时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – They’re out of control. – What’s that supposed to mean? | – 他们失控了 – 什么意思 |
[00:05] | You can’t kill away the pain of Dylan’s loss. | 你无法抹去失去迪伦的痛苦 |
[00:16] | – Who are you? – We’re the Johnson’s. | – 你们是谁 – 我们是约翰逊家族 |
[00:18] | We teach these children how to survive. | 我们教会这些小孩如何生存 |
[00:20] | You take a child’s innocence and it’s gone forever. | 一旦你剥夺了一个小孩的童真 就再也找不回了 |
[00:22] | You’ve had a dark cloud over your head since you got here. | 你到这里之后头顶一直有乌云笼罩 |
[00:25] | You and I both know there’s stronger, | 你我都知道 |
[00:26] | more powerful vampires out there. | 有更强大有力的吸血鬼 |
[00:29] | Friends. | 朋友们 |
[00:33] | Grendel was watching, waiting for all to go silent. | 格伦德尔暗中观察 等到万籁俱静时 |
[00:40] | – Something’s wrong. – Guards should be here. | – 有问题 – 守卫应该在这的 |
[00:42] | This wasn’t ferals. | 这不是吸血怪 |
[00:44] | I know who did this. | 我知道是谁做的 |
[00:49] | My Mohamad. | 我的默罕默德 |
[01:08] | Hello, Vanessa. | 你好 凡妮莎 |
[01:20] | What a nice surprise. | 太惊喜了 |
[01:24] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 我有机会时应该杀了你的 |
[01:27] | You didn’t. | 而你没有 |
[01:31] | Time to finish the job. | 是时候完成这项工作了 |
[01:34] | We shall see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[01:48] | You sick bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[03:01] | Ethan? | 伊森吗 |
[03:03] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[03:04] | Oh my god, you’re back! | 我天 你回来了 |
[03:08] | – Shoot it. – Just shoot it! | – 开枪 – 开枪啊 |
[03:09] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[03:14] | Go find something to open that door. | 去找东西打开那扇门 |
[03:16] | Ok. | 行 |
[03:17] | – Be careful. – Yeah. | – 小心点 – 恩 |
[03:23] | Here’s a pipe. | 这有根管子 |
[03:35] | Move. | 走开 |
[03:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | Oh my god, they came. | 天啊 他们来过 |
[04:45] | Come out where I can see you, you prick. | 出来让我看看啊 你个变态 |
[04:50] | This is more fun. | 这样更有趣 |
[04:53] | Oh, we’re gonna have fun… you and me. | 我们会玩的很开心的 你和我 |
[04:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:58] | Me and the great vampire hunter-essa, | 我和伟大的吸血鬼女猎人 |
[05:05] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[05:09] | Come on, Sam. I got something for you. | 来啊 山姆 我给你带了点东西 |
[05:16] | Come on out and fight me, you piece of shit! | 快出来接招啊 你这个混蛋 |
[05:19] | I’d rather play. | 我更喜欢玩游戏 |
[05:24] | Just like before. | 就像之前那样 |
[05:26] | You wanna play? | 你想玩游戏吗 |
[05:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:31] | Like the old days. | 像从前那样 |
[05:37] | Shut the f… up. | 你丫闭嘴 |
[05:40] | I’ve been playing with you… this whole time. | 一直以来我都是在和你玩游戏 |
[05:46] | Vanessa, it’s fun! | 凡妮莎 这样很有趣 |
[05:49] | Come on out and fight me. | 快出来接招啊 |
[05:51] | I watched Mohamad lie to you, | 我看着默罕默德骗你 |
[05:55] | and I lied to make Axel kill refugees, | 我还撒谎让阿克塞尔杀了难民 |
[06:01] | I’made you kill John. | 我让你杀了约翰 |
[06:05] | It was so easy! | 不费吹灰之力 |
[06:10] | And then I… I killed Susan. | 在那之后我 我杀了苏珊 |
[06:14] | Oh, poor Susan. | 欧 可怜的苏珊 |
[06:17] | So damaged. | 千疮百孔 |
[06:19] | You asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[06:22] | Vampire hunter. | 吸血鬼猎人 |
