时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You just killed your whole family? | 你杀害了所有的家人 |
[00:04] | Who names a kid Malachai? | 谁会给孩子起名叫玛拉基啊 |
[00:05] | It’s like they expected me to be evil. | 就好像他们就指望我会变坏 |
[00:07] | I linked Elena’s life to yours, | 我把埃琳娜的生命跟你的联在了一起 |
[00:09] | The rule is as long as you’re alive, | 规则就是 如果你活着 |
[00:11] | Elena will remain asleep. | 埃琳娜就会做睡美人 |
[00:15] | You’re gonna be human. | 你会变成人 |
[00:18] | Enzo! | 恩佐 |
[00:22] | Surely you’ve heard of the legend of Arcadius. | 你肯定听过阿卡狄奥斯的传说吧 |
[00:25] | You know him by another name: the devil. | 你知道他的另一个名字 魔鬼 |
[00:28] | Cade, how are you here? | 卡德 你怎么来了 |
[00:30] | The bell rang 11 times. | 钟敲了11次 |
[00:33] | Enough for me to pay a visit. | 足以让我来看看了 |
[00:34] | I just came home to change before I go to Bonnie’s. | 我就是回来换衣服 然后去邦妮家 |
[00:36] | I spent the last hour trying to… | 我这一小时 |
[00:37] | figure out what I was gonna say to her. | 一直在想该跟她说什么 |
[00:39] | If I can’t figure out a way to forgive myself, | 如果我无法原谅自己 |
[00:41] | I can’t expect her to. | 她更不会了 |
[00:42] | Bonnie’s a much better person than you or me. | 邦妮比你我强多了 |
[00:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:51] | A relic of Cade’s creation | 卡德的遗物 |
[00:52] | that is the means to destroy him? | 还是摧毁他的办法 |
[00:54] | Now, that has a certain poetry to it. | 多么诗意啊 |
[00:56] | I say we make a plan to kill the devil. | 我们制定计划去杀魔鬼 |
[00:58] | Yeah, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[01:00] | But what if I told you I had a better idea? | 但如果我说我有更好的办法呢 |
[01:10] | Dad, get up! | 爸爸 起来 |
[01:12] | Come on, Dad, do something, please. | 拜托 爸爸 做点什么 求你 |
[01:15] | Nine. This thing’s heating up. | 九 这玩意越来越热了 |
[01:18] | Ten. | 十 |
[01:19] | Dad, come on! | 爸爸 快 |
[01:20] | 11. | 十一 |
[01:34] | – Where am I? – Mystic Falls. | -我在哪 -神秘瀑布镇 |
[01:36] | The Grill. | 神秘酒吧 |
[01:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:43] | Is it too late to order food? | 现在点餐会太晚吗 |
[01:45] | Beer, burger. Two burgers. No. | 啤酒 汉堡 两个 不 |
[01:47] | No. Two beers, three burgers. Are the fries here good? | 不 两瓶啤酒 三个汉堡 薯条好吃吗 |
[01:50] | I remember them being a little soggy. | 我记得是有点潮 |
[01:51] | Oh, and a hot dog! A hot dog. | 还有热狗 热狗 |
[01:53] | Is that… is that crazy? | 这疯狂吗 |
[01:54] | Whatever. I’ll do it. Dog me. | 不管了 给我来条狗 |
[01:56] | It’s my special day, I am here, | 今天是我特别的日子 我在这儿 |
[01:58] | and here is not hell, and that means that I am alive, | 这里不是地狱 就是说 我活了 |
[02:01] | so… thank you. | 所以…谢谢 |
[02:03] | Yeah. Good. | 嗯 很好 |
[02:17] | It doesn’t taste like anything. | 没味儿 |
[02:26] | Why… can’t I taste anything? | 我…为什么尝不出味道 |
[02:30] | Come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[02:34] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:35] | Come on. Okay. | 拜托 好吧 |
[02:47] | I can’t feel anything. | 我没有感觉 |
[02:49] | I’m not here. I’m not alive. | 我不在这儿 我还没活 |
[02:52] | Okay, here’s that beer. | 好吧 啤酒来了 |
[03:02] | Motus. | [咒语] |
[03:08] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:11] | at least I felt that. | 至少这个有感觉 |
[03:16] | Is that weird or what? | 多奇怪啊 |
[03:17] | I mean, I can still touch stuff. | 我还能碰触东西 |
[03:19] | I’m not a ghost. | 我不是鬼魂 |
[03:20] | More like a psychic imprint. | 更像是灵力痕迹 |
[03:22] | Stuck between dimensions thanks to hell’s bell. | 困在两个次元之间 多亏了地狱钟 |
[03:26] | One foot on Earth, the other in Cade’s nightmare world of hurt. | 一脚迈入人间 另一脚还在卡德的痛苦噩梦里 |
[03:29] | On the run, off the grid. | 在逃 藏匿 |
[03:31] | A renegade relying only on his wits. | 只能依赖自己聪明才智的叛逃者 |
[03:36] | A renegade. That’s funny. | 叛逃者 滑稽 |
[03:38] | I can still do magic if I siphon myself, | 我如果吸自己 还能施魔法 |
[03:40] | but even then, it takes concentration. | 但那也是需要专注的 |
[03:42] | It’s like having cell reception on Mars. | 就像火星上的手机信号 |
[03:47] | – You murdered my wife. – Fiancée. | -你杀了我妻子 -是未婚妻 |
[03:50] | It was mid-ceremony as I remember. | 我记得仪式还没举行完呢 |
[03:53] | But, yes, yes, yes, huge… | 但是 是啊 |
[03:56] | huge mistake. | 大错误 |
[03:57] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[03:59] | I do. | 真的 |
[04:02] | Motus. | [咒语] |
[04:05] | – Okay. – Are you having a hard time concentrating? | -好吧 -注意力无法集中吗 |
[04:08] | No. | 不是 |
[04:09] | Ric, hey. | 里克 |
[04:10] | I have some questions. | 我有些问题 |
[04:16] | Starting with… | 首先 |
[04:17] | how the hell are you here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[04:19] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不如你来说说 |
[04:21] | You guys rang some giant bell, | 是你们敲响了一口大钟 |
[04:23] | and suddenly, I could see Mystic Falls, so I went for it. | 突然间我看到了神秘瀑布镇 我就冲了一把 |
[04:26] | And here I am… sort of. | 然后我就…算是来了 |
[04:28] | – Please don’t tell Cade. – You were in hell? | -别告诉卡德 -你去了地狱 |
[04:31] | Yeah, you killed me. I think I’m on the wait list for heaven, | 是啊 你杀了我 我可能在天堂的候补名单上 |
[04:34] | but they’re not returning my calls. | 但他们不回我电话 |
[04:35] | You said you had a better idea than killing Cade with this dagger. | 你说你有比用这只匕首杀卡德更好的主意 |
[04:39] | Find a way to get me out of hell, all the way, | 想办法让我完全脱离地狱 |
[04:42] | and then I’ll help you kill Cade. | 我就帮你们杀卡德 |
[04:43] | I think we can manage without you. | 我们没有你应该也能做到 |
[04:45] | What if I brought back Elena? | 如果我复活埃琳娜呢 |
[04:48] | Let’s hear him out, Ric. | 听他说完 里克 |
[04:53] | The kid’s a sociopath. | 他是个变态 |
[04:54] | – You’re gonna get us all killed. – Not necessarily. | -你会害死我们所有人的 -未必 |
[04:56] | Then have at it, Damon, and while you’re trying to outsmart the devil, | 那随你吧 达蒙 你尝试智取魔鬼时 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna barricade myself in here with my two girls, | 我要把自己和我两个女儿锁在屋里 |
[05:01] | who, in case you forgot, | 如果你忘了 |
[05:02] | Kai tried to murder while they were still in utero. | 她们还是胎儿时 他就像杀她们了 |
[05:04] | I haven’t forgotten, Ric. | 我没有忘记 里克 |
[05:06] | Look, when I get out of him what I want, | 等我从他那里得到我想要的 |
[05:07] | I will send him back to hell | 我就送他回地狱 |
[05:09] | in pieces, I promise you. | 而且把他大卸八块 我保证 |
