| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Bet you didn’t see that coming. | 你肯定没料到吧 | 
| [00:06] | Go… to hell. | 下地狱吧 | 
| [00:08] | You first. | 你先 | 
| [00:12] | When the door between this world | 这个世界和卡德世界的 | 
| [00:14] | and Cade’s gets cracked open, | 大门被撞开后 | 
| [00:16] | it wipes out everything for miles. | 还能摧毁附近数英里内的一切 | 
| [00:18] | In this case… | 这次 | 
| [00:19] | All of us in Mystic Falls. | 就是神秘瀑布镇的所有人 | 
| [00:20] | All you got to do is make sure | 你只需要确保 | 
| [00:22] | that bell rings 12 times. | 那钟敲响12次 | 
| [00:24] | I thought you had to figure things out. | 你不是想去思考人生吗 | 
| [00:26] | I couldn’t see that everything that I was looking for | 我看不到我想要的一切 | 
| [00:29] | was right here in you. | 都在这里 在你身上 | 
| [00:31] | Will you marry me? | 你愿嫁给我吗 | 
| [00:32] | Yes, of course. | 愿意 当然愿意 | 
| [00:34] | You didn’t destroy hell. | 你没有摧毁地狱 | 
| [00:36] | Thanks to you killing Cade, | 由于你杀了卡德 | 
| [00:37] | hell’s never been in better hands. | 地狱现在由最合适的人掌管了 | 
| [00:38] | If Cade’s not running hell, who is? | 如果不是卡德在掌管地狱 那是谁 | 
| [00:41] | The person who knows where all your weak spots are. | 那个了解你所有弱点的人 | 
| [00:43] | The one who wants revenge | 那个想要报复我们 | 
| [00:45] | for what we did to her. | 对她做的事的人 | 
| [00:46] | Don’t you dare say that name! | 不许你说她的名字 | 
| [00:48] | The baddest bitch of all. | 最坏的贱女人 | 
| [00:51] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 | 
| [01:20] | Are you part of my Uber pool? | 你是跟我一起优步拼车的吗 | 
| [01:24] | Oh, my God, you’re… | 天呐 你是… | 
| [01:50] | I know we have a lot to talk about, | 我知道我们有很多话要说 | 
| [01:53] | but I don’t, | 但我不 | 
| [01:53] | I don’t want to get into any of that right now. | 我现在不想说那些 | 
| [01:55] | I don’t want to talk about us or Enzo | 我不想说我们 或是恩佐 | 
| [01:58] | or Stefan or anything, | 或是斯特凡 或是任何事 | 
| [02:00] | except the trouble headed our way. | 只想说我们要面临的麻烦 | 
| [02:05] | You are gonna need this. | 你会需要这个 | 
| [02:10] | So the victim was here until you closed. | 你关门前被害人一直在这里 | 
| [02:12] | Did he say where he was going? | 他有说自己要去哪 | 
| [02:13] | If he was meeting up with anyone? | 是否要去见谁吗 | 
| [02:16] | No. | 没有 | 
| [02:19] | – Give me a minute. – Okay. | -等一下 -好 | 
| [02:22] | – Dad, when did you get back? – Just this morning. | -爸 你什么时候回来的 -就今早 | 
| [02:25] | Hey, look, I would’ve called ahead, | 我本该提前打来 | 
| [02:27] | but I wanted to tell you in person. | 但我想亲自告诉你 | 
| [02:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [02:35] | Hi, Matty. | 马特 | 
| [02:36] | Hey, I, uh, thought you were gonna | 不是说你要先让我 | 
| [02:38] | give me a minute with him first. | 跟他独处会儿吗 | 
| [02:39] | I saw you two talking. | 我看到你俩说话 | 
| [02:40] | I couldn’t wait to see my son. | 我等不及来见儿子 | 
| [02:42] | After waiting four years since your last phone message? | 你最后一次电话留言之后我们四年没见了 | 
| [02:44] | As I remember, I asked you to call me back. | 我可记得我叫你回我电话了 | 
| [02:47] | Hey, look, look, I know it’s sudden, | 听着 我知道这很突然 | 
| [02:49] | but you gave me a second chance. | 但你又给了我次机会 | 
| [02:51] | Didn’t turn out so bad, right? | 结果还不赖 是吧 | 
| [02:52] | I thought you hated him for leaving us. | 你不是恨他抛下我们吗 | 
| [02:54] | That was a lifetime ago. | 那是很久以前了 | 
| [02:57] | Things have changed since then. | 现在时过境迁了 | 
| [02:58] | I was… I was actually glad to hear from him. | 我收到他的消息时很高兴 | 
| [03:01] | I was hoping we could all get dinner tonight. | 我希望今晚我们可以一起吃饭 | 
| [03:08] | I’m not sure I’ll be free. | 我恐怕没空 | 
| [03:12] | All right, professor, | 好了 教授 | 
| [03:14] | how do we get rid of the queen of hell? | 我们怎么干掉地狱女王 | 
| [03:16] | Are you sure Katherine’s in our world? | 你确定凯瑟琳进入我们世界了吗 | 
| [03:18] | When Cade crossed planes after the 11th ring of the bell, | 卡德在钟响11下后穿越了过来 | 
| [03:20] | other souls could step through, too. | 那么其他灵魂也可能穿过来了 | 
| [03:22] | Same way Kai did. | 就像卡伊那样 | 
| [03:23] | Katherine would have jumped at that chance. | 凯瑟琳肯定不会放过这样的机会 | 
| [03:26] | Then why haven’t we seen her yet? | 那我们怎么还没见到她 | 
| [03:27] | I thought by now she’d be | 按说她这会儿早该 | 
| [03:28] | strutting around, making demands, | 趾高气扬地颐指气使了 | 
| [03:31] | or trying to get us all killed. | 或是想办法害死我们 | 
| [03:33] | Maybe she’s biding her time. | 或许她在等待时机 | 
| [03:35] | Or putting her own plan together. | 或是策划她自己的小算盘 | 
| [03:36] | Either way, you’re gonna need a new weapon. | 不管怎样 你们需要新武器 | 
| [03:39] | Is that Dorian? | 那是多里安吗 | 
| [03:40] | Yeah, I’ve asked Dorian to take point on our research front. | 是啊 我让多里安负责进行调研 | 
| [03:44] | This doesn’t mean you and I are cool. | 这不代表我们没事了 | 
| [03:46] | I still have those files on you, so | 我还有你的案卷呢 | 
| [03:48] | I’m here to hold you accountable | 我要让你负起责任 | 
| [03:50] | for the rest of your God-given life. | 你整个自然的余生都会盯着你 | 
| [03:52] | I hope that you do. | 那最好了 | 
| [03:55] | So what have you guys come up with? | 你们找到了什么 | 
| [03:58] | Cade was killed with a dagger that was made from his bones. | 卡德是被用他的骨头做成的匕首杀死的 | 
| [04:00] | It was fused into glass by a white-hot flame. | 骨灰用白热的火焰融入了玻璃中 | 
| [04:03] | First things first, though, | 首先 | 
| [04:04] | I don’t suppose you know where Katherine’s bones are? | 你们知不知道凯瑟琳的遗骨在哪 | 
| [04:07] | Oh, who’d have ever thought she’d have done us a favor? | 谁能想到她会帮我们个忙 | 
| [04:09] | We’ve got every last one of Katherine’s bones in the cave, | 凯瑟琳的遗骨就在一座老教堂 | 
| [04:12] | underneath the old church, | 地下的岩洞里 | 
| [04:14] | left over from a traveler barbecue she had | 那是她企图附身埃琳娜时 | 
| [04:16] | when she tried to possess Elena. | 旅行者做烧烤剩的 | 
| [04:19] | But fusing the bones into glass– | 当将骨灰烧入玻璃 | 
| [04:21] | how do we make that kind of weapon? | 我们怎么做那样的武器 | 
| [04:23] | Would putting the bone in a metal dagger do the trick? | 把骨灰放入金属匕首行吗 | 
| [04:26] | My parents are in town. I could ask my dad for help. | 我父母回来了 我可以叫我爸帮忙 | 
| [04:28] | “Parents,” plural? | “父母”吗 | 
| [04:30] | Unexpected family reunion, | 意外的家庭团聚 | 
| [04:31] | so now I’ve got two nightmares to deal with. | 现在我要应付两个噩梦了 | 
| [04:33] | Gossip later, townies. | 回头再八卦 土包子们 | 
| [04:35] | Stefan and I will go on bone-fetching duty. | 斯特凡和我去取骨头 | 
| [04:38] | Dorian and I will research an alternative to fight her. | 多里安和我研究对付她的另一种办法 | 
| [04:41] | See, if Katherine’s back, | 如果凯瑟琳回来了 | 
| [04:43] | that means hell still exists. | 那么地狱还在 | 
| [04:45] | We need to figure out a way to break her link to hell. | 我们得想办法切断她和地狱的联系 | 
| [04:47] | These psychic dimensions are tied to emotional trauma. | 这些灵域是跟情绪伤痛相连的 | 
| [04:50] | Cade created his when he was burned at the stake. | 卡德被烧死在木桩上时创建了他的地狱 | 
| [04:52] | I created mine… when I saw Enzo get murdered. | 我的灵域是恩佐被杀时创造出来的 | 
| [04:58] | I’m just saying maybe there’s a way | 或许有办法 | 
| [05:00] | to destroy the dimension itself. | 摧毁灵域本身 | 
| [05:01] | Destroying hell destroys her. | 摧毁地狱 就能摧毁她 | 
| [05:03] | Great. You guys are on Hail Mary miracle duty, | 好啊 你们去执行地狱奇迹任务 | 
| [05:06] | so how do the rest of us get Katherine to show herself? | 那我们其余人怎么让凯瑟琳自己现身 | 
| [05:09] | Easy. | 简单 | 
| [05:10] | She’s obsessed with Stefan | 她痴迷于斯特凡 | 
| [05:12] | and insanely jealous. | 而且嫉妒心极强 | 
| [05:14] | If she sees anyone making him happy, | 如果她看到有人让他开心 | 
| [05:16] | she won’t be able to control herself. | 她会无法控制自己 | 
| [05:18] | So she’ll have no choice but to come out of hiding. | 她会别无选择 只能现身 | 
| [05:21] | – Your point? – My point is | -你想说什么 -我想说 | 
| [05:23] | we shove Stefan’s happiness in her face. | 我们让斯特凡当着她的面秀恩爱 | 
| [05:25] | We throw the one party Katherine would never miss. | 我们举办一个凯瑟琳绝不能错过的派对 | 
| [05:31] | Who doesn’t love a wedding? | 谁不喜欢婚礼啊 | 
| [05:37] | Sure, Caroline, get married. | 好啊 卡罗琳 结婚吧 | 
| [05:39] | The day you’ve dreamt of your whole life, | 你梦想了一辈子的那天 | 
| [05:41] | just throw it together like some shotgun Vegas wedding | 弄得像个维加斯私奔婚礼似的随便办一下吧 | 
| [05:44] | to lure out and murder your nemesis, | 就为了引出并杀死你的死敌 | 
| [05:46] | all before the vows are over. | 在宣读婚誓之前全办完 | 
| [05:48] | Yeah, it’s happening fast. | 是啊 挺急的 | 
| [05:59] | I never got to explain to you why I said yes to Stefan. | 我还没向你解释我为什么答应了斯特凡 | 
| [06:02] | I know why you said yes. | 我知道你为什么答应他 | 
| [06:05] | You want to spend your life with him, | 你想跟他共度人生 | 
| [06:08] | in spite of everything. | 不管发生了什么 | 
| [06:11] | I get it, but | 我理解 但是 | 
| [06:14] | I can’t watch you marry him. | 我无法看着你嫁给他 | 
| [06:16] | Can’t watch him be happy. | 无法看着他开心 | 
| [06:20] | And it’s really hard for me to say | 我真的很不想说 | 
| [06:22] | that I won’t be there with you. | 我不会到场陪伴你 | 
| [06:24] | Because you know I would do anything for you. | 因为你知道我愿为你做任何事 | 
| [06:27] | I can’t do that to myself. | 我不能那么对自己 | 
| [06:31] | I won’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [06:36] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [06:41] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 | 
| [06:44] | I’m sorry in ways | 我的抱歉 | 
| [06:45] | that I didn’t even know existed. | 简直史无前例 | 
| [06:51] | I know that I am one step removed | 我知道我跟你失去恩佐的原因 | 
| [06:53] | from the reason that you lost Enzo. | 只差一步 | 
| [06:56] | So I am extremely grateful that you’re even sitting here | 所以你现在还坐在这里 做我的朋友 | 
| [07:00] | being my friend right now. | 我就万分感激了 | 
| [07:04] | Bonnie, I love you so much. | 邦妮 我好爱你 | 
| [07:07] | So much. | 我好爱你 | 
| [07:10] | Please know that. | 你务必要知道 | 
| [07:11] | I do. | 我知道 | 
| [07:13] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱我 | 
| [07:23] | How are those vows coming? | 婚誓写得如何了 | 
| [07:26] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that | 我要大胆地说 | 
| [07:28] | Katherine won’t let the ceremony get that far. | 凯瑟琳不会允许婚礼走到那一步的 | 
| [07:31] | Caroline and Bonnie are probably already rehearsing. | 卡罗琳和邦妮大概已经在彩排了 | 
| [07:33] | You don’t want to seem unprepared. | 你可别没做好准备 | 
| [07:40] | Look… what happened to Enzo | 听着 恩佐的事 | 
| [07:45] | is gonna haunt you | 会让你 | 
| [07:47] | and her for the rest of your lives. | 和她余生都良心不安 | 
| [07:49] | But the you standing with me right now, | 但现在跟我站在一起的你 | 
| [07:52] | the you that’s gonna marry Caroline Forbes tomorrow, | 明天要娶卡罗琳·福布斯的你 | 
| [07:54] | the you that I have known for almost 200 years– | 我认识了近200年的你 | 
| [07:58] | you didn’t do it. | 那件事不是你做的 | 
| [08:01] | Evil, nasty, Ripper Stefan did it. | 是邪恶 混蛋的开膛手斯特凡干的 | 
| [08:06] | And you are not him. | 你不是他 | 
| [08:08] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 | 
| [08:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [08:12] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [08:16] | Did you know you can get ordained online? | 知道你可以在网上获得资格认证吗 | 
| [08:19] | Did it this morning. | 我今早认证了 | 
| [08:21] | You are looking at a bona fide justice of the peace. | 我现在是位获认证的治安法官了 | 
| [08:27] | Rise and shine, kitty cat. | 起床了 小猫咪 | 
| [08:33] | Hi, I’m Katherine, | 你们好 我是凯瑟琳 | 
| [08:35] | the bitch that will destroy your lives for all eternity! | 我是将永生永世毁掉你们人生的贱人 | 
| [08:40] | Uh, okay, why don’t we just, uh, get what we need | 好了 我们赶紧拿上我们需要的 | 
| [08:43] | and get out of here. | 然后离开吧 | 
| [08:45] | It’s pretty fitting, though. | 还挺合适的 | 
| [08:46] | The woman that started this whole mess | 引发了这一切混乱的女人 | 
| [08:48] | is back to try and end it. | 现在又回来结束一切了 | 
| [08:50] | I wouldn’t say it was all a mess. | 也不都是混乱 | 
| [08:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [08:53] | Look at the path that she sent us down. | 看看她让我们走上了一条什么样的道路 | 
| [08:55] | Ripper sprees, the Originals, the cure, Silas, | 开膛手疯狂杀人 始祖 解药 塞勒斯 | 
| [08:58] | – the Other Side… – I’m just saying that… | -另一边 -我就是说 | 
| [09:00] | Prison worlds, Gemini twins, Heretics, | 监狱世界 双子巫师团双胞胎 异教徒 | 
| [09:03] | and don’t get me started on | 更别提 | 
| [09:05] | doppelgangers! | 二重身了 | 
| [09:07] | I’m just saying we had some | 我就是说 我们也 | 
| [09:09] | good things happen to us, too, right? | 遇到过一些好事 是吧 | 
| [09:12] | That’s very glass-half-full of you, brother. | 你还真是乐观 弟弟 | 
| [09:15] | Well, I have to think that way, | 我必须那么想 | 
| [09:16] | – otherwise I go to a very dark place. – All right, all right, | -否则我会陷入深深的黑暗中 -好吧 | 
| [09:19] | before this turns into a sob-fest. | 别又哭哭啼啼起来了 | 
| [09:25] | Happy bachelor party, little brother. | 单身派对快乐 弟弟 | 
| [09:30] | Oh, you can celebrate with us, too. | 你可以一起庆祝 | 
| [09:35] | Sorry for the lack of exotic dancers– you know, | 抱歉没有请来脱衣舞女 | 
| [09:38] | short notice and all. | 毕竟太匆忙 | 
| [09:41] | Oh, this place hasn’t changed a bit. | 这地方真是一点没变 | 
| [09:44] | There’s my table. | 那是我的桌子 | 
| [09:46] | Vicki used to fill my glass on the sly. | 薇姬以前会偷偷给我添酒 | 
| [09:51] | Why are you really here? | 你究竟为什么来 | 
| [09:56] | I’ve had a lot of time to think these last few years. | 过去的这几年 我有很多时间去思考 | 
| [09:59] | I stopped dwelling on the past. | 我不再沉湎于过去了 | 
| [10:02] | I want to do things better now. | 我现在想做得更好点 | 
| [10:05] | People do change, believe it or not. | 人是会变的 不管你信不信 | 
| [10:10] | I know this is a lot for you, Matty. | 我知道你很难接受 马特 | 
| [10:14] | But I miss my family. | 但我想念我的家人了 | 
| [10:24] | Don’t worry, I won’t get all weepy | 别担心 上酒之前 | 
| [10:26] | before the drinks arrive. | 我不会哭起来的 | 
| [10:52] | She told me not to post video, but screw her. | 她叫我别发视频 但管她呢 | 
| [10:55] | Everyone should know what a slut she is. | 大家都该知道她是怎样的荡妇 | 
| [10:59] | Uh, what is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [11:01] | It’s disgusting, isn’t it? | 很恶心 是吧 | 
| [11:03] | Hello… hello… | 喂 喂 | 
| [11:05] | It’s what happens when you get older… and die, | 人老了 死了 然后又从地狱回来 | 
| [11:09] | come back from hell. | 就会如此 | 
| [11:11] | It’s really rough on the body. | 身体会很不好受的 | 
| [11:14] | But there is a short-term remedy. | 但有种暂时的缓解办法 | 
| [11:45] | All right, bulletin. | 好了 大公告 | 
| [11:48] | Human Stefan is a lightweight. | 人类斯特凡酒量很差 | 
| [11:50] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [11:51] | – Oh, God. – This is not my fault, Caroline. | -天呐 -这不怪我 卡罗琳 | 
| [11:53] | Impromptu weddings | 紧急婚礼 | 
| [11:55] | call for impromptu bachelor parties. | 就要紧急开单身派对 | 
| [11:59] | Oh, please, don’t be mad at me, Caroline. | 拜托 别生我气 卡罗琳 | 
| [12:02] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没生你的气 | 
| [12:05] | Thank you for my present, by the way. | 谢谢你给我的礼物 | 
| [12:08] | Looks like I am gonna need a new drinking buddy. | 看来我需要找新酒友了 | 
| [12:11] | Pass. | 我就算了 | 
| [12:12] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [12:13] | It’s your last night as a single gal. | 这是你做单身女郎的最后一晚 | 
| [12:15] | Let’s blow this popsicle stand. | 我们嗨翻天吧 | 
| [12:18] | No. | 不行 | 
| [12:19] | That is a $10,000 rug. | 那可是一万块的地毯 | 
| [12:50] | Perhaps you should consider a less melancholy playlist. | 或许你该换个不那么忧郁的播放列表 | 
| [12:54] | Helps me stay connected to you. | 有助于我跟你保持连接 | 
| [12:59] | You don’t need pain to keep our connection alive. | 你不需要痛苦来维持我们的联系 | 
| [13:03] | You are a witch, after all. | 毕竟 你是个女巫 | 
| [13:04] | A witch who can’t do magic. | 不能施魔法的女巫 | 
| [13:07] | What do you call my presence, then? | 那我的存在算什么 | 
| [13:17] | Clearly, I’m not a hallucination. | 显然 我不是个幻觉 | 
| [13:20] | There has to be magic involved; | 肯定有魔法的作用 | 
| [13:23] | therefore, you don’t need pain. | 所以 你不需要痛苦 | 
| [13:26] | Therefore, you can attend the wedding | 所以 你可以去参加婚礼 | 
| [13:27] | without fear of losing your link to me. | 而不用担心失去跟我的联系 | 
| [13:29] | That’s not why I’m skipping the wedding. | 那不是我不去婚礼的原因 | 
| [13:32] | Stefan murdered you. | 斯特凡杀了你 | 
| [13:34] | That version of Stefan | 是黑化的斯特凡 | 
| [13:36] | died when you gave him the cure. | 而你给他解药时他就死了 | 
| [13:39] | The real Stefan is back. | 真正的斯特凡回来了 | 
| [13:42] | He’s the one who’s getting married tomorrow. | 明天要结婚的是他 | 
| [13:44] | Maybe when I’m dead I’ll be as evolved as you, | 或许等我死了 我就能像你那么超然了 | 
| [13:48] | but that is not how I feel about him. | 但现在我对他的感觉不是那样的 | 
| [13:53] | Then trust Caroline. | 那就相信卡罗琳 | 
| [13:57] | Trust how she feels. | 相信她的感觉 | 
| [14:00] | Share in her happiness. | 分享她的幸福 | 
| [14:02] | It won’t negate ours. | 那不会削减我们的幸福 | 
| [14:08] | Are you actually happy? | 你真的幸福吗 | 
| [14:12] | Certainly, luv. | 当然了 亲爱的 | 
| [14:18] | I’m imagining us next to a little church | 我在想象我们站在一座 | 
| [14:20] | I remember in the French countryside. | 我印象中的法国乡村教堂边 | 
| [14:23] | It’s in the middle of a lavender field. | 那是在一片薰衣草田中 | 
| [14:25] | I always thought it would be the perfect place to marry you. | 我一直觉得在那里娶你会最合适 | 
| [14:31] | And after our wedding, we’d dance. | 婚礼后 我们会跳舞 | 
| [14:38] | And I’d tell you how much I love you. | 我会告诉你我多爱你 | 
| [14:42] | And I’d tell you the absolute truth, | 我会告诉你绝对的实话 | 
| [14:45] | which is I’m the luckiest man on the face of the Earth. | 那就是我是世上最幸运的男人 | 
| [15:00] | All right. I got one more. | 好了 我还有一个 | 
| [15:03] | No. No more practice speeches. | 不 不要再练习讲话了 | 
| [15:08] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 | 
| [15:10] | Come on, come on. | 举杯 | 
| [15:11] | Up. | 来 | 
| [15:13] | To a Mystic Falls mom | 敬一位神秘瀑布镇的妈妈 | 
| [15:15] | who started out by hating me, | 她起初恨我 | 
| [15:18] | and became one of my closest friends. | 但最终成了我的挚友之一 | 
| [15:22] | She was strong. She was loving. | 她坚强 有爱 | 
| [15:25] | And not only did she protect this town, | 她不仅保护了这座小镇 | 
| [15:27] | but she raised an incredible daughter… | 她还养育了一名了不起的女儿 | 
| [15:32] | …that I now get to call family. | 现在我可以称她为家人了 | 
| [15:37] | To Liz Forbes. | 敬莉兹·福布斯 | 
| [15:40] | Gone… but never forgotten. | 她虽然死了 但永远活在我们心中 | 
| [15:50] | God, I miss her. | 天呐 我好想她 | 
| [15:51] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:53] | I hate that she is not here. | 她不在这里太讨厌了 | 
| [15:58] | And Bonnie’s not coming, my girls can’t be there, | 邦妮也不来 我的女儿不能去 | 
| [16:02] | Elena won’t be there. | 埃琳娜也不会在 | 
| [16:04] | Hold that thought. | 等等 | 
| [16:05] | So, I remember when you gave me this… | 我记得你圣诞时 给了我 | 
| [16:09] | at Christmas. | 这个 | 
| [16:10] | You said it was for future me. | 你说是给未来的我的 | 
| [16:12] | A guy who’d one day ask for your forgiveness. | 一个有一天会求你原谅的人 | 
| [16:15] | Is this you asking? | 你是在求我原谅吗 | 
| [16:16] | Let’s save that for another Salvatore bonding night, | 那个还是改日塞尔瓦托家增进情谊日再说吧 | 
| [16:19] | why don’t we? | 好吗 | 
| [16:24] | I just wanted you to know that | 我希望你知道 | 
| [16:26] | Elena would be with you tomorrow. | 明天埃琳娜会与你同在 | 
| [16:33] | But just so we’re clear… | 但说清楚 | 
| [16:36] | I want that back. | 回头还得还我 | 
| [16:39] | Something borrowed. | 借的东西 | 
| [16:42] | Got it. | 没问题 | 
| [17:46] | – There she is! – Mommy! | -她在那儿 -妈妈 | 
| [17:51] | Oh, you girls look amazing. | 你们好美啊 | 
| [17:56] | But I thought we decided it wasn’t safe. | 但我们不是说 这样不安全吗 | 
| [17:59] | Yeah, well, you and I both know that | 是啊 我们都知道 | 
| [18:01] | Katherine would smell a rat if they weren’t there. | 如果她们不在 凯瑟琳会感觉到不对劲的 | 
| [18:04] | So… Stefan called in a favor from Valerie. | 所以 斯特凡让瓦莱丽帮了忙 | 
| [18:07] | It turns out she has a soft spot for Gemini twins. | 她对双子巫师团的双胞胎格外心软 | 
| [18:10] | She put a protection spell on them, | 她给她们施了保护咒 | 
| [18:13] | so they’ll be safe no matter what. | 她们无论如何都会安全的 | 
| [18:14] | Thank you for bringing them. | 谢谢你带她们来 | 
| [18:16] | Daddy, come practice with us. | 爸爸 来和我们练习 | 
| [18:18] | Oh, I’d love to, sweetheart, | 我也想 亲爱的 | 
| [18:19] | but Daddy has to go back to work. | 但爸爸得回去工作了 | 
| [18:23] | You understand, right? | 你理解的吧 | 
| [18:25] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [18:32] | – Ric… – Can I wear this? | -里克 -我能戴这个吗 | 
| [18:35] | Uh, I’m pretty sure that’s Mommy’s. | 那个应该是妈妈的 | 
| [18:39] | That is my something new. | 那是我的新的东西 | 
| [18:42] | Do you want to help me put it on? | 要帮我戴上吗 | 
| [18:44] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [18:46] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:50] | I also have something blue, | 我还有蓝色的东西 | 
| [18:52] | something old, and something borrowed. | 老的东西和借的东西 | 
| [18:55] | Mommy looks so pretty. | 妈妈好美 | 
| [18:57] | Yes, yes, she does. | 是啊 | 
| [19:11] | Be happy, Caroline. | 要幸福 卡罗琳 | 
| [19:27] | Yeah. | 我走了 | 
| [19:42] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [19:46] | Didn’t expect you to be so cleaned up. | 没想到你会收拾得这么好 | 
| [19:48] | Well, it is a wedding. | 这是婚礼啊 | 
| [19:50] | I thought you’d come straight | 我以为你会直接 | 
| [19:50] | from your workshop with the dagger. | 从工作间带着匕首过来 | 
| [19:53] | The one they asked you to make from Katherine’s bones. | 就是他们让你用凯瑟琳的骨灰做的 | 
| [19:59] | I’m surprised Matt told you about it. | 马特居然告诉你了 | 
| [20:00] | I didn’t think he’d want to involve you in all this. | 我以为他并不想把你搅进来 | 
| [20:02] | Well, if we’re gonna be a family again, | 如果我们想重新成为一家人 | 
| [20:04] | we need to be honest with each other. | 我们就得对彼此坦诚 | 
| [20:09] | Okay, then yes. | 好吧 没错 | 
| [20:10] | Yeah, I… I finished in time to take a shower | 我及时完成 然后洗了个澡 | 
| [20:12] | so I could get here a little early. | 好早点到 | 
| [20:14] | And where’s the dagger? | 匕首呢 | 
| [20:20] | I gave it to Stefan already. | 我已经给斯特凡了 | 
| [20:25] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [20:28] | Honestly, no. | 老实说 不太好 | 
| [20:37] | Maybe I should hold onto that. | 这个还是我拿着吧 | 
| [20:39] | No, I’m the bait. I should. | 不 我是诱饵 我拿吧 | 
| [20:46] | Know this. | 要知道 | 
| [20:49] | If she lays a hand on you, | 她敢碰你 | 
| [20:52] | I will cut her up into tiny, little pieces | 我就把她砍成一个个小块 | 
| [20:55] | and I will serve her at the wedding buffet. | 然后当菜端到婚礼自助餐上 | 
| [21:01] | Hope I get to see you have this one day with Elena. | 希望有一日能看到你和埃琳娜享受这一切 | 
| [21:06] | A wedding, a human life… | 婚礼 人类生活 | 
| [21:09] | all of it. | 一切一切 | 
| [21:12] | I want you to be there, too, brother. | 我也希望你能看到那一天 | 
| [21:15] | ‘Cause I’m gonna need a best man. | 因为我会需要个伴郎 | 
| [21:19] | Hopefully your hero hair hasn’t fallen out by then. | 希望你的头发到时候还没掉光 | 
| [21:36] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 | 
| [21:38] | I haven’t seen him all day. | 我一天都没见着他 | 
| [21:39] | I’m sure he’ll be here soon. | 他肯定就快来了 | 
| [21:41] | By the way, I think you may have gone | 对了 我觉得你控制来的 | 
| [21:43] | a little bit overboard with the number of compelled guests. | 宾客人数似乎有点太多了 | 
| [21:48] | Well, I mean, Stefan, | 斯特凡 | 
| [21:49] | it had to look authentic. | 得看上去像点样啊 | 
| [21:51] | Katherine knows your girl’s not gonna have | 凯瑟琳知道你女友才不会 | 
| [21:53] | a small, intimate gathering. | 举办小型婚礼 | 
| [22:01] | Traditional opening waltz of the Founder’s Ball. | 创立者舞会的传统开场华尔兹 | 
| [22:04] | The exact same one you and Katherine danced to in 1864. | 你和凯瑟琳1864年跳的就是这首 | 
| [22:10] | She won’t be able to resist. | 她肯定忍不住 | 
| [22:13] | You girls will go in front of Mommy, | 你们走在妈妈之前 | 
| [22:16] | and then Mommy will just walk herself down the aisle, | 然后妈妈自己走红毯 | 
| [22:19] | and it will all be fine. | 一切都会很棒的 | 
| [22:24] | Or… | 或者 | 
| [22:29] | …I could walk with you. | 我可以陪你走 | 
| [22:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [22:33] | You’re here. | 你来了 | 
| [22:36] | I have a selfish reason. | 我有个自私的理由 | 
| [22:39] | I want to be a part of your happiness. | 我想成为你幸福的一部分 | 
| [22:44] | Always. | 你永远是的 | 
| [22:46] | Mommy, are you ready? | 妈妈 准备好了吗 | 
| [22:49] | Now I’m ready. | 现在我准备好了 | 
| [22:52] | My best friend’s here. | 我最好的朋友来了 | 
| [23:26] | Check this out. | 听听 | 
| [23:27] | So I’ve been reading about psychic energy manipulation. | 我一直在读灵力的操控能力 | 
| [23:30] | If we could createa massive amount of energy that | 如果我们能创造出大量的能量 | 
| [23:33] | breaches the psychic plane of hell, | 突破地域的灵域 | 
| [23:35] | we might be able to destroy it. | 我们或许就能摧毁它 | 
| [23:37] | Kind of like how they blow out oil well fires | 就像用创造更大的爆炸 | 
| [23:39] | by creating an even bigger explosion. | 来吹灭油井火灾 | 
| [23:41] | Except our explosion would be | 但我们的爆炸 | 
| [23:43] | made of incredibly intense psychic energy. | 需要用极强的灵力能量制造 | 
| [23:50] | Or, we-we don’t have to talk. | 或者 我们可以不说话 | 
| [23:54] | What with your, your girl getting married today and all, | 毕竟你前女友今天要结婚了 | 
| [23:57] | that’s… | 这… | 
| [23:59] | You know what? You look like you need bourbon. | 你看上去需要波本酒 | 
| [24:01] | I should find some bourbon. | 我去找点波本酒 | 
| [24:03] | Did I ever tell you why I came to Mystic Falls? | 我跟你说过我为什么来神秘瀑布镇吗 | 
| [24:08] | I was hunting Damon. | 我在找达蒙 | 
| [24:11] | He had killed my first wife. | 他杀了我第一任妻子 | 
| [24:14] | Then I found out he had turned her, | 然后我得知他转化了她 | 
| [24:18] | and that was what she wanted. | 而且那是她的愿望 | 
| [24:26] | Eventually, I got past that. | 最终 我放下了那一切 | 
| [24:29] | How? | 怎么做到的 | 
| [24:31] | I guess I didn’t have the energy to hate somebody forever. | 我猜我没有永远恨一个人的力气 | 
| [24:37] | We’ve all made… terrible mistakes in our lives. | 我们一生中都犯过可怕的错误 | 
| [24:44] | Done things that… | 都做过 | 
| [24:46] | no apology can heal. | 道歉无法弥补的事 | 
| [24:51] | But you just have to keep going. | 但你得不断向前 | 
| [24:57] | Try to find some new happiness. | 努力找到新的幸福 | 
| [25:03] | No matter how much you’ve lost. | 不管你已经失去了多少 | 
| [25:10] | The strange thing is… | 奇怪的是 | 
| [25:13] | losing those people is what brought us together. | 失去那些人让我们走到了一起 | 
| [25:19] | It’s how we found each other. | 让我们找到了彼此 | 
| [25:23] | It’s what made us… | 让我们成为了 | 
| [25:27] | a family. | 一家人 | 
| [26:40] | Where did you get that necklace? | 那项链是哪来的 | 
| [26:42] | You gave it to me. | 你给我的 | 
| [26:44] | No, I didn’t. That’s Katherine’s. | 我没有 那是凯瑟琳的 | 
| [26:45] | Seems she accepted our invitation. | 看来她接受了我们的邀请 | 
| [26:47] | She snuck into our house? | 她溜进了我们家 | 
| [26:49] | She’s a villain. What do you expect? | 她是个坏人 她还能怎么样 | 
| [26:50] | No, no, no. Keep it on. | 不不 继续戴着 | 
| [26:52] | We want her to see you wearing it. | 要让她看到你戴着 | 
| [26:54] | You think she’s already here? | 你觉得她已经来了吗 | 
| [26:56] | Dad should’ve been here by now. | 爸爸早该到了 | 
| [26:58] | Dearly beloved. | 各位亲朋好友 | 
| [27:00] | We are gathered here today | 我们今天齐聚于此 | 
| [27:02] | to witness the joining of these two epic lovebirds | 见证这一对爱侣的结合 | 
| [27:06] | in official matrimony. | 成为合法夫妻 | 
| [27:08] | Stefan has found the woman of his dreams, | 斯特凡找到了他的梦中情人 | 
| [27:11] | and he’s going to share the rest of his human life with her. | 他将与她共度他人类的余生 | 
| [27:16] | But before we begin, | 但开始之前 | 
| [27:18] | if anyone has any objections to this union, | 如果有人对他们的结合有所反对 | 
| [27:20] | please speak now or forever hold your peace. | 请现在说出来 否则永远保持沉默 | 
| [27:25] | Yep. | 很好 | 
| [27:26] | Speak right now. | 马上说 | 
| [27:28] | Anyone? | 有人吗 | 
| [27:31] | As in… now. | 就现在了 | 
| [27:35] | Right now. | 现在哦 | 
| [27:40] | Well, it seems like no one’s objecting, | 看来没人反对 | 
| [27:43] | so we will continue with the ceremony. | 那么我们继续了 | 
| [27:45] | We will? | 是吗 | 
| [27:46] | You betcha. | 当然 | 
| [27:49] | Do you, Stefan, | 你 斯特凡 | 
| [27:51] | take this lovely woman | 是否愿娶这位美丽的女士 | 
| [27:53] | to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 成为你的合法妻子 | 
| [27:57] | I do. | 我愿意 | 
| [27:59] | And do you, Caroline, | 你 卡罗琳 | 
| [28:01] | take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, | 愿嫁给这位男士 成为你的合法丈夫 | 
| [28:04] | to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, | 相持相伴 无论健康或是疾病 | 
| [28:09] | till death do you part? | 直至死亡将你们分开 | 
| [28:11] | I do. | 我愿意 | 
| [28:13] | I believe the bride and groom have chosen to write their own vows. | 新郎和新娘自己写了婚誓 | 
| [28:17] | We haven’t. | 我们没有 | 
| [28:20] | Well… just wing it. | 那…随机应变吧 | 
| [28:23] | Go. | 说 | 
| [28:27] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 | 
| [28:29] | You have been my… my friend, | 你一直是我的朋友 | 
| [28:33] | my conscience, | 我的良心 | 
| [28:35] | my sounding board. | 我的共鸣板 | 
| [28:37] | You saw light in me | 我只能看到黑暗时 | 
| [28:38] | when all I saw was darkness. | 你看到了我心中的光芒 | 
| [28:42] | You saved me from despair. | 你拯救了绝望的我 | 
| [28:46] | You told me once that I would fall madly in love | 我曾对我说 我会不自觉地 | 
| [28:48] | without realizing it. | 疯狂爱上一个人 | 
| [28:51] | And that’s what happened. | 事实也确实如此 | 
| [28:54] | Day by day, | 日复一日 | 
| [28:56] | bit by bit, year by year. | 点点滴滴 年复一年 | 
| [29:00] | With you. | 我爱上了你 | 
| [29:03] | I remember saying that to you. | 我记得我对你说那话 | 
| [29:07] | We were dancing at my prom. | 是在毕业舞会上我们跳舞时 | 
| [29:11] | It’s funny the things we remember | 经历了这么多年 | 
| [29:12] | out of all the years that go by. | 我们记住的事 真是有趣 | 
| [29:19] | I remember how you told me | 我记得你告诉我 | 
| [29:21] | that when I was ready for you, you would be ready for me. | 等我准备好接受你 你也会准备好接受我 | 
| [29:27] | I’m ready now. | 现在我准备好了 | 
| [29:29] | I think a part of me | 我觉得我有一部分 | 
| [29:31] | has been ready for this day since the moment | 自从我第一次见到你时 | 
| [29:33] | I first saw you, | 就准备好了 | 
| [29:35] | the new mystery guy in the hallway at school. | 学校走廊上新来的神秘男同学 | 
| [29:43] | I will always remember this moment. | 我会永远记住那一刻 | 
| [29:47] | A hundred years from now, | 一百年后 | 
| [29:50] | I will remember this moment for the both of us. | 我会替我们俩记住那一刻 | 
| [30:01] | Munchkins. | 小家伙 | 
| [30:03] | Rings. | 戒指 | 
| [30:04] | Now. | 快点 | 
| [30:14] | With this ring, | 凭这枚戒指 | 
| [30:16] | I thee wed. | 我娶你 | 
| [30:26] | With this ring, | 凭这枚戒指 | 
| [30:29] | I thee wed. | 我嫁给你 | 
| [30:33] | With the power recently vested in me | 凭弗吉尼亚州 | 
| [30:35] | by the Commonwealth of Virginia, | 最近赋予我的权利 | 
| [30:39] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妇 | 
| [30:42] | You may kiss the bride, little brother. | 你可以吻新娘了 弟弟 | 
| [31:35] | Why send the necklace, but skip the wedding? | 为什么送来项链 却不来婚礼 | 
| [31:40] | Maybe she wants to stand you up for old times’ sake. | 或许她想为以前 放你一次鸽子 | 
| [31:44] | So nice having you back, Bon. | 很高兴你回来了 邦 | 
| [31:46] | Warms my cold dead heart. | 令我冰冷枯死的心都温暖了 | 
| [33:10] | Come on. Bathroom’s this way, ladies. | 走吧 厕所在这边 孩子们 | 
| [33:15] | Mom, where’d you go? | 妈妈 你去哪了 | 
| [33:17] | You can’t just bail in the middle of a wedding. | 你不能婚礼中途突然跑掉 | 
| [33:47] | Dad. Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 | 
| [33:52] | Oh, you lost a lot of blood. | 你失了好多血 | 
| [33:55] | We’re lucky Katherine didn’t kill you. | 幸好凯瑟琳没杀你 | 
| [33:57] | Katherine didn’t do this. I… | 不是凯瑟琳干的 我… | 
| [34:01] | Paging the bride and groom. | 呼叫新郎新娘 | 
| [34:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:06] | It is now time for everyone’s favorite best man | 现在该大家最喜欢的伴郎 | 
| [34:09] | to make a little toast. | 进行祝酒了 | 
| [34:12] | Little brother, | 弟弟 | 
| [34:14] | I have waited a hundred and… | 我等待了一百… | 
| [34:17] | well, a whole lot of years, | 好久好久 | 
| [34:20] | to make this speech. | 终于可以祝这个酒 | 
| [34:22] | And today, I finally get to tell my little brother… | 今天 我终于可以告诉我弟弟 | 
| [34:25] | I’ll take it from here, gorgeous. | 接下来我来吧 帅哥 | 
| [34:29] | He and I made out once. | 他和我亲热过一次 | 
| [34:31] | Super hot. | 超级火辣 | 
| [34:32] | Drunken toast from Kelly Donovan. | 凯利·多诺万醉酒祝词 | 
| [34:34] | Perfect. Now it’s a wedding. | 完美 这才叫婚礼呢 | 
| [34:35] | Well, I’ve known Stefan Salvatore for years, | 我认识斯特凡·塞尔瓦托很多年了 | 
| [34:38] | but I can honestly say | 但我可以说 | 
| [34:40] | I’m not sure what all the fuss is about. | 我不确定大家干嘛这么隆重 | 
| [34:44] | And then, there’s little Mrs. Perfect. | 还有那位完美小姐 | 
| [34:47] | Too mad your mother’s dead. | 可惜你妈妈死了 | 
| [34:49] | Maybe if you hadn’t tried to cure cancer, | 或许 如果你没企图治愈癌症 | 
| [34:51] | she might have lived to see this. | 她还能活到今天 | 
| [34:52] | Okay, okay. Yeah, yeah. | 好了 | 
| [34:54] | That’s enough. | 行了 | 
| [34:55] | Now go find the open bar. | 去找免费酒吧吧 | 
| [34:57] | No. | 不 | 
| [34:59] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [35:00] | You’re worse than either of them. | 你比他俩更坏 | 
| [35:02] | What you did to Vicki? Shame on you. | 你对薇姬做的事 真可耻 | 
| [35:05] | She didn’t hurt anyone ever. | 她从未伤害过任何人 | 
| [35:07] | She might have turned her life around, | 她本可能改变自己的人生 | 
| [35:08] | but you didn’t give her the chance. | 但你没有给她机会 | 
| [35:10] | Then again, | 不过 | 
| [35:13] | I never had a chance, either. | 我也从未有过机会 | 
| [35:14] | No, this town made up its mind about me– | 这座小镇早就对我 | 
| [35:17] | long time ago. | 下了定论 | 
| [35:21] | You all looked right through me for years. | 你们这么多年来一直都把我看透了 | 
| [35:23] | Treated me like a joke. | 把我当做笑话 | 
| [35:27] | Sent me packing without a second thought. | 毫不犹豫地叫我滚蛋 | 
| [35:31] | Maybe… | 或许 | 
| [35:32] | if you hadn’t forgotten all about me, | 如果你不是完全把我忘了 | 
| [35:34] | you would have known | 你就会知道 | 
| [35:36] | that I had a bad fall two years ago. | 我两年前摔倒了 | 
| [35:39] | And… | 然后 | 
| [35:40] | you never knew I was dead. | 你都不知道我死了 | 
| [35:43] | No, the only one who gave a damn about me was Katherine. | 不 唯一在乎我的人 是凯瑟琳 | 
| [35:47] | She saw how I was suffering in hel… | 她看到了我在地狱忍受折磨 | 
| [35:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [35:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [35:58] | I was busy causing a gas leak in the house. | 我忙着制造煤气泄漏呢 | 
| [36:02] | Oh, my God. The girls. | 天呐 姑娘们 | 
| [36:04] | And Bonnie. | 还有邦妮 | 
| [36:06] | You really think you could play Katherine Pierce? | 你真以为你能耍凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 | 
| [36:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [36:58] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 | 
| [36:59] | Whatever you guys are doing, keep doing it. | 不管你们做了什么 继续做 | 
| [37:02] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [37:04] | You have to keep moving, luv. | 你得赶紧走 | 
| [37:06] | You’ll die if you stay here. | 你待在这儿会死的 | 
| [37:08] | I don’t know how they’re even doing this. | 我都不知道她们是怎么做到的 | 
| [37:12] | Enzo? | 恩佐 | 
| [37:13] | I think they’re siphoning directly from you. | 我觉得她们在吸你的魔法 | 
| [37:17] | But I don’t have any magic. | 但我没有魔法啊 | 
| [37:18] | Of course you do, luv. | 你当然有 亲爱的 | 
| [37:20] | How else do you think you’ve been able to stay connected to me? | 否则你怎么可能一直与我相连 | 
| [37:23] | Let them siphon you, Bonnie. | 让她们吸吧 邦妮 | 
| [37:25] | Tell them to use the magic to save you. | 让她们用魔法来救你 | 
| [37:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:28] | Look, I know that you think we’ll be parted forever | 听着 我知道你觉得如果现在放开我 | 
| [37:30] | if you let go of me now, but I believe the opposite. | 你会永远跟我分开 但我不相信 | 
| [37:32] | Enzo. | 恩佐 | 
| [37:32] | I believe the opposite. | 我不相信 | 
| [37:36] | I believe we’ll be together again. | 我相信我们能重新在一起 | 
| [37:40] | When I see you again, there’ll be only peace. | 等我们再见时 会一片安宁 | 
| [37:43] | And no one will ever part us. | 再没人能分开我们 | 
| [37:46] | But right now, | 但现在 | 
| [37:47] | you need to fight! | 你得抗争 | 
| [37:49] | And you need to live. | 你得活下去 | 
| [37:52] | Please, Bonnie. | 求你 邦妮 | 
| [37:52] | Bonnie, you know in your heart this is right. | 邦妮 你心中知道这是对的 | 
| [37:54] | Do it now. | 快点 | 
| [37:55] | Use your magic. | 用你的魔法 | 
| [37:57] | Show them how to do the spell. | 教她们施咒 | 
| [38:05] | Do what I do, okay? | 跟我做 | 
| [38:09] | Say these words: | 说这些话 | 
| [38:13] | Phesmatos motus incendiaros. | [咒语] | 
| [38:17] | Phesmatos… | [咒语] | 
| [38:18] | Live your life, Bonnie Bennett. All of it. | 好好生活 邦妮·贝内特 享尽一切 | 
| [38:23] | Promise me. | 答应我 | 
| [38:25] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [38:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [38:30] | I love you… | 我爱你 | 
| [38:35] | Phesmatos… | [咒语] | 
| [38:36] | motus incendiaros. | [咒语] | 
| [38:38] | Phesmatos… | [咒语] | 
| [38:40] | motus incendiaros. | [咒语] | 
| [38:42] | Phesmatos motus incendiaros. | [咒语] | 
| [38:47] | Phesmatos motus incendiaros. | [咒语] | 
| [38:53] | Phesmatos motus… | [咒语] | 
| [38:56] | incendiaros. | [咒语] | 
| [38:57] | Phesmatos motus incendiaros. | [咒语] | 
| [39:16] | – Mommy! – Oh, my God. | -妈妈 -天呐 | 
| [39:20] | You’re okay. | 你们没事 | 
| [39:23] | Oh, my babies. | 我的孩子 | 
| [39:28] | You’re okay. | 你们没事 | 
| [39:32] | What did Katherine promise you? | 凯瑟琳许诺了你什么 | 
| [39:34] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [39:34] | Then why help her? | 那为什么帮她 | 
| [39:35] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 | 
| [39:37] | She promised me nothing– | 她许诺我什么都没有 | 
| [39:39] | oblivion, emptiness. | 虚无 空洞 | 
| [39:41] | Anything is better than endless torture in hell. | 什么都比地狱无尽的折磨强 | 
| [39:45] | And all I had to do was keep you idiots distracted | 我只需要保证你们这群白痴在着火前 | 
| [39:47] | until the fire started. | 一直忙于其他 | 
| [39:50] | What is Katherine planning? | 凯瑟琳在策划什么 | 
| [39:52] | You don’t have to bully me. She wanted me to let you know. | 你不用欺负我 她想要我告诉你 | 
| [39:56] | She’s gonna burn down Mystic Falls. | 她要烧毁神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [39:58] | With hellfire. | 用地狱烈火 | 
| [40:00] | Tonight. | 就今晚 | 
| [40:03] | She’s talking about the bell. | 她是指那口钟 | 
| [40:08] | Even if Katherine rings the bell, she can’t create hellfire. | 就算凯瑟琳敲响钟 她也无法制造地狱烈火 | 
| [40:11] | Only someone from the Maxwell bloodline can do that. | 只有有麦克斯韦尔家族血脉的人能 | 
| [40:13] | Dad’s not gonna do it and neither am I. | 爸爸不会做的 我也不会 | 
| [40:15] | Oh, then it’s a good thing you weren’t an only child. | 那么幸好你不是独子 | 
| [40:22] | Except Vicki’s dead as a doornail. | 但薇姬已经死了 | 
| [40:24] | She was. | 本来是的 | 
| [40:26] | Until my son opened up a portal to hell and | 直到我儿子开启了通往地狱的传送门 | 
| [40:29] | let some people out. | 让人们跑出来了 | 
| [41:11] | There’s Vicki. | 薇姬敲钟了 | 
| [41:13] | Right on time. | 正准时 | 
| [41:28] | Mom… | 妈妈 |