| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 | 
| [00:06] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [00:07] | The magic was too much for her. | 那魔法让她承受不住 | 
| [00:11] | Here. | 来 | 
| [00:15] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 | 
| [00:19] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [00:20] | – Oh, my God. – No. Don’t do this. | -天呐 -不 别这样 | 
| [00:23] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [00:25] | Come on, Bonnie. | 醒醒 邦妮 | 
| [01:07] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 | 
| [01:09] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [01:15] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 | 
| [01:24] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 | 
| [01:26] | No. | 不 | 
| [01:27] | No, wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [01:31] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. | 不该这样的 | 
| [01:33] | No. You can’t die. | 不 你不能死 | 
| [01:36] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 | 
| [01:37] | You have to live and, | 你该过完一生 | 
| [01:39] | and grow old and have children, | 变老 生孩子 | 
| [01:41] | – and grandchildren. – I’m okay. | -生孙子 -没事的 | 
| [01:43] | I can be with Enzo now. | 我可以跟恩佐在一起了 | 
| [01:44] | – No, this is wrong. – ?Elena. | -不 这不对 -埃琳娜 | 
| [01:50] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [01:54] | Well, I’m not. | 我还没有 | 
| [01:56] | Enzo. | 恩佐 | 
| [02:01] | Sorry, luv, but it’s not your time. | 对不起 亲爱的 你还不到时候 | 
| [02:20] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 | 
| [02:23] | I saw Elena. | 我看到埃琳娜了 | 
| [02:43] | Sorry. Can’t let you do that. | 对不起 不能让你那么做 | 
| [02:46] | I’m sorry. But there’s nothing you can do to stop me. | 对不起 但你阻止不了我 | 
| [03:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [03:03] | She went splat. | 她飞出去了 | 
| [03:04] | You threw her out the window? | 你把她丢出了窗外 | 
| [03:05] | You are aware that she’s already dead. | 你知道她已经死了吧 | 
| [03:07] | Damon! | 达蒙 | 
| [03:08] | Don’t “Damon” me. | 少吼我 | 
| [03:09] | In fact, don’t say anything at all. | 事实上 什么都别说 | 
| [03:12] | Katherine Pierce just declared war, | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯刚宣战了 | 
| [03:14] | and I need a clear head. | 我需要保持头脑清醒 | 
| [03:17] | Was that really necessary? | 真有这必要吗 | 
| [03:19] | Vicki. | 维姬 | 
| [03:20] | You’re a dick. | 你是个混蛋 | 
| [03:23] | You can’t stop me. This is my ticket out of hell, | 你阻止不了我 这是我脱离地狱的机会 | 
| [03:25] | and I’m taking it. | 我不会放过的 | 
| [03:27] | Katherine is gonna save… | 凯瑟琳会救 | 
| [03:28] | ?Damon! | 达蒙 | 
| [03:29] | Relax. Just testing a theory. | 别紧张 就是想试一个理论 | 
| [03:32] | Wait for it… | 等着 | 
| [03:35] | Yep, she’s deader than a doornail. | 没错 她死透透的 | 
| [03:37] | And I’ll just keep coming back, again and again. | 我还会一次次地复活 | 
| [03:39] | You need to convince her to stop ringing this bell. | 你得说服她不再敲钟 | 
| [03:42] | You understand me? | 你听懂了吗 | 
| [03:43] | Fate of Mystic Falls lies with you and your family, | 神秘瀑布镇的命运就在你和你家人手里了 | 
| [03:45] | – so get on it. – And where are you going? | -想办法吧 -你去哪 | 
| [03:47] | Anticipating your failure, so it’s kind of dumb to stick around. | 考虑到你注定会失败 还留下太不明智 | 
| [03:51] | I have things to do. | 我有事要办 | 
| [03:57] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你在这儿 | 
| [03:59] | I can’t do the emotional reunion, Matt. | 我没工夫激动团聚 马特 | 
| [04:01] | I love you, and I’m sorry, | 我爱你 对不起 | 
| [04:02] | but Katherine told me to ring this bell every five minutes | 但凯瑟琳叫我每五分钟敲一次钟 | 
| [04:04] | until Mystic Falls burns. | 直到神秘瀑布镇焚毁 | 
| [04:06] | You should save yourself, that’s what I’m doing. | 你还是自救吧 我就在自救 | 
| [04:08] | Vick, this is our home. | 维姬 这是我们的家 | 
| [04:09] | This is your home. | 这是你的家 | 
| [04:11] | This town means nothing to me. | 这座小镇对我毫无意义 | 
| [04:12] | You’re gonna believe Katherine Pierce? | 你要相信凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 | 
| [04:14] | She’s a liar! | 她是个骗子 | 
| [04:15] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能再回去了 | 
| [04:17] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道那里什么样 | 
| [04:19] | At least this way, | 至少这样 | 
| [04:20] | when I die, I’ll just be dead. Gone. | 等我死了 我就死了 没了 | 
| [04:23] | And I’m okay with that. | 这我可以接受 | 
| [04:31] | There has to be something. | 肯定有办法 | 
| [04:32] | The only chance we’ve got is if Donovan can somehow | 我们唯一的机会就是多诺万不知怎么 | 
| [04:34] | convince his train wreck of a sister | 说服他乱套的妹妹 | 
| [04:36] | hell ain’t so bad. | 地狱没那么糟 | 
| [04:37] | There he is. Matt! | 他来了 马特 | 
| [04:39] | Yeah, it’s Sheriff Donovan. | 我是多诺万警长 | 
| [04:41] | Activate the evacuation protocol. | 启动撤离协议 | 
| [04:44] | Gas leak. | 煤气泄漏 | 
| [04:46] | Yeah, again. | 是的 又发生了 | 
| [04:50] | There’s got to be something we’re missing. | 我们肯定遗漏了什么 | 
| [04:51] | Nope. Katherine won. | 没有 凯瑟琳赢了 | 
| [04:54] | She played the long game and finally beat us. | 她放长线 终于打败了我们 | 
| [05:01] | What? | 怎么回事 | 
| [05:04] | Earlier, Bonnie’s heart stopped. | 早些时候 邦妮心脏停跳了 | 
| [05:07] | She said she saw Elena. | 她说她看到了埃琳娜 | 
| [05:10] | Damon? | 达蒙 | 
| [05:15] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [05:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [05:19] | Is Bonnie… | 邦妮… | 
| [05:20] | Bonnie’s okay. | 邦妮没事 | 
| [05:24] | You’re both okay. | 你们都没事 | 
| [05:29] | I’m awake? | 我醒了 | 
| [05:31] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 | 
| [05:42] | ?No. | 不 | 
| [05:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [05:45] | Rude. | 好无礼 | 
| [05:46] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [05:50] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 | 
| [05:52] | Hello, brothers. | 你们哥俩好啊 | 
| [06:05] | Am I drinking alone? | 要我一个人喝吗 | 
| [06:06] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜呢 | 
| [06:08] | Dead. | 死了 | 
| [06:10] | A spiritual coma, if we’re getting technical. | 严格讲是陷入了精神昏迷 | 
| [06:13] | Her physical body. Where is it? | 她的身体 在哪呢 | 
| [06:16] | That’s for me to know, and for you to dot, dot, dot. | 我知道 你只能猜了 | 
| [06:21] | I hope you enjoyed the little show | 希望你喜欢我为你准备的 | 
| [06:23] | I put on for you. | 小小节目 | 
| [06:24] | It’s been a hoot watching you take on the devil. | 看着你对付魔鬼简直太好玩了 | 
| [06:29] | Especially considering | 尤其是 | 
| [06:30] | I’ve had him wrapped around my finger | 自从我进入地狱 | 
| [06:32] | since the minute I stepped into hell. | 就把他玩弄于鼓掌间 | 
| [06:34] | Why did you think he wanted you? | 你以为他为什么想要你 | 
| [06:37] | Because I wanted you. | 因为我想要你 | 
| [06:43] | Damn it, Katherine. | 该死的 凯瑟琳 | 
| [06:45] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [06:47] | It really is the perfect revenge. | 这真的是最棒的复仇 | 
| [06:51] | At 10:00 p.m., Mystic Falls will burn, | 晚上10点 神秘瀑布镇就会焚毁 | 
| [06:54] | precious Elena will burn | 宝贝埃琳娜也会烧死 | 
| [06:57] | and I’m guessing one of you two Salvatores | 我猜你们两个塞尔瓦托兄弟 | 
| [06:59] | are going down with her. | 也有一个要陪葬 | 
| [07:01] | Should I place my bets now? | 我该现在下注吗 | 
| [07:10] | Well, that shut her up. | 可算闭嘴了 | 
| [07:14] | We’re running out of time. We have to find Elena. | 我们没时间了 我们得找到埃琳娜 | 
| [07:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [07:18] | Where’s my granddaughter? Where’s Tiki? | 我孙女呢 缇姬呢 | 
| [07:21] | – Dad! – ?Matt! I heard the bell. | -爸爸 -马特 我听到了钟声 | 
| [07:23] | And then when they said we had to evacuate… | 然后他们说我们必须撤离 | 
| [07:24] | I need you to get in a van | 我得送你上辆车 | 
| [07:25] | so they can transport you to Grove Hill. | 让他们送你去格罗夫希尔 | 
| [07:27] | Wait, but if you’re not the one ringing the bell, then… | 等等 如果不是你在敲钟 | 
| [07:29] | then what’s the problem? | 那问题出在哪 | 
| [07:31] | It’s Vicki, Dad. | 是薇姬 爸爸 | 
| [07:33] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:35] | She’s not in the house. | 她不在宅子里 | 
| [07:36] | Damon’s checking the grounds and the cemetery. | 达蒙去室外和墓地查找了 | 
| [07:37] | Have you tried the high school? | 你找过高中吗 | 
| [07:39] | That’s my next stop. | 我下一站就去那里了 | 
| [07:40] | Okay, I’ll meet you there. | 好 我们在那儿碰面 | 
| [07:53] | Okay. Bonnie’s in the car with the girls. | 好了 邦妮和女儿们在车上 | 
| [07:55] | I grabbed the baby books. | 我拿了幼儿书 | 
| [07:57] | Do we need anything else? | 我们还需要别的吗 | 
| [07:58] | Everything else is replaceable. Let’s go. | 其他的都可以再找 走吧 | 
| [08:00] | Listen, I need you to go ahead. | 听着 你得先走 | 
| [08:02] | I’m gonna stay here and help Stefan. | 我要留下帮助斯特凡 | 
| [08:05] | Help Stefan do what? | 帮斯特凡做什么 | 
| [08:06] | Katherine has taken Elena’s body, | 凯瑟琳偷走了埃琳娜的身体 | 
| [08:08] | so I’m going to help them find it. | 我得帮他找到 | 
| [08:10] | No. No, Caroline. | 不行 卡罗琳 | 
| [08:11] | You know Damon won’t leave this town without her. | 你知道没有她 达蒙不会离开的 | 
| [08:13] | Well, that is not your problem. | 那不是你的问题 | 
| [08:15] | It’s Elena, Ric, and they need me. | 这可是埃琳娜 里克 他们需要我 | 
| [08:17] | – Your girls need you. – They have you. | -你的女儿需要你 -她们有你了 | 
| [08:20] | Okay? Just… | 好吗 你就… | 
| [08:21] | Come on. Get them to the Armory, I’ll meet you there. | 得了 送她们去军械库 我们在那儿碰面 | 
| [08:23] | – I promise. – ?No. | -我保证 -不行 | 
| [08:25] | I don’t need to remind you what it’s like to lose your mother. | 我不用提醒你失去母亲是什么滋味 | 
| [08:28] | Don’t make me have to tell those girls you died | 别让我不得不告诉她们你死了 | 
| [08:29] | because you put somebody else before them. | 就因为你把别人看得比她们更重 | 
| [08:32] | You won’t have to. | 你不会需要那么做的 | 
| [08:35] | I’ll get out of here safely. | 我会安全离开的 | 
| [08:36] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [09:08] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 走吧 我带你离开 | 
| [09:11] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [09:18] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:23] | No, no, no. | 不不 | 
| [09:26] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [09:30] | Come on, keep it moving! | 快走 继续走 | 
| [09:38] | The boiler room? | 开水房 | 
| [09:40] | There is a horror movie reference in there somewhere, | 这是个恐怖片梗 | 
| [09:43] | but it escapes me. | 但我想不起来了 | 
| [09:44] | I’m fine, but she’s trapped. | 我没事 但她被困住了 | 
| [09:46] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 | 
| [09:47] | You have to get Katherine to break the spell. | 你得让凯瑟琳打破咒语 | 
| [09:49] | I’m all over it. | 我会去办的 | 
| [09:51] | Need something? | 需要什么吗 | 
| [09:53] | You’re like a bad penny. | 你真是阴魂不散 | 
| [09:55] | Funny thing about that bone dagger, | 那把骨匕首的问题是 | 
| [09:57] | it sends me to hell, but it can’t keep me there. | 它能送我下地狱 但不能把我关在那里 | 
| [10:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [10:01] | Oh, and if you want to know how to get Elena free. | 如果你想知道怎么解救埃琳娜 | 
| [10:03] | You can’t. | 你做不到 | 
| [10:04] | Kai Parker was kind enough to set that trap for me, | 卡伊·帕克好心为我设了那个陷阱 | 
| [10:07] | and, if I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没弄错 | 
| [10:09] | he’s forever indisposed. | 他已经永远没空帮忙了 | 
| [10:11] | After 153 odd years, | 都153年了 | 
| [10:13] | this banter that we have is just old. | 我们之间的玩笑真的太老套了 | 
| [10:17] | So, why don’t we just skip to the part | 我们之间跳到 | 
| [10:18] | where you tell me what you want and we’ll negotiate. | 你说明你的诉求 我们好谈判的阶段吧 | 
| [10:21] | I have everything I want, Damon, or I’m about to. | 我有我想要的一切 达蒙 至少就要有了 | 
| [10:25] | Once that last bell rings, | 最后的钟声响起后 | 
| [10:27] | this stupid town will go up in flames | 这座小破镇就将烧起来 | 
| [10:29] | and everybody will go poof. | 每个人都会烧成灰 | 
| [10:32] | Well, they’ll… | 他们会… | 
| [10:33] | burn alive first, | 先活活烧死 | 
| [10:34] | but then their ashes will go poof. | 然后 他们才会灰飞烟灭 | 
| [10:36] | You know, petty doesn’t look good on a woman your age, Katherine. | 你这年纪的女人这么小气可不好看 凯瑟琳 | 
| [10:38] | Oh, I’m not being petty. I’m gloating. | 我这不是小气 是得意 | 
| [10:40] | No, you’re jealous of Elena. | 不 你是嫉妒埃琳娜 | 
| [10:42] | Because you know that Stefan and I both | 因为你知道我和斯特凡 | 
| [10:44] | would choose her over you every time. | 都会选她不选你 | 
| [10:47] | And she would choose Stefan. | 而她会选斯特凡 | 
| [10:50] | What makes you so sure of that? | 你为什么那么肯定 | 
| [10:51] | Because I would. | 因为我就会 | 
| [10:53] | Any woman would. | 任何女人都会 | 
| [10:55] | Stefan is the better man. | 斯特凡是更好的人 | 
| [11:05] | Kai spelled her in. She can’t get out. | 凯伊给她下了诅咒 她出不来 | 
| [11:08] | We’re too far away. | 我们已经太远了 | 
| [11:09] | Can’t get back in time to help. | 不能及时赶回去帮忙了 | 
| [11:11] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们怎么办 | 
| [11:12] | I can’t leave Elena here. | 我不能把埃琳娜留在这儿 | 
| [11:14] | It’s not just Elena. | 不仅是埃琳娜 | 
| [11:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [11:17] | You know Damon won’t leave her here to die alone. | 你知道达蒙不会留下她一个人死在这里 | 
| [11:27] | You need to head out now, Caroline. | 你得出来了 卡罗琳 | 
| [11:29] | Take the tunnels. | 走隧道 | 
| [11:30] | It’ll be faster for you. | 你走会更快 | 
| [11:39] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会这样 | 
| [11:42] | I need to talk to Damon. | 我得跟达蒙谈谈 | 
| [11:45] | Do you think you’ll convince him? | 你觉得你能说服他吗 | 
| [11:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:50] | But I have to try. | 但我得试试 | 
| [11:55] | I made a promise to Ric… | 我保证了里克 | 
| [11:59] | that I wouldn’t risk the girls growing up without a mother. | 我不会让孩子们没有妈妈 | 
| [12:04] | So I can help you with Damon, | 我可以帮你去劝达蒙 | 
| [12:05] | – but I can’t… – ?No. | -但我 -不 | 
| [12:07] | I can do it alone. | 我可以自己去 | 
| [12:10] | You get to safety. | 你去安全的地方 | 
| [12:12] | Family first. | 家庭第一 | 
| [12:13] | We’re family now. Okay? | 我们现在是一家人了 好吗 | 
| [12:15] | You and me and the girls. It’s just… please, please, | 你 我 女儿们 拜托 | 
| [12:19] | don’t make me leave you. Please. | 不要让我离开你 求你 | 
| [12:21] | If I want to convince Damon I have to move fast, | 如果我想说服达蒙 我得快点行动 | 
| [12:23] | and I can’t do that unless I know you’re safe. | 我得知道你是安全的 才能去 | 
| [12:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [12:27] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 | 
| [12:37] | Family first. | 家庭第一 | 
| [12:45] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 | 
| [12:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [13:15] | All right, girls, why don’t you go change your dresses, okay? | 好了 姑娘们 你们先去换衣服吧 | 
| [13:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [13:27] | It’s not that I don’t care, you know. | 我不是不在乎 | 
| [13:30] | I care about Elena. | 我也在乎埃琳娜 | 
| [13:32] | It’s okay, Ric. I understand. | 没事 里克 我理解 | 
| [13:34] | And I care about Damon. | 我也在乎达蒙 | 
| [13:36] | He knows you do. | 他知道的 | 
| [13:37] | I don’t want to fail them, | 我不想辜负他们 | 
| [13:39] | but I can’t fail my daughters. | 但我更不能辜负我的女儿 | 
| [13:41] | And they need their mother. | 她们需要妈妈 | 
| [13:43] | Ric, if there was something we could do we would do it. | 里克 如果我们能做什么 我们会做的 | 
| [13:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [13:49] | That is Project Hail-Mary. | 那是孤注一掷计划 | 
| [13:53] | Dorian and I were trying to find a way to destroy Cade’s hell. | 多里安和我本想找办法毁掉卡德的地狱 | 
| [13:57] | We figured we needed a | 我们发现需要 | 
| [13:59] | few million volts of mystical energy, just give or take. | 好多好多的神秘能量 | 
| [14:04] | It kind of took the wind out of our sails. | 所以我们就泄气了 | 
| [14:10] | Like the kind of energy contained in hellfire? | 像是地狱烈火那样的能量吗 | 
| [14:18] | Bonnie, is everything okay? | 邦妮 一切都好吗 | 
| [14:20] | Listen, Stefan, I know I’ve been hard on you. | 听着 斯特凡 我知道我一直对你冷脸 | 
| [14:22] | But I also know that you and I are equally willing | 但我也知道 我们都愿意 | 
| [14:24] | to do anything we can to fix this. | 不惜一切挽救大局 | 
| [14:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [14:27] | Why? Do you have something? | 怎么 你有想法吗 | 
| [14:29] | I think I do, | 我可能有 | 
| [14:30] | but the only way it gets rid of Katherine Pierce | 但如果想摆脱凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 | 
| [14:31] | is if she’s in hell when I destroy it. | 我摧毁地狱时 她必须也在那儿 | 
| [14:34] | That’s where it gets tricky. | 这就麻烦了 | 
| [14:36] | Tell me what I need to do. | 告诉我该做什么 | 
| [14:38] | All right, guys, keep it moving. | 好了 各位 继续走 | 
| [14:39] | Everybody out. | 都离开 | 
| [14:49] | I need to thank you for what you did earlier tonight in the fire. | 我要谢谢你们今天早些时候在火场做的事 | 
| [14:52] | – We saved you. ?- Yeah. | -我们救了你 -是的 | 
| [14:54] | You did. | 没错 | 
| [14:55] | And not just that, | 不仅如此 | 
| [14:56] | you made me realize that I had all the magic | 你们让我意识到 我体内 | 
| [14:59] | I ever needed right inside me. | 有我需要的全部魔法 | 
| [15:03] | Now give me a little luck. | 给我点好运气 | 
| [15:07] | Right here. | 就这里 | 
| [15:14] | I made it, as promised. | 我来了 我守约了 | 
| [15:17] | Any word from Stefan? | 有斯特凡的消息吗 | 
| [15:21] | Listen, we have to leave quickly. | 听着 我们得马上动身 | 
| [15:23] | I’ll explain everything to you in the car, okay? | 我会在车上跟你解释的 | 
| [15:25] | Come on, girls, let’s go. | 走吧 姑娘们 | 
| [15:26] | Run to the car. Run to the car. | 跑去车上 | 
| [15:31] | I’m gonna save the world. | 我要拯救世界 | 
| [15:33] | And you need to get in that car and drive away. | 你要上车 开走 | 
| [15:35] | But I don’t… Bonnie… | 但是 邦妮 | 
| [15:37] | Caroline. I’m so sorry, | 卡罗琳 对不起 | 
| [15:39] | but we really have to go. | 但我们真的得走了 | 
| [15:41] | Ric will fill you in. | 里克会告诉你的 | 
| [15:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [15:48] | Just don’t do anything stupid, Bonnie Bennett. | 别做什么傻事 邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [15:52] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事 | 
| [15:57] | Promise. | 我保证 | 
| [16:09] | Taking a trip down memory lane? | 在回忆过去吗 | 
| [16:12] | Oh, I’ve missed this place… | 我真怀念这地方 | 
| [16:14] | said no one ever. | 从没有人这么说过 | 
| [16:16] | I figured you’d keep showing up to annoy me. | 我猜到你会不断跑来烦我 | 
| [16:19] | You’re nothing if not utterly predictable. | 你简直太好猜了 | 
| [16:22] | And miss a minute of the Elena Gilbert show? | 错过哪怕一点的埃琳娜·吉尔伯特秀吗 | 
| [16:24] | Speaking of which, shouldn’t you be by her side? | 说起来 你不该守在她身边吗 | 
| [16:28] | Well, I figure now that you’re practically the devil, | 我觉得 你现在基本上是魔鬼了 | 
| [16:30] | you’d be in the know. | 你会了解情况的 | 
| [16:31] | I just hung up with Bonnie Bennett, | 我刚跟邦妮·贝内特通过话 | 
| [16:33] | and she figured out a way to save the day. | 她想到办法挽救大局了 | 
| [16:37] | Bonnie isn’t strong enough to save a kitten. | 邦妮连救一只小猫的力气都没有 | 
| [16:39] | She’s done it once or twice, and my money’s on her. | 她做到过那么一两次 我赌她赢 | 
| [16:41] | We’re talking about hellfire. | 这可是地狱烈火 | 
| [16:43] | So intense, it could obliterate | 强大到能够焚毁 | 
| [16:45] | anything within miles. | 数英里内的一切 | 
| [16:47] | What the hell is Bonnie gonna do? | 邦妮能做什么 | 
| [16:49] | She’s 30 minutes away. | 她离这儿有30分钟的路程呢 | 
| [16:50] | If you take the highway around the mountain, | 如果绕山走高速 | 
| [16:52] | sure. | 那没错 | 
| [16:53] | But as the crow flies, | 但乌鸦飞 | 
| [16:55] | it’s only seven miles… | 只需要飞七英里 | 
| [16:58] | …which is the beauty of these tunnels. | 这就是这些隧道的妙处 | 
| [17:01] | Did you know that they go | 你知道隧道 | 
| [17:03] | from the Armory straight into the heart | 从军械库直接通往 | 
| [17:05] | of downtown Mystic Falls? | 神秘瀑布镇中心吗 | 
| [17:07] | Man, I bet you didn’t know that, did you? | 你肯定不知道吧 | 
| [17:10] | You think Bonnie Bennett can magically draw hellfire | 你觉得邦妮·贝内特能用魔法把地狱烈火 | 
| [17:13] | through the tunnels away from the town? | 从隧道抽走 远离小镇吗 | 
| [17:16] | Even better. | 比那还厉害 | 
| [17:17] | I think she can send it straight back to hell, | 我觉得它可以把烈火送回地狱 | 
| [17:19] | where you and I will be waiting patiently for it. | 而你我要在那里耐心等待 | 
| [17:23] | I got to say, | 我得说 | 
| [17:24] | I look forward to dying by your side, KP. | 我很期待跟你一同死去 KP | 
| [17:27] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬我 | 
| [17:28] | No, he’s not… and neither am I. | 他没有 我也没有 | 
| [17:32] | I got this handled, bro. | 我能搞定 弟弟 | 
| [17:33] | You need to get out of these tunnels. | 你得赶快离开隧道 | 
| [17:35] | I’m not the one who’s gonna get out of here, Damon. | 会离开这里的不是我 达蒙 | 
| [17:37] | You are. | 是你 | 
| [17:38] | Bad time to be a martyr, Stefan. | 现在不是做殉道者的好时机 斯特凡 | 
| [17:40] | Said the martyr. | 你不也是 | 
| [17:42] | I’m gonna let you two figure this out amongst yourselves. | 我就让你俩自己讨论明白好了 | 
| [17:48] | Fine. Then we’ll both go. | 好吧 那我们都去 | 
| [17:50] | Somebody needs to stay here to make sure | 得有人留下确保 | 
| [17:51] | she’s actually in hell when it’s destroyed. | 地狱被摧毁时 她就在那里 | 
| [17:53] | I’m aware, Stefan. | 我知道 斯特凡 | 
| [17:57] | Tell Elena that I did this for her, | 告诉埃琳娜 我这是为了她 | 
| [17:59] | to pay for my past mistakes. | 为我往昔的错误付出代价 | 
| [18:01] | You can tell her yourself. | 你可以自己去说 | 
| [18:03] | I need to do this, Damon. | 我必须这么做 达蒙 | 
| [18:05] | I owe it to Bonnie and Enzo. | 我欠邦妮和恩佐的 | 
| [18:08] | I owe it to a lot of people. | 我欠很多人的 | 
| [18:09] | I’m not gonna leave you to die here, Stefan. | 我不会留你死在这里 斯特凡 | 
| [18:11] | Yes, you are. | 你必须 | 
| [18:20] | Are you seriously gonna sit here and argue with me | 你真要在这儿跟我争论 | 
| [18:22] | about who needs this redemption more?! | 我们谁更需要救赎 | 
| [18:24] | You’re not responsible for Enzo, Stefan! | 恩佐的事不能怪你 斯特凡 | 
| [18:27] | You keep saying that, but you’re wrong. | 你总那么说 但你错了 | 
| [18:30] | We’re all responsible for our own actions. | 我们都要为自己的行为负责 | 
| [18:32] | Every drop of blood that I’ve spilled, I am accountable for. | 我伤害的每个人 都要我来负责 | 
| [18:35] | Then I’m accountable, too, and I’ve spilled even more. | 那我也有责任 我伤害过的人更多 | 
| [18:38] | Damon, I’m human. | 达蒙 我是人类了 | 
| [18:40] | In 60 years, I’m gonna be old, I’m gonna be dead. | 六十年后 我就会变老 死去 | 
| [18:43] | You have quite literally an eternity | 而你还有永世 | 
| [18:44] | with Elena ahead of you. | 跟埃琳娜相伴度过 | 
| [18:45] | Which means a lot less without you. | 如果没有你 就没那么有意义了 | 
| [18:48] | Do you think I want this? | 你以为我想的吗 | 
| [18:51] | I just got married. | 我才刚结婚 | 
| [18:53] | My wife is out there, | 我妻子还在 | 
| [18:55] | waiting for me to come home to her. | 等我回家 回到她身边 | 
| [18:59] | But in the nearly two centuries | 但近两世纪来 | 
| [19:01] | since I made you become a vampire, | 自从我逼你变成吸血鬼 | 
| [19:02] | I have fought to turn you into the man | 我一直奋力让你变成 | 
| [19:05] | who deserves the happiness that’s out there right now. | 值得拥有你眼前这份幸福的那个人 | 
| [19:09] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:11] | Just let me do this for you. | 让我为你这么做吧 | 
| [19:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:15] | Then let me do this for me. | 那让我为自己这么做吧 | 
| [19:20] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [19:28] | I love you, little brother. | 我爱你 弟弟 | 
| [19:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [19:40] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [19:43] | You are human… | 你是人类了 | 
| [19:49] | …which is why I can do this. | 所以我可以这么做 | 
| [19:52] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [19:52] | No, Damon, don’t… | 不 达蒙 别 | 
| [19:53] | You’re gonna walk out of these tunnels, | 你要离开隧道 | 
| [19:55] | and you are not gonna stop | 并且一直走 | 
| [19:56] | until my death breaks the compulsion | 直到我的死打破了控制 | 
| [19:59] | because I am the big brother. | 因为我是哥哥 | 
| [20:03] | I’m sorry I wasn’t better at it until now. | 很抱歉我此前不是个更好的哥哥 | 
| [20:09] | I said go. Go! | 走吧 走 | 
| [20:40] | Vicki? | 薇姬 | 
| [20:44] | Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [20:47] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [20:52] | Is this Matt’s trump card? | 这就是马特的王牌吗 | 
| [20:55] | Well, it won’t work. | 不会有用的 | 
| [20:55] | You’re about 15 years too late to be paternal. | 你想当爹来晚了15年 | 
| [20:58] | I’m not here to talk you out of it. | 我不是来劝你放弃的 | 
| [21:00] | Oh, well, that’s rich. | 好啊 | 
| [21:01] | What, did you come to watch me | 怎么 你是来看我 | 
| [21:02] | blow myself into oblivion? | 把自己炸飞的吗 | 
| [21:04] | Vicki, Bonnie has a plan. | 薇姬 邦妮有计划了 | 
| [21:06] | I am not gonna stop ringing this bell. | 我不会停止敲钟的 | 
| [21:09] | We don’t need you to stop. | 我不需要你停止 | 
| [21:14] | Well, then what are you doing here? | 那你们来做什么 | 
| [21:22] | I just wanted to see my daughter one last time. | 我只想再见一次我女儿 | 
| [21:43] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 | 
| [21:48] | I don’t know what to say, Caroline. | 我不知道该说什么 卡罗琳 | 
| [21:51] | Stefan, he’s… | 斯特凡 他… | 
| [21:54] | he’s made a decision. | 他做出了决定 | 
| [22:14] | Okay, Grams, | 好吧 外婆 | 
| [22:16] | if I ever needed you to hear me, | 如果说我什么时候需要你听到我 | 
| [22:19] | hear me now. | 那就是现在 | 
| [22:25] | Phesmatos incendia movet, | [咒语] | 
| [22:30] | phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [22:33] | Ego ex vos. Vos ex unos. | [咒语] | 
| [22:36] | Phesmatos incendia entrare. | [咒语] | 
| [22:59] | Phesmatos incendia movet… | [咒语] | 
| [23:06] | …phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [23:09] | Ego ex vos. Vos ex unos. | [咒语] | 
| [23:19] | Stop the car. | 停车 | 
| [23:21] | I said stop! | 我说停车 | 
| [23:35] | Hey, it’s Stefan. | 我是斯特凡 | 
| [23:36] | Leave a message. | 请留言 | 
| [23:37] | Stefan, please call me. | 斯特凡 求你 打给我 | 
| [23:41] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [23:45] | I need you to know that I understand. | 我要你知道我能理解 | 
| [23:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [23:57] | I will love you… forever. | 我会永远爱你 | 
| [24:08] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [24:32] | …phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [24:34] | Ego ex vos. Vos ex unos. | [咒语] | 
| [24:37] | Phesmatos incendia entrare. | [咒语] | 
| [24:40] | Phesmatos incendia movet, | [咒语] | 
| [24:43] | phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [24:46] | Ego ex vos. Vos ex unos. | [咒语] | 
| [24:49] | Phesmatos incendia entrare. | [咒语] | 
| [24:59] | Poof. | 灰飞烟灭 | 
| [25:03] | …phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [25:04] | Ego ex vos. Vos ex unos. | [咒语] | 
| [25:06] | Phesmatos incendia entrare. | [咒语] | 
| [25:08] | Phesmatos incendia movet, | [咒语] | 
| [25:10] | phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [25:13] | Ego ex vos. Vos ex unos. | [咒语] | 
| [25:15] | Phesmatos incendia entrare. | [咒语] | 
| [25:26] | Phesmatos incendia entrare! | [咒语] | 
| [25:44] | No, no… I can do this. | 不不 我能做到的 | 
| [25:49] | I can do this! | 我能做到 | 
| [25:51] | I can beat you. | 我能打败你 | 
| [25:53] | You can’t have me. | 你休想得到我 | 
| [25:55] | It’s not my time! | 还不到时候 | 
| [25:58] | Now you’re finally ready to live. | 你终于准备好活了 | 
| [26:06] | Keep fighting, love. | 顶住 亲爱的 | 
| [26:08] | It’s too strong. | 太强大了 | 
| [26:12] | – I can’t do it alone. – Nonsense. | -我一个人做不到 -胡说 | 
| [26:14] | You are strong enough to do anything you put your mind to. | 你很强大 你下决心做的都能做到 | 
| [26:19] | And, love… | 而且 亲爱的 | 
| [26:22] | you’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 | 
| [26:34] | Grams. | 外婆 | 
| [26:43] | Phesmatos incendia movet, | [咒语] | 
| [26:48] | phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [26:53] | Phesmatos incendia movet, | [咒语] | 
| [26:56] | phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [26:59] | Phesmatos incendia movet, | [咒语] | 
| [27:02] | phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [27:05] | Phesmatos incendia movet, | [咒语] | 
| [27:08] | phesmatos incendia moventur. | [咒语] | 
| [27:11] | Phesmatos incendia movet, | [咒语] | 
| [27:13] | phesmatos incendia moventur! | [咒语] | 
| [27:46] | I did it. | 我做到了 | 
| [28:03] | …six, seven, eight. | 六 七 八 | 
| [28:06] | I can’t believe it. We are all here together. | 难以置信 我们都在这儿了 | 
| [28:09] | It’s our last hurrah before you guys go off to college. | 这是你们去大学前我们最后一次欢聚 | 
| [28:11] | Before we go off to college. | 是我们一起大学 | 
| [28:13] | Uh, pardon me, is this the men’s room? | 对不起 这是男洗手间吗 | 
| [28:15] | Yes, um, it’s a long story. | 是的 说来话长 | 
| [28:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [28:39] | Why am I here right now? | 我为什么会在这里 | 
| [28:41] | I don’t know about Bonnie, | 我不知道邦妮怎么样 | 
| [28:42] | but Damon… | 但达蒙 | 
| [28:45] | Damon wanted to sacrifice everything | 达蒙想牺牲一切 | 
| [28:48] | to save you, to save this town. | 救你 救小镇 | 
| [28:51] | He was ready. | 他准备好赴死了 | 
| [28:55] | I’m human now. | 我是人类了 | 
| [28:58] | He compelled me to leave. | 他控制了我离开 | 
| [29:01] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [29:03] | But he should have known better. | 但他该知道的 | 
| [29:05] | I would never walk again | 我既然做回了人 | 
| [29:06] | on this earth as a human without taking vervain. | 就不能不服用马鞭草 | 
| [29:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [29:15] | Not long now, demon spawn. | 别急 恶魔后代 | 
| [29:19] | I can hear that fire coming back this way. | 我能听到火回来了 | 
| [29:22] | You love this, don’t you? | 你就喜欢这样 是吧 | 
| [29:24] | You have no idea. | 你都想不到 | 
| [29:33] | I gave him my blood. | 我给他注射了我的血 | 
| [29:36] | The cure. | 解药 | 
| [29:37] | You what? | 什么 | 
| [29:38] | Without the cure, I’d start to age. | 没有了解药 我会开始变老 | 
| [29:41] | I’d be dead soon enough. | 我很快就会死 | 
| [29:44] | So Damon’s okay? | 那么达蒙没事 | 
| [29:47] | He’s okay. | 他没事 | 
| [29:51] | But… you, you’re… | 但你… | 
| [29:56] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须做的 | 
| [30:02] | No! No… | 不 不 | 
| [30:05] | Stefan, please… | 斯特凡 求你 | 
| [30:09] | Burn in hell. | 去地狱烧死吧 | 
| [30:16] | Good-bye, brother. | 再见 哥哥 | 
| [30:22] | No, Stefan. | 不 斯特凡 | 
| [30:24] | Tonight I saw a side of Damon that I hadn’t seen in a while. | 今晚我见到了达蒙很久没有展露出来的一面 | 
| [30:29] | The older brother I looked up to. | 我敬仰的哥哥 | 
| [30:32] | The son who enlisted in the Civil War to please his father. | 为了取悦父亲去参加了内战的儿子 | 
| [30:37] | The Damon I knew when I was a boy. | 我孩提时代认识的那个达蒙 | 
| [30:40] | I wanted that Damon to live. | 我希望那个达蒙活下来 | 
| [30:44] | And I wanted you to have | 我希望你拥有 | 
| [30:45] | an opportunity to get to know him. | 了解那个达蒙的机会 | 
| [30:51] | He’s the better man. | 他是更好的人 | 
| [30:54] | He’s the right man. | 他是合适的人 | 
| [31:02] | It’s good to see you, Elena. | 见到你很高兴 埃琳娜 | 
| [31:06] | One last time. | 最后一次 | 
| [31:24] | There’s something I have to say. | 我有话说 | 
| [32:09] | That was beautiful. | 真美妙 | 
| [32:12] | I was feeling epic. | 我有种荡气回肠的感觉 | 
| [32:30] | Dear Diary, | 亲爱的日记 | 
| [32:31] | today will be different. | 今天会不一样 | 
| [32:33] | Today I will smile. | 今天我要微笑 | 
| [32:35] | It will be genuine. | 发自内心地微笑 | 
| [32:37] | Because today is the day | 因为今天 | 
| [32:38] | that I get to live again. | 我又能活了 | 
| [33:02] | There she is. | 她醒了 | 
| [33:04] | Am I… | 我是… | 
| [33:08] | I did it. | 我做到了 | 
| [33:12] | I broke the spell. | 我打破了咒语 | 
| [33:16] | How? | 怎么做到的 | 
| [33:18] | It took some time, | 我花了点时间 | 
| [33:20] | but I think I’ve finally figured this witch thing out. | 但我终于搞明白了女巫的诀窍 | 
| [33:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [33:50] | He’s with Caroline. | 他跟卡罗琳在一起 | 
| [33:54] | Saying good-bye. | 在道别 | 
| [33:58] | This life will be good | 这段人生会美好 | 
| [34:00] | and beautiful. | 多彩 | 
| [34:01] | But not without heartbreak. | 但不会没有心碎 | 
| [34:04] | In death comes peace. | 死亡带来安宁 | 
| [34:06] | But pain is the cost of living. | 但痛苦是生的代价 | 
| [34:09] | Like love, it’s how we know we’re alive. | 就像爱 它让我们知道自己活着 | 
| [34:12] | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 弟弟 丈夫 朋友 生于1846年 如今安息了 | |
| [34:18] | Do you think it exists? | 你说它存在吗 | 
| [34:21] | Peace? | 安宁吗 | 
| [34:26] | I do. | 存在 | 
| [34:29] | We’ll see him again. | 我们还会见到他的 | 
| [34:34] | You’ll see him again. | 你还会见到他的 | 
| [34:38] | Me, I’m going the other way. | 我 我要会去另一边 | 
| [34:41] | They’ll probably reopen hell for me. | 他们大概会为我重开地狱 | 
| [34:47] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么确定 | 
| [35:50] | I need you to know. | 我需要你知道 | 
| [35:52] | Stefan said something to me before we parted. | 我们分开前 斯特凡对我说了句话 | 
| [35:55] | One day, when you wake up, | 有一天 等你醒来 | 
| [35:57] | tell Caroline | 告诉卡罗琳 | 
| [35:59] | I heard her. | 我听到她的话了 | 
| [36:01] | And I will love her forever, too. | 我也会永远爱她 | 
| [36:06] | He got my message. | 他收到我的留言了 | 
| [36:46] | And life goes on. | 生活继续 | 
| [36:49] | – Mystic Falls honors Matt Donovan. – Dear Diary… | -神秘瀑布镇向马特·多诺万致敬 -亲爱的日记 | 
| [36:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [36:51] | …we survived that night. | 我们在那晚活了下来 | 
| [36:53] | Mystic Falls is safe. | 神秘瀑布镇安全了 | 
| [36:56] | I remained the sheriff. | 我继续做了警长 | 
| [36:58] | They even gave me a bench. | 他们还给我建了个长椅 | 
| [37:00] | Thinking of running for mayor. | 我在考虑竞选镇长 | 
| [37:02] | And Vicki, well, | 薇姬呢 | 
| [37:04] | I think she found peace. | 我觉得她找到了安宁 | 
| [37:06] | Somehow, it feels like she did. | 不知怎么 我有这种感觉 | 
| [37:12] | I’m determined to keep my promise to Enzo, | 我决心遵守我对恩佐的承诺 | 
| [37:15] | I’m gonna live this life to the fullest. | 我要尽情过好每一天 | 
| [37:18] | I want to see the world. | 我要去看世界 | 
| [37:19] | Enjoy my life. | 享受生活 | 
| [37:23] | Do I have everything? | 都带了吗 | 
| [37:25] | Passport. | 护照 | 
| [37:27] | Passport. Nightstand. | 床头柜 护照 | 
| [37:53] | And as for my family, Caroline and I | 至于我的家庭 卡罗琳和我 | 
| [37:55] | got what Damon decided | 按达蒙的说法 | 
| [37:56] | was Stefan’s last wish. | 尊重了斯特凡的遗愿 | 
| [38:00] | Daddy! | 爸爸 | 
| [38:16] | Opening the school was hard work. | 经营学校很辛苦 | 
| [38:18] | We needed lots of help. | 我们需要很多帮手 | 
| [38:20] | Fortunately, we knew plenty of people with experience. | 幸好 我们认识很多有经验的人 | 
| [38:23] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [38:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [38:32] | – Hey, these are for you. – Thank you. | -这是给你的 -谢谢 | 
| [38:33] | Caroline was determined to make it a success. | 卡罗琳决心要让学校成功 | 
| [38:36] | She wanted to make her mom proud. | 她想让她妈妈骄傲 | 
| [39:05] | Plus, soon after the school opened, | 而且 学校开张后不久 | 
| [39:08] | she got a most impressive donor. | 她收到了很慷慨的资助 | 
| [39:11] | But that is the beginning of another story. | 但那是另一个故事的开始了 | 
| [39:14] | 最亲爱的卡罗琳 我常会想象你可能的人生道路 但你选择的未来比我想的要更高尚 请接收这对你崇高事业的一点资助 期待来日能当面谢你 不管那一天要何时到来 你的 克劳斯 | |
| [39:20] | After med school, I came home to Mystic Falls. | 医学院毕业后 我回到了神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [39:23] | It felt right. | 我觉得该这么做 | 
| [39:24] | It’s where I wanted to grow old, and… | 我想在这里变老 | 
| [39:27] | I did. | 我也做到了 | 
| [39:29] | And that’s my life. | 这就是我的人生 | 
| [39:30] | Weird, messy, complicated, sad, | 奇怪 混乱 复杂 悲伤 | 
| [39:33] | wonderful, amazing and above all, epic. | 美妙 了不起 最重要的 荡气回肠 | 
| [39:37] | And I owe it all to Stefan. | 这都亏了斯特凡 | 
| [39:39] | When I met him, I had lost my parents | 我遇见他时 我失去了父母 | 
| [39:41] | and I was dead inside. | 心如死灰 | 
| [39:43] | But he brought me back to life. | 但他让我重焕生机 | 
| [39:45] | And I’m going to live it as best I can, | 我要尽量活得精彩 | 
| [39:47] | for as long as I can. | 直到最后一天 | 
| [40:25] | Even after our long and happy life together, | 尽管我们度过了长长的幸福一生 | 
| [40:29] | Damon is worried he’ll never see Stefan again, | 达蒙还是担心他再也见不到斯特凡 | 
| [40:33] | that he’ll never find peace. | 担心他找不到安宁 | 
| [40:35] | But I know he’s wrong. | 但我知道他错了 | 
| [40:37] | Because peace exists. | 因为安宁是存在的 | 
| [40:39] | It lives in everything we hold dear. | 它存在于我们珍惜的一切 | 
| [40:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [40:58] | That is the promise of peace. | 那就是安宁的承诺 | 
| [41:00] | That one day, after a long life, | 经历了漫长的一生 终有一天 | 
| [41:04] | we find each other again. | 我们能再找到彼此 | 
| [41:37] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [41:39] | Hello, brother. | 你好 弟弟 |