[05:12] | Well, whatever you’re gonna do, just do it far away from here. | 不管你想做什么 都离这里远远的 |
[05:15] | How about a little faith, huh? | 相信我一下吧 |
[05:18] | Why don’t you save that question | 这话留给 |
[05:20] | for somebody who’s never killed you? | 没杀过你的人吧 |
[05:28] | Hey, it’s Bonnie. Leave a message. | 我是邦妮 请留言 |
[05:31] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[05:34] | Just calling to say… | 就是打来说 |
[05:38] | good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:40] | I know Stefan was gonna pay you a visit last night, | 我知道斯特凡昨晚本想去见你 |
[05:43] | and judging by the fact he never came home, | 而他一直没回来 |
[05:45] | it means it either went really well, or… | 所以要么是谈得很好 要么 |
[05:48] | really… not. | 就是谈得很不好 |
[05:51] | I’d love to hear your voice, | 我想听听你的声音 |
[05:53] | but if you’re not ready to talk, I get it. | 但如果你还不想谈 我理解的 |
[05:57] | Whatever you need. | 不管你需要什么 |
[05:58] | If you need time, space, | 如果你需要时间 空间 |
[06:00] | gallons of red wine. | 或是好多的酒 |
[06:05] | I’m here for you. | 我都会陪你 |
[06:07] | With or without Stefan. | 不论斯特凡在不在 |
[06:24] | What can I do for you, Sheriff? | 我能为你做什么 警长 |
[06:25] | – I need your help. – Really? | -我需要你帮忙 -是吗 |
[06:28] | Even though I’m part of the darkness | 虽然我是毁掉神秘瀑布镇的 |
[06:30] | that’s ruining Mystic Falls? | 黑暗的一部分 |
[06:32] | I’m sorry I hurt your feelings, okay? | 很抱歉我伤了你的感情 好吗 |
[06:34] | We have bigger problems right now. | 我们现在有更大的问题 |
[06:36] | I got three calls this morning | 我今早接到三通电话 |
[06:37] | from Mystic Falls residents | 都是来自神秘瀑布镇居民 |
[06:38] | wanting to report old crimes– | 想举报以前的案子 |
[06:40] | disappearances, cold cases– all involving Stefan. | 失踪 悬案 都与斯特凡有关 |
[06:43] | One of them even wondered if he was a vampire. | 其中一个甚至怀疑他是不是吸血鬼 |
[06:46] | – What? – I’ve been bringing them into the station | -什么 -我把他们都找去了警局 |
[06:47] | and keeping them in separate rooms, | 并且安排在不同的房间里 |
[06:48] | trying to keep everyone quiet for now. | 想努力控制这事 |
[06:50] | – How could they know those things? – I don’t know. | -他们怎么可能知道这些事 -我不知道 |
[06:52] | They said these memories came back a couple days ago. | 他们说这些记忆是几天前恢复的 |
[06:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:57] | When Stefan turned human, | 斯特凡变回人类时 |
[07:00] | everybody he ever compelled started to remember. | 他控制过的人都开始记起来了 |
[07:18] | Hello! | 喂 |
[07:22] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[07:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[07:38] | Dorian? | 多里安 |
[07:40] | Dorian Williams. | 多里安·威廉姆斯 |
[07:42] | You’re gonna call me by my full name. | 你要叫我的全名 |
[07:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:47] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[07:52] | Come on. | 走 |
[08:00] | Okay, Dorian Williams. | 好吧 多里安·威廉姆斯 |
[08:03] | You work with Ric. I barely know you. | 你跟里克工作 我都不怎么认识你 |
[08:05] | So why you pointing a gun at me? | 你为什么拿枪指着我 |
[08:07] | ‘Cause yesterday I woke up, | 因为昨天我醒来 |
[08:09] | and started to remember. | 开始记起来了 |
[08:11] | Remember what? | 记起来什么 |
[08:12] | The first time we meet. | 我们初遇的情景 |
[08:15] | It was at the Armory a few months ago. | 那是几个月前在军械库 |
[08:18] | Like you said, we barely know each other, | 就像你说的 我们几乎不认识 |
[08:19] | so it’s probably news to you that I lost my father | 所以你大概不知道我七年前 |
[08:22] | and my sister in a house fire seven years ago. | 因房屋失火 失去了父亲和妹妹 |
[08:27] | Never came up. | 没说起过 |
[08:29] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -抱歉 -不必 |
[08:30] | Because that’s not what really happened. | 因为事实并不是那样的 |
[08:32] | That’s the story, the lie, | 那是个说法 谎言 |
[08:34] | that started to unravel over these last few days when I remembered… | 这几天来它渐渐崩塌 因为我记了起来 |
[08:38] | that you were there. | 你当时在场 |
[08:41] | What are you accusing me of? | 你是想指责我什么 |
[08:43] | My family lived in Knoxville. | 我家人住在诺克斯维尔 |
[08:45] | I was out at a high school pep rally. | 我当时去参加高中动员大会了 |
[08:47] | When I came home, | 我回到家时 |
[08:49] | the door was ripped off the hinges, | 门被扯了下来 |
[08:51] | and you were there. | 你就在那里 |
[08:54] | Soaked in blood. | 浑身是血 |
[08:56] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[08:58] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[09:01] | Their heads. | 他们的头 |
[09:04] | You walked right up to me and you looked me in the eye. | 你走到我面前 看着我的眼睛 |
[09:08] | I could smell their blood on your breath | 我能闻到你口气里他们的血腥味儿 |
[09:11] | when you told me to forget ‘d ever met. | 你叫我忘记我们见过面 |
[09:14] | To move on with my life. | 让我继续我的生活 |
[09:18] | Next thing I know, I’m in the back of a squad car | 紧接着 我就坐在一辆警车后座 |
[09:20] | doing just that; | 照你说的做 |
[09:22] | watching my home burn to the ground. | 看着我的家 烧成灰 |
[09:30] | I was travelling through Tennessee | 我当时在穿过田纳西州 |
[09:33] | with someone named Klaus Mikaelson. | 跟一个叫克劳斯·迈克尔森的人一起 |
[09:36] | I had to do things to prove myself to him. | 我为了向他证明自己 不得不做一些事 |
[09:38] | Things that I tried to forget. | 一些我想忘记的事 |
[09:40] | You murdered the people I love, and… | 你杀了我爱的人 |
[09:42] | you don’t even remember them? | 你甚至不记得他们了 |
[09:53] | Their names were Robert and Tina Williams. | 他们叫罗伯特和蒂娜·威廉姆斯 |
[09:57] | I never forget my victim’s names. | 我从不忘记我的受害人的人的名字 |
[10:00] | But you didn’t bother to remember mine. | 但你没记住我的名字 |
[10:02] | So, what, if you don’t murder a person, | 怎么 你没杀的人 |
[10:04] | technically, they’re not your victim? | 严格讲 就不算受你所害了吗 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:11] | Sorry’s not gonna cut it. | 对不起没用 |
[10:19] | Start digging. | 开始挖 |
[10:33] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[10:37] | Enzo, please hear me. | 恩佐 听到我吧 |
[10:42] | I don’t have access to magic, | 我无法使用魔法 |
[10:43] | so you got to meet me halfway. | 你也得出点力 |
[10:46] | Please. | 求你 |
[10:48] | A sign. | 给我个启示 |
[10:52] | Anything. | 什么都好 |
[11:04] | What do you need? | 你有什么事 |
[11:05] | Just calling to make sure you’re okay. | 就是问问你好不好 |
[11:08] | I’m not. | 我不好 |
[11:09] | But you left me nine messages this morning, | 但你今早给我留了九通留言 |
[11:10] | – so you obviously want something. – No. | -你显然是有所求 -不 |
