时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾 |
[00:07] | Excuse me. Excuse me, what the hell’s going on? | 不好意思 打扰一下 请问发生了什么事 |
[00:12] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:14] | Denver. I think it’s a safe zone. | 我认为丹佛是安全区 |
[00:16] | This place was supplying the city | 这个地方向整个城市供应了 |
[00:18] | with some kind of drug that they made here. | 某种他们在这里制造的毒品 |
[00:19] | Doc. I need you to guard this with your life. | 医生 我需要你用生命守卫这个 |
[00:22] | – What is it? – Patient zero. | – 是什么 – 零号病人 |
[00:24] | – You gave her blood from the vial? – Oh shit. | – 你把小瓶里的血给了她 – 该死 |
[00:27] | – What’s the B’ah? – Not what but who. | – 巴是什么 – 不是问什么 应该问是谁 |
[00:30] | I will show you. | 我会展示给你 |
[00:34] | This is a reverie created by another elder. | 这是由另外一位长老创造的幻境 |
[00:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:38] | So I could learn how to destroy you. | 这样我就能学会如何摧毁你 |
[00:42] | Only light can drive out darkness. | 只有光明才可驱赶黑暗 |
[00:48] | Only the blood of the B’ah can stop the poison. | 只有巴的血液才能解毒 |
[00:51] | She’s trying to get out of China. | 她想逃出中国 |
[00:52] | Some place safer so she can return and hunt again in my time. | 找更安全的地方 所以她回到我的时代继续猎食 |
[00:55] | There is a freighter leaving this evening. | 今天傍晚有一艘货船要离开 |
[00:56] | Headed where? | 去哪里 |
[00:58] | San Francisco. | 旧金山 |
[01:00] | Did you see it? The B’ah? | 你看见巴了吗 |
[01:01] | – It’s totem? – Not exactly. | – 还有图腾 – 不算是看到了 |
[01:03] | But I know where it is. | 但我知道它在哪 |
[01:18] | Oh, an entire city to search. | 要搜遍整个城市 |
[01:20] | I mean, I gotta say, as useless as I thought the elder was, | 我一定要说 尽管我觉得长老很没用 |
[01:23] | at least it would have got us in the vicinity of the B’ah. | 但至少它能带我们到巴的附近 |
[01:26] | I’m glad it’s gone. | 我很高兴它走了 |
[01:29] | The thing kept looking at me like I was lunch. | 那东西看我就像看午餐一样 |
[01:32] | Yeah, we couldn’t trust it. | 我们不能相信它 |
[01:34] | What if this whole thing is a trap? | 如果这整件事都是陷阱呢 |
[01:37] | Might be. | 可能吧 |
[01:38] | Still doesn’t change the fact that we have to look. | 尽管如此 我们还是得去看一下 |
[01:40] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[01:42] | Kill the elder, destroy the totem. | 杀了长老 摧毁图腾 |
[01:45] | Every death is a step closer to you know what. | 每一次死亡都更接近那个东西 |
[01:48] | What have we here? | 那里有什么 |
[01:54] | What do you say we have a little look around for supplies? | 你觉得我们顺路找一些补给品 可以吗 |
[01:56] | Axel, we need to keep moving. | 阿克塞尔 我们需要赶路 |
[01:58] | Actually we really need to rest. | 其实我们真的需要休息 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I need some snacks. | 我要吃些零食 |
[02:04] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | We’ll check for supplies, then we need to move. | 我们去找一找补给品 然后我们必须赶路 |
[02:33] | Definitely have company. | 这肯定有人 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I think we’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[02:41] | Show yourselves. | 出来吧 |
[02:42] | – Drop your weapons! – You first! | – 放下你的武器 – 你先吧 |
[02:44] | Not a chance. | 没可能 |
[02:47] | Then we have a problem. | 那我们有问题了 |
[02:48] | We won’t if you do as instructed. | 如果你们听话 我们就没问题了 |
[02:51] | – You don’t wanna mess with me, kid. – She’s right, boys. | – 小子 你不会想跟我作对的 – 伙计们 她说得对 |
[02:53] | Save your bullets for the bad guys. | 把子弹留着打坏人吧 |
[02:55] | – What do you want us to do? – Hold your ground. | – 你想我们怎样做 – 别动 |
[02:57] | They don’t look like vampires. | 他们看起来不像吸血鬼 |
[02:58] | Everybody stop talking! | 所有人闭嘴 |
[03:00] | You should listen to your friend. | 你应该听你朋友的话 |
[03:02] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:12] | You’re a lousy shot, kid. | 小子 你的枪法很糟糕 |
[03:15] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[03:16] | You’re her. | 你是她 |
[03:38] | Next. | 下一个 |
[03:40] | Name? | 名字 |
[03:42] | Uh, Sarah Carol. | 莎拉·卡罗尔 |
[03:43] | Number? | 编号 |
[03:46] | It’s on your shirt. I ain’t got all day. | 在你的衬衫上 我很忙的 |
[03:49] | 4478 4478. | |
[03:53] | Now that you’re out of quarantine | 现在你不需隔离了 |
[03:55] | you’re being integrated back into society. | 你可以重新融入社会了 |
[03:58] | In this envelope you will find the address and keys | 在这个信封里 你会找到你居所的 |
[04:00] | to your living quarters. | 地址和钥匙 |
[04:02] | You’re also being allotted credit stamps. | 还给你分配了信用券 |
[04:04] | It’s our currency here. | 这是我们这里通用的货币 |
[04:06] | It works just like cash did back in the day. | 作用就和以前用的现金一样 |
[04:09] | It’s up to you to choose how to spend them | 由你自己决定怎么用 |
[04:10] | but know that the only way to earn more | 但你要知道赚更多券的唯一方法 |
[04:13] | is to contribute. | 就是做出贡献 |
[04:15] | There’s no hand outs here. | 这里不会免费分发 |
[04:17] | Don’t like it, you’re free to leave. | 如果不喜欢的话 可以选择离开 |
[04:19] | Any questions? | 有什么问题 |
[04:20] | When you say contribute, what do you mean? | 你刚刚提到贡献 你的意思是什么 |
[04:23] | It means get a job. | 意思是找工作 |
[04:27] | Wait here. | 等等 |
[04:38] | Here are your weapons that were confiscated. | 这是之前没收的武器 |
[04:41] | We get them back just like that? | 我们可以就这样拿回武器 |
[04:43] | This is still America. | 这还是美国嘛 |
[04:45] | Recommended to be armed even in safe zones. | 即使在安全区 也建议随身带武器 |
[04:48] | Comforting. | 真令人安心 |
[04:49] | Pardon me? | 再说一次 |
[04:51] | Nothing, sir. | 什么都没有 先生 |
[04:54] | Follow the hallway down to the exit. | 沿着走廊就可以出去 |
[04:56] | Coming out! | 准备出来 |
[04:58] | Welcome to Denver. | 欢迎来到丹佛 |
[05:00] | Next. | 下一个 |
[05:03] | Name? | 名字 |
[05:28] | What happened to Callie, Jesse and McGrath? | 凯莉 杰西 和 麦格拉思发生了什么 |
[05:31] | Um, they were released earlier | 他们先被释放 |
[05:32] | and assigned to a different sector. | 被分配到了别的区域 |
[05:34] | Huh. So much for goodbyes. | 不用说再见了 |
[05:58] | Is it just me or does it seem… normal? | 是只有我一个人觉得这里似乎很正常吗 |
[06:05] | – What’s normal now? – Not us. | – 现在什么是正常的 – 不是我们 |
[06:07] | Speak for yourselves. | 只有你们才不正常 |
[06:09] | I was never a vampire. | 我从来都不是吸血鬼 |
[06:13] | Alright, who wants to see where we’re living? | 好吧 有谁想知道我们住哪 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 我想 |
[06:18] | I’m in building 6. | 我住在第六大楼 |
[06:19] | Building 2. | 第二大楼 |
[06:21] | – Me too. – Oh, really? | – 我也是 – 真的吗 |
[06:24] | Oh yeah. Hey, we’re roomies. | 太好了 我们是室友 |
[06:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | Is that ok? I mean… | 你觉得不好吗 |
[06:29] | No. No, it’s good. It’s good. | 不 真的很好 |
[06:31] | It’ll be great. | 一定会好的 |
[06:33] | Um, should we go see where we’re living? | 不如我们去看看我们住在哪 |
[06:35] | Uh, eenie meenie minie… | 是哪栋呢 |
[06:38] | – Mo? – Yes. | – 这栋 – 对 |
[06:40] | – Bye. – See you guys. | – 再见 – 迟些见 |
[06:41] | See you around. | 一会儿再见 |
[06:45] | Huh. Look at that. | 看吧 |
[06:47] | We’re roomies. | 我们是室友 |
[06:50] | The nightmare continues. | 恶梦的延续 |
[07:14] | So what’re your names? | 你们叫什么 |
[07:16] | I’m private Patterson. | 我是帕特森列兵 |
[07:17] | That’s private Raskin and private Mendoza. | 拉斯金列兵和门多萨列兵 |
[07:20] | Where’s your sergeant? | 你们的中士在哪 |
[07:22] | Dead. I think. | 应该死了 |
[07:24] | About a week ago he took first watch. | 大概一星期前 在他守夜时死的 |
[07:28] | We woke up to screaming. | 我们在尖叫声中醒来 |
[07:30] | They… whatever they were, they came from above. | 无论他们是什么 都是从上面而来的 |
[07:35] | From everywhere. | 从四面八方来 |
[07:37] | Nothing like I’ve ever seen before. | 我从来没有看过这样的场景 |
[07:40] | They looked like ancient warriors or something. | 他们看起来像是古代战士之类的东西 |
[07:42] | Between the gunfire and the dark we couldn’t see shit. | 周遭黑漆漆再加上枪林弹雨 我们什么也看不到 |
[07:45] | They took three of our guys that night. | 那一晚 他们带走了我们三个兄弟 |
[07:47] | A few days later a couple more. | 几天后又带走几个 |
[07:50] | No bodies. | 没有尸体 |
[07:52] | Just gone. | 直接消失了 |
[07:53] | There are other men? | 还有其他士兵吗 |
[07:55] | – Where’s your base at? – Fallen. | – 你们的基地在哪 – 沦陷了 |
[07:58] | As far as we know we’re all that’s left. | 就我们所知 我们是仅有的幸存者 |
[08:02] | You military? | 你是军人吗 |
[08:04] | Marines, first division. | 海军陆战队 第一分队 |
[08:07] | You seen action? | 参加过行动吗 |
[08:08] | Tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. | 曾经参加过伊拉克和阿富汗行动 |
[08:11] | We’ve all seen action in this shit. | 在这场灾难里 我们都经历过战斗 |
[08:13] | How long have you guys been here? | 你们留在这里多久了 |
[08:15] | We were barely out of basic training | 吸血鬼崛起时 |
[08:16] | when the rising happened. | 我们才刚完成基本训练 |
[08:18] | Our company was stationed here. | 我们曾经在这里驻守 |
[08:21] | A few months back it was… it was a safe place. | 几个月前这里还是安全的 |
[08:26] | We had everything we needed. | 我们什么都有 |
[08:28] | Food, supplies. | 食物 补给品 |
[08:29] | And then suddenly it all changed. | 然后一刹那什么都变了 |
[08:36] | We don’t know how they got in. | 我们不知道他们怎么进来的 |
[08:38] | It spread so fast. | 扩散得很快 |
[08:40] | If the city was overrun why are you guys still here? | 既然城市已经被侵占了 你们怎么还在这里 |
[08:43] | Leave no man behind. | 不丢下任何人 |
[08:45] | We were doing regular sweeps during the day | 我们定期在白天时做搜查 |
[08:47] | trying to find survivors and then we lost communication | 希望找到生还者 之后我们跟巡逻队 |
[08:50] | with our patrol and now we’re doing sweeps | 失去联络 现在我们在做搜查 |
[08:54] | hoping to find them. | 希望找到他们 |
[08:56] | We hear a lot of stories about you. | 我们听过很多关于你的故事 |
[08:59] | Are you here to save us? | 你是来救我们吗 |
[09:00] | I don’t know what you’ve heard but I’m no saviour. | 我不知道你听了什么 但我不是救世主 |
[09:04] | We saw you heal so it’s all true. | 我们看到你能自愈 所以传闻是真的 |
[09:09] | We’re here on other business. | 我们来这是为了其他任务 |
[09:11] | Maybe we can help you? | 也许我们能帮到你们 |
[09:13] | – We have our own mission. – What… | – 我们有自己的任务 – 什么 |
[09:14] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[09:18] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[09:23] | Let me talk to them for a sec. | 让我跟她们谈谈吧 |
[09:30] | They’re just kids. | 他们只是孩子 |
[09:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:32] | We can’t leave them here. | 我们不能留他们在这里 |
[09:35] | They can’t come with us. | 他们不可以跟我们走 |
[09:37] | So why don’t you go with them? | 那你怎么不跟他们走 |
[09:39] | – Go help them find their friends. – Say what? | – 帮他们找朋友 – 什么 |
[09:42] | I know that’s what you wanna do. | 我知道这是你想做的 |
[09:45] | We’ll go kill the elder and you go help them find their friends | 我们会去杀长老 而你会帮他们找朋友 |
[09:47] | and we’ll meet for drinks after. | 之后我们再一起喝酒 |
[09:51] | – That is not happening. – Axel, she’s right. | – 我不同意 – 阿克塞尔 她是对的 |
[09:54] | They need you so much more than we do. | 他们比我们更需要你 |
[09:59] | Your mission to protect me is over. | 你保护我的任务 已经完结了 |
[10:03] | End of discussion. | 不要再说了 |
[10:12] | Ok guys. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | Here’s the deal. | 现在情况是这样 |
[10:16] | We’re gonna leave Axel with you | 阿克塞尔会跟你们走 |
[10:18] | He’s gonna help you track down the rest of your squad. | 他会帮你们找到你们队其余的人 |
[10:22] | We can’t promise… | 我们不能保证 |
[10:33] | Home sweet home. | 始终家是最好的 |
[10:35] | It’s not so bad. | 不是很差 |
[10:40] | Not so good, either. | 也不太好 |
[10:42] | Right. | 对 |
[10:43] | Beats a leaky triage. | 至少比天花板有裂缝的医院好 |
[10:45] | You know, I was lying in bed wondering | 当时我躺在床上常会想 |
[10:47] | if that stupid airplane was gonna fall on my head. | 会不会有一架飞机掉在我头上 |
[10:49] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:50] | I would… oh, the rats. | 我会…天啊 那些老鼠 |
[10:52] | Oh my god, they were big as dogs. | 我的天啊 跟狗一样大 |
[11:00] | – One bed? – Yeah. Looks like it. | – 只有一张床 – 看起来是 |
[11:09] | Um, I’ll take the couch. | 那我睡沙发 |
[11:11] | – No, no, god no. You sure? | 不好吧 你肯定吗 |
[11:13] | Oh yeah. | 我肯定 |
[11:15] | Home sweet home. | 始终家是最好的 |
[11:18] | Right. | 对 |
[11:24] | Yeah. Home sweet home. | 始终家是最好的 |
[11:39] | I gotta admit it feels pretty good to be back in uniform. | 我得承认 穿回军服感觉真好 |
[11:43] | Don’t go getting yourself killed trying to save the world. | 不要因为拯救世界而把命弄丢了 |
[11:46] | Saving the world is your job. | 拯救世界是你的工作 |
[11:55] | You be careful out there. | 在外面你一定要小心 |
[11:56] | Yeah, back at you, army man. | 军人 你也是要小心 |
[11:59] | Marine. | 海军陆战队员 |
[12:01] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[12:03] | I gotta say you do look damn good in that uniform. | 我得说你穿军服很帅气 |
[12:06] | Oh yeah? | 真的吗 |
[12:07] | You look pretty good in yours, too. | 你穿这身也很漂亮 |
[12:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:19] | Regulators, let’s man up. | 启动发动机 |
[12:25] | I always wanted to say that. | 我一直都很想这么说 |
[13:00] | Hey, Flesh? | 弗莱什 |
[13:01] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[13:05] | Flesh? | 弗莱什 |
[13:11] | Flesh, you ok? | 弗莱什 你没事吧 |
[13:13] | I’m not sleeping in there. | 我不睡那里 |
[13:15] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[13:16] | You… you can take that room. | 你可以要那间房 |
[13:20] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[13:21] | You’re so stupid. You’re the last person in the world | 你简直愚蠢透顶 我跟谁都不愿 |
[13:23] | that I wanna be spending time with. | 跟你呆在一起 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry, Flesh. I just wanna… | 很抱歉 弗莱什 我只是想… |
[13:28] | Don’t call me that! | 别这么叫我 |
[13:29] | Just stop calling me that, alright?! | 别这么叫我 行吗 |
[13:31] | That’s… that’s the name that you gave me after you turned me. | 那是… 那是你把我转化后给我取的名字 |
[13:33] | I’m not your boy anymore. | 我已经不是你的小喽啰了 |
[13:36] | My name’s Phil. | 我的名字是菲尔 |
[13:38] | Phil Fleichman. | 菲尔·弗赖奇曼 |
[13:47] | You’re Phil. | 你是菲尔 |
[13:49] | Phil Fleichman. | 菲尔·弗赖奇曼 |
[14:21] | I hope Axel’s alright. | 我希望阿克塞尔没事 |
[14:22] | Those soldiers seemed pretty rattled. | 那些士兵似乎非常紧张 |
[14:24] | Can’t have any distractions when we fight the B’ah. | 我们跟巴战斗时可不能分心 |
[14:27] | Who’s distracted? | 是谁分心了 |
[14:30] | I need you to stay focused. | 我要你集中注意 |
[14:32] | Forgive me for giving a shit about somebody. | 请原谅我没有对别人不管不顾 |
[14:37] | Look, when I was searching for Dylan | 在寻找迪伦的时候 |
[14:40] | my decisions were clouded by my love for her | 我对她的爱干扰了我的判断 |
[14:43] | and I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不希望这种事在你身上重演 |
[14:45] | Love? Ok, you can relax on the L-word. | 爱 你大可以放宽心 |
[14:47] | We hooked up, ok? One time. | 我们就是玩玩而已 就一次 |
[14:51] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[14:52] | I actually don’t know what you mean | 其实我不太懂 |
[14:53] | because you never talk about her. | 因为你从不谈论她 |
[14:55] | I wouldn’t have even known Dylan existed | 要不是有人提起过 |
[14:57] | if someone else hadn’t have brought her up. | 我甚至不知道迪伦的存在 |
[14:58] | Come on, tell me, what was she like? | 告诉我 她长什么样 |
[15:05] | Come on, she was my family, too. | 拜托 她也是我家人 |
[15:09] | She was beautiful. | 她美丽非凡 |
[15:13] | So smart. | 那样聪慧 |
[15:16] | Kind. | 善良 |
[15:21] | She had this laugh. | 她的笑声很特别 |
[15:25] | I really wish I could have met her. | 真希望我能见到她 |
[15:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:33] | – You see that? – Yeah, what is that? | – 看见了吗 – 看见了 那是什么 |
[15:38] | You think we can trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[15:41] | I barely trust you and you’re my sister. | 我都不太信任你 而你还是我妹 |
[15:43] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[15:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:56] | Cute pyjamas. | 睡衣挺可爱 |
[15:58] | I fought vampires like these in China. | 我曾在中国跟这样的吸血鬼交过手 |
[16:00] | They’re nothing like you’ve encountered before. | 他们与你之前遇到的完全不同 |
[16:03] | Alright. They’re still gonna die by my blade. | 行吧 但他们还是会死在我刀下 |
[16:05] | That’s all I care about. | 我只关注这个 |
[16:16] | That is new. | 真稀奇 |
[16:18] | Keep your eyes on them. They’re quick. | 盯紧了 他们速度很快 |
[16:19] | Yeah, well so am I. | 我也一样 |
[16:21] | Let’s dance. | 我们上 |
[17:50] | I had that. | 搞定 |
[17:56] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[18:26] | Bitch! | 妈的 |
[18:45] | He’s just been buried! | 他被我打死了 |
[18:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:52] | I am the Burier! | 我是他的掘墓人 |
[19:01] | But you can call me Barry. | 你们可以叫我巴里 |
[19:06] | There’s a group of us holed up down the road. | 我们有群人躲在这条路往下的地方 |
[19:09] | We were out on a supply salvage | 这些东西逼过来时 |
[19:10] | when those things cornered us. | 我们正在打捞补给 |
[19:12] | – How many of you are there? – 14. | – 你们有多少人 – 十四个人 |
[19:15] | Used to be a lot more but littl by little we got picked off. | 以前多得多 但都一个个地死去了 |
[19:18] | You in charge? | 你是老大吗 |
[19:20] | In charge of what? | 什么的老大 |
[19:22] | The closest thing we got to leadership is Mary Beth. | 玛丽·贝丝大概算我们的领导者 |
[19:24] | But it ain’t like any of us is trained in dealing with this shit. | 但不是说我们就对处理这种破事训练有素 |
[19:28] | What’re you doing here, anyway? | 说起来 你们在这里做什么 |
[19:30] | Looking for a vampire. | 找吸血鬼 |
[19:31] | To kill it. | 然后杀掉它 |
[19:33] | You actually came here looking for a fight? | 你们真的是到这里来找架打的 |
[19:36] | I don’t know if that’s brave or crazy. | 真不知该说是勇敢还是疯狂 |
[19:38] | Pretty much both. | 可能两者皆是 |
[19:42] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:55] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[19:56] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[20:03] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[20:10] | You gotta stop doing that. | 别这么紧张 |
[20:14] | They’re gonna find out I’m not really a nurse. | 他们会发现我其实不是护士的 |
[20:16] | Not unless you tell them. | 你不说他们就不会发现 |
[20:17] | Besides, you were more or less a nurse at triage. | 另外 至少在分诊处你多少算个护士 |
[20:20] | A labradoodle could have been a nurse at triage. | 一条拉布拉多犬就可以胜任分诊护士 |
[20:22] | Holding people down during | 截肢手术的时候 |
[20:23] | amputations and standing guard during… | 把人压紧 夜班期间… |
[20:26] | night watch wasn’t exactly medical training. | 站岗放哨可算不上医学训练 |
[20:28] | Ok, just be cool. | 好吧 保持镇定 |
[20:29] | Sarah and Jolene? | 莎拉和茱莲妮 |
[20:31] | Yes. Sarah. | 对 我是莎拉 |
[20:32] | – Jolene. – Come with me. | – 茱莲妮 – 跟我来 |
[20:34] | We obviously have no way of checking credentials | 显然我们无法检查证书 |
[20:36] | so we pretty much go with your word. | 所以几乎只是根据你们的说辞选人 |
[20:37] | We’re always looking for people with hospital experience. | 我们一直在找有医院工作经验的人 |
[20:39] | Basically you kill someone and you’re fired. | 总地说来 你杀了人就会被解雇 |
[20:41] | – Got it. – Don’t kill anyone. | – 明白了 – 所以不要杀人 |
[20:43] | – You say you were an RN? – Yes, I was. | – 你说自己曾是注册护士 – 是的 |
[20:45] | What’s the most effective way to measure a patient’s temperature? | 给患者量体温最有效的方式是什么 |
[20:47] | – Um, it’s uh… rectally. – Good enough. | – 嗯… 通过直肠 – 好极了 |
[20:51] | Dr. Carol, it says here you have a background in hematology? | 卡罗尔医生 这里说您有血液病学的专业背景 |
[20:53] | Yes, that was my main focus. | 是的 这是我的主攻方向 |
[20:55] | You’ll find here you’ll be bouncing around a lot, | 但你在这得处理各种各样的事情 |
[20:57] | everyone kinda needs to be a jack of all trades at times. | 这儿的人需要什么都懂一点 |
[20:59] | I hope you’re ok with that? | 没问题吧 |
[21:00] | Yes, as long as I have access to a lab. | 只要我有权进入实验室就行 |
[21:02] | Yeah, there’s one one level down. | 实验室在地下一层 |
[21:04] | It’s not top of the line but it’s good enough. | 虽然并非顶级但也足够好了 |
[21:07] | Brown outs. | 供电不足 |
[21:08] | Happens all the time. | 总是这样 |
[21:09] | With the influx of new people | 人越来越多 |
[21:10] | our grid hasn’t been able to handle it. | 我们的电网也越来越难以负荷 |
[21:12] | Welcome to the work force. | 欢迎成为劳动大军的一员 |
[21:14] | That was easier than medical school. | 这比进医学院简单些 |
[21:16] | Come on. | 来 |
[21:17] | Oh, come on. You know you wanna. | 来嘛 你也想碰拳 |
[21:30] | This is it. | 到了 |
[21:35] | If you wanna just hang back for a minute, | 请你们在此稍等 |
[21:36] | I’m gonna go grab Mary Beth. | 我去找玛丽·贝丝 |
[21:44] | Put this with the rest of them. | 把它跟剩下的放一起 |
[21:48] | Mary Beth? | 玛丽·贝丝 |
[21:54] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[21:55] | Who’s this? | 两位是 |
[21:56] | This is Vanessa and her sister, Charlotte. | 这位是凡妮莎和她妹妹夏洛特 |
[21:59] | – Scarlett. – Apologies. Scarlett. | – 斯嘉丽 – 抱歉 斯嘉丽 |
[22:01] | It’s a pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[22:03] | They saved us. | 她们救了我们 |
[22:04] | Well, thank you for that. | 谢谢你们 |
[22:06] | And then I saved them. | 然后我救了她们 |
[22:09] | Well done, Barry. | 干得好 巴里 |
[22:11] | Dre says you’re the one in charge. | 德里说你是领头的人 |
[22:12] | Hardly. | 别这么说 |
[22:14] | I was the weather anchor before this, | 我之前是做天气预报的 |
[22:15] | Channel 5 News. | 在第五频道新闻 |
[22:17] | Things fell apart about three weeks back. | 差不多三周前 一切都崩溃了 |
[22:20] | I don’t know. I guess because people recognize me from TV they… | 我不知道 我猜因为人们在电视上认识我 他们… |
[22:23] | they look to me for leadership. | 他们就把我当作领导者了 |
[22:27] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[22:29] | Figured you guys could use this. | 我想你们可能需要这个 |
[22:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:33] | So what brings you to San Francisco? | 那么 你们为什么到旧金山来 |
[22:35] | Most people avoid the coast in search of higher ground. | 大多数人都避开沿海到高地去了 |
[22:39] | We’re looking for a vampire. | 我们在找一只吸血鬼 |
[22:40] | We’ve got lots of those lately. | 最近这边有很多 |
[22:42] | What happened out here? | 怎么回事 |
[22:45] | Everything was fine for a while. | 有一阵子一切都好好的 |
[22:46] | The military, what was left of it at least, | 军方 至少军队剩下的人 |
[22:50] | they were creating a safe zone down around Fisherman’s Wharf. | 曾在渔人码头附近建立了一个安全区 |
[22:53] | The plan was to secure San Francisco, Oakland next. | 他们计划保证旧金山的安全 接下来是奥克兰 |
[22:57] | I’d have believed that when I saw it. | 当时我还是怀有信心的 |
[22:59] | And then they just appeared. | 然后他们就出现了 |
[23:01] | Yeah, those vampires. | 是的 那些吸血鬼 |
[23:03] | The flippy ones. | 那些疯子 |
[23:05] | They came out of nowhere. | 他们简直是凭空出现的 |
[23:06] | Military couldn’t do a goddamn thing. | 军方根本奈他们无何 |
[23:08] | Dozens of people were wiped out. | 许多人死去 |
[23:11] | They were already inside the perimeter somehow. | 不知怎地他们已经进来了 |
[23:14] | You said this started about three weeks ago? | 你说这是从三周前开始的 |
[23:23] | I think that the elder tricked me. | 我怀疑那个长老骗了我 |
[23:25] | When it sent me to China it knew that the B’ah would be awoken. | 他把我派去中国的时候就知道巴会被唤醒 |
[23:30] | The elder couldn’t kill us but the B’ah could. | 长老杀不了我们 但巴可以 |
[23:32] | You can’t blame yourself for that. | 你不能因此自责 |
[23:34] | You couldn’t have known. | 毕竟你当时不可能知道 |
[23:36] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:42] | You look like shit. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[23:43] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:45] | That’s really nice. | 你这么说真好 |
[23:47] | Help me out. | 帮个忙 |
[23:48] | Put her down. | 让她躺下 |
[23:51] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[23:58] | Oh my god, what is that? | 老天 怎么回事 |
[24:06] | She’s been poisoned. | 她中毒了 |
[24:08] | Is it bad? | 严重吗 |
[24:11] | If I don’t find the vampire who did this to her | 如果不找到下毒的那只吸血鬼 |
[24:13] | and feed her its blood, she’ll die. | 用他的血喂她 她就会死 |
[24:15] | Yeah, that’s bad. | 那真糟糕 |
[24:17] | You said the vampires were already inside the perimeter? | 你说吸血鬼已经进入外围了 |
[24:21] | Do you know where the attacks originated? | 知道袭击是从哪里开始的吗 |
[24:23] | A warehouse down by the docks. | 码头下面的一个仓库 |
[24:25] | Barry worked the wharf. | 巴里曾在码头工作 |
[24:28] | Can you take me there? | 能带我到那边吗 |
[24:29] | You bet. | 当然 |
[24:34] | Go get that kit. | 把工具包拿上 |
[24:35] | Ok, I’m here. It’s ok. | 我在 不会有事的 |
[24:49] | The stairs are starting to make me feel dizzy. | 这些楼梯让我头晕目眩 |
[24:51] | I mean, how many basements can be in one building, anyway? | 我是说 一栋建筑里能有多少地下室呢 |
[24:53] | I thought you said you worked here. | 你不是在这里工作吗 |
[24:54] | I did, as a busker, not a longshoreman. | 确实如此 但我是个街头艺人 不是码头工人 |
[24:57] | I mean, why couldn’t we be in a building | 我是说 为什么这楼里 |
[24:59] | with a working elevator, huh? | 就不能有台能用的电梯呢 |
[25:02] | Maybe let’s not announce our arrival. | 我们还是别出声比较好 |
[25:07] | Wait up for me. | 等等我 |
[25:12] | It’s pretty simple, really. | 真的很简单 |
[25:13] | Everything comes pre-packaged from the company. | 一切都在公司里被预先包装好了 |
[25:15] | You’ve given flu shots before, right? | 你以前打过流感疫苗 对吧 |
[25:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:20] | Uh, but, you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[25:21] | It’s… it’s been so long. | 时间… 时间太长了 |
[25:23] | Why don’t you show me how you do it? | 你能不能给我演示一下如何操作 |
[25:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:27] | Have you had your first shot yet? | 你打过这第一针了吗 |
[25:30] | It’s mandatory, you know. | 这是强制性的 |
[25:31] | Nope. | 还没 |
[25:32] | Let me pop your cherry then. | 那你的第一次交给我 |
[25:34] | So to speak. | 就这么一说 |
[25:38] | Uh, what is it, exactly? | 那些到底是什么 |
[25:42] | It’s uh, it’s a repellant for vampires. | 这是 吸血鬼的驱逐剂 |
[25:46] | What, like um… vampire deet? | 类似… 驱鬼剂 |
[25:50] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多 |
[25:53] | So first you just gently tap the syringe, | 首先只需要轻轻敲击注射器 |
[25:56] | get all the little bubbles out. | 把所有小气泡弹出来 |
[25:59] | Then you wanna stick it in the upper arm. | 然后刺进上臂 |
[26:03] | Push the plunger like that. | 像这样推动柱塞 |
[26:07] | Dispose of it in the yellow containers, | 然后扔进黄色容器中 |
[26:10] | and that’s that. | 就完事了 |
[26:12] | And so on and so on. | 诸如此类 |
[26:14] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[26:16] | Nope. | 没有 |
[26:22] | I’ve seen you before. | 我见过你 |
[26:24] | – I doubt it. – Nah, I’m pretty good with faces. | – 是吗 – 我很擅长记人脸 |
[26:27] | Names I can’t remember for shit but faces, I… | 名字我无法记得 但面孔我… |
[26:31] | was it in Seattle? | 是在西雅图吗 |
[26:32] | That’s where I’m from, originally. | 那就是我来的地方 |
[26:36] | You uh, do you wanna get a drink later? | 之后你想喝一杯吗 |
[26:39] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:44] | I don’t know if my girlfriend would like that. | 我不知道我女朋友会不会介意 |
[26:48] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[26:52] | Cool. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:57] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[27:09] | Oh, this’ll do. | 这足够了 |
[27:14] | This’ll do just fine. | 这样刚刚好 |
[27:30] | Let’s see what you’re all about. | 我倒要看看你葫芦里卖的是什么药 |
[28:08] | There, there. Come on now. | 没事没事 你要挺住 |
[28:10] | You gotta hang in there. | 一定要挺住了 |
[28:13] | Come on. | 上天保佑 |
[28:15] | You gotta hang in there. | 撑住啊 |
[28:18] | You gotta hang in there. | 撑住啊 |
[28:23] | Woah, don’t worry, you’re safe. | 别担心 你现在安全了 |
[28:26] | – You’re safe. – What’s wrong with me? | – 没事了 – 我怎么了 |
[28:28] | You’ve been bitten by one of those things. | 你被那种东西咬了一口 |
[28:31] | Where is everybody? | 其他人在哪儿 |
[28:33] | Where’s Vanessa? | 凡妮莎呢 |
[28:35] | She went after that vampire you’re looking for. | 她去追踪你一直寻找的那个吸血鬼的了 |
[28:37] | – What, the B’ah? – Mmmhmm. | – 不会是巴吧 – 没错 |
[28:38] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:40] | It’s gonna kill her on her own. | 她一个人去会被杀的 |
[28:42] | – No, I need to help her. – Hey, easy. | – 不行 我得去帮她 – 冷静一下 |
[28:44] | – I need to help her! – Easy, easy! | – 我得去帮她 – 冷静 冷静 |
[28:45] | – Come here. Come here. – Get off. | – 到这儿来 乖 – 别碰我 |
[28:47] | – No, no, no, no, no. – What you gotta do is come here. | – 不 不 不 – 你现在就该乖乖过来 |
[28:49] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[28:54] | What you need to do now is stay put. | 你现在要做的就是躺在这儿 |
[28:56] | That’s what you need to do. | 这就是你现在的任务 |
[28:57] | – Where’s Axel? – Axel? Uh… | – 阿克塞尔人呢 – 阿克塞尔的话 |
[28:59] | – Is he with Vanessa? – Yeah. | – 他和凡妮莎在一块吗 – 没错 |
[29:00] | Is he helping her? | 他在帮助她吗 |
[29:02] | He’s with Vanessa, they’re meeting up right now, | 他和凡妮莎在一起 现在他们正在碰头呢 |
[29:04] | and everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[29:07] | Shh. There you go. | 对 就这样 |
[29:09] | That’s good. Take it easy. Take it easy. | 就这样 放轻松 别紧张 |
[29:17] | That’s it, that’s it, that’s it. | 放轻松 就这样 |
[29:20] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[29:22] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[29:23] | There you go. | 乖 就这样 |
[29:34] | This is like searching for a needle in a haystack. | 这样的搜查就像是在海底捞针 |
[29:44] | I think we may have found our needle. | 我想我们要找的针已经出现了 |
[29:59] | I’ve seen these crates before. | 我之前见过这些板条箱 |
[30:02] | She must have been here waiting this whole time. | 这么久以来她肯定一直都在这里等着 |
[30:05] | And she wasn’t alone. | 她还有同伙 |
[30:17] | Does this feel weird to you? | 你觉得这奇怪吗 |
[30:21] | It’s definitely weird. | 确实是怪怪的 |
[30:23] | But it’s good weird, you know? | 但是好的那种奇怪 |
[30:25] | Like… slightly close to normal. | 就是 有点接近正常了 |
[30:29] | Like, I don’t know whether to run and hide | 我不知道该是逃跑躲起来 |
[30:31] | or jump up and down for joy. | 还是高兴得上蹿下跳 |
[30:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:38] | Well, thanks for bringing me lunch. | 谢谢你给我带午餐 |
[30:39] | It was, um, super sweet of you. | 你人真是太好了 |
[30:42] | Beats burned rodent. | 比烧焦的老鼠好 |
[30:43] | Oh, but I so love burned rodent. | 可我超爱它的 |
[30:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:50] | So um, first day at work, how did it go? | 第一天上班 感觉如何 |
[30:53] | Oh, right, first day. | 没错 我的第一天 |
[30:55] | Ok, um, well, my new coworker is a super creepy guy named Jared. | 我的新同事叫杰瑞德 是一个超级怪异的人 |
[31:02] | So nothing has changed, ok. | 也就是说一切照旧 好的 |
[31:04] | He asked me out. | 他约我出去了 |
[31:06] | – Where are you going? – Very funny. | – 你们要去哪儿 – 说来好玩 |
[31:10] | I told him I had a girlfriend. | 我跟他说我有女朋友了 |
[31:11] | You should have seen the look on his face. | 你真该看看他当时的表情 |
[31:13] | It was awesome. | 太妙了 |
[31:16] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[31:18] | It just came out. | 我当时是脱口而出的 |
[31:20] | It was just, you know, in the moment. | 那一会儿我只想着 |
[31:23] | Back off, Jared. | 离我远点 杰瑞德 |
[31:28] | It just came out. | 话就这么出口了 |
[31:33] | I like you, Sarah. | 我喜欢你 莎拉 |
[31:37] | I wanna be honest about it. | 我不想隐瞒自己的感情 |
[31:42] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[32:32] | Seems like people’s fuses | 这儿的人脾气似乎 |
[32:33] | are getting shorter and shorter around here. | 开始变得越来越暴躁了 |
[32:35] | You look lost. You need something? | 你看起来很迷茫 需要什么吗 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I’m looking for work. | 我在找工作呢 |
[32:38] | Are you hiring? | 你在招人吗 |
[32:40] | You look the part. | 你看上去倒像是这种人 |
[32:42] | Hopefully the part you like. | 但愿我是你中意的那种人 |
[32:44] | You’ll know if it is. | 你会知道的 |
[32:47] | You’re not from around here. I haven’t seen you before. | 你不是本地人 我之前从没见过你 |
[32:49] | No, this is my first day in Denver. | 没错 这是我来丹佛的第一天 |
[32:51] | How’s bussing and bouncing sound? | 你觉得这种环境怎么样 |
[32:53] | That sounds great. | 感觉很不错 |
[32:55] | Perfect. | 好的 |
[32:56] | – I’m Frankie. – I’m Julius. | – 我叫弗兰基 – 我叫朱利叶斯 |
[32:59] | Welcome aboard, Julius. | 欢迎加入我们 朱利叶斯 |
[33:00] | Come on, I’ll show you around. | 跟我来 我带你到处看看 |
[33:11] | So Axel, what was it like serving overseas? | 阿克塞尔 在海外服役的感觉怎么样 |
[33:16] | It was sandy. | 到处是沙子 |
[33:18] | And hot. | 而且还热 |
[33:20] | Raskin, now’s not the time. | 拉斯金 现在不是聊这个的时候 |
[33:22] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[33:24] | What it was like. | 到底那是什么样的感觉 |
[33:26] | War is hell, kid. | 战争就是地狱 小兄弟 |
[33:28] | Ain’t nothing sexy about it. | 那玩意儿可没什么魅力可言 |
[33:30] | You know what it’s like, | 你知道是什么感觉 |
[33:33] | hold your buddy’s hand while he takes his last breath, | 一手握着战友的手 一边看着他命不久矣 |
[33:36] | tell him everything’s gonna be fine when you know it’s not. | 告诉他一切都会没事的 但事实并非如此 |
[33:40] | But it wasn’t like killing vamps. | 但这和杀吸血鬼不一样 |
[33:42] | Yeah, well, vamps, at least you know they’re bad guys. | 这倒没错 至少你知道它们都是坏的 |
[33:46] | Over there there are no bad guys, | 在战场上可没好坏之分 |
[33:49] | just different points of view. | 有的只是观点的差异 |
[33:53] | Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. | 等等 先停下 |
[33:56] | Patterson, you’re with me. | 帕特森 跟我来 |
[33:57] | Raskin, get our six. | 拉斯金 注意观察我们的四周 |
[33:59] | Mendoza, keep it running in case we need to bug out. | 门多萨继续开车 情况不对的话我们得撤离 |
[34:27] | Hell of a fire fight here. | 好一场枪战啊 |
[34:37] | This is recent. | 这是最近的 |
[34:41] | Whatever got ’em didn’t kill ’em, it took ’em. | 不管敌人是谁 他们选择了活捉的方式 |
[34:47] | We gotta find ’em. | 我们得找到他们 |
[34:49] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[35:11] | Jolene. | 茱莲妮 |
[35:12] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[35:13] | I thought you could use this. | 我想着你可能需要这个 |
[35:16] | Can you believe it? | 你敢相信吗 |
[35:17] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[35:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:27] | Is everything ok? | 情况还好吗 |
[35:29] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[35:30] | I’m just busy. | 只不过有些忙 |
[35:35] | Was it what happened uh… at lunch? | 是因为吃饭时发生的事情吗 |
[35:42] | What? | 什么 |
[35:44] | Oh, that? | 你说那个啊 |
[35:46] | No. | 不 |
[35:47] | ‘Cause uh, we’re just kinda living | 毕竟怎么说呢 我们现在算是 |
[35:50] | in a dangerous time, right? | 生活在一个危险的时期 |
[35:52] | And uh, tomorrow isn’t a guarantee | 能不能活到明天都说不准 |
[35:55] | and I don’t wanna leave anything unsaid. | 因此我不想留下什么遗憾 |
[35:58] | Look, if you’re not interested, I understand. | 如果你不感兴趣的话 我也理解 |
[36:00] | – It’s… – No, it’s not that. | – 只是 – 不 不是那样 |
[36:02] | Well, you kissed me back. | 你回吻了我 |
[36:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:05] | I’m just… I’m really confused. | 我真的很迷茫 |
[36:09] | – It was too soon. – No. | – 进展太快了 – 不 |
[36:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:15] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[36:17] | Just be honest with me. | 对我坦诚些 |
[36:20] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我手头有很多事情要做 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:35] | Go ahead and shut the door on me, too. | 也把我拒之门外吧 |
[36:37] | I guess it’s what you’re good at. | 这应该是你最拿手的了 |
[37:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[37:04] | Oh, you aren’t ready for this, and I totally understand, | 你还没做好准备 我很理解 |
[37:07] | it’s my fault for pushing things too fast. | 都怪我 一股脑想着加快进展关系 |
[37:09] | – No, you don’t have to do this. – Yes, I do. | – 不 你不需要这么做 – 我要 |
[37:11] | No, you don’t. I don’t want you to go. | 不 我不想你离开我 |
[37:13] | Then give me a reason to stay. | 那就给我个留下的理由 |
[37:15] | Exactly my point. | 我正是这个意思 |
[37:19] | I’m a virgin. | 我是个处女 |
[37:21] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[37:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:27] | Oh, you mean like with women? | 你是说和女人 |
[37:35] | – Oh my god. – No. | – 天呐 – 不 |
[37:37] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[37:38] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s ok. It’s… | 不 不 没关系的 |
[37:40] | – Oh my god. – It’s not a big deal. | – 天呐 – 这没什么大不了的 |
[37:41] | It’s super rare, but it’s not a big deal at all, | 这很少见 但完全没什么大不了的 |
[37:44] | it’s… it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s… | 这没什么好感到羞愧的 |
[37:45] | It’s so embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[37:47] | No. | 不会 |
[37:48] | Oh my god, I’m a freak of nature. | 天呐 我天生就是个怪胎 |
[37:50] | – No, you’re not a freak of nature. – Oh my god. | – 不 你不是个怪胎 – 天呐 |
[37:56] | Ok. Ok. Ok. You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[37:58] | I never connected with anyone ever, | 我从未对任何人产生过感情 |
[38:02] | so all of this that I’m feeling… | 我现在的这些感觉 |
[38:06] | I am scared shitless. | 让我害怕极了 |
[38:08] | You scare me. | 你让我害怕 |
[38:12] | And you’re right, I push people away, ok? | 而且你说的没错 我会疏远别人 |
[38:14] | I’m not proud of that. | 我痛恨这点 |
[38:16] | But I have never met anyone that makes me feel | 但我从来没有遇到过像你一样 |
[38:18] | the way how you do and I don’t know what to do with that | 让我有这种感觉的人 我不知道该如何是好 |
[38:20] | except ask you to stay so please don’t go. | 我只能求你留下 所以求你别离开 |
[38:27] | I didn’t wanna make you feel anything but happy. | 我只想让你幸福 |
[38:33] | And we can just take it slow. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[38:41] | We can take it as slow as you like. | 你想要多慢都可以 |
[38:47] | Ok. | 好的 |
[38:50] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:58] | – I’m sorry. – No. | – 对不起 – 没事 |
[39:01] | – I’m sorry. – It’s ok. | – 对不起 – 没关系的 |
[39:19] | Hands on a swivel, boys. | 注意安全 伙计们 |
[39:48] | Oh shit. | 该死的 |
[39:50] | Those are our guys. | 这是我们的人 |
[39:53] | Adams. | 亚当斯 |
[39:54] | Johnson. | 约翰逊 |
[39:56] | What the hell could do that to them? | 什么东西能把他们弄成这样 |
[39:58] | An elder. | 一个长老 |
[39:59] | What’s an elder? | 那是什么 |
[40:01] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[40:03] | Worse than ferals? | 比野人还可怕吗 |
[40:05] | Worse than an army of ferals set on fire. | 比全身是火的野人军队还可怕 |
[40:08] | Oh shit. | 该死的 |
[40:09] | It’s like when it took their blood it took their souls, too. | 看来它们在吸血的同时还摄走了他们的魂魄 |
[40:13] | I don’t wanna meet this thing. | 我可不想碰到这种怪物 |
[40:15] | Yeah, well let’s not press our luck. | 但愿我们走运吧 |
[40:18] | Fall back. | 退后 |
[40:21] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[40:29] | Steady, boys. | 冷静 伙计们 |
[40:30] | Stick together. | 凑到一块 |
[40:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:34] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[40:35] | We gotta get outta here, now. | 我们得赶紧离开这儿 |
[40:36] | Go! Go! | 走 |
[40:40] | Back to back. | 背靠背 |
[40:40] | Back to back! | 背靠背 |
[40:41] | Don’t break formation. | 别乱了阵型 |
[40:44] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[40:52] | There’s gotta be a faster way to do this. | 肯定有更加便捷的方法 |
[40:56] | Ok, um… | 好的 |
[40:58] | Break it down into sectors. | 把它划分为几块区域 |
[40:59] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[41:03] | How’s she doing? | 她的情况怎么样 |
[41:05] | She’s strong, but I’m not sure how much longer she can fight. | 她很坚强 但我不知道她还能撑多久 |
[41:36] | Hang in there, sis. | 挺住啊 妹 |
[41:39] | We’re gonna fix this. | 我们会处理好的 |
[41:47] | Where the hell are you, Axel? | 你在哪儿 阿克塞尔 |
[41:56] | Go! Go! | 走 |
[41:59] | Stick together! | 别走散了 |
[42:03] | Get down! Get down! | 快趴下 趴下 |
[42:07] | Stay away from the shadow! | 别呆在阴暗处 |
[42:12] | Man down! Man down! | 有人倒了 |
[42:28] | Goddamn apocalypse. | 该死的世界末日 |