| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [00:11] | You’re now the mouse. | 现在你是老鼠了 | 
| [00:14] | I am your future. | 我是你的未来 | 
| [00:19] | You’re different. | 你不一样了 | 
| [00:21] | A new power. | 一股新的力量 | 
| [00:22] | They can’t stay here. | 他们不能待在这里 | 
| [00:24] | There’s no resources there’s no security. | 这里没有资源也不安全 | 
| [00:26] | – So what do we do? – Denver. | – 那我们要做什么 – 丹佛 | 
| [00:28] | Supposed to be a safe zone. | 应该是一个安全区 | 
| [00:29] | We’ll never make it out on our own. | 我们从来没有自己走出去过 | 
| [00:31] | Yeah, you will. | 你们可以的 | 
| [00:33] | Cuz I’m going to take you there. | 因为我要把你们带出去 | 
| [00:35] | I am Felix. | 我是菲利克斯 | 
| [00:40] | This new power I have. I’m going to give it to you. | 这是我拥有的新力量 我要把它传给你 | 
| [00:43] | I’m going to give it to all of you. | 我会把它传给你们所有人 | 
| [00:45] | And together, the Sisterhood will rule. | 我们姐妹会一起统治世界 | 
| [00:57] | And while it is different and irregular. | 尽管这不一样 也不符合规则 | 
| [01:01] | It’s also not against who we are | 但它并不违背我们本身 | 
| [01:03] | and what we believe. | 以及我们的信仰 | 
| [01:06] | He has shown his devotion to this order many times over. | 他已经多次表达了他对这一秩序的忠诚 | 
| [01:10] | And his devotion to me as well. | 以及对我的忠心 | 
| [01:13] | I might not be here today if it were not for him. | 如果不是他 我今天也不会出现在这里 | 
| [01:16] | So I ask you, beseech you. | 所以 我问你们 乞求你们 | 
| [01:21] | What do we do about Scab? | 我们要如何处置斯卡布 | 
| [01:27] | Does he stay with us? | 让他和我们待在一起 | 
| [01:29] | Or does he go? | 还是让他离开 | 
| [01:32] | He is fine but he is not us not like us. | 他很好 但他不是我们 也不像我们 | 
| [01:41] | But he can be. | 但他可以加入我们 | 
| [01:43] | He can be changed. | 他可以改变 | 
| [01:46] | Please… Sisters… trust me. | 拜托 姐妹们 相信我 | 
| [01:50] | Allow me this honour. | 请赐予我这个荣幸 | 
| [01:52] | I will not fail you. | 我不会让你们失望的 | 
| [01:54] | I will help you restore your ranks. | 我会帮你们恢复秩序 | 
| [01:58] | Fine. Then let him prove himself. | 好吧 那让他证明他自己 | 
| [02:02] | Let him show us his worth. | 让他向我们展示他的价值所在 | 
| [02:07] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [02:08] | You’ll accept me into your order. | 你们会接受我加入你们的体系吧 | 
| [02:10] | And let him join. | 如果他真心想加入 | 
| [02:13] | If he truly wishes to join us. | 那就让他加入我们吧 | 
| [02:16] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [02:17] | Yes, make me a Sister. | 是的 让我成为姐妹会的一员 | 
| [02:20] | I’ll do anything you ask. | 我会听从你们的所有安排 | 
| [02:22] | Please. Make me a Sister. | 求你了 让我加入吧 | 
| [02:25] | I will do anything you wish. | 我会对你言听计从的 | 
| [02:30] | Make me a Sister. | 就让我加入吧 | 
| [02:32] | Please. Make me a Sister. | 求求你们了 让我加入吧 | 
| [02:38] | With my blood I’ll mark you with a symbol of our order | 我会用我的血来为你印上我们的标记 | 
| [02:43] | This is a symbol for your forehead. | 它会印在你的前额上 | 
| [02:49] | Now, I am truly one of you. | 现在我真的加入你们了 | 
| [02:57] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [02:59] | Almost. | 差不多了 | 
| [03:03] | Almost? | 差不多 | 
| [03:06] | What is almost? | 什么叫差不多 | 
| [03:09] | You are almost one of us. | 你差不多算是了 | 
| [03:12] | There’s just one more step to go. | 但你还差最后一步 | 
| [03:23] | Comfort him now. | 现在去安慰他吧 | 
| [03:24] | Oh. Yes… | 是的 | 
| [03:29] | Do it. | 来吧 | 
| [03:31] | Do it. | 来吧 | 
| [03:34] | Make me one of you. | 让我加入你们 | 
| [03:38] | Make me a Sister! | 让我成为你们 | 
| [03:41] | Yes! | 来吧 | 
| [03:43] | Yes! | 来吧 | 
| [03:45] | Yes. | 来吧 | 
| [03:47] | Yes. | 来吧 | 
| [03:49] | Yes. | 来吧 | 
| [03:53] | Yes! Yes! | 来吧 来吧 | 
| [03:56] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 | 
| [04:33] | Anyone see Axel yet? | 有人看到过阿克塞尔吗 | 
| [04:35] | Not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [04:36] | – Christina? – No. Nothing yet. | – 克里斯蒂娜 – 没 没看到 | 
| [04:40] | I’m gonna go wait in my tent | 那我回我的帐篷里等吧 | 
| [04:41] | Alright. | 好的 | 
| [04:59] | – Hello? – Oh that’s good. Oh that’s good. | – 有人吗 – 不错 真不错 | 
| [05:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [05:04] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [05:06] | Mary Beth? Is that you? | 是你吗 玛丽·贝丝 | 
| [05:10] | No. | 不是 | 
| [05:21] | Oh my God. | 我的天呐 | 
| [05:23] | – They’re in the light! – It’s not possible! | – 他们不怕光 – 那不可能 | 
| [05:24] | It looks like he’s got Christina. | 他好像咬了克里斯蒂娜 | 
| [05:26] | It looks like she’s been bit! | 她好像已经被咬了 | 
| [05:29] | They’re everywhere! | 他们无处不在 | 
| [05:30] | Oh my God, oh my God. | 我的天呐 我的天呐 | 
| [05:34] | Start fighting, assholes! | 开始战斗 混蛋们 | 
| [05:36] | Or you’re all gonna die! | 否则你们都会死 | 
| [07:54] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [07:58] | Just, uh, glad you came back when you did. | 只是 很高兴你回来了 | 
| [08:05] | Where’s the other one, what’s her face… Christina? | 另一个在哪 她的脸怎么了 克里斯蒂娜 | 
| [08:08] | She didn’t make it. | 她没活下来 | 
| [08:09] | Where’s her body? | 她的尸体呢 | 
| [08:12] | She must have turned. | 她一定是转化了 | 
| [08:25] | What did I tell you about food? | 食物的事我是怎么跟你们说的 | 
| [08:27] | Before I left to find diesel? | 那会儿我还没出去找柴油 | 
| [08:29] | Let me remind you, I said wait until I got back | 我来提醒你们 我说过要等到我回来 | 
| [08:32] | because the smell could attract them. Right? | 因为食物的气味会吸引他们 是吧 | 
| [08:36] | Goddamn it! | 该死 | 
| [08:39] | I’m just an idiot for thinking I could leave you people alone | 我就是一个白痴才会觉得我可以 | 
| [08:40] | for five seconds. | 离开你们一小会儿 | 
| [08:43] | You said to me, Mary Beth, you said to me. You remember. | 你记得吧 你告诉过我 玛丽·贝丝 你告诉我说 | 
| [08:45] | “We can’t make it alone, Axel! What are we going to do?” | “我们只靠自己不行的 阿克塞尔 我们要怎么办 | 
| [08:47] | “How are we gonna make it?” | 我们要怎样才能逃出去” | 
| [08:48] | And I said “Oh, no, no, I got you. I got you. | 然后我说 “不 不 不 你们有我呢 你们有我呢 | 
| [08:50] | “I’ll get you there!” | 我会带你们到那里的” | 
| [08:52] | Told you that, right? | 我是这么给你们说的 没错吧 | 
| [08:54] | I meant all of you. | 我的意思是一个都不能少 | 
| [09:00] | Get all this shit packed up. Get it in the vehicle. | 把所有的东西都打包好 装到车里去 | 
| [09:01] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 | 
| [09:03] | They know were here now. Come on! Let’s go! | 他们现在知道我们在这里了 我们赶紧离开 | 
| [09:04] | Move! Move! | 赶紧行动起来 | 
| [11:56] | Come on! | 迅速跟上 | 
| [11:59] | Get that little shit! | 抓住那个小混蛋 | 
| [12:13] | Well, hello asshole. | 你好呀混蛋 | 
| [12:18] | Bet you don’t feel so tough now, do you? | 我赌你现在不会觉得自己很厉害了吧 | 
| [12:22] | Thought you’d kill a bunch of our friends and family | 以为你杀了一堆我们的朋友和家人 | 
| [12:24] | and get away with it, didn’t ya? | 还能安全脱身 是不是呀 | 
| [12:28] | But you’re not going to get away with this. | 但你逃不掉的 | 
| [12:31] | Cuz I’m gonna feed you your balls | 因为在砍下你的脑袋之前 | 
| [12:34] | before I rip your head off. | 我还要喂你吃你的蛋蛋 | 
| [12:36] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [12:39] | Now, I don’t know about him but I love it. | 现在 我虽不了解他 可我喜欢 | 
| [12:48] | Holy shit! | 该死 | 
| [12:51] | Hey! Wanna play? | 想玩吗 | 
| [12:54] | I like toys. | 我喜欢玩偶 | 
| [12:55] | How about you, little girl? | 你呢 小女孩 | 
| [14:23] | Hey there. | 这里 | 
| [14:27] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [14:29] | Cara. | 卡拉 | 
| [14:34] | I understand. | 我明白了 | 
| [14:38] | You thought I died, right? | 你以为我死了 是吗 | 
| [14:40] | You killed me? | 你杀了我 | 
| [14:42] | Don’t worry, Mohamad! | 不用担心 默罕默德 | 
| [14:43] | You did. | 你做到了 | 
| [14:46] | You saved me. | 你救了我 | 
| [14:50] | After all that time you’ve played with my Sam. | 你和我的山姆一起玩了那么久 | 
| [14:56] | Sick. | 变态 | 
| [14:59] | He’s not here, right? | 他不在这里 是吧 | 
| [15:03] | Sam? | 山姆 | 
| [15:11] | It’s ok, Mohamad. It is. | 这没关系的 默罕默德 真的 | 
| [15:15] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [15:17] | Remember what Sam used to tell you? | 还记得山姆以前经常跟你说什么吗 | 
| [15:20] | To follow the mouse? | 要跟着老鼠 | 
| [15:22] | Remember that, hmm? | 记得那个吧 | 
| [15:26] | Well, that’s what you have to do. | 你不得不这么做 | 
| [15:29] | Follow the mouse. | 跟着老鼠 | 
| [16:52] | You’ll never get out that way. | 那样你是永远逃不出去的 | 
| [16:55] | Remember what I used to do? | 还记得我以前是怎么做的吗 | 
| [17:00] | The water, on the boards? | 木板上的水 | 
| [17:04] | You have to figure it out. | 你得想办法 | 
| [17:08] | Find a way out of here. | 找到离开这里的路 | 
| [17:11] | Make one. | 开辟一条 | 
| [17:40] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的 | 
| [17:44] | You can do it. | 你可以做到的 | 
| [17:54] | That’s good. | 好极了 | 
| [17:56] | You can do it, Mohamad. | 你可以做到的 默罕默德 | 
| [18:19] | Mouse hunter. | 捕鼠者 | 
| [18:21] | My mouse hunter. | 我的捕鼠者 | 
| [18:24] | No. Mouse killer. | 不 是老鼠杀手 | 
| [18:33] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [18:36] | Killer of mices. | 老鼠的杀手 | 
| [18:38] | Killer of mices, I kiss you to pieces. | 老鼠的杀手 我太爱你了 | 
| [18:59] | Samuel… | 塞缪尔 | 
| [19:02] | Yes? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [19:17] | It’s your time now. | 现在轮到你了 | 
| [19:22] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:24] | For… | 做什么 | 
| [19:26] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗 | 
| [19:31] | Yes. You do. | 是的 你明白 | 
| [19:33] | No, I… No, I don’t. | 不 我 不 我不知道 | 
| [19:38] | I don’t! | 我不知道 | 
| [19:40] | I’ve seen you there, in the distance my whole life. | 我这辈子一直看见你出没在远处 | 
| [19:49] | And I don’t know why. | 可我不知道为什么 | 
| [19:52] | Think! | 想一想 | 
| [19:54] | Remember, can’t you? | 你不记得了吗 | 
| [19:57] | Think back when I first came to you. | 回忆一下我第一次来见你的时候 | 
| [20:08] | When I was a boy. When I first… | 那时我还是一个小男孩 当我第一次 | 
| [20:19] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [20:21] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [20:23] | When I hurt someone. | 那时我伤了别人 | 
| [20:26] | When I killed. | 我杀了一个人 | 
| [20:31] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么要回来 | 
| [20:33] | Because it is your time. | 因为轮到你了 | 
| [20:35] | Perhaps, to be the next. | 也许 你是下一个 | 
| [20:40] | If you do all you need to do. | 前提是你做完你需要做的事 | 
| [20:43] | All you must do. | 做完你必须要做的事 | 
| [20:46] | Do? | 做 | 
| [20:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:53] | Tell me! | 告诉我 | 
| [20:57] | Please? | 拜托了 | 
| [20:59] | First, kill the one you love. | 首先 去杀你爱的那个人 | 
| [21:22] | Kill… the one… | 杀 那个人 | 
| [21:43] | My sweet baby. | 我亲爱的宝贝 | 
| [21:52] | Must… | 是时候 | 
| [21:54] | Must say goodbye. | 要说再见了 | 
| [22:40] | Yes! | 是啊 | 
| [22:50] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:52] | That is not the one you love. | 那不是你爱的那个人 | 
| [23:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:07] | No! | 不 | 
| [23:11] | No, no, no!!!! | 不 不 不 | 
| [23:21] | No! No!!!! | 不 不 | 
| [24:14] | You’ve broken through. | 你已经有突破了 | 
| [24:16] | You made a hole! | 你挖出了一个洞 | 
| [24:19] | Now you have to go out. | 现在你必须要出去了 | 
| [24:22] | That’s how you get out, Mohamad. | 你要这么出去 默罕默德 | 
| [24:25] | You go up. | 你上去吧 | 
| [24:30] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [24:54] | Bye bye! | 再见 | 
| [25:10] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 | 
| [25:15] | I was just resting. | 我就休息一会 | 
| [25:17] | You know if you’re tired | 要是累了 | 
| [25:19] | get in the back and switch out with somebody. | 到后面去换别人来 | 
| [25:21] | I need eyes on these hills at all times. | 我需要有人一直盯着这些山 | 
| [25:27] | You hear that, everybody back there? | 听到了吗 后面的朋友 | 
| [25:30] | You all have to be on guard. | 你们需要轮流值班 | 
| [25:31] | The second you feel tired you swap out. | 累了就换人 | 
| [25:34] | Will do! | 明白 | 
| [25:50] | What do we do? | 怎么办 | 
| [25:54] | Looks like they need help. | 看起来他们需要帮忙 | 
| [25:56] | And what if he doesn’t? | 如果不是呢 | 
| [25:59] | Then he will when I’m through with him. | 那等我经过后他就需要帮助了 | 
| [26:03] | Damn. | 靠 | 
| [26:04] | You always have a way of making everything sound so cool. | 你总是能把话说的这么漂亮 | 
| [26:08] | That don’t mean things are cool. | 但这不意味着一切都在你掌控之中 | 
| [26:11] | Why don’t we just keep going? | 我们还是继续前进吧 | 
| [26:15] | If it was us, would you want them to stop? | 如果是我们遇到麻烦 你会希望他们停下来伸出援手吗 | 
| [26:20] | Ok. Whatever. | 好吧 随你 | 
| [26:22] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 | 
| [26:26] | Uh, it’s just a truck and some people. | 只是一些人和一辆卡车 | 
| [26:30] | I’m gonna go check it out, you guys hang back here. | 我去查看下情况 你们留守 | 
| [26:33] | Keep your weapons ready. | 准备好武器 | 
| [26:35] | If you hear me start firing, come running. | 听见我开枪就过来帮我 | 
| [26:51] | Let me come with you, Axel. | 我跟你一起去吧 阿克塞尔 | 
| [26:52] | I can put on my mask and intimidate em! | 我可以戴上面罩震慑住他们 | 
| [26:56] | Yeah. Not this time, Barry. | 行了 下次吧 巴里 | 
| [26:59] | You stay here and watch my back, alright? | 你待在这里掩护我 好吗 | 
| [27:15] | Hey there! | 那边的朋友 | 
| [27:17] | Looks like you could use some help. | 看起来你们需要帮助 | 
| [27:19] | Hey! Thanks! | 谢谢 | 
| [27:21] | Yeah, it couldn’t hurt. | 是的 无伤大雅 | 
| [27:23] | None of us are car people here, so… | 我们都不懂车 所以… | 
| [27:25] | – Kinda sucks! – Oh yeah? | – 有点糟糕 – 是吗 | 
| [27:28] | Not a one of you can change a tire? | 你们没人会换轮胎吗 | 
| [27:29] | No, no. It’s not that. | 不是轮胎的问题 | 
| [27:31] | We’ve got a spare but the jacks busted. | 我们有备胎 但是千斤顶坏了 | 
| [27:33] | Oh, I could fix that no problem. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [27:35] | Great! Yeah, we’d appreciate that. | 太好了 非常感谢 | 
| [27:38] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [27:41] | Coming over. | 那我过来了 | 
| [27:46] | How many people you got with you over there? | 你那里有多少人 | 
| [27:50] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 | 
| [27:51] | You need help, not an inventory right? | 你需要的是帮助 而不是查人口 对吗 | 
| [27:53] | Yeah no, absolutely, just trying to be friendly. | 当然 当然 只是随便问问 | 
| [27:58] | Where ya headed? | 你们要去哪 | 
| [28:00] | We’re going to San Fransisco. | 旧金山 | 
| [28:01] | Oh, I’m sorry, been there. | 我去过那里 遗憾的告诉你们 | 
| [28:04] | Forget about it. | 还是别去了 | 
| [28:05] | Ok thanks, but, we had some intel and that’s where we’re going. | 谢谢 但是我们有情报 必须去那里 | 
| [28:09] | No, I’m telling ya, the place is overrun. | 不 那边已经被吸血鬼占领 | 
| [28:10] | There’s a ship, | 有一艘船 | 
| [28:12] | it’s on its way there with passage back to Hawaii. | 会有一艘去夏威夷的船经过那里 | 
| [28:15] | Nobody’s infected in Hawaii. | 夏威夷还没有人被感染 | 
| [28:17] | Taking our chances. | 我们要去碰碰运气 | 
| [28:19] | Where exactly did you get this intel? | 你们具体是从哪得到的情报 | 
| [28:23] | He was a radio operator at a place we escaped from. | 在我们那里 他是名无线电操作员 | 
| [28:26] | It was a mining site we were forced to work at. | 在我们被迫劳作的一个矿区 | 
| [28:29] | But we’ve got some crates of ore that we took as payment. | 我们带着几箱矿石作为报酬 | 
| [28:31] | You mean you stole? | 你是说你偷了几箱 | 
| [28:34] | No. That we took. | 不 是我们应得的 | 
| [28:35] | As payment for the work they made us do. | 作为我们工作的报酬 | 
| [28:38] | Once we heard about the ship, we took it. | 一听到那艘船的消息我们就带着矿石出来了 | 
| [28:39] | I can show you. | 可以给你看看 | 
| [28:52] | We just want to get out to sea. | 我们只想出海 | 
| [28:53] | Away from this country to someplace safe. | 离开这个国家 去安全的地方 | 
| [28:56] | That’s it. | 就是这些 | 
| [29:02] | What’s that do? | 这是做什么用的 | 
| [29:03] | Not sure. | 不清楚 | 
| [29:05] | They sure seem to want it. | 但是显然是他们想要的 | 
| [29:06] | Whoever they are. | 不管是谁 | 
| [29:07] | I’m pretty sure I know who they are. | 我很清楚是谁 | 
| [29:13] | Look, I can help you fix the tire. | 听着 我可以帮你修轮胎 | 
| [29:16] | That’s not a problem but, um, I gotta be honest, | 那不麻烦 但是我得说实话 | 
| [29:20] | I think you should turn around and head North. | 我觉得你们应该掉头往北走 | 
| [29:21] | Follow us. | 跟着我们 | 
| [29:22] | But I don’t know about this boat thing, | 虽然我不清楚那艘船 | 
| [29:24] | but I do know about San Francisco. | 但我很清楚旧金山的情况 | 
| [29:27] | Not to mention there’s vampires out there. | 更不用说那里到处是吸血鬼 | 
| [29:29] | There’s literally hundreds of them. | 可能有成百上千个 | 
| [29:30] | They are walking in the day. | 在光天化日下行走 | 
| [29:32] | They heal twice as fast as they used to. | 自我恢复速度是以前的两倍 | 
| [29:34] | We’re just better off if we stick together. | 抱团可能对我们都好 | 
| [29:37] | Yeah, we appreciate that. | 谢谢你的好意 | 
| [29:39] | But you know what, I think we will just take our chances. | 但是我们还是想去碰碰运气 | 
| [29:43] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吗 | 
| [29:44] | Does this guy speak for all of you? | 这家伙的话代表你们所有人的意见吗 | 
| [29:48] | Man, we’ve got some room. | 伙计 我们车上还有些空间 | 
| [29:49] | Some of you can come with us. | 可以带上你们一些人 | 
| [29:53] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [29:54] | Is this what you want to do? | 这也是你的想法吗 | 
| [29:55] | You think you should be headed South in your condition? | 你觉得以你的情况还能去南面吗 | 
| [29:57] | – Oh, you’re a doctor now? – No, I’m not a doctor but | – 你又成医生了吗 – 不 我不是医生 | 
| [29:59] | – I’m smart enough to know… – Hey! | – 但我知道… – 好了 | 
| [30:01] | How about you just do the tire thing, bud. | 你要不修好轮胎就行 老兄 | 
| [30:02] | You just do the tire thing and then you leave my people alone. | 你把轮胎修好 别去烦我的人 | 
| [30:05] | How about that? | 怎么样 | 
| [30:06] | Well, first of all, my name is not “Bud” It’s Axel. | 好吧 首先 我不叫”老兄” 我的名字是阿克塞尔 | 
| [30:09] | And I’m not trying to mess with you people, | 我也没有想打扰你的人 | 
| [30:10] | I’m just saying I can see what’s ahead for her | 我只是明白她 | 
| [30:14] | in the next couple months. She’s gonna need some help. | 未来几个月将会面对什么 她会需要帮助的 | 
| [30:16] | She’s with us and she stays with us. | 她是我们的人 会和我们待在一起 | 
| [30:19] | Is this what you want to do? | 你真的想这样吗 | 
| [30:21] | – You really want to… – Just fix the tire, man! | – 你真的想要… – 修你的轮胎 伙计 | 
| [30:23] | – Come on man, don’t do that. – Listen! | – 别这样 伙计 别用枪指着我 – 闭嘴 | 
| [30:25] | Fix the tire then go away! | 修好轮胎 然后滚 | 
| [30:29] | I’m gonna give you 30 seconds | 我给你三十秒时间考虑 | 
| [30:30] | and then there’s no going back. | 这之后就不能回头了 | 
| [30:32] | Put your gun down! | 放下枪 | 
| [30:34] | Put your goddamn weapon on the ground! | 把你的枪放到地上 | 
| [30:36] | Hey, hey, hey. Ok, ok. | 等等 等等 好的 | 
| [30:39] | It’s fine. | 没事了 | 
| [30:57] | Anybody else here want to talk about this like a grownup? | 有没有人愿意像个成年人一样谈一谈 | 
| [31:01] | Look, it’s ok. I’m sorry. | 没事了 抱歉让你受惊了 | 
| [31:06] | What happened down there? | 发生什么了 | 
| [31:09] | Fixed their tire. | 修了个轮胎而已 | 
| [31:23] | He wasn’t as nice as he looked. | 他没有看起来的那么友好 | 
| [32:22] | Sam… | 山姆… | 
| [33:02] | You alright? | 你还好吗 | 
| [33:07] | What’s your name anyway? | 你叫什么 | 
| [33:08] | You can call me Kit. That’s what I go by. | 可以叫我吉特 大家都这么叫我 | 
| [33:11] | So, yeah. | 所以就这样吧 | 
| [33:15] | Kit, huh? | 吉特吗 | 
| [33:16] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [33:18] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 | 
| [33:19] | What is? | 有趣什么 | 
| [33:23] | Oh nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [33:24] | No, go ahead. Amuse me. | 说吧 让我也乐乐 | 
| [33:26] | Well, I’m not promising laugh out loud hysterics right now. | 我可不能保证绝对能让你大笑 | 
| [33:30] | It’s more of a coincidence. | 准确说是个巧合 | 
| [33:31] | Ok, coincidence me then. | 那就跟我说说什么巧合 | 
| [33:33] | Well, it’s just that your name is… | 就是你的名字… | 
| [33:37] | Kit. | 吉特 | 
| [33:39] | And I happen to have this here. | 而我正好有这个 | 
| [33:43] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [33:45] | You kidding me? | 你确定吗 | 
| [33:47] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [33:48] | Didn’t you grow up in a family. Strangers. Candy. | 你小时候家长没教过你吗 | 
| [33:49] | That sort of deal. | 不要拿陌生人的糖之类的 | 
| [33:51] | Well, it being a vampire apocalypse and all, | 面对着吸血鬼天灾 | 
| [33:53] | seems like you might be able | 或许你该 | 
| [33:55] | to make up a few of your own rules. | 自己定规矩了 | 
| [33:58] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [34:01] | Anyway, here. | 好吧 放这了 | 
| [34:02] | It’s there if you want it. | 想要的话自己拿吧 | 
| [34:24] | Nah, nah, nah. It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 没关系 别担心 | 
| [34:26] | I’ll, I’ll uh, chew on my shoe later or something. | 我一会还是咬我自己的鞋子或别的什么好了 | 
| [34:29] | Shit! Sorry, I didn’t realize you wanted anymore. | 不好意思 我没想到你也想吃 | 
| [34:32] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 | 
| [34:34] | – Yeah? – Yeah. It’s fine. | – 是吗 – 是的 没事 | 
| [34:35] | Honestly? | 真的吗 | 
| [34:37] | Of course! It’s all good. | 当然 没关系 | 
| [34:41] | Anyway, thanks for the, you know. | 总之 谢谢你的… | 
| [34:45] | It was good. | 很好吃 | 
| [34:48] | Just try not to eat the wrapper next time. | 下次可别连包装纸也一起吃了 | 
| [34:57] | This space is mine alone. | 这是我的私人空间 | 
| [35:03] | I come to you, with thoughts. | 我有消息告诉你 | 
| [35:09] | Say them then go! | 说完给我滚 | 
| [35:15] | Many people, fresh meat, gathering to the East. | 很多人 新鲜可口的人 在朝东面进发 | 
| [35:22] | Many… | 很多… | 
| [35:25] | Continue. | 继续说 | 
| [35:29] | I was with some… | 我和一些… | 
| [35:31] | taking others there before this… | 我可以带一帮人先… | 
| [35:37] | More? Say more! | 继续说 | 
| [35:44] | Far, far away… was with sisters. | 远离那对姐妹 | 
| [35:50] | Two sisters. Vampire hunters! | 那姐妹两人 吸血鬼猎人 | 
| [35:58] | Van Helsing. | 范海辛 | 
| [36:01] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [36:06] | Where to the East? | 去东边哪里 | 
| [36:12] | Denver. | 丹佛 | 
| [36:16] | Go now! | 滚吧 | 
| [36:23] | It is time! | 是时候了 | 
| [36:27] | My children… | 孩子们… | 
| [36:30] | A new group of humans to the East! | 新的一队去东面的人 | 
| [36:41] | I will go to our brothers and sisters and we will feast! | 我会召唤我的兄弟姐妹 然后一起饱餐一顿 | 
| [37:16] | Sisters. | 姐妹们 | 
| [37:22] | Go! | 出发 | 
| [38:02] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我等你很久了 | 
| [38:07] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [38:09] | Go find him. | 去找到他 | 
| [38:12] | You don’t need me now. | 你不再需要我了 | 
| [38:13] | You can do it on your own. | 接下来你自己就可以 | 
| [38:15] | Feed. | 食物 | 
| [38:17] | Soon. | 快了 | 
| [38:18] | Some things are more important than food. | 有些事比食物更重要 | 
| [38:22] | Kill Sam, Mohamad. | 杀了山姆 默罕默德 | 
| [38:25] | Kill. | 杀了他 | 
| [38:42] | It’s none of my business, but, your uh, your baby. | 我知道这不关我的事 但是你的孩子 | 
| [38:52] | The father, is he, uh… | 孩子的父亲 是不是… | 
| [38:58] | One of you guys. | 跟你是一类人 | 
| [39:00] | First one died, second one ran off. | 第一个死了 第二个跑了 | 
| [39:02] | I liked the first one better than the second | 我比较喜欢第一个 | 
| [39:04] | but I don’t really know whose kid it is. | 但我也不知道是谁的孩子 | 
| [39:09] | – Fair enough. I… – End of discussion. | – 好吧 我… – 讨论结束 | 
| [39:23] | You obey my call. Good. | 你听从了我的召唤 很好 | 
| [39:30] | I obey only the Sisterhood. | 我只听从姐妹会 | 
| [39:36] | This is just merely payback for your gift. | 这只是对你的礼物的回报而已 | 
| [39:40] | Who among you turned her? | 谁转化的她 | 
| [39:42] | I was the one who turned her. | 是我 | 
| [39:44] | I know nothing of the others. | 我对其他人一无所知 | 
| [39:52] | Now tell us, why are we here. | 告诉我们 叫我们来做什么 | 
| [39:57] | Denver. Many humans. | 丹佛 很多人类 | 
| [40:03] | Think they are safe above the clouds. | 觉得自己接近太阳 | 
| [40:06] | Close to the sun. | 能在云层之上高枕无忧 | 
| [40:11] | Go there! | 去那里 | 
| [40:13] | Take it from them. | 打破他们的幻想 | 
| [40:16] | Show them that there is nowhere left to hide. | 告诉他们已经无处可躲 | 
| [40:25] | Remind them that the vampires know to rule the world… | 提醒他们吸血鬼将统治世界… | 
| [40:35] | It’s a good plan. | 计划不错 | 
| [40:37] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [40:40] | Do you now? | 你知道吗 | 
| [40:43] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [40:46] | There’s just one thing. | 只是有一事 | 
| [40:49] | Anything. | 什么事 | 
| [40:52] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 | 
| [41:33] | Strong plan! | 强大的计划 | 
| [41:35] | Weak leader! | 软弱的领袖 | 
| [41:38] | The Sisterhood rules you now! | 你们现在归姐妹会领导了 | 
| [41:43] | We go to the East. | 我们去东边 | 
| [41:45] | We kill humans! | 杀了他们 | 
| [41:48] | We drink their blood! | 喝他们的血 | 
| [41:55] | But first, we’ve got some work to do. | 但是首先 我们还有些工作要做 |