[11:12] | I don’t want anything. I’m just… | 我没有什么所求 我就是 |
[11:14] | I’m here for you. | 我会陪伴你的 |
[11:16] | Unrelated, | 说件不相关的事 |
[11:18] | have you made any progress getting Enzo out of hell? | 你把恩佐救出地狱的事有进展了吗 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[11:22] | I’m just saying, Cade got out. | 我就是说 卡德出来了 |
[11:24] | Why shouldn’t Enzo? | 恩佐怎么就不行 |
[11:25] | Cade used the Maxwell bell. | 卡德用了麦克斯韦尔的钟 |
[11:27] | Which is kind of a nonstarter now, | 这个不能再干了 |
[11:29] | unless you want to risk nuking Mystic Falls again. | 除非你想再冒险毁灭神秘瀑布镇 |
[11:31] | I’m not a practicing witch anymore. | 我已经不是会法术的女巫了 |
[11:33] | But you’re also not a quitter, Bonnie. | 但你也不会轻言放弃 邦妮 |
[11:36] | – You know what? – Stop it. | -知道吗 -别闹 |
[11:36] | Why don’t you call me back when you’re not… | 要不你还是回头再打给我 等你… |
[11:38] | N-n-n-no. Wait, wait, wait. | 别别别 等等 |
[11:39] | Don’t hang up. Bonnie, I’m sorry. | 别挂 邦妮 对不起 |
[11:40] | I didn’t mean to be rude. I just, um… | 我无意冒犯你 我就是… |
[11:42] | I was just hoping you had a solve for Enzo, | 我就是希望你可能有帮恩佐的办法 |
[11:44] | because I might need a solution for someone else, too. | 因为我可能需要如法炮制地帮另一个人 |
[11:48] | Someone else like… | 另一个人是… |
[11:50] | Let’s just say I had a… | 这么说吧 我有个… |
[11:51] | semi-ghost situation. | 半鬼魂的麻烦 |
[11:54] | Someone halfway in our world, | 一个一半在我们世界 |
[11:56] | who really wanted to stay here for real. | 而且想真正留在这里的人 |
[11:59] | – Let me say hi. Let me say hi. – What? Shut up. | -让我打个招呼 -什么 闭嘴 |
[12:02] | This is all hypothetical, Bonnie, | 这只是假设 邦妮 |
[12:03] | but what if there was a way | 但如果有办法 |
[12:05] | to unlink your life from Elena’s? | 解开你和埃琳娜的生命连接呢 |
[12:07] | And what if the very… | 如果要付出的 |
[12:09] | small price to pay was us freeing a soul from hell? | 很小的代价 就是我们释放地狱里的一个人呢 |
[12:14] | First of all, by “us,” | 首先 “我们” |
[12:15] | you mean me. Second of all, it’s crazy, | 就是”我”的意思 其次 这是发疯 |
[12:17] | because the only person who could break that link is Kai, | 因为唯一能打破连接的人就是卡伊 |
[12:19] | and he’s been dead for years. | 他已经死了好多年了 |
[12:23] | Who’s sitting next to you? | 你旁边坐着的是谁 |
[12:27] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[12:28] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:29] | Because I just had the weirdest feeling. | 因为我突然有个好奇怪的感觉 |
[12:32] | There’s someone there with you. | 你旁边有个人 |
[12:34] | Someone you don’t want me to know about. | 一个你不希望我知道的人 |
[12:37] | Look, let me be clear. | 我说清楚吧 |
[12:41] | Even if there were someone else here with me, | 就算我旁边有人 |
[12:44] | I wouldn’t want you to know, | 我也不会希望你知道 |
[12:45] | because of a certain mind-reading devil | 因为有个会读心的魔鬼 |
[12:48] | that’s on the lookout for escaped souls. | 在寻找逃出来的人 |
[12:50] | And what you don’t know can’t hurt us. | 你不知道就伤不了我们 |
[12:53] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:55] | Tell me you’re not talking about Kai Parker. | 你不是指卡伊·帕克吧 |
[13:00] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[13:02] | Why would you even say that? | 你为什么要那么说 |
[13:04] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[13:06] | And because I have this incredibly strong feeling | 还因为我有种难以名状的 |
[13:09] | that I can’t explain. | 强烈预感 |
[13:10] | Everything okay, Bon? | 你一切都好吧 邦 |
[13:12] | Damon, before my Grams helped me tap into my witchcraft, | 达蒙 外婆帮我挖掘巫术前 |
[13:14] | she told me I was psychic. | 她曾说我有灵力 |
[13:16] | Which would explain how I know you’re hiding something. | 这可以解释我为什么知道你有所隐瞒 |
[13:19] | And why I can still feel Enzo. | 以及我为什么还能感觉到恩佐 |
[13:21] | Great. Fine. | 很好 好吧 |
[13:22] | Can your new psychic powers help someone get free of hell? | 你的新灵力能不能帮人逃出地狱 |
[13:25] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:28] | But Cade would know the answer. | 但卡德肯定知道 |
[13:30] | I’m gonna ask him how to save Enzo. | 我要去问他如何救恩佐 |
[13:31] | No. Bad idea, Bon… | 不 坏主意 邦 |
[13:39] | Did it sound like she missed me? | 她听上去是不是想我了 |
[13:46] | It was about six years ago. | 那是六年前 |
[13:48] | There was this murderer, | 有个杀人犯 |
[13:50] | lying in a hospital bed, with a bullet wound. | 躺在医院病床上 中了枪伤 |
[13:53] | I’m supposed to be guarding his room. | 我本该守着他的房间的 |
[13:56] | Then the damnedest thing happened. | 然后发生了不可思议的事 |
[13:58] | This intense guy, weird hair, | 一个气场很足 发型奇怪的家伙 |
[14:01] | walks right up to me, | 走上来 |
[14:02] | looks me in the eye, and says, | 看着我的眼睛 说 |
[14:05] | “Time for a little break.” | “去休息吧” |
[14:06] | I’m not supposed to leave my post. | 我是不该离岗的 |
[14:08] | But the way he said it… | 但他的口气 |
[14:11] | Like you were being compelled to obey. | 就好像你不得不服从 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:15] | Something like that. Anyway, I come back. | 就是这样 总之 我回来了 |
[14:17] | And the murderer | 那个杀人犯 |
[14:19] | vanished. | 不见了 |
[14:20] | Guess who takes the fall. | 猜猜是谁背了锅 |
[14:22] | I lost my badge. | 我丢了警徽 |
[14:24] | I lost my pension. | 我丢了养老金 |
[14:27] | I fell off the wagon. | 我酒瘾也复发了 |
[14:30] | I’m so sorry this happened to you. | 我很遗憾你遭遇了这样的事 |
[14:35] | But you are going to forget that night at the hospital. | 但你要忘记医院那晚的事 |
[14:38] | You’re going to clean up | 你要振作起来 |
[14:39] | and turn your life around. | 扭转人生 |
[14:42] | When you get a check from Stefan Salvatore in the mail, | 等你收到斯特凡·塞尔瓦托寄来的支票 |
[14:44] | you are not going to ask questions. | 你不会多问问题 |
[14:47] | You’re gonna cash it and put that money to good use. | 你要兑现支票 然后把钱用在好地方 |
[14:54] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢 警官 |
[14:55] | If you feel like police work’s still in your blood, | 如果你觉得你还流着警察的血 |
[14:57] | give me a call. | 给我个电话 |
[15:12] | We should reach out to his family | 我们得去找他的家人 |
[15:14] | to make sure that their stories line up. | 确保他们的说法一致 |
[15:16] | You’re taking this awfully well. | 你接受得很好 |
[15:18] | Are you even listening… | 你真听到 |
[15:19] | To the horrific ripple effect that one vampire has on Mystic Falls? | 一个吸血鬼在神秘瀑布镇造成的可怕蝴蝶效应了吗 |
[15:23] | Yeah, Matt, I’m listening. | 是的 马特 我听到了 |
[15:24] | And I’m doing the math. | 我会算账 |
[15:26] | And I am trying to keep it together right now | 我在努力保持克制 |
[15:28] | because I’m the only person who can clean up this mess. | 因为现在只有我能收拾这个烂摊子 |
[15:42] | Well, you have me right where you want me. | 你已经抓住我了 |
[15:43] | Whatever you want to happen is gonna happen. | 不管要发生什么 都躲不过了 |
[15:46] | But have you really thought this through? | 但你真的想清楚了吗 |
[15:49] | Since my memory came back, | 我记忆恢复后 |
[15:50] | it’s all I’ve been able to think about. | 我满脑子都是这些 |
[15:55] | Don’t do this, Dorian. | 别这么做 多里安 |
[15:56] | Not for me, for you. | 不是为我 是为你 |
[15:58] | What is that supposed to be, reverse psychology? | 那是什么意思 逆反心理吗 |
[16:00] | I’m not a kid anymore. | 我不是孩子了 |
[16:01] | And you’re not a vampire, | 你不是吸血鬼了 |
[16:02] | so you can’t tell me what to do. | 你不能操纵我 |
[16:05] | Hell is real. I’ve seen it. | 地狱是真的 我见过了 |
[16:07] | And if you kill me, you’re gonna end up there with me. | 如果你杀了我 会跟我一起去那里 |
[16:09] | Screw you, okay? | 去你的 |
[16:11] | I’m not falling for your act. | 我不会被你骗的 |
[16:13] | You know, all your friends keep talking about | 你的朋友老说什么 |
[16:15] | poor, self-hating Stefan. | 可怜自怨自艾的斯特凡 |
[16:17] | Like getting to live is the biggest torture of all! | 就好像生存是最大的折磨 |
[16:20] | You know what’s worse than living with all that guilt? | 知道比背负愧疚更糟的是什么吗 |
[16:23] | Surviving murder. | 做谋杀幸存者 |
[16:24] | You know what’s worse than surviving? | 你知道比幸存更糟的是什么吗 |
[16:26] | Being murdered! | 被杀 |
[16:28] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[16:29] | Don’t-Don’t pretend that you’re on my side. | 别假装你是我这边的 |
[16:31] | I’m not on your side. I can’t be. | 我不是你那边的 我不可能是 |
[16:33] | Because you will never understand | 因为你永远无法明白 |
[16:35] | what it feels like to be consumed with a constant hunger. | 被无休无止的饥渴吞噬的感觉 |
[16:38] | Or to have a switch in your brain | 或是脑子里有个开关 |
[16:39] | that can turn you into a monster. | 能把你变成一个禽兽 |
[16:41] | And until yesterday, I had no idea what it felt like | 昨天之前 我完全不知道面对那一切 |
[16:44] | to be helpless in the face of that. | 而无助是什么感觉 |
[16:45] | So now that you’re human, | 现在你是人类了 |
[16:46] | you think you’re one of us. | 你觉得你就是我们中的一员了 |
[16:49] | Man. | 天呐 |
[16:51] | In the real world, people like you, they get the needle. | 在现实世界 你这种人是要被处以死刑的 |
[16:54] | Done, gone! You don’t get to walk around trying to do good! | 死了 没了 你别想再活着做好事 |
[16:57] | What else am I supposed to do? | 那我还能做什么 |
[17:02] | You’re supposed to go to hell. | 你应该下地狱 |
[17:05] | Permanently. | 永世不得超生 |
[17:08] | Believe me, I am. | 相信我 我会的 |
[17:10] | I’m just trying to atone for as much as possible | 我只是想在那天来临之前 |
[17:11] | before that day comes. | 尽可能多赎罪 |
[17:12] | Who gives a crap about your redemption?! | 谁在乎你的赎罪 |
[17:15] | The damage is done, Stefan! | 伤害已经造成 斯特凡 |
[17:17] | The dead are dead. | 死人已死 |
[17:20] | How am I supposed to move on knowing you’re alive? | 你还活着 我要怎么继续生活 |
[17:27] | That you’re liked? | 而且有人喜欢你 |
[17:29] | You’re not supposed… | 你不该… |
[17:37] | How long do we have to stay here? | 我们要在这儿待多久 |
[17:39] | I’m hoping just for the night, sweetie. | 希望就今晚 亲爱的 |
[17:45] | Maybe longer. | 或许要更久 |
[17:47] | Thought you were hunkering down. | 你不是要找地方安顿下来吗 |
[17:48] | Care to explain why Twitter just notified me | 能不能告诉我 推特为什么刚刚推送通知 |
[17:50] | that CobraKai1972 is tweeting for the first time in four years? | 时隔四年 眼镜蛇卡伊1972又发推了 |
[17:54] | From a diner? | 还是从一间餐馆 |
[17:55] | Better question, why are you still following him? | 更好的问题 你怎么还粉着他 |
[17:58] | – Damon… – Don’t worry. Bonnie’s on it. | -达蒙 -别担心 邦妮在想办法了 |
[18:00] | Oh, good, you roped her in too. | 真好 你把她也卷进来了 |
[18:02] | I was hoping you’d maximize the collateral damage… | 我就希望你能最大化附带伤害呢 |
[18:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:06] | We’re gonna take a small hiatus from social media. | 我们就暂时别用社交网络了 |
[18:10] | I figured since you’re forcing me to hang out with you | 我觉得既然你逼我跟你待在一起 |
[18:12] | while Bonnie talks to the big guy downstairs, | 等邦妮找楼下的大佬谈 |
[18:13] | I may as well indulge in the little things, you know? | 我不如玩一会儿呢 |
[18:17] | Selfie city. | 来个自拍 |
[18:18] | Yeah, there it is. | 好了 |
[18:20] | At least get a few likes while we wait. | 趁等她时可以赚几个点赞 |
[18:22] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[18:25] | That’s new. | 这是新的 |
[18:27] | What’s happening to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[18:28] | Think I might be starting to slip back | 我可能开始往 |
[18:30] | into H-E-double-hockey-sticks. | 地狱的方向滑去了 |
[18:40] | Well, I hope Bonnie comes up with something good. | 希望邦妮赶紧想出好办法 |
[18:43] | ‘Cause my clock’s ticking. | 我的时间不多了 |
[18:45] | And if I go, | 如果我走了 |
[18:47] | so does your shot at happiness. | 你的幸福机会也没了 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | You okay, sweetie? | 你没事吧 亲 |
[19:04] | Yes. Lactose intolerance. | 没事 乳糖不耐症 |
[19:06] | Can we just have some napkins please? | 可以给我们点餐巾纸吗 |
[19:08] | Oh, it feels like I’m being dragged back to hell by my colon. | 赶紧好像有人拉着我的结肠拖我回地狱 |
[19:11] | Oh, I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[19:13] | You’re on fire all the time, | 时刻被火烧 |
[19:14] | and ghosts from your past come back to pull your skin off, | 过去的阴魂来扯掉你的皮 |
[19:17] | and occasionally, on really bad days, | 偶尔 特别糟糕的日子里 |
[19:19] | you go face-to-face with Cade, | 你还要跟卡德正面接触 |
[19:20] | who is basically torture incarnate. | 他基本上就是折磨的化身 |
[19:22] | This is all metaphorical. | 我都是打比方 |
[19:24] | Except for the fire, which is literal. | 除了火的部分 那是真的 |
[19:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:28] | That sounds rough. | 听上去很糟 |
[19:30] | Wait, wait, didn’t you go there? | 等等 你不是去过吗 |
[19:31] | Didn’t you work with the devil? | 你不是给魔鬼工作过吗 |
[19:34] | I saw enough to convince me. | 我看到的足够让我相信了 |
[19:36] | But my job with the siren | 但我跟海妖的合作 |
[19:38] | was my way to escape the real deal. | 是我逃避真正地狱的办法 |
[19:40] | Sirens. | 海妖 |
[19:42] | Man, were they hot? | 天呐 她们性感吗 |
[19:43] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[19:44] | If you’re into cannibal divas. | 如果你喜欢食人小公主的话 |
[19:46] | I think I am. | 我可能喜欢 |
[19:47] | But the second you stop feeding them evil people, | 但一旦你不喂邪恶的人给她们 |
[19:50] | things get ugly. | 情况就不妙了 |
[19:51] | Also literal. | 她们也变丑了 |
[19:53] | So, wait, that’s what kept them going? | 等等 那就是她们的食粮吗 |
[19:55] | Evil people? | 邪恶的人 |
[19:58] | Oh, yes! | 是啊 |
[19:59] | Yes, that is it, it’s so– it makes so much sense! | 这太合理了 |
[20:01] | If hell is fueled by evil, | 如果地狱由邪恶驱动 |
[20:03] | and I’m still a little bit in hell, | 而我还有一脚在地狱 |
[20:04] | then maybe I can secure my footing here on Earth | 那或许我可以杀个很坏的人 |
[20:07] | by-by killing a really bad person | 稳固我在人间的地位 |
[20:08] | just like those sexy sirens did. | 就像那俩性感海妖曾经那样 |
[20:10] | Did I mention I’m trying to preserve my future with Elena | 我有没有提过我在努力保护我和埃琳娜的未来 |
[20:13] | by not killing anyone? | 所以不想杀人 |
[20:20] | Damon, if you think that one more murder | 达蒙 如果你觉得再杀一个人 |
[20:23] | is going to seal your fate, | 就会注定你的命运 |
[20:24] | then I have news for you, | 那我要告诉你 |
[20:25] | you are super deep in the karma hole. | 你已经深陷报应的深坑 |
[20:28] | I have an eternity to make up for what I’ve done. | 我有永世去弥补我做的一切 |
[20:32] | Yes, and who knows how long I have left. | 是啊 天知道我还有多久 |
[20:36] | Face it, buddy, you need me. | 承认吧 伙计 你需要我 |
[20:38] | And I need you right now, | 我现在也需要你 |
[20:39] | because I can barely stand, let alone kill. | 因为我站直都勉强 更别提杀人了 |
[20:43] | Okay, come on, come on. | 好了 |
[20:44] | Just one seriously bad person, | 就一个特别坏的人 |
[20:46] | use your best judgment. | 你好好想想 |
[20:47] | Do it for me, man. | 就算是为我 |
[20:48] | Do it, do it for your bro. | 就算是为你弟弟 |
[20:52] | – Do it for… – Don’t say “Elena.” | -就算是为… -别说”埃琳娜” |
[20:54] | Elen… | 埃琳… |
[21:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:06] | He’ll do. | 就他了 |
[21:15] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[21:17] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[21:17] | Everything’s okay. The girls are fine. | 一切都好 姑娘们都好 |
[21:21] | We’ve just been on the road. | 我们之前一直在路上 |
[21:22] | Where are you now? | 你们现在在哪 |
[21:24] | At the Armory. | 在军械库 |
[21:26] | Hey, listen, uh, I was thinking, | 听着 我在想 |
[21:28] | maybe we could, I don’t know, | 或许我们可以 |
[21:30] | come by and meet you at the house tonight. | 今晚去你家里找你 |
[21:33] | Oh, my God, Ric, | 天呐 里克 |
[21:33] | that would be just amazing. | 那可就太好了 |
[21:36] | I could really uses something good in my life right now. | 我现在真的需要点美好的东西 |
[21:39] | But are you sure you want to bring them to town? | 但你确定要带他们来吗 |
[21:41] | Mystic Falls isn’t 100% safe yet. | 神秘瀑布镇还不算百分百安全 |
[21:44] | Well, maybe 100% isn’t a realistic goal. | 或许百分百是个不切实的目标 |
[21:46] | Well, we still need to keep them safe. | 我们还是得保护她们 |
[21:48] | Oh, we will. It’ll be good to come home. | 我们会的 能回家也好 |
[21:53] | And I’ll need some good parenting advice. | 而且我会需要点带孩子的建议 |
[21:57] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[21:58] | Well, I’ll explain when I see you. | 等我见到你时再说吧 |
[22:11] | Stop looking at me. | 别看我了 |
[22:12] | I’m guessing you never shot anyone before? | 我猜你是没开枪打过人 |
[22:14] | Why, because I’m staring? | 怎么 因为我在盯着你吗 |
[22:16] | No, because you missed. | 不 因为你没打中 |
[22:19] | You didn’t hit anything fatal. | 你没伤到要害 |
[22:22] | It’s gonna take me a while to bleed out. | 我要好一阵才会流血而死 |
[22:23] | Just stop talking, all right? | 别说话了 好吗 |
[22:25] | Don’t talk anymore. | 别说话了 |
[22:26] | Fine by me. | 我不介意 |
[22:29] | A bullet to the head should do it. | 一弹爆头应该就行 |
[22:31] | Or to the heart, | 或是一枪击心 |
[22:32] | if you want to avoid the mess. | 如果你不想弄得很恶心 |
[22:34] | I said shut up! | 我叫你闭嘴了 |
[22:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:37] | I’m trying to make it easier for you, Dorian. | 我只是想让你好过点 多里安 |
[22:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:58] | Squeeze that as tight as you can. | 使劲按下去 |
[23:00] | – Squeeze that. – What are you doing? | -按下去 -你干什么 |
[23:01] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:06] | No service. Are you kidding me? | 没信号 开玩笑吗 |
[23:07] | Dorian, it’s okay. | 多里安 没事的 |
[23:08] | No. No, it’s not. It’s not okay, man. | 不不 有事 哥们 |
[23:10] | Just squeeze that. Can you move? | 按下去 你动得了吗 |
[23:12] | You got to get up. Come on, come on. | 你得起来 快点 快 |
[23:15] | Squeeze that, come on. | 按住 来 |
[23:25] | How did I know I’d find you here? | 我怎么知道我会在这里找到你 |
[23:27] | Simple. We share a kinship now. | 简单 我们现在有联系了 |
[23:30] | An awareness of each other. | 能感知彼此 |
[23:32] | For someone new to the gift, | 作为刚有此天赋的人 |
[23:35] | you’re quite powerful. | 你力量很强大 |
[23:37] | I don’t feel powerful. | 我不觉得强大 |
[23:39] | I don’t understand any of this, | 我完全不能理解这一切 |
[23:40] | but I just have to know– | 但我必须知道 |
[23:42] | how do I get Enzo out of hell? | 我怎么把恩佐救出地狱 |
[23:45] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你怎么不自己问他呢 |
[23:53] | I hope you’re not planning on setting me on fire. | 希望你没打算把我点着 |
[23:55] | I know that’s a thing with you. | 我知道你喜欢这么干 |
[23:59] | That would be a poor way to start our lesson. | 那可不是开始我们课程的好办法 |
[24:01] | Are you gonna teach me how to contact Enzo? | 你要教我如何联络恩佐 |
[24:03] | I’m going to give you an understanding of what you’ve become. | 我要让你理解你变成了什么 |
[24:05] | You’ve had a powerful, traumatic awakening, | 你经历了强大戏剧性的觉醒 |
[24:08] | just as I did. | 就像我一样 |
[24:10] | My true self sprang forth at the moment of my death. | 我真实的自我在我死的一刻才出现 |
[24:12] | Along with hell and eternal suffering. | 还带来了地狱和永恒的折磨 |
[24:14] | I’m as much a part of my psychic dimension | 我是我灵力次元的一部分 |
[24:16] | as it is of me. | 反之亦然 |
[24:18] | And so if you wish to locate Enzo’s soul, | 如果你想找到恩佐的灵魂 |
[24:20] | you must open your mind to me. | 你必须向我敞开心扉 |
[24:26] | Together, we may contact him. | 我们联手 便能联络他 |
[24:36] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[24:38] | I want you to remember the moment | 我要你回忆 |
[24:41] | of Enzo’s death. | 恩佐死的一刻 |
[24:42] | Think not just of Enzo… | 不要只去想恩佐 |
[24:45] | but of how it felt. | 还有那感受 |
[24:46] | To be betrayed by your friend. | 被你的朋友背叛 |
[24:49] | To lose your love, your happiness. | 失去你的所爱 你的幸福 |
[24:54] | Think of Enzo. | 想想恩佐 |
[24:55] | Think of him dying | 想想他死去 |
[24:59] | needlessly. | 毫无意义 |
[25:00] | Think of his dreams, | 想想他的梦想 |
[25:02] | and of his happiness. | 他的幸福 |
[25:08] | What do you feel? | 你感受到了什么 |
[25:10] | Rage. | 愤怒 |
[25:16] | Anguish. | 痛苦 |
[25:17] | Embrace it. | 接纳它 |
[25:19] | It is the source of your power. | 那是你力量的源泉 |
[25:23] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[25:24] | – Bonnie. – Enzo. | -邦妮 -恩佐 |
[25:27] | Focus. | 集中注意力 |
[25:29] | Live in the trauma. | 感受那伤痛 |
[25:31] | Call his name. | 呼唤他的名字 |
[25:33] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[25:38] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[25:57] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[26:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:24] | Enzo, I thought I’d never see you again. | 恩佐 我以为我再不会见到你了 |
[26:27] | You have to get away from Cade. | 你得远离卡德 |
[26:29] | He’s trying to find me through you. | 他是想通过你找到我 |
[26:32] | He wants to claim my soul for hell. | 他想带我的灵魂下地狱 |
[26:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[26:35] | If you’re not in hell, where are you? | 如果你没在地狱 你在哪 |
[26:38] | Do not trust him. | 别信任他 |
[26:44] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[26:47] | Was it Enzo? | 是恩佐吗 |
[26:49] | No. | 不是 |
[26:51] | Then why are you so upset? | 那你为什么这么难过 |
[26:55] | Because I just relived the pain of losing him. | 因为我刚又重温了失去他的痛苦 |
[27:00] | Thanks for the lesson. | 多谢你的教导 |
[27:11] | I’m so sorry about your niece, Mr. Fell. | 你侄女的事我很遗憾 菲尔先生 |
[27:13] | They say that aneurysms are totally painless. | 据说动脉瘤是完全没有痛苦的 |
[27:16] | It would have been like falling asleep. | 就像睡着了 |
[27:18] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你前来 |
[27:26] | Poor Violet. | 可怜的维奥蕾特 |
[27:28] | That girl and her family deserve so much more | 那姑娘和她的家人本不该 |
[27:30] | than just a so-called aneurysm. | 被”动脉瘤”糊弄过去 |
[27:33] | I don’t know, that was a pretty good lie, | 作为谎言而言 |
[27:34] | as far as lies are concerned. | 这个还算不错 |
[27:35] | You should see the amount of “animal attacks” your mom logged. | 你真该看看你妈记录了多少”动物袭击” |
[27:38] | Probably ruined camping for an entire generation | 大概让一整带的神秘瀑布镇家庭 |
[27:40] | of Mystic Falls families. | 都恐惧宿营了 |
[27:46] | Hey, Dorian, what’s up? | 多里安 什么事 |
[27:48] | I did something bad. | 我做了坏事 |
[27:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:51] | I kidnapped Stefan, I brought him out to the middle of nowhere, | 我绑架了斯特凡 把他带来荒无人烟的地方 |
[27:53] | and I tried to murder him. | 然后还想杀了他 |
[27:54] | There’s so much blood. | 流了好多血 |
[27:55] | – I need your help, man, come on. – Slow down, slow down. | -我需要你帮助 -慢点说 |
[27:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:58] | I’m on Pineridge Road, somewhere near the abandoned power plant. | 我在松树山路 废弃电站附近 |
[28:04] | Keep him awake. We’re on our way. | 保持他清醒 我们就来 |
[28:09] | Feel better? | 好点了吗 |
[28:18] | Listen here, you little twerp. | 听着 你个小混蛋 |
[28:19] | I don’t kill for kicks anymore. | 我已经不再为找刺激杀人了 |
[28:21] | So if you can’t tell me this guy’s death meant something, | 如果你不能告诉我他的死亡有点意义 |
[28:24] | I will turn this room into your own personal hell. | 我就把这个房间变成你的私人地狱 |
[28:26] | All right. All right. | 好吧 |
[28:28] | I feel a little better. | 我感觉好一点了 |
[28:30] | Emphasis on “little.” | 就”一点” |
[28:32] | If you want to keep this train going to Elenatown, | 如果你想唤醒埃琳娜 |
[28:34] | you’re gonna need to find me some more evil people to eat. Okay? | 你得再给我找邪恶的人来吃 好吗 |
[28:38] | Hold that thought. | 你先等等 |
[28:41] | Holding. | 等着呢 |
[28:52] | Why are you following me? | 你干嘛跟着我 |
[28:55] | Because I’m not done with you. | 因为我们还没完事呢 |
[28:58] | I’ve been wondering what happened to Enzo’s spirit | 自从恩佐死亡 我就一直在想 |
[28:59] | since the moment of his death, | 他的魂魄去了哪里 |
[29:01] | and, finally, I have my answer. | 然后 我终于明白了 |
[29:06] | When Enzo died, you screamed. | 恩佐死时 你大喊了 |
[29:08] | And something extraordinary happened at the moment | 你痛苦最深重时 发生了一件 |
[29:10] | of your deepest pain. | 不可思议的事 |
[29:12] | A powerful psychic blast created an entire world. | 一个强大的灵力爆发创造了一个世界 |
[29:15] | A private dimension | 一个只跟你相连的 |
[29:17] | linked only to you. | 私人次元 |
[29:19] | Hidden, even from me. | 连我也无法触及 |
[29:22] | Do you realize how rare that is? | 你知道那多么罕见吗 |
[29:24] | In all my thousands of years, | 我活了数千年 |
[29:25] | not a single person alive has ever | 也从未有一个人 |
[29:28] | done anything like what you did. | 做过你做到的事 |
[29:30] | Like… what I did. | 跟我做到的事一样 |
[29:33] | But, sadly, | 但遗憾的是 |
[29:34] | Enzo’s soul belongs to me. | 恩佐的灵魂是我的 |
[29:42] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[29:43] | So, not only are you hiding Enzo from me, | 你不仅把恩佐藏了起来 |
[29:45] | but you believe Kai Parker could be out in the world. | 你还认为卡伊·帕克也逃了出来 |
[29:48] | How long have you suspected this? | 你怀疑多久了 |
[29:50] | I don’t know anything for sure. | 我不能确定 |
[29:51] | If you think you can continue to harbor secrets from me, | 如果你以为你能继续对我隐瞒秘密 |
[29:55] | you truly do not understand why they call me the devil. | 那你是真的不明白我为什么被称为魔鬼 |
[30:00] | – Come on. – You okay? | -快走 -你没事吧 |
[30:02] | Are you seriously asking me that right now? | 你现在还问我这个 |
[30:03] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[30:05] | I thought this was what I wanted, but I… | 我以为这是我想要的 但我… |
[30:07] | Big difference between wanting to kill someone | 想杀人和真杀人 |
[30:10] | and actually doing it. | 是有很大区别的 |
[30:11] | How the hell was I supposed to know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[30:13] | But if you die, wh… what happens to me? | 但如果你死了 我会怎么样 |
[30:16] | I don’t think that’s my call. | 那恐怕不由我决定 |
[30:18] | Come on. No… | 来吧 不 |
[30:19] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[30:22] | Oh, that’s bad. That’s bad. | 天啊 太糟糕了 |
[30:26] | Sorry, sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[30:28] | I wish I hadn’t done this to you. | 真希望我没伤害你 |
[30:29] | Yeah. I know how you feel. | 是啊 我知道你的感受 |
[30:34] | Stefan. Stefan, don’t do this. Do you hear me? | 斯特凡 斯特凡 别这样 听到没 |
[30:36] | Stefan. Stefan. Stefan! | 斯特凡 斯特凡 |
[30:39] | Stefan! Stefan, wake up. | 斯特凡 醒醒 |
[30:45] | Wake up, Stefan. Come on. Stefan. | 醒醒 斯特凡 醒醒啊 |
[30:48] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[30:49] | Help us– you can fix him with your blood. | 帮忙 你可以用你的血治好他 |
[30:50] | Stefan took the cure. | 斯特凡服了解药 |
[30:52] | My blood won’t heal him anymore. | 我的血治不好他了 |
[30:54] | Won’t heal him anymore… | 治不好他了 |
[31:01] | We meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[31:03] | I must admit, much sooner than I expected. | 我得说 比我料想的要早 |
[31:06] | What is this? Where am I? | 怎么回事 我在哪 |
[31:09] | You’re dying, Stefan. | 你要死了 斯特凡 |
[31:11] | We’re in the space between your final heartbeats. | 我们在你最后几下心跳之间的时刻里 |
[31:15] | Between this world and your fate. | 在这个世界 和你的宿命之间 |
[31:17] | No. | 不 |
[31:18] | Why are you so surprised? | 你为什么会如此惊讶 |
[31:20] | You’re mortal. Your death is inevitable. | 你是凡人了 你的死不可避免了 |
[31:23] | But it doesn’t have to happen today. | 但不非得今天死 |
[31:26] | Let go. | 放手吧 |
[31:28] | It will be so much easier. | 那会轻松得多 |
[31:30] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:32] | I have too much left to make up for. | 我还有好多要弥补 |
[31:34] | I meant it would be easier on Caroline. | 我是说 那对卡罗琳会轻松得多 |
[31:39] | Have you even considered | 你有考虑过 |
[31:41] | what your attempts at redemption will mean for her life? | 你的救赎之旅 对她的生活会有什么影响吗 |
[31:44] | 50 years of following you around. | 50年里跟着你到处跑 |
[31:47] | Of helping you grasp for a goal which you will never reach, | 帮你实现一个你永远无法实现的目标 |
[31:50] | as you become old. | 看着你变老 |
[31:52] | A burden. | 变成负担 |
[31:54] | You’re destined for hell, Stefan. | 你注定要下地狱的 斯特凡 |
[31:56] | Why should she be? | 她凭什么也要陪你 |
[31:59] | If you truly love Caroline, | 如果你真爱卡罗琳 |
[32:01] | you will release her from this suffering | 就让她摆脱这折磨 |
[32:03] | and give her back the life she was meant to have. | 将她本该拥有的生活还给她 |
[32:07] | An immortal life. | 永生的生活 |
[32:10] | Without you. | 没有你 |
[32:19] | You would still rather cling to that fragile existence? | 你还是更想抓住那脆弱的生命吗 |
[32:27] | I guess I’m stubborn. | 我想我是个固执的人 |
[32:29] | I want to live. | 我想活 |
[32:32] | Well. | 好吧 |
[32:34] | That’s only human. | 你是人嘛 |
[32:39] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[32:43] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[32:45] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[32:53] | All right. Let’s see what we got here. | 好了 看看这是什么 |
[32:57] | Another fishing spot for us. | 又有个挑食物的好地方 |
[32:58] | A law office just a few blocks away. | 几条街外有间法律事务所 |
[33:00] | Talk about bang for your buck. Am I right? | 这才是物超所值 是吧 |
[33:03] | I’m right. | 是啊 |
[33:04] | Forget all these random kills. | 别去想随机杀人了 |
[33:05] | – Wasn’t done with that. – I know how to save you. | -还没看完呢 -我知道怎么救你了 |
[33:08] | But we’re under a bit of a time crunch. | 但我们时间有点紧 |
[33:09] | See, the boss found out that you’re here. | 大老板知道你在这儿了 |
[33:11] | Cade’s coming for you. | 卡德要来找你了 |
[33:12] | Wait, he’s… he’s on his way right now? | 等等 他马上就来了吗 |
[33:14] | I don’t have an exact E.T.A., | 我又没有准确的到达时间 |
[33:15] | but you know how impatient he gets. | 但你也知道他这人没耐性 |
[33:17] | Okay. What do we do, what do we do? What do we do? | 好吧 我们怎么办 |
[33:18] | – I know what to do. – What? Okay, tell me. What do we do? | -我知道 -好 说 怎么办 |
[33:20] | We find a way to redeem you. | 我们想办法给你赎罪 |
[33:22] | So you don’t have to go to hell. | 这样你就不用下地狱了 |
[33:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[33:25] | I’m talking about atonement. | 赎罪 |
[33:26] | I’m talking about a giant, noble gesture | 一个非常无私高尚 |
[33:29] | of selfless generosity. | 慷慨的举动 |
[33:31] | I hate this already. | 我有不好的感觉 |
[33:32] | You need something that’s gonna push you over the edge | 你需要做一件让你在卡德眼里够去 |
[33:34] | in the eyes of Cade. | 另一个地方的事 |
[33:36] | Something to make up for all the pain that you’ve caused. | 弥补你造成的一切痛苦 |
[33:39] | And what does el jefe have in mind? | 那老大想要我做什么 |
[33:42] | It’s not up to him. | 他说了不算 |
[33:43] | It’s up to me. | 我说了算 |
[33:46] | People do forgive. | 人是会原谅的 |
[33:48] | And when they do, redemption is possible. | 如果他们原谅 就可以救赎了 |
[33:52] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[33:54] | Which is why, if you want my forgiveness, | 所以 如果你要我原谅你 |
[33:57] | you’re gonna bring Elena Gilbert back to life. | 你就要复活埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[34:02] | Right now. | 马上 |
[34:22] | How’s Stefan? | 斯特凡怎么样了 |
[34:24] | Stable. | 稳定了 |
[34:25] | Caroline told paramedics he was shot in a hunting accident. | 卡罗琳跟医务人员说他是打猎意外受的伤 |
[34:28] | And they believed her? | 他们信了 |
[34:32] | Right. Of course they did. | 对啊 当然了 |
[34:33] | No one knows what really happened. | 没人知道真正发生了什么 |
[34:35] | This will all just… go away. | 这一切都会过去 |
[34:40] | I shot him, Matt. | 我打了他 马特 |
[34:43] | I was so angry and afraid, | 我好愤怒 好害怕 |
[34:47] | I actually tried killing someone. | 我真的企图杀人了 |
[34:52] | Pretty sure that makes me just as bad as him. | 这样一来 我跟他一样坏了 |
[34:55] | I’ve hurt people for the wrong reasons, too. | 我也曾为错误的原因伤害别人 |
[34:58] | But that feeling in your gut? | 但是你现在的感受 |
[34:59] | That voice telling you to hate yourself for what you did? | 那个叫你为你做的事而厌恶自己的声音 |
[35:02] | That’s not a bad thing. | 那不是坏事 |
[35:04] | That means you’re a good person. | 那表明你是个好人 |
[35:07] | What are those? | 那都是什么 |
[35:10] | Police files on Stefan Salvatore. | 关于斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的警方案卷 |
[35:13] | Going back decades. | 数十年的 |
[35:15] | Crime reports, forensics | 犯罪报告 鉴证报告 |
[35:16] | tying him to dozens of murders and cold cases. | 将他与数十宗悬案和杀人案联系起来 |
[35:19] | He wants you to have them. | 他要我拿给你 |
[35:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:24] | He’s putting his fate in your hands. | 他要把命运交到你手里 |
[35:26] | So if locking him up is the form of justice that you need, | 如果他入狱是你所寻求的正义 |
[35:31] | you can go ahead and pull that trigger. | 你可以扣动这个扳机 |
[35:35] | Or you can set aside the past, | 你也可以放下过去 |
[35:38] | and work on building a better future. | 努力建造更美好的未来 |
[35:41] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选吧 |
[36:08] | The doctors stopped the hemorrhaging. | 医生止住了流血 |
[36:10] | They say you’re lucky. | 他们说你很幸运 |
[36:11] | You’ll make a full recovery. | 能够痊愈 |
[36:14] | Dorian saved your life. | 多里安救了你 |
[36:16] | After almost killing you, I mean. | 虽然他差点杀了你 |
[36:19] | Well, I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[36:22] | He may have pulled the trigger, but I loaded that gun years ago | 他虽然扣下了扳机 但是我多年前杀了他家人时 |
[36:25] | when I murdered his family. | 给枪上了膛 |
[36:28] | And he’s not the only one on the list. | 他不是唯一的一个 |
[36:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:33] | I’ve spent the entire day | 我一整天 |
[36:34] | staring your collateral damage in the face, | 都在面对你的附带伤害 |
[36:37] | so I know what’s going through your mind right now. | 我知道你现在在想什么 |
[36:40] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[36:42] | Earlier, it would’ve been so much easier for me to let go. | 早些时候 我放手会更轻松 |
[36:46] | No more guilt. | 再没有愧疚 |
[36:48] | No regrets. | 或是遗憾 |
[36:50] | Just hell? | 只有地狱 |
[36:52] | Is that what you think you deserve? | 你觉得你该去那儿吗 |
[36:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:59] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我已经不知道我是谁了 |
[37:01] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[37:03] | You’ve only been this person for two days. | 你变成这样才两天 |
[37:07] | Why don’t you give yourself a chance | 你为什么不给自己个机会 |
[37:08] | to discover who you are now? | 去发现你现在是谁呢 |
[37:11] | Then you’ll know how to help the people that you’ve hurt. | 然后你就会知道该如何帮助你伤害过的人 |
[37:15] | Because I think that means leaving Mystic Falls. | 因为我觉得那意味着要离开神秘瀑布镇 |
[37:21] | Alone. | 一个人走 |
[37:24] | Alone. | 一个人走 |
[37:30] | But I… I’ve stood by you through everything. | 但我陪你经历了一切 |
[37:36] | In what world is ending this the answer to your problems? | 你为什么会觉得结束这个是解决问题的答案 |
[37:40] | I’m doing it for you… | 我是为了你 |
[37:41] | Don’t you dare say that this is about me! | 不许说是为了我 |
[37:43] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这跟我没关系 |
[37:45] | Your walk al atonement and your guilt, | 你的赎罪之旅 你的愧疚 |
[37:48] | your need to be a martyr to your past, that is all for you. | 你非要成为过去的殉道者 都是为了你 |
[37:52] | Be honest. | 老实说 |
[37:53] | What future can we have? | 我们还能有什么样的未来 |
[38:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:02] | I never knew. | 我从来都不知道 |
[38:04] | And that used to be… | 那曾经 |
[38:08] | …exciting. | 是令人兴奋的 |
[38:13] | But now it just feels misguided. | 但现在只觉得是痴心妄想 |
[38:28] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[38:32] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[38:35] | I’m here. Please, I know you’re out there. | 我在这儿 求你 我知道你还在 |
[38:39] | If you can hear me, | 如果你听得到 |
[38:43] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[38:46] | Hello, luv. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[38:56] | Don’t ever leave me again. | 别再离开我了 |
[38:57] | Oh, believe me, I don’t want to. | 相信我 我也不想 |
[39:01] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[39:04] | Are you really here? | 你真的在这儿吗 |
[39:05] | It is really me. But I’m not really here. | 真的是我 但我并不真的在这儿 |
[39:07] | Are you part of some psychic world I created? | 你是我创造的灵力世界的一部分吗 |
[39:10] | None of that matters now. | 那些都不重要了 |
[39:12] | All that matters is you. | 只有你才重要 |
[39:31] | – Mommy! – Mommy! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[39:33] | I missed you girls so much! | 我好想你们 |
[39:36] | Oh, I think you got a foot taller. | 你们好像长高了 |
[39:40] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[39:41] | – Me! – I am! | -我 -我 |
[39:46] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[39:48] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[40:00] | I want the pink cup. | 我想要粉色杯子 |
[40:01] | Honey, you always have the purple. | 亲爱的 你一直用紫色的 |
[40:03] | – Pink! – No, no… | -粉的 -别 |
[40:07] | Lizzie! | 莉兹 |
[40:09] | Lizzie. | 莉兹 |
[40:10] | What did I say? No siphoning. | 我怎么说的 不许吸魔法 |
[40:12] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[40:13] | Don’t hurt Mommy! Incendi… | 别伤害妈妈 [咒语] |
[40:15] | No! No! No, no! | 别别 |
[40:17] | Honey, don’t you ever, ever say that. | 亲爱的 永远别说那个 |
[40:21] | Okay? You could really hurt somebody. | 好吗 你会真伤到人的 |
[40:24] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[40:25] | They started acting out three days ago. | 她们三天前开始乱发脾气 |
[40:27] | I can’t control it. | 我控制不了 |
[40:30] | And neither can they. | 她们也是 |
[40:36] | How do I know you won’t kill me as soon as I do this? | 我怎么知道你不会等我做完就杀了我 |
[40:38] | You don’t. | 你不能知道 |
[40:40] | But if you want out of hell, | 但如果你想离开地狱 |
[40:42] | it’s either trust me or run from Cade forever. | 就要信任我 要么就永远躲避卡德吧 |
[40:45] | Man, this thing has some miles on it. | 这玩意跑了挺多路程啊 |
[40:50] | Hi, sleepyhead. Remember me? | 睡美人 记得我吗 |
[40:52] | Clock’s ticking, creeper. | 时间不多了 变态 |
[40:53] | Just reverse the damn spell. | 逆转咒语吧 |
[40:55] | Uh, it’s, it’s complicated magic. | 这魔法很复杂 |
[40:58] | I need to siphon more power first, | 我得先多吸点魔法 |
[41:00] | ’cause otherwise, I might slip away in the middle of the it, and… | 否则 我可能中途滑走 |
[41:03] | well, that’d be messy. | 那就糟糕了 |
[41:05] | What is it that you need? | 你需要什么 |
[41:08] | You. | 你 |
[41:11] | Magic takes energy. | 魔法需要能量 |
[41:13] | If I’m gonna do this right, | 如果我想做好 |
[41:14] | I need to drain the biggest, baddest battery of all. | 我就得吸干最大最坏的电池 |
[41:17] | Kai, stop. | 卡伊 停下 |
[41:23] | I’ve been in hell long enough to know | 我在地狱很久了 我知道 |
[41:25] | that there is no such thing as redemption. | 根本没有救赎这回事 |
[41:28] | There are only promises and bargains and tricks | 只有承诺 交易 把戏 |
[41:31] | we play on ourselves to make us believe that we’re good people. | 我们骗自己相信 我们是好人 |
[41:37] | I’m not a good person. | 我不是个好人 |
[41:39] | I own that. | 我承认 |
[41:41] | And if I’m going down, | 如果我要死 |
[41:43] | I’m going out with a bang. | 我就要先干票大的 |
[41:48] | Invisique. | [隐形咒] |
[41:49] | No! | 不要 |