时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[00:09] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[00:10] | Get ready to run! | 准备开跑 |
[00:12] | One of ours was killed before you got here. | 我们的一员在你们来这以前被杀了 |
[00:14] | Whoever did it, took a finger, just like this. | 凶手像这样取走了一根手指 |
[00:18] | I remember your scent. | 我记得你的气味 |
[00:20] | Hey! | 喂 |
[00:22] | This is only temporary | 这只是暂时的 |
[00:23] | until we find out who the real killer is. | 等我们找出真凶自然会放了你们 |
[00:25] | I did. | 是我 |
[00:26] | I killed those people. | 这些人是我杀的 |
[00:30] | We break in through here. | 我们从这里突破 |
[00:31] | We are up and in without them even knowing. | 就能悄无声息地攻上去了 |
[00:33] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[00:39] | Fresh meat to the one who brings her to me. | 把她带回来的人有新鲜人肉吃 |
[00:43] | Run! | 快跑 |
[01:15] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:36] | Get back! | 回来 |
[01:38] | Shit! | 操 |
[01:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[02:33] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[02:36] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[02:41] | Va-Vanessa! | 凡 凡妮莎 |
[02:44] | Please-Please-Vanessa… | 求求你 凡妮莎 |
[02:47] | please… please, it’s me… | 求求你 是我 |
[02:52] | Susan… Susan… | 苏珊 苏珊 |
[03:08] | Oh, Susan. | 噢 苏珊 |
[03:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:14] | – It’s ok. – I’m sorry. | – 没关系 – 对不起 |
[03:16] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[03:19] | I’m getting us out of here. | 我会把我们救出去的 |
[03:21] | Ok, sure. | 好 |
[03:27] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[03:30] | You rest now. | 你休息吧 |
[03:36] | Remember you used to sing this to your little girl. | 还记得你以前经常这样唱给你女儿听 |
[03:43] | ♪ Twinkle, twinkle, little star, ♪ | #一闪一闪小星星# |
[03:49] | ♪ How I wonder what you are. ♪ | #苦思冥想你是啥# |
[03:54] | ♪ Up above the world so high, ♪ | #挂在天空那么高# |
[03:59] | ♪ Like a diamond in the sky. ♪ | #好像钻石放光明# |
[04:04] | ♪ Twinkle, twinkle, little star… ♪ | #一闪一闪小星星# |
[04:33] | I wonder what’s in there. | 我好奇里面是什么 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:36] | They told me to stay close to everyone else. | 他们让我别一个人乱跑 |
[04:38] | You know, it’s probably more food. | 可能是储备的食物 |
[04:40] | Supplies. | 日用品 |
[04:40] | All the stuff they didn’t want us to find out about before. | 一些之前他们不想让我们发现的东西 |
[04:43] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[04:44] | Do you think it’s ever going to be the same again? | 你觉得还会回到以前的样子吗 |
[04:46] | Like, the world I mean. | 世界已经这样了 |
[04:49] | Of course it will be, sweetie. | 当然会了 亲爱的 |
[04:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:54] | Absolutely. | 一定会的 |
[04:57] | All this bad stuff? | 目前的坏状况 |
[04:58] | It’s only temporary. | 只是暂时的 |
[05:01] | I can feel it. | 我有预感的 |
[05:23] | Maybe it’s really a toy store with toys and candy | 也许这其实是个玩具店 里面有各种 |
[05:26] | and stuff like that! | 玩具和糖果 |
[05:30] | Callie! | 凯莉 |
[05:49] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[05:50] | Can you keep going? | 能接着走吗 |
[05:51] | Look who’s talking. | 看你说的这话 |
[05:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:54] | I’d throw you over my shoulder and carry you myself | 我还能把你扛着走 |
[05:56] | but I’d probably resent your ass for like six months or so. | 不过那样我可能会记恨你好久 |
[05:59] | We wouldn’t want that. | 那我可不要 |
[06:03] | Ok look, these numbers. | 看 这些数字 |
[06:05] | They correspond to streets. | 是和街道对应的 |
[06:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah, my old bus route, remember? | 我以前开公交的 记得吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[06:11] | Downtown is on a grid so if I remember correctly we just… | 市中心是网格状的 所以没记错的话 |
[06:14] | we’re close. | 我们不远了 |
[06:16] | A few more blocks underground | 再沿着地下穿过几个街区 |
[06:17] | and we should be able to go topside. | 应该就可以上到地面了 |
[06:21] | We could risk it now. | 也可以冒个险现在就上去 |
[06:24] | But no doubt we’re being tracked. | 但肯定会有人追踪我们 |
[06:27] | We’re better off staying underground as long as we can. | 我们最好是能在地下待多久就待多久 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:30] | These things down here… | 这下面的怪物 |
[06:32] | I need a minute. | 我要休息一下 |
[06:37] | Susan, listen. | 苏珊 听我说 |
[06:40] | If something happens, ok, | 万一有突发情况 |
[06:42] | if we get split up or whatever and you find Dylan before me, | 万一我们被迫分开了 你比我先找到迪伦 |
[06:45] | I just… I need you… | 你就 帮我 |
[06:49] | I need you to tell her that I’m alive. | 告诉她我还活着 |
[06:51] | Ok? And that I’m searching for her. | 好吗 还有告诉她我在找她 |
[06:54] | And that I will find her. | 告诉她我会找到她的 |
[06:55] | Ok? I will. | 好吗 我一定会的 |
[06:56] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:58] | But we’re gonna get out of here. | 为了迪伦 我们一定要 |
[07:00] | For Dylan. | 逃出去 |
[07:02] | And you can tell her your damn self. | 这些你可以亲口告诉她 |
[07:04] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[07:13] | And yes, ok, we never should have taken the keys, ok? | 是 没错 我们是不应该拿钥匙 |
[07:18] | I know that, but… come on. | 这我知道 但是 你看看 |
[07:22] | Come on! | 你看看 |
[07:24] | You don’t… | 你不会… |
[07:26] | this guy has booby-trapped the entire hospital | 这家伙设的陷阱遍布整个医院 |
[07:29] | and Callie walked right into it! | 凯利就这么上当了 |
[07:32] | Thank god she’s so tiny or she… | 幸好她体型小 不然她 |
[07:36] | it-it would have torn her in half. | 她会被拦腰斩断 |
[08:23] | I want to know what happened. | 我想知道是怎么回事 |
[08:25] | The hell that you’ve got going around here. | 你在这里面搞了什么鬼 |
[08:28] | I’m gonna need you to be | 我希望你能 |
[08:29] | a bit more specific than that, big guy. | 说清楚点 老兄 |
[08:44] | I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说些什么 |
[08:46] | Your stupid traps, asshole. | 你那些破陷阱啊 混蛋 |
[08:48] | All the shit you’ve hung up and hidden away around here, | 你在这四周布置的各种机关埋伏 |
[08:50] | that’s what. | 说的就是这个 |
[08:52] | Why’s that? | 怎么了吗 |
[08:53] | Because you almost killed a little girl, that’s why. | 你差点害死了一个小女孩 知道吗 |
[08:56] | Where was this? | 这是哪里的事 |
[08:57] | Why does that matter? | 那重要吗 |
[08:58] | Just asking. | 问问而已 |
[09:00] | The south side of the building. | 这栋建筑的南边 |
[09:02] | The blood bank or whatever it is. | 在血库还是什么地方 |
[09:04] | Well you ought to teach her to read | 那你该教她识字的 |
[09:06] | because I put a sign on the door that clearly says “Keep out”. | 因为我在门上写了几个大字”切勿进入” |
[09:08] | You asshole! | 你混蛋 |
[09:10] | I got this. | 让我来 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna need a list of every gadget | 我要你列出一张清单 指出所有 |
[09:15] | you’ve stashed around this place. | 你在这里埋下的陷阱 |
[09:17] | Why would I do something stupid like that? | 我为什么要做这种蠢事 |
[09:19] | Because that’s the only way a group of people | 因为只有这样住在这里的人 |
[09:21] | trying to live here can safely go about their daily lives. | 才能不用提心吊胆地过日子 |
[09:24] | That is why. | 这就是原因 |
[09:30] | You got a pencil? | 你有铅笔吗 |
[09:33] | I do. | 有 |
[09:34] | Great. Take it and jam it up your ass. | 好 把它塞进你的屁眼吧 |
[09:50] | You’re such a tough guy, | 你是条汉子 |
[09:52] | but you’re gonna tell me in the end anyway. | 不过你早晚都会告诉我的 |
[09:55] | Why, so you can take this place over for good? | 怎么 好让你永远霸占这里吗 |
[09:59] | We already have taken over this place. | 这地方已经是我们的了 |
[10:01] | For good. | 以后也一样 |
[10:15] | Does Taka even know we’re doing this? | 塔卡对我们的行动知情吗 |
[10:18] | Do you think I would risk being here without telling him? | 你觉得我会不禀报他就冒险来这里吗 |
[10:21] | Where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[10:22] | He’s planning. | 他正运筹帷幄 |
[10:24] | He’s looking at the big picture. | 他以大局为重 |
[10:27] | All I care about is getting free of here. | 我只想远离这里 |
[10:31] | Of them. | 远离他们 |
[10:35] | Does he have a grand plan about that, too? | 他对此也有宏伟大计吗 |
[10:38] | Look, there’s two things I know, Quaid. | 我只知道两点 奎德 |
[10:40] | No.1, I trust Taka with my life. | 第一 我用我的生命信任塔卡 |
[10:43] | No.2, I know what if I ask too many questions | 第二 如果我问题太多 |
[10:45] | he could end my life like that. | 他会取走我的小命 |
[10:51] | You got this? | 这事你行吗 |
[11:02] | Piece. | 小 |
[11:03] | Of… | 菜… |
[11:07] | Cake. | 一碟 |
[11:08] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[11:09] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[11:14] | Send a scout first. | 先派人侦查一下 |
[11:16] | They only guard the front, not inside. | 他们只负责守门 不侦查内部 |
[11:20] | No, something’s wrong. | 不 有点不对劲 |
[11:21] | This was your plan in the first place. | 这一开始可是你的主意 |
[11:23] | I’m going. | 我去定了 |
[12:15] | Sweet. | 太棒了 |
[12:32] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[12:37] | Show me your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[12:46] | Quaid? | 奎德 |
[12:48] | Show me your damn face. | 让我看看你该死的脸 |
[13:13] | It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 |
[13:14] | Fall back! | 快撤退 |
[13:48] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[13:53] | The sewer beasts got them. | 那些下水道里的怪物抓住了他们 |
[13:58] | The woman must be dead. | 那个女人肯定死了 |
[14:01] | She must be. | 她肯定死了 |
[14:22] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[14:28] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[14:34] | She-she must be… | 她 她一定死了… |
[15:04] | Callie, could you grab me | 凯莉 你上去的时候 |
[15:06] | another bowl of soup please while you’re up? | 能帮我再盛一碗汤吗 |
[15:07] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | She’s gonna be ok. | 她会没事的 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:17] | I’m just gonna… | 我得去… |
[15:19] | I think I need some time to myself. | 我要一个人静一静 |
[15:22] | You feel alright? | 你还好吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[15:27] | I wanna tell you something. | 我想告诉你一件事 |
[15:29] | Something I’ve never told you, | 一件我从没告诉过你 |
[15:31] | or anybody else for that matter. | 也没告诉过别人的事 |
[15:33] | I’ve got a kid. | 我有过一个孩子 |
[15:35] | I do. | 真的 |
[15:36] | What? | 你说什么 |
[15:39] | I try not to think about it, but… uh, | 我试着不去想这件事 但是… |
[15:44] | it was when I first, | 那是我第一次怀孕 |
[15:46] | I was young and my dad wanted me to get rid of her but… | 我当时很年轻 我爸爸希望我把孩子打掉 但是… |
[15:49] | so I-I was… so I left and ran off. | 所以我…我跑掉了 |
[15:52] | I had this thing but I didn’t really know how to… | 我怀着孩子 但是我却不知道该怎么去… |
[15:57] | so um, anyhow I just-just so you know, um… | 所以 呃 我就 你懂的 呃… |
[16:01] | I get how you feel because… | 我理解你的感受 因为… |
[16:04] | not a day goes by where I don’t think about my baby. | 我无时无刻不在想念我的孩子 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:21] | This is it. | 就是这里 我们到了 |
[16:33] | The only way this is gonna work is if one of us-gah! | 想要成功 唯一的方法就是我们中的一人…啊 |
[16:37] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的… |
[16:38] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[16:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:41] | How does that feel, you piece of shit? | 这感觉怎么样 你这个人渣 |
[16:43] | Damn it! | 我操 |
[16:44] | You like my booby-trap? | 你喜欢我的陷阱吗 |
[16:45] | Huh? Do you? | 啊 你喜欢吗 |
[16:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:47] | Do you like how it feels? | 你喜欢这种感受吗 |
[16:48] | Do you like how that feels?! Do you like it?! | 你喜欢这种绝望吗 你喜欢吗 |
[16:50] | – Brendan! – Do you like that?! | – 布兰登 – 你喜欢吗 |
[16:52] | Do you want some?! | 你也想要被我捅一刀吗 |
[16:54] | Somebody help us! | 来人啊 来帮帮我们啊 |
[16:55] | Do you like how that feels?!! | 你喜欢这样的感受吗 |
[16:56] | Do you?!! | 喜欢吗 |
[16:59] | I’m not done with you! | 我和你没完 |
[17:01] | I’m going to destroy you!!!! | 我会毁灭你的 |
[17:02] | Somebody help us! | 来人帮忙啊 |
[17:04] | Enough! Stop! | 够了 快住手 |
[17:05] | Now! | 马上给我住手 |
[17:10] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[17:12] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我一定会杀了你的 |
[17:14] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:15] | – You’re dead! – Stop! Stop!! | – 你死定了 -住手 快住手 |
[17:17] | I understand how you feel, I do. | 我理解你的感受 真的 |
[17:18] | But this is not how we do things. | 但这不是我们做事的方法 |
[17:20] | Go cool off, now! | 给我去冷静一下 马上 |
[17:22] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[17:27] | Is that how you control your people? | 你就是这么管理你的人的 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry, this is not the way we operate. | 对不起 这不是我们行事方式 |
[17:30] | Oh yeah, except for my little hallway beating. | 是啊 这场走廊大战只是个例外 |
[17:33] | This won’t happen again. | 这样的事不会再发生了 |
[17:35] | Oh, good. I feel so much better. | 哦那就好 我感觉好多了 |
[17:36] | I promise you. | 我发誓 |
[17:37] | I know it’s not gonna happen again because if any of your people | 我知道这种事不会再发生了 因为如果你的人 |
[17:39] | come at me like that again I’m gonna kill ’em. | 再像这样来攻击我的话 我会杀了他们 |
[17:42] | You might wanna go tell them that. | 你最好去告诉他们这一点 |
[17:50] | Here, let me take a look at that. | 过来 让我看看伤口怎么样了 |
[18:01] | You eavesdropping with that thing? | 你用这玩意儿窃听他们吗 |
[18:06] | Is that what that is? | 这算是窃听器吗 |
[18:09] | You always carry that around? | 你总是带着这东西吗 |
[18:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:21] | What’re they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[18:25] | Come on. | 说呀 |
[18:28] | Come on. | 告诉我们吧 |
[18:38] | They’re going to execute us. | 他们要处决我们 |
[18:43] | All of us. | 我们每一个人 |
[19:08] | Come on. | 加油 |
[19:09] | Almost there. | 我们就要到了 |
[19:10] | Oh god, that thing down there that bit me | 我的天哪 在下面的时候那个东西咬了我 |
[19:12] | Something’s not right. | 我感觉有些不对劲 |
[19:13] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[19:14] | It’s ok, there’s a doctor in there. | 没事 里面有一个医生 |
[19:16] | We just gotta get back in. | 我们只要回去就行了 |
[19:19] | The door code is 1936. | 门的密码是1936 |
[19:21] | – 1936. – I hope. | – 1936 – 我希望是对的 |
[19:24] | Shit. We gotta go. | 不好了 我们得走了 |
[20:05] | Damn, it’s really starting to hurt. | 妈的 它真的开始疼了 |
[20:07] | You said you normally heal faster than this. | 你说过 通常你的伤口愈合起来要比这个快 |
[20:10] | Yeah, I don’t know, since I woke up I have been able to. | 是的 我不知道 从醒来以后 我就是这样的 |
[20:14] | That thing down there was different. | 但是下水道里的那个东西不一样 |
[20:17] | This bite is getting worse. | 这个咬伤越来越严重了 |
[20:19] | What about this doctor and the others? | 那这个医生和其他人呢 |
[20:22] | Are you sure you can trust these people? | 你确定你可以相信这些人吗 |
[20:24] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[20:25] | At least for now. | 至少现在我得相信他们 |
[20:27] | Holy shit, you made it back! | 天哪 你平安归来了 |
[20:29] | Yeah, just. | 是啊 刚刚好 |
[20:30] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[20:32] | – And who’s this? – It doesn’t matter. | – 还有这是谁 – 这不重要 |
[20:33] | – I’m her friend. – Where’s Doc? | – 我是她的朋友 – 医生在哪里 |
[20:35] | She needs a doctor, now. | 她现在需要一个医生 |
[20:39] | Go get the doctor. | 去把医生叫来 |
[20:40] | I’ll take these two to the cafeteria. Go. | 我会把这两个人带去餐厅 快去 |
[20:42] | The cafeteria, why? | 为什么要去餐厅 |
[20:43] | It’s closer. Come on. | 因为它比较近 来吧 |
[21:15] | Doc, we need you. | 医生 我们需要你 |
[21:18] | Now, please. | 现在就需要你 请吧 |
[21:20] | What’re you guys trying to pull? | 你们到底想要做什么 |
[21:44] | They banished Mohamad? | 他们驱逐了默罕默德 |
[21:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:47] | Then they stabbed Axel and now they want to get rid of us. | 然后他们捅了阿克塞尔 现在他们想要除掉我们 |
[21:50] | What? | 什么 |
[21:51] | Sam read their lips. | 山姆读懂了他们的唇语 |
[21:52] | They’re gonna execute us. | 他们准备处决我们 |
[21:58] | Hey, how’re you doing? | 嘿 你怎么样了 |
[22:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:02] | I sacrificed myself for you and this is how you repay me? | 我为你牺牲了自己 你就是这么报答我的吗 |
[22:07] | You-you lock my people up, you attack them? | 你 你把我的人关起来 你还攻击他们 |
[22:10] | It’s just temporary, believe me. | 这一切只是暂时的 相信我 |
[22:12] | Just until we know that we exiled the right one. | 等我们把坏人驱逐出去就没事了 |
[22:16] | Look, one of them is a murderer. | 听着 他们当中有一个人是凶手 |
[22:20] | It’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[22:22] | Mohamad took the blame so we sent him away. | 默罕默德扛下了罪名 所以我们才送走了他 |
