时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾. |
[00:03] | We need to split up. | 我们必须分头行动 |
[00:04] | Ok, you guys are gonna go 45 miles due east up the mountain. | 你们要上山向东行45英里 |
[00:07] | We’ll meet you at Crooked Falls. | 我们在弯钩瀑布集合 |
[00:08] | That’s new. | 这我还是第一次见 |
[00:09] | I think it happened when Vanessa bit me. | 应该是被凡妮莎咬之后才这样 |
[00:11] | And we free the elder. | 然后我们就能解放长老 |
[00:13] | Go. Tell the Van Helsing what has happened here. | 去吧 把这件事告诉范海辛吧 |
[00:17] | Where’s Callie? | 凯莉怎么不见了 |
[00:18] | Everybody’s scattering. We can’t keep them together. | 大家都分开跑了 我们没法让他们集中 |
[00:20] | Look, we gotta help as many as we can, ok? | 听着 我们能救多少是多少 好吗 |
[00:21] | That’s all we can do. | 我们只能做这么多了 |
[00:22] | What is the point? | 这有什么意义 |
[00:23] | If you were down there running for your life every day | 如果是你在下面 每天都要为了活命而逃跑 |
[00:26] | you’d wanna know there’s somewhere safe to run to. | 你肯定想知道往哪里跑是安全的 |
[00:28] | What’s wrong with hope? | 有希望难道不是好事吗 |
[00:43] | Sweetheart, don’t be afraid. | 亲爱的 别害怕 |
[00:48] | There are things I need to tell you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[00:51] | Charles is going to keep you safe. | 查尔斯会保护你的安全 |
[00:55] | He’s the strong one. | 他是个很厉害的人 |
[00:57] | Always was. | 我很清楚这一点 |
[01:01] | Listen to him. | 你要听他的话 |
[01:03] | Believe what he tells you. | 要信任他 |
[01:05] | He knows the truth. | 他知道真相 |
[01:09] | What truth, Mama? | 什么真相 妈妈 |
[01:11] | Easy now, Ella. | 冷静些 艾拉 |
[01:13] | Remember our promise. | 别忘记你的承诺 |
[01:15] | I can’t go without her knowing. | 不告诉她真相我没办法放心地离开 |
[01:19] | I’m calling the doctor. | 我去叫医生来 |
[01:20] | No. No. | 不 不用 |
[01:22] | I always loved you, Scarlett. | 我永远爱你 斯嘉丽 |
[01:26] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[01:30] | You were the light to my darkness… even though… | 是你照亮了我人生的黑暗 就算… |
[01:38] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[01:40] | Mama, no! | 妈妈 不 |
[01:44] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不 |
[01:46] | She’s gone now, Scarlett. | 她已经走了 斯嘉丽 |
[01:48] | To a better place, where nothing can hurt her anymore. | 她只是去了天堂 那里没有人能伤害她 |
[01:51] | No. | 不 |
[01:54] | So difficult to live all those years | 藏着一个不可告人的秘密活这么多年 |
[01:56] | with secrets she could never share. | 可真是太不容易了 |
[02:00] | It did this to her. | 她有今天都是因为那个秘密 |
[02:03] | And she didn’t even know everything. | 而她却还是被蒙在鼓里 |
[02:11] | Everyone thought you died in that fire. | 所有人都以为你在那场大火中丧生 |
[02:15] | Even your real mother. | 包括你真正的母亲 |
[02:17] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[02:22] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我的父亲 |
[02:25] | He lied to you all those years about who he was. | 这么多年他一直隐瞒着自己的真实身份 |
[02:29] | Who you really were. | 还有你的真实身份 |
[02:33] | You’re the elder. | 你是长老 |
[02:35] | Out of darkness comes light. | 光明来自于黑暗 |
[02:38] | Truth. | 这就是真相 |
[02:39] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[02:42] | I brought Vanessa back to the farm so she could find me. | 是我把凡妮莎带回了农场 好让她找到我 |
[02:46] | I never expected to locate you there, as well. | 我从没想过你也会出现在那里 |
[02:51] | But now she’s gone. | 但是现在她已经不在了 |
[02:54] | Gone? | 不在了 |
[02:55] | I thought you could reach into her mind | 你不是能进入她的大脑吗 |
[02:57] | like you’re doing to me. | 就像你现在 |
[02:58] | Right now. | 对我这样 |
[02:59] | Her light is no more. | 她已经远离了光明 |
[03:01] | Merely shadows and silence. | 只剩下无尽的黑暗与死寂 |
[03:04] | It’s you who must free me. | 所以只有你能解放我 |
[03:07] | I will never set you free. | 我永远不会解放你 |
[03:10] | I kill your kind. | 我要杀了你 |
[03:12] | That is my destiny. | 这是我的使命 |
[03:14] | If only you truly understood… | 如果你真的明白 |
[03:19] | everything. | 这一切 |
[03:26] | Come… | 来 |
[03:27] | to… | 我 |
[03:29] | me. | 这里 |
[03:31] | Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey. | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[03:33] | – It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok. – Where are we? | – 没事了 没事了 – 我们这是在哪里 |
[03:35] | It’s just a dream. | 那只是个梦 |
[03:36] | It’s just a dream. | 那只是个梦 |
[03:38] | We’re in Crooked Falls, remember? | 我们在弯钩瀑布呢 想起来了吗 |
[03:40] | We got here a couple of days ago. | 我们几天前来的这里 |
[03:43] | How long have we been out? | 我们睡了多久了 |
[03:45] | – Twelve hours, more or less. – Oh. Ok. | – 差不多十二小时了 – 好吧 |
[03:48] | Never thought I’d sleep like that again. | 没想到我还能睡得那么好 |
[03:51] | Another one of the visions? | 又做那个梦了 |
[03:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:56] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[03:59] | No. | 不是 |
[04:08] | This is weather station Crooked Falls, trying all frequencies, | 这里是弯钩瀑布气象台 正在做频率测试 |
[04:11] | can anyone hear me? | 有人能听见吗 |
[04:14] | This is weather station Crooked Falls. | 这里是弯钩瀑布气象台 |
[04:20] | Hope you like it black. | 希望你们喜欢喝黑咖啡 |
[04:21] | Haven’t seen a cow in years. | 已经很多年没看见生人了 |
[04:23] | Here I was hoping for a mochaccino. | 我可没指望在这里能喝上摩卡奇诺 |
[04:25] | Hey, Jessie, you know the other two | 对了 杰西 你还记得我之前提过的 |
[04:27] | that I was talking about. | 另外两个朋友吗 |
[04:28] | They’re supposed to meet us here. | 他们本来应该到这里跟我们汇合 |
[04:29] | Any sign? | 有消息吗 |
[04:30] | The boss went out to look for them. | 老板已经出去找他们了 |
[04:32] | If anyone can rescue them, she can. | 要是有什么万一 她肯定能救他们 |
[04:34] | Rescue? | 救 |
[04:35] | We’re above the clouds. It’s supposed to be safe. | 我们有云的掩护 应该是安全的 |
[04:37] | In daytime, sure. | 白天当然没问题 |
[04:39] | At night we get plenty of ferals sniffing around the perimeter. | 到了晚上 吸血鬼们就会在外围嗅探 |
[04:42] | That’s why we take precautions. | 所以我们要做好防御工作 |
[04:45] | Those shutters and electro-covering keep | 这些百叶窗和电子布可以 |
[04:47] | the bunkhouse protected until sunup. | 在日出之前保护这里的安全 |
[04:49] | Safest place for miles around. | 算是这附近最安全的地方了 |
[04:52] | These friends of yours. | 你的那些朋友 |
[04:54] | Why’d you split up, anyway? | 怎么会跟你们分开 |
[04:56] | Wouldn’t it be safer… to stay as a group? | 大家在一起才是最安全的 不是吗 |
[05:00] | We needed a decoy. | 我们需要一个诱饵 |
[05:01] | Something they have with them. | 由他们带着那样东西 |
[05:02] | Yeah, something we need to get back. | 对 我们要拿回那样东西 |
[05:04] | So they better make it. | 所以他们最好能成功 |
[05:05] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[05:13] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | Play your cards close to your chest. | 你们最好谨慎些 别透露什么秘密 |
[05:17] | No reason to trust any of us, right? | 毕竟你们没有理由相信我们 不是吗 |
[05:20] | We’re just giving you food, shelter. | 我们只不过是给你们提供了食物 住处而已 |
[05:24] | Never mind, Dennis. | 别介意 丹尼斯 |
[05:26] | He’s not a fan of strangers. | 他不太喜欢跟陌生人相处 |
[05:29] | Know the feeling. | 理解他 |
[05:30] | Hey, uh… | 对了 |
[05:32] | you said that your boss was out looking for our friends? | 你刚刚说你老板去找我们的朋友了 |
[05:35] | Any idea when she’s gonna be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[05:39] | She’s never been gone this long. | 她从来没出去过这么久 |
[06:34] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[06:35] | You’re safe now. | 你们现在安全了 |
[06:36] | Open up. | 开门 |
[06:45] | Took a wrong turn? | 走错路了 |
[06:48] | I’m trying to get to this place. | 我们想去这个地方 |
[06:53] | This is weather station Crooked Falls | 这里是弯钩瀑布气象台 |
[06:55] | trying all frequencies. | 正在做频率测试 |
[06:57] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听见吗 |
[07:00] | This is weather station Crooked Falls | 这里是弯钩瀑布气象台 |
[07:02] | trying all frequencies. | 正在做频率测试 |
[07:04] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听见吗 |
[07:07] | It was you guys with those little red balloons, huh? | 那些红气球是你们放的 对吧 |
[07:10] | Any luck? | 派上用场了吗 |
[07:11] | Nah, not really. | 没有 |
[07:14] | What about the radio? | 收音机呢 |
[07:15] | Transponder’s been busted for a while. | 转发器已经坏了一段时间了 |
[07:17] | Only get a dozen or so miles in range. | 只能接收到十几英里的信号 |
[07:20] | But you never know, right? | 但是万一有希望呢 不是吗 |
[07:22] | You really think there’s still a world out there? | 你真的以为外面还会有另一个世界吗 |
[07:25] | Free from all this, gonna come rescue you? | 然后那里会有人来救你 |
[07:30] | Dad was a firefighter. | 我爸爸是个消防员 |
[07:33] | He always used to say, “You don’t give up | 他总是说 不到最后一个人被救出来 |
[07:35] | until the last man is safe”. | 千万不能放弃 |
[07:38] | Five alarm fires never stopped him. | 五级火警都吓不住他 |
[07:42] | He’ll come find me one day. | 总有一天他会找到我的 |
[07:44] | He promised. | 他答应过我 |
[07:48] | They couldn’t have taken over the whole world, right? | 他们总不可能控制了整个世界吧 |
[07:51] | You gotta hang on to hope… what else is there? | 我们总要心怀希望 除了这个我们还有什么呢 |
[08:02] | This is weather station Crooked Falls. | 这里是弯钩瀑布气象台 |
[08:06] | Sundown’s coming in a few hours. | 还有几个小时就要日落了 |
[08:08] | We better get back. | 我们得赶紧回去 |
[08:09] | Never let yourself get trapped in a car like that. | 千万不要把自己困在那种车里 |
[08:12] | Survival 101. | 很难幸存 |
[08:14] | How the hell have you lasted this long without being bitten? | 你到底是怎么做到这么久都没被吃掉的 |
[08:18] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[08:25] | Poor bastard. | 真是可怜 |
[08:28] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[08:29] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[08:31] | A lot of bite marks but… | 有很多咬痕很正常 但是 |
[08:34] | why the dismemberment? | 他怎么会被肢解 |
[08:36] | Ferals don’t do that. | 吸血鬼不会这样的 |
[08:38] | Jessie’s map. | 是杰西的地图 |
[08:40] | – It’s gone. – Map? | – 已经不见了 – 地图 |
[08:42] | The ferals are too backwards to use the map. | 吸血鬼怎么可能会看地图 |
[08:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:50] | And they’re not supposed to make traps, either. | 他们也不可能会设置陷井 |
[08:56] | – Run! – Shit. | – 快跑 – 妈的 |
[09:05] | Hey. She’s still not back? | 喂 她还没回来吗 |
[09:09] | What does she usually do out there, anyway? | 她一般出去都干什么啊 |
[09:10] | Hunt. | 杀吸血鬼 |
[09:12] | Kill ferals that get too close. | 防止他们离我们太近 |
[09:14] | Keeps it safer at night. | 晚上会更安全 |
