时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 伊甸园 康复与心理诊疗 | |
[00:02] | It’s like a dream. | 像梦境一样 |
[00:04] | Welcome to Eden! | 欢迎来到伊甸园 |
[00:05] | It was Gorman. | 是果曼 |
[00:06] | He had a hold of Axel, I had to let go. | 他抓住了阿克塞尔 我不得不放手 |
[00:09] | You shut the door on him? | 你对他关门了 |
[00:10] | This is where we say good-bye. | 我们就此告别吧 |
[00:11] | Remember when I used to tell you about my folks farm. | 还记得我以前跟你说的我父母的农场吗 |
[00:13] | It’s not far from here. | 它离这里不远 |
[00:15] | On the way to Denver. | 在去丹佛的路上 |
[00:16] | Magdalene, you’re three days early. | 玛德莲 你早了三天 |
[00:19] | Mica, there are no children here. | 麦卡 这里没有孩子 |
[00:20] | What’s going to happen to that baby? | 那个婴儿会怎么样 |
[00:22] | These were promised to me. | 这些是答应了要给我的 |
[00:24] | I was never meant to be human again. | 我从来就不该变回人类 |
[00:27] | Nothing is happening! | 什么变化都没有 |
[00:28] | Stay away or die!! | 要么滚 要么死 |
[00:31] | Oh no! | 不 |
[00:52] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[00:56] | And yet I was told a child was due. | 然而我得知有婴儿待产 |
[01:01] | My tribute. | 我的贡品 |
[01:03] | I collected the child, I promise you. | 我收了那个小孩 我保证 |
[01:07] | But you lost it. | 但你把它弄丢了 |
[01:16] | I was looking forward to that delicacy. | 我很期待那件人间精品 |
[01:27] | There is nothing… | 没有什么 |
[01:29] | like the freshly suckled blood… | 比得上新生儿的 |
[01:33] | of a newborn. | 新鲜血液 |
[01:41] | The arrangement… has been broken. | 协议被破坏了 |
[01:44] | I did my bidding. | 我有听命行事 |
[01:46] | Broken by whom? | 被谁破坏了 |
[02:00] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[02:02] | It was her! | 是她 |
[02:03] | It was the woman you’re looking for. It was her. | 是你在找的那个女人 是她 |
[02:09] | And yet you hesitate to tell me. | 可是你却没有马上告诉我 |
[02:13] | Dmitri seeks her as well. | 德米特里也在找她 |
[02:16] | He does not know of my alliance with you. | 他不知道我和你连手了 |
[02:20] | He would have me skinned alive. | 他会把我生吞活剥的 |
[02:27] | And yet you think I will not. | 你觉得我不会 |
[02:31] | Please… I will take you to them. | 求你了 我会带你找到他们的 |
[02:36] | I will show you the path. | 我会给你引路 |
[02:49] | Tonight we march. | 今晚我们行军 |
[03:43] | It’s not far now. | 现在不远了 |
[03:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:47] | I want us to be out of these woods by the time the sun goes down. | 我希望能在太阳落山之前走出林子 |
[03:56] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[03:58] | That’s the house I grew up in. | 我就是在那屋子里长大的 |
[04:03] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[04:06] | – And secluded. – Mm-hmm | – 也很隐蔽 – 嗯 |
[04:16] | What’s the big antenna for? | 那天线台是拿来干嘛的 |
[04:18] | Uh, it could be a radio tower? | 可能是无线电塔 |
[04:22] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[04:27] | I don’t know, I haven’t… | 我不知道 我没有 |
[04:28] | I haven’t been here for a while. | 我好久没来这里了 |
[04:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[04:44] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[04:47] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[04:49] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[04:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:54] | That’s fresh blood. | 那是新鲜血液 |
[04:55] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:00] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[05:11] | Damn. | 该死 |
[05:32] | It’s my mother. | 是我妈妈 |
[05:34] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[05:39] | She died five years ago. | 她五年前死了 |
[05:41] | Before the rising. | 就在起义之前 |
[05:47] | Exactly how long has it been | 你到底多久 |
[05:48] | since you’ve seen or talked to your parents, Susan? | 没有见到或是跟你父母说话了 苏珊 |
[05:51] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[05:55] | Maybe we should look for your father. | 也许我们该找找你父亲 |
[05:57] | No. | 不 |
[05:59] | No, whatever happened to him, he deserved. | 不 他遭受的一切都是罪有应得 |
[06:10] | Back inside. | 回屋 |
[06:11] | You don’t gotta tell me twice. | 这话你不用说两遍 |
[06:33] | As tempting as it is to sleep in a real bed in a real bedroom, | 虽然睡在卧室的床上挺诱人的 |
[06:37] | I think we’re safer up here. Together. | 我觉得还是一起待这上面更安全 |
[06:41] | Where we can be defensible, you know? | 这样我们就能做好防守 |
[06:45] | – Any objections? – Nope, none here. | – 有反对意见吗 – 没 我没有 |
[06:51] | Here it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[06:53] | It’s the gun my father taught me to hunt with. | 我爸爸就是用这把枪教我打猎的 |
[06:56] | He’s probably got ammo stashed up here somewhere. | 他可能在这里的某处储藏了弹药 |
[06:58] | I bet I know where the bastard hid it. | 我肯定知道那个混蛋把它们藏哪儿了 |
[07:03] | Susan, the radio antenna outside. Is it connected to anything? | 苏珊 外面的无线电天线 是和什么东西相连的吗 |
[07:07] | Um, it’s new from the last time I was here. | 那是新装的 我上次来的时候没看见 |
[07:14] | I can check the cable | 我可以去屋顶 |
[07:15] | where it comes in from the roof in the house. | 检查一下天线接进来的地方 |
[07:18] | Thanks, Mohamad. | 谢谢 默罕默德 |
[07:19] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[07:23] | Susan, that can wait until tomorrow. | 苏珊 那个可以等到明天再来 |
[07:25] | He used to have the ammo stashed all over the house. | 他以前经常把弹药藏得屋里到处都是 |
[07:28] | Made sure it was never in just one place, you know? | 从来都不会把它们整在一个地方 |
[07:33] | He made sure it was all in different places, I have no idea why. | 他会确保它们都在不同的地方 我不知道为什么 |
[07:36] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[07:39] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[07:42] | We’ll find it, ok? We will. | 我们会找到的 我们会的 |
[08:02] | Uh, Susan? | 苏珊 |
[08:04] | – Jackpot! – Holy shit. | – 中头奖了 – 我去 |
[08:08] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[08:14] | – It’s got power! – What? | – 有电源 – 什么 |
[08:17] | The windmills probably charge the batteries. | 可能是风车给电池充的电 |
[08:19] | My dad was a survivalist nut job. | 我爸爸是个末日求生狂 |
[08:22] | Always joking about preparing for the end of time. | 总是开玩笑说要为世界末日做准备 |
[08:25] | He never would have got… | 他决不会拿 |
[08:28] | There was, uh, six days worth… told me to leave it there. | 有六天… 让我留它在那里 |
[08:33] | Hello? Is someone there? Can you hear me? | 喂 那里有人吗 能听见我说话吗 |
[08:36] | Hm… what? Hello? | 什么 喂 |
[08:37] | – Is that someone trying to talk? – Yes, can you hear me? Hello? | – 是有人在说话吗 – 是的 能听见我吗 喂 |
[08:40] | Is there someone there? I can only hear clicks. | 那里有人吗 我只能听见卡嗒声 |
[08:42] | Oh, shit. The hand mic’s busted. | 操 手持麦克风坏了 |
[08:45] | We can only receive, not send. | 我们只能接收 不能发送 |
[08:48] | Anyone know Morse Code? | 有人懂穆尔斯电码吗 |
[08:50] | Click the mic twice if you can hear me. | 如果你能听见我就按两次麦克风 |
[08:53] | Worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[08:55] | Holy shit! I don’t believe it. | 天哪 真不敢相信 |
[08:58] | I’ve been yammering for weeks on this thing | 我已经对着这东西念了好几周了 |
[08:59] | hoping to hear another human voice. | 希望能听到其他人类的声音 |
[09:01] | Wait a minute, you’re human, right? | 等等 你是人类吧 |
[09:04] | Click twice for “Yes”. | 是的话按两次 |
[09:07] | Ok, I’ll take your word for it. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[09:09] | My name’s Gordon Orwell. | 我是戈登·奥威尔 |
[09:11] | Gordo for short. I’m in Salt Lake City. | 简称戈多 我在盐湖城 |
[09:13] | Salt Lake City. | 盐湖城 |
[09:15] | I wonder if in Salt Lake City it’s… | 我想知道盐湖城里是否… |
[09:16] | In case you’re wondering, it’s a disaster. | 如果你想知道的话 简直是一场灾难 |
[09:19] | A goddamn vampire-infested cesspool, | 这里就是个遍布吸血鬼的污水坑 |
[09:21] | even worse than the Mormons used to be. | 甚至比以前的摩门教还糟糕 |
[09:23] | That’s a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[09:25] | Uh, yeah. They’ve pretty much taken over. | 他们差不多已经占领这里了 |
[09:28] | I’m not staying much longer. I’ve scammed just about all I can. | 我不会在这待太久 能得到的消息我都得到了 |
[09:31] | Met some resistance folks a month back, | 一个月前我遇到一些反抗军的人 |
[09:34] | they said Denver’s the place to go. | 他们说应该去丹佛 |
[09:36] | Denver? | 丹佛 |
[09:38] | Mile-high city, above the smog and cloud most days. | 丹佛海拔高 大多时候都没有云雾 |
[09:42] | The last place the bloodsuckers will find themselves. | 是吸血鬼最不可能出现的地方 |
[10:09] | Could be where we stage a counter-attack | 也将会是我们进行反击 |
[10:11] | and finally take the fight to these bastards. | 和这些怪物决一死战的地方 |
[10:13] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[10:15] | You agree. | 你也同意吧 |
[10:16] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:18] | You know what they say, make plans and God laughs. | 你知道他们说什么吗 人类一思考 上帝就发笑 |
[10:39] | I wish I could hear your voice. | 我希望我能听到你们的声音 |
[10:41] | It’s been a while since I’ve heard a friendly voice. | 有段时间没听到过充满善意的声音了 |
[10:51] | Fire’s getting low, I better sign off, I guess. | 电量不足了 我想我该结束通话了 |
[10:55] | Gotta recharge the batteries. | 要给电池充电了 |
[10:58] | I’ll be up in the morning back | 明早我会在线上的 |
[11:00] | assuming I don’t blow my brains out tonight. | 前提是我今晚不会被爆头 |
[11:03] | I have an empty bottle of JD and there’s clip left in my 45. | 我有一瓶空的JD威士忌 我的点45枪里还有一梭子弹 |
[11:10] | I hope the night’s better to you. | 祝你们今晚过得好 |
[11:13] | Pray for sun. | 为太阳祈祷 |
[11:15] | Gordo out. | 戈多下线 |
[12:03] | Look at you, man! | 看看你 伙计 |
[12:05] | Lookin’ good. | 看起来不错 |
[12:07] | You got change? | 你也要吗 |
[12:12] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[12:19] | It does. | 的确 |
[12:21] | I think we could all use a change just about now, huh? | 我想现在我们都需要有所改变 对吧 |
[12:25] | Oh yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:28] | So, where to next? | 下一站去哪 |
[12:32] | Why even ask? We can stay here. | 为什么这样问 我们可以待在这儿 |
[12:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:44] | Look, Susan, I..I gotta go to Denver. | 苏珊 我得去丹佛 |
[12:48] | If there’s a chance that Dylan’s there? I gotta go. | 如果迪伦有可能在那儿的话 我就得去 |
[12:52] | Plus, you know what Gordo was saying? | 另外 你听到戈多说的了 |
[12:54] | About it being high altitude? | 那里纬度高 |
[12:55] | Maybe the skies are clear there. | 或许那里的天空很晴朗 |
[12:57] | And I still have to find Sheema. | 我也要去找西玛 |
[12:59] | There’s a vampire work camp south from here. | 从这里向南有一个吸血鬼集中营 |
[13:01] | That’s where we got separated. | 我们就是在那里分开的 |
[13:04] | If I get her out maybe we can go to Denver, too. | 如果我找到她了 或许我们也会去丹佛 |
[13:09] | Seriously? | 你们说真的吗 |
[13:11] | We have everything we need here. | 我们需要的东西这里都有 |
[13:14] | You guys know the odds outside, | 你们知道外面的情况 |
[13:16] | and Denver’s hundreds of miles away. | 而且丹佛在数百里外 |
[13:18] | You’re seriously gonna stay here? | 你真的要待在这里吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah, damn right. | 没错 |
[13:21] | There’s no way anybody would find this place | 没有人可以找到这个地方 |
[13:23] | unless they knew about it. | 除非他来过这里 |
[13:27] | Grab your weapons! | 拿起武器 |
[13:39] | Something’s outside. | 有东西在外面 |
[13:56] | Oh my god, it’s Strider. | 天哪 那是神行马 |
[14:00] | She’s the horse I learned to ride on. | 我以前学骑马时就骑的她 |
[14:02] | She probably has been staying close to the farm. | 或许她一直待在农场附近 |
[14:05] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[14:07] | She’s beautiful. | 她太美了 |
[14:14] | We could kill it. | 我们可以杀了它 |
[14:16] | I mean, for food, of course. | 当然是用来做食物 |
[14:21] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[14:24] | No! No, Vanessa, you’ll kill her! | 不 不 凡妮莎 你会杀了她的 |
[14:26] | Do it! | 开枪 |
[14:29] | – No! – What are you doing?! | – 不 – 你在干什么 |
[14:30] | – Vanessa! – I gotta get a clean shot! | – 凡妮莎 – 我得一枪毙命 |
[14:35] | Hold up, hold up! | 举高点 |
[14:44] | Wait!! | 等等 |
[14:47] | That’s my dad! | 他是我爸爸 |
[15:22] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:23] | Well, what do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[15:25] | What can we do? | 我们能怎么做 |
[15:29] | Sam says maybe Vanessa can bite him, bring him back? | 山姆说或许凡妮莎可以咬他一口让他恢复 |
[15:33] | I’ve never bitten any ferals before. | 我从未咬过任何一个怪物 |
[15:36] | The ones that bite me, die. | 咬过我的都死了 |
[15:37] | He doesn’t look that far gone, right? | 他看起来还不到那种程度 不是吗 |
[15:43] | Or not. | 也许不是 |
[15:45] | No, I don’t want him back. | 不 我不想他恢复 |
[15:48] | He got what he deserved. | 这都是他自有应得 |
[15:50] | The way he treated her? | 他那样对待她 |
[15:52] | I’m glad my mother died | 我庆幸我母亲 |
[15:54] | before she saw the world turn to shit! | 在看到这个世界变得一团糟前就死了 |
[16:02] | Enough. I can’t take this anymore. | 够了 我受不了了 |
[16:06] | Nobody wants him to suffer. | 没有人想让他受折磨 |
[16:08] | I don’t have a problem with it. | 我没意见 |
[16:14] | He’s the reason I had to leave home. | 因为他 我不得不离开家 |
[16:17] | He’s the reason I lost touch with my mother. | 因为他 我和我母亲失去了联系 |
[16:22] | I never told her what he did to me. | 我从未告诉她他对我做了什么 |
[16:26] | She never knew. | 她根本不知道 |
[16:34] | He kept me away. | 他疏离我 |
[16:36] | Cut me off. | 挂断我的电话 |
[16:39] | Never told me that she died! | 从未告诉过我她死了 |
[16:41] | I mean, what kind of monster can do that?! | 哪种怪物会做这样的事 |
[17:05] | If there’s any part of the man you used to be in there, | 如果你还有残存的人性 |
[17:08] | then that part can hear me. | 你就能听到我所说的话 |
[17:12] | Then you know you deserve this, | 你知道这是你自有应得 |
[17:15] | even if you hadn’t turned. | 就算你没有转化也一样 |
[17:24] | Closure. | 结束了 |
[17:31] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[17:53] | Hey, hold on. | 嘿 别急 |
[17:55] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:56] | Hold on, Sam, wait. | 别急 山姆 等一下 |
[17:57] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[18:00] | Susan might wanna say a few words. | 苏珊也许想说几句话 |
[18:04] | I can’t find her. Have you seen her? | 我找不到她 你看见她了吗 |
[18:06] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:07] | Will you look inside the house? | 你能去屋里看看吗 |
[18:10] | Sam, woods. | 山姆 树林 |
[18:14] | I’ll check the barn. | 我去谷仓看看 |
[18:39] | Hey, Susan? | 苏珊 |
[18:41] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[18:45] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[18:58] | Yeah, don’t bother, Sam. | 别费心了 山姆 |
[19:00] | I don’t need to be a part of it. | 我没必要参与 |
[19:10] | Sure, have a seat. | 当然 请坐 |
[19:13] | I’m not good company right now. | 我现在可不是个好伴儿 |
[19:21] | You wanna know how I am? | 你想知道我怎么样了 |
[19:27] | I feel like I’m just barely hanging on. | 我感觉自己快要坚持不下去了 |
[19:31] | Like all this, whatever happened here, | 所有的这些 这里发生的事情 |
[19:36] | it’s just a reminder of how shitty the world is | 都在提醒我现在的世界有多槽糕 |
[19:38] | and how shitty the world was and how everything good can… | 以前的世界有多糟糕 所有美好的事物都会 |
[19:43] | disappear in an instant. | 转瞬即逝 |
[19:48] | I’m not even talking about my dad. | 我都不是在说我爸爸 |
[19:49] | It’s just the reality of existing like this. | 只是这个现实 像这样苟活着 |
[19:51] | Being hunted. Fighting to survive. | 被追杀 为生存而战 |
[19:56] | The whole exercise. | 这整个历练 |
[20:02] | You understand me? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[20:19] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[20:30] | Hey, it’s gonna be ok. | 会没事的 |
[20:36] | Come here. | 来 |
[21:16] | Wha… wha… wha?!! | 什 什 什 |
[21:22] | Wha…? | 什 |
[22:51] | We will walk in the sunshine together. | 我们会携手走在阳光之下 |
[22:55] | And soon. | 很快 |
[22:58] | Once we have captured the woman, our blood mixed with hers… | 一旦我们抓到那个女人 混合我们的血和她的血 |
[23:09] | You have promised me this for years now, | 你答应我这件事很多年了 |
[23:14] | even before we knew of the woman. | 还是在我们知道这个女人之前 |
[23:20] | You promised me… | 你答应了我 |
[23:23] | hundreds more years of walking on the earth with my children. | 要再给我数百年时间 让我和我的孩子们行走在地球上 |
[23:30] | Night and day. | 不分昼夜 |
[23:36] | I wonder if you make these promises… | 我想知道在做出这些承诺的时候 |
[23:42] | with the knowledge… | 心里是否清楚 |
[23:46] | they are false. | 它们是假的 |
[23:51] | Maybe you are simply buying more time. | 也许你只是想争取时间 |
[23:55] | If so, what for? | 如果真是这样 那是为了什么 |
[24:00] | Please… | 求你了 |
[24:03] | don’t lose faith in me. | 别对我失去信心 |
[24:07] | Then explain to me how these promises… | 那就跟我解释一下 这些承诺 |
[24:12] | become reality. | 要如何兑现 |
[24:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:26] | I know the way. | 我知道怎么办 |
[24:59] | Hey, Susan? | 苏珊 |
[25:03] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[25:22] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[25:35] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[25:38] | – No sign of her. – Yeah, I didn’t find her, either. | – 没看见她 – 是啊 我也没找到她 |
[25:43] | Sam says we should keep looking. | 山姆说我们应该继续找 |
[25:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:46] | Did you check the stable? | 你检查过马厩了吗 |
[25:51] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[25:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:58] | No, it’s nothing. | 没事 没什么 |
[26:01] | I’m gonna check the house again. | 我再检查一下这间屋子 |
[26:05] | Ok. I’ll wait out here in case she comes back. | 好 我就在屋外等 说不定她会回来 |
[26:12] | Hey, Susan? | 苏珊 |
[26:15] | You up here? | 你在上面吗 |
[26:51] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[27:10] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[27:12] | I was looking for this. | 我在找这个东西 |
[27:17] | You find Susan? | 你找到苏珊了吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 我猜没有 |
[27:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[27:54] | What, did you find Susan? | 怎么 你找到苏珊了 |
[27:56] | No, and I don’t think we will. | 没有 我们应该找不到她了 |
[28:00] | Wha… why are you saying that? | 什么 你为什么那么说 |
[28:01] | Um… I really think you guys killed the wrong guy. | 我真觉得你们杀错了人 |
[28:05] | John is not the killer. | 约翰不是凶手 |
[28:07] | What? | 什么 |
[28:08] | It’s-it’s hard to believe, and I wouldn’t… | 这很难相信 我也不会相信 |
[28:13] | unless I saw it with my own eyes… | 除非是我亲眼看见的 |
[28:14] | – Saw what? – He… | – 看见什么了 – 他 |
[28:25] | S-Sam? | 山 山姆 |
[28:30] | I killed Susan. | 我杀了苏珊 |
[28:43] | No. | 不 |
[28:49] | No! | 不 |
[28:58] | No! | 不 |
[29:02] | Noooo!! | 不 |
[29:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:48] | Why did you do it, Sam? | 你为什么要杀她 山姆 |
[29:53] | It’s who I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[29:55] | Who I’ve always been. | 一直都是 |
[29:58] | Since I was a boy. | 从孩提时代开始 |
[30:00] | Since you were a boy? | 从孩提时代开始 |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:05] | What kind of sick… | 你是有多变态 |
[30:12] | Wait for me in the house, Mohamad. | 默罕默德 在屋里等我 |
[30:14] | Woah, woah, woah. What’re you gonna do? | 等等 你要做什么 |
[30:17] | I’m gonna take Sam for a walk. | 我要带山姆散散步 |
[30:19] | Straighten things out. | 把事情理清 |
[30:21] | Do what you gotta do here. | 要做什么就在这里做 |
[30:24] | I don’t want gun shots attracting ferals to the house. | 我不想让枪声把野蛮人引到房子里 |
[30:28] | Well, I wanna come. | 那我也要去 |
[30:31] | No you don’t. | 不 你不能来 |
[30:33] | – Trust me. – You need me. | – 相信我 – 你需要我 |
[30:35] | You need me to translate. | 你需要我做翻译 |
[30:38] | I don’t expect much talking. | 我觉得不会说多少话 |
[30:40] | Vanessa, you don’t know what’ll come up. | 凡妮莎 你不知道会出现什么情况 |
[30:43] | He might have information that you might need. | 他可能会有你需要的信息 |
[30:46] | I can communicate that. | 我可以做媒介 |
[30:47] | He’s probably not even really deaf, ok? | 他可能不是真的聋 好吗 |
[30:50] | He’s probably been faking it this whole time. | 可能他一直以来都是装出来的 |
[30:55] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[30:58] | What’s he saying?! | 他说什么 |
[31:01] | Sam… no man. No. | 山姆 不要 别这样 |
[31:09] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[31:12] | I’m not staying here alone. | 我不要一个人待这里 |
[31:16] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟着去 |
[31:19] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:25] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[31:28] | Ok then. | 那好吧 |
[31:34] | Walk. | 走 |
[31:59] | That’s far enough. | 就到这里 |
[32:06] | You know why. | 你知道原因的 |
[32:14] | This is not about me, Sam. | 这重点不在于我 山姆 |
[32:16] | Goddammit! What is he saying? | 妈的 他到底在说什么 |
[32:21] | This is bullshit. | 胡说 |
[32:28] | Sam, shut your mouth. | 山姆 闭嘴 |
[32:31] | Don’t listen to him, Mohamad. Ok? | 别听他的 默罕默德 好吗 |
[32:34] | He’s a psychopath, | 他有精神病 |
[32:35] | and manipulating his victims is part of the thrill. | 操纵受害者也会让他兴奋 |
[32:40] | Tell him to close his eyes. | 让他闭上眼睛 |
[32:50] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[32:54] | Tell him to close his eyes, Mohamad. | 让他闭眼 默罕默德 |
[33:04] | Tell him to close his eyes! | 让他闭上眼睛 |
[33:08] | Do what you gotta do. | 该干嘛干嘛 |
[33:12] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[33:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:17] | See what you’ve done to your friend? | 看看你对你朋友做了什么 |
[33:20] | To Susan? | 对苏珊 |
[33:22] | To me? | 对我 |
[33:23] | – All I ever do, protect you. – No. | – 我做的这些 都是为了保护你 – 不 |
[33:26] | Everyone you killed trusted you. | 你杀掉的人都相信过你 |
[33:29] | Susan was weak. | 苏珊太弱了 |
[33:31] | – You know that is danger. – Shut up. Shut up! | – 你知道那样很危险 – 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[33:33] | – Tell her! – Close your eyes! | – 告诉她 – 闭上你的眼睛 |
[33:35] | Tell her! | 告诉她 |
[33:36] | – Shut your goddamn eyes! – Tell her! | – 闭上你该死的眼睛 – 跟她说 |
[33:38] | Tell her! | 说 |
[33:39] | Tell her the truth! | 告诉她真相 |
[33:45] | If you don’t, I will. | 你不说 我说 |
[33:50] | Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[34:06] | I trusted you, Sam. | 我相信过你 山姆 |
[34:10] | I trusted you. | 我相信过你 |
[34:13] | You broke my heart. | 你伤透了我的心 |
[34:17] | You broke my… | 你伤害了我 |
[34:30] | – Let’s go. – What? | – 走 – 什么 |
[34:34] | Leave him here to die. | 让他死在这里 |
[34:37] | He doesn’t deserve a quick death. | 我要让他生不如死 |
[34:44] | We’re not killers. | 我们不是杀手 |
[34:48] | Karma will take care of the rest. | 剩下的就看因果报应了 |
[34:57] | Goodbye, Sam. | 再见了 山姆 |
[35:08] | Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[35:10] | Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[35:12] | Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[35:29] | The human resistance is counting on the clearing skies | 人类反抗军想在天空晴朗的时候 |
[35:32] | to alter the course of this war. | 来发起进攻 |
[35:35] | They are waiting to make their next move. | 他们在等待下次进攻的时机 |
[35:40] | And given what is happening, | 以现在的情况来看 |
[35:42] | I believe they’ll make it soon. | 我相信他们很快就会行动 |
[35:45] | They will strike us here in our fortress | 他们会进攻我们的要塞 |
[35:49] | and they will use the sunlight as their ally and main weapon. | 他们会把阳光当作有力武器 |
[35:53] | That is the logical strategy. | 这应该就是他们的战略 |
[35:56] | But we can reverse this fate with one simple move. | 但我们只要简单一步就能扭转局面 |
[36:01] | We accelerate our work. | 我们要加快工作进度 |
[36:03] | We double our efforts to find and capture the woman. | 加倍努力去搜寻并抓获那个女人 |
[36:08] | She is known as someone who can turn us human. | 众所周知的是她可以让我们转化成人类 |
[36:12] | But what is never mentioned is her vampiric qualities. | 但不为人知的是她吸血鬼的特质 |
[36:18] | Her strength. | 她的力量 |
[36:20] | Her rage. | 她的愤怒 |
[36:22] | Yet she walks in the sun. | 她还可以在阳光下行走 |
[36:26] | She is more like us than human. | 她比起人类更像我们 |
[36:29] | Therefore, the key to our ability | 所以我们能够抵御阳光 |
[36:31] | to resist the sun is within her. | 的关键就在她身上 |
[36:36] | By doing this we not only find a cure, | 这样我们不仅会找到解药 |
[36:39] | we remove her as a weapon the resistance may use against us. | 还能除掉她 以免反抗军用她来对付我们 |
[36:44] | Give me a legion of your best soldiers. | 我请求派出最强力的战士 |
[36:47] | Allow me to purge the human resistance once and for all | 让我一举肃清人类反抗军 |
[36:50] | and capture this woman alive. | 活捉这个女人 |
[36:54] | I will return with your prize. | 我会带着战利品归来 |
[37:01] | Like the Roman generals returned to Caesar, | 如同罗马将军重返西泽 |
[37:06] | only to usurp him. | 只为篡权 |
[37:08] | I would… I would never. | 我 我永远不会 |
[37:09] | With my armies you can do whatever you like. | 有了我的军队你就能为所欲为 |
[37:13] | With Julius so eager to defy me…. | 鉴于朱利叶斯如此热衷于反抗我 |
[37:17] | you would find a willing ally. | 你可以找到一个非常合意的同盟 |
[37:21] | No, you will not take these steps. | 不 你不能这样做 |
[37:24] | – Dmitri, you know me. – You will do nothing whatsoever. | – 德米特里 你是明白我的 – 你按兵不动 |
[37:30] | You will remain here where I can keep my eye on you. | 你要待在这里 我会密切关注你 |
[37:35] | But what about the woman? | 那个女人怎么办 |
[37:38] | As long as she is out there she remains a threat. | 只要她不在这里 就会是一个威胁 |
[37:42] | As I told you before, | 我之前告诉过你了 |
[37:45] | that is already being dealt with. | 这件事我早就处理了 |
[38:57] | She loved this place. | 她爱这个地方 |
[39:02] | I’m glad she gets to spend eternity here. | 我很高兴她能在这里长眠 |
[39:05] | They’re together. | 他们在一起 |
[39:07] | Family again. | 再次成为一家人 |
[39:12] | Just you and me now. | 现在只剩我和你了 |
[39:15] | Yep. | 对 |
[40:14] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[40:36] | Where to next? | 下一步该去哪 |
[40:41] | Well, I’m thinking Denver still makes a lot of sense to me. | 我在想 丹佛对我来说还是很有意义的 |
[40:45] | Denver. | 丹佛 |
[40:49] | Look, I know you still wanna find your sister, | 听着 我明白你还想找到你妹妹 |
[40:52] | and I don’t expect you to come with me, ok? | 我也不指望你跟着我 好吗 |
[40:56] | Maybe this is where we split up. | 也许现在该分道扬镳了 |
[40:59] | Uh, yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 好吧 我觉得那样不好 |
[41:03] | We’re safer together. | 我们在一起更安全 |
[41:06] | We could combine forces. Combine goals. | 我们可以力量相加 目标结合 |
[41:09] | The camp that Sheema’s being held at is on the way to Denver. | 关押西玛的营地在去丹佛的路上 |
[41:13] | In fact, Dylan might be there. | 实际上 迪伦可能在那 |
[41:16] | – Mohamad. – No, seriously. | – 默罕默德 – 不 认真的 |
[41:18] | They rounded up people from Seattle to this camp. | 他们从西雅图到这个营地 一路围捕人类 |
[41:22] | Kids, too. | 小孩也是 |
[41:25] | It could be the only chance you’ve got… | 这可能是唯一的机会你可以 |
[41:34] | I can hear you! | 我能听见你们 |
[41:37] | Is that… | 那是不是 |
[41:46] | No, no. We have to go! We got to go! Now!!! | 不 不 我们必须要走了 快走 立刻 |
[41:49] | I can hear you! | 我能听见你们 |