时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | My name is Dr. Bruce Harrison. | 我是布鲁斯·哈里森博士 |
[00:09] | You’re trying to isolate different vampire traits. | 你这是要分离不同的吸血鬼特性 |
[00:12] | Harrison wanted me to find that book | 哈里森的目的就是让我找到那本家族谱 |
[00:13] | so that I’d think you were my mom. | 这样我就会以为你是我妈妈 |
[00:15] | We’ll have your sister within the day. | 今天之内我们就会抓到你妹妹 |
[00:17] | I’ll never be like you. | 我永远不会跟你一样 |
[00:20] | You guys are gonna go up the mountain. | 你们几个先上山 |
[00:22] | Meet you at Crooked Falls. | 我在弯钩瀑布前跟你们会合 |
[00:23] | How can you be in the sun without burning? | 为什么你暴露在阳光下不会烧伤 |
[00:28] | We’re closing in on your location now. | 我们现在正逼近你所在的位置 |
[00:30] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[00:31] | These people need me now more than ever. | 这些人比以往任何时候都需要我 |
[00:32] | Find your daughter and then I’ll find you. | 你先去找你女儿 我会找到你们的 |
[00:35] | You’re my mother? | 你是我妈妈 |
[00:36] | What is that on your neck? | 你脖子上戴的是什么 |
[00:38] | It’s blood from the dark one. The first. | 这是暗黑者的血 始祖的血 |
[00:41] | The blood of the first flows through the sister’s veins. | 暗黑始祖的血在妹妹的血管里流淌 |
[00:45] | If you were truly bound to me go find my sister. | 如若你真受命于我 去把我姐姐找回来 |
[00:49] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[00:50] | Don’t you leave me again! | 不要再次离我而去啊 |
[01:51] | We’ll take that one. | 我们就收养那一个好了 |
[02:08] | But why did we have to leave her there? | 可我们为什么非得把她留在那儿 |
[02:11] | Why? I don’t understand. | 为什么 我搞不懂 |
[02:13] | Hush now, sweetie. Hush. | 宝贝 别吵了 别吵了 |
[02:15] | It’s for the best, Vanessa, you’ll see. | 凡妮莎 以后你会懂的 这样做是最好的 |
[02:18] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不要 不要 |
[02:21] | Vanessa, please stop. Your father needs to drive. | 凡妮莎 别吵了 你爸爸还得专心开车呢 |
[02:23] | He’s not my father! He’s not! He’s not! | 他才不是我爸 不是 才不是 |
[02:26] | Goddammit! We’re trying to keep you both alive! | 特么没完了 我们是想让你们姐妹俩都活下去 |
[02:28] | Watch out!!! | 当心 |
[04:04] | You. | 是你 |
[04:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:07] | It is I. | 正是本尊 |
[04:23] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[04:29] | Listen to me, child. | 孩子 听我一句 |
[04:31] | Your sister sent me to find you. | 你妹妹派我来找你 |
[04:34] | I did that. | 我做到了 |
[04:36] | Killed the others. | 外面那些人我都给杀了 |
[04:39] | All of this I did for you. | 我做了这么多 都是为了你 |
[04:50] | Stop this. | 住手 |
[04:51] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[04:53] | You’re not my sister. | 你不是我妹妹 |
[05:05] | Vanessa…Vanessa, it’s me! | 凡妮莎 凡妮莎 是我啊 |
[05:08] | Susan! | 我是苏珊啊 |
[05:10] | Susan. | 我是苏珊 |
[05:16] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[05:17] | Uh-huh. | 对啊 |
[05:20] | I’ve done what I was asked to do, ok? | 嘱托我的事我已经完成了 |
[05:24] | I was bound to… | 我受命于… |
[05:28] | Will you release me now? | 现在能放了我吗 |
[05:33] | That’s… | 那是… |
[05:38] | No, no. | 不 不可能 |
[05:41] | If my sister sent you, then take me to her. | 要是我妹妹派你来的 带我去找她 |
[06:09] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[06:11] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[06:15] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[06:17] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[06:20] | There’s someone you need to meet. | 你得见见她 |
[06:24] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[06:26] | You know who it is. | 你认识她的 |
[06:31] | No. | 不是吧 |
[06:32] | It’s me, Essa. | 艾莎 是我啊 |
[06:35] | I’m sorry, but it’s true. | 抱歉啊 可真的是我 |
[06:39] | What is this? | 这都什么情况 |
[06:41] | Where are we? | 这是什么地方 |
[06:42] | The only place that the elder could send us. | 长老只能把我们带到这里 |
[06:44] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[06:47] | We set it free. | 我们把长老放了 |
[06:49] | You set it free? Why would you do that? | 你们放了它 为什么 |
[06:51] | Why didn’t you kill it? | 为什么不杀了它 |
[06:53] | The elder has pledged to serve us. | 长老说可以效命于我们 |
[06:57] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 怎么可能 |
[06:58] | Well, I told it to kill Dmitri | 我让它把德米特里杀了 |
[07:00] | and without hesitation it ripped him apart. | 它连眼都没眨就把德米特里干掉了 |
[07:04] | I’m not working with an elder, ok? | 我不会跟长老合作的 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna kill it. | 我只会杀了它 |
[07:08] | That would be a mistake, sweetie. | 宝贝 那样行不通的 |
[07:11] | Don’t call me that. | 别叫我宝贝 |
[07:13] | I’m so sorry, Essa. | 艾莎 对不起 |
[07:17] | I’ve made sacrifices that you know nothing about. | 我所做出的牺牲 是你不知道的 |
[07:22] | Is that right? | 是嘛 |
[07:24] | That’s the fate of being a Van Helsings. | 成为范海辛的一员 逃不过这样的命 |
[07:27] | You were born for sacrifice. | 生来就注定要做出牺牲 |
[07:30] | It’s true of you and of Scarlett, as well. | 对你和斯嘉丽来说 也是一样 |
[07:36] | The blood that infected you, it’s from the dark one itself. | 你感染的血液 正是暗黑者自己的血 |
[07:42] | There is nothing like it, too… in this whole world. | 这世上 也没有什么跟它一样了 |
[07:51] | But if it ever got free again there’d be no stopping it. | 可一旦它被放出去了 就再也阻止不了它了 |
[07:59] | I’ll stop it. | 我会阻止它的 |
[08:00] | No. | 行不通的 |
[08:02] | Never face the dark one unless there’s absolutely no other way. | 除非万不得已 不然千万别跟暗黑者直接冲突 |
[08:17] | Each elder has something, a totem, | 每个长老都有个图腾 |
[08:21] | that leads to the dark one. | 这信物能带他们找到暗黑者 |
[08:24] | Alone they’re no good. | 单独一个长老起不了作用 |
[08:26] | Only together can they release it. | 只有它们全部集合了 就能释放暗黑者 |
[08:31] | Stop the elders. | 一定要阻止长老们 |
[08:34] | Find the totems and destroy them. | 找到图腾 毁掉 |
[08:38] | Ok, I…I don’t understand. | 等等 我没听懂 |
[08:40] | The book. | 族谱 |
[08:42] | The family book. | 家族谱 |
[08:44] | the answers are in there. | 里面有答案 |
[08:47] | I just couldn’t find them. | 我没能找到答案 |
[08:50] | I read every word. | 我一字不落全看了 |
[08:59] | I don’t think she has a lot of time. | 她快不行了 |
[09:09] | It’s now or never, sweetie. | 宝贝 机不可失时不再来 |
[09:13] | You decide. | 你来决定 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:22] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[09:25] | I did search for years. | 我真的找了好多年 |
[09:40] | Vanessa… | 凡妮莎 |
[09:43] | Mom? | 妈 |
[09:52] | Mom? | 妈 |
[10:02] | Leave me alone. | 我一个人待会儿 |
[10:25] | Live for us and that’s just the beginning. | 为我们活下去 这还只是刚开始 |
[10:28] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[10:31] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[10:32] | I know so. | 我知道是这样 |
[10:34] | In my heart I know it. | 打心底里就知道 |
[10:38] | When I was hunting, I saw the tracks of others. | 我打猎的时候看到了其他人的踪迹 |
[10:43] | There are a few buildings in the distance. | 远处有几栋建筑物 |
[10:45] | Buildings? | 建筑物 |
[10:47] | And fences around them. | 周边都竖起了围栏 |
[10:49] | Some kind of prison or something. | 有点儿像是监狱还是什么 |
[10:51] | I haven’t approached them yet but it was quiet. | 我还没靠近 不过周边很安静 |
[10:57] | It could be a safe place for us. | 可能会是我们的庇护所 |
[10:59] | A place to start over. | 新生活的开始 |
[11:01] | To begin again, and let these things see | 重新开始 让这些吸血鬼们看看 |
[11:05] | that they haven’t beaten us and they never will. | 他们没打垮我们 永远也不会 |
[11:07] | – Yeah. – You hear me? | – 有道理 – 你们都听到了 |
[11:10] | Never! | 永不倒下 |
[11:30] | No, no! | 别呀 别呀 |
[11:32] | Mohamad, play with them. | 穆罕默德 跟他们玩玩儿 |
[11:36] | Play! | 玩儿一会儿 |
[11:46] | Feed. | 吃吧 |
[11:47] | Feed, now. | 吃吧 |
[11:54] | He’ll learn to play. | 他会学着玩儿的 |
[11:58] | He wants to learn. | 他很乐意学的 |
[12:01] | He must learn to play. | 他也必须学会怎么玩儿 |
[12:05] | He must. | 必须的 |
[12:08] | Mohamad! Mohamad! Look, look! | 穆罕默德 穆罕默德 你瞧瞧 |
[12:13] | Look. Play. | 快看 咱玩玩儿 |
[12:14] | Play. | 玩儿一会儿啊 |
[12:17] | It’s fun playing. | 玩才有意思 |
[12:22] | Mohamad. | 穆罕默德 |
[12:26] | You’ll learn. | 你会学会的 |
[12:29] | You must learn. | 必须学会 |
[12:37] | Shit. | 我去 |
[12:40] | They’re back, alright. | 那些飞机又来了 |
[12:41] | I was hoping that storm might hold ’em off but no such luck. | 我指望暴风雨能把它们拦下 结果空欢喜了 |
[12:43] | That’s like the fifth or sixth time they’ve done that | 自从下雪以来 |
[12:46] | since the snow fell. | 飞机飞回来第五次还是第六次了 |
[12:48] | Just fly by and not land. | 就只在空中盘旋 从不降落 |
[12:50] | This is so strange. | 好奇怪啊 |
[12:52] | It’s completely healed. | 你的伤口居然痊愈了 |
[12:54] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | Axel, what’re they doing? | 阿克塞尔 他们在干嘛 |
[13:05] | Recon. | 侦查呗 |
[13:08] | What? | 什么 |
[13:09] | Checking us out, looking for a place to land. | 观察我们 同时寻个着陆的地方 |
[13:12] | Gauging our forces before they commit. | 估计我们的实力 然后做出承诺 |
[13:14] | Commit? To what? | 承诺 承诺什么 |
[13:17] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[13:19] | It’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我害怕的 |
[13:21] | Should I contact them again? | 要不我再跟他们联系联系 |
[13:22] | No! | 打住 |
[13:27] | How can you even be sure it’s the same guys? | 你怎么确定这是同一帮人 |
[13:28] | I’m sure. | 我能确定 |
[13:30] | Ok, so what do we do now? | 好吧 咱们现在该怎么办 |
[13:32] | We wait. We arm ourselves. | 静观其变 蓄势待发 |
[13:34] | – Be ready. – For what? To be wiped out? | – 做好准备 – 为啥做准备 全军覆没吗 |
[13:37] | These people are soldiers. | 这帮人可是士兵啊 |
[13:39] | They ain’t soldiers. | 才不是呢 |
[13:40] | Well, whatever you wanna call them, | 不管你觉得他们是什么人 |
[13:41] | they have guns and a lot more than us. | 他们有枪 还比我们多得多 |
[13:42] | That doesn’t make them soldiers. | 就凭这些也算不上士兵啊 |
[13:43] | It doesn’t make us soldiers, either. | 我们也算不上士兵啊 |
[13:45] | I know that, but… | 我知道 不过… |
[13:47] | Why doesn’t it make sense for us to go out there | 那我们干嘛不直接出去 |
[13:48] | and wave them down? | 挥手示意让他们降落 |
[13:49] | We’re not saying with some white flag, | 不是投降的意思 |
[13:51] | just friendly-like. | 就是友好示意 |
[13:53] | To see if the wanna, you know, discuss this. | 看看他们愿不愿意坐下来聊聊 |
[13:59] | Ok, good talk. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[14:00] | Look, you guys want there | 你们都想着 |
[14:02] | to be some kind of magic solution, right? | 会有灵丹妙药出现 对吧 |
[14:04] | A ticket to freedom and sunshine and all that shit, | 通向自由啊还有特么阳光什么的入场券 |
[14:07] | but I’m telling you, this ain’t that. | 可是我得告诉你们 这些都不存在 |
[14:10] | These guys are anything but that. | 这帮人根本不可能带来你们想要的 |
[14:11] | How do you know for sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[14:13] | Because the last time they could have held out a hand to us | 因为上一回他们本可以友好伸出援手 |
[14:15] | all friendly-like, they gassed us and kidnapped our friend. | 结果对我们用毒气 还绑走了我们的朋友 |
[14:18] | – That’s how. – Yeah, but they didn’t kill you. | – 我是这样知道的 – 是 但他们没杀你 |
[14:23] | End of discussion. | 不谈了 |
[14:50] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[14:54] | We must work together now. | 我们现在必须合作 |
[14:56] | I don’t have to do anything so don’t tell me I do. | 我没有必须要做的事 别跟我说我有 |
[14:58] | What your mother said, she was wrong. | 你母亲说的 是错的 |
[15:00] | Feverish. | 太冲动 |
[15:01] | – If you destroy the totem… – Stop! | – 你要是毁掉图腾 – 停 |
[15:03] | Don’t you ever talk to me about her. | 别跟我谈我的母亲 |
[15:06] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[15:08] | I’m here for you. | 我是为你而来的 |
[15:10] | You must hear my thoughts and my wisdom. | 你得听听我的想法和智慧啊 |
[15:11] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[15:24] | These other elders, tell me about them. | 跟我说说其他的长老 |
[15:28] | Now. | 现在 |
[15:30] | There are others that guard the pathway to the dark one. | 有其他长老守护着通往暗黑者的路 |
[15:34] | She said that these elders, that they have some thing. | 她说这些长老有样东西 |
[15:39] | A totem. | 一个图腾 |
[15:41] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[15:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:44] | So where’s yours? | 那你的呢 |
[15:47] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[15:48] | If you’re pledged to us then give me yours. | 你要是向我们效忠的话就给我 |
[15:51] | I cannot. I do not possess it. | 不行 不在我身上 |
[15:54] | It was taken from me as I was imprisoned. | 我被囚禁的时候被拿走了 |
[15:57] | Of course it was. How convenient. | 当然了 真巧啊 |
[16:00] | – Where are you going? – To get something. | – 你去哪儿 – 去拿东西 |
[16:02] | Don’t follow me, or I’ll throw you off this fucking mountain. | 别跟着我 不然我把你扔下山 |
[16:22] | And with a white flag. | 还带着白旗 |
[16:24] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | So what’re you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[16:30] | If my instincts still work this guy’s here for one thing. | 如果我的直觉还有用 那这个人是为了一样东西来的 |
[16:32] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[16:34] | I can’t let her walk into a trap. I gotta go find her. | 我不能让她走入陷阱 我得去找她 |
[16:36] | – Alright, let’s do this. – Woah. Hey, woah. | – 好吧 走吧 – 等等 等等 |
[16:38] | Be cool. | 淡定 |
[16:39] | Seriously, what’re we doing, Axel? | 你认真的吗 我们干什么啊 阿克塞尔 |
[16:42] | Just keep ’em busy ’til I get back, ok? | 在我回来之前转移他们注意力 好吗 |
[17:13] | So Denver is safe. | 所以丹佛安全了 |
[17:19] | We would love to go inside and talk to the others. | 我们很乐意进去和其他人谈谈 |
[17:23] | That would be wonderful, thank you. Please, lead the way. | 那样就太好了 谢谢 拜托带路吧 |
[17:26] | – Hey! Hey! – Hi! | – 嘿 嘿 – 嗨 |
[17:28] | Hey! We’re unarmed. | 我们没有武器 |
[17:30] | – Hey! – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:31] | – Welcome. – Are you guys ok? | – 欢迎 – 你们还好吗 |
[17:33] | We don’t have any weapons. | 我们没有武器 |
[17:35] | I didn’t think you guys would actually come back | 我没想到暴风雪后你们 |
[17:37] | after the snow hit. | 还会回来 |
[17:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:40] | You must be the others that Jessie and Mr. McGrath | 你们肯定是杰西和麦格拉思先生 |
[17:43] | were telling us about. | 提到的其他人了吧 |
[17:45] | The others. | 其他人 |
[17:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Yes. | – 是 – 是啊 |
[17:49] | We were just busy upstairs making dinner. | 我们在楼上做晚饭呢 |
[17:51] | We didn’t even hear you finally land, | 都没听到你们终于着陆了 |
[17:52] | but here you are. | 但你们都到这里了 |
[17:55] | You must be hungry. | 你们肯定饿了 |
[17:56] | – Why don’t you come on inside? – Yeah. | – 不如你们进来吧 – 对啊 |
[18:37] | This man just crawled out of a grave. Alive. | 这个人刚刚活着从墓里爬了出来 |
[18:43] | Can anyone explain that? | 有人能解释一下吗 |
[18:45] | No, but… | 不能 但是 |
[18:47] | I can. | 我能 |
[18:49] | I mean, not medically, of course, | 当然没法从医学方面解释 |
[18:52] | but uh maybe we could all go inside… | 但是也许我们可以先进去再… |
[18:55] | I’m fine where I am right now, thank you. | 我待在这里就好 谢谢你 |
[18:57] | Yes, but we have soup. | 好吧 但我们有汤 |
[18:58] | By the way, where is Scarlett? | 对了 斯嘉丽呢 |
[19:04] | Her and her army man, where are they? | 她和她那个军人男友 在哪儿 |
[19:09] | Are they up there with guns trained on us? | 他们在楼上拿枪对着我们吗 |
[19:12] | No. | 没有 |
[19:14] | They’re not here right now. | 他们现在不在 |
[19:17] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[19:19] | No doubt due to our noisy fly-bys. | 我们飞来飞去那么吵 他们当然要有所提防 |
[19:24] | Noisy but necessary. | 虽然很吵但是很有必要 |
[19:33] | No! | 不 |
[19:35] | Noooooo!!!! | 不 |
[19:37] | Lucky! | 幸运 |
[19:40] | No! | 不 |
[19:44] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:53] | No! | 不 |
[20:57] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[20:58] | No! | 不 |
[20:59] | Hey, Flesh, look at me. | 弗莱什 看着我 |
[21:01] | It’s ok, it’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[21:02] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[21:07] | You… | 你 |
[21:13] | You, you ruined my life again. | 你 你又毁了我的生活 |
[21:16] | And again. | 又一次 |
[21:19] | And again! | 又一次 |
[21:22] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她不在了 |
[21:27] | She’s gone! | 她不在了 |
[21:31] | What did he mean by that? | 他什么意思 |
[21:34] | – Anyone? – Who the hell knows? | – 有人知道吗 – 谁知道 |
[21:35] | The man is delusional, can’t you see that? | 他有妄想症 你看不出吗 |
[21:37] | No, I don’t know exactly what I am seeing right now | 不 我不知道我看到的是什么 |
[21:39] | but I am going to understand, I am. | 但我会知道的 |
[21:42] | Ok, whatever. The man needs help. | 好吧 不管怎样 他需要治疗 |
[21:44] | We need to get him help. Jessie, McGrath… hey. | 我们得给他治疗 杰西 麦格拉思 |
[21:46] | What was he saying to you? | 他刚才跟你说的什么 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I… | 我 |
[21:49] | Lucky! | 幸运 |
[21:53] | Flesh, stop. | 弗莱什 停 |
[21:55] | – Stop. – Lucky! | – 停 – 幸运 |
[21:58] | Flesh, stop! | 弗莱什 停 |
[21:59] | – Lucky! – Flesh… | – 幸运 – 弗莱什 |
[22:01] | Lucky! | 幸运 |
[22:03] | Stop! There’s nothing left of her, ok? | 停 她的尸体已经没什么了 好吗 |
[22:04] | No! | 不 |
[22:05] | – Flesh, just… – Take them. Now. | – 弗莱什 你 – 带他们走 现在 |
[22:17] | Now that we all have our hello’s out of the way. | 现在问好结束了 |
[22:20] | Let’s go inside and talk, shall we? | 我们进去谈谈吧 |
[22:23] | Someone shoot that fucking dog. | 给我开枪打死那该死的狗 |
[23:02] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 |
[23:27] | I know that you all have a lot of questions and are scared | 我知道你们有很多问题且很害怕 |
[23:31] | and honestly… | 说实话 |
[23:36] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[23:39] | So here’s what we’re gonna do. | 所以我们这么做 |
[23:42] | I’m going to ask my next question | 我要问我的下一个问题 |
[23:44] | and then we’re gonna take a bathroom break | 然后我们休息一下 |
[23:47] | and get you a cup of coffee. | 你们喝杯咖啡 |
[23:49] | You can think about it. | 你们可以考虑一下 |
[23:53] | Because I promise you, | 因为我保证 |
[23:55] | you will not like what happens the next time I ask it. | 我下次再问的时候 你们不会好过的 |
[24:00] | Where is Scarlett? | 斯嘉丽在哪 |
[25:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:16] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好 好 好 |
[25:17] | Don’t sneak up on me like that! | 别这样突然出现 |
[25:19] | Well, you shouldn’t sneak out on a guy without saying goodbye. | 你不该不告而别啊 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:25] | I had to go. | 我必须走 |
[25:27] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[25:28] | I go out for a cigarette and just poof, bam, you’re gone? | 我抽了个烟然后突然 你就走了吗 |
[25:31] | I mean it, I really had to go. | 我认真的 我必须得走 |
[25:33] | Because of Abby. | 因为艾比 |
[25:35] | There’s so much more to say about it, but… | 这事说来话长 但是 |
[25:37] | she was my mother. | 她曾是我妈妈 |
[25:41] | The boss? | 老大吗 |
[25:43] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 认真的吗 – 嗯 |
[25:45] | What do you mean was? Where is she? | 什么叫曾是 她人呢 |
[25:52] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:01] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[26:05] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[26:08] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[26:10] | I feel the same. | 我也一样 |
[26:12] | And in that way, too. | 不只是情感方面 |
[26:14] | But I need you down the hill. | 我需要你去山下 |
[26:16] | What? | 什么 |
[26:19] | We got problems. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:22] | Ok, um… what about Scarhead and them, something’s happening? | 那刀疤头他们呢 怎么了 |
[26:26] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[26:27] | They’re changing. They’re transforming. | 他们在改变 在转化 |
[26:28] | They’re gonna have to wait. | 他们得等等了 |
[26:29] | We got bigger problems down at Crooked Falls. | 我们在弯钩瀑布有更大的麻烦 |
[26:31] | What’s bigger than this? | 比这个还大吗 |
[26:33] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[26:37] | Alright, army man. | 好吧 陆军兄 |
[26:41] | Marine. | 海军 |
[26:45] | I’m a marine. | 我是海军 |
[26:55] | No. | 不 |
[26:57] | No animal. | 不吃动物 |
[27:10] | There is nothing else. | 没有其他的了 |
[27:13] | You must feed, must. | 你必须吃东西 |
[27:16] | It must be human. | 必须是人 |
[27:19] | Only human. | 只要人 |
[27:24] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[27:26] | No. Stop! | 不 住手 |
[27:29] | Keep looking! | 继续找 |
[27:44] | Go! | 去 |
[27:50] | Now, remember. | 记住 |