[22:24] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[22:26] | That kid would never… | 那个孩子永远不会… |
[22:27] | Look, it doesn’t matter. Someone did it. | 这不重要 有人做了这件事 |
[22:30] | We’re trying to figure out who. | 我们试图找出是谁 |
[22:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | I’ll stay out of it. | 我会置身事外 |
[22:46] | I’ll be friggin Switzerland as far as your concerned. | 如果你们在意的话 我会保持中立 |
[22:48] | Ok? | 可以吗 |
[22:50] | Just leave Susan alone. | 只是离苏珊远点 |
[22:52] | I’ll be on my way when I’m better. | 我好点的时候就会离开 |
[22:55] | Understood. | 了解 |
[22:57] | Obviously you’ll be free to go when you’ve recovered, so… | 很显然等你康复的时候随时可以离开 那么… |
[23:12] | You’re gonna leave us? | 你要离开我们 |
[23:15] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:16] | I think I can count on you. | 我觉得我可以指望你 |
[23:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:25] | Fill me in. | 告诉我详情 |
[23:27] | We’re doing our best. | 我们尽力而为 |
[23:29] | There’s a grate in the ceiling. | 屋顶上有格栅 |
[23:31] | We’re trying to get one of us through it. | 我们试着让一个人穿过去 |
[23:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:36] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[23:39] | You do that. | 就这么干吧 |
[23:44] | I got a message for Axel. | 我有话要对阿克塞尔说 |
[23:48] | Susan, you can help with this, too. | 苏珊 你也可以帮上忙的 |
[23:59] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[24:00] | We can’t keep them locked up here forever. | 我们不能永远关着他们 |
[24:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:05] | Axel’s the problem. | 阿克塞尔是问题所在 |
[24:07] | We separate him, maybe we can get to the truth. | 我们把他分出来 也许就能知道真相 |
[24:23] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[24:24] | How dare you?! | 你怎么敢 |
[24:26] | Who are you to talk to me that way? | 你以为你是谁 这么对我说话 |
[24:29] | Back off! | 滚开 |
[24:30] | I said back off! | 我说了滚开 |
[24:31] | You bitch! You bitch! | 你个混蛋 混蛋 |
[24:33] | You’re just like these assholes! | 你和这些混蛋一样 |
[24:34] | Put that thing down or I will stab you in the throat, bitch! | 把家伙放下 不然我撕开你的喉咙 贱人 |
[24:37] | I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[24:43] | Escort the doctor back to the others! | 护送医生回到其他人那里 |
[24:45] | Hey, you stay here with Vanessa. | 你留在这陪凡妮莎 |
[24:47] | Uh, she said “Switzerland”. | 她说过了 保持中立 |
[24:50] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[24:52] | So give us some space. | 所以给我们点空间 |
[24:55] | Oh, and we’re both gonna need some new clothes. | 还有我们两个都需要一些新衣服 |
[24:57] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[25:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:28] | Vanessa’s back. | 凡妮莎回来了 |
[25:30] | – She made it somehow, but… – She’s alive? | – 她真的做到了 但 – 她还活着 |
[25:31] | Yes, but very injured. | 是的 但伤的很重 |
[25:33] | Now, listen. She has a plan. | 听着 她有个计划 |
[25:35] | She says you need to try and get out. | 她说你们得试着逃出去 |
[25:37] | If you can catch Brendan off-guard | 如果你能趁布兰登不备 |
[25:39] | then somehow secure the doors on both ends of the wing, | 锁上侧厅两端的门 |
[25:43] | they can take out whoever is left on the other side. | 他们可以把剩下的人带出来 |
[25:45] | Who are “They”? | 他们是谁 |
[25:46] | She-she brought in some woman, some Susan chick. | 她…她带回来个女的 叫苏珊 |
[25:48] | Anyway, she said “Take out the generator”. | 总之 她说”取出发电机” |
[25:51] | She wants me to get them in the dark. | 她希望我们在暗中放倒他们 |
[25:53] | Get them disoriented, get the advantage. | 让他们陷入混乱 取得先机 |
[25:55] | I’m in. I’ll do the lights. | 我同意 我来负责那些灯 |
[25:58] | You? | 你 |
[25:59] | It’s better than facing a firing squad at dawn. | 总比在拂晓面对行刑队要好 |
[26:01] | Why not me? You can’t do both. | 为什么不是我 你不能两个都管 |
[26:02] | – Yeah, I can. – Not at the same time. | – 不 我可以 – 你不能同时做到 |
[26:05] | You need to trust someone, Axel. | 你得信任别人 阿克塞尔 |
[26:08] | Let one of us help you. | 让我们帮助你 |
[26:16] | Fine. What else? | 好吧 还有别的吗 |
