| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Give it to me. | 钥匙给我 | 
| [00:04] | And I will grant you a quick death. | 我就让你死得痛快些 | 
| [00:07] | I will free the elder. | 我要释放出长老 | 
| [00:08] | We have to get to the elder | 在德米特里把长老从墓穴里释放之前 | 
| [00:09] | before Dmitri can release it from the crypt. | 我们要抢先一步找到长老 | 
| [00:12] | – I’ve been having these visions. – No. | – 我一直都有这些预见 – 不要 | 
| [00:14] | He’s calling to you? | 他在召唤你吗 | 
| [00:15] | I don’t know where the crypt is. | 我不知道墓穴在何处 | 
| [00:17] | I told you and your sister all those years ago. | 好多年以前 我告诉过你和你的姐姐 | 
| [00:20] | You’re my mother? | 你是我母亲 | 
| [00:21] | We’ll have your sister within the day | 今天之内我们就能找到你妹妹 | 
| [00:23] | so we really don’t need you anymore. | 所以 我们再也不需要你了 | 
| [00:27] | She can lead us to the elder. | 她可以指引着我们找到长老 | 
| [00:45] | Kneel. | 跪下 | 
| [00:48] | You’re wasting my time. | 你在浪费我的时间 | 
| [00:53] | Kneel! | 跪下 | 
| [00:55] | I kneel only to my betters. | 我只对强者下跪 | 
| [01:04] | This is her. | 这就是她 | 
| [01:08] | The oracle who will lead me to the lair of the elder. | 指引我前往长老长眠之地的神使 | 
| [01:13] | This is nothing more than an old crone | 她不过就是个上了岁数的老太婆 | 
| [01:17] | who can barely stand on her own two feet. | 连站都站不稳 | 
| [01:20] | Look. | 看 | 
| [01:24] | She’s tired from the long walk all the way to me. | 走到我面前这么长的距离就让她精疲力尽 | 
| [01:29] | Kneel! | 跪下 | 
| [01:31] | Perhaps I wasn’t clear. | 也许我说的还不够清楚 | 
| [01:34] | I kneel only in the presence of my… | 我只向… | 
| [01:50] | He seeks the elder, does he? | 他在寻找长老 是吗 | 
| [01:55] | But why? | 不过为什么呢 | 
| [01:59] | I tire of fighting. | 我厌倦了争战 | 
| [02:03] | I wish only to enslave all of mankind | 我只想奴役全人类 | 
| [02:06] | now and forever. | 从现在起直到永远 | 
| [02:08] | I wasn’t asking you, was I? | 我没在问你吧 是吗 | 
| [02:11] | The key will show him, won’t it? | 钥匙会指引他的方向 不是吗 | 
| [02:21] | Now, it doesn’t want me, does it? | 现下 它需要的不是我 是不是 | 
| [02:25] | No, not me. | 不 不是我 | 
| [02:29] | It only wants blood. | 它只渴望鲜血 | 
| [02:33] | Must have blood to reveal the truth. | 需要用鲜血来揭示出真理 | 
| [02:39] | You’ll follow it now where it leads you, won’t you? | 你就跟随它指引你的方向 知道吗 | 
| [02:45] | How does it work? | 怎么用 | 
| [03:20] | You follow the light. | 追寻着光 | 
| [03:24] | To him. | 发现他的所在 | 
| [03:28] | But how? | 但要怎么做 | 
| [03:31] | Questions. | 又是问题 | 
| [03:33] | Useless now, yes? | 真是废物 | 
| [03:38] | Only three may go, correct? | 只能三人前往 懂吗 | 
| [03:44] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [03:46] | Yet, now you do, don’t you? | 但是 你现在知道了 不是吗 | 
| [03:51] | And what of the others? | 其他人呢 | 
| [03:54] | Stay here. | 待在这里 | 
| [03:56] | Stay with me. | 和我待一起 | 
| [04:01] | Isn’t that right? | 有什么不对吗 | 
| [04:05] | I will return for you. | 我会回来找你们 | 
| [04:08] | Go, now. | 现在就离开 | 
| [04:11] | Or else. | 不然 | 
| [04:13] | Or else what? | 不然怎样 | 
| [04:16] | This. | 像这样 | 
| [05:33] | We have a long way to go. | 我们还有很长的路要走 | 
| [05:37] | I’m good. | 我没事 | 
| [05:39] | You have to stay hydrated at this altitude. | 这个海拔下 你得保持身体里的水分 | 
| [05:42] | You’re a little late on the mothering thing. | 你这个妈当得有点晚了 | 
| [05:44] | I said I’m good. | 我说了我没事 | 
| [05:47] | By the way, I’m not the one that said we needed to stop. | 还有 说要休息的人不是我 | 
| [05:49] | I’m waiting on you. | 我在等你 | 
| [05:51] | We need to rest. | 我们需要休息一下 | 
| [05:52] | We’re gonna get there soon enough. | 我们会及时赶过去的 | 
| [05:54] | Do you even know what’s happening when we get up there? | 你知道我们到那里会发生些什么吗 | 
| [05:56] | You know what we’re getting into? | 你知道我们要面对的是什么吗 | 
| [05:58] | With the elder, the crypt… | 长老 墓穴… | 
| [06:01] | Bits and pieces. | 等等鸡零狗碎 | 
| [06:02] | Information that’s been handed down, | 消息是已经传开了 | 
| [06:03] | but no, I’ve never been there. | 不过 我从没有去过那里 | 
| [06:06] | But hopefully we can get there before Dmitri | 但是我们还有希望在德米特里打开墓门前 | 
