时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No. | 别 |
[00:06] | Don’t hurt Mommy! Incendi… | 别伤害妈妈 [咒语] |
[00:07] | No! No! No, no! | 别别 |
[00:09] | You could really hurt somebody. | 你会真伤到人的 |
[00:10] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[00:11] | I can’t control it. | 我控制不了 |
[00:14] | I gave him the cure. | 我把解药给了他 |
[00:16] | He’s human now. | 他是人类了 |
[00:18] | Are you gonna teach me how to contact Enzo? | 你要教我如何联络恩佐 |
[00:20] | I’m going to give you an understanding of what you’ve become. | 我要让你理解你变成了什么 |
[00:22] | I want you to remember the moment | 我要你回忆 |
[00:23] | of Enzo’s death. | 恩佐死的一刻 |
[00:26] | When Enzo died, you screamed. | 恩佐死时 你大喊了 |
[00:27] | A powerful psychic blast created an entire world. | 一个强大的灵力爆发创造了一个世界 |
[00:30] | Like… what I did. | 跟我做到的事一样 |
[00:32] | Enzo, I thought I’d never see you again. | 恩佐 我以为我再不会见到你了 |
[00:35] | You have to get away from Cade. | 你得远离卡德 |
[00:37] | Why don’t you give yourself a chance | 你为什么不给自己个机会 |
[00:38] | to discover who you are now? | 去发现你现在是谁呢 |
[00:40] | Because I think that means leaving Mystic Falls. | 因为我觉得那意味着要离开神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:42] | Alone. | 一个人走 |
[00:43] | If you want my forgiveness, | 如果你要我原谅你 |
[00:44] | you’re gonna bring Elena Gilbert back to life. | 你就要复活埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[00:46] | I need to siphon more power first, | 我得先多吸点魔法 |
[00:49] | I’ve been in hell long enough to know | 我在地狱很久了 我知道 |
[00:51] | that there is no such thing as redemption. | 根本没有救赎这回事 |
[00:54] | Invisique. | [隐形咒] |
[00:54] | No! | 不要 |
[01:18] | Well, this is creepy. | 真吓人 |
[01:21] | You shouldn’t talk to yourself | 自言自语 |
[01:22] | and expect an answer. | 是不会得到回答的 |
[01:24] | That way lies madness. | 那是疯狂 |
[01:26] | Speak of the devil. | 说魔鬼 |
[01:28] | The devil. | 魔鬼就到 |
[01:29] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:32] | Your body is spent. | 你的身体枯竭了 |
[01:33] | Right now, you’re in the space between spaces. | 你现在在空间之间的空间里 |
[01:36] | On death’s literal doorstep. | 就在死亡门口了 |
[01:38] | Call it limbo, if you must. | 也可以称之为地狱边缘 |
[01:39] | No, that makes sense. | 这也难怪 |
[01:40] | Kai siphoned me like a juice box. | 卡伊把我的魔法吸干了 |
[01:44] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[01:45] | I want the ashen dagger. | 我想要灰烬匕首 |
[01:47] | The one weapon that can kill me. | 唯一能杀死我的武器 |
[01:48] | Well, you’re out of luck, | 你不走运了 |
[01:49] | because I don’t have it. | 它不在我手里 |
[01:51] | And last time I checked, | 而且据我所知 |
[01:52] | I wasn’t your errand boy anymore. | 我也不是你的跑腿了 |
[01:54] | What happens if I refuse to play fetch? | 如果我不肯去找呢 |
[01:57] | In layman terms? | 通俗地说 |
[01:58] | – I drag your soul to hell. – Go for it. | -我会把你的灵魂拖进地狱 -动手吧 |
[02:00] | I’d rather burn than serve you for another second. | 我宁可烈火焚身也不要再侍奉你了 |
[02:04] | I believe I have something that will change your mind. | 我觉得我有能改变你想法的东西 |
[02:22] | – Bonnie. – There’s nothing you can say. | -邦妮 -你说什么都没用的 |
[02:25] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[02:26] | But I wouldn’t be able to live with myself | 但如果我不至少试试 |
[02:28] | – if I didn’t try. – That’s a shame. | -我会过意不去的 -真遗憾 |
[02:31] | A good human skill is knowing when to shut up. | 人类的一项好技能就是知道什么是该闭嘴 |
[02:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:45] | I’m so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[02:45] | You killed Enzo, Stefan. | 你杀了恩佐 斯特凡 |
[02:48] | You. Killed. Enzo. | 你 杀了 恩佐 |
[02:51] | And I will spend the rest of my human life | 我作为人类的余生 |
[02:53] | living with that guilt. | 都将承受这份愧疚 |
[02:56] | Looking for ways to make up for my actions. | 想办法弥补我的行为 |
[03:02] | I’m leaving town. | 我要离开了 |
[03:03] | And I know it may not mean much to you, | 我知道这对你可能没什么意义 |
[03:05] | but I’ll be doing everything I can to atone. | 但我会想尽一切办法去赎罪 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[03:13] | Safe travels. | 一路顺风 |
[03:18] | A bit harsh, love? | 有点狠了吧 亲爱的 |
[03:22] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在这儿 |
[03:23] | Well, when you’re in this state it seems to be quite easy. | 你情绪激动时似乎很容易看到我 |
[03:28] | He’s earned it. | 他活该 |
[03:30] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[03:47] | Careful, brother. | 小心 弟弟 |
[03:49] | I can hear you popping a hernia over here. | 我好像听到你搞出疝气来了 |
[03:52] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[03:54] | Nope. I’ll manage. | 不用 我能行 |
[03:56] | I didn’t know you were planning a trip. | 我不知道你打算出行 |
[03:59] | Look, you’re not gonna talk me out of leaving town, | 你别想劝我留下 |
[04:00] | so you might as well just save your breath. | 还是省口气吧 |
[04:01] | Cade has Elena, Stefan. | 卡德抓走了埃琳娜 斯特凡 |
[04:04] | What? | 什么 |
[04:05] | – How? – Long story. | -怎么回事 -说来话长 |
[04:06] | Cliff Notes: I had a nasty run-in | 简单讲 我不愉快地遭遇了 |
[04:08] | with our old friend Kai Parker. | 我们的老朋友卡伊·帕克 |
[04:10] | – It didn’t end well. – What are you talking about? | -结果不太好 -你说什么呢 |
[04:11] | – Kai’s dead. – Ish. | -卡伊死了 -算是吧 |
[04:13] | He’s alive enough to screw me over, and kidnap Elena’s coffin. | 但他鲜活到可以坑我 还偷走埃琳娜的棺材 |
[04:17] | – Then he turned her over to Cade. – Apparently. | -然后他把她给了卡德 -看来是的 |
[04:19] | But Kai being Kai, he tried to cheat the devil. | 但卡伊那种人 还想骗过魔鬼 |
[04:21] | Kept an ace up his sleeve, and now Cade wants that, too. | 他藏了张王牌 卡德想要那个王牌 |
[04:24] | In exchange for Elena. | 换取埃琳娜 |