[26:18] | She said… um, she said something about building a rat trap? | 她说…她说到要建造一个捕鼠陷阱 |
[26:22] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:23] | Meaning get them all jammed down one end of this joint, | 意思就是把他们都堵在连接处的一头 |
[26:26] | treat them like a bunch of goddamn vermin and then… | 就像对待讨厌的害虫一样 然后… |
[26:30] | What? | 什么 |
[26:32] | Gee whiz, I don’t know, John. What do you think? | 哎呀 我不知道 约翰 你觉得呢 |
[26:33] | I think we’re all gonna die. | 我觉得我们都要死了 |
[26:36] | That’s what I think. | 我就是这么觉得的 |
[27:04] | Hey, you. | 你来了 |
[27:06] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[27:08] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[27:10] | Oh, sweet. | 真好 |
[27:14] | Do you remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[27:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:16] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[27:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:19] | They told me you got back. | 他们说你回来了 |
[27:21] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[27:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:25] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[27:26] | I heard about what happened to you. | 我听说了你身上发生的事 |
[27:28] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[27:30] | I still like it here. | 仍然喜欢这里 |
[27:33] | Good. | 太好了 |
[27:34] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[27:39] | Hey, you wanna have fun? | 你想找点乐子吗 |
[27:41] | You wanna play a game? | 你想玩游戏吗 |
[27:42] | Sure. | 是的 |
[27:44] | Ok, but you can’t tell anybody, | 好吧 但你不能告诉别人 |
[27:45] | ’cause that’ll ruin it, alright? | 因为那样就玩不成了 好吗 |
[27:47] | It’s gotta be just between me and you. | 这是我们之间的秘密 |
[27:50] | What’re we gonna play? | 我们玩什么 |
[27:52] | Hide and seek. | 捉迷藏 |
[27:54] | That’s fun! | 有意思 |
[27:55] | Yep, and you can hide anywhere you want. | 你可以藏在任何想藏的地方 |
[27:57] | But if you come out before I find you, | 但如果你在我找到你 或者我喊放弃之前出来 |
[28:00] | or before I yell “I give up”, then you lose. | 那你就输了 |
[28:04] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[28:15] | We’re about to have dinner. | 我们要吃晚饭了 |
[28:16] | Should I save you a couple plates? | 需要我给你们留点吗 |
[28:18] | No thanks, we’ll make our own. | 不用了 谢谢 我们自己做 |
[28:24] | For protection, without touching your borders. | 保险起见 不碰触你们的界线 |
[28:41] | You want some help, babe? | 需要帮助吗 宝贝 |
[28:46] | Don’t call me babe. | 别叫我宝贝 |
[29:32] | Hold it right there. | 站住别动 |
[29:33] | I just need to talk to Brendan. | 我需要和布兰登谈谈 |
[29:35] | That ain’t happening. | 不行 |
[29:42] | He’s in here! He’s in here! | 他来了 他在这了 |
[29:44] | Oh, shit! Shit! | 天呐 |
[30:31] | What have you done, huh? | 你做了什么 |
[30:32] | What the hell have you done?! | 你到底做了什么 |
[30:36] | Christ! | 天呐 |
[30:38] | I’m gonna need those keys. | 我需要那些钥匙 |
[30:40] | It didn’t have to be like this, man. | 不是非要如此的 |
[30:42] | – Not like this! – No, it didn’t. | – 不应该这样的 – 是的 不该如此 |
[30:44] | And? | 然后呢 |
[30:45] | And?! | 然后呢 |
[30:46] | And like I said, I’m gonna need those keys. | 然后如我所说 我需要那些钥匙 |
[30:49] | God damn you. | 该死的你 |
[30:50] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 我真该在有机会的时候杀了你 |
[30:52] | Yeah, you probably should have. | 是的 你应该杀了我 |
[31:06] | Let’s talk about this, man. Come on. | 让我们谈谈 拜托了 |
[31:08] | Oh, we’re about to talk. | 我们会谈谈的 |
[31:10] | You comin’, new girl, or what? | 你来吗 新来的女孩 |
[31:11] | It’s Susan. | 我叫苏珊 |
[31:13] | No, not with him. | 不 我不和他一起 |
[31:15] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[31:17] | He’s one of them. | 他是他们的人 |
[31:18] | No, not anymore. | 不 不是了 |
[31:19] | Vanessa turned me just like she turned you. | 凡妮莎转化了我 就像她转化了你一样 |
[31:20] | No, this guy? | 不 这个家伙 |
[31:22] | He’s… | 他是… |
[31:24] | He’s one of us now. | 他现在是我们的人 |
[31:25] | You might not like it but that’s the way it is. | 你可能不喜欢 但事实就是这样 |
[31:41] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[31:43] | Yes, definitely. | 是的 肯定 |
[31:44] | We can’t just… what’re you saying? | 我们不能… 你们在说什么 |
[31:48] | The obvious. | 最明显的事 |
[31:49] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[31:51] | We might as well be them. | 我们也可能跟他们是一种人 |
[31:54] | He’s not saying kill the rest of them, are you? | 他没说把他们都杀了 是吗 |
[31:58] | No, look-I just… we can’t stay like this. | 没有 听着 我只是…我们不能一直这样 |
[32:01] | In here, us and them. | 在这 我们和他们 |
[32:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:07] | Then what’s the answer? | 那怎么解决 |
[32:08] | I don’t know the answer, I just… | 我不知道怎么解决 我只 |
[32:09] | I did what I had to do. | 我是不得已而为之 |
[32:11] | You didn’t have to, you chose to. | 没有人逼你 是你自己要那样的 |
[32:13] | You just slaughtered their whole group. | 你屠杀了他们整个队伍的人 |
[32:14] | Yeah, all those people. | 是啊 那么多人 |
[32:16] | For you. | 都是为了你 |
[32:18] | And you. And you. | 你 还有你 |
[32:19] | All of you, so all of you didn’t have to die. | 为了你们所有人 这样你们就都不用死了 |
[32:21] | Yeah, but… | 对 但是 |
[32:23] | That’s the way the world is now. | 现在的世道就是这样 |
[32:24] | Yeah, says you. | 对 这话是你说的 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry, was it a bad idea? | 对不起 我说错了吗 |
[32:28] | Obviously not. | 当然没错 |
[32:29] | I’m… I’m just saying… | 我 我只是说 |
[32:34] | What? | 什么 |
[32:36] | These were people. | 他们是人 |
[32:38] | We killed people. | 我们杀了人 |
[32:39] | Actual people. | 活生生的人 |
[32:41] | Actually, I killed those people. | 首先那些人是我杀的 |
[32:44] | That was me. | 是我 |
[32:45] | You didn’t do shit. | 你什么都没干 |
[32:50] | So what’s the answer then? | 那该怎么解决 |
[32:54] | We know the answer. | 我们知道该怎么解决的 |
[32:56] | Is this how you handle everything? | 这就是你的办事作风吗 |
[32:58] | You’re throwing them to the wolves. | 你是在推他们入虎口 |
[33:01] | You just love to be the good guy when you’re sitting over there | 你就是喜欢扮好人 |
[33:03] | with no dirt on your hands. | 只知道袖手旁观 |
[33:05] | So that’s it then? | 那就这么定了 |
[33:10] | We all agree? | 大家都没意见吧 |
[33:14] | Like it or not. | 同意还是不同意 |
[33:15] | Yep. | 同意 |
[33:19] | Yeah. | 同意 |
[33:20] | Ok then. | 那就好 |
[33:21] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[33:24] | What about the little girl? | 那个小女孩怎么办 |
[33:28] | Callie. | 凯莉 |
[33:29] | Callie! | 凯莉 |
[33:34] | Callie? | 凯莉 |
[33:35] | Callie? | 凯莉 |
[33:36] | Callie! | 凯莉 |
[33:53] | I heard shots. | 我听见枪声了 |
[33:55] | Callie. | 凯莉 |
[33:56] | I was hiding for so long. | 我躲了好久 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:08] | Callie, listen… | 凯莉 听着 |
[34:12] | Do you give up yet? | 你现在认输吗 |
[34:18] | Yeah, sweetie. | 嗯 宝贝 |
[34:21] | I give up. | 我认输 |
[34:31] | Quaid. The others. | 奎德 还有其他人 |
[34:37] | All dead. | 都死了 |
[34:40] | You’re a traitor. | 你是个叛徒 |
[34:42] | I swear to you, I didn’t know. | 我发誓 我不知情 |
[34:46] | I didn’t know. | 我不知情 |
[34:47] | They wanted you to have those building plans. | 他们就是想让你实施建筑计划 |
[34:50] | Walked us right into a trap. | 把我们全都引入陷阱 |
[34:52] | It had to be you. | 一定是你 |
[35:03] | Who did you betray us to? | 你为了谁背叛我们 |
[35:10] | You tell me or so help me god I’ll… | 告诉我 不然上帝保证我会 |
[35:19] | Your god won’t help you now. | 现在上帝不会为你作证了 |
[35:22] | Where is Taka? | 塔卡在哪 |
[35:24] | Tell me where to find him. | 告诉我该去哪里找他 |
[35:28] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 你不知道你说的是谁 |
[35:31] | Taka. | 塔卡 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:37] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮你 |
[35:40] | No? | 不能吗 |
[35:43] | No. | 不能 |
[35:45] | And even if I could, I wouldn’t. | 就算能 我也不会帮你 |
[35:52] | But you already have. | 可是你已经帮了我 |
[35:56] | I wasn’t sure Taka even existed until now, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我现在才知道塔卡是真实存在的 |
[36:02] | Someday he’s gonna come for you. | 总有一天他会来对付你的 |
[36:19] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[36:26] | I know your scent. | 我认识你的气味 |
[36:32] | Now you’ll lead me to the others. | 现在你带我们找到其他人 |
[37:03] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 |
[37:06] | I’m begging you here. | 我求你了 |
[37:10] | Look, send me then. | 那送我出去 |
[37:13] | Send me but leave the rest of them, please. | 送我出去 让其他人留下 求你了 |
[37:16] | Look, you can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[37:18] | You just can’t. You’re killing us. | 绝对不可以 这样会害死我们的 |
[37:20] | You realize that, right? | 这点你明白的 对吧 |
[37:21] | You’re basically sending us out there to die. | 你这等于是让我们出去送死 |
[37:23] | You mean exactly what you were about to do to us? | 你是说跟你们打算对我们做的那样 |
[37:25] | And what you already did to Mohamad. | 还有你们已经对默罕默德做过的那样 |
[37:27] | This is-he was a murderer. | 这 他是个杀人犯 |
[37:31] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[37:32] | We never said we were gonna kill you! | 我们从来没说过要杀你们 |
[37:34] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[37:35] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[37:39] | Someone here is killing people. | 这里有个杀人凶手 |
[37:42] | And it wasn’t any of us. | 凶手不是我们的人 |
[37:44] | It’s one of you. | 而是你们的人 |
[37:50] | Don’t you hear what he’s saying? | 你们没听到他在说什么吗 |
[37:55] | Grab your stuff. Let’s go. | 拿上你们的东西 我们走 |
[37:57] | Don’t have more blood on your hands. | 不要再滥杀无辜了 |
[37:59] | Come on! | 求你了 |
[38:00] | I can’t go back out there. | 我不能再出去 |
[38:01] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:02] | Just give us another chance. | 再给我们一次机会 |
[38:05] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[38:14] | Can they please stay, Vanessa? | 能让他们留下来吗 凡妮莎 |
[38:17] | If they act really nice this time, please? | 这次他们会好好表现的 拜托了 |
[38:19] | Callie. | 凯莉 |
[38:22] | I’m sorry, sweetie, no. | 对不起 亲爱的 不行 |
[38:25] | I know it’s hard to understand but they just can’t. | 我知道这很难接受 但他们真的不能留下 |
[38:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:34] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[38:38] | Shh, it’s ok. | 没事了 |
[38:42] | Noon’s your best shot. | 中午是最佳时机 |
[38:44] | Now, get outside the city, you might have a chance. | 出了这座城 你们还有可能活命 |
[38:57] | Someday when the monsters are gone and the sun is shining, | 总有一天怪兽都会消失 阳光普照 |
[39:03] | we’ll go on a new adventure. | 我们会开始一段新的旅程 |
[39:10] | No, Callie! | 不 凯莉 |
[39:10] | Callie! | 凯莉 |
[39:11] | No, Ca-Callie! | 不 凯 凯莉 |
[39:14] | Cal-Callie… | 凯 凯莉 |
[39:21] | Oh, please. | 不要 |
[39:40] | Ok, go now. | 好 快走 |
[39:45] | Go now. | 快走 |
[39:56] | No, no, Callie! | 不 不 凯莉 |
[39:57] | Callie! | 凯莉 |
[39:59] | You changed the code? | 你改了密码 |
[40:01] | What’s the code? | 密码是什么 |
[40:02] | What’s the friggin’ code?! | 该死的密码是什么 |
[40:04] | You can’t open it again. | 你不能再开门了 |
[40:07] | It’s too dangerous. I’m not doing it. | 太危险了 我不干 |
[40:09] | Besides, she’s with her people. | 再说了她和自己人在一起 |
[40:12] | She’s where she wants to be. | 她去了自己想去的地方 |
[40:14] | She’s just a little girl. | 她只是个小女孩 |
[40:26] | I’m worried about this wound. | 我担心你的伤口 |
[40:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:29] | It’s not healing over and you seem to be getting worse, | 它没有愈合的趋势 你的情况也好像恶化了 |
[40:32] | not better. | 并没有好转 |
[40:33] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[40:37] | Vanessa, listen. | 凡妮莎 听我说 |
[40:39] | We tried to stop the little girl but… she got out… | 我们试过去拦住那个小女孩 可她还是出去了 |
[40:43] | I don’t want to talk about it, Doc. | 医生 我不想谈论这件事 |
[40:48] | She seemed to really care about you. | 她好像真的很在乎你 |
[40:49] | Drop it. | 别说了 |
[41:00] | Do you think it would have been better if we just killed them? | 我们是不是该直接在医院里把他们杀了 |
[41:04] | Right here in the hospital? | 那样应该会更好吧 |
[41:07] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[41:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:13] | Who knows what’s right and wrong in this new world? | 在这个新世界里谁知道孰对孰错 |
[41:18] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[41:20] | Nothing matters anymore. | 什么都不重要了 |
[41:31] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |