时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Realize your true power, Vanessa. | 认识到你真正的能力 凡妮莎 |
[00:04] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[00:07] | What are you doing with this key? | 这把钥匙 你准备怎样处理 |
[00:09] | Keep it safe. | 保护好它 |
[00:12] | We follow you. | 我们跟随你 |
[00:13] | As many as you wish. | 你想要多少 我们有多少 |
[00:15] | You bite me now or I’m done. | 要么你现在咬我 要么我自我了结 |
[00:18] | Hiya, soldier. | 你好啊 士兵 |
[00:20] | Holy shit. | 碉堡 |
[00:21] | What’s up with Samurai Jane over there? | 那边的武士简是怎么回事 |
[00:23] | She’s my sister. | 她是我的妹妹 |
[00:26] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:28] | Go! | 快跑 |
[00:39] | Axel! Axel! | 阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔 |
[00:48] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[00:54] | Go! Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 赶快跑 |
[00:57] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 |
[01:08] | Vanessa Van Helsing. | 凡妮莎 范海辛. |
[01:10] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[01:33] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[01:37] | Guys. | 大家 |
[01:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:44] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好啊 美女 |
[01:46] | I’m not really a morning person. | 我不怎么是个早起的人 |
[01:47] | Yeah, apparently. | 看得出来 |
[01:53] | Hey. Come on, big fella. Get up. | 嘿 行了 大块头 快起来 |
[01:54] | Get up! | 起来了 |
[01:59] | Doc. Doc. | 医生 |
[02:01] | – What the…? – Get up. | – 什么鬼 – 起来了 |
[02:02] | Oh, shit. | 草 |
[02:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:10] | I’m trying to remember. | 我在努力回想 |
[02:12] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[02:16] | – That helicopter. Do you remember that? – Yeah. | – 那架直升机 你还记得吗 – 记得 |
[02:18] | And Vanessa? | 还有凡妮莎呢 |
[02:19] | Oh god, that’s right. | 天呐 没错 |
[02:21] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[02:22] | I don’t know. Military. | 我不知道 军队的人吧 |
[02:24] | – You said you saw markings, right? – No, they weren’t military. | – 你说你看见标志了 是吧 – 不 他们不是军队的人 |
[02:25] | Not once I got a look at them. | 我一眼就看出来了 |
[02:26] | – Then who were they? – I have no idea. | – 那他们是谁呢 – 完全不知道 |
[02:29] | They had training. | 他们受过训练 |
[02:31] | Gassed us, scooped up Vanessa, | 用毒气毒我们 抢走了凡妮莎 |
[02:33] | got out of here real quick. | 很快就离开了 |
[02:34] | So what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:35] | Now we go follow them and we get her back. | 现在我们去找他们然后把凡妮莎救回来 |
[02:37] | You bet your ass we do. | 一定得把她抢回来 |
[02:38] | They headed north. | 他们朝北去了 |
[02:40] | – What? – End of discussion. | – 怎么 – 别争了 |
[02:43] | That’s not the way they went. | 那不是他们去的方向 |
[02:44] | I saw them go that way right before I passed out. | 我昏倒前的那一刻看见他们走的是那条路 |
[02:46] | Ok, well I passed out after you | 好的 我比你后晕倒 |
[02:48] | and I’m telling you that’s not the way they went. | 现在我告诉你他们走的不是那条路 |
[02:50] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[02:52] | Just before I went down I saw them go south. | 我倒下之前看见他们朝南方走去了 |
[02:56] | You were already out. | 而那时你已经昏倒了 |
[03:00] | Guess that wasn’t quite the end of discussion. | 我看还是会有人跟你争 |
[03:37] | Anything? | 有任何发现吗 |
[03:40] | Not on the map. | 不在地图上 |
[03:42] | Then again it’s from a Shell station. | 话说回来这地图是在一家壳牌加油站拿的 |
[03:45] | I wouldn’t expect it to have all the secret hideouts | 我不会指望能在上面找到那些 |
[03:47] | of shadow organizations that like to run around in black helicopters. | 喜欢开着黑色直升机瞎溜达的神秘组织的所有藏匿处 |
[03:50] | – Funny, army man. – Hey. | – 有意思 陆军 – 嘿 |
[03:53] | Marine. | 我是海军 |
[03:54] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思哦 |
[03:56] | You’re goddamn hilarious for a marine. | 你算是海军里的谐星了 |
[03:58] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[04:03] | Really? | 逗我呢 |
[04:08] | Oh, shit. | 草 |
[04:09] | Easy, Doc. | 放松点 医生 |
[04:16] | Even in an apocalypse a sister can’t drive a car | 就算是世界末日 女孩子开车 |
[04:18] | without getting pulled over by a 5-0. | 都一定会被条子拦下 |
[04:45] | Sorry, officers. I don’t have my license | 不好意思 警官大人们 我没有驾照 |
[04:47] | and unfortunately this thing isn’t registered. | 而且不幸的是这车还没上牌 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I didn’t figure it would be. | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[04:51] | It’d be pretty damn impressive if it was. | 要是真上牌了那才不得了呢 |
[04:53] | Ah, fact is you folks never broke any laws or anything. | 其实 你们这些人也没犯法 |
[04:59] | We were just so damn surprised to see a… | 我们只是非常惊讶 |
[05:01] | another vehicle on the road we had to pull you over | 能在路上看到另一辆车 我们只能拦下你们 |
[05:06] | just to check you out. | 就为了看看你们 |
[05:08] | Understood. | 明白 |
[05:10] | No harm done. | 我们相安无事了 |
[05:11] | Where re you headed? | 你们朝哪里走 |
[05:12] | Not sure, exactly. | 实际上我们也不确定 |
[05:14] | Lost track of a friend of ours. | 我们的一个朋友走丢了 |
[05:15] | Trying to find her. | 正在找她 |
[05:17] | Thought she might try to get above the ash and the vampires. | 我们猜她可能想远离灰尘和吸血鬼 |
[05:20] | Maybe head for Denver. | 可能去往丹佛了吧 |
[05:21] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[05:23] | Here’s another one going to Denver. | 又一个去丹佛的 |
[05:25] | What the hell you wanna go to Denver for? | 你们为何会想去丹佛 |
[05:28] | You wanna get above the clouds, | 想去到云层之上的话 |
[05:30] | you just gotta go to Crooked Falls, just up there. | 你们去弯钩瀑布就行了 就在那上面 |
[05:32] | In the mountains, safe as houses. | 在山上 和家一样安全 |
[05:35] | Well, that’s what folks say, anyways. | 反正人们是这么说的 |
[05:37] | Very interesting. | 很有意思 |
[05:40] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里干嘛 |
[05:41] | Staying cool and not getting shot. | 保持平静不吃枪子儿 |
[05:45] | What’s your name, Sheriff? | 请问你名字是什么 警官 |
[05:46] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[05:48] | Sheriff Walt Turner. | 沃尔特·特纳警官 |
[05:50] | I’m Axel. | 我是阿克塞尔 |
[05:52] | This is Doc, Julius, and Scarlett. | 这是医生 朱利叶斯 还有斯嘉丽 |
[05:55] | We’re just passing through. | 我们只是路过 |
[05:57] | Ok by us. | 我们没意见 |
[05:59] | You know, maybe you might wanna stop in town. | 你们可能会想在镇上停一停 |
[06:01] | You re gonna go right by it. | 你们就要直接路过了 |
[06:03] | We got water and all that. | 我们有水还有其他的物资 |
[06:05] | Modern conveniences. | 现代化设施 |
[06:07] | Oh, that’s real nice but I think we’ll pass. | 那太好了 不过我看还是算了吧 |
[06:10] | Well, I wouldn’t do it for just anybody. | 好吧 我可不是对每个人都这么好的 |
[06:12] | I mean, you all seem like good people. | 我意思是 你们看起来像好人 |
[06:16] | And I know you are, soldier. | 我知道你肯定是好人 士兵 |
[06:18] | Where did you serve? | 你在哪里服过役 |
[06:21] | Iraq. | 伊拉克 |
[06:23] | Then Afghanistan. | 接着是阿富汗 |
[06:25] | First division. | 第一师 |
[06:27] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[06:28] | Goddamn. | 草 |
[06:30] | Uh… look-uh, please. | 呃 看吧 拜托 |
[06:32] | Please, be our guest. | 拜托别客气 |
[06:34] | It’d be my honour, soldier. | 这是我的荣幸 士兵 |
[06:38] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[06:40] | Could use a shower. | 可以洗个澡 |
[06:42] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | Well, what do y’all say? | 你们觉得呢 |
[06:46] | Give us a little company | 陪陪我们 |
[06:47] | and we’ll do you up one hell of a barbecue. | 我们会给你做超棒的烧烤 |
[06:50] | Alright. | 好的 |
[06:52] | We follow you? | 跟着你们吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah! Follow us! | 是的 跟我们来 |
[07:02] | See what I see? | 是不是跟我看到了一样的东西 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:05] | Food, guns, and gasoline. | 食物 枪支 还有燃料 |
[07:07] | The big three. | 大三样 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[07:50] | Glad to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:51] | Axel, isn’t it? | 阿克塞尔 是吧 |
[07:53] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[07:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:56] | Hello, miss. | 你好 小姐 |
[07:58] | I’m, uh, Danny Douglas. | 我是 丹尼·道德拉斯 |
[07:59] | I’m one of Walt’s deputies. | 我是沃尔特的副手之一 |
[08:01] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[08:03] | Like in Gone with the Wind. | 就是 “飘” 里的那个斯嘉丽吗 |
[08:04] | No. | 不是 |
[08:05] | As in the colour of blood. | 是血的颜色那种”红” |
[08:09] | My parents were funny people. | 我父母都是有趣的人 |
[08:10] | I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[08:12] | A pretty thing like you shouldn’t be named after blood. | 你长得这么漂亮不应该以血来命名的 |
[08:15] | And you’re… Doc. | 你是 医生 |
[08:21] | What’s your name again, big fella? | 你名字是什么来着 大块头 |
[08:23] | – Julius. – Like in Julius Caesar. | – 朱利叶斯 – 是尤里乌斯·凯撒(罗马皇帝)那个吗 |
[08:25] | No, like in “Gone with the Wind”. | 不是 是 “飘”里的那个 |
[08:33] | This is one funny group. I like that. | 这群人有意思 我喜欢 |
[08:36] | Well, come on inside and see our fortress. | 快进来看看我们的堡垒 |
[08:39] | Oh, uh, just one thing. | 哦对了 有一件事 |
[08:43] | Uh, we’re gonna need your weapons. | 我们需要没收你们的武器 |
[08:47] | All of em. | 所有的 |
[08:49] | Uh, just until we eat and you’re on your way. | 等我们吃完 你们上路后就归还给你们 |
[08:52] | Sorry, but we gotta be a little pre-cautious here. | 不好意思 但我们得有点防范意识 |
[08:55] | It’s how we’ve survived this long. | 这也是我们能活这么久的原因 |
[08:58] | Look, humour me. Yeah. | 顺了我吧 对 |
[09:04] | Hey. | 好的 |
[09:07] | Ah, we got two! | 有两个人交了 |
[09:08] | Thanks, Julius. | 谢谢了 朱利叶斯 |
[09:10] | Doc? | 医生 |
[09:13] | Way to go, Scarlett. | 干得漂亮 斯嘉丽 |
[09:14] | Alright, come on in. | 好的都进来吧 |
[09:23] | Pre-cautious my ass. | 去他妈的防范 |
[09:36] | Come on, you. | 来吧 |
[09:38] | Up you come. | 加油 |
[09:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[09:41] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[09:42] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[09:48] | You know, I keep thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[09:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:53] | We’re gonna come around a corner in the trail | 我们顺着踪迹追下去 |
[09:55] | and we’re gonna see Sam feeding on Mohamad. | 会看见山姆在吸默罕默德的血 |
[09:56] | I can’t get that image out of my head. | 那画面在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[09:59] | God, that’s bleak. | 天啊 那太可怕了 |
[10:00] | All we can do is keep going, | 我们能做的就是继续往前走 |
[10:02] | hope we can catch up with them | 希望能追上他们 |
[10:03] | and nothing bad has happened to him. | 然后发现他没事 |
[10:08] | Thanks for being in this with me. | 谢谢你陪我 |
[10:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:13] | Come on. Sam won’t stop for anything. | 来吧 山姆无论如何都不会停下的 |
[10:15] | – We can’t, either. – Shh, shh, shh. | – 我们也不能 -嘘 别出声 |
[10:30] | That woman. | 那个女人 |
[10:31] | It’s the nurse from the triage. | 是分诊处的那个护士 |
[10:34] | The one I punched. | 被我揍过的那个 |
[10:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:38] | And the man. | 还有那个男人 |
[10:40] | And the girl. | 那个女孩 |
[10:44] | Callie. | 凯莉 |
[10:46] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[10:49] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[11:01] | Feed. | 吸血 |
[11:12] | Woah. | 等等 |
[11:14] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[11:21] | No! | 不 |
[11:22] | No, not her! | 不 别吸她 |
[11:25] | Not her! | 别吸她 |
[11:26] | No, Scab. No. | 不对 斯卡布 不对 |
[11:29] | No. | 不对 |
[11:31] | No, a bigger one. | 吸那个更大只的 |
[11:34] | Enough to satisfy the others. | 这样才够满足其他人 |
[11:51] | No, no! | 别别 |
[11:57] | – No, no, no! – Stop it! | – 不 不 不 – 住手 |
[11:58] | You don’t have to do this! | 你没必要这么做 |
[12:00] | – No, please! – Stop it! | – 别 求求你了 – 停下来 |
[12:40] | We gotta help these people. | 我们得救这些人 |
[12:41] | How? | 怎么救 |
[12:43] | It’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
[12:44] | We gotta find a way. | 我们得想办法 |
[12:46] | What about Mohamad? | 那默罕默德呢 |
[12:49] | These people here now, we help them first. | 我们先帮助这里的这些人 |
[12:53] | Holds up to 200, not including staff. | 能容纳200号人 不包括员工 |
[12:56] | We got three levels plus a sub-basement. | 有三层楼还有个副地下室 |
[12:59] | It’s on well and septic. | 地底下是化粪池 |
[13:00] | We got two generators down below | 下面有两台发电机 |
[13:02] | and we make our own gasoline. | 还有我们自己生产燃料 |
[13:03] | – Nice. – Oh, no, efficient I like to think. | – 挺好的 – 不 我觉得这样是高效率 |
[13:06] | Built in 1935 by one of those WPA crews | 于1935年由公共事业振兴署的一名成员建立 |
[13:09] | so it’s, you know, stylish and built to last. | 所以 这里别具一格 而且坚固耐用 |
[13:12] | It’s got reinforced concrete two feet wide on all sides. | 四边都是两英尺厚的钢筋混凝土 |
[13:15] | This thing would have held up in Fallujah. | 这堡垒就算在费卢杰(伊拉克城市)也能屹立不倒 |
[13:18] | I don’t know about that but she’s a good old girl, | 这我不确定 但这建筑历史悠久 |
[13:20] | plus she sits on a hillside so we got height advantage. | 而且她位处山腰所以我们还有高度优势 |
[13:23] | Can see damn near ten miles in all directions. | 方圆10英里的东西都能看得清清楚楚 |
[13:31] | Ok. In you go, soldier. | 好的 进去吧 士兵 |
[13:33] | Have a look at that. | 看看吧 |
[13:37] | Holy shit. | 卧了个槽 |
[13:38] | Come on, come on. Have a look at this. | 快来 快来 快看看 |
[13:43] | Isn’t this somethin? | 是不是很叼 |
[13:45] | Nice, huh? | 不错吧 |
[13:46] | This is the heart of the place. | 这里可是这个建筑的核心 |
[13:48] | – This is beautiful. – Yeah. | – 真是棒极了 – 没错 |
[13:49] | When things went for shit we scooped up everything we could. | 当时出事的时候 我们把所有兵器都拿出来了 |
[13:52] | It was one of them big stores just outside of town, | 以前这里是附近最大的兵器室 |
[13:54] | a knife and gun place | 是放刀枪的地方 |
[13:56] | killed people we’ve known for 20 years. | 我们杀了自己认识了二十多年的人 |
[13:58] | Except they weren’t people anymore. | 不过那时他们已经不算是人了 |
[14:00] | And we, uh… we ended up with all of this. | 然后这里就归我们了 |
[14:03] | Ok, come along. Here, we’ve got more to show ya. | 好了 跟我来 再给你们看看其他的 |
[14:06] | – Come on, come on. – Whole lot of fire power. | – 快来 快来 – 真是一屋子兵器啊 |
[14:10] | I hate guns. | 我讨厌枪 |
[14:11] | Woah, that’s a blast from the past. | 你这话真是让我想起了以前的自己 |
[14:13] | – What is? – Gun-hater. | – 什么 – 讨厌枪啊 |
[14:15] | Guns are the best friends you ve got these days, little lady. | 但是现在枪可是你最忠实的朋友 小姑娘 |
[14:18] | Speaking of that, Walt, do you think | 说到这个 沃尔特 在我们走之前 |
[14:19] | we can get some rounds before we go? | 能不能在你们这里讨上几件兵器 |
[14:20] | We’re running kinda low. | 我们的有点太少了 |
[14:25] | Not a chance. | 想都别想 |
[14:27] | Not one bullet. | 一个子弹都不行 |
[14:29] | Sorry about that but we’re in it to win it. | 很抱歉 但我们一定要赢 |
[14:31] | You don’t get ahead by giving away the thing in life | 没有了这些我们赖以生存的东西 |
[14:32] | that keeps you there. | 我们根本无法前进 |
[14:33] | Bullets. Bullets are life. | 子弹就是我们的命 |
[14:35] | Ok, I don’t think he’s saying give them to us. | 明白 但我们不是要从你们这里白拿 |
[14:37] | He’s suggesting we make a trade. | 他的意思是我们可以做交易 |
[14:39] | You ain’t got shit we want. | 你们身上没有我们想要的东西 |
[14:41] | Not even your pretty face. | 包括你的漂亮脸蛋 |
[14:42] | If you did we’d have taken it from you already. | 要是有我们早就抢过来了 |
[14:43] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[14:45] | Good to know. | 那就好 |
[14:46] | What I can offer you is plenty of hot water, soap, | 我们能给你们提供的就是热水 肥皂 |
[14:50] | change of clothes. | 还有换洗的衣服 |
[14:51] | After that we’ll fill your bellies, | 等你们收拾好了可以好好吃一顿 |
[14:53] | give you a good night’s sleep. | 然后好好睡一觉 |
[14:55] | Come morning we’ll give you back all your weapons, | 明天早上你们拿回武器 |
[14:57] | top you up with gas, and you can be on your way. | 加满汽油 就可以上路了 |
[15:02] | Fair enough? | 这样可以吗 |
[15:04] | – Sounds fair. – Good. | – 听起来不错 – 很好 |
[15:06] | Now, wait till you see this. | 现在跟我来 给你们看点厉害的 |
[15:28] | Don’t get excited. The hot water doesn’t work in the ladies. | 别想多 女生浴室的热水器坏了 |
[15:30] | – That’s all. – Oh, I could fix that for ya. | – 我只能过来洗 – 我可以帮你修一下 |
[15:32] | No, don’t worry about it. | 不劳你费心了 |
[15:34] | – I’m pretty good with tools. – Yeah, I bet you are. | – 我很会修东西的 – 好吧 我信你 |
[15:38] | Yeah, your sister, we used to double up on showers | 不过以前我跟你姐姐一起洗过澡 |
[15:39] | back at the hospital. | 在医院的时候 |
[15:41] | – Mmm. – Save water and what not. | – 是嘛 – 为了节省水 |
[15:42] | Yeah, you wish, army man. | 别想了 大兵男 |
[15:49] | Kinda do. | 确实挺想 |
[15:52] | Kinda do. | 确实挺想 |
[16:04] | – Hey-oo. Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[16:06] | Thought you were one of those knuckle-draggers. | 还以为是那些大个子呢 |
[16:09] | Wouldn’t want you to take a bullet to the head | 我可不想你因为偷一条牛仔裤 |
[16:10] | for lifting a pair of jeans. | 而被爆头 |
[16:12] | Hospitality only goes so far, apparently. | 那我们就得吃不了兜着走了 |
[16:14] | – Yeah. – Although they did say | – 是啊 – 不过他们确实说过 |
[16:16] | we could take some clothes, so… | 我们可以拿一些换洗的衣服 |
[16:18] | – What? – I’m done. | – 怎么了 – 我都收拾好了 |
[16:20] | – I’m ready to go. – Really? That’s it? | – 随时准备出发 – 是吗 这就够了 |
[16:22] | One hot shower, you’re out? | 一个热水澡就满足你了吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. | 对啊 我也没指望别的 |
[16:25] | Walt is a bit much, huh? | 沃尔特这个人不是省油的灯 是吧 |
[16:27] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[16:28] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[16:29] | He’s just a big fish in a small pond. | 他不过是这汪小池塘里一条大点的鱼而已 |
[16:31] | I’ve met guys like him before. | 这样的人我见的多了 |
[16:33] | – Guys like that are all bark. – Maybe, maybe not. | – 不过是嘴上功夫厉害罢了 – 这可说不准 |
[16:35] | Come on, you don’t actually think these bozos | 拜托 你不会真以为他们这群笨蛋 |
[16:37] | have a real plan up their sleeve, do you? | 能玩出什么花样吧 |
[16:40] | They re just playing at being big shots. | 他们不过是在自娱自乐 装大佬 |
[16:41] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[16:42] | Ok, well they took our weapons. | 可他们拿走了我们的兵器 |
[16:44] | Yeah, and we’re gonna take theirs. | 对 所以我们也要拿他们的 |
[16:46] | Alright, now you’re talking. | 这还差不多 |
[16:48] | – Look, you wanna go, we’ll go. – Yeah, I wanna go. | – 听着 如果你想走 我们就走 – 好 我想走 |
[16:50] | – Totally. – Great. | – 当然可以 – 很好 |
[16:52] | – Right after we eat. – What? | – 吃完饭我们就走 – 什么 |
[16:53] | No, wait. You wanna stay for dinner? | 等等 你还想在这里吃晚饭 |
[16:56] | Dude, I’m hungry. | 拜托 我都快饿死了 |
[16:57] | Plus, it’s barbecue. | 再说 他们可是为我们准备了烤肉 |
[16:58] | Nobody does barbecue like redneck assholes do barbecue. | 这些乡巴佬别的不说 烤肉可是一绝 |
[17:01] | You re an idiot. | 你怕不是傻吧 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I might be. | 也许吧 |
[17:03] | Come on. Stay and prove me wrong. | 等会儿你尝一尝就知道我有没有说错了 |
[17:04] | This is bullshit. We gotta go now. | 这太扯了 我们应该马上走 |
[17:08] | No hot water in the ladies room. | 女生浴室里没有热水 |
[17:09] | That’s bullshit. | 这才太扯了 |
[17:11] | That’s f… | 这根本… |
[18:01] | Hey, nice duds. | 衣服很合适啊 |
[18:03] | Good. I see you found our storage area. | 不错 在储藏室找的吧 |
[18:05] | Yeah, thanks for that. Appreciate it. | 对啊 真是太感谢了 |
[18:06] | Oh, you re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[18:10] | Anybody want a beer? | 有没有人要来杯啤酒的 |
[18:11] | It still holds up pretty good, I tell ya. | 我们这里可是有不少呢 |
[18:13] | – Yeah, sure. I’ll take one. – Yeah, I’ll take one, too. | – 好啊 我来一杯 – 算我一个 |
[18:16] | I haven’t had a beer since 193… | 我都很久没喝过啤酒了 上次喝都是193… |
[18:18] | Oh, uh… quite a while. | 很久以前了 |
[18:22] | Well, you deserve one. | 那真是该喝一杯了 |
[18:23] | Ladies? | 女士们呢 |
[18:25] | – Nah. – Ah, your loss. | – 不了 – 那你们没口福了 |
[18:27] | You guys gotta try this beef jerky. | 你们必须得尝尝这里的肉干 |
[18:29] | They make their own jerky here, it’s delicious. | 都是这里的人自己做的 特别好吃 |
[18:32] | Ah, Big Mama. | 我们的管家婆 |
[18:33] | Hell of a cook. Damn good cop, too. | 做饭可是一绝 工作也做的不错 |
[18:35] | She’s been our dispatcher for the last 20 years. | 她已经当了二十多年的调度员了 |
[18:38] | How’s dinner coming, Big Mama? | 晚饭做得怎么样了 管家婆 |
[18:39] | It’s all good. | 正在做了 |
[18:41] | Just need us some meat. | 就差肉没弄好了 |
[18:43] | You got it, sweetie. | 马上去给你准备 亲爱的 |
[18:46] | Ah, hey. You guys, uh, wanna come along? | 对了 你们要不要一起来 |
[18:48] | Help out? | 搭把手 |
[18:50] | We’re just gonna start preppin the roast. | 马上就准备吃烤肉了 |
[18:52] | Yeah, sure. Sounds great… | 行啊 没问题 |
[18:53] | Why don’t you just relax, enjoy your beer? | 你还是乖乖呆在这里喝你的啤酒吧 |
[18:56] | I grew up making barbecue. | 我是支烤架长大的 |
[18:57] | Uh, well I feel bad making you little ladies do all the work. | 我可不好意思让你们小姑娘干活 |
[19:01] | Hmm, believe me, Walt, you make us little ladies | 说实话 沃尔特 你叫我们两个人”小姑娘” |
[19:03] | feel a lot worse when you call us “Little ladies”, so… | 已经让我们够不好意思了 所以… |
[19:06] | Oh god, I know, I know. | 哦 明白 明白 |
[19:08] | Sorry about that. | 真是抱歉 |
[19:09] | You wanna come along? | 想一起来吗 |
[19:11] | Welcome. Here we go. | 欢迎 走吧 |
[19:51] | We stop here tonight. | 今晚我们在这里休息 |
[19:56] | Master. | 主人 |
[19:58] | We should keep moving while it’s dark. | 我们应该趁天黑赶紧赶路 |
[20:02] | The prisoners are tired. | 那些囚徒已经疲惫了 |
[20:04] | If they die we have no food. | 要是他们死了我们吃什么 |
[20:07] | If we have no food | 如果我们没吃的 |
[20:10] | we cannot make it to where we must travel, | 怎么有力气赶路 |
[20:12] | and it is far. | 路那么远 |
[20:14] | Then, master, | 那么主人 |
[20:16] | we should rest in daylight when it is harder for us | 我们不如在白天休息 正好我们白天 |
[20:20] | to move about freely. | 不方便行动 |
[20:22] | The humans are used to resting at night so we rest now. | 人类都是晚上休息 所以我们也要晚上休息 |
[20:37] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[20:42] | We rest. | 今晚休息 |
[21:13] | See how nice the temperature is down here? | 这里很凉快吧 |
[21:15] | That’s all the concrete I was tellin you about earlier. | 这就是我之前跟你们说过的混凝土的功效 |
[21:22] | Wow, impressive. | 好地方 |
[21:23] | Yeah, we like to think so. | 我们也这么觉得 |
[21:25] | It was all Walt’s idea to turn this area into a fire pit. | 是沃尔特建议把这里改造成一个火坑 |
[21:29] | It was pretty damn great when we finally did. | 弄好之后效果果然很好 |
[21:31] | Oh, I can’t take all the credit. | 也不都是我一个人的功劳 |
[21:33] | Big Mama came up with the idea for the smoker. | 是管家婆建议在这里加一个烤箱的 |
[21:37] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[21:38] | One of the best implementations we ever did. | 这是我们做的最棒的厨具了 |
[21:41] | Some of the best damn jerky you re ever gonna eat | 你们以前肯定没吃过 |
[21:44] | in your life. | 这么美味的肉干 |
[21:50] | Alright, well where is this brisket at? | 好了 我们的肉在哪里 |
[21:51] | Let’s get this shit going. | 赶紧开工吧 |
[21:52] | Alright. | 好嘞 |
[21:55] | Here, you better put those on. | 来 你最好戴上这个 |
[21:57] | You might need them when we put the critter on the spit. | 等会儿我们还得把肉放进火坑里 |
[22:01] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 |
[22:02] | Uh, you re gonna wanna see that. | 你最好先看看这个 |
[22:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | – Jesus! – Come on, get back, get back, get back. | – 老天 – 没事 后退 后退 |
[22:13] | She’s ok. It’s ok, it’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[22:15] | – You guys are eating vampires? – Oh yeah. | – 你们吃吸血鬼 – 对啊 |
[22:18] | You never had one? Super succulent. | 你没吃过吗 肉很嫩的 |
[22:20] | – Are you kidding me? – Look, trust me. | – 开玩笑吧 – 相信我 |
[22:22] | These things cook up like turducken, only juicier. | 这东西吃起来就跟火鸡一个味 比火鸡还多汁 |
[22:24] | Way, way juicier. | 特别多汁 |
[22:26] | Yeah, it kinda tastes like chicken. | 没错 就跟鸡肉似的 |
[22:27] | – Well, yeah. But sweeter. – Way sweeter. | – 是 但是更甜 – 甜的多 |
[22:30] | Look, are you dropping out of this? | 好吧 你们不打算帮忙了吗 |
[22:31] | Ok, so be it. | 好吧 随便你们吧 |
[22:32] | Come on, Danny, let’s go. | 来 丹尼 我们上 |
[22:33] | Ok boys, in there first. | 好 你们先上 |
[22:35] | Get right to the back. | 到后面去 |
[22:36] | Ok, in we go. | 我们断后 |
[22:38] | Ok, round up. Get her in the corner. | 围起来 把她堵到角落 |
[22:40] | – Ok, hold her down. – Get that thing off. | – 好 把她弄上去 – 加把劲 |
[22:42] | – Get it off. – Come on. | – 控制住 – 加把劲 |
[22:46] | Get her on the table. On the table. | 把她弄桌子上 |
[22:48] | Hey! Hold on to her. | 抓住她 |
[22:59] | Nail her down. Come on, nail her. | 钉上钉子 把她钉住 |
[23:05] | That’s it. | 好的 |
[23:09] | Get the feet done now. Get the feet. | 还有脚 把脚也钉住 |
[23:11] | There. | 好了 |
[23:13] | Ok now grab a hold of the head there. | 现在把处理一下头就好了 |
[23:23] | Look, you guys better move back. | 你们最好退后一点 |
[23:24] | This part can get a bit messy. | 接下来可能会有些血腥 |
[23:26] | This… this is the messy part? | 血腥的部分还没到吗 |
[23:28] | The trick is to incapacitate just shy of total annihilation. | 这是为了确保万无一失 |
[23:31] | Just a quick shot to the front lobe. | 要在她的大脑额叶迅速一击 |
[23:40] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[23:49] | See? Not too deep and not too shallow. | 看见了吧 不深也不浅 |
[23:52] | Well, we’re all set. | 这就大功告成了 |
[23:54] | Let’s sizzle. | 可以开烤了 |
[23:55] | Yeah, we’re looking forward to it, Walt. | 好吧 我们很期待 沃尔特 |
[23:59] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪里 |
[24:01] | – That was a good one. – Ok, fire it up. | – 干的挺利索 – 去生火吧 |
[24:43] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[24:49] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[24:56] | Ok, let’s go! Run! | 快跑 快 |
[24:59] | Run! Go! | 快跑 |
[25:01] | Run for your lives!!!! | 快去活命 |
[25:02] | Do it now! | 快跑 |
[25:04] | Go! Go! | 快跑 |
[25:10] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[25:19] | No! | 住手 |
[25:21] | It matters not. Let them go. | 没关系 让他们走吧 |
[25:25] | Nothing will stop our pursuit to this Scarlett. | 没有什么能阻挡我们追击斯嘉丽 |
[25:29] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[25:43] | Hey, guys. | 你们上来了 |
[25:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:46] | They gave us a deck of cards. | 他们给我们拿了一副牌 |
[25:48] | Doc showed me a game. | 医生教了我一个游戏 |
[25:49] | – Cool. – Pretty fun. | – 不错嘛 – 挺好玩的 |
[25:52] | We’re going. | 我们得离开这里 |
[25:54] | – Now. – What? Why? | – 现在 – 什么 为什么 |
[25:55] | Because these dudes are cannibals, that’s why. | 因为这些人都是食人魔的 |
[25:59] | – Cannibals? – Yeah. | – 食人魔 – 没错 |
[26:02] | What, like… they wanna… eat us? | 所以 你是说 他们要吃我们 |
[26:05] | Nah… no, not so much. | 不是 也没这么严重 |
[26:08] | They eat vampires. | 他们吃吸血鬼 |
[26:10] | They cook them alive. | 把他们活活烤熟 |
[26:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:13] | Apparently it’s the new white meat. | 显然这是新式肉种 |
[26:15] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[26:16] | I’d ease off the beef jerky if I were you. | 要是我就不会吃这些肉干了 |
[26:19] | I hope you all like slaw cause I made up a ton of it. | 希望你们喜欢蔬菜沙拉 我们这里最不缺的就是这些 |
[26:24] | – Great. | – 喜欢 |
[26:25] | – Excellent. – Thank you. | – 太好了 – 谢谢 |
[26:28] | They got a feral on a spit downstairs | 他们在楼下有一个烤箱 |
[26:31] | they re roasting under a UV light. | 直接用紫外线烤肉 |
[26:32] | That’s our big feast. | 然后给我们享用 |
[26:35] | I say we get the hell outta here while we still can. | 要我说 趁现在还能走赶紧走 |
[26:37] | Not before grabbing a few things first. | 走之前得先去拿他们点儿东西 |
[26:43] | Oh, shit. | 不是吧 |
[26:45] | What’s the plan? | 怎么分工 |
[26:46] | Scarlett and I will hit up the armoury. | 我和斯嘉丽去兵器室 |
[26:48] | You guys grab your stuff, head to Wanda, | 你们两个收拾好东西 去救护车那里 |
[26:50] | wait for us there. | 在那里等我们 |
[26:51] | What if we get caught? | 如果我们被发现 |
[26:53] | – Then what? – Don’t get caught. | – 会怎么样 – 那就不要被发现 |
[26:56] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[26:57] | Rise and cool. | 站起来然后静悄悄地 |
[27:23] | God I love this place. | 我爱死这个地方了 |
[27:30] | And you and you and you. | 你 你 还有你 |
[27:34] | Ok, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 快点 我们走 |
[27:35] | Yeah, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[28:22] | Come to Mama, you little bastard! | 快到嬷嬷这来 你这小杂种 |
[29:29] | Even you don’t deserve that. | 就算是你也不该遭这种罪 |
[29:32] | You spoiled dinner! | 你破坏了我的晚餐 |
[29:34] | You stupid bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[30:31] | Keep moving! | 快跑 |
[30:35] | – Keep moving! – Oh God! | – 快跑 – 天哪 |
[30:38] | Where’s Callie? | 凯莉人呢 |
[30:40] | Callie! | 凯莉 |
[30:42] | Everybody’s scattering. We can’t keep them together. | 大家都散开了 我们没办法把他们集合到一起 |
[30:44] | Look, we gotta help as many as we can, ok? | 听着 我们能救几个是几个 好吗 |
[30:46] | That’s all we can do. | 我们能做的只有这些了 |
[30:47] | – Callie! – Callie! | – 凯莉 – 凯莉 |
[30:48] | What about Mohamad? We said we’d keep looking for him after… | 那默罕默德怎么办 我们说过我们不会放弃找他 |
[30:50] | – He’s gone. Mohamad is gone. – You can’t know that. | – 他不在了 默罕默德不在了 – 你又不知道 |
[30:52] | Look, he’s dead, alright? | 听着 他已经死了 好吗 |
[30:54] | Or he’s one of them. | 或者已经变成了吸血鬼 |
[30:55] | That’s the truth. We both know it. | 这是事实 我们都知道 |
[30:57] | I have to live in the present now. | 我必须着眼于现在 |
[30:59] | Be with the living. | 和还活着的人一起 |
[31:00] | I can’t be in the past anymore. | 我再也不能活在过去了 |
[31:01] | I won’t do it. Let’s go! | 我不会这样做的 我们走 |
[31:23] | Where are they? They should have been here by now. | 他们在哪儿 按道理他们应该在这儿的 |
[31:25] | They’ll be here. | 他们会来的 |
[31:26] | We gotta go now! | 我们得走了 |
[31:27] | Got to go, got to go. | 要走了 要走了 |
[31:32] | Where’s Julius? | 朱利叶斯去哪了 |
[31:33] | You haven’t seen him yet?! He left ahead of me. | 你没看见他吗 他在我之前走的 |
[31:35] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[31:36] | Wait, are you sure? | 等等 你确定吗 |
[31:38] | How can I possibly get that wrong? | 我怎么可能搞错呢 |
[31:41] | Alright, shut up, sit down, he’ll be here. | 好了 不要说了 坐下 他会来的 |
[31:45] | He’s coming. He’s coming. | 他来了 他来了 |
[31:46] | – Come on. – Hey, you’re late. | – 快来 – 你来晚了 |
[31:48] | Let’s go. Let’s go! We gotta go now! | 我们走 快走 现在必须走了 |
[32:04] | Jesus! | 我的天哪 |
[32:06] | Open the damn door! | 把那该死的门打开 |
[32:09] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[32:10] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[32:12] | Open it! | 打开 |
[32:17] | Hey Walt. | 嗨 沃尔特 |
[32:20] | Now which one of you sons of bitches gutted Big Mama? | 你们哪个杀死了管家婆 |
[32:41] | So… you come into our home | 所以 我们这么友好地大方地 |
[32:45] | after a kind and generous invitation on my part. | 邀请你们来我们这儿 |
[32:49] | You come in here and you kill one of ours, | 你们来了 却杀了我们一个人 |
[32:53] | steal from us… try to, anyway. | 还企图偷我们的东西 不管怎样 |
[32:56] | You kill, you steal, | 你们杀人 偷窃 |
[32:59] | you take food out of our mouths, | 你们夺走了我们的食物 |
[33:02] | and for what? | 为了什么 |
[33:06] | For one of them. | 为了其中一个怪物 |
[33:09] | I don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[33:11] | But I’m gonna. | 但我会弄明白 |
[33:13] | You are gonna explain yourselves or die trying. | 你们要么好好解释 要么尝尝死的滋味 |
[33:17] | Might as well start with you. | 要不就从你开始 |
[33:19] | Your type’s always ready to give up the info | 你这类人最容易在紧要关头 |
[33:21] | when push comes to shove. | 透露消息的 |
[33:23] | My type? | 我这类人 |
[33:24] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我想说什么的 |
[33:27] | Now talk. | 现在说吧 |
[33:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[33:30] | I got a couple words for you. | 我想对你说两个字 |
[33:32] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[33:36] | Eat shit. | 去死 |
[33:38] | There. A couple words. | 听到了没 就是这两个字 |
[33:44] | That was… that was good. | 说得好 说得好 |
[33:51] | You’re gonna regret that. | 你会后悔的 |
[33:53] | I guess I’m doubly gonna regret that, huh? | 那我现在是不是要双倍后悔呢 |
[33:56] | You get it, boys? Doubly? | 伙计们听懂了吗 双倍 |
[33:58] | That means twice. | 意思就是乘以二 |
[34:00] | Well, looky there, this asshole can count. | 看看这儿 这个蠢蛋居然还会数数 |
[34:03] | Well, to two. | 数到二 |
[34:04] | Boy, you are really asking for it. | 小子 你真的是在找打 |
[34:07] | And I’m gonna give it to ya. | 我会满足你的 |
[34:10] | Stand em up. | 让他站起来 |
[34:13] | Now, I want some answers or I’m gonna turn this marine | 现在 我想要知道答案 不然我就让这个海军 |
[34:16] | into a gimp. | 变成瘸子 |
[34:17] | At the count of three. | 我数三下 |
[34:19] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[34:23] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[34:27] | Three. | 三 |
[34:28] | Tell them to put the guns down and let us go. Now. | 让你的人把枪放下然后放我们走 快点 |
[34:31] | Just go ahead and blow his brains out. | 直接一枪崩了他 |
[34:36] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[34:38] | Twelve gauge? | 12号霰弹枪 |
[34:39] | It’s a good guess. | 猜得不错 |
[34:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:42] | Put it down nice and slow. | 慢慢地把枪放下 |
[34:48] | Get down. | 给我坐下 |
[34:51] | Somebody start talking! | 还是没有人要说吗 |
[34:53] | Don’t hurt her! | 不要伤害她 |
[34:55] | I’ll tell ya what you wanna know. | 你想知道什么 我说 |
[35:04] | You wanna know why I killed her? | 你想知道我为什么杀了她吧 |
[35:08] | I killed her because I couldn’t stand to see | 我杀了她是因为 |
[35:10] | what she was doing to a vampire. | 我无法忍受她对待吸血鬼的方式 |
[35:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:16] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯 |
[35:18] | Don’t. | 不要说 |
[35:22] | Because… | 因为 |
[35:25] | I used to be one. | 我曾经也是吸血鬼 |
[35:30] | Now, what the hell did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[35:32] | What he means is… | 他想表达的意思是 |
[35:34] | Exactly what I said. | 正如我说的那样 |
[35:37] | I was a vampire. | 我以前是个吸血鬼 |
[35:40] | I was a ruthless killing machine. | 我以前是一个残酷无情的杀人机器 |
[35:43] | Was. | 以前是 |
[35:45] | Until she changed me. | 直到她转变了我 |
[36:01] | This is bullshit. | 你在胡说 |
[36:03] | No, it’s not. He’s telling the truth. | 不是 他说的是真的 |
[36:06] | She has abilities or-or powers, or something, | 她有这种能力 或者超能力之类的 |
[36:09] | and she’s done it before. | 她以前做过这样的事 |
[36:10] | Done what? To who? | 什么样的事 对谁做 |
[36:13] | To me. | 对我 |
[36:16] | And him. | 还有对他 |
[36:20] | And of course him. | 当然还有他 |
[36:22] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[36:24] | I’ve seen her do it. | 我看到她做过 |
[36:26] | She really can turn them back. | 她真的可以把他们变回人 |
[36:30] | This is total horse shit! | 这完全是鬼话 |
[36:32] | You can’t come back, not after you’ve been… | 变成吸血鬼后是不可能再变成人的 |
[36:34] | Yes, you can! | 不 是可以的 |
[36:35] | Just… easy. | 不要这么紧张 |
[36:37] | Just look at my hands, ok? | 看看我的手 |
[36:39] | Look. Look at my hands. There’s a scar on them. | 看看我的手 上面有一个疤痕 |
[36:42] | It’s not done by a fire, it’s done by the sun. | 这疤痕不是被火烧伤的 而是被阳光 |
[36:44] | The way vampires get burned. | 吸血鬼会被阳光灼伤 |
[36:47] | Look! | 看 |
[36:49] | Well, it’s possible, I guess, right? | 这是有可能的 我觉得 对吗 |
[36:54] | Yeah. Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[36:58] | Vampires, huh? | 吸血鬼 |
[37:01] | Well, I’ll be. | 我会的 |
[37:02] | You… | 你 |
[37:05] | I wonder what they taste like. | 我想知道他们尝起来怎么样 |
[37:06] | One-time vampires? Hmm? | 一次性的吸血鬼 |
[37:10] | That’s a damn good question, Danny Boy. | 这真是个好问题 丹尼小子 |
[37:14] | I think we oughtta find out, huh? | 我觉得我们会知道的 |
[37:21] | And I’m gonna start with you. | 我打算从你开始 |
[37:24] | Fine, start with me. | 好 从我开始 |
[37:26] | I am not even a vampire. | 我又不是一个吸血鬼 |
[37:27] | We’ll see about that. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[37:29] | Set up the roof, boys, for the test. | 把房顶上的设备准备好 我们要测试了 |
[37:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:59] | View to die for, huh? | 这风景做梦都想看到吧 |
[38:02] | Now then, as you can see, we’re giving you each a chance, | 正如你们所见 我们要给你们每个人一个机会 |
[38:07] | more than you were gonna give us, | 比你们对我们要大度多了 |
[38:09] | and a hell of a lot better than you did to Big Mama. | 而且比你们对管家婆的方式仁慈多了 |
[38:14] | How is it better than what happened to Big Mama? | 怎么就比管家婆的下场好了 |
[38:17] | Because it just is. | 事情就是这样的 |
[38:19] | This is justice. | 这样才公平 |
[38:21] | But like old-school type justice. | 不过是旧时代的那种公平罢了 |
[38:26] | What, like the wild west? | 怎么 跟荒蛮西部那样吗 |
[38:28] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[38:30] | Older than that. Like back in ancient times. | 比那个还古老 远古时代的那种 |
[38:33] | Witches in Salem, that sort of thing. | 像在塞林的女巫审判一样 |
[38:35] | – I don’t quite follow. – You will. | – 我不是很明白 – 你会的 |
[38:38] | Ready boys? | 伙计们准备好了吗 |
[38:42] | Toss that bitch who stabbed me over the edge! | 把那个刚刚拿刀刺我的贱人吊起来 |
[38:44] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[38:46] | Wait a second, wait! | 等一下 等等 |
[38:47] | What is the plan here? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[38:50] | She says she is not a vampire. | 她说她不是吸血鬼 |
[38:52] | So we toss her over the side. | 所以我们把她吊起来 |
[38:54] | If she dies from the hanging then she was right. | 如果她就这样死了 那她就没撒谎 |
[38:58] | She’s an actual person. | 她的确是个人 |
[39:00] | But if she lives then she’s a vampire. | 但是如果她没死 那么她就是个吸血鬼 |
[39:03] | And we eat her. | 那么我们就会吃了她 |
[39:04] | We had to use it one time on this old man | 我们有一次对一个老人用过这个方法 |
[39:07] | we just wasn’t sure about. | 我们当时很不确定 |
[39:08] | And? | 结果呢 |
[39:09] | Ah, it turns out he was just drunk. | 结果他只是喝醉了 |
[39:11] | Wow. That story’s a two out of ten. | 这故事真是稀奇 |
[39:13] | You guys are a bunch of complete idiots. | 你们都傻了吧 |
[39:15] | A vampire will definitely die if you toss it over and hang it. | 一个吸血鬼如果被吊起来 他一定会死的 |
[39:18] | I mean, it might take a | 我的意思是 |
[39:19] | little bit longer but it will definitely die. | 可能会花点时间 但一定会死的 |
[39:21] | Oh, well, uh, we’ll just have to see then, won’t we, | 那我们就试试看 |
[39:23] | Miss Smarty Pants? | 智慧小姐 |
[39:25] | Go for it! | 开始吧 |
[39:30] | – What the hell was that? – Shit, this isn’t good. | – 那是什么鬼东西 – 妈的 事情不妙 |
[39:34] | That’s the Sisterhood. | 那是姐妹会 |
[39:36] | They’re killers. | 她们是杀手 |
[39:38] | They’re worth 20 of you guys, each. | 她们每个人抵你们二十个人 |
[39:41] | I can’t see a goddamn thing. | 什么东西 我没看见 |
[39:43] | Yeah, well I can. | 我能看见 |
[39:44] | – You can see in the dark? – I guess so. | – 你能看到黑夜里的东西 – 我觉得是 |
[39:47] | She can see in the dark. She’s a vampire. | 她能看到黑夜里的东西 她是吸血鬼 |
[39:48] | I’m not a goddamn vampire! | 我不是吸血鬼 |
[39:50] | Look, it doesn’t matter! | 这不重要 |
[39:52] | We put up with this stuff for three years | 我们忍受这种事已经有三年了 |
[39:53] | and we’re still here. | 我们活得好好的 |
[39:55] | That’s right, lady. | 说得对 女士 |
[39:56] | Ain’t nothing we can’t kill once we get started. | 从头到尾 就没有我们杀不掉的东西 |
[40:00] | Plus, we’ve got the advantage of this rooftop. | 再加上 我们站在高处有优势 |
[40:16] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[40:22] | Sorry, I-I couldn’t really hear what he was saying | 对不起 我听不到他刚刚说的话 |
[40:24] | because he has a spear made of bone in his chest. | 因为他胸部插了一根用骨头做的标枪 |
[40:27] | Come on, Chief, your call. | 快 头头 你来决定 |
[40:29] | What’s it gonna be? | 到底怎么办 |
[40:32] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[40:33] | Come on, please. Just let us go. | 求求你 让我们走 |
[40:35] | Without us you’re all gonna die. | 没有我们帮忙你们都会死的 |
[40:40] | Take your time, asshole. | 不着急 混蛋 |
[40:41] | No rush. | 慢慢来 |
[40:49] | Boys? | 伙计们 |
[40:51] | Let’s go down and show that bloodsucker who’s boss. | 我们下去 让那个吸血鬼看看谁才是老大 |
[40:53] | Don’t be an idiot. | 不要犯傻了 |
[40:55] | Ok? I’ve had a run-in with the Sisterhood | 我曾经和姐妹会发生过冲突 |
[40:56] | and I’m telling you right now, | 我想要告诉你的是 |
[40:57] | you do not let us go we’re all gonna die. | 如果你们不让我们走 我们全都会死 |
[40:59] | Little lady, we didn’t survive the rising by shaking | 小姑娘 我们能熬过吸血鬼崛起 |
[41:02] | in our boots every time a vampire appears. | 靠的不是每次出现一只吸血鬼都吓得腿软 |
[41:05] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[41:07] | Not much meat on them bones. | 他们身上没有多少肉 |
[41:10] | At least cooking time will be quick. | 至少做饭会很快的 |
[41:12] | Let’s go get dinner. | 我们去捕食吧 |
[41:13] | You go down there, you re gonna die. | 你只要下去 你就会死 |
[41:15] | Danny, keep an eye on em. | 丹尼 看好他们 |
[41:16] | If they get out of line, stretch ’em. | 他们要是不老实的话 狠狠折磨他们 |
[41:25] | Such a shame to waste such a beautiful face like yours. | 浪费了一个这么漂亮的脸蛋 真是可惜了 |
[41:30] | You know, the trick is just get up on it | 诀窍就是趁你尸体还有余温 |
[41:33] | before you go cold. | 干它一把 |
[41:35] | Well, that is the only chance you’d have to get up on it, dipshit. | 也只有那样也才有机会干它一把了 混球 |
[41:47] | What about you, big boy? Huh? | 那你呢 大个子 |
[41:51] | You got something funny to say? | 有没有什么有趣点的想说 |
[41:54] | You touch me, I’ll beat you to death with your own fists. | 你碰了我 我会用你的拳头把你揍死 |
[41:57] | I think that’s pretty funny. | 我觉得那样挺有趣的 |
[41:59] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[42:04] | What’s a little filly like you doing out here all alone? | 你这样一个小姑娘家家独自一人出来干什么 |
[42:11] | This sucker’s brave, huh? | 这只吸血鬼还挺勇敢的 对吧 |
[42:13] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[42:15] | But brave. | 但勇敢 |