| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 凡妮莎海辛前情回顾 | 
| [00:08] | – It’s the shots, Jo. – What? | – 是因为那些疫苗 茱莲妮 – 什么 | 
| [00:10] | They’re what’s causing these violent outbursts. | 这才是引起了这几次暴乱的原因 | 
| [00:11] | It’s the shots. | 是疫苗的问题 | 
| [00:13] | – Then we have to tell someone. – No. | – 我们得跟谁说一下 – 不 | 
| [00:15] | We have to tell everyone. | 要告诉所有人 | 
| [00:16] | The names of all the people that survived the rising. | 所有在崛起中幸存者的名字 | 
| [00:18] | – They’re in here? – You bet. | – 都在这儿吗 – 当然 | 
| [00:20] | I found her, Phil! | 我找到她了 菲尔 | 
| [00:21] | I found your wife. | 我找到你老婆了 | 
| [00:22] | She wouldn’t want to see me. | 我做了那些事之后 | 
| [00:24] | Not…not after what I’ve done. | 她不会再想见我了 | 
| [00:25] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 | 
| [00:26] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 | 
| [00:28] | No! | 不要 | 
| [00:30] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [00:32] | You think you should be heading south in your condition? | 以你现在这样 你还觉得你应该往南走吗 | 
| [00:33] | We got some room, some of you can come with us. | 我们还有空位 你们中部分人可以跟我们走 | 
| [00:36] | The sisterhood rules you now! | 现在由姐妹会统治你们 | 
| [00:39] | We go to the east! | 我们往东走 | 
| [00:41] | We kill humans! | 去杀人 | 
| [00:43] | We will rule! | 统治这个世界 | 
| [01:15] | Phil? | 菲尔 | 
| [01:17] | Phil! Phil? | 菲尔 菲尔 | 
| [01:20] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [01:25] | Phil? | 是你吗 | 
| [01:27] | – I’m in here! – Phil! | – 我在这儿 – 菲尔 | 
| [01:29] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [01:30] | I got you! I got you, Phil! | 我找到你了 | 
| [01:36] | I got you! It’s ok! | 别怕 我在 | 
| [01:40] | Hey! It’s me! It’s me! | 快来啊 | 
| [01:41] | It’s me! I’m right here. | 是我 我在呢 | 
| [01:44] | It’s ok. | 别怕 | 
| [01:46] | Hey. | 没事了 | 
| [01:50] | I’m alive. | 我没死 | 
| [01:52] | – Yeah. – I’m alive. | – 是啊 – 我没死啊 | 
| [01:54] | Yeah, you’re alive. | 是啊 你没死 | 
| [01:56] | I thought I’d be in that darkness forever. | 我还以为我要永远在那黑暗中长眠了 | 
| [02:00] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [02:02] | Come on, let’s get you cleaned up. | 走吧 洗个澡吧 | 
| [02:11] | So you gonna keep trying to off yourself? | 你还想继续干掉自己吗 | 
| [02:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [02:16] | Yeah, I’m sure there’s something out there that’ll do the trick. | 我敢肯定一定会有办法的 | 
| [02:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [02:20] | You’ll find it. | 你会找到的 | 
| [02:22] | But if you think I’m gonna keep coming here | 但如果你认为我会一直来这儿 | 
| [02:24] | and hosing your scrawny ass down you’ve got another thing coming. | 拿水管冲你骨瘦如柴的屁股 你就另有麻烦了 | 
| [02:37] | Or should I just let them find a dead man come back to life? | 要不我直接让别人发现这儿有个人起死回生了吧 | 
| [02:42] | Huh? | 怎么样 | 
| [02:44] | ‘Cause I am telling you right now, | 因为我告诉你 | 
| [02:46] | there are plenty of Harrisons out there | 外面有很多哈里森 | 
| [02:47] | that would love to cut you up to see how you tick. | 都很乐意把你切开 看看你怎么活过来的 | 
| [02:51] | And it won’t be pretty. | 这可不是什么好事 | 
| [02:52] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 | 
| [02:54] | Hell, maybe that’ll kill you, huh? | 说不定那样能杀死你 对吧 | 
| [03:00] | It sure is a terrible thing having people care about you. | 老让别人关心你 可是真的一点都不好 | 
| [03:10] | So what’s next? | 接下来准备干嘛 | 
| [03:14] | I’m gonna find my wife. | 去找我老婆 | 
| [03:29] | We’re done here. | 我们该走了 | 
| [03:38] | What the… | 搞什么… | 
| [03:53] | – There you go. – Keep the change. | – 给你 – 不用找了 | 
| [03:56] | Thanks so much. | 太感谢了 | 
| [03:58] | This coffee is actually really good. | 这咖啡真的不错 | 
| [04:00] | I’m not buying it. | 我才不会买呢 | 
| [04:01] | It’s…it’s…I don’t know what he puts in it… | 不知道他放了什么这么好喝… | 
| [04:03] | – Jolene Walker? – Yes? | – 茱莲妮·沃克吗 – 怎么了 | 
| [04:04] | – You’re under arrest. – What? | – 你被捕了 – 什么 | 
| [04:05] | – Arrested? For what? – Ow. | 为什么抓人 | 
| [04:07] | The dissemination of false information that is detrimental | 因为她散布了不实消息 | 
| [04:09] | to the well being of the citizens of Denver. | 有可能危害到丹佛市市民的安全 | 
| [04:11] | I didn’t make that. You can’t do this. | 那个不是我做的 你不能逮捕我 | 
| [04:13] | You shoulda kept your mouth shut. | 你本来不应该多嘴的 | 
| [04:15] | Jolene, just stay calm, ok? | 别慌 茱莲妮 | 
| [04:17] | I suggest you come along quietly. | 你最好在这儿乖乖的 | 
| [04:19] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 别急 | 
| [04:20] | There must be some kind of mistake. | 肯定有什么搞错了 | 
| [04:22] | Talk to Caitlin Bruce. | 有话跟凯特琳·布鲁斯说去吧 | 
| [04:23] | Her orders. | 是她下的命令 | 
| [04:25] | Sarah! | 莎拉 | 
| [04:26] | I’m gonna fix this! | 我会搞定的 | 
| [04:27] | – Sarah! – I’ll find you! | – 莎拉 – 我会去找你的 | 
| [04:42] | Beautiful country, ain’t it? | 这乡村风景真不错 | 
| [04:48] | Huh? | 你说啥 | 
| [04:50] | Beautiful out there. | 这儿真美 | 
| [04:52] | Minus all that horrific death everywhere. | 除了到处都有恐怖的死人 | 
| [04:56] | Yeah, I guess. | 可能吧 | 
| [05:00] | Worry’s a good thing. | 担忧不是件坏事 | 
| [05:04] | How’s that now? | 何出此言呢 | 
| [05:06] | When you stop worrying about something or someone | 你一旦不再担心什么人或什么事 | 
| [05:10] | you got nothing. | 你也就什么都没有了 | 
| [05:13] | Are we talking about something in particular here, | 你是专指什么呢 | 
| [05:15] | or just talking? | 还是就是随便说说 | 
| [05:19] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 | 
| [05:22] | You think you made the wrong decision. | 你觉得你做了错误的决定 | 
| [05:26] | That’s simple to see. | 我一眼就看出来了 | 
| [05:27] | Is it, now? | 真的吗 | 
| [05:30] | But there’s no decision that can’t be undone. | 但所以决定都是可以反悔的 | 
| [05:34] | Yeah, well, I could do without the psychobabble | 我不需要听这些所谓的心理学术语 | 
| [05:36] | if you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 | 
| [05:39] | Ok, suit yourself. | 行 随便你吧 | 
| [05:49] | She’s better off without me in her hair, right? | 我不在她身边更好一点 对吧 | 
| [05:51] | She can stay focused. | 她就不会分心 | 
| [05:54] | Stay on mission. | 专心执行任务 | 
| [05:56] | Not have to worry about my dumb ass. | 不用担心我这条破命 | 
| [05:59] | The same way you’re not worrying about her. | 和你不用担心她一样 | 
| [06:28] | What the hell’s going on back there? | 后面到底怎么了 | 
| [06:31] | It’s Kit! I think her water broke! | 吉特的羊水好像破了 | 
| [06:36] | Yep, it broke. | 没错 破了 | 
| [06:40] | It’s coming! | 我要生了 | 
| [06:44] | It’s gonna be ok. | 没事的 | 
| [06:46] | It’s coming. It’s coming. It’s coming. | 要生了 真的 | 
| [06:49] | It’s coming. It’s coming. | 要生了 | 
| [06:52] | It’s coming! | 要生了 | 
| [06:54] | Thanks, Barry. I heard ya. | 巴里 谢谢你 我听见了 | 
| [07:01] | Goddamn apocalypse. | 去他妈的世界末日 | 
| [07:07] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [07:08] | One more step and I shoot. | 再走一步我就开枪了 | 
| [07:10] | Stand down. | 没事儿 | 
| [07:11] | She’s harmless. | 她是好人 | 
| [07:14] | – I know why you’re here. – Why the hell did you arrest Jolene? | – 我知道你为何而来 – 你为什么逮捕茱莲妮 | 
| [07:16] | I assure you she’ll be given | 我保证会为她 | 
| [07:17] | the most lenient sentence our laws will allow. | 争取宽大处理的 | 
| [07:19] | But she didn’t do anything. | 但是她什么也没做啊 | 
| [07:20] | She attempted to induce undue panic | 她试图造成脆弱人群 | 
| [07:22] | among a fragile population. | 无名恐慌 | 
| [07:23] | What evidence do you have? | 你有证据吗 | 
| [07:25] | I swear, she had nothing to do with this. | 我发誓 她跟这事儿一点关系都没有 | 
| [07:28] | She didn’t make it, that’s true. | 这确实不是她干的 | 
| [07:30] | We already have that person in custody. | 我们已经把那个人拘留了 | 
| [07:32] | But she did spill the beans to who did. | 但是她确实泄露机密了 | 
| [07:34] | But that’s not illegal. | 但那是合法的 | 
| [07:36] | So what the hell? | 你凭什么抓她 | 
| [07:38] | You’re not stupid, are you? | 你自己心里清楚 | 
| [07:40] | Look, we know we can contain the wave she’s made. | 听着 我们都知道我们能平定她引起的风波 | 
| [07:43] | – Then why are you punishing her? – Simple. | – 那你惩罚她干什么 – 很简单 | 
| [07:45] | You’re important and she’s how we make you cooperate. | 你对我很重要 而抓了她能让你我合作 | 
| [07:47] | – I’m not important. – Ah, I wouldn’t sell yourself short. | – 我不重要 – 我才不会这么低估你 | 
| [07:51] | It took our best people months to discover the link | 我们顶尖人员可是花了好几个月 | 
| [07:53] | between Black Tech’s repellant and the outbreak. | 才发现了布莱塔克研究所的疫苗与暴乱有关 | 
| [07:55] | You did it in 48 hours. | 而你两天就发现了 | 
| [07:58] | Well, maybe they’re not your best people. | 那也许他们还不是最顶尖的 | 
| [08:02] | We want to take this country back. | 我们要夺回这个国家 | 
| [08:04] | Make it great again. | 让它再次强盛 | 
| [08:06] | Make it safe. | 不再有危险 | 
| [08:08] | Bottom line, we need you. | 总而言之 我们需要你 | 
| [08:10] | Look, Caitlin, let her go or I won’t help you | 听着 凯特琳 放了她 不然我才不会因为 | 
| [08:15] | with any more of this bullshit you think is America. | 你认为这是为了美国的屁话帮你 | 
| [08:18] | Yes, you will. | 不 你会合作的 | 
| [08:21] | Try me. | 你试试 | 
| [08:24] | Jolene’s fate is entirely in your hands. | 茱莲妮的命运可全都在你手里了 | 
| [08:28] | You play ball, work on eliminating the side effects | 你要是同意合作 一起消除疫苗的副作用 | 
| [08:31] | to the repellant, and she remains in a comfy cell. | 她就还能继续待在一个舒服的屋里 | 
| [08:34] | Succeed and voila, early release. | 要是我们成功的话 她就能提前出来 | 
| [08:39] | Defy me…ah ah, | 要是违抗我 | 
| [08:41] | and there are much, much worse places | 在这些高墙之外 | 
| [08:43] | out there beyond these walls she can go. | 可有很多很多她能去的糟糕的地方 | 
| [08:47] | Believe me. | 我说到做到 | 
| [08:51] | – That’s blackmail. – I don’t care. | – 你在威胁我 – 我不管威胁不威胁 | 
| [08:54] | Think about it. | 你自己想想吧 | 
| [08:55] | Get back to me by the end of the day… Sarah. | 今天之内回复我 莎拉 | 
| [09:04] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [09:06] | Ok. Kit, you’re doing good, you’re doing good. | 你做的很好 吉特 你做的很好 | 
| [09:08] | Just keep on breathing, in and out. | 继续呼气…吸气 | 
| [09:09] | In and out. Here we go. | 呼气…吸气 对就这样 | 
| [09:11] | Push. Can you push? | 用力 快用力 | 
| [09:12] | – Yes, ok. – Is that normal? | – 就是这样 – 这正常吗 | 
| [09:14] | I…how the hell am I supposed to know, Barry? | 我怎么知道啊 巴里 | 
| [09:15] | Hold on, we got you, girl. Ok? | 坚持住 我们都在 没事儿的 | 
| [09:17] | Keep on breathing for me. | 继续呼气吸气 | 
| [09:20] | One more push, one more push, here we go. One, two, three. | 再用点力 再用点力 一 二 三 | 
| [09:23] | – I can’t. I can’t. – Yes you can. | – 我使不上力 – 不 你可以的 | 
| [09:25] | – I can’t. – Don’t say that. Don’t say that. | – 我不行 – 别这么说 | 
| [09:27] | – You can. You have to. – Give me one more, ok? | – 你可以的 你必须这么做 – 再用点力 | 
| [09:29] | One more. Here we go. One more. | 再用点力 再来一下 | 
| [09:36] | Stop pushing, stop pushing, stop pushing. | 别使劲 停下 | 
| [09:37] | Wait, wait, what is it? | 等等 这怎么回事 | 
| [09:38] | What is it? Can you see the baby’s head? | 怎么了 你能看到孩子的头吗 | 
| [09:40] | No, no no it’s sideways. | 这是孩子的侧面 | 
| [09:42] | We’re gonna have to… we’re gonna have to turn it around. | 我们得…把它转过来 | 
| [09:45] | – How the hell do we do that? – I don’t know, Dre. | – 那要怎么做啊 – 我也不知道 德雷 | 
| [09:47] | Please save my baby. | 请救救我的孩子 | 
| [09:49] | Save my baby. | 救救我的孩子 | 
| [09:51] | – Please, please. – It’s gonna be ok. | – 求你了 – 会没事儿的 | 
| [09:52] | It’s gonna be good. It’s gonna be good. Here we go. | 你坚持住 会没事儿的 | 
| [09:55] | Just gotta turn it around. | 我们得把它转过来 | 
| [10:21] | Juan stepping in. | 胡安到了 | 
| [11:20] | Enough to feed us for an eternity. | 这的人够我们吃一辈子了 | 
| [11:23] | Let’s take them. | 我们上吧 | 
| [11:28] | You speak again and I will burn you alive. | 你再说一次 我就把你活活烧死 | 
| [11:37] | I’m sorry, sister. | 对不起 姐姐 | 
| [11:41] | I just thought that… | 我只是想… | 
| [11:43] | You thought what? | 你想什么 | 
| [11:45] | They didn’t survive this long on stupidity. | 他们才不蠢 要不活不了这么久 | 
| [11:59] | How will we reach those walls? | 我们怎么才能接近那些墙 | 
| [12:02] | We need an army far greater. | 我们需要一支更强大的军队 | 
| [12:05] | Not greater. | 不是更强大 | 
| [12:07] | Smarter. | 是更聪明 | 
| [12:09] | These walls are meant to keep out vampires | 这些墙是防吸血鬼的 | 
| [12:11] | and we are daywalkers. | 而我们是日行者 | 
| [12:36] | You got a visitor. | 有人来看你了 | 
| [12:40] | Jolene. | 茱莲妮 | 
| [12:45] | Step back from the bars. | 别靠近栏杆 | 
| [12:49] | Shut up down there! | 你们都闭嘴 | 
| [12:51] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [12:52] | – Oh my God, I’m so sorry. – Sorry? | – 真的对不起 – 对不起什么 | 
| [12:55] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [12:58] | Hey, that’s it! | 你闭嘴 | 
| [13:02] | You know if I hadn’t tested that repellant, | 我如果没有测试那个疫苗 | 
| [13:05] | you wouldn’t be in this mess. | 你就不会惹上麻烦 | 
| [13:06] | I should have just kept my nose out of it. | 我不应该管这档子事的 | 
| [13:08] | – I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. – Stop it. Stop it. | – 我真的很抱歉 – 别说了 停下 | 
| [13:10] | It was my choice to tell my patients | 告诉病人是我的选择 | 
| [13:13] | and I would do it again in a heartbeat. | 再来一次我也会毫不犹豫地这么做 | 
| [13:17] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你救出来的 | 
| [13:20] | Alright, time’s up. | 好了时间到了 | 
| [13:21] | – Step away. – I promise you. | – 走开 – 我向你保证 | 
| [13:24] | – I told you… – Ready. | – 听见没 – 马上 | 
| [13:25] | I told you, step away! | 我说了你该走了 | 
| [13:26] | Get off of me! | 放开我 | 
| [13:27] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 | 
| [13:29] | I’ll get you out of here, Jolene. | 我会带你离开这的 茱莲妮 | 
| [13:39] | Hey, get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 | 
| [13:53] | Have you two made up yet? | 你们俩和解了吗 | 
| [13:55] | – I take it you’ve made a decision. – I’ll do it. | – 我猜你已经做出决定了 – 我干 | 
| [13:57] | – That’s good to hear. – I’m gonna need a few things. | – 太好了 – 我需要几样东西 | 
| [14:00] | – Name it. – A gene sequencer. | – 说吧 – 一个基因序列分析仪 | 
| [14:02] | I don’t care how you get it. | 我不管你怎么得到它 | 
| [14:04] | If you want me to do what you want me to do | 如果你要我按你的想法做的话 | 
| [14:06] | I’m gonna need it. | 我需要它 | 
| [14:07] | – Done. Anything else? – Yeah. A vampire. | – 好的 还要别的吗 – 一个吸血鬼 | 
| [14:11] | If you want results I’m gonna need to get messy. | 想得到结果麻烦不可避免 | 
| [14:13] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Just do it and make it quick. | – 让我想想怎么办 – 就这么办 速度快点 | 
| [14:32] | – I can’t. – God dammit! | – 我不行了 – 天哪 见鬼 | 
| [14:37] | Stop it! Stop it! Please, I can’t take it. | 停下 停下 求求你了 我受不了了 | 
| [14:39] | Just one more try. One more try. Here we go. | 再试一次 就一次 来吧 | 
| [14:42] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [14:46] | No, stop please, I can’t take it anymore! | 求求你停下 我受不了了 | 
| [14:48] | Please. | 求求你了 | 
| [14:51] | You have to keep trying. | 你得坚持尝试 | 
| [14:52] | You’re losing too much blood, ok? | 你失血太多了 还好吗 | 
| [14:56] | Please, you have to save my baby. | 求你一定要救我的孩子 | 
| [14:58] | Please just do it. You know what you have to do. | 就这样做吧 你知道必须干什么 | 
| [15:00] | Please, just do it. | 求求你了 做吧 | 
| [15:02] | Just do it, please. | 就这样做吧 求你了 | 
| [15:04] | Please, Axel, please. | 拜托了 阿克塞尔 | 
| [15:07] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [15:10] | – Woah, woah. – Ok, ok. | – 慢着 – 没事 | 
| [15:12] | Do it! Do it! | 来吧 来吧 | 
| [15:14] | Do it! | 来啊 | 
| [15:23] | Hold her down, God dammit! | 按住她 该死 | 
| [15:27] | Ok, ok, I see it! | 好了 我看见它了 | 
| [15:28] | I see it! I see it! | 我看见了 | 
| [15:30] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [15:41] | Ok. Hey. | 没事了 | 
| [15:47] | It’s a girl. | 是女孩 | 
| [15:50] | It’s a little girl. | 是个小公主 | 
| [15:52] | Your baby. | 你的孩子 | 
| [15:53] | Here you go, mama. Here you go. | 给你 妈妈 接着 | 
| [15:56] | Here you go. | 抱稳了 | 
| [16:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [16:04] | – Thank you. – You did good, Kit. | – 谢谢 – 干得好 吉特 | 
| [16:07] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 | 
| [16:16] | Kit? | 吉特 | 
| [16:32] | Oh, my God, honey, I am so sorry. Why? | 上帝啊 亲爱的 我很抱歉 怎么会这样 | 
| [16:41] | Well, here it is. | 看这个 | 
| [16:44] | It’s your gene sequencer. | 这就是你的基因序列分析仪 | 
| [16:46] | I trust it’s to your liking. | 我相信你会喜欢的 | 
| [16:49] | It’s old. | 它太旧了 | 
| [16:50] | It’s as you wished. | 按你要求找的 | 
| [16:52] | It’s not exactly top of the line but we’ve all become accustomed | 这个不是最好的 但现在 | 
| [16:56] | to forgoing certain luxuries these days. | 我们都习惯放弃奢侈品 | 
| [16:58] | And my vampire? | 我的吸血鬼呢 | 
| [16:59] | It’s on route as we speak. | 这会儿已经在路上了 | 
| [17:05] | We’ve installed a reinforced cell over there. | 我们在那安装了一个加固牢房 | 
| [17:07] | That I can assure you is top of the line. | 我保证那牢房是最好的 | 
| [17:11] | And this? | 这个是什么 | 
| [17:12] | Aluminium solicite. | 铝合物 | 
| [17:13] | It’s the base compound for our repellant. | 疫苗的基化合物 | 
| [17:15] | Or psychotic break inducer I think you mean. | 我觉得你的意思是精神分裂诱导剂 | 
| [17:19] | Jolene’s hoping you’ll change that. | 茱莲妮希望你能改变它 | 
| [17:32] | How’d you get all this so quickly? | 你怎么这么快就把东西找全了 | 
| [17:34] | Let’s just say Black Tech’s influence reaches | 布莱塔克研究所的影响力 | 
| [17:36] | far beyond the walls of Denver. | 远远超出了丹佛的范围 | 
| [17:39] | Now get to work. | 开工吧 | 
| [17:49] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [18:01] | Oh man, here goes everything. | 上帝啊 我要开始了 | 
| [18:39] | Hey. Hey, Frankie. | 嗨 弗兰基 | 
| [18:41] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [18:42] | I’d say no one pissed in your corn flakes this morning. | 今早没人在你的玉米片里撒尿 | 
| [18:44] | Wait, why… why would someone piss in my corn flakes? | 等等 为什么有人会在我的玉米片里撒尿 | 
| [18:51] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 | 
| [18:54] | No. No, I’m just kidding. | 不 我开玩笑的 | 
| [18:56] | Just kidding. | 只是个玩笑 | 
| [18:59] | What’s got you so chipper? | 你怎么如此兴奋 | 
| [19:01] | Well, I feel about as good as you look. | 我感觉和你看起来一样好 | 
| [19:07] | If I didn’t know any better | 如果我不了解你的话 | 
| [19:08] | I’d say you’re trying to hit on your boss. | 我会认为你在挑逗你老板 | 
| [19:11] | Maybe I am. | 可能我就是 | 
| [19:14] | Will you allow me to take you out? | 我可以和你约会吗 | 
| [19:19] | I’ll allow it, yes. | 可以 没问题 | 
| [19:23] | Great, great. Great! | 太棒了 | 
| [19:25] | Uh, how about dinner, tonight? | 今晚我们能出去吃饭吗 | 
| [19:29] | How about now? | 现在怎么样 | 
| [19:30] | What about the bar? | 酒吧怎么办 | 
| [19:33] | It’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [19:35] | I know the owner. | 我认识老板 | 
| [19:47] | Oh, the door. | 门 | 
| [19:54] | So dinner’s off? | 所以晚餐取消了 | 
| [19:58] | I prefer breakfast, anyway. | 反正我更喜欢早餐 | 
| [20:04] | Hey there. How can I help you today? | 嗨 今天我有什么可以帮您的 | 
| [20:07] | I’m trying to find my wife. | 我想找到我的妻子 | 
| [20:08] | Oh, exciting. | 刺激啊 | 
| [20:10] | Lovers separated by tragedy attempting to reunite. | 被悲剧拆散的情人试图重归于好 | 
| [20:15] | Something like that. | 差不多 | 
| [20:16] | – Yeah. Name? – Fleischman. Jennifer Fleischman. | – 名字 – 弗莱施曼 珍妮佛·弗莱施曼 | 
| [20:20] | She may be using her maiden name, Houser. | 她可能用了婚前姓 豪瑟 | 
| [20:23] | The plot thickens. | 情节复杂了 | 
| [20:25] | Do you suspect that she thinks you’re dead | 你有没有怀疑过 她认为你死了 | 
| [20:28] | and reverted to her maiden name in hopes to take another? | 所以改回了婚前姓想嫁给别人 | 
| [20:34] | Been reading too much Danielle Steele? | 你是不是丹尼尔·斯蒂尔的书(美国畅销书女作家)看多了 | 
| [20:41] | Come back in four to six days. | 四到六天后再来一趟 | 
| [20:46] | – Four to six days? – That’s right. | – 四到六天 – 嗯 | 
| [20:50] | Well, which is it? Four or six? | 四和六 到底哪一个 | 
| [20:52] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 | 
| [20:53] | You like making jokes. | 你喜欢开玩笑 | 
| [20:58] | I’m not leaving here ’til I find my wife. | 不找到我妻子我是不会走的 | 
| [21:01] | Then get comfortable, because it’s gonna be four to six days. | 放松 这事就要等四到六天 | 
| [21:12] | I want you to listen to me very carefully. | 你听清楚了 | 
| [21:16] | You see, if I have four to six days to plot your death | 如果我花四到六天谋划你的死亡 | 
| [21:19] | no one will ever find your body. | 没人能找到你的尸体 | 
| [21:21] | You’ll just be that guy who didn’t show up for work | 那你就变成了那个没来上班的家伙 | 
| [21:24] | and I’ll be back here in four to six days | 我四到六天后回来 | 
| [21:26] | and your replacement will tell me what I need to know. | 你的代班人会告诉我我想知道的事 | 
| [21:35] | Give me a moment. | 稍等 | 
| [21:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:44] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [21:48] | Phil, Phil. | 菲尔 菲尔 | 
| [21:50] | What’re you doing here? Is everything alright? | 你在这干什么 出什么事了吗 | 
| [21:52] | I found her. I found Jennifer. | 我找到珍妮佛 | 
| [21:55] | That’s great. But… but why are you here? | 太好了 但你为什么在这 | 
| [21:58] | Well, she’s not here. She’s not in Denver. | 她不在这 也不在丹佛 | 
| [22:00] | They transferred her to some place called the Loveland. | 她去了一个叫爱之岛的地方 | 
| [22:04] | Loveland? | 爱之岛 | 
| [22:06] | Oh, hey Frankie. Yeah, you know it? | 嗨 弗兰基 你知道吗 | 
| [22:09] | Loveland’s the prison colony. | 爱之岛 是监狱聚集地 | 
| [22:12] | Prison? What… there must be some mistake. | 监狱 肯定什么地方搞错了 | 
| [22:17] | I’m sorry, Phil. | 我很抱歉 菲尔 | 
| [22:19] | No, I mean, that doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这说不通 | 
| [22:20] | I… I gotta go there. | 我得去那 | 
| [22:22] | – You can’t. – What do you mean? | – 不行 – 你什么意思 | 
| [22:24] | No one goes there and no one comes back. | 没有人去那 也没有人回来 | 
| [22:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [22:34] | I gotta get there. | 我要去那里 | 
| [22:37] | Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [22:42] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [22:44] | I gotta go after him, make sure he’s alright. | 我要跟着他确保他的安全 | 
| [22:46] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 | 
| [23:07] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [23:09] | Going it alone out there? | 一个人去那里 | 
| [23:10] | Yeah, I’m positive. | 是的 我有信心 | 
| [23:12] | – Alright. – You’ll find her. | – 好 – 你会找到她的 | 
| [23:14] | I have faith. | 我相信你 | 
| [23:15] | Love is a beacon of light that guides us where we need to be. | 爱是指引我们方向的灯塔之光 | 
| [23:19] | I sure hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 | 
| [23:21] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [23:22] | Thanks for getting us here alive. | 谢谢你让我们活着来到这 | 
| [23:25] | – You got it, brother. – I could come with you. | – 你做到了 兄弟 – 我可以和你一起 | 
| [23:27] | Oh, come on, Barry. | 算了吧 巴里 | 
| [23:28] | You’ve done enough burying for a while, haven’t you? | 你已经干够一段时间的埋葬活了 不是吗 | 
| [23:32] | Besides, you’ve got your hands full there, don’t you? | 另外 你还有很多事要忙 是吧 | 
| [23:35] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [23:36] | You name her yet? | 你给她起名字了吗 | 
| [23:38] | I get to name her? | 我能给她起名字吗 | 
| [23:40] | Somebody’s got to. | 得有人起 | 
| [23:44] | Kit. | 吉特 | 
| [23:46] | How about Kit? | 吉特怎么样 | 
| [23:49] | I love that. | 我喜欢这名字 | 
| [23:50] | Solid choice, Barry. | 不二之选 巴里 | 
| [23:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 – 没错 | 
| [23:54] | You make sure you tell whoever’s in charge here | 你确保告诉掌管这里的人 | 
| [23:56] | about those daywalkers, alright? | 日行者的事 好吗 | 
| [23:58] | We will. | 好的 | 
| [23:59] | Come here. Thank you. | 抱一个 谢谢你 | 
| [24:04] | Been a pleasure. | 我的荣幸 | 
| [24:07] | Come on, crew. | 跟上 伙计们 | 
| [24:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [24:13] | Come on, Kit, we got a new home. | 来吧 吉特 我们有新家了 | 
| [24:15] | See you on the greasy side. | 我们车上见 | 
| [24:17] | Come on, let’s go, people. | 我们走 伙计们 | 
| [24:27] | Going to break that battle. | 我们要瓦解那场战争 | 
| [25:07] | We should take them now. | 我们应该现在就抓住他们 | 
| [25:10] | Our numbers grow hungry. | 我们的成员都饿了 | 
| [25:12] | No. We’ll have more than enough to eat later. | 不行 等会我们会有绰绰有余的食物 | 
| [25:22] | Give me your clothes. | 把你的衣服给我 | 
| [25:35] | Come on, let’s stay close. | 跟上 我们靠紧点 | 
| [25:38] | We don’t know what we’re looking at. | 我们不知道正在看什么东西 | 
| [25:39] | You are now entering a secured area. | 你们进入了受保护区域 | 
| [25:43] | Prepare to present identification | 准备出示身份证明 | 
| [25:45] | and surrender all weapons. | 放下所有武器 | 
| [25:47] | – This is it. – Holy shit. | – 就是这 – 真该死 | 
| [25:49] | Yeah, you’re not kidding. | 你不是在开玩笑 | 
| [25:51] | I repeat, you are now entering a secured area. | 再重复一遍 你们进入了受保护区域 | 
| [25:54] | These UV lights must keep them out. | 这些紫外线会把他们赶走 | 
| [25:57] | These aren’t going to work against the daywalkers. | 对日行者不管用 | 
| [26:00] | That’s for sure. | 这一点是肯定的 | 
| [26:03] | You are now entering a secured area. | 你们进入了受保护区域 | 
| [26:07] | Prepare to present identification | 准备出示身份证明 | 
| [26:09] | and surrender all weapons. | 放下所有武器 | 
| [26:21] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [26:51] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [26:53] | Shut up! | 安静 | 
| [26:57] | Fine. | 很好 | 
| [27:06] | Hi. Oh, you’re awake. | 嗨 你醒了 | 
| [27:08] | Hello. | 你好呀 | 
| [27:26] | You have to listen to what I’m saying. | 你们必须听我说的话 | 
| [27:28] | They’ve evolved or mutated or something. | 他们已经进化或突变了 | 
| [27:31] | The sunlight you think protects you up here, | 你们以为阳光能够保护你们 | 
| [27:33] | it doesn’t affect them anymore. | 现在阳光对他们已经不起作用了 | 
| [27:39] | Maybe no one’s there. | 也许那里根本没人 | 
| [27:42] | They’re there. | 他们在呢 | 
| [27:45] | Hey! | 听见吗 | 
| [27:47] | I am trying to help! | 我只是想帮大家的忙 | 
| [27:51] | Look. I need you to calm down. | 听着 我要你冷静下来 | 
| [27:53] | Lower your voice. | 降低你的音量 | 
| [27:54] | And I need you to listen to what I am saying. | 可我要你听清楚我说的话 | 
| [27:56] | The woman who processed us wouldn’t listen | 那个抓我们的女人不听劝说 | 
| [27:58] | – and now you won’t listen. – If I listen… back up! | – 现在你又不听 – 如果我听… 退后 | 
| [28:00] | Ok. | 行 | 
| [28:01] | If I listened to every crack pot lunatic spouting nonsense | 如果我听信来过这里的每个脑残疯子 | 
| [28:04] | that we’ve had pass through here, | 信口开河胡说八道 | 
| [28:05] | Denver’d be no safer than it is out there. | 丹佛早就跟外面一样 危机四伏了 | 
| [28:07] | This isn’t nonsense. You tell the man. | 无稽之谈 你来告诉他 | 
| [28:09] | It’s true. Every word. | 她说的是真的 千真万确 | 
| [28:12] | Look, I get it. | 行了 我懂 | 
| [28:14] | I know it sucks. | 我明白 现在情况很操蛋 | 
| [28:15] | It sucks everywhere. | 而且到处都一样 | 
| [28:17] | But just do your time. | 好好蹲你们的牢吧 | 
| [28:19] | It’ll be over before you know it. | 很快一切就会结束的了 | 
| [28:24] | There are vampires walking around in direct sunlight | 那些僵尸在光天化日之下横行霸道 | 
| [28:28] | more powerful than ever before | 势力变得前所未有的强大 | 
| [28:30] | and if you think that that wall of yours is gonna be | 如果你认为 你们那堵墙就能抵御他们 | 
| [28:32] | strong enough to keep them out without some preparation | 还觉得准备应对这些都是多余的 | 
| [28:34] | then we might as well be out there! | 那我们干脆也到外面得了 | 
| [28:37] | You know what? We’re done here. | 行了 不跟你磨嘴皮子了 | 
| [28:38] | No! No! No!!! | 不 不 不 | 
| [28:40] | Get her out of here! | 把她带走 | 
| [28:42] | Back up, big boy! | 退后 大块头 | 
| [28:44] | Back up! | 退后 | 
| [28:45] | – Let her go. – You think I’m messing with you, huh? | – 放了她 – 你觉得我在找你们岔 对吗 | 
| [28:47] | – Back up! – No. | – 退后 – 不是 | 
| [28:49] | Stay right where you are. | 待在原地别动 | 
| [28:55] | Let her go! | 放了她 | 
| [29:11] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [29:12] | Name? | 贵姓 | 
| [29:14] | Fleischman. Phil Fleischman. | 弗莱施曼 菲尔·弗莱施曼 | 
| [29:16] | I need to talk to somebody about getting to Loveland. | 我想找人谈谈 我要上爱之岛 | 
| [29:19] | You can’t go to Loveland. | 你不能去爱之岛 | 
| [29:23] | Why can’t I go? | 为什么我不能去 | 
| [29:24] | Exactly that. | 就是不能 | 
| [29:27] | What, are you… telling me that Loveland is off limits? | 什么 你是说… 爱之岛是禁地吗 | 
| [29:30] | This is what I’m telling you, man. | 伙计 我说的就是这个意思 | 
| [29:31] | Look, even if you could go, we can’t let you leave Denver. | 听着 即使你可以去 我们也不会让你离开丹佛 | 
| [29:35] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [29:37] | You haven’t paid off your debt. | 你还没还清债务呢 | 
| [29:39] | What debt? | 什么债务 | 
| [29:41] | Well, you were in quarantine. | 你在隔离所待过 | 
| [29:42] | And in there you were given board, food | 在那里我们为你提供了住所 食物 | 
| [29:44] | and medical care that costs money. | 还有医疗服务 这些都是要花钱的 | 
| [29:46] | Money you repay by working. | 你偿还这些费用就得工作 | 
| [29:48] | Just like the cockroaches, | 就像蟑螂那样 | 
| [29:49] | the taxman survives the apocalypse. | 大难过后 必有后福的就是税务员 | 
| [29:52] | Right. So um, basically you’re telling me that this is a prison, too. | 好吧 那你言下之意 这里也是一所监狱 | 
| [29:58] | No, this is a haven. | 不对 是避难所 | 
| [29:59] | That place is a hell hole. | 那里才是地狱无底洞 | 
| [30:01] | – We’re done here. – My wife’s in that hell hole. | – 我们没什么好说的了 – 我妻子现在就身处地狱 | 
| [30:04] | Well, unless you perform some heinous crime | 除非你犯了滔天大罪 | 
| [30:06] | you won’t be seeing her any time soon. | 你是不会那么快见着她的 | 
| [30:10] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [30:34] | Will that do? | 这样算吗 | 
| [30:40] | Stay down. Stay down. | 蹲下 蹲下 | 
| [30:44] | Watch out! | 小心 | 
| [30:45] | Stop! Get on the ground! | 别动 跪下 | 
| [30:47] | Phil? | 菲尔 | 
| [30:50] | What did you do? | 你干了什么呀 | 
| [30:54] | Get him out of here! | 把他带走 | 
| [31:01] | You are now entering a secured area. | 你现正进入安保区域 | 
| [31:04] | Prepare to present identification | 提前准备身份证件 | 
| [31:06] | and surrender all weapons. | 并提交所有武器 | 
| [31:12] | I’ll repeat. You are now entering a secured area. | 重复 你现正进入安保区域 | 
| [31:16] | Prepare to present identification | 提前准备身份证件 | 
| [31:18] | and surrender all weapons. | 并提交所有武器 | 
| [31:23] | Something doesn’t look right about these guys. | 这帮家伙看上去有点不对劲 | 
| [31:25] | I’m gonna check ’em out. | 我去看看 | 
| [31:30] | You are now entering a secured area. | 你现正进入安保区域 | 
| [31:33] | Prepare to present identification | 提前准备身份证件 | 
| [31:35] | and surrender all weapons. | 并提交所有武器 | 
| [31:40] | I’ll repeat. You are now entering a secured area. | 重复 你现正进入安保区域 | 
| [31:43] | Prepare to present identification | 提前准备身份证件 | 
| [31:46] | and surrender all weapons. | 并提交所有武器 | 
| [31:48] | Halt! | 停下 | 
| [31:50] | Let me see a line up. | 排成一行 | 
| [31:51] | Shoulder to shoulder. | 肩并肩排好 | 
| [31:53] | Hoods off, heads up. Come on. | 把帽子摘掉 抬起头来 快点 | 
| [31:58] | Do it! | 这是命令 | 
| [31:59] | Do not make me repeat myself. | 别让我说第二遍 | 
| [32:36] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事 | 
| [32:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [32:43] | I’m gonna find out. | 我去问一下 | 
| [32:44] | Hey! | 来人 | 
| [32:51] | What’s going on out there? | 外面发生什么事了 | 
| [32:53] | Daywalkers! Run! Run!!! | 日行者 跑啊 快跑 | 
| [33:16] | Hurry up. | 快点 | 
| [33:18] | Get back. | 回来 | 
| [33:23] | Move, move! | 走 走 | 
| [33:25] | – Stay there. – Don’t move! | – 待在那 – 别动 | 
| [33:27] | – Go, go, go! – Get back! | – 走走走 – 回来 | 
| [33:29] | How’d they get here? | 他们是怎么到这里的 | 
| [33:31] | Open fire! Go, go! | 开枪 走 走 | 
| [33:32] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [33:37] | Kill them!. | 把他们全杀光 | 
| [33:53] | This better be important. | 喊我来最好是有重要发现 | 
| [33:55] | I wouldn’t have called you if it wasn’t. | 如果不重要 我也不会叫你 | 
| [33:56] | Oh, you managed to solve our problem already, have you? | 噢 那你已经解决我们的问题了 | 
| [33:58] | No, but I have had a breakthrough. | 没有 不过对我来说是一个突破 | 
| [34:02] | That’s great news. | 那是个好消息 | 
| [34:03] | Yeah, it was under my nose the whole time. | 当然 我一直都有密切关注它 | 
| [34:05] | You should take a look. | 你应该看一看 | 
| [34:08] | What is it I’m looking at? | 我要看什么呀 | 
| [34:10] | You’re smart, right? | 你是个聪明人 对吧 | 
| [34:13] | You’ll know when you see it. | 你一看到就会明白的了 | 
| [34:17] | There’s no difference in the compositional structure | 在组织结构上 | 
| [34:19] | from our original formula. | 跟我们原来的配方没区别呀 | 
| [34:22] | There’s no breakthrough here. | 这里根本没有突破 | 
| [34:24] | Oh, I didn’t say I had a breakthrough with your problem. | 噢 我没有说 你的问题有突破 | 
| [34:26] | I had a breakthrough with mine. | 我是说 我的问题有突破 | 
| [34:48] | I knew you were too much of a chicken shit | 我早就知道你是个胆小鬼 | 
| [34:49] | to take your own repellant. | 自己不敢打疫苗 | 
| [34:56] | Oh yeah, I remember this part. | 没错 这情景我历历在目 | 
| [34:59] | You should start to feel it now. | 你应该开始感觉到了 | 
| [35:04] | It hurts, doesn’t it, Caitlin? | 很疼 对吗 凯特琳 | 
| [35:14] | Good. | 就这样吧 | 
| [36:11] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [36:13] | Barry? | 巴里 | 
| [36:20] | Oh… we gotta get outta here. | 我们得离开这里 | 
| [36:26] | – The baby. – Yeah, she’s ok. | – 宝贝 – 她没事 | 
| [36:28] | Yeah, we gotta get outta here, now! | 没错 我们得马上离开这里 | 
| [36:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [36:56] | Rats, trapped in a cage. | 这是一群被关在牢里的老鼠 | 
| [37:01] | Release the brethren. | 把兄弟们放出来 | 
| [37:21] | Turn the strong and keep the young ones for food. | 强壮的用来转化 把年轻的留下来当食物 | 
| [37:25] | Go! | 去吧 | 
| [37:41] | We’re almost done. | 我们胜利在望了 | 
| [37:43] | Go kill them for me. | 去给我杀光他们 | 
| [38:00] | Shit. Frankie. | 该死的弗兰基 | 
| [38:02] | Frankie!!! | 弗兰基 | 
| [38:21] | What’re you doing? Can’t you hear that siren? | 你在干什么 你没听到警报吗 | 
| [38:23] | I’m fixing this. You guys never noticed this? It’s driving me crazy. | 我在修理东西 你们没发现吗 太让我抓狂了 | 
| [38:25] | – We need to leave. – Why? That thing goes off all the time. | – 我们得离开这里 – 为什么 拉警报不是常有的事吗 | 
| [38:30] | Daywalkers. | 日行者来了 | 
| [38:32] | They’ve breached the perimeter and we need to leave now. | 他们冲破了防御带 所以我们得马上走 | 
| [38:35] | Oh my God. | 我的天 | 
| [38:37] | Here. | 拿上这个 | 
| [38:38] | We gotta find a way out of here. | 我们得想办法离开这里 | 
| [38:40] | They’re gonna shut the sector down fast. | 很快 这区就会被封锁 | 
| [38:42] | – We need to move. – Let’s go. | – 我们现在就走 – 走吧 | 
| [38:52] | Jolene! | 茱莲妮 | 
| [38:53] | – What the hell? Stop! – Jolene! Jolene! | – 你要干什么 别跑 – 茱莲妮 茱莲妮 | 
| [38:58] | – Shit! – What are you doing here? | – 该死的 – 你到这里干什么 | 
| [39:00] | This whole sector’s under evac orders. | 整个区域已被勒令疏散 | 
| [39:01] | Where are all the prisoners? | 囚犯们都到哪去了 | 
| [39:03] | Well, they’re on the bus headed to Loveland. | 他们已上车 准备到爱之岛 | 
| [39:04] | The bus is leaving right now. | 这会就要开车了 | 
| [39:05] | Oh God, that can’t be right. That can’t be right. | 我的天 不能这样做 不能这样做 | 
| [39:06] | Is there somewhere else you hold the prisoners? | 你们有没有其他地方用来暂时羁留囚犯的 | 
| [39:08] | If they were in here they’re on that bus. | 如果他们还在这里的话 就只能是在那辆车上了 | 
| [39:10] | No! | 不行 | 
| [39:20] | Stop the bus! Hey! Hey! | 停车 喂 喂 | 
| [39:23] | Stop the bus! | 停车 | 
| [39:25] | Wait! Jolene! Stop the bus! | 等等 茱莲妮 停车 | 
| [39:27] | Stop the goddamn bus! | 该死的 给我停车 | 
| [39:30] | Jolene! | 茱莲妮 | 
| [39:32] | Jolene! Jolene! Stop the bus! | 茱莲妮 茱莲妮 停车 | 
| [39:34] | Stop the bus! | 停车 | 
| [39:39] | No!!!!! | 不 | 
| [40:01] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 | 
| [40:11] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [40:13] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [40:18] | Oh my God, you’ve been bit! | 我的天 你被咬了 | 
| [40:20] | What the hell, you’re healing? | 这是什么鬼 你在自我愈合 | 
| [40:21] | I’ll explain later. We have to move. | 我晚点再解释 我们得走了 | 
| [40:24] | Damn right you will. | 对 你一定要解释 | 
| [40:36] | – Come on, come on, come on! – Julius! | – 快 快 快 – 朱利叶斯 | 
| [40:41] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [40:42] | We need to go now! | 我们快走 | 
| [41:02] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [41:04] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 | 
| [41:06] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [41:09] | Scab. | 斯卡布 | 
| [41:14] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [41:15] | It’s me you want, Scab. | 我才是你想要的 斯卡布 | 
| [41:18] | Take me. | 抓我吧 | 
| [41:22] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:23] | Your suffering is all I want. | 我想要的 是让你痛不欲生 | 
| [41:27] | J… J… Julius. | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [41:32] | You don’t want… no. | 你不是想…. 不 | 
| [41:34] | No! Leave me alone! | 不 放开我 | 
| [41:37] | Julius! Julius! | 朱利叶斯 朱利叶斯 | 
| [41:40] | Frankie! Frankie! | 弗兰基 弗兰基 | 
| [41:42] | Leave me alone! Leave me alone! | 放开我 放开我 | 
| [41:46] | Scab! No! No! | 斯卡布 不要 不要 | 
| [41:49] | Frankie, no! No! | 弗兰基 不 不 | 
| [41:51] | Frankie! Frankie! | 弗兰基 弗兰基 | 
| [41:54] | Get off of me! | 放开我 | 
| [41:55] | Get off! | 滚开 | 
| [41:57] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 | 
| [42:00] | Scab! No! No! No! | 斯卡布 不 不 不 | 
| [42:03] | Frankie! Frankie! Get off me! | 弗兰基 弗兰基 放开我 | 
| [42:07] | No! | 不 | 
| [42:09] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 | 
| [42:14] | No! | 不 | 
| [42:15] | Let me back in there! | 我要回去那里 | 
| [42:17] | Frankie! Frankie! | 弗兰基 弗兰基 | 
| [42:24] | Scab! I’m gonna kill you! | 斯卡布 我要杀了你 | 
| [42:27] | Do you hear me? | 你听到吗 | 
| [42:28] | I am going to kill you! | 我要杀了你 | 
| [42:32] | Frankie! Frankie! | 弗兰基 弗兰基 |