| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | So we are really going for this? | 我们真要这么做吗 | 
| [00:04] | Not alone, we’ll have help. | 我们不是孤军作战 会有援兵的 | 
| [00:06] | From who? The resistance? | 哪里的援兵 反抗军吗 | 
| [00:07] | Where is this friend of yours? | 你的这位朋友在哪 | 
| [00:09] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 | 
| [00:10] | – I stole your file. – What did it say? | – 我偷了你的资料 – 上面写了什么 | 
| [00:12] | It was all blacked out, even your real names was blacked out. | 全都被抹去了 连你的真名也被抹去了 | 
| [00:15] | Dylan, Sheema, they might be in there | 迪伦 西玛 她们可能会在那里 | 
| [00:17] | and they are counting on us. | 她们指望我们的救援 | 
| [00:19] | Excellent work, my son. | 干得不错 孩子 | 
| [00:21] | I’m sorry, I had no choice. | 对不起 我别无选择 | 
| [00:26] | You look just like your mother. | 你和你妈妈长得一样 | 
| [01:00] | And so it begins. | 好戏开始了 | 
| [01:07] | You’re probably wondering “what is beginning?”. | 你可能会想”什么好戏” | 
| [01:11] | Well, I can tell you. | 我可以告诉你 | 
| [01:14] | It is so much… | 说来话长 | 
| [01:17] | too much to bore you with. | 细节多到你会嫌烦 | 
| [01:20] | But you must know, it is life-changing for us. | 但你必须知道 我们的命运会因此改变 | 
| [01:24] | And for you, too. I promise you that. | 你的也一样 这点我敢打包票 | 
| [01:29] | You ask yourself “what is this? | 你会问自己”这是什么” | 
| [01:32] | “Why did it happen to me? | “为什么会发生在我身上” | 
| [01:34] | “Who am I, really?” | “我到底是谁” | 
| [01:37] | I understand. | 我能理解 | 
| [01:38] | I understand perfectly. | 我十分理解 | 
| [01:41] | You are alone in the world. | 你形单影只 | 
| [01:44] | You are without your child, | 骨肉分离 | 
| [01:46] | and you have powers you have no understanding of. | 还拥有着连你自己都摸不清的能力 | 
| [01:50] | No matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [01:52] | We all imagine we are alive for some great reason. | 我们都想象自己活着是为了某项伟大的使命 | 
| [01:56] | To change the world. | 是为了改变世界 | 
| [01:59] | But in your case, | 不过对你来说 | 
| [02:02] | this is truth. | 确实是这样 | 
| [02:04] | You are. | 你身怀重任 | 
| [02:06] | You will. | 你会改变世界 | 
| [02:10] | But you will not save it. | 但你救不了这个世界 | 
| [02:14] | You will not break free from these chains | 你挣脱不了这些锁链 | 
| [02:17] | and make things right for mankind | 也无法如传闻所说 | 
| [02:20] | as the people have whispered. | 给人类一个完好如初的世界 | 
| [02:26] | Things are right. | 世界现在就很美好 | 
| [02:28] | Finally right. | 终于变好了 | 
| [02:31] | Right now. | 现在 | 
| [02:33] | And you, my little dove, will help make them better. | 你 我的小可爱 会让这个世界更加美好 | 
| [02:40] | Your blood, what is inside you, | 你的血 你体内的物质 | 
| [02:45] | even we do not know the possibilities yet. | 目前连我们都不知道会有什么契机 | 
| [02:49] | But we will. | 但我们会找出答案的 | 
| [02:52] | No matter how long it takes. | 不管要花多长时间 | 
| [02:55] | Or how painful it will be for you. | 也不管会给你带来多大的痛苦 | 
| [02:59] | We will learn everything there is to know about you. | 我们都要了解你的一切 | 
| [03:05] | Starting with your name. | 首先从你的名字开始 | 
| [03:09] | Who are you, really? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [03:11] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [03:13] | You think you are some Vanessa Seward. | 你以为自己只是凡妮莎·苏厄德 | 
| [03:15] | But this is simply not true. | 但真相不是这样 | 
| [03:19] | From the moment I first saw you, I knew. | 从我看到你的第一眼开始 我就知道 | 
| [03:25] | You are someone so much greater. | 你要比这伟大得多 | 
| [03:30] | I have known you, your kind, | 从我有记忆以来 | 
| [03:32] | for as long as I can remember. | 我就知道你们这一族人的存在 | 
| [03:35] | And now, here you are. | 而现在 你出现了 | 
| [03:37] | The last of them. | 他们仅存的后代 | 
| [03:40] | Well… almost. | 差不多是吧 | 
| [03:43] | You are a kind of royalty, | 你算是贵族 | 
| [03:45] | and you deserve to know the truth. | 你有权知道真相 | 
| [03:49] | You are one of them. | 你是他们的一员 | 
| [03:52] | You are a Van Helsing. | 你是范海辛后代 | 
| [03:59] | But this will not save you. | 但这也救不了你 | 
| [04:02] | Perhaps you can take comfort as your life leaves your body | 你可以在灵魂离开肉身的时候以此作为慰藉 | 
| [04:06] | and you can say over to yourself | 你还可以在转世的时候 | 
| [04:09] | as you pass on to the next life. | 反复对自己说 | 
| [04:13] | I am a Van Helsing. | 我是范海辛后代 | 
| [04:16] | I am a Van Helsing. | 我是范海辛后代 | 
| [04:21] | A Van Helsing! | 范海辛后代 | 
| [04:23] | A Van Helsing! | 范海辛后代 | 
| [04:30] | I am Vanessa Seward. | 我是凡妮莎·苏厄德 | 
| [04:33] | Vanessa Seward. | 凡妮莎·苏厄德 | 
| [04:36] | I’m Vanessa… | 我是凡妮莎 | 
| [04:40] | Vanessa Seward. | 凡妮莎·苏厄德 | 
| [04:42] | Vanessa Seward. | 凡妮莎·苏厄德 | 
| [04:45] | I am Vanessa Seward. | 我是凡妮莎·苏厄德 | 
| [04:48] | Vanessa Seward. | 凡妮莎·苏厄德 | 
| [04:51] | I’m Vanessa. | 我是凡妮莎 | 
| [05:11] | Ah, there you are. | 原来就是你啊 | 
| [05:14] | Let me go. | 放了我 | 
| [05:15] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 | 
| [05:16] | – Please help me. – Oh, no. | – 请救救我 – 不 | 
| [05:19] | No one can help you now. | 现在没人救得了你 | 
| [05:21] | Not even me. | 连我也救不了 | 
| [05:23] | Especially not me. | 最不能指望的就是我 | 
| [05:26] | And even if I could, | 还有就算我能救你 | 
| [05:30] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想救 | 
| [05:33] | I want to see inside you. | 我想探查你的内部 | 
| [05:36] | Every little piece of you. | 你身体的每个组织 | 
| [05:39] | Rip you apart and put you back together again. | 把你肢解 然后又拼回去 | 
| [05:50] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 | 
| [05:53] | That… | 那 | 
| [05:57] | is one possibility. | 也是有可能的 | 
| [06:00] | You might as well be one of them. | 你跟他们没什么两样 | 
| [06:02] | One day, with luck, yes, I will be. | 哪天我幸运了 会变成他们的 | 
| [06:05] | We all will be. | 我们都会的 | 
| [06:09] | With luck, and with you. | 有运气 再加上你 | 
| [06:14] | There’s no telling what we’ll find inside you. | 没人能预测我们会在你体内发现什么 | 
| [06:19] | We’ll be able to bring one of their seed to full term. | 我们会把他们的种子培育到足月 | 
| [06:23] | Create something new and extraordinary. | 创造出全新的超凡物种 | 
| [06:30] | Did you know that they can’t procreate, these vampires? | 你知不知道这些吸血鬼没有繁殖能力 | 
| [06:34] | The females, I mean. | 我是指女性吸血鬼 | 
| [06:36] | So… fascinating. | 所以 很好 | 
| [06:42] | Your blood, as a weapon, | 你的血 就是武器 | 
| [06:45] | we’re helping to create day-walkers, | 我们可以用它来创造能在日间行走的品种 | 
| [06:49] | thereby eliminating the need for all this pollution | 这样就不用制造这么多污染和废气 | 
| [06:53] | and waste to blot out the sun. | 来遮挡阳光了 | 
| [06:56] | Or perhaps even a link to eternal life, | 或许甚至能打开永生的大门 | 
| [06:58] | the one dream they still chasing. | 他们苦苦追寻的梦想 | 
| [07:03] | Yes, they do age. | 没错 他们会变老 | 
| [07:06] | Did you know that? | 这你知道吗 | 
| [07:08] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [07:11] | They live hundreds of years | 他们能活好几百年 | 
| [07:14] | but they all die in the end just like you or me. | 但最终难免一死 你我也是如此 | 
| [07:20] | It terrifies them. | 他们害怕了 | 
| [07:24] | But even that might change, | 不过 命运也许会改变 | 
| [07:26] | with just a drop of your blood or one of your eggs. | 只要拿你的一滴血 或一颗卵子 | 
| [07:32] | I can’t wait to find out. | 我已经迫不及待要寻找答案了 | 
| [07:38] | That’s it, | 这就对了 | 
| [07:41] | tire yourself out, that’s good. | 把自己累晕吧 很好 | 
| [07:51] | Be patient. | 要耐心 | 
| [07:54] | Wait for your chance. | 等待你的机会 | 
| [08:32] | As promised. | 我言出必行 | 
| [08:34] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 | 
| [08:42] | Are you ok? Are you sure? | 你没事吧 你确定 | 
| [08:44] | They didn’t hurt you? | 他们没伤害你吧 | 
| [08:46] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 | 
| [08:50] | I want the boy. | 我要这个男孩 | 
| [08:54] | In time. | 你会得到的 | 
| [08:59] | I can’t breathe. | 我快憋死了 | 
| [09:49] | Pathetic bitch. | 可怜的贱人 | 
| [09:51] | She could taste freedom. | 她尝到了自由的味道 | 
| [09:55] | It was right there. | 自由转瞬即逝 | 
| [09:59] | The first step in breaking her spirit. | 击垮她意志的第一步 | 
| [10:05] | The first of many such steps. | 众多步骤的第一步 | 
| [10:13] | She has to do something now. | 她现在该有所回应了吧 | 
| [10:16] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [10:19] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 | 
| [10:22] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 没听清 | 
| [10:24] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 | 
| [10:25] | I’ve given her everything she needs to know | 她需要知道的 我都告诉她了 | 
| [10:28] | and she’s acting like it doesn’t even matter. | 但她好像当做一样事都没有 | 
| [10:32] | So that’s how you got all this. | 你就是这么得到这些的 | 
| [10:34] | The room, the food. | 房间 食物 | 
| [10:37] | By working with Rebecca. | 都是用跟丽贝卡合作换来的 | 
| [10:40] | Of course. | 那当然 | 
| [10:42] | They don’t give you something for nothing, obviously. | 这不明摆着吗 他们不会白白给你好处 | 
| [10:45] | – And we can stay here. – Yeah, but that’s… | – 我们可以留下来 – 对 但这… | 
| [10:47] | It’s what? Just like you working for Dmitri? I know. | 这怎么了 这不跟你为德米特里卖命一样吗 我知道 | 
| [10:52] | Yeah, but you got people killed, Sheema. | 没错 但你会害死人的 西玛 | 
| [10:55] | Good people, by doing this. | 这样做 会害死好人 | 
| [10:58] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [10:59] | You don’t have to say it to me, I know what I’ve done. | 你不必跟我挑明 我知道我做了什么 | 
| [11:03] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [11:05] | And… and you didn’t? | 然后… 难道你没害死人吗 | 
| [11:07] | Nobody died because of you? | 没有人因为你的所作所为而死吗 | 
| [11:10] | But I did all of this shit, all of this, to get you out. | 但我这是为了救你 | 
| [11:14] | I don’t want to get out of here. | 我不想离开这里 | 
| [11:17] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这地方 | 
| [11:22] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [11:24] | I’m gonna go get my stuff. | 我去拿我的东西 | 
| [11:27] | Is it ok if I stay here for the night? | 我在这里过夜行吗 | 
| [11:29] | Of course. | 没问题啊 | 
| [11:31] | That’s what I’m saying. Stay here with me where it’s safe. | 我就是这意思 和我一起待在安全的地方 | 
| [11:35] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [11:45] | We’ll talk later. | 我们稍后再聊 | 
| [11:58] | A good day, my dear? | 今天是个好日子吗 我亲爱的 | 
| [12:00] | Productive? | 收获颇丰 | 
| [12:02] | Informative. | 很涨知识的一天 | 
| [12:05] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [12:06] | The same. The very same. | 一样 和你的一样 | 
| [12:12] | And you, Antonasia. | 你呢 阿纳斯塔西娅 | 
| [12:15] | Dining with us today. | 今天和我们一起吃饭 | 
| [12:17] | So rare. | 这不多见 | 
| [12:18] | Such a pleasure. | 真是我们的荣幸 | 
| [12:20] | I’m not here for the company. | 我来 不是为了找人陪 | 
| [12:51] | I am sorry to interrupt your… | 不好意思打扰大家… | 
| [12:54] | but you asked me to let you know when we were ready | 你说过 我们准备好摘除她的卵子时 | 
| [12:56] | to proceed with the removal of her eggs. | 就告诉你 | 
| [12:59] | So soon? | 这么快 | 
| [13:00] | She’s close to ovulating. | 她很快就要排卵 | 
| [13:03] | It won’t be long now. | 应该不用等太久的 | 
| [13:05] | Who’s sperm will you be using? Won’t you need… | 你用谁的精子 你不需要… | 
| [13:07] | I’m sure they will find a suitable donor. | 我相信他们会找到合适的人选 | 
| [13:12] | Continue when you’re ready, Doctor. | 准备好了就告诉我 医生 | 
| [13:18] | I wonder who that will be. | 我想知道精子的捐赠人是谁 | 
| [13:22] | Any news on the resistance? | 反抗军那里有什么消息 | 
| [13:24] | Their movements against us? | 对我们 有没有最新的行动 | 
| [13:26] | No. | 没有 | 
| [13:28] | No, nothing yet. | 目前为止还没有 | 
| [13:31] | Nothing to report. | 没什么可以汇报的 | 
| [13:38] | I love watching you two lie to one another. | 我就喜欢看着你们互相撒谎 | 
| [13:42] | It makes me… happy. | 这让我… 很愉悦 | 
| [14:12] | Sorry, habit. | 不好意思 老习惯了 | 
| [14:15] | Impressive. | 反应很快嘛 | 
| [14:17] | You mind if I ask where you’re going? | 介意问你正要去哪里吗 | 
| [14:19] | – Back. – Back? Back where? | – 回去 – 回去 回去哪里 | 
| [14:22] | To the citadel. | 回去堡垒那里 | 
| [14:24] | You’re going back inside? Why? | 你准备再进入那里 为什么 | 
| [14:26] | Well, rumour has it they have the woman in there. | 有传言 他们把那位女子关在那里 | 
| [14:29] | I need to check it out before… | 我需要去核实 趁… | 
| [14:30] | Oh, if that’s true we should be attacking tonight. | 如果是真的 我们今晚就要发动袭击 | 
| [14:31] | We should be going in there right now. | 我们现在就应该冲进去 | 
| [14:32] | Do you have any idea what they’ll do to her if she’s in there? | 你知不知道他们会怎么处置她 | 
| [14:34] | – Do you have any idea? – Yeah. | – 你知道吗 – 知道 | 
| [14:36] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我清楚得很 | 
| [14:45] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 | 
| [14:59] | There you are. | 看看你 | 
| [15:02] | Feed. | 喝吧 | 
| [15:04] | You need to be strong. | 你需要强壮的身体 | 
| [15:07] | You want to. | 你也想强壮 | 
| [15:10] | So, feed. | 所以 喝吧 | 
| [15:46] | I’ve seen that look before. | 这表情我见过 | 
| [15:50] | Your mother… | 你的母亲 | 
| [15:52] | she also wanted to kill me. | 她当时也想杀我 | 
| [15:59] | What do you know about my mother? | 关于我妈妈 你都知道些什么 | 
| [16:04] | Soon, my angel. | 你很快会知道的 我的天使 | 
| [16:08] | But first, feed. | 但是 先喝了它吧 | 
| [16:12] | She will, when she’s hungry enough. | 等她饿得慌 自然会喝的 | 
| [16:17] | And when she does, then we’ll know for sure what effect, | 她喝了之后 我们就能知道 | 
| [16:19] | blood has on her powers, if any. | 血对她的能力有何种影响了 | 
| [17:17] | Hey, Vanessa? | 嘿 凡妮莎 | 
| [17:29] | Go away. | 滚 | 
| [17:30] | – Oh, please… – Traitor. Go away. | – 别这样… – 叛徒 滚 | 
| [17:33] | Just listen to me for a moment. | 听我说一下 | 
| [17:36] | What could you possibly say to me? | 你还能对我说什么 | 
| [17:50] | I trusted you, Mohamad. | 我信任过你 默罕默德 | 
| [17:54] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [17:57] | Like a few people I’ve trusted in my life. | 我这辈子像那样相信过的人不多 | 
| [18:02] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我… 我对不起你 | 
| [18:08] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [18:11] | I did what I had to do. | 我不得不这样做 | 
| [18:14] | I… I had to. | 我… 我是被逼的 | 
| [18:16] | No, you chose to. | 不 是你选择的 | 
| [18:20] | You chose to do it. | 你选择出卖我 | 
| [18:25] | And then you did it. | 你确实出卖了我 | 
| [18:30] | After all those times when you could have stopped. | 你有很多次机会可以停手的 | 
| [18:34] | You just kept right on going. | 而你选择了继续走下去 | 
| [18:39] | All the way to right here and now, | 一直到如今的地步 | 
| [18:41] | you walking in here to take a look at me. | 你走进来看我一眼 | 
| [18:46] | Go on, Mohamad. | 继续啊 默罕默德 | 
| [18:51] | Take a look at me. | 好好看看我 | 
| [18:59] | It was for Sheema. | 我是为了西玛 | 
| [19:06] | But now, she… | 但现在她… | 
| [19:14] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:17] | Did they turn her? | 她被转化了 | 
| [19:21] | No. | 没有 | 
| [19:24] | What then? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [19:27] | She turned herself. | 她把自己卖了 | 
| [19:30] | She likes it here. | 她喜欢这里 | 
| [19:34] | Being with them. | 喜欢和这些人在一起 | 
| [19:35] | Working with them. | 和他们做事 | 
| [19:40] | I got here too late. | 我来晚了 | 
| [19:46] | Then I’m sorry for you. | 那么 我同情你 | 
| [19:52] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [19:54] | Because you sold your soul for nothing. | 因为你出卖了灵魂 却什么都换不回 | 
| [20:03] | Just… go. | 你… 走吧 | 
| [20:08] | Vanessa… | 凡妮莎… | 
| [20:13] | at least look at me one more time. | 至少再看我一眼 | 
| [20:17] | Vanessa, please. | 凡妮莎 求你了 | 
| [21:07] | In case you get a chance to get out of here. | 这个给你 有机会逃出去的时候用 | 
| [21:13] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [22:55] | You’re healing quite nicely. | 你恢复得很快 | 
| [22:59] | If your wounds would not have healed over you would be dead now, | 伤口不愈合的话 你早没命了 | 
| [23:02] | which would be such a pity. | 这会是多么大的遗憾 | 
| [23:18] | Your people have hunted us through the centuries. | 你们的种族几百年来一直猎杀我们 | 
| [23:22] | Constantly. | 从不间断 | 
| [23:24] | Relentlessly. | 残酷 无情 | 
| [23:28] | I even knew your great-great-great grandfather, | 我甚至认识你的曾曾曾祖父 | 
| [23:34] | Abraham. | 林肯总统 | 
| [23:36] | I admired him. | 我佩服他 | 
| [23:38] | Respected him. | 尊敬他 | 
| [23:40] | But alas, we were fated to be adversaries. | 但可惜 我们命中是对手 | 
| [23:46] | Your mother was no exception. | 你母亲也不例外 | 
| [23:49] | A real warrior. | 一名真正的斗士 | 
| [23:51] | Until she became full with child. | 直到她生了孩子 | 
| [23:55] | Then she became more fearful, and secretive. | 她就变得更令人恐惧 行动鬼祟 | 
| [24:01] | When she learned the truth about your father | 当她得知你父亲的真相时 | 
| [24:04] | she even tried to stop the birth. | 她甚至尝试过流产 | 
| [24:09] | When she could not do this she did the next best thing. | 她下不了决心 于是退而求其次 | 
| [24:13] | She hid you. | 把你藏了起来 | 
| [24:15] | Right before she died. | 就在她死前 | 
| [24:18] | She hid you away from all of us. | 她骗过了我们所有人 | 
| [24:26] | She loved you fiercely. | 她那么地爱你 | 
| [24:29] | She even gave her life for you, | 为你 她献出自己的生命 | 
| [24:32] | so you could live in peace… for a time, at least. | 就是为了让你过得平静… 哪怕只是暂时的 | 
| [24:37] | All of this for you. | 一切都是为了你 | 
| [24:41] | Well, for the family… | 为了这个家族 | 
| [24:45] | the lineage. | 为了血统的传承 | 
| [24:49] | Van Helsing. | 范海辛族人 | 
| [24:52] | And because of this… | 因为这… | 
| [24:56] | everything is now possible. | 一切都变得可能 | 
| [25:04] | Everything. | 一切 | 
| [25:38] | You doubled the guard. | 你增加了防卫 | 
| [25:40] | Had a hell of a time getting back in here. | 我费了好大劲才回到这里 | 
| [25:47] | That was Dmitri. | 是德米特里干的 | 
| [25:49] | I see. | 我看得出来 | 
| [25:50] | Why’s that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [25:52] | Instinct. Intellect. Intuition. | 本能 本领 直觉 | 
| [25:55] | Fear. | 恐惧 | 
| [25:56] | That too, although he doesn’t have too much of it. | 那个也有 虽然不多 | 
| [25:59] | Oh, well he should. | 他应该感到恐惧 | 
| [26:01] | We’re gonna take this place down. | 我们要拿下这个地方 | 
| [26:05] | You’re gonna try. | 那你要努力了 | 
| [26:07] | Yes, with your help. | 是的 在你的帮助下 | 
| [26:11] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [26:18] | He has the girl now. | 他抓住那个妞了 | 
| [26:20] | Yeah, I heard that. | 我也听说了 | 
| [26:22] | But not from you. | 不过不是从你这儿 | 
| [26:26] | I had no way to get word to you. | 我无法给你传消息 | 
| [26:29] | So tell me… | 告诉我… | 
| [26:32] | why do you need my help if you have her? | 你拥有她了 为什么还需要我帮忙 | 
| [26:35] | He has her. | 他拥有她 | 
| [26:37] | Not me. | 不是我拥有 | 
| [26:39] | He won’t let her out of his sight. | 他把她看得死死的 | 
| [26:45] | Somebody sounds a little jealous. | 某人听起来好像有点嫉妒哦 | 
| [26:51] | She’s a lab rat to me. | 她对我来说就是一只小白鼠 | 
| [26:53] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 | 
| [26:56] | And to him? | 对他来说呢 | 
| [26:59] | The citadel needs to be attacked tomorrow. | 明天必须袭击堡垒 | 
| [27:02] | Ah. While his mind is… | 趁着他的心思在… | 
| [27:06] | elsewhere. | 别处 | 
| [27:09] | Exactly. | 说得对 | 
| [27:12] | Just so we’re on the same path here, remind me again, | 既然我们目标一致 请再告诉我 | 
| [27:15] | what do I get out of this? | 我有什么好处 | 
| [27:17] | An island off the coast to yourselves. | 在海边拥有属于你们自己的岛屿 | 
| [27:21] | Off-limits to us. | 远离我们 | 
| [27:24] | To any vampire. | 远离所有的吸血鬼 | 
| [27:27] | You can re-build your lives there… | 你们可以在那里重建生活… | 
| [27:31] | without fear. | 没有顾忌 | 
| [27:32] | Without my family. | 但也没有我的家人 | 
| [27:35] | Forward is the only way to go now. | 如今 你只有向前 | 
| [27:40] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 对 也许你是对的 | 
| [27:44] | First thing’s first. | 但首先 | 
| [27:47] | We need to get rid of the dark one, Dmitri. | 我们要除掉带头的 德米特里 | 
| [27:51] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [27:57] | Tomorrow then. | 那么明天 | 
| [28:01] | We’re on. | 我们就开始吧 | 
| [30:40] | My god, what’s happening? | 我的天 这怎么回事 | 
| [30:51] | And that is why I’m happy to tell you… | 我很高兴对你们说… | 
| [30:54] | to tell all of you… | 对所有人说… | 
| [30:56] | that now is finally time! | 现在是最后的时刻 | 
| [31:00] | It is time to strike back at the forces of darkness | 反击黑暗势力的时机到了 | 
| [31:03] | and take back what is ours! | 我们要拿回属于我们的东西 | 
| [31:05] | Our place! Our people! | 我们的领土 我们的人民 | 
| [31:07] | There will never be another shot like this. | 这是无法复制的一击 | 
| [31:09] | A coordinated attack from many fronts. | 各条战线实施联合打击 | 
| [31:12] | Twenty cells just like this one | 二十个和我们一样的战斗单位 | 
| [31:15] | converging on the citadel at once. | 集中攻打敌方堡垒 | 
| [31:18] | And once we blow the power they have going into that place | 只要我们炸掉他们的电力来源 | 
| [31:20] | their defenses will be cut in half. | 他们就会丧失一半的防御能力 | 
| [31:22] | – Half! – Yeah. | – 足足一半 – 太好了 | 
| [31:24] | And that’s it. | 这是关键的时刻 | 
| [31:26] | That’s our moment. | 是我们的机会 | 
| [31:27] | We will spill in there like a million insects | 我们会像无数只毒虫一样涌入大本营 | 
| [31:31] | from everywhere at once, | 铺天盖地 同时进发 | 
| [31:33] | and we will kill those things | 杀掉那些非人的东西 | 
| [31:34] | like they have been killing us for three years, | 报复他们三年来对我们的杀戮和戕害 | 
| [31:37] | without mercy! | 绝不留情 | 
| [31:41] | Without mercy, and no prisoners. | 绝不留情 杀无赦 | 
| [31:44] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 没错 – 没错 | 
| [31:46] | You kill anything within those walls. | 我们要杀光高墙之内的一切 | 
| [31:49] | Anything and anyone! | 任何存在 所有的生命 | 
| [31:54] | Yes, friend? | 你有问题吗朋友 | 
| [31:57] | You including Vanessa in that? | 你是说 也包括里面的凡妮莎吗 | 
| [32:01] | And you all know who I mean. | 你们都知道我说的是谁 | 
| [32:04] | She’s the one you’ve all whispered about since the rising. | 自从崛起以来 你们就一直在私下谈论她 | 
| [32:09] | – You mean her, too? – I do. | – 你是说也要杀掉她 – 没错 | 
| [32:11] | Now that she’s in their | 她现在在他们的手里 | 
| [32:13] | hands she’s nothing more than a liability. | 她只会拖累我们 | 
| [32:15] | Then I have to tell you that when I go in there, | 那么我要告诉你 我进去之后 | 
| [32:17] | I go in there to save her and not to kill her. | 我的目的是拯救她 而不是杀死她 | 
| [32:19] | Well then you better hope to god you get to her before we do. | 很好 你最好让上帝保佑你比我们先找到她 | 
| [32:39] | Well alright then. | 现在我们继续 | 
| [32:41] | Who’s with me? | 谁和我一起战斗 | 
| [33:00] | – Don’t ask me to go with you. – Sheema. | – 别让我给你一起去 – 西玛 | 
| [33:02] | Not if you’re leaving. | 我不会和你一起离开 | 
| [33:04] | Look, you don’t get it. We’re not safe here. | 你怎么不明白呢 我们在这里很不安全 | 
| [33:06] | My god! You are so ungrateful! | 我的天啊 你也太不懂得感恩了 | 
| [33:09] | I betrayed my friend to save you. | 我可是背叛朋友来救你的 | 
| [33:13] | After everything they’ve given us? | 可他们给了我们这么多 | 
| [33:15] | And-and now? | 看看现在 | 
| [33:17] | And now, when things are finally about to be alright, | 事情终于有所好转 | 
| [33:21] | you want to go back out there? | 你却打算回到外面的世界 | 
| [33:22] | On the road? | 流离失所 | 
| [33:23] | Is that really what you want? | 你真的希望这样吗 | 
| [33:25] | Look, I know what these people will do. | 我知道那些人会做什么 | 
| [33:27] | – What they’re capable of. – Yes, so do I. | – 我也知道他们能做什么 – 我也知道 | 
| [33:30] | Look around you. | 看看你周围的一切吧 | 
| [33:31] | Look at what I have here. | 看看我现在所拥有的东西 | 
| [33:35] | All because I did things for them | 这一切都是因为我帮过他们 | 
| [33:37] | and you did things for them. | 你也帮过他们 | 
| [33:40] | And look at what they gave us in return. | 这就是他们给予我们的回报 | 
| [33:42] | Our lives back. | 我们找回了自己的生活 | 
| [33:48] | Ok, we’ll talk about this out there, where we’re safe. | 随便你吧 等我们逃出去 安全了以后再继续讨论 | 
| [33:52] | I am safe, Mohamad. | 我在这里很安全 默罕默德 | 
| [33:54] | Get out of my room. Leave my bag. | 离开我的房间 放下我的包 | 
| [33:58] | Sheema, we have to go. | 西玛 我们必须得走 | 
| [34:01] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 | 
| [34:03] | This place is about to be attacked | 这里马上就会受到攻击 | 
| [34:04] | and I’m gonna help stop them. | 我要帮忙阻止他们 | 
| [34:06] | I don’t care what you do anymore. | 你的事情已经和我无关了 | 
| [34:11] | I feel like I don’t even know you. | 我感觉你变得好陌生 | 
| [34:15] | We’re going. | 我们必须走 | 
| [34:43] | For the pain. | 它能镇痛 | 
| [35:04] | This shouldn’t be too difficult. | 没有那么难 | 
| [35:08] | She’s been with child before. | 她有过孩子 | 
| [35:10] | This wasn’t the plan. | 原来不是这么计划的 | 
| [35:12] | Your seed inside of that thing. | 这家伙有了你的种 | 
| [35:25] | She’ll be the end of us. | 她会毁了我们 | 
| [35:28] | I can feel it. | 我有预感 | 
| [35:31] | Continue, Doctor. | 继续吧 医生 | 
| [35:35] | This might be the beginning of something… | 这可能会是一个奇迹 | 
| [35:39] | truly amazing. | 的开始 | 
| [35:44] | It really might be. | 真有这个可能 | 
| [35:48] | Except you forgot one thing. | 可惜你们都忘了一件事 | 
| [36:04] | I’m Vanessa Van Helsing! | 我是凡妮莎·范海辛 | 
| [36:22] | Now it’s just you and me. | 现在就剩下你和我了 | 
| [36:29] | This is gonna be fun. | 那一定会很好玩 | 
| [38:43] | How did you manage to live for 300 years? | 你是怎么撑到三百岁的 | 
| [38:51] | – Say goodbye, shithead. – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | – 说再见吧 你个混蛋 – 等等 等等 | 
| [38:56] | There must be an answer here. | 走到这一步一定是有原因的 | 
| [38:58] | Of course there is. | 你说对了 | 
| [39:00] | Tell me someone betrayed me. | 是不是有人背叛了我 | 
| [39:02] | That someone helped you. | 并且还帮助了你 | 
| [39:04] | She did. | 她确实帮了我 | 
| [39:06] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 | 
| [39:07] | No. | 你错了 | 
| [39:11] | Rebecca. | 是丽贝卡 | 
| [39:15] | Beauty. | 美女 | 
| [39:17] | Mysterious and terrible. | 神秘而可怕的美 | 
| [39:18] | Yeah, well… say goodbye, Dmitri. | 是啊是啊 永别了 德米特里 | 
| [39:22] | – Save me a place in hell… – What did she promise you? | – 帮我在地狱找个地方… – 她许给你什么了 | 
| [39:26] | – To rule by her side? – No. | – 协助她统治世界 – 不是 | 
| [39:28] | And I never would. | 而且我也不会要这个 | 
| [39:30] | Smart man. Then what? | 你很聪明 到底是什么 | 
| [39:33] | A kingdom? | 一个王国吗 | 
| [39:34] | Fox Island. | 福克斯岛 | 
| [39:37] | She offered me Fox Island. | 她承诺给我福克斯岛 | 
| [39:39] | Fox Island? | 福克斯岛 | 
| [39:41] | That’s right. | 是的 | 
| [39:45] | What’s so funny, dead man? | 你都要死了 有什么可笑的 | 
| [39:47] | It does not exist. | 因为福克斯岛并不存在 | 
| [39:51] | Bullshit. | 别扯了 | 
| [39:54] | It was overrun. | 它早被占用了 | 
| [39:55] | Infested. | 人满为患 | 
| [39:57] | Like a leper colony. | 就像一个瘟疫隔离区 | 
| [39:59] | Years ago, just after the rising began. | 已经很多年了 就在崛起之后 | 
| [40:04] | No, I can offer you more. | 别动手 我可以给你更多 | 
| [40:07] | Much, much more. | 多上好几倍 | 
| [40:11] | If only you allow me to speak. | 只要你让我说下去 | 
| [40:20] | You got him! | 你抓住他了 | 
| [40:21] | Kill him! Do it, now! | 杀了他 快动手 | 
| [40:29] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [40:38] | Go on. | 继续说 | 
| [40:39] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 | 
| [41:15] | Turn around. | 转过来 | 
| [41:17] | I want you to look at me before I kill you. | 我希望你看着我杀掉你 | 
| [41:31] | Dylan? | 迪伦 | 
| [41:34] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |