时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Nikolai… | 尼古拉 |
[00:04] | Recognize me! | 认识我吗 |
[00:07] | Flesh is human. | 弗莱什是人类 |
[00:09] | Says she turned him. | 说是她把他变回去了 |
[00:11] | Send word to Dmitri now! | 现在就带信给德米特里 |
[00:13] | He needs to hear this. | 得让他知道 |
[00:15] | I don’t want to be anyone’s answer to anything. | 我可不想做任何人的救星 |
[00:18] | I got my own shit to take care of. | 我有自己要烦恼的事情 |
[00:19] | And I don’t need you pushing me at these people as some saviour. | 我不需要你把我推到这些人前面去做什么救世主 |
[00:22] | You are not seriously thinking on ditching on me. | 你不会真的在考虑要把我蹬掉吧 |
[00:24] | I have to find Dylan. | 我必须找到迪伦 |
[00:26] | You aren’t going to do her any good if you are dead. | 你要是死了对她一点好处也没有 |
[00:28] | She might of made it, I mean I did, right? | 她可能活下来了 你看我就是 对不对 |
[00:31] | Bite me! | 咬我 |
[02:23] | I’ve never… | 我从来没有… |
[02:27] | I mean, this is the first time I’ve been with a… | 这是我第一次和… |
[02:31] | Was it good? | 感觉爽吗 |
[02:42] | I can still serve you. | 我还可以满足你 |
[02:47] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[02:56] | Just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[03:01] | You. | 要你 |
[04:57] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[05:01] | Never was. | 从没好过 |
[05:02] | Never will be. | 也永远不会好 |
[05:05] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我不想要这样 |
[05:07] | Neither did I. | 我也不想 |
[05:17] | I wish I could tell you it gets easier. | 真希望能告诉你 一切会好起来 |
[05:23] | It might be um… | 这可能… |
[05:27] | it might be cold comfort, | 这安慰可能微不足道 |
[05:29] | but at least you were spared. | 但至少你逃过了一劫 |
[05:33] | Spared? | 逃过一劫 |
[05:36] | How? | 此话怎讲 |
[05:39] | From tearing into someone. | 不用撕破别人的血管 |
[05:41] | Watching the life drain out of them. | 眼睁睁看着他们血尽人亡 |
[05:44] | I was in a cage. | 我被关在牢笼里 |
[05:46] | For months. | 积年累月 |
[05:48] | – Alone, hungry. – I know. | – 孤独 饥饿 – 我知道 |
[05:52] | Craving something I could never have. | 渴望着永不可及的东西 |
[05:54] | I know, but you were here, you were safe, you were fed. | 我知道 但是你在这里 很安全 不用饿肚子 |
[05:58] | I… | 我… |
[06:01] | out there… | 外面… |
[06:12] | Julius, | 朱利叶斯 |
[06:16] | he likes to kill people slowly. | 他享受杀人的过程 |
[06:18] | He wants to see the… terror in their eyes. | 他想看到… 他们眼中的恐惧 |
[06:22] | He wants them… | 他想要他们… |
[06:25] | he wants them to beg, and that… | 想要他们哀求 而我 |
[06:27] | that’s what I became, too. | 也变成了那样的人 |
[06:30] | Who’s Julius? | 朱利叶斯是谁 |
[06:33] | Is he the one trying to get in here? | 他就是试图进来的那个吗 |
[06:41] | He’s not even the worst of them. | 他还算不上是最坏的那个 |
[06:43] | There’s others. | 还有其他的 |
[06:46] | Ancient… | 始祖… |
[06:51] | They’re brutal. | 他们很残暴 |
[06:58] | You were lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[07:01] | Lucky? | 幸运 |
[07:10] | I just want to rest. | 我只想休息一下 |
[07:17] | I hope you can. | 希望你能好好休息 |
[09:01] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:03] | Ask him, he’s the one who found her. | 问他 是他发现她的 |
