时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Are they breeding vampires? | 他们在养成吸血鬼 |
[00:04] | Why would the military do that? | 为什么军方要这么做 |
[00:06] | I’ve been here before. | 我曾经来过这儿 |
[00:07] | Your abilities aren’t natural. | 你的能力不是天生的 |
[00:09] | Maybe you were created. | 或许你是被创造出来的 |
[00:10] | I’ve seen that mural before. | 我曾经看到过这个壁画 |
[00:12] | – The key. – You remember I told you about the key? | – 钥匙 – 你记得我跟你说过钥匙的事吗 |
[00:15] | Nobody can have it but a Van Helsing. | 除了范海辛无人能得到它 |
[00:17] | The mural, the key. | 壁画 钥匙 |
[00:19] | You led us here. | 你把我们带到这儿来 |
[00:21] | Your sister. | 你的妹妹 |
[00:25] | Guard this with your life. | 用你的生命守护它 |
[00:26] | It’s a helicopter. | 是直升飞机 |
[00:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:31] | Go! | 走 |
[00:35] | Vanessa Van Helsing. | 凡妮莎·范海辛 |
[00:37] | We’ve been looking for you for a long time. | 我们找你找了很久了 |
[00:46] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[01:56] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[02:12] | Goddammit! | 见鬼了 |
[03:50] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[04:35] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[04:38] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[04:54] | Oh, you’re awake, finally. | 你终于醒了 |
[04:56] | I was afraid… | 我恐怕… |
[04:57] | Where the hell am I? | 我在什么鬼地方 |
[05:00] | And where are my friends? | 我朋友在哪儿 |
[06:35] | You got me. | 你抓到我了 |
[06:37] | Ok? I’m not gonna fight back. | 好吗 我不会反击的 |
[06:40] | I just… can you please tell me what’s going on? | 我只是…求你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[07:22] | Stop! This is totally unnecessary. | 住手 你完全没有必要这么做 |
[07:25] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[07:27] | My name is Dr. Bruce Harrison. | 我是布鲁斯·哈里森博士 |
[07:28] | I run this facility. | 我运营着这个机构 |
[07:29] | So you’re the one who abducted me? | 所以你就是绑架我的幕后主使 |
[07:31] | You’re perfectly safe. | 你现在非常安全 |
[07:33] | You’re with the good guys, believe me. | 相信我 你现在和好人待在一块儿 |
[07:35] | So where are my friends? | 那我的朋友们在哪儿 |
[07:37] | You were our only priority. | 你是我们唯一要务 |
[07:39] | My men couldn’t risk the extra cargo. | 我手下的人不敢冒险运回更多人员 |
[07:41] | So you left them behind? | 所以你就把他们弃之不顾 |
[07:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:51] | Get out. | 滚 |
[08:12] | I… brought a sandwich. | 我…给你带了个三明治 |
[08:16] | A bit risky, I know. | 这有点冒险 我知道 |
[08:18] | If you remember, | 如果你有印象 |
[08:19] | the last meal delivery didn’t go so well. | 上次给你送饭不是很顺利 |
[08:34] | I’m Abigail and I’m very pleased to meet you. | 我是阿比盖尔 很高兴能遇见你 |
[08:40] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[08:42] | That I know. | 我知道 |
[08:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:54] | It’s just that we’ve been looking for you | 自从叛乱开始后我们就一直在寻找你的下落 |
[08:56] | since the rising began so it’s a little strange that… | 所以现在感觉有点怪怪的 |
[09:01] | here you are. | 因为你终于 |
[09:02] | Finally. | 出现了 |
[09:04] | I feel the same way. | 我也这么觉得 |
[09:11] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[09:13] | Can you really change people back? | 你能把吸血鬼转变成人 |
[09:22] | I need to get back to my friends and make sure they’re ok. | 我得回到朋友身边并确保他们安全 |
[09:26] | And until that happens, I’m not answering any questions. | 在那之前 恕我无可奉告 |
[09:35] | I have to say, | 我得说 |
[09:37] | I admire your courage. | 我钦佩你的勇气 |
[09:39] | Your feistiness. | 你的精力 |
[09:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Between you and me, Bruce’s bedside manner sucks. | 这是我们的悄悄话 布鲁斯对待患者的态度很差劲 |
[09:51] | Dr. Harrison? | 至于哈里森医生 |
[09:52] | His gassing of your colleagues is an excellent example | 他迷晕你朋友的做法 完美体现了 |
[09:56] | of his poor judgement. | 他的缺乏判断力 |
[09:57] | He’s on the spectrum, I swear to god. | 他有社交障碍 我对天发誓 |
[10:02] | Yeah, well hopefully the concussion I gave him helps with that. | 是的 但愿我给他制造的脑震荡能帮到他 |
[10:07] | But honestly… | 但是实话实说 |
[10:10] | the work he’s doing here could save us from all this. | 他在这里的工作能拯救我们所有人 |
[10:15] | But only with your help. | 但是必须得到你的帮助 |
[10:42] | Should I call the guard? | 我应该叫警卫吗 |
[10:44] | It didn’t help much last time. | 上一次你叫了也没什么用 |
[10:50] | So I hear you’re planning on saving the world. | 我听说你计划拯救世界 |
[10:55] | Why don’t you fill me in on that? | 何不说来听听 |
[11:00] | Years before the rising | 在叛乱发生的数年之前 |
[11:04] | the government hired me to try and find a cure for vampirism. | 政府雇用我寻找吸血鬼病毒的解药 |
[11:08] | At the farm? | 在农场里 |
[11:10] | No, that was before my time. | 不 那是我之前的事 |
[11:13] | My father did some work there. | 我父亲曾在那里工作过 |
[11:16] | I thought that his constant talk | 坦白说 我当时觉得他经常 |
[11:18] | about the coming of the vampire apocalypse | 挂在嘴边的吸血鬼灾难日的到来 |
[11:20] | was bullshit, frankly. | 是一派胡言 |
[11:24] | But now you believe. | 但是现在你信了 |
[11:25] | The evidence became irrefutable, yes. | 铁证如山 是的 |
[11:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:47] | There’s something familiar about you. | 我感觉你有点眼熟 |
[11:50] | I get that a lot. | 我经常听人这么说 |
[11:51] | Or I used to, | 或者曾经听过 |
[11:54] | back when there was a real world. | 在这个世界还正常的时候 |
[11:57] | So the government hired you to find a cure? | 政府雇用你寻找解药 |
[12:03] | I guess that didn’t really turn out for you. | 我猜你没研究出什么成果 |
[12:05] | No. | 不 |
[12:06] | We’ve gotten close. | 我们快找到了 |
[12:08] | Sure doesn’t look like it, | 看起来可不是这样 |
[12:10] | judging by the number of vampires running around. | 鉴于还有那么多吸血鬼在满地跑 |
[12:14] | So what do you want with me? | 所以你想从我这儿得到什么 |
[12:16] | I’m not sure we want anything. | 我们不确定我们想要什么 |
[12:24] | So you just gassed me and kidnapped me for kicks? | 所以你迷晕我 绑架我就是为了好玩 |
[12:34] | Can you turn vampires or not? | 你能转化吸血鬼吗 |
[12:42] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[12:45] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[13:11] | His name’s Martin. | 他叫马丁 |
[13:13] | Or at least it was. | 或者至少曾经是 |
[13:17] | You knew him before? | 你以前认识他 |
[13:19] | He was a volunteer test subject. | 他是测试项目的一名志愿者 |
[13:20] | You did that to him on purpose? | 你故意让他变成这样的 |
[13:23] | No. | 不是 |
[13:25] | We injected him with the newest trial inoculate | 我们给他注射了最新的试验疫苗 |
[13:28] | using a dead version of what we believed was the vampiric virus. | 我们确定它是死去的吸血鬼病毒 |
[13:31] | I guess the virus wasn’t so dead after all, was it? | 我猜病毒没死透 是吧 |
[13:34] | The serum turned him instead of protected him. | 血清没有保护他反把他转变成吸血鬼 |
[13:38] | So basically a total fail. | 基本上是场彻底失败的实验 |
[13:39] | We’re working in the dark here, | 我们在黑暗里摸索 |
[13:41] | trying anything we can think of, | 尝试我们能想到的任何办法 |
[13:43] | but with your help we could… | 但是有你的帮助我们才能… |
[13:46] | You want me to try and turn him back. | 你想让我把他转化成人类 |
[13:50] | We could study his blood | 我们可以研究他 |
[13:51] | before, during, and after the transformation. | 转化前 转化中 和转化后的血液 |
[13:54] | We’d have a real chance of zeroing in on the cure. | 我们会有很大的机会可以定位解药 |
[13:58] | I have to think about it. | 我得好好考虑 |
[14:01] | I don’t know if I can trust you, any of you. | 我不知道我是否能够信任你们这里的任何人 |
[14:04] | You can’t just walk away from this. | 你不能就这样袖手旁观 |
[14:07] | You have a duty to do whatever you can | 你有责任利用你的天赋 |
[14:09] | with your god-given gift. | 来做你力所能及的事 |
[14:11] | You think this is a gift? | 你认为这是天赋 |
[14:13] | Every vampire out there is after me because of it. | 外面的每一个吸血鬼都因为这个追杀我 |
[14:16] | My own daughter… | 我的女儿… |
[14:18] | I know you’ve had losses. | 我知道你失去了很多 |
[14:20] | – We all have. – Have you? | – 我们都失去了很多 – 你有吗 |
[14:23] | You seem pretty above it all to me. | 在我看来你没经历过什么 |
[14:25] | Up here all cozy on your little mountain top. | 舒适地窝在你的小山顶上 |
[14:28] | You don’t know what I’ve been through. | 你不知道我经历过什么 |
[14:29] | No, I don’t. | 是的 我不知道 |
[14:31] | I don’t think I care. | 我不在意 |
[14:33] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[14:35] | Wait a second! Essa! | 等等 艾莎 |
[14:38] | What’d you just call me? | 你刚刚叫我什么 |
[14:40] | I knew your mother back at the farm. | 在农场时我认得你的母亲 |
[14:43] | She used to call you that when you were a little girl. | 在你还是小女孩时她经常这么叫你 |
[14:46] | Wait, you knew my mother? | 等等 你认得我妈妈 |
[14:47] | A little bit. | 算是吧 |
[14:51] | Well, why are you just saying this now? | 为什么你现在才说 |
[14:53] | There’s a lot to tell. | 说来话长 |
[14:55] | – Your mother was a complicated person. – Abigail. | – 你的母亲是个很复杂的人 – 阿比盖尔 |
[14:58] | But now is not the time. | 但是现在不是时候 |
[15:01] | I hope you decide to help | 虽然你遭遇了这一切 |
[15:03] | despite everything that’s happened to you. | 但我还是希望你能决定帮助我们 |
[15:05] | But I will understand if you don’t. | 但是你不帮的话我也能理解 |
[15:35] | No! | 不 |
[15:41] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[15:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:48] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 你想要什么 |
[15:51] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[15:52] | I heard screaming. | 我听到了惊叫声 |
[15:54] | It was just a nightmare. | 我做了噩梦 |
[15:56] | Being locked up your mind does things. | 你幽闭的内心在捣乱 |
[15:59] | Plays tricks. | 它在搞鬼 |
[16:03] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[16:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:06] | I… I’ve been here for years, I think. | 我…我猜我在这里很多年了 |
[16:08] | Why? What for? | 为什么 为了什么 |
[16:11] | They think I have answers. | 他们认为我有答案 |
[16:13] | They think I know things. | 他们认为我知道些什么 |
[16:16] | Do you? | 那你知道吗 |
[16:18] | Bits and pieces. | 略知一二 |
[16:22] | Be careful who you trust here. | 在这里不要轻易相信别人 |
[16:24] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:26] | Most of the people have no idea what’s really going on. | 大多数人不知道究竟发生了什么 |
[16:29] | What is really going on? | 发生了什么 |
[16:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:33] | Wait. Someone’s coming. | 等等 有人来了 |
[18:54] | Can I join you? | 我能跟你一起吗 |
[19:05] | Your mother, | 你的母亲 |
[19:08] | she worked at the farm long before the rising, | 她在叛乱之前很久就在农场工作了 |
[19:10] | looking for a cure. | 她在寻找解药 |
[19:12] | She had been raised to believe that vampires were real | 她从小就被教导要相信吸血鬼是真的 |
[19:16] | and that they were plotting to take over. | 还有它们在密谋占领世界 |
[19:19] | No one else really believed the way she did. | 没有人像她一样坚信吸血鬼的存在 |
[19:23] | She never really talked to anyone about it, but… | 她从没真正地向任何人谈过这个 但是… |
[19:28] | your mom grew more and more desperate. | 你的母亲变得越来越绝望 |
[19:31] | She was terrified she wouldn’t be prepared in time. | 她很害怕自己会来不及做好准备 |
[19:40] | She… accidentally infected herself | 她…一次意外地感染了 |
[19:44] | with an experimental serum | 用一个特殊吸血鬼的DNA |
[19:46] | developed from the DNA of a very special vampire. | 研发出来的实验型血清 |
[19:50] | Special vampire? | 特殊的吸血鬼 |
[19:52] | Yes, something Harrison was working on. | 是的 哈里森曾专门研究过 |
[19:57] | It was only after that | 在这件事发生之后 |
[19:59] | that she discovered that she had been pregnant at the time. | 她才发现她那时怀孕了 |
[20:04] | With twins. | 是一对双胞胎 |
[20:06] | You have to understand. | 你要理解 |
[20:09] | When the military… | 当军方… |
[20:11] | found out that you and your sister were special, | 发现你和你妹妹体质特殊时 |
[20:15] | your mother had to run. | 你的母亲不得不逃亡 |
[20:18] | Had to hide you. | 不得不把你们藏起来 |
[20:33] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[20:39] | Is my mother alive? | 我妈妈还活着吗 |
[20:42] | Uh, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:44] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作 |
[20:46] | Can I return that book for you? | 要我帮你还书吗 |
[20:49] | No. | 不 |
[20:52] | I’m not done with it yet. | 我还没看完 |
[20:56] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:22] | Abigail! | 阿比盖尔 |
[21:23] | Abigail, wait! | 阿比盖尔 等等 |
[21:28] | The inscription in the book, A.V.H. | 书上的题词 A.V.H |
[21:34] | Your name’s Abigail Van Helsing, isn’t it? | 你的名字是阿比盖尔·范海辛 不是吗 |
[21:37] | I really need to get back. I can’t… | 我真的要回去了 我不能 |
[21:39] | You’re my mother. | 你是我的母亲 |
[21:51] | You were supposed to be safe. | 你们应该安全地活下去 |
[21:53] | I had to put you in hiding. | 我不得不把你们藏起来 |
[22:00] | You have no idea | 你不知道 |
[22:02] | what they would have done to the two of you. | 他们会对你俩做出什么 |
[22:05] | Actually I have a pretty good idea. | 实际上我有一个好主意 |
[22:08] | I’ve been to the farm. | 我去过农场 |
[22:14] | So… was I just some experiment to you? | 所以…我对你而言只是个实验 |
[22:20] | No. | 不 |
[22:22] | You can’t think that. | 你不能这么想 |
[22:24] | I mean, we were both there. | 我们当时都在现场 |
[22:25] | We both saw the nursery. | 我们都看见了托儿所 |
[22:28] | The specimens. | 还有样本 |
[22:30] | You… you both saw? | 你们都看见了 |
[22:34] | Scarlett was with me. | 斯嘉丽和我在一起 |
[22:37] | I… I didn’t even remember having a sister. | 我…我甚至不记得我有一个妹妹 |
[22:41] | Those early years are mainly just gone. | 我童年的记忆大部分消失了 |
[22:44] | Scarlett is alive? | 斯嘉丽还活着 |
[22:47] | She can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[22:49] | She died in a fire years ago. | 多年前她就葬身火海了 |
[22:54] | No, no, no. It’s not true. | 不不不 这是假的 |
[22:56] | Her parents… | 她的父母 |
[22:59] | the people who raised her, | 她的养父母 |
[23:00] | they staged that fire to keep her safe. | 故意放了那把火来保证她的安全 |
[23:03] | So she was with your friends? | 所以她现在和你的朋友在一起 |
[23:05] | Our people left her behind? | 我们的人却把她丢下了 |
[23:08] | I guess they didn’t know. | 我猜他们不明真相 |
[23:11] | But she’s fine. | 但是她很好 |
[23:12] | She can take care of herself. | 她能照顾自己 |
[23:13] | No, I have to get them looking for her! | 不 我得让他们找到她 |
[23:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:17] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[23:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:24] | None of this is your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[23:32] | I’ll talk to Harrison. | 我会跟哈里森说的 |
[23:35] | I’ll try and help turn the vampire. | 我会试试帮忙转化吸血鬼 |
[23:39] | I’m so glad. | 我很荣幸 |
[23:41] | Martin worked in the warehouse. | 马丁之前在仓库里工作 |
[23:45] | He was a lovely man. | 他是个很可爱的人 |
[23:49] | We let him down. | 是我们让他失望了 |
[23:53] | Well, I’ll try. | 我会试试的 |
[23:56] | I’ll go tell Harrison. | 我去通知哈里森 |
[24:05] | So, you going to help? | 所以 你打算给予帮助了 |
[24:09] | It’s good that you’re helping, | 你能帮忙是件好事 |
[24:11] | but there’s so much more you can do. | 但是你能做的远不止这些 |
[24:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:16] | Your nightmares, the visions. | 你的噩梦 你看见的那些画面 |
[24:19] | You need to follow them. | 你要跟随它们的指引 |
[24:21] | You need to let him out. | 你得释放出隐藏的真相 |
[24:24] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[24:26] | I was at the farm, too. | 我也曾在农场 |
[24:27] | I saw everything. | 我见证了一切 |
[24:29] | You and your sister, how they tricked your mom. | 你们姐妹俩 以及他们是如何欺骗你的母亲 |
[24:32] | Tricked her? | 欺骗她 |
[24:34] | Tell her what you see. | 告诉她你看见了什么 |
[24:35] | Only she can help you. | 只有她能帮到你 |
[24:38] | Shh. They’re here. | 嘘 他们来了 |
[24:40] | Who’s here? | 谁来了 |
[25:04] | Did they find anything? | 他们发现了什么吗 |
[25:06] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[25:07] | But they are tracking them, right? | 但是他们有在追踪他们 是吗 |
[25:26] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:29] | I had a daughter. | 我有过一个女儿 |
[25:31] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[25:33] | I tried to change her. | 我曾设法转化她 |
[25:37] | I had a granddaughter? | 我还有个外孙女吗 |
[25:41] | And she’s gone? | 她已经去世了吗 |
[25:45] | There’ll be time to grieve properly one day | 会有一天有时间去哀悼的 |
[25:48] | when this is all over. | 等这一切结束的时候 |
[25:53] | Time to begin. | 现在开始 |
[25:54] | Administer the sedative. | 注射镇静剂 |
[26:02] | It’s alright. | 没事 |
[26:03] | Whatever happens, we have to do this. | 不管发生什么 我们都得做这件事 |
[26:12] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[26:23] | Vanessa! Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 凡妮莎 |
[26:28] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[26:34] | Vanessa, are you ok? | 凡妮莎 你还好吗 |
[27:02] | Are you in pain? | 你疼吗 |
[27:03] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[27:05] | – The technician… – That wasn’t you. | – 那个技术员 – 不是你的错 |
[27:07] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[27:09] | You went above and beyond to help. | 你奋不顾身地帮了我们 |
[27:12] | You should be very proud of yourself. | 你应该感到非常自豪 |
[27:21] | I wanna see how the tests are going. | 我想看试验进行得如何 |
[27:24] | Do you mind staying with him for a bit? | 你介意和他呆一会儿吗 |
[27:26] | Sure. | 当然不介意 |
[27:35] | You changed me. | 你转化了我 |
[27:37] | You’re the one everyone’s been looking for. | 你就是大家在寻找的那个人 |
[27:43] | Why’d you volunteer to be a test subject? | 你为什么要自愿成为试验对象呢 |
[27:47] | You knew there were risks. | 你知道会有风险的 |
[27:50] | I mean, you could have died. | 我是说 你可能会死 |
[27:53] | I was a fourth grade teacher before all of this. | 在这些事情发生之前 我是一名四年级的老师 |
[27:56] | On the day of the rising a woman walked into class in the middle of the day. | 在吸血鬼崛起的那天 一个女人在大白天走进了教室 |
[28:02] | I had never seen her before. | 我之前从未见过她 |
[28:07] | She looked so… so strange. | 她看起来很…很奇怪 |
[28:11] | I ran. | 我逃跑了 |
[28:14] | The moment she started to attack, I ran. | 她开始攻击的时候 我逃跑了 |
[28:21] | You know, I used to imagine how brave I would be | 我以前常常想象如果一个持枪歹徒走进来 |
[28:24] | if a gunman ever walked in. | 我会有多勇敢 |
[28:26] | How I would sacrifice myself for any one of them. | 我会怎样为任何一个学生牺牲自己 |
[28:32] | I had to make up for that. | 我必须弥补 |
[28:35] | But you. | 但你 |
[28:36] | You could save everyone. | 你可以救所有人 |
[28:40] | You could save the world. | 你可以救全世界 |
[28:41] | We had an agreement on this | 我们达成共识了的 |
[28:44] | You need to listen to what I’m saying! | 你需要好好听我说话 |
[28:48] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 |
[28:51] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[28:52] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[28:54] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[28:55] | Harrison didn’t get the answers he expected from the tests. | 哈里森没从试验中得到他期望的答案 |
[28:58] | Why are you so pissed at him? | 你为什么对他那么生气 |
[29:01] | He wants me to convince you to find the elder. | 他想让我说服你去找长老 |
[29:05] | He wants you to harvest his DNA to find recessive genes | 他想让你去拿到他的DNA来找到隐性基因 |
[29:09] | that he thought maybe you… | 他认为也许你 |
[29:12] | it’s too complicated to explain right here. | 在这里解释起来太复杂了 |
[29:14] | Wait, the elder? | 等等 长老 |
[29:16] | Harrison thinks you would be able to fight him. | 哈里森认为你能对抗他 |
[29:18] | That it’s the only way. | 那是唯一的方法 |
[29:20] | But the elder is more dangerous | 但长老比所有其他的吸血鬼 |
[29:22] | than all other vampires put together. | 加起来还要危险 |
[29:24] | He’s ancient. | 他是古老的 |
[29:25] | He’s evil. | 他是邪恶的 |
[29:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:30] | I’ve been having these visions. | 我一直有这些幻觉 |
[29:33] | He’s calling to you? | 他在召唤你吗 |
[29:36] | Read about him in the book. | 去书里读读关于他的内容 |
[29:37] | He’s the beginning of everything. | 他是一切的源头 |
[29:39] | Harrison thinks this is just a virus | 哈里森认为这只是病毒 |
[29:41] | but it’s more than that. | 但不止如此 |
[29:43] | He wants me to go to him. | 他想让我去找他 |
[29:45] | Maybe I should. | 也许我应该去 |
[29:46] | – Maybe I should kill him. – No. | – 也许我应该杀了他 – 不 |
[29:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:51] | Where is the key? Do you have it? | 钥匙在哪里 你有吗 |
[29:52] | No, Scarlett has it. | 不 斯嘉丽拿着它 |
[29:54] | And has she been having these visions, too? | 她也有这些幻觉吗 |
[29:56] | Mmmhmm. | 嗯 |
[29:57] | Don’t mention these visions to anyone. | 别对任何人提起这些幻觉 |
[29:59] | Or the key. | 或者钥匙 |
[30:02] | You mean to Harrison. | 你是指哈里森 |
[30:04] | To anyone. | 我指任何人 |
[32:05] | Your father worked there, huh? | 你的父亲曾在那里工作 是吗 |
[32:12] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 |
[32:16] | I ran the blood work again | 我又测试了血样 |
[32:17] | and it doesn’t show that she carries… | 测试没有显示她携带 |
[32:18] | Look again. | 再看看 |
[32:20] | She does not carry the gene. | 她没有携带那种基因 |
[32:21] | I ran it through twice, new sample, sterile protocols. | 我测试了两次 用新的样本 无菌处理 |
[32:24] | – Synthesize the control. – I’ve already done that. | – 进行综合控制 – 我已经做过了 |
[32:27] | Listen to what I am saying right now. | 现在听我说的话 |
[32:31] | Her DNA does not have the answers, period. | 她的DNA不能解决问题 就这样 |
[32:37] | We need to move forward. | 我们需要走下一步 |
[32:39] | Have you talked to her about the elder? | 你和她说过长老的事吗 |
[32:41] | – Yes, we’ve talked, but… – Good. | – 是的 我们谈过 但… – 很好 |
[32:46] | – What else? – Nothing. | – 还有什么 – 没了 |
[32:47] | What is it that you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事情没告诉我 |
[32:50] | That I would rather be anywhere but here with you. | 我宁愿去任何地方也不愿和你一起呆在这里 |
[32:55] | That’s what. | 就是这事 |
[32:58] | I should get back. | 我应该回去了 |
[33:00] | I have work to do with Martin. | 我还要研究一下马丁 |
[33:03] | You’re a fool if you underestimate her. | 如果你低估她的话 你就是个傻瓜 |
[33:28] | I knew we’ve met before. | 我知道我们之前见过 |
[33:31] | It was back at the farm, wasn’t it? | 是在农场里 不是吗 |
[33:33] | When I was a little girl? | 当我还是个小女孩的时候 |
[33:35] | But you, | 但你 |
[33:37] | you haven’t aged a bit, have you? | 你一点都没变老 对吗 |
[33:40] | – That’s my father. – Is it? | – 那是我的父亲 – 是吗 |
[33:44] | You know, I’ve read some of your files. | 我读过你的一些档案 |
[33:47] | They make a lot more sense when you know | 当你知道你要找的是什么的时候 |
[33:48] | what you’re looking for. | 那些就更容易看懂了 |
[33:50] | Tests on vampire DNA to isolate the longevity gene? | 用吸血鬼的DNA做试验以提取长寿基因吗 |
[33:55] | Tests to find out what triggers their sun sensitivities? | 做试验来找到是什么触发了他们的日光敏感机制吗 |
[34:01] | You’re not working on a cure at all, are you? | 你根本不是在寻找解药 是吗 |
[34:04] | You’re trying to isolate different vampire traits. | 你在试图分离出不同的吸血鬼特征 |
[34:07] | Why? To inject them into humans? | 为什么 把它们注射到人类体内吗 |
[34:09] | Of course we’re looking for a cure! | 我们当然在找治愈方法 |
[34:11] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[34:12] | You’re delusional. | 你是在妄想 |
[34:16] | Delusional, huh? | 妄想 是吗 |
[34:20] | I wonder what an overdose would do to you. | 我想知道给你过量用药会发生什么 |
[34:22] | Have you ever tried? | 你尝试过吗 |
[34:23] | Look, I developed the longevity drug back | 长寿药物是我是在农场时 |
[34:25] | on the farm by accident. | 偶然发现的 |
[34:27] | I’ll die if I don’t continue to take it. | 如果我不持续用药的话 我会死 |
[34:29] | Or you’ll just get old, like the rest of us. | 或者你只是会变老 像我们其他人一样 |
[34:32] | That’s the real reason that you want me to go to the elder, isn’t it? | 那是你想让我去找长者的真正原因 不是吗 |
[34:34] | You need his DNA to perfect the serum, | 你需要他的DNA来完善血清 |
[34:37] | and you’d do anything, you’d use anyone. | 你会不择手段 你会利用任何人 |
[34:44] | You wanted me to find that book, didn’t you? | 你想让我找到那本书 不是吗 |
[34:46] | And you left that key card behind on… | 你把电子钥匙留在了 |
[34:48] | – You’re talking nonsense! – You wanted me to find the book | – 你在说胡话 – 你想让我找到那本书 |
[34:50] | because you wanted me to find the inscription. | 因为你想让我看到题词 |
[34:53] | You wanted me to know that Abigail was my mother | 你想让我知道阿比盖尔是我的母亲 |
[34:57] | because you knew, | 因为你知道 |
[34:58] | you knew that she was the only one | 你知道她是唯一 |
[35:00] | that could convince me to help you. | 能说服我来帮助你的人 |
[35:01] | Ok! Ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:05] | Your mom thought you’d never forgive her for abandoning you. | 你妈妈以为你永远不会原谅她抛弃了你 |
[35:09] | She insisted that we never tell you who she was | 她坚持让我们决不要告诉你她是谁 |
[35:11] | but I knew that you would never listen to me. | 但我知道你不会听我说的 |
[35:16] | You were right about that. | 关于这点你是对的 |
[35:18] | But listen to me now. | 但现在听我说 |
[35:20] | You have to go to the elder for the sake of humanity. | 为了人类 你必须去找长者 |
[35:24] | Where’s my mother now? | 我的母亲现在在哪 |
[35:27] | She’s with Martin. | 她和马丁在一起 |
[35:41] | Specimen’s heart shows… | 样本的心脏 |
[35:44] | unusual size. | 体积罕见 |
[35:47] | Thickening of the arterial walls. | 动脉管壁增厚 |
[35:52] | Increased capacity. | 容量增加 |
[36:08] | Sorry you had to find out this way. | 抱歉你不得不通过这种方式得知 |
[36:10] | He was fine and then he crashed about an hour | 他本来很好 然后在你转化他大概一小时后 |
[36:13] | after you turned him. | 他就崩溃了 |
[36:15] | I was gonna break it to you in the morning. | 我本想在今天早上告诉你 |
[36:18] | You shouldn’t blame yourself. | 你不应该自我责备 |
[36:21] | Were you here when it happened? | 你当时在场吗 |
[36:24] | Did you see him die? | 你亲眼看着他死的吗 |
[36:25] | No. | 不 |
[36:27] | Harrison sent someone to tell me. | 哈里森派人告诉我的 |
[36:29] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[36:30] | Ok, look. You must have known he was taking the longevity drug. | 你肯定知道他在使用长寿药物 |
[36:33] | – How could you not? – He has no choice now. | – 你怎么可能不知道 – 他现在别无选择 |
[36:36] | He’d die without it. | 没有药他会死的 |
[36:37] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[36:39] | From the experiments he’s done. Animal experiments… | 从他做的实验中得知的 动物实验 |
[36:41] | That he’s done, not you. | 是他做的实验 不是你 |
[36:44] | You’re trusting him. | 你信任他 |
[36:47] | How do you know Martin crashed? | 你是怎么知道马丁崩溃了的 |
[36:51] | He’s a flawed man, Essa, I’ve… I’ve told you that. | 他是个有缺陷的人 艾莎 我已经…我已经告诉过你了 |
[36:55] | But he is not capable of killing Martin in cold blood. | 但他不会冷血到能够杀了马丁 |
[36:59] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:01] | Even if it meant creating more serum? | 即使这意味着能够制造更多血清 |
[37:05] | He’s a liar and he only cares about himself. | 他是个骗子 他只关心他自己 |
[37:10] | You haven’t changed. | 你一点都没变 |
[37:12] | Even as a girl you were quick to judge, slow to trust. | 即使还是个小女孩时 你就是批评人易 信任人难 |
[37:15] | That doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | 但那不意味着我错了 |
[37:21] | Listen, do you know anything about the man in the room next to me? | 你了解在我隔壁房间的那个男人吗 |
[37:24] | What man? There’s no room next to you… | 什么男人 你隔壁没有房间 |
[37:26] | He says he’s been to the farm. | 他说他去过农场 |
[37:28] | He said they tricked you. | 他说他们欺骗了你 |
[37:30] | They tricked me? | 他们欺骗了我吗 |
[37:32] | Well, you have to talk to him. Find out what he means by that. | 你必须和他谈谈 查明他这样说是什么意思 |
[37:36] | Ok, we’ll take him with us. | 好 我们会带上他一起的 |
[37:38] | – With us? – Yes. | – 和我们一起 – 是的 |
[37:39] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[37:41] | Do you know a way? | 你知道出去的路吗 |
[37:42] | Yes, but we’d never survive. | 知道 但我们不可能活下去的 |
[37:44] | We won’t survive if we stay here. | 如果我们呆在这里就活不下去了 |
[37:47] | You with me? | 你要和我一起吗 |
[37:48] | I… where you go, I go. | 我…你去哪里 我就去哪里 |
[38:01] | I think this is it. | 我想就是这里 |
[38:22] | Maybe I got it wrong. | 也许我弄错了 |
[38:31] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[38:34] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[38:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:39] | They’re gonna be looking for us. | 他们会找我们的 |
[38:42] | The storm door is on the far side of the facility | 外门在这个基地较远的一侧 |
[38:44] | through this warehouse. | 穿过这间仓库 |
[38:45] | This is an emergency. | 紧急事项 |
[38:47] | There has been a breach in security. | 有人扰乱安保 |
[38:48] | Patient on the loose. | 一名病人脱逃 |
[38:50] | She may be armed and is considered dangerous. | 她可能携带武器 十分危险 |
[38:53] | Proceed with caution. | 请谨慎行事 |
[38:55] | A hostage has been taken. | 有一名人质被挟持 |
[38:58] | Disarm patient, but do not kill. | 解除病人武装 但不要杀了她 |
[39:00] | I repeat, non-lethal engagement. | 重复 非致命行动 |
[39:05] | Put down the weapons! | 放下武器 |
[39:18] | This is an emergency. | 紧急事项 |
[39:20] | There has been a breach in security. | 有人扰乱安保 |
[39:22] | A patient is on the loose. | 一名病人脱逃 |
[39:24] | She may be armed and is considered dangerous. | 她可能携带武器 十分危险 |
[39:26] | Approach with caution. | 请谨慎行事 |
[39:34] | This way. | 走这边 |
[40:08] | Grab what you can. | 带上你能拿的 |
[40:09] | Food, water, and anything to keep us warm. | 食物 水 还有任何能御寒的东西 |
[40:12] | – We’re getting out of here. – This is crazy! | – 我们要出去 – 这太疯狂了 |
[40:14] | We’ll both be killed! Vanessa, stop! | 我们俩都会被杀的 凡妮莎 停步 |
[40:16] | You need to grow up for once. | 你需要成熟一点 哪怕就一次 |
[40:19] | Grow up? | 成熟 |
[40:20] | You’re acting like a child. | 你表现得像个小孩 |
[40:22] | Ok, we don’t have time to argue, ok? | 好吧 我们没时间吵架 好吗 |
[40:24] | We need to get out of here before they get in. | 我们需要在他们进来之前离开这里 |
[40:26] | We need to stay here and work with Harrison! | 我们需要留在这里 和哈里森一起工作 |
[40:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:32] | We can’t trust that man, you know that. | 我们不能信任那个男人 你知道的 |
[40:37] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[40:39] | Open the door or we’ll break it down. | 开门 否则我们要砸门了 |
[40:41] | I was never gonna leave here! | 我决不会离开这里的 |
[40:44] | I knew they’d catch us! | 我知道他们会抓住我的 |
[40:45] | What, so you were just playing along? | 什么 所以你一直在任人摆布吗 |
[40:47] | Until you came to your senses. | 直到你开始醒悟 |
[40:48] | – What?! – You need to stay here, Essa. | – 什么 – 你得留下来 艾莎 |
[40:51] | We need to find Scarlett, get the key, | 我们需要找到斯嘉丽 拿到钥匙 |
[40:54] | and you two can follow your visions | 你们俩就能跟着你们的幻觉 |
[40:57] | and lead us to the crypt. | 引导我们去地下墓穴 |
[40:58] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[41:02] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[41:04] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[41:06] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[41:07] | You want Scarlett and I to lead you there? | 你想让我和斯嘉丽带你去那儿吗 |
[41:09] | You have to! | 你必须这样做 |
[41:11] | It’s the only chance of finding a cure! | 这是找到解药的唯一机会 |
[41:15] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[41:16] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[41:17] | Did you know about the voice in the vent? | 你知道通风孔的声音吗 |
[41:19] | – That’s ridiculous. – Is it? | – 那太荒谬了 – 是吗 |
[41:21] | He said the same thing, to follow the visions. | 他说了同样的事 跟随幻觉 |
[41:24] | Free the elder. | 解放长老 |
[41:25] | The elder is the answer to the cure. | 只有长老才能帮我们找到解药 |
[41:27] | Harrison and I agree on that, | 哈里森和我都同意这点 |
[41:29] | I just don’t agree with his methods. | 我只是不同意他的方式 |
[41:31] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[41:32] | Subterfuge and deceit never work. | 借口和谎言都是没用的 |
[41:35] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[41:37] | Where did you hide the key to the crypt? | 你把地下墓穴的钥匙藏在哪里了 |
[41:38] | Where did Scarlett and I find it? | 斯嘉丽和我是在哪里找到它的 |
[41:40] | – At the farm. – Ok, but where exactly? | – 在农场 – 但具体是在哪里 |
[41:42] | I don’t know! I don’t remember! | 我不知道 我不记得了 |
[41:45] | Harrison wanted me to find that book | 哈里森想让我找到那本书 |
[41:47] | so that I’d see the initials and think you were my mom. | 我就会看到首字母缩写 然后认为你是我的妈妈 |
[41:49] | – I don’t know what you’re… – But you’re not my mom! | – 我不知道你在… – 但你不是我妈妈 |
[41:51] | She said to never forget where that key was hidden | 她让我决不要忘记钥匙藏在哪里 |
[41:53] | and she’d remember, too. | 她也会记得 |
[41:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:59] | We’ll have your sister within the day, | 我们今天之内就能找到你妹妹 |
[42:01] | so we really don’t need you anymore. | 所以我们确实不再需要你了 |
[42:12] | She has the key. | 她有钥匙 |
[42:14] | She has the same visions. | 她有相同的幻觉 |
[42:16] | She can lead us to the elder. | 她可以带我们去找长老 |
[42:21] | Your mother did call you “Essa”, you know. | 你妈妈确实叫你”艾莎” |
[42:24] | She loved you with all her heart. | 她全心全意地爱着你 |