| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾… | 
| [00:11] | Your sister sent me to find you. | 你妹妹派我来找你 | 
| [00:14] | Vanessa… Vanessa… | 凡妮莎 凡妮莎 | 
| [00:17] | – Susan? – The elder. | – 苏珊 – 长老 | 
| [00:19] | It’s pledged to help us. | 它是效命于我们的 | 
| [00:21] | It took on a persona it was comfortable with. | 它穿了一身让我舒服一点的装扮 | 
| [00:23] | – Mom? – Each elder has something. | – 妈妈 – 每个长老都有个图腾 | 
| [00:26] | A totem that leads to the dark one. | 这信物能带他们找到暗黑者 | 
| [00:29] | Stop the elders. Find the totems. | 一定要阻止长老们 找到图腾 | 
| [00:33] | So where’s yours? Give it to me. | 那你的呢 给我 | 
| [00:35] | I cannot. I do not possess it. | 不行 不在我身上 | 
| [00:38] | Well, I know what I gotta do so I’m gonna go do it. | 我知道我要做什么 所以我要去做了 | 
| [00:41] | We’re in this together, until the end. | 我们会一起坚持到最后 | 
| [00:43] | – You and me. – All of us. | – 你和我 – 所有人都会 | 
| [00:45] | Let’s go kill some vampires. | 我们先去杀几个吸血鬼吧 | 
| [02:07] | Good evening, I’m Edward Hawkins, | 晚上好 我是爱德华·霍金斯 | 
| [02:10] | Lord Hawkins. And this is my wife, Lillian. | 霍金斯爵士 这是我的妻子 莉莉安 | 
| [02:12] | – We’ve been expecting you, sir. – Indeed. | – 我们一直在等您 先生 – 没错 | 
| [02:15] | Lillian is here to, um… | 莉莉安是来… | 
| [02:18] | she’s here indefinitely. | 她会无限期地留在这里 | 
| [02:24] | For rest. | 以便静养 | 
| [02:25] | Naturally. | 当然 | 
| [02:32] | I do hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你明白自己在干什么 | 
| [02:34] | I do. | 我明白 | 
| [02:39] | Give this to our daughter. | 把这个给我们的女儿 | 
| [02:41] | For safe keeping. | 以求妥善保管 | 
| [02:46] | And darling, if I do not return, | 亲爱的 要是我没有回去 | 
| [02:49] | you know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 | 
| [03:00] | Very good. | 很好 | 
| [03:01] | Just a few preliminary questions, then. | 请先回答几个问题 | 
| [03:04] | – Maiden name? – Van Helsing. | – 您的婚前姓氏 – 范海辛 | 
| [03:09] | Lillian Van Helsing. | 莉莉安·范海辛 | 
| [03:12] | But you may call me Lilly. | 但你可以叫我莉莉 | 
| [03:59] | Thank you, my pretty one. | 谢谢 我的美人儿 | 
| [04:02] | I’ll see you again tomorrow night. | 我们明晚见 | 
| [04:06] | Well, well. | 哟 哟 | 
| [04:08] | Looks like somebody’s lost their way. | 有人似乎迷路了 | 
| [04:10] | I’d be glad to help you back to your room, missy. | 我很乐意送你回房间 小姐 | 
| [04:13] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这必要 | 
| [04:15] | I’ll find my own way. | 我自己找得到路 | 
| [06:43] | My god. | 天呐 | 
| [06:53] | What are you? | 你是什么 | 
| [07:05] | No! | 不 | 
| [07:36] | We’re closer now, I can feel it. | 我们越来越近了 我能感觉到 | 
| [07:38] | This? | 这里 | 
| [07:40] | This is where your totem is? | 这就是你放置图腾的地方 | 
| [07:41] | In a shitty little cabin in the woods? | 树林的一间小破屋子里 | 
| [07:43] | Soon all will be revealed to you. | 不久一切都将展示在你面前 | 
| [07:46] | You know what? I don’t like how this works | 你知道吗 我不喜欢这一套 | 
| [07:47] | because it really sounds like you think you’re in charge | 你的口气听起来就像你觉得自己是头儿 | 
| [07:49] | and you’re not, so remember that. | 但你不是 你最好记住 | 
| [07:52] | Soon. | 很快了 | 
| [07:53] | Just go. | 快走吧 | 
| [07:58] | And are you gonna finally start talking? | 你终于要说几句了吗 | 
| [08:00] | Or is this how it’s gonna be? | 还是就这样下去 | 
| [08:01] | The elder’s just gonna wander around | 长老就四处乱逛 | 
| [08:02] | and you’re gonna follow it and then we’re gonna follow you? | 你就跟着它 然后我们就跟着你 | 
| [08:05] | No one’s saying anything to anybody? | 没人说几句吗 | 
| [08:07] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得不错啊 | 
| [08:10] | – It’s good to have her back, huh? – Yeah, a real treat. | – 她回来挺好的 – 是 真不错 | 
| [08:19] | Yeah? What is it? | 怎么回事 | 
| [08:20] | – Easy. – We just need some help. | – 别紧张 – 我们只是需要些帮助 | 
| [08:23] | We’re a little lost right now. | 我们现在有点迷路了 | 
| [08:24] | – Where? – To the asylum. | – 去哪里 – 去庇护所 | 
| [08:28] | Why would I wanna go there? | 我为什么要去那里 | 
| [08:31] | What’s in it for me? | 我能有什么好处 | 
| [08:40] | Come back in the morning then. | 明早再来吧 | 
| [08:41] | No one wants to go up there this time of night, | 晚上这个点 没人想去那里 | 
| [08:43] | believe you me. | 相信我 | 
| [08:46] | We do. | 我们想去 | 
| [08:48] | Ok then. | 那好吧 | 
| [08:50] | Now? | 现在吗 | 
| [08:51] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [09:04] | This is as far as I go. | 我只能走到这里 | 
| [09:07] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 | 
| [09:09] | Woah, woah, woah! What the hell are you doing?! | 该死 你在干什么 | 
| [09:12] | Ah. I must feed. | 我必须进食 | 
| [09:16] | He helped us get here, for Christ’s sakes. | 是他帮我们到的这里 天呐 | 
| [09:23] | It doesn’t matter. I must feed. | 不重要 我必须进食 | 
| [09:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [09:40] | It’s over, ok? | 这事过去了 | 
| [09:42] | It happened. Let’s go. | 已经发生了 走吧 | 
| [09:49] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [09:53] | You’re sure that totem of yours is here somewhere? | 你确定你的图腾在附近某个地方吗 | 
| [09:56] | It is. | 是的 | 
| [09:58] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 | 
| [10:00] | I know it is. | 我知道它在 | 
| [10:40] | Okay, totem. | 好了 图腾 | 
| [10:43] | What the hell are we looking for? | 我们到底在找什么 | 
| [10:46] | What is it? What does it look like, huh? | 它是什么 它长什么样 | 
| [10:49] | Now what’re you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [10:52] | Why are you just standing there? Hey. | 你为什么傻站在那里 嘿 | 
| [10:55] | Come on, take us to it! | 快点 带我们去找它 | 
| [10:57] | I cannot. | 不行 | 
| [10:59] | There’s a presence here. | 这里有神灵 | 
| [11:02] | A powerful force causing my thoughts to be hazy. | 一股强大的力量 让我的思想变得模糊 | 
| [11:05] | When you see it you will know. | 等你看见就知道了 | 
| [11:07] | That’s really great, thank you. So helpful. | 太棒了 真谢谢你 可帮上大忙了 | 
| [11:12] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不行 | 
| [11:14] | You’re not coming with us. | 你不能跟着我们 | 
| [11:16] | We might actually find someone in there. | 也许我们会在那里找到人 | 
| [11:17] | We can’t have you feasting on them so sit down. | 不能让他成你的大餐 你就坐着吧 | 
| [11:20] | Now. | 快点 | 
| [11:44] | Why don’t we split up, see what we can find, and meet back here? | 我们为什么不分头行动 看看能找到什么 然后在这里汇合 | 
| [11:47] | Haven’t you ever seen a horror movie? | 你没看过恐怖电影吗 | 
| [11:49] | – That’s exactly what we shouldn’t do. – Yeah, Axel’s right. | – 绝不能这样做 – 没错 阿克塞尔说得对 | 
| [11:51] | We should be doing this together, like we said. | 我们要一起行动 之前说好的 | 
| [11:54] | Ok, I’m not opposed to that, | 我不反对 | 
| [11:55] | it’s just we’d cover more ground initially if we… | 只不过分头行动我们就能搜查更多的地方… | 
| [11:57] | Come on now sleeping beauty. | 快来 睡美人 | 
| [11:58] | Ok, you know what? Just forget it. Let’s go. | 行了 当我没说 走吧 | 
| [12:21] | Shit. A bunch of dead bodies. | 该死 一堆死尸 | 
| [12:26] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [12:50] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 | 
| [13:04] | What’re they doing? | 他们在干什么 | 
| [13:06] | – I don’t know. – They’re just standing there. | – 不知道 – 他们就傻站在那儿 | 
| [13:08] | – What the hell kinda vampires do that? – I said I don’t know. | – 究竟哪种吸血鬼会这样 – 我说了 不知道 | 
| [13:22] | Jesus Christ, my head! | 天呐 我的头 | 
| [13:27] | We need to do something, now! | 我们现在得行动了 | 
| [14:21] | You gotta kill them in the head! | 你得直接砍他们的脑袋 | 
| [15:48] | My, my. | 天呐 | 
| [15:51] | So, you too? | 这么看你也是了 | 
| [15:54] | Looks like it. | 好像是 | 
| [15:58] | I’m alive? | 我还活着吗 | 
| [16:03] | Hello. | 你们好啊 | 
| [16:05] | I’m Dr. Karloff. | 我是卡洛夫博士 | 
| [16:15] | This place | 这地方 | 
| [16:17] | was always thought to be haunted. | 一直据传有鬼魂萦绕 | 
| [16:23] | I understand now what happened to me. | 我现在知道自己发生什么了 | 
| [16:27] | I… I was turned and became one of them. | 我… 被转变了 成为了他们的一员 | 
| [16:30] | Without even realizing it. | 我自己都没意识到 | 
| [16:38] | You saved me. | 是你拯救了我 | 
| [16:41] | Thank you very much, young lady. | 非常感谢 小姑娘 | 
| [16:46] | So you have no knowledge of an artifact being here? | 你完全不知道这里有一样物品吗 | 
