时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’m gonna try to turn you. | 我会尽力转变你 |
[00:07] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:10] | – What’s up with you? – Stay back! | – 你怎么了 – 别过来 |
[00:11] | – Okay. – Just take these. | -好 – 拿着 |
[00:15] | Hey, are you gonna take your lashes like a man this time, Felix? | 你这次能像个男人一样挨鞭子吗 菲利克斯 |
[00:21] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
[00:23] | I am Sam. | 我是山姆 |
[00:26] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[00:29] | – Shit! In here! – No, it’s a trap! | – 妈的 来这里 – 不行 这是个陷阱 |
[00:33] | – What is this? – Punishment. | – 这是什么 – 惩罚 |
[00:35] | Please don’t… | 求求你别… |
[00:37] | I’ll rip your nuts off, you pussy! | 怂货 我会打得你脑浆爆裂 |
[00:47] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:48] | Dylan, Dylan. | 迪伦 迪伦 |
[01:31] | ? …you always hurt the ones you love… ? | # 你总是伤害所爱之人 # |
[01:44] | ? …and crush it til the petals fall, ? | # 花瓣凋零时碾碎为泥 # |
[01:51] | ? We always break the kindest heart, ? | # 我们总是伤害最善良的心 # |
[01:59] | ? With a hasty word you can’t recall, ? | # 言语草率 你都不曾记起 # |
[02:06] | ? So if I broke your heart last night, ? | # 如果昨晚我伤害了你 # |
[02:13] | ? It’s because ? | # 那是因为 # |
[02:17] | ? I love you most of all… ? | # 我最爱之人是你 # |
[03:22] | Spit it out. | 痛快点说出来吧 |
[03:25] | What? | 什么 |
[03:26] | Whatever it is you’re too chicken shit to say. | 你没胆说的 |
[03:32] | Fine, but if you keep side-eyeing me | 好吧 你再偷瞥我 |
[03:35] | we’re gonna have a problem. | 我们之间就有麻烦了 |
[03:42] | You’re out of control. | 你失控了 |
[03:43] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[03:44] | Yes, and you’re gonna get us both killed. | 是的 你会让我们都被杀的 |
[03:46] | We’ve killed more vampires this past week | 我们这周里杀的吸血鬼 |
[03:49] | than that pathetic resistance has since the rising began. | 比那些可悲的抵抗军从叛乱开始到现在杀得都多 |
[03:54] | I fail to see the problem. | 我没看见有什么问题 |
[03:55] | It’s a rampage. | 你那是狂躁 |
[03:56] | It’s a cleanse. | 这是一场清洗 |
[03:58] | Anyway, I’ve barely gotten a scratch. | 反正我都没被抓伤过 |
[04:00] | – What are you so worried about? – Against the ferals. | – 你在担心什么 – 担心吸血怪 |
[04:04] | You and I both know there are stronger, | 你我都知道有更强壮 |
[04:05] | more powerful vampires out there, | 更强大的吸血鬼 |
[04:07] | and they’re gunning for you. | 他们在找机会攻击你 |
[04:09] | Good, let ’em. | 很好 让他们来 |
[04:11] | I heal, remember? | 我可以痊愈 知道吗 |
[04:13] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[04:19] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:23] | You can’t kill away the pain of Dylan’s loss. | 你还没能驱赶失去迪伦的痛苦 |
[04:29] | You don’t know my pain. | 你不了解我的痛苦 |
[04:31] | I felt your pain. | 我感受到你的痛苦 |
[04:34] | When you screamed I could literally feel it | 你咆哮的时候 我真的能感受到它 |
[04:36] | coursing through my veins. | 在我的血管里汹涌着 |
[04:51] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[04:52] | A little bit, yeah. | 是 好一点 |
[05:20] | Cold? | 冷吗 |
[05:45] | Warm, hmm? | 暖和了吗 |
[05:48] | Warm. | 暖和 |
[06:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[06:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[06:11] | Touch? | 触碰 |
[06:12] | Connect. | 联结 |
[06:14] | You want me to connect. | 你想让我联结 |
[07:01] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[07:04] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[07:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[07:32] | I can’t… | 我做不到… |
[08:02] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[08:12] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[08:17] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[08:30] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[08:32] | We’re not lost, | 我们没有 |
[08:33] | we just don’t know where we’re going. | 只是不知道往哪儿走 |
[08:36] | – Same difference. – No, it’s not. I can’t explain it. | – 一个意思 – 不 才不是 我没法解释 |
[08:39] | Something is telling me we need to go in this direction. | 冥冥之中我觉得要往这个方向走 |
[08:42] | Oh yeah, your dreams. | 是 你的白日梦 |
[08:44] | Vanessa and all that shit. | 凡妮莎和那些乱七八糟的 |
[08:46] | Axel! Axel, are you okay? | 阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔 你还好吗 |
[08:51] | Get the bag. | 快拿包 |
[08:52] | Why don’t you just feed off of… | 为什么你就不能喝… |
[08:53] | Get the bag! | 拿包 |
[08:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[08:58] | I ll kill you if you don’t. | 不然我会杀了你 |
[09:32] | Bleeding stopped? | 血止住了吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah, finally. | 终于止住了 |
[09:36] | That’s good, then. | 不错 |
[09:37] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[09:39] | I was always a little bit of a bleeder. | 我的血总是有些不易止住 |
[09:41] | But you, you have one hell of a left. | 但你左手可真有劲 |
[09:44] | Lucky it wasn’t my right. | 庆幸我没用右手 |
[09:45] | Yeah, I bet. | 那是 |
[09:47] | You hit harder than Max Bear. | 你打得比麦克斯·贝尔还狠 |
[09:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:51] | What, are you kidding me? Max Bear. | 什么 你在开玩笑吧 麦克斯·贝尔 |
[09:53] | Back in my day, before I turned, | 在我那个年代 我变成吸血鬼之前 |
[09:54] | he was the Heavyweight Champion of the World. | 他可是世界重量级拳击比赛的冠军 |
[09:58] | Back in your day, huh? When was that? | 你那个年代 是吧 那是什么时候 |
[10:00] | 36. | 36年 |
[10:02] | 1936. Jesus. | 1936 天呐 |
[10:04] | Yeah, but listen. | 是 但听着 |
[10:06] | I fought him. | 我跟他对打过 |
[10:08] | Slobber knocker back in 29, amateur fight before he turned, | 还是1929年 在他转变前的一场业余拳击 |
[10:11] | before he became Max Bear. | 那时他还不是麦克斯·贝尔 |
[10:14] | We were just | 我们就是 |
[10:17] | I mean, we were kicking the living shit out of each other. | 我们就是把对方往死里打 |
[10:19] | Back before he hit the big time and our faces were like, | 还是在他声名鹊起之前 我们的脸就像 |
[10:22] | were like ground chuck. | 就像牛颈肉 |
[10:23] | Just… | 就是… |
[10:25] | And the crowd. Oh my… the crowd, they loved it. | 还有观众 天呐… 他们爱死这场对决了 |
[10:28] | And there we were, 15th round, we were so gassed | 那是第十五轮对决 我们精疲力尽 |
[10:32] | we could barely keep our hands up, | 手都快要举不起来了 |
[10:34] | we’re just swinging at air. | 在台上摇摇晃晃 |
[10:36] | But then I hear it. | 但那时我听见了 |
[10:37] | Ten second clang. | 十秒的叮当声 |
[10:40] | So I just charge in there | 所以我就猛冲过去 |
[10:42] | and ready give everything I’ve got. | 准备奋力一搏 |
[10:48] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[10:51] | I got caught. | 我被摁住了 |
[10:52] | Right hook. Bink! | 一个右勾拳 蹦 |
[10:54] | On the bud. | 打趴下了 |
[10:57] | You know, if I had just played it safe | 我当时要是安全行事 |
[11:00] | for just 10 more seconds. | 再坚持个十秒钟 |
[11:03] | At least you went for it. | 至少你努力了 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:08] | Yeah, but I was ahead on the score cards by two points. | 是 但我记分卡上领先两分呢 |
[11:12] | I see you doing the same thing, Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 我看见你在重蹈覆辙 |
[11:17] | You’re ahead on the score card. | 你在积分卡上领先 |
[11:20] | Don’t get caught by that right. | 别被右勾拳打倒 |
[11:25] | It’s a cool story. | 不错的故事 |
[11:33] | – Skinners. We need to move, now. – I don’t run anymore. | – 是剥皮怪 我们现在就得离开 – 我不会再逃跑了 |
[11:39] | Those aren’t ferals, trust me. | 相信我 这些不是吸血怪 |
[11:40] | We need to move, now. | 我们得离开 就现在 |
[12:08] | You dogs! | 你们这些狗东西 |
[12:09] | You ugly dogs! | 丑陋的狗东西 |
[12:10] | Get over here! | 过来啊 |
[12:12] | – Leave her alone! – Julius! | – 别碰她 – 朱利叶斯 |
[12:13] | Leave her! | 别碰她 |
[12:15] | What re you gonna do, huh? | 你们要干什么 |
[12:18] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[12:22] | Julius, wake up! | 朱利叶斯 醒醒 |
[12:24] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[12:28] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[12:34] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[13:09] | Hurry, get to the back! | 快 到后面去 |
[13:29] | Here, take him! Take him! | 给 捉他 捉他 |
[13:39] | No, no, no, not me. Not me! | 不不不 不要抓我 别抓我 |
[13:41] | – No! No! – RYAN! | – 不要 不要 – 莱恩 |
[13:43] | Ryan!! | 莱恩 |
[13:44] | Ryan! Don’t you hurt him you son of a bitch! | 莱恩 你这个畜生别伤害他 |
[13:59] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[14:02] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[14:06] | Please, stop. | 求你别这样 |
[14:07] | Please, I don’t wanna die. | 求求你 我不想死 |
[14:15] | Ten. Was it? | 十下 是不是 |
[14:18] | No, please, no. | 不要 求你了 |
[14:20] | Arms. | 手臂抬起来 |
[14:22] | Arms! | 手臂 |
[14:26] | Arms. | 手臂 |
[14:31] | One. | 一 |
[14:34] | Arms. | 手臂 |
[14:43] | Two. | 二 |
[14:46] | Arms. | 手臂 |
[14:53] | Please, no more. | 求你别打了 |
[14:56] | Please. Please. | 求求你 |
[14:58] | No more. | 别打了 |
[15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | No! No! No! No! Please! | 不不不 求你不要 |
[15:56] | I wanna learn. | 我想学 |
[15:59] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[16:04] | Teach me. | 教我吧 |
[16:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:26] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[16:29] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[16:31] | My Mohamad. | 我的默罕默德 |
[16:55] | Come on, do it! | 来啊 咬我啊 |
[16:57] | Come on, come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[17:00] | Come on, you bastards! | 来啊 混蛋 |
[17:03] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[17:04] | Come and take a piece. | 来啊 剜一块肉 |
[17:10] | Do it. | 来啊 |
[17:12] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[17:13] | Leave him alone, you piece of shit! | 别碰他 畜生 |
[17:19] | Do it. | 动手 |
[17:20] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[17:25] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[17:30] | Yeah, yeah, come on. | 就这样 来啊 |
[17:32] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[17:39] | – You like that? – How’s that? | – 喜欢吗 – 味道怎么样 |
[17:41] | That’s cause of me. | 那是我的功劳 |
[17:44] | His blood is useless because of me. | 我让他的血毫无用处 |
[17:46] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[17:58] | Take the bite, you bastard! | 再咬一口啊 畜生 |
[18:00] | Do it! | 咬啊 |
[18:01] | Take a bite! | 咬一口 |
[18:25] | Do it! | 来啊 |
[18:32] | Go. Get out of here. | 快走 离开这里 |
[18:35] | Go. | 快走 |
[18:43] | – What? – Hello? | – 什么 – 你好啊 |
[18:45] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[19:47] | She asked if you’re okay. | 她问你还好吗 |
[19:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:52] | We’re the Johnsons. | 约翰逊家族 |
[19:54] | The question is… who are you? | 问题是… 你是谁 |
[20:01] | Are you gonna be a friend | 你是要做我们的朋友 |
[20:03] | or do we have to bury you along with the rest of these monsters? | 还是说我们得把你和剩下的怪物一起埋了 |
[20:16] | Alright then. | 好了 |
[20:18] | Friend it is. | 看来是朋友 |
[20:23] | They don’t seem to bothered by the killing. | 他们似乎没受屠杀的影响 |
[20:26] | My partner and I have trained them well. | 我的搭档和我已经把他们训练得很好了 |
[20:28] | We found that the best way to survive out here | 我们发现想在这里活下来 |
[20:31] | is taking the fight to the vampires | 最好的办法就是只要吸血怪进入我们的领地 |
[20:33] | whenever they encroach upon our territory. | 就和他们战斗到底 |
[20:36] | Catching them by surprise isn’t that hard | 如果你从他们的弱点下手 |
[20:37] | when you prey upon their weakness. | 出其不意地抓住他们没有那么难 |
[20:40] | Young blood. | 用年轻人 |
[20:42] | – That’s disgusting. – That’s survival. | – 真恶心 – 生活所迫 |
[20:44] | The second we start sheltering our future from their reality | 我们一旦开始想摆脱现实 做白日梦 |
[20:48] | is the second we lose to those monsters. | 我们就会输给这群怪物 |
[20:49] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[20:51] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[20:53] | I wouldn’t move any further | 我不会再往前走一步 |
[20:54] | unless you wanna get an arrow in the eye. | 除非你想往眼睛来上一箭 |
[21:00] | You’re good. | 安全了 |
[21:01] | Just watch your step there, big fella. | 兄弟 注意脚下 |
[21:14] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[21:17] | Home. | 家 |
[21:23] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[21:26] | Hey, how are you doin’? | 嘿 你怎么样 |
[21:36] | Hey, Maria. | 嘿 玛丽亚 |
[21:50] | Over there we have a small greenhouse with food. | 那里我们有个小温室 用来生产食物 |
[21:52] | We each take turns on the bike generator | 每个人轮流负责自行车发电器 |
[21:54] | in order to keep the batteries charged. | 给电池充电 |
[21:56] | Some take less than others. | 有些人轮的次数少些 |
[21:59] | It’s very impressive. | 真是大开眼界 |
[22:00] | What it lacks in beauty we fill with love. | 缺失的美我们用爱弥补 |
[22:03] | You ll have to forgive Chad. | 你们要原谅查德 |
[22:05] | At times he can be a bit of a cheese ball. | 有时候他的笑话很烂 |
[22:09] | How long have you guys been here? | 你们在这里多久了 |
[22:11] | Oh, about two years now. | 大概两年了 |
[22:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:17] | Defenses? | 防御工事呢 |
[22:19] | We fortified what we could. | 我们全力加强防御 |
[22:21] | At night we sleep underground. | 晚上我们在地下睡觉 |
[22:27] | And during the day all the | 白天孩子们都值班 |
[22:28] | kids have duties in order to keep us safe. | 来保证我们的安全 |
[22:30] | Child soldiers. | 儿童士兵 |
[22:32] | Got that part. | 懂了 |
[22:34] | We made a decision a long time ago to stop running. | 我们很久以前就决定不再逃跑 |
[22:38] | To live with love and not fear. | 为爱而活而不是心存恐惧 |
[22:41] | We teach these children how to survive | 我们教会孩子们如何生存 |
[22:43] | but we also teach them to be children and have fun. | 同时也教会他们保持童真和玩耍 |
[22:48] | – You can’t have both. – Vanessa. | – 两者不可兼得 – 凡妮莎 |
[22:50] | What? | 怎样 |
[22:51] | You take a child’s innocence and it’s gone forever. | 一旦夺走孩子的童真 就找不回了 |
[22:55] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[22:57] | But you do the best you can. | 但你只能尽力而为 |
[22:59] | Loss is a part of the way it is now. | 失去是现在生活的一部分了 |
[23:02] | – And you can’t hide from that. – He’s right. | – 你无法逃避 – 他说的对 |
[23:06] | When I lost my family I didn’t think I could go on. | 当我失去家人时 我以为我无法活下去 |
[23:09] | That’s when I met Mike. | 那时我遇到了迈克 |
[23:11] | He gave me back the hope I had lost. | 他让我找回了希望 |
[23:15] | If you had told me five years ago | 如果你跟五年前的我说 |
[23:17] | that I’d be in a relationship with a man | 我会跟一个男人一起 |
[23:19] | raising a litter of orphans in a forest | 在森林中抚养孤儿 |
[23:23] | I would have told you to get your head checked. | 我会跟你说 你脑子有毛病吧 |
[23:25] | The heart knows no boundaries. | 心无止境 |
[23:27] | Now our goal is to take in any child we find | 现在我们的目标是收留儿童 |
[23:31] | and to give them the future we all thought lost. | 给他们一个曾经我们不敢想的未来 |
[23:35] | That’s pretty great. | 很美好 |
[23:38] | – You can’t catch me! – Ow. | – 你抓不到我 – 嗷 |
[23:40] | Hey! I’m gonna get you, you rascals! | 嘿 我要抓住你们 淘气鬼 |
[23:48] | What’s your story? | 你的过去是怎样 |
[23:52] | I kill vampires before they kill me. | 我杀吸血鬼 不然就被他们杀 |
[23:56] | What else is there to know? | 还有什么好了解的吗 |
[24:26] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[24:29] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:31] | Shouldn’t you be playing with your friends or something? | 你不是该去跟朋友玩吗 |
[24:34] | Nah, I don’t like the games they play here. | 没 我不喜欢他们玩的游戏 |
[24:37] | Well, what do you like? | 那你喜欢什么 |
[24:40] | Chess. | 下棋 |
[24:43] | I’m working on a board. | 我正在做棋盘 |
[24:45] | I have a piece. | 我有一只棋 |
[24:48] | Here. | 给你 |
[24:50] | Me and my mom used to play it. | 我妈以前跟我一起下棋 |
[24:52] | Before… you know. | 在她… 之前 |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:01] | That must be tough. | 很难过吧 |
[25:04] | It is, but I think my parents would want me to keep going. | 是 但我想我父母也想我继续生活 |
[25:10] | So I do. | 所以我继续生活 |
[25:12] | Time for dinner! | 晚餐好啦 |
[25:14] | – Yes! – See ya. | – 太好了 – 再见 |
[25:17] | – Oh, hey. Here. – Oh. | – 还你 – 噢 |
[25:24] | What happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:25] | I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[26:58] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 |
[27:00] | – What re you doing here, traitor? – Quiet! | – 你在这干嘛 叛徒 – 别吵 |
[27:03] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们要逃出去 |
[27:18] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[27:23] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[27:26] | Hurry, Felix, get us out! | 快啊 菲利克斯 把我们放出去 |
[27:28] | Ready or not, here I come. | 准备好没 我来了 |
[27:35] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[27:39] | Shit! | 该死 |
[27:45] | I can’t. | 打不开 |
[27:46] | Don’t you leave us, Felix. | 别丢下我们 菲利克斯 |
[27:48] | You can’t leave us, Felix! | 别丢下我们 菲利克斯 |
[27:49] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[27:50] | You coward! | 懦夫 |
[27:52] | Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[28:24] | Naughty, naughty. | 淘气 淘气 |
[29:21] | Where is Mohamad? | 默罕默德在哪 |
[29:25] | Where is Mohamad? | 默罕默德在哪 |
[29:29] | I can’t see Mohamad. | 我看不见默罕默德 |
[29:31] | Oh, there he is! | 他在那 |
[29:39] | Run, run, run, Mohamad. | 跑 跑 跑 默罕默德 |
[29:41] | Run, run, run, Mohamad. | 跑 跑 跑 默罕默德 |
[29:48] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[30:01] | Mohamad, Mohamad. | 默罕默德 默罕默德 |
[30:05] | Where’s Mohamad? | 默罕默德在哪 |
[30:09] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[30:10] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[30:13] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[30:15] | Or are you there? | 还是在那 |
[30:19] | I don’t think that he’s behind me. | 我就不觉得他在我身后 |
[30:23] | No… | 不 |
[30:42] | Caught me. | 抓到我了 |
[30:44] | Caught me. | 抓到我了 |
[30:47] | You caught me. | 你抓到我了 |
[30:52] | You caught me… | 你抓到我了 |
[31:07] | – Come on, let’s go. – Where is that freak? | – 快 我们走 – 那个怪人呢 |
[31:09] | I locked him in the basketball court. | 我把他锁在篮球场了 |
[31:11] | Come on! I don’t know how long it’ll last! Let’s go! | 快点 我不知道能关他多久 快走 |
[31:15] | What? No, no, no… | 怎么了 不不不 |
[31:16] | No! | 不 |
[31:27] | Please! Come join us. | 来吧 加入我们 |
[31:32] | We’re just about to get to the best part. | 我们正准备开始最精彩的部分 |
[31:36] | – This seat taken? – Go ahead. | – 这里有人坐吗 – 你坐吧 |
[31:42] | Grendel, lurking outside the mead hall, | 格伦德尔潜伏在大厅外 |
[31:47] | was watching, | 观察 |
[31:49] | waiting | 等待 |
[31:51] | for all the guards to fall asleep because he knew | 等所有守卫睡下 因为他知道 |
[31:55] | that if he could catch the guards unprepared | 如果他能在守卫 |
[31:59] | that no one and nothing | 无防备时进去 |
[32:02] | would ever be able to stop him. | 那就没人能阻止他 |
[32:06] | So he waited there for all to go silent. | 所以他等到万籁寂静之时 |
[32:11] | He stormed the mead hall! | 他猛攻大厅 |
[32:14] | Slashing! Slashing! | 杀啊 冲啊 |
[32:16] | Killing all the guards in his path! | 把阻止他的守卫都杀了 |
[32:18] | Popping their heads off like dandelions! | 像蒲公英一样把他们爆头 |
[32:21] | But what Grendel didn’t know | 但格伦德尔不知道 |
[32:23] | was that there was another guard in the dark, | 黑暗中还有个守卫 |
[32:25] | a guard pretending to be asleep. | 装作睡着了 |
[32:30] | He was the only one ready to take on Grendel. | 他是唯一一个准备好挑战格伦德尔的人 |
[32:35] | This guard’s name was Beowulf. | 这个守卫的名字是贝奥武夫 |
[32:40] | Beowulf saw the opportunity, | 贝奥武夫抓住机会 |
[32:42] | went in for the attack. | 出击 |
[32:44] | Grendel felt something on his back! | 格伦德尔觉得背上有东西 |
[32:47] | Grendel throwing Beowulf down to the ground! | 格伦德尔把贝奥武夫放倒在地 |
[32:50] | Beowulf getting up. | 贝奥武夫站起来了 |
[32:53] | Grendel | 格伦德尔 |
[32:56] | The two back and forth, titans clashing, | 两人对峙 一进一退 |
[32:59] | fighting each other for territory | 为领土而战 |
[33:02] | until finally, Beowulf grabbing the advantage, | 最后 贝奥武夫抓住机会 |
[33:06] | putting his hands on Grendel’s neck, | 掐住格伦德尔的脖子 |
[33:09] | beginning to choke the breath out of this ghastly beast. | 让这可怕的野兽窒息 |
[33:17] | With his bare hands, with his cunning, | 赤手空拳 |
[33:21] | saving the entire tribe. | 拯救整个部落 |
[33:23] | More importantly, saving the whole kingdom! | 更重要的是 拯救整个王国 |
[33:26] | I am Beowulf! | 我就是贝奥武夫 |
[33:34] | True story. | 真事 |
[33:36] | True story. | 真事 |
[33:37] | It’s… yeah, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 其实比这复杂一点 |
[33:44] | Beowulf has to travel down to where Grendel… | 贝奥武夫必须沿着格伦德尔的… |
[33:50] | underground… | 地下 |
[33:55] | Forget it. | 没事 |
[33:58] | Now, which one of you can tell me the moral of that story? | 谁能告诉我这个故事的寓意 |
[34:06] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[34:09] | It’s important for us all to be courageous, brave, | 对我们来说 对抗邪恶时要勇敢 |
[34:12] | and prepared when we fight evil. | 要有所准备 |
[34:15] | That’s exactly right. | 说的很对 |
[34:17] | When any one of us is on guard duty | 我们任何人值班时 |
[34:20] | you must approach it with courageousness | 都必须勇敢无畏 |
[34:25] | but we must also be prepared. | 但也要时刻准备着 |
[34:29] | All of our lives depend on it. | 所有人的命都在你手上 |
[34:33] | – Do we understand? – Yes! | – 听懂了吗 – 懂了 |
[34:36] | – Do we understand?! – Yeah! | – 听懂了吗 – 懂了 |
[34:41] | Who’s next? | 下一个 |
[34:46] | Huh. You know, I never thought a place like this could exist. | 我从没想过这样的地方真的存在 |
[34:51] | You’re not buying this place, are you? | 你不会真相信吧 |
[34:54] | Come on, Vanessa. Look around. | 得了吧 凡妮莎 看看周围 |
[34:57] | What’s not to believe? | 有什么不能相信的 |
[35:00] | There’s this kid, Troy, okay? | 有个孩子 特洛伊 |
[35:03] | And he has these marks on his arms. | 他手上有记号 |
[35:05] | And cuts. | 有割痕 |
[35:11] | Uh, Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[35:12] | Can we have a chat? | 能聊聊吗 |
[35:14] | Your house, your rules. | 你的地盘你做主 |
[35:20] | Alright, well, I’m gonna hit the hay. | 好吧 我先睡了 |
[35:30] | Um, look, I don’t know another way to approach this | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[35:34] | besides being direct. | 就直说了 |
[35:38] | What’s your deal? | 你怎么回事 |
[35:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:41] | You’ve had a dark cloud over your head since you got here. | 从你来之后 你的头顶一直有乌云笼罩 |
[35:45] | Now, that kind of negative energy can be contagious. | 这种负能量是会传染的 |
[35:49] | Especially around children. | 特别是在孩子周围 |
[35:51] | I know what you did to Troy. | 我知道你对特洛伊做的事 |
[35:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:56] | The scars on his arms? | 他手臂上的伤痕 |
[35:58] | The ones you told him to keep secret? | 你叫他别告诉别人的 |
[36:04] | Troy had those scars on his arm when he got here. | 特洛伊来这的时候就有那些伤痕了 |
[36:06] | Mmmhmm. | 恩 |
[36:07] | After he lost his parents he fell in with a very abusive group. | 他失去双亲之后 失足加入了虐待团伙 |
[36:11] | It’s one of the reasons we took him in. | 这是我们收留他的原因之一 |
[36:12] | – So you didn’t do it to him? – Of course not! | – 所以不是你们伤他的 – 当然不是 |
[36:15] | We asked all the kids to try to leave the past in the past. | 我们要孩子们尽量走出过去 |
[36:20] | To focus on the positive future ahead. | 专注于眼前的积极未来 |
[36:26] | Come with us tomorrow. | 明天跟我们一起吧 |
[36:29] | We’re doing a supply swap with Troy’s former group. | 我们跟特洛伊的前团伙做供应交换 |
[36:33] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[36:36] | All those kids sport wounds. | 那些孩子都有伤痕 |
[36:45] | Be still. | 别动 |
[36:52] | Ah, finished. | 完成了 |
[36:58] | My Mohamad. | 我的默罕默德 |
[37:02] | No. | 不 |
[37:03] | My Mohamad. | 我的默罕默德 |
[37:04] | I’m Felix. | 我是菲利克斯 |
[37:07] | I’m Felix, you psycho. | 我是菲利克斯 你这个变态狂 |
[37:11] | Goddammit, I’m Felix! | 该死的 我是菲利克斯 |
[37:29] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[37:32] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[37:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:37] | My Mohamad. | 我的默罕默德 |
[37:39] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[37:40] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[37:43] | My Mohamad. | 我的默罕默德 |
[37:46] | My Mohamad. | 我的默罕默德 |
[38:21] | Alright, on the pile. | 好了 堆起来 |
[38:23] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[38:27] | Another nightmare? | 又做噩梦了 |
[38:32] | This one was different. | 这一次不一样 |
[38:34] | This… | 这一次 |
[38:39] | Chad wanted me to tell you that they’re | 查德让我跟你说 |
[38:41] | leaving for the trade meeting. | 他们去交易会了 |
[38:43] | – Still wanna go? – Yeah. | – 还想去吗 – 去 |
[38:45] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 我会去的 |
[39:02] | Heyo, heyo! | 嘿 |
[39:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:09] | They’re late. | 他们迟到了 |
[39:12] | So we wait? | 我们等吗 |
[39:13] | They’re never late. | 他们从不迟到 |
[39:15] | – Something’s wrong. – Then we should go find them. | – 出事了 – 那我们应该去找他们 |
[39:18] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[39:20] | We have an agreement. | 我们有协议 |
[39:21] | They don’t cross the bridge | 他们未经邀请不过桥 |
[39:23] | without an invitation and neither do we. | 不过桥 我们也是 |
[39:25] | Good thing I wasn’t a part of that agreement. | 幸好我不在协议中 |
[39:28] | Vanessa, stop. | 凡妮莎 停下 |
[39:30] | Hold… Wait. | 停下 |
[39:32] | Vanessa, stop. | 凡妮莎 停下 |
[39:34] | You shouldn’t do this. | 你不应该去 |
[39:39] | Is she always like this? | 她总这样吗 |
[39:41] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多 |
[40:02] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[40:05] | The guards should be here. | 守卫应该在的 |
[40:07] | Their main meeting hall is right there. | 他们主厅应该就在这 |
[40:09] | – Good. – Hey, woah, woah, woah, wait. | – 好 – 等等 |
[40:11] | This place could be overrun with those things. | 这地方可能都是怪物 |
[40:14] | Like you said, Mike. | 正如你所说 迈克 |
[40:15] | Take the fight to them before they take it to you. | 在他们杀你之前 杀他们 |
[40:19] | – Not much of a planner, huh? – She’s a Van Helsing. | – 不怎么会做计划啊 – 她是范海辛后代 |
[40:21] | That’s her plan. | 这就是计划 |
[40:22] | Wait here. | 在这等 |
[40:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:37] | What happened here? | 发生什么了 |
[40:39] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[40:46] | This wasn’t ferals. | 这不是吸血怪 |
[40:59] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[41:03] | No. | 不 |
[41:08] | I know who did this. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[41:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[41:13] | Get Mike. Find any survivors and get out of here. | 找到迈克 寻找幸存者然后赶紧撤 |
[41:16] | – What about you? What about you? – Don’t worry about me. | – 那你呢 那你怎么办 – 别担心我 |
[41:18] | This is something I should have ended when I had the chance. | 这是我当时没有抓住机会了结的一件事 |
[41:43] | With a hasty word you can’t recall, | # 你无法撤回的轻率之辞 # |
[41:49] | So if I broke your heart last night, | # 如果昨夜我让你心碎 # |
[41:57] | It’s because I love you most of all. | # 是因为我最爱你 # |
[42:09] | Hello, Vanessa. | 你好 凡妮莎 |
[42:23] | What a nice surprise. | 多么惊喜啊 |