
[06:36] | Paris is on there, I presume? | 上面有巴黎吧 |
[06:38] | My tweener dreams were not that sophisticated. | 我小时候的梦想还没那么复杂呢 |
[06:40] | “Meet Justin Timberlake, | “去见贾斯汀·丁伯莱克 |
[06:41] | audition for American Idol, | 为《美国偶像》试镜 |
[06:43] | be on MTV’s Spring Break…” | 上MTV《春假》” |
[06:46] | High aspirations, indeed. | 真是有抱负啊 |
[06:48] | Okay, don’t mock my tweener self. | 好吧 不许嘲笑小时候的我 |
[06:51] | ?What’s on your bucket list? | 你的遗愿清单里有什么 |
[06:52] | You know, I never thought to make one. | 我从未列过 |
[06:54] | Being immortal and all. | 毕竟我不会死嘛 |
[06:56] | FOMO really isn’t in the vampire vocabulary. | 害怕错过不在吸血鬼的词汇里 |
[06:59] | There has to be something or… | 总会有什么吧 |
[07:01] | things you really want to do. | 有什么你很想做的事 |
[07:03] | Some daredevil thrills you haven’t tried. | 你没有尝试过的刺激 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I suppose I could think of a few. | 我是能想到一些 |
[07:07] | Then let’s do them. | 那我们去做吧 |
[07:08] | Or as many of them as we can. | 至少能做多少是多少 |
[07:10] | You need to take full advantage of the perks of your immortality. | 你得好好利用你永生的好处 |
[07:13] | While I’m still immortal, you mean? | 趁我还是永生的 |
[07:14] | Exactly. No time like the present. | 是啊 择日不如撞日 |
[07:16] | Well, except we’re on a mission. | 但我们正执行任务呢 |
[07:17] | We’ll still end up at the same destination. | 我们还是能达到目的地的 |
[07:20] | Why not make the journey an adventure? | 为什么不把这趟旅行变成冒险 |
[07:26] | Second chances, coming up. | 第二次机会来了 |
[07:29] | I dare you to have one of these and tell me that | 你敢不敢尝一口 然后告诉我 |
[07:30] | they are not the best pancakes you ever… | 这不是你吃过的最好的 |
[07:34] | had. | 薄煎饼 |
[07:58] | Where the hell is my brother? | 我弟弟呢 |
[08:00] | Making up for your disappointing work ethic. | 弥补你令人失望的工作道德去了 |
[08:02] | I sent him on a task. | 我派他去执行任务了 |
[08:05] | You’re wondering | 你在想 |
[08:06] | if I’m a hallucination. | 我是不是幻觉 |
[08:08] | Well, I assure you, | 向你保证 |
[08:09] | I am very real. | 我非常真实 |
[08:15] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[08:19] | What brings you to town? | 你怎么来的 |
[08:20] | Upon the Maxwell bell’s 11th ring, | 麦克斯韦尔钟敲响11次后 |
[08:23] | the boundary to hell broke down for a moment. | 地狱界限暂时崩塌了 |
[08:25] | I took the opportunity to step through | 我利用这机会踏了过来 |
[08:27] | and take up residence here. | 在这儿留了下来 |
[08:29] | Since my disciples seem to require additional motivation. | 因为我的门徒似乎需要格外地激励 |
[08:34] | Don’t think I want to know what you did to motivate Stefan. | 我恐怕不想知道你做了什么来激励斯特凡 |
[08:37] | Fire is only one of the tools at my disposal. | 火只是我的一项工具 |
[08:40] | But he hardly needed prompting to go back to work. | 但他几乎不需要回去上工的鼓舞 |
[08:42] | Now it’s your turn to make up the deficit. | 现在该你弥补赤字了 |
[08:44] | By sundown tonight, you will kill 100 people… | 今晚日落前 你要杀100个人 |
[08:47] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[08:48] | I don’t really feel like being your Terminator anymore. | 我不太想再做你的终结者了 |
[08:52] | Your feelings are a non-issue. | 你的情绪不是个问题 |
[08:55] | Our arrangement is very clear. | 我们的安排非常明确 |
[08:58] | Do as I say and you won’t go to hell. | 照我说的做 你就不用下地狱 |
[09:01] | Disobey me, | 违抗我 |
[09:02] | and I send you there to stay. | 我就送你去那儿常住 |
[09:04] | So here’s your second option. | 这是你的第二个选择 |
[09:06] | If you object to quantity, I will accept quality instead. | 你如果不愿保量 保质我也能接受 |
[09:10] | Quality? | 保质 |
[09:11] | Like the queen of England quality? | 要英国女王那种的吗 |
[09:14] | Quality like… | 比如 |
[09:16] | Caroline Forbes. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[09:19] | Well, she’s a bit of a no-fly zone. | 她算是个禁飞区 |
[09:21] | You know what I mean? | 明白我意思吗 |
[09:22] | It’s completely up to you. | 这你来决定 |
[09:23] | Before the sun goes down, | 太阳落山前 |
[09:25] | kill 100 evil strangers, | 要么杀100个邪恶的陌生人 |
[09:28] | or kill the love of your brother’s life. | 要么杀你弟弟的此生挚爱 |
[09:52] | I got a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[09:54] | You know I’m a person, right? | 你知道我是个人吧 |
[09:55] | Like, I’m not just your human Wikipedia. | 不是你的人肉维基 |
[09:58] | Matt, how are you? | 马特 你好吗 |
[09:59] | I’m great. Slammed with work, | 我很好 虽然工作繁重 |
[10:00] | but really enjoying this unseasonably warm weather. | 但非常享受这反季的暖和天气 |
[10:04] | Dorian. I don’t care about the weather. | 多里安 你好 我不在乎天气 |
[10:06] | I need you to tell me what this is. | 我需要你告诉我这是什么 |
[10:09] | Where did you get that from? | 你在哪弄到的 |
[10:10] | A time capsule from the 18th century settlement | 神秘瀑布镇前身的18世纪殖民区 |
[10:12] | that became Mystic Falls. | 留下的时间囊 |
[10:14] | It’s a cardan grille. | 那是卡登格 |
[10:15] | It’s a cipher device | 是密码装置 |
[10:16] | used for code-breaking. | 用来破解密码的 |
[10:17] | Secret message style. | 秘密讯息什么的 |
[10:18] | Why would it have a Maxwell crest on it? | 上面为什么会有麦克斯韦尔的家徽 |
[10:20] | Maybe you’re descended from a family of spies. | 或许你们家祖先是间谍 |
[10:22] | Wouldn’t be the weirdest thing I’ve heard in the last few days. | 那也不会是我这几天来听到的最怪的事了 |
[10:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[10:26] | Yeah, this looks great. | 嗯 看上去真棒 |
[10:28] | – Thank you. – ?You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:33] | You are supposed to be on Stefan duty. | 你不是该看着斯特凡的吗 |
[10:35] | Well, there’s point now. | 现在没必要了 |
[10:36] | Cade’s in town. He set our boy free. | 卡德来了 他放了他 |
[10:38] | What? | 什么 |
[10:39] | He also told me to kill you. | 他还叫我杀了你 |
[10:40] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[10:41] | Of course I have a plan “B”, Blondie. | 我当然有B计划了 金发妹 |
[10:43] | Hold on, back up. | 等等 退后 |
[10:44] | – Where is Stefan now? – ?I don’t know. | -斯特凡在哪 -我不知道 |
[10:45] | Wherever he is, he’s not answering his phone. | 不管他在哪 他不接电话 |
[10:51] | Points for optimism. | 真乐观 |
[10:53] | Voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[10:54] | How is this even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:56] | I thought Cade was supposed to live in some kind of psychic dimension. | 卡德不是住在什么灵力维度吗 |
[10:59] | You mean his realm of pain and fire? No. | 你是指他的痛与火之域吗 不 |
[11:02] | That’s just his vacation home. He’s here to stay. | 那是他的度假别苑 他要留下了 |
[11:04] | Does your plan “B” account for that? | 你的B计划考虑这一点了吗 |
[11:06] | Of course it does. | 当然 |
[11:07] | This may come as a surprise to you, | 你可能会觉得意外 |
[11:08] | but you’re not the only optimist in town. | 但你不是这镇上唯一的乐观人士 |
[11:10] | Now, | 好了 |
[11:11] | let’s get these yahoos somewhere safe. Stay clear, yourself. | 把这些傻瓜送去安全地方 你也躲得远远的 |
[11:14] | Cade gave me till sundown to kill a hundred of these people | 卡德叫我日落前杀了一百个这些人 |
[11:16] | or kill you instead, | 或是杀了你 |
[11:17] | and I don’t want to be tempted by either. | 我不想被任何一个选择诱惑 |
[11:19] | Well, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:21] | Less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[11:22] | We’re up against a mind reader who’s also a pyromaniac. | 我们要对付一个会读心的纵火狂 |
[11:25] | But I’m sure it’ll all be fine. | 但我相信一切都会没事的 |
[12:05] | That was unbelievable! | 简直难以置信 |
[12:07] | I should’ve done this long ago. | 我早该这么做了 |
[12:15] | Happy is a good look on you. | 你开心的表情很帅 |
[12:16] | Eh, doesn’t take much. | 很简单的 |
[12:18] | Fast car, beautiful girl. | 香车美女 |
[12:20] | I’m a cliché. | 我真老套 |
[12:23] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[12:24] | What, there’s more? | 还有别的 |
[12:25] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[12:26] | There’s got to be more on your bucket list than drag racing. | 你的遗愿清单上不会只有直线竞速赛吧 |
[12:31] | Skydiving has some appeal. | 高空跳伞 感觉不错 |
[12:33] | Okay. I think there’s a place about an hour away. | 好啊 有个地方好像就在一小时路程内 |
[12:39] | What’s really on your mind? | 你究竟在想什么 |
[12:44] | If you’re gonna take the cure, | 如果你要服下解药 |
[12:46] | if you’re gonna become human, | 如果你要成为人 |
[12:47] | I just want to make sure there’s nothing you missed out on. | 我想确保你不会错过什么 |
[12:49] | Not if I take the cure. When. | 不是如果 是等我服了解药 |
[12:52] | Do you not know me at all, | 你还不了解我吗 |
[12:54] | Bonnie Bennett? | 邦妮·贝内特 |
[12:56] | If I say I’ll do a thing, | 如果我说我要做什么 |
[12:58] | I’ll do it. | 我就一定会做 |
[13:07] | But… | 但是 |
[13:08] | if you insist on more fun… | 如果你非要再继续玩 |
[13:11] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:12] | …skydiving it is. | 那就去高空跳伞吧 |
[13:17] | After one more go-round in this beauty. | 我要再跑一圈这辆好车 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:21] | That’s right, everyone! | 没错 各位 |
[13:22] | Happy hour, all day long. | 全天酒水半价 |
[13:29] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[13:31] | Oh, you know. Just Damon being told to kill a hundred people, | 就是 达蒙被告知要杀100个人 |
[13:34] | or else kill me instead. | 或者是杀了我 |
[13:35] | Just… standard afternoon special. | 就是普通的下午特餐 |
[13:37] | – Who told him that? – ?Cade. | -谁叫他那么做的 -卡德 |
[13:38] | By the way, he’s out in the world. | 对了 他跑来这世上了 |
[13:40] | Walking around, taking in the sights. | 到处走动 看风景 |
[13:42] | Look, Damon’s on it. | 听着 达蒙在想办法了 |
[13:44] | He’s got a plan. | 他有计划 |
[13:46] | But in the meantime, | 但现在 |
[13:48] | I made you something. Just in case. | 我给你做了点东西 以防万一 |
[13:50] | It’s a blood orange margarita. | 是血橘玛格丽塔酒 |
[13:52] | Emphasis on the blood. | 重点是血 |
[13:54] | Specifically, my blood. | 准确说 是我的血 |
[13:58] | I know you mean well. | 我知道你是好意 |
[14:00] | But if Mystic Falls goes up in flames, I’d rather go with it. | 但如果神秘瀑布镇要陷入火海 我宁可随它去 |
[14:03] | Than survive? | 而不是活下来吗 |
[14:04] | Becoming a vampire isn’t survival, Caroline. | 成为吸血鬼不叫活 卡罗琳 |
[14:08] | It’s a death sentence all the same. | 那照样是死刑 |
[14:22] | I expected to find you busier. | 你应该更繁忙一些的 |
[14:25] | I am busy. | 我是在忙 |
[14:27] | Just staying out of trouble. | 忙着不惹麻烦 |
[14:29] | Well, that’s contrary to your task. | 这可跟你的任务正相反 |
[14:30] | Yeah, but I’m on the redemption jag. | 是吗 但我在进行疯狂赎罪 |
[14:34] | See, there’s this girl I want to impress. | 我想讨好一个姑娘 |
[14:36] | So I’m trying not to kill anyone. Ever again. | 所以我在努力不杀人 不杀任何人 |
[14:39] | And yet you understand the downside of disobeying me. | 但你知道违抗我的坏处 |
[14:42] | I just want to renegotiate our deal. | 我只是想重新谈条件 |
[14:44] | You throw in the Caroline, | 你又是丢出卡罗琳 |
[14:46] | and the whole “by sundow” of it all into the mix, | 又是”日落之前”完成什么的 |
[14:49] | you really changed the rules. | 改变了规则 |
[14:54] | You think I’m being unfair. | 你觉得我不公平 |
[14:55] | Nope. I just think you’re being you. | 不 我觉得你就是你 |
[14:58] | I could say the same of you. | 我也可以这么说你 |
[14:59] | How very Damon Salvatore, | 真像你达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[15:01] | to contemplate murdering the devil. | 会考虑谋杀魔鬼 |
[15:06] | Even now, you’re gauging where my beating heart might lie. | 即使此刻 你都在测算我跳动的心在什么地方 |
[15:11] | Asking yourself if you can best my reflexes… | 心里盘算着能不能比过我的反应 |
[15:20] | Question answered. | 问题得到解答了 |
[15:23] | And now you’re wondering if fire can kill me. | 现在你在想火是否能杀我 |
[15:27] | Let’s find out. | 我们看看吧 |
[15:32] | Or were you going for something more like this? | 还是你想这样 |
[15:43] | Or detaching my heart from my body? | 还是把我的心掏出来 |
[15:49] | Seen enough? | 看够了吗 |
[16:14] | Boy. | 天呐 |
[16:15] | These roads had me completely turned around. | 这些路搞得我晕头转向 |
[16:18] | Never been so happy to find a gas station in my life. | 从没这么庆幸找到了加油站 |
[16:20] | – It gets confusing around here. – Sure does. | -这里的确挺让人犯晕 -是啊 |
[16:23] | It’s partly my fault. I was driving while distracted. | 我也有错 我开车时有点心不在焉 |
[16:26] | Thinking about work. | 想着工作的事 |
[16:28] | Not that I’m complaining. I love what I do. | 并不是抱怨 我喜欢我的工作 |
[16:30] | Deadlines can get kind of stressful, though. | 虽然赶截止日期挺有压力 |
[16:32] | It’s probably because of who I’m working for. | 可能是因为我老板的缘故 |
[16:36] | You ever get the feeling that your boss can read your mind? | 你有没有过那种感觉 你老板能读你的心思 |
[16:40] | I haven’t had a boss in a while. I run my own office. | 我好久没有老板了 我管理自己的办公室 |
[16:43] | Ooh, that’s smart. | 太明智了 |
[16:44] | That’s what I want to do. | 我就想那么做 |
[16:45] | Go solo and ditch this partnership | 单干 踢开已经 |
[16:47] | that’s been dragging me down for years. | 拖累我多年的合作伙伴 |
[16:48] | Of course, I’d still have to report to the guy | 当然了 我还是得向食物链 |
[16:49] | at the top of the food chain. | 最顶端的人报告 |
[16:51] | You know. The one who can read my mind. | 就是能读我心思的那个 |
[16:55] | Right. | 嗯 |
[16:57] | To be clear, he is an actual psychic. | 说清楚 他真的是个通灵者 |
[17:00] | He told me where to find you. | 是他告诉我去哪找你的 |
[17:03] | That work deadline I was telling you about? | 我跟你说的截止日期 |
[17:08] | You’re gonna help me with it. | 你要帮我赶上 |
[17:12] | You put the cardan grille over text, | 把卡登格放在一段文字上 |
[17:14] | and it reveals a hidden message. | 它就能显露隐藏信息 |
[17:15] | But you have to have the right text to decrypt. | 但是得文字和解码器对应 |
[17:17] | I brought Harvey’s journal. | 我带来了哈维的日记 |
[17:18] | It’s the same era, same Maxwell crest. | 是同一个时代 同样有麦克斯韦尔家族徽 |
[17:20] | Maybe this device will match something he wrote. | 或许这件装置能匹配上他写的什么东西 |
[17:25] | All right, all you can eat, time capsule prices. | 好了 想吃多少都行 时间囊价格 |
[17:27] | Any word from Damon? | 达蒙有消息吗 |
[17:28] | No, but so far I’m encouraged | 没有 但到目前为止 |
[17:31] | by the continuing lack of hellfire. | 没有地狱烈火让我感到鼓舞 |
[17:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:36] | Real talk, | 讲实话 |
[17:37] | since you’re in the circle of trust and all, | 既然你也是受信任的人 |
[17:39] | the devil’s in town. | 魔鬼来了 |
[17:42] | Arcadius? Is in Mystic Falls? | 阿卡狄奥斯 来神秘瀑布镇了 |
[17:44] | That’s… kind of mind-blowing. | 有点令人震惊 |
[17:47] | And very unsafe. | 也很不安全 |
[17:48] | Which is why you should have a supernatural insurance plan. | 所以你该有个超自然保险的 |
[17:51] | I’m just putting the alternative out there. | 我只是说说你的另一个选择 |
[17:52] | There’s no alternative, Caroline. | 没有另一个选择 卡罗琳 |
[17:54] | It’s life or death, that’s it. | 不是生 就是死 |
[17:56] | Y-You’re talking about becoming a vampire. | 你们是在说成为吸血鬼 |
[17:58] | Alaric told me everything. | 阿拉里克什么都告诉我了 |
[17:59] | All I’d have to do is drink your blood? | 我只需要喝你的血 |
[18:02] | And die. | 然后死去 |
[18:04] | Not that that’s the goal. | 虽然那不是目标 |
[18:05] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我问 |
[18:08] | what’s it like, being you? | 做你是什么感觉 |
[18:11] | Well, the lows are low, I’m not gonna lie. | 坏处很坏 我不撒谎 |
[18:16] | But… | 但是 |
[18:17] | you feel stronger than you ever thought you could feel. | 你会感到难以想象的强壮 |
[18:22] | Powerful. | 有力 |
[18:23] | And everything’s heightened. | 一切都被放大了 |
[18:24] | Emotions, appetites, joy… | 情绪 胃口 欢乐 |
[18:26] | And pain. | 还有痛苦 |
[18:29] | It’s violence and murder. | 暴力和谋杀 |
[18:30] | It’s a choice you can never take back. | 你无法收回的选择 |
[18:32] | It’s a choice you’ll regret forever. | 你会永远后悔的选择 |
[18:36] | Some people don’t regret it. | 有些人并不后悔 |
[18:46] | Well, all things considered, | 综合来说 |
[18:48] | I think we made good time. | 我们还是挺快的 |
[18:50] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:51] | Yeah? What’d you expect? | 还能怎么样啊 |
[18:52] | You face-planted onto it after that BASE jump. | 你低空跳伞一头撞在了上面 |
[18:55] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[18:57] | Missing out on some epic zero gravity flight photos. | 好些精彩的0重力飞翔照片看不到了 |
[19:01] | So I don’t remember my list including | 我不记得我的单子里有 |
[19:03] | “Start a B&B in upstate New York”” | “在纽约州北开一家小旅馆” |
[19:05] | I bought it a few months ago, with money my dad left me. | 我几个月前用爸爸留给我的钱买的 |
[19:09] | No one knows about it. | 没人知道 |
[19:10] | We can stash the bell here. | 我们可以把钟藏在这里 |
[19:12] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[19:13] | What made you buy a house in the middle of nowhere? | 你为什么在前不着村后不着店的地方买房 |
[19:16] | Is it a romantic getaway for us? | 是为了我们能浪漫度假吗 |
[19:20] | Hell of a gesture. | 好棒的礼物 |
[19:22] | Puts my blood necklace to shame. | 让我的血项链相形见绌了 |
[19:24] | I didn’t buy the house for you. | 我不是为你买的房子 |
[19:26] | Should I be worried? | 我需要担心吗 |
[19:28] | Probably not. | 或许不用 |
[19:32] | How about you prove it by giving me a tour | 你带我参观一下每间房 |
[19:34] | of every single room? | 证明一下吧 |
[19:36] | You are forgetting one very important thing. | 你忘记了一件重要的事 |
[19:48] | Enzo St. John, | 恩佐·圣约翰 |
[19:50] | I invite you in. | 我请你进来 |
[19:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:55] | There’s something I’ve been imagining. | 我一直在想象一件事 |
[20:05] | One day we’ll do that for real. | 有一天我们要真来一次 |
[20:09] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | And thank you for my bucket list day. | 谢谢你陪我玩遗愿清单日 |
[20:13] | – Was it enough? – It was perfect. | -足够了吗 -太完美了 |
[20:15] | Though the fact that there are endless ways | 人类会用无穷无尽的办法 |
[20:17] | humans will tempt death for their own amusement | 为了找乐子作死 |
[20:19] | – never ceases to amaze me. – ?Oh, don’t worry. | -永远让我觉得好玩 -别担心 |
[20:22] | You’ll be a stupid human soon. ? | 你很快就会成为愚蠢的人类了 |
[20:25] | If that’s what you still want. | 如果你还想的话 |
[20:26] | Yeah, of course it is. | 当然是了 |
[20:27] | – Do you not believe me? – I don’t know. | -你不信吗 -我不确定 |
[20:29] | Up until recently, your existence as a vampire | 直到最近 你作为吸血鬼的经历 |
[20:31] | never included anything good. | 几乎没什么好事 |
[20:33] | Maybe you need more time to live your vampire life to its fullest. | 或许你需要更多时间让你的吸血鬼生命更圆满 |
[20:36] | Nothing I could do as a vampire | 我作为吸血鬼做什么 |
[20:38] | would be better than being with you | 都比不过跟你在一起 |
[20:40] | as a human. | 作为人类 |
[20:41] | You do not have to do this for me. | 你不用为我这么做 |
[20:43] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[20:44] | But fate has led us here, | 但命运将我们带到了这里 |
[20:46] | and there’s nothing left to stop us. | 没什么能阻止我们了 |
[20:48] | Not a doubt remains in my mind. | 我脑海里毫无顾虑了 |
[20:51] | In fact, why not just get on with it? | 事实上 干嘛不赶紧做呢 |
[20:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:55] | I mean that as soon as we put that bloody bell | 意思是 等我们把钟安置在 |
[20:58] | into a suitable indoor hiding place, | 合适的室内藏匿地点 |
[20:59] | let’s you and me grab an empty syringe, | 你我就去找个空注射器 |
[21:02] | and head straight for Elena’s warehouse in Brooklyn. | 然后直奔埃琳娜布鲁克林的仓库 |
[21:05] | About that… | 关于那个 |
[21:21] | Plan “B” didn’t work. We need a plan “C”. | B计划不成功 我们需要C计划 |
[21:23] | What was wrong with plan “B”? | B计划怎么了 |
[21:24] | Well, apparently the devil can’t be killed. | 显然 魔鬼是杀不死的 |
[21:26] | At least not if you rip his heart out. | 至少掏心是不行的 |
[21:29] | Or set him on fire. | 点火也不行 |
[21:30] | I thought you said you weren’t gonna try anything stupid. | 你不是说你不会干蠢事吗 |
[21:32] | When did I ever promise that? | 我为什么时候那么说过 |
[21:34] | Listen, in my defense, | 听着 我要说一句 |
[21:35] | he did both of those things to himself. | 他可是自己对自己做了那两件事 |
[21:36] | Bastard’s tougher than he looks. | 那混蛋比看上去要结实 |
[21:38] | Guess after 4,000 years, he’s learned a trick or two. | 看来这四千年来 他学了不少技巧 |
[21:42] | He’s immortal. | 他是永生的 |
[21:43] | He cannot be killed. | 他杀不死 |
[21:45] | So… we just need to change the equation. | 那…我们就改变现状 |
[21:49] | How? | 怎么做 |
[21:52] | There’s one thing | 有样东西 |
[21:54] | that can turn immortals mortal. | 可以把永生者变成凡人 |
[22:02] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:04] | The cure is off the table. | 解药不能考虑 |
[22:05] | I’m not risking my future with Elena. | 我不能拿我跟埃琳娜的未来冒险 |
[22:07] | What is the bigger risk– | 哪个更加冒险 |
[22:08] | making the devil mortal so that we can kill him, | 把魔鬼变成凡人 让我们可以杀了他 |
[22:11] | or letting him stay immortal, | 还是让他维持永生之身 |
[22:13] | and just waiting for him to kill us? | 等着他来杀我们 |
[22:15] | Look, all we need to do is capture Cade… | 听着 我们只需要抓住卡德 |
[22:18] | You’re talking about the devil here. | 这可是魔鬼 |
[22:19] | We give him the cure, he becomes mortal. | 我们给他解药 让他变成凡人 |
[22:22] | Then someone else will take his blood. | 然后再找人喝了他的血 |
[22:23] | That’ll make him age 4,000 years | 他就会老四千年 |
[22:25] | and then shrivel into dust. | 变成一堆灰烬 |
[22:26] | You realize if you take the cure out of Elena’s body, | 你要知道 如果把解药从埃琳娜身体里拿出来 |
[22:29] | that little vial is our one and only dose. | 那一小瓶就成了我们唯一的解药 |
[22:31] | And we’re not even sure it’ll work on Cade. | 而我们尚不确定它对卡德会不会好用 |
[22:33] | This is our best chance to get Stefan back. | 这是我们挽救斯特凡的最佳机会 |
[22:36] | Isn’t that what you want? | 你难道不希望那样吗 |
[22:37] | No, it’s what you want. You know what I want? | 不 那是你想要的 知道我想要什么吗 |
[22:40] | I want to fix my brother, | 我想治好我弟弟 |
[22:41] | I want to get rid of the devil, | 我想摆脱魔鬼 |
[22:42] | and I want my future with Elena. | 我想跟埃琳娜共度未来 |
[22:44] | But I am not becoming human | 但我不能变成人类 |
[22:46] | while she sleeps for decades. | 看着她沉睡几十年 |
[22:47] | You won’t have to take the cure right away. | 你不用马上服下解药 |
[22:49] | Enzo will take it from Cade, | 恩佐可以喝卡德的 |
[22:50] | and years from now, | 多年之后 |
[22:51] | – you can take it from Enzo. – ?Enzo? | -你再服恩佐的 -恩佐 |
[22:54] | Enzo? What… | 恩佐 什么 |
[22:57] | Bonnie asked him. He said yes. | 邦妮问了他 他答应了 |
[22:59] | They were going to tell you. | 他们本想告诉你的 |
[23:00] | Before or after they stole it from me? | 是在他们偷我的之前还是之后 |
[23:02] | It doesn’t belong to you. | 那并不是你的 |
[23:04] | It is in Elena’s blood. | 那是埃琳娜的血 |
[23:06] | She would want to save all of us, | 她会希望救我们所有人 |
[23:07] | and you know it. | 你很清楚 |
[23:10] | Anyway, I’ve done the math. | 总之 我算过了 |
[23:12] | It can work. | 这能成功的 |
[23:14] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[23:16] | It’s not about being sure. | 不是确不确定 |
[23:18] | It’s about using what we’ve got. | 是要利用我们有的资源 |
[23:22] | Unless you have a plan “D”. | 除非你还有D计划 |
[23:25] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[23:30] | Bonnie’s not gonna like this. | 邦妮不会喜欢的 |
[23:38] | Just hear me out, okay? Cade as an immortal, | 听我说完 好吗 卡德是不死之身 |
[23:41] | disturbingly indestructible. | 根本不可摧毁 |
[23:43] | Cade as a mortal, total question mark. | 卡德作为凡人 就不好说了 |
[23:45] | Therefore, if we give Cade the cure, | 因此 如果我们把解药给卡德 |
[23:46] | thus turning him mortal, | 把他变成凡人 |
[23:48] | it might be the only shot that we have to get rid of him. | 或许能成为摆脱他的唯一机会 |
[23:50] | “Might be” isn’t very convincing. | “或许”可不怎么有说服力 |
[23:52] | If you have better ideas about how to defeat the devil, Bonnie, | 如果你有打败魔鬼的更好的办法 邦妮 |
[23:55] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[23:56] | I finally have Enzo, | 我终于能跟恩佐在一起了 |
[23:58] | minus all the insanity. | 没有那么多疯狂事了 |
[23:59] | We’re gonna start a life together. | 我们想一起开始生活 |
[24:01] | We need the cure to do that, | 我们需要解药才能做到 |
[24:02] | and we know it’ll work on him exactly as intended, | 而我们知道解药对他肯定好使 |
[24:04] | no question marks. | 不会有意外 |
[24:05] | Besides, what if you’re wrong? | 再说 你要是错了呢 |
[24:06] | Then I lose everything, too. | 那我也会失去一切 |
[24:08] | But there’s more at stake here | 但这里事关不止是 |
[24:09] | than just you or me or Enzo. | 你 我和恩佐 |
[24:11] | You understand what you’re asking me to do? | 你知道你在要求我做什么吧 |
[24:12] | Well, at least I’m asking. | 至少我提出了 |
[24:14] | You were just gonna give Enzo the cure without telling me. | 而你打算把解药直接给恩佐而不告诉我的 |
[24:18] | Sorry, I just wanted to put myself first, | 抱歉 我只是想自私 |
[24:20] | for once. | 一回 |
[24:22] | I just wanted to be happy. | 我只是想要幸福 |
[24:23] | You know what I want us to both be? Alive. | 你知道我希望我们怎么样吗 都活下来 |
[24:26] | But we’re all out of options. | 但我们没有别的选择了 |
[24:27] | There has to be a loophole. | 肯定有什么漏洞的 |
[24:29] | This is the loophole. | 这就是漏洞了 |
[24:31] | I hate it, too, Bonnie. | 我也讨厌这样 邦妮 |
[24:32] | I hate that this is all my fault, | 我讨厌这一切都怪我 |
[24:33] | but I got us into this mess, and I’m gonna get us out. | 但我害我们惹上这堆麻烦 我会帮大家走出来 |
[24:40] | You still with me, Bon? | 你同意吗 邦妮 |
[24:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:45] | Is that a “Yes, I’m with you. | 是”好 我同意 |
[24:47] | We’ll take down Cade together”? | 我们一起干掉卡德吧” |
[24:49] | I said yes, okay? | 我说好了 |
[24:51] | We’ll do it. | 我们会做的 |
[24:51] | We’ll rescue everyone but ourselves, again! | 我们会再一次救其他人 而不是我们自己 |
[25:07] | Find any secret messages? | 有什么密文吗 |
[25:09] | Kind of. | 算是有吧 |
[25:10] | There’s different styles of handwriting, | 这里面有不同的笔迹 |
[25:12] | which indicates some sort of back and forth between two people, | 看来是有两个人在互相交流 |
[25:15] | likely in secret. | 可能是秘密的 |
[25:17] | The messages are meaningless. | 但密文毫无意义 |
[25:18] | “Today was a cold day. The crops are bountiful.” | “今天很冷 作物丰产” |
[25:21] | It’s like there’s a code inside the code. | 就好像密码里还有密码 |
[25:24] | Well, if anyone can figure it out, | 如果有人能搞清楚 |
[25:26] | my money’s on you. | 我赌会是你 |
[25:30] | And, um, | 而且 |
[25:32] | in case you want to take me up on my prior offer. | 如果你想接受我之前的提议的话… |
[25:35] | This come with a special ingredient? | 这里面加料了吗 |
[25:39] | Lime juice hides the taste. | 青柠皮能掩藏那味道 |
[25:41] | It is an intriguing insurance plan. | 的确是个有趣的保险计划 |
[25:47] | You are surprisingly low-key | 你对超自然的存在 |
[25:50] | about the existence of the supernatural. | 难以置信地平静啊 |
[25:52] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[25:53] | I’m getting a degree in occult studies here. | 我在学神秘学研究啊 |
[25:55] | I live for this stuff. | 我为这些东西而活 |
[25:56] | Yeah, but how does one even pick that as a major? | 但怎么会有人选这个做专业啊 |
[26:01] | Kind of because of my family. | 是因为我的家庭 |
[26:08] | For generations, we thought we were cursed. | 几代人以来 我们以为自己受了诅咒 |
[26:10] | Bankruptcy, depression, health problems… | 破产 大萧条 健康问题 |
[26:14] | You name it, we dealt with it. | 什么糟心事我们都遇到过 |
[26:17] | My parents were the first to break the mold. | 我父母是第一对儿打破霉运的 |
[26:19] | Great marriage, successful careers, | 婚姻成功 事业成功 |
[26:20] | two good kids. | 有两个好孩子 |
[26:25] | And then my, um… | 然后 |
[26:28] | my dad and my little sister died in a house fire. | 我爸和我妹妹死于房屋失火 |
[26:31] | It was like we were cursed all over again. | 感觉我们又被诅咒了 |
[26:34] | God, I’m… so sorry. | 天呐 真抱歉 |
[26:38] | I hid at the library to cope. | 我只好躲在图书馆里面对 |
[26:40] | I just wanted to find some sort of proof that | 我只想找到证据证明 |
[26:42] | they were at peace. | 他们获得安宁了 |
[26:44] | And then one day I had the strangest dream. | 然后有一天 我做了个最奇怪的梦 |
[26:47] | I was playing baseball, | 我在打篮球 |
[26:48] | center field, like I did in high school. | 中场 就像高中时那样 |
[26:50] | My sister was in the stands. | 我妹妹在看台上 |
[26:52] | She was wearing this ugly Christmas sweater | 她穿了一件我以前常笑她的 |
[26:54] | I always teased her about. | 难看的圣诞毛衣 |
[26:57] | She smiled, and she waved at me. | 她笑了 冲我挥手 |
[27:01] | And I knew it was somehow okay. | 我就知道没事了 |
[27:07] | And then, of course, I wanted to know what it all meant. | 然后 我想知道那一切都是什么意思 |
[27:09] | You know, how was it possible I felt her spirit? | 我怎么可能感到她的鬼魂 |
[27:13] | What other supernatural or mystical forces | 这世上还有什么其他超自然 |
[27:15] | there were in the world. | 或神秘力量 |
[27:17] | Hence, occult studies. | 所以开始学神秘学 |
[27:20] | Have any advice on how to deal with the devil? | 有什么关于如何应对魔鬼的建议吗 |
[27:23] | Well, make sure he stays in hell would be a good place to start. | 确保让他留在地狱是个好起点 |
[27:30] | Stay where you are! | 别动 |
[27:35] | He was stealing from his employees. | 他偷了他员工的钱 |
[27:37] | The other one was a philanderer. | 另一个是个玩弄女人的男人 |
[27:39] | Arcadius. | 阿卡狄奥斯 |
[27:40] | Nobody else has to die. | 不用再死人了 |
[27:42] | I beg to differ. | 我不这么看 |
[27:44] | Here’s another thief. | 又一个小偷 |
[27:59] | Stop! | 够了 |
[28:02] | Those of you who feel yourselves to be good people, | 那些自认为是好人 |
[28:05] | free of evildoing, | 没做过恶的 |
[28:07] | you may be excused. | 你们可以走了 |
[28:09] | Everyone come with me. | 大家跟我走 |
[28:23] | Where’s my reluctant envoy? | 我不情愿的使者呢 |
[28:30] | You said I had until sundown… | 你说给我到日落的 |
[28:33] | micromanager. | 不用盯得这么紧吧 |
[28:34] | You should be thanking me. | 你该感谢我 |
[28:36] | I’m doing your work for you. | 我在替你工作呢 |
[28:38] | I assumed your choice was the hundred. | 你是选了100人吧 |
[28:40] | Unless I’m wrong. | 除非我错了 |
[28:42] | You can end this here and now | 你可以在这儿结束一切 |
[28:43] | with one particular soul. | 只需要杀一个特定的人就行 |
[28:47] | Why do you want me dead? | 你为什么要我死 |
[28:49] | Have I offended you somehow? | 我冒犯你了吗 |
[28:51] | No, but you’re important because you’re Stefan’s girl. | 没有 但你是斯特凡的女人 所以你重要 |
[28:55] | Your brother understood the choice right away. | 你弟弟立刻就明白了这选择 |
[28:57] | It’s not up to Stefan. | 这不由得斯特凡选择 |
[28:58] | Your choice was not. | 你的选择他不能决定 |
[29:00] | His choice was. | 他的选择他可以决定 |
[29:03] | What do you mean, “his” choice? | 什么意思 “他的”选择 |
[29:04] | The task I gave both of you | 我给你们俩的任务是 |
[29:06] | was kill 100 people, | 杀100个人 |
[29:08] | or kill your brother’s girl. | 或者杀你兄弟的女人 |
[29:10] | Stefan chose option “B,” | 斯特凡选了B |
[29:11] | which is to kill your girl. | 杀你的女人 |
[29:14] | – Stefan would never hurt Elena. – You underestimate him. | -斯特凡绝不会伤害埃琳娜 -你低估他了 |
[29:18] | Stefan headed to New York without blinking an eye. | 斯特凡毫不犹豫地赶去了纽约 |
[29:21] | He jumped at the chance to murder Elena. | 他立刻抓住了杀埃琳娜的机会 |
[29:29] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[29:32] | fine. | 好 |
[29:38] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:51] | – Happy? – Yes, | -高兴了吗 -是的 |
[29:53] | and no. | 也不 |
[29:56] | She doesn’t count. | 她不算 |
[29:57] | She was essentially a good woman, | 她总体上是个好女人 |
[29:58] | and her soul is of no use to me. | 她的灵魂对我没用处 |
[30:00] | But I quite enjoyed watching you work. | 但我很喜欢看你工作 |
[30:02] | I gave you three worthy kills. | 我算你有效地杀了三个 |
[30:04] | You still have 97 to go. | 你还欠97个 |
[30:07] | And then you send Stefan home? | 然后你就让斯特凡回家吗 |
[30:09] | You misunderstand me. | 你误会了 |
[30:11] | Your quota is separate from your brother’s task. | 你的工作量跟你弟弟的任务无关 |
[30:13] | You made your choice, he made his. | 你做出了你的选择 他做出了他的 |
[30:16] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[30:20] | No, no, no. I’ll do anything you want– | 不不 我愿做任何事 |
[30:22] | – you stop him! – The time for bargains is over. | -你阻止他 -谈条件的时间已经过去 |
[30:27] | Now get back to work. | 继续工作吧 |
[30:38] | – Wait, I’m coming with you. – Sorry, Blondie. | -等等 我跟你一起来 -抱歉 金发妹 |
[30:40] | You’ll only slow me down if I have to hurt him. | 如果我不得不伤害他 你只会拖累我 |
[30:57] | You know, it is so refreshing to know | 这感觉真新鲜 |
[30:59] | that whatever you say will not bother me. | 不管你说什么我都不会在意 |
[31:01] | Then why even answer my call? | 那为什么要接我的电话 |
[31:03] | Same reason people channel surf when they’re bored. | 就跟人们调台的原因一样 |
[31:05] | Just passing time while my new friend fills out the paperwork. | 等我新朋友办手续时打发时间 |
[31:08] | Wait, you’re doing paperwork? | 等等 你在办手续 |
[31:10] | Yep. | 对 |
[31:11] | She had everything messengered over | 她让县书记官办公室 |
[31:12] | from the county clerk’s office, | 把文件都送了过来 |
[31:13] | and I will be on my way as soon | 等她在最后一个地方 |
[31:15] | as she signs on the last dotted line. | 签好名字 我就能出发了 |
[31:17] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:19] | You have to notarize that page. | 公证这一页 |
[31:20] | Where’s your stamp? | 你的戳呢 |
[31:28] | So, Elena’s here? | 埃琳娜在这里 |
[31:31] | She’s the reason you bought this house. | 她是你买下这房子的原因 |
[31:34] | I had her moved | 你和达蒙失踪后 |
[31:35] | from the Brooklyn warehouse | 我把她从布鲁克林的仓库 |
[31:36] | after you and Damon went missing… | 搬了出来 |
[31:38] | for her safety. | 以保护她 |
[31:40] | Heard your chat with Damon. | 我听到你和达蒙的谈话了 |
[31:43] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[31:45] | It’s not the time to be selfish. | 现在不该自私 |
[31:47] | Defeating Cade is more important. | 打扮卡德是更重要 |
[31:52] | We’re so close to everything we wanted. | 我们离我们想要的一切如此接近 |
[31:55] | It’s right here… | 就在这里 |
[31:59] | …and we can’t have it. | 但我们不能拥有 |
[32:05] | Come here, luv. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[32:15] | I never get to have my chance. | 我就是从没有我的机会 |
[32:18] | Always give it up. | 总是放弃 |
[32:20] | Always do the right thing… | 总是为其他人 |
[32:23] | for everyone else. | 做正确的事 |
[32:25] | Do you want to keep the cure? | 你想留下解药吗 |
[32:27] | No. No, I want to help. | 不 我想帮忙 |
[32:31] | I want to use it on Cade. | 我想拿它对付卡德 |
[32:34] | It just sucks. | 就是这感觉好糟 |
[32:35] | Your selflessness is part of what makes you you. | 你的无私是你的一部分 |
[32:39] | And I will be by your side no matter what happens. | 无论如何 我都会陪伴你 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry I built up this whole future | 真抱歉我堆砌了一个 |
[32:44] | that we might not get to see. | 我们未必能得到的未来 |
[32:46] | Bonnie… I’ll still be in love with you | 邦妮 就算我还是吸血鬼 |
[32:49] | even if I stay a vampire. | 我也会爱你的 |
[32:52] | We can still have our future. | 我们还是可以拥有未来 |
[32:54] | We can live right here in this house. | 我们可以住在这栋房子里 |
[32:57] | We can cook dinner every night in the kitchen. | 我们可以每晚在厨房里做饭 |
[33:00] | Dance by the fire. | 在火边跳舞 |
[33:01] | I’ll play the guitar. | 我弹吉他 |
[33:07] | And I’ll watch you grow old and gray. | 我会看着你变老 |
[33:10] | And you’ll be as beautiful then… | 你那时还会依然 |
[33:14] | …as you are now. | 如此刻一般美丽 |
[33:17] | I don’t need the cure to be happy. | 我不需要解药也能快乐 |
[33:21] | I only need you. | 我只需要你 |
[33:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:31] | You are about to become a proud owner | 你就要成为邦妮·贝内特 |
[33:33] | of Bonnie Bennett’s safe house. | 安全屋的骄傲屋主了 |
[33:42] | Now, let’s go try and save the world. | 我们去拯救世界吧 |
[33:52] | Enzo! | 恩佐 |
[33:58] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:59] | Will you do me a favor and invite me in? | 可以帮个忙 邀请我进去吗 |
[34:12] | I just sent the last guy home… | 我刚把最后一个人送回家了 |
[34:15] | after compelling him to forget today’s not-so-happy hour. | 让他忘记了今天不怎么开心的酒水半价时光 |
[34:18] | Great. Now we can all pretend like this day never happened… | 太好了 现在我们可以一起假装今天没发生过 |
[34:22] | except for the people who are dead. | 除了那些死掉的人 |
[34:25] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:27] | I have had a crappy couple of days. | 我这几天过得很糟 |
[34:30] | I don’t need you shoving your judgment in my face. | 我不需要你时刻这么指戳我 |
[34:32] | I’m just being honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[34:35] | Okay? I’m hanging on by a thread. | 我也在勉强支撑 |
[34:36] | This whole town’s hanging on by a thread. | 整个小镇都是 |
[34:38] | This isn’t the town we grew up in anymore. | 这已经不是我们小时候的那个小镇了 |
[34:40] | It’s exactly the same as it was back then. | 这和那时一模一样 |
[34:43] | We just didn’t know any better because we were kids, | 我们只是什么都不知道 因为我们还小 |
[34:47] | playing games and burying old photos. | 我们玩游戏 埋老照片 |
[34:50] | Adults hid the darkness from us, Matt. | 大人替我们藏起了黑暗 马特 |
[34:55] | We’re the adults now. | 我们现在是大人了 |
[34:57] | And you’re part of the darkness. | 你是那黑暗的一部分 |
[34:59] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[35:00] | Yeah, well, tell that to the corpses | 跟你刚让大家忘记的 |
[35:01] | you just compelled everyone to forget. | 尸体说去吧 |
[35:14] | That’s not spiked with blood, is it? | 里面没掺血吧 |
[35:16] | No, no. | 没有 |
[35:18] | I’m not about that life, | 今天见到了那样的场面 |
[35:19] | not after what I saw today. | 我不想要那样的生活了 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry you got dragged into this. | 很抱歉你被卷了进来 |
[35:22] | No, don’t be. I chose to be here. | 不必 是我的选择 |
[35:31] | Weird. | 好奇怪 |
[35:32] | This last message is in a completely different language. | 最后这段讯息是用另一种语言写的 |
[35:34] | What’s it say? | 怎么说的 |
[35:36] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[35:37] | It’s kind of like Latin, | 有点像拉丁文 |
[35:39] | also kind of Gothic… maybe some old Prussian. | 又有哥特风 可能是古普鲁士语 |
[35:44] | You know what? I have to check this, | 我得查查看 |
[35:45] | and get some stuff from the library. | 并去图书馆找点东西 |
[35:48] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[35:49] | I was geeking out with the historical society today, | 我今天去历史协会那里转了 |
[35:51] | and, uh, they found another Maxwell heirloom in the capsule. | 他们在时间囊里又找到个麦克斯韦尔传家宝 |
[35:55] | You should have it. | 给你吧 |
[36:01] | I’ll text you when I get back to the Armory. | 我回军械库后给你发短信 |
[36:04] | You’re going back to work? Do you ever sleep? | 你还继续工作 你不睡觉吗 |
[36:06] | I’ll sleep when I’m dead, | 等我死了再睡吧 |
[36:08] | which will eventually happen because I’m human. | 我最终会死的 因为我是个人类 |
[36:12] | I intend to stay that way if I can help it. | 只要可以 我要继续做个人类 |
[36:23] | Now, unless you’re in a hovercraft, | 除非你开气垫车 |
[36:25] | you’re not gonna catch me in time. | 你别想及时找到我了 |
[36:26] | Donovan called in some favors. | 多诺万找了人 |
[36:27] | NYPD’s headed to the warehouse right now. | 纽约警局正往仓库赶呢 |
[36:29] | Well, I’m not on my way to Brooklyn. | 我并不是去布鲁克林 |
[36:31] | Elena is in upstate New York. | 埃琳娜在纽约州北 |
[36:34] | What… | 什么 |
[36:35] | how is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[36:37] | That’s where Bonnie hid her. | 邦妮把她藏在了那里 |
[36:38] | Where Bonnie hid her? | 邦妮把她藏在了那里 |
[36:40] | How would you even know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:41] | Damon, we work for a psychic. Did you forget? | 达蒙 你忘记我们为通灵者工作了吗 |
[36:43] | Cade told me he met Bonnie this morning at a coffee shop | 卡德告诉我他今早在一家咖啡店遇到了邦妮 |
[36:46] | and read her mind. | 读了她的心 |
[36:47] | That’s where he saw the address of the safe house. | 所以看到了安全屋的地址 |
[36:49] | It wasn’t too difficult to track down her realtor. | 找到她的地产经纪人并不难 |
[36:51] | Although, that title deed paperwork did take forever. | 但是 办理地契手续真的好慢 |
[36:56] | Come inside. | 进来 |
[36:58] | I invite you in. | 我请你进来 |
[37:02] | It’s no use, luv. | 不行 亲爱的 |
[37:04] | Look, we need to get the cure and go. | 我们得拿上解药赶紧走 |
[37:06] | Can you manage? | 你能行吗 |
[37:07] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[37:14] | Stefan… listen to me. | 斯特凡 听我说 |
[37:16] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[37:16] | You’re gonna appeal to my humanity | 你要呼唤我的人性 |
[37:18] | and my brotherly bond. | 和我们兄弟亲情 |
[37:20] | “Think about Elena.” Blah, blah, blah. | “想想埃琳娜” 什么的 |
[37:22] | You don’t have to think about anything, | 你什么都不用想 |
[37:24] | just turn around. | 调头 |
[37:25] | I’ll meet you wherever you want. | 你想在哪跟我见面都行 |
[37:26] | Yeah? And then what? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[37:28] | Then, whatever anger you’re working through, man, | 不管你是想怎么样 |
[37:31] | you can just take it out on me. | 那我撒气就行 |
[37:32] | I am taking it out on you. | 我是在拿你撒气 |
[37:34] | I’m on my way to murder Elena. | 我正要去杀了埃琳娜 |
[37:35] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[37:36] | In fact, Waze says | 事实上 导航说 |
[37:37] | I’ll be there in five minutes. | 我五分钟就能到 |
[37:58] | You don’t have to do this for Cade. | 你不用为卡德这么做 |
[38:00] | I’m not doing this for Cade. | 我不是为了卡德 |
[38:01] | I’m doing this for me. | 我是为了我自己 |
[38:02] | What?! | 什么 |
[38:03] | When Cade first suggested this idea, I was like, | 卡德最初提议时 我想 |
[38:05] | “God, why didn’t I think of that?” | “天呐 我怎么就没想到” |
[38:07] | Oh, I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[38:08] | Because I’ve been too busy taking care of my brother. | 因为我一直忙着照顾我哥哥 |
[38:10] | You don’t have to take care of me… ever again. | 你不用再照顾我了 |
[38:13] | I got this. I’m good. | 我可以的 我好了 |
[38:16] | I’ll take care of both of us, Stefan. | 我可以照顾我们俩 斯特凡 |
[38:18] | No, you won’t, Damon. You’re not capable of it, | 不 你不会的 达蒙 你做不到 |
[38:20] | but you’ll keep trying to interfere with everything | 但只要我们还因为她而相连 |
[38:22] | as long as we’re connected through her. | 你就会继续打乱一切 |
[38:24] | That is why I want Elena gone. | 所以 我要摆脱埃琳娜 |
[38:27] | I swear to God, Stefan, if you hurt her… | 我发誓 你敢伤害她 |
[38:30] | you are dead to me. | 我就跟你一刀两断 |
[38:31] | That’s exactly my point. | 我就是这意思 |
[38:33] | I want to cause her death so you can blame me for it… | 我就是想害死她 让你怪我 |
[38:36] | because then you will finally stop trying to save me… | 那样 你就终于不会再想救我了 |
[38:40] | and I will be free of you forever. | 我就能永远摆脱你了 |
[38:42] | This is not the answer, man. | 这不是解决办法 |
[38:44] | Leave Elena out of this. | 别把埃琳娜扯进来 |
[38:45] | I am begging you, Stefan. | 我求你了 斯特凡 |
[38:47] | Listen to yourself. You are pathetic. | 听听你自己 你多可悲 |
[38:50] | She’s the root of all your problems, and therefore, mine. | 她是你的 因此 也是我的一切问题根源 |
[38:52] | I mean, she’s still coming between us, | 她依然是我们之间的问题 |
[38:54] | which is insane if you really think about it | 仔细想想 这太疯狂了 |
[38:56] | because, to be honest with you, in the grand scheme of things, | 因为 老实说 从大局来讲 |
[38:58] | she’s really not that special. | 她也没那么特别 |
[39:00] | She’s just a stupid girl. | 她就是个蠢姑娘 |
[39:04] | She’s a stupid human girl who will be so easy to kill. | 愚蠢的人类女孩 很容易杀死 |
[39:08] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[39:08] | She’s already in her coffin, | 她已经在棺材里了 |
[39:10] | prepped and ready to go. | 准备好去死了 |
[39:11] | I’m thinking something symbolic. | 我想采用象征性的手法 |
[39:12] | Maybe find a bathtub to drown her in. | 找个浴缸淹死她 |
[39:15] | Full circle kind of thing. | 轮回什么的 |
[39:17] | You can’t do that. You won’t. | 你不能那么做 你不会的 |
[39:20] | Oh, yes, I can and I will… | 是啊 我可以 我会的 |
[39:23] | and I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[39:25] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[39:26] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[39:39] | You all right in there? | 你还好吧 |
[39:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:41] | It just feels so weird to be doing this to her. | 就是这么做感觉好怪 |
[39:44] | I’m not exactly an expert at drawing blood. | 我不是抽血的专家 |
[39:46] | Nonsense. | 谁说的 |
[39:48] | I’m sure you’re brilliant at it. | 你肯定很厉害 |
[39:49] | How much blood should I take? | 我该抽多少 |
[39:51] | Does the cure have a minimum dosage? | 解药还有最低剂量一说吗 |
[40:05] | Do you think this is enough? | 你觉得这够了吗 |
[40:10] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[40:31] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[40:36] | Let go of me. | 放了我 |
[40:36] | What do you care what happens to Elena, huh? | 你管埃琳娜怎么样呢 |
[40:40] | In a minute, you’re gonna be dead, anyway. | 再过一分钟 你就会死了 |
[40:45] | And you’re gonna be human. | 而你会变成人 |
[41:17] | Enzo! | 恩佐 |