[09:15] | Yeah, but alone? | 只有她一个人去吗 |
[09:17] | That’s who she is. | 她就是这样的人 |
[09:24] | – Oh, shit. – It’s Doc! | – 糟了 – 是医生 |
[09:31] | Ferals? | 吸血鬼 |
[09:32] | It can’t be. It’s still light. | 不可能 现在天还没有黑 |
[09:34] | Yeah, tell that to the one chasing us down the trail. | 那你得去问问那个追我们的吸血鬼了 |
[09:36] | McGrath, get her inside! | 麦格拉斯 带她进去 |
[09:38] | The altitude. | 她是有高原反应了 |
[09:39] | She needs oxygen. Jessie! | 她需要氧气 杰西 |
[09:40] | – Cover the roof. – Copy. | – 把屋顶盖住 – 收到 |
[09:41] | Why are you alone? | 怎么只有你一个人 |
[09:43] | Do you have it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[09:45] | Doc. | 医生 |
[09:46] | Can’t breathe. | 呼吸不过来了 |
[09:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:53] | If the sun doesn’t get ’em, I will. | 如果他们连太阳都不怕了 我就要出马了 |
[09:56] | Need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[09:58] | Never have. | 从没需要过 |
[10:04] | – You’re ok. – Doc. | – 你还好吧 – 医生 |
[10:09] | Where’s Julius? | 朱利叶斯呢 |
[10:14] | – So you just left him to die? – No, no. | – 所以你就丢下他自己跑了 – 没有 |
[10:17] | He was already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[10:18] | Dmitri killed him. | 德米特里杀了他 |
[10:20] | – While you ran. – No! | – 在你忙着逃跑的时候吗 – 不是 |
[10:21] | I tried to save him, I swear I did. | 我想要救他来着 我发誓 |
[10:23] | – Don’t even. – I tried to… | – 不要再… – 我尽力想… |
[10:25] | I fought back but they were so much stronger… | 我想反击 但是他们太厉害了… |
[10:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[10:29] | You don’t give a shit about anybody but yourself, | 你从来都是只考虑自己 |
[10:31] | you never have. | 不考虑别人 |
[10:33] | You… you wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for me. | 要不是我你怎么可能毫发无损地在这里 |
[10:34] | I swear to god, if you don’t shut your mouth… | 我发誓 如果你再不闭嘴 |
[10:35] | What’re you gonna do? You gonna hit me? | 你要怎样 要打我吗 |
[10:37] | – You gonna hit me?! – Ok, enough. Enough. | – 你要打我吗 – 好了 够了够了 |
[10:39] | Stop. It’s not even the point. | 住手 这不是重点 |
[10:41] | Do you have the key? | 你拿到钥匙了吗 |
[10:43] | Did Dmitri get the key? | 钥匙在德米特里手上吗 |
[10:45] | Because if he has it and he knows where he’s going | 因为如果钥匙在他手上 他又知道要去哪 |
[10:47] | then we’re totally… | 那我们就… |
[10:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:54] | I did everything that I could. | 我尽力了 |
[10:56] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 |
[10:57] | It’s just words, Doc. | 你就会来嘴上功夫 医生 |
[11:00] | You’re the one that should be dead. | 你才是那个该死的 |
[11:25] | Well, one of these roads leads to somewhere called | 看来这里其中有一条路是通往 |
[11:28] | Crooked Falls. | 弯钩瀑布的 |
[11:30] | Any guesses? | 谁来猜一猜 |
[11:32] | All I know is Colorado should be south. | 我只知道科罗拉多州是在南边 |
[11:35] | – Which way is that? – I don’t know. | – 是哪个方向 – 不知道 |
[11:38] | I wish I did but I don’t. | 我也希望我知道 |
[11:40] | You’re the one having these visions of Vanessa. | 你不是会梦到凡妮莎吗 |
[11:42] | Visions? | 梦到 |
[11:44] | What visions? | 什么梦 |
[11:45] | Look, I can’t explain them, alright? | 听着 我也没办法解释 知道吗 |
[11:48] | And the truth is they stopped a couple of days ago. | 事实是他们几天前停下了 |
[11:50] | I wanted to tell you, | 我本来想告诉你 |
[11:51] | but I’m supposed to be the one on the mission to find her. | 但是本来我的任务是找到她 |
[11:53] | The one with the plan and I can’t do it. | 但是我没有完成 |
[12:00] | Someone needs to make a decision which way we’re going. | 总得有个人决定一下我们走哪条路吧 |
[12:04] | This altitude’s making me queasy… | 我有点高原反应了 |
[12:14] | Callie? | 凯莉 |
[12:16] | Oh, how did you… | 你是怎么… |
[12:19] | I found a balloon with a map. | 我发现了一个系着地图的气球 |
[12:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:28] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 小鬼 |
[12:36] | He’s never gonna believe me. | 他从不相信我 |
[12:37] | Trust me. | 信任我 |
[12:41] | It’s better this way. | 这样也好 |
[12:43] | What’re you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[12:48] | I walked away from something that mattered. | 我放弃了对我而言那么重要的东西 |
[12:52] | People who… who cared about me, valued me. | 离开了那些… 在意我 重视我的人 |
[12:58] | The dying don’t judge. | 将死之人不会批判人 |
[13:00] | They trust. | 他们选择信任 |
[13:02] | That’s all they have. | 那就是他们所有的一切 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. If I can just make it back to triage or… | 我不知道 如果我能回到分诊室或者… |
[13:16] | There’s nothing left to say. | 没什么可说的了 |
[13:18] | Good luck, Scarlett. | 祝你好运 斯嘉丽 |
[13:20] | I hope you can save us all from this. | 希望你能救我们于水火 |
[13:24] | Where do you think you’re running off to? | 你觉得你能逃去哪里 |
[13:26] | Anywhere but here. | 只要不在这里就行 |
[13:28] | If this was morning, fine. | 如果现在是早上 随你的便 |
[13:29] | I wouldn’t block you. | 我不会阻拦你 |
[13:30] | But this close to dark? | 但是现在天快黑了 |
[13:32] | No. | 不能走 |
[13:34] | Daybreak, you can all carry on going. | 黎明的时候 你们都能离开 |
[13:36] | All? | 都 |
[13:38] | This place is too important to just take in any old strays. | 这个地方非常重要 不能随意接受流浪汉 |
[13:41] | Besides, we don’t have food and water for all of you. | 另外 我们的食物和水也不够你们所有人 |
[13:52] | It’s beginning to sound familiar, isn’t it? | 听起来很耳熟了 不是吗 |
[14:00] | Powering up. | 接通电源 |
[14:02] | Now. | 就现在 |
[14:07] | Safe and sound. | 安然无恙 |
[14:08] | Why does it feel like we’re being trapped in another cage? | 为什么我们像是被关在了另一个牢笼里呢 |
[14:12] | Scared? | 怕了吗 |
[14:13] | That’s not what I said. | 我可没这么说 |
[14:17] | What’s up, Shadow? | 怎么了 影子 |
[14:20] | Listen, listen, listen, listen. | 快听 快听 快听 快听 |
[14:24] | That’s people. | 人的声音 |
[14:30] | There. Three o’clock. | 那里 三点钟方向 |
[14:34] | There’s three people and a kid. | 有三个人和一个孩子 |
[14:38] | It’s Flesh. | 是弗莱什 |
[14:39] | What kinda name is that? | 那是什么名字 |
[14:42] | Come on, boss. | 快点 头儿 |
[14:43] | They’ll never get inside unless we power down the grid. | 我们不关掉电网 他们是进不来的 |
[14:45] | Oh, hell no. No, those ferals shouldn’t even be up here | 绝对不行 不行 这些吸血鬼不该在快日落的时候 |
[14:47] | this close to sunset. Something ain’t right. | 出现在这里 事情有些不对劲 |
[14:51] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[14:52] | Quickly. | 动作要快 |
[14:59] | – No current. – All clear. | – 没有电流了 – 安全 |
[15:04] | Come on, nightfall’s coming, let’s go! Get inside! | 快点 夜幕要降临了 快跑 进屋里 |
[15:05] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[15:07] | Come on! | 快点 |
[15:09] | – Come on! – Get in! | – 快点 – 进来 |
[15:13] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[15:15] | I don’t have a shot, he’s in the way. | 我没开枪 他挡住了 |
[15:17] | Shadow, no! Come back! | 影子 别跑 快回来 |
[15:19] | – Dennis! – Get inside! | – 丹尼斯 – 快进来 |
[15:20] | Come on, get inside! | 跟上 进屋来 |
[15:21] | Go back! | 快回来 |
[15:24] | – Hey! Hey! – Stay inside! | – 嘿 嘿 – 待在屋里 |
[15:25] | Get back in here, now! | 快回这里来 |
[15:32] | Shadow. Shadow! | 影子 影子 |
[15:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:04] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[16:06] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[16:08] | What do I do? | 我怎么做 |
[16:09] | You gotta shoot him, McGrath. | 对他开枪 麦格拉斯 |
[16:10] | But it’s Dennis. | 但他是丹尼斯 |
[16:12] | Not anymore, it’s not. | 已经不是了 不是了 |
[16:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:18] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[16:27] | Not a friend of mine. | 可不是我的朋友 |
[16:32] | Well, there’s no cuts, no bruising, | 没有伤口 没有淤青 |
[16:36] | and your internal organs seem fine. | 你的脏器也很健康 |
[16:39] | How have you made it here? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[16:41] | Well, after you left the medical camp got overrun by vampires. | 你离开之后 医疗营被吸血鬼夷为平地 |
[16:46] | Some of us escaped. | 我们一些人逃脱了 |
[16:48] | We all got split up. But then… | 我们都走散了 不过之后… |
[16:51] | ..Then we found them again. | .. 之后我们又找到了他们 |
[16:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:58] | Jolene. | 茱莲妮 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:05] | So, was it worth it? | 那么 值得吗 |
[17:09] | Stealing all that blood? | 偷走了所有的血 |
[17:12] | The vampire? | 那个吸血鬼 |
[17:14] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不清楚了 |
[17:17] | It didn’t exactly go as planned. | 事情并没有如期进行 |
[17:34] | Hey there, kiddo. How’re you doin’? | 你好啊 小鬼 你怎么样 |
[17:37] | I brought you some of that food you liked back at the hospital. | 我给你带了一些你在医院时爱吃的零食 |
[17:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:42] | You know, you look a lot better being human again. | 你恢复成人类的样子看起来好多了 |
[17:48] | I guess Doc got you to Vanessa after all. | 我猜最后是医生把你送到了凡妮莎那里 |
[18:02] | – Was he the guy that… – The vampire in the woods? | – 他是那个… – 林子里的吸血鬼吗 |
[18:07] | See? | 瞧 |
[18:10] | Doc helped him turn back again. | 医生帮他恢复成人了 |
[18:20] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[18:23] | I wanted to let your friends in. | 我想要让你的朋友进来 |
[18:25] | Nobody expected a trap. | 没人料得到会有陷阱 |
[18:27] | One of them lured him around the corner, | 一个在拐角处当诱饵 |
[18:28] | another was waiting for him. | 另一个等着伏击他 |
[18:30] | Like coyotes. | 像郊狼一样 |
[18:32] | I’ve never seen a feral act that way. | 我从没见过吸血怪有这种行为 |
[18:34] | I mean, it was strangely calculated. | 很奇怪 这是他们精心谋划出来的 |
[18:38] | How did they get past the perimeter fence? | 他们是怎么通过围篱的 |
[18:40] | I found a hole cut through it. | 我发现了一处割开的洞 |
[18:41] | But not with their teeth, either. | 但也不是用牙咬出来的 |
[18:43] | Like they used tools. | 好像他们使用了工具 |
[18:45] | I mean, the sun hadn’t even fully set. | 我是指 太阳还没有完全落山 |
[18:46] | At this altitude the UV rays should burn them even at dusk. | 处于这种海拔 即使在傍晚 紫外线也该能把他们烧成灰 |
[18:50] | Ok, so either they’ve turned suicidal or they’re changing. | 好吧 这么说 要么他们有自杀倾向 要么他们在改变 |
[18:53] | They’re getting smarter. | 他们变得更聪明了 |
[18:54] | No. They can’t. | 不 他们做不到 |
[18:57] | They didn’t feed on your friend. | 他们没有把你的朋友当做食物 |
[18:59] | They turned him they ran away. | 他们转变了他 就逃跑了 |
[19:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:03] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[19:04] | I need to take some samples and do a biopsy. | 我需要采样 做活组织检查 |
[19:19] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[19:25] | After everything she’s been through. | 经历了这一切的事情 |
[19:29] | It’s amazing, the resilience of kids. | 真让人惊叹孩子的恢复力 |
[19:34] | They just keep on going, no matter what. | 无论发生什么 他们会一直前进 |
[19:43] | Phil, are you ok? | 菲尔 你还好吗 |
[19:46] | No. | 不好 |
[19:49] | I um, I talked to Axel. | 我 我和阿克塞尔谈过了 |
[19:51] | Apparently they found Vanessa… | 显然 他们找到了凡妮莎 |
[19:55] | and then um, | 然后 |
[19:56] | someone showed up in a helicopter and took her, | 有人乘着直升飞机过来 带走了她 |
[19:58] | gassed them all, and they’ve been looking for her ever since. | 还用毒气放倒了他们 那之后他们一直在寻找她 |
[20:03] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna find her. | 我觉得我再也不会找到她了 |
[20:07] | You found your friends again. | 你再次找到了你的朋友 |
[20:11] | That’s something. | 已经非常了不起 |
[20:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:34] | I never took you for the maternal type. | 我从没觉得你像个母亲 |
[20:44] | What? What did I say? | 怎么了 我说了什么 |
[20:45] | You don’t know a whole lot about me. | 你对我了解并不多 |
[20:49] | You don’t know what I’ve been through. | 你不知道我的经历 |
[20:52] | You don’t know how I feel. | 不知道我的感受 |
[20:54] | You don’t know what I’ve lost. | 不知道我究竟失去了什么 |
[20:56] | Let’s not do this, alright? I wanna know. | 别这样 好吗 我想了解 |
[20:58] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[21:00] | I don’t even know how you feel about me. | 我都不知道你对我的真实感觉 |
[21:02] | Look, I care about you a lot, alright? | 听着 我非常在意你 好吗 |
[21:04] | This is hard for me. | 这对我很难 |
[21:05] | I told you before, I had a family, alright? | 我之前告诉过你 我曾有过家庭 对吗 |
[21:07] | I was responsible… | 我担着责任… |
[21:09] | – This is really hard for me. – Hard for you. | – 这对我而言 真的很难 – 你很为难 |
[21:11] | – Yeah, just you. – No. | – 是的 只有你为难 – 不是这样的 |
[21:13] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[21:14] | – I didn’t say just… – Shh. | – 我没说… – 嘘 |
[21:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:25] | Look, I just haven’t been feeling myself | 听着 这些天来 |
[21:27] | these past few days. | 我都感觉不太舒服 |
[21:30] | It might just be a feeling. | 也许只是错觉 |
[21:34] | What if I’m pregnant? | 但如果我怀孕了怎么办 |
[21:37] | Pregnant? How could you be? | 怀孕 怎么可能 |
[21:39] | Well, it’s not like we used anything. | 我们又没做什么防护措施 |
[21:40] | But we’ve only been together for a few weeks. | 但是我们只在一起几周而已 |
[21:42] | It’s too soon. | 这也太快了 |
[21:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:49] | I’m not gonna keep it if I am. | 就算怀孕了 我也不会留着孩子 |
[21:51] | Not in a world like this and not with someone | 留他在这样的世界里和某个 |
[21:53] | who doesn’t… | 不… |
[21:54] | It’s fine. | 没什么 |
[21:58] | Doc. | 医生 |
[22:02] | Doc will help me. | 医生会帮我的 |
[22:14] | You didn’t strike me as very… scientific. | 你给我的印象不是很… 有科学气质 |
[22:18] | You judge every book by its cover? | 你总是以貌取人吗 |
[22:20] | No. I just didn’t think vampire DNA was in your wheelhouse. | 不是 我就是觉得研究吸血鬼DNA不会是你的强项 |
[22:26] | No, because I butcher them without remorse. | 是的 因为我毫无怜悯地宰杀他们 |
[22:30] | Hand me that slide. | 载片递给我 |
[22:33] | I could kill a thousand of them | 我能杀上一千个吸血鬼 |
[22:36] | and it wouldn’t make a slew of difference. | 那不会有丝毫作用 |
[22:39] | But find a vaccine? | 但是要是发现一种疫苗 |
[22:41] | An antidote? | 一种解毒剂 |
[22:43] | You think that’s possible? | 你觉得可能吗 |
[22:45] | Can the world go back to the way it was? | 世界能变回原样吗 |
[22:47] | I think the day that we stop trying is the day that they win. | 我觉得我们停止尝试的日子就是吸血鬼胜利的日子 |
[22:50] | And that can’t happen. | 但那绝不可能 |
[22:52] | I won’t give up. | 我不会放弃 |
[22:54] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[22:55] | You wanna take a look? | 你想看看吗 |
[22:57] | I’m assuming you’re a doctor. | 我猜你是医生 |
[22:59] | Was it the name that gave it away? | 是名字出卖了我吗 |
[23:02] | My real name is actually… | 我真正的名字是… |
[23:04] | Don’t. I’d rather not know. It’s easier that way. | 别说 我还是别知道 那样简单得多 |
[23:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | This doesn’t look like the vampire blood I’ve worked with before. | 这看起来不像我以前研究过的吸血鬼血液 |
[23:18] | There’s something abnormal with these leukocytes, | 这些白血球有些不正常 |
[23:20] | like they’re in some sort of stage of rapid transition. | 他们似乎处于快速变异的某个阶段 |
[23:24] | Yeah, like they’re adapting. | 是的 他们在变异 |
[23:26] | – Changing cell structure. – Yeah. | – 细胞结构在改变 – 是的 |
[23:28] | Evolving. | 在进化 |
[23:29] | But evolutionary adaptation is generational. | 但是进化性变异需要世代的更替才能实现 |
[23:34] | Slow. | 极为缓慢 |
[23:36] | Could… could something have accelerated that? | 有… 有东西能让这个过程加速吗 |
[23:40] | Is that supposed to happen? | 这种情况该出现吗 |
[23:42] | No. Stay put. | 不 待着别动 |
[23:45] | Did you check all the connections? | 你检查了所有的连接处吗 |
[23:47] | The whole electrical grid is offline. | 整个电网都断电了 |
[23:49] | What about the back-up generator? | 备用发电机怎么样了 |
[23:50] | I built this system to be failsafe. | 为了保险起见 我设计了这个系统 |
[23:54] | I think the failsafe just failed. | 我想备用的也失效了 |
[23:55] | Everybody get to the roof now. Go! | 所有人都去屋顶 快走 |
[24:02] | – Ferals! – There! | – 吸血鬼 – 那里 |
[24:04] | I can’t see shit. | 我什么都看不见 |
[24:05] | Do you have night vision goggles? | 你有夜视镜吗 |
[24:08] | How’s that? | 这个怎么样 |
[24:11] | These sons of bitches are using tools. | 这些混蛋在用工具 |
[24:24] | What’s with the one with the scar? | 那个带疤的吸血鬼怎么回事 |
[24:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:27] | What’s going on? Did they cut the power? | 发生了什么 他们切断了电源吗 |
[24:28] | The cables are buried | 电缆埋起来了 |
[24:30] | and the generator shack is forged steel. | 发电室是钢铁结构铸造的 |
[24:32] | Ok, well if the generator failed on its own… | 好吧 如果发电机是自己坏的… |
[24:33] | I checked it daily. No way. | 我每天都检查 绝不可能 |
[24:36] | Do you see anything? | 你看了什么了吗 |
[24:37] | I can’t get a beat on them. | 一点都看不见 |
[24:38] | They’ve taken cover. | 他们都找了掩护 |
[24:44] | Is that one of them calling to the others? | 那是一个吸血鬼在对其他吸血鬼喊话吗 |
[24:46] | Not calling, giving orders. | 不是喊话 是在发布命令 |
[24:48] | Come on. That’s not possible. | 别闹了 这不可能 |
[24:51] | Why aren’t they attacking again now that it’s dark? | 既然现在一片黑暗 为什么他们不再次发起攻击 |
[24:53] | Because that ugly prick, scar head, | 因为那个脑袋带疤的丑陋吸血鬼 |
[24:55] | is smarter than the rest of them. | 比其余的都更聪明 |
[24:56] | He’s up to something. | 他在盘算着 |
[24:58] | The generator stays offline, | 发电机还是发不了电 |
[24:59] | it’s only a matter of time before they attack again. | 他们再次袭击也只是时间问题 |
[25:02] | We’ve gotta fix that power. | 我们得恢复电力 |
[25:03] | No, that’s a suicide mission. | 不行 那是自杀性任务 |
[25:05] | I’ll go alone. | 我一个人去 |
[25:06] | Why? You think we can’t handle it? | 为什么 你觉得我们办不到吗 |
[25:09] | You look the part but beyond that, are you? | 你看起来像那么回事 但你真行吗 |
[25:12] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[25:14] | Hey, look. We work in pairs. | 嘿 听着 我们结伴而行 |
[25:15] | We have each other’s backs. | 互相有个照顾 |
[25:16] | You run this joint, can you get the generator back online? | 这地方是你管理的 你能让发电机再运转起来吗 |
[25:19] | There’s an alternate coupling in the shack. | 发电室里有一个可替换的连接器 |
[25:22] | If we can get there and it’s not been compromised. | 如果我们能到那里 而且那个连接器没有被损害的话 |
[25:25] | We’ll go for that. | 我们负责这个 |
[25:26] | Fine. Axel and I will create a distraction. | 好吧 阿克塞尔和我会分散注意 |
[25:28] | The rest of you, cover us from the roof. | 剩下的人 在屋顶掩护我们 |
[25:30] | Use the flares. | 用照明弹 |
[25:32] | If you get a clear shot, take it. | 如果你们有清晰的射点 开枪 |
[25:35] | There’s only a few left. | 只剩下一些闪光弹了 |
[25:36] | Use them wisely. | 用明智点 |
[25:38] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[25:53] | Anything? | 有什么吗 |
[25:55] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[25:56] | Come on out, you ugly sons of bitches! | 出来啊 你们这些丑陋的东西 |
[25:59] | No movement. | 没有动静 |
[26:01] | Why aren’t they taking the bait? | 为什么他们不上钓呢 |
[26:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:08] | Listen, I’ve been thinking. | 听着 我一直在想 |
[26:10] | – Phil. – No, I need to say this. | – 菲尔 – 不 我一定要说 |
[26:12] | If you are pregnant… | 如果你怀孕了 |
[26:15] | This isn’t quite the right time, don’t you think? | 你不认为这个时机不恰当吗 |
[26:17] | Look. | 听着 |
[26:19] | Please don’t… don’t do anything | 在我们有机会谈一谈之前 |
[26:21] | until we have a chance to talk, alright? | 请别做任何事 好吗 |
[26:22] | – Can you be quiet, please? – Promise me. I’m serious. | – 你能安静了吗 – 答应我 我认真的 |
[26:27] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[26:35] | Lock secure. | 锁没有坏 |
[26:37] | Door’s not breached. | 门还没有被破 |
[26:40] | How did they cut the power? | 他们怎么切断电源的 |
[26:42] | They dug down. | 他们往下挖了 |
[26:44] | But how did they know to do that? | 但他们怎么知道这么做的 |
[26:47] | You got me. | 你问倒我了 |
[26:49] | Alright, two minutes to flip the relays. | 好了 两分钟后交接 |
[26:51] | You got one. | 你有一分钟时间 |
[26:55] | Come on, scar head! | 来啊 伤疤头 |
[26:57] | Come on out and play! | 出来玩啊 |
[27:00] | Fire another one! | 再打一个 |
[27:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:08] | Where the hell did that one come from? | 那是从哪里出来的 |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[27:13] | That’s it, baby. | 好样的 宝贝 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[27:19] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟糕 |
[27:33] | Oh shit. | 哦 糟糕 |
[27:36] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[27:40] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[27:46] | Quick! Go! | 快 跑 |
[27:53] | Now. | 现在 |
[28:11] | Callie, I was telling Doc | 凯莉 我和医生正在说 |
[28:14] | it’s some kinda crazy miracle you’re alive. | 你能活着简直就是奇迹 |
[28:17] | Well, my mom always said she’d watch out for me. | 我妈妈总说她会守护我的 |
[28:22] | I think she still does. | 我想她依然守护着我呢 |
[28:24] | Plus, I got skills. | 再说 我有技巧的 |
[28:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:32] | You guys see me as some kid, but I know things. | 你们总认为我只是个孩子 但我很懂事的 |
[28:35] | Like today I’m gonna show Jessie how to fix the radio. | 就像今天我会教杰西怎么修录音机 |
[28:41] | Ok. | 好的 |
[28:47] | You buy any of that? | 你信她说的 |
[28:49] | She’s still here, isn’t she? | 她还在这 不是吗 |
[28:52] | The kid’s a good luck charm. | 那孩子太幸运了 |
[28:55] | Everyone she runs with ends up dead. | 和她一起逃跑的人都死了 |
[28:58] | Nah. | 不 |
[29:00] | There’s no more luck in the world. | 这世上没有幸运一说 |
[29:03] | Not anymore. | 没有了 |
[29:08] | People can make their own luck. | 人们可以制造自己的幸运 |
[29:11] | Find someone who really sees them for who they are. | 找到能真正了解他们的人 |
[29:16] | Turn their life in a different direction. | 让他们的人生转变方向 |
[29:19] | A better one. | 变成一个更好的人生 |
[29:22] | We are who we are. | 我们的本性不会改变 |
[29:26] | And do you know who you are? | 你知道你是什么样的人吗 |
[29:29] | You’re someone who risked everything to save a friend. | 你是冒了所有的险来救朋友的人 |
[29:34] | You gave Axel his life back. | 你还给了阿克塞尔他的人生 |
[29:39] | Whether he sees the sacrifice in that, the bravery. | 而他是否看到你的牺牲 勇敢 |
[29:42] | It doesn’t matter. | 并不重要 |
[29:46] | Because I see it. | 因为我看到了 |
[29:50] | I see you. | 我看到了你 |
[29:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:58] | I’m Jolene. | 我是茱莲妮 |
[30:06] | And you are…? | 你是 |
[30:10] | I’m Sarah. | 我是莎拉 |
[30:17] | Not from San Francisco, from Seattle. | 不是从旧金山来的 我从西雅图来 |
[30:23] | Well. | 好吧 |
[30:28] | Hello Sarah from Seattle. | 你好 来自西雅图的莎拉 |
[30:34] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:42] | Finally. | 终于 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:11] | You wanna take a look? | 你想看看吗 |
[31:14] | Yeah, sure. Is something different? | 好呀 有什么不同吗 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:22] | Ever changing. | 一直在变 |
[31:24] | That’s the thing. | 就是这个东西 |
[31:25] | These cells from Dennis, the activity hasn’t stopped. | 这些丹尼斯的细胞 一直在活动 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:33] | That’s not natural. | 这不自然啊 |
[31:37] | You think someone engineered it. | 你认为这是人为设计的 |
[31:39] | Look at the patterns. | 看看这模式 |
[31:41] | Adaptation at this pace doesn’t happen in nature. | 这种速度的变异 不可能在自然中发生 |
[31:44] | These ferals are changing faster than they should. | 这些吸血怪改变的速度快到异常 |
[31:47] | And they’re displaying traits they’ve never shown before. | 而且他们展现出了之前从未有过的特点 |
[31:50] | The pack behaviour, the traps. | 群居行为 那些陷阱 |
[31:54] | Problem-solving. | 问题解决能力 |
[31:56] | And there’s something else. | 还有些东西 |
[31:58] | Watch what happens when I rupture the cell membrane | 看当我把这个样本的 |
[32:01] | of this sample. | 细胞膜破坏后发生了什么 |
[32:08] | Is that… | 那是 |
[32:12] | spontaneous regeneration? | 自然再生吗 |
[32:18] | But if these things can more than just heal | 但如果这些东西不仅仅可以愈合 |
[32:20] | but actually regenerate from critical trauma? | 还可以真正从危重创伤中重新再生 |
[32:23] | They’re gonna be harder than ever to kill. | 他们会更难杀掉 |
[32:25] | – Yeah. – And who knows? | – 是的 – 谁知道呢 |
[32:27] | Maybe eventually we won’t be able to kill them at all. | 也许最后我们完全不能杀掉它们 |
[32:30] | And you think someone engineered this? | 而你认为有人制造了这些 |
[32:33] | Why? Who? | 为什么 是谁 |
[32:35] | I have my theories. | 我有我的理论 |
[32:36] | But it doesn’t matter who it was. | 但是谁并不重要 |
[32:38] | We need to put the genie back in the bottle before it’s too late. | 我们要把趁早把精灵放回瓶子 以免为时已晚 |
[32:41] | Isn’t it already? | 不是已经太迟了吗 |
[32:43] | Not if we could find a hybrid control sample. | 如果我们能找到一个混合控制样本 |
[32:46] | Engineer our own antidote. | 做出我们自己的解毒剂就不算迟 |
[32:52] | Use my blood. | 用我的血 |
[32:53] | Why? What good would that do? | 为什么 你的血有什么好的 |
[32:57] | I used to be one of them. | 我以前也是他们其中一员 |
[32:59] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:02] | I was bitten by a woman with special abilities. | 我被一个有特殊能力的女人咬了 |
[33:05] | Her name is Vanessa. | 她叫凡妮莎 |
[33:08] | She made me human again. | 她让我又成人类了 |
[33:34] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[33:47] | Hey! Hey! Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 发生什么了 |
[33:52] | Dennis, he… he’s not dead. | 丹尼斯 他 他没死 |
[33:56] | – He went outside. – No, no, no. It was a head shot. | – 他出去了 – 不不不 他被爆头了 |
[33:58] | – There’s no coming back from that. – I know what I saw. | – 爆头不可能还活着的 – 我知道我看见什么了 |
[34:00] | If you don’t believe me go see it for yourself. | 如果你不信 自己去看 |
[34:02] | – It’s ok. It’s alright. – Don’t touch me! | – 没事的 – 别碰我 |
[34:19] | Phil, the sun isn’t burning. | 菲尔 太阳不会烧伤他了 |
[34:20] | How is that thing still alive? | 他怎么能还活着 |
[34:22] | I don’t know. Blast it. | 我不知道 打他 |
[34:49] | Shit! | 操 |
[34:51] | We better get back and warn the others. | 我们最好回去 警告其他人 |
[34:55] | – Oh, shit! – Shit! | – 哦 操 – 操 |
[34:57] | I’ve only got a few more rounds. | 我只剩几发子弹了 |
[35:14] | How… | 怎么 |
[35:17] | Why are humans immune… | 为什么人类能 |
[35:25] | from turning? | 免疫于转变 |
[35:30] | Oh, my god, Julius. | 我的天啊 朱利叶斯 |
[35:35] | This one won’t change. | 这个人不会变 |
[35:41] | How can you be in the sun without burning? | 为什么你能在阳光下活动还不被烧伤 |
[35:44] | Answer me first. | 先回答我 |
[35:50] | Or he dies. | 否则他死 |
[35:59] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[36:01] | Save the woman for me. | 留下那个女人 |
[36:06] | What’s going on in here? | 这里发生什么了 |
[36:07] | – Open the door! – No! | – 开门 – 不 |
[36:10] | They’ll get in, they’ll kill us all. | 他们会进来的 他们会把我们全杀了 |
[36:12] | Jessie. Jessie. | 杰西 杰西 |
[36:15] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:17] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:19] | Your friends, they’re gonna kill them. | 你的朋友们 他们会杀了他们的 |
[36:27] | It’s locked from the outside! | 这里从外面被锁上了 |
[36:29] | They trapped us in here. | 他们把我们困在这里了 |
[36:30] | Is there another way outta here? | 有其他出口吗 |
[36:51] | No! | 不 |
[36:52] | Noooooo! | 不 |
[36:56] | No! | 不 |
[36:58] | No! | 不 |
[36:59] | Lucky! No! No! | 幸运 不 不 |
[37:01] | No! No! No! No! | 不不不不 |
[37:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[37:08] | See if she turns. | 看看她是不是能转变 |
[37:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[37:19] | Behind cover. We gotta get down there. | 在掩体后面 我们得下去 |
[37:21] | Rope. We can repel down. | 绳子 我们可以边击退边往下 |
[37:27] | – No! – I can’t… | – 不 – 我不能 |
[37:29] | It’s ok. It’s ok. It’s alright. | 没事的 没事的 |
[37:31] | It’s ok. We’ll find Vanessa. She’ll turn you back. | 没事的 我们会找到凡妮莎的 她会把你变回来的 |
[37:34] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:35] | We’ll find Vanessa, she’ll turn you back. | 我们会找到凡妮莎的 |
[37:37] | I won’t let it happen! | 我不会让它发生的 |
[37:40] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[37:43] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[37:46] | We’ll find Vanessa. | 我们会找到凡妮莎的 |
[37:49] | – No. – Run. | – 不 – 跑 |
[37:54] | – Run. – I love you. | – 跑 – 我爱你 |
[37:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:01] | You know I’m never good at talking things out. | 你知道我从来都不善于表达 |
[38:06] | Get her now! | 把她抓过来 |
[38:46] | No. | 不 |
[38:48] | No, you got it all wrong. | 不 你弄错了 |
[38:50] | Doc tried to save me. | 医生想救我 |
[38:52] | She risked her life for mine. | 她用自己的生命救了我 |
[39:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:05] | Do you have the key? | 你拿到钥匙了吗 |
[39:07] | Dmitri, he… | 德米特里 他 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:13] | What key? | 什么钥匙 |
[39:16] | The one… | 那把 |
[39:20] | the one her and Vanessa got from the farm. | 那把她和凡妮莎从农场拿来的 |
[39:23] | It’s supposed to open up a crypt for the elder. | 它好像能为长老打开一个地穴 |
[39:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[40:03] | I hacked up the rest of the ferals. | 我斩碎了剩下的吸血怪 |
[40:05] | Burned them so they can’t come back. | 烧了他们 这样他们就不能回来了 |
[40:08] | No sign of that one with the scar, though. | 但是没看见那个带疤的 |
[40:10] | Yeah, well we’ll have to hunt him down | 在他感染别人之前 |
[40:13] | before he can infect others. | 我们要找到他 |
[40:14] | Scarlett and I will take care of it. | 斯嘉丽和我会处理的 |
[40:17] | Boss beat you to it. | 老大领先你一步了 |
[40:20] | She and Scarlett headed out already. | 她和斯嘉丽已经出发了 |
[40:23] | They took off, just the two of them? | 她们走了 就她们两个人吗 |
[40:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:30] | She said something about: | 她说 |
[40:32] | “Only she and I can take care of this now”. | “只有她和我能处理这事了” |
[40:39] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 对的 |
[40:41] | Latitude 45.26.16 north, longitude 116.39.42 west. | 北纬 45.26.16 西经116.39.42 |
[40:48] | – You got that? – Callie, stop playing with that. | – 收到了吗 – 凯莉 不要玩那个了 |
[40:51] | It’s not a toy. | 那不是玩具 |
[40:52] | I’m not playing. | 我没在玩 |
[40:54] | I fixed it. | 我把它修好了 |
[40:56] | The transponder? | 收发机 |
[40:57] | I’m talking to someone. | 我在和一个人说话 |
[40:59] | I told you. Stop messing around with it, ok? | 我告诉过你 不要乱来 好吗 |
[41:04] | We’re closing in on your location now. | 我们离你的位置很近了 |
[41:06] | – Stay where you are. – Who was that? | – 呆在那里 – 你是谁 |
[41:10] | Callie, who did you contact? | 凯莉 你联系谁了 |
[41:20] | Goddamn apocalypse. | 他妈的世界末日 |
[41:42] | If that thing survived the blast it’s long gone. | 如果那东西没被炸死 它也早就跑了 |
[41:45] | We should head back. | 我们应该回去了 |
[41:46] | We’re not going back. | 我们不能回去 |
[41:48] | We have something else we have to do first. | 我们要先做件事 |
[41:50] | – What? – The key. | 什么 – 钥匙 |
[41:54] | We have to get to the elder before Dmitri can release it from the crypt. | 我们要找到长老 以免德米特里将他从地穴里释放出来 |
[41:58] | I don’t know where the crypt is. | 我不知道地穴在哪 |
[42:01] | Sure you do. | 你当然知道 |
[42:02] | The mountain. | 在山上 |
[42:04] | You’ve always known. | 你一直是知道的 |
[42:07] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[42:13] | Because, Scarlett, | 因为 斯嘉丽 |
[42:15] | I told you and your sister all those years ago. | 多年前我告诉了你和你姐姐的 |
[42:26] | You’re my mother? | 你是我妈妈 |