时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:03] | I’m Scarlett Harker. | 我是斯嘉丽·哈克 |
[00:05] | There’s a military base nearby. | 附近有个军事基地 |
[00:06] | I need you to get fuel and a vehicle. | 我需要你找到燃料和一辆车 |
[00:08] | Find the sisterhood and seek an allegiance with them. | 找到姐妹会 与她们结盟 |
[00:11] | – How’s Mohamad? – Sleeping like a baby. | – 默罕默德怎么样 – 睡得像孩子一样 |
[00:14] | A baby with a coke habit. | 一个有毒瘾的孩子 |
[00:15] | She’s looking for the red door. | 她在寻找红门 |
[00:17] | Red door? It’s here? | 红门 在这里吗 |
[00:19] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这儿 |
[00:20] | What the hell were they doing in this place? | 他们到底在这儿干什么 |
[00:22] | – I don’t want answers like these. – No, no, no! | – 我想要的答案可不是这些 – 不 当然不是 |
[00:23] | You think that you’re from here? | 你觉得你来自那里吗 |
[00:25] | The mural, the key. | 那幅壁画 那把钥匙 |
[00:27] | I know where she hid it. It’s real. | 我知道她把钥匙藏在了哪 这是真的 |
[00:29] | And here we are. | 我们都回到了这里 |
[00:31] | Home at last. | 终于到家了 |
[01:25] | Van Helsing. | 范海辛 |
[01:27] | So, we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[01:59] | Hello, Dmitri. | 你好 德米特里 |
[02:01] | I trust you’re going to be a good boy this time. | 我相信你这次会乖乖听话 |
[02:05] | Never. | 做梦 |
[02:12] | Stop. | 住手 |
[02:15] | Why do you continually wish to strain the mercy I offer you? | 为什么你一直不接受我给予的仁慈呢 |
[02:20] | Because I will not offer it back when I kill you. | 因为我杀你的时候 会毫不留情 |
[02:26] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[02:30] | Meaningless threats are beneath you, Dmitri. | 毫无意义的威胁可有失身份呐 德米特里 |
[02:46] | Struggle all you want. | 想挣扎 就挣扎吧 |
[02:49] | It’ll only make it hurt more. | 只会给你带来更多的痛楚 |
[02:58] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[03:00] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[03:19] | There is only one person I know who can approach unnoticed. | 据我所知 只有一个人能这样悄无声息地靠近 |
[03:24] | Unless they want to. | 除非他们自愿现身 |
[03:36] | Be done with it. | 做个了结吧 |
[03:39] | Do what you were born to do. | 做你生来就该做的事 |
[03:42] | Finish me. | 杀了我 |
[04:01] | Guilt is not in your blood. | 你的骨子里毫无罪恶感可言 |
[04:04] | So why? | 这是为什么 |
[04:43] | You! How… how… | 是你 怎么… 怎么会… |
[04:46] | – Where is the doctor? – I don’t know! | – 医生在哪 – 不知道 |
[05:00] | A pity. | 真遗憾 |
[05:09] | Dmitri! | 德米特里 |
[05:12] | – Where is the doctor? – I don’t know! | – 医生在哪 – 我不知道 |
[06:00] | You’re like a cockroach. | 你真像一只蟑螂 |
[06:03] | Disgusting and impossible to kill. | 令人作呕 又无法斩尽杀绝 |
[06:07] | And who is this with you? | 旁边这位又是谁呢 |
[06:12] | Ah. Your sister. | 啊 你的姐姐 |
[06:18] | Long thought dead yet here she stands. | 以为早已过世 但她又好端端站在这儿 |
[06:21] | Resurrected. | 死而复生 |
[06:24] | I see my words have surprised you. | 我知道我的话让你很惊讶 |
[06:28] | Validation, I suspect. | 我猜 我说对了 |
[06:30] | How did you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[06:31] | There is much that I know. | 我知道的有很多 |
[06:34] | And there is much that you do not. | 你不知道的也有很多 |
[06:40] | Do you know that I was once a prisoner in this very facility? | 你知道我曾经被囚禁在这里吗 |
[06:44] | Thanks to your mother. | 托你妈妈的福 |
[06:47] | During my time here I saw many things. | 在这里的时候 我见识了很多 |
[06:52] | I heard many things. | 也听说了很多 |
[06:56] | Two girls. | 两个女孩 |
[06:58] | Twins. | 一对双胞胎 |
[07:00] | Crying in the night. | 常常在晚上嚎哭 |
[07:03] | One more a vampire than the other, | 一个比另一个更像吸血鬼 |
[07:05] | but born of the same blood. | 但身上都流淌着同样的血液 |
[07:09] | Van Helsing blood. | 流淌着范海辛的血 |
[07:15] | How ignorant you are of your own destiny. | 你对自己的命运一无所知 |
[07:20] | It is your pain, Vanessa, that awoke you. | 凡妮莎 唤醒你的是你的痛苦 |
[07:24] | Who is he and what does he want from me? | 他是谁 他想得到什么 |
[07:30] | Come. | 来吧 |
[07:32] | See for yourself. | 亲眼见见 |
[07:36] | Take another step and it’s your last. | 再说一句话 就会是你的遗言 |
[07:42] | Take them, my children. | 孩子们 抓住她们 |
[08:05] | There’s too many of them! | 他们人太多了 |
[08:07] | We can’t win! | 我们打不过 |
[08:26] | They’re healing quicker than we can hurt them! | 他们愈合的速度也比我们砍伤他们快得多 |
[08:31] | In here. Come on. | 来这里 快点 |
[08:36] | Shit! We’re trapped. | 妈的 我们被困住了 |
[08:38] | Well, better than dead. | 总比死了好 |
[08:40] | This door won’t hold. | 这扇门挺不了多久 |
[08:41] | I’ll just ask them to leave nicely. | 那我只能友好地请他们离开了 |
[08:47] | What’re you… what’re you doing? | 你在… 你在干什么 |
[08:50] | Guard this with your life. | 用命守卫它 |
[08:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:00] | Get off! | 走开 |
[09:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[10:15] | I got Count Chocula. | 长鼻吸血鬼交给我了 |
[10:24] | Stop! Or she dies. | 住手 不然就杀了她 |
[10:29] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[10:30] | That is up to you, my dear. | 决定权在你 亲爱的 |
[10:37] | You’re not worthy of such a treasure. | 你配不上这种珍宝 |
[10:42] | Drop your weapon. | 丢下武器 |
[10:44] | D-d-don’t… | 别… 别… |
[10:49] | Realize your true power, Vanessa. | 认识到你真正的能力吧 凡妮莎 |
[10:52] | Join me! | 加入我吧 |
[10:54] | Never. | 不可能 |
[10:58] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[11:02] | The key! | 钥匙 |
[11:32] | – Hey, what’re you doing?! – Hey! | – 嘿 你在干什么 – 嘿 |
[11:35] | Fire in the hole. | 丢个手雷 |
[11:37] | Run! | 快跑 |
[11:50] | – You ok? – I’m fine. | – 你还好吗 – 还好 |
[11:52] | Hey, don’t touch my shit again. | 嘿 别再碰我了 |
[11:53] | – Relax, sweetheart. – Axel, are you ok? | – 放轻松 亲爱的 – 阿克塞尔 你还好吗 |
[11:55] | Like you care. | 好像你在乎一样 |
[11:59] | What was that about down there? | 在下面的时候 那是什么回事 |
[12:00] | – Dmitri… – The bite. | – 德米特里… – 咬我的那口 |
[12:03] | I don’t have to worry about becoming some vampire, do I? | 我不用担心会成为吸血鬼吧 |
[12:06] | I turn vampires. I don’t make them. | 我转变吸血鬼 不会制造吸血鬼 |
[12:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:09] | If you’re not one of them, what are you? | 如果你不是他们的一员 那你是什么 |
[12:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[12:36] | She must hear my request. | 她一定要听我的请求 |
[12:40] | Dmitri demands it. | 是德米特里要求的 |
[12:42] | Dmitri’s demands mean nothing. | 德米特里的要求毫无意义 |
[12:46] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[12:49] | I humbly request your presence. | 我卑微地请求您现身 |
[12:52] | Dmitri’s cowardice emanates from you. | 你身上散发着德米特里的懦弱 |
[12:57] | It’s pathetic. | 可悲至极 |
[13:04] | He was a fool to send you to your death. | 他真是个白痴 让你来送死 |
[13:10] | You would be a fool… | 如果你不听听原因就杀了我… |
[13:13] | if you killed me without hearing why. | 也会是个白痴 |
[13:19] | Then speak. | 说吧 |
[13:30] | Dmitri spoke of your strength. | 德米特里提到了你的力量 |
[13:33] | – He wishes to use… – Use? | – 他想要借助… – 借助… |
[13:36] | Me? | 我 |
[13:43] | Never again. | 算了吧 |
[13:47] | News has travelled even this far | 尽管距离遥远 我们都听说 |
[13:49] | that his incestuous sister is dead. | 他那乱伦的姐姐死了 |
[13:54] | And that he almost lost his precious Citadel, | 他那宝贵的堡垒竟然 |
[13:58] | to a human, no less. | 差点落在一个凡人手中 |
[14:00] | Not just a human. | 不是一个凡人 |
[14:05] | A Van Helsing. | 是范海辛 |
[14:10] | She can change us back… to them. | 她能把我们转变成… 人类 |
[14:13] | – Lies! – Truth! | – 撒谎 – 真的 |
[14:15] | She can spell the end to us all. | 她会置我们所有人于死地 |
[14:19] | Let the Van Helsing come. | 让那个范海辛来吧 |
[14:21] | The sisterhood will deal with her on our own. | 姐妹会将独自应战 |
[14:35] | I cannot return empty-handed. | 我不能空手而归 |
[14:41] | Oh, your arrogance astounds. | 哦 你的傲慢真是让人吃惊 |
[14:45] | The only thing returning to Dmitri… | 回到德米特里那里的只会是… |
[14:49] | will be your HEAD!!! | 你的脑袋 |
[15:28] | Dmitri tried to end my life! | 德米特里想要杀了我 |
[15:31] | Take my sisters for his own! | 独占我的姐妹们 |
[15:37] | Dmitri will regret asking me anything! | 德米特里会后悔向我索要任何东西 |
[15:54] | Dmitri asks nothing of you now. | 现在起 德米特里不会向你要任何东西 |
[16:11] | Maya is dead now. | 玛雅现在死了 |
[16:13] | We follow you. | 我们跟随你 |
[16:16] | As many as you wish. | 需要多少 悉听尊便 |
[16:18] | ‘Til death. | 直到死亡之日 |
[16:43] | It’s not your fault, Phil. | 菲尔 这不是你的错 |
[16:46] | It was there. | 明明就在那儿的 |
[16:48] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:49] | – I’m sure it was. – Please don’t patronize me. | – 的确在那 – 求你别安慰我了 |
[16:51] | I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:58] | It’s just so goddamn frustrating. | 就是太他妈让人沮丧了 |
[17:00] | You make all that fuel, we carry it all the way here, | 你做了那么多燃料 我们一路背过来 |
[17:02] | I just don’t understand. | 我就是不明白 |
[17:03] | Someone probably stole it. | 也许是被人偷了 |
[17:07] | Who the hell’s gonna steal a rolling fortress without any gas? | 谁会去偷一辆没有燃料的车呢 |
[17:24] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[17:25] | Who the hell’s this? | 这是谁 |
[17:27] | It’s a friend, that’s all that matters. | 她是朋友 这就够了 |
[17:31] | All good? | 一切顺利吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, if you count Dmitri buried under 50 feet of rock, so yeah. | 是啊 如果德米特里被埋在五十英尺的石头下也算的话 那还算顺利 |
[17:38] | That’s not gonna hold him. | 那个困不住他 |
[17:41] | – We need to move. – Ok. | – 我们得离开了 – 好的 |
[17:43] | – We need to move. – Hey. | – 我们得离开了 – 嘿 |
[17:44] | No one’s going anywhere. He needs to feed. | 谁都别走 他需要吸血 |
[17:46] | – Why don’t you feed on her? – Uh, no! | – 为什么不吸她的血 – 不行 |
[17:48] | – He could die! – I don’t care! | – 他会死的 – 我不在乎 |
[17:50] | – We gotta go right now! – Ok, shut up! | – 我们现在就得走 – 好了 都闭嘴 |
[17:52] | Vanessa, please. | 凡妮莎 求求你 |
[17:54] | He is suffering. | 他在受苦 |
[17:57] | I don’t know what will happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[18:00] | Oh no! | 别这样 |
[18:02] | You bite me now or I’m done. | 你现在就咬我 不然我就死在这里 |
[18:06] | I can’t be this thing. | 我不能成吸血鬼 |
[18:08] | End of discussion. | 到此为止 |
[18:21] | Please just do it. | 求你就咬他吧 |
[18:28] | Put the gun down. I’ll do it. | 把枪放下 我答应你 |
[18:43] | – Whatever happens… – Just do it. | – 无论发生什么… – 快咬吧 |
[19:09] | Good. That’s good. | 不错 这很好 |
[19:16] | – Good. – That’s good. | – 很好 – 这很好 |
[19:18] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[19:29] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[19:36] | Hiya, soldier. | 你好啊 大兵 |
[19:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:51] | Ok, ok, that’s great. | 很好 棒极了 |
[19:53] | Now let’s get out of here. | 我们现在快离开这儿吧 |
[19:54] | Come on, guys, let’s go. | 跟上 我们走 |
[19:57] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 |
[20:00] | Axel? Axel! Doc, do something! | 阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔 医生 快做点什么 |
[20:02] | Get him to Wanda. Get him to Wanda, now! | 把他抬上车 快把他抬上车 |
[20:19] | Don’t you die on me, you son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 别死在我面前 |
[20:23] | Come on! | 挺住 |
[20:25] | Ok, move! | 好了 让开 |
[20:28] | Clear! | 离手 |
[20:32] | Check his pulse. | 检查他的脉搏 |
[20:34] | – Anything? – No. | – 有迹象吗 – 没有 |
[20:36] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[20:39] | Come on. Come on, Axel. | 加油 加油啊 阿克塞尔 |
[20:40] | Come on. | 加油 |
[20:42] | Clear! | 离手 |
[20:44] | Check it again. | 再查一下 |
[20:48] | – No. – Damm it! | – 没有 – 妈的 |
[20:51] | Give me my bag. Give me my bag! | 把我的包拿过来 把我的包拿过来 |
[20:53] | – My bag! – Ok. | – 我的包 – 好的 |
[20:55] | Come on, Axel. | 挺住 阿克塞尔 |
[20:58] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[21:00] | Don’t you die on me. | 别死在我面前 |
[21:06] | – What is that? – Adrenaline. | – 这是什么 – 肾上腺素 |
[21:08] | It should get his heart started again | 应该能让他的心脏再跳动起来 |
[21:10] | and then I can figure out what’s going on. | 然后我就能弄清楚这是怎么回事了 |
[21:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:22] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:32] | Come on. | 加油 |
[21:33] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[21:35] | Come on. Come on. | 快醒过来 |
[21:42] | Come on. Come on. | 快醒过来 |
[21:50] | Oh god. | 天呐 |
[21:57] | Come on, Axel! | 阿克塞尔 挺住 |
[21:59] | Come on! | 挺住 |
[22:00] | Come on! Come on, Axel! | 挺住 挺住 阿克塞尔 |
[22:03] | No! | 不要 |
[22:05] | No!!! | 不要 |
[22:08] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[22:43] | I’m sorry, Axel. | 抱歉 阿克塞尔 |
[22:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:04] | Goodbye, sleeping beauty. | 永别了 睡美人 |
[24:03] | Easy. Easy. | 轻一点 轻一点 |
[24:10] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[24:12] | I’m burying him. | 埋了他 |
[24:14] | No. | 不 |
[24:16] | Somebody’s gotta say something first. | 先要有人说悼词 |
[24:20] | Doc? | 医生 |
[24:37] | Axel, you were a stubborn son of a bitch. | 阿克塞尔 你真他妈固执 |
[24:43] | There’s nothing you wouldn’t do for a friend. | 你会为朋友赴汤蹈火 |
[24:54] | Mankind lost a great soldier today, | 人类在今天失去了一名伟大的士兵 |
[25:02] | but heaven gained a hero. | 但是天堂收获了一位英雄 |
[25:07] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你 |
[25:12] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:42] | So, what now? | 所以说 现在有什么打算 |
[25:46] | Well, I’m not gonna keep on driving | 如果我们不清楚要去哪儿 |
[25:48] | if we don’t know where we’re going. | 我不会继续开车 |
[25:54] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[25:55] | Some sort of key? | 某种钥匙吗 |
[25:56] | Yep. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Dmitri wants it. | 德米特里想得到它 |
[25:58] | Well, if Dmitri wants that | 如果德米特里想得到它 |
[26:00] | then he’s gonna want Vanessa, too. | 那么他也会想得到凡妮莎 |
[26:02] | Just sayin’. | 说说而已 |
[26:06] | – Why don’t you just get rid of it? – No. | – 你为什么不丢掉它 – 不 |
[26:08] | Dmitri said this is what’s gonna set him free. | 德米特里说这个能解放他 |
[26:11] | Something about an elder being awake… | 他讲到了一位觉醒的元老 |
[26:13] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[26:14] | – Did you say “Elder”? – Yeah. | – 你刚刚说了” 元老” – 是的 |
[26:18] | If an elder is awake then… | 如果元老觉醒了 那么 |
[26:21] | that means great darkness is coming. | 意味着黑暗时刻就要来临了 |
[26:24] | I don’t know what else we’re gonna do… | 我不知道我们还要做些什么 |
[26:25] | – No, what does that mean? – We just gotta keep on moving. | – 不 这是什么意思 – 我们要继续前进 |
[26:28] | – No we have to keep on moving. – Quiet. | – 不 我们得继续前进 – 安静 |
[26:31] | – We’ve gotta go right now! – Quiet! | – 我们现在就得出发 – 安静 |
[26:45] | Start her up. | 点火 |
[26:46] | – What? – We have to go back. | – 什么 – 我们得回去 |
[26:49] | – Go back? – Vanessa. | – 回去 – 凡妮莎 |
[26:50] | Just do it! | 照我说的做 |
[27:19] | Vanessa! Stop! Stop! | 凡妮莎 住手 住手 |
[27:26] | Vanessa, stop! Stop it! | 凡妮莎 住手 别这么做 |
[27:28] | – I’m coming, Axel. I’m coming! – Stop! | – 我来了 阿克塞尔 我来了 – 住手 |
[27:30] | Sometimes in moments of grief people manifest things. | 有时候悲伤至极的人会产生幻觉 |
[27:32] | I can hear it! | 我听见了 |
[27:34] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[27:35] | Stop, Vanessa! Stop! You’re hearing things! | 住手 凡妮莎 住手 你在幻听 |
[27:38] | I can hear it! | 我听到了 |
[27:40] | You’re imagining it. | 这只是你的想象 |
[27:41] | Then why are you just standing there? Help! | 你干嘛傻站着 过来帮忙 |
[27:43] | Ok. | 好的 |
[27:55] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 |
[28:02] | I swear I heard it. | 我发誓我听到了心跳声 |
[28:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[28:06] | I did, too. | 我也听到了 |
[28:12] | Oh my god! | 天了 |
[28:13] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[28:14] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[28:15] | I did it! It worked! | 我成功了 它起效了 |
[28:20] | You buried me? | 你把我埋了 |
[28:22] | That took you, like, three minutes? | 才三分钟你就决定把我埋了 |
[28:24] | I gave you three years! | 我可守了你三年 |
[28:52] | I see you got some new friends. | 看来你交了些新朋友 |
[28:55] | Like the look. | 我喜欢这副打扮 |
[28:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[29:02] | What’s up with Samurai Jane over there? | 那边的女武士是怎么回事 |
[29:09] | She’s my sister. | 她是我的姊妹 |
[29:14] | I can see where you got your sparkling personality from. | 我知道你这鹤立鸡群的个性从哪儿来了 |
[29:18] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[29:19] | Oh, god. | 天了 |
[29:21] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从哪说起 |
[29:23] | Yeah. The Cliff Notes version. | 是啊 那就挑重要的说 |
[29:26] | Um, well, Flesh, uh, ended up staying at this compound | 弗莱什 最后留在了我们找到的一个 |
[29:32] | we found called Eden. | 叫做伊甸的大院里 |
[29:34] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[29:36] | didn’t make it. | 没能活下来 |
[29:41] | Turns out Sam is the killer. | 结果凶手是山姆 |
[29:46] | He’s a vampire now, and a particularly ugly one | 他现在是吸血鬼 准确来说是 |
[29:50] | to be exact. | 一只无比丑陋的吸血鬼 |
[29:51] | What about Mohamad? | 默罕默德怎样了 |
[29:53] | I’m not ready to talk about Mohamad. | 我没准备好谈默罕默德的事 |
[29:57] | Sam was the killer, huh? | 山姆是凶手是吗 |
[30:01] | It’s always the quiet ones. | 凶手总是那个安静的人 |
[30:09] | I’m sorry about your kid. | 你小孩的事情我很遗憾 |
[30:13] | Hey, uh… uh, Vanessa, | 凡妮莎 |
[30:15] | can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊一会儿吗 |
[30:19] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[30:31] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[30:35] | – I… – We’re good. | – 我 – 我们一笔勾销吧 |
[30:38] | – What? – Yeah, end of discussion. | – 什么 – 是的 结束这个话题吧 |
[30:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 是的 |
[30:43] | Oh my… | 天了 |
[30:48] | – Thank you. – Oh, come on. | – 谢谢你 – 拜托了 |
[30:50] | – Thank you. – I’m so sorry. | – 谢谢你 – 我很抱歉 |
[30:52] | I’ll never let you down again. | 我不会再让你失望了 |
[30:55] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[30:57] | ‘Cause I’d shoot ya. | 因为到时候我会直接朝你开枪 |
[31:03] | I heard Axel’s heartbeat back there. | 那个时候我听到阿克塞尔的心跳了 |
[31:05] | I can’t explain it but I heard it. | 我无法解释 但我确实听到了 |
[31:07] | I wonder what else you can do. | 我在想你还能做些什么 |
[31:09] | If you can turn people back, too. | 你是不是也能把人转变回来 |
[31:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:12] | I’ve never been bit before. I mean, besides you. | 我从来没被咬过 除了被你 |
[31:15] | And I’ve never bit anybody. | 我也没咬过其他人 |
[31:18] | Look, before you it was so simple, you know? | 听着 在你之前事情都很简单 你懂吗 |
[31:21] | All I did was kill vampires, | 我所做的就是杀吸血鬼 |
[31:22] | but you’ve just changed everything. | 但是你改变了一切 |
[31:25] | You changed all those people back. | 你把那些人都转变回来了 |
[31:28] | And now this. | 还有这个 |
[31:29] | What’re we doing with this key? | 我们该拿这把钥匙怎么办 |
[31:35] | Keep it safe. | 好好保管它 |
[31:40] | If there’s really an elder calling out to you, | 如果真的有元老召唤你 |
[31:42] | what do you plan to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[31:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:07] | This is perfect cover for us to rest. | 这里很隐蔽 我们可以在此休息一会儿 |
[32:09] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[32:24] | I’m so tired. | 我累死了 |
[32:27] | I could sleep… | 我能睡上 |
[32:34] | for an entire week, no problem. | 一整周 绝对没问题 |
[32:50] | Oh, Mohamad, your shirt. | 默罕默德 你的衬衫 |
[32:54] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[32:56] | It’s my favourite shirt. | 这是我最喜欢的衬衫 |
[32:58] | We have to re-dress your wound | 我们得重新包扎你的伤口 |
[33:00] | before it attracts the ferals. | 不然会引来吸血怪 |
[33:02] | Well, here, um… you do that and I’ll dispose of the shirt | 你包扎伤口 我去丢掉这件衬衫 |
[33:06] | – and the bandages. – Wait. | – 还有绷带 – 等等 |
[33:08] | What do you mean “Dispose of”? | 你说” 丢掉”是什么意思 |
[33:09] | We gotta get rid of it, Mo. | 我们得丢掉它 默罕默德 |
[33:13] | Hell no. This is my favourite shirt. | 不要 这是我最喜欢的一件衬衫 |
[33:15] | Yeah, well you tell that to the feeders | 是的 你跟今晚在这里出没的 |
[33:17] | that are gonna show up here tonight. | 吸血鬼去说吧 |
[33:21] | Dammit. | 操 |
[33:22] | Ok, fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:34] | Adios, teen spirit. | 再见了 我的少年心 |
[33:56] | Here, take these as far away as you can. | 给你 尽可能把它们扔远点 |
[33:58] | Bury them if you have to. | 如果必要的话埋掉它们 |
[34:06] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[34:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
[34:43] | Hey, how’re you holding up? | 你还撑得住吧 |
[34:46] | I’m ok. | 我很好 |
[34:47] | I need to stretch my legs, I think. | 我觉得我需要舒展一下腿脚 |
[35:03] | Axel, no! | 阿克塞尔 不 |
[35:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[35:08] | Get off me! | 快下来 |
[35:12] | If you wanted another kiss you coulda just asked. | 如果你还想要一个吻的话 求我就是了 |
[35:16] | You’re ok. | 你还好吧 |
[35:17] | Yeah, except for the cracked rib on the way down. | 是的 除了被你推倒的时候断掉的那根肋骨 |
[35:20] | Sorry. I thought… | 抱歉 我以为 |
[35:22] | Can I get up now? | 我现在能起来了 |
[35:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:29] | What’d you mean by “Kiss you again”? | 你说” 再亲你一次”是什么意思 |
[35:33] | I don’t know, sleeping beauty. | 我可不知道 睡美人 |
[36:08] | I gotta take a piss. | 我得去方便一下 |
[36:10] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你以为我是傻子吗 |
[36:13] | What? | 什么 |
[36:19] | Careful with that stuff. | 对那个东西小心点 |
[36:22] | You’re better to let it alone and deal with the pain | 最好不要再去碰它 有痛忍着点 |
[36:24] | before you have bigger problems to deal with. | 免得以后你会更麻烦 |
[36:25] | Ok, look. I just gotta take a piss. | 听着 我只是要去撒泡尿 |
[36:27] | What’s in your hand? Hmm? | 你手里是什么 |
[36:29] | – You’re paranoid. – Yeah? | – 你真是妄想狂 – 是吗 |
[36:30] | If you’ve got nothing to hide then show me. | 如果没什么好掩饰的就给我看 |
[36:32] | I’m not showing you shit. | 我他妈才不给你看 |
[36:55] | Come and get it. | 来拿啊 |
[37:02] | Lucky! | 幸运 |
[37:06] | Lucky! | 幸运 |
[37:10] | Lucky! Are you alright? | 幸运 你还好吗 |
[37:12] | Phil, he’s gone! | 菲尔 他走了 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:15] | – What happened?! – A vampire took Mohamad! | – 发生了什么 – 有个吸血鬼带走了默罕默德 |
[37:17] | Are you ok? Were you bit? | 你还好吗 你被咬了吗 |
[37:18] | No, I’m fine. He didn’t even look at me, he just… | 没有 我很好 他甚至没正眼瞧我 他只是 |
[37:20] | he just grabbed Mohamad and ran and he… | 他抓到默罕默德就跑了 |
[37:21] | he had these… these horrible eyes and… | 他有一双可怕的眼睛 |
[37:24] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事 没事 |
[37:25] | Which way did they go? Which way did they go? | 他们从哪个方向走的 他们从哪个方向走的 |
[37:27] | I’m sorry! They went that way! | 抱歉 他们往那边去了 |
[37:28] | They can’t have gotten far. Mohamad! | 他们不可能走太远 默罕默德 |
[37:30] | – Mohamad! – Mohamad! | – 默罕默德 – 默罕默德 |
[37:32] | – Mohamad! – Mohamad! | – 默罕默德 – 默罕默德 |
[37:34] | Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[37:37] | – Mohamad! – Mohamad! | – 默罕默德 – 默罕默德 |
[37:40] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[37:46] | My Mohamad. | 我的默罕默德 |
[38:31] | The hell was that? | 刚刚怎么了 |
[38:33] | The nightmare. | 一个噩梦 |
[38:35] | It was like I was being pulled toward a… | 就好像我被拉向了 |
[38:36] | A mountain. | 一座山 |
[38:37] | – You saw it too? – Yeah. | – 你也看到了 – 是的 |
[38:39] | I know where it is. | 我知道那是哪儿 |
[38:41] | It’s the mountain… From the mural. | 是壁画里的那座山 |
[38:46] | He’s calling to me again. | 他又在召唤我了 |
[38:51] | We all know that when Dmitri gets out | 我们都知道等德米特里出来 |
[38:53] | he’s going to the mountain with the red sky. | 他会去往红色天空下的那座山 |
[38:55] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[38:57] | We just all saw it. | 我们都看到了 |
[38:59] | – You all had the same dream? – No, no. | – 你们做了同一个梦 – 不 |
[39:02] | That wasn’t the dream. | 刚刚那不是梦 |
[39:04] | And now that you’ve been turned | 既然你已经被转化了 |
[39:05] | you’ll probably have them, too. | 你可能也会看到那些景象 |
[39:07] | Great. Creepy vampire dreams. | 真不错 毛骨悚然的吸血鬼之梦 |
[39:09] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | It must be where the elder is buried. | 那儿肯定是埋葬元老的地方 |
[39:14] | I say we beat Dmitri there… | 依我看 我们要在那儿打败德米特里 |
[39:17] | and kill it. | 然后杀了它 |
[39:18] | Fine by me. | 我赞成 |
[39:20] | Killing vampires is what I do best. | 杀吸血鬼是我的拿手好戏 |
[39:23] | I think I liked it better in that hole. | 我觉得我更喜欢待在那个洞里 |
[39:33] | That’s a helicopter. | 是直升飞机 |
[39:40] | Wait, Axel, we don’t know who they are! | 等等 阿克塞尔 我们不知道对方是敌是友 |
[39:43] | U.S. Military! | 是美军 |
[39:45] | Black Hawk. | 黑鹰部队 |
[39:49] | Over here! | 这儿 |
[39:59] | Go! | 走 |
[40:22] | Go, go, go! | 走 |
[41:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[41:11] | Stay on mission. | 别开枪 |
[41:17] | Vanessa Van Helsing. | 凡妮莎·范海辛 |
[41:20] | We’ve been looking for you for a long time. | 我们找了你好久了 |
[41:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:27] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |