时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It isn’t burning you. | 太阳没有灼伤你 |
[00:04] | I haven’t been out in so long. | 我太久没见到阳光了 |
[00:06] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[00:07] | What’s up, Doc? | 怎么了 医生 |
[00:11] | How are you still alive?! | 你怎么活下来的 |
[00:12] | You are gonna help me find Vanessa. | 你要帮我找到凡妮莎 |
[00:15] | – You should run. – No. | – 你应该逃跑 – 不 |
[00:17] | You are coming back. | 你会回来的 |
[00:18] | Trust me now. | 相信我 |
[00:22] | I killed Susan. | 是我杀了苏珊 |
[00:25] | You broke my heart. | 你让我心碎 |
[00:29] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你 |
[00:31] | I’ll kill ya. | 杀了你 |
[00:33] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会丢下你不管的 |
[00:37] | Get your hands off my daughter. | 放开我女儿 |
[00:39] | Your… | 你的… |
[00:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:43] | For saving me. | 救了我 |
[01:01] | I know I’m behind on payments | 我知道我欠了账 |
[01:03] | but please just give me a few more days. | 但请多宽限几天 |
[01:07] | My mother is everything to me. | 对我而言 母亲就是一切 |
[01:10] | Mother Agatha, she’s all that I got. | 阿加莎嬷嬷 她是我的全部 |
[01:15] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[01:17] | Please give me one more chance. | 请再给我一次机会 |
[01:21] | Mr. Romanski, | 罗曼斯基先生 |
[01:22] | I have given you chance after chance | 我已经给了你够多的机会 |
[01:24] | and you have failed your mother every time. | 可你每次都让你母亲失望 |
[01:27] | Don’t say that. | 别这样 |
[01:28] | If your account is not paid in full by tomorrow morning | 如果明早之前你不能付清账 |
[01:31] | your mother will be discharged to your care. | 你母亲会被强制出院 由你自己照料 |
[01:35] | There’s gotta be something. | 会有办法的 |
[01:38] | There is always something. | 车到山前必有路 |
[01:40] | I will pray for your mother’s eternal soul. | 我会为你母亲的不灭灵魂祈祷 |
[01:55] | You’re killing her. | 你这是在谋杀 |
[02:13] | Everything’s gonna be ok, Mama. | 一切都会好起来的 妈妈 |
[02:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna do what I have to do. | 我会做我该做的事 |
[02:27] | You do that. | 你做吧 |
[02:30] | You do that. | 你做吧 |
[03:36] | Look at ‘im. | 瞧他 |
[03:38] | So much for you and the ladies, huh? | 你和那些女人也不过如此 |
[03:41] | You know, I’ve seen hamburger that looks better than that face. | 我见过的肉饼都比那张脸好多了 |
[03:44] | Just give me my money. | 给钱 |
[03:47] | I got someone waiting on me. | 还有人在等我 |
[03:50] | You want your money? Huh? | 你想要拿钱吗 |
[03:53] | I threw the fight. | 我故意输掉了比赛 |
[03:55] | You got your dough, now give me my mine. | 你拿到了钱 现在也该付我的那份了 |
[03:58] | You wanna get paid? | 你想要报酬 |
[04:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:02] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:14] | See, you should said “Yes” The first time we asked. | 问第一遍的时候你就应该回答是的 |
[04:28] | Mama… I’m sorry. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[04:57] | That… was an excellent fight, Mr. Romanski. | 那可真是一场精彩绝伦的比赛 罗曼斯基先生 |
[05:04] | May I call you Julius? | 我可以叫你朱利叶斯吗 |
[05:09] | My name is Dmitri. | 我是德米特里 |
[05:11] | Please… help me… | 请…帮帮我… |
[05:15] | You want me to help you? | 你想让我帮你 |
[05:22] | To have a man with such strength… | 把一个如此强健 |
[05:25] | and determination to stand by my side in the battles to come, | 坚决果断的人纳入我的麾下 迎接即将到来的战斗 |
[05:30] | one so able to endure enormous suffering. | 这样一个能够承受巨大折磨的人 |
[05:37] | How can I say no? | 我怎么会拒绝呢 |
[06:09] | I told you I would do anything to save you, Mama. | 我说过我会不惜一切救你 妈妈 |
[06:19] | And I will. | 决不食言 |
[06:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[06:44] | Visiting hours are over. | 探视时间结束了 |
[06:47] | God will not be taking my mama tonight, Mother Agatha. | 今晚上帝不会带走我母亲了 阿加莎嬷嬷 |
[06:51] | But it still may be wise for you to pray. | 但你最好还是做些祈祷 |
[07:24] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[07:28] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[07:52] | It won’t start, I already tried. | 没用的 我试过了 |
[07:58] | I told you to leave me alone. | 我警告过你别来烦我 |
[08:01] | – I need to atone. – Go. | – 我需要赎罪 – 走开 |
[08:04] | Please, I need to. | 拜托了 我需要这样做 |
[08:07] | I wanna protect you. | 我想保护你们 |
[08:08] | You and your daughter. | 你和你的女儿 |
[08:11] | We don’t need help from someone like you. | 我们不需要你这种人的保护 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna find a vehicle and go to Denver. | 我会找辆车 然后去丹佛 |
[08:16] | There’s help there. | 我们会在那儿得到帮助 |
[08:19] | Where is your daughter? | 你女儿在哪儿 |
[08:20] | She’s alright, isn’t she? | 她还好吧 |
[08:26] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[08:29] | Wait! Wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[08:32] | How long has she been breathing like this? | 她像这样呼吸有多久了 |
[08:35] | Young ones need to feed almost constantly, or… | 年轻的几乎需要一直进食 否则… |
[08:40] | Or what? | 什么 |
[08:43] | Why haven’t you turned her? | 你为什么不让她重新变成人类 |
[08:46] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:48] | – But if you don’t… – I can’t! | – 但要是你不… – 我做不到 |
[08:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:59] | Vanessa, | 凡妮莎 |
[09:02] | Dylan needs to feed. | 迪伦需要进食 |
[09:07] | She can feed on me. | 她可以吸我的血 |
[09:12] | So she bites you and you turn into a vampire and kill us both? | 她咬了你 你变成吸血鬼 然后把我俩都杀了 |
[09:17] | I don’t think so. | 我并不这样认为 |
[09:20] | I won’t turn back. | 我不会变成吸血鬼的 |
[09:22] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[09:24] | The doctor that was with you, | 和你一起的那个医生 |
[09:26] | – one of us tried to turn her. – Wait, Doc? | – 我们中的一个曾试过要把她变成吸血鬼 – 等等 医生 |
[09:31] | You tried to turn her back? | 你们试过把她变回去 |
[09:40] | I swear on my mother’s grave | 我在母亲的墓前发誓 |
[09:44] | that I can never be a vampire again. | 我再也不会成为吸血鬼 |
[09:53] | Please. | 求你 |
[09:57] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[10:07] | It’s alright. It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[10:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:24] | – He’s burning up. – Should we check his wound? | – 他在发烧 – 我们要检查他的伤口吗 |
[10:26] | I’m not looking. | 我不会看的 |
[10:27] | I hate that kind of shit. | 我讨厌这种景象 |
[10:30] | I need water. | 我要水 |
[10:32] | Or Gatorade. | 佳得乐也可以 |
[10:34] | That’d be great. | 有那就更好了 |
[10:37] | He still running a fever? | 他还没退烧吗 |
[10:39] | You think he’ll pull through? | 你觉得他会挺过来吗 |
[10:41] | You know I can hear you, right? | 你们知道我能听见你们说话吧 |
[10:49] | Your wound is infected, Mohamad. | 你的伤口感染了 默罕默德 |
[10:52] | We don’t have any more antibiotics. | 我们的抗生素也用完了 |
[10:54] | You’re gonna have to fight this off yourself. | 你得靠自己撑过来 |
[10:56] | What if he doesn’t? | 要是不能呢 |
[10:57] | When I said I could hear you | 我说可以听见你们说话的时候 |
[10:59] | I meant take it outside not explain how fast I’m dying. | 意思是不要当面讨论我会死得多快 |
[11:02] | God, you people. | 天 你们这些人 |
[11:05] | The least you could do is give me something for the pain. | 至少能给我点止疼的东西吧 |
[11:07] | Well, all we have left is cocaine but | 我们只有可卡因了 不过 |
[11:12] | don’t worry, it doesn’t have the usual recreational effect | 别担心 在你饱受折磨的时候 |
[11:14] | when you’re suffering. | 它没什么兴奋作用 |
[11:16] | I wasn’t really worried about that. | 我倒不是很担心这个 |
[11:18] | – Let him rest. – Of course. | – 让他休息吧 – 好 |
[11:20] | Oh, and by the way, we’re running out of blood for the wounded. | 顺便说一句 给伤员的血库要空了 |
[11:23] | Raoul’s making donating mandatory. | 拉乌尔正在筹划强制性献血 |
[11:25] | You don’t give, you don’t eat. | 不献血的人得不到食物 |
[11:32] | I guess I’ll get it over with. | 看来我要硬着头皮上了 |
[11:34] | I hate needles but I could destroy breakfast. | 我讨厌针管 但我还是得吃早饭 |
[11:40] | Coming? | 来吗 |
[11:42] | Uh, later, yeah. | 等会吧 |
[11:43] | Someone should stay here with Mo. | 得有人留下来陪他 |
[11:59] | Listen, Flesh. | 听着 弗莱什 |
[12:01] | You can’t go around telling people what you used to be. | 你不可以告诉人们你过去的身份 |
[12:04] | Okay? Just shut up and give. | 听见没 只要闭嘴去献血就行 |
[12:06] | No, these are good people. They’ll understand. | 不 他们都是好人 他们会理解的 |
[12:07] | Wake up to the world that we live in, man. | 看清楚我们所处世界的真面目吧 |
[12:10] | We used to kill people at the hospital for taking too much soup. | 以前在医院里 我们会把盛太多汤的人杀掉 |
[12:13] | Yeah, but we have to trust someone sometime | 没错 可我们总得偶尔相信别人 |
[12:15] | – otherwise there’s no point. – Listen. | – 否则没有任何意义 – 听好了 |
[12:17] | Alright? Shut your mouth and roll up your sleeve. | 可以吗 闭上嘴巴 卷起袖子 |
[12:24] | Just make sure they don’t give me any. | 只要保证他们别给我血就行 |
[12:35] | You’re not turning. | 你没变化 |
[12:37] | She’s gonna be ok. | 她会没事的 |
[12:39] | What’s wrong? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[12:41] | That’s gross! | 真恶心 |
[12:42] | – It tastes like rat’s blood! – Ok, sweetheart, you have to try. | – 尝起来像老鼠血 – 行了 宝贝 你得尝试 |
[12:45] | – This is really important. – No! | – 这生死攸关 – 不 |
[12:46] | No, it tastes like shit! | 不 这味道太糟糕了 |
[12:48] | Are you trying to kill me?! Is that what you want?! | 你是想杀了我吗 这就是你想要的 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry, I…I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[12:56] | What will happen if she doesn’t feed? | 如果她不吸血会怎么样 |
[12:59] | As a young elite she needs fresh human blood | 年轻的吸血鬼需要新鲜的人类血液 |
[13:03] | or she’ll die. | 否则她会死 |
[13:11] | If I kill humans for her I’m a monster. | 如果我为她杀人 我就是个怪物 |
[13:15] | If I don’t, I’m a monster. | 如果不杀 我也是 |
[13:18] | And if I try to turn her I might kill her. | 如果我试着转变她 可能会害了她 |
[13:22] | Are you the kind of person that can kill people? | 你是那种会去杀人的人吗 |
[13:26] | Huh? Hunt them for blood? | 为了血去猎杀他们 |
[13:29] | Not just once, but day after day? | 不仅是一次 而是日复一日 |
[13:32] | I have done terrible things for the one that I loved. | 我为了深爱的人做了太多不堪之事 |
[13:37] | Do not underestimate the cost of being a monster. | 千万别低估成为怪物要付出的代价 |
[13:41] | You should know. | 你早该知道 |
[13:44] | Now stop following us. | 现在起 别跟着我们 |
[14:01] | Well, one good thing about not drinking blood is | 不吸血的一个好处就是 |
[14:04] | I think it’s kept you from turning full vampire but… | 不会让你彻底转变成吸血鬼 但是 |
[14:06] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[14:24] | I know you don’t wanna hear this. | 我知道你不想听 |
[14:26] | No, I don’t. | 对 我不想 |
[14:28] | But you’re gonna have to feed off me at some point. | 但有时你得喝点我的血 |
[14:30] | I’d rather gouge my eyeballs out. | 那还不如把我眼珠子抠出来 |
[14:33] | But if you feed off of me then you’ll | 但如果你喝我的血 |
[14:35] | have the strength to hunt for me. | 你就有力气去为我捕猎 |
[14:36] | Animals that I can eat. Then you can feed off of me again. | 抓些我能吃的动物 然后你又可以吸我的血了 |
[14:41] | I would literally rather die. | 我宁愿去死 |
[14:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:46] | Hey, I’m just being practical. | 嘿 我只是说的很现实 |
[14:48] | What other choice do you have… | 你还有其他的选择… |
[14:49] | If you come any closer I will rip you to pieces! | 你再靠近一点 我会把你撕烂 |
[14:54] | I fed off of you for months. | 我靠你的血活了几个月 |
[14:55] | Yeah, look where that got me. | 是 看我现在成什么样了 |
[14:58] | You’re here to get me to Vanessa. | 你的任务是把我送到凡妮莎那里 |
[15:00] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[15:04] | End of discussion. | 到此为止 |
[15:07] | End of discussion. | 到此为止 |
[15:16] | What is wrong with you, seriously? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[15:18] | He’s a pussy, that’s what. | 因为他是个怂货 |
[15:19] | Who can’t kill a feral for God’s sakes. | 老天 怂得连吸血怪都不敢杀 |
[15:21] | That thing nearly killed me, too. | 那东西还差点杀了我 |
[15:22] | You hear that, dipshit? | 听见了吗 白痴 |
[15:23] | – I think you owe someone an apology. – I’m sorry, Chloe. | – 你欠某人一声道歉吧 – 克洛伊 对不起 |
[15:26] | Sorry’s not good enough. | 对不起可不够 |
[15:27] | There needs to be disciplinary action. | 我们需要些处罚措施 |
[15:29] | Yeah, are you gonna take your lashes like a man this time, Felix? | 菲利克斯 这次你能像个男人一样挨鞭子吗 |
[15:32] | Try it and I’ll rip up your nuts again, remember that one? | 试试看 记得上次吗 我还会把你打得脑浆爆裂 |
[15:35] | No! | 不要 |
[15:37] | – I’m looking forward to this. – Disciplinary action! | – 我很期待 – 惩戒惩戒 |
[15:52] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:54] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:56] | For the offense of failing to kill a dead easy feral | 他没能杀死一只极其容易干掉的吸血怪 |
[15:59] | and for just being an overall asswipe, | 又是个彻头彻尾的怂货 |
[16:02] | how many lashes, Chloe? Your call. | 克洛伊 抽多少下 你来定 |
[16:06] | Ten. | 十下 |
[16:09] | And that’s going easy on him. | 算是对他手下留情了 |
[16:12] | Alright, arms up, asswipe. | 好了 怂货 手臂抬起来 |
[16:22] | One! | 一 |
[16:25] | Two! | 二 |
[16:37] | Three! | 三 |
[16:40] | Four! | 四 |
[16:46] | Five! | 五 |
[16:49] | Six! | 六 |
[16:54] | Seven! | 七 |
[16:57] | Eight! | 八 |
[17:00] | Nine! | 九 |
[17:17] | Ten! | 十 |
[17:23] | That was awesome. | 棒极了 |
[17:25] | This calls for a celebration. | 这得庆祝一下 |
[17:27] | Your cell or mine? | 在你房间还是我的 |
[17:33] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[17:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:50] | I am Sam. | 我是山姆 |
[17:54] | Sam I am. | 山姆就是我 |
[17:56] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[17:59] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[18:05] | Get him? | 击中了没 |
[18:07] | Go check it out. | 去检查一下 |
[18:09] | Go. | 快去 |
[18:13] | Make sure he’s dead. | 确定一下他真死了 |
[18:44] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[18:57] | – We need to get out of here! – Go! Go! Go!!! | – 我们得从这儿出去 – 快走 快走 |
[19:06] | I am Sam. Sam I am. | 我是山姆 山姆就是我 |
[19:12] | – Shit! – Back! Back! | – 妈的 – 返回返回 |
[19:16] | Shit! In here! | – 操 往这里 |
[19:18] | – Here. – No, it’s a trap! | – 这边 – 不行 这是个陷阱 |
[19:22] | I am Sam. | 我是山姆 |
[19:27] | Sam I am. | 山姆就是我 |
[19:29] | Lock that door. | 快锁门 |
[19:30] | Shit! | 我操 |
[19:32] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[20:18] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[20:23] | Please… | 求你了 |
[20:58] | I’m not gonna hurt you, | 我不会伤害你 |
[21:00] | but you have to come with me. | 但你得跟我来 |
[21:02] | Alright. Easy. | 好 放轻松 |
[21:07] | You have to trust me, ok? | 你要相信我 好吗 |
[21:09] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[21:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:13] | I just need your help. | 我只是需要你的帮助 |
[21:17] | – What’s your name? – Daniel. | – 你叫什么 – 丹尼尔 |
[21:20] | Daniel, I’m Vanessa. | 丹尼尔 我是凡妮莎 |
[21:21] | This is my daughter, Dylan. | 这是我女儿迪伦 |
[21:27] | Please don’t kill me. Please. | 求你别杀我 |
[21:28] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[21:30] | Ok? You’re not gonna turn, but I need to feed her. | 好吗 你也不会转变 但我需要你的血喂她 |
[21:34] | She’s a vampire, you have to kill her. | 她是吸血鬼 你得杀了她 |
[21:37] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[21:39] | I’m s-s-sorry. | 我很…很抱歉 |
[21:43] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[21:45] | No. | 没有 |
[21:47] | Then you don’t understand. | 那你是不会懂的 |
[21:53] | Hold out your arm. | 伸出胳膊 |
[21:57] | Pull up the sleeve. | 把袖子卷起来 |
[22:05] | I promise I will not bleed you out. | 我保证不会吸干你的血 |
[22:07] | – No. No. – Ok? | – 不要 – 好吗 |
[22:21] | I need.. I need… I need to feed. | 我需要… 需要… 吸血 |
[22:35] | Are you gonna be ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:50] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[22:53] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:55] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[22:59] | Dad. Dad? Where are you? | 爸爸 爸爸 你在哪呀 |
[23:20] | You still haven’t given yet. | 你还没献血呢 |
[23:21] | Yeah, I will. The line’s still really long. | 是 我会去的 队还很长呢 |
[23:23] | Don’t bullshit me. | 别糊弄我 |
[23:24] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[23:29] | People are dying. | 人们性命垂危 |
[23:31] | – People that fought hard. – I know. | – 那些浴血奋战的人 – 我知道的 |
[23:34] | Then stop being a pussy and get at it. | 那就别装怂 做点事情 |
[23:38] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[23:40] | Why the hell not? | 到底为什么不行 |
[23:47] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[23:52] | I need to tell you something. | 有些事得告诉你 |
[24:12] | What… what is this? | 这… 是什么 |
[24:17] | Punishment. | 惩罚 |
[24:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[24:24] | Take this off. | 脱掉它 |
[24:26] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[24:42] | Lie down. | 躺下来 |
[24:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:48] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[24:50] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | – What’re you doing? – Shhh. | – 你在干什么 – 嘘 |
[25:09] | Please don’t. | 请别这样 |
[25:45] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[25:52] | – You told her? – Yeah. | – 你告诉她了 – 是啊 |
[25:54] | What’d I say to you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[25:56] | Don’t tell. | 千万别讲 |
[25:57] | Don’t. | 千万别 |
[25:58] | Like, wha-what part of that don’t you understand? | 哪个词你听不懂 |
[26:01] | No, you don’t understand, Mohamad. Lucky’s a friend. | 你不明白 默罕默德 幸运是朋友 |
[26:03] | – We can trust her. – You can’t trust anybody. | – 我们能信任她 – 谁都不能信 |
[26:06] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我清楚得很 |
[26:08] | – What does that mean? – Nothing. I… | – 什么意思 – 没什么 我… |
[26:11] | Can you get the nurse? I need another pill. | 你能找一下护士吗 我要再吃一颗药 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:14] | Um, hey, Jolene? | 嘿 茱莲妮 |
[26:16] | Uh, Mohamad could use some… | 默罕默德需要一些 |
[26:17] | I’m gonna have to ask you to come with us. | 你要求你和我们走一趟 |
[26:19] | We have a few questions for you. | 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[26:49] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[26:55] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[26:59] | You are a hard woman to find. | 你这女人真难找 |
[27:03] | I’ve been tracking you for hours. | 我找了你几个小时了 |
[27:16] | You killed for her. | 你为她杀人了 |
[27:18] | Not on purpose. | 不是故意的 |
[27:20] | Dad? Hello? | 爸爸 有人吗 |
[27:22] | He shot her. She needs to heal. | 他打中了她 她要疗伤 |
[27:24] | Dad, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪 |
[27:25] | And his kids. | 他还有孩子 |
[27:28] | Vanessa, you do not want to become what I was. | 凡妮莎 你不会想变成以前的我 |
[27:32] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[27:34] | I promised my daughter I would do anything for her. | 我向我女儿保证过我会为她做任何事 |
[27:40] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[27:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[27:50] | Take them somewhere safe. | 带他们去安全的地方 |
[28:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:23] | How’re you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[28:25] | Are you *cking kidding me?! | 你他妈在搞笑吗 |
[28:27] | I feel bad. | 我感觉很糟 |
[28:28] | I open up to you and you turn me in. | 我对你那么信任你却告发我 |
[28:31] | I went to Jolene for advice. | 我去找茱莲妮征求意见 |
[28:33] | She seemed nice. | 她看起来是个好人 |
[28:35] | You’re a bad judge of character. | 你看人的本事真烂 |
[28:36] | How was I supposed to know what to do? | 我怎么知道该做什么 |
[28:38] | I went to her, | 我告诉了她 |
[28:40] | she went to the chief guy | 她告诉了管事的家伙 |
[28:42] | and they said they had to quarantine you for assessment. | 然后他们说必须要把你隔离评估 |
[28:44] | You think I’m in here to be assessed? | 你觉得我是为了接受评估才被关在这 |
[28:46] | I think they need to wrap their heads around this. | 我觉得他们需要搞清楚这事 |
[28:49] | They’ll keep you contained until they | 他们会收容你 |
[28:51] | can test your blood or something. | 直到给你做了血液测试之类的 |
[28:54] | Or something. | 之类的 |
[29:01] | I don’t believe in Denver, you know. | 我不相信丹佛 |
[29:06] | The promised land in the clouds. | 天上的乐土 |
[29:09] | Paradise on earth or some bullshit. | 人间乐园或是一些屁话 |
[29:12] | Even if it did exist and there’s no vampires | 即使真的存在 而且没有吸血鬼 |
[29:15] | I mean the people there would shoot anyone on site, right? | 那里的人也会当场射杀外入者 对吗 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. But I know that’s where | 我不知道 |
[29:20] | Vanessa and her daughter are going. | 但那是凡妮莎要带她女儿去的地方 |
[29:23] | – And you should go there, too. – Me? | – 你也应该去那里 – 我 |
[29:25] | What do you mean, me? | 你什么意思 我一个人 |
[29:29] | You understand I’m never getting out of here? | 你明白我永远也出不去了吧 |
[29:57] | Hey. Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[29:59] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[30:02] | – Stay back! – Ok. Ok. | – 退后 -好的 好的 |
[30:16] | Get it together. | 集中精力 |
[30:59] | Take these. | 拿着这些 |
[31:01] | You’re gonna need ’em. | 你会需要它们 |
[31:12] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[31:14] | – Help us! – Open the door, Felix. | -帮帮我们 – 把门打开 菲利克斯 |
[31:16] | Felix, open the door! | 菲利克斯 开门 |
[31:24] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[31:26] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[31:52] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[31:54] | You’ll learn, too. | 你也会学会的 |
[31:56] | I’ll learn. | 我会学的 |
[31:58] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你让我做什么都行 |
[32:04] | First I feed. | 首先 我进食 |
[32:09] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[32:11] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[32:34] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[32:41] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不能 我不能 |
[32:42] | Felix, you’ve got the knife. Do it! Just kill him! | 菲利克斯 你拿到刀了 快 杀了他 |
[32:45] | Kill him! Come on! | 杀了他 |
[32:47] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[32:48] | Felix… do it! Kill him! Come on! | 菲利克斯 动手 杀他 快 |
[32:55] | You try that, I’ll-I’ll rip your nuts off, you pussy. | 你敢试试 我要把你的头扭下来 怂货 |
[33:25] | Fountain of youth! | 青春之泉 |
[33:48] | I found some people headed for a triage camp | 我发现有些人正去往一个诊疗营 |
[33:50] | back toward the citadel. | 返向城堡 |
[33:52] | They took the kids. | 他们带走了那些孩子 |
[33:53] | Mom, it hurts. It hurts. | 妈妈 疼 疼 |
[33:55] | It hurts. | 疼 |
[33:57] | She didn’t get enough to heal. | 她喝到的血还不足以疗伤 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry, Dylan, but I’m gonna try. | 很抱歉 迪伦 但是我要试一试 |
[34:22] | Wha.. what do you… what do you mean? | 什么… 你什么意思 |
[34:23] | What do you mean? | 你要干吗 |
[34:28] | I’m gonna try to turn you. | 我要试试转化你 |
[34:32] | No, no, please. I’m gonna die! | 不不 求求你 我会死的 |
[34:34] | – I’ll die! I’ll die! – You will not die. | – 我会死的 我会死的 – 你不会死 |
[34:36] | I will not let you die. | 我不会让你死 |
[34:38] | I won’t let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[34:42] | Please… I’m scared. I can’t. | 求求你 我害怕 我做不到 |
[34:45] | It’s ok, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[34:47] | I’m scared, too. | 我也害怕 |
[34:49] | I’m scared, too. | 我也怕 和你一样 |
[34:56] | – I love you. – No… | – 我爱你 – 不… |
[35:01] | You’re all I’ve ever really loved, you know that? | 你是我唯一深爱的人 你知道吗 |
[35:05] | Please. | 求你 |
[35:07] | Please don’t do this to me. | 求你别这样对我 |
[35:15] | I’ll be gentle, ok? | 我会温柔的 好吗 |
[35:18] | I’ll be gentle. | 我会轻轻的 |
[36:30] | Dylan! Dylan! | 迪伦 迪伦 |
[36:32] | Mom? | 妈 |
[36:36] | Mom! | 妈 |
[36:39] | You’re ok! | 你好了 |
[36:45] | – Mommy. – You’re ok. | -妈妈 -你好了 |
[36:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:49] | You’re ok. | 你好了 |
[37:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:04] | Wake up. | 起来 |
[37:06] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[37:08] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[37:10] | Wake up. | 起来 |
[37:14] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要把你弄出去 |
[37:17] | You got me loose. | 你释放了我 |
[37:23] | – We have to get Mohamad. – Shhh. | – 我们一定要去找默罕默德 – 安静 |
[37:31] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:34] | I can’t be the one who got him killed. | 我不能害他被杀 |
[37:36] | I don’t think you want that either. | 我想你也不愿意 |
[37:39] | – He was turned back. – I’m sorry. | – 他已经变回去了 – 我很抱歉 |
[37:41] | I really am, but I… | 真的 但是我 |
[37:44] | That’s why I don’t talk things through. | 这就是我不喜欢把话讲明的原因 |
[37:48] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[37:50] | Come on, we’re almost there. | 撑住 我们快到了 |
[37:52] | We just need to get to the woods. | 我们只需要到树林里去 |
[37:54] | Oh god, this hurts. | 天哪 这好痛 |
[39:02] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[39:23] | – What’re you laughing at? – Oh! | – 你在笑什么 – 噢 |
[39:26] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[39:27] | I can’t believe you made me eat fish this morning. | 我不敢相信你早上居然逼我吃鱼 |
[39:30] | It was so gross! | 好恶心 |
[39:31] | Yeah, well you couldn’t tell by the way you gulped it down. | 你那狼吞虎咽的样子也不像是觉得它恶心啊 |
[39:36] | – Don’t get me! – Wait, wait, wait. | – 别抓我 – 等等 等等 |
[39:44] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[39:45] | – No, stop! – I need that neck sugar! | – 不 住手 – 我想要你的脖子糖 |
[39:47] | – Come here! – No! | – 到这来 – 不 |
[39:50] | You think she remembers? | 你觉得她记得吗 |
[39:52] | Or that she just pretends. | 或者她只是假装不记得 |
[39:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:57] | And I don’t care. | 我也不在乎 |
[39:59] | She’s back. | 她回到我身边了 |
[40:02] | That’s all that matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[40:04] | What’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[40:08] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[40:10] | We have today. | 我们拥有当下 |
[40:12] | That’s enough for me. | 对我来说那就够了 |
[40:39] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[40:44] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要来投你了 |
[40:49] | I have a massive snowball in my hand. | 我手里有个超大的雪球 |
[40:51] | Get her. | 投她 |
[40:53] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[41:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:14] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[41:17] | Dylan, it’s ok! It’s ok! | 迪伦 没事的 没事的 |
[41:19] | Dylan, it’s ok! | 迪伦 没事的 |
[41:21] | It’s ok, Dylan! | 没事的 迪伦 |
[41:23] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[41:44] | Nooooo! | 不 |