时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | She can’t be made human again. | 她不能再被转化成人类了 |
[00:04] | Bite her. I can turn her like the others. | 我咬她就能把她跟其他人一样转化回来 |
[00:05] | No, she’s different. I changed her. | 不 她的情况不一样 我改变了她 |
[00:08] | – Help me. – If we come out with our lives | – 帮我 – 成功了我们又没死的话 |
[00:10] | then I’ll help you find this Vanessa person. | 我就帮你找那个凡妮莎 |
[00:11] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[00:14] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[00:17] | You shut the door and you left him to die. | 你关上了门任由他去死 |
[00:19] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[00:21] | I will track her myself. | 我会亲自追踪她的 |
[00:26] | If you bite her she dies, too. | 就算你咬了她 她也会死 |
[02:13] | – The citadels… – Shh… | – 城堡… – 嘘… |
[02:16] | The last of the humans will be purged. | 那些还幸存的人终将被净化 |
[02:19] | Bathe in their defeat. | 沉浸于失败中 |
[02:23] | Let it heal you. | 让它治愈你 |
[02:25] | And Vanessa? | 凡妮莎呢 |
[02:27] | Will not escape. | 她不会逃掉的 |
[02:29] | You have my word. | 我发誓 |
[02:32] | We are so close. | 我们快成功了 |
[02:35] | We cannot fail, my sweet Antanasia. | 我们不能失败 我亲爱的安特娜西娅 |
[02:39] | We must not let our future slip away. | 我们决不能让我们的未来就这么溜走 |
[02:43] | Rest, my love. | 休息吧 我的爱人 |
[02:46] | All that you wish, | 你所希望的 |
[02:48] | all that you desire, | 渴望的 |
[02:50] | I will provide. | 我都会为你取得 |
[02:54] | Even her. | 就算是她 |
[02:57] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[03:22] | All of you run for the woods! | 都快往森林逃 |
[03:24] | As the resistance field hospital a few miles northwest. | 离西北的防御点医院还有几英里了 |
[03:27] | Hurry! | 赶紧 |
[03:30] | Come on! | 快点 |
[03:32] | You are a stubborn son of a bitch, I get it. | 你他妈很顽固 这我知道 |
[03:34] | But suicidal! | 但这是自杀 |
[03:35] | You go back in right now we’re both dead! | 你如果现在回去的话我们都得死 |
[03:46] | The doctor said they did things to Dylan. | 那个医生说他们改变了迪伦 |
[03:48] | That if I tried to turn her she’d die. | 如果我尝试转化她 她就会死 |
[03:49] | Look, he would have said anything. | 听着 他什么都说得出来 |
[03:50] | Do you know if it’s true? | 你怎么知道那是不是真的 |
[03:52] | Look, don’t let him get into your head, ok? | 不要让他扰乱你 好吗 |
[03:55] | Dylan’s still alive. He’s gone. | 迪伦还活着 他已经死了 |
[03:56] | How long has she been with them? | 她跟他们在一起多久了 |
[03:58] | Do you know when they turned her? | 你知道他们什么时候改造的她吗 |
[04:00] | – What, you think I know something? – You were working with them! | – 什么 你认为我可能知道什么吗 – 你和他们一起工作过 |
[04:04] | Look. | 听着 |
[04:08] | I didn’t even know that she was in the citadel walls, I swear. | 我发誓 我甚至都不知道她在城堡里 |
[04:12] | And I’m supposed to believe you? | 所以我就该相信你吗 |
[04:13] | After all the lies? | 在你撒了这么多谎 |
[04:15] | The manipulations? | 暗中操纵这么久之后 |
[04:16] | Why, huh? Because you need something? | 为什么 因为你需要什么吗 |
[04:20] | Look, I just wanna get Dylan out of here, away from them. | 听着 我只想要带迪伦逃离这里 远离他们 |
[04:22] | – So are you sure this goes somewhere? – Yeah. | – 所以你确定这条路可以通向哪里吗 – 是 |
[04:26] | I am. | 我确定 |
[04:29] | This is where they made us dump them. | 他们正是逼我们把他们丢在这里 |
[05:01] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[05:02] | They knocked the power plant offline. | 他们把发电站弄断电了 |
[05:04] | Not for long. | 不会太久的 |
[05:05] | But they freed a lot of people. | 但是他们放出来那么多人 |
[05:07] | But how many did we lose? | 但是我们也没失去多少啊 |
[05:11] | If you’re gonna hunt big game, Jolene, | 如果你想要追捕大猎物 茱莲妮 |
[05:13] | you better make sure you kill it. | 最好是确保把它杀死 |
[05:14] | Sounds like Taka didn’t. | 看来塔卡没做到 |
[05:16] | And we both know how that goes. | 我们都知道那有什么下场 |
[05:18] | Dmitri will lick his wounds and hunt us right back. | 德米特里会很快养好伤并重新开始追捕我们 |
[05:22] | They’re saying Taka’s dead? | 他们说塔卡死了 |
[05:24] | Brendan might be, as well. | 布兰登可能也死了 |
[05:25] | – What if that’s true? – We hold here for orders. | – 如果是真的怎么办 – 我们在这里等待指示 |
[05:28] | From who? | 谁的指示 |
[05:29] | Raoul, we don’t have any… | 拉乌尔 我们没有任何… |
[05:30] | We have too many sick and critical | 我们伤残病重人员太多了 |
[05:31] | to just up and go now. | 没办法说走就走 |
[05:33] | We… we do what we can for them until we can’t. | 我…我们要尽力帮他们到最后一刻 |
[05:35] | When that time comes… | 当那时到来… |
[05:36] | – and it will come… – Hey. | – 那时也一定会到来… – 嘿 |
[05:38] | I’m just doing the best I can, ok? | 我已经尽力了 好吗 |
[05:41] | I was never trained for this. | 我从没有受过这种训练 |
[05:44] | These people, | 这些人 |
[05:46] | they’re looking to you for answers. | 他们指望从你这找到答案 |
[05:48] | Hope. | 希望 |
[05:51] | The rumours about Denver, | 关于丹佛的谣言 |
[05:53] | places above the clouds being safe. | 云层之上的安全之地 |
[05:55] | That there are people working on a solution to all of this… | 还有人在想着解决这一切的办法 |
[05:57] | Nobody… nobody knows if that’s true | 没人…没人知道那是不是真的 |
[05:59] | or just some hopeful fantasy. | 还是只是一个缥缈的幻想 |
[06:00] | Brother Carl thinks it’s pretty true. | 卡尔兄弟认为那一定是真的 |
[06:05] | He made it back from the citadel, didn’t he? | 他顺利从城堡回来了 不是吗 |
[06:07] | Not unscathed. | 他并未毫发无损 |
[06:09] | His throat was nearly ripped out by one of those… | 他的喉咙几乎快被那些怪物扯掉… |
[06:11] | bastards. | 混蛋 |
[06:13] | He’s in Doc’s hands now. | 他现在还在治疗 |
[06:16] | Nothing left to do but pray. | 现在只能祈祷了 |
[06:18] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[06:20] | Hold him down! | 按牢点 |
[06:49] | I… I just wanted to um… | 我…我只是想… |
[06:52] | to say thank you. | 对你说谢谢 |
[07:00] | Oh… yeah, sure. | 哦…没关系 |
[07:04] | He’s gonna pull through, right? | 他会渡过难关的 对吧 |
[07:06] | I sutured him up as best as I could | 我尽力帮他缝合了伤口 |
[07:07] | but he lost a lot of blood. | 但是他失血太多了 |
[07:09] | We’re all donating. | 我们都在献血 |
[07:11] | Everyone that can. | 能献的都在献 |
[07:13] | – Rose set up a rotation. – Good. | – 罗斯让涡轮机转起来了 – 好的 |
[07:15] | And as long as the turbines keep the fridge working… | 只要涡轮机还能保证冰箱运作… |
[07:18] | oh, speaking of which, I need to… | 哦 说到这个 我需要… |
[07:23] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[07:25] | You’ve been going three days straight. | 你都足足坚持三天了 |
[07:27] | Come on, you’ve gotta rest. | 来吧 你需要休息 |
[07:29] | – No. – Eat something. | – 不 – 吃点东西 |
[07:31] | No, I’m good, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[07:32] | I’m just… I’m just a little light-headed. | 我只是…只是有一点点头晕 |
[07:37] | You saved a lot of people since you showed up. | 自从你出现后很多人都获救了 |
[07:41] | A real hero. | 你是真正的英雄 |
[07:45] | Just… just doing what I can. | 只…只是尽本分而已 |
[07:51] | You’ve been through hell. | 你经历过地狱 |
[07:55] | We all have. I mean, we’re still going through it. | 我们都经历过 我想 我们都还会经历到的 |
[07:59] | But I mean, heading north | 但我是说 在大家都朝南走的时候 |
[08:01] | when everybody else was heading south. | 你却朝向北边 |
[08:04] | Nobody trades San Francisco for here. | 没人会想拿旧金山的生活和这里的交换 |
[08:07] | At least I never used to. | 至少我绝不会 |
[08:13] | Had it really gotten that bad? | 那里真的有那么严重吗 |
[08:22] | People keep talking about Denver | 大家都在不断讨论丹佛 |
[08:24] | or some town called Crooked Falls. | 还有一个叫弯钩瀑布的小镇 |
[08:27] | These places that are supposedly above the clouds. | 这些地方可能在云层之上 |
[08:30] | If it were up to me I’d be trying to get to Mexico. | 如果我能决定的话 我会想要去墨西哥 |
[08:31] | The more sunlight the better. | 阳光越充足越好 |
[08:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:45] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[08:50] | I… | 我… |
[08:56] | I nearly died. | 我差点死掉了 |
[08:58] | I mean, maybe I wanted to, I didn’t have a reason to go on. | 我是说 可能我内心想去死 因为没有理由能让我坚持下去 |
[09:02] | Everybody I cared about I… | 我所有关心的人都… |
[09:06] | but then I found this place. | 但是我找到了这个地方 |
[09:08] | A purpose. | 它赋予了我目标 |
[09:10] | A chance to start over. | 一个重新来过的机会 |
[09:13] | I just… I just wanna leave the past behind, | 我只想…只想抛开过去 |
[09:15] | do what I can to make things right. | 尽我所能把事情做好 |
[09:19] | Well, maybe you didn’t come here just to heal others. | 你来这里应该不只是为了救别人 |
[09:24] | Maybe it’s about healing yourself. | 是为了救你自己 |
[09:28] | Jolene? Can you come here? | 茱莲妮 你过来好吗 |
[09:32] | Uh… um, hold on. | 等会儿 |
[09:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | Patrol just brought her in. | 侦查员刚刚把她带进来了 |
[09:42] | Hey there. | 嘿 |
[09:44] | Oh, it’s ok. | 没事了 |
[09:47] | How’d you make it here all by yourself? | 你是怎么独自一人到这里的 |
[09:54] | Hey, uh, Doc? | 医生 |
[09:55] | Come take a look, would you? | 过来看一下 好吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah, sure. Let me through. | 好啊 让我过去 |
[09:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:59] | It’s just a kid. Pale as a ghost. | 只是个孩子 脸色苍白 |
[10:02] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[10:04] | Let me through. | 让我过去 |
[10:21] | You’re safe, sweetheart. | 你安全了 亲爱的 |
[10:22] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you now. | 现在没人能伤害你 |
[10:27] | How did you make it this far? | 你是怎么坚持到现在的 |
[10:30] | What happened to the others? | 其他人怎么样了 |
[10:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:35] | I lost Catherine at a bridge. | 我和凯瑟琳在一座桥上失散了 |
[10:37] | We got attacked and I hid. | 我们被袭击了 我躲了起来 |
[10:40] | I ran with some new people. | 我和后来遇到的一些人一起逃了 |
[10:42] | But they’re all gone, too. | 但他们也不见了 |
[10:44] | It’s just me left now. | 现在就剩下我了 |
[10:47] | Well, that’s all in the past now. | 那些都过去了 |
[10:50] | I’ll get you all fixed up, | 我会把你治好 |
[10:53] | find you some new people to move on with. | 重新找到人跟你一起离开 |
[10:56] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[10:58] | It seemed pretty safe at the hospital in Seattle… | 西雅图的医院看起来很安全 |
[11:01] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[11:02] | – Is it because of the soldier man… – Shh. | – 是因为那个军人吗… – 嘘 |
[11:07] | Listen to me very carefully, Callie. | 仔细听我说 凯莉 |
[11:09] | We’re not gonna talk about the hospital, Seattle, or Axel. | 我们不要讨论医院 西雅图 还是阿克塞尔 |
[11:13] | Whatever you know, whatever you think you know, | 不管你知道什么 不管你认为自己知道些什么 |
[11:16] | keep it to yourself. | 都不要说出来 |
[11:19] | No one here can be trusted. | 不可以相信任何人 |
[11:22] | – But you just said… – No! Cal… | – 可你刚刚还说… – 别说了 凯… |
[11:24] | No, Callie. Not another word. | 别说 凯莉 一个字都别说 |
[11:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | Let’s think about this like, uh, a game. | 让我们把这当作 一个游戏 |
[11:41] | We’ll pretend like… | 我们假装… |
[11:44] | we’ve never met each other before today. | 我们是今天才认识的 |
[11:47] | Fun, right? | 挺有意思 对吧 |
[11:51] | We’ll be the keepers of a special little secret. | 我们要保守一个特殊的小秘密 |
[11:54] | One we can’t tell anyone. | 不能告诉任何人 |
[11:59] | Pinky swear? | 拉钩 |
[12:05] | See? | 看到没 |
[12:07] | Friends take care of each other, right? | 朋友要互相照顾 对吗 |
[12:11] | Right? | 对吗 |
[12:13] | Look after each other. | 要照顾彼此 |
[12:15] | No matter what. | 不论发生什么 |
[12:33] | The path leads west into the valley. It’s safe. | 这条路往西通向山谷 那里很安全 |
[12:36] | We need to find the interstate. | 我们要找到州际公路 |
[12:38] | See if we can jump start a vehicle. | 看看我们能不能助推启动一辆车 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:42] | You said “We”. | 你说”我们” |
[12:44] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. I haven’t made up my mind yet. | 别操之过急 我还没想好 |
[12:47] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[12:57] | Maybe they won’t pick up our scent. | 也许他们闻不到我们的气味 |
[13:04] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[13:25] | That’s not right. | 数量不对 |
[13:26] | I just counted them this morning. | 我今天早上才数过 |
[13:27] | There were 12 pints of blood and now there are eight. | 有十二品脱的血 而现在只有八品脱 |
[13:30] | You treat anyone since my brother’s surgery? | 做完我哥哥的手术后你还医过谁 |
[13:32] | With blood? No. | 用血吗 没有 |
[13:33] | – Then explain it. – I can’t. | – 那就解释啊 – 我无法解释 |
[13:37] | You keep a close eye on this fridge. | 你留意这台冰箱 |
[13:39] | Nobody but you goes anywhere near this, understood? | 只有能你靠近它 懂了吗 |
[13:43] | What’re you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[13:45] | Somebody here is not what they seem. | 这里有人不对劲 |
[13:47] | I plan on finding out who. | 我要找出这个人 |
[14:05] | Vanessa Van Helsing. | 凡妮莎·范海辛 |
[14:10] | Where are you going, | 你要上哪儿去啊 |
[14:12] | my frightened little rabbit? | 受惊的小兔子 |
[14:15] | Turn back now or I swear I’ll kill you all. | 转过身去 否则我发誓一定把你们全杀掉 |
[14:20] | Or you and the girl come with me | 或者你和这个女孩跟我走 |
[14:24] | and I will let him live. | 我就让他活着 |
[14:29] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[14:46] | You see? | 你看 |
[14:47] | She’s one of us. | 她跟我们是一伙的 |
[14:49] | And so are you, if you would give into it. | 投降的话 你也可以是 |
[14:55] | You wish to change her back but why not accept who she is? | 你想要把她转化回去 但是为何不接受现在的她 |
[15:00] | Who you really are? | 接受真实的你呢 |
[15:02] | – You should go. You should run. – No. | – 你该走了 快跑吧 – 不 |
[15:04] | One way or the other, you are coming back. | 不管怎样 你会回来的 |
[15:09] | Take Dylan. | 带走迪伦 |
[15:10] | – Get out of here. – No! | – 快走 – 不 |
[15:12] | I can hold them off. Go! | 我能拖住他们 快走 |
[15:13] | – You’ll die. – And she’ll live. | – 你会死的 – 她会活着 |
[15:16] | You said you didn’t trust me before. | 之前你说不信任我 |
[15:19] | Trust me now. | 现在相信我吧 |
[15:21] | Go. | 走 |
[15:50] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[15:57] | You sacrificed yourself for nothing. | 你白白牺牲了自己 |
[16:01] | I will hunt her and bring her back to Dmitri. | 我会抓住她然后把她带回去给德米特里 |
[16:05] | You’ll ne… you’ll never find her. | 你永远找不到她 |
[16:08] | She’s too smart for you. | 她太聪明了 |
[16:12] | I will savour you slowly as I drink you dry. | 我要慢慢地把你吸干 |
[16:19] | Death is more fitting. | 死更适合你 |
[16:20] | You do not deserve to be one of us. | 你不配加入我们 |
[16:24] | I don’t wanna be one of you, anyway. | 反正 我也不想 |
[16:27] | Not like your sister. | 你妹妹可不是这样 |
[16:29] | She begged us for it. | 她可是求着加入我们 |
[16:59] | Who-who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:05] | Come on, Dylan. | 快跟上 迪伦 |
[17:06] | We have to keep moving. | 我们必须一直往前走 |
[17:11] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[17:14] | – Please… please feed me. – Dylan, I can’t. | – 求你…给我血 – 迪伦 我不可以 |
[17:20] | I want to but I could hurt you. | 我想给你血但我会害了你 |
[18:15] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[18:46] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[19:03] | That bitch that killed my friends. | 那个杀了我朋友的混蛋 |
[19:07] | She got what she deserved. | 真是报应 |
[19:10] | Flesh. | 弗莱什 |
[19:14] | Jesus Christ, Mohamad! | 天呐 默罕默德 |
[19:17] | Mo. | 默 |
[19:19] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到还能再见到你 |
[19:24] | It’s… she got away. | 是…她逃掉了 |
[19:27] | I protected her. | 我保护了她 |
[19:29] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[19:30] | Vanessa was here? | 凡妮莎在这 |
[19:33] | – There’s someone else searching. – Who? | – 其他人也在找她 – 什么人 |
[19:35] | Who… who’s searching for her? | 谁… 谁在找她 |
[19:38] | I can’t… I can’t feel my legs. | 我… 我的腿没有知觉了 |
[19:41] | Alright, stay still. | 好 呆着别动 |
[19:43] | We’re gonna get you out of here, I promise. | 我们会带你出去 我保证 |
[19:44] | – We can’t carry him. – We can’t leave him here, he’ll die. | – 我们扛不动他的 – 我们不能把他丢下 他会死的 |
[19:47] | Yeah, I kinda figured. | 是啊 我猜到了 |
[19:53] | Hey, will you pass me your gun. | 能把你的枪给我吗 |
[19:57] | What, you’re gonna… kill yourself? | 怎么 你要自杀吗 |
[19:59] | No, not just yet. | 暂时不用 |
[20:02] | I wanna hold them off. | 我想拖住他们 |
[20:04] | Ok, you go find Vanessa. | 好了 你们去找凡妮莎吧 |
[20:07] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会把你丢下的 |
[20:10] | – There’s nothing we can… – Look, we’re not leaving him here. | – 我们无能为力…- 我们不会把他丢下 |
[20:12] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[20:18] | Ok. | 好了 |
[20:22] | Let’s get you up. | 我们把你扶起来 |
[20:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:58] | If it were up to me these would be Irish coffees. | 如果让我选的话 我会选爱尔兰咖啡 |
[20:59] | Ah, me too. | 我也是 |
[21:06] | Oh, god. Remember those? | 噢 天哪 记得吗 |
[21:12] | Every Christmas day my dad, he’d light this big fire | 每个圣诞节我爸爸都会点火 |
[21:16] | and, you know, we’d open all the presents and… | 然后 我们会打开所有礼物 |
[21:19] | and then we’d have this, um, forced sing. | 接着我们就会 被迫唱歌 |
[21:24] | And my dad, he was the worst singer oh my gosh. | 我的爸爸 天哪 他是唱的最糟糕的 |
[21:27] | He was terrible! | 他简直太可怕了 |
[21:28] | I mean, he would just destroy Christmas carols, it was awful. | 他会毁了圣诞颂歌 太可怕了 |
[21:32] | My poor mother. I mean… | 我可怜的妈妈 |
[21:38] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:43] | Here. | 拿着 |
[21:45] | Cold sets in fast this time of year. | 一年中这个时候冷的最快 |
[21:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Guard duty sucks. | 放哨工作真是恶心 |
[22:10] | Everyone takes their turn. | 每个人都做了 |
[22:11] | Even you, at some point. | 即使是你 也不例外 |
[22:13] | I’m not much into guns. | 我不太喜欢用枪 |
[22:14] | You are for staying alive, right? | 为了活命还是得喜欢 不是么 |
[22:21] | I could teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[22:24] | So you’re not so afraid. | 那样你就不会害怕了 |
[22:33] | I spent time with Carl today. | 我今天和卡尔待了会儿 |
[22:35] | He opened his eyes and talked to me, thanks to you. | 他睁开眼和我说话了 谢谢你 |
[22:45] | Is he your… | 他是你的 |
[22:48] | I mean, are you two… | 我的意思是 你们两个是 |
[22:53] | – Romantically? – Yeah. | – 情侣吗 – 是啊 |
[22:57] | No. | 不是 |
[23:07] | Oh. | 噢 |
[23:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[23:26] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[23:28] | You step out real nice and slow or you’re gonna catch a bullet! | 别过来 放慢脚步 否则我就开枪了 |
[23:31] | Jesus, Callie! | 天哪 凯莉 |
[23:33] | Wasn’t nearly getting killed by ferals enough of a lesson? | 差点被吸血鬼杀死难道还不算教训么 |
[23:41] | You caught these? | 这是你抓的吗 |
[23:43] | All by yourself? | 只凭你自己吗 |
[23:46] | Oh, honey. | 噢 宝贝 |
[23:48] | Here. | 过来 |
[23:50] | Come on, honey. We gotta get you inside. | 走吧 宝贝 你必须进去才行 |
[24:54] | What the hell, Callie? | 这是什么 凯莉 |
[24:55] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:58] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[25:00] | – The ferals would have gotten me. – What? | – 否则那些吸血鬼已经抓到我了 – 什么 |
[25:03] | He was hungry. | 他很饿 |
[25:05] | I couldn’t let him die. | 我不能让他死掉 |
[25:07] | You said we look after people. | 你说我们要照顾他人 |
[25:09] | We keep secrets. | 我们互相保密 |
[25:14] | Back the hell up or I swear I’ll kill you! | 后退 否则我发誓我会杀了你 |
[25:27] | – Oh my god. – What’s up, Doc? | – 我的天啊 – 有何贵干 医生 |
[25:46] | Oh my God! How are you still alive?! | 我的天啊 你怎么可能还活着 |
[25:48] | Oh, my God!!! Please stop, please stop! | 噢 天哪 请停下来 请停下来 |
[25:50] | Go on, beg! | 继续啊 求我 |
[25:51] | Beg!!! | 求我 |
[25:53] | Axel, don’t! Let her go! | 阿克塞尔 别这样 让她走 |
[25:55] | No, please! | 停下来 求你了 |
[25:57] | You don’t deserve mercy! | 你不配得到怜悯 |
[25:59] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放我走 放我走 |
[26:00] | – Please, let me go! – No! | – 求你了 让我走吧 – 不 |
[26:01] | You go, get all the blood. | 你回去 拿走所有的血袋 |
[26:04] | – Bring it to me. – What? | – 带来给我 – 什么 |
[26:06] | – Bring it back to me! – I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | – 带回来给我 – 我不能 我不能 我不能 |
[26:09] | They already know something’s missing. | 他们已经知道少了一部分了 |
[26:10] | If I take more they won’t trust me. | 如果我再拿 他们就不会相信我了 |
[26:11] | I’m trying to start over. I’m trying to help people. | 我想重新开始 我在试着救人 |
[26:14] | – You only help you. – Not anymore. | – 你只会救你自己 – 现在不是了 |
[26:18] | Where’s Vanessa? | 凡妮莎在哪儿 |
[26:20] | I swear, I have no idea. | 我发誓 我不知道 |
[26:24] | Axel, listen to me. | 阿克塞尔 听我说 |
[26:26] | Other people back at triage, | 伤员中心的其他人 |
[26:27] | they’re gonna find out about you if they haven’t already. | 迟早会发现你的 |
[26:30] | You don’t have much time. | 你没有多少时间了 |
[26:33] | Yeah, but do they know about you? | 是啊 但是他们了解你吗 |
[26:35] | What you really are? | 真正的你是什么样的 |
[26:39] | Should I tell them? | 我应该告诉他们吗 |
[26:41] | They’ll kill you as soon as they see you. | 他们一见到你就会杀了你的 |
[26:43] | Yeah, but they’ll listen to her. | 是啊 但是他们会听她的话 |
[26:46] | You are gonna help me find Vanessa. | 你会帮我找到凡妮莎的 |
[26:50] | Please… they need me. | 求你了 他们需要我 |
[26:53] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[26:58] | Then go. | 那走吧 |
[26:59] | Go. | 走啊 |
[27:04] | Betray me again. | 再次背叛我 |
[27:08] | It’s what you do. | 你只会背叛 |
[27:29] | You have to do this. | 你必须这么做 |
[27:30] | You have to do… | 你必须这么 |
[27:40] | You have to do this. | 你必须这么做 |
[27:45] | You have to do this. | 你必须这么做 |
[27:47] | You have to do this. | 你必须这么做 |
[27:55] | – I trusted you. – Jolene. | – 我相信过你 – 茱莲妮 |
[27:57] | I opened up to you. | 我向你敞开心扉 |
[28:00] | All that talk about wanting to find salvation. | 所有那些关于寻找救赎的话 |
[28:02] | You weren’t wrong. | 你没有错 |
[28:03] | I did come here for a reason, it just turns out | 我来这里的确是有原因的 只是结果证明 |
[28:06] | it was a different reason than I realized. | 真正的原因并非如我所想 |
[28:08] | What was that, exactly? Stealing blood… | 那你的原因到底是什么 从那些 |
[28:10] | – from those who need it? – No. | – 需要血的人身边偷血吗 – 不是的 |
[28:12] | I have to make amends for the things I’ve done. | 我必须为我做过的事做出补偿 |
[28:15] | The person I’ve… | 我曾经 |
[28:17] | I’ve been. | 我曾经的为人 |
[28:19] | I heard they put a big value on O negative on the black market. | 我听说在黑市上他们很重视O型阴性血 |
[28:23] | – What are they paying you? – You think I’m selling it? | – 他们付给你什么 – 你认为我会卖了它 |
[28:24] | You got another explanation? | 你还有别的解释吗 |
[28:35] | You want it for… | 你要拿这些给 |
[28:37] | one of them? | 那种东西吗 |
[28:39] | I thought he was dead. | 我以为他死了 |
[28:41] | He’s a vampire because of me. | 他是因为我才成为吸血鬼的 |
[28:43] | I can’t walk away from that. | 我不能就这么不管 |
[28:46] | Raoul wants the blood thief, dead or alive. | 拉乌尔想找到偷血贼 无论死活 |
[29:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | Then I guess you’re gonna have to shoot me. | 那么我猜你得向我开枪了 |
[29:24] | I lied to you, Jolene, about everything. | 我向你说谎了 茱莲妮 一切都是谎言 |
[29:29] | I wish I hadn’t, but the truth is… | 我也很后悔 但事实上 |
[29:36] | I’m not even a surgeon. | 我甚至不是一个外科医生 |
[29:40] | But all those people you saved. | 但是你救了很多人 |
[29:43] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[29:44] | I’m a coroner. | 我是个法医 |
[29:46] | I’m a horrible, terrible person, not the hero you believed in | 我是个令人讨厌的可怕的人 不是你所信仰的英雄 |
[29:49] | but god I wanted to be more than anything. | 但是上帝啊 我也好想做英雄 |
[29:53] | You still can be. | 你仍然可以 |
[29:55] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[30:02] | You said I came here to save myself. | 你说我来这里是为了救我自己 |
[30:15] | This is the only way I know how. | 而这是我知道的唯一办法 |
[30:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:06] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[31:08] | Dylan!!! | 迪伦 |
[31:21] | The sun, it… it isn’t burning you. | 阳光 并没有烧伤你 |
[31:28] | I haven’t been out in so long. | 我好久没有出来过了 |
[31:33] | It… | 这 |
[31:34] | feels… | 感觉 |
[31:37] | warm. | 很温暖 |
[31:47] | When you were younger you loved it so much. | 你小时候很喜欢阳光 |
[31:54] | You used to stretch out… | 你常常伸出手 |
[32:00] | and reach up | 往上举 |
[32:06] | just like a… | 就像… |
[32:09] | A flower. | 一朵鲜花 |
[32:32] | So, the last place I saw Vanessa was in a place called Eden. | 我最后一次见到凡妮莎是在一个叫伊甸的地方 |
[32:36] | If we go there maybe we pick up her trail. | 如果去那里 也许我们能找到她的踪迹 |
[32:40] | Why did you split up? | 你们为什么分开 |
[32:43] | She found out what I did to you. | 她发现了我对你做的事情 |
[32:46] | Left me behind. | 抛弃了我 |
[32:47] | Hated me. | 厌恶我 |
[32:50] | You earned that. | 你活该 |
[32:56] | Hey, you’re gonna need to ration that. | 你得控制你的食量 |
[32:58] | We’ve only got five bags left… | 我们只剩五袋了 |
[33:05] | You only have five bags left and it’s at least a three-day walk. | 你只剩五袋了 而我们至少得走三天 |
[33:17] | When you were feeding me in the cage back at the hospital | 之前你在医院喂养我的时候 |
[33:21] | the hunger pains weren’t as bad | 如果我分成很多小餐吃 |
[33:23] | if I had a lot of small meals instead of… | 饥饿带来的痛苦也没这么糟糕 |
[33:28] | how are you gonna find Vanessa if you starve to death? | 你如果饿死了还怎么找凡妮莎 |
[33:33] | When this runs out, then what? | 你把这吃完了 那接下来呢 |
[33:35] | What’re you gonna do? Are you gonna kill somebody? | 你准备做什么 你要杀人吗 |
[33:37] | I will not kill people for food! | 我不会为了食物而杀人 |
[33:40] | I won’t become them! | 我不会变成他们的 |
[33:43] | Have you looked in the mirror lately? | 你最近有照镜子吗 |
[33:45] | I don’t think you have an option. | 我觉得你没得选 |
[33:49] | I can control the urge to kill. | 我能控制杀人的冲动 |
[33:52] | You don’t know how strong it gets. | 你不知道这个欲望会有多强烈 |
[33:56] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:58] | I wanted to kill you the first second I saw you | 看到你的第一秒 我就想杀了你 |
[34:02] | and you… | 而你 |
[34:04] | are still talking. | 现在还有命说话 |
[34:42] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[34:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:01] | I.. I heard your call. | 我听到了你的呼唤 |
[35:02] | I escaped a human. | 我刚从一个人类那逃脱 |
[35:05] | I have no need for you. Go. | 我不需要你 走 |
[35:09] | No. I need to get back to the citadel. | 不 我得回到根据地 |
[35:11] | My mother, Rebecca. | 我妈妈 丽贝卡 |
[35:13] | – Rebecca has no child. – She does. | – 丽贝卡没有孩子 – 她有 |
[35:16] | She made me. | 她创造了我 |
[35:18] | Turned me. | 让我变成吸血鬼 |
[35:20] | You’re close to them. | 你跟他们很像 |
[35:22] | – Rebecca. Dmitri. – Yes. Yes. | – 丽贝卡 德米特里 – 是的 是的 |
[35:26] | They told me that I’m special. | 他们告诉我 我很特别 |
[35:34] | Then you will lead me to them. | 那么你带我去找他们 |
[35:38] | What a happy reunion it will be. | 这会是一场多么幸福的重聚啊 |
[35:45] | Doc’s gone with the soldier man. | 医生已经和那军人走了 |
[35:47] | She told me to stay here where it’s safe. | 她让我待在这个安全的地方 |
[35:50] | What soldier man, Callie? | 哪个军人 凯莉 |
[35:53] | The one from the hospital in Seattle. | 从西雅图那家医院来的一个人 |
[35:56] | The one who’s a vampire now. | 现在是个吸血鬼 |
[35:59] | She made me promise to keep it a secret. | 她要我对这件事保密 |
[36:02] | Pinkie swear. | 拉钩发誓 |
[36:05] | You did good, Callie. | 你做的很好 凯莉 |
[36:09] | Doc’s been feeding one of them. | 那医生在养一个吸血鬼 |
[36:13] | You got all cosy with her. Did you know? | 而你和她关系很好 你知道吗 |
[36:15] | – Are you calling me a traitor? – Shouldn’t I? | – 你觉得我是叛徒 – 难道不是吗 |
[36:18] | She saved your brother’s life. | 她救了你兄弟的命 |
[36:21] | Son of a bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[36:23] | You let her go, didn’t you? | 你让她走了 不是吗 |
[36:31] | The Doc is with a vampire somewhere in these woods. | 那医生跟一个吸血鬼在森林某处 |
[36:34] | Find it and kill it. | 找到并杀了吸血鬼 |
[36:35] | Bring her back to me alive. Understand? | 把她活着带回来 明白吗 |
[36:37] | Move! | 行动 |
[36:43] | And where were they going? | 他们要去哪儿 |
[36:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:46] | Someplace safe. | 安全的地方 |
[36:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:48] | If her daughter’s a feed her why not turn her? | 如果她女儿是吸血鬼 为什么不转化她 |
[36:51] | And who is this person following them? | 还有这个跟着他们的人是谁 |
[36:55] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[36:57] | You alright? | 你还行吗 |
[36:59] | – Ah, just leave me here. – No, no, no, no. No, no, no. | – 把我丢在这吧 – 不不不不不不 |
[37:01] | I’m not cut out for this. | 我不适合干这个 |
[37:02] | – You can still catch up to them. – No, no, no, no. | – 你们还能追上他们 – 不不不不 |
[37:04] | We got you. We got you. | 你放心 有我们 |
[37:06] | It’s better this way. | 这样会更好 |
[37:07] | I knew I wasn’t gonna make it anyways. | 我知道我无论如何也不行了 |
[37:11] | I’m ok with it. | 我没事的 |
[37:13] | The tracks lead to the stream up ahead. | 这些踪迹指向前面的小溪 |
[37:15] | She went south. | 她往南走了 |
[37:17] | Triage is west. | 伤员中心在西面 |
[37:19] | What’re we gonna do? | 我们怎么做 |
[37:26] | Triage. | 伤员中心 |
[37:27] | – Let’s go. – Great. | – 我们走 – 好 |
[37:43] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[37:52] | She was really nice. | 她人很好 |
[37:54] | Her name was Jolene. | 她叫茱莲妮 |
[37:57] | Oh, God. The look in her eyes when I walked away. | 天呐 我离开的时候 她那眼神啊 |
[38:01] | Betrayal? | 被背叛的眼神吗 |
[38:03] | You know, I coulda had a life there. | 我本可以在那好好生活 |
[38:06] | A purpose. | 找到使命 |
[38:07] | And then you came back. | 然而你回来了 |
[38:09] | Back from the dead. | 死而复生 |
[38:10] | I guess you can’t bury your past. | 我觉得你无法忘记过去 |
[38:12] | Axel… | 阿克塞尔 |
[38:14] | I gotta stop. I gotta sit down for a minute. | 我得停下歇一会 |
[38:17] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 |
[38:18] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[38:24] | Axel! Help! | 阿克塞尔 救我 |
[38:34] | – Axel! – You’re in a bit of trouble? | – 阿克塞尔 – 你遇到点麻烦了吗 |
[38:36] | Axel, help! | 阿克塞尔 救我 |
[38:38] | – Need help? – Axel! | – 需要帮助 – 阿克塞尔 |
[38:41] | Too bad there’s not a door I could hold open for you. | 很遗憾 没有一扇门能让我一直为你打开 |
[38:45] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[38:50] | If only there was something I could do. | 我要是能做点什么就好了 |
[38:56] | No! | 不 |
[39:15] | God dammit! | 真见鬼 |
[39:17] | Axel! Stop! | 阿克塞尔 停下 |
[39:56] | Don’t you wanna see Rebecca? Your mother? | 你不想见你的妈妈丽贝卡了吗 |
[39:59] | And Dmitri? | 还有德米特里 |
[40:01] | I will gut you and feed you to the ferals. | 我要掏出你的肠子 把你喂野兽 |
[40:05] | Get your hands off my daughter. | 放开我的女儿 |
[40:10] | Your. | 你的 |
[40:15] | Maybe I’ll kill her instead. | 那我还是把她杀了吧 |
[40:43] | You are no match for me. | 你太逊了 |
[40:47] | That’s what Rebecca said before I burned off her pretty face. | 在我给丽贝卡毁容之前 她也是这么说的 |
[40:49] | No! | 不 |
[40:50] | I’m gonna do worse to you. | 对你得更狠 |
[40:54] | What did you do to my mother?! | 你对我妈妈做了什么 |
[41:09] | She killed her, little one. | 她杀了她 小不点 |
[41:11] | She killed your mama. | 她杀了你妈妈 |
[41:18] | Dylan, it’s not true. It’s me. | 迪伦 这不是真的 是我 |
[41:20] | Look, I am your mother, not Rebecca. | 我才是你的妈妈 丽贝卡不是 |
[41:23] | This isn’t who you are! | 你不是这样的 |
[41:43] | Dylan. Dylan. | 迪伦 迪伦 |
[41:47] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[41:50] | Hi, sunshine. | 嗨 阳光 |
[41:54] | ? You are my sunshine, ? | # 你是我的阳光 # |
[41:57] | ? My only sunshine. ? | # 我唯一的阳光 # |
[42:00] | ? You make me happy when skies are grey. ? | # 你让我开心 即使天空阴郁 # |
[42:04] | ? You’ll never know, dear, ? | # 亲爱的 你从不知道 # |
[42:07] | ? How much I love you. ? | # 我有多么爱你 # |
[42:09] | ? Please don’t take my sunshine away. ? | # 请不要离开 我生命中的阳光 # |
[42:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:22] | For saving me. | 拯救我 |