时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾… |
[00:02] | I know who did this. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[00:06] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[00:07] | Why won’t you just die? | 为什么你还没死 |
[00:09] | I was thinking the same thing about you. | 你怎么也还不死 |
[00:11] | Sweet dreams lady? | 美梦小姐 |
[00:21] | He couldn’t have survived that. | 他不可能活下来 |
[00:23] | – What happened? – A vampire took Mohamad. | – 怎么回事 – 一只吸血鬼抓走了穆罕默德 |
[00:26] | He just grabbed Mohamad and ran. | 他抓起穆罕默德就跑了 |
[00:28] | Mohamad. | 穆罕默德 |
[00:47] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 |
[00:50] | Ok. | 好的 |
[00:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[01:02] | Sick! | 真恶心 |
[01:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[01:30] | What… what is he doing? | 他… 他在干什么 |
[01:35] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[01:38] | He’s got a death wish or something. | 他是找死还是怎么的 |
[01:47] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! | 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 |
[01:49] | No, dude, dude, dude, dude! | 不要 老兄 老兄 老兄 老兄 |
[01:51] | Right behind you! Right behind you! | 就在你后面 在你后面 |
[01:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:56] | Oh, shhhhhhhit! | 喔 我我我我操 |
[02:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:18] | Nice kill, dude. | 杀得漂亮 老兄 |
[02:21] | Crazy shit from what I saw. | 简直不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[02:54] | Oh, shit! | 哦 我操 |
[03:04] | Oh, shit, oh, shit. | 哦 我操 我操 |
[03:06] | Oh, shit, shit! | 操 操 |
[03:29] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你一定在开玩笑 |
[03:39] | Where the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底在哪里 |
[04:08] | I got you, I got you! | 我找到你了 我找到你了 |
[04:14] | Are you ok? Are you ok? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[04:17] | Can you breathe? Can you breathe? | 还能呼吸吗 能呼吸吗 |
[04:19] | Talk to me, man! | 老兄 回答我 |
[04:21] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不见你 |
[04:23] | I’m deaf! | 我是聋子 |
[04:24] | Oh, well that explains it. | 哦 那就说得通了 |
[04:27] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[04:28] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:35] | My grandmother was deaf. | 我的祖母也聋了 |
[04:37] | She taught me. | 是她教会了我 |
[04:39] | Ok? You and I can talk. | 好吗 你和我可以交流 |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:50] | Of course, you and I can be friends. | 当然 你和我可以成为朋友 |
[06:46] | Oh, what the hell. | 哦 什么鬼 |
[07:00] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[07:05] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[07:09] | Home. | 家里 |
[07:10] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等待 |
[07:13] | Uh, for what? | 等什么 |
[07:17] | For you. | 等你 |
[07:20] | To wake up. | 醒来 |
[07:23] | For the turning. | 接受转化 |
[07:24] | No. | 不 |
[07:26] | No, I don’t want that. | 不要 我不想那样 |
[07:27] | I don’t wanna turn, Sam. | 我不想转化 山姆 |
[07:28] | You do want to turn. | 你想的 |
[07:32] | It’s better. | 转化了更好 |
[07:34] | It’s better than this life you have. | 比你现在的生活好得多 |
[07:39] | Colours of light… are so… | 光的色彩… 是如此… |
[07:49] | you sense them. | 你感觉得到他们 |
[07:53] | Tastes… | 味道… |
[07:57] | knowing of fresh blood. | 知晓鲜血的味道 |
[08:01] | – I give this gift to you… – Sam? Sam, no. | – 我把这件礼物送给你 – 山姆 山姆 不要 |
[08:04] | …like you gave to me. | … 就像你给我一样 |
[08:05] | No, look, look, look, look. Look. Look at that scar. | 不要 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧这处伤疤 |
[08:07] | Vanessa bit me. | 凡妮莎咬了我 |
[08:10] | Vanessa… bit you? | 凡妮莎… 咬了你 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:16] | Back at the citadel. | 在大本营的时候 |
[08:18] | She drinks blood. | 她喝血 |
[08:19] | She drank from you? | 她喝了你的血 |
[08:22] | If you try to turn me you will go back to how you were. | 如果你试图转化我 你就会变成原来的样子 |
[08:26] | No. | 不 |
[08:30] | I will never not be me. | 我绝不要变成那个我 |
[08:36] | I will always be me! | 我要永远保持现在的样子 |
[08:41] | I will never be human again! | 我再也不要成为人类 |
[08:52] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[08:56] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[08:58] | – I need a doctor. – Yes, yes, yes. | – 我需要医生 – 是的 是的 是的 |
[09:01] | You’ve been so near death. | 你现在性命垂危 |
[09:07] | You don’t want that, right? | 你也不想要那样 对吗 |
[09:09] | You do… we’re… friends. | 你… 我们是… 朋友 |
[09:15] | – Yeah? – Friends. | – 是不是 – 朋友 |
[09:18] | You don’t want me to die. | 你不想我死的 |
[09:21] | You will not die. | 你不会死的 |
[09:24] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:31] | I’ll bring the mouse. | 我去带一只老鼠来 |
[09:47] | Dinner time. | 用餐时间 |
[09:52] | Eat. | 快吃 |
[11:07] | Mouse is caught. | 抓住老鼠了 |
[11:12] | No. | 不用 |
[11:14] | Does the mouse want to live? | 小老鼠想活下来吗 |
[11:19] | And he took this mouse upon his knee | 他把小老鼠放于膝上 |
[11:50] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[11:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:01] | Cara. | 卡拉 |
[12:03] | He told me to take care of you. | 他叫我照顾你 |
[12:06] | Make you better. | 让你好起来 |
[12:07] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[12:10] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[12:12] | Stomach wound. | 腹部受伤 |
[12:29] | You’re burning up. | 你在发烧 |
[12:33] | I need some water. | 我需要一些水 |
[12:35] | In a sec. | 先等等 |
[12:37] | Let’s see it. | 让我看看伤口 |
[12:52] | What’re you doing here, anyway? | 总之 你在这里做什么 |
[12:55] | He’s got a few of us in the cellar. | 他把我们中的一些人锁在地窖里 |
[12:59] | He keeps them for food. | 留作他的食物 |
[13:01] | I take care of them. | 由我照顾他们 |
[13:04] | You got a big heart, huh? | 你心很宽啊 |
[13:09] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[13:14] | Honesty. | 老实说 |
[13:20] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:21] | What’re you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[13:25] | Your stitches burst days ago. | 你的缝线几天前就裂开了 |
[13:28] | Your flesh is all dried up like beef jerky. | 你的血肉干得像牛肉干一样 |
[13:32] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:36] | Oh, don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[13:42] | Look, if we don’t get rid of the dry stuff | 听着 如果不割掉这块干的地方 |
[13:43] | the wound is never gonna close back up. | 伤口是无法愈合的 |
[13:48] | Look, I’m gonna have to cut it all the way back | 听着 我会割掉所有干死的血肉 |
[13:51] | to the good stuff and then sew it back up from there. | 直到好的地方露出来 然后从那里开始缝合 |
[13:55] | Oh, hell no. | 天呐 不行 |
[13:59] | Look, it’s either that or death. | 听着 要么手术 要么挂掉 |
[14:03] | Death’s an ok choice. | 死也是个不错的选择 |
[14:05] | Well, I’m… I’m not dying here. | 我… 我不想死在这儿 |
[14:09] | I’m getting out. | 我要离开 |
[14:12] | It’s back to this. | 那就是选择手术 |
[14:16] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 |
[14:18] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | Just… just make it quick. | 只要… 只要动作快点 |
[14:23] | It’s gonna hurt. | 会疼的 |
[14:24] | No shit. | 别废话 |
[14:29] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来 |
[14:32] | Um… just out… outside of Se… outside of Seattle. | 呃… 就在… 在… 在西雅图 |
[14:38] | With my sister, Sheema, Mom, and Dad. | 和我姐姐西玛 还有我父母住一起 |
[14:47] | Breathe. | 注意呼吸 |
[14:48] | Think about back then. | 想想那个时候 |
[14:50] | What was Seattle like? | 西雅图什么样 |
[14:54] | B… boring. | 无… 无聊 |
[14:55] | Stupid. | 蠢极了 |
[14:57] | And all the houses looked the same. | 所有的房子看起来都一样 |
[15:00] | You… you know? | 你… 你知道吗 |
[15:05] | Tell me about your school. | 跟我说说学校的事 |
[15:07] | School… | 学校… |
[15:10] | Was boring and stupid. | 也是又无聊又智障 |
[15:12] | It looks like paradise right about now. | 现在看起来倒像是天堂了 |
[15:18] | This next piece is big. Ok? | 要割一块大的了 准备好了吗 |
[15:23] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:24] | Ok. | 好的 |
[16:52] | Please… | 求你了… |
[16:56] | Please… | 求求你… |
[17:09] | Please… | 求求你… |
[17:38] | No… no… please… | 不… 不要… 求你了… |
[17:51] | Shhh… | 嘘… |
[18:01] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[18:07] | That wasn’t so bad. | 还算顺利 |
[18:08] | Says you. | 胡说 |
[18:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:16] | So where are you from? | 你是从哪里来的 |
[18:20] | I don’t like to think about it. | 我不愿意回想这个 |
[18:23] | It hurts too much. | 带来的伤害太大了 |
[18:24] | You wanted to know about me. | 可你想了解我 |
[18:26] | You’re different, though. | 不过 你不一样 |
[18:29] | It hasn’t changed you deep inside yet. | 你的内心深处还没有改变 |
[18:35] | Oh yes, it has. | 不 已经变了 |
[18:37] | Not all the way, though. | 但是 变得还不彻底 |
[18:40] | Not yet. | 现在还没有 |
[18:47] | I um… I gotta rest up a little bit. | 我… 我要休息一下 |
[18:52] | Uh, by the… can I… can I get some water? | 顺便问… 能… 能给我一些水吗 |
[18:56] | I can’t spare it. | 我不能分给你 |
[18:58] | I need it to get outta here. | 我需要它帮我离开这里 |
[19:01] | You’re gonna use water to get outta here? | 你要用水逃离这里 |
[19:08] | It’s spongy. | 这像海绵似的 |
[19:10] | Rotten. | 还腐烂了 |
[19:12] | You never quit, do you? | 你绝不放弃 是吗 |
[19:16] | I survive. | 我要活下来 |
[19:18] | I can’t help it. | 我放弃不了 |
[19:21] | It’s this, or death. | 要么这样 要么死亡 |
[19:31] | There’s a third option. | 还有第三个选择 |
[19:34] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[19:37] | We kill him. | 我们杀了他 |
[19:44] | Father would always… | 父亲总是会 |
[19:47] | play something pleasant, morally correct, | 为他的晚客放一些愉快的 |
[19:53] | for his evening guests. | 正能量的音乐 |
[19:56] | Never let me play my favourite records… | 却从不让我给我的客人们 |
[20:07] | for my guests. | 放我最爱的唱片 |
[20:27] | He was a man of strong decisions. | 他很强势 |
[20:31] | Good use of tools. | 善用工具 |
[20:36] | He found… | 他发现 |
[20:49] | Well, frog went a-courtin’ and he did ride, | # 青蛙骑马去娶亲 # |
[20:51] | in the hollow tree, | # 钻进一颗空心树 # |
[21:20] | Why can’t you humans just know your place? | 为什么你们人类不能懂得点分寸 |
[21:28] | Oh, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[21:33] | It’s alright now. | 现在没事了 |
[21:37] | Here. | 这儿 |
[21:42] | I grew up in this place. | 我在这儿长大 |
[21:47] | Here, in this room. | 就在这件屋子里 |
[21:51] | And I was a shy boy. | 我以前很腼腆 |
[21:58] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[22:26] | Squirrels. | 松鼠 |
[22:29] | And birds. | 和鸟儿 |
[22:31] | They made me feel better. | 会排解一点我的孤寂 |
[22:40] | Why, Sam? | 为什么 山姆 |
[22:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:48] | All I ever wanted… to be me. | 我想要的不过是做我自己 |
[22:58] | And to be loved. | 被爱 |
[23:08] | What did I do to deserve a son like you? | 我造了什么孽生了你这么个儿子 |
[23:57] | Please… please… | 求你了 求你了 |
[24:03] | You never really saw me. | 你从未正眼看过我 |
[24:08] | Please… son… | 别这样 儿子 |
[24:19] | Look at me now. | 现在看着我 |
[24:30] | Busy mouse. | 小耗子在忙呢 |
[24:37] | He’s better, but I need more time. | 他好点了 但我还需要点时间 |
[24:40] | The mouse is hiding. | 跟我玩躲猫猫 |
[24:44] | He’ll die without me. | 没有我他会死的 |
[24:46] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[24:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[24:50] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[24:57] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[24:59] | The mouse likes to run. | 耗子喜欢逃 |
[25:02] | The mouse likes to dig. | 耗子喜欢挖洞 |
[25:05] | Scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch. | 抓呀 抓呀 抓呀 抓 |
[25:07] | You’re right. You’re right. | 没错 没错 |
[25:10] | I… I was trying to run. | 我确实想逃跑 |
[25:11] | – I’m sorry. – What did the mouse do… | – 我错了 – 耗子做了什么 |
[25:19] | Get it between his ribs! | 往他肋骨中间戳 |
[25:20] | Get his heart! Get his heart! | 戳他的心脏 戳他心脏 |
[25:21] | Get his heart! | 戳他心脏 |
[25:23] | Cara, hurry! | 卡拉 快点 |
[25:24] | Quickly! | 快 |
[25:38] | Sam, Sam, no! | 山姆 别 |
[25:39] | No, no, no! Sam, Sam, don’t! | 别 别 山姆 不要 |
[25:41] | It was all me. It was all me. | 都是我的主意 都是我 |
[25:42] | It was all me, ok? | 都是我 好吗 |
[25:44] | She didn’t wanna do it. I made her do it. | 她本来不愿意 是我逼她的 |
[25:46] | – It was… it was… – Be quiet! | – 是… 是… – 闭嘴 |
[25:50] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[25:55] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[25:56] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[26:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | Go. | 走吧 |
[26:25] | Go. | 走吧 |
[26:27] | Go, please. | 快走 求你了 |
[26:31] | Go! | 走呀 |
[26:39] | You just need rest. | 你需要躺下休息 |
[26:41] | There. | 来 |
[27:06] | There. | 来 |
[27:08] | Tucked in. | 盖好了 |
[27:09] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[27:12] | That’s better, yes. | 这样好点了 |
[27:15] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[27:24] | I knew you… | 我就知道 |
[27:27] | I knew you were in there somewhere, Sam. | 我就知道你内心深处的那个山姆还在 |
[27:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:33] | I am Sam. | 我是山姆 |
[27:38] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[27:52] | Now it’s time for the hunt. | 现在打猎时间到了 |
[27:54] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[27:56] | The mouse must be caught. | 我要去抓耗子了 |
[27:58] | No. | 不 |
[27:59] | She knows this. | 她知道的 |
[28:03] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[28:05] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[28:10] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[28:39] | Daddy. | 爸比 |
[30:43] | Cara! | 卡拉 |
[30:46] | Cara! | 卡拉 |
[30:50] | Cara! | 卡拉 |
[30:52] | Mouse. | 耗子 |
[30:55] | Cara! | 卡拉 |
[31:00] | Cara! | 卡拉 |
[31:02] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 |
[31:08] | You go. | 你快走 |
[31:09] | And now I have my little mouse. | 抓到我的小耗子了 |
[31:13] | Sam, please. | 山姆 求你了 |
[31:15] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 |
[31:16] | Not her. | 放过她 |
[31:17] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[31:18] | This, this. | 这个 这个 |
[31:20] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[31:22] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[31:23] | No! | 不 |
[31:32] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[31:47] | Do it and you’ll turn human. | 咬了我你就变成人类了 |
[31:49] | You wanna be a shit lonely loser, huh? | 你想做没人爱的倒霉蛋吗 |
[31:52] | Killing humans just to get your rocks off? | 杀人类就为了寻求刺激吗 |
[31:55] | You want that? | 你想那样吗 |
[31:58] | No, I won’t bite you. | 不 我不会咬你 |
[32:08] | I’ll bite her. | 我咬她 |
[32:10] | No. | 不 |
[32:13] | No, no, no. You owe me. | 不 不 不 你欠我的 |
[32:15] | You owe me and you know it! | 你欠我的 你知道的 |
[32:19] | No. | 没有 |
[32:20] | Yes, you do. | 你有 |
[32:21] | When we first met. | 我们第一次见面时 |
[32:23] | You were lonely, you were desperate and I saved you. | 你很孤独 很绝望 是我救了你 |
[32:27] | I saved your life. | 是我救了你的命 |
[32:30] | No. | 没有 |
[32:54] | Talk to me, man. | 说话呀 老兄 |
[32:56] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[32:57] | I’m deaf. | 我是个聋子 |
[32:59] | Oh, well that explains it. | 好吧 难怪 |
[33:02] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:03] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:08] | I saved you. | 是我救了你 |
[33:16] | You were gonna kill me. | 你本想要杀我 |
[33:20] | It was a trap? | 那是个陷阱吗 |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:24] | You didn’t see that. | 你没发现 |
[33:26] | But you saw after, and for a long time you saw me. | 但你后来发现了 很长时间你都知道 |
[33:33] | No. | 不 |
[33:34] | No. | 不 |
[33:36] | – No. – I killed and you knew. | – 不 – 你知道我杀人 |
[33:39] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[33:41] | Yes, you did. | 你知道 |
[33:43] | You knew me. | 你懂我 |
[33:45] | And you loved me. | 你爱我 |
[33:47] | I broke your heart. | 我伤了你的心 |
[33:51] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[33:53] | My only friend. | 我唯一的朋友 |
[33:56] | I was never your friend. | 我从来都不是你的朋友 |
[34:01] | – I used you. – Yes. | – 我利用了你 – 是的 |
[34:04] | Because that’s who you are. | 因为你就是那样的人 |
[34:06] | No. | 不 |
[34:07] | You used Vanessa. | 你利用了凡妮莎 |
[34:11] | I… I see you. | 我看穿你了 |
[34:17] | I see you. | 我看穿你了 |
[34:19] | And I hate you. | 而且我恨你 |
[34:23] | Just like everybody. | 和所有人一样 |
[34:25] | No one loves you. | 没人爱你 |
[34:26] | No one ever will. | 没人会爱你 |
[34:36] | No… no… | 不 不 |
[34:45] | No! | 不 |
[34:47] | Sam, no! | 山姆 不 |
[34:50] | No! | 不 |
[34:52] | No! | 不 |
[35:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:03] | I’m sor… I’m sorry. | 对不… 对不起 |
[35:05] | I couldn’t help it. | 我没办法 |
[35:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:10] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[35:11] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[35:13] | It’s better this way. | 这样也好 |
[35:16] | – It’s ok. – I’m so sorry. | – 没事的 – 真的对不起 |
[35:21] | Just make sure, ok? | 务必 |
[35:26] | Make sure… | 务必… |
[36:03] | You made me kill her. | 你逼我杀了她 |
[36:05] | You are nothing! | 你个废物 |
[36:09] | You did that all by yourself. | 都是你自己干的 |
[36:18] | I can’t keep doing this, Sam. | 我不能再继续下去了 山姆 |
[36:22] | I… I will never be like you. | 我永远不会像你这样 |
[36:31] | Never. | 永远不 |
[36:43] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:47] | No! | 不 |
[36:48] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[36:57] | I never… thought I’d be able to do it… but… | 我从没想过 我能下得了手 但是 |
[37:04] | but it’s better… this… | 但这样也好 |
[40:55] | The father, the son… | 吾父吾子 |
[42:14] | Happiness, oh happiness | # 幸福啊 幸福 # |
[42:17] | There ain’t gonna be no more loneliness, | # 孤寂将不再有 # |