| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | What the hell was that? | 那又是什么 | 
| [00:02] | It’s other people, people we can make contact with. | 是其他人 我们可以联系上的人 | 
| [00:05] | Who’s there? | 那是谁 | 
| [00:06] | Where do you even live? | 你能住哪儿 | 
| [00:07] | You want to see? | 你想看看吗 | 
| [00:09] | Jesus Christ, Sam. | 天啊 山姆 | 
| [00:10] | I think we just got our lives back. | 我觉得我们刚刚捡回一条小命 | 
| [00:13] | We got company. | 有吸血鬼 | 
| [00:17] | I’m going to help Doc look for this Gorman idiot again. | 我要帮医生找那个白痴果曼 | 
| [00:28] | Open the door! | 开门 | 
| [00:29] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 | 
| [00:57] | Hey, nap time’s over. | 小憩时间结束 | 
| [01:01] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [01:06] | We gotta move. | 得行动了 | 
| [01:16] | Oh, shit! | 操 | 
| [01:18] | Here we go! | 来 | 
| [01:19] | Back to back! | 我们背对背 | 
| [01:20] | Alright, I got this. | 行 没问题 | 
| [01:21] | Don’t give them an easy target! | 别让他们有机可乘 | 
| [01:26] | I’m down to my last clip! | 我只剩最后一个弹夹了 | 
| [01:27] | Me too! | 我也是 | 
| [01:29] | We fight or die. | 不战即死 | 
| [01:30] | Okay. | 行 | 
| [02:16] | Bad spot for a camp-out. | 这不是个露营的好地方 | 
| [02:20] | Couldn’t find a motel. | 找不到旅馆 | 
| [02:26] | More ferals will come. | 后面还会有野蛮人 | 
| [02:27] | Time to go. | 该走了 | 
| [02:28] | Go where? | 去哪儿 | 
| [02:30] | Eden. | 伊甸园 | 
| [02:48] | Food, medicine… you’ll be safe. | 食物 药品 你们安全了 | 
| [02:51] | Oh, yeah, heard that one before. | 是啊 这话以前听过 | 
| [02:57] | What, you trust him? | 怎么 你信任他 | 
| [02:59] | Don’t you? | 你不信吗 | 
| [03:02] | Everyone we meet lets us down. | 我们遇上的人都让我们失望了 | 
| [03:03] | John, Gorman… | 约翰 果曼 | 
| [03:04] | why should this one be any different? | 这一位又怎么会不同呢 | 
| [03:07] | 伊甸园 康复与心理诊疗 | |
| [03:09] | Psychotherapy? | 心理诊疗 | 
| [03:10] | Oh, hell no. | 我才不要 | 
| [03:11] | Whatever it was, it’s home now. | 不管之前怎么样 现在都到家了 | 
| [03:14] | It’s like a dream. | 跟梦境一般 | 
| [03:17] | Thank God, you’re safe. | 谢天谢地 你安全了 | 
| [03:21] | Welcome to Eden. | 欢迎来到伊甸园 | 
| [03:24] | My name is Mica. | 我叫麦卡 | 
| [03:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:29] | Is this place real? | 这地方是真的吗 | 
| [03:31] | We are lucky to have found you in the woods. | 能在林子里发现你们真是万幸 | 
| [03:33] | Beth, water. | 贝丝 拿水 | 
| [03:37] | For our guests. | 给我们的客人 | 
| [03:38] | What were you doing out there in the woods? | 你们在外面的林子里做什么 | 
| [03:45] | We were heading south. | 我们正往南走 | 
| [03:48] | Kept running into one bad situation after another. | 总是 一波未平一波又起 | 
| [03:52] | Best you move on then. | 那你们最好继续赶路 | 
| [03:53] | Don’t want your troubles at our door. | 不想你们把麻烦带进门 | 
| [03:55] | Beth. | 贝丝 | 
| [04:01] | See what they’ve done? | 看他们都做了什么 | 
| [04:02] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [04:05] | Take our visitors inside, please. | 请带我们的访客进屋 | 
| [04:07] | And Peggy, quickly now, quickly. | 还有佩吉 快点 快点 | 
| [04:08] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [04:09] | Please. | 有请了 | 
| [04:11] | See? No safe place. | 看见没 不是安全之地 | 
| [04:18] | Go upstairs and hide. | 上楼躲起来 | 
| [04:31] | Magdalene. | 玛德莲 | 
| [04:33] | You’re three days early. | 你早了三天 | 
| [04:37] | A problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [04:39] | No. | 没有 | 
| [04:40] | We can give you half right now. | 我们现在就能给你一半 | 
| [04:45] | Xavier? | 贾维尔 | 
| [04:48] | Please. | 请你了 | 
| [04:52] | I passed dead ferals in the woods. | 我在林子里撞见了野蛮人死尸 | 
| [04:55] | Hunting them for sport now? | 现在都把猎杀他们当运动了 | 
| [04:58] | If we don’t, they hunt us. | 不然的话 就是他们猎杀我们 | 
| [05:09] | Something wrong? | 什么不对劲吗 | 
| [05:11] | I’m told there are humans. | 我听说有人类 | 
| [05:13] | From the city. | 从城市来的 | 
| [05:14] | Fugitives. | 逃亡者 | 
| [05:18] | One of them is special. | 他们中有一位很特别 | 
| [05:22] | A woman. | 是个女人 | 
| [05:29] | You will tell me what you know. | 把你知道的告诉我 | 
| [05:43] | I know nothing. | 我一无所知 | 
| [05:49] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [05:51] | Magda. | 玛格达 | 
| [05:53] | After all this time. | 都这么久了 | 
| [05:57] | Why would I lie now? | 我现在又为何要说谎 | 
| [06:25] | Find this woman. | 找到这个女人 | 
| [06:26] | Inform me. | 通知我 | 
| [06:29] | Tell me, what does Julius want with this woman? | 告诉我 朱利叶斯要这个女人做什么 | 
| [06:37] | I honour our deal, Mica. | 麦卡 我尊重我们的协定 | 
| [06:41] | Question me? | 质疑我 | 
| [06:43] | Defy me? | 违抗我 | 
| [06:45] | And all this ends. | 那这一切就结束了 | 
| [06:55] | So… you cut a deal with one of them? | 你和他们的一员做了一笔交易 | 
| [06:59] | Well, it just makes sense. | 这样是明智的 | 
| [07:01] | Instead of being murdered or enslaved, | 不用被杀害和奴役 | 
| [07:04] | I’ve found a way for us to co-exist. | 我找到了一条共存之道 | 
| [07:08] | A deal with the devil. | 和魔鬼的交易 | 
| [07:10] | It’s an accord. | 这是个协议 | 
| [07:11] | It’s an accord. | 这是个协议 | 
| [07:13] | Twice a month we supply Magdalene with fresh blood | 我们每个月为玛德莲提供两次新鲜血液 | 
| [07:19] | and she ensures that her kind will leave us in peace. | 她就保证她的同类不会来打扰我们 | 
| [07:26] | And you trust her? | 你信任她吗 | 
| [07:27] | I have no reason not to. | 我没有理由不信 | 
| [07:33] | It’s hard to believe. | 难以置信啊 | 
| [07:35] | Yes. I prefer to think of it as | 是的 我倾向于把这当成是 | 
| [07:37] | an elegant solution to a terrible problem. | 难题的优解 | 
| [07:41] | You must be the woman Julius is seeking. | 你一定就是朱利叶斯找的那个女人 | 
| [07:44] | I don’t know anything about that. | 这事我一无所知 | 
| [07:46] | I’m searching for my daughter. | 我在寻找我的女儿 | 
| [07:52] | We killed a lot of Julius’s vampires. | 我们杀了很多朱利叶斯手下的吸血鬼 | 
| [07:57] | I’m guessing he wants revenge. | 我猜他是想复仇 | 
| [08:03] | Magdalene said you were special. | 玛德莲说你很特别 | 
| [08:06] | Just lucky. | 运气好罢了 | 
| [08:09] | I’m still alive and a bunch of our people aren’t. | 我还活着 而我们其他一些人没有 | 
| [08:22] | This place feels too good to be true. | 这地方太美好了 感觉像不是真的 | 
| [08:25] | I was a skeptic at first, but inside these walls | 我起初也心存疑虑 但在这些墙之内 | 
| [08:28] | we’re free from the horrors out there. | 我们摆脱了外面的惨状 | 
| [08:30] | Or just hiding from reality. | 或许只是在逃避现实 | 
| [08:33] | I had a friend who felt like you. | 我有个朋友也跟你一样 | 
| [08:35] | Walls and barricades meant safety, but… | 各种围墙障碍就意味着安全 但是 | 
| [08:39] | eventually the real world comes crashing in. | 最终真实的世界席卷而来 | 
| [08:42] | If there’s a better alternative, I’ve never found it. | 如果说有更好的选择 那我也没能找到 | 
| [08:45] | I know what it’s like to run. | 我知道逃亡的感受 | 
| [08:46] | Scared. | 害怕 | 
| [08:49] | But then I found this place. | 但后来我发现了这个地方 | 
| [08:53] | So you follow Mica now? | 所以你现在追随麦卡吗 | 
| [08:56] | Like I found religion or something? | 跟我找到了信仰一样吗 | 
| [08:58] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 | 
| [09:01] | Then what? | 那是什么 | 
| [09:03] | I’d tell you if you were staying, | 你留下来的话 我就告诉你 | 
| [09:04] | but it sounds like you’re moving on, so… | 但你听上去是要走的意思 所以 | 
| [09:11] | Women’s dorms are this way. | 女寝在这边 | 
| [09:12] | I’ll take it from here, Zorro. | 接下来就交给我了 佐罗 | 
| [09:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:18] | Curiosity killed the cat. | 好奇杀死猫 | 
| [11:34] | So, today the day we move on? | 今天就是我们重新开始的一天 | 
| [11:38] | What’s up, Sue? | 怎么了 苏 | 
| [11:40] | It’s not me, it’s this place. | 我没事 是这个地方 | 
| [11:41] | I barely slept last night. | 昨晚我没怎么睡 | 
| [11:44] | I actually dreamt. | 我做梦了 | 
| [11:47] | The first time in forever. | 好久没这样了 | 
| [11:56] | Seriously? | 不会吧 | 
| [11:58] | Blood pact with the vampires? | 和吸血鬼的血之协定 | 
| [12:00] | Bare-chested swordsman? | 裸胸的剑士 | 
| [12:02] | It’s like Cuckoo’s Nest meets Camelot. | 好像飞越疯人院和圣城风云的混搭 | 
| [12:28] | It’s weird. | 好诡异 | 
| [12:30] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:32] | All these pregnant bellies and yet there’s no kids. | 这么多孕妇 但没看到小孩 | 
| [12:35] | Doesn’t that strike you as odd? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 | 
| [12:47] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我无法止血 | 
| [12:48] | What’s happening? | 出什么事 | 
| [12:48] | She’s hemorrhaging. | 她大出血 | 
| [12:50] | You’re gonna need to do a c-section. | 你来做剖腹产 | 
| [12:51] | You’re the doctor. | 你是医生 | 
| [12:53] | I-I… | 我… | 
| [12:55] | I have a surgical kit. | 我有个手术工具箱 | 
| [12:56] | Slow down. | 慢着 | 
| [12:57] | I’m not a surgeon. | 我不是外科医生 | 
| [12:58] | Listen to me. | 听着 | 
| [12:59] | If you don’t cut into her, the baby dies. | 如果你不给她开刀 小孩就保不住 | 
| [13:01] | Maybe both of them. | 也许两个人都保不住 | 
| [13:03] | Okay, okay… | 好 好… | 
| [13:10] | Vanessa, keep on talking to her. | 凡妮莎 和她一直说话 | 
| [13:11] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [13:12] | Ok, Peggy, Peggy, listen. | 佩吉 听着 | 
| [13:14] | It’s all gonna work out, ok? | 没事的 | 
| [13:15] | It’s gonna be ok. | 没事的 | 
| [13:16] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 | 
| [13:19] | No, I just wanna go. | 不 我只想离开 | 
| [13:21] | You can’t. | 你不能 | 
| [13:23] | Ok? Just breathe. | 呼吸 | 
| [13:26] | You don’t know… the pain. | 你不懂…这疼痛 | 
| [13:28] | I do, honey, I promise you I do. | 我懂的 我向你保证 我懂的 | 
| [13:32] | Beth, pull up on the abdominal wall more. | 贝丝 把腹壁再拉开一点 | 
| [13:34] | Like that. | 就这样 | 
| [13:36] | Rupturing the membrane. | 把内膜撕开 | 
| [13:40] | Ok, here we go. | 好的 来了 | 
| [13:41] | Here we go. | 来了 | 
| [13:42] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 | 
| [13:44] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 | 
| [13:46] | Yeah. Good job. | 做得好 | 
| [13:56] | Here we go. | 来了 | 
| [14:00] | Here it comes. | 出来了 | 
| [14:02] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [14:05] | Baby’s out! | 婴儿出来了 | 
| [14:06] | Baby’s out. | 婴儿出来了 | 
| [14:07] | Give it to me. | 给我 | 
| [14:13] | I’m cutting the cord. | 我剪脐带 | 
| [14:16] | You did it. | 你做到了 | 
| [14:22] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 | 
| [14:24] | How is the baby? | 孩子怎么样 | 
| [14:35] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 | 
| [14:55] | Is everything alright? | 事情还顺利吗 | 
| [14:58] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [15:00] | Look, Mica, there are no children here. | 麦卡 这里并没看到小孩 | 
| [15:04] | What’s gonna happen to that baby? | 那个婴儿将会怎样 | 
| [15:07] | The families will be reunited when the time is right. | 到时候所有的家人将会团聚 | 
| [15:11] | The pregnant women who come here, | 来这里的孕妇 | 
| [15:13] | they are the daughters of the resistance. | 她们是反抗军的女儿 | 
| [15:14] | They are the wives and the partners of patriots | 是依然和吸血鬼做着斗争的爱国者们的 | 
| [15:17] | still fighting the vampires and for them this is a safe haven. | 妻子 拍档 对她们来说 这里是避风港 | 
| [15:23] | So Peggy and the others didn’t get knocked up by you. | 这么说佩吉和其他人的肚子不是被你搞大的 | 
| [15:30] | This is not a cult. | 这不是一个邪教 | 
| [15:34] | We are doing our part to give the human race a future. | 我们在尽自己的力给人类一个未来 | 
| [15:37] | To give them a new generation of freedom fighters | 给予他们新的一代自由战士 | 
| [15:40] | because they might be the ones to end this nightmare. | 因为他们有可能就是终结这个噩梦的人 | 
| [15:45] | Magdalene doesn’t know. | 玛德莲不知道这些 | 
| [15:45] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [15:48] | So you can see how important all of this is. | 你明白这一切多重要了吧 | 
| [15:52] | Our motives are pure. | 我们的动机很纯 | 
| [16:23] | You did good. | 你做得很好 | 
| [16:27] | You saved a life. | 拯救了一条生命 | 
| [16:31] | Axel would have been proud. | 阿克塞尔会为此骄傲 | 
| [16:35] | No he wouldn’t. | 他不会的 | 
| [16:41] | Doc, what happened down there? | 医生 当时在下面发生了什么事 | 
| [16:47] | I waited, | 我在等他 | 
| [16:49] | and then when it was clear he couldn’t make it I left. | 当他很明显顶不住时 我就撤离了 | 
| [16:53] | That’s all. | 事情就是这样 | 
| [16:56] | What do you mean “Couldn’t make it”? | “顶不住”是什么意思 | 
| [17:02] | It was Gorman. | 是果曼 | 
| [17:03] | He turned. | 他变成了吸血鬼 | 
| [17:04] | He had a hold of Axel. | 他抓住了阿克塞尔 | 
| [17:04] | I had to let go. | 我不得不放弃 | 
| [17:08] | I was scared! | 我害怕极了 | 
| [17:11] | Vanessa, what do you expect me to do? | 凡妮莎 你让我怎么做 | 
| [17:13] | Get bitten as well? | 一样被咬吗 | 
| [17:20] | You shut the door on him didn’t you? | 你对他关了门 | 
| [17:27] | You shut the door, and you left him to die. | 你把门关了 你就让他这样死去 | 
| [17:35] | He kept you alive. | 他曾保你性命 | 
| [17:40] | He… he fed you with his own blood for months. | 他… 数月来他一直用自己的血喂你 | 
| [17:43] | Vanessa, please. | 凡妮莎 拜托 | 
| [17:44] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 | 
| [18:00] | Vanessa, I did what I had to do! | 凡妮莎 我是不得已而为之 | 
| [18:08] | We’re leaving in the morning. | 我们明早离开 | 
| [18:10] | You can stay here or go wherever you want. | 你可以留下 或者想去哪去哪 | 
| [18:13] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 | 
| [18:17] | This is where we say goodbye. | 我们就此道别 | 
| [18:53] | How long have I… been like this? | 我这样…有多长时间了 | 
| [18:57] | The fever came on after you ate that bad mushroom. | 你吃了那些坏蘑菇后 高烧就来了 | 
| [19:00] | It’s breaking now. | 现在退烧了 | 
| [19:05] | Here. | 来 | 
| [19:07] | Drink. | 喝水 | 
| [19:16] | I have to go… something important… | 我要走了…一些重要的事… | 
| [19:20] | No. You rest until the doctor can see you. | 不要 你要休息 等医生来看你 | 
| [19:25] | The doctor? | 医生 | 
| [19:26] | What doctor? | 什么医生 | 
| [19:28] | She’s new. | 她是新来的 | 
| [19:30] | Birthed a baby today. | 今天接生了一个婴儿 | 
| [19:32] | It was incredible. | 不可思议 | 
| [19:36] | But I… have to find my sister. | 但我…必须去找我的妹妹 | 
| [19:40] | Sleep. | 睡吧 | 
| [19:43] | I’ll look after you. | 我来照顾你 | 
| [19:47] | There’s nowhere you need to go. | 你哪都不用去 | 
| [20:06] | The only way forward is to let go of the pain. | 继续前进的唯一方法就是忘掉痛苦 | 
| [20:13] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道方法 | 
| [20:14] | I will show you. | 我教你 | 
| [20:17] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [20:19] | So, first place your hands on the table. | 首先 把双手放在桌面 | 
| [20:37] | Good. | 不错 | 
| [20:39] | Now close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [20:44] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [20:50] | And breathe. | 呼吸 | 
| [20:54] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 | 
| [21:00] | And… let your thoughts take you back to that time. | 慢慢地…让思绪把你带回那段时间 | 
| [21:09] | To that place. | 那个地方 | 
| [21:12] | When your pain began. | 那个痛苦开始的时刻 | 
| [21:18] | Katana… | 武士刀 | 
| [21:19] | Choice of the Japanese Samurais for centuries. | 几百年来一直是日本武士的首选 | 
| [21:22] | Yeah that, or guys with mullets and Corvettes. | 是啊 那些人梳着丸子头 | 
| [21:25] | The good old days. | 很古老 | 
| [21:27] | Let’s see what you got. | 见识下你的身手 | 
| [21:41] | Impressive. | 厉害 | 
| [21:45] | Did you learn all this since the rising? | 你是起义后自己学的吗 | 
| [21:47] | I was a high school Phys. Ed. Teacher. | 我过去是高中的体育老师 | 
| [21:49] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [21:51] | Taught fencing at the Y. | 专门教击剑 | 
| [21:53] | Never thought It’d actually have any practical value. | 从没想过真能派上用场 | 
| [21:56] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [22:00] | I never really found my calling. | 我不知道自己使命何在 | 
| [22:05] | What about family? | 你的家人呢 | 
| [22:08] | A partner? | 有伴侣吗 | 
| [22:10] | I had a girlfriend. | 过去有个女朋友 | 
| [22:12] | She left for work the morning of the rising. | 起义那天早晨她去上班 | 
| [22:15] | The last time I ever saw her. | 那是我最后一次见她 | 
| [22:17] | Tried her cell for days until the whole system shut down. | 系统关闭之前我一直试着打电话给她 | 
| [22:22] | Didn’t get a chance to say goodbye, you know? | 都没有机会道别 | 
| [22:29] | Never let your emotions drop your guard. | 不要因为情感而放松警惕 | 
| [22:32] | Never underestimate your opponent. | 永远不要低估你的对手 | 
| [24:10] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 | 
| [24:12] | Oh, I… I simply showed him a path. | 哦 我只不过给他指路 | 
| [24:17] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 | 
| [24:18] | He’s the one who took the steps. | 至于做什么他自己说了算 | 
| [24:20] | That sounds like a lot of new age | 在我听起来 | 
| [24:22] | psychobabble bullshit to me. | 这都是胡扯 | 
| [24:26] | What are you so afraid of? | 你害怕什么 | 
| [24:28] | Don’t bother. | 别费唇舌了 | 
| [24:29] | I’m not buying. | 我不买账 | 
| [24:29] | So angry all the time. | 老是气呼呼的 | 
| [24:30] | Angry, angry, angry. | 生气 生气 生气 | 
| [24:32] | You don’t know the first thing about me. | 你一点也不了解我 | 
| [24:35] | I know what you were. | 我知道你过去是什么 | 
| [24:37] | Flesh told me. | 弗莱什告诉我了 | 
| [24:39] | Told me everything. | 所有的一切 | 
| [24:41] | His past, Susan’s, yours. | 他的过去 苏珊的 你的 | 
| [24:47] | And then there’s Vanessa. | 然后还有凡妮莎的 | 
| [24:51] | With all of her… | 还有她的那些… | 
| [24:55] | abilities. | 超能力 | 
| [24:57] | Certainly I can see why she’s being hunted. | 难怪她会被人追杀 | 
| [25:03] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你说这些干什么 | 
| [25:09] | There can be a place for you here. | 你可以在这里容身 | 
| [25:11] | All of you. | 你们所有人都可以 | 
| [25:13] | I’m a friend. | 我是你的朋友 | 
| [25:14] | Yeah, well, I don’t need a friend. | 好吧 我可不需要朋友 | 
| [25:17] | And you sure as hell can’t wash away my sins so we’re done. | 你也不能冲刷掉我的罪恶 就说到这吧 | 
| [25:20] | Well, in the end it’s your choice. | 当然这是你的选择 | 
| [25:25] | You can embrace who you are | 你可以接受现在的自己 | 
| [25:30] | or you can hang on to what you were. | 或者你也可以坚持自己曾经的身份 | 
| [25:34] | Can’t do both. | 二者只能选其一 | 
| [26:14] | It’s for my parents. | 这是用来纪念我父母的 | 
| [26:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [26:18] | No, it’s ok. | 不 没关系 | 
| [26:23] | I kept them safe after the rising. | 起义之后我一直都保护着他们 | 
| [26:25] | Brought them here. | 把他们带到这来 | 
| [26:28] | With all that we went through | 看着过去经历的一切 | 
| [26:29] | I thought the worst was behind us. | 我以为最坏的已经过去了 | 
| [26:35] | Dad had a heart attack about six months back. | 我爸爸六个月前心脏病发 | 
| [26:40] | Nothing anyone could do. | 谁都束手无策 | 
| [26:44] | At least he passed quickly, | 至少他走得很痛快 | 
| [26:46] | you know, on his own terms. | 以自己的方式结束了生命 | 
| [26:49] | Not theirs. | 与别人无关 | 
| [26:55] | Mom died a month back. | 我妈一个月前去世 | 
| [26:58] | Never got over his loss. | 一直无法走出父亲离世的伤痛 | 
| [27:05] | They were all I had left, and I couldn’t save them. | 他们是我唯一的亲人 但我却救不了他们 | 
| [28:00] | You bit me. | 你刚才咬我了 | 
| [28:06] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 | 
| [28:09] | It just kind of happened. | 就这么发生了 | 
| [28:13] | Are you… one of them? | 你是他们的同类吗 | 
| [28:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:23] | Well, not entirely. | 好吧 不完全是 | 
| [28:27] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [28:36] | I’m… | 我… | 
| [28:43] | I have… | 我有… | 
| [28:45] | abilities. | 一些超能力 | 
| [28:48] | Ones I don’t fully understand. | 我也不明白为什么 | 
| [28:52] | Vampires turn human. | 只要让我咬一口 | 
| [28:55] | Ferals die. | 吸血鬼会变成常人 | 
| [29:00] | All with a bite. | 野人会死 | 
| [29:07] | That’s why they’re hunting you. | 所以他们才追杀你 | 
| [29:08] | They’re afraid of you. | 他们怕你 | 
| [29:12] | It’s a powerful gift. | 这是项强大的天赋 | 
| [29:16] | Or a curse. | 或者是诅咒 | 
| [29:18] | Depends. | 得看情况 | 
| [29:21] | You could be the difference. | 你会是一个特例 | 
| [29:23] | Hope instead of fear. | 会带来希望而不是恐惧 | 
| [29:25] | A better future for that newborn baby. | 会给那个新生儿更好的未来 | 
| [29:30] | That baby. | 那个新生儿 | 
| [29:34] | Where does Mica take them, Theo? | 麦卡把他们带到哪儿去了 西奥 | 
| [29:37] | Beth takes them to a rendezvous point with the resistance. | 贝丝带他们去与抵抗军约定的地点了 | 
| [29:41] | Where are they based? | 他们的基地在哪 | 
| [29:42] | Last I heard they set up camp in Seattle. | 上次我听说他们在西雅图那落脚 | 
| [29:45] | Re-took the city a few months ago. | 几个月前夺回了城市 | 
| [29:51] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:54] | You heard wrong. | 你听错了 | 
| [29:58] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [30:21] | Sam? | 山姆 | 
| [30:32] | How did you find me?! | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [30:40] | Sam, no, no! | 山姆 不 不 | 
| [30:40] | Let him go, he’s not a threat. | 放开他 他不是坏人 | 
| [30:42] | He’s not a threat. | 他没有威胁 | 
| [30:43] | He’s not a threat. | 他没有威胁 | 
| [30:44] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [30:45] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [30:48] | Let him go. | 放了他 | 
| [30:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:57] | Sam, please. | 山姆 求你 | 
| [30:58] | Let him go! | 放开他 | 
| [30:59] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [31:02] | Sam, let him go! | 山姆 放开他 | 
| [31:04] | Let him go! | 放开他 | 
| [31:09] | Sam, no! | 山姆 不 | 
| [31:13] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 | 
| [31:14] | Sam, don’t! | 山姆 别这样 | 
| [31:30] | Sam, what have you done?! | 山姆 你这是干什么 | 
| [31:55] | I’ll take her. | 我来抱 | 
| [32:18] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 | 
| [32:19] | To fetch some water for the horse. | 去给马找些水 | 
| [32:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [32:36] | Magdalene! Back off! | 玛德莲 住手 | 
| [32:42] | Now. | 快点 | 
| [32:42] | Come closer. | 再靠近的话 | 
| [32:44] | I kill them both. | 我就把他们都杀了 | 
| [32:46] | You kill them both I’ll tear you apart. | 你敢我会把你撕成碎片 | 
| [32:48] | These were promised to me. | 这些是答应了要给我的 | 
| [32:50] | Mica, our pact. | 麦卡 我们的约定 | 
| [32:54] | I didn’t know. | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [32:59] | Whatever sick deal he made? | 不管他什么协议 | 
| [33:02] | It’s over. | 都不作数了 | 
| [33:04] | I go, they live. | 放我走 她们就能活命 | 
| [33:07] | Don’t let her hurt my baby. | 不要让她伤害我的孩子 | 
| [33:11] | You’re the one Julius wants. | 朱利叶斯要的是你 | 
| [33:14] | What makes you special? | 你为什么如此特别 | 
| [33:17] | Why don’t you come here and find out? | 你为什么不过来自己看呢 | 
| [33:27] | Let her go. | 放开她 | 
| [33:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [33:30] | Save the child. | 先救孩子 | 
| [33:32] | We’ll deal with her later. | 我们晚些再收拾她 | 
| [33:38] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 | 
| [33:39] | She’ll kill us all! | 她会把我们都杀了的 | 
| [33:41] | Start talking. | 给我解释 | 
| [33:48] | We gotta go before they discover what you did. | 我们得在他们发现你的所作所为之前逃走 | 
| [33:50] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [34:01] | Drop your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 | 
| [34:05] | Drop them! | 放下 | 
| [34:13] | We offered you comfort. | 我们让你们过得舒适 | 
| [34:15] | We offered you safety. | 保证你们的安全 | 
| [34:17] | This is how you repay us? | 你们就是这么回报我们的 | 
| [34:19] | Look man, we just wanna leave. | 听着 我们只想离开这儿 | 
| [34:20] | I cared for you, Mohamad. | 我还喜欢过你 默罕默德 | 
| [34:22] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 | 
| [34:23] | Emma, this is my friend. | 艾玛 这是我的朋友 | 
| [34:25] | You murdered Xavier. | 你们杀了贾维尔 | 
| [34:27] | You butchered him. | 你们杀害了他 | 
| [34:30] | Take them. | 抓住他们 | 
| [34:32] | Hey, hey. Easy, easy. | 喂 喂 放轻松 | 
| [34:36] | What’re you gonna do? | 你们要怎么样 | 
| [34:40] | What I should have done in the very beginning. | 做我一开始就该做的事 | 
| [34:51] | What do you think we should do? | 你认为我们应该怎么做 | 
| [34:57] | Banish them. | 放逐他们 | 
| [34:58] | Send them away from here. | 让他们离这儿远远的 | 
| [35:00] | Don’t be blinded by friendship. | 别被友谊蒙蔽了双眼 | 
| [35:05] | You need to learn to think like one of us. | 你得学着像我们一样思考 | 
| [35:24] | It’s alright, friend. | 好了 朋友们 | 
| [35:27] | A decision has already been made. | 已经有决定了 | 
| [35:29] | The hell does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [35:31] | It means you are murderers, your friends are murderers. | 意思是你们是杀人犯 你的朋友们是杀人犯 | 
| [35:33] | Vanessa has taken Theo away. | 凡妮莎把西奥带走了 | 
| [35:35] | Was this your plan all along? | 这是你们的计划吗 | 
| [35:36] | What plan? We’re just trying to survive. | 什么计划 我们不过是想活命 | 
| [35:38] | What about you, Mica? | 你呢 麦卡 | 
| [35:41] | Is your whole deal survival? | 你的阴谋都得逞了吗 | 
| [35:43] | You know, your blood pact with your wife. | 就是你跟你妻子的血液协定 | 
| [35:47] | Yeah, Sam told me what he found. | 没错 山姆告诉了我他的发现 | 
| [35:51] | You know the vampire, Magdalene? | 认识那个吸血鬼玛德莲吗 | 
| [35:52] | She actually used to work here. | 其实她过去在这里工作 | 
| [35:56] | They were married. | 他们曾经结过婚 | 
| [35:58] | Some kind of sick, twisted deal you got going on. | 你密谋着病态又扭曲的计划 | 
| [36:02] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [36:03] | I love Magdalene. | 我爱玛德莲 | 
| [36:04] | It’s true. | 这是真的 | 
| [36:06] | But she turned. | 但是她变了 | 
| [36:08] | And when she turned she would have killed all of us | 在她转变之后 她本会把我们杀光 | 
| [36:12] | so I did what I had to do for us. | 我这么做是为了我们大家 | 
| [36:15] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 | 
| [36:19] | What the hell’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [36:22] | Take her. | 抓住她 | 
| [36:23] | They don’t follow orders from you. | 他们不听你的命令了 | 
| [36:25] | Neither do I. | 我也是 | 
| [36:26] | Not anymore. | 再也不听了 | 
| [36:28] | We know what you’ve been doing, Mica. | 我们知道你在做什么勾当 麦卡 | 
| [36:30] | It’s done. | 结束了 | 
| [36:32] | They were there. | 他们在那儿 | 
| [36:33] | They saw, they… they know. | 他们亲眼看到 他们都知道了 | 
| [36:34] | And I put a stop to it. | 我结束了那件事 | 
| [36:36] | All of it. | 所有的一切 | 
| [36:37] | The babies for Magdalene? | 献给玛德莲的婴儿 | 
| [36:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [36:40] | The newborns don’t go back to the resistance. | 新生儿没有送回给反抗军 | 
| [36:45] | They’re given to Magdalene. | 他们被送到玛德莲那里 | 
| [36:48] | For God knows what. | 谁知道是为什么 | 
| [36:49] | You have no idea the consequences. | 你不知道会有什么后果 | 
| [36:51] | You told us they were safe. | 你告诉我们他们很安全 | 
| [36:53] | I protected you for nothing. | 我无偿地保护你 | 
| [36:55] | It was never nothing. | 从未无偿过 | 
| [36:56] | I gave you peace, I gave you comfort and safety, | 我给你了和平 舒适并且安全的日子 | 
| [36:59] | all this for a very small price to pay. | 只不过要求你付出小小的代价 | 
| [37:04] | Small price? | 小小的代价 | 
| [37:06] | Killing children? | 杀害孩子 | 
| [37:09] | You’re a fine one to talk, friend. | 这话由你说挺合适 我的朋友 | 
| [37:11] | This from the man who dreamed of killing his family | 说这话的男人在转变之前 | 
| [37:13] | before he turned. | 做梦想要杀了他全家 | 
| [37:15] | Fantasized about it. | 天天这么幻想 | 
| [37:17] | I told you that in confidence. | 这些我都让你保密的 | 
| [37:20] | Yes, well your friends should know who you are. | 你的朋友们应该知道你是什么样的人 | 
| [37:24] | You are a sick bastard. | 你这个变态的混蛋 | 
| [37:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [37:36] | Magdalene will come for you. | 玛德莲会来找你们 | 
| [37:38] | And she will kill you all. | 然后她会杀光你们 | 
| [37:40] | Except for you. | 除了你 | 
| [37:42] | You she will trade in to Julius and life here will go back… | 她会拿你跟朱利叶斯做交易 这里的生活将一切如常 | 
| [37:51] | Mica! | 麦卡 | 
| [37:55] | I believed in you. | 我过去这么相信你 | 
| [38:07] | You’re really gonna stay? | 你真的要留下 | 
| [38:10] | I gotta say, I’m surprised. | 我不得不说我很惊讶 | 
| [38:12] | There was something good here once. | 这里也曾有过一些美好的时光 | 
| [38:14] | Mica betrayed it but I still believe in it. | 麦卡背叛了这里 但我仍然相信 | 
| [38:16] | He warned you, Magdalene’s gonna send others. | 他警告你了 玛德莲还会派别人来的 | 
| [38:19] | You’re not safe. | 你在这里并不安全 | 
| [38:20] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:21] | Beth told me where to find her. | 贝丝告诉我在哪能找到他 | 
| [38:24] | A shed down by the river. | 河流下游的一个小木屋 | 
| [38:26] | We’ll hunt her and destroy her before she can bring others. | 在她带来别人前 我们会找到她然后杀了她 | 
| [38:36] | I’ve still got a target on my back. | 我仍是别人的目标 | 
| [38:39] | And my daughter’s out there, so… | 我的女儿还下落不明 所以… | 
| [38:43] | These people need me now more than ever. | 这些人比以往更需要我 | 
| [38:46] | You’ll find your daughter, and then I’ll find you. | 你先去找女儿 然后我会去找你 | 
| [38:55] | No, you keep it. | 不 你留着 | 
| [39:28] | I wish I had been wrong. | 我希望我是错的 | 
| [39:31] | We gotta find somewhere. | 我们得去别的地方找找 | 
| [39:34] | I still know a place, I’ll show you. | 我还知道一个地方 带你去 | 
| [39:46] | Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys. | 伙计们 伙计们 | 
| [39:47] | Where’s Doc? | 医生在哪 | 
| [40:12] | You came to kill me. | 你是来杀我的 | 
| [40:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:17] | To warn you. | 来警告你 | 
| [40:20] | Theo, he’s on his way. | 西奥 他要来了 | 
| [40:23] | They want you dead. | 他们要你死 | 
| [40:26] | Mica. | 麦卡 | 
| [40:27] | Murdered. | 被杀害了 | 
| [40:34] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么告诉我这个 | 
| [40:40] | I used to be one of you. | 我过去也是你们中的一员 | 
| [40:43] | Vanessa turned me. | 凡妮莎转化了我 | 
| [40:47] | But I wanna turn back. | 但是我想变回来 | 
| [40:58] | I can help you escape. | 我可以帮助你逃跑 | 
| [41:02] | But you have to help me first. | 但你先得帮我 | 
| [41:08] | I was never meant to be human again. | 我从来就不应该变回人类的 | 
| [41:14] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [41:20] | I beg you. | 我求你 | 
| [41:42] | Nothing’s happening. | 没有变化 | 
| [41:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:53] | What’s wrong? | 为什么会这样 | 
| [41:54] | What’s wrong? | 为什么 | 
| [42:00] | No, please! | 不 求你 | 
| [42:01] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 | 
| [42:04] | Whatever you were. | 不论你过去是什么 | 
| [42:05] | Whatever you are, stay away or die! | 也不论你现在是什么 要么滚要么死 | 
| [42:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [42:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |