时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I need a legion. | 我需要一支军队 |
[00:05] | I’ve been here before. | 我曾经来过这里 |
[00:06] | The mural, the key. | 那幅壁画 那把钥匙 |
[00:08] | Dmitri said this is what’s gonna set him free. | 德米特里说这个会让他重获自由 |
[00:10] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[00:12] | They gassed us, scooped up Vanessa, | 他们放毒气 带走了凡妮莎 |
[00:13] | got outta here real quick. | 迅速地离开了这里 |
[00:15] | Where you headed? | 你往哪里去 |
[00:15] | Lost track of a friend of ours. Trying to find her. | 一个朋友走丢了 我们正在找她 |
[00:17] | – We’re going now. – What? Why? | – 我们现在就走 – 什么 为什么 |
[00:19] | They eat vampires. | 他们吃吸血鬼 |
[00:20] | These things cook up like turducken. | 这些东西烤起来像火鸡 |
[00:22] | You mean you’ve never had one? | 你是说你从来没吃过吗 |
[00:23] | Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! You spoiled dinner! | 啊啊啊 你毁了我的晚餐 |
[00:27] | Toss that bitch who stabbed me over the edge. | 把那个刚刚拿刀刺我的贱人吊起来 |
[00:32] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[00:52] | Goodnight, George! | 晚安 乔治 |
[01:26] | Ok. | 好的 |
[01:28] | What can I get… | 你需要… |
[01:31] | …you. | …什么 |
[01:33] | Steak. | 牛排 |
[01:35] | How would you like that? | 要几成熟 |
[01:37] | Raw. | 生的 |
[01:39] | Rare? | 半熟的 |
[01:40] | Raw. | 生的 |
[01:43] | Ok. Suit yourself. | 好的 随你便吧 |
[01:46] | Hey Wayne? | 嘿 韦恩 |
[01:47] | Steak. | 牛排 |
[01:50] | Raw. | 生的 |
[01:52] | Raw? | 生的 |
[01:53] | You heard me. | 你没听错 |
[01:54] | That’s how he ordered it. | 他点的就是这个 |
[01:56] | Are we serving dobermans now? | 现在的顾客都是杜宾犬吗 |
[02:10] | Order up. | 上菜吧 |
[02:17] | Bon apetit. | 吃得愉快 |
[02:22] | Beg pardon? | 请再说一遍 |
[02:24] | Glass! | 杯子 |
[02:25] | Easy fella! | 冷静点 朋友 |
[02:27] | Are we gonna have a problem? | 我们有什么过不去的吗 |
[02:30] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[02:33] | Glass. | 杯子 |
[03:16] | Where are… | 哈克【吸血鬼杀手】 |
[03:23] | Ok, you know what? | 好了 你知道吗 |
[03:25] | I think it’s time that you just paid up and skedaddled. | 我觉得是时候你付钱走人了 |
[03:29] | …Harkers. | …在哪里 |
[03:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:33] | Where… are… Harkers? | 哈克…在哪里… |
[03:38] | Figures you’d be looking for those nut cases. | 我觉得你是在找那些疯子吧 |
[03:41] | Weird begets weird. | 物以类聚 |
[03:44] | Where… are… Harkers? | 哈克…在哪里… |
[03:50] | Uh, they… they’ve got a farm on the west edge of the county. | 他们… 在县城西边有一个农场 |
[03:53] | Doomsday hermits always going on about | 这些世界末日隐士总是做一些 |
[03:55] | some nonsense or the other. | 让人摸不着头脑的事 |
[03:57] | That’ll be eight bucks. | 一共八块钱 |
[04:36] | Jesus H. Christ. | 我的个天 |
[04:43] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 快停下 |
[05:02] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[05:03] | You think? | 还用你说 |
[05:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:12] | Make sure there’s one in the chamber. | 确保子弹上膛 |
[05:13] | Pack light, move quick. | 轻装简从 快速行进 |
[05:17] | Looks good on you. | 看起来不错 |
[05:22] | – Take me with you! – Piss off. | – 带上我 – 滚开 |
[05:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[05:36] | You have to take me with you. | 你们得带上我 |
[05:41] | So much for that exit. | 那个出口吸血鬼太多 |
[05:43] | Ok, I can help you guys get outta here. | 我能帮你们离开这里 |
[05:45] | You know, I’m starting to think you’re worth a bullet. | 我开始觉得要给你来上一枪了 |
[05:48] | I know the terrain. | 我熟悉地形 |
[05:50] | – What’re they doing? – I don’t know. | – 他们在干什么 – 不知道 |
[05:57] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[05:58] | I know a safe place. The vampires, they can’t get there. | 我知道一个安全的地方 吸血鬼去不了 |
[06:02] | Crooked Falls? | 弯钩瀑布 |
[06:03] | You know exactly how to get there? | 你真的知道怎么去吗 |
[06:05] | I can lead you up the mountain | 我可以带你们上山 |
[06:06] | and get you close enough. | 那里离瀑布非常近 |
[06:08] | But you have to take me with you. | 但是你们要带上我 |
[06:11] | Hey, we gotta move. Now. | 我们得走了 就现在 |
[06:12] | Go. Go! | 走 快走 |
[06:14] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[06:31] | Ok, we need to split up. | 好 我们要分头行动 |
[06:32] | What? Are you nuts? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[06:34] | No. It’s the key that they’re after. | 没有 他们在寻找那把钥匙 |
[06:36] | Julius, I need you to take this and guard this with your life. | 朱利亚斯 我要你带着它 用生命保护它 |
[06:38] | They’ll never suspect you of having it. | 他们不会怀疑它在你的身上 |
[06:40] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:41] | Axel and I are gonna draw them away. | 阿克塞尔和我把他们引开 |
[06:42] | I love this plan. | 我喜欢这个计划 |
[06:45] | You need to go with him, ok? | 你跟着他 好吗 |
[06:46] | You guys are gonna go 45 miles due east up the mountain. | 你们向正东走四十五英里 上山 |
[06:49] | We’ll meet you at Crooked Falls, ok? Go. | 我们在弯钩瀑布汇合 好吗 行动吧 |
[06:51] | – Ok. – Your weapon is your friend, Doc. | – 好的 – 武器才是你的朋友 医生 |
[06:55] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:56] | Making it easy for them? | 让他们好找到你吗 |
[06:58] | What, are you afraid of a fight? | 怎么 你害怕战斗了吗 |
[06:59] | A fight? No. | 战斗? 不怕 |
[07:01] | Dying? A little bit. | 死亡 倒有一点 |
[07:21] | One is wounded. | 有人受伤了 |
[07:23] | But they cannot hide. | 不过他们躲不了 |
[07:33] | That is Van Helsing blood. | 是范海辛的血 |
[07:37] | Send Ivory and two sisters. | 派象牙和两个姐妹去 |
[07:39] | Bring the Van Helsing back alive. | 把那个范海辛活捉回来 |
[07:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:54] | You kill the rest! | 你去杀其他人 |
[08:03] | Your level of impulsiveness | 你这么冲动 |
[08:05] | makes me question your very survival. | 让我很怀疑你会没命活下来 |
[08:13] | But the bloodshed leads this way. | 但杀戮指引着方向 |
[08:20] | Exactly so. | 的确如此 |
[08:32] | You guys are lucky I got you outta that building when I did. | 你们很幸运 我带你们逃出了那栋楼 |
[08:35] | You? You didn’t do anything. | 你 你什么也没做 |
[08:38] | Alright, look. Just keep on moving. | 好了 听着 继续往前走 |
[08:42] | Ok, it’s just up here. Not that much further. | 就在这里 没多远了 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:46] | You have no goddamn clue where you’re going, do you? | 你完全不知道你在往哪里走 是不是 |
[08:47] | You know what? I’ve had just about enough of your bullshit. | 你知道吗 我听够了你的屁话 |
[08:50] | If you keep… | 如果你再… |
[08:54] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[08:55] | Push him off! | 推开他 |
[08:57] | Push him off. | 推开他 |
[09:03] | Get up! | 起来 |
[09:04] | Get up, dammit! | 该死 快起来 |
[09:22] | Get off! | 快走 |
[09:24] | Get off! | 快走 |
[09:47] | Were you bit? | 你被咬了吗 |
[09:49] | No. | 没有 |
[09:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | – I think I’ll be ok. – Were you bitten? | – 我觉得我没事的 – 你被咬了吗 |
[09:54] | Please. | 求求你 |
[09:55] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不要 |
[10:03] | You had to do it. | 你是迫不得已的 |
[10:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:09] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[10:13] | We gotta go, now. | 现在就得走 |
[10:39] | Scarlett, you’re so pretty. | 斯嘉丽 你真漂亮 |
[10:44] | Mmm. Stop. | 停下 |
[10:46] | No, I really mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[10:47] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也是认真的 |
[10:49] | What’s the problem? | 那是怎么了 |
[10:51] | It’s just… it feels… weird. | 就是… 感觉… 很奇怪 |
[10:54] | Weird? You think I’m weird? | 奇怪 你觉得我奇怪 |
[10:55] | Davey, I didn’t say that. | 戴维 我没有那样说 |
[10:58] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[11:00] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[11:02] | Everyone said don’t go out with Scary Scarlett. | 每个人都说别和可怕的斯嘉丽去约会 |
[11:04] | Don t call me that. | 别那样叫我 |
[11:06] | Scary Scarlett. | 可怕的斯嘉丽 |
[11:08] | Don’t. You. Say it. | 你 别再说了 |
[11:12] | Fine. I’m sorry. | 好 对不起 |
[11:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:21] | Crazy bitch! | 疯婆娘 |
[11:24] | Yeah, and I’m not coming back! | 我不会再回来了 |
[11:41] | Rough night? | 玩得不愉快吗 |
[11:42] | Because of you everyone thinks we’re freaks. | 因为你 每个人都觉得我们是疯子 |
[11:46] | You’ve turned me into a social outcast | 你把我变成了一个被社会孤立的人 |
[11:48] | all because you think I need to be some great vampire killer! | 都是因为你觉得我要成为什么伟大的吸血鬼杀手 |
[11:50] | – Scarlett, listen… – Listen?! | – 斯嘉丽 听着… – 听 |
[11:53] | I am done listening! | 我不想再听了 |
[11:55] | Vampires aren’t real, dad. | 吸血鬼都是假的 爸爸 |
[11:56] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[11:58] | Scarlett! | 斯嘉丽 |
[12:03] | I’m not seeing them. | 我没看见他们 |
[12:04] | What if they don’t take the bait? | 如果他们没上当怎么办 |
[12:05] | If they didn’t find the blood | 如果他们没发现血迹 |
[12:06] | they’ll sure as shit hear you yacking. | 他们肯定也听见你鬼嚎了 |
[12:08] | The hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:10] | The whole point was for them to follow us, right? | 任务就是让他们跟上我们 对吧 |
[12:12] | Yeah, follow. Not find. | 是啊 是跟上 不是发现 |
[12:13] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[12:15] | Ok, here we go. | 好了 就是这样 |
[12:17] | I count three. Watch my six. | 我看见了三个 注意我身后 |
[12:24] | Goddammit. What are these guys, ghosts? | 妈的 这是些什么东西 鬼吗 |
[12:26] | Worse. | 比鬼还糟 |
[12:36] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[12:43] | What the hell are these bitches? | 该死 这些贱人到底是谁 |
[12:44] | They existed long before the rising. | 她们在吸血鬼崛起之前很久就存在了 |
[12:46] | 200 years. | 两百年 |
[12:47] | – Can we fight em? – Against one? | – 我们打得过他们吗 – 一个 |
[12:49] | I like our chances. Three? | 我们还有戏 三个 |
[12:50] | Not so much. | 机会不大 |
[12:52] | Oh, that’s nice. What do you suggest we do? | 哦 真好 你打算怎么办 |
[12:54] | Here. Follow me. Hurry! | 这边 跟上我 快点 |
[13:12] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们到底在干什么 |
[13:13] | They should have slaughtered us by now. | 他们该把我们杀个头破血流啊 |
[13:14] | They won’t fight on hallowed ground. | 他们不会在神圣的土地上开战 |
[13:17] | You’re kidding me? This cross mumbo jumbo is real? | 你逗我呢 这种十字架的鬼话是真的吗 |
[13:20] | These sisters are pure evil | 这些女人极其邪恶 |
[13:22] | but they still honour the dead. | 不过他们仍然敬畏死人 |
[13:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:29] | – Come on, I’m right here. – Ok, ok. | – 来啊 我就在这里 – 好了 好了 |
[13:30] | – I’m right here. – Ok, don’t poke the bear. | – 我就在这里 – 别激怒她们了 |
[13:33] | We all know you’re a tough guy. | 我们都知道你很强硬 |
[13:35] | Let’s go when the going’s good. | 我们趁机溜掉吧 |
[13:49] | We’re gonna have to settle soon. | 我们得休整一下 |
[13:59] | Ask and ye shall receive. | 有求必得着 |
[14:02] | Oh shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[14:26] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[14:29] | Look at these idiots. | 看看这些蠢货 |
[14:31] | They grab this when the rising happens. | 吸血鬼崛起后 他们抢占的是这些 |
[14:33] | They don’t go for food or water. | 而不去抢食物或者水 |
[14:35] | A lot of good it did ’em. | 真是让他们受益不浅 |
[14:43] | Remember when this shit used to mean something? | 还记得以前这些废纸值几个钱呢 |
[14:46] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[15:14] | You’re still eating? | 你还吃吗 |
[15:16] | This food is incredible. | 这个吃的简直棒极了 |
[15:18] | I mean, we had chips back in my day | 我是说 我们以前也有薯片 |
[15:20] | but… never these type of flavours. | 但… 从没吃过这几个口味的 |
[15:23] | I mean, who knew sour cream… and onion | 谁会知道酸奶油… 和洋葱 |
[15:28] | would taste so good together? | 在一起尝起来这么棒 |
[15:31] | And Nacho? | 还有 玉米片 |
[15:33] | Nacho. | 玉米片 |
[15:36] | I don’t even know what that word means. | 我都不知道这个词什么意思 |
[15:39] | I mean, it’s like… it’s like… | 我是说 它就像… 就像… |
[15:41] | ok, it’s kinda like cheese. | 好了 它就像干酪 |
[15:42] | And spicy? | 还辣辣的 |
[15:43] | – And… – Nacho cheese. | – 和… – 干酪玉米片 |
[15:47] | What? | 什么 |
[15:50] | Not… yo… cheese. | 干… 酪… 玉米片 |
[15:56] | – Nacho cheese! – Yeah! | – 干酪玉米片 – 是啊 |
[16:01] | I missed so, so much, and that’s just the food! | 想死我了 就是这种食物 |
[16:06] | It’s like time really stopped for you, huh? | 时间真的好像为你停滞了 是不是 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:10] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是啊 差不多 |
[16:13] | Time sure hit me with a bunch of punches. | 时间真的是给了我几拳 |
[16:17] | Knocked me out cold. | 把我狠狠敲晕了 |
[16:23] | I guess you know all about that, right Doc? | 我猜这些你都经历过 是不是 医生 |
[16:27] | Not like you. | 和你不同 |
[16:31] | My darkness was always on the human side. | 我的阴暗面一直都是在我做人的时候出现 |
[16:40] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[16:42] | No. | 不用了 |
[16:43] | My guts are still turning from last night. | 从昨晚起 我的肠胃一直在绞痛 |
[16:48] | Anyway, we should stock up and hit the road. | 总之 我们该打包上路了 |
[16:53] | Good thing. | 好的 |
[16:59] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[17:01] | How did I miss it? | 我怎么能错过它 |
[17:06] | Kit-Kat? | 奇巧巧克力棒 |
[17:08] | Axel would be so jealous right now. | 阿克塞尔现在肯定嫉妒死了 |
[17:10] | Hey, what… what’s the deal with you two, anyway? | 嘿 你… 你们俩之间到底是什么情况 |
[17:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:14] | Well, you guys seem like you have a little… history. | 你们似乎… 有些过去吧 |
[17:18] | Ex-boyfriend? | 前男友 |
[17:21] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[17:50] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[18:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:09] | Dad? This isn’t funny. | 爸爸 这一点都不好玩 |
[18:19] | Har… ker. | 哈… 克 |
[18:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:31] | I’m warning you, mister! | 我警告你 先生 |
[18:34] | Back off! | 退后 |
[18:36] | Har-ker! | 哈… 克 |
[19:06] | You hesitated. | 你迟疑了 |
[19:12] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要杀他 |
[19:16] | That, my dear, was a vampire. | 宝贝 那是吸血鬼 |
[19:20] | And you’re gonna kill it. | 你要去杀了它 |
[19:32] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[19:34] | Stand your ground, find your courage. | 双腿站稳 拿出勇气 |
[19:38] | – I can’t. – You have to. | – 我做不到 – 你必须这样做 |
[19:41] | All the years, all the training, have been for this moment. | 这些年所有的训练 都是为了这一刻 |
[19:43] | You have to do it right now. | 你必须马上动手 |
[19:46] | Remember, it’s not human. | 记住 它不是人类 |
[19:48] | That man died the second he changed. | 那个人在转化的那一刻就死了 |
[19:51] | So do it! | 动手吧 |
[19:56] | You are weak. | 你很弱 |
[20:02] | More will come! | 杀了我 还有更多我的同类 |
[20:04] | And you will die. | 你逃不过一死 |
[20:08] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[20:19] | You did good, Scar. | 你做得很好了 斯嘉丽 |
[20:21] | You did real good. | 你做得很好了 |
[20:24] | Your mother would be proud. | 你母亲会为你感到骄傲的 |
[20:26] | Shh. It’s ok. | 嘘 没事的 |
[20:29] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[20:38] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗 |
[20:41] | I guess. | 可以 |
[20:44] | How’d you get so, um… kung-fu-ey? | 你是怎么变得武力值爆表的 |
[20:50] | My dad. | 因为我的父亲 |
[20:53] | Um… yeah. | 是的 |
[20:57] | – I… – He a good guy? | – 我 – 他是好人吗 |
[20:59] | Mmmhmm. Mostly. | 算是吧 |
[21:01] | He was pretty intense. | 他是个严肃过头的人 |
[21:04] | You know, he trained me to kill vampires since I was a kid. | 他训练我从小开始猎杀吸血鬼 |
[21:09] | Way before the rising. | 早在崛起之前 |
[21:11] | That must have been a lot of fun. | 那一定很有趣 |
[21:13] | I mean, you could say that I… | 你可以说我 |
[21:15] | I took the term mis-spent youth to another level. | 我把虚度青春这个词升华到了新的高度 |
[21:19] | He knew. | 他知道的 |
[21:21] | He knew that one day they were all gonna come out of hiding. | 他知道吸血鬼总有一天会重见天日 |
[21:24] | So he knew who you really were, then? | 这么说他知道你的真实身份 |
[21:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:29] | He never said anything to me. | 他没向我透露任何东西 |
[21:31] | At least you were prepared. | 至少你做了充分的准备 |
[21:35] | Nobody else was. | 其他人都没有 |
[21:38] | It must have taken a lot for him to give you that. | 为了培养你 他一定付出了很多心血 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:43] | It cost a lot, too. | 代价也很大 |
[21:50] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:52] | – Me? – No, no, no. Hold on. Let me guess. | – 我 – 不不不 打住 让我猜猜 |
[21:56] | You’re an army brat, hauled all over the country, | 你来自军人世家 辗转在世界各地 |
[21:59] | raised to do your duty. | 履行你的职责 |
[22:02] | Four generations of military, | 四代军人世家 |
[22:04] | sitting around the dinner table | 围坐在餐桌边上 |
[22:07] | swapping war stories, apple pie, American flags, | 侃侃而谈战事 苹果派 美国旗帜 |
[22:09] | all that shit? | 这些东西 |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:11] | Not even close. | 猜错了 |
[22:13] | What? | 什么 |
[22:15] | No. | 不 |
[22:16] | Sorry. Hold on, so… | 抱歉 让我缓缓 |
[22:19] | Vanessa was laying on a slab for three years | 凡妮莎躺在医院的那三年里 |
[22:23] | and you never left her. | 你寸步不离地守着她 |
[22:26] | I mean, nobody gave you orders after the rising, so… | 崛起之后 没有人命令你要这么做 所以说 |
[22:31] | No, that kind of commitment, that’s… | 不 这种忠诚 |
[22:34] | that’s in your blood. | 是刻在你的血液里的 |
[22:36] | Well, I’m the first person of my family to sign up | 我是家里第一个报名 |
[22:40] | for military service, I guarantee you that. | 服兵役的人 这一点我向你保证 |
[22:42] | Well, something made you who you are. | 有什么事情造就了现在的你 |
[22:50] | What? | 是什么 |
[22:55] | I had a sister, too. | 我也有一个妹妹 |
[23:00] | The way things shook out in my family, | 一件事情彻底改变了我的家庭 |
[23:04] | it was on me to look after her. | 那天家里人让我看着她 |
[23:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[23:09] | It was a lifetime ago, you know? | 这件事说起来恍若隔世 |
[23:12] | I was 13. | 那时我十三岁 |
[23:15] | Dropped her off at the park, the swings. | 我把她丢到公园里荡秋千 |
[23:19] | Went off and played ball with some other kids and um… | 自己跑到一边和其他小孩玩球 |
[23:26] | when I came back she was just gone. | 当我回来时她已经不见了 |
[23:31] | Never saw her again. | 我再没见过她 |
[23:36] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[23:43] | People, they tell you over and over again, | 周围的人一遍遍告诉我 |
[23:46] | it’s not your fault, | 这不是我的错 |
[23:47] | you were a kid, and blah, blah. | 你是个小孩之类的话 |
[23:54] | At the end of the day I lost her. | 归根结底还是我弄丢了她 |
[24:00] | It was on my watch. | 这就是我的过错 |
[24:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:14] | Anyway. | 没事 |
[24:17] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[24:18] | What you been doing all this time out there, | 一直以来你在那里做些什么 |
[24:20] | slaying vampires all by yourself? | 凭一己之力杀吸血鬼 |
[24:21] | That had to get lonely. | 那你得承受寂寞 |
[24:25] | It’s pretty great, actually. | 说真的 那挺好的 |
[24:27] | For the first time in my life I fit in. | 我人生中第一次能适应环境 |
[24:33] | I know my place. | 我明白自己的方向 |
[24:38] | You don’t mind a little company now, do you? | 你不介意我留下来陪你吧 是吗 |
[24:40] | Nah. | 不介意 |
[24:41] | I am not cramping your style? | 我没碍着你吧 |
[24:42] | Not yet. | 目前没有 |
[25:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:05] | Did you… you didn t, you know, Vanessa… | 你有没有 你知道的 凡妮莎 |
[25:08] | – No, no. – Ok. Cool. | – 没有 – 好的 很好 |
[25:10] | – Not even close. – Ok. | – 不存在的 – 好吧 |
[25:16] | See? I knew that shower story was bullshit. | 看到没 我就知道洗澡那件事就是瞎扯的 |
[25:47] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[26:25] | How are you doing? You ok? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[26:28] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 还行 怎么了 |
[26:31] | Just asking. | 只是问问 |
[26:35] | Just blowing off some steam. | 我只是想放松一下 |
[26:37] | I’m not that into you. | 我没那么喜欢你 |
[26:38] | Oh, ok. Well, that’s good. | 好吧 那就好 |
[26:46] | I hope it’s a clear day out there. | 但愿外面是晴天 |
[26:53] | Shit! Shit! | 操 操 |
[26:55] | The sisters. | 是三姐妹 |
[27:00] | Goddammit. | 见鬼了 |
[27:03] | They got us surrounded. | 他们把我们包围了 |
[27:07] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | I mean, they can’t get in, but we can’t get out. | 他们进不来 我们也出不去 |
[27:24] | They re not going anywhere. | 她们哪儿也不去 |
[27:29] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[27:31] | I’m open to suggestions if you’ve got any. | 如果你有建议我洗耳恭听 |
[27:36] | We’re outnumbered. | 我们人数上占劣势 |
[27:37] | There’s one exit. | 这里只有一个出口 |
[27:40] | We’re just gonna have to hope the sun breaks. | 我们只能寄希望于出太阳了 |
[27:43] | Just wait ’em out. | 等她们离开 |
[27:46] | Lucky for me my schedule’s clear. | 还好我今天没安排行程 |
[27:55] | No matter how many times I check these things | 无论我检查多少次 |
[27:57] | it’s still empty. | 它都是空的 |
[27:58] | Well, that’s how it works, huh? | 就是这么着阿 没办法 |
[28:11] | I swear to god I’m gonna cut that bitch’s fingers off | 我发誓我要把那个婊子的手指切下来 |
[28:14] | and feed them to her. | 然后喂给她吃 |
[28:15] | She’s driving me crazy. | 她要把我搞疯了 |
[28:17] | Sit down, save your strength. | 坐下来 保存体力 |
[28:18] | You know what? How about you don’t tell me what to do? | 不如你来告诉我要怎么做吧 |
[28:20] | I’m just saying. | 我只是这么建议 |
[28:21] | We got no water, we got no food. | 我们没有水 也没有食物 |
[28:24] | If we’re gonna have to fight these things | 如果我们不得不和她们干上一场 |
[28:25] | I want you at your best. | 我希望你以最好的状态面对 |
[28:29] | Ugh. You’re annoying. | 你真烦人 |
[28:35] | Oh, Jesus Christ. Now what? | 上帝 现在又是什么 |
[28:42] | They’re trying to smoke us out. | 她们打算把我们熏出去 |
[29:09] | I’m not gonna last long in here. | 我在这里面坚持不了多久了 |
[29:16] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[29:24] | No. | 不 |
[29:27] | Give me a sec. I’ve got an idea. | 给我点时间 我有个主意 |
[29:30] | Hurry up. | 赶紧的 |
[30:22] | You’re strong. | 你很强大 |
[30:23] | Even for a Van Helsing. | 甚至是范海辛族人 也少有你这样的 |
[30:25] | I’m just getting started. | 这只是开始呢 |
[30:46] | Join me. | 加入我们 |
[30:47] | Become a sister. | 成为姐妹会成员 |
[30:49] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[30:50] | I already have a sister. | 我已经有个姐了 |
[31:24] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[31:27] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[31:31] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[31:33] | Scarlett! | 斯嘉丽 |
[31:38] | Now the sisterhood is your only fate. | 现在加入姐妹会是你唯一的出路了 |
[31:48] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[31:54] | What have you done?!!! | 你做了什么 |
[31:58] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[32:02] | No!!!! | 不 |
[32:15] | Please… please… | 求你了 求你了 |
[32:16] | I won’t let you become some hick human! | 我不会让你变成愚蠢的人类 |
[32:19] | No! | 不 |
[32:27] | Come on. Let s finish this. | 来啊 让我们做个了结 |
[32:32] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[32:34] | Let her go. Let her go! | 让她走 让她走 |
[32:43] | That’s new. | 这可是第一次见 |
[32:45] | I think it happened when Vanessa bit me. | 我觉得这是因为凡妮莎咬了我 |
[32:48] | She saved my life. | 她救了我 |
[32:59] | Are you sure you don’t want any of these? | 你确定你不想尝点 |
[33:01] | Ugh. Positive. | 不想 |
[33:02] | Huh. Suit yourself. | 你自便 |
[33:04] | Slow down on those things. | 缓点吃 |
[33:05] | They re gonna make you sick. | 它们会让你生病的 |
[33:06] | Jesus Christ, I’m beginning to sound like my mother. | 天了 我语气越来越像我妈了 |
[33:09] | At this rate we’re gonna make it to Crooked Falls | 按这个速度我们在天黑前就可以到达 |
[33:11] | before dark. | 弯钩瀑布 |
[33:13] | You think Scarlett and Axel are already there? | 你认为斯嘉丽和阿克塞尔还在那儿 |
[33:15] | I just hope Scarlett and Axel are still alive. | 我只希望他们还活着 |
[33:21] | I know that scream. | 我熟悉这种尖叫 |
[33:28] | Scab. | 斯卡布 |
[33:30] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[33:31] | The mighty Julius. | 强大的朱利亚斯 |
[33:37] | Not so mighty now. | 现在并不强大了 |
[33:39] | No, stop. Stop. | 不 住手 住手 |
[33:42] | – I got this. – Julius! | – 我来解决 -朱利亚斯 |
[33:56] | You humans and your pathetic guns. | 可悲的人类和可悲的枪 |
[34:02] | Wait… | 等等 |
[34:05] | His death is mine to take. | 他的命是我的 |
[34:22] | You could have been my greatest warrior, | 你本来可以是我最勇猛的战士 |
[34:26] | but look at you now. | 但是看看现在的你 |
[34:28] | Just another human. | 只是区区人类 |
[34:31] | How’s your sister doing? | 你的姐姐怎么样了 |
[34:34] | You guys still close? | 你们还亲近吗 |
[34:43] | Give it to me | 把钥匙给我 |
[34:45] | and I will grant you a quick death. | 我就让你死个痛快 |
[34:50] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | Let him go you son of a bitch! | 放开他 贱人 |
[35:21] | I will take what is mine. | 我要拿走本属于我的东西 |
[35:45] | I will free the elder. | 我会释放元老 |
[35:50] | His gratitude will bring me great rewards | 他的感激会赐予我巨大的奖赏 |
[35:54] | and his power will lead us to victory. | 他的力量会让引导我们走向胜利 |
[36:01] | Oh no! | 不 |
[36:05] | Julius… Julius! | 朱利亚斯 朱利亚斯 |
[36:08] | Julius! | 朱利亚斯 |
[36:14] | We can take this one to feed from. | 我们可以拿她做食物 |
[36:18] | You try and I’ll rip your eyes out! | 你敢动我 我就抠出你的眼 |
[36:26] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[36:37] | No… no… please, no. | 不 不 别这样 |
[36:45] | Beautiful. | 你很美 |
[36:49] | But spoiled. | 但变质了 |
[36:53] | You have been turned by Vanessa. | 你已经被凡妮莎转化了 |
[36:56] | Pity. | 真遗憾 |
[37:03] | Your friend is dead. | 你的朋友死了 |
[37:05] | No. | 不 |
[37:07] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[37:09] | Do not grieve. | 别悲伤 |
[37:11] | He was a monstrous being. | 他曾是怪物一样的存在 |
[37:14] | He wasn’t your monster anymore. | 他已经不是你的怪物了 |
[37:18] | Vanessa made sure of that. | 凡妮莎确保了这一点 |
[37:26] | Enough. | 够了 |
[37:29] | Go. | 滚 |
[37:35] | Tell the Van Helsing what has happened here. | 告诉那个范海辛这里发生的一切 |
[37:39] | Do it now. | 现在就滚 |
[37:41] | Go! | 滚啊 |
[38:05] | Easy, watch your step. | 小心点 注意脚下 |
[38:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:09] | Come! | 过来 |
[38:11] | I just killed someone and you’re asking me if I’m okay? | 我刚杀了一个人 而你问我我感觉怎么样 |
[38:16] | Now get that idea out of your head right now. | 把这种念头从你脑子里赶出去 |
[38:18] | It was a monster who’s only purpose was to kill you, me, | 它只是个怪物 不顾一切地要杀死你 我 |
[38:22] | or anyone it crosses. | 或者它碰到的任何人 |
[38:23] | This is your purpose now, Scar, do you understand? | 现在这是你的使命了 明白吗 |
[38:27] | But if he’s dead | 但是如果他已经死了 |
[38:29] | why do we have to do this? | 我们为什么还要做这些 |
[38:31] | Steal dead bodies? | 偷死尸 |
[38:33] | Burn the house down? | 烧掉房子 |
[38:35] | This creature found us. | 它能找到我们 |
[38:36] | The other ones will, too. | 它的同类也能 |
[38:38] | And they won’t stop until | 没得到想要的东西 |
[38:39] | they get what they want, and what they want | 它们是不会罢手的 而它们想要的 |
[38:41] | – is you. – But I… | – 就是你 – 但是我 |
[38:42] | Until you’re ready we need to make them think | 在你做好准备之前 我们要让它们认为 |
[38:44] | that you’re dead, ok? | 你已经死了 好吗 |
[38:47] | Just get in the truck. | 进卡车 |
[39:01] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们去哪儿 |
[39:02] | Off the grid. | 地图上的坐标 |
[39:04] | Continue your training, hope this day never comes again. | 继续对你的训练 希望这天永不来临 |
[39:09] | Is this gonna work? | 这会有效吗 |
[39:11] | It has to. | 不行也得行 |
[40:03] | Don’t be scared, Scar. | 别害怕 斯嘉丽 |
[40:06] | I’m not scared. | 我没有害怕 |
[40:07] | I’m sad. | 我是难过 |
[40:08] | That’s different. | 这很不一样 |
[40:10] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[40:12] | One day this will all make sense to you. | 迟早有一天你会明白这一切的意义 |
[40:15] | Really? | 真的 |
[40:17] | You think so? | 你这么认为 |
[40:19] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[40:21] | But you’ll be ready. | 但是你会做好准备 |
[40:24] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[40:26] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[40:51] | When Vanessa woke up after those three years | 凡妮莎三年后醒来时 |
[40:55] | she had that same look on her face. | 她脸上也是那副表情 |
[41:01] | I just thought I had it all figured out. | 我以为我都弄明白了 |
[41:05] | Nothing would surprise me anymore. | 再也没有什么能让我觉得意外了 |
[41:09] | I never had any of these abilities before she bit me. | 在她咬我之前 我没有这种能力 |
[41:12] | If I was cut I stayed cut. | 如果我受伤了 伤口不会迅速愈合 |
[41:20] | You know what I remember? | 你知道我记得什么吗 |
[41:24] | I remember my dad telling me that one day | 我记得我爸告诉我迟早有一天 |
[41:25] | this would all make sense. | 这一切都会有意义 |
[41:31] | It’s like the more I know the less it does. | 现在看来我知道的越多 这一切就越没有意义 |
[41:52] | You sound like your sister. | 你的口气跟你姐姐一样 |
[41:57] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[42:10] | We’ll find her if it kills me. | 我们死也要找到她 |