[06:27] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[06:48] | Catch me if you can. | 有本事来抓我啊 |
[07:12] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 |
[07:13] | Try to stay in the shade if you can. | 尽量待在阴处 |
[07:15] | I don’t want you having another seizure. | 我不想你再发作一次 |
[07:16] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[07:18] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:20] | Let’s just find Vanessa. | 我们找到凡妮莎再说 |
[07:22] | Yeah, well, we’re not gonna be finding anybody | 是啊 你要是耗尽了自己的体力 |
[07:24] | if you use up all your energy. | 那我们就不用去找谁了 |
[07:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:28] | The hell is your problem today? | 你今天到底怎么了 |
[07:30] | You’re in such a mood. | 你脾气好大 |
[07:31] | I’m a goddamn vampire! | 我是只该死的吸血鬼 |
[07:33] | That’s what my problem is! | 我的问题就出在这里 |
[07:37] | End… | 结束… |
[07:41] | End of discussion. | 结束讨论 |
[07:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[07:45] | I liked you better when you were a vampire. | 我更喜欢那时还是吸血鬼的你 |
[07:49] | I liked you better when you were a man. | 我更喜欢那时还是人类的你 |
[07:59] | You’re gonna be alright. | 你会没事的 |
[08:03] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[08:04] | Come here. Easy, easy. | 来 慢点 慢点 |
[08:05] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 |
[08:07] | I got you. I got you. | 有我呢 我扶着你了 |
[08:08] | You re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[08:12] | Ok. It’s ok. | 好了 好了 |
[08:18] | That bastard got away. | 那混蛋逃走了 |
[08:23] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[08:25] | You’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[08:28] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[08:32] | That’s it, pack everything up, move to the front door. | 就那样 打包所有的东西 转移到前门 |
[08:36] | Alright, let’s move, you guys. | 好了 伙计们 行动吧 |
[08:38] | Take your time. Take… take… take your time. | 别急 别急 |
[08:41] | You don’t have to tell us everything just yet. | 你没必要现在就把一切都告诉我们 |
[08:43] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[08:45] | You re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[08:49] | I know it’s hard to speak, but… | 我知道很难开口 但是… |
[08:52] | can you tell us anything that happened? | 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[08:54] | Now, who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[09:07] | I know who did this. | 我知道是谁 |
[09:15] | You do? | 是吗 |
[09:16] | Yes. And we’re lucky. | 是的 还有我们运气不错 |
[09:18] | Hardly. | 很难说 |
[09:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:23] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[09:25] | He’s my problem, not yours. | 他由我来负责处理 与你无关 |
[09:27] | Yeah, well these kids are my problem | 对 但这些孩子是我的责任 |
[09:28] | and I need to get them out of here and get them back to camp. | 我要让他们离开这里并回到营地 |
[09:31] | Good. Do that. | 很好 去做吧 |
[09:36] | Alright, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[09:38] | Let’s get everything together quickly. | 快点拿上所有东西 |
[09:40] | Quietly. | 小声点 |
[09:41] | We’re moving out. | 我们要出去了 |
[09:52] | We’ll help you get these people back to the safety of your camp. | 我们会帮你让这些人回到你营地的安全处 |
[09:56] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[09:58] | Then we’re gonna hunt this animal down and kill it. | 然后我们去追捕这只畜生 杀了它 |
[10:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:17] | The fingers. | 手指 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:20] | That same thing. | 同样的东西 |
[10:21] | At first I thought it was Dmitri ’cause of my mother. | 因为我母亲的缘故 一开始我以为是德米特里 |
[10:25] | But now I don’t know. | 但是现在我也不知道了 |
[10:27] | No, it’s someone else. | 不 另有其人 |
[10:30] | He’s a vampire but that’s not the worst of it. | 他是一个吸血鬼 但这还不是最糟糕的 |
[10:33] | He’s insane. | 他是个疯子 |
[10:36] | After we get these kids back I’m going after him. | 把这些孩子送回去之后 我会去追他 |
[10:38] | – I’m coming with you. – No! | – 我和你一起去 – 不 |
[10:41] | Trust me, you don’t want to mess with this guy. | 相信我 你不要去惹这个家伙 |
[10:45] | Look, these people need you. | 听着 这些人需要你 |
[10:48] | The kids, I mean, they love you. | 这些孩子 他们爱你 |
[10:51] | Maybe you could make a home here or something. | 或许你可以在这里建一个家之类的 |
[10:56] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:57] | Maybe later. | 以后再说吧 |
[10:59] | Not now. | 但现在不行 |
[11:00] | Not while that thing is still alive. | 只要那东西还活着 我就不能安心 |
[11:04] | His name’s Sam. | 他的名字是山姆 |
[11:07] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[11:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:11] | I’m gonna kill you, Sam. | 我会杀了你 山姆 |
[12:16] | Hey. Morning. | 嘿 早上好 |
[12:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[12:31] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[12:34] | You have one of your, um… | 你是做了… |
[12:37] | you… your vampire dreams or something? | 有吸血鬼的梦吗 |
[12:43] | No. | 不 |
[12:46] | No, this was different. | 不 这次不同 |
[12:52] | Different how? | 怎么不同 |
[12:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:56] | Like a message. | 感觉像一种预言 |
[13:02] | Put out that fire. We gotta get moving. | 灭火 我们要继续赶路了 |
[13:04] | Wrong. We need rest. | 不对 我们需要休息 |
[13:06] | Mohamad sure does. | 默罕默德肯定需要休息 |
[13:08] | Let’s set up camp, let’s recharge and… | 咱们搭个帐篷 养精蓄锐… |
[13:09] | Mohamad needs to be near Vanessa. | 默罕默德需要离凡妮莎近一些 |
[13:11] | We all do. She’s the only safe place left out here. | 我们也是 她是我们最后一根救命稻草 |
[13:15] | We gotta find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[13:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:17] | We… we don’t even know where she is. | 我们 我们甚至不知道她在哪 |
[13:21] | He’ll find her. | 他会找到她 |
[13:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:46] | Oh, what… oh God. | 什么 天啊 |
[14:49] | He followed our trail. | 他跟踪了我们的足迹 |
[14:51] | Chad. Hey. Hey. Hey. | 查德 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[14:54] | – I couldn’t get to the… – What happened? | – 我没能去到… – 发生什么了 |
[14:55] | – I couldn’t get to the… – What happened? | – 我没能去到… – 发生什么了 |
[14:57] | – He was too fast. He was too fast… – Chad! | – 他太快了 太快了 – 查德 |
[14:59] | I couldn’t… He went so fast. | 我没能… 他太快 |
[15:00] | I couldn’t protect them. | 我没能保护他们 |
[15:02] | I couldn’t save them. | 没能救他们 |
[15:03] | I couldn’t help them. | 没能帮他们 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:05] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s ok. | – 对不起 – 没事的 |
[15:07] | – He was too fast. – Ok. | – 他太快了 – 没事的 |
[15:09] | I couldn’t… I’m sorry. | 我没能… 对不起 |
[15:12] | Come on, that’s it. | 行了 就这样 |
[15:13] | – I couldn’t… – Shh. | – 我没能… – 嘘 |
[15:17] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[15:23] | Hey. Hey, honey. | 嘿 嘿 宝贝 |
[15:25] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事了 没事了 |
[15:27] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[15:30] | It’s ok, come here. | 没事了 到这来 |
[15:31] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[15:32] | Come on. Come on. I got you. | 来 来 有我呢 |
[15:34] | Come here. It’s ok. It’s ok. | 来这 没事 没事了 |
[15:37] | It’s ok. I got you. | 没事的 有我呢 |
[15:39] | Hey, shh. | 嘿 嘘 |
[15:40] | It’s ok. Shh. | 没事了 嘘 |
[15:41] | No, no, no. It’s ok. | 别哭 别哭 没事了 |
[15:42] | It’s ok. What… what happened? | 没事了 发生了什么 |
[15:45] | The monster came. | 怪物来了 |
[15:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:48] | Grendel. | 格伦德尔 |
[15:49] | He came looking for us. | 他来找我们 |
[16:05] | Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 |
[16:07] | Hold on! Look, we have to fortify. | 等等 听着 我们必须设防 |
[16:10] | That needs to be our first priority, obviously. | 显然 这是我们的首要任务 |
[16:13] | We have to make this place impervious to attack. | 我们必须让这个地方坚不可摧 |
[16:15] | Yeah, that makes sense, but is it even possible? | 是的 很有道理 但这现实吗 |
[16:18] | No, it’s not. | 不 不现实 |
[16:20] | Well, we can make it a hell of a lot more safe | 但我们能让它变得比现在安全得多 |
[16:21] | than it is right now, I guarantee that. | 这点我敢保证 |
[16:23] | Yeah. We could put spikes on the roof | 对 我们可以在屋顶上钉钉子 |
[16:26] | and, like, set more traps and stuff. | 还有设置更多的陷阱之类的 |
[16:28] | Yeah, in the woods. | 对 在森林里设陷阱 |
[16:29] | All around us. | 把我们包围起来 |
[16:31] | In, like, a big circle. | 形成一个大圈 |
[16:32] | No, no, no way. | 不 不 决不 |
[16:34] | You want to go into those woods with that psycho out there? | 有那个疯子在外面 你还敢去树林里吗 |
[16:37] | Hey, back off. | 嘿 一边去 |
[16:38] | It’s not just your way anymore. | 现在再也不是你一个人说了算了 |
[16:39] | Got that, Chloe? | 懂吗 克洛伊 |
[16:41] | – Shut up, Ethan. – Oh yeah? You wanna make me? Huh? | – 闭嘴 伊森 – 是吗 你想逼我闭嘴吗 啊 |
[16:44] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[16:45] | Yeah, now that Ryan isn’t here to back you up, go ahead. | 是啊 现在没了莱恩给你撑腰 尽管来啊 |
[16:47] | – Guys. – Try. | – 伙计们 – 试试啊 |
[16:48] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[16:51] | It was just an idea. | 只是个人想法而已 |
[16:53] | Stay put and stay safe. | 原地不动 保持安全 |
[16:56] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[16:57] | There are no bad ideas, alright? | 没有什么想法是不好的 知道吗 |
[17:03] | First we fortify. | 首先我们设防 |
[17:05] | We stay down here. | 我们待在这里 |
[17:07] | We stay safe. | 保持安全 |
[17:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:09] | You can all stay down here, | 你们都待在这下面 |
[17:11] | but I’m going out there to kill the bastard. | 我出去杀那个混蛋 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么 |
[17:14] | Or you’ll never sleep safely again. | 否则你们就再也睡不了安稳觉了 |
[17:17] | He’ll pick you off, one by one by one, | 他会一个一个地弄死你们 |
[17:22] | for the fun of it. | 就为了好玩 |
[17:23] | Ok. | 行吧 |
[17:25] | – That’s one theory. – No, it’s a fact. | – 这算是一种说法 – 不 这是事实 |
[17:29] | Look what he did to your home. | 看看他对你们的家园做了什么 |
[17:32] | To this boy. | 对这个男孩做了什么 |
[17:33] | His name’s Felix. | 他的名字是菲利克斯 |
[17:34] | To Felix. | 对菲利克斯 |
[17:35] | He did that. | 他作恶多端 |
[17:37] | Oh, and he enjoyed it. | 他还很享受这种感觉 |
[17:40] | Didn’t he, Felix? | 不是吗 菲利克斯 |
[17:42] | He’s a maniac. | 他是一个疯子 |
[17:43] | Long before he was a vampire. | 早在他成为吸血鬼之前 |
[17:46] | He’s my problem and I’m gonna take care of it. | 他由我负责 我会处理好的 |
[17:50] | – I’m going with you. – No, you re staying here. | – 我和你一起去 – 不 你留在这儿 |
[17:52] | – Vanessa… – Just listen for once. | – 凡妮莎…- 你就听我一次 |
[17:54] | They need you here. | 他们需要你 |
[17:55] | Protect them. | 保护好他们 |
[18:00] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[18:02] | Alright, well that’s settled for now. | 好吧 那就先这样 |
[18:06] | We all know what we need to do. | 你们都知道自己该做什么 |
[18:08] | Chores, dinner. | 打扫卫生 准备吃的 |
[18:10] | Those who are all out on watch, | 外出值守的人 |
[18:12] | let’s get out there and let’s be extra careful tonight. | 现在可以出去了 今晚要格外小心 |
[18:17] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:21] | Ok, let’s go. Come on. | 好了 都行动起来 去吧 |
[18:24] | Hey, Vanessa. | 嘿 凡妮莎 |
[18:29] | Vanessa, we don’t wanna stop you or get in your way… | 凡妮莎 我们不会阻碍你的 |
[18:32] | Good. | 那就好 |
[18:33] | But we both think you should rest for a while. | 但是我们都觉得你应该休息一阵子 |
[18:36] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[18:37] | – Try to eat something, at least. – 30 minutes. | – 至少吃点东西 – 就三十分钟 |
[18:44] | I ll eat something. | 我去吃点东西 |
[18:47] | You ll feel better. | 你会好受些的 |
[18:55] | Listen, I wanna get this son of a bitch just as much as you do. | 听着 我和你一样想抓到那个混蛋 |
[19:58] | Are you leaving now? | 你现在要离开吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah, it’s time. | 对 是时候了 |
[20:03] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[20:05] | It was nice having you here. | 有你在这儿感觉挺好的 |
[20:06] | Thanks, Troy. That’s… | 谢谢 特洛伊 这真是… |
[20:10] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | You guys stay close to each other, ok? | 你们几个不要分散了 知道吗 |
[20:17] | Have each other’s backs. | 要相互照应 |
[20:20] | Just remember… | 记住… |
[20:23] | I don’t know. Ev… everybody needs somebody. | 我也说不清 每… 每个人都有需要帮助的时候 |
[20:28] | Even you? | 你也是吗 |
[20:32] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:34] | Who’s Mohamad? | 谁是默罕默德 |
[20:36] | Can you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[20:40] | Do you know why Sam did this to me? | 你知道山姆为什么要这么对我吗 |
[20:44] | Because he’s insane. | 因为他是个疯子 |
[20:47] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么是我能帮忙的吗 |
[20:50] | Anything? | 任何事都行 |
[20:53] | I wanna know that I did something to help kill him. | 我一定要为杀掉他出一份力 |
[21:08] | Give me your arm. | 把你胳膊给我 |
[21:22] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[21:56] | We don’t have to stop. | 我们没必要停下来 |
[21:58] | Not for me, anyways. I’m fine. | 至少我不用 我很好 |
[22:00] | You should rest. | 你需要休息 |
[22:02] | We all need it, but you’re still not healed. | 我们都需要休息 但是你还没恢复 |
[22:05] | At all. | 完全没有 |
[22:11] | We gotta get him off this stuff at some point. | 我们得想办法让他别再弄这些东西了 |
[22:14] | Agreed. | 赞成 |
[22:15] | We’re never gonna find Vanessa at this pace. We need a vehicle. | 我们不可能在这个地方找到凡妮莎 我们需要辆车 |
[22:18] | Unlikely. | 这不大可能 |
[22:19] | Maybe. | 也许可以 |
[22:21] | I might be turned around | 也许是我搞错了 |
[22:22] | but I feel like we left one somewhere close to here. | 但我总觉得我们好像留了一辆车在这附近 |
[22:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[22:27] | Filled with stuff. Supplies, medicine. | 装满了东西 补给品 药物 |
[22:30] | I think the only problem was we were out of fuel. | 好像当时唯一的问题是没汽油了 |
[22:34] | I can take care of that. | 我倒是能搞定这个 |
[22:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 对 |
[22:40] | The cooking oil bins out back. | 后面有几桶食用油 |
[22:42] | I know a way to convert that shit to diesel. | 我知道把它们转化成柴油的方法 |
[22:44] | How? | 怎么做 |
[22:45] | Hey, they don’t call me Lucky for nothing, big boy. | 他们可不是无缘无故叫我幸运的 大男孩 |
[22:50] | Yeah, alright. | 那好吧 |
[23:09] | What? | 干嘛 |
[23:13] | Listen to me, Axel. | 听我说 阿克塞尔 |
[23:15] | I’ve been watching you in your sleep, | 你睡着的时候我就一直看着你 |
[23:17] | listening to your breathing. | 听你的呼吸声 |
[23:19] | You re gonna have to feed off of me or you’re gonna die. | 你要么吸我的血要么就会死 |
[23:24] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不在乎 |
[23:25] | Please. Don’t be an asshole! | 拜托 别这么混蛋 |
[23:28] | You have to do it. | 你必须喝我的血 |
[23:35] | And FYI it’s not gonna taste very good. | 而且提醒你一下 它可不怎么好喝 |
[23:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:40] | – Goddammit. – Don’t worry, I won’t turn. I can’t. | – 见鬼 – 别担心 我不会转化的 我转化不了 |
[24:00] | It’s worse than dog piss. | 真是比狗尿还难喝 |
[24:30] | Nice night. | 晚上好 |
[24:34] | – Nice night. – Those are done. | – 晚上好 – 那些已经弄好了 |
[24:37] | Alright. | 好的 |
[24:45] | How’s Mohamad? | 默罕默德怎么样了 |
[24:46] | He’s, uh, sleeping like a baby. | 他 嗯 睡得像个婴儿 |
[24:49] | A baby with a coke habit. | 有毒瘾的婴儿 |
[24:54] | Right, yeah. | 对 |
[24:56] | A baby with a coke habit. | 有毒瘾的婴儿 |
[24:59] | He’s um… he’s alright. | 他 额… 他很好 |
[25:03] | I’m… I don’t know. | 我… 我也不知道 |
[25:08] | Well, keep an eye on him. | 那就看好他 |
[25:14] | I should probably… | 也许我应该… |
[25:43] | Axel… I’m gonna need to stop for the night. | 阿克塞尔 今晚我不能再走了 |
[25:50] | I still need to sleep. | 我需要睡觉 |
[25:55] | Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! | 噢 该死 该死 该死 该死 该死 |
[26:10] | Quiet, quiet, quiet! | 安静 安静 安静 |
[26:11] | This trap looks… do you want him to kill you? | 这个陷阱看起来… 你想让他杀了你吗 |
[26:19] | Come on, get up. | 快起来 |
[26:21] | Get up! | 起来 |
[26:35] | It’s ok. Come on, let’s go. | 没事的 加把劲儿 我们走 |
[26:37] | I don’t wanna be here when whoever set that trap comes back. | 我可不想留在这儿等着设陷阱的人回来 |
[26:39] | It could have been there for years. | 也许几年前陷阱就在那儿了 |
[26:41] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许 |
[26:44] | Just… | 只是… |
[27:08] | Get off me! | 滚开 |
[27:12] | We should keep moving. | 我们应该继续赶路 |
[27:15] | You keep moving. | 你继续赶路 |
[27:18] | I’m sitting down. | 我要坐下来 |
[27:26] | You should elevate your leg. | 你应该把腿抬起来 |
[27:28] | It’ll stop the bleeding and slow the swelling. | 可以止血和减缓肿胀 |
[27:31] | Oh, piss off. | 噢 滚开 |
[27:32] | I’m a goddamn vampire not a kid with a sprained ankle. | 我是个该死的吸血鬼而不是个扭了脚的孩子 |
[27:46] | I’m not gonna make it, Doc. | 我不行了 医生 |
[27:48] | Don’t be an asshole. | 别再混蛋了 |
[27:50] | Yes, you will. We both will. | 你会没事的 我们都会没事的 |
[27:52] | If we don’t find Vanessa soon I’m done. | 如果我们再找不到凡妮莎我就完了 |
[27:56] | You’re gonna have to kill me. | 你必须杀了我 |
[28:01] | No. | 不 |
[28:04] | You owe me that much, Doc. | 你欠我的 医生 |
[28:06] | Can you stop being so goddamn difficult? | 你能别再这么难搞了吗 |
[28:09] | – I’m trying to help you, ok? – Bullshit. | – 我在帮你啊 – 狗屁 |
[28:13] | You’re just a pussy… | 你就是个娘们… |
[28:16] | and a coward. | 一个胆小鬼 |
[28:19] | I made a mistake, ok? | 我犯了个错误 行了吗 |
[28:21] | I panicked. | 我怕了 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:25] | Is that what you wanna hear? | 你不就是想听这个吗 |
[28:29] | I am ashamed and sorry every minute of every day. | 我每时每刻都在羞愧懊悔 |
[28:33] | I’m just trying to make it right so just… | 我只是想纠正这个错误 所以你… |
[28:37] | Then kill me. | 那就杀了我 |
[28:41] | Go to sleep. | 去睡吧 |
[28:48] | Like I said, you’re a pussy. | 我说过 你就是个娘们 |
[28:54] | “The night tho clear shall frown | “夜虽清朗却眉头紧锁 |
[28:57] | and the stars shall look not down | 星辰不会离开天空宝座 |
[29:00] | from their high thrones in the heavens | 俯瞰人间尘垢 |
[29:03] | with the light like hope the mortals give, | 为凡尘洒下希望的辉光 |
[29:06] | but their red orbs without the beam | 但它们黯淡的红色本体 |
[29:09] | to thy weariness shall seem | 于你的困顿劳累而言 |
[29:11] | as a burning and a fever, | 却是一种炽热 一团燃烧 |
[29:14] | which would cling to thee forever.” | 它将永远把你缠绕” |
[29:17] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[29:19] | Burning them like a fever. | 像炽火一样燃烧他们 |
[29:23] | Enter. | 进来 |
[29:27] | You may speak. | 你可以说了 |
[29:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:42] | No. | 不 |
[29:44] | It cannot be. | 这不可能 |
[29:48] | No! | 不 |
[29:53] | No! | 不 |
[30:00] | I need an army. | 我需要一支军队 |
[30:04] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:07] | I need an army now! | 现在就需要 |
[30:25] | Antanasia. | 安特娜西娅 |
[31:15] | Forgot something. | 忘了什么吗 |
[32:11] | Come on, Sam. | 来吧 山姆 |
[32:12] | Let me turn you. | 让我转化你 |
[32:14] | Just one little bite. | 只要一小口 |
[32:17] | You smell… different. | 你闻起来… 不一样了 |
[32:57] | You have changed. | 你变了 |
[33:31] | The mighty Julius. | 强大的朱利叶斯 |
[33:35] | You let her turn you? | 你让她转变了你 |
[33:38] | Change you? | 改变你 |
[33:41] | She made you her little bitch. | 她让你成为了她的小宠物 |
[33:44] | I ain’t nobody’s bitch. | 我不是任何人的宠物 |
[33:51] | You were Mama’s little bitch. | 你是妈妈的小宠物 |
[33:56] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[33:58] | She cried out to you as she was dying. | 她要死的时候哭喊着你 |
[34:05] | Cried out Julius. | 哭喊着朱利叶斯 |
[34:08] | – No. – Save me. | – 不是的 – 救我 |
[34:11] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[34:13] | Say you killed my mother. | 说你杀了我母亲 |
[34:16] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[34:18] | Yes. I did. | 是啊 我杀了她 |
[34:22] | But we made love first. | 但是我们先做了爱 |
[34:23] | And then I killed her. | 然后我杀了她 |
[34:25] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[34:27] | Or wait, maybe it was the other way around. | 等等 好像顺序不是这样的 |
[34:29] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[34:33] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四… |
[34:37] | you’ve got no more. | 你没子弹了 |
[34:44] | The mighty Julius. | 强大的朱利叶斯 |
[34:47] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[34:51] | Why won’t you just die? | 你怎么还不去死 |
[34:54] | I was thinking the same thing about you. | 我也是这样想你的 |
[35:29] | No, you have changed. | 不 你已经变了 |
[35:35] | You’re just like us. | 你和我们一样了 |
[35:38] | You drink blood now. | 你现在喝血了 |
[35:41] | I do. | 是啊 |
[35:44] | And I’m gonna drink yours next. | 下一个喝的就是你的血 |
[37:57] | – What is this? – It’s nothing. It’s… | – 这是什么 – 没什么 就是… |
[38:00] | – What is this? – I… it’s nothing. | – 这是什么 – 我… 没什么 |
[38:02] | I… I had a dream and I saw it so I drew a picture of it. | 我… 我做了个梦 我看到了它就把它画下来了 |
[38:04] | It’s nothing. It’s just a stupid picture. | 这没什么 就是张画 |
[38:06] | Can I have my picture back, please? | 能把我的画还给我吗 |
[38:09] | I know this place. | 我知道这个地方 |
[38:13] | I know where this is. | 我知道这幅画指的哪儿 |
[38:46] | Our master isn’t here. | 主人不在这儿 |
[38:50] | We await his return. | 我们等着他的回归 |
[38:54] | Now, go. | 现在 走吧 |
[38:56] | Go. | 走啊 |
[38:58] | Your master will never return. | 你们的主人永远不会回来了 |
[39:04] | He has been turned. | 他被转化了 |
[39:08] | Never! | 不可能 |
[39:28] | I need a legion. | 我需要一个军团 |
[39:33] | That legion will be you now. | 你们将组成这个军团 |
[39:48] | That bitch who turned your master… | 转变你们主人的那个贱人… |
[39:52] | must be stopped. | 必须被阻止 |
[39:56] | We must find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[39:59] | Now… | 现在… |
[40:03] | who is with me? | 谁要跟随我 |
[40:34] | Rise, my children. | 起来 我的孩子们 |
[40:42] | Yes. | 就是这样 |
[40:53] | What? | 什么 |
[40:55] | No. | 不 |
[40:58] | He couldn’t have survived that. | 他不可能这样还没死 |
[41:07] | We can track him. | 我们可以追踪他 |
[41:09] | He can’t be far. Let’s go. | 他跑不远 走吧 |
[41:13] | Vanessa, what is it? | 凡妮莎 怎么了 |
[41:15] | – Let’s go. – I can’t. | – 走啊 – 我不能 |
[41:18] | There’s something I gotta do. | 我还有事要做 |
[41:21] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[41:24] | Alone. | 一个人去做 |
[41:26] | What things? | 到底什么事 |
[41:28] | I keep seeing things. | 我总是看见一些东西 |
[41:30] | They’re… they’re things I can’t explain, Julius. | 我无法解释的东西 朱利叶斯 |
[41:36] | They’re not even dreams anymore. | 它们已经不再是梦了 |
[41:41] | They’re visions. | 是幻影 |
[41:44] | The red door. | 那扇红门吗 |
[41:48] | I’ve seen them, too. | 我也看到它们了 |
[42:03] | Oh ther buzzing of the bees, | # 哦 辛勤的小蜜蜂 # |
[42:05] | And the cigarette trees, | # 长着烟草的树 # |
[42:06] | And the soda fountain | # 还有苏打喷泉 # |
[42:09] | Where the lemonade springs, | # 柠檬水在跳跃 # |
[42:11] | Where the bluebird sings, | # 知更鸟在歌唱 # |
[42:12] | In the Big Rock Candy Mountains, | # 在那巨石糖果山里 # |
[42:12] | 检疫所 禁止进入 | |
[42:18] | On a summer’s day in the month of May, | # 五月的一个夏日 # |
[42:22] | A burly bum come a hikin’, | # 高大的流浪汉远道而来 # |
[42:24] | Down a shady lane near the sugar cane, | # 踏过林荫道 经过甘蔗林 # |
[42:28] | He was lookin’ for his liking, | # 寻找着他的喜好 # |
[42:31] | As he strolled along he sang a song | # 他悠闲地走 哼着轻快的歌 # |
[42:34] | Of the land of milk and honey | # 在这富庶的土地上 # |