[09:06] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[09:27] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[09:29] | Like that? | 以这种方式 |
[09:31] | She was fragile. | 她很脆弱 |
[09:33] | Something snapped. | 突然间就崩溃了 |
[09:36] | No. | 不 |
[09:38] | No, I told her we were safe. | 不 我跟她说了我们是安全的 |
[09:40] | She killed herself, Nicole. | 她自杀了 妮科尔 |
[09:42] | You can’t wish that away. | 你无法改变事实 |
[09:44] | Can you blame her? | 你能怪她吗 |
[09:45] | Living another day like this, waiting to get killed? | 难道要像这样 日复一日地等死吗 |
[09:53] | Turned into one of them. | 还是要变成那种东西 |
[09:55] | Whatever it was I’m no different than you now. | 不管之前是怎样 我现在跟你没什么不同 |
[09:56] | – Than any of you. – You keep telling yourself that, Flesh. | – 跟你们所有人都没有区别 – 继续自欺欺人吧 弗莱什 |
[09:59] | Hey, man. This shit’s not working. | 喂 老兄 这无济于事 |
[10:01] | We need to stick together. | 我们得团结一致 |
[10:03] | Keep each other from falling apart. | 为彼此提供精神上的支持 |
[10:04] | Hey, that’s ok for you but who do the rest of us count on? | 喂 你是可以这样 但是我们其他人指望谁 |
[10:07] | Relapsed vampires? | 二度吸血鬼吗 |
[10:10] | The asshole that killed my wife? | 杀了我妻子的那个混蛋吗 |
[10:13] | You see what’s happening. | 你看到现状了 |
[10:16] | – They’re scared, I get that. – They’re rats in a cage. | – 他们很害怕 我明白 – 他们是瓮中鳖 |
[10:18] | It’s only a matter of time before they turn on each other. | 他们迟早要背叛彼此 |
[10:21] | Or you. | 或者是你 |
[10:23] | I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这儿 |
[10:25] | Maybe we all do. | 也许我们都得离开 |
[10:27] | Nobody’s going anywhere, especially not you. | 任何人都不能走 特别是你 |
[10:29] | Axel… | 阿克塞尔… |
[10:30] | End of discussion. | 谈话结束 |
[10:54] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[10:55] | Gonna wear the dead girl’s shoes? | 要穿这个死去女孩的鞋子吗 |
[10:59] | Well, unless the feeders have re-opened JC Penny… | 如果吸血鬼们不重开JC Penny的话 |
[11:02] | I’m just being practical. | 那我就只好现实点了 |
[11:03] | You are going to throw her down the chute, right? | 你要把她从斜槽扔下去 对吧 |
[11:09] | She deserves a proper funeral, wish I could give it to her. | 她应该有一场体面的葬礼 真希望能给她办一个 |
[11:14] | I never took you as that type. | 没想到你是这种类型 |
[11:17] | What, religious? | 怎么 虔诚吗 |
[11:18] | Sentimental. | 多愁善感 |
[11:21] | Why, ’cause I’m a marine? | 为什么 因为我是海军吗 |
[11:24] | I got a conscience. | 我有良心 |
[11:27] | Pretty sure you got one, too. | 我相信你也有 |
[11:29] | Yeah, well you don’t really know me. | 好吧 你并不了解我 |
[11:33] | For a long time now you’re the only thing I have known. | 这么久以来 我只认识了你 |
[11:36] | You and Vanessa and this place. | 你和凡妮莎还有这个地方 |
[11:39] | – You’ve known me as one of them. – No, no, no. | – 你一直把我当成吸血鬼看待 – 不不不 |
[11:41] | For two and a half years I knew you as a woman. | 有两年半的时间 我都把你当女人看 |
[11:44] | The one that got herself bit trying to save Smitty. | 是个为了救史密提而被咬的女人 |
[11:47] | You’ve been imagining a me that’s not real. | 你一直在想象一个不真实的我 |
[11:52] | Look, Doc, I kept you alive because… | 听着 医生 我让你活着是因为… |
[11:55] | Because what? | 因为什么 |
[11:57] | Because I thought maybe between you and her and… | 因为我觉得 也许在你和她之间… |
[12:02] | we could figure this thing out. | 我们可以解决这件事 |
[12:08] | Let me help. | 让我来帮忙 |
[12:11] | Well, unless you’re gonna help now… | 除非你打算现在帮忙… |
[13:23] | The volcanic ash is decreasing. | 火山灰在慢慢消逝 |
[13:26] | This noon curfew is proof. | 午禁就是证明 |
[13:30] | The sun’s becoming a threat to them again. | 太阳又一次成为他们的威胁了 |
[13:33] | Two shifts of our people work the power plant now. | 现在两拨我们的人在发电站工作 |
[13:37] | They’re forcing us to make more cloud cover. | 他们强迫我们制造出更多的云层 |
[13:40] | Desperate measures. | 绝望之举 |
[13:43] | It means they’re running out of options. | 说明他们走投无路了 |
[13:44] | They’ll come up with new ones. | 他们会找到新的解决之道 |
[13:45] | They won’t be forced back into the shadows. | 他们不会被逼回阴影处 |
[13:47] | Yeah, but if we hit that plant hard enough | 是的 但如果我们努力去攻打发电站 |
[13:49] | it’ll take their cover away for… | 就能去除他们的遮蔽物… |
[13:50] | – It’s too great a risk. – No, listen to me! | – 风险太大了 – 不 听我说 |
[13:52] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[13:54] | They could do a lot worse to us than harvest blood. | 他们会做出比榨我们的血更恐怖的事情来 |
[13:56] | Oh, ok. So we go on working as slaves? | 好吧 所以我们要继续像奴隶一样工作吗 |
[14:00] | Is that… you wanna get drained week after week? | 你想周复一周被榨干吗 |
[14:04] | Is that what you want? | 你们想那样吗 |
[14:12] | You know, I remember when people lived free. | 我记得那时人们过着自由的生活 |
[14:17] | They fought for liberty. | 他们为自由而战 |
[14:19] | They fought for justice. | 为正义而战 |
[14:26] | Our ancestors spilled their blood | 我们的先祖抛洒热血 |
[14:28] | to throw out their oppressors | 就是为了赶走压迫者 |
[14:29] | and to carve out a better future. | 创造一个更好的未来 |
[14:37] | We need to do the same thing. | 我们也需要做同样的事情 |
[14:44] | I don’t know about the rest of you, | 我不知道你们其他人怎么想 |
[14:46] | but I’d rather die a patriot than live another day like this. | 但我宁愿作为爱国者牺牲 也不愿再这样多活一天 |
[14:54] | Who’s with me? | 谁想和我一起 |
[15:05] | Don’t wrap yourself in a flag yet. | 先别想着马革裹尸 |
[15:07] | We don’t have enough weapons. | 我们没有足够的武器 |
[15:09] | Fifth National Bank on Flanders. | 佛兰德斯第五国家银行 |
[15:11] | – It’s heavily guarded. – It’s where they’ve locked up… | – 它守卫森严 – 那是他们… |
[15:12] | – You’d never make it… – all the guns… | – 你都无法… – 锁枪的地方 |
[15:13] | – past the front steps. – We’ll cause a diversion. | – 通过最前面的阶梯 – 我们可以转移守卫的注意力 |
[15:17] | Quaid. | 奎德 |
[15:18] | You wanna lead a suicide mission, Campbell? | 你想领导一项自杀式任务吗 坎贝尔 |
[15:21] | That’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[15:23] | But I’m out. | 但我不参加 |
[15:51] | Don’t give up yet. | 别放弃 |
[15:55] | She’s right, Sheema. | 她是对的 西玛 |
[16:01] | I can’t ask them to die for nothing. | 我不能要求他们白白牺牲 |
[16:07] | What if there was another way to get into the building? | 如果有其他方法可以进入那栋楼呢 |
[16:14] | I can’t believe I missed it. | 没想到我竟忽略了这一点 |
[16:17] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[16:18] | Somebody took it after she was already dead. | 有人在她死后取走了它 |
[16:21] | And that’s not all. | 而且还不止这些 |
[16:22] | The ligature marks. | 绳子留下的印记 |
[16:24] | The rope left friction burns on her neck, not bruising. | 绳子在她脖子上留下摩擦烧痕 而不是淤青 |
[16:28] | These didn’t happen because of the hanging. | 这些不是上吊造成的 |
[16:31] | They… | 他们… |
[16:32] | She was strangled. | 她是被勒死的 |
[16:36] | Somebody in here killed her. | 这里的某个人杀了她 |
[16:38] | Put her in a noose and dropped her over the edge. | 给她套上绳索然后让她从边上掉下来 |
[16:41] | The finger? | 手指呢 |
[16:43] | I… | 我… |
[16:45] | maybe a souvenir. | 可能是一个纪念品 |
[17:46] | I make my own food. | 我自己做吃的 |
[17:47] | I don’t wanna be poisoned by you. | 我不想被你毒死 |
[17:55] | It’s like chicken noodle without the chicken or the noodle. | 像是没有鸡肉或面条的鸡肉面 |
[18:08] | – Feeders. – Nope, fire. | – 吸血鬼 – 不 是火警 |
[18:19] | What about the sprinklers? | 自动喷水灭火装置怎么样 |
[18:20] | No water pressure. This is all we got. | 没水压 我们只有这个 |
[18:39] | Nice decoy. | 好诱饵 |
[18:40] | – Why are you here? – Same reason as you. | – 你怎么在这 – 和你在这儿的原因一样 |
[18:43] | I got plans out there. | 我有一堆出去的计划 |
[18:43] | Sorry, they don’t involve me. | 抱歉 你的这些计划与我无关 |
[18:45] | Yeah, but they could. | 没错 但你可以加入计划啊 |
[18:58] | It was deliberately set. | 这是故意设置的 |
[19:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:03] | To lure us all here. | 为了把我们都引诱到这儿 |
[19:06] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[19:11] | Look, I like you, kid. | 我喜欢你 孩子 |
[19:12] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[19:13] | You want to find your daughter, | 你想找到你女儿 |
[19:15] | I want to find my sister, Sheema. | 我想找到我妹妹 西玛 |
[19:16] | So I thought maybe if we worked together, maybe… | 所以我想如果我们合作 也许… |
[19:18] | No. You’re only gonna slow me down. | 不 你只会拖累我 |
[19:20] | Yeah, I know the streets better than anybody else. | 我比任何人都熟悉这条街 |
[19:22] | I was a bus driver, kid. Pretty sure I got the map in my head. | 孩子 我当过公交车司机 脑子里有一张地图 |
[19:25] | Yeah, of that Seattle, not this one. | 是那个西雅图的地图 不是这个 |
[19:30] | Crap, he changed the codes. | 我去 他改了密码 |
[19:32] | How often do vampires patrol these streets? | 吸血鬼多久巡逻一次街道 |
[19:34] | Where do they set up their traps? | 他们在哪儿设了陷阱 |
[19:36] | Where’s the only bridge going out of town? | 唯一一座可以出城的桥在哪 |
[19:37] | Ok, ok, ok. You made your point. | 好好好 你证明了你的观点 |
[19:39] | Ok, so do we have a deal? | 所以我们说好了 |
[19:40] | Not if we can’t get out of here. | 如果我们不能从这儿出去就没有 |
[19:42] | Watch and learn. | 边看边学 |
[19:43] | Axel changes the code all the time. | 阿克塞尔一直在改密码 |
[19:45] | Keeps it in a notebook nobody knows about. | 把密码记在一个没人知道的笔记本里 |
[19:47] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[19:50] | Aren’t you full of surprises? | 你还真是充满惊喜啊 |
[19:53] | Damn straight. Are you ready? | 说对了 准备好了吗 |
[19:54] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[20:01] | Sun’s breaking through. | 太阳就要出来了 |
[20:03] | Yeah, that’s good for us. | 这对我们有好处 |
[20:05] | Let’s move. | 开始行动吧 |
[20:34] | Stupid! | 蠢死了 |
[20:47] | She’s long gone by now. | 她现在走了很远了 |
[20:48] | I gotta find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[20:49] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不必 |
[20:51] | Axel, whatever your mission was, it’s over. | 阿克塞尔 不管你的任务是什么 都结束了 |
[20:55] | Until I get new orders. | 除非我接到新的指令 |
[20:57] | From who? The marines? | 谁的指令 海军陆战队吗 |
[21:00] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[21:03] | Look, you walk out there, | 听着 你走出这儿 |
[21:04] | maybe we’re all dead too by the time you get back. | 等你回来的时候我们可能都死了 |
[21:06] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[21:10] | We need to figure out who Cynthia’s killer is. | 我们需要查清楚是谁杀了辛西娅 |
[21:13] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这儿 |
[21:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:46] | The seeds are beginning to pop. | 这些种子开始发芽了 |
[21:59] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[22:03] | About Mohamad. | 关于穆罕默德 |
[22:06] | How well did you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[22:15] | Freakin’ fountain of information. | 还真是什么都问不出来 |
[22:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:22] | I found this on his bunk. | 我在他铺位上找到这个 |
[22:25] | He tell you he was gonna leave? | 他和你说过他要走吗 |
[22:48] | At least he said goodbye. | 至少他说过再见了 |
[22:53] | Scared. | 我很担忧 |
[22:55] | Yeah, you and me both. | 你我都一样 |
[23:12] | So this is it, huh? | 就是这里吗 |
[23:15] | I could kick it in. | 我可以踢开它 |
[23:17] | Don’t need to. | 没必要 |
[23:18] | I put these here for Dylan. | 我为迪伦把这些放在这里 |
[23:20] | So that no matter what happened she could always get in safe. | 这样 不管发生了什么 她总能安全进屋 |
[23:23] | Look, you don’t know what’s in there. | 你又不知道这里面有什么 |
[23:24] | It doesn’t matter. I need answers. | 那不重要 我只要答案 |
[23:27] | It could be the bad kind, are you ready for that? | 可能是不好的答案 你做好准备了吗 |
[24:07] | Holy. | 卧槽 |
[24:09] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[24:12] | Shit, is that blood? | 卧槽 那是血吗 |
[24:18] | Is it your daughter’s? | 是你女儿的血吗 |
[24:19] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[24:23] | This is where I died. | 我就死在这 |
[24:26] | You do know how bat-shit crazy that sounds, right? | 你知道这听起来有多离谱 对吧 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[24:51] | That was stupid. | 我真是太蠢了 |
[25:05] | Jackpot! | 中头彩了 |
[25:07] | Peaches. | 蜜桃罐头 |
[25:09] | Come to papa. | 都来爸爸这吧 |
[26:38] | That’s hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[26:39] | You saw that shit in a movie. | 你在电影里看过这个 |
[26:43] | Vampires hating garlic, crosses and turning into bats… | 吸血鬼怕大蒜 怕十字架 还变成蝙蝠之类的… |
[26:47] | that’s just Hollywood bullshit. | 那都是好莱坞的把戏 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我觉得也是 |
[26:54] | Oh, god. Movies. | 老天 说到电影 |
[26:56] | What’s the last one I saw before it all went bad? | 在这一切发生前我看的最后一部是啥来着 |
[27:00] | It starred Adam Sandler. | 是由亚当桑德拉主演的 |
[27:03] | See, now if you want a sign of the apocalypse coming, I mean… | 看来 要论末日前兆是什么的话… |
[27:07] | that’s it. | 非那部电影莫属了 |
[27:19] | You never did say how you got that brand. | 你从来都没说过这烙印是怎么来的 |
[27:23] | Oh. They gave it to me. | 他们给我弄的 |
[27:27] | It’s a sign that uh, I’m just property. | 标志着我是他们的财产 |
[27:36] | Oh, man. | 唉 |
[27:38] | We gotta book. | 我们得登记入住才行 |
[27:39] | It’s getting late. | 已经越来越晚了 |
[27:42] | Good peaches, though. | 桃子味道不错 |
[27:58] | Well… | 哇哦 |
[27:59] | A nice 12-gauge. | 这把十二口径的枪不错啊 |
[28:01] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[28:02] | My ex-husband was very Second Amendment. | 我前夫非常支持第二修正案 |
[28:06] | – Best thing he ever bought me. – Second Amendment. | – 这是他给我买的最好的礼物了 – 第二修正案 |
[28:09] | Remind me, what’s that again? | 再说一遍 那是啥 |
[28:21] | Look. | 看 |
[28:25] | There. | 看这 |
[28:27] | Those are her footprints. | 这些是她的脚印 |
[28:34] | She was alive after I died. | 我死了以后 她活下来了 |
[28:43] | She made it out. | 她逃出去了 |
[28:47] | She made it out. | 她成功逃出去了 |
[28:49] | See? | 看吧 |
[28:50] | Never give up. | 要永不言弃啊 |
[28:59] | What? | 啥 |
[29:01] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[29:02] | We all saw her hanging there. | 我们都看见她上吊了 |
[29:04] | It was murder. | 那是谋杀 |
[29:05] | You don’t know that. | 你们又不知道 |
[29:06] | Yeah, we do. | 我们知道 |
[29:07] | Doc examined the body. | 医生已经检查过尸体了 |
[29:08] | Her? You gotta be kidding me. | 她 你在逗我吗 |
[29:10] | – Why would I lie? – For all we know, she killed Cynthia. | – 我没必要说谎 – 我们大家都知道 是她杀了辛西娅 |
[29:11] | You are one paranoid son of a bitch. | 你真他妈偏执 |
[29:13] | We should have dealt with you before you turned! | 我们早该在你转化之前就把你解决掉 |
[29:15] | Enough, sit down. | 够了 坐下说 |
[29:16] | She was strangled, staged to look like a suicide. | 她是被掐死的 然后被人设计成是自杀 |
[29:19] | The question is who? | 重点在于 是谁干的 |
[29:29] | Him. Flesh. | 他 弗莱什 |
[29:31] | He…he found her. | 是他… 是他发现她的 |
[29:31] | I was sleepwalking. That’s where I woke up. | 我梦游了 我一醒来就在那了 |
[29:35] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[29:38] | We’re overlooking the obvious. | 我们忽视了很明显的一点 |
[29:39] | I’m telling you it was that | 我跟你们说 |
[29:40] | black kid who conveniently isn’t here anymore. | 就是那个现在刚好不在场的黑人小孩 |
[29:42] | Oh, so it’s either me or the other black person. | 反正不是我 就是另外一个黑人 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:45] | What do you need, a handwritten confession? | 你想怎么样 让我给你手写一份忏悔书吗 |
[29:46] | I’m…I never trusted that kid. | 我… 我可从来没有相信过那小孩 |
[29:47] | Will you get outta my face?! I don’t understand this shit! | 你能不能别碍眼 我不懂你在说什么 |
[29:50] | Ok?! | 行不行 |
[29:56] | Ok, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[29:58] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it. | 我错了 我错了 我不是故意的 |
[30:00] | – Hey, hey, hey. – I’m sorry. | – 行了 别吵了 – 我错了 |
[30:01] | Someone get this thing off me! | 来个人把他拉走行不行 |
[30:05] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[30:06] | Maybe it was him. | 讲不定是他 |
[30:08] | We can’t just… pin it on Mohamad. | 我们不能…就这样给穆罕默德定罪 |
[30:13] | It could be any one of us in this room. | 在场的人都有嫌疑 |
[30:16] | Anyone. | 所有人 |
[30:28] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[30:30] | I help you look for your kid, you help me. | 我帮你找你女儿 你也得帮我 |
[30:32] | – My sister? – The cops came to my place. | – 啥时候找我妹 – 警察来过我家 |
[30:34] | I have to check the police station. | 我得先查一下警察局才行 |
[30:36] | You owe me. | 你还欠着我人情呢 |
[30:37] | I owe it to her not to give up. | 我答应她不能放弃 |
[30:39] | Your words. | 是你说的 |
[30:41] | I can’t leave town until I have answers. | 我没找到答案是不会离开这的 |
[30:53] | Don’t do it.Don’t do it. | 别出手 你别出手 |
[30:55] | More will come. | 会引来更多的吸血鬼的 |
[30:58] | Let them. | 那就让他们来吧 |
[31:24] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吗 |
[31:28] | It’s bad. | 他伤得很重 |
[31:30] | What do we do, Brendan? | 我们怎么办 布兰登 |
[31:32] | I’ve gotta get my people some place safe. | 我得给他们找个安全的地方 |
[31:34] | Can you help? | 能帮帮忙吗 |
[31:35] | We’ve already done enough. | 我们已经仁至义尽了 |
[31:37] | We have to go. | 必须得走了 |
[31:44] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[31:53] | What’s your name, sweetie? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[31:54] | Callie. | 凯莉 |
[31:58] | Don’t leave me. | 不要丢下我 |
[32:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:02] | It’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好的 |
[32:03] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[32:09] | There’s a hospital not far from here. | 离这儿不远的地方有家医院 |
[32:11] | We’ll take you. | 我们带你们过去 |
[32:43] | The woman… she’s near. | 那个女人 她在附近 |
[32:49] | Where? | 哪里 |
[32:52] | The bridge. | 那座桥上 |
[32:54] | She killed two ferals. | 她杀了两个野蛮人 |
[32:59] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[33:01] | Leading a group of humans on the run. | 带着一群人逃命 |
[33:19] | Kill them, capture her. | 杀死他们 活捉那个女人 |
[33:26] | She… is strong. | 她很强壮 |
[33:37] | You fear her more than me, huh? | 比起我你更害怕她 是吗 |
[33:56] | Doing as you are told. | 按照吩咐去做 |
[34:00] | There is a price if I resist. | 如果我抗拒会付出代价 |
[34:05] | A bigger price if you do not. | 如果你不抗拒会付出更大的代价 |
[34:14] | Keep her. | 留着她 |
[34:18] | Use her. | 利用她 |
[34:23] | Regain your place. | 夺回属于你的一切 |
[34:55] | Sweetheart, better up to heaven than another day in this hell. | 亲爱的 天堂里没有苦痛 |
[35:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 别这样 走吧 |
[35:33] | I guess that leaves the two of us. | 看来就剩下咱俩了 |
[35:37] | I promise, I’m no threat. | 我保证 我对你没有威胁 |
[35:41] | We can trust each other, right? | 让我们信任彼此 可以吗 |
[35:44] | Trust? | 信任 |
[35:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:57] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[36:15] | We made our way from Idaho. | 我们从爱达荷州一路过来 |
[36:17] | Thought it’d be safer to the west. | 以为到西边会比较安全 |
[36:20] | We started out a group of 50 and this is all that’s left. | 我们刚开始有五十个人 现在就剩这么多了 |
[36:25] | Why here? | 为什么要来这里 |
[36:26] | Seattle? | 西雅图 |
[36:27] | Boats. | 想坐船 |
[36:28] | Rumors of safe havens down the coast. | 据说沿海岸线附近有安全的港口 |
[36:31] | There’s a way out of this nightmare, I know there is. | 我坚信一定有办法能摆脱这噩梦 |
[36:36] | They’re signaling one another. | 他们在互发讯息 |
[36:38] | They’re trying to box us in. | 想要包围我们 |
[36:40] | Feeders are smart that way. | 吸血鬼还挺聪明 |
[36:41] | Way worse than ferals. | 比野蛮人还是要差多了 |
[36:43] | We’ll never make it if we stick together. | 如果我们待在一起是绝对逃不了的 |
[36:45] | I’ll hold them here. You get them back safely. | 我在这拖住他们 你护送他们安全回去 |
[36:47] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:48] | – We’re not splitting up. – It’s me they want. | – 我们不能分开 – 他们想要的是我 |
[36:51] | I’ll stay with you. | 我和你一起留下 |
[36:52] | No. | 不 |
[36:54] | Save your people. | 保护好你的人 |
[36:57] | Do this, please? | 答应我 好吗 |
[36:59] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[37:01] | Take care of that little girl. | 照顾好那个小女孩 |
[37:29] | I got them from the lost and found. | 这些是我从失物招领中心找回来的 |
[37:31] | It’s not exactly my prescription, | 和我的方子不完全一致 |
[37:32] | but it’s better than nothing. | 但有总比没有好 |
[37:36] | The last few years my vision’s been 20/20 again. | 近几年我的视力又变成了20/20 |
[37:55] | You’re wondering what it was like, being one of them. | 你一定想知道当一只吸血鬼是什么样的 |
[38:05] | It happened so fast. | 一切是那么猝不及防 |
[38:07] | Everything that makes you human, it… | 所有人类的特征 |
[38:12] | just disappears and in it’s place a… hunger, | 消失殆尽 取而代之的 是饥饿感 |
[38:18] | all-consuming. | 能将你吞噬 |
[38:21] | And then the changes. | 然后身体会发生改变 |
[38:23] | The strength. The skin-thinning. | 力量变大 皮肤变薄 |
[38:25] | Then all your senses heighten. | 然后你所有的感官都增强了 |
[38:27] | Sight, smell, taste. | 视觉 嗅觉 味觉 |
[38:36] | Yeah. Hearing, too. | 对 还有听觉 |
[38:41] | Old injuries heal. | 旧的伤患自动痊愈 |
[38:43] | I had a bad shoulder. | 以前我会肩膀痛 |
[38:47] | I can feel it again now. | 现在又能感觉到痛了 |
[38:50] | It’s good. | 这挺好 |
[38:51] | It reminds me of who I am, what I am. | 能让我记住我自己是谁 在做什么 |
[39:04] | Do I miss it? | 我会不会怀念它 |
[39:33] | You want me? | 想抓我吗 |
[39:36] | Here I am. | 放马过来 |
[39:54] | Do not fear. | 不要怕 |
[39:59] | Take her! | 抓住她 |
[40:24] | Don’t kill. | 别杀了她 |
[40:25] | Hold her down. | 控制住她 |
[40:26] | Hold her! | 控制住 |
[40:38] | Move. Move it! Let’s go, let’s go! | 过来 过来 走 走 |
[40:52] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[40:53] | Calm down, I got this. | 别着急 马上就好 |
[40:55] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 走 |
[41:03] | Get up the stairs. | 上楼去 |
[41:04] | Somebody, we need a doctor! | 有人在吗 我们需要位医生 |
[41:17] | You. | 你 |
[41:19] | You let them in here? | 你竟然让他们进来了 |
[41:20] | I didn’t have any other choice. | 我实在别无选择 |
[41:21] | Deal with it, Axel. | 阿克塞尔 想想办法 |
[41:22] | You should have left them out there. | 你应该让他们留在外面 |
[41:24] | Yeah, instead we left her. | 对 相反我们把她留下了 |
[41:25] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[41:27] | You were with Vanessa just now? | 你刚才跟凡妮莎在一起吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:33] | Shit! I gotta get her. | 该死 我得去找她 |
[41:37] | No, she’s miles away. | 不 她离这儿很远 |
[41:38] | Hey, this was our medic. | 这人是我们的医生 |
[41:39] | Do you have one? | 你们有医生吗 |
[41:41] | Excuse me. Let me through. | 不好意思 让我过去 |
[41:43] | Let me through! | 借过 |
[41:46] | Get him upstairs, now! | 把他抬到楼上去 快 |
[42:04] | Is Vanessa coming back? | 凡妮莎会回来吗 |