英文名称:Van Helsing
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | It’s alive. It’s alive. It’s alive! | 它是活的 它活过来了 |
[01:12] | There he is! Hit it again! | 他在那儿 用力 再用力 |
[01:25] | Success! | 成功了 |
[01:27] | Count, it’s just you. | 伯爵 原来是你 |
[01:29] | I was beginning to lose faith, Victor. | 你差点就失败了 维特 |
[01:35] | A pity your moment of triumph is being spoiled… | 只可惜你的成功… |
[01:38] | over a little thing like grave robbery. | 却因为盗墓引起公愤 |
[01:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:43] | I must escape this place. | 我必须逃离此地 |
[01:45] | Where are you going to run, Victor? | 你想逃到哪里? |
[01:49] | Your peculiar experiments have made you unwelcome… | 你的实验品… |
[01:54] | in most of the civilized world. | 让你成为众矢之的 |
[01:56] | I’ll take him away, far away, where no one will ever find him. | 我要带他逃得远远的 |
[02:01] | No, no, Victor. | 不 维特 |
[02:02] | The time has come for me to take command of him. | 我要接管他 |
[02:07] | What are you saying? | 什么? |
[02:08] | Why do you think I brought you here? Gave you this castle? | 不然我为什么把城堡借给你 |
[02:11] | -Equipped your laboratory? -You said…. | -为你建造实验室? -你说… |
[02:14] | -You said you believed in my work. -And I do. | -你相信我的实验 -没错 |
[02:18] | But now that it is, as you yourself have said… | 但是你自己也说过 |
[02:23] | a triumph of science… | 这是科学… |
[02:27] | over God… | 战胜上帝的铁证 |
[02:32] | it must now serve my purpose. | 我要用来完成我的目的 |
[02:39] | What purpose? | 什么目的? |
[02:53] | Good God! | 老天爷! |
[02:55] | I would kill myself before helping in such a task. | 我宁愿死也不会帮你 |
[02:59] | Feel free. I don’t actually need you anymore, Victor. | 去死吧!我不需要你了 |
[03:02] | I just need him. | 我只需要他 |
[03:05] | He is the key. | 他才是关键 |
[03:07] | I could never allow him to be used for such evil. | 我不能让他助纣为虐 |
[03:11] | I could. | 我可以 |
[03:13] | In fact, my brides are insisting upon it. | 我的新娘非要他不可 |
[03:20] | Igor, help me! | 伊果 帮助我 |
[03:22] | You have been so kind to me, Doctor… | 你一向对我很好 博士 |
[03:25] | caring, thoughtful. | 体谅我 关心我 |
[03:28] | But he pays me. | 但是他付我钱 |
[03:34] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[03:36] | You can’t kill me, Victor. | 你是杀不了我的 |
[03:45] | I’m already dead. | 我早就死了 |
[04:42] | Dr. Frankenstein! | 科学怪人 |
[04:48] | Look, it’s headed for the windmill! Come on! | 他要去磨坊 来吧! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1018个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:170个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:100个,托福词汇:125个,考研词汇:185个,专四词汇:156个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:308个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:35] | Burn it! Burn it down! | 放火烧了它 |
[06:43] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[06:45] | -Run for your lives! -Vampires! | -快跑 快逃命 -吸血鬼! |
[07:09] | Father. | 父亲 |
[09:26] | Evening. | 你好 |
[09:28] | You’re a big one. You’ll be hard to digest. | 你的肉很硬 一定很难消化 |
[09:33] | I’d hate to be such a nuisance. | 那真是难为你了 |
[09:43] | I missed you in London. | 我在伦敦没逮到你 |
[09:46] | No, you bloody did not! You got me good. | 才怪 你射了我一枪 |
[09:50] | Dr. Jekyll, you’re wanted by the Knights of the Holy Order… | 变身怪医 圣灵骑士下令抓你 |
[09:52] | It’s Mr. Hyde now. | 我现在是海德巨人 |
[09:54] | …for the murder of 12 men, six women, four– | 你杀了十二男、六女… |
[09:57] | …children, three goats, and a rather nasty massacre of poultry! | 四个小孩、三头山羊 还有一窝子的鸡 |
[10:02] | So you’re the great Van Helsing. | 你就是鼎鼎大名的凡赫辛 |
[10:06] | And you’re a deranged psychopath. | 你是丧心病狂的杀人狂 |
[10:14] | We all have our little problems. | 每个人都有点小毛病 |
[10:19] | My superiors would like for me to take you alive… | 我的上司要我活捉你 |
[10:21] | so that they may extricate your better half. | 把你变回正常人 |
[10:24] | I bet they bloody would. | 他们想得美 |
[10:27] | Personally, I’d rather just kill you and call it a day. | 我只想宰了你省得麻烦 |
[10:31] | But let’s make it your decision, shall we? | 你自己看着办 |
[10:33] | Do let’s. | 尽管上吧! |
[10:57] | Here I come… | 我来也 |
[10:59] | ready or not! | 领死吧! |
[11:05] | The bell! | 大笨钟 |
[11:36] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[11:40] | I’ll bet that’s upsetting. | 这一定超痛的 |
[11:53] | Paris! | 巴黎夜景超美的 |
[11:59] | Come here. | 给我过来 |
[12:03] | I think you’ll find the view over here rather spectacular. | 这儿的景观更赞 |
[12:12] | It’s been a pleasure knowing you. Au revoir! | 很高兴认识你 拜了 |
[12:36] | Oh, no. | 不 不要 |
[12:46] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[13:12] | May he rest in peace. | 安息吧! |
[13:31] | Van Helsing. | 凡赫辛 |
[13:33] | You murderer! | 你这杀人狂 |
[14:03] | Bless me, Father, for I have– | 原谅我 天父 我… |
[14:04] | Sinned. Yes, I know. You’re very good at that. | 你犯了罪 我知道 |
[14:08] | You shattered the Rose Window. | 你砸烂了圣母院的玫瑰窗 |
[14:10] | Not to split hairs, sir, but Mr. Hyde did the shattering. | 那是海德巨人干的好事 |
[14:13] | 13th century. Over 600 years old. | 六百年的古物毁于一旦 |
[14:18] | -I wish you a week in hell for that. -lt would be a nice reprieve. | -我真想把你打下地狱 -正好让我休个假 |
[14:21] | Don’t get me wrong. Your results are unquestionable… | 别误解我的意思 你斩妖除魔的功力一流 |
[14:25] | but your methods attract far too much attention. | 只是你树大招风 |
[14:28] | “Wanted” posters? We are not pleased. | 你居然被悬赏通缉 我们很生气 |
[14:31] | Do you think I like being the most wanted man in Europe? | 你以为我爱当头号通缉犯吗? |
[14:34] | Why don’t you and the Order do something about it? | 你们为何不帮我想办法? |
[14:36] | Because we do not exist. | 因为我们不存在 |
[14:39] | Well, then neither do l. | 我也一样 |
[14:44] | When we found you crawling up the steps of this church, half-dead… | 当年你半死不活出现在教堂 |
[14:48] | it was clear to all of us that you had been sent to do God’s work. | 神派你来替他斩妖除魔 |
[14:52] | -Why can’t he do it himself? -Don’t blaspheme. | -他干嘛不自己来? -不准亵渎上帝 |
[14:55] | You already lost your memory as a penance for past sins. | 你就是这样才会失去记忆 |
[14:59] | If you wish to recover it… | 你想恢复记忆… |
[15:01] | I suggest you continue to heed the call. | 就要奉命行事 |
[15:05] | Without us, the world would be in darkness. | 没有我们 黑暗就会笼罩世界 |
[15:08] | Governments and empires come and go… | 统治者和帝王都不可靠 |
[15:12] | but we have kept mankind safe since time immemorial. | 只有我们才能捍卫人类世界… |
[15:17] | We are the last defense against evil. | 抵抗邪恶力量 |
[15:19] | An evil that the rest of mankind has no idea even exists. | 世人都不知晓的可怕恶魔 |
[15:23] | To you, these monsters are just evil beings to be vanquished. | 对你来说它们只是怪物 |
[15:29] | I’m the one standing there when they die… | 我却必须承受… |
[15:31] | and become the men they once were. | 杀戮的后果 |
[15:33] | For you, my good son, this is all a test of faith. | 这是为了试探你的信仰 |
[15:37] | And now, we need you to go to the East. | 你要远赴东方 |
[15:41] | To the far side of Romania. | 前往罗马尼亚边陲 |
[15:45] | An accursed land… | 一个妖孽横行的… |
[15:46] | terrorized by all sorts of nightmarish creatures. | 禁忌之地 |
[15:49] | Lorded over by a certain Count Dracula. | 吸血鬼德古拉伯爵的领地 |
[15:53] | – Dracula? – Yes. | – 德古拉? – 对 |
[15:56] | You’ve never faced one like this before. | 前所未有的强劲对手 |
[15:59] | Our story begins 450 years ago… | 450年前… |
[16:03] | when a Transylvanian knight named Valerious the Elder… | 一名德兰斯斐尼亚骑士魏洛利 |
[16:07] | promised God that his family would never rest nor enter heaven… | 向上帝保证要消灭吸血鬼… |
[16:10] | until they vanquished Dracula from their land. | 否则他的家族将不能上天堂 |
[16:14] | They have not succeeded… | 他们失败了 |
[16:16] | and they are running out of family. | 家族香火也快断绝 |
[16:20] | His descendant Boris Valerious, King of the Gypsies. | 吉普赛王包瑞斯魏洛利 |
[16:24] | He disappeared almost 12 months ago. | 他一年前消失无踪 |
[16:29] | His only son, Prince Velkan, and his daughter, Princess Anna. | 他的独子威肯王子 还有他的女儿安娜公主 |
[16:34] | If the two of them are killed before Dracula is vanquished… | 在消灭德古拉前他们若遭到不测 |
[16:37] | nine generations of their family… | 那九代的祖先都… |
[16:39] | will never enter the gates of St. Peter. | 无法进入天堂 |
[16:43] | For more than four centuries… | 这家族四百年来… |
[16:44] | this family has defended our left flank. | 为了对抗邪恶 |
[16:47] | They gave their lives. | 付出宝贵的生命 |
[16:50] | We cannot let them slip into purgatory. | 我们不能让他们下地狱 |
[16:53] | So you’re sending me into hell. | 所以你才派我下地狱 |
[16:57] | In a manner. | 可以这么说 |
[17:02] | Valerious the Elder left this here 400 years ago. | 魏洛利四百年前留下这卷轴 |
[17:06] | We don’t know its purpose… | 不知道用途 |
[17:08] | but he would not have left it lightly. | 但一定很重要 |
[17:11] | The Latin inscription translates as: | 拉丁文的意思是… |
[17:14] | “ln the name of God, open this door.” | 以天父之命打开此门 |
[17:18] | There is an insignia. | 上面有徽章 |
[17:24] | Yes, it matches your ring. | 没错 跟你的戒指一样 |
[17:27] | I think that in Transylvania you may find the answer you seek. | 你会在那儿解开你的身世之谜 |
[17:38] | Faster, please. Faster! | 快点、快点 |
[17:45] | Getting there. | 就快好了 |
[17:47] | – Carl! – There you are. | – 卡尔 – 你来了 |
[17:48] | Did you bring Mr. Hyde back, or did you kill him? | 你有没有活捉变身怪医? 还是你杀了他? |
[17:51] | You killed him, didn’t you? That’s why they get so annoyed. | 你杀了他 难怪他们会不爽 |
[17:55] | When they ask you to bring someone back, they don’t mean as a corpse. | 他们可没叫你带一具尸体回来 |
[17:58] | All right, you’re in a mood. Come on. | 你也心情不好 |
[18:00] | I have some things that’ll put the bit back in your mouth. | 我有东西保证能让你开心 |
[18:02] | Any idiot can make a sword. | 要铸剑还不简单 |
[18:05] | Sorry, Father. | 歹势哦 神父 |
[18:07] | – Come along, Carl. – Here, take this: | – 来吧 卡尔 – 拿去 |
[18:10] | Rings of garlic, holy water… | 大蒜、圣水… |
[18:16] | silver stake, crucifix. | 银桩、镇邪十字架 |
[18:22] | Why can’t I have one of those? | 这么炫的武器我也要 |
[18:24] | You’ve never gone after vampires before now, have you? | 你没杀过吸血鬼 对吧? |
[18:27] | Vampires, gargoyles, warlocks, they’re all the same. | 吸血鬼跟其它妖魔鬼怪一样 |
[18:29] | – Best when cooked well. – No, they’re not all the same. | – 全都该死 – 不 他们不一样 |
[18:32] | A vampire is nothing like a warlock. My granny could kill a warlock. | 吸血鬼跟恶鬼不同 连我阿嬷都杀得了恶鬼 |
[18:35] | Carl, you’ve never even been out of the abbey. | 你连大门都不出 |
[18:37] | – How do you know about vampires? – I read. | – 你怎么知道吸血鬼的事? – 我博学多闻呀! |
[18:41] | Here’s something new. | 这是新玩意 |
[18:44] | Glycerin 48. | 硝酸甘油 |
[18:50] | Sorry! | 歹势 |
[18:53] | What in Allah’s name is wrong with you? | 你有毛病吗? |
[18:55] | The air around here is thick with envy. | 他们都嫉妒我 |
[18:58] | This is my latest invention. It’s gas-propelled. | 这是我的新发明 瓦斯推动的… |
[19:02] | Capable of catapulting arrows in rapid succession at tremendous velocity. | 超强除魔火箭弓 |
[19:04] | Just pull the trigger and hold on. | 只要扣下扳机就行 |
[19:09] | I’ve heard the stories from Transylvania. | 听说德兰斯斐尼亚群魔乱舞 |
[19:11] | Trust me, you’ll need this. A work of certifiable genius. | 你需要这个 这是天才的精心杰作 |
[19:14] | – lf you don’t say so yourself. – No, I did say so myself. | – 你真会自卖自夸 – 不是我自夸哟! |
[19:17] | I’m a veritable cornucopia of talent. | 我是真的多才多艺 |
[19:19] | Did you invent this? | 这也是你发明的? |
[19:21] | I’ve been working on that for 12 years. | 这玩意我研究了十二年 |
[19:23] | It’s compressed magma from Mt. Vesuvius… | 维苏威火山的熔浆 |
[19:25] | with pure alkaline from the Gobi Desert. | 和来自戈壁沙漠的纯碱 |
[19:27] | – It’s one of a kind. – What’s it for? | – 独一无二 – 拿来干嘛? |
[19:29] | I don’t know, but I’m sure it’ll come in handy. | 不晓得 不过一定会派上用场 |
[19:32] | Twelve years, and you don’t know what it does? | 你研究了十二年都还没搞懂? |
[19:34] | I didn’t say that. I said I didn’t know what it’s for. | 我只是不知道它的用途 |
[19:37] | What it does is to create a light source… | 它能制造… |
[19:39] | equal to the intensity of the sun. | 跟太阳一样强的光亮 |
[19:41] | This will come in handy how? | 用来做什么? |
[19:43] | I don’t know. You can blind your enemies. | 不晓得 把敌人的眼睛闪瞎 |
[19:45] | Charbroil a herd of charging wildebeest. | 或是烤BBQ |
[19:47] | Use your imagination. | 你自己动动脑筋嘛! |
[19:49] | No, I’m gonna use yours. That’s why you’re coming with me. | 我不用动脑筋 你要跟我来 |
[19:52] | – Holy hell be damned I am! – You cursed. | – 我才不干咧! – 你骂了脏话 |
[19:54] | Not very well, | 骂得很烂 |
[19:56] | but you’re a monk. You shouldn’t curse at all. | 你是和尚 不该骂脏话 |
[19:58] | Actually, I’m still just a friar. I can curse all I want… | 我只是修道士 爱骂就骂 |
[20:01] | damn it! | 该死! |
[20:02] | The Cardinal has ordered you to keep me alive. | 主教命令你帮助我 |
[20:06] | – For as long as possible. – But I’m not a field man. | – 活得越久越好 – 我不搞这一套啦! |
[20:11] | I don’t want to go to Transylvania. | 我真的不想去德兰斯斐尼亚 |
[20:55] | Come on. | 来吧! |
[20:56] | Dracula unleashed you for a reason. | 德古拉派你来一定有原因 |
[21:23] | Pull me up! | 快把我拉上去 |
[21:24] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了! |
[21:34] | – No, Anna, it will kill you! – That’s my brother out there. | – 不 安娜 它会吃了你 – 我哥哥有危险 |
[21:40] | Cut the rope! Cut it now! | 把绳子切断 |
[21:56] | Velkan! | 威肯! |
[22:08] | My gun! Find my gun! | 快去拿我的枪 |
[22:10] | Find Velkan’s gun. It has to be the silver bullets. | 快去 一定要用银弹 |
[22:16] | Anna, hurry! | 安娜!快点! |
[22:22] | Move. | 让开! |
[22:25] | Anna, look out! | 安娜!小心! |
[22:28] | Run! | 快跑! |
[23:00] | Velkan. | 威肯 |
[23:06] | God… | 神啊! |
[23:10] | help us. | 请帮助我们 |
[24:23] | – So, what do you remember? – Not now, Carl. | – 你到底还记得些什么? – 卡尔 我现在不想谈 |
[24:26] | There must be something. | 你一定记得些什么 |
[24:28] | I remember fighting the Romans at Masada. | 我记得在马萨达对抗过罗马大军 |
[24:32] | – That was in 73 A.D. – You asked. | – 那是千年前的事! – 是你要问的 |
[24:37] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么? |
[24:39] | Why is it so important to kill this Dracula, anyway? | 干嘛非得杀死吸血鬼德古拉? |
[24:41] | – Because he’s the son of the Devil. – I mean, besides that. | – 因为他是恶魔之子 – 除此之外呢? |
[24:44] | If we kill him, anything bitten or created by him will also die. | 杀了他 他的徒子徒孙也会死 |
[24:48] | I mean, besides that. | 还有咧? |
[24:49] | Welcome to Transylvania. | 欢迎来到德兰斯斐尼亚 |
[25:03] | – ls it always like this? – Pretty much. | – 你总是这么顾人怨吗? – 差不多 |
[25:07] | You, turn around. | 你们 转过来 |
[25:13] | – Let me see your faces. – Why? | – 给我看看 – 为什么? |
[25:15] | Because we don’t trust strangers. | 我们不信任陌生人 |
[25:17] | Strangers don’t last long here. | 陌生人不受欢迎 |
[25:20] | 5’7″ by 2’3″. | 长170公分 宽70公分 |
[25:24] | Gentlemen, you will now be disarmed. | 两位 交出武器 |
[25:28] | You can try. | 试试看 |
[25:33] | You refuse to obey our laws? | 你敢不听我的话? |
[25:36] | – The laws of men mean little to me. – Fine. | – 我谁都不甩 – 好吧! |
[25:39] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[25:41] | – I’m here to help you. – I don’t need any help. | – 我是来帮你的 – 我不需要帮忙 |
[25:44] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[26:01] | Everybody inside! | 快进去! |
[26:04] | Hide the children! | 快把小孩子藏起来! |
[26:33] | Stay here. | 留下来 |
[26:35] | You stay here. They’re trying to kill me. | 你才留下来 她们想杀我 |
[26:43] | – Marishka, kill the stranger. – Love to. | – 蜜西卡 杀了陌生人 – 我很乐意 |
[26:53] | Run! | 快跑! |
[27:04] | Carl, it’s not working. | 卡尔 十字弓没有用 |
[27:07] | Try aiming at their hearts. | 瞄准她们的心脏 |
[27:50] | It’s the sun. | 她们怕太阳 |
[28:53] | Van Helsing. | 凡赫辛? |
[29:00] | Do you like to fly, Anna? | 你想飞吗? |
[29:58] | Hello, Anna. | 哈罗 安娜 |
[30:05] | Nice to see you, too, Aleera. | 你好吗? 艾莉拉 |
[30:52] | Did I do something to you in a past life? | 我上辈子欠你一命吗? |
[30:54] | Don’t play coy with me, Princess. | 少装蒜 |
[31:00] | I know what lurks in your lusting heart. | 其实你想什么我很清楚 |
[31:04] | I hope you have a heart, Aleera… | 你自己要小心点 |
[31:06] | because someday I’m going to drive a stake through it. | 有一天我会杀了你 |
[31:20] | This should do the trick. | 这玩意很有用 |
[31:24] | Holy water! | 圣水 |
[31:31] | Stop your teasing, Marishka, and finish him. | 别浪费时间 干掉他 |
[31:38] | Too bad. So sad. | 杀了他有点可惜 |
[31:42] | The church! | 教堂圣水 |
[31:55] | Thirty years old. | 三十岁 |
[31:57] | Perfectly aged. | 年纪正好 |
[32:00] | Hello, Anna, my dear. | 亲爱的安娜 |
[32:12] | The las t of the Valerious. | 魏洛利家族最后成员 |
[32:50] | I can feel fresh blood rushing through her veins. | 我要狂吸她的鲜血 |
[32:56] | Here she comes! | 她来了 |
[33:02] | I want first bite. | 我要吸第一口 |
[34:24] | – He killed a bride! – He killed Marishka! | – 他杀死吸血鬼新娘 – 他杀死蜜西卡 |
[34:32] | You killed Marishka! | 你杀了蜜西卡! |
[34:34] | – You killed a vampire! – But isn’t that a good thing? | – 你杀了吸血鬼! – 这样不好吗? |
[34:37] | Vampires only kill what they need to survive. | 吸血鬼不得已才吸人血 |
[34:40] | One or two people a month. | 一个月最多杀一、两人 |
[34:43] | Now they will kill for revenge. | 现在他们会大开杀戒 |
[34:50] | – Are you always this popular? – Pretty much. | – 你粉受欢迎耶 – 我是万人迷 |
[34:53] | So what name, my good sir, do I carve on your gravestone? | 你的墓碑上要刻什么名字? |
[34:57] | His name is Van Helsing. | 他叫凡赫辛 |
[35:06] | Your reputation precedes you. | 你真是臭名远播 |
[35:14] | Next time stay close. You’re no good to me dead. | 下次跟紧点 你死了就没用 |
[35:18] | Well, I’ll say this for you. You’ve got courage. | 你挺带种的嘛! |
[35:21] | He’s the first one to kill a vampire in over 100 years. | 他是百年来擒杀吸血鬼第一人 |
[35:25] | I’d say that’s earned him a drink. | 绝对有资格喝一杯 |
[35:34] | Marishka! | 蜜西卡 |
[35:44] | Why can’t they just leave us alone? | 他们怎么不饶过我们? |
[35:47] | We never kill more than our fill and less than our share. | 我们从不滥杀无辜 |
[35:51] | Can they say the same? | 他们办得到吗? |
[35:54] | Did I not stress how important it was… | 我叫你们… |
[35:56] | to be finished with Anna Valerious… | 干掉魏氏家族 |
[35:59] | before she destroys what we are trying to create? | 我们就快实现梦想了 |
[36:03] | – We lost Marishka. – Master. | – 蜜西卡死了 – 主人 |
[36:06] | There, there, my darlings. Do not worry. | 亲爱的 别担心 |
[36:10] | – I shall find another bride. – What? | – 我会找另一个新娘 – 什么? |
[36:14] | – Do we mean so little to you? – Have you no heart? | – 你嫌弃我们吗? – 你好没良心哦! |
[36:19] | No, I have no heart! I feel no love! | 我没有良心 也没有爱 |
[36:23] | Nor fear… | 没有恐惧 |
[36:26] | nor joy… | 没有喜悦 |
[36:29] | nor sorrow! | 更没有悲伤 |
[36:32] | I am hollow. | 我也没有感觉 |
[36:38] | And I will live forever. | 但是我有不死之身 |
[36:42] | – My Lord. – lt is not so bad. | – 主人 – 其实没这么糟 |
[36:49] | I am at war with the world… | 我与全世界为敌 |
[36:51] | and every living soul in it. | 还有世上的每种生物 |
[36:55] | But soon the final battle will begin. | 大战即将展开 |
[36:58] | I must go and find out who our new visitor is. | 我要摸清敌人的底细 |
[37:05] | You will have to make a little aperitif out of him. | 咱们要吸他的血当餐前酒 |
[37:10] | We are much too close to success to be interrupted now. | 我不能让他坏了我们的大事 |
[37:13] | – No! – The last experiment was a failure! | – 不 – 上次的实验失败 |
[37:17] | Please, say you will not try again. | 求求你别再尝试 |
[37:21] | My heart could not bear the sorrow if we fail again. | 我无法承受再失败的痛苦 |
[37:36] | Come. | 过来 |
[37:37] | Do not fear me. | 别害怕 |
[37:41] | Everybody else fears me. | 世人都畏惧我 |
[37:45] | Not my brides. | 我的新娘不必怕我 |
[37:50] | lgor. | 伊果 |
[37:52] | Yes, master. | 是 主人 |
[37:55] | Why do you torment that thing so? | 你为何虐待这可怜虫? |
[37:58] | It’s what I do. | 人性本恶呀! |
[38:00] | Remember, lgor, “Do unto others….” | 你要记住 己所不欲… |
[38:03] | Before they do unto me, master. | 必施于人 |
[38:08] | Now go, all of you! | 回去吧! |
[38:11] | To Castle Frankenstein! | 全都给我去法兰肯斯坦堡 |
[38:15] | Yes, we will try again. | 对 我们再试一次 |
[38:22] | – So, how did you get here? – We came by sea. | – 你们是怎么来的? – 走海路 |
[38:25] | – Really? The sea? – Well, yes. | – 真的?海路? – 是的 |
[38:27] | – The Adriatic Sea? – Where do I find Dracula? | – 亚得里亚海? – 吸血鬼住在哪里? |
[38:30] | He used to live in this very house four centuries ago. | 四世纪前他住在这儿 |
[38:33] | No one knows where he lives now. | 现在没人知道他的巢穴 |
[38:35] | Father would stare at that painting for hours… | 我父亲总是盯着那幅画… |
[38:37] | Iooking for Dracula’s lair. | 找答案 |
[38:39] | – So that’s why you’ve come? – I can help you. | – 你为什么要来? – 我能帮助你 |
[38:43] | – No one can help me. – I can try. | – 谁也帮不了我 – 我可以试试 |
[38:45] | You can die trying. All of my family has. | 我全家都死光光了 |
[38:49] | – I can handle this myself. – So I noticed. | – 我能保护自己 – 才怪 |
[38:51] | The vampires attacked in daylight. They never do that. | 这次吸血鬼在白天出击 |
[38:54] | I was unprepared. It won’t happen again. | 我没有准备 下次不会了 |
[38:56] | So why did they attack in daylight? | 他们为什么白天出击? |
[38:58] | Clearly they wanted to catch me off guard. | 好让我措手不及 |
[39:01] | They seem almost desperate to finish off my family. | 他们想除掉我全家 |
[39:03] | – Why is that? Why now? – You ask a lot of questions. | – 为什么要在现在? – 你很爱问耶 |
[39:07] | Usually I ask only two: | 我通常只会问… |
[39:08] | What are we dealing with? How do I kill it? | 对手是谁? 怎么杀他? |
[39:10] | My father spent most of his life looking for answers year after year. | 父亲终其一生在寻找答案 |
[39:14] | Tearing through the tower, combing through the family archives. | 他翻遍了高塔的文献 |
[39:17] | – Carl, the tower. Start there. – Right. | – 卡尔 从高塔找起 – 好的 |
[39:19] | The only way to save your family is to stay alive till Dracula’s killed. | 你不能比吸血鬼先死 |
[39:23] | And who will kill him if not me? Who will show courage if not me? | 除了我谁能杀他? 除了我谁有这勇气? |
[39:27] | Go alone and you’ll be outmanned and outpositioned. | 你一个人势单力薄 |
[39:29] | And you can’t see in the dark. | 晚上也看不到他 |
[39:31] | In the morning, we will hunt him… | 我们明天一早再猎杀他 |
[39:34] | but we’ll do it together. | 一起行动 |
[39:42] | Some say you’re a murderer, Mr. Van Helsing. | 有人说你是杀人狂 |
[39:46] | Others say you’re a holy man. Which is it? | 有人说你是圣人 你到底是什么? |
[39:53] | It’s a bit of both, I think. | 都是吧! |
[39:59] | – I promised you a drink. – Yes, you did. | – 我答应请你喝一杯 – 没错 |
[40:03] | The bar is down the hall. Help yourself. | 酒吧在那儿 请自便 |
[40:05] | As for me, I’m going to finish this once and for all. | 失陪了 我要去杀吸血鬼 |
[40:09] | Sorry you’ve to carry this burden alone. | 你不该单独背负这重担 |
[40:11] | On the contrary, I would wish for it no other way. | 这是我一个人的责任 |
[40:14] | I’m sorry about your father and brother. | 我为你父兄的死感到遗憾 |
[40:16] | I will see them again. | 我会再见到他们 |
[40:17] | We Transylvanians always look on the brighter side of death. | 我们对死很看得开 |
[40:20] | – There’s a brighter side of death? – Yes. It’s just harder to see. | – 你不怕死 – 对 你只是看不透 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry about that, too. | 很对不起 |
[40:47] | Van Helsing! | 该死的凡赫辛 |
[40:59] | Van Helsing? | 凡赫辛? |
[43:26] | – Velkan? – Anna. | – 威肯? – 安娜 |
[43:29] | Oh, my God, you’re alive. | 老天 你还活着 |
[43:33] | No. Anna, I only have a moment. | 我的时间不多 |
[43:35] | – But there’s a werewolf– – Listen to me! | – 刚才有一只狼… – 别管了 |
[43:37] | I know Dracula’s secret. He has a…. | 我知道德古拉的秘密… |
[43:45] | – Velkan? – Please. | – 威肯? – 求求你 |
[43:48] | No! | 不! |
[44:18] | Run, Anna. | 快跑 |
[44:38] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[44:45] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[45:02] | Why does it smell like wet dog in here? | 怎么会有狗臭味? |
[45:05] | Werewolf! | 狼人! |
[45:06] | Right. You’ll be needing silver bullets, then. | 没错 你需要银弹 |
[45:08] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[45:58] | Who’s hunting whom? | 谁在猎捕谁呀? |
[46:09] | Nice night. This is a bit tight for me. | 夜色真美 我睡这具棺材太窄了 |
[46:13] | But for you it’s a perfect fit. | 你睡正好 |
[46:18] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[46:21] | I see the wolf man hasn’t killed you yet. | 你没被狼人吃掉 |
[46:23] | Don’t worry, he’s getting to it. | 他很想 |
[46:25] | – You don’t seem bothered. – I’m no threat to him. | – 你好像不怕他 – 我对他不造成威胁 |
[46:28] | I’m just the one who cleans up after him… | 我负责替他收拾残局 |
[46:32] | if you get my meaning. | 你了吗? |
[46:33] | Little late to be digging graves, isn’t it? | 这么晚还在挖坟? |
[46:35] | Never too late to dig graves. | 坟墓永远挖不完 |
[46:39] | You never know when you’ll need a fresh one. | 谁晓得几时又会死人 |
[46:45] | Oh, sorry. It’s just my nature. | 歹势 本性难移 |
[47:07] | – Move! – No! | – 让开 – 不 |
[47:13] | – Why? – You’re choking me! | – 为什么? – 你会掐死我! |
[47:16] | – Give me a reason not to. – I can’t. If people knew…. | – 快说! – 我不能让别人知道… |
[47:24] | He’s not your brother anymore, Anna! | 他不是你哥哥了 |
[47:32] | Before or after I stopped you from shooting him? | 在我阻止你之前或之后? |
[47:36] | Before. | 之前 |
[47:37] | And still you tried to kill him! | 你还是向他下手 |
[47:38] | He’s a werewolf! He’s gonna kill people! | 他是狼人! 他会吃人! |
[47:40] | He can’t help it! It’s not his fault! | 他也不愿意! 那不是他的错! |
[47:42] | I know, but he’ll do it anyway! | 但是他还是会吃人! |
[47:43] | Do you understand forgiveness? | 你不懂得宽恕吗? |
[47:46] | Yes. I ask for it often. | 我会请上帝宽恕他们 |
[47:50] | They say Dracula has a cure. | 听说德古拉有解药 |
[47:53] | If there’s a chance I can save my brother… | 只要有任何的可能性… |
[47:54] | – I’m going after it. – No. | – 我要找来救我哥 – 不 |
[47:56] | – I need to find Dracula. – And I need to find my brother! | – 我要找到德古拉 – 我要找到我哥 |
[47:59] | He gave his life for me. He’s the only family I have left. | 他是我唯一的家人 |
[48:03] | I despise Dracula more than you can ever imagine. | 我比谁都更痛恨德古拉 |
[48:07] | He has taken everything from me, leaving me alone in this world. | 他害我孤零零一个人在世上 |
[48:26] | To have memories of those you loved and lost… | 拥有痛失亲人的记忆… |
[48:30] | is perhaps harder than to have no memories at all. | 比失去记忆更难过 |
[48:35] | All right. | 好吧! |
[48:39] | We’ll look for your brother. | 我们去找你哥哥 |
[49:10] | – lgor. – Yes, master. | – 伊果 – 是 主人 |
[49:13] | – How long before we are ready? – Soon, master. Very soon. | – 好了没? – 就快好了 |
[49:18] | It is difficult without the good doctor… | 可惜你把博士杀死了 |
[49:20] | but the Dwergi, they are doing well? | 不过矮灵族很有用 |
[49:23] | No! | 不 |
[49:26] | Good. | 那就好 |
[49:30] | For me, this is all personal. It’s all about family and honor. | 这是我的个人恩怨 我要替我全家报仇雪恨 |
[49:34] | Why do you do it, this job of yours? What do you hope to get out of it? | 你为什么要斩妖除魔? 你能得到什么? |
[49:38] | I don’t know. Maybe some self-realization. | 也许是为了寻找自我 |
[49:42] | What have you got out of it so far? | 你到现在得到什么? |
[49:45] | Nightmares. | 无止尽的恶梦 |
[49:49] | Werewolves only shed before the first full moon. | 狼人尚未被诅咒完全控制之前… |
[49:52] | Before the curse has completely consumed them. | 会在第一次月圆之前开始脱皮 |
[50:05] | – What is this place? – Castle Frankenstein. | – 这是哪里? – 法兰肯斯坦堡 |
[50:09] | But it should be abandoned. | 应该没人在 |
[50:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[50:12] | The man who lived here was killed a year ago. | 这儿的主人一年前遇害 |
[50:14] | – A grave robber, among other things. – A year ago. | – 他是盗墓者 – 一年前 |
[50:17] | It was just after that your father went missing. | 你父亲一年前失踪 |
[50:20] | Yes. He was looking for Dracula. He was on his way to the sea. | 他为了抓吸血鬼 准备去海边 |
[50:25] | I have never been to the sea. | 我没见过大海 |
[50:32] | I’ll bet it’s beautiful. | 一定很美 |
[50:52] | Werewolves are such a nuisance during their first full moon. | 狼人一碰到月圆就抓狂 |
[50:57] | So hard to control. | 难以控制 |
[51:23] | I send you on a simple errand… | 我派你… |
[51:25] | to find out who our new visitor is… | 去摸清敌人的底细 |
[51:28] | and you have to stop for a little chat with your sister. | 你却去找老妹聊天 |
[51:32] | Leave her out of this, Count. She doesn’t know your secret. | 别伤害她 她不知道你的秘密 |
[51:36] | And I am soon to take it to my grave. | 我死也不会说 |
[51:39] | Don’t wish for death so quickly. I intend for you to be quite useful. | 你不能死 你对我还有用 |
[51:43] | I would rather die than help you. | 我死也不会帮你 |
[51:45] | Don’t be boring. Everyone who says that dies. | 别傻了 说这种话一定会挂 |
[51:48] | Besides, tonight… | 今晚… |
[51:50] | after the final stroke of midnight… | 一过午夜… |
[51:52] | you will have no choice but to obey me. | 你就必须唯我是从 |
[51:57] | Look familiar? | 很眼熟吧? |
[52:03] | Father? | 父亲? |
[52:05] | No! | 不! |
[52:07] | He proved useless. | 他没什么用 |
[52:08] | But I’m hoping, with werewolf venom running through your veins… | 我希望你变成狼人… |
[52:11] | you will be of greater benefit! | 比较好用 |
[52:18] | I may have failed to kill you, Count, but my sister will not. | 我杀不了你 我妹妹一定会 |
[52:27] | Never! | 不 不要 |
[52:48] | – Dwergi. – Dwergi? | – 矮灵族 – 矮灵族? |
[52:50] | Dracula’s servants. Industrious but extremely vicious. | 德古拉的爪牙 刻苦耐劳、凶狠残暴 |
[52:54] | If you get the chance to kill one, do it… | 你得先下手为强 |
[52:55] | – because they’ll do worse to you. – Right. | – 不然就会死得很惨 – 知道了 |
[53:04] | They say they’re using my brother in some sort of experiment. | 他们利用威肯做实验 |
[53:07] | My brother is still battling the sickness within him. | 我哥还在自我挣扎 |
[53:09] | – There’s still hope. – Anna. | – 他还有一线希望 – 安娜 |
[53:12] | There is no hope for your brother. | 他没有救了 |
[53:14] | But we can still protect others by killing Dracula. | 我们得杀了德古拉 |
[53:25] | Let us begin! | 开始吧! |
[53:36] | No slacking! Up! | 抬起来 |
[53:56] | – What do you think they are? – Offspring. | – 是什么? – 吸血鬼宝宝 |
[53:59] | What? | 什么? |
[54:00] | A man with three gorgeous women for 400 years. | 他跟三个美女混了四百年耶 |
[54:02] | Yes, vampires are the walking dead. | 吸血鬼是活死人 |
[54:05] | It only makes sense their children are born dead. | 后代一出生就死了 |
[54:07] | He’s obviously trying to bring them to life. | 他想让他们复活 |
[54:15] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[54:41] | Dracula and his brides only kill one or two people a month. | 他们每个月都杀一、两人 |
[54:45] | If he brings all these things to life…. | 这些小吸血鬼活过来就惨了 |
[55:05] | – Throw the switches! – Yes, master. | – 打开开关 – 是 主人 |
[55:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[55:45] | I want to see what we’re up against. | 摸清敌人底细 |
[56:18] | So this is what you get when vampires mate. | 原来这就是吸血鬼宝宝 |
[56:43] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[57:16] | They need to feed. Teach them how. Teach them! | 他们该吸血了 去教他们 快去 |
[57:29] | And beg the Devil… | 向魔鬼祈祷… |
[57:32] | that this time they stay alive. | 这次他们能活下去 |
[57:44] | – This is where I come in. – No, wait! | – 该我上场了 – 等等 |
[57:57] | Now that I have your attention…. | 来领死吧! |
[58:24] | Yes, well, that’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[58:34] | That’s not good. Must warn somebody. | 惨了 我得警告大家 |
[58:52] | I can tell the character of a man by the sound of his heartbeat. | 心跳能透露一个人的个性 |
[58:57] | Usually when I approach… | 平常人只要看到我… |
[59:01] | I can almost dance to the beat. | 心跳就会加速 |
[59:07] | Strange that yours is so steady. | 你的心跳却很稳定 |
[59:19] | Hurry up! | 快一点! |
[59:23] | We must keep the atmosphere electrified! | 一定要让空气充满电力 |
[59:28] | Accelerate the generators! | 加强发电机 |
[59:31] | Power the dynamos! | 发出电击 |
[59:34] | We are losing power. | 失去动力了 |
[59:37] | The human is insufficient. | 这家伙没有用 |
[59:45] | Velkan. | 威肯 |
[59:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:00:31] | Feed, my darlings! Feed! | 去吸血吧!乖孩子 |
[1:00:58] | May he rest in peace. | 安息吧! |
[1:01:03] | Hello, Gabriel. | 你好 盖布欧 |
[1:02:02] | We must not lose the master’s progeny! | 我们不能让主人绝子绝孙 |
[1:02:09] | Is this your silver stake? | 这玩意伤不了我 |
[1:02:15] | How long has it been? 300, 400 years? | 咱们有多久没见了? 三、四百年? |
[1:02:25] | You don’t remember, do you? | 你不记得了 对吧? |
[1:02:29] | Exactly what is it I should be remembering? | 记得什么? |
[1:02:32] | You are the great Van Helsing. | 你是伟大的凡赫辛 |
[1:02:34] | Trained by monks and mullahs from Tibet to lstanbul. | 西藏喇嘛亲手调教的怪物猎人 |
[1:02:39] | Protected by Rome herself. | 受到罗马教廷的保护 |
[1:02:42] | But, like me, hunted by all others. | 但却跟我一样被世人唾弃 |
[1:02:46] | The Knights of the Holy Order know all about you. | 圣灵骑士对你了如指掌 |
[1:02:48] | It’s no surprise you would know about me. | 你当然查过我的底细 |
[1:02:50] | Yes, but it’s much more than this. | 事情没那么简单 |
[1:02:57] | We have such history, you and l, Gabriel. | 我跟你的交情非浅 |
[1:03:05] | Have you ever wondered why you have such horrible nightmares? | 你为什么会做可怕的噩梦? |
[1:03:11] | Horrific scenes of ancient battles past. | 梦到古老战场的惨烈杀戮 |
[1:03:19] | How do you know me? | 你怎么会知道? |
[1:03:29] | – Velkan. – Anna. | – 威肯 – 安娜 |
[1:03:32] | No. Don’t unstrap me. | 别救我 住手 |
[1:03:35] | No, you must not! No! Stop! | 别这么做 住手 |
[1:03:38] | Stop it. I’m getting you out of here. | 住手 我要救你出去 |
[1:03:40] | Velkan, it’s all right. I’m taking you home. | 威肯 没关系 我带你回家 |
[1:03:48] | So would you like me to refresh your memory a little? | 你要我唤起你的记忆? |
[1:03:54] | A few details from your sordid past. | 说出你干过的坏事? |
[1:04:07] | Perhaps that is a conversation for another time. | 改天再聊吧! |
[1:04:12] | Allow me to reintroduce myself. | 让我重新自我介绍 |
[1:04:17] | I am Count Vladislaus Dragulia. | 我是范斯劳德古拉伯爵 |
[1:04:24] | Born 1422. | 1422年出生 |
[1:04:27] | Murdered 1462. | 1462年遇害 |
[1:04:44] | Help me! | 救命啊!救救我 |
[1:05:34] | I think we’ve overstayed our welcome. | 咱们待太久了 |
[1:06:23] | – Have you found the children? – Not yet. | – 找到小孩了吗? – 还没 |
[1:06:29] | – What happened? – They just died. | – 怎么回事? – 他们挂掉了 |
[1:06:38] | How can I ever repay you? | 我该怎么报答你? |
[1:06:47] | But you can’t do that. You are a monk. | 不行啦!你是和尚耶 |
[1:06:50] | Well, actually I’m just a friar. | 其实我只是修道士 |
[1:06:55] | I am sorry, master. We try and we try… | 对不起 我们尽了全力 |
[1:06:59] | but I fear we are not so smart as Dr. Frankenstein. | 但只有法兰肯斯坦博士才有办法 |
[1:07:04] | Truly. | 没错 |
[1:07:06] | It would appear the good doctor took the key to life to his grave. | 看来他把复活之钥带进棺材 |
[1:07:16] | Hunt them down. | 找到他们 |
[1:07:20] | Kill them both. | 把他们杀了 |
[1:07:24] | A silver stake? A crucifix? | 银桩? 十字架? |
[1:07:27] | What, did you think we haven’t tried everything before? | 你以为我们没试过吗? |
[1:07:30] | We’ve shot him, stabbed him, clubbed him… | 我们无所不用其极 |
[1:07:33] | sprayed him with holy water, staked him through the heart… | 但是连圣水… |
[1:07:35] | and still he lives! Do you understand? | 都杀不了他 |
[1:07:37] | No one knows how to kill Dracula. | 没人知道该怎么杀他 |
[1:07:39] | Well, I could have used that information a little earlier. | 你早说嘛! |
[1:07:43] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这样看我 |
[1:07:50] | You were right. I’m sorry. | 你说的对 对不起 |
[1:07:53] | He’s not my brother anymore. | 他不是我哥哥了 |
[1:08:10] | Do you have any family, Mr. Van Helsing? | 你有家人吗? |
[1:08:15] | Not sure. I hope to find out someday. | 不晓得 我也想知道 |
[1:08:17] | That’s what keeps me going. | 这就是我的动力 |
[1:08:21] | – Here’s to what keeps you going. – Absinthe. Strong stuff. | – 这才是你的动力 – 苦艾酒 很烈哦! |
[1:08:29] | Don’t let it touch your tongue. It’ll knock you on your– | 别碰到舌头 否则的话… |
[1:08:52] | Vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[1:08:57] | Vampires! | 吸血鬼! |
[1:09:05] | Now I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[1:09:19] | “Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers by night | 就算拥有一颗纯洁虔诚的心 |
[1:09:24] | “May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms | 每逢月圆之夜 |
[1:09:29] | “And the moon is shining bright | 也可能变成一个狼人 |
[1:09:32] | “Or crave another’s blood when the sun goes down | 或是在日落后吸食人血 |
[1:09:35] | “And his body takes to flight” | 振翅而飞 |
[1:10:17] | There’s something down here. | 下面有怪物 |
[1:10:22] | And it’s carnivorous. | 他会吃人 |
[1:10:27] | Whatever it is, it appears to be human. | 他看起来是人类 |
[1:10:34] | I’d say he’s a size 17. Around 360 pounds. | 他穿17号鞋 重164公斤 |
[1:10:40] | 8.5 to 9 feet tall. | 高270公分 |
[1:10:43] | He has a bad gimp in his right leg and three copper teeth. | 右脚有点跛 有三颗铜牙 |
[1:10:48] | How do you know he has copper teeth? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:10:49] | Because he’s standing right behind you. Move! | 他就在你后面 快闪 |
[1:10:57] | Oh, my God! The Frankenstein monster! | 天啊!科学怪人 |
[1:11:01] | Monster? Who’s the monster here? | 我才不是怪物 |
[1:11:06] | I have done nothing wrong… | 我又没做坏事 |
[1:11:08] | and yet you and your kind all wish me dead! | 你们却想置我于死地 |
[1:11:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:11:36] | To exist. | 我想活 |
[1:11:50] | Don’t! | 住手! |
[1:11:52] | – We must kill it. – Wait. | – 一定要毙了他 – 等等 |
[1:11:53] | If you value your lives and the lives of your kind… | 如果你们不想害死人类 |
[1:11:57] | – you will kill me. – No. | – 最好把我给杀了 – 不 |
[1:12:01] | If Dracula finds me…. | 德古拉一直想找我 |
[1:12:05] | I am the key to my father’s machine. | 我是起死回生的关键 |
[1:12:10] | The key to life. | 我是生命之钥 |
[1:12:12] | Life for Dracula’s children. | 我能让吸血鬼后裔活过来 |
[1:12:15] | He already awakened them last night. | 他昨晚让他们活过来 |
[1:12:17] | Two. | 两个 |
[1:12:18] | And those were from only one bride. | 那只是一个吸血鬼新娘… |
[1:12:23] | From one single birthing. | 一胎生出来的孩子 |
[1:12:26] | And they died as they did the last time he tried. | 上次他们也不能存活 |
[1:12:32] | Only with me can he give them lasting life. | 只有我能让他们获得永生 |
[1:12:37] | There are more? More of those things? | 还有更多吗? |
[1:12:41] | Thousands. | 成千… |
[1:12:44] | Thousands more. | 上万 |
[1:12:59] | – No. – You heard what he said. | – 不要 – 你也听到他的话 |
[1:13:01] | My life, my job is to vanquish evil. | 消灭邪恶是我的使命和责任 |
[1:13:04] | I can sense evil. | 我的直觉很灵 |
[1:13:06] | This thing, man, whatever it is… | 邪恶力量造出… |
[1:13:09] | evil may have created it, may have left its mark on it. | 这个科学怪人 |
[1:13:11] | But evil does not rule it, so I cannot kill it. | 他本身却不邪恶 我不能杀他 |
[1:13:15] | – I can. – Not while I’m here. | – 我可以 – 休想 |
[1:13:23] | Your family has spent 400 years trying to kill Dracula. | 你家人一直想消灭德古拉 |
[1:13:25] | Maybe this poor creature can help us find a way. | 也许他能帮忙 |
[1:13:37] | Oh, my God. He’s seen us. | 糟了 我们被发现了 |
[1:13:41] | Now they’ll come for him. | 他们一定会找到他 |
[1:13:42] | Neither you nor l will be able to stop them. | 只凭我们两个人阻止不了他们 |
[1:13:44] | If I can get him to Rome, we can protect him there. | 我只要带他到罗马就安全 |
[1:13:48] | And then the painting came alive… | 那幅画活过来… |
[1:13:49] | and the two creatures attacked each other. | 怪兽自相残杀 |
[1:13:51] | – What does it mean? – I don’t know. | – 这代表什么? – 不知道 |
[1:13:53] | Listen, Carl, whatever you do, don’t stare at him. | 卡尔 别盯着他看 |
[1:13:58] | I’m staring at him. | 我在盯着他看 |
[1:14:00] | Is that a man? | 他是一个人吗? |
[1:14:01] | Actually, seven men. Parts, anyway. | 他是七个人拼凑出来的 |
[1:14:04] | By exposing me, you have condemned me! | 我被他们抓到… |
[1:14:06] | Me and all of humanity! | 人类就会灭亡 |
[1:14:08] | Nothing is faster than Transylvanian horses. | 德兰斯斐尼亚骏马… |
[1:14:11] | Not even a werewolf. | 比狼人更快 |
[1:14:13] | Anything else, you’re on your own. | 碰到别的怪物就没辙 |
[1:14:30] | – Let me go. – Where are you going to go? | – 让我走 – 你要走去哪儿? |
[1:14:32] | I don’t know if you’ve seen a mirror lately… | 照照镜子吧! |
[1:14:34] | but you kind of stick out in a crowd. | 你很显眼耶 |
[1:16:55] | We must not let the creature be destroyed! | 不能让科学怪人丧命 |
[1:17:05] | Save him! Save the monster! | 快去救科学怪人 |
[1:17:28] | Stakes! | 银桩! |
[1:17:40] | No! | 不! |
[1:18:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[1:18:11] | What are you doing out here? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:18:15] | Don’t let go! | 别放手! |
[1:18:30] | I can help! | 我能帮忙! |
[1:18:31] | You won’t kill me? | 你不会杀我? |
[1:18:33] | Only if you don’t hurry! | 你得赶快放开我 |
[1:19:19] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[1:20:07] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[1:20:15] | forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:20:25] | I will see you again. | 我们会再相见 |
[1:20:38] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[1:20:42] | Now you know why they call me murderer. | 所以我才是杀人狂 |
[1:20:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊! |
[1:20:56] | You’ve been bitten. | 你被咬了 |
[1:21:52] | So much trouble to my master. So much trouble. | 你害主人伤透脑筋 |
[1:21:57] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:21:58] | The master commands a trade. | 主人要跟你交换 |
[1:22:02] | The monster for the Princess. | 用安娜公主交换科学怪人 |
[1:22:06] | Somewhere public. Lots of people. | 在大庭广众的地方 |
[1:22:12] | A place where your master will be less inclined… | 你主人不会… |
[1:22:14] | to expose his other side. | 露出狰狞面目 |
[1:22:18] | Tomorrow night is All Hallows’ Eve. | 明晚是万圣夜 |
[1:22:22] | Here in Budapest there is a wonderful masquerade ball. | 布达佩斯有一场盛大化妆舞会 |
[1:22:38] | – Are you all right? – No. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[1:22:43] | He has been bitten. | 他被狼人… |
[1:22:45] | Bitten by a werewolf. | 咬了 |
[1:22:48] | Now you will become that which you have hunted so passionately. | 你会变成你猎杀的怪物 |
[1:22:59] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:23:01] | May others be as passionate in their hunting of you. | 希望别人也一样会猎杀你 |
[1:23:10] | Well, they won’t find him in here. | 他在这儿很安全 |
[1:23:13] | I’m sure this is some sort of sin. | 这真是罪过 |
[1:23:15] | God will forgive us. We need to save Anna. | 别担心 上帝会饶恕我们的 我们必须救出安娜 |
[1:23:17] | You don’t think the hat’s a bit much? | 这顶帽子会不会太炫? |
[1:23:19] | – Carl, help me! – Right. | – 帮帮忙 – 好 |
[1:23:21] | How many commandments can we break in one day? | 咱们破了几诫呀? |
[1:23:24] | Anyway, according to the book… | 根据书上记载… |
[1:23:26] | you won’t turn into a werewolf until the rising of your first full moon. | 你在第一个月圆才会变成狼人 |
[1:23:29] | That’s two nights from now. | 也就是两天后 |
[1:23:31] | You’ll still be able to fight Dracula’s hold over you… | 这两天你还有抵抗能力 |
[1:23:34] | until the final stroke of midnight. | 直到两天后的半夜 |
[1:23:35] | – So I have nothing to worry about. – My God, you should be terrified. | – 我一点都不担心 – 你应该害怕才对 |
[1:23:39] | – Thanks. – Sorry. | – 多谢了 – 歹势 |
[1:23:40] | We still have 48 hours to find a solution. | 一定要在两天内想出办法 |
[1:23:43] | You sure he can’t get out of there? | 你确定他出不去? |
[1:23:45] | Not without some help from the dead. | 除非有死人头帮忙 |
[1:25:13] | How does it feel to be a puppet on my string? | 当我的傀儡感觉如何? |
[1:25:16] | I won’t let you trade me, Count. | 我不会让你交换我 |
[1:25:19] | I have no intention of trading you. | 我不会交换你 |
[1:25:22] | And if I know Van Helsing, which I do… | 我很了解凡赫辛 |
[1:25:25] | he is not planning on making a trade, either. | 他也不会交换 |
[1:25:29] | Neither of us has ever settled for half. | 我们都没这么容易打发 |
[1:25:38] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[1:25:40] | You make my skin crawl. | 你让我不寒而粟 |
[1:25:43] | This is not all I could do with your skin. | 我会让你热情如火 |
[1:25:57] | Carl, I need you to do something. | 帮我一个忙 |
[1:26:00] | I’m not gonna like this, am l? | 我不会喜欢 对吧? |
[1:26:06] | Don’t we make a lovely couple? | 咱们真是速配 |
[1:26:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:26:10] | I am looking for a new bride, Anna. | 我在找一个新娘 |
[1:26:14] | Someone strong and beautiful. | 美丽坚强 |
[1:26:29] | One brief moment of pain… | 你只要忍一忍痛 |
[1:26:33] | and we can be together forever. | 我们就能永远在一起 |
[1:26:43] | You have no heartbeat. | 你没有心跳 |
[1:26:47] | Perhaps it just needs… | 也许你可以… |
[1:26:51] | to be rekindled. | 让我心动 |
[1:27:20] | Anna. Anna! Wake up. | 安娜 醒醒 |
[1:27:22] | Gabriel. | 盖布欧 |
[1:27:36] | Welcome to my summer palace. | 欢迎来到我的夏宫 |
[1:27:41] | Master! Look, master! | 主人 你看 |
[1:27:46] | We have him, master. | 我们抓到他了 |
[1:27:51] | You wretched undead… | 怎样会 活死人… |
[1:27:54] | I shall have my revenge! | 我会报仇的 |
[1:27:57] | “Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death… | 我虽走过死亡荫谷 |
[1:28:00] | “l shall fear no evil.” | 但是却不怕邪恶 |
[1:28:03] | You are nothing but damned bones… | 你们只是受诅咒的… |
[1:28:06] | and damned souls… | 灵魂 |
[1:28:09] | and will burn in the flames of Hell! | 将受到地狱烈焰焚烧 |
[1:28:18] | Now that everything is as it should be… | 事情终于搞定了 |
[1:28:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you… | 各位先生女士 容我介绍… |
[1:28:29] | Van Helsing! | 凡赫辛 |
[1:28:36] | Come on. | 走吧! |
[1:28:41] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:28:49] | Now I know what it’s for. | 我知道怎么用这玩意了 |
[1:28:52] | – Where are we going? – Through that window! | – 怎么走? – 那扇窗 |
[1:29:13] | Carl, you’re a genius! | 你真是个天才 |
[1:29:15] | A genius with access to unstable chemicals. | 我只是有一些劲爆道具 |
[1:29:30] | Say goodbye to your friends. | 跟他们说拜拜吧 |
[1:29:52] | I’ll find you! I’ll get you back and set you free! | 我会找到你的 我对天发誓 |
[1:29:55] | I swear to God! | 我会去救你 |
[1:30:04] | – I must save him. – No, you can’t. | – 我一定要救他 – 不行 |
[1:30:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:30:08] | I cabled Rome earlier to apprise them of our situation. | 我请示过罗马教廷 |
[1:30:11] | – What did they say? – Even if you kill Dracula… | – 怎么样? – 就算你杀了吸血鬼 |
[1:30:13] | Rome orders you to destroy Frankenstein as well. | 一样要毁了科学怪人 |
[1:30:16] | He isn’t evil. | 他并不邪恶 |
[1:30:17] | But they say he isn’t human, either. | 他们说他不是人 |
[1:30:19] | Do they know him? Have they spoken to him? Who are they to judge? | 他们凭什么这么说? |
[1:30:22] | They want you to destroy him so he can never be used to harm humanity. | 他会被用来毁灭人类 |
[1:30:25] | What of me? Did you tell them what I’m to become? | 那我呢?我也该死吗? |
[1:30:28] | Did they tell you how to kill me? | 他们有没有教你怎么杀我? |
[1:30:30] | The correct angle of the stake as it enters my heart? | 如何正确的使用银桩? |
[1:30:32] | The exact measure of silver in each bullet? | 你该用多少银弹? |
[1:30:36] | – Stop! – No, I left you out! | – 住手! – 我没提起你 |
[1:30:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:03] | It’s starting. | 我快变身了 |
[1:31:19] | They must have taken all the equipment to Dracula’s lair. | 他们把仪器带到吸血鬼巢穴 |
[1:31:23] | Wherever that is. | 不知道在哪儿 |
[1:31:30] | Look, there’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[1:31:31] | Dracula can’t bring his children to life until the sun sets. | 他要到晚上才能行动 |
[1:31:34] | The sun sets in two hours. | 只有两小时 |
[1:31:35] | We’ve been looking for him for more than 400 years! | 我们花了四百年都找不到他 |
[1:31:38] | Yes, well, I wasn’t around for those 400 years, now, was l? | 这次有我在 安啦! |
[1:31:42] | Okay, Carl, what have you learned? | 你发现什么? |
[1:31:44] | That Count Dracula was actually the son of Valerious the Elder. | 德古拉是魏洛利之子 |
[1:31:48] | The son of your ancestor. | 也就是你的祖先 |
[1:31:49] | Everybody knows that. What else? | 大家都知道 还有呢? |
[1:31:51] | All right. Well, according to this rubbing… | 根据文献记载… |
[1:31:55] | it all started when Dracula was murdered. | 他遭到谋杀 |
[1:31:57] | – Do you know who murdered him? – No, | – 凶手是谁? – 不知道 |
[1:31:59] | there’s just some vague reference to the Left Hand of God. | 上面只提到上帝的左手 |
[1:32:01] | And in 1462, when Dracula died… | 1462年他死时… |
[1:32:05] | – he made a covenant with the Devil. – And was given a new life. | – 和魔鬼交易 – 并被赐予新生 |
[1:32:08] | But the only way he could sustain that life was by drinking blood. | 但是他必须吸食人血 |
[1:32:12] | Excuse me. Are you going to let me tell the story? | 让我说完 好呗 |
[1:32:14] | Sorry. | 歹势 |
[1:32:15] | And your ancestor, having sired this evil creature… | 你的祖先因为这个不肖子… |
[1:32:18] | went to Rome to seek forgiveness. That’s when the bargain was made. | 前往罗马请求教廷宽恕 |
[1:32:22] | He was to kill Dracula… | 他要杀死德古拉… |
[1:32:24] | in return for eternal salvation of his entire family… | 才能延续家族香火 |
[1:32:27] | right down the line all the way to you. | 一直到你为止 |
[1:32:30] | But he couldn’t do it. | 但是他无法对… |
[1:32:32] | As evil as Dracula was, my ancestor couldn’t kill his own son. | 亲生儿子下毒手 |
[1:32:35] | So he banished him to an icy fortress… | 他把德古拉放逐到冰封城堡 |
[1:32:38] | sending him through a door from which there was no return. | 送入一道一去不返的门 |
[1:32:41] | – And then the Devil gave him wings. – Yes. | – 但是魔鬼给他翅膀 – 没错 |
[1:32:43] | – All right, so where is this door? – I don’t know. | – 这道门在哪里? – 不知道 |
[1:32:47] | But when your ancestor couldn’t kill his son, he left clues. | 你的祖先留下线索 |
[1:32:52] | So that future generations might do it for him. | 好让后代子孙完成任务 |
[1:32:55] | That must be what my father was looking for in here. | 我父亲就是在这里… |
[1:32:57] | Clues to the door’s location. | 寻找这道门的线索 |
[1:32:59] | The door. | 门 |
[1:33:03] | Of course. | 我知道了 |
[1:33:06] | You said your father spent hours… | 你父亲成天… |
[1:33:07] | staring at this painting, trying to find the lair. | 都盯着这幅画 |
[1:33:09] | I think you were right. Quite literally. | 我想你是对的 |
[1:33:11] | I think this is the door. He just didn’t know how to open it. | 这就是那道门 只是他打不开 |
[1:33:15] | Look. A Latin inscription. | 拉丁文 |
[1:33:16] | Maybe it works like the painting in the tower. | 搞不好我会读 |
[1:33:19] | If this were a door, my father would have opened it long ago. | 是的话我父亲早就打开了 |
[1:33:23] | I can’t finish the inscription. There’s a piece missing. | 少了一块 读不出来 |
[1:33:32] | – Your father didn’t have this. – Where did you get that? | – 你父亲没有这个 – 你从哪儿来的? |
[1:33:35] | Carl, finish it. | 拼起来 |
[1:33:44] | In the name of God, open this door. | 以上帝之名打开此门 |
[1:33:59] | A mirror. | 一面镜子 |
[1:34:01] | Dracula has no reflection in the mirror. | 德古拉没有倒影 |
[1:34:03] | But why? | 为什么? |
[1:34:07] | Maybe, to Dracula it’s not a mirror at all. | 也许这对他来说并不是镜子 |
[1:34:31] | It’s cold. And it’s snowing. | 好冷 在下雪 |
[1:34:40] | See you on the other side. | 到另一边见 |
[1:34:45] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:35:29] | Castle Dracula. | 德古拉堡 |
[1:36:21] | Do we have a plan? | 最好想出一个计谋 |
[1:36:23] | Doesn’t have to be Wellington’s at Waterloo… | 三个臭皮匠… |
[1:36:25] | but some sort of plan would be nice. | 胜过一个诸葛亮 |
[1:36:26] | We’re going to stop Dracula. | 我们进去阻止德古拉 |
[1:36:28] | And kill anything in our way. | 谁敢挡路就格杀勿论 |
[1:36:30] | Well, you let me know how that goes. | 祝你们好运喔! |
[1:36:43] | Well, as grateful as I am to be out of the cold… | 虽然这儿很暖和… |
[1:36:45] | that doesn’t seem like a good thing. | 不过这可不是好事 |
[1:36:53] | We’d better get moving. | 快走吧! |
[1:37:07] | – So are all of those– – Yes. | – 这些全是… – 没错 |
[1:37:09] | – And inside them are– – Yes. | – 里面都是… – 对 |
[1:37:11] | Igor do this! Igor do that! | 从早到晚就知道使唤人 |
[1:37:17] | How did you find…. It’s impossible! | 怎么会?不可能 |
[1:37:24] | – Please don’t kill me! – Why not? | – 求求你别杀我 – 为什么? |
[1:37:28] | Well, l…. | 因为… |
[1:37:40] | My master has awakened. | 主人醒来了 |
[1:38:04] | – There is a cure. – What? | – 有解药 – 什么? |
[1:38:06] | Dracula. He has a cure to remove the curse of the werewolf! | 德古拉有狼人的解药 |
[1:38:11] | Go, find the cure! Save yourself! | 快去找解药救你自己 |
[1:38:27] | Come on. You heard him. Let’s find it. | 快去找吧! |
[1:38:29] | Wait. Why does Dracula have a cure? | 他怎么会有解药? |
[1:38:31] | – I don’t care! – I do. | – 我不在乎 – 我在乎 |
[1:38:34] | Why does he need one? Why? | 他为什么需要解药? |
[1:38:37] | Because the only thing that can kill him is a werewolf. | 因为只有狼人能杀死他 |
[1:38:41] | The painting. That’s what it meant. | 这就是那幅画的意思 |
[1:38:43] | Dracula’s been using werewolves to do his bidding for centuries. | 狼人一直都听命于德古拉 |
[1:38:46] | Yes, but if one ever had the will to turn on him, he’d need a cure… | 要是狼人对他反扑 |
[1:38:50] | to remove the curse and make him human before it bit him. | 他就能把他变回普通人 |
[1:38:54] | You’re going to take these two… | 带他们去… |
[1:38:55] | – and lead them to the antidote. – No, I’m not. | – 拿解药 – 我才不去 |
[1:38:59] | Yes, I am. | 我去 我去 |
[1:39:01] | Here’s the plan. When the bell begins to toll midnight… | 午夜钟声一响… |
[1:39:04] | you’ll be able to kill Dracula. | 就杀死德古拉 |
[1:39:05] | We just need to find the cure… | 我们会在同时… |
[1:39:06] | and get it into you before the final stroke. | 把解药给你 |
[1:39:08] | Are you insane? What kind of plan is that? | 你疯啦? 这是什么烂计划? |
[1:39:10] | If they even suspect you of misleading them… | 要是你敢乱指路… |
[1:39:13] | clip off one of his fingers. | 就斩断他手指 |
[1:39:15] | – I’ll clip off something. – The tower over there… | – 我会斩断他别的东西 – 解药在… |
[1:39:17] | – that’s where it is. – And what about the other tower? | – 高塔上 – 另一个高塔有什么? |
[1:39:19] | – Give me that! – That is where… | – 拿来 – 那里是… |
[1:39:21] | we reassembled the laboratory. Would I lie to you? | 实验室 我不敢骗你 |
[1:39:25] | Not if you wanted to live. | 你想活命就不敢 |
[1:39:28] | Now, if I’m not cured by the twelfth stroke of midnight…. | 如果在午夜钟响前没拿到解药… |
[1:39:36] | – I don’t think I could. – You must. | – 我下不了手 – 你一定要杀我 |
[1:39:44] | Come on. | 来吧! |
[1:39:47] | I don’t like this plan. | 这计划不好 |
[1:39:49] | We don’t have a choice. Just don’t get killed. | 没办法 小心点 |
[1:39:52] | You still don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[1:39:53] | It doesn’t matter what happens to me. | 我不怕死 |
[1:39:56] | We must save my family. | 我只想救我全家 |
[1:39:58] | If you’re late, run like hell. | 如果你迟到… 拔腿就逃 |
[1:40:05] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[1:40:20] | Now go. Go. | 去吧!快去 |
[1:40:48] | Get off me, you vermin from hell! | 走开 臭东西 |
[1:40:55] | What are you complaining about? This is why you were made! | 闭嘴 这是你的使命 |
[1:40:59] | To prove that God is not the only one who can create life! | 证明人类也能创造生命 |
[1:41:03] | And now you must give that life to my children. | 你要让我的孩子复活 |
[1:41:08] | Up! | 抬起来! |
[1:42:24] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[1:42:30] | I’ll go first. | 我先去 |
[1:42:54] | Carl! | 卡尔! |
[1:42:58] | Stay as long as you like. | 去死吧! |
[1:43:01] | You try to get lgor. Igor get you! | 你想整我 我先整死你 |
[1:43:46] | – Go ahead. Grab it. – You go ahead and grab it. | – 快去拿呀! – 你去拿 |
[1:43:51] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned… | 我才不要… |
[1:43:53] | it’s never to be the first to stick your hand in a viscous material. | 碰这种危险物质 |
[1:44:03] | – Did I scare you? – No. | – 吓到你们了? – 并没有 |
[1:44:07] | Then maybe I need to try a little harder. | 我猜我得用点狠招 |
[1:44:18] | Viscous material! What did I tell you? | 我就说很危险吧! |
[1:44:21] | Get it! | 快去拿 |
[1:44:31] | Hot. | 好烫 好烫 |
[1:44:33] | – Come on! – Yes. | – 快一点! – 好 |
[1:44:35] | We’ve got to get the antidote to Van Helsing! Go! | 快把解药拿给凡赫辛 快去呀! |
[1:44:41] | You can’t go until I say you can go! | 你想得美 |
[1:44:43] | Keep running, Carl! | 快跑呀! |
[1:44:46] | And I’ll say you can go when you’re dead! | 给我过来 领死吧! |
[1:45:32] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[1:46:04] | What are you doing? You must find the cure! | 别过来 快去找解药 |
[1:46:08] | – My friends are doing it for me. – Friends. | – 我的朋友正在找 – 朋友 |
[1:46:10] | Yes. You want one? | 对 你需要朋友吗? |
[1:46:12] | I can’t unscrew the bolts. This is gonna hurt. | 我打不开 这会有点痛 |
[1:46:15] | I am accustomed to pain. | 我习惯了 |
[1:46:17] | It lets you know you’re alive. | 这代表你活着 |
[1:46:37] | Give me life! | 赐给我生命 |
[1:46:54] | One more bolt and my young will live. | 再来一次我的孩子就会复活 |
[1:47:11] | You’re almost out, my friend! | 就快好了 |
[1:49:31] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:49:33] | But you’re supposed to die. | 你应该死的 |
[1:49:36] | I want to live. | 我想活 |
[1:49:41] | All right! | 好吧! |
[1:49:48] | Be happy in the knowledge… | 你死了… |
[1:49:50] | that I shall weep over your dead body. | 我会替你收尸 |
[1:49:59] | Hang on! | 撑着点 |
[1:50:02] | I’ll swing you loose! | 我来救你 |
[1:50:38] | You are too late, my friend. | 你来晚了 |
[1:50:41] | My children live. | 我的孩子复活了 |
[1:50:44] | Then the only way to kill them is to kill you. | 那么我只好杀了你 |
[1:50:48] | Correct. | 没错 |
[1:50:52] | So be it. | 好吧! |
[1:50:57] | One. | 一 |
[1:51:04] | No, this cannot be. | 不 不可能 |
[1:51:21] | We are both part of the same grand game, Gabriel. | 我们本来是同一国的 |
[1:51:25] | But we need not find ourselves on opposite sides of the board. | 不必变成死对头 |
[1:52:16] | Go! Go and help Van Helsing! | 快去救凡赫辛 |
[1:52:24] | Now! | 快点! |
[1:52:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:52:55] | Oh, my God! Anna, I need a little help! | 我的天呀! 我需要帮忙 |
[1:53:03] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[1:53:15] | Throw it to me, Carl! | 丢过来 |
[1:53:47] | You are being used, Gabriel, as was l. | 你跟我一样被人利用 |
[1:53:50] | But I escaped. So can you. | 你也可以逃走 |
[1:54:36] | Anna, my love… | 安娜 亲爱的 |
[1:54:38] | it is your blood that shall keep me beautiful. | 你的鲜血让我青春永驻 |
[1:54:42] | What do you think of that? | 去死吧! |
[1:54:48] | I think if you’re going to kill someone, kill them. | 你要杀人就快下手 |
[1:54:51] | Don’t stand there talking about it. | 废话少说 |
[1:55:18] | Don’t you understand? | 你不懂吗? |
[1:55:19] | We could be friends. Partners! | 我们可以成为好友 好搭档 |
[1:55:25] | Brothers-in-arms! | 最佳战友 |
[1:55:57] | Did I mention that it was you who murdered me? | 我当年就是被你杀死的 |
[1:56:02] | It must be such a burden. Such a curse… | 身为上帝的左手 |
[1:56:07] | to be the Left Hand of God. | 是多么沉重的负担和诅咒 |
[1:56:12] | All I want is life, Gabriel. | 我只想获得永生 |
[1:56:16] | The continuation of my kind. | 延续我的香火 |
[1:56:18] | And perhaps the return of my ring. | 拿回我的戒指 |
[1:56:26] | Don’t be afraid, Gabriel. Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[1:56:31] | I shall give you back your life, your memory. | 我会把你的命和记忆还给你 |
[1:56:37] | Some things are better left forgotten. | 有些事忘了最好 |
[1:57:13] | For God! | 上帝保佑 |
[1:57:23] | God forgive me. | 上帝原谅我 |
[1:57:59] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:58:57] | “Eternal rest grant unto her, Oh, Lord, and let perpetual light… | 让她安息吧! 主啊! 愿你的荣光… |
[1:59:01] | “shine upon her. On her soul and the souls of all… | 照亮她的灵魂… |
[1:59:11] | “On her soul and the souls of all… | 照亮她的灵魂… |
[1:59:13] | “the dead faithful have mercy…. “ | 忠实信徒得到宽恕… |