| [06:08] | opens the gate. | 赶到那里 | 
| [06:09] | That’s a big hope. | 希望很大 | 
| [06:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [06:20] | On your neck? | 脖子上的那个 | 
| [06:23] | Blood. | 鲜血 | 
| [06:25] | I’ve been wearing this since I was a kid. | 还是孩子的时候 我就戴着它 | 
| [06:28] | That’s creepy. Who’s is it? | 真诡异 谁的血 | 
| [06:30] | It’s blood from the dark one. | 暗黑者的鲜血 | 
| [06:32] | The first. | 始祖的血 | 
| [06:33] | – The dark one? – Don’t say his name. | – 暗黑者 – 别说他的名字 | 
| [06:35] | Don’t… I can’t say his name? | 别… 我不能说他的名字吗 | 
| [06:37] | Legend has it he can hear it. | 传言说他是可以听得见的 | 
| [06:39] | You don’t really think that he’s… | 你不会真的认为他是… | 
| [06:42] | – … Alive. – Yes. | – … 存在的吧 – 是的 | 
| [06:44] | I do. | 我的确这么想 | 
| [06:46] | I was given this just after my mother was killed | 我母亲死于长老之手后 | 
| [06:48] | by the elders. | 我得到了它 | 
| [07:07] | Yours now, sweetie. | 现在是你的了 宝贝 | 
| [07:10] | Take it. | 拿着它 | 
| [07:15] | Pretty. | 真漂亮 | 
| [07:43] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 | 
| [07:51] | So my great-grandmother gave that to you? | 那是我的曾祖母给你的吗 | 
| [07:55] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [07:57] | What for? | 为了什么 | 
| [07:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [08:00] | It’s supposed to have some kind of special powers but… | 它该有什么特殊能力的 但是… | 
| [08:04] | they haven’t… | 他们没有… | 
| [08:05] | I was experimenting on this | 我怀上你们两个的时候 | 
| [08:07] | when I was pregnant with the two of you. | 一直在对它做实验 | 
| [08:08] | I was trying to find a cure. | 我想找出一个解决办法 | 
| [08:10] | So that’s why we’re a couple of freaks. | 所以这就是我们俩成怪胎的原因 | 
| [08:13] | Because you decided to expose us to that | 就是因为你决定在我们出生前 | 
| [08:15] | before we were even born? | 就让我们接触那个 | 
| [08:16] | I did not expose you. | 我没让你们接触那个 | 
| [08:18] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 | 
| [08:20] | It got inside us somehow. | 它莫名其妙就进入我们体内了 | 
| [08:27] | I want you to have it. | 我想把它给你 | 
| [08:32] | – I don’t want that. – But I think it’s important… | – 我不想要 – 但我觉得这很重要… | 
| [08:34] | I don’t want it, ok? | 我真不想要 好吗 | 
| [08:35] | That thing has brought nothing but pain to our… | 它只给我们的家人带来了无尽的… | 
| [08:39] | family. | 痛苦 | 
| [08:43] | When we find Vanessa you can give that to her. | 找到凡妮莎的时候 你可以给她 | 
| [08:45] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 | 
| [08:47] | I thought you said you couldn’t feel her anymore. | 你好像说过你再也感觉不到她了 | 
| [08:50] | I didn’t say that, I said that I could barely feel her. | 我没说过 我说我几乎不能感觉到她 | 
| [08:52] | I don’t know. You know what? | 我也不知道 你知道吗 | 
| [08:53] | I’ve been wrong with a lot of shit lately. | 最近我在无数事情上都犯了错 | 
| [08:56] | Sometimes I think that I can feel her. | 有时我觉得我又可以感觉到她 | 
| [09:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [09:02] | Can we go? Please? | 我们能出发了吗 求你了 | 
| [09:04] | There’s no way that Dmitri’s resting right now. | 德米特里绝不可能现在停下休息的 | 
| [09:07] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [09:30] | We are here. | 我们到了这里 | 
| [09:34] | He has lead us to him. | 他指引我们找到了他 | 
| [09:37] | To my destiny. | 找到了我的命数 | 
| [10:13] | His crypt must be deep within the cave. | 他的棺木一定在洞穴深处 | 
| [10:17] | Our journey is far from over. | 我们的旅程还远未结束 | 
| [10:34] | I’m coming to you, my master. | 我就来了 我的主人 | 
| [10:55] | Is this it? | 就是这里了吗 | 
| [10:57] | Are we here? | 我们到了吗 | 
| [10:58] | I think so. | 我想是的 | 
| [11:01] | It looks like two people have been here before us, at least. | 看起来 至少有两个人在我们之前就到了这里 | 
| [11:05] | Three I think, including Dmitri. | 我觉得有三个人 包括德米特里 | 
| [11:07] | Shit. They beat us here. | 妈的 他们比我们先到 | 
| [11:10] | It’s the key. | 是钥匙 | 
| [11:13] | It’s so strange to see it again. | 能再见到它真是奇怪 | 
| [11:16] | I can’t believe you had to go back to the farm. | 我不敢相信你又回了农场 | 
| [11:17] | I know it’s strange, ’cause I don’t actually remember | 我也觉得奇怪 因为我根本不记得 | 
| [11:19] | ever being there as a kid. | 小时候在那里呆过 | 
| [11:22] | It wasn’t until I saw where the key was… | 我只记得后来钥匙被… | 
| [11:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:27] | It wasn’t until I saw where the key was hidden. | 我只记得后来钥匙被藏起来了 | 
| [11:30] | You remember though, right? | 不过你是记得的 对吧 | 
| [11:33] | – Of course. – Yeah. | – 当然 – 没错 | 
| [11:35] | Where? | 在哪里 | 
| [11:37] | Is this a test? | 你这是在测试我吗 | 
| [11:39] | – ‘Cause if it is I understand. – Good. Then answer the question. | – 我很理解你 – 很好 那就回答我 | 
| [11:42] | Scarlett, I am so sorry for everything that’s happened. | 斯嘉丽 我对发生的这一切都感到很抱歉 | 
| [11:44] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [11:45] | – Tell me where it was. – Scarlett, please… | – 告诉我在哪里 – 斯嘉丽 你不要… | 
| [11:47] | Tell me. Now. | 告诉我 立刻 | 
| [11:51] | Where I showed you. | 在我给你看的地方 | 
| [11:53] | Behind the mural. | 壁画后面 | 
| [12:08] | The key. | 钥匙 | 
| [12:10] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [12:12] | It won’t budge. | 根本拔不出来 | 
| [12:14] | We’re not gonna need it where we’re going. | 我们要去的地方用不着钥匙 | 
| [12:16] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 | 
| [12:20] | What’s next? | 接下来要怎么做 | 
| [12:22] | Well, he got here first, opened the gateway, | 他们比我们先来到这里 打开了大门 | 
| [12:24] | but that doesn’t mean he’ll make it to the crypt before us. | 但他们不一定比我们先到地下室 | 
| [12:27] | It’s a long and torturous journey towards the elder. | 通往长老的路可是既长又艰难的 | 
| [12:30] | Torturous how? | 怎么艰难 | 
| [12:31] | They say that depends on you. | 这取决于你 | 
| [12:33] | On your mind and on your soul. | 取决于你的心 | 
| [12:35] | Well, lack of one in Dmitri’s case. | 而德米特里肯定是没有心的 | 
| [12:37] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 | 
| [12:38] | Yeah? You sure about that? | 是吗 你确定 | 
| [12:39] | At some point you’re gonna have to trust me. | 有时候你真的需要对我有些信任 | 
| [12:42] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我可不敢指望你 | 
| [12:44] | Either way, we have to get to them | 不管怎样 我们必须要在 | 
| [12:46] | before they open that crypt. | 他们打开地下室之前找到他们 | 
| [12:48] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 | 
| [13:51] | There’s so many crazy stories about this place. | 关于这个地方有很多传闻 | 
| [13:54] | It’s hard to know what to believe. | 很难判断哪些是可信的 | 
| [13:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:59] | Just things handed down. | 很多传闻一代代流传下来 | 
| [14:00] | You know, they made these places to keep things in. | 他们都说这里不能进 | 
| [14:03] | Great and horrible creatures that we couldn’t kill. | 里面有许多杀不死的怪物 | 
| [14:06] | Wait. You don’t think we can kill the elder? | 等等 你觉得我们杀不死长老吗 | 
| [14:07] | I don’t think that I can. | 我觉得我杀不死 | 
| [14:09] | But you? | 但是你 | 
| [14:10] | I think you’ve got a chance. | 我觉得可以试试 | 
| [14:12] | That’s great. | 谢谢你了 | 
| [14:14] | These passageways, | 这些通道 | 
| [14:16] | they weren’t made for people to be in for very long. | 我们不能在此久留 | 
| [14:18] | I heard stories about hallucinations and traps | 我听过很多关于幻觉和陷井的传闻 | 
| [14:21] | so we need to be strong. | 我们必须要提高警惕 | 
| [14:23] | We need to get in and get out as soon as possible. | 争取能尽快解决他们 然后尽快出去 | 
| [14:25] | You’re not gonna get any complaints from me, | 反正我是不会有任何抱怨的 | 
| [14:27] | I hate this shit. | 我可不是娇娇女 | 
| [14:28] | I know, I was raised to be strong and everything, | 虽然我从小就被教育要坚强 | 
| [14:30] | but I cannot stand being trapped. | 但是我受不了被困住 | 
| [14:33] | And you know what? | 不如这样 | 
| [14:34] | Since we’re here, what happened to you? | 既然我们来了 能不能告诉我 你发生了什么 | 
| [14:36] | And us? | 我们又发生了什么 | 
| [14:37] | What made you run? | 你为什么离开 | 
| [14:39] | That’s a long story. | 这就说来话长了 | 
| [14:40] | Well, it’s a long tunnel. | 反正这个通道也够长 | 
| [14:47] | Did you just see that? | 你看见了吗 | 
| [14:49] | Was that me? | 那是我吗 | 
| [14:50] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [14:51] | When you were five. | 是你五岁的时候 | 
| [14:53] | Ok. Shit’s gonna get real weird, huh? | 好吧 这就有点诡异了 对吧 | 
| [14:57] | It’s obviously not a power of attorney, Abby. | 这绝对不是律师能管的 艾比 | 
| [14:59] | Obviously not. | 我是说真的 | 
| [15:01] | But it would allow me to look after your children | 但是如果你出了什么事 | 
| [15:04] | should something happen to you. | 我是有照看她们的义务的 | 
| [15:06] | As their guardian I’d be taking the proper precautions | 做为监护人 我是有理由采取适当的防御措施的 | 
| [15:10] | because these two are so very special, aren’t they? | 因为这两个可不是普通孩子 对吧 | 
| [15:14] | I remember this. | 我记得这件事 | 
| [15:17] | Watch out. | 小心 | 
| [15:30] | That was the moment I knew the two of you | 就是在那时候我意识到 让你们两个 | 
| [15:32] | would never be safe as long as we were at the farm. | 呆在农场是绝对不安全的 | 
| [15:39] | Master. | 主人 | 
| [15:43] | Master, where are you? | 主人 你在哪里 | 
| [16:12] | You look well, my friend. | 你看起来不错啊 朋友 | 
| [16:13] | The travel suits you. | 看来你这一路挺轻松 | 
| [16:19] | My dear marquis. | 亲爱的侯爵 | 
| [16:21] | So nice to see you again. | 很开心再次见到您 | 
| [16:24] | Mr. Ambassador, please. | 大使先生 您客气了 | 
| [16:28] | Just call me De Sade. | 叫我萨德就好 | 
| [16:32] | Who is he? | 那个人是谁 | 
| [16:35] | His name was Harrison. | 他叫哈里森 | 
| [16:37] | We were working together developing a cure. | 那时候我们正一起研制一种解药 | 
| [16:39] | At least I thought we were. | 至少我是这样以为的 | 
| [16:41] | But he had other plans. | 但是他另有计划 | 
| [16:43] | He used me. | 我被他利用了 | 
| [16:45] | But I wasn’t gonna let him use the two of you. | 但我不会任他利用你们两个的 | 
| [16:48] | I can’t imagine what he would have done to you. | 我根本不敢想象他会对你们做什么 | 
| [16:50] | Well, are you sure he didn’t? | 你确定他没有吗 | 
| [16:52] | I mean, is it possible that he did something to us | 我的意思是 他也可能已经背着你 | 
| [16:55] | without you knowing it? | 对我们做了什么 | 
| [16:57] | And clearly something else was going on with you two. | 而且很显然你们之间不止这么简单 | 
| [17:01] | Another time, ok? | 以后告诉你 好吗 | 
| [17:02] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [17:08] | Shit. | 糟了 | 
| [17:10] | It’s a dead end. | 这是条死路 | 
| [17:11] | Keep looking for an opening. | 找找看有没有出口 | 
| [17:12] | There’s gotta be a way through. | 这里肯定能过去 | 
| [17:20] | Ugh. Goddammit. | 我的天 | 
| [17:22] | No. | 不会吧 | 
| [17:25] | We’re gonna leave half of our gear here, too. | 我们身上的东西要丢一半了 | 
| [17:27] | Oh, good. This gets better and better. | 好吧 真是越来越好了 | 
| [17:30] | And use these. | 拿着这个 | 
| [17:34] | We only have a few so you gotta make ’em last. | 我们剩得不多了 所以得留到最后 | 
| [17:36] | It’s fine, I don’t need it. Don’t worry about me. | 不用了 我不需要 别担心我 | 
| [17:38] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [17:40] | It’ll help the fear. | 它能减少你的恐惧 | 
| [17:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [17:47] | No. | 并没有 | 
| [18:00] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [18:02] | I got stuck. | 被卡住了 | 
| [18:04] | Just go. | 继续走 | 
| [18:35] | Oops. | 哎哟 | 
| [18:37] | Sorry, Scab. | 抱歉 死恶棍 | 
| [18:41] | My name’s not Scab. | 我不叫死恶棍 | 
| [18:44] | It’s Scott. | 我叫斯科特 | 
| [18:45] | Once a Scab, always a Scab. | 一时恶棍 一世恶棍 | 
| [18:49] | – I’m not a… – You crossed the picket line, bitch. | – 我不是… – 你过了警戒线 贱人 | 
| [18:52] | I needed a job. | 我需要一份工作 | 
| [18:55] | And afterwards they hired me. | 后来他们录用了我 | 
| [19:00] | Just like you guys. | 就像你们一样 | 
| [19:03] | You’ll never be like one of us. | 你永远别想跟我们一样 | 
| [19:06] | You’re shit at your job. | 你工作得烂透了 | 
| [20:09] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:11] | Father, please. | 神父 不要 | 
| [20:13] | I beg you, please. | 求你了 | 
| [20:15] | – Convert and you will be spared. – No. | – 皈依我教就能免此一劫 – 不 | 
| [20:19] | Give your soul to the Lord, Jesus. | 把你的心献给上帝 | 
| [20:21] | I can’t. | 不要 | 
| [20:23] | I will never. | 永远别想 | 
| [20:27] | Your ways will damn you to hell. | 你的决定会诅咒你下地狱 | 
| [20:30] | Join the sisters in their service to the Lord | 加入为上帝奉献的姐妹们 | 
| [20:34] | and you will be spared. | 我们就饶过你 | 
| [20:36] | I have my own beliefs. | 我有自己的信仰 | 
| [20:38] | It’s you that will be damned! | 会被诅咒的是你们 | 
| [20:43] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 | 
| [20:45] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [20:46] | Save me, please, save me! | 救我 求你了 救救我 | 
| [20:48] | Stop! Please! | 住手 求求你 | 
| [20:49] | Please save me! | 救救我 | 
| [20:51] | Please! Save me… | 求你 救我 | 
| [20:53] | No! No! | 不不 | 
| [20:56] | No! No! | 不要 不要 | 
| [20:57] | Please, no! | 求你了 | 
| [20:58] | Please, no! | 求你了 | 
| [21:00] | No! No! | 不不 | 
| [21:01] | Nooooooo!!!!!!!! | 不 | 
| [21:04] | No! | 不 | 
| [21:16] | So, one of my favourite pupils returns for more. | 我最得意的门徒之一 你想来换取更多 | 
| [21:23] | I cannot get enough. | 我无法满足 | 
| [21:27] | I think of nothing else while I am gone. | 不在这的时候我别的都不想 | 
| [21:32] | Only the thought of my sister is more enticing. | 只有对我妹妹的想法愈发诱人 | 
| [21:36] | Antanasia. | 安特娜西娅 | 
| [21:37] | Then you should make her your own, this Antanasia. | 那你应该将这位安特娜西娅据为己有 | 
| [21:43] | In time. | 迟早的事 | 
| [21:45] | For now she is too young, too pure. | 但现在她还太小太纯洁 | 
| [21:48] | Even I cannot do such a thing. | 连我都下不去手 | 
| [21:51] | So I come to you instead. | 所以我来找您了 | 
| [21:54] | I’ve tried everything, and everyone, on you. | 我已经给过你一切了 | 
| [21:59] | Still you desire more. | 但你仍索求更多 | 
| [22:02] | No leash, no whip, no poker of iron seems to satisfy you. | 链拴 鞭笞 烙铁 似乎都不能满足你 | 
| [22:08] | Alas, perhaps my thirst cannot be quenched. | 也许我的渴求永无止境 | 
| [22:15] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [22:20] | Or perhaps so this time. | 但这次也许不一样 | 
| [22:26] | I’ve brought someone very special here to meet you. | 我带了一位特殊人物来见你 | 
| [22:31] | Who is this new someone? | 这位新人物是谁 | 
| [22:34] | It is… | 是 | 
| [22:36] | my master. | 我的主人 | 
| [22:44] | No. | 不要 | 
| [22:46] | No! | 不 | 
| [22:49] | No! | 不 | 
| [23:13] | Come on. We made it. | 别这样 我们爬出来了 | 
| [23:15] | Yeah, I was about to lose it | 要我在那里面多待一分钟 | 
| [23:17] | if I was gonna be in there one more minute. | 我都会疯掉 | 
| [23:23] | Hey. I wanna tell you some things. | 我想跟你说点事 | 
| [23:27] | I wanna tell you why I left. | 告诉你我为什么离开 | 
| [23:30] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [23:31] | I realized that once Harrison knew about your abilities | 我意识到一旦哈里森发现了你们的能力 | 
| [23:35] | that he would stop at nothing. | 他会不择手段 | 
| [23:37] | That he was even planning on experimenting | 他甚至有计划 | 
| [23:39] | on the two of you. | 在你们俩身上做试验 | 
| [23:40] | Yeah, like lab rats. | 对 像实验小白鼠一样 | 
| [23:42] | That’s what Vanessa said. | 凡妮莎这么说过 | 
| [23:43] | So that’s when I made my plan. | 所以我有了打算 | 
| [23:46] | To escape and then to hide the two of you | 逃跑 然后找一个信得过的家庭 | 
| [23:48] | with a family I could trust. | 把你们俩藏到那儿 | 
| [23:50] | Yeah, and they split us up right afterwards. | 但他们马上就把我们分开了 | 
| [23:52] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么 – 我不知道 | 
| [23:54] | I never expected that. | 我从没想到会这样 | 
| [23:56] | Your only chance was if I walked away | 只有我一走了之永不回头 | 
| [24:00] | and never looked back. | 你们才能活下去 | 
| [24:02] | So you ran and hid for 30 years. | 所以你东躲西藏了三十年 | 
| [24:05] | And Harrison would still track me down. | 到现在哈里森还在追踪我 | 
| [24:07] | I had to keep running. | 我必须不停地逃 | 
| [24:10] | But I thought of you two constantly. | 但我心里一直挂念你们俩 | 
| [24:14] | And I was comforted in knowing that the two of you | 知道你们两个安全重逢的时候 | 
| [24:17] | were together and safe. | 我才放下心 | 
| [24:19] | Safe? | 安全 | 
| [24:21] | Vanessa was put in the foster system. | 凡妮莎被送进了福利院 | 
| [24:24] | I had to fake my own death. | 我装死才逃过一劫 | 
| [24:26] | I didn’t know. | 我并不知道 | 
| [24:30] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我无意伤害你们 | 
| [24:36] | Mommy, no. | 妈咪 不要 | 
| [24:37] | Don’t leave me. | 不要丢下我 | 
| [24:39] | I have to go. | 我必须离开 | 
| [24:40] | Mommy, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. | 妈咪 对不起 我不是故意的 | 
| [24:43] | No! Mommy, I’ll be good. | 妈咪不要走 我会听你话的 | 
| [24:53] | Is that really what happened? | 这一幕是真的吗 | 
| [24:59] | That must have been hard for you to do. | 你离开时应该很痛苦吧 | 
| [25:09] | Come on. Let’s end this. | 走吧 我们来结束这一切 | 
| [25:13] | No! No! No! | 不不不 | 
| [25:16] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 | 
| [25:33] | What is an elder, even? | 长老到底是什么 | 
| [25:35] | I mean, my dad was insane about this stuff. | 我爸对这件事几近疯狂 | 
| [25:37] | Always talking about the coming of vampires, | 总在说什么吸血鬼要来了 | 
| [25:39] | but he never mentioned that name once. | 但从没提到过那个名字 | 
| [25:42] | – There’s more than one. – More? | – 他们可不止一个 – 还有 | 
| [25:44] | Oh, that’s great. | 好吧 | 
| [25:45] | The elders lie in wait to bring about the final darkness. | 长老们埋伏等待 伺机开启终极黑暗 | 
| [25:49] | The Van Helsings captured this one. | 以前范海辛抓住了一个长老 | 
| [25:51] | Buried it here ages ago. | 并把它埋到这里 | 
| [25:53] | We locked him in here? | 把他锁在这 | 
| [25:54] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [25:55] | Why wouldn’t we just kill it? | 为什么不干脆杀死他 | 
| [25:57] | Well, this guy’s gonna be pumped to see us then, huh? | 这么说他等不及要见我们了吧 | 
| [26:00] | What happens when Dmitri gets there before us | 如果德米特里比我们先到 放走了他 | 
| [26:02] | and releases him? | 会发生什么 | 
| [26:03] | All I know is that if the elders are ever able | 我只知道 | 
| [26:05] | to re-join again… | 如果长老们重聚一堂 | 
| [26:07] | What? | 会怎样 | 
| [26:08] | – Then what? – Then the coffin to the dark one | – 然后呢 – 通往暗黑者的灵柩 | 
| [26:10] | can be re-opened. | 就会重启 | 
| [26:12] | We can never let the elders create the proper pathway | 所以我们决不能让长老们 | 
| [26:15] | for him to return. | 为他铺出一条复活之路 | 
| [26:17] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [26:19] | We all die if that happens. | 如果真的发生了 我们会死的 | 
| [26:21] | Every last one of us. | 所有人都会死 | 
| [26:33] | Please… | 求你了 | 
| [26:37] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [26:43] | I… I’m very claustrophobic. | 我有幽闭恐惧症 | 
| [26:47] | This door is locked. | 门锁上了 | 
| [26:55] | My… my doctor says that I had it… | 我的医生说我有… | 
| [27:02] | It’s gonna be the weekend and… | 要在这周末… | 
| [27:05] | I’m not gonna make it ’til Monday! | 但我周一才可以啊 | 
| [27:11] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [27:17] | Calm yourself! | 冷静点 | 
| [27:19] | Calm yourself. | 冷静 | 
| [27:20] | We are together again. | 我们又在一起了 | 
| [27:23] | The elder has tested us by preying on our fears | 长者通过吞噬我们的恐惧来测试我们 | 
| [27:26] | but we… we have survived. | 但我们活了下来 | 
| [27:29] | Not one, but all of us. | 不是一个 我们都挺过来了 | 
| [27:33] | The rest we shall do together. | 余下的我们要一起做完 | 
| [27:45] | Holy shit. | 我去 | 
| [28:17] | This must be it. | 看来这就是了 | 
| [28:20] | God, how do you open this thing? | 天呐 这怎么打开 | 
| [28:34] | What does all this mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [28:35] | Wait! There’s something I have to tell you. | 等一下 还有件事我得告诉你 | 
| [28:39] | Ah, there you are. | 你们来了 | 
| [28:43] | Like clockwork. | 真准时 | 
| [28:45] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道可以指望你 | 
| [28:51] | It seems we are destined to meet again and again. | 似乎我们注定会多次相见 | 
| [28:56] | Perhaps this will be the last time, yes? | 但也许这是最后一次了 对吗 | 
| [28:59] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [29:01] | I do hope the mountain was kind to you. | 希望这山洞没把你们吓坏 | 
| [29:03] | Not too many troubling tales from the past. | 你们应该没有多少骇人往事吧 | 
| [29:10] | And where is the other daughter? | 你另外一个女儿呢 | 
| [29:12] | Vanessa is not here. | 凡妮莎不在这 | 
| [29:14] | What a shame. | 真可惜 | 
| [29:16] | I do hope something horrible has happened to her. | 我真希望她能遭遇不测 | 
| [29:21] | It would be better for you to walk away right now, Dmitri. | 德米特里 你最好现在就走 | 
| [29:24] | Of course you know I cannot. | 你知道我不会走的 | 
| [29:26] | Let’s just kill him and get it over with. | 赶紧杀了他就此了结 | 
| [29:27] | Why are we even discussing this? | 为什么要说这么多 | 
| [29:31] | Your children, Abigail, they’re so brash and full of fury. | 阿比盖尔 你的孩子们是如此傲慢又戾气重 | 
| [29:35] | It makes me smile. | 让我发笑 | 
| [29:37] | They are so like you. | 她们很像你 | 
| [29:40] | Except they are creatures bred under glass. | 除去他们长在温室里这一点 | 
| [29:44] | You try to do this, Dmitri, try to waken the elder… | 德米特里 你要是敢试图唤醒长老 | 
| [29:48] | It was your daughter who awoke the elder. | 唤醒长老的是你女儿 | 
| [29:51] | And now he calls to me to give him his freedom. | 现在他召唤我放他自由 | 
| [29:54] | I must now obey. | 我必须遵从 | 
| [29:57] | Then this is where we make our stand. | 那我们现在就该站立场了 | 
| [30:00] | Good and evil. | 善良与邪恶 | 
| [30:02] | Take them. | 拿下他们 | 
| [31:08] | You’re finished! | 你完了 | 
| [31:10] | Just getting started, you little bitch. | 这只是开始 你个孙子 | 
| [31:12] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 | 
| [31:14] | Why don’t you relax? | 为什么不放轻松 | 
| [31:15] | There’s more than enough of me to go around. | 我现在精力十足呢 | 
| [32:28] | No! No! | 别 别 | 
| [32:32] | This nonsense is finished. | 这场闹剧要结束了 | 
| [32:34] | Now! | 现在 | 
| [32:35] | Leave her, Dmitri! | 放开她 德米特里 | 
| [32:36] | I think not. | 我不放 | 
| [32:39] | The door. Open it. | 那扇门 开了它 | 
| [32:41] | No! | 不 | 
| [32:42] | Don’t… you can’t… | 别… 你不能… | 
| [32:45] | Of course she can. | 她当然可以 | 
| [32:47] | Only a Van Helsing can undo what has been done. | 只有范海辛能解开封印 | 
| [32:51] | Isn’t that right, Abigail? | 对吗 阿比盖尔 | 
| [32:53] | Or did you fail to tell your daughter the truth? | 还是说你没告诉你的女儿真相 | 
| [32:56] | What truth? | 什么真相 | 
| [32:59] | That only the blood of a Van Helsing | 只有范海辛的血 | 
| [33:02] | can open the crypt. | 能打开墓室 | 
| [33:04] | But at what cost? | 代价呢 | 
| [33:07] | Yes, life. | 没错 生命 | 
| [33:13] | Ah, spirit. | 精神 | 
| [33:15] | A Van Helsing to the bitter end. | 一位范海辛的悲惨结局 | 
| [33:18] | And the end is coming soon to one of you. | 将在你们当中诞生 | 
| [33:21] | But which one? | 问题是哪一个 | 
| [33:24] | I always knew there was a price, Scarlett. | 我一直都知道会有代价 斯嘉丽 | 
| [33:26] | It’s alright. | 没事的 | 
| [33:28] | Find Vanessa. | 去找凡妮莎 | 
| [33:29] | No… no… don’t… Don’t! | 不 别去 | 
| [33:34] | Don’t! | 别去 | 
| [33:37] | Don’t! | 别去 | 
| [33:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [34:56] | Freedom at last. | 终于自由了 | 
| [34:59] | You have called to me. | 你曾呼唤我 | 
| [35:01] | And I have obeyed you. | 而我服从你 | 
| [35:05] | Come on, just lean against here. | 来 先靠在这里 | 
| [35:08] | You knew? | 你知道吗 | 
| [35:09] | You knew that opening the door would do this to you? | 你知道开了门会让你这样吗 | 
| [35:15] | They are Van Helsing. | 她们是范海辛 | 
| [35:18] | But something else… | 但有什么不同… | 
| [35:24] | I know it. | 我知道了 | 
| [35:27] | The one that called out, the one who awoke me. | 那个呼唤了我 唤醒了我的 | 
| [35:31] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 | 
| [35:33] | She is no more. | 她不在了 | 
| [35:35] | No, she’s alive. | 不 她还活着 | 
| [35:37] | If I don’t kill you here, she will. | 如果我没在这里杀了你 她会完成这件事 | 
| [35:39] | Take them both, master. | 享用她们吧 主人 | 
| [35:42] | You need to regain your strength. | 你需要重获力量 | 
| [35:44] | It is their kind that has imprisoned you. | 囚禁你的是她们的族人 | 
| [35:46] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [35:49] | So beautiful. | 多么美丽 | 
| [35:53] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [35:56] | And yet something else is there, too. | 然后还有些别的东西 | 
| [36:04] | Something inside. | 有什么在里面 | 
| [36:10] | The blood of the first flows through the sister’s veins. | 始祖的血在妹妹的血管里流淌 | 
| [36:15] | This cannot be. | 不可能 | 
| [36:16] | And yet it is true. | 但这是真的 | 
| [36:18] | Then take the mother, master. | 那就享用母亲吧 主人 | 
| [36:20] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:22] | She is already dying and her blood is ready for you. | 她已经快死了 你可以享用她的血 | 
| [36:26] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [36:28] | Yes, I will. | 对 我会的 | 
| [36:31] | – I will! – No, I won’t let you! | – 我会的 – 不 我不允许 | 
| [36:35] | Stop! I command you! | 停 我命令你 | 
| [36:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [36:46] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 | 
| [36:48] | The legend, it’s true. | 传说 是真的 | 
| [36:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:52] | There were rumours… | 有传言说… | 
| [36:54] | when this one was captured he was given a choice. | 当这位被抓住时 他面临一个选择 | 
| [36:59] | Fealty or death. | 效忠或是死亡 | 
| [37:03] | He must have been hoping though he didn’t know the truth. | 虽然他不知道真相 但一定心存希望 | 
| [37:06] | Your blood is Van Helsing blood. | 你的血是范海辛的 | 
| [37:13] | I’m sworn to protect it. | 我宣誓保护它 | 
| [37:17] | What’s that… what’s that mean? | 这… 什么意思 | 
| [37:19] | You have to do what we say? | 你得遵从我们说的话吗 | 
| [37:25] | Until the dark one is released from his prison, or destroyed, | 直到暗黑者被释放 或被毁灭 | 
| [37:31] | I am your servant. | 我是你的仆人 | 
| [37:40] | If you are truly bound to me… | 如果你真的受我约束 | 
| [37:46] | Then go kill Dmitri. | 那就杀了德米特里 | 
| [37:49] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [37:56] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:01] | The time has come, my favourite. | 时间到了 我的最爱 | 
| [38:05] | This is not my destiny. | 这不是我的命运 | 
| [38:09] | You have lead me to you. | 你指引我来到你身边 | 
| [38:11] | To serve by your side as we rule mankind. | 当我们统治人类时让我伺候你身旁 | 
| [38:14] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [38:15] | Yes, dear one. | 对 亲爱的 | 
| [38:18] | I remember the moment you turned. | 我记得你转化的那一刻 | 
| [38:23] | The same fear in your eyes. | 眼中有着同样的恐惧 | 
| [38:29] | You will be with me, my most loyal servant. | 你与我同在 我最忠诚的仆人啊 | 
| [38:38] | Forever. | 永远 | 
| [38:41] | I… am… Dmitri… the warrior! | 我… 是… 德米特里… 是战士 | 
| [38:51] | I’m coming to you, Antanasia! | 我来陪你了 安特娜西娅 | 
| [39:14] | I will never forgive you for this. | 我永远不会原谅你的 | 
| [39:21] | I’m ok with that. | 无所谓 | 
| [39:23] | You do what you have to do. | 做你该做的事 | 
| [39:27] | You. | 你 | 
| [39:30] | Go find my sister. | 找到我姐姐 | 
| [39:32] | The one called Vanessa? | 叫凡妮莎的那位吗 | 
| [39:35] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [39:36] | To me she is no more. | 对我来说她已经不在了 | 
| [39:39] | She is gone. | 她死了 | 
| [39:41] | Maybe this will help. | 这也许能派上用场 | 
| [39:48] | How about now? | 现在呢 | 
| [39:51] | Ah, yes. | 好的 | 
| [39:56] | The first one’s blood makes it clear. | 始祖的血给了清晰的指引 | 
| [40:00] | There she is. | 她在那 | 
| [40:02] | Go to her. | 去她那 | 
| [40:03] | Go find her. | 找到她 | 
| [40:12] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 喂 | 
| [40:13] | Hey. Stay with me. | 清醒点 | 
| [40:15] | What else haven’t you told me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的 | 
| [40:18] | Please, you gotta tell me. | 求你了 你得告诉我 | 
| [40:19] | Take… take… take… | 拿… 拿… 拿… | 
| [40:25] | I don’t know what to do with that. | 我不知道要拿它怎么办 | 
| [40:27] | I don’t know what that is. I don’t know. | 我不知道那是什么 我不知道 | 
| [40:29] | Please. Please. | 求求你 | 
| [40:31] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 | 
| [40:32] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [40:34] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [40:37] | Don’t leave me again. | 别再离开我 | 
| [40:39] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [40:59] | Work, please. | 一定要有用啊 | 
| [41:08] | Mom… please… | 妈妈… 求求你 |