[27:51] | I told you you wouldn’t want me asking my questions again. | 我说了你不会想让我再问一遍的 |
[27:57] | I… I told you that. | 我 我跟你说了 |
[28:00] | Hmm? Correct? | 对吧 |
[28:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:04] | I wanted to make sure that my message | 我想确保我的意思 |
[28:07] | had resonated with you all. | 说的很清楚 |
[28:10] | Made sense. | 易于理解 |
[28:17] | I thought maybe it hadn’t since none of you | 我还以为你们都不说话 |
[28:19] | had said anything yet. | 是没明白我的意思 |
[28:26] | Ok, we really don’t know where she went! | 好吧 我们真的不知道她去哪儿了 |
[28:31] | She left here with the boss | 她和老大出去了 |
[28:32] | and we don’t know where they were going. | 我们不知道他们去哪儿了 |
[28:33] | Wait, who are you talking about? | 等等 你说的是谁 |
[28:35] | The boss? | 老大 |
[28:36] | Our leader. Abby. | 领导的人 艾比 |
[28:38] | – She’s just a doctor but… – Yes. | – 她是个医生 – 嗯 |
[28:40] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[28:42] | – Go on. – Jessie, don’t. | – 继续 – 杰西 别说了 |
[28:45] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[28:46] | Don’t say anymore, Jessie. | 别再说了 杰西 |
[28:56] | Sorry, you were saying? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[29:08] | Well, well, what do we have here? | 好吧 好吧 看看这是什么 |
[29:20] | Why is this happening to you? | 为什么会这样 |
[29:23] | Why are you healing so rapidly? | 你的伤口为何愈合如此之快 |
[29:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:29] | But there’s a new type of vampire out there | 有一种新型吸血鬼 |
[29:32] | and they did this to me. | 是他们让我变成这样的 |
[29:33] | – New type? – Yeah. | – 新型吸血鬼 – 是的 |
[29:35] | One with a scar. He did it. | 有伤疤的那个 是他干的 |
[29:37] | Scar? What scar? | 伤疤 什么伤疤 |
[29:39] | A big ugly scar. | 一个巨大的丑陋伤疤 |
[29:42] | We call’em day-walkers. | 我们称他们为”日行者” |
[29:44] | See, they can be out in the day under the sun | 他们可以白天在阳光下行走 |
[29:49] | and not burn at all. | 根本不会灼烧 |
[29:56] | And this didn’t turn you? | 这都没让你转化吗 |
[29:58] | Not even his bite? | 他咬了你都没有效果吗 |
[30:00] | No. | 没有 |
[30:09] | My creature’s still alive. | 我的创造物还活着 |
[30:10] | Your creature? | 你的创造物 |
[30:13] | You mean you’re the one who created that thing? | 你是说是你创造了那东西吗 |
[30:17] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[30:22] | Because I could. | 因为我有这个能力 |
[30:27] | Well, well, well. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[30:31] | Hello again, mother. | 又见面了 母亲 |
[30:33] | I almost made it. | 我差点就成功了 |
[30:34] | Yeah, that’s what it looks like. | 是啊 看起来好像是这样 |
[30:37] | You almost made it. | 你差点就成功了 |
[30:40] | You’re doomed now. | 你注定失败了 |
[30:43] | You’ve released an elder. | 你把长老放出来了 |
[30:45] | Beginning of the end. | 这是末日的开始 |
[30:47] | I don’t think you know shit, Abigail, | 我觉得你什么都不懂 阿比盖尔 |
[30:51] | or whatever your name is. | 不管你是不是叫这个名字 |
[30:52] | I know that much. | 我就是知道那么多 |
[30:54] | Mark my words. | 你记住我的话 |
[30:56] | Choose them wisely, | 好好想想该说点什么吧 |
[30:59] | because they’re the last words you’re ever gonna say. | 因为这将成为你的遗言 |
[31:02] | Still just a bitter little girl, aren’t you? | 你还是那个充满仇恨的女孩 不是吗 |
[31:05] | Blaming the world for your mommy running out on you. | 因为妈妈遗弃了你而怪罪整个世界 |
[31:09] | Is that it? | 不是吗 |
[31:10] | Are those the last words you’re gonna say? | 这就是你的遗言吗 |
[31:11] | No, they’re not. | 不 不是 |
[31:14] | Then try again. | 那就换一句 |
[31:16] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[31:18] | I did it. | 我做的 |
[31:21] | Back at the farm. | 那时在农场 |
[31:23] | – What? – Tainted your blood. | – 什么 – 污染了你们的血液 |
[31:26] | You and your sister. | 你和你妹妹 |
[31:29] | I did that without your mother even knowing about it, | 是我干的 你母亲甚至都不知道这件事 |
[31:34] | just to see what what would happen. | 只想看看会发生什么事 |
[31:38] | And look what happened. | 看看现在的你啊 |
[31:39] | Just look what happened. | 看看现在的你 |
[31:43] | I created a monster. | 我创造了一个怪物 |
[31:44] | No, two, in fact. | 不 是两个 |
[31:48] | Two little monsters. | 两个小怪物 |
[32:00] | You want a monster? | 你想要个怪物吗 |
[32:02] | I’ll give you a monster! | 我会给你一个怪物 |
[32:23] | So, let’s try this again with someone | 所以 我们再来一次 |
[32:25] | who won’t be fixed so easily. | 换一个没那么容易愈合的人 |
[32:29] | God! | 天呐 |
[32:31] | What a cute little couple you make. | 你俩多登对啊 |
[32:34] | So, anyone else have anything clever to say? | 那么还有谁想说点聪明的话吗 |
[32:39] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[32:41] | Shall we just get on with it? | 我们可以继续了吗 |
[32:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 停下 |
[32:48] | Don’t shoot! I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you! | 别开枪 我说 我说 |
[32:50] | I’ll tell you, ok? I will tell you. | 我会说的 好吗 我都告诉你 |
[32:53] | Fine. Where’s Scarlett? | 好吧 斯嘉丽在哪 |
[32:54] | She’s… | 她 |
[33:01] | right behind you. | 就在你身后 |
[33:06] | Easy. | 放松 |
[33:07] | Put it down! | 放下枪 |
[33:10] | I heard you were looking for me. | 我听说你在找我 |
[33:12] | No, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 没有 没有 |
[33:13] | Everyone just… relax. | 大家都放松点 |
[33:20] | This is the woman of the hour. | 这位就是最重要的人物 |
[33:22] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:23] | Oh yes. Hello Scarlett. | 是的 你好 斯嘉丽 |
[33:27] | Oh, yes indeed. | 确实如此 |
[33:29] | I know you very well. | 我非常了解你 |
[33:41] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 是的 我知道你是谁 |
[33:43] | Or were, I guess. | 也许是曾经知道 |
[33:45] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[35:18] | Jesus kid, you might just survive this thing after all. | 天呐 孩子 你可能终于躲过这一劫了 |
[35:22] | Hey, come here, come here. Let me see. | 嘿 过来 过来 让我看看 |
[35:24] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[35:28] | O… kay. | 好吧 |
[35:31] | Now you’re just showing off. | 你现在是在炫耀了 |
[35:34] | Go check him out. I’m good. I’m fine. | 去看看他 我很好 我没事 |
[35:37] | Ok, alright. Stop being such a tough guy. | 好了 别再装坚强了 |
[35:49] | You ok, Doc? | 你还好吗 医生 |
[35:51] | Thanks for taking a bullet. | 感谢你挡了一颗子弹 |
[35:53] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[36:00] | Flesh? | 弗莱什 |
[36:12] | Well, say something if you know something.. | 如果你知道的话就说点什么 |
[36:15] | I cannot. | 我不能说 |
[36:16] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不呢 |
[36:18] | Only if asked may I help. | 只有被请求我才可能会伸出援手 |
[36:20] | I just did. | 我刚刚请求了 |
[36:22] | Nicely. | 友好地请求 |
[36:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:29] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[36:35] | Sorry, I know nothing about that book. | 抱歉 关于这本书我一无所知 |
[37:09] | Don’t touch that book. | 别碰那本书 |
[37:49] | That’s far enough! | 不要再过来了 |
[37:51] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[38:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:14] | Was that real, when we met? | 我们之前见面是真实的吗 |
[38:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:19] | But it happened. | 但我们确实见面了 |
[38:22] | So is she really gone? | 所以她真的死了吗 |
[38:29] | Hey, Sleeping Beauty. | 你好 睡美人 |
[38:32] | How’re you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[38:40] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[38:41] | Come on, this way. | 来吧 这边走 |
[38:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[38:58] | You found Flesh? | 你找到弗莱什了 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:01] | He died again. | 他又死了一次 |
[39:05] | It’s a long story. | 这个故事说来话长 |
[39:06] | And Callie, too? | 也找到凯莉了吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah, can’t quite seem to kill that kid. | 是的 好像那孩子很难被杀死 |
[39:11] | But Harrison’s dead, for sure? | 但是哈里森已经死了 确准了吗 |
[39:13] | – For sure. – For sure, sure? | – 确定无疑 – 万无一失了吗 |
[39:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:17] | Oh, it doesn’t get much deader than that. | 没有比他死的更彻底的了 |
[39:19] | She took his head clean off. | 她直接砍掉了他的头 |
[39:21] | Wait a second. You took down this whole place all by yourself? | 等等 你一个人把整个地方拿下的吗 |
[39:24] | – No, I was… – Well, I sent her the elder. | – 没有 我… – 我把长老派过来了 |
[39:27] | – Not now. – What? | – 现在不是时候 – 什么 |
[39:28] | Not in front of them. | 不能在他们面前说 |
[39:29] | Oh yeah, don’t worry about us. | 是啊 别担心我们了 |
[39:31] | I don’t. | 我并没有 |
[39:32] | Look, I can’t, ok? | 听着 我不能不在乎 好吗 |
[39:34] | I got things I gotta do, | 我有自己要做的事情 |
[39:35] | you guys are gonna have to fend for yourselves. | 你们要照顾好自己 |
[39:37] | Been doing that. | 我们一直在那样做 |
[39:39] | Do you have any suggestions? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[39:43] | Denver. | 丹佛 |
[39:45] | I think it’s a safe zone. | 我觉得这是个安全区 |
[39:47] | This place was supplying the city | 这里一直在为这座城市提供 |
[39:48] | with some kind of drug that they made here. | 他们在这生产的某种毒品 |
[39:50] | If that’s true and it works it just might be the start | 如果情况属实的话 想要终结这一切 |
[39:54] | to the end of all this. | 这只是个开始而已 |
[39:57] | And you might finally be of some use. | 你可能会派上用场 |
[40:01] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[40:02] | Something for the road. | 路上带的 |
[40:04] | Alright, look. | 好了 听着 |
[40:05] | Feed yourselves, wash up, do what you need to do. | 吃点东西 洗漱一下 做自己需要做的事情 |
[40:08] | I’ll go see about fuelling up the helicopter. | 我去看看直升机的燃料有没有加满 |
[40:10] | Wait, we’re leaving tonight? | 等等 我们今晚就要走了吗 |
[40:11] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[40:17] | You positive about this, Vanessa? | 你对这件事有信心吗 凡妮莎 |
[40:19] | I mean, we made a pretty good team. | 我们是个非常不错的团队 |
[40:22] | Positive. | 有信心 |
[40:24] | Good luck out there, big guy. | 祝你好运 大块头 |
[40:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:30] | Well, I guess this is goodbye. | 我想要说再见了 |
[40:33] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[40:43] | Thank you for everything, Axel. | 感谢你做的一切 阿克塞尔 |
[40:46] | I’d say keep in touch but that doesn’t sound very real anymore. | 我想说保持联系 但这似乎不太现实了 |
[40:50] | Hey. Hey, Doc? | 嘿 嘿 医生 |
[40:51] | I need you to guard this with your life. | 我要你用生命来保卫这东西 |
[40:53] | It just might help out in the end. | 最后它可能会派上用场的 |
[40:55] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[40:56] | Patient zero. | 零号病人 |
[41:02] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[41:05] | You gave her blood from the vial? | 你把药瓶里的血给她了吗 |
[41:07] | Yeah, a few drops. | 是的 只有几滴 |
[41:09] | Just in case we lose the rest. | 以防我们失去剩下的血液 |
[41:19] | You can come out. | 你可以出来了 |
[41:29] | – Is that Susan? – The elder. | – 那是苏珊吗 – 是长老 |
[41:31] | It’s pledged to help us. | 它是效命于我们的 |
[41:33] | I meant to tell you earlier. | 我本想早点告诉你 |
[41:36] | Yeah, well that would have been good. | 是啊 要是那样就好了 |
[41:38] | It took on a persona I was comfortable with, so that’s why. | 它穿了一身让我舒服一点的装扮 这就是原因 |
[41:41] | Of course it did. Why not? | 当然了 为什么不呢 |
[41:44] | Jesus Christ, am I the only person | 我的天呐 只有我一个人 |
[41:45] | that thinks this is insane? | 觉得这很疯狂吗 |
[41:48] | Well, I know what I gotta do so I’m gonna go do it. | 我知道我要做什么 所以我要去做了 |
[41:52] | Well, so do I. | 我也是 |
[41:53] | I’m a Van Helsing, too. | 我也是范海辛 |
[41:54] | – It doesn’t matter. – The hell it doesn’t. | – 这不重要 – 去你的不重要 |
[41:56] | We’re in this together. Until the end. | 我们会一起坚持到最后 |
[41:59] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[42:00] | All of us. | 所有人都会 |
[42:01] | End of discussion. | 结束讨论 |
[42:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[42:09] | Us. | 我们 |
[42:11] | So what’s next? | 所以接下来做什么 |
[42:12] | Oh, you’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[42:14] | Any of what’s next, I promise you that. | 不管接下来是什么 我保证你不会喜欢 |
[42:17] | Sounds about right. | 听着好像是这样 |
[42:19] | So let’s do it then. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[42:21] | Let’s go kill some vampires. | 我们先去杀几个吸血鬼吧 |