[04:25] | Putting aside the fact that you were gonna blow out of town | 且不说你打算不跟哥哥好好道别 |
[04:27] | without having an epic bro moment, | 就离开镇上 |
[04:29] | I hope wherever you’re going can wait. | 希望你的旅行计划不着急 |
[04:32] | Because I-I need your help, brother. | 因为我需要你帮忙 弟弟 |
[04:38] | I love this dress. | 我喜欢这件裙子 |
[04:41] | We look so pretty. | 我们好漂亮 |
[04:43] | How did you…? | 你们怎么… |
[04:45] | These could’ve fallen on you. | 这些可能会砸到你们呢 |
[04:47] | What have I been telling you? | 我怎么说的 |
[04:49] | You have to be careful. | 你们要小心 |
[04:52] | And these dresses are not play clothes. | 而且这些裙子不是玩具 |
[04:54] | We’re practicing. | 我们在练习 |
[04:56] | For the wedding. | 为婚礼做准备 |
[04:57] | Look, I know you girls are excited about the wedding, | 我知道你们很期待婚礼 |
[04:59] | and wearing these dresses, and all of it, | 和穿这些裙子 什么的 |
[05:02] | but it might not be as soon as Mommy promised. | 但婚礼可能不会像妈妈说的那么快举行 |
[05:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:07] | Well… | 因为 |
[05:09] | people who love each other don’t always get married. | 相爱的人不一定会结婚 |
[05:13] | It doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. | 那不代表他们不相爱 |
[05:15] | It just… | 只是… |
[05:18] | doesn’t always work out that way. | 结局不是总能那么好 |
[05:21] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:23] | Please don’t be upset. | 别难过 |
[05:31] | Girls, please! | 孩子们 拜托 |
[05:32] | Lizzie’s in trouble, just like at school. | 莉兹有麻烦了 就像在学校那样 |
[05:37] | This happened at school? | 在学校也发生了这种事 |
[05:44] | *Mama, wipe the blood off my face* | *妈妈 抹掉我脸上的血吧* |
[05:51] | *’Cause I can’t see through it anymore* | *因为血太浓 让我看不清了* |
[05:57] | *I need someone to talk to* | *我需要找个人谈谈* |
[05:59] | *And a new hiding place* | *我需要新的藏身之所* |
[06:04] | *I feel like I’m knockin’ on heaven’s door* | *我觉得自己敲响了天堂的门* |
[06:09] | Sing it with me now. | 跟我一起唱 |
[06:11] | *Knock, knock, knockin’ on heaven’s door* | *敲响天堂的门* |
[06:17] | Sing it with me. | 一起唱 |
[06:18] | *Knock, knock, knockin’ on heaven’s door* | *敲响天堂的门* |
[06:25] | *Knock, knock, knockin’ on heaven’s door* | *敲响天堂的门* |
[06:30] | Anyway, you get the idea. | 总之 就是这样了 |
[06:31] | Crushed it, literal mic drop. | 唱得真好 丢麦 |
[06:36] | Well, well, well. | 哎呀呀 |
[06:38] | Stefan Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[06:41] | Hey, how’d you find me? Locator spell? | 怎么找到我的 定位咒吗 |
[06:42] | Yelp, actually. | 大众点评 |
[06:44] | CobraKai1972 wrote: | 眼镜蛇卡伊1972写道: |
[06:47] | “Grunge music selection weak. | “垃圾摇滚乐真不怎么样 |
[06:50] | Drinks even weaker,” Then 30 minutes later: | 酒水更差劲” 30分钟后 |
[06:52] | “Drinks getting better. | “酒水越来越棒了 |
[06:54] | “Love this place. | 喜欢这里 |
[06:55] | Microphone emoji. Fireball emoji.” | 麦克风表情符号 火球表情符号” |
[06:58] | Yeah, what can I say? | 没办法 |
[06:59] | I’m a sucker for second chances these days. | 我如今就是喜欢第二次机会 |
[07:01] | Ever since Cade gave me a new lease on life | 自从卡德给了我新的生命契约 |
[07:02] | in exchange for your box o’ ex-girlfriend. | 来换你的盒装前女友 |
[07:05] | Which… I assume that’s why you’re here. | 我猜 你就是为此而来吧 |
[07:06] | Actually, I’m here for what you didn’t give Cade. | 其实我是为你没给卡德的东西而来 |
[07:10] | Yeah, I guess that’s what I get | 我猜这就是我 |
[07:10] | for trying to put one over on a sidekick, huh? | 坑狗腿子的下场吧 |
[07:13] | Listen, I’m sorry, Steven, | 听着 对不起 斯蒂芬 |
[07:15] | but that dagger’s my insurance policy, | 但那把匕首是我的保险政策 |
[07:17] | in case Cade ever tries to send me back to that hot spot. | 以防卡德今后再想送我回那个火坑 |
[07:19] | You want an insurance policy? How about this? | 你想要保险政策 这个如何 |
[07:22] | You give me the dagger, and I’ll kill him. | 你把匕首给我 我去杀了他 |
[07:27] | Cade’s the devil. | 卡德是魔鬼 |
[07:29] | I looked into his eyes | 我把埃琳娜交给他时 |
[07:30] | when I was handing over Elena, | 看过他的眼睛 |
[07:31] | and I decided that it’s not worth the risk. | 我认为那风险不值得冒 |
[07:37] | Why would I trust you? | 我凭什么信任你 |
[07:38] | Because you’re afraid of him. | 因为你怕他 |
[07:42] | And I’m not. | 我不 |
[07:44] | Yeah, but that’s not the only difference between us, is it? | 但这不是我们之间唯一的差别吧 |
[07:46] | For example, me, I’m this all-powerful heretic, right? | 比如 我 我是个厉害的异教徒 |
[07:49] | And you… | 而你 |
[07:50] | Well, you’re just a puny vampire. | 你只是个弱鸡吸血鬼 |
[07:58] | You can’t siphon me. | 你不能吸我 |
[08:00] | I’m human. | 我是人类 |
[08:03] | Are you serious? That is insane. | 开玩笑吗 这太疯狂了 |
[08:06] | That’s like… like, major life change. | 这简直是…翻天覆地的人生变化啊 |
[08:09] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:10] | I tell you what… | 这样吧 |
[08:12] | I tell you what, I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[08:13] | You can have the dagger. | 可以把匕首给你 |
[08:17] | For the record, | 告诉你 |
[08:19] | killing Cade’s not the only thing this dagger’s capable of. | 这把匕首不仅能杀卡德 |
[08:23] | Because when you kill the devil, | 因为你杀魔鬼时 |
[08:25] | hell goes along with him. | 地狱也跟他一起消失 |
[08:28] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[08:29] | any last words before I send you there myself? | 我亲自送你过去之前 还有什么遗言吗 |
[08:32] | – Damon… – Damon. | -达蒙 -达蒙 |
[08:34] | That is so sweet. | 太温馨了 |
[08:36] | I’ll be sure to tell your brother | 我一定会告诉你哥哥 |
[08:37] | that you were thinking of him when you died. | 你死时心里还想着他 |
[08:44] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才来 |
[08:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:47] | I went to put in a song. | 我去点歌了 |
[08:54] | When were you gonna tell me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[08:55] | that the girls were asked to leave their preschool? | 孩子们被幼儿园劝退了 |
[08:56] | When I figured out how to stop it, | 等我想到办法阻止 |
[08:58] | and could find them another school to go to. | 或找到别的学校的 |
[09:00] | There’s just nowhere for them to go. | 她们真的无处可去 |
[09:02] | But you lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[09:03] | You said that the magic | 你说魔法 |
[09:04] | and the siphoning was new. | 和吸魔法是新出现的问题 |
[09:05] | And I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:07] | But I’m not the only one keeping secrets here. | 但我不是唯一在保密的人 |
[09:08] | I mean, what’s up with the flower girl dresses | 盒子里的花童裙子 |
[09:10] | in the box here, anyway? | 是怎么回事啊 |
[09:14] | Stefan and I… | 斯特凡和我 |
[09:16] | are having some issues. | 遇到了些问题 |
[09:18] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen, | 我不知道最终会如何 |
[09:19] | so I didn’t want to be surrounded | 所以我不想随处看到 |
[09:20] | by all my wedding stuff. | 婚礼用的东西 |
[09:27] | I’m really sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:29] | Why don’t we just call someone? | 要不我们叫人吧 |
[09:32] | I mean, we’re not equipped to handle this. | 我们根本没能力处理这事 |
[09:33] | Who are we gonna call? | 我们还能叫谁 |
[09:35] | They’re not triggered by some magical development, | 激发她们的不是什么魔法变化 |
[09:37] | or coven secret or anything you’re gonna find in your books. | 或是巫师团秘密 或是你书里讲过的任何东西 |
[09:40] | It’s probably just… us. | 可能是因为…我们 |
[09:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:44] | Think of what we’ve put them through. | 想想我们让她们承受了多少 |
[09:46] | Splitting up, moving around, | 分手 搬家 |
[09:47] | everything that happened with Seline. | 席琳的那些事 |
[09:50] | The way they came into this world, even. | 甚至是她们降生的方式 |
[09:51] | They’re sensitive children. | 她们是铭感的孩子 |
[09:53] | – So we’re bad parents? – No. | -那么我们是坏家长吗 -不是 |
[09:55] | But we could do better. | 但我们可以做得更好 |
[09:57] | If we just start trying… | 如果我们开始努力… |
[10:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:01] | This place had the nearest holding cell. | 这里有最近的监禁室 |
[10:11] | Little help? | 帮帮忙啊 |
[10:16] | So you just opted to help me | 你选择来帮我 |
[10:18] | with this homicidal lunatic | 应付这个疯子杀人狂 |
[10:20] | instead of spending a moment with your fiancé. | 而不是去陪伴你的未婚夫 |
[10:23] | Care to elaborate? | 想说说吗 |
[10:25] | Given what you just dragged in, | 鉴于你刚刚拖进来的东西 |
[10:27] | I think you should be the one explaining. | 我觉得是你该解释 |
[10:29] | Sorry, Blondie. | 抱歉 金发妹 |
[10:30] | – Probably safer if you don’t get involved. – Great. | -你还是别卷进来更安全 -真好 |
[10:32] | Another Salvatore brother freezing me out. | 又一个把我拒之门外的塞尔瓦托兄弟 |
[10:37] | Stefan told me that | 斯特凡告诉我 |
[10:39] | he needed to go on some spirit walk | 他得去进行精神之旅 |
[10:41] | to God knows where, figure out if he | 不知道去哪 想清楚 |
[10:44] | wants to be with me. | 他是否想跟我在一起 |
[10:45] | Well, in his… tiny human brain, | 在他那小小的人脑里 |
[10:48] | I’m sure he thinks he’s protecting you. | 一定是以为自己是在保护你 |
[10:51] | He doesn’t believe he’s worthy of someone like you, Caroline. | 他觉得自己配不上你这样的人 卡罗琳 |
[10:53] | You felt that way about Elena. | 你对埃琳娜也是这样的感觉 |
[10:55] | I need Stefan just as much as she needed you. | 我需要斯特凡 就像她需要你 |
[10:59] | And Lizzie and Josie need him, too. | 莉兹和乔赛也需要他 |
[11:02] | Enough about Stefan already. | 别再说斯特凡了 |
[11:05] | What you guys need | 你们需要的 |
[11:06] | is someone who can explain to you what’s going on | 是一个能向你们解释你们的双子巫师团双胞胎 |
[11:08] | with your Gemini coven twins. | 到底出了什么问题的人 |
[11:13] | I feel like there’s someone around here | 我觉得这里似乎有人 |
[11:13] | who could help you with that, | 可以在这事上帮忙 |
[11:15] | but I just can’t quite put my finger on it. | 但我就是指不明他是谁 |
[11:17] | Is it… | 是… |
[11:27] | There he is. | 是他 |
[11:29] | This guy. | 就是这家伙 |
[11:33] | What are you thinking bringing him here? | 你怎么想的 把他带到这儿来 |
[11:34] | We didn’t know what to do with him. | 我们不知道怎么对付他 |
[11:35] | I don’t even know if he can be killed. | 我都不知道他能不能被杀死 |
[11:37] | Or whatever it is you do to a person who’s already dead. | 或是不管你该怎么对付已经死掉的人 |
[11:41] | All I know is that we have a way to eliminate Cade, | 我只知道 我们有办法消灭卡德 |
[11:43] | and right now that’s the priority. | 现在 这是重中之重 |
[11:46] | No, that’s your priority. | 不 那是你的重中之重 |
[11:47] | Kai is quite literally my worst enemy. | 卡伊是我最大的敌人 |
[11:49] | And as soon as you hear from me or Damon, | 等我和达蒙给了你信儿 |
[11:52] | you can do whatever you want with him. | 你就想做什么做什么吧 |
[11:54] | Look, if anyone deserves to send him back to hell, | 如果有谁有权利送他回地狱 |
[11:57] | it’s you. | 那就是你 |
[11:58] | But first I need your help. | 但首先 我需要你帮忙 |
[12:01] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[12:02] | Because your name’s not Maxwell or Donovan. | 因为你不姓麦克斯韦尔或多诺万 |
[12:09] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[12:12] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[12:15] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:17] | Perfectly. | 非常开心 |
[12:19] | Then why not forgive Stefan? | 那为什么不原谅斯特凡呢 |
[12:24] | Do you really have to ask? | 你真的还要问吗 |
[12:26] | Stefan did horrible things, sure. | 斯特凡的确做了可怕的事 |
[12:29] | He was a servant of the devil. | 他做过魔鬼的仆人 |
[12:32] | But I served Cade, too. | 但我也给卡德效过力 |
[12:35] | I took so many lives. | 我也杀了很多人 |
[12:38] | Even before that, | 甚至在那之前 |
[12:38] | death followed me around wherever I went. | 死亡也总是随我而至 |
[12:41] | When my humanity was off, I was willing to let you die. | 我的人性关闭时 甚至不顾你的死活 |
[12:43] | Your point? | 什么意思 |
[12:45] | You continue to love me, | 你不还是爱我吗 |
[12:47] | to hold me here. | 把我拴在这里 |
[12:50] | So I know you have the capacity to forgive. | 所以我知道你有宽恕的能力 |
[12:54] | I-I just need time. | 我就是需要时间 |
[12:56] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[12:58] | But take it from me, | 但听我一句 |
[13:00] | if you hold on to hating him, | 如果你坚持要恨他 |
[13:03] | it will eat at you. | 那会侵蚀你的 |
[13:16] | Why the hell does Cade want to meet here? | 卡德为什么要在这儿见面 |
[13:18] | Beats me. He doesn’t wear the cape or carry the pitchfork, | 我怎么知道 他不穿披风 不拿干草叉 |
[13:21] | so maybe that’s just his way of being dramatic. | 或许这是他给自己加戏的方式 |
[13:25] | Things have a way of getting bloody with Cade. | 卡德总能把场面搞得很血腥 |
[13:28] | We may not have another chance, so… | 我们或许不会再有第二次机会了 |
[13:32] | do you want to tell me why you were planning on leaving town? | 想告诉我你为什么打算离镇吗 |
[13:36] | Nope. I don’t. | 不想 |
[13:39] | Well, then it’s a good thing Caroline did. | 那幸好卡罗琳告诉我了 |
[13:46] | Look, me leaving Mystic Falls | 听着 我离开神秘瀑布镇 |
[13:47] | is the best thing for her. | 对她是最好的 |
[13:49] | I don’t think she agrees, bro. | 我觉得她并不认为 弟弟 |
[13:50] | I can’t atone for my mistakes if I keep making them. | 如果我不停犯错 就不能为我的错误赎罪了 |
[13:54] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[13:56] | I don’t want to drag her down with me. | 我不想把她一起拖下水 |
[13:58] | Well, if that’s the way you see it, | 如果你是这么想的 |
[14:00] | what are you doing out here with me? | 你为什么跟我一起来 |
[14:01] | I’ve always been the albatross around your neck. | 我一直是拖累你的负担 |
[14:03] | You’re my brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[14:06] | But let’s be clear, | 我们说清楚 |
[14:07] | this is about more than just you and me. | 这事不仅关系到你我 |
[14:09] | I am the one that compelled Matt Donovan to ring that bell. | 是我控制了马特·多诺万敲响了那口钟 |
[14:12] | Cade is free because of me. | 卡德是因我而被释放 |
[14:17] | And that’s why I have to kill him. | 所以我必须杀了他 |
[14:20] | That wasn’t the plan, man. | 计划不是这样的 |
[14:21] | Yeah, well, it is now. | 现在是了 |
[14:23] | Kai said that killing Cade will destroy hell, too. | 卡伊说杀死卡德 地狱也会一起消失 |
[14:25] | Yeah, I know, I was there. I was eavesdropping. | 我知道 我当时也在 我偷听了 |
[14:27] | You actually believe him? | 你真相信吗 |
[14:28] | What I believe is that I have to give it a shot, Damon. | 我相信 我得试试 达蒙 |
[14:32] | With or without you. | 不管你帮不帮忙 |
[14:33] | Are you forgetting that you are human? | 你忘记你是个人类了吗 |
[14:34] | Kai almost gutted you, and I was standing right there. | 卡伊差点当着我的面宰了你 |
[14:36] | What do you think Cade’s gonna do? | 你觉得卡德会对你做什么 |
[14:38] | I know it’s a long shot… | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[14:39] | It’s suicide, Stefan! | 这是自杀 斯特凡 |
[14:43] | And if you screw this up… | 如果你搞砸了 |
[14:46] | we don’t know what he’ll do to Elena. | 我们不知道他会把埃琳娜怎么样 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry, Damon. | 对不起 达蒙 |
[14:54] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[14:56] | Yeah, I’m sorry, too. | 我也抱歉 |
[15:00] | But I can’t let anything happen to her… | 我不能允许她有事 |
[15:04] | …or you. | 你也是 |
[15:11] | I thought you might feel that way. | 我猜到你会这么想 |
[15:30] | Do we have to go to sleep now? | 我们非得现在睡觉吗 |
[15:32] | It has been a long and exciting day, | 今天很长很累了 |
[15:36] | and you two girls should have no problems falling asleep. | 你们俩应该能很快睡着的 |
[15:38] | Sorry about the dresses. | 裙子的事抱歉 |
[15:40] | Yeah, sorry, Mommy. | 是啊 抱歉 妈妈 |
[15:41] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:42] | But no more of that. | 但不许再那么做了 |
[15:44] | Okay? Do you think you girls can cut that stuff out? | 好吗 你们可以不再那么干了吗 |
[15:53] | Just try your best. | 尽量吧 |
[15:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:03] | Hello, Clarice. | 你好 克拉丽丝 |
[16:10] | You killed your sister Jo, you tried to kill her kids, too, | 你杀了你妹妹乔 你还想杀她的孩子 |
[16:12] | so why would you be interested in helping? | 你为什么会想帮忙 |
[16:16] | Well, the same thing happened to me | 我像他们这么大时 |
[16:17] | when I was around their age. | 也遇到了一样的事 |
[16:18] | You start being able to do these things, amazing things, | 你开始可以做些了不起的事 |
[16:21] | and at first it’s accidental and random, and then | 起初是随机偶然的 然后 |
[16:23] | you start to figure it out, which… | 你开始摸索出名堂了 |
[16:26] | which sounds cool, but it’s, um… | 这听上去很酷 但其实… |
[16:29] | it’s torture. | 那是折磨 |
[16:31] | It’s lonely. | 很孤独 |
[16:31] | Wasn’t the same thing happening to Jo? | 难道乔不也是一样的吗 |
[16:33] | Jo wasn’t a siphon. | 乔不吸魔法 |
[16:35] | Jo was a Glinda. | 乔是格林达 |
[16:36] | A perfect little witch who would do spells | 完美的小女巫 会施咒语 |
[16:39] | and make things float, and people would clap. | 让东西飘起来 大家会鼓掌 |
[16:42] | Oh, Josie! Yes! | 乔赛 真棒 |
[16:45] | And I was the kid | 而我是 |
[16:45] | walking around like an addict, | 瘾君子一样的孩子 |
[16:47] | fiending for a hit like I was on fire | 总是像火烧身一样 |
[16:49] | all the time. | 想爽一把 |
[16:51] | And they didn’t understand it. | 他们无法理解 |
[16:54] | So they isolated me. | 他们孤立了我 |
[16:56] | Couldn’t even touch anyone. | 不许我碰任何人 |
[16:59] | That screwed me up big-time. | 这对我伤害很大 |
[17:01] | How do we fix them? | 我们怎么帮助她们 |
[17:02] | Well, I chose to become a sociopath | 我选择成为了反社会 |
[17:03] | with a penchant for murder and mayhem. | 喜欢杀人和搞破坏 |
[17:05] | But I take it you might want to steer them in a different direction? | 但我感觉你是想把他们往另一条路上引 |
[17:09] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[17:11] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[17:14] | We are in the hotbed of supernatural energy, | 我们在超自然能量的温床里 |
[17:18] | with the artifacts and books | 到处是魔法物件 书籍 |
[17:20] | and talismans and the God knows what else. | 护身符 天知道还有什么 |
[17:22] | I mean, witches literally eat that up. | 巫师会吸收这一切 |
[17:24] | They siphon it without trying. | 她们不许用力就能吸走 |
[17:25] | So the girls’ magic is going haywire | 她们的魔法在失控 |
[17:28] | because we brought them to the Armory? | 是因为我们带她们来了军械库 |
[17:29] | Ding! | 答对了 |
[17:32] | Worst possible place to bring a siphon. | 把吸魔法者带来这里简直太不该了 |
[17:33] | Like, easily, the worst. | 简直是万万不该 |
[17:36] | I mean, there’s… there’s practically… | 这里的墙壁上 |
[17:39] | magic in the walls. | 几乎都有魔法 |
[17:44] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[17:51] | Okay, it’s, uh, | 好吧 |
[17:52] | it’s not practically in the walls. | 准确说不是几乎 |
[17:56] | The magic’s actually in the walls. | 是真的有 |
[18:15] | Cade? | 卡德 |
[18:21] | Cade! | 卡德 |
[18:38] | I can see why you both love her. | 我能明白你哥哥为什么爱她 |
[18:40] | She’s a beautiful soul. | 她是个美丽的灵魂 |
[18:42] | Made dimmer, perhaps, by her association with the two of you. | 因为跟你俩的牵扯 或许有些失色 |
[18:46] | I have to admit, | 我得承认 |
[18:47] | you’re not the Salvatore I was expecting. | 我没想到来的塞尔瓦托会是你 |
[18:49] | Well, I’m the one you get. | 反正就是我来了 |
[18:51] | Does that mean you brought me the dagger? | 那么你是把匕首拿来了吗 |
[18:55] | You intend to kill me. | 你想杀我 |
[18:57] | How optimistic. | 真乐观 |
[18:58] | Is that the form you think your atonement will take? | 你觉得你的赎罪就是这种形式的吗 |
[19:01] | Stefan, you’re human. | 斯特凡 你是人类 |
[19:03] | I’m almost worried you’ll catch pneumonia | 我都担心你会染上肺炎 |
[19:04] | and die in this very cave. | 死在这岩洞里 |
[19:06] | What are the odds of you killing me? | 你杀死我的几率有多大 |
[19:08] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[19:10] | right this second… | 现在 |
[19:12] | not very good. | 几率不大 |
[19:34] | But they’re getting better all the time. | 但机会越来越大了 |
[19:43] | – Hello? – Daddy? | -喂 -爸爸 |
[19:44] | – Aren’t you supposed to be asleep? – We were. | -你们不是睡了吗 -是啊 |
[19:46] | But we heard a crash and Mommy’s not here. | 但我们听到了撞击声 妈妈不在 |
[19:48] | – We’re scared. – We’re hiding under the bed. | -我们好怕 -我们躲在床下 |
[19:50] | Okay, listen to me carefully. | 好 听仔细 |
[19:52] | You remember where I told you to hide if there was a monster? | 记得我说过如果来了怪物让你们藏哪吗 |
[19:54] | Go there. Take your sister. Do it now, okay? | 去那里 带上你妹妹 马上去 |
[19:56] | I’ll be there soon. | 我就去 |
[20:04] | Die. | 死吧 |
[20:11] | A heroic effort. | 英勇的尝试 |
[20:13] | But it seems your bell stopped ringing. | 但你的钟似乎不响了 |
[20:24] | I miss this kind of violence. | 我怀念这样的暴力 |
[20:26] | It’s personal. | 很切身 |
[20:28] | Direct. | 直接 |
[20:35] | Now you know what I always have. | 你知道我一直有的东西 |
[20:37] | The human mind is weak. | 人类的头脑很脆弱 |
[20:39] | And its flesh is even weaker. | 人类的血肉更加脆弱 |
[20:42] | We had a deal, Cade. | 我们说好的 卡德 |
[20:47] | Our deal was that you would bring me the dagger | 我们的协议是 你把匕首带来 |
[20:50] | in exchange for Elena. | 交换埃琳娜 |
[20:51] | So what? You got what you wanted. | 那又如何 你得到你想要的了 |
[20:52] | Now it’s time for you to pony up. | 现在兑现承诺吧 |
[20:57] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[20:58] | I will give you one soul. | 我给你一个灵魂 |
[21:03] | No! | 不要 |
[21:06] | Bonnie, Bonnie, hey. | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[21:08] | – You okay? – Something’s happening. | -你没事吧 -出事了 |
[21:09] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[21:12] | No! | 不要 |
[21:14] | – What happened? – I had visions, fire. | -怎么回事 -我看到了幻象 火 |
[21:16] | Elena’s coffin. | 埃琳娜的棺材 |
[21:17] | You’re not the only person I have a psychic connection to. | 你不是唯一与我心灵相连的人 |
[21:19] | I think Elena’s in trouble. | 我觉得埃琳娜有麻烦了 |
[21:21] | – Where are you going? – I don’t know. | -你去哪 -我不知道 |
[21:23] | But I know I have to go. | 但我必须走 |
[21:29] | The question is | 问题是 |
[21:30] | which soul will you save? | 你要救哪一个 |
[21:32] | Elena’s or your brother’s? | 埃琳娜 还是你弟弟 |
[21:48] | Caroline’s phone. | 卡罗琳的电话 |
[21:51] | Kai? | 卡伊 |
[21:52] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[21:53] | Where’s Caroline? | 卡罗琳呢 |
[21:54] | Yeah, she’s taking a neck-snap nap. | 她脖子断了在睡觉 |
[21:56] | Those kids really wore her out. | 那些孩子让她累坏了 |
[21:58] | Look, you escaped. | 听着 你逃出来了 |
[22:00] | Why don’t you yost leave, find somebody else to terrorize? | 你就走吧 去吓唬别人 |
[22:03] | Oh, because you have got two | 因为你这里 |
[22:04] | Gemini coven offspring running around here somewhere, | 有两个双子巫师团的后代 |
[22:07] | and you know how I just love Gemini for destroying my life. | 你知道我多么感谢双子巫师团毁了我的人生 |
[22:10] | – Who better to terrorize? – I’m not gonna let you hurt them. | -不吓唬她们吓唬谁 -我不会让你伤害她们的 |
[22:12] | – I’m coming for you. – That’s cute and all, | -我这就去找你 -真可爱 |
[22:14] | but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna find them | 但我确定我能在你之前 |
[22:15] | before you do, but, uh… | 找到她们 不过 |
[22:17] | Oh, what the heck. | 管他呢 |
[22:18] | It’s no fun without a little fire under your ass, right? | 不火烧屁股就没意思了嘛 |
[22:21] | Come get me. | 来抓我啊 |
[22:22] | Yeah? Well, where are you? | 是吗 你在哪 |
[22:23] | Just making my way | 正在前往 |
[22:24] | to where kids like to hide. | 孩子们喜欢藏的地方 |
[22:27] | No Geminis are supposed to be living, Ric. | 双子巫师团不该存于世上 里克 |
[22:29] | Best solution is to kill them. | 最佳办法就是杀了她们 |
[22:31] | Kai! | 卡伊 |
[22:32] | I tried to kill them once already, | 我曾试过杀她们 |
[22:33] | as you know. | 你也知道 |
[22:35] | If at first you don’t succeed, | 但如果你第一次不成功 |
[22:37] | well, try, try to kill them again. | 那就再多试几次 |
[22:44] | I’m curious, Damon. | 我很好奇 达蒙 |
[22:45] | What’s it like to be the first person | 第一个知道什么是 |
[22:47] | to know how hell on Earth feels? | 人间地狱是什么感觉 |
[22:49] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[22:50] | A more important question, then. | 那问个更重要的问题 |
[22:52] | Who is it going to be? | 你选谁 |
[22:54] | I suggest you answer soon, | 我建议你快点回答 |
[22:55] | or the flames will make the decision for you. | 否则火焰将替你决定 |
[22:58] | Damon, you know what to do. | 达蒙 你知道该怎么办 |
[22:59] | – No. I can’t. I’m not saying the words. – Fine. | -不 我不能 我不说 -好 |
[23:02] | Then I will. Cade, take me. | 那我说 卡德 带我走吧 |
[23:06] | Enough from the angel on his shoulder. | 我受够他的大圣人面孔了 |
[23:09] | I’m doing you a favor, Damon. | 我是在帮你个忙 达蒙 |
[23:11] | This exact choice has defined your life since the moment | 自从你和你弟弟第一次见到埃琳娜 |
[23:14] | you and your brother first laid eyes on Elena. | 这个决定就定义了你的生活 |
[23:16] | Being torn between the two has only brought both of you | 在两者之间无法选择 给你们俩 |
[23:19] | an immeasurable amount of pain and suffering. | 都带来了不可估量的痛苦和折磨 |
[23:24] | It can end now. | 现在就可以结束 |
[23:31] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[23:37] | I choose me. | 我选我 |
[23:40] | Stefan’s mortal. | 斯特凡是凡人 |
[23:42] | He’s lived a supremely messed-up life. | 他这辈子过得非常糟糕 |
[23:44] | His soul’s already damned. | 他的灵魂的命运已经注定 |
[23:46] | Take me. | 带我走吧 |
[23:47] | You’ll get us both eventually. | 这样你最终能得到我们俩 |
[23:50] | I have to say… I’m intrigued. | 我得说…有趣 |
[23:53] | Well, act now, because it’s a one-time offer. | 那快点行动吧 这是一次性的提议 |
[24:01] | Are you aware of what you’re offering me? | 你知道你给了我什么吗 |
[24:03] | My soul. | 我的灵魂 |
[24:05] | In eternal anguish. | 遭受永恒折磨 |
[24:06] | Twisted, black and delicious. | 扭曲 黑暗 美味 |
[24:09] | Just like you like ’em. So, come on! Eat me! | 就像你喜欢的那样 来啊 吃了我啊 |
[24:14] | I’d like nothing more. | 非常乐意 |
[24:21] | But it requires you being dead. | 但你必须先死掉 |
[24:24] | Oh, Damon, please don’t do this. | 达蒙 别这么做 |
[24:34] | Sorry, Stef. | 对不起 斯特凡 |
[24:40] | It’s been a hell of a ride. | 这一路好精彩 |
[24:49] | Put my girl out first. | 先把火熄掉 |
[24:51] | Then promise me you’ll keep your grubby paws off her soul… | 然后答应我你不会去碰她的灵魂 |
[24:54] | permanently. | 永远不许 |
[25:00] | Done. | 没问题 |
[25:01] | Your move, Damon. | 该你了 达蒙 |
[25:04] | Damon, don’t. | 达蒙 别 |
[25:11] | See you in hell, Cade. | 地狱见了 卡德 |
[25:12] | No, Damon. | 不 达蒙 |
[25:14] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[25:15] | You will. | 会相见的 |
[25:26] | No. | 不要 |
[25:28] | No! | 不要 |
[26:03] | Josie? Yoo-hoo, Lizzie? | 乔赛 莉兹 |
[26:06] | Come out where Uncle Kai can see you. | 出来让卡伊舅舅看看 |
[26:09] | I have a small axe to grind. | 我有把小斧子要磨[算账] |
[26:12] | Well… not so small. | 不算很小 |
[26:24] | And Josie slipped off. | 乔赛溜走了 |
[26:26] | Yeah, I fell, | 是啊 我摔倒了 |
[26:27] | but I was okay. | 但我没事 |
[26:28] | She wasn’t hurt. | 她没受伤 |
[26:30] | – Idiots. – Then she pushed me, | -白痴 -然后她推了我 |
[26:32] | but I didn’t fall down. | 但我没摔倒 |
[26:34] | – I can feel the magic. – Like you showed me. | -我能感觉到魔法 -就像你教的那样 |
[26:36] | But she got scared. | 但她怕了 |
[26:38] | Yeah, I got scared. | 是啊 我怕了 |
[26:41] | Then I stopped. | 然后我就停下了 |
[26:47] | That was for my kids. | 这下是为我的孩子 |
[26:51] | That was for me. | 这下是为我 |
[26:53] | And this is for… | 这是为… |
[26:58] | Kai Parker don’t fight fair. | 卡伊·帕克是使阴招的 |
[27:03] | You were saying something? Something about, uh… | 你说什么来着 关于… |
[27:06] | this is for… | 这是为了… |
[27:12] | For Jo. | 乔 |
[27:13] | That’s what he was gonna say. | 他是想说那个 |
[27:41] | There’s no point hiding, Damon! | 别躲了 达蒙 |
[27:45] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[27:47] | Your soul belongs to me. | 你的灵魂是我的了 |
[27:53] | I’m psychic, remember? | 我有灵力 记得吗 |
[27:56] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听得到 |
[28:00] | Hiding ain’t my style, Cade. | 我从不躲藏 卡德 |
[28:07] | Annoying you, on the other hand– | 但是烦你 |
[28:10] | it’s right up my alley. | 是我的专长 |
[28:12] | So I guess this is where the tragic tale | 那么达蒙·塞尔瓦托的悲伤故事 |
[28:14] | of Damon Salvatore ends. | 要就此结束了 |
[28:16] | Look on the bright side. | 看到好的一面 |
[28:18] | Your suffering is just beginning. | 你的折磨才刚开始 |
[28:42] | Well, that was anti-climactic. | 真是反高潮 |
[28:44] | We taking an Uber instead? | 我们要做优步去了吗 |
[28:47] | We have a visitor. | 有人来了 |
[28:49] | And her pain will be almost as sweet as yours. | 她的痛苦几乎跟你的一样美味 |
[28:53] | Miss Bennett. | 贝内特小姐 |
[28:56] | You’re just in time. | 你来得正巧 |
[28:58] | – Where are my friends? – Don’t worry. | -我的朋友呢 -别担心 |
[29:00] | They’re safe… except for Damon. | 他们很安全 除了达蒙 |
[29:03] | Damon’s very dead. | 达蒙死了 |
[29:05] | What? | 什么 |
[29:06] | Relax. | 放松 |
[29:08] | You share my psychic gift. | 你跟我一样有灵力 |
[29:10] | So if you’ll just open your mind… | 如果你愿意打开思维 |
[29:17] | You shouldn’t be here, Bon. | 你不该来 邦 |
[29:20] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[29:23] | And why should I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[29:24] | Damon sold his soul to me. | 达蒙把灵魂卖给了我 |
[29:26] | Like you said, we share the same gift. | 就像你说的 我们都有灵力 |
[29:29] | I won’t let you take him without a fight. | 我不会让你轻松地带走他 |
[29:32] | I was hoping you’d say that, but I warn you: | 我就希望你会这么说 但我警告你 |
[29:35] | if you attempt to keep Damon’s soul on this plane, | 你如果想留住达蒙的灵魂 |
[29:37] | your mind will surely shatter. | 你的大脑会崩溃的 |
[29:53] | I… said…no! | 我…说…不行 |
[29:57] | Or maybe your body will give out first, | 或许你的身体会先崩溃 |
[29:59] | leaving Elena Gilbert to wake up in a world | 留下埃琳娜·吉尔伯特独自醒来 |
[30:01] | – without her lover or best friend. – Shut up! | -爱人和挚友都不见了 -闭嘴 |
[30:04] | For the last time, release Damon, | 我最后说一次 放开达蒙 |
[30:07] | or risk losing more than him. | 否则你失去的将不止是他 |
[30:10] | He’s right, Bon. | 他是对的 邦 |
[30:12] | You got to let me go. | 你得放了我 |
[30:14] | Not… gonna… happen. | 绝…不 |
[30:21] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:22] | Let go, Bon. | 放手吧 邦 |
[30:25] | Or I will. | 否则我就放了 |
[30:26] | Damon. Don’t you dare. | 达蒙 不可以 |
[30:28] | Don’t. | 别 |
[30:48] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[31:02] | Bet you didn’t see that coming. | 你肯定没料到吧 |
[31:05] | Go… to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[31:08] | You first. | 你先 |
[31:47] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[31:50] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[31:53] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[31:57] | Bonnie, wake up. | 邦妮 醒醒 |
[31:58] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:02] | Bonnie, wake up. | 邦妮 醒醒 |
[32:18] | Nice save. | 救得漂亮 |
[32:22] | For the record, | 我要说 |
[32:24] | this doesn’t mean I forgive you. | 这不代表我原谅你了 |
[32:27] | Consider it a first step. | 算是迈出了第一步吧 |
[32:32] | Because I’m not gonna stop trying until you do. | 因为我会一直坚持不懈 直到你原谅我 |
[32:38] | Am I late for the group hug? | 现在团抱太迟了吗 |
[32:41] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[32:43] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[32:45] | That little psychic blast | 那个灵力爆炸 |
[32:46] | must have blew me back into my body. | 肯定把我炸回自己身体里了 |
[32:53] | Let me do the dirty work next time, okay? | 下次让我来干难办的差事吧 |
[33:22] | Saving this for a special occasion. | 这是为特殊场合留的 |
[33:25] | Guess I’m gonna get that epic bro moment after all. | 看来兄弟情时刻到底要来了 |
[33:29] | Yeah, I’d say killing Cade | 杀死卡德 |
[33:31] | and destroying hell as we know it qualifies. | 摧毁地狱 算是够格了 |
[33:37] | It was actually a wedding present. | 其实这是婚礼礼物 |
[33:41] | I know I don’t get a vote, but | 我知道我无权说 但是 |
[33:43] | you’re crazy if you think leaving Mystic Falls is the answer. | 你如果以为离开神秘瀑布镇是解决办法就是疯了 |
[33:49] | I’m human, Damon. | 我是人类 达蒙 |
[33:51] | You’re gonna have to let me go someday. | 你总得对我放手 |
[33:53] | And it’s gonna suck when that day comes. | 那天到来时 我会很难受 |
[33:57] | But it shouldn’t be today. | 但那不该是今天 |
[34:01] | Not when things are looking up for a change, man. | 不该是情况终于有好转的一天 |
[34:05] | Hell or no hell, my life is never gonna be the same. | 不管有没有地狱 我的生活都将改变 |
[34:08] | I have a lot of… | 我有很多 |
[34:11] | sins to answer for. | 要担责任的罪孽 |
[34:13] | Well, cowardice ain’t one of them. | 那罪孽不包括懦弱 |
[34:16] | You just went toe-to-toe with the devil, man. | 你刚跟魔鬼正面对决 |
[34:18] | Makes you pretty brave in my book. | 在我看来 是非常勇敢了 |
[34:22] | The brave thing to do is stay. | 而勇敢的做法就是留下 |
[34:26] | How can I? | 我怎么能留下 |
[34:28] | I have to pay for what I’ve done. | 我得为我做的事付出代价 |
[34:32] | In my wretched, miserable life, | 在我悲催的一生中 |
[34:34] | I have inflicted a fantastic amount of pain. | 我制造了一大堆的痛苦 |
[34:40] | I don’t think my slate will ever be clean. | 我觉得我永远洗不清 |
[34:43] | But I don’t need some spirit journey | 但我不需要跟陌生人 |
[34:44] | with a bunch of strangers to convince me | 踏上精神旅程 让我相信 |
[34:46] | that my redemption is within reach. | 我的救赎触手可及 |
[34:50] | I just need the people I love. | 我只需要我爱的人 |
[34:55] | The list is short, but profound. | 人不多 但很深刻 |
[34:57] | You’re right at the top, | 你排在最上面 |
[34:59] | alongside a great girl I hope to marry one day. | 跟我希望有一日能迎娶的好姑娘并列 |
[35:06] | Don’t walk away from your list | 别抛下你的名单 |
[35:07] | because you don’t think you’re worth it. | 就因为你觉得自己不配 |
[35:10] | But like I said, brother, | 但我说了 弟弟 |
[35:12] | it’s your call. | 你决定 |
[35:21] | You talk to Bonnie? | 你跟邦妮谈了吗 |
[35:23] | All good. | 没问题了 |
[35:24] | She knows exactly what to do. | 她知道怎么办 |
[35:26] | And the girls are out like logs. | 孩子们也都睡死了 |
[35:29] | I’m a little embarrassed | 我有点不好意思 |
[35:30] | that I suggested the problem was us, | 我还说问题出在我们身上 |
[35:33] | – when it was right in front of our eyes. – You weren’t wrong. | -结果答案就在我们眼前 -你没错 |
[35:36] | Look, I came out here knowing I needed to find a school | 我来这儿 是想找到 |
[35:38] | that’d be good for the girls. | 合适她们的学校 |
[35:39] | But what school exists for kids like ours? | 但有哪所学校会适合她们 |
[35:43] | I mean, siphon witches? | 一对儿吸魔法的巫师 |
[35:44] | But then I stumbled upon the perfect place. | 但我发现偶然发现了一个绝佳的地方 |
[35:50] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[35:52] | I want to start one. | 我想建一个 |
[35:53] | A school. | 学校 |
[35:54] | For Lizzie and Josie, | 给莉兹和乔赛 |
[35:56] | and other kids like them. | 还有其他像她们这样的孩子 |
[36:00] | Uh, no offense, | 别介意 |
[36:01] | there’s just a big difference between | 但是做教授 |
[36:03] | being a professor and running a school. | 跟开学校差别是很大的 |
[36:06] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[36:07] | Which is why I need a collaborator. | 所以我需要一个合作者 |
[36:09] | Someone who knows how to create a safe and loving, | 一个懂得如何为孩子营造一个安全 |
[36:12] | supportive space for kids. | 有爱 有帮助的空间的人 |
[36:15] | Someone like you. | 比如你 |
[36:17] | You don’t have to answer right now. | 你不用马上回答 |
[36:18] | Just think about it. | 想想看吧 |
[36:23] | I’ll get it. | 我去 |
[36:32] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[36:34] | What are you… | 你干什么… |
[36:35] | – Marry me. – What? | -嫁给我吧 -什么 |
[36:37] | I don’t expect you to believe that I’m sorry, | 我不指望你凭我一句话就相信 |
[36:39] | or that I love you just because I say it. | 我多么抱歉 或是我多么爱你 |
[36:41] | I need to show you. Marry me. | 我要用行动让你看到 嫁给我吧 |
[36:44] | I thought you had to figure things out. | 你不是想去思考人生吗 |
[36:46] | I did. | 我思考了 |
[36:47] | I figured out that I’m an idiot. | 我发现自己是个白痴 |
[36:49] | I’m intellectually challenged, | 我智障 |
[36:50] | maybe even blind. | 大概还眼瞎 |
[36:52] | I couldn’t see that everything that I was looking for | 我看不到我想要的一切 |
[36:55] | was right here in you. | 都在这里 在你身上 |
[36:57] | I have a lifetime of work to do | 我要用一生的努力 |
[36:59] | to make things right, | 去弥补 |
[37:02] | but I can’t imagine doing it without you. | 但我不能没有你的陪伴 |
[37:12] | Unless I’m… | 除非… |
[37:15] | too late. | 已经太迟 |
[37:16] | No! No. | 没有 没有 |
[37:20] | I don’t want to let go of you. | 我不想放你走 |
[37:22] | But you’re human now. Do you… | 但你是人类了 你 |
[37:24] | do you know what that means? | 知道那意味着什么吗 |
[37:28] | It means I get to grow old | 意味着我可以 |
[37:30] | with my best friend. | 跟我的挚友一起变老 |
[37:32] | It means I get to help my wife | 意味着我可以帮我妻子 |
[37:33] | raise her two beautiful children, | 养大她两个可爱的孩子 |
[37:36] | and their children after that. | 还有她们的孩子 |
[37:40] | It means I get to fight to be the man that you deserve, | 意味着我可以努力成为配得上你的男人 |
[37:43] | until the day that I die. | 直到我死的那天 |
[37:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:52] | Will you marry me? | 你愿嫁给我吗 |
[37:57] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[38:00] | Yes, of course. | 当然愿意 |
[38:26] | No… | 不 |
[38:28] | No, not the Spin Doctors. | 不要公关专家的歌 |
[38:31] | I’m back in hell. | 我回地狱了 |
[38:34] | That’s… | 真是… |
[38:35] | That’s impossible, | 那不可能 |
[38:37] | because Cade’s dead, | 因为卡德死了 |
[38:38] | and hell no longer exists. | 地狱不存在了 |
[38:40] | So you guys really pulled it off, huh? | 你们还真做到了 |
[38:42] | Hey, uh, let me loose | 放开我 |
[38:43] | and I’ll totally give you a high five. | 我一定跟你击掌 |
[38:45] | Oh, are you here to punish me? | 你是来惩罚我的吗 |
[38:47] | ‘Cause that’s kinda hot. | 因为那挺性感的 |
[38:48] | Well, I have been a bit psychic lately, | 我最近有点灵力 |
[38:51] | so we both know that your worst fear | 我们都知道你最大的恐惧 |
[38:53] | is going back to a prison world. | 是回到监狱世界 |
[38:55] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[38:56] | Creating a prison world requires… | 创造监狱世界需要… |
[38:58] | One of these, right? | 这玩意吗 |
[39:00] | Some Gemini magic. | 双子巫师团的魔法 |
[39:02] | Josie and Lizzie are really making strides. | 乔赛和莉兹真的进步很大 |
[39:05] | I helped a little, but… | 我帮了点忙 但是 |
[39:08] | you gotta admit, this is impressive. | 你得承认 这挺了不起的 |
[39:12] | Where is everyone? | 人都哪去了 |
[39:13] | Oh, there is no one else. | 这里没有别人 |
[39:15] | Just you and your insecure little mind. | 只有你 和你的不安全感 |
[39:19] | And a song you hate on the jukebox, forever. | 还有点唱机里永远放着你讨厌的曲子 |
[39:24] | And there’s no eclipse to bail your ass out this time. | 这次不会有月蚀能把你弄出了 |
[39:29] | No… Wait, Bonnie. | 不 等等 邦妮 |
[39:31] | Wait, wait, wait! Please, please. | 等等 求你 |
[39:35] | I… | 我… |
[39:40] | I lost a bet. | 我输了个赌 |
[39:45] | Oh, I can’t believe you guys fell for it. | 真不敢相信你们上当了 |
[39:49] | Fell for what? | 上什么当 |
[40:01] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[40:02] | You came. I put some champagne on ice. | 你来了 我冰镇了点香槟酒 |
[40:07] | Bon, what’s wrong? | 邦 怎么了 |
[40:09] | I just spoke to Kai. | 我刚跟卡伊说过话 |
[40:11] | You didn’t destroy hell. | 你没有摧毁地狱 |
[40:13] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[40:13] | thanks to you killing Cade, | 由于你杀了卡德 |
[40:15] | hell’s never been in better hands. | 地狱现在由最合适的人掌管了 |
[40:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:17] | If Cade’s not running hell, who is? | 如果不是卡德在掌管地狱 那是谁 |
[40:20] | Think of the only person worse than Cade. | 想想唯一比卡德还糟糕的人 |
[40:22] | Think of the only person worse. | 想想唯一更糟糕的人 |
[40:26] | The person who knows where all your weak spots are. | 那个了解你所有弱点的人 |
[40:28] | Who wants to hit you there over and over again. | 想不断攻击你的弱点的人 |
[40:31] | Who will stop at nothing to make sure that you | 会不惜一切 让你 |
[40:34] | and everyone you love suffer. | 和你爱的每个人痛苦 |
[40:38] | The one who wants revenge for what we did… | 那个想要报复我们 |
[40:42] | to her. | 对她做的事的人 |
[40:44] | Don’t you dare say it, Bonnie. | 不许说出来 邦妮 |
[40:47] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[40:48] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[40:49] | Don’t you dare say that name! | 不许你说她的名字 |
[40:52] | The myth, | 传说 |
[40:54] | the legend, | 传奇 |
[40:55] | the baddest bitch of all. | 最坏的贱女人 |
[41:06] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[41:09] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[41:13] | Bon? | 邦 |
[41:17] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[41:19] | No, Bonnie! | 不要 邦妮 |
[41:20] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[41:21] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[41:25] | We’re toast. | 我们死定了 |