| [16:50] | Other than the storage | 除了地下的 | 
| [16:52] | rooms that run beneath the facility or the… | 一个储存室 或… | 
| [16:56] | the attic, perhaps, but… | 或许是阁楼… | 
| [16:58] | no, no, um, | 没有 没有 | 
| [17:00] | I have never heard of any sort of special um, what… what is it? | 我从没听过什么特殊物品… 它是什么来着 | 
| [17:04] | A… an antique? | 一件… 古董吗 | 
| [17:06] | That’s a very good question. Uh, what is it? | 问得好 它是什么 | 
| [17:08] | Remind us? | 提醒一下 | 
| [17:10] | When you see it you will know. | 等你看见就知道了 | 
| [17:12] | Oh my god. You are absolutely useless. | 天呐 你真是没用啊 | 
| [17:16] | Pledge to us, it says. | 效命于我们 | 
| [17:17] | Pledge to get in our goddamn way, apparently. | 明显你是效命来妨碍我们的吧 | 
| [17:19] | All will become clear to you. | 一切都将在你面前清晰可见 | 
| [17:21] | Oh my god. Shut your mouth. | 天呐 你可闭嘴吧 | 
| [17:23] | So, | 这么说 | 
| [17:26] | no totem, no mention of | 没有图腾 也没提及 | 
| [17:28] | – anything to do with a Van Helsing or… – What? | – 任何有关范海辛 或是… – 什么 | 
| [17:32] | Van Helsings? | 范海辛 | 
| [17:34] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [17:35] | That’s… that’s a very different story. | 那… 那是一个非常不同寻常的故事 | 
| [17:39] | We had a Van Helsing stay here around the turn of the century. | 这世纪初 这里曾有一名叫范海辛的患者 | 
| [17:43] | A woman | 一个女人 | 
| [17:46] | who, if I… | 她… | 
| [17:47] | I believe if I remember the story correctly… | 如果我记得没错的话 | 
| [17:51] | yes, yes. | 没错 没错 | 
| [17:52] | She died here. | 她死在了这里 | 
| [17:54] | Under very mysterious circumstances. | 在非常神秘的情境下 | 
| [17:57] | Very mysterious. | 非常神秘 | 
| [18:00] | Did I… did I say something wrong? | 我… 我说错话了吗 | 
| [18:08] | You really think she’s ok? She seems way off to me. | 你真觉得她没事吗 她好像一直在疏远我 | 
| [18:10] | – Yeah, I know. – She’s always been a tough ass, but… | – 我知道 – 她一直很强悍 但… | 
| [18:14] | either they did something to her at that place | 要么他们在那地方对她干了什么 | 
| [18:16] | – or she’s becoming more… – Yeah. | – 要么她变得更… – 是啊 | 
| [18:21] | You didn’t say anything to her about us, did you? | 你没对她说起我们的事 是吧 | 
| [18:22] | What? God, no. | 什么 当然没有 | 
| [18:24] | No. I would never do that. This is… | 没有 我才不会那样做 那是… | 
| [18:26] | our business, you know? | 我们之间的事 | 
| [18:27] | Lucky these files were in a sealed room. | 很幸运 这些文件在一间密封的房间里 | 
| [18:29] | But they’re so old, | 不过他们很旧了 | 
| [18:32] | I don’t even know if they’re going to be legible. | 不知道字迹还清不清晰 | 
| [18:36] | Best let me handle this, young man, | 最好让我来查 小伙子 | 
| [18:38] | – as I know what we’re looking for. – Ok. | – 我知道我们要找的是什么 – 好吧 | 
| [18:40] | But, you know, I can read. | 不过我也识字 | 
| [18:42] | Just let us look, ok? | 就让我们来查 好吗 | 
| [18:44] | Alright, I was just trying to help. | 好啊 我只想帮点忙 | 
| [18:46] | I just wanna get out of here and find the totems | 我只想找到图腾 离开这里 | 
| [18:48] | so leave us alone for a second. | 所以让我们清净一会 | 
| [18:49] | Yeah, I was just trying to be useful. | 我只是想帮忙 | 
| [18:51] | But you’re not, so… | 但你没有… | 
| [18:53] | Ok, Nancy Drew, | 行吧 南茜·朱尔(电影中的神探) | 
| [18:54] | so you’re the only one that can find the clues now, | 你是唯一能找到线索的人 | 
| [18:56] | – is that how it works? – Look Axel, it doesn’t concern you. | – 是这样吗 – 听着 阿克塞尔 这与你无关 | 
| [18:58] | It doesn’t concern me? | 与我无关 | 
| [19:00] | What have I been doing for the last four years? | 那这过去四年 我在干什么 | 
| [19:03] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [19:05] | You’ve been acting weird ever since we met up at Blak Tec. | 自从我们在布莱塔克研究所会面 你就很反常 | 
| [19:08] | And now you’re, like, just gonna… | 而现在你就像… | 
| [19:13] | Well, now the elder thing is eating spiders, | 长老现在连蜘蛛都吃了 | 
| [19:16] | – so that’s happening. – I mean, this is insane. | – 所以那也正常 – 太疯狂了 | 
| [19:20] | I think I found something. | 我想我们找到了什么 | 
| [19:26] | Look at her. | 瞧她 | 
| [19:28] | She’s really lovely. | 她真美 | 
| [19:29] | Delicate. | 优雅 | 
| [19:31] | Yeah, she’s nice-looking. | 是啊 她长得不错 | 
| [19:33] | What? She is. | 怎么了 她就是啊 | 
| [19:35] | You can definitely tell she’s one of us. | 肯定能看出来她是我们的一员 | 
| [19:37] | Look at her eyes. | 看她的眼睛 | 
| [19:39] | Does it say anything about what happened to her? | 上面有说她发生了什么吗 | 
| [19:42] | Why she was here? | 她为什么在这里 | 
| [19:43] | – A list of belongings? Anything? | 有她的私人物品清单之类的吗 | 
| [19:46] | it mentions only that she | 上面只说 | 
| [19:47] | was placed here by her husband for hysteria. | 她因为精神错乱而被她丈夫送到这里 | 
| [19:50] | – Um… – Does it say what happened to her? | – 呃… – 记录有说她发生了什么吗 | 
| [19:53] | Uh, she… ah, she was placed in seclusion and… oh, my. | 她… 被隔离起来 并且… 天呐 | 
| [19:58] | It appears she escaped her cell on her very first night. | 她似乎第一晚就逃出了屋子 | 
| [20:01] | Sounds like a Van Helsing. | 很像范海辛家族的做法 | 
| [20:05] | And murdered a guard. | 谋杀了看守 | 
| [20:07] | She’s uh, it… | 她… | 
| [20:10] | just that she was also killed on the first night here. | 她也是在这里的第一晚就被杀了 | 
| [20:14] | Dead on her first night in the hospital? | 在医院的第一晚就死了吗 | 
| [20:16] | Yes, yes. I’m afraid so. | 是的 我想是的 | 
| [20:18] | I suppose that’s why I knew the name. | 我想这就是我知道她名字的原因 | 
| [20:21] | It was a very infamous story. | 这件事非常不光彩 | 
| [20:25] | Ok, well how did she die? | 她怎么死的 | 
| [20:27] | Ah, well, there’s nothing in the original report | 原始记录里并没有提及 | 
| [20:31] | but um, let’s see. Ah. | 不过 我们来看 | 
| [20:34] | In the medical report it mentions… | 医生检查记录里写道… | 
| [20:37] | yes, here. Ah. | 啊 这里 | 
| [20:39] | Bruising to the face and body, extensive brain damage. | 脸部和身体有淤青 脑部大面积损伤 | 
| [20:44] | Yes, she had a brain trauma of some sort and… | 没错 她受到了某种脑外伤… | 
| [20:48] | and her head was also then | 她的头部也 | 
| [20:52] | caved in, as if she had been… | 有凹陷 仿佛她被… | 
| [20:55] | – Yeah, ok, we get it. She was dead. – Alright, alright. | – 好了 我们懂了 她死了 – 是的 是的 | 
| [20:57] | Yes, oh yes. Very dead. | 是的 死清了 | 
| [21:01] | On her first night in the hospital. | 在医院的第一晚 | 
| [21:03] | So… she killed someone | 所以…她杀了人 | 
| [21:06] | and then she dies… was murdered, obviously. | 然后自己也死了… 很明显 被谋杀的 | 
| [21:10] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这一切说不通啊 | 
| [21:14] | Unless her brain… | 除非她的大脑… | 
| [21:18] | her brain. | 她的大脑 | 
| [21:22] | Is she buried here? Is she buried here or elsewhere? | 她埋在这里吗 她埋在这里还是别的地方 | 
| [21:25] | Um… here. | 这里 | 
| [21:28] | In Potter’s Field, | 在波特墓园 | 
| [21:30] | in front of the facility where most of the patients | 就在医院前面 当时大部分病人 | 
| [21:33] | were buried at that time. Most were. | 都埋在那里 大部分 | 
| [21:35] | – Ok, where… – Um… plot 46. | – 好 在哪块… – 第四十六号地段 | 
| [21:45] | Uh, you better come with us, Doc. | 医生 你最好和我们一起走 | 
| [21:47] | You’re still not coming. Stay. | 你还是不能来 好好待着 | 
| [22:10] | You’re gonna dig that all out with your knife? Is that the plan? | 你要用刀把那些挖出来吗 就这个计划吗 | 
| [22:13] | Unless you got a better idea. | 除非你有更好的主意 | 
| [22:15] | Or a shovel, maybe? | 也许 有铁铲吗 | 
| [22:17] | No? | 没有 | 
| [22:19] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [22:21] | – You could help if you want. – There should be shovels, | – 你要是愿意可以帮忙 – 应该是有铁铲那些的 | 
| [22:24] | that sort of thing, where the groundskeeper was housed. | 在守墓人住的地方 | 
| [22:27] | – Tools. – Alright, alright. I’ll go, I’ll go. | – 有工具 – 行 行 我去 我去 | 
| [22:30] | – Come on, Doc. Show me where it’s at. – This way. | – 走吧 医生 带我去 – 这边 | 
| [22:41] | – So I guess we should probably… – We can just dig. | – 我想我们或许应该… – 挖土就行 | 
| [22:45] | We don’t have to talk. | 我们不必说话 | 
| [23:02] | What a beautiful night. | 多美的夜啊 | 
| [23:05] | If you say so, Doc. | 随你说吧 医生 | 
| [23:17] | My oh my. | 天呐 | 
| [23:20] | What is this place, Doc? | 这是什么地方 医生 | 
| [23:24] | Doesn’t look like there’s a whole lot of shovels in here. | 这里不像有很多铁铲的样子 | 
| [23:27] | No, but there’s this. | 但是这里有这个东西 | 
| [23:53] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 | 
| [23:55] | Doc, what the hell is going on here? | 医生 这是什么情况 | 
| [23:57] | Doc? | 医生 | 
| [23:59] | What’s happening? | 这是干嘛 | 
| [24:01] | We gotta get back upstairs to the girls, right? | 我们要回楼上找那几位姑娘 对吗 | 
| [24:03] | – Get the shovels, find the antique. – Ha! | – 找到铲子 找到古董 – 哈 | 
| [24:06] | I haven’t done this in so, so long. | 我已经好久没有做这个了 | 
| [24:09] | – Done what? – This. | – 做什么 – 就这个 | 
| [24:12] | The same principle that the vampires used on me. | 吸血鬼对我做了同样的事情 | 
| [24:16] | Sucked the life right out of me. | 把我的命给吸走了 | 
| [24:19] | Literally right out of my body. | 真的是灵肉分离 | 
| [24:22] | They said I was a patient. | 他们说我是一个病人 | 
| [24:25] | You were a patient? | 你是一个病人 | 
| [24:26] | But I knew better, than that. | 但是我知道的远比这多 | 
| [24:28] | Yes, I did. I waited. | 没错 我等待着 | 
| [24:30] | I waited ’til I got my chance and then I killed them all. | 等着时机到来 最终杀光了他们 | 
| [24:33] | Ha! | 哈 | 
| [24:34] | Didn’t I not kill them all? Yes, I did. | 难道我没有杀光他们吗 不 全都杀死了 | 
| [24:37] | And then I let all the rest go free. | 然后我放走了其他的人 | 
| [24:40] | What a time that was. | 多好的一段时光 | 
| [24:43] | It was a sweet, sweet time. | 美好的时光 | 
| [24:46] | The vampires came | 吸血鬼来了 | 
| [24:50] | and turned us. | 转化了我们 | 
| [24:55] | And they sucked the life… | 把我们的生命 | 
| [24:57] | – Easy now. – Right out of our brains. | – 放松 – 活活吸走了 | 
| [25:00] | No, no, wait a second. No, no… | 不 不 等一下 不 不 | 
| [25:29] | Where’s Axel? He should be back by now. | 阿克塞尔在哪 他应该回来了 | 
| [25:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [25:33] | Do you want me to go look for him? | 我要去找他回来吗 | 
| [25:36] | Of course you’d volunteer for that. | 你当然会想主动去 | 
| [25:39] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 | 
| [25:43] | – Forget it. – Ok. | – 没事 – 好吧 | 
| [25:45] | You need to give it a rest. | 你消停一下吧 | 
| [25:47] | Axel and I are not a thing. | 阿克塞尔和我不是一对 | 
| [25:50] | Ok, we had a moment, | 我们有过甜蜜一刻 | 
| [25:52] | you know, and we were… | 而且当时我们 | 
| [25:53] | whatever. Look, I’m… I’m sorry | 随便吧 对不起 | 
| [25:55] | if I’m stepping on territory that you’re interested in… | 如果我踏足了你感兴趣的领域 | 
| [25:58] | I’m not interested in the marine, | 我对那个海军陆战队员不感兴趣 | 
| [26:00] | I promise you. | 我保证 | 
| [26:03] | I’m trying to stop an apocalypse. | 我正努力阻止世界末日 | 
| [26:06] | So I’m not really dating right now. | 所以我现在不怎么想约会 | 
| [26:08] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 | 
| [26:10] | Ok, well maybe you can explain | 或许你能解释一下 | 
| [26:13] | the group shower. | 合浴是怎么一回事 | 
| [26:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:16] | I’m just curious. | 好奇而已 | 
| [26:19] | He told you about that? | 他告诉你的 | 
| [26:24] | Ok. That was because of the hospital, | 好吧 那是因为医院 | 
| [26:27] | – there was a water shortage. – Mmm. | – 当时正缺水 – 嗯 | 
| [26:31] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [26:32] | He walked in on me and I pointed a rifle at him. | 是他进来找的我 我拿一支来福枪对着他 | 
| [26:36] | He mention that? | 他有提过这个吗 | 
| [26:38] | Should go ask him if you want to. | 要是想知道应该去问他 | 
| [26:40] | You’re the one who brought him up. | 是你提起他的 | 
| [26:41] | Yeah, because I thought he should be back by now. | 那是因为我觉得到现在他应该回来了 | 
| [26:43] | Ok, well then go and find him yourself, | 好 那你就去找他啊 | 
| [26:45] | or get the elder to go get him. | 或者让长老去找他 | 
| [26:48] | God, I’ll just keep doing this. I’m used to it, anyway. | 天啊 我就继续做这个 反正我也习惯了 | 
| [26:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:51] | – Grave robbing. – What does that mean? | – 盗墓 – 什么意思 | 
| [26:54] | Look, you don’t know a goddamn thing about me, | 你对我一无所知 | 
| [26:56] | – ’cause you never talk. – Yeah, | – 因为你从不说话 – 对 | 
| [26:57] | we’ve been kinda busy since we met. | 我们从见面后就一直很忙 | 
| [26:59] | So what? | 那又怎样 | 
| [27:00] | We’re sisters. | 我们是姐妹 | 
| [27:05] | Apparently that doesn’t mean anything to you. | 显然这对你并不意味着什么 | 
| [27:07] | Where is all this coming from? | 这都是些什么啊 | 
| [27:09] | I have done nothing but try to get through to you | 我一直在试着接近你 | 
| [27:11] | since day one and you have been consistently shutting me down. | 但是从第一天开始你就一直拒绝我 | 
| [27:15] | – That’s not true. – At least we were civil when we met. | – 并非如此- 至少我们见面时还是有礼貌的 | 
| [27:20] | What happened to you? | 你发生了什么 | 
| [27:23] | What did that guy do to you? | 那个人对你做了什么 | 
| [27:26] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 | 
| [27:27] | – What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么了 | 
| [27:29] | – I don’t know what’s going on with me! | 我不知道自己是怎么了 | 
| [27:38] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [27:43] | I don’t know what’s going on with me. | 我也不知道自己是怎么了 | 
| [27:52] | But you’re right, something is. | 但你是对的 确实有点不对劲 | 
| [27:57] | Ever since the elder woke me, | 自从长老唤醒我 | 
| [28:00] | – bit me. – What? | – 咬了我之后 – 什么 | 
| [28:03] | He bit you? | 他咬了你 | 
| [28:09] | Before you know… | 以前的时候 | 
| [28:11] | I’d use blood to kinda like get revved up | 我会用血来振奋自己 | 
| [28:13] | or to track people, that kinda thing. | 或者是追踪别人 之类的事情 | 
| [28:16] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [28:17] | But now… | 但是现在 | 
| [28:26] | I’m craving it. | 我渴望鲜血 | 
| [28:39] | If I start to turn | 如果我开始转化 | 
| [28:44] | you know what you have to do, right? | 你知道该怎么做吧 | 
| [28:47] | You’re fine. You… you’re gonna be fine. | 你没事的 你会好的 | 
| [28:49] | Whatever happens | 不管发生什么 | 
| [28:52] | we’ll figure it out. | 我们会找到办法的 | 
| [29:13] | Where are you, my happy little friend? | 你在哪 我欢快的小朋友 | 
| [29:20] | You are a very special young man. | 你是个很特殊的年轻人 | 
| [29:24] | Because of that we’re going to need | 为此我们需要用到 | 
| [29:27] | a very special set of tools. | 一套非常特殊的工具 | 
| [29:36] | These little friends will do the trick. | 这些小朋友能够帮到我们 | 
| [29:39] | Help me take your mind. | 来提取你的思维 | 
| [29:57] | There’s nothing here. It’s a man. | 这里找不到的 这是个男人 | 
| [30:00] | It’s not Lilly. | 这不是莉莉 | 
| [30:01] | Yeah, but the record said that it was gonna be here. | 对 但是记录显示会是在这里 | 
| [30:03] | Yeah, obviously the records were wrong. | 很明显 记录错了 | 
| [30:05] | I mean, one number could be off and then… | 可能有个数字错了 | 
| [30:07] | Oh, great. Yeah, that’s great. So now what then? | 那太好了 现在怎么办 | 
| [30:09] | So is it 47 or is it 45? | 应该是47还是45 | 
| [30:11] | Worse, what if it’s the first number? | 更糟的是 如果是第一位错了 | 
| [30:13] | What, are we supposed to be in the 30’s? The 20’s? | 那我们应该去找二十几还是三十几的 | 
| [30:15] | I mean, this is shit. | 这糟透了 | 
| [30:16] | Well, we could keep digging | 我们可以继续挖 | 
| [30:17] | or we could go back in and check the records. | 或者我们回去检查一下记录 | 
| [30:19] | I mean, whatever you wanna do. | 随便 听你的 | 
| [30:22] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 | 
| [30:27] | I… I guess I think we should wait. | 我觉得 我们应该等 | 
| [30:30] | You know, ’cause if we go in there, | 如果我们到那里去 | 
| [30:31] | they come looking for us and we’re not here | 而他们来找我们 我们却不在 | 
| [30:33] | then they’re gonna go inside there trying to find us | 然后他们会到里面去找我们 | 
| [30:35] | and we’re gonna be out here, we’re not gonna find… | 我们会在这外面 也不会找到 | 
| [30:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ok. Ok. | 对对 | 
| [30:39] | You’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [30:41] | We wait. | 我们等 | 
| [30:43] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [31:01] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [31:03] | I hope your friends are | 我希望你的朋友 | 
| [31:04] | enjoying their search out there in the cold. | 外面这冷天 能找的开心 | 
| [31:07] | – Why do you say that? – Well, | – 你为什么这么说 – 因为 | 
| [31:10] | to be fair I did send them on a bit of a wild goose chase. | 因为我这是在让她们白费力气 | 
| [31:13] | In the cemetery? | 在公墓里 | 
| [31:15] | The Van Helsing woman I knew of, | 我认识的那个范海辛女人 | 
| [31:17] | she was a very wealthy woman. | 她是个很有钱的女人 | 
| [31:19] | She would never have been buried outside. | 她才不会被埋在外面 | 
| [31:22] | – I don’t understand… – You don’t have to understand. | – 我不懂 – 你不需要懂 | 
| [31:25] | In a few minutes nothing’s gonna matter to you. | 在几分钟后 什么都和你无关了 | 
| [31:29] | No, no, I get that. I just… I’m just curious. | 不 不 我明白 我只是好奇 | 
| [31:33] | Where would she be buried? | 她会被埋在哪呢 | 
| [31:35] | Below. | 下面 | 
| [31:37] | – Below? – Below. | – 下面 -在 | 
| [31:39] | In the mausoleum. | 陵墓的下面 | 
| [31:43] | That’s where everybody of means was interred. Yeah? | 那才是有钱有势的人会被埋葬的地方 | 
| [32:05] | Ugh, god! | 天啊 | 
| [32:08] | Not so smart anymore, are ya, Doc? | 没法再聪明了吧 医生 | 
| [32:23] | – Where’s the doctor? – Uh, yeah, he’s kinda dead. | – 医生在哪呢 – 他可能死了 | 
| [32:28] | So what, the whole “Help us” Thing was sort of… | 所以你们说是去帮我们 其实是 | 
| [32:30] | – Pretty much. – Right. | – 差不多 – 好 | 
| [32:32] | Yeah, forget about him and forget about out here. | 别管他了 也别管这里了 | 
| [32:35] | She’s not buried out here, I got that much outta the guy. | 她没有被埋在这 我从那人身上套到话了 | 
| [32:38] | She’s inside in the mausoleum. | 她在陵墓里面 | 
| [32:44] | – Are you alright? – Yeah, you know, | – 你没事吧 – 对 你知道 | 
| [32:47] | for almost getting a lobotomy. | 差点被做了脑白质切除术 | 
| [32:49] | Shit. | 该死的 | 
| [33:00] | Watch your backs. | 当心点 | 
| [33:02] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这里 | 
| [33:04] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [33:21] | Look as fast as you can, I don’t like the feeling of this place. | 用最快速度找 我不喜欢这里的氛围 | 
| [33:24] | Yeah, me neither, Sleeping Beauty. | 我也是 睡美人 | 
| [33:27] | It’s alright. | 没事 | 
| [33:29] | Oh, you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 | 
| [33:34] | It’s the same shit from upstairs. | 是和楼上一样的东西 | 
| [33:37] | It’s worse. | 这更厉害 | 
| [33:41] | – It’s here. – What? | – 它在这 – 什么 | 
| [33:44] | The thing that killed Lilly. | 杀死莉莉的那东西 | 
| [33:46] | Turned all the others in here. This is where it hides. | 在这里把其他人都转化了 它就躲在这里 | 
| [33:50] | You gotta get out of here. It’s too strong for you. | 你快从这出去 这对你来说太强烈了 | 
| [33:51] | – No. I wanna fight with you. – No, you need to live | – 不 我要和你一块战斗 – 不 你需要活着 | 
| [33:54] | and Axel’s not gonna make it. Get him out of here. | 而且阿克塞尔会撑不住的 带他出去 | 
| [33:56] | Ok? Go. | 快走 | 
| [33:58] | Get the elder and send it to me. | 找到长老 派他来帮我 | 
| [34:00] | – Ok. Ok, come on. – Go! | – 好 快来 – 走 | 
| [34:02] | Ok. Come on, let’s go. | 快来 我们走 | 
| [34:25] | Another vampire killer with a pretty face. | 又是一个好看的吸血鬼杀手 | 
| [34:29] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [34:31] | You’ll never meet another one like me, | 我和你保证 | 
| [34:33] | I’ll promise you that. | 你再不会碰到另一个像我一样的了 | 
| [34:35] | Such bravado. | 虚张声势 | 
| [34:38] | – Such hubris. – That’s right. | – 傲慢 – 没错 | 
| [34:41] | Keep talking. | 继续说 | 
| [34:45] | Already your energy is becoming mine, | 即使强到像你这样 | 
| [34:52] | even one as strong as you. | 你的能量也在被我吸收 | 
| [34:57] | Yeah, that’s alright. | 没关系 | 
| [34:58] | There’s plenty more where that came from. | 我的能量还有很多 | 
| [35:02] | I’m a Van Helsing. | 我是一个范海辛 | 
| [35:04] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [35:07] | I thought as much. | 我想也是 | 
| [35:09] | I’ve watched your kind die before. | 我曾看过你的同类死去 | 
| [35:14] | Keep talking. | 继续说 | 
| [35:17] | Right up until I kill you. | 直到我杀了你 | 
| [35:49] | Even one with powers as great as yours | 即使是像你这样强的 | 
| [35:57] | will not go forward. | 也无法再向前一步 | 
| [36:02] | You can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 | 
| [36:16] | Such great powers. | 好大的能量 | 
| [36:22] | But you also carry a great anger. | 但是你同时还带着愤怒 | 
| [36:29] | A sadness. | 悲伤 | 
| [36:53] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 | 
| [36:56] | I don’t have to fight you on my own. | 我并不用独自和你打 | 
| [36:59] | And why might that be? | 这话从何说起 | 
| [37:03] | Attack. | 进攻 | 
| [37:40] | That’s so strange. | 这太奇怪了 | 
| [37:43] | She looks like she died yesterday. | 她看起来像是昨天刚死 | 
| [37:46] | That’s amazing. | 这太惊人了 | 
| [37:48] | Knowing she was one of us? | 她是我们的同类 | 
| [37:50] | Fought them like we do? | 和我们一样来与他们对抗 | 
| [37:51] | I mean, she must have come here to kill the thing | 她一定是到这里来杀那东西的 | 
| [37:54] | and then lost her life to it. | 却丢了性命 | 
| [37:56] | Probably had herself committed to get inside. | 可能是答应过要到里面去 | 
| [37:58] | That’s amazing. | 这太惊人了 | 
| [38:00] | Ladies, | 女士们 | 
| [38:02] | I’m about done with this creepy little dungeon | 我在这间又小又恶心的地牢里面待够了 | 
| [38:04] | – so if we could get a move on. – Ok. | – 我们能走了吗 – 好 | 
| [38:12] | Woah. | 哇 | 
| [38:14] | – That’s beautiful. – My totem! | – 好漂亮 – 我的图腾 | 
| [38:16] | Back off! | 退后 | 
| [38:17] | Do not forget your place. | 别忘了你的地位 | 
| [38:19] | Give it back to me. It’s mine. | 还给我 这是我的 | 
| [38:23] | Yeah, like I said, can we get going? | 我说过了 我们能走了吗 | 
| [38:25] | Ok, the elder and I will close Lilly’s coffin. | 长老和我会合上莉莉的棺材 | 
| [38:28] | Why don’t you two go check the trail, | 不如你们先去检查一下小路 | 
| [38:30] | see if it’s still passable after the storm? | 看看风暴过后还能否通过 | 
| [38:33] | Why, because someone ate our guide? | 为什么 因为有人吃了我们的导游 | 
| [38:35] | Because of that? | 就因为这个 | 
| [38:39] | Don’t take too long. | 别花太长时间 | 
| [38:43] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 | 
| [38:49] | I’ll tell you later. | 等下再说吧 | 
| [38:52] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [39:04] | Move away from it, Vanessa. | 离它远一点 凡妮莎 | 
| [39:06] | Close the lid and return it to its resting place, I beg you. | 我求你合上盖子把它放回安息的地方 | 
| [39:11] | – What’re you talking about? – Do not touch it. | – 你在说什么 – 别碰它 | 
| [39:15] | Do not go near it. | 别靠近它 | 
| [39:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:23] | – This? – Yes. | – 这个吗 – 是 | 
| [39:27] | It must have had contact with an elder. | 它一定和某位长老有过接触 | 
| [39:31] | See the stains? Blood. | 看到上面的血迹没有 | 
| [39:37] | She must have fought the B’ah at some point in her short life. | 在她短暂的生命中 一定在什么时候和巴对决过 | 
| [39:40] | – What’s the B’ah? – Not what, but who. | – 巴是什么 – 不是什么 该问是谁 | 
| [39:44] | My child, you still have so much to learn. | 我的孩子 你还有好多东西要学 | 
| [39:47] | So, so much. | 好多好多 | 
| [39:50] | Even a great vampire hunter like yourself. | 即使是像你这样优秀的一个吸血鬼猎手 | 
| [39:56] | So, | 所以 | 
| [39:57] | are we gonna talk about the red eye thing or not? | 我们要讨论一下那个红眼睛的怪物吗 | 
| [40:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开什么玩笑 | 
| [40:02] | How about we wait ’til day time? | 不如等到白天的时候 | 
| [40:05] | Baby. | 宝贝 | 
| [40:07] | – I’m not a baby, I’m a marine. – Mmm. Ok. | – 我不是个宝宝 我是个海军陆战队员 – 好吧 | 
| [40:10] | A marine who’s afraid of the dark. | 怕黑的海军陆战队队员 | 
| [40:12] | Shut up, I’m not afraid. | 闭嘴 我才不怕 | 
| [40:23] | Answer my goddamn question. | 回答我该死的问题 | 
| [40:25] | Oh, good. Good. | 好 好啊 | 
| [40:28] | Very good. | 很好 | 
| [40:31] | Rarely have I seen such anger in a human. | 我很少看到人类会这么的愤怒 | 
| [40:34] | So much, in fact, it nearly got you killed. | 太愤怒了 差点就给你引来了杀身之祸 | 
| [40:40] | – Back off. – I cannot. | – 后退 – 不行 | 
| [40:43] | I serve you so I must stay close. | 我侍奉你 所以我一定要在你左右 | 
| [40:46] | For now. | 现在是如此 | 
| [40:54] | The B’ah is one of the great elders you will face | 巴是你会碰到的大长老之一 | 
| [40:57] | and for that there is much you don’t understand. | 对此你还有很多不知道的事情 | 
| [41:00] | You nearly lost this battle. | 你差点输掉了这场战争 | 
| [41:02] | You are not yet ready to face the strength of an elder, | 你还没有足够的力量来面对一个长老 | 
| [41:04] | certainly not an elder like the B’ah. | 尤其是像巴这样的 | 
| [41:08] | – Then teach me. – No. | – 那就教我 – 不 | 
| [41:12] | Better still, I will show you. | 还是我给你看会更好 |