时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾 |
[00:08] | Ever since the elder bit me, I’m craving it. | 自从一个长老咬了我 我就开始嗜血 |
[00:14] | If I start to turn, you know what you have to do, right? | 如果我开始转化 你知道你要做什么 对吗 |
[00:18] | The family book. | 家谱 |
[00:20] | The answers are in there, I just couldn’t find them. | 答案就在家谱里 只是我找不到它们 |
[00:24] | I read every word. | 每个字我都有读 |
[00:26] | I’ll miss you. | 我想你了 |
[00:27] | Bring her back in one piece. | 把她完整地带回来 |
[00:29] | Yeah, not a scratch. | 好 一道抓痕都不会有 |
[00:31] | Each elder has something, a totem, | 每位长老都有图腾 |
[00:34] | that leads to the dark one. | 通向黑暗 |
[00:36] | We kill the elders, take their totems, | 我们屠杀长老 拿取图腾 |
[00:38] | and resurrect the dark one ourselves. | 靠自己复活暗黑者 |
[00:41] | We end this once and for all. | 我们要结束这一切 一劳永逸 |
[01:00] | What’s that line thing? | 这条线是什么 |
[01:03] | I don’t know, it looks like a maze or something. | 不知道 像是迷宫之类的东西 |
[01:07] | What’re we even looking for? | 我们到底在找什么 |
[01:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:12] | It’s not in the words, right? | 不在文字里 对吗 |
[01:13] | We’re supposed to be looking for hidden clues or something? | 可能我们要找的是隐藏线索 |
[01:16] | Yeah, that’s what she said, right? | 对 她是这么说的 对吧 |
[01:43] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[01:45] | No. | 没 |
[01:48] | Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out. | 别担心 会找到的 |
[01:51] | Yeah, I just hope in time enough to make a difference. | 是啊 我只希望能够及时做出改变 |
[02:01] | Head down, now! | 低头 马上 |
[02:44] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[03:29] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[03:33] | Hey! That’s my boat! | 嗨 那是我的船 |
[03:42] | You ok? | 没事吧 |
[03:43] | Yeah, I’m great. | 我好极了 |
[03:45] | I just got shot in the back with a shotgun. | 只是后背被打了一枪 |
[04:45] | Good thing we walked all over those mountains | 还好我们除了划船过来 |
[04:47] | instead of just taking the boat here. | 还走遍了这些山 |
[04:51] | According to the map we should be close. | 根据地图来看 我们应该快到了 |
[04:52] | Yeah, assuming that we’ve been following the right map. | 是啊 假如这份地图是真的 |
[04:55] | What’re we even looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[05:03] | That, maybe. | 可能是那里 |
[05:53] | Anything else in there? | 这里还有其他东西吗 |
[05:54] | You mean, besides a dead guy without a face | 你是说 除了那具无脸死尸 |
[05:57] | ’cause he blew it off? | 因为脸被打的面目全非 |
[05:59] | I’m assuming it’s not the elder. | 我觉得这不是长老 |
[06:01] | No, he looks human. | 嗯 他看起来像人类 |
[06:05] | Looks like it’s this guy right here. | 可能是这家伙 |
[06:07] | Chuck Tanner. | 查克·泰纳 |
[06:10] | I think he was the keeper here when all this started so… | 我觉得这一切开始时 他是这里的管家 |
[06:13] | If I was on this island for two weeks | 我要是在这个岛上待两个星期 |
[06:15] | I’d probably do the same thing. | 我可能也会这么做 |
[06:19] | Man, there’s a lot of good shit in here. | 天呐 这里有很多好东西 |
[06:22] | I feel like this place hasn’t been touched since the rising. | 这么久了这地方好像还没被染指 |
[06:25] | Yeah, it does seem that way. | 看起来确实如此 |
[06:37] | Hey, I’m starving. | 嗨 我饿疯了 |
[06:40] | Let’s eat. | 吃点东西 |
[06:43] | Somewhere else? | 去别的地方 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:52] | When you were alone with mom did she say anything else | 你和妈妈独处的时候 她有没有说过关于 |
[06:54] | about being a Van Helsing? | 作为一个范海辛 |
[06:56] | Our childhoods? | 和我们童年的事 |
[06:58] | Why the hell we’re stuck doing this? | 为什么我们要做这些事情 |
[07:00] | Only what you already know. | 她的话我都和你讲过了 |
[07:02] | About being willing to make sacrifices and stuff | 甘于奉献 还有 |
[07:05] | about our destiny. | 我们命运的事情 |
[07:08] | And the necklace, I guess, with blood in it. | 还有那条封印血液的项链 |
[07:09] | Anything about what we’re supposed to do with it? | 有没有说过我们该拿它怎么办 |
[07:11] | No. | 没有 |
[07:13] | That’s why I gave a bit of it to Doc, | 所以我把一部分给了医生 |
[07:15] | see if she could make some use of it. | 看看她能不能用上 |
[07:18] | Sorry, I wish I had better answers. | 抱歉 我也希望有更好的答案 |
[07:26] | Maybe we got it wrong. | 也许我们错了 |
[07:29] | Maybe we’re on the wrong island. | 也许我们找错岛了 |
[07:30] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[07:35] | Or not. | 也许没错 |
[07:37] | I’ve seen this. | 我见过这里 |
[07:39] | Inside there. | 这座岛 |
[07:44] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[07:46] | Old. That’s what it is. | 陈年旧物 |
[07:50] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[07:53] | – Put it on the back table? – Yeah. | – 把它放在后边的桌子上 – 对 |
[07:57] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[07:59] | Woah, careful. | 小心点 |
[08:06] | Right here. | 这里 |
[08:19] | It’s cool. | 太酷了 |
[08:20] | I have no idea what to do with this. | 我完全不知道拿这东西干什么 |
[08:22] | I’ll get the book. | 我去把书拿过来 |
[08:33] | There’s a wick. | 这里有个灯芯 |
[08:35] | Still some kerosene left. | 还剩下一些灯油 |
[08:37] | What does it say in there? | 书里说了什么 |
[08:38] | I don’t know, I can’t understand the language. | 不知道 我看不懂这种语言 |
[08:41] | Oh, my god, why is everything in riddles? | 天呐 为什么所有事都要打谜语 |
[08:43] | Just once can we have something in plain English? | 就不能用简单的英语写吗 哪怕一次也好 |
[08:46] | What fun would that be? | 那样就不好玩了 |
[08:47] | A lot, actually. | 很好玩 |
[08:52] | It’s like a… a light of some kind, you know? | 就像 灯之类的东西 |
[08:55] | A lantern or… | 灯笼或者 |
[09:00] | Bingo. | 猜中了 |
[09:04] | Let’s see if we can light it up. | 看看怎么点燃它 |
[09:06] | Find some matches? | 找找火柴 |
[09:13] | Ah. Great. | 太棒了 |
[09:31] | See if there’s, like, slides around here or something. | 看看这里有没有能放映的东西 |
[09:40] | Wait. | 等下 |
[09:42] | I thought I saw something in here. | 我好像找到了什么 |
[09:45] | There’s nothing back here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[09:47] | Nothing over here, either. | 这里也什么都没有 |
[09:55] | There’s a bunch of old maps, but I don’t know how that’s helpful. | 这有一摞旧地图 不过不知道有什么用 |
[10:03] | This is a map of the island as it is today. | 这是张地图显示的是目前岛屿的情况 |
[10:07] | – It wouldn’t go with this machine. – Mmmhmm. | – 和这台机器不匹配 – 没错 |
[10:09] | We need to use this map. | 试试这张地图 |
[10:26] | It’s almost as if we need to project this. | 我们应该投影这份 |
[10:32] | I mean, is there any way that we… | 但是 我们怎么 |
[10:34] | – Vanessa. – Yeah? | – 凡妮莎 – 怎么了 |
[10:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:56] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:59] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[11:08] | See this line? | 这条线 |
[11:10] | Mmmhmm. | 看到了 |
[11:11] | It’s only on this map. | 在这份地图上 |
[11:13] | It matches up with this one. | 与这条线相配 |
[11:15] | Does it intersect on the island? | 能横穿整座岛吗 |
[11:16] | Sure does. | 可以 |
[11:17] | This is the lighthouse. | 这是灯塔 |
[11:19] | It’s… it’s like a beach away. | 好像就在岸边 |
[11:21] | Let’s go check it out. | 我们过去看看 |
[11:25] | Hey, woah, woah, woah. Hold up. | 嗨 等等 等下 |
[11:27] | Come here. Give me the totems. | 过来 把图腾给我 |
[11:29] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[11:30] | If we do run into an elder we don’t wanna have the totems | 如果没有遇到长老 我们不希望让图腾 |
[11:33] | and then it opens up a passageway to hell or something… | 开启通往地狱的通道或.. |
[11:36] | Yeah, no, it’s a good idea. | 有道理 好主意 |
[11:39] | Let’s leave them here. | 把它们留在这里吧 |
[11:51] | Alright, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[12:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:17] | Well, it looks like the map wasn’t wrong. | 看起来地图是正确的 |
[12:21] | It’s something. | 这有东西 |
[12:24] | Oh, shit. | 哦 天呐 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么 |
[12:26] | I’ve seen these before, | 我见过这些 |
[12:29] | in the cavern with the first elder. | 在第一个长老的洞穴里见过 |
[12:33] | This is gonna suck. | 真是糟糕 |
[12:36] | Here. | 给 |
[12:50] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是什么 |
[12:51] | Our only way in. | 唯一的入口 |
[12:54] | – You ok? – Yep. | – 没事吧 – 没事 |
[12:57] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[13:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:23] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是什么东西 |
[13:28] | So, the time has arrived. | 时辰已到 |
[13:34] | Come. Don’t be silent, my dears. | 过来 孩子们 别那么安静 |
[13:40] | What would this world be if we cannot speak freely | 如果我们不能对彼此畅所欲言 那这个世界 |
[13:43] | to one another? | 会是什么样子 |
[13:45] | No one’s stopping you. | 没人阻止你 |
[13:47] | Just keep speaking. | 你继续讲 |
[13:48] | Surely you are Van Helsings, too. | 你们一定也是范海辛 |
[13:53] | You must be. | 你们一定是 |
[13:55] | I can practically smell it on you. | 我能闻出来 |
[14:01] | And your likeness. | 还有你们的外表 |
[14:04] | This was not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[14:09] | I knew this day was coming. | 我知道这天会来的 |
[14:14] | You’re a Van Helsing? | 你是范海辛吗 |
[14:16] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[14:19] | Jacob Van Helsing, brother of the greatest of all, | 雅各布·范海辛 最伟大的亚伯拉罕的 |
[14:25] | Abraham. | 兄弟 |
[14:28] | But you’re an elder. | 但你是长老 |
[14:31] | Oh, this is also true. | 哦 这也没错 |
[14:37] | Well, if that’s the case then you know why we’re here. | 如果真是这样 你知道我们来此的原因 |
[14:39] | To kill me, I imagine. | 我想 是杀掉我 |
[14:42] | Yeah, that’s a really great guess. | 对 猜得很准 |
[14:45] | But that, my darling, would be… | 但是 亲爱的… |
[14:56] | What are your names, if I may ask? | 容我问下你们的名字 |
[15:01] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[15:02] | – Scarlett. – That’s Vanessa. | – 斯嘉丽 – 她是凡妮莎 |
[15:05] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[15:07] | Of course, the same as your great-great-great-grandmother. | 是啊 和你曾曾曾祖母一样呢 |
[15:14] | Vanessa… | 凡妮莎 |
[15:18] | It would be a grave mistake to be done with me this quickly. | 这么快杀掉我是个严重的错误 |
[15:23] | There is much for you to learn from the likes of me. | 从我这样的人中你们能学到很多 |
[15:27] | We’re just here to get the totem. | 我们只是为了图腾 |
[15:29] | The rest is up to you. | 其他的我们不管 |
[15:31] | Oh, you mean life or death is up to me to choose? | 你是说 我可以选择我的生死吗 |
[15:35] | No. | 不 |
[15:36] | More like how you die and what you decide to tell us | 更像是你可以选择怎么死 还有你决定在死前 |
[15:41] | before that happens. | 告诉我们什么 |
[15:45] | So what happened to you? | 你是怎么变成这样的 |
[15:46] | You were turned by someone? | 你是被别人转化的 |
[15:48] | Of course. | 当然是啊 |
[15:50] | The darkness itself. | 黑暗本人 |
[15:53] | Abraham and I chased the son of the jackal across Europe | 亚伯拉罕和我一路追着豺狼l的儿子 |
[15:56] | to England and then finally here to the new world. | 从欧洲到英格兰 最后来到这个新世界 |
[16:03] | I was wounded during the final battle with that wretched soul | 与那个可怜鬼在迷宫外的最后决战中 |
[16:06] | outside the labyrinth while it and Abraham tumbled | 我受伤了 |
[16:10] | through the portal and beyond, | 它和亚伯拉罕落入了入口 |
[16:12] | which I am sure they still remain in ’til this day. | 我确信他们至今还在里面 |
[16:18] | What labyrinth? Where? | 什么迷宫 在哪里 |
[16:20] | Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[16:22] | Below the madness. | 在疯狂之下 |
[16:28] | Protected by the consumers of light. | 被光的吸取者保护着 |
[16:32] | What about the fourth elder? | 那第四位长老呢 |
[16:35] | Did you ever face it? | 你有见过吗 |
[16:37] | Just once. | 见过一次 |
[16:40] | And the portal, you know where it is, exactly? | 那入口 你知道它的准确地点吗 |
[16:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:45] | So do you. | 你也知道 |
[16:47] | But now it is your journey to take. | 但现在是你的使命 |
[16:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:57] | Or yours. | 或者是你的 |
[17:00] | Ok, so you were bitten, and then what? | 好了 你被咬然后转化了 接着呢 |
[17:03] | How did you become an elder? | 你是怎么变成了长老 |
[17:05] | I was chosen to be the next. | 我被选择成为下一个长老 |
[17:10] | It seduced me like a young maiden. | 就像一位年轻少女一样引诱我 |
[17:19] | I was happily resting in the house of Renfield | 在我内心里 |
[17:23] | in my own mind. | 我很开心地待在伦菲尔德 |
[17:26] | The pull was too strong. | 吸引力太强了 |
[17:29] | The seduction, | 那种诱惑 |
[17:33] | the chance for eternity. | 永生的机会 |
[17:34] | I am so weak. | 我当时太脆弱了 |
[17:37] | I need blood. | 我需要血 |
[17:38] | Do you have blood? | 你有血吗 |
[17:40] | I need… | 我需要… |
[17:42] | I’ll give you blood, but first you’re gonna help us. | 我可以给你血 但你要先帮我们 |
[17:47] | – Ok? – Yes. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[17:49] | Good. | 好 |
[17:50] | Where’s the totem? | 图腾在哪 |
[17:52] | First the totem, then blood. | 先告诉我们图腾在哪 我们再给你血 |
[17:54] | Very near. | 就在附近 |
[17:56] | Uh, more specific than that? | 能说得更具体吗 |
[17:59] | Very, very near. | 非常非常近 |
[18:03] | But know this. | 但你们要知道 |
[18:05] | Only one of you will continue to the end. | 你们中只有一个人能继续到最后 |
[18:10] | One. Never both. | 只能是一个人 从来都不会是两人 |
[18:12] | No. | 从来不会 |
[18:14] | And when the time is right both of you will know | 时机到了 你们就会知道 |
[18:19] | what must happen, what your destinies are intended to be. | 必然会发生的事 还有你们注定的命运 |
[18:28] | So where is it? | 到底在哪里 |
[18:31] | Where is what? | 什么在哪 |
[18:33] | Don’t play games. | 别玩游戏了 |
[18:36] | The totem. | 图腾 |
[18:42] | I told you. It’s very near. | 我告诉你了 就在附近 |
[18:44] | Oh my god. Play time’s over. | 够了 娱乐时间到了 |
[18:48] | Where is it? | 图腾在哪 |
[18:50] | You already have it. | 你已经有了 |
[18:53] | There. | 在那 |
[18:55] | Around your neck. | 你脖子上 |
[18:57] | That is my totem that was taken from me when I was entombed. | 那是我的图腾 我被埋葬时从我这拿走的 |
[19:02] | Mine. | 我的 |
[19:14] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[19:16] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[19:29] | Oh, the sun. | 哦 太阳 |
[19:31] | Nothing like the sun. | 没什么能比得上太阳 |
[19:33] | It feels so long ago that I felt its… its glow, | 很久没有感受到它的光芒了 |
[19:39] | its warmth, its… | 它的温暖 它的… |
[19:40] | I can’t tolerate this my whole life | 我无法一辈子都忍受这样 |
[19:42] | but it does feel wonderful. | 但确实感觉很美妙 |
[19:48] | Now, who’d have thought, you and you, | 谁能想到 你和你 |
[19:51] | two twins would join together to, what, | 你们俩双胞胎可以合作 |
[19:54] | save the world? | 来拯救世界 |
[19:58] | After the apocalypse finally came | 在天启最终到来后 |
[20:01] | as Abraham always predicted it would be, | 正如亚伯拉罕往常预测的那样 |
[20:04] | the fate of this world | 这个世界的命运 |
[20:08] | rests on Van Helsing’s shoulders once again. | 再次落在了范海辛家族的肩上 |
[20:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:17] | And things are finally the way they should be. | 事情最终回到了他们该有的样子 |
[20:21] | Wouldn’t you say? | 你们说是不 |
[20:23] | You. | 你 |
[20:25] | Yeah, enough about us. | 我们的事说够了 |
[20:26] | Look, I just want you to know the stakes | 听着 我只是想让你知道 |
[20:30] | of what we’re dealing with here | 我们在这桩交易下的赌注 |
[20:31] | and why it’s so important for you to help us. | 还有为什么你必须帮助我们 |
[20:34] | I do. | 我明白 |
[20:36] | I do, because I am you. | 我明白 因为我就是你 |
[20:38] | I was you. | 我曾经也是你这样的 |
[20:39] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[20:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:42] | Then help us, and we’ll… we’ll make this… | 那就帮助我们 我们会… 我们会… |
[20:47] | You’ll what? | 你们会怎样 |
[20:49] | You will what, leave me here alone on this island? | 你们会怎样 将我独自留在岛上吗 |
[20:54] | You will put me back in that cell in that chair? | 你们会再把我关进牢里 坐在那张凳子上吗 |
[20:57] | No. | 不要 |
[21:00] | No, I was gonna say make it quick and painless. | 不是 我是说会给你个痛快 |
[21:04] | Look, Jacob, we can’t leave you here. | 听着 雅各布 我们不能把你留在这 |
[21:06] | And I’m sorry about that, but… | 我对此很抱歉 但是… |
[21:09] | the less elders the world has to face the better. | 这个世界要面对的长老越少 就越好 |
[21:11] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:14] | I can control it. | 我可以控制 |
[21:16] | The sickness, I can control it, even if I don’t want to I can… | 我可以控制这种疾病 即使我不想 |
[21:19] | I learned how. | 我学习了如何控制 |
[21:23] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:31] | Then change me back. | 那就把我变回去 |
[21:34] | Turn me back to a human. | 把我变成人类 |
[21:36] | If what you’re saying about yourselves is true then why not? | 如果你们说的都是真的 为什么不呢 |
[21:39] | Why not turn me back? | 为什么不把我变回去 |
[21:42] | Make me a human again, yes? | 再次把我变为人类 好吗 |
[21:45] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[21:46] | Or at least try. | 至少试一试啊 |
[21:47] | I mean, I may turn to dust, | 我是说 我也许会变为尘土 |
[21:51] | and that will be as our god above | 那也是上天的愿望 |
[21:53] | wishes it to be but please just try, | 但至少试一试 |
[21:58] | as a Van Helsing you must. | 作为一名范海辛 你必须试试 |
[22:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:14] | Do that, or feed me. Huh? | 转化我 或者给我血喝 |
[22:18] | At least feed me. | 至少给我血喝 |
[22:20] | Just feed me before I die. | 至少在我死之前给我血喝 |
[22:22] | I must taste blood one more time before I pass. | 在我死之前一定要再尝一次血的味道 |
[22:26] | Just one more time. Just one more time, please? | 就一次 就一次 求你了 |
[22:29] | I need to taste blood one more time. | 我需要再尝一次血的味道 |
[22:31] | You made me a promise, remember? | 你承诺过我的 记得吗 |
[22:33] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[22:38] | Look, I… I get that he’s an elder but he’s also our family. | 听着 我…我知道他是长老 但他也是我们的家人 |
[22:44] | Maybe we should try. | 也许我们就该试试 |
[22:48] | That elder that bit me at Black Tech, | 之前一个长老在布莱塔克研究所咬了我 |
[22:50] | he didn’t turn. | 但并没有转化 |
[22:52] | I don’t think it’s gonna make a difference. | 我不认为这次会有什么不同 |
[22:53] | Ok, well, it might not change him but at least we tried. | 可能是不能转化他 但我们至少试过了 |
[22:58] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 就算再糟糕又能怎样 |
[23:00] | I know you haven’t done it very many times. | 我知道你没转化过别人多少次 |
[23:03] | Every time that I do it | 每次我这么做的时候 |
[23:07] | something inside, regardless of the outcome, there’s a cost. | 无论结果如何 内在有些东西 总是要付出代价的 |
[23:14] | And I don’t know what that means. | 而我并不知道那意味着什么 |
[23:18] | – I’ll try. – No. | – 我来试试 – 不要 |
[23:20] | Wait, you just said that I haven’t really done this very much. | 你刚说了我还没做过多少次 |
[23:22] | It may not hurt me. | 也许不会对我产生什么伤害 |
[23:24] | I don’t know. It could make a difference for him. | 我不知道 也许能给他带来一些改变 |
[23:32] | No, we can’t bite him. | 不 我们不能咬他 |
[23:36] | But we can feed him. | 但我们可以给他血喝 |
[23:37] | Alright. | 好的 |
[23:40] | You want blood? | 你想要血吗 |
[23:41] | Yes, yes, I do. | 是的 想要 |
[23:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:10] | He can sense the totems. | 他能感受到图腾 |
[24:12] | Hide them somewhere else. | 把它们藏起来 |
[24:15] | Meanwhile, I’ll give him some blood, | 同时 我会给他一些血 |
[24:16] | buy us some time. | 为我们争取一些时间 |
[24:21] | So is this it then? | 所以到时候了 |
[24:24] | The moment of truth. | 真相的瞬间 |
[24:27] | Who is going to be the one? You? | 谁来呢 你吗 |
[24:29] | Or you? | 还是你 |
[24:31] | Which one of you beautiful girls is gonna be the angel of my death? | 两位美丽的女孩谁将成为我的死亡天使 |
[24:35] | – Neither of us. – No? | – 谁也不是 – 都不是 |
[24:36] | We’re not gonna bite you. | 我们都不会咬你 |
[24:38] | But I will do as I promised you. | 但我承诺的我会做的 |
[24:42] | – I’m gonna give you blood. – What? | – 我会给你血的 – 什么 |
[24:45] | You? | 你 |
[24:47] | You can have some and see what happens. | 你可以喝一点 看看会发生什么 |
[24:49] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:55] | Have you been nourishing your need by your own means? | 你有通过自己的方式满足你自己的需要吗 |
[24:59] | I was. | 我有 |
[25:02] | Before my turn. | 在我转化之前 |
[25:07] | What do you know about that? | 关于那个你知道些什么 |
[25:10] | Nothing. | 什么也不知道 |
[25:13] | I am the same as you are now. | 我现在和你一样 |
[25:17] | Before I became an elder… yes. | 在我成为长老之前…. |
[25:24] | You’re getting closer, my dear. | 你很接近了 亲爱的 |
[25:26] | Yes. | 接近 |
[25:28] | Oh, ever close. | 从未如此接近 |
[25:32] | Closer to what? | 接近什么 |
[25:36] | The other side. | 另一边 |
[25:39] | – Please. – Shut up and drink. | – 拜托 – 闭嘴 喝吧 |
[25:41] | Yes. | 好的 |
[26:08] | So sweet. | 真好喝 |
[26:13] | So pure. | 好纯净 |
[26:18] | But there’s something else that I feel as well. | 但是我同时也感受到了别的东西 |
[26:35] | There’s the power of another in your blood. | 你的血里有另一个人的力量 |
[26:48] | You don’t seem to be changing. | 你看起来不会转变 |
[26:56] | What did you mean when you said that only one of us will survive to the end? | 你之前说我们中最后只有一个能存活是什么意思 |
[27:01] | It was the same for Abraham and me. | 亚伯拉罕和我是这样 |
[27:05] | It’s the same for you and your sister. | 你和你的妹妹也是 |
[27:36] | You need this as much as I do. | 你像我一样需要这个 |
[27:45] | You don’t know shit about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[27:49] | If you’re a Van Helsing then this is your chance. | 如果你是范海辛 那现在你的机会来了 |
[27:58] | Make a choice. | 做个选择 |
[28:21] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[28:23] | Scarlett! | 斯嘉丽 |
[28:24] | – I just turned around and he’s gone. – What’re you talking about? | – 我只是转个身他就不见了 – 你在说什么 |
[28:26] | – He’s gone. – Where… | – 他不见了 – 哪里… |
[28:33] | He could have gone anywhere. | 去了哪里都有可能 |
[28:36] | Alright, the quickest way to hide is to go through those woods. | 好吧 躲起来最快的办法是穿过那片树林 |
[28:38] | – We should go that way. – I think we should split up. | – 我们应该往那边走 – 我们应该分头行动 |
[28:40] | No, we need to stay together. | 不 我们要一起行动 |
[28:42] | We’re a lot stronger that way. | 这样我们更强大 |
[28:43] | Yeah, but we’d cover more ground if we split up. | 是 但是如果我们分开行动 能搜寻更多地方 |
[28:46] | You go to the woods, | 你去树林 |
[28:47] | I’ll check down there real quick and meet up with you. | 我去那边找完就来和你汇合 |
[28:49] | – I think we’re better off… – Just trust me. | – 我想我们最好… – 相信我吧 |
[28:53] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[29:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:48] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[29:50] | No, I checked down there but there was nothing. | 没有 我搜过那儿了 但是什么都没有 |
[29:54] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | Well, we’ll just keep looking I guess. | 我想我们还是继续找吧 |
[30:00] | No, no, no, no, Scarlett. | 别 别别别 斯嘉丽 |
[30:02] | I’m not the one to fear. | 我不是你该害怕的那个 |
[30:04] | Where’s Vanessa? | 凡妮莎在哪 |
[30:05] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[30:07] | Oh, you think she’s the stronger one. | 你认为她是更强大的那个 |
[30:11] | But I sense a far greater strength in you. | 但我在你身体里 感受到了更强大的力量 |
[30:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:17] | History repeating itself over and over again | 历史不断重演 |
[30:21] | like it did for me and my brother. | 就像我和我兄弟那样 |
[30:24] | Like it will for others of our kind after us. | 我们的后代也会是一样 |
[30:28] | One stronger than the other. | 其中一个比另一个更强大 |
[30:31] | I guess we know which one you are, | 我想我们都知道你是哪一个 |
[30:33] | since you were seduced by the darkness. | 毕竟你被黑暗诱惑 |
[30:35] | Is that what you believe? | 那就是你所相信的 |
[30:37] | That’s what you told us in the cell. | 那是你在牢房里时告诉我们的 |
[30:38] | I would have told you anything to get out of that cell. | 为了逃出那个牢房 我什么话都可以说出来 |
[30:42] | The pull was so strong, | 吸引力太强大 |
[30:44] | I was seduced, oh, I was so weak. | 我被诱惑了 我是那么软弱 |
[30:48] | Look what you’ve become. | 看看你变成了什么样 |
[30:49] | What have I become? | 我变成什么样 |
[30:51] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[30:52] | You think because you see me like this you know the truth. | 你看到我这个样子 你就认为你知道真相 |
[30:57] | You are so naive. | 你太天真了 |
[31:01] | Then set me straight. | 那么纠正我 |
[31:10] | Like you and your sister, | 就像你和你的姐姐 |
[31:13] | me and my brother were of one mind. | 我和我兄弟本是一条心 |
[31:16] | End the tyranny of the vampire. | 结束吸血鬼的暴政 |
[31:20] | Destroy the dark one, yes? | 摧毁暗黑者 |
[31:24] | If only it was that simple. | 要是就这么简单就好了 |
[31:27] | Our destiny lead us down a path very much like the one | 我们的命运指引了我们走了一条非常像 |
[31:31] | you and your sister now walk. | 你和你姐姐正在走的路 |
[31:35] | You see, my dear, I was not seduced. | 你看 我亲爱的 我没有被诱惑 |
[31:40] | I did what I needed to do. | 我做了我该做的 |
[31:43] | I came to believe who I was, what I was, | 我渐渐相信我是谁 我是什么 |
[31:52] | and what my fate was, and this is my fate. | 和我的命运是什么 而这就是我的命运 |
[31:56] | And your fate will surely present itself soon | 你的命运 必定会在你准备好时 |
[31:59] | when you are ready. | 马上出现 |
[32:01] | Only one can make it to the end. | 只有一个 能走到最后 |
[32:07] | If you think I’m gonna hurt my sister you’re crazy. | 如果你认为我会伤害我的姐姐 那你就是疯了 |
[32:10] | And I make my own fate. | 还有我的命运我自己决定 |
[32:15] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[32:52] | Son of a bitch. | 混账 |
[33:11] | Nothing down by the lighthouse. | 灯塔下什么都没有 |
[33:17] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:20] | He came this way. | 他从这边来 |
[33:21] | He kicked the shit out of me. | 就一踢就把我踢得 |
[33:23] | One shot. | 屁滚尿流 |
[33:24] | The blood you gave him, it didn’t turn him, | 你给他的血 没有转化他 |
[33:26] | it energized him. | 反而给了他精力 |
[33:27] | So now what? | 所以现在怎么办 |
[33:29] | If you were him what would you do? | 如果你是他 你会怎么做 |
[33:31] | Fight or flight. | 战斗还是逃跑 |
[33:32] | If I was stuck on this island over 100 years | 如果我在这岛上困了超过一百年 |
[33:34] | I’d wanna get the hell out of here. | 我会想逃离这该死的地方 |
[33:36] | The boat. | 船 |
[33:50] | We beat him! The boat’s still there! | 我们赶在了他之前 船还在那里 |
[33:53] | Something’s not right. | 有点不大对劲 |
[33:57] | Scarlett I feel something. | 斯嘉丽 我感觉到了些什么 |
[34:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[34:03] | – Get off of her! – Stay back! | – 放开她 – 退后 |
[34:06] | You do not understand. | 你不懂 |
[34:15] | Your blood is unlike anything | 你的血和我这些年尝过的 |
[34:18] | I’ve ever tasted in all these years. | 都不一样 |
[34:22] | I need more. | 我需要更多 |
[34:24] | Oh, so much more. | 噢 更多更多 |
[34:32] | Then turn me so I can face you. | 那把我转过来让我面对你 |
[35:54] | …are you ok? | …你还好吗 |
[35:56] | He made his choice. | 他做了他的选择 |
[36:20] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[36:24] | Yeah, um, are we gonna talk about what just happened? | 是啊 呃 我们要聊聊刚才发生的事吗 |
[36:30] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好聊的 |
[36:31] | What just happened is exactly what we wanted to happen. | 刚才发生的正是我们所希望的 |
[36:34] | We killed an elder before it killed us. | 我们杀了一个长老 免得被他杀死 |
[36:36] | Right, but you just acted like an animal. | 是的 但是你刚才就像一只野兽 |
[36:40] | Sometimes that’s what it takes. | 有时候那是必须的 |
[36:42] | – You really believe that? – Absolutely. | – 你真的这么想吗 – 当然 |
[36:44] | Vanessa, that’s exactly what I’m worried about. | 凡妮莎 这就是我所担心的 |
[36:47] | I’m fine, you’re fine. | 我很好 你也很好 |
[36:48] | – He’s dead. – Actually, I’m not fine. | – 他死了 – 事实上 我并不好 |
[36:51] | And I don’t think you’re fine, either. | 而且我认为你也不太好 |
[36:54] | I mean, say what you want but I was there both times | 你怎么说都可以 两次他喝你血的时候 |
[36:57] | that he had your blood and something was happening. | 我都在场 有点不太对劲 |
[37:00] | It was like he was… seducing you. | 感觉好像他在…引诱你 |
[37:05] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:09] | – Scarlett, I was tricking him. – Bullshit. | – 斯嘉丽 我在骗他 – 胡扯 |
[37:11] | Why do you think I turned around? | 要不我为什么转过去 |
[37:12] | What did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[37:14] | What did he say in your ear? | 他在你耳边对你说了什么 |
[37:16] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管了 |
[37:17] | – Don’t worry about it? – It was nothing. | – 别管了 – 没什么大不了的 |
[37:19] | Clearly I am. Nothing? If it’s nothing then tell me. | 显然我很担心 没什么 如果没什么那告诉我 |
[37:23] | He said, “Rule with us”. | 他说 “和我们一起统治” |
[37:25] | “Return to Renfield house and rule with us”. | “回到伦菲尔德庄园 和我们一起统治” |
[37:28] | You think that’s nothing? | 你觉得那是没什么吗 |
[37:30] | This guy, this thing, that we find who turns out to be | 我们发现这个家伙 这个东西 |
[37:33] | a relative of ours, he’s there for over 100 years | 是我们这一族的 他在那一百多年了 |
[37:38] | and he finally has the chance to have his freedom, | 然后他终于有机会重获自由 |
[37:39] | he gets away from us and he chooses to come back | 从我们手中逃脱却又选择回来 |
[37:43] | so that he can taste your blood one more time, | 就为了再喝一次你的血 |
[37:47] | and then he says that he wants to be with you | 然后他说他想和你在一起 |
[37:49] | and offers you to rule with him? | 并且邀请你和他一起统治 |
[37:52] | You don’t think that’s a big deal? | 你觉得这没什么大不了的吗 |
[37:53] | No. I think it’s ridiculous. | 不觉得 我觉得这很荒谬 |
[37:58] | – Come on, we gotta go. – No. | – 好了 我们该走了 – 不 |
[38:00] | Let’s get the totems and let’s go get our stu… | 我们去拿图腾然后去拿… |
[38:08] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[38:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:12] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[38:17] | What’s happening? | 你怎么了 |
[38:20] | It’s alright, I’m just a little dizzy. It’s ok. | 没什么 就是觉得有点头晕 没事 |
[38:22] | Ok, look. Sit here and just rest. | 好吧 听着 你坐这休息一会儿 |
[38:25] | I’ll go get the totems. | 我会去拿图腾 |
[38:26] | I’ll be back in 15 minutes. Stay there. | 十五分钟后就回来 呆在这儿 |
[38:32] | Scarlett? | 斯嘉丽 |
[38:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:51] | I know it hasn’t always been easy, | 我知道这并不容易 |
[38:54] | but it’s been really nice to have you here. | 但有你在这真的很好 |
[38:57] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[38:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[39:04] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一条船上的 |
[39:07] | Go rest. | 去休息吧 |
[39:09] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我马上回来 |
[39:46] | I think we should split up. | 我们应该分头行动 |
[39:49] | You go to the woods, | 你去树林 |
[39:50] | I’ll check down there real quick and meet up with you. | 我去那边找完就来和你汇合 |
[39:52] | – I think we’re better off… – Just trust me. | – 我想我们最好… – 相信我吧 |
[39:58] | If I start to turn… | 如果我开始转化… |
[40:09] | You know what you have to do, right? | 你知道你要做什么的 是吗 |
[40:11] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[40:18] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[40:21] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:23] | Come back! | 回来 |
[40:25] | The elder said only one of us will survive! | 长老说我们其中只有一个能存活 |
[40:28] | I have to make sure that’s you, Scarlett! | 我必须确保那个人是你 斯嘉丽 |
[40:30] | No, you don’t, actually! | 不 你实际上不能这样 |
[40:32] | We’re a team! | 我们是一个团队 |
[40:33] | Please, come back! | 拜托了 回来吧 |
[40:35] | Don’t leave me here! | 不要把我留在这 |
[40:36] | I need to make sure you live! | 我要确保你活着 |
[40:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[40:40] | I need you to live! | 我需要你活着 |
[40:42] | You’re my sister! I love you! | 你是我妹妹 我爱你 |
[40:44] | If you love me then come back! | 如果你爱我你就回来 |
[40:47] | Please, don’t do this! | 拜托了 不要这样 |
[40:49] | You need to stay alive. | 你要活下去 |
[40:51] | I promised Axel I would protect you. | 我向阿克塞尔保证过我会保护你 |
[40:53] | You don’t get to decide that! | 你无权决定 |
[40:55] | That’s not up to you! | 这不是你说了算 |
[40:57] | Come on, please, Vanessa! | 拜托 求你了 凡妮莎 |
[40:59] | Come back! | 回来 |
[41:00] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[41:03] | I have to do this on my own! | 我必须自己去做这件事 |
[41:05] | Vanessa, you don’t! | 凡妮莎 你不能 |
[41:08] | Please! | 拜托 |
[41:09] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[41:15] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[41:19] | Vanessa, please! | 凡妮莎 拜托了 |
[41:23] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[41:27] | You are not in control. | 不是由你说了算 |
[41:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |