| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾… | 
| [00:02] | I know who did this. | 我知道是谁干的 | 
| [00:06] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [00:07] | Why won’t you just die? | 为什么你还没死 | 
| [00:09] | I was thinking the same thing about you. | 你怎么也还不死 | 
| [00:11] | Sweet dreams lady? | 美梦小姐 | 
| [00:21] | He couldn’t have survived that. | 他不可能活下来 | 
| [00:23] | – What happened? – A vampire took Mohamad. | – 怎么回事 – 一只吸血鬼抓走了穆罕默德 | 
| [00:26] | He just grabbed Mohamad and ran. | 他抓起穆罕默德就跑了 | 
| [00:28] | Mohamad. | 穆罕默德 | 
| [00:47] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 | 
| [00:50] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [00:52] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [01:02] | Sick! | 真恶心 | 
| [01:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [01:30] | What… what is he doing? | 他… 他在干什么 | 
| [01:35] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [01:38] | He’s got a death wish or something. | 他是找死还是怎么的 | 
| [01:47] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! | 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 | 
| [01:49] | No, dude, dude, dude, dude! | 不要 老兄 老兄 老兄 老兄 | 
| [01:51] | Right behind you! Right behind you! | 就在你后面 在你后面 | 
| [01:54] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [01:56] | Oh, shhhhhhhit! | 喔 我我我我操 | 
| [02:16] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [02:18] | Nice kill, dude. | 杀得漂亮 老兄 | 
| [02:21] | Crazy shit from what I saw. | 简直不敢相信我的眼睛 | 
| [02:54] | Oh, shit! | 哦 我操 | 
| [03:04] | Oh, shit, oh, shit. | 哦 我操 我操 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, shit, shit! | 操 操 | 
| [03:29] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你一定在开玩笑 | 
| [03:39] | Where the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底在哪里 | 
| [04:08] | I got you, I got you! | 我找到你了 我找到你了 | 
| [04:14] | Are you ok? Are you ok? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 | 
| [04:17] | Can you breathe? Can you breathe? | 还能呼吸吗 能呼吸吗 | 
| [04:19] | Talk to me, man! | 老兄 回答我 | 
| [04:21] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不见你 | 
| [04:23] | I’m deaf! | 我是聋子 | 
| [04:24] | Oh, well that explains it. | 哦 那就说得通了 | 
| [04:27] | You ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [04:28] | You ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [04:33] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [04:35] | My grandmother was deaf. | 我的祖母也聋了 | 
| [04:37] | She taught me. | 是她教会了我 | 
| [04:39] | Ok? You and I can talk. | 好吗 你和我可以交流 | 
| [04:48] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [04:50] | Of course, you and I can be friends. | 当然 你和我可以成为朋友 | 
| [06:46] | Oh, what the hell. | 哦 什么鬼 | 
| [07:00] | Friends. | 朋友 | 
| [07:05] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 | 
| [07:09] | Home. | 家里 | 
| [07:10] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等待 | 
| [07:13] | Uh, for what? | 等什么 | 
| [07:17] | For you. | 等你 | 
| [07:20] | To wake up. | 醒来 | 
| [07:23] | For the turning. | 接受转化 | 
| [07:24] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:26] | No, I don’t want that. | 不要 我不想那样 | 
| [07:27] | I don’t wanna turn, Sam. | 我不想转化 山姆 | 
| [07:28] | You do want to turn. | 你想的 | 
| [07:32] | It’s better. | 转化了更好 | 
| [07:34] | It’s better than this life you have. | 比你现在的生活好得多 | 
| [07:39] | Colours of light… are so… | 光的色彩… 是如此… | 
| [07:49] | you sense them. | 你感觉得到他们 | 
| [07:53] | Tastes… | 味道… | 
| [07:57] | knowing of fresh blood. | 知晓鲜血的味道 | 
| [08:01] | – I give this gift to you… – Sam? Sam, no. | – 我把这件礼物送给你 – 山姆 山姆 不要 | 
| [08:04] | …like you gave to me. | … 就像你给我一样 | 
| [08:05] | No, look, look, look, look. Look. Look at that scar. | 不要 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧这处伤疤 | 
| [08:07] | Vanessa bit me. | 凡妮莎咬了我 | 
| [08:10] | Vanessa… bit you? | 凡妮莎… 咬了你 | 
| [08:15] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [08:16] | Back at the citadel. | 在大本营的时候 | 
| [08:18] | She drinks blood. | 她喝血 | 
| [08:19] | She drank from you? | 她喝了你的血 | 
| [08:22] | If you try to turn me you will go back to how you were. | 如果你试图转化我 你就会变成原来的样子 | 
| [08:26] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:30] | I will never not be me. | 我绝不要变成那个我 | 
| [08:36] | I will always be me! | 我要永远保持现在的样子 | 
| [08:41] | I will never be human again! | 我再也不要成为人类 | 
| [08:52] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [08:56] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [08:58] | – I need a doctor. – Yes, yes, yes. | – 我需要医生 – 是的 是的 是的 | 
| [09:01] | You’ve been so near death. | 你现在性命垂危 | 
| [09:07] | You don’t want that, right? | 你也不想要那样 对吗 | 
| [09:09] | You do… we’re… friends. | 你… 我们是… 朋友 | 
| [09:15] | – Yeah? – Friends. | – 是不是 – 朋友 | 
| [09:18] | You don’t want me to die. | 你不想我死的 | 
| [09:21] | You will not die. | 你不会死的 | 
| [09:24] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [09:31] | I’ll bring the mouse. | 我去带一只老鼠来 | 
| [09:47] | Dinner time. | 用餐时间 | 
| [09:52] | Eat. | 快吃 | 
| [11:07] | Mouse is caught. | 抓住老鼠了 | 
| [11:12] | No. | 不用 | 
| [11:14] | Does the mouse want to live? | 小老鼠想活下来吗 | 
| [11:19] | And he took this mouse upon his knee | 他把小老鼠放于膝上 | 
| [11:50] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [11:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [12:01] | Cara. | 卡拉 | 
| [12:03] | He told me to take care of you. | 他叫我照顾你 | 
| [12:06] | Make you better. | 让你好起来 | 
| [12:07] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 | 
| [12:10] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 | 
| [12:12] | Stomach wound. | 腹部受伤 | 
| [12:29] | You’re burning up. | 你在发烧 | 
| [12:33] | I need some water. | 我需要一些水 | 
| [12:35] | In a sec. | 先等等 | 
| [12:37] | Let’s see it. | 让我看看伤口 | 
| [12:52] | What’re you doing here, anyway? | 总之 你在这里做什么 | 
| [12:55] | He’s got a few of us in the cellar. | 他把我们中的一些人锁在地窖里 | 
| [12:59] | He keeps them for food. | 留作他的食物 | 
| [13:01] | I take care of them. | 由我照顾他们 | 
| [13:04] | You got a big heart, huh? | 你心很宽啊 | 
| [13:09] | Not really. | 并不是 | 
| [13:14] | Honesty. | 老实说 | 
| [13:20] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [13:21] | What’re you looking for? | 你在找什么 | 
| [13:25] | Your stitches burst days ago. | 你的缝线几天前就裂开了 | 
| [13:28] | Your flesh is all dried up like beef jerky. | 你的血肉干得像牛肉干一样 | 
| [13:32] | Gross. | 恶心 | 
| [13:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [13:36] | Oh, don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 | 
| [13:42] | Look, if we don’t get rid of the dry stuff | 听着 如果不割掉这块干的地方 | 
| [13:43] | the wound is never gonna close back up. | 伤口是无法愈合的 | 
| [13:48] | Look, I’m gonna have to cut it all the way back | 听着 我会割掉所有干死的血肉 | 
| [13:51] | to the good stuff and then sew it back up from there. | 直到好的地方露出来 然后从那里开始缝合 | 
| [13:55] | Oh, hell no. | 天呐 不行 | 
| [13:59] | Look, it’s either that or death. | 听着 要么手术 要么挂掉 | 
| [14:03] | Death’s an ok choice. | 死也是个不错的选择 | 
| [14:05] | Well, I’m… I’m not dying here. | 我… 我不想死在这儿 | 
| [14:09] | I’m getting out. | 我要离开 | 
| [14:12] | It’s back to this. | 那就是选择手术 | 
| [14:16] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 | 
| [14:18] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [14:19] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [14:20] | Just… just make it quick. | 只要… 只要动作快点 | 
| [14:23] | It’s gonna hurt. | 会疼的 | 
| [14:24] | No shit. | 别废话 | 
| [14:29] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来 | 
| [14:32] | Um… just out… outside of Se… outside of Seattle. | 呃… 就在… 在… 在西雅图 | 
| [14:38] | With my sister, Sheema, Mom, and Dad. | 和我姐姐西玛 还有我父母住一起 | 
| [14:47] | Breathe. | 注意呼吸 | 
| [14:48] | Think about back then. | 想想那个时候 | 
| [14:50] | What was Seattle like? | 西雅图什么样 | 
| [14:54] | B… boring. | 无… 无聊 | 
| [14:55] | Stupid. | 蠢极了 | 
| [14:57] | And all the houses looked the same. | 所有的房子看起来都一样 | 
| [15:00] | You… you know? | 你… 你知道吗 | 
| [15:05] | Tell me about your school. | 跟我说说学校的事 | 
| [15:07] | School… | 学校… | 
| [15:10] | Was boring and stupid. | 也是又无聊又智障 | 
| [15:12] | It looks like paradise right about now. | 现在看起来倒像是天堂了 | 
| [15:18] | This next piece is big. Ok? | 要割一块大的了 准备好了吗 | 
| [15:23] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [15:24] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [16:52] | Please… | 求你了… | 
| [16:56] | Please… | 求求你… | 
| [17:09] | Please… | 求求你… | 
| [17:38] | No… no… please… | 不… 不要… 求你了… | 
| [17:51] | Shhh… | 嘘… | 
| [18:01] | Jesus! | 天呐 | 
| [18:07] | That wasn’t so bad. | 还算顺利 | 
| [18:08] | Says you. | 胡说 | 
| [18:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [18:16] | So where are you from? | 你是从哪里来的 | 
| [18:20] | I don’t like to think about it. | 我不愿意回想这个 | 
| [18:23] | It hurts too much. | 带来的伤害太大了 | 
| [18:24] | You wanted to know about me. | 可你想了解我 | 
| [18:26] | You’re different, though. | 不过 你不一样 | 
| [18:29] | It hasn’t changed you deep inside yet. | 你的内心深处还没有改变 | 
| [18:35] | Oh yes, it has. | 不 已经变了 | 
| [18:37] | Not all the way, though. | 但是 变得还不彻底 | 
| [18:40] | Not yet. | 现在还没有 | 
| [18:47] | I um… I gotta rest up a little bit. | 我… 我要休息一下 | 
| [18:52] | Uh, by the… can I… can I get some water? | 顺便问… 能… 能给我一些水吗 | 
| [18:56] | I can’t spare it. | 我不能分给你 | 
| [18:58] | I need it to get outta here. | 我需要它帮我离开这里 | 
| [19:01] | You’re gonna use water to get outta here? | 你要用水逃离这里 | 
| [19:08] | It’s spongy. | 这像海绵似的 | 
| [19:10] | Rotten. | 还腐烂了 | 
| [19:12] | You never quit, do you? | 你绝不放弃 是吗 | 
| [19:16] | I survive. | 我要活下来 | 
| [19:18] | I can’t help it. | 我放弃不了 | 
| [19:21] | It’s this, or death. | 要么这样 要么死亡 | 
| [19:31] | There’s a third option. | 还有第三个选择 | 
| [19:34] | What’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [19:37] | We kill him. | 我们杀了他 | 
| [19:44] | Father would always… | 父亲总是会 | 
| [19:47] | play something pleasant, morally correct, | 为他的晚客放一些愉快的 | 
| [19:53] | for his evening guests. | 正能量的音乐 | 
| [19:56] | Never let me play my favourite records… | 却从不让我给我的客人们 | 
| [20:07] | for my guests. | 放我最爱的唱片 | 
| [20:27] | He was a man of strong decisions. | 他很强势 | 
| [20:31] | Good use of tools. | 善用工具 | 
| [20:36] | He found… | 他发现 | 
| [20:49] | Well, frog went a-courtin’ and he did ride, | # 青蛙骑马去娶亲 # | 
| [20:51] | in the hollow tree, | # 钻进一颗空心树 # | 
| [21:20] | Why can’t you humans just know your place? | 为什么你们人类不能懂得点分寸 | 
| [21:28] | Oh, it’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [21:33] | It’s alright now. | 现在没事了 | 
| [21:37] | Here. | 这儿 | 
| [21:42] | I grew up in this place. | 我在这儿长大 | 
| [21:47] | Here, in this room. | 就在这件屋子里 | 
| [21:51] | And I was a shy boy. | 我以前很腼腆 | 
| [21:58] | Alone. | 一个人 | 
| [22:26] | Squirrels. | 松鼠 | 
| [22:29] | And birds. | 和鸟儿 | 
| [22:31] | They made me feel better. | 会排解一点我的孤寂 | 
| [22:40] | Why, Sam? | 为什么 山姆 | 
| [22:42] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [22:48] | All I ever wanted… to be me. | 我想要的不过是做我自己 | 
| [22:58] | And to be loved. | 被爱 | 
| [23:08] | What did I do to deserve a son like you? | 我造了什么孽生了你这么个儿子 | 
| [23:57] | Please… please… | 求你了 求你了 | 
| [24:03] | You never really saw me. | 你从未正眼看过我 | 
| [24:08] | Please… son… | 别这样 儿子 | 
| [24:19] | Look at me now. | 现在看着我 | 
| [24:30] | Busy mouse. | 小耗子在忙呢 | 
| [24:37] | He’s better, but I need more time. | 他好点了 但我还需要点时间 | 
| [24:40] | The mouse is hiding. | 跟我玩躲猫猫 | 
| [24:44] | He’ll die without me. | 没有我他会死的 | 
| [24:46] | You know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [24:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [24:50] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 | 
| [24:57] | You need me. | 你需要我 | 
| [24:59] | The mouse likes to run. | 耗子喜欢逃 | 
| [25:02] | The mouse likes to dig. | 耗子喜欢挖洞 | 
| [25:05] | Scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch. | 抓呀 抓呀 抓呀 抓 | 
| [25:07] | You’re right. You’re right. | 没错 没错 | 
| [25:10] | I… I was trying to run. | 我确实想逃跑 | 
| [25:11] | – I’m sorry. – What did the mouse do… | – 我错了 – 耗子做了什么 | 
| [25:19] | Get it between his ribs! | 往他肋骨中间戳 | 
| [25:20] | Get his heart! Get his heart! | 戳他的心脏 戳他心脏 | 
| [25:21] | Get his heart! | 戳他心脏 | 
| [25:23] | Cara, hurry! | 卡拉 快点 | 
| [25:24] | Quickly! | 快 | 
| [25:38] | Sam, Sam, no! | 山姆 别 | 
| [25:39] | No, no, no! Sam, Sam, don’t! | 别 别 山姆 不要 | 
| [25:41] | It was all me. It was all me. | 都是我的主意 都是我 | 
| [25:42] | It was all me, ok? | 都是我 好吗 | 
| [25:44] | She didn’t wanna do it. I made her do it. | 她本来不愿意 是我逼她的 | 
| [25:46] | – It was… it was… – Be quiet! | – 是… 是… – 闭嘴 | 
| [25:50] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 | 
| [25:55] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [25:56] | Let her go. | 放开她 | 
| [26:06] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:19] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [26:25] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [26:27] | Go, please. | 快走 求你了 | 
| [26:31] | Go! | 走呀 | 
| [26:39] | You just need rest. | 你需要躺下休息 | 
| [26:41] | There. | 来 | 
| [27:06] | There. | 来 | 
| [27:08] | Tucked in. | 盖好了 | 
| [27:09] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 | 
| [27:12] | That’s better, yes. | 这样好点了 | 
| [27:15] | Yes? | 是吗 | 
| [27:24] | I knew you… | 我就知道 | 
| [27:27] | I knew you were in there somewhere, Sam. | 我就知道你内心深处的那个山姆还在 | 
| [27:30] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:33] | I am Sam. | 我是山姆 | 
| [27:38] | Friend. | 朋友 | 
| [27:52] | Now it’s time for the hunt. | 现在打猎时间到了 | 
| [27:54] | What? What? | 什么 什么 | 
| [27:56] | The mouse must be caught. | 我要去抓耗子了 | 
| [27:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:59] | She knows this. | 她知道的 | 
| [28:03] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 | 
| [28:05] | Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [28:10] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 | 
| [28:39] | Daddy. | 爸比 | 
| [30:43] | Cara! | 卡拉 | 
| [30:46] | Cara! | 卡拉 | 
| [30:50] | Cara! | 卡拉 | 
| [30:52] | Mouse. | 耗子 | 
| [30:55] | Cara! | 卡拉 | 
| [31:00] | Cara! | 卡拉 | 
| [31:02] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 | 
| [31:08] | You go. | 你快走 | 
| [31:09] | And now I have my little mouse. | 抓到我的小耗子了 | 
| [31:13] | Sam, please. | 山姆 求你了 | 
| [31:15] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 | 
| [31:16] | Not her. | 放过她 | 
| [31:17] | This is me. | 这是我 | 
| [31:18] | This, this. | 这个 这个 | 
| [31:20] | You know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [31:22] | And this. | 还有这个 | 
| [31:23] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:32] | Get out of my way. | 让开 | 
| [31:47] | Do it and you’ll turn human. | 咬了我你就变成人类了 | 
| [31:49] | You wanna be a shit lonely loser, huh? | 你想做没人爱的倒霉蛋吗 | 
| [31:52] | Killing humans just to get your rocks off? | 杀人类就为了寻求刺激吗 | 
| [31:55] | You want that? | 你想那样吗 | 
| [31:58] | No, I won’t bite you. | 不 我不会咬你 | 
| [32:08] | I’ll bite her. | 我咬她 | 
| [32:10] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:13] | No, no, no. You owe me. | 不 不 不 你欠我的 | 
| [32:15] | You owe me and you know it! | 你欠我的 你知道的 | 
| [32:19] | No. | 没有 | 
| [32:20] | Yes, you do. | 你有 | 
| [32:21] | When we first met. | 我们第一次见面时 | 
| [32:23] | You were lonely, you were desperate and I saved you. | 你很孤独 很绝望 是我救了你 | 
| [32:27] | I saved your life. | 是我救了你的命 | 
| [32:30] | No. | 没有 | 
| [32:54] | Talk to me, man. | 说话呀 老兄 | 
| [32:56] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 | 
| [32:57] | I’m deaf. | 我是个聋子 | 
| [32:59] | Oh, well that explains it. | 好吧 难怪 | 
| [33:02] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [33:03] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [33:08] | I saved you. | 是我救了你 | 
| [33:16] | You were gonna kill me. | 你本想要杀我 | 
| [33:20] | It was a trap? | 那是个陷阱吗 | 
| [33:22] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [33:24] | You didn’t see that. | 你没发现 | 
| [33:26] | But you saw after, and for a long time you saw me. | 但你后来发现了 很长时间你都知道 | 
| [33:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:34] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:36] | – No. – I killed and you knew. | – 不 – 你知道我杀人 | 
| [33:39] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 | 
| [33:41] | Yes, you did. | 你知道 | 
| [33:43] | You knew me. | 你懂我 | 
| [33:45] | And you loved me. | 你爱我 | 
| [33:47] | I broke your heart. | 我伤了你的心 | 
| [33:51] | Friend. | 朋友 | 
| [33:53] | My only friend. | 我唯一的朋友 | 
| [33:56] | I was never your friend. | 我从来都不是你的朋友 | 
| [34:01] | – I used you. – Yes. | – 我利用了你 – 是的 | 
| [34:04] | Because that’s who you are. | 因为你就是那样的人 | 
| [34:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [34:07] | You used Vanessa. | 你利用了凡妮莎 | 
| [34:11] | I… I see you. | 我看穿你了 | 
| [34:17] | I see you. | 我看穿你了 | 
| [34:19] | And I hate you. | 而且我恨你 | 
| [34:23] | Just like everybody. | 和所有人一样 | 
| [34:25] | No one loves you. | 没人爱你 | 
| [34:26] | No one ever will. | 没人会爱你 | 
| [34:36] | No… no… | 不 不 | 
| [34:45] | No! | 不 | 
| [34:47] | Sam, no! | 山姆 不 | 
| [34:50] | No! | 不 | 
| [34:52] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [35:03] | I’m sor… I’m sorry. | 对不… 对不起 | 
| [35:05] | I couldn’t help it. | 我没办法 | 
| [35:07] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [35:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [35:10] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [35:11] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 | 
| [35:13] | It’s better this way. | 这样也好 | 
| [35:16] | – It’s ok. – I’m so sorry. | – 没事的 – 真的对不起 | 
| [35:21] | Just make sure, ok? | 务必 | 
| [35:26] | Make sure… | 务必… | 
| [36:03] | You made me kill her. | 你逼我杀了她 | 
| [36:05] | You are nothing! | 你个废物 | 
| [36:09] | You did that all by yourself. | 都是你自己干的 | 
| [36:18] | I can’t keep doing this, Sam. | 我不能再继续下去了 山姆 | 
| [36:22] | I… I will never be like you. | 我永远不会像你这样 | 
| [36:31] | Never. | 永远不 | 
| [36:43] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [36:47] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:48] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 | 
| [36:57] | I never… thought I’d be able to do it… but… | 我从没想过 我能下得了手 但是 | 
| [37:04] | but it’s better… this… | 但这样也好 | 
| [40:55] | The father, the son… | 吾父吾子 | 
| [42:14] | Happiness, oh happiness | # 幸福啊 幸福 # | 
| [42:17] | There ain’t gonna be no more loneliness, | # 孤